时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I used to play the piano. | 我以前弹钢琴 |
[00:11] | – Do you still play? – My husband didn’t care for my playing. | -你还弹吗 -我丈夫不喜欢我弹琴 |
[00:14] | Our daughter died because of me. | 我们的女儿因我而死 |
[00:17] | I’m the one who’s responsible. | 闯祸的是我 |
[00:20] | It seems I only have six months to live. | 看起来我只剩六个月的时间了 |
[00:22] | Six months! | 六个月 |
[00:23] | I thought a clean break was just better for… | 我想着一刀两断更好… |
[00:25] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:27] | He got down on one knee and asked me if I would marry him. | 他单膝跪地 问我愿不愿意嫁给他 |
[00:31] | He told me that his marriage is ending. | 他说他的婚姻就快结束了 |
[00:32] | He said he just needs six months. | 他说只要再给他六个月的时间就行 |
[00:34] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[00:35] | Do you know your husband’s a homosexual? | 你知道你丈夫是同性恋吗 |
[00:37] | He has that new disease that all the gay men are spreading. | 他也患上了在同性恋男子群体中肆虐的那种疾病 |
[00:39] | That’s a lie. | 你在说谎 |
[00:40] | He’s the third man my husband’s seen who’s had it. | 他是我丈夫见过的第三位患者 |
[00:43] | The first two are dead. | 前两个都已经死了 |
[00:44] | You need care. | 你需要关照 |
[00:46] | Karl, you think I’d leave you at a time like this? | 你觉得我会在这种时候离开你 |
[00:49] | Cancel the trip? | 取消旅行 |
[00:50] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[00:51] | This was supposed to be the best summer of my life. | 这本应是我这辈子最棒的一个夏天 |
[00:53] | And this could be the last summer of Karl’s life, | 这也可能是卡尔一生里最后一个夏天 |
[00:56] | so please stop sulking. | 所以拜托别生气了 |
[00:58] | What’s happened to my boy? | 我的儿子到底怎么了 |
[01:00] | Tommy’s been in a car accident. | 汤米出车祸了 |
[01:02] | He needed some stitches. | 不得不缝了几针 |
[01:04] | What in the world? | 这是什么鬼 |
[01:05] | Is that a tattoo? | 那是文身吗 |
[01:06] | One of these days he’ll regret that. | 以后情变了肯定会后悔的 |
[01:08] | So will she. | 她也会后悔的 |
[01:10] | – Oh. Wow. – Right? | -哇 -看到了吧 |
[01:11] | – You bought me a car? – I said I would take care of you. | -你给我买了一辆车 -我说了我会照顾你的 |
[01:14] | You can’t return the car. It’s not yours. | 你不能把车退掉 车不是你的 |
[01:17] | Yeah, but he’s coked out of his mind. | 但他是因为嗑药嗑疯了才买的 |
[01:18] | To accept a gift from a man in that condition is not a good look. | 接受一个这种情况下男人送的礼物 “吃相”可不太好看 |
[01:21] | – Just give me the keys. – Stop it. | -钥匙给我 -够了 |
[01:22] | Go upstairs, get your stuff! | 上楼 收拾你的东西 |
[01:25] | I want you out of my house now! | 我要你立刻离开我家 |
[01:28] | That’s not gonna happen. | 想得美 |
[01:29] | How can I help? | 我能帮上你什么忙 |
[01:31] | Tell me everything you know about Jade. | 把你知道的关于洁德的一切都告诉我 |
[01:33] | Well, for starters, that’s not her real name. | 首先 那不是她的真名 |
[02:53] | My name is Emily Stanton. | 我叫艾米莉·斯坦顿 |
[02:57] | I was killed over two years ago, | 我在两年多前去世 |
[03:00] | but my mama still thinks about me every day. | 但我妈妈还是会每天都想起我 |
[03:04] | Even when she’s just putting on lipstick, | 就连她涂口红的时候 |
[03:07] | she’ll suddenly remember how much she loved me. | 她也会突然想起她有多爱我 |
[03:12] | I look down on Mama from heaven. | 我从天堂上俯视着妈妈 |
