| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:10] | He’s a man. Some of them cheat. | 他是个男人 有些男人是会出轨的 | 
| [00:12] | Not Rob. Not after what happened to our daughter. | 罗伯不会的 尤其是在失去了我们的女儿之后 | 
| [00:16] | I am in love with you. | 我爱上你了 | 
| [00:18] | You knew the rules. I will never leave my wife. | 你知道规则的 我永远不会离开我妻子 | 
| [00:21] | Why would he even be with me if he was so happy with her? | 要是他和她在一起那么幸福 为什么还要跟我在一起 | 
| [00:24] | Maybe she did something to hurt him | 或许她做了什么伤害他的事 | 
| [00:26] | and he needs time to forgive her. | 他需要时间去原谅她 | 
| [00:28] | I moved my lover into our home. | 我让我的炮友住进了我们家 | 
| [00:30] | The three of us are officially a throuple. | 我们三个正式在一起了 | 
| [00:32] | My agent’s gonna drop me | 如果我明早不能把剧本给他 | 
| [00:34] | if I don’t get him my script by tomorrow morning. | 我的经纪人就要炒了我 | 
| [00:36] | – Give me the 50 pages. – Skip to what sucks. | -把那50页给我 -直接说哪里不好吧 | 
| [00:38] | That would be your lead character. | 就是你的主人公 | 
| [00:40] | – What’s wrong with Eva? – She waits around for 15 pages | -伊娃怎么了 -她差不多等了15页的篇幅 | 
| [00:43] | hoping a man will save her. | 就希望男人来拯救她 | 
| [00:44] | She’s a victim. I hate victims. | 她是个受害者 我讨厌受害者 | 
| [00:47] | Hey, how did you come up with that stuff anyway? | 话说你是怎么想到这种设定的呢 | 
| [00:49] | Maybe there’s more to me than meets the eye. | 或许我并不像表面看起来这样 | 
| [00:51] | The man’s a drug addict. | 那家伙可是个瘾君子 | 
| [00:53] | Half your savings went up his nose. | 你们一半的积蓄都被他拿去买毒品了 | 
| [00:55] | Eli has changed. | 伊莱变了 | 
| [00:57] | Hold on, I have something. | 等等 我有东西能帮你 | 
| [00:59] | Take this. | 吃掉它 | 
| [01:02] | What happens when he likes her more than you? | 万一他比你更喜欢她了呢 | 
| [01:04] | He said it’s the best thing I’ve ever written. | 他说这是我写过的最好的剧本 | 
| [01:06] | God, I am so happy for you. | 天 我真为你高兴 | 
| [01:13] | Are you having an affair? | 你是在搞婚外情吗 | 
| [01:15] | Karl, I believe you’re jealous. | 卡尔 我看你是嫉妒了吧 | 
| [01:17] | Tell me who it is. | 快告诉我这人是谁 | 
| [01:19] | Is it one of our friends from the country club? | 是我们乡村俱乐部的朋友吗 | 
| [01:21] | Tommy’s back. | 汤米回来了 | 
| [01:22] | Wasn’t that lucky, dear. | 还真是巧啊 亲爱的 | 
| [01:24] | Seems Tommy was right there in the bedroom, | 汤米刚好在卧室 | 
| [01:27] | ready to be useful. | 正派上用场 | 
| [01:28] | Don’t you see? We don’t need to get a divorce. | 你不明白吗 我们不需要离婚 | 
| [01:31] | We have stumbled into the perfect arrangement. | 我们无意中卷入了这完美的安排 | 
| [01:34] | Everything is not a joke, Karl. | 不是什么都是笑话的 卡尔 | 
| [01:36] | I want a man who loves me so much, | 我想要一个深爱我的男人 | 
| [01:38] | that he would kill another man if I slept with someone else. | 如果我和别人睡了 他会愿意去杀了那男人 | 
| [01:41] | And I’m never gonna get that from you, am I? | 但是你永远做不到 对吗 | 
| [01:43] | No. | 是的 | 
| [02:54] | Simone and I used to be very close, | 萨蒙妮和我曾经关系很亲密 | 
| [02:57] | back when I was her hairdresser. | 在我还是她理发师的时候 | 
| [02:58] | Taylor and I were forced to socialize, | 泰勒和我不得不交际 | 
| [03:01] | ’cause I was her husband’s agent. | 因为我是她老公的经纪人 | 
| [03:03] | I didn’t know Beth Ann at all, even though she was a neighbor. | 我完全不了解贝丝·安 尽管她是我邻居 | 
| [03:06] | I used to gossip with her for hours. | 我以前和她有聊不完的八卦 | 
| [03:09] | She adored me. | 她可喜欢我了 | 
| [03:10] | I tried to talk to her at parties. | 我试图在派对上和她聊天 | 
| [03:13] | She never got my jokes. | 她从来听不懂我的笑话 | 
| [03:15] | I used to watch her at the market. | 我以前会在集市上观察她 | 
| [03:16] | She seemed nice. | 她看上去人很好 | 
| [03:18] | It’s funny about people. | 人是种有趣的生物 | 
| [03:20] | They come into our lives every day… | 他们每天都会进入我们的生活 | 
| [03:22] | …and you never know who will play the most important part. | 你却永远不知道谁会扮演最重要的角色 | 
| [03:26] | A total stranger might be the one to save you | 一个完全的陌生人可能会救你于水火之中 | 
| [03:29] | or destroy you. | 也可能将你推入深渊 | 
| [03:31] | To be honest… | 老实说 | 
| [03:34] | I feel responsible for his death. | 我感觉他的死我有责任 | 
| [03:37] | I’m not sure anyone would’ve died if it wasn’t for me. | 要不是因为我 恐怕也不会有人死 | 
| [03:41] | I knew she was going to kill him. | 我早知道她会杀了他 | 
| [03:44] | And I am so glad she did. | 我也很高兴她这么做了 | 
| [03:53] | Oh, Simone. | 萨蒙妮 | 
| [03:55] | – What are you doing here? – What a silly question. | -你怎么来了 -这算哪门子愚蠢的问题 | 
| [03:57] | You know how much I adore our little gallery. | 你知道我有多喜欢我们的画廊 | 
| [03:59] | Oh, please. You haven’t stopped by in months. | 得了吧 你好几个月都没来过了 | 
| [04:02] | Once we begin negotiating our settlement, | 一旦我们开始谈判离婚协议 | 
| [04:03] | I know you’ll fight for this place. | 我知道你会争取这个地方 | 
| [04:05] | You’ll tell the judge it should go to you because I never helped out. | 你会告诉法官应该归你 因为我从没帮过忙 | 
| [04:08] | Well, here I am helping out. | 我这就来帮忙了 | 
| [04:12] | – Excuse me. – Yes? Hello. | -打扰下 -你好 有什么事 | 
| [04:14] | Do you have any Lichtenstein prints? | 你们这有利希滕斯坦的作品吗 | 
| [04:16] | We’re talking. Do you mind? | 我们在谈话 能回避下吗 | 
| [04:21] | And with charm like that on our sales staff, | 销售员工这么有魅力 | 
| [04:24] | these paintings should just fly off the walls. | 我们的画定会卖得很快 | 
| [04:28] | No Tommy today? | 今天不见汤米吗 | 
| [04:29] | We spoke this morning. | 我们今早谈过了 | 
| [04:30] | Oh, yes? Was that on the phone | 是吗 是在电话里谈的 | 
| [04:32] | or did you roll over and tap him on the shoulder? | 还是在床上翻身敲他肩膀 | 
| [04:34] | I suggested we take a break. | 我建议我们暂时别再见面 | 
| [04:37] | My divorce lawyer feels an ongoing affair | 我的离婚律师认为和青少年搞婚外情 | 
| [04:40] | with a teenager could make me seem unsympathetic. | 可能会让我显得没有同情心 | 
| [04:43] | You’ve hired a lawyer? | 你聘请了律师 | 
| [04:44] | Bernie Morton. He did my first two divorces, | 伯尼·莫顿 我前两次离婚就是他受理的 | 
| [04:47] | so he knows what I like. | 所以他知道我的喜好 | 
| [04:48] | No, no, no. We-we agreed we weren’t gonna get divorced | 不不 我们说好要在艾米婚礼后 | 
| [04:50] | until after Amy’s wedding. | 才离婚的 | 
| [04:51] | We agreed not to announce it till then. | 我们说的是在那之前不对外宣布 | 
| [04:54] | That doesn’t mean we can’t get the ball rolling. | 不代表我们不能先办手续 | 
| [04:55] | B-But there’s so much coming at us in the next few weeks. | 可接下来几周我们会有很多事 | 
| [04:58] | I mean, Amy’s Oklahoma in-laws are turning up tomorrow en masse. | 艾米的俄克拉荷马准公婆明天会全体赶到 | 
| [05:01] | Oh, God. I’m dreading that dinner. | 天哪 我怕极了那顿晚餐 | 
| [05:04] | I spoke to Brad’s mother for two minutes on the phone. | 我和布拉德他妈就通了两分钟电话 | 
| [05:07] | – I already can’t stand her. – Exactly. | -已经受不了她 -没错 | 
| [05:09] | If we’re fighting each other, | 如果我们还吵架 | 
| [05:12] | how will we have the energy to properly hate them? | 怎么有精力去讨厌他们呢 | 
| [05:15] | After what you’ve put me through, | 你让我经历的那些事 | 
| [05:17] | I have more than enough rage to go around. | 我的怒火多着是呢 | 
| [05:19] | All right. Clearly, we need counseling. | 显然我们需要婚姻咨询 | 
| [05:22] | I mean, can we at least wait until after we’ve seen a therapist? | 能至少等到我们见过婚姻咨询师后吗 | 
| [05:25] | It’s over. No more waiting. | 结束了 不再等了 | 
| [05:27] | Accept it. | 接受吧 | 
| [05:29] | Well. | 好了 | 
| [05:30] | I guess I’ve helped enough for one day. See you at home. | 我想今天帮得够多了 回家见 | 
| [05:57] | Did you see Taylor’s text? | 你看到泰勒的短信了吗 | 
| [05:59] | Uh, no. I’ve been writing. | 没有 我一直在写作 | 
| [06:01] | She got on an early flight. | 她坐了早些的飞机 | 
| [06:02] | She’s gonna be here in a couple minutes. | 一会儿就到家 | 
| [06:03] | – Oh, okay. – So, um, I was wondering, | -好 -我在想 | 