[03:14] | I watch her because I’m worried about her. | 我看着她因为我担心她 |
[03:18] | She’s not happy, | 她不幸福 |
[03:20] | but Daddy doesn’t know | 但爸爸不知道 |
[03:23] | because she keeps smiling. | 因为她总是在微笑 |
[03:25] | Mama is very angry with him, | 妈妈很生他的气 |
[03:28] | and I have a feeling that she’s gonna do something awful. | 我有预感她会做出很可怕的事 |
[03:33] | So, what have you got planned for the day? | 你今天有什么计划 |
[03:35] | Oh, nothing much. | 没什么 |
[03:37] | I’ll be spending time with a new friend. | 我会和一个新朋友聚会 |
[03:39] | Oh? What’s her name? | 是吗 她叫什么 |
[03:42] | June. | 琼恩[六月] |
[03:44] | I have a feeling you’d really like her. | 我感觉你会很喜欢她 |
[03:47] | And what are you two doing? | 你们俩要做什么 |
[03:48] | I offered to drive her to a doctor’s appointment, | 我会开车送她去看医生 |
[03:51] | but that’s really just an excuse | 但这只不过是 |
[03:53] | for me to talk to her about the man she’s seeing. | 我想找她谈她在交往的那男人的借口 |
[03:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:57] | I don’t approve of the relationship, | 我不赞同这段关系 |
[03:59] | so I’ve decided to break them up. | 所以我决定让他们分手 |
[04:01] | Beth Ann, that’s not nice. | 贝丝·安 这可不好 |
[04:04] | Maybe not, | 也许吧 |
[04:06] | but it’s necessary. | 但很有必要 |
[04:10] | My name is Edmund Harte. | 我叫艾德蒙·哈特 |
[04:12] | I was 57 when I died. | 我去世的时候57岁 |
[04:16] | That’s how my bitch wife became my widow. | 我的贱老婆就这么成了寡妇 |
[04:21] | I check in from time to time to see how my kid is doing | 我时不时地会来看看我儿子怎么样 |
[04:25] | ’cause I’m worried about him. | 因为我很担心他 |
[04:28] | His mother is desperate to control him, | 他妈妈竭力想要控制他 |
[04:33] | but Tommy’s a man now, | 但汤米是大人了 |
[04:34] | able to make his own choices. | 可以自己做决定 |
[04:37] | And I know Naomi is going to fight him | 我知道娜奥米会随时随地 |
[04:40] | every step of the way. | 和他抗争 |
[04:43] | Good luck, kid. | 祝你好运 孩子 |
[04:46] | My poor baby. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[04:49] | Simone? | 萨蒙妮 |
[04:53] | No, it’s me. | 不 是我 |
[04:58] | Mom. Oh, God. | 妈 天呐 |
[05:00] | It’s okay, I know everything. | 没事 我什么都知道了 |
[05:03] | You don’t have to protect her anymore. | 你不用再保护她 |
[05:05] | And I am not angry, | 我也不生气 |
[05:08] | not at you anyway. | 至少不生你的气 |
[05:11] | Mrs. Harte? | 哈特夫人 |
[05:13] | The hospital administrator has arrived. | 院长来了 |
[05:15] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:20] | Mr. Kern, thank you so much for agreeing to see me. | 科恩先生 谢谢你同意见我 |
[05:23] | How can I help you, Ms. Harte? | 有何贵干 哈特夫人 |
[05:25] | Do you happen to know Simone Grove? | 你认识萨蒙妮·格罗夫吗 |
[05:27] | I do. She’s one of our hospital’s biggest fundraisers. | 认识 她是我们医院最大的募捐者之一 |
[05:30] | Yes. Well, in between benefit galas, | 对 在举办慈善晚宴之间 |
[05:33] | it seems that Simone has been molesting my son, | 似乎萨蒙妮在性骚扰我儿子 |
[05:37] | possibly for years. | 可能已经多年了 |
[05:39] | If you allow her to visit or even phone him, | 如果你允许她来探视或者给他打电话 |
[05:42] | I will sue this hospital and I will win. | 我就告你们医院 最后我会赢的 |
[05:46] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[05:48] | Yes. Um, I’m-I’m so sorry. | 明白 我很抱歉 |
[05:52] | Rest assured, this matter will be handled | 请放心 我们会极端慎重处理 |