| [06:06] | when you want to tell her? | 你要什么时候告诉她 | 
| [06:09] | Tell her…? | 告诉她什么 | 
| [06:11] | About last night? | 关于昨晚 | 
| [06:13] | And how-how we fucked? | 咱俩做爱的事 | 
| [06:18] | You-you want to mention that. | 你想提这茬 | 
| [06:20] | Well, it happened, so we have to be honest about it, right? | 毕竟发生了 我们得坦诚相对 对吗 | 
| [06:23] | Sure. Yeah. | 嗯 当然 | 
| [06:24] | – Great. Awesome. – Yeah. | -很好 棒极了 -嗯 | 
| [06:26] | I do wonder, though, um, what-what do you think | 但我在想 你觉得 | 
| [06:31] | Taylor’s reaction will be when we tell her? | 我们告诉她后她会怎样 | 
| [06:36] | I-I think she’ll be cool with it. | 我觉得她不会介意 | 
| [06:38] | I mean, we’re in a throuple, she’s seen us have sex before. | 我们是三人行关系 她也见过我们做爱 | 
| [06:42] | I-It’s– it won’t be a big deal. | 没什么大不了 | 
| [06:44] | Mm. Interesting. That’s interesting. | 有意思 很有意思 | 
| [06:48] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [06:50] | You think, you think she might get jealous? | 你觉得她可能会嫉妒吗 | 
| [06:53] | Maybe. Maybe jealous, maybe furious. | 也许 也许会嫉妒 也许会暴怒 | 
| [06:56] | I mean, likely furious. | 很可能暴怒 | 
| [06:57] | Yeah, but don’t you think she’ll be angrier if we don’t tell her | 是的 但你不觉得如果我们不说 | 
| [07:00] | and then she finds out anyway? | 她自己发现后会更生气吗 | 
| [07:02] | It– well, see? See, that’s where the ever-popular | 你看 这就是非常流行的 | 
| [07:05] | “Take it to our graves” philosophy would come into play. | “带进坟墓”哲学派上用场的时候 | 
| [07:08] | You want to keep it a secret? | 你想瞒着她 | 
| [07:11] | I’ll be honest, it’s not my first inclination, | 老实说 这不是我的首选 | 
| [07:13] | – but hearing you say it out loud, I like it. – Eli. | -但听你这么一说 我喜欢 -伊莱 | 
| [07:16] | No. I… | 不 我 | 
| [07:18] | We can’t. That-that feels wrong. | 我们不能这样 感觉不对 | 
| [07:20] | That’s wrong. | 那不对 | 
| [07:23] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 | 
| [07:24] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 | 
| [07:25] | Anything less than full honesty is a betrayal. | 非坦诚相待即背叛 | 
| [07:28] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [07:30] | Here she is. | 她来了 | 
| [07:32] | – Make me proud. – Shit. | -让我骄傲 -见鬼 | 
| [07:36] | – Hi. – Hey, babe. How was the flight? | -嗨 -宝贝 旅途怎样 | 
| [07:39] | Crying babies, bitchy flight attendants, | 哭闹的小孩 婊气冲天的空乘 | 
| [07:41] | they lost my suitcase and I hate Uber! | 弄丢了我的行李箱 还有我讨厌优步 | 
| [07:47] | What have you guys been up to? | 你们都干了什么 | 
| [07:49] | Uh… nothing much. | 没什么 | 
| [07:53] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 没错 | 
| [07:55] | Just happy to have this one home. | 只是见你回家很开心 | 
| [08:00] | What do you say we put you in a bath, huh? | 不如给你泡个澡吧 | 
| [08:01] | – Oh, my God. – You deserve it. Salt, no salt? | -太好了 -你值得拥有 放浴盐吗 | 
| [08:04] | – So much salt. – Salt it up. | -多放点 -给你放满 | 
| [08:26] | Whatcha doing? | 你干什么呢 | 
| [08:27] | I was just trying to think of a place | 我正想该把祖母的垫布 | 
| [08:29] | to store all of Nana’s linens. | 都存放在哪里 | 
| [08:32] | If there’s ever a worldwide doily shortage, | 如果世界爆发餐垫短缺危机 | 
| [08:34] | we’ll be sitting pretty. | 我们绝对高枕无忧 | 
| [08:36] | It is done. | 大功告成 | 
| [08:37] | We are now officially unpacked. | 正式全部开箱完毕 | 
| [08:39] | I thought you finished weeks ago. | 我以为你几周前就完成了 | 
| [08:41] | You said you hated seeing all of the unpacked boxes lying around, | 你说不喜欢看到箱子放得到处都是 | 
| [08:45] | so I put them all in the attic. | 所以我就把它们放进了阁楼 | 
| [08:47] | Every day, I would bring one down and empty it. | 每天拿一个下来开箱整理 | 
| [08:51] | You lugged all these boxes to the attic? | 你把所有箱子都搬进了阁楼 | 
| [08:53] | Just so I wouldn’t have to look at ’em? | 就为了让我眼不见心不烦 | 
| [08:55] | It was nothing. | 这没什么 | 
| [09:00] | You do so many things each day to please me. | 你每天做那么多事取悦我 | 
| [09:04] | Things I don’t even notice. | 我都没注意到的事 | 
| [09:09] | And I want to notice them, so I can thank you. | 我想注意到 好谢谢你 | 
| [09:14] | I don’t need to be thanked. | 我不需要感谢 | 
| [09:18] | You know, | 知道吗 | 
| [09:20] | I’ve been working a lot of late nights the past few months. | 过去几个月我经常加班 | 
| [09:24] | This project I’ve been involved with, it’s almost over. | 我在忙的那个项目 快完成了 | 
| [09:28] | – It is? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 | 
| [09:31] | Once I’m done, | 一旦完成后 | 
| [09:32] | we’ll get back to a normal schedule. | 我们就能回到正常时间表 | 
| [09:34] | I’ll be home in time for dinner, every night. | 我会晚上准时回来吃饭 每晚都是 | 
| [09:40] | That would make me very happy. | 那我会非常开心 | 
| [09:44] | So, we’re finally moved in. | 我们终于搬进来了 | 
| [09:48] | How should we celebrate? | 该怎么庆祝呢 | 
| [09:51] | Why not throw a party? | 不如办个派对吧 | 
| [09:54] | Like a housewarming thing? | 乔迁派对吗 | 
| [09:56] | Yes, we can invite all the neighbors. | 对 我们可以把邻居都请来 | 
| [09:57] | There’s so many I haven’t met yet. | 还有很多我没见过面呢 | 
| [09:59] | Oh. Let’s do it next Saturday. | 那我们下周六办吧 | 
| [10:01] | – That would be wonderful.- Fantastic. | -太好了 -很好 | 
| [10:04] | – You want me to throw this box away for you? – Oh, not just yet. | -要我帮你把这箱子扔了吗 -先别扔 | 
| [10:05] | There’s still some photos in there. | 里面还有些照片 | 
| [10:11] | I was going to put those in the cupboard upstairs. | 我本来想把这些摆到楼上的橱柜里 | 
| [10:19] | Maybe we should leave this one out. | 或许这一张该摆在外面 | 
| [10:24] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [10:26] | You said it upset you. | 你说过这张让你难过 | 
| [10:29] | Eh, that was a while ago. | 那是以前的事了 | 
| [10:42] | It hurts to remember, | 铭记让人很心痛 | 
| [10:46] | but it’d be worse to forget. | 但遗忘更糟 | 
| [10:50] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得太对了 | 
| [11:07] | Simone, we’re going to be late. | 萨蒙妮 我们要迟到了 | 
| [11:10] | I’m coming. Hold your horses. | 来了 着什么急 | 
| [11:14] | Amy. | 艾米 | 
| [11:15] | Are you coming with us to the dinner? | 你和我们一起去吃晚饭吗 | 
| [11:17] | We assumed you’d be going with Brad and his family. | 我们以为你会跟布拉德一家去 | 
| [11:19] | I was with them all day. I need a break. | 我整天都跟他们在一起 我需要喘口气 | 
| [11:22] | Oh, are they really that bad? | 他们真有那么难相处吗 | 
| [11:23] | Do you know much about tractors? | 你了解拖拉机吗 | 
| [11:25] | Um, no. | 不了解 | 
| [11:26] | – You will by dessert.- I think you deserve a drink. | -到上甜点时你就了解了 -你应该喝一杯 | 
| [11:31] | I’m sure Brad is very pleased | 你这么努力 | 
| [11:35] | that you’re making such an effort. | 布拉德一定很高兴 | 
| [11:37] | Trust me, I’m sucking up like crazy. | 相信我 我马屁拍到飞起 | 
| [11:40] | And if I make a good impression, | 如果我能留下好印象 | 
| [11:41] | his parents might buy us a house. | 他父母可能会给我们买套房子 | 
| [11:43] | A house? | 房子 | 
| [11:45] | As a wedding gift? | 作为结婚礼物吗 | 
| [11:46] | Darling, we really need to rethink those fondue forks. | 亲爱的 我们送区区芝士火锅叉子可能不够 | 
| [11:49] | Their farm sits on millions of gallons of oil. | 他们的农场下面埋有大量石油 | 
| [11:53] | So whatever you think of them, be nice. | 所以不管你对他们有什么看法 都友好一点 | 
| [11:56] | – I’m always nice. – Really nice. | -我一向很友好 -要真心的 | 
| [11:58] | Not bitchy nice. | 不是皮笑肉不笑这种 | 
| [12:00] | You’re tying my hands, but fine. | 这下我要为难了 不过行吧 | 
| [12:03] | Don’t pick up. | 别接 | 
| [12:04] | – We’re late. – Uh, don’t worry, | -我们迟到了 -别担心 | 
| [12:05] | we’ve got one of those newfangled machines | 我们装了那种新型的机器 | 
| [12:07] | that takes a message. | 能留言 | 
| [12:08] | You know, I don’t know how we lived without it. | 真不知道以前没有它时我们是怎么过的 | 