[05:54] | with the utmost discretion. | 这一问题 |
[05:56] | No need to be discreet on my account. | 不用因为我而慎重 |
[05:58] | I intend on telling everyone in this town | 我打算告诉全镇的人 |
[06:00] | what that woman has done to my family. | 这女人对我家做了什么 |
[06:05] | Nice tie. | 领带不错 |
[06:13] | My name is Verna Roy. | 我叫弗娜·罗伊 |
[06:16] | I was 32 when I died in a fire. | 32岁的时候我死于一场火灾 |
[06:20] | At the time, | 当时 |
[06:21] | I was a foster mother to this one right here. | 我是这里这个女孩的养母 |
[06:25] | I don’t like to talk bad about the living, | 我不喜欢说活人的坏话 |
[06:27] | but this gal’s pure poison. | 但这个孩子真是坏到骨子里 |
[06:32] | I can see she’s now living | 我看到她现在住在 |
[06:33] | in a fancy house with pretty things. | 有着各种精美家具的豪宅里 |
[06:36] | That means some man has fallen for her act. | 这意味着已经有男人被她迷住了 |
[06:40] | Eli, you’re gonna be late! | 伊莱 你要迟到了 |
[06:43] | Stupid son of a bitch. | 这个愚蠢的家伙 |
[06:46] | He don’t know what she’s capable of, | 他可不知道她的能耐 |
[06:48] | but I got a feeling he’s about to find out. | 但是我有预感他马上就要发现了 |
[06:53] | Moving kind of slow today. | 你今天的动作有点迟钝 |
[06:54] | What did you give me last night, a horse tranquilizer? | 你昨晚给我吃了什么 马用镇静剂吗 |
[06:57] | Well, I wouldn’t have to give you anything | 如果你能不在十点以后吸食可卡因 |
[06:58] | if you’d stop doing coke after 10:00. | 我也不用给你什么了 |
[07:00] | You talk like I have self-control. | 你说得我好像有自制力似的 |
[07:02] | I’m almost embarrassed for you. | 你都要让我觉得尴尬了 |
[07:03] | Well, whatever. Here, look. | 随便吧 快看 |
[07:05] | I’ve got a surprise. | 我给你准备了惊喜 |
[07:07] | Whoa. What’s the occasion? | 有什么特别的事情吗 |
[07:09] | It’s Scorsese day. | 今天是斯科塞斯日 |
[07:11] | Oh, look, it’s just a meeting. | 听着 只是一个会议而已 |
[07:13] | I mean, the odds of him directing my movie | 我觉得能让他导演我电影的可能性 |
[07:14] | are, like, a million to one. | 大概是一百万分之一吧 |
[07:16] | He loved your script. I think that’s a big deal. | 他很喜欢你的剧本 我想这是件大事 |
[07:18] | God, I just– I hope I can burn this off by 10:00. | 天哪 我只希望能在10点前清醒过来 |
[07:20] | I feel so out of it. | 我现在感觉很不在状态 |
[07:22] | Well, luckily for you, | 那你走运了 |
[07:25] | I know how to prepare a well-balanced meal. | 我知道如何准备”营养均衡”的一餐 |
[07:28] | Mmm. You take such good care of me. | 你把我照顾得太好了 |
[07:34] | Scorsese’s gonna direct your movie, I know it, | 斯科塞斯会执导你的电影的 我确信 |
[07:37] | and it’s gonna be a big hit and we are going to be so rich. | 而且会非常成功 我们会变得无比富有 |
[07:40] | From your lips… | 借你吉言 |
[07:42] | I always knew something exciting would happen to me one day. | 我就知道有天我会遇到非常令人激动的事 |
[07:46] | I think this is it. | 我想就是这事了 |
[07:47] | Again, all right, it’s just a meeting. | 再说一次 真的只是一个会议 |
[07:50] | I’m not worried. | 我一点都不担心 |
[07:52] | This is the year where all my dreams come true. | 今年我的梦想都会实现 |
[08:02] | Hello, Jenny. | 你好 珍妮 |
[08:04] | Oh, Mr. And Mrs. Grove. | 格罗夫夫妇 |
[08:06] | Please tell me you have the veal piccata tonight. | 请告诉我你们今晚有嫩煎小牛肉片 |
[08:09] | Just the thought of it has kept me going all day. | 就是能吃到这口美味的想法让我今天精神饱满 |
[08:11] | I’m sorry, but I can’t seat you. | 很抱歉 我无法为两位安排座位 |