| [12:11] | Simone, Bernie Morton here. | 萨蒙妮 我是伯尼·莫顿 | 
| [12:13] | I’m working on your divorce paperwork, | 我在准备你的离婚文件 | 
| [12:15] | but I still need some financial forms, so… | 但我还需要一些财务表格 | 
| [12:17] | Bernie, it’s not a good time. | 伯尼 现在不是时候 | 
| [12:19] | I’ll talk to you tomorrow. | 我们明天再谈 | 
| [12:21] | You’re getting divorced again? | 你又要离婚吗 | 
| [12:23] | Now, Amy… | 艾米 | 
| [12:24] | Right before my wedding? | 就在我婚礼之前 | 
| [12:25] | It won’t affect you. | 不会影响你的 | 
| [12:26] | Brad’s parents are not going to buy me a house | 布拉德的父母如果认为养大我的女人 | 
| [12:28] | if they think I was raised by a woman | 她的婚姻比薄荷糖的效力还短 | 
| [12:30] | who’s never had a marriage last longer than a breath mint. | 是绝对不会买房子送我的 | 
| [12:33] | You’re blaming me? | 你还怪我 | 
| [12:34] | After three husbands, yes. | 是的 因为你换了三个老公 | 
| [12:36] | What’s your excuse this time? | 你这次又有什么借口 | 
| [12:40] | It’s a charming story. | 这个故事很有意思 | 
| [12:41] | Y-Yes, well, we-we both have charming stories, | 没错 我俩都有有意思的故事 | 
| [12:45] | but I don’t want to bore you | 但我不想说一堆 | 
| [12:46] | with a lot of what we Brits call, um, tommyrot. | 我们英国人所谓的荒”汤”事 让你无聊 | 
| [12:53] | Fine. | 行吧 | 
| [12:54] | Let’s just go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [12:59] | Tommyrot? Really, Karl? | 荒”汤”事 你不是吧 卡尔 | 
| [13:01] | You’re hilarious. | 好好笑哦 | 
| [13:02] | At last, we agree on something. | 我们终于意见一致了 | 
| [13:18] | Good morning. I’m Beth Ann Stanton, your new neighbor. | 早上好 我是贝丝·安·斯坦顿 你的新邻居 | 
| [13:22] | My husband and I just moved in down the street. | 我和我丈夫刚搬到附近 | 
| [13:24] | I-I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 | 
| [13:27] | Well, I hear your name is Mary. | 我听说你叫玛丽 | 
| [13:29] | Mary Vlasin. | 玛丽·弗拉辛 | 
| [13:30] | It’s nice to officially meet you. | 终于见面了 真好 | 
| [13:32] | Mary! | 玛丽 | 
| [13:33] | That your husband? | 那是你丈夫吗 | 
| [13:34] | Uh, yes. Now’s not a good time. | 是的 现在不太方便 | 
| [13:37] | I’ll be quick. | 我很快就好 | 
| [13:38] | I have something for the two of you. | 我有东西给你们 | 
| [13:40] | It’s the reason I dropped by. | 我就是为此而来的 | 
| [13:43] | It’s an invitation. | 是张邀请函 | 
| [13:45] | Rob and I are throwing a housewarming party on Saturday; | 我和罗伯周六要办乔迁派对 | 
| [13:47] | nothing fancy. Just finger food and beer. | 没多隆重 就是小吃和啤酒 | 
| [13:49] | We’ll be having some old friends, and | 邀请了一些老朋友来 | 
| [13:52] | hopefully some new ones. | 希望也有新朋友来 | 
| [13:55] | I can’t remember the last time I went to a party. | 我都不记得上次参加派对是什么时候了 | 
| [13:58] | Mary! | 玛丽 | 
| [13:59] | Uh, do you think you might be able to make it? | 你觉得你们能来吗 | 
| [14:01] | I’m just doing a head count. | 我就想统计下人数 | 
| [14:03] | I don’t know, um… | 我说不好 | 
| [14:06] | I was coming. I was just, uh, talking to our new neighbor. | 我本来要过去的 刚才在跟新邻居说话 | 
| [14:10] | Oh, hello there. | 你好啊 | 
| [14:11] | I didn’t realize we had company. | 我不知道有人来了 | 
| [14:13] | I’m Beth Ann Stanton. | 我是贝丝·安·斯坦顿 | 
| [14:14] | I’ve just moved in down the street. | 刚搬到附近 | 
| [14:16] | She invited us to, uh, a party. | 她邀请我们去参加 派对 | 
| [14:19] | Oh.Just a little housewarming thing on Saturday. | 只是周六有个小小的乔迁派对 | 
| [14:22] | Mary said she wasn’t sure you’d be able to… | 玛丽说她不确定你们是否能 | 
| [14:23] | No, we’d love to come. | 哪有 我们很乐意参加 | 
| [14:25] | – Really? – Sure. | -是吗 -当然了 | 
| [14:28] | You want us to bring anything, or… | 需要我们带点什么吗 或者 | 
| [14:30] | No. No. | 不用 不用 | 
| [14:32] | Just your lovely selves. | 你们两个小可爱来就够了 | 
| [14:34] | Well, all righty, then. We’ll see you soon. | 那好吧 到时见 | 
| [14:38] | Wonderful. | 太好了 | 
| [14:55] | I’ll check with the maître d’, | 我去问问领班 | 
| [14:56] | see if Brad’s family’s arrived. | 看看布拉德的家人是否到了 | 
| [14:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [15:00] | – It’s Hector. – Hector? | -是赫克托 -赫克托 | 
| [15:03] | He was the best hairdresser I ever had. | 他是我有过的最好的理发师 | 
| [15:06] | I mean, until he dropped me. | 我是说 直到他不给我理了 | 
| [15:08] | Why did he drop you? | 他为什么不给你理了 | 
| [15:09] | Who knows? One day, he just stopped scheduling appointments. | 谁知道呢 有一天他就突然停止了预约 | 
| [15:13] | Well, I’m sure you did something to offend him. | 你肯定做了什么冒犯他的事 | 
| [15:14] | Why would you assume that? | 你为什么会这么想 | 
| [15:17] | Oh, right, I’m horrible. | 对哦 我很讨人厌 | 
| [15:20] | Amy! | 艾米 | 
| [15:21] | Patty. | 佩蒂 | 
| [15:22] | Mom, this is Brad’s sister Patty. | 妈 这是布拉德的姐姐佩蒂 | 
| [15:24] | Oh, it’s lovely to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [15:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:27] | Oh, they’ve seated us in a private dining room. | 他们把我们安排在私人包间里 | 
| [15:29] | Did you arrange that? | 是你安排的吗 | 
| [15:30] | I did. I wanted to do something special for my new family. | 是的 我想为我的新家人们做点什么特别的事 | 
| [15:34] | It’s a great idea. | 真是个不错的主意 | 
| [15:35] | Now we can get as loud and crazy as we want. | 现在我们可以随心所欲大吵大闹了 | 
| [15:38] | I don’t know if Amy told you, | 我不知道艾米是否告诉过你 | 
| [15:39] | but I know how to yodel. | 我知道如何用约德尔唱法歌唱 | 
| [15:42] | No. | 她没说过 | 
| [15:44] | I think I would have remembered that. | 要是说过 我想我会记住的 | 
| [15:46] | Great, let’s get the party started. | 太好了 让我们开始狂欢吧 | 
| [15:49] | – Karl, everyone’s here. – Oh, good. | -卡尔 大家都到了 -好 | 
| [15:51] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 | 
| [15:53] | Simone. | 萨蒙妮 | 
| [16:02] | Hey, guys. | 大伙儿好 | 
| [16:04] | Oh, here they are. | 你们来啦 | 
| [16:06] | What a pleasure it is to finally meet you. | 认识你们甚是荣幸 | 
| [16:08] | I’m Ruby and this is Dwight. | 我是露比 他是德怀特 | 
| [16:09] | – Charmed. – Well, hello, there. | -幸会 -你们好 | 
| [16:11] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉我们迟到了 | 
| [16:12] | Well, if you were busy making yourself beautiful, | 如果你是忙着在打扮自己 | 
| [16:14] | may I just say, mission accomplished. | 请允许我说 任务完成了 | 
| [16:17] | Heel, Dwight. | 你真坏 德怀特 | 
| [16:19] | I see I’m gonna have to watch my step around you. | 看来我得防着点你了 | 
| [16:22] | I can’t tell you how thrilled we are that Amy’s marrying a young man | 我无法告诉你们艾米能嫁给一个像你们儿子 | 
| [16:26] | as admirable as your son. | 这么令人敬佩的年轻人我们有多激动 | 
| [16:28] | That voice. | 听听这声线 | 
| [16:29] | He’s like someone on PBS. | 他就像是PBS电视台里的人 | 
| [16:31] | Now, who wants champagne? | 谁想来点香槟 | 
| [16:33] | I’m sure we could all be persuaded. | 大家都想吧 | 
| [16:36] | I could just listen to him talk all day long. | 我能听他说上一整天 | 
| [16:38] | If you were married to him, you would. | 如果你嫁给他 你会的 | 
| [16:42] | Well, Ruby and I are just as crazy about your daughter. | 露比和我也很喜欢你们的女儿 | 
| [16:46] | The whole family is. | 我们一家都是 | 
| [16:47] | Patty hasn’t shut up about her. | 佩蒂不停地讲她 | 
| [16:49] | ‘Cause I’m happy, okay? | 因为我很开心 好吗 | 
| [16:51] | I’m finally getting a sister. | 我终于有个妹妹了 | 
| [16:53] | Well, I’m thrilled to finally be a part of a big family. | 很激动我能成为大家庭中的一员 | 
| [16:56] | I’ve always dreamed of hosting large family gatherings. | 我总是梦想举办一场大型家庭聚会 | 
| [17:00] | You know what I dream about? | 你们知道我的梦是什么吗 | 
| [17:02] | Grandkids. | 抱孙子 | 
| [17:03] | Oh, I’ve had that dream. | 我也梦到过 | 
| [17:05] | I always wake up screaming. | 每次都尖叫着醒来 | 
| [17:07] | Now, why don’t you want grandkids? | 你为什么不想抱孙子 | 
| [17:09] | Well, I’d have to tell people that I’m a grandmother. | 那我就得告诉大家我当外婆了 | 
| [17:11] | And let’s face it, who’s gonna believe me? | 看看我这面相 谁会相信我 | 
| [17:19] | Does anyone need more champagne? | 还有人需要香槟吗 | 
| [17:20] | Oh, God, yes. Yes, absolutely. | -天啊 需要 -需要 太需要了 | 
| [17:27] | Uh, I’m terribly sorry. Will you excuse me? | 非常抱歉 我出去一下 | 
| [17:29] | I, uh, I desperately need to use the facilities. | 我非常需要去”飞流直下三千尺” | 
| [17:32] | Listen to him. | 听听 | 
| [17:33] | He even makes taking a piss sound fancy. | 撒尿都说得这么花里胡哨 | 
| [17:39] | It is done! I just wrote the words | 完成了 我刚写完 | 
| [17:42] | “Fade to black.” | “渐黑” | 
| [17:43] | My script is complete! | 我的剧本完成了 | 
| [17:45] | Eli! | 伊莱 | 
| [17:47] | Oh, my God. Oh. | 我的天哪 | 
| [17:50] | – Honey, that’s amazing. – Yeah, it is. | -宝贝 太棒了 -是的 | 
| [17:53] | You know what’s amazing? Somehow it all works. | 你知道最棒的是什么吗 不知怎的全都通了 | 
| [17:56] | I mean, the characters, the plot, all of it. | 我是说 角色 情节 一切 | 
| [17:58] | I mean, I probably used the word “Fuck” | 我可能用了”操”这个词 | 
| [18:00] | about 60 times too many, but that’s fixable. | 六十多次 但是没关系 | 
| [18:02] | I mean, the point is: I may actually be a good writer. | 重点是我也许真的能成为一个好编剧 | 
| [18:06] | Oh, I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 | 
| [18:08] | Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 | 
| [18:15] | Oh, so I called Lamar, | 我给拉马尔打了电话 | 
| [18:18] | and he wants to take us all out to dinner tonight to celebrate. | 然后他想请我们出去吃饭庆祝庆祝 | 
| [18:21] | Oh, that’d be great. | 那太好了 | 
| [18:23] | We should go to La Serata. | 我们应该去月夜餐厅 | 
| [18:26] | – Ooh, molto bene. – Yeah. | -很好 -没错 | 
| [18:30] | Not to change the subject, | 我并不想换话题 | 
| [18:31] | but I’m curious about something. | 但有件事我很好奇 | 
| [18:33] | What’s up? | 什么事 | 
| [18:35] | While I was away, did you two fuck? | 我不在的时候 你们俩是不是睡了 | 
| [18:39] | I don’t know why, I just have a feeling. | 不知道为什么 我就是有这种感觉 | 
| [18:41] | Am I crazy? | 是我疯了吗 | 
| [18:45] | We absolutely fucked. | 我们绝对睡了 | 
| [18:49] | Shit. Wow. Hmm. | 天 真的啊 好吧 | 
| [18:54] | Are you upset? | 你生气了吗 | 
| [18:59] | I’m not sure. | 不好说 | 
| [19:02] | It’s not like you and I have never done it without Eli. | 我俩又不是趁伊莱不在的时候没睡过 | 
| [19:07] | That’s true. | 那倒也是 | 
| [19:12] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:14] | Okay? | 好吧 | 
| [19:16] | I mean, obviously I have some feelings | 显然我还有些感受 | 
| [19:17] | that I need to work through, | 需要平复 | 
| [19:19] | but this was… this was bound to happen, right? | 但这是…这是注定要发生的 对吧 | 
| [19:21] | At some point, since we’re all together now. | 迟早的事 既然我们都住在一起了 | 
| [19:23] | And I love you both, | 而且我爱你们俩 | 
| [19:24] | so why… why would I not want you guys to get closer? | 所以为何…我为何不想让你俩再走近点呢 | 
| [19:28] | Yes, exactly, and I-I knew that if we were just open | 是啊 没错 我就知道如果我们能 | 
| [19:31] | and honest about the whole thing, | 开诚布公地谈论整件事的话 | 
| [19:32] | that it wouldn’t be a big deal. | 会发现其实也没什么大不了的 | 
| [19:35] | Yeah. Well, thank you for telling me the truth. | 是啊 谢谢你告诉我真相 | 
| [19:39] | – It feels good to know. – Of course. Of course. | -知道真相后的感觉真不错 -那是当然了 | 
| [19:42] | Oh, you know what, you should tell Lamar | 对了 你应该告诉拉马尔 | 
| [19:43] | 发送给: 伊莱 你是个混蛋 | |
| [19:43] | that I know the manager at La Serata, | 我认识月夜餐厅的经理 | 
| [19:46] | so she can get us a good table. | 她能帮我们预定一个好位置 | 
| [19:49] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 好啊 好啊 | 
| [19:50] | Totally. Great call. I will, um… | 行啊 行啊 我会… | 
| [19:53] | I-I will, I will text Lamar right now. | 我现在就给拉马尔发短信 | 
| [19:55] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [20:07] | So I can tell Rob is still mad about the other night. | 我能感觉到罗伯还在生那晚的气 | 
| [20:10] | He hasn’t called in days. | 他已经多日没打给我了 | 
| [20:11] | I thought about calling him, | 我想过打给他 | 
| [20:13] | but I don’t want to seem desperate, | 但我不想让自己看起来太绝望 | 
| [20:14] | although I am a little bit, | 虽说我确实有点绝望 | 
| [20:15] | but he doesn’t need to know that. | 但他不需要知道这些 | 
| [20:17] | Anyway… | 不管怎样… | 
| [20:19] | what do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么做 | 
| [20:21] | Hmm. What? | 你说什么 | 
| [20:24] | Listen to me. | 你看看我 | 
| [20:25] | I must be boring you to tears always talking about Rob. | 我一直叨唠罗伯 你一定听烦了吧 | 
| [20:27] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 不好意思 | 
| [20:29] | I was thinking about this woman I met today. | 我刚才在想今天遇到的这个女人 | 
| [20:31] | I can’t get her out of my mind. | 她在我脑海中挥之不去 | 
| [20:32] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [20:34] | I was at her door dropping something off, | 我去她家送东西 | 
| [20:36] | and, just, something wasn’t quite right. | 感觉事情不太对 | 
| [20:38] | How do you mean? | 怎么说 | 
| [20:41] | She was worried about her husband. | 她很担心她丈夫 | 
| [20:43] | I could hear him calling for her. | 我能听到他喊她 | 
| [20:46] | There was just something about his tone. | 他的语气有些奇怪 | 
| [20:47] | It scared me. | 着实吓到我了 | 
| [20:50] | Then he came to the door, | 然后他来到门口 | 
| [20:51] | and he was charming. | 看起来很有魅力 | 
| [20:55] | This woman, was she wearing a lot of makeup? | 这个女人 她是不是画着浓妆 | 
| [21:00] | She was. | 确实是 | 
| [21:01] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [21:04] | He hits her. | 他经常打她 | 
| [21:06] | You think? | 你觉得是这样吗 | 
| [21:08] | No, he isn’t the type. He’s very successful. | 不 他不是那种人 他事业很成功 | 
| [21:11] | My father was a doctor. | 我父亲是名医生 | 
| [21:15] | I used to watch my mother apply makeup | 我过去常常看着我母亲用化妆品 | 
| [21:17] | to cover up her black eyes. | 来遮盖她青肿的眼眶 | 
| [21:21] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 | 
| [21:24] | She would smear green concealer to cover the bruise, | 她会先抹绿色的遮瑕膏来遮住淤青 | 
| [21:27] | and then she would apply a second layer of concealer | 然后再涂一层遮瑕 | 
| [21:29] | that matched her skin tone. | 用以匹配她的肤色 | 
| [21:31] | And then she would do the same thing to the other side | 然后她会在另一半脸上再重复同样的操作 | 
| [21:33] | so that people wouldn’t notice the difference. | 这样人们就看不出来差别了 | 
| [21:38] | That’s awful. | 那也太惨了 | 
| [21:40] | No, here’s the awful part. | 不 惨的在后面 | 
| [21:44] | My whole family knew what was going on. | 我们全家都知道这件事 | 
| [21:46] | Aunts, uncles, cousins– | 我的姑婶 叔伯 堂兄们 | 
| [21:48] | they all knew what he was doing, | 他们都清楚他做了些什么 | 
| [21:49] | and they just looked the other way. | 但是他们都视而不见 | 
| [21:52] | I hate people that look the other way. | 我恨那些视而不见的人 | 
| [22:01] | And he told the owner he was willing to match | 他告诉店主无论吉布森兄弟开出什么价 | 
| [22:03] | any offer the Gibson twins could come up with. | 他都愿意出同样的价格 | 
| [22:08] | And that’s how Dwight cornered the Tulsa County market | 德怀特就是这样垄断了塔尔萨县 | 
| [22:12] | for earth-moving machinery. | 挖掘机市场的 | 
| [22:15] | The next thing that happened… | 在那之后… | 
| [22:17] | Please stop! | 请停下 | 
| [22:21] | Until I find Karl. | 等我找到卡尔再讲 | 
| [22:24] | He would hate to miss this amazing story. | 他一定不会想错过这个精彩的故事 | 
| [22:28] | He has been in the gents’ room quite a while. | 他在洗手间待了好久了 | 
| [22:31] | Uh, you want me to check on him? | 你想让我去看看他是怎么回事吗 | 
| [22:32] | No. I-I’ve got this. | 不用 我去就好 | 
| [22:45] | – Ma’am, that’s the men’s room. – Oh, I know. | -女士 那是男厕 -我知道 | 
| [22:47] | My husband isn’t hiding out in the ladies’ room. | 我丈夫总不会躲在女厕吧 | 
| [23:01] | So nice to finally meet you, Lamar. | 很开心我们终于见面了 拉马尔 | 