[08:15] | Oh… oh, you’re not overbooked again? | 你们不是又客满了吧 |
[08:17] | Well, I see our usual table is empty. | 我看见我们常坐的桌子是空的 |
[08:19] | I don’t know who you promised it to, | 我不知道你把它订给谁了 |
[08:21] | but they should have gotten here sooner. | 但他们应该早点来的 |
[08:27] | Here we are, my darling. | 请坐 亲爱的 |
[08:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:31] | – There we go. – Anyway, | -好了 -不管如何 |
[08:32] | I’ve been trying to talk to Tommy in the hospital, | 我一直想找医院里的汤米 |
[08:34] | but I can’t seem to get through to him. | 但是我却总也联系不到他 |
[08:36] | It’s bizarre. | 真奇怪 |
[08:38] | Sorry, darling, is it my imagination, | 抱歉 亲爱的 是我的幻觉 |
[08:39] | or are people staring at us? | 还是真的大家都在看我们 |
[08:41] | I’m wearing Givenchy. | 我今天穿的可是纪梵希 |
[08:42] | They always stare when I wear Givenchy. | 我穿纪梵希的时候人们总会盯着我看 |
[08:45] | No, no, I think, actually, they’re just staring at me. | 不是 我觉得他们只是在盯着我看 |
[08:51] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[08:53] | It must be your jacket. | 肯定是因为你的外套 |
[08:54] | I told you plaid is over. | 我跟你说过格子花呢过时了 |
[08:57] | Mr. And Mrs. Grove. | 格罗夫夫妇 |
[08:58] | Oh, Henry, how lovely to see you. | 亨利 见到你真高兴 |
[09:00] | I’m terribly sorry, but I’m afraid I have to ask you to leave. | 真的非常抱歉 但恐怕我不得不请两位离开 |
[09:03] | Oh, for God’s sake, he can take the jacket off. | 上帝啊 他可以把外套脱掉的 |
[09:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[09:07] | Someone should have notified you. | 应该有人通知过你们了 |
[09:09] | Your membership to the club has been revoked. | 两位在俱乐部的会员资格被取消了 |
[09:12] | You can’t be serious. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[09:14] | The committee met this afternoon. The vote was unanimous. | 委员会下午召开了会议 投票是一致通过的 |
[09:17] | W… We’ve belonged to this club for 15 years. | 我们…我们在这家俱乐部15年了 |
[09:20] | Why on earth would you want to kick us out? | 为什么你们要把我们踢出去 |
[09:22] | It’s because I’m ill, isn’t it? | 因为我生病了 对不对 |
[09:25] | We have to protect our members. | 我们需要保护自己的会员 |
[09:27] | It’s a sexually transmitted disease. | 这种病是通过性传播的 |
[09:28] | You don’t get it by sharing a fucking tennis court. | 共用网球场是不会传染的 |
[09:31] | All the same, your membership contract has a morals clause. | 无论如何 两位的会员合约里有道德条款 |
[09:36] | Of all the people here, | 这里这么多的人 |
[09:38] | you think we’re the ones who lack morals? | 你觉得没道德的是我们 |
[09:40] | Mason Reed over there is addicted to heroin, | 那边的梅森·里德吸食海洛因成瘾 |
[09:43] | and Susan Paul is sleeping with her brother-in-law. | 苏珊·保罗在跟自己的姐夫上床 |
[09:46] | And you don’t want to know what happens in the club sauna. | 你更不想知道俱乐部的桑拿房里会发生什么 |
[09:50] | That’s not helpful. | 你这是在帮倒忙 |
[09:51] | For the last time, Mr. And Mrs. Grove, please go. | 我最后说一遍 格罗夫夫妇 请离开 |
[09:57] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[10:00] | Would you mind terribly… | 不知道您介不介意 |
[10:02] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:05] | Goodbye, Henry. | 再见 亨利 |
[10:08] | Good for you, dear. | 真有你的 亲爱的 |
[10:10] | Oh, don’t worry, Henry, I’m gonna drink mine. | 别担心 亨利 我的我会喝掉 |
[10:25] | Thank you again for recommending this obstetrician. | 再次感谢你给我推荐的产科医师 |
[10:28] | I talked to him on the phone, he sounds wonderful. | 我跟他在电话里聊过了 感觉他很棒 |
[10:32] | Sheila? | 希拉 |
[10:35] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么呢 |
[10:36] | Uh, your upcoming wedding. | 你接下来的婚礼 |
[10:40] | You excited for me? | 为我感到高兴吗 |
[10:43] | I am. | 是的 |
[10:46] | I’m curious, | 我很好奇 |
[10:47] | have you had a chance to discuss Rob’s expectations? | 你们有机会讨论过罗伯的期待吗 |
[10:51] | – Expectations? – Well, you want a career. | -期待 -你想要一份事业 |
[10:54] | Some men don’t allow their wives to work. | 有的男人不允许自己的妻子去工作 |
[10:57] | Oh, well, Rob knows I want to be a singer. | 罗伯知道我想成为一个歌手 |
[10:59] | We’ve talked about it a lot. | 我们谈过很多的 |
[11:01] | Since you’ve become pregnant? | 自从你怀孕后吗 |
[11:04] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[11:07] | no. | 没有 |
[11:09] | Might be time for a chat. | 或许是时候该谈谈了 |
[11:11] | Rob strikes me as the kind of man | 罗伯给我感觉 |
[11:13] | who’d prefer his wife to stay home. | 会比较喜欢妻子待在家里 |
[11:15] | You talk like you know him. | 你说得好像你认识他似的 |
[11:18] | Oh, I know his type. | 我了解他这种类型的男人 |
[11:19] | Rich, successful. | 有钱 成功 |
[11:21] | That kind of man wants his wife in the kitchen, | 那种男人想要的是一个堂下妻 |
[11:24] | feeding the kids and pouring his martini. | 喂饱孩子 给他倒马天尼 |
[11:27] | Rob’s not like that. | 罗伯才不是那样 |
[11:30] | You absolutely sure? | 你绝对确定吗 |
[11:36] | Well, he better be okay with it, | 他最好能接受 |
[11:38] | or we’re gonna have a problem. | 否则我们之间就有问题了 |
[11:41] | That’s what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[11:54] | Okay, according to this, we’re looking for Suite 203. | 根据这个 我们要找203号套房 |
[12:21] | Sheila. | 希拉 |
[12:22] | Coming! | 来了 |
[12:31] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:33] | Yeah, man, I’m sorry, I’m just, I’m really nervous. | 没事 我只是 非常紧张 |
[12:35] | You know, I basically grew up on Scorsese movies. | 我基本是看斯科塞斯的电影长大的 |
[12:39] | Hey, buddy, do me a favor. | 兄弟 帮我个忙 |
[12:41] | I want you to manage your expectations before we walk in here. | 我希望我们在进去之前 你能调一下你的期望值 |
[12:44] | Shit. Why? Is he an asshole? | 该死的 为什么 他是个混蛋吗 |
[12:47] | Let’s just say it isn’t gonna be the meeting you were hoping for. | 这么说吧 这不会是你期望的那场会议 |
[12:54] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[12:55] | Hello, Eli. | 你好 伊莱 |
[12:58] | So I was never meeting Scorsese? | 所以我从一开始就不会见到斯科塞斯吗 |
[13:00] | Sorry. You really need to hear her out. | 抱歉 你真的得仔细听听她要说的话 |
[13:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:05] | Is this some sort of bullshit intervention? | 这是什么狗屁干预行为吗 |
[13:07] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[13:09] | I’m gonna go get some coffee. | 我去弄些咖啡 |
[13:11] | You want a cup? | 你想来一杯吗 |
[13:14] | No. Cool. Cool. | 不用 好吧 好吧 |
[13:21] | Well, this is humiliating. | 这太羞辱人了 |
[13:23] | Eli, that wasn’t my intention. | 伊莱 那不是我的本意 |
[13:26] | But we need to talk. Privately. | 但我们需要谈谈 私下里谈 |
[13:28] | About? | 谈什么 |
[13:31] | Irene Tabatchnick. | 艾琳·塔巴切尼克 |
[13:34] | Who the hell’s Irene Tabatchnick? | 艾琳·塔巴切尼克是他妈谁啊 |