| [23:03] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听了好多关于你的事 | 
| [23:05] | Heard a lot about you, too, pretty lady. | 我也听说了很多你的事 美女 | 
| [23:07] | And I have so many questions. | 我有好多问题 | 
| [23:09] | – Please don’t ask them. – Come on. | -求你别问 -拜托 | 
| [23:11] | I’m paying for this meal. All I want in exchange is | 今天是我请客 我唯一想要的回报 | 
| [23:13] | a few juicy details about your new lifestyle. | 就是关于你们新生活方式的一些八卦 | 
| [23:15] | All right, dude, don’t embarrass me. | 好吧 哥们 别让我难堪 | 
| [23:17] | I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t need to know. | 我要是没必要知道我就不会问了 | 
| [23:20] | Why do you need to know? | 你为什么需要知道 | 
| [23:21] | Truth is, I’ve been thinking about | 事实是 我一直在考虑 | 
| [23:24] | bringing another woman into my relationship with Delores. | 往我和德洛丽丝的关系中再添一个女人 | 
| [23:27] | And she’s open to the idea? | 她不介意吗 | 
| [23:28] | Absolutely not. | 当然介意 | 
| [23:31] | All right, okay, all right. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [23:32] | Let’s talk about my script. | 我们来谈谈我的剧本吧 | 
| [23:34] | – Eli said that you think it’s good. – No. | -伊莱说你觉得不错 -不 | 
| [23:37] | I think it’s brilliant. | 我觉得棒极了 | 
| [23:38] | – Okay, just tell me it’ll sell. – Oh, yes. | -告诉我能卖出去 -当然 | 
| [23:41] | I already got four different producers interested. | 已经有四个制片人感兴趣了 | 
| [23:44] | I’m expecting offers in the high six-figure range. | 我估计出价能有六位数 接近一百万 | 
| [23:49] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 | 
| [23:50] | I joke about sex, not money. | 我只会开性的玩笑 从不开钱的 | 
| [23:53] | I-I’ve never had a script get that kind of reaction before. | 我以前的剧本从没有过这样的反应 | 
| [23:56] | You’ve never written a script this commercial before. | 你从没写过这样商业的剧本 | 
| [23:59] | And I guess we have you to thank for that. | 我想我们得谢谢你 | 
| [24:01] | Stop. | 别 | 
| [24:03] | What? | 什么 | 
| [24:05] | It just– | 只是 | 
| [24:06] | Eli was having some problems with his story, | 伊莱有点写不下去 | 
| [24:08] | so I read the first 50 pages, | 所以我看了前50页的剧本 | 
| [24:10] | and I-I gave him a few ideas. | 给了他一些点子 | 
| [24:12] | More than a few. I mean, she saved my ass is what she did. | 不止一些 她可以说是救了我 | 
| [24:14] | That part at the end, where-where Eva, | 结尾那里 伊娃 | 
| [24:16] | she burns the place down and goes, | 她烧毁了那地方 | 
| [24:18] | like, full-blown arsonist on everybody? | 然后烧死了所有人 | 
| [24:20] | Jade’s idea. | 是洁德的点子 | 
| [24:21] | Cool. | 酷 | 
| [24:24] | So, you let her read the script before it was finished? | 所以你剧本还没写完就拿给她看 | 
| [24:28] | W-Well, yeah. | 是的 | 
| [24:30] | ‘Cause you never let me do that. | 你从没让我提前看过 | 
| [24:34] | No– h-honey, | 不 亲爱的 | 
| [24:35] | my back was up against the wall on this. | 这次我实在是被逼入绝境了 | 
| [24:36] | – I mean… – I-I also, | -我 -我还 | 
| [24:38] | I-I gave him some thoughts on the lead character. | 我给了他一些关于主角的想法 | 
| [24:41] | You know, I have insight into the millennial female brain. | 我很了解千禧一代的女生 | 
| [24:45] | And it shows. | 能看出来 | 
| [24:46] | Eva is the-the best character he’s ever created. | 伊娃是他笔下最棒的人物 | 
| [24:49] | I-I don’t know about that. | 这我可说不好 | 
| [24:51] | I do. Trust me, Eli. | 我可以 相信我 伊莱 | 
| [24:53] | Be good to Jade. She’s your muse. | 好好待洁德 她是你的灵感女神 | 
| [24:55] | – You might be right. – Oh, that’s ridiculous. | -你也许是对的 -别胡说了 | 
| [24:58] | So, Jade, you ever think about doing any writing yourself? | 洁德 你有想过自己写剧本吗 | 
| [25:00] | Um, yeah. I-I have, | 有过 我 | 
| [25:03] | I actually have a couple script ideas, yeah. | 我其实有几个剧本的点子 | 
| [25:06] | Well, I would love to hear about them. | 我很有兴趣听听 | 
| [25:09] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 | 
| [25:09] | – Um, excuse me for just one moment. – Yeah. | -失陪一下 -好 | 
| [25:12] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [25:14] | He’s always looking for my replacement, so please. | 他总是在找我的替代者 | 
| [25:18] | What in God’s name? | 你到底是怎么想的 | 
| [25:20] | Shit. We… | 该死 我们 | 
| [25:23] | We got a bit carried away. | 我们有点忘乎所以了 | 
| [25:25] | We haven’t seen each other in years. | 我们很久没见过面了 | 
| [25:27] | Oh, my God. Is that why you dropped me as a client? | 我的天 所以你才不给我理发了吗 | 
| [25:30] | Because you were screwing my husband! | 因为你在上我老公 | 
| [25:33] | I couldn’t look you in the eye anymore. | 我不能直视你的眼睛 | 
| [25:36] | It was impossible to trim your bangs. | 没法给你剪刘海 | 
| [25:38] | I think you should leave now. | 我想你该走了 | 
| [25:42] | For what it’s worth, | 不管有没有用 | 
| [25:44] | I love the layers. | 我喜欢你头发的层次感 | 
| [25:46] | Go. | 快滚 | 
| [25:49] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 | 
| [25:49] | You can’t be completely shocked. | 你不至于这么吃惊吧 | 
| [25:51] | You knew perfectly well I slept with men. | 你很清楚我和男人睡过 | 
| [25:53] | But with Hector? | 可是和赫克托 | 
| [25:54] | You’re surprised that the man I slept with was your hairdresser? | 你惊讶于我睡的男人是你的理发师 | 
| [25:58] | That is the gay sex equivalent of “The butler did it.” | 这就相当于同志性爱版的”是管家干的” | 
| [26:02] | What the hell is going on? | 你们在干什么 | 
| [26:03] | Nothing. We’re fine. | 没什么 我们很好 | 
| [26:05] | We are not fine. | 我们才不好 | 
| [26:07] | You would not believe how Karl betrayed me. | 你不会相信卡尔如何背叛了我 | 
| [26:09] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 | 
| [26:11] | I’ve spent six months sucking up to the Clampetts, | 我拍了克莱皮特一家六个月的马屁 | 
| [26:13] | and you’re not gonna blow it for me in one night. | 我不允许你们一夜之间给我毁了 | 
| [26:16] | Now move it! | 赶紧出来 | 
| [26:17] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [26:19] | Let’s not ruin her chances with unnecessary drama. | 别用没必要的胡闹毁了她的机会 | 
| [26:23] | Fine. I’ll wait till we’re in divorce court. | 行 我就等到我们上离婚法庭时再说 | 
| [26:26] | And what I do to you then | 我到时会做的事 | 
| [26:28] | will be very necessary. | 就相当有必要了 | 
| [26:42] | Gretchen, Dale! Welcome to our little shindig. | 格雷琴 戴尔 欢迎来到我们的聚会 | 
| [26:45] | – Hi! – Thanks for having us. | -你好 -谢谢邀请我们 | 
| [26:47] | Wow, those are some shorts. | 天呐 你这短裤可真亮眼 | 
| [26:48] | Yeah. Bought ’em special for the party. Aren’t they great? | 是啊 专门为派对买的 很棒吧 | 
| [26:51] | There’s food and drink in the dining room. | 饭厅里有食物和饮品 | 
| [26:53] | – Please help yourself. – Thank you. | -请自便 -谢谢 | 
| [26:55] | – See? She liked them. – That’s not what she said. | -瞧吧 她喜欢我的短裤 -她可没这么说 | 
| [26:57] | Hey, Beth Ann. Got any requests? | 你好啊 贝丝·安 对曲目有什么要求吗 | 
| [27:00] | Don’t play classical until I want people to leave. | 别弹古典曲目 除非等到我想赶客的时候 | 
| [27:02] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [27:05] | What did I tell you? No running in the house. | 我是怎么跟你说的 不准在家里乱跑 | 
| [27:07] | But it’s not our house. | 但这不是我们家啊 | 
| [27:09] | I swear to God, Benny. | 我对天发誓 本尼 | 
| [27:10] | Come on. Nobody’s gonna vote for the guy after what happened in Cuba. | 拜托 经过古巴那事 没人会投票给他的 | 
| [27:14] | Don’t matter. I can’t think of one scenario | 那不重要 无论如何我都坚定认为 | 
| [27:16] | where Kennedy doesn’t get a second term. | 肯尼迪肯定会连任的 | 
| [27:18] | Never gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 | 
| [27:19] | So you’re telling me you’ve never been for a ride in a Cadillac? | 所以你从没乘过凯迪拉克吗 | 
| [27:22] | I’d be happy to take you around the block. | 我很乐意带你兜兜风 | 
| [27:24] | Lenore, could you please help me in the kitchen? | 莉诺 你能来厨房给我帮帮忙吗 | 
| [27:27] | Thank you so much. | 真是太感谢了 | 
| [27:29] | Honey, Miles is bragging about his salary at Hughes Aircraft. | 亲爱的 麦尔斯在吹嘘他在休斯飞机公司的薪水 | 
| [27:32] | Can I tell him how much I make? | 我能告诉他我的薪水吗 | 
| [27:34] | – Absolutely not. – Oh, come on. | -绝对不要 -拜托 | 
| [27:36] | Cookies! | 饼干 | 
| [27:38] | Are those deviled eggs? | 那是魔鬼蛋吗 | 
| [27:39] | Help yourself. | 请自便 | 
| [27:41] | Hi. You came. | 嗨 你们来了 | 
| [27:44] | Of course. We wouldn’t miss it. | 当然了 我们不会错过的 | 
| [27:45] | I’m sorry we’re late. | 很抱歉我们迟到了 | 
| [27:46] | Don’t be silly. The party’s only just started. | 别说傻话 派对才刚刚开始呢 | 
| [27:48] | Nice place you got here. | 你这房子可真漂亮啊 | 
| [27:49] | We certainly like it. | 我们的确很喜欢 | 
| [27:51] | Well, I didn’t want to come empty-handed, so… | 我不想空手而来 所以… | 
| [27:52] | You shouldn’t have. | 你不必如此麻烦的 | 
| [27:53] | No, no. It was no trouble. I used a mix. | 不 不麻烦 我用的是现成的糕点粉 | 
| [28:02] | Thank you again for inviting us. | 再次感谢你邀请我们 | 
| [28:07] | Look, honey, it’s Dale Clark. | 亲爱的 你看 那是戴尔·克拉克 | 
| [28:09] | I know him. We should go say hi. | 我认识他 我们应该去打个招呼 | 
| [28:12] | Look at those shorts. | 瞧瞧他的短裤 | 
| [28:22] | Taylor? Are you still in here? | 泰勒 你还在里面吗 | 
| [28:28] | Taylor? | 泰勒 | 
| [28:33] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 | 
| [28:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [28:37] | The boys are starting to worry. | 男人们都开始担心了 | 
| [28:38] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [28:40] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -是的 | 
| [28:42] | Doing my thing. I’ll be out in a minute. | 在方便呢 马上就出来 | 
| [28:53] | Why are your pants on? | 那你的裤子为什么没脱 | 
| [28:55] | Why are you being weird? | 那你为什么这么奇怪 | 
| [28:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [29:02] | Look, I understand if you’re upset. | 听着 如果你生气了 我完全理解 | 
| [29:05] | Do you? | 是吗 | 
| [29:06] | What happened with me and Eli | 我和伊莱之间发生的事 | 
| [29:08] | has obviously triggered some hurt feelings, | 显然触发了某些伤痛的感觉 | 
| [29:10] | and I totally get it. | 我真的完全理解的 | 
| [29:12] | Jade, believe me when I say | 洁德 如果我说 | 
| [29:16] | I don’t give a fuck if you screwed my husband. | 我完全不在乎你跟我丈夫上床的事 请你信我 | 
| [29:21] | Okay, so then what’s the problem? | 好吧 那问题到底是什么 | 
| [29:25] | His muse? What kind of over-the-top undeserved bullshit is that? | 他的灵感女神 那是什么狗屁话 | 
| [29:32] | Okay, he was just trying to be nice. | 好吧 他只是想说些客气话而已 | 
| [29:34] | You didn’t save him. | 你没有拯救他 | 
| [29:37] | You toss out a couple ideas | 你不过是抛出一些想法 | 
| [29:38] | and poured him coffee while he pulled an all-nighter. | 在他通宵熬夜时 给他倒咖啡而已 | 
| [29:41] | I am the one who spent the last two years | 过去两年 他把我们的生活毁得千疮百孔 | 
| [29:44] | cleaning up the mess he made of our lives. | 收拾烂摊子的人是我 | 
| [29:47] | – What did he do? – What didn’t he do? | -他干什么了 -他什么没干 | 
| [29:49] | Speed, cocaine… | 安非他命 可卡因 | 
| [29:51] | Christ, I can write you a list, | 老天呐 我都能写个清单出来 | 
| [29:53] | but this place closes at midnight. | 但这地方半夜就打烊了 | 
| [29:56] | Jade, he’s an addict. | 洁德 他是个瘾君子 | 
| [29:59] | He almost died. | 他曾经差点死了 | 
| [30:01] | And he would’ve if I didn’t force him into rehab. | 如果不是我强迫他戒毒 他已经死了 | 
| [30:08] | I-I didn’t know that. | 我之前不知道这事 | 
| [30:13] | Well, how could you? | 你怎么可能知道 | 
| [30:14] | I didn’t say anything because… | 我什么都没说 因为… | 
| [30:17] | I thought we were fine and… | 我以为我们已经没事了 但是… | 
| [30:20] | just having you here, it’s… | 你来了以后 就… | 
| [30:23] | What? | 什么 | 
| [30:25] | Man, that’s just shining a light on the cracks in our relationship. | 老天 这暴露出了我们之间的感情的裂缝 | 
| [30:30] | – I don’t mean to… – I know. | -我不是有意… -我知道 | 
| [30:32] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 | 
| [30:35] | You did nothing wrong. I’m just… | 你没做错任何事 我只是… | 
| [30:39] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 | 
| [30:44] | I’m just not sure | 我只是不太确定 | 
| [30:46] | the current living situation is working. | 当前的同居状况是否能持续下去 | 
| [30:51] | Are you saying you want me to go? | 你的意思是你希望我离开吗 | 
| [30:54] | I don’t know what I’m saying. | 我也不知道我是什么意思 | 
| [30:58] | I just don’t think this whole thing’s working. | 我只是觉得 目前的这种关系是行不通的 | 
| [31:08] | Sheila! Sheila! Come on. | 希拉 希拉 快来 | 
| [31:12] | What’re you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [31:13] | Don’t you hear? They’re playing “The Twist.” | 你没听到吗 他们在弹奏《扭扭舞》呢 | 
| [31:14] | That’s terrific. I’m eating pie. | 真是太棒了 我在吃派呢 | 
| [31:16] | Forget about the pie. | 别吃什么派了 | 
| [31:17] | – Come on. I want to dance. – Well, here’s your partner. | -快来 我想跳舞 -你的舞伴在这儿呢 | 
| [31:20] | She’s just like me, but smaller and stickier. | 她就跟我一样 不过更小 更娇弱 | 
| [31:23] | Come on, honey, and after we’re done dancing, | 来吧 亲爱的 等我们跳完舞 | 
| [31:25] | Daddy’s gonna tell you about all the nice women | 爸爸要跟你讲讲那些 | 
| [31:27] | he should’ve married. | 他本该娶的所有好女人 | 
| [31:33] | Hi. Joining us? | 嗨 要来一起跳吗 | 
| [31:37] | Let’s see it. Lift your leg. | 我看看 抬起腿 | 
| [31:41] | – You okay there, Gretchen? – I broke my heel. | -你还好吗 格雷琴 -我的高跟鞋跟断了 | 
| [31:44] | I’ll be right back, Mr. Astaire. | 我马上回来 舞王 | 
| [31:47] | You’re a killer. | 你跳得太棒了 | 
| [31:48] | Well, she is. | 她才是 | 
| [31:50] | Mary. | 玛丽 | 
| [31:53] | May I have this dance? | 可以邀请你跳支舞吗 | 
| [31:58] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 算了吧 | 
| [31:59] | Aw, come on. Don’t make me dance alone. | 拜托 别让我独自跳舞啊 | 
| [32:02] | Seriously, I have two left feet. | 真的 我有两只左脚[不会跳舞] | 
| [32:04] | Well, add them to mine and we’ll have four. | 跟我的加一起我们就有四只了 | 
| [32:09] | – Okay, just for a minute. – Yeah, now you’re talking. | -好吧 就跳一下 -这就对了 | 
| [32:16] | Look at you go. | 你跳得不错啊 | 
| [32:18] | Hands up! | 抬起手 | 
| [32:50] | My mistake. Oh, you’re doing great. | 我的错 你跳得很好 | 
| [32:57] | Come on. | 过来 | 
| [32:58] | – We were only dancing. – I said come on! | -我们只是在跳舞 -我说了过来 | 
| [33:00] | Buddy. | 伙计 | 
| [33:04] | There’s no need to be like this. | 没必要这样 | 
| [33:09] | You can cheat on your wife all you want, | 你可以随心所欲绿你妻子 | 
| [33:12] | but you’re not touching mine. | 但是休想碰我妻子 | 
| [33:27] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 | 
| [33:28] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [33:29] | He just grabbed her and pulled her away in front of everyone. | 他当着所有人的面把她抓走了 | 
| [33:32] | He was angry that she was dancing with me. | 他很生气她在跟我跳舞 | 
| [33:34] | That’s no excuse. | 这不是借口 | 
| [33:35] | They went into the study. | 他们进书房去了 | 
| [33:36] | You need to make sure he’s not hurting her. | 你得去确保他没有伤害她 | 
| [33:41] | Well? | 怎么 | 
| [33:42] | What happens in their marriage is none of our business. | 他们婚姻中的事情跟我们没有关系 | 
| [34:03] | Is that why we go to parties? | 所以我们才去参加各种派对吗 | 
| [34:05] | So you can flirt with strange men? | 好让你能跟陌生男人调情吗 | 
| [34:07] | People can hear you. | 人们可以听到你 | 
| [34:07] | Or do you just enjoy humiliating me, huh? | 或者是你就喜欢侮辱我 | 
| [34:15] | Do you mind? This is a private conversation. | 能出去吗 这是私人对话 | 
| [34:25] | Look, I am so sorry if-if we are being too loud. | 如果我们太吵了 我向你道歉 | 
| [34:30] | We’ll be out of here in two shakes of a lamb’s tail, okay? | 我们很快就会离开 好吗 | 
| [34:40] | Look, this is not my fault. | 听着 这不是我的错 | 
| [34:43] | She always drinks too much. | 她总是喝太多 | 