[13:37] | The woman who’s been sleeping in our bed. | 睡在我们床上的那个女人 |
[13:42] | You may want to sit down for the rest of this. | 你最好坐下来 仔细听听剩下的部分 |
[13:48] | If Dr. Bennett’s wife told people, | 如果本奈特医生的妻子把这事传了出去 |
[13:50] | that is a violation of doctor-patient confidentiality. | 那就违反了医患保密协议 |
[13:54] | We should have his license revoked. | 我们可以吊销他的行医执照 |
[13:56] | How much energy do we really want to devote to all this? | 我们想在这事上耗费多少精力啊 |
[13:59] | This is discrimination. We have to fight back. | 这是歧视 我们必须反击 |
[14:02] | And draw more attention to my sex life and my disease? | 然后为我的性生活和我的疾病引来更多注意力吗 |
[14:06] | You don’t think people will be sympathetic? | 你不觉得大家会同情你吗 |
[14:08] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[14:10] | I think the situation’s going to get much worse before it gets better. | 我觉得情况在好起来前只会先糟糕透顶 |
[14:14] | Well, we won’t dwell on it. | 那我们就别老想着这事了 |
[14:15] | Why don’t you take a nice, long, hot bath? | 你不如先好好泡个热水澡吧 |
[14:17] | You seem exhausted. | 你似乎很疲惫 |
[14:19] | Turns out being shunned by Republicans | 原来被共和党人避之不及 |
[14:22] | takes rather a lot out of a person. | 会让人心力交瘁 |
[14:33] | Naomi, I’ve been trying to reach you. | 娜奥米 我一直想联系你呢 |
[14:34] | How’s Tommy? | 汤米怎么样了 |
[14:36] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[14:38] | Well, I keep calling the hospital, | 我给医院打了好多次电话 |
[14:39] | but I can never seem to get through. | 但似乎一直都打不通 |
[14:42] | What are in the bags? | 这包里装的是什么 |
[14:43] | Ah, presents. | 礼物 |
[14:45] | For me? | 送我的吗 |
[14:46] | No, from you. | 不 是你送的 |
[14:48] | Every gift you ever gave me, I’m returning them. | 你送我的每一份礼物 我现在都还给你 |
[14:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:52] | This lovely figurine you got me while you were in Bavaria. | 你在巴伐利亚给我买的可爱的小雕像 |
[14:56] | I don’t want it anymore. | 我现在不想要了 |
[15:00] | What the hell?! | 什么鬼 |
[15:02] | Or this sweet silver music box. | 以及这个可爱的银制音乐盒 |
[15:05] | I don’t need that either. | 我也不需要这个了 |
[15:08] | Have you lost your mind? | 你是疯了吗 |
[15:10] | I have, because I know what you did to my son. | 是的 因为我知道了你对我儿子做的事 |
[15:17] | That’s all you have to say? | 你要说的就这么一句叹息吗 |
[15:19] | I-I understand your anger, | 我理解你的愤怒 |
[15:20] | but if you’ll just give me a chance to explain… | 但如果你能给我个机会解释… |
[15:21] | I will, just as soon as | 我会的 不过要先等我 |
[15:23] | I return this darling crystal paperweight. | 把这可爱的水晶纸镇还给你 |
[15:27] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[15:28] | You can’t come in here and destroy my home. | 你不能跑到这里来毁了我的家 |
[15:30] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[15:32] | You destroyed my life. | 你已经毁了我的生活 |
[15:34] | If we can’t talk about this rationally, | 如果我们不能理智地谈谈这事 |
[15:36] | I will call the police. | 我就报警 |
[15:37] | Go ahead, I’m leaving. | 尽管报吧 我要走了 |
[15:39] | You know, I would say that I’ll see you at the country club, | 我倒是想说以后在乡村俱乐部见 |
[15:41] | but, you know… | 但是 你也知道… |
[15:44] | It was you. | 是你干的 |
[15:45] | Who got you voted out? | 让你被投出去了吗 |
[15:47] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:48] | The board didn’t need much persuading once they knew | 理事会一知道卡尔患上了致命的传染病 |