| [34:49] | I’ve just set out some angel food cake in the dining room. | 我刚刚在饭厅里摆上了一份天使蛋糕 | 
| [34:54] | Why don’t you go have a slice? | 你们不去吃一块吗 | 
| [35:00] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 | 
| [35:03] | We’re going home. | 我们要回家 | 
| [35:14] | Maybe you’d like to stay a little longer? | 或许你想再多待一阵子 | 
| [35:17] | Give him a chance to cool off. | 给他个冷静的机会 | 
| [35:19] | That’ll just make it worse. | 这只会让事情变得更糟 | 
| [35:22] | Mary. | 玛丽 | 
| [35:27] | It must be a wonderful thing | 能像你这样坚强 | 
| [35:31] | to be strong like you. | 一定很棒吧 | 
| [35:43] | That’s the reason we became Southern Baptist. | 所以我们才变成了美南浸信会教徒 | 
| [35:46] | Those Methodists were just a little too liberal for our taste. | 循道宗教徒有点过于自由了 不合我们口味 | 
| [35:50] | Leave the bottle. | 酒瓶就别拿走了 | 
| [35:51] | My darling, don’t you, uh, | 亲爱的 你不觉得 | 
| [35:55] | think you’ve had enough? | 你喝得够多了吗 | 
| [35:56] | Of you? Yes. | 对你 我确实是受够了 | 
| [35:59] | Of chardonnay? Never. | 霞多丽吗 绝对不会 | 
| [36:01] | Patty! | 佩蒂 | 
| [36:02] | Look at your new dress. | 看看你的新裙子 | 
| [36:04] | Oh, darn. | 该死 | 
| [36:06] | Amy helps me buy something chic | 艾米帮我买了时髦的衣服 | 
| [36:08] | and I ruin it first time out. | 我第一次穿就把它弄脏了 | 
| [36:09] | We’ll just go shopping again tomorrow. | 我们明天再去购物 | 
| [36:11] | For grease on silk, you want talcum powder. | 你需要爽身粉来除掉丝绸上的油渍 | 
| [36:13] | There’s a travel size in the rental car. | 租车里有个旅行装的 | 
| [36:15] | Okay. Excuse me. | 好 失陪下 | 
| [36:19] | Brad tells us you two run an art gallery together. | 布拉德跟我说你们俩一起开了艺术画廊 | 
| [36:23] | What’s that like? | 感觉如何 | 
| [36:23] | – Fun. – Challenging. | -有趣 -很有挑战性 | 
| [36:26] | It’s a challenge, but a fun one. | 是很有挑战性 但也很有趣 | 
| [36:28] | Unlike our marriage, which is purely a challenge. | 不像我们的婚姻 完全就是挑战 | 
| [36:32] | Speaking of marriage, | 说起婚姻 | 
| [36:34] | I’m just curious, Simone, | 我很好奇 萨蒙妮 | 
| [36:36] | how many times have you been married? | 你结了几次婚 | 
| [36:37] | Just three. Why? | 就三次 怎么了 | 
| [36:40] | It’s just an innocent question, my love. | 只不过是个无关痛痒的问题而已 亲爱的 | 
| [36:41] | – I wasn’t talking to you. – I know. | -我没在跟你说话 -我知道 | 
| [36:44] | Why are you so cross with him? | 你为什么那么生他的气 | 
| [36:46] | I wasn’t cross. Was I cross? | 我没有生气 我有生气吗 | 
| [36:48] | You were definitely cross. | 你绝对生气了 | 
| [36:50] | Um, not that it’s any of my business, but… | 当然了这不关我事 但是… | 
| [36:53] | if I were twice divorced, then hooked a man like Karl, | 如果我离过两次婚 能遇到卡尔这样的男人 | 
| [36:58] | I’d treat him a little nicer. | 我会更加善待他的 | 
| [37:03] | Now I’m curious about something, Ruby. | 换到我好奇了 露比 | 
| [37:07] | How would you treat Karl if you walked into the bathroom | 如果你走进厕所看到他跟男人接吻 | 
| [37:11] | and found him kissing another man? | 你会怎么对待他呢 | 
| [37:19] | Bravo, Simone. | 真棒 萨蒙妮 | 
| [37:21] | That’s right, sugar. | 没错 甜心 | 
| [37:23] | Karl is gay. | 卡尔是同性恋 | 
| [37:24] | Still have a crush on him? | 还对他有感觉吗 | 
| [37:26] | Your stepdad is gay? | 你继父是同性恋 | 
| [37:27] | I thought he was just English. | 我以为他的谈吐举止是因为他是英国人呢 | 
| [37:29] | That’s why we’re getting divorced. | 这就是我们离婚的原因 | 
| [37:31] | Dear God. Another divorce? | 天哪 又要离婚 | 
| [37:33] | Not really the headline, Dwight. | 这不是重点 德怀特 | 
| [37:35] | Oh, you poor, tragic woman. | 你这个可怜的女人啊 | 
| [37:38] | I have suffered. It’s true. | 我的确受过苦 | 
| [37:40] | I-I’m sorry, do not shed tears for Simone. | 不好意思 别为西蒙娜难过了 | 
| [37:43] | She is receiving ample comfort in the arms | 她从她的情人那里 | 
| [37:45] | of her lover | 得到了足够的慰藉 | 
| [37:47] | Tommy Harte. | 也就是汤米·哈特 | 
| [37:48] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 | 
| [37:49] | Shut up, Karl. | 闭嘴 卡尔 | 
| [37:50] | You’re sleeping with Tommy? | 你跟汤米上床了 | 
| [37:51] | Who, for the newcomers, is all of 18 years of age. | 你们可能不知道 他才刚刚18岁 | 
| [37:55] | Oh, sweet suffering Jesus. | 我的老天爷啊 | 
| [37:56] | British homos, teen lovers? | 英国同性恋 青少年情人 | 
| [37:59] | What kind of spangled hell pit are you marrying into? | 这是要结什么鬼亲家 | 
| [38:01] | Hey. Found the talcum powder. | 我找到爽身粉了 | 
| [38:05] | Why is everyone so serious? | 为什么大家都这么严肃 | 
| [38:11] | I never thought I’d see the day our family | 我从来没想到有一天我家里 | 
| [38:13] | would have a homosexual in it. | 也会有同性恋 | 
| [38:17] | Brad, you swore you wouldn’t tell. | 布拉德 你发誓不会说出去的 | 
| [38:18] | No, Patty, Patty, I-I… | 不 佩蒂 佩蒂 我… | 
| [38:20] | I-I don’t know what Brad told you, | 我不知道布拉德跟你说了什么 | 
| [38:22] | but my feelings for you are sisterly, not sexual. | 但是我对你的感情是姐妹情 不是姬情 | 
| [38:26] | Oh, sweet suffering Jesus. | 我的老天爷啊 | 
| [38:32] | Patty! | 佩蒂 | 
| [38:33] | Oh, come back! | 回来 | 
| [38:34] | Sweet baby, please say it’s not true. | 亲爱的 这一定不是真的吧 | 
| [38:39] | She’s a lesbian. | 她是同性恋 | 
| [38:41] | How did I miss that? | 我怎么会没看出来 | 
| [38:49] | Anybody want an after-dinner cocktail? | 有人要来一杯餐后鸡尾酒吗 | 
| [38:51] | Uh, not me. I have the worst headache. | 我就不了 我现在头很疼 | 
| [38:55] | Why don’t you go on upstairs and lie down? | 那你去楼上躺着吧 | 
| [38:56] | We can give you a little space tonight. | 我们今晚就不打扰你了 | 
| [38:59] | That’d be nice. Thank you. | 那太好了 谢谢 | 
| [39:06] | I’m gonna have me a scotch. You want one? | 我要来杯苏格兰威士忌 你要吗 | 
| [39:12] | Jade? | 洁德 | 
| [39:16] | How could you not tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 | 
| [39:20] | I’m not sure I know what you’re talking… | 我不知道你指的是什么… | 
| [39:20] | The pills, Eli. | 那些药 伊莱 | 
| [39:23] | You’re an addict and you let me give you pills. | 你有毒瘾还接受了我给你的药 | 
| [39:30] | Shit. | 我去 | 
| [39:33] | – How did you… – Taylor told me. | -你是怎么… -泰勒告诉我的 | 
| [39:36] | At dinner, in the bathroom. | 晚餐的时候在卫生间告诉我的 | 
| [39:40] | Shit. She d– | 我去 她… | 
| [39:41] | she doesn’t know that I took anything, though, right? | 但她不知道我吃过什么吧 | 
| [39:43] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [39:44] | – Oh, thank Christ. – Not yet. | -谢天谢地 -还不知道罢了 | 
| [39:48] | No. No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [39:50] | What do you mean, “No”? | 你这”不”是什么意思 | 
| [39:52] | I have to. This is too big. | 我必须告诉她 这是件大事 | 
| [39:56] | Fuck. | 我去 | 
| [39:57] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 | 
| [40:01] | I mean, she’s already questioning our living arrangement. | 她已经开始质疑我们目前的同居安排 | 
| [40:03] | If she finds out about this, | 如果她发现了的话 | 
| [40:04] | it doesn’t matter how she feels about me. I am out on the street. | 不管她还对我还有什么感觉 我肯定要被赶出去 | 
| [40:09] | I don’t have anywhere to go, Eli. | 我无处可去 伊莱 | 
| [40:11] | And Willow and Mischa are gone | 薇珞和米莎走了 | 
| [40:13] | and Duke is still out there. | 但杜克还在 | 
| [40:14] | Listen. And I…Jade, Jade, listen-listen to me. | 听着 洁德 洁德 听我说 | 
| [40:16] | That’s not gonna happen. Okay? I’m not gonna let that happen. | 不会这样的 我不会让事情变成这样的 | 
| [40:20] | – I need you here. – Why? | -我需要你在这里 -为什么 | 
| [40:21] | Because I’m your muse or am I, am I just your dealer? | 我是你的灵感女神还是你的毒贩 | 
| [40:24] | I’m-I’m done with the pills. Okay? | 我已经戒掉了 好吗 | 
| [40:26] | Done. | 戒了 | 
| [40:29] | So she doesn’t need to know. | 她不需要知道 | 
| [40:30] | In that case, give them to me. | 如果是那样的话 那还给我 | 
| [40:33] | – What? – If you’re done with them, | -什么 -如果你戒了的话 | 
| [40:35] | then there’s no reason that you can’t give them back. | 就没有理由不把它们还回来了吧 | 
| [40:39] | So? | 所以呢 | 
| [40:39] | Look, the thing is, one of the producers who’s interested | 但是现在感兴趣的制片人之一 | 
| [40:42] | – wants a rewrite. – I knew it. | -想要我改写 -我就知道 | 
| [40:44] | She’s got some really great ideas. | 她有一些很棒的点子 | 
| [40:45] | – Lamar says if I can turn out a draft by Friday… – Eli. | -拉马尔说如果我可以在周五之前交稿的话… -伊莱 | 
| [40:47] | All right, fine. | 好的 好吧 | 
| [40:48] | Jesus, just take them…. | 天哪 拿走吧… | 
| [40:56] | Just, I’m-I’m-I’m so, I’m so, so close | 我离事业东山再起 | 
| [41:00] | to getting my career back. | 只有一步之遥了 | 
| [41:02] | You can handle a few rewrites without them. | 没有这些东西你也可以改写成功的 | 
| [41:05] | Yeah, all I know is that I used to be a writer | 是啊 我只知道我曾是个编剧 | 
| [41:08] | and an addict, and then I got clean, | 也是个瘾君子 然后我戒毒 | 
| [41:11] | and all of a sudden, I wasn’t a writer anymore. | 突然之间 我就不再是编剧了 | 
| [41:14] | But if I can do this, | 但如果我这次做到了 | 
| [41:15] | if I can, if I can finish this thing | 如果我可以 可以完成这个剧本 | 
| [41:17] | and if I can get it to them on time, | 如果我可以按时把作品交上去的话 | 
| [41:18] | then, you know, I’m… | 那我就… | 
| [41:20] | I’m back. | 我就能回归 | 
| [41:22] | I will be legit again, | 我就能再次走上巅峰 | 
| [41:23] | they will trust me again | 他们就会再次信任我 | 
| [41:24] | and the money that will follow, Jade… | 然后就会有收入了 洁德… | 
| [41:28] | …I can take care of you. | 我就可以照顾你了 | 
| [41:33] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [41:37] | I need them. | 我需要它们 | 
| [41:55] | And you promise you’ll take care of me? | 你保证你会照顾我吗 | 
| [42:02] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [42:20] | Let’s get to work on your movie. | 我们去忙你的剧本吧 | 
| [42:32] | Christ, what an evening. | 天 今晚真是”惊喜不断”啊 | 
| [42:34] | I’m exhausted. | 我累死了 | 
| [42:36] | Oh, you’re not staying here tonight. | 你今晚不能住在这儿 | 
| [42:40] | Is that so? | 是吗 | 
| [42:42] | I want you to pack your things and leave, now. | 我要你立刻收拾东西离开 | 
| [42:45] | Oh, knock it off, Simone. | 少来了 萨蒙妮 | 
| [42:47] | I’m angry enough as it is. | 我已经够生气了 | 
| [42:48] | You’re angry? My daughter may never speak to me again. | 你生气 我女儿也许再也不会跟我说话 | 
| [42:51] | Oh, and whose fault is that? | 那能怪谁呢 | 
| [42:53] | If you’d just kept your mouth shut instead of humiliating me. | 你之前要是闭嘴而不是羞辱我就行了 | 
| [42:57] | I was provoked. | 我被激怒了 | 
| [42:58] | Oh, so there was no possible way you could suppress the impulse | 所以无论如何你也不可能抑制住 | 
| [43:02] | to blow up the entire evening? | 你想破坏今晚的冲动了 | 
| [43:04] | Says the man who couldn’t stop himself | 你好意思说 你随时 | 
| [43:06] | from sneaking off to the men’s room for a quickie. | 都想溜进男厕所去快速打一炮 | 
| [43:09] | Oh, fuck you! | 去你妈的 | 
| [43:12] | I’ve spent my whole damn life controlling myself, | 我一辈子都在控制自己 | 
| [43:16] | hiding the central fact of my existence | 隐瞒我的本色 | 
| [43:18] | so I wouldn’t disappoint my family, my friends or my wife. | 就为了不让我家人 朋友或妻子失望 | 
| [43:22] | Hector was the only person | 只有赫克托 | 
| [43:24] | who ever saw me for the man I truly am, | 能看清我真实的为人 | 
| [43:26] | not the one I was pretending to be. | 而不是那个我假装的人 | 
| [43:30] | You have no idea what he meant to me. | 你根本不知道他对我的意义 | 
| [43:33] | Stop romanticizing your grubby little fling. | 别再浪漫化你肮脏的一时放纵 | 
| [43:36] | I loved him! | 我爱过他 | 
| [43:39] | He asked me to run away with him. | 他叫我跟他私奔 | 
| [43:42] | Um, but I-I had made a commitment to you, | 但我对你许下了承诺 | 
| [43:45] | so I chose to stay. | 所以我选择留下 | 
| [43:51] | I am your wife. | 我是你妻子 | 
| [43:53] | Am I supposed to be grateful that you didn’t walk out? | 你没离开我难道要感激你吗 | 
| [43:55] | I just want you to see it from my perspective for once. | 我只希望你能从我的角度来看这事 哪怕就一次 | 
| [44:01] | Just think | 想想 | 
| [44:01] | about what it may have cost me to honor the vow I made to you. | 我为了信守我对你的誓言而失去了什么 | 
| [44:05] | So no, Simone, I do not expect you | 所以不 萨蒙妮 我不指望你 | 
| [44:08] | to be grateful for the sacrifice I made, | 感激我所做出的牺牲 | 
| [44:10] | but for fuck’s sake, at least acknowledge it. | 可是你好歹承认吧 | 
| [44:16] | I am going to bed. | 我要去睡了 | 
| [44:19] | Not in the guest room. | 不去客房睡 | 
| [44:21] | In our room, in our bed. | 我要去我们的房间 在我们的床上睡 | 
| [44:24] | You sleep where you like. | 你想在哪睡都行 | 
| [44:47] | The Thompsons just left. | 汤普森一家刚走 | 
| [44:49] | Said to thank you for a lovely time. | 让我替他们谢谢你的热情招待 | 
| [44:56] | So, you’re not talking to me. | 不跟我说话了 | 
| [44:58] | What am I supposed to say? | 我要说什么 | 
| [45:01] | It was a party. | 那是个派对 | 
| [45:04] | I wasn’t gonna cause a scene. | 我总不能闹大了 | 
| [45:08] | He hurt her, right in front of you, | 他伤害了她 就在你面前 | 
| [45:12] | and you did nothing. | 你却袖手旁观 | 
| [45:13] | What was I supposed to do? Hit him? | 我能做什么 打他吗 | 
| [45:16] | I mean, I’m sure our guests would have loved that. | 我们的客人肯定会喜欢我那么做的 | 
| [45:19] | You could have at least confronted him. | 你本可以跟他对峙的 | 
| [45:21] | Reminded him that kind of behavior is unacceptable. | 让他知道那种行为是不能接受的 | 
| [45:23] | The guy had been drinking. | 他喝了酒 | 
| [45:26] | I-I’m sure he didn’t mean to hurt her. | 他肯定不是有意伤害她的 | 
| [45:28] | This is not the first time he’s gotten rough with her. | 这不是他第一次对她动手了 | 
| [45:31] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [45:34] | She had several bruises on her arm. | 她手臂上有好几处淤伤 | 
| [45:37] | That’s why she’s wearing long sleeves on such a hot day. | 所以她才在这么热的天里穿长袖 | 
| [45:40] | If it’s that bad, why doesn’t she leave him? | 如果有那么糟的话 她怎么不离开他 | 
| [45:42] | And where would she go, Rob? Here? | 她能去哪 罗伯 这里吗 | 
| [45:45] | Will you let her sleep on our sofa? | 你愿意让她睡我们家沙发吗 | 
| [45:47] | Jesus, Beth Ann, I don’t know. | 老天 贝丝·安 我不知道 | 
| [45:49] | And what if Ralph comes banging on our door | 万一拉尔夫在半夜 | 
| [45:52] | in the middle of the night to try to drag her back? | 来猛敲我们家门 想拖她回去呢 | 
| [45:53] | Would you have the balls to stand up to him then? | 你会有种和他对抗吗 | 
| [45:56] | Don’t use that kind of language. | 别用这种语言 | 
| [45:58] | Of course you wouldn’t. You would just slink away | 你当然不会了 你只会像个懦夫一样 | 
| [45:59] | like the coward you are! | 偷偷溜走 | 
| [46:01] | Okay! | 够了 | 
| [46:05] | He’s not the perfect husband. | 他不是完美丈夫 | 
| [46:07] | It’s not my job to judge him! | 轮不到我对他评头论足 | 
| [46:10] | Would you like the neighbors coming in here | 你想要邻居到我们家来 | 
| [46:11] | and judging you for not being the perfect mother? | 因为你不是完美母亲而对你评头论足吗 | 
| [46:22] | I’m just saying, leave it alone. | 我意思是 别管了 | 
| [46:44] | I didn’t know you were still here. | 我不知道你还在这儿 | 
| [46:47] | I was just upstairs. | 我刚在楼上 | 
| [46:49] | Just… picking up some trash. | 收拾垃圾 | 
| [46:53] | So you heard everything? | 所以你都听到了 | 
| [46:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [46:57] | What was that all about? | 你们在吵什么 | 
| [47:03] | Honey. | 亲爱的 | 
| [47:05] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [47:07] | You can talk to me. | 你可以跟我说 | 
| [47:10] | Whatever it is, I don’t judge. | 不管是什么 我不会评判你 | 
| [47:24] | Our daughter died because of me. | 我们的女儿因我而死 | 
| [47:31] | I’m the one who’s responsible. | 闯祸的是我 | 
| [47:45] | Simone. | 萨蒙妮 | 
| [47:47] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 | 
| [47:49] | I need to know. Do you love him? | 我得知道 你爱他吗 | 
| [47:55] | I do. | 爱 | 
| [47:59] | Okay, then invite me in. | 那就邀请我进屋 | 
| [48:02] | We have a lot to talk about. | 我们有很多要谈的 |