[15:50] | that Karl was spreading a deadly disease. | 不需要怎么劝就同意了 |
[15:54] | We were unceremoniously ejected in front of all of our friends. | 我们当着所有朋友的面 被无礼地赶出来了 |
[15:58] | I hope you’re satisfied. | 希望你这下满意了 |
[16:00] | Satisfied? | 满意 |
[16:04] | You seduced my child. | 你勾引了我的孩子 |
[16:07] | Do you honestly think that I would be satisfied | 你真以为只是把你赶出乡村俱乐部 |
[16:09] | just getting you kicked out of a country club? | 我就会满意了吗 |
[16:11] | I am just getting started, bitch. | 我才刚开始呢 贱人 |
[16:15] | And before I am done, I will burn you, | 在我彻底收手前 我会彻底毁掉你 |
[16:18] | your business, | 毁掉你的生意 |
[16:19] | and this poorly decorated shithole to the ground! | 把这装修得丑哭的狗屎窝夷为平地 |
[16:25] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
[16:40] | What the hell happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[16:42] | Things just got worse. | 情况刚刚变得更糟了 |
[17:02] | Sorry to intrude. | 抱歉打扰 |
[17:03] | I was wondering if I could borrow a cup of sugar. | 不知道你能不能借我一杯糖 |
[17:06] | I’m baking a cake, and I forgot to check my pantry. | 我在烤蛋糕 忘了检查食品柜里的材料了 |
[17:10] | You don’t really need a cup of sugar, do you? | 你并不是真的需要一杯糖 对吧 |
[17:14] | No. | 是的 |
[17:15] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[17:27] | Can I ask what happened? | 我能问问发生了什么事吗 |
[17:30] | We were at a department store, | 我们去了一家百货商店 |
[17:33] | and the sales clerk recognized me. | 那个销售人员认出了我 |
[17:36] | It turns out that he’d gone to my high school two years after I did, | 原来他是比我低两届的高中学弟 |
[17:40] | so he knew a lot of my old friends. | 所以他认识很多我的老朋友 |
[17:42] | We only spoke for five minutes. | 我们就聊了五分钟 |
[17:45] | After we got back, | 我们回来以后 |
[17:47] | Ralph accused me of trying to seduce the man. | 拉尔夫指责我试图勾引那个男人 |
[17:51] | That’s why? | 就这原因吗 |
[17:55] | He thought you were flirting? | 他以为你在调情 |
[17:57] | He gets jealous. He can’t help it. | 他只要一嫉妒 就会打我 |
[17:59] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[18:00] | how you can live like this. | 你怎么受得了这种日子 |
[18:03] | You can’t possibly be happy. | 你一定过得不开心 |
[18:05] | I’m not. | 我是不开心 |
[18:06] | So why don’t you leave? | 那你为什么不离开他呢 |
[18:10] | I could ask you the same question. | 我也可以问你同样的问题 |
[18:13] | What? | 什么意思 |
[18:14] | Isn’t your husband cheating on you? | 你丈夫难道没有在外偷腥吗 |
[18:18] | He is. | 他确实有 |
[18:20] | I had a feeling you knew. | 我有预感你早就知道 |
[18:23] | So why don’t you leave him? | 那你为什么不离开他呢 |
[18:24] | It’s an entirely different situation. | 我的情况和你的完全不一样 |
[18:27] | He’s humiliating you. | 他这是在羞辱你 |
[18:29] | That’s got to hurt. | 那一定很不好受 |
[18:31] | It does. | 确实如此 |
[18:32] | Will you ever trust him again? | 你还会再次相信他吗 |
[18:38] | No. | 不会了 |
[18:39] | And if you did leave Rob, | 如果你离开罗伯 |
[18:41] | would he try and kill you? | 他会企图杀你吗 |
[18:43] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[18:44] | Well, my husband would. | 我丈夫会的 |
[18:47] | He likes to threaten me with a loaded gun he keeps in his bedside drawer. | 他喜欢拿床头柜抽屉里上了膛的枪威胁我 |
[18:51] | So I stay. | 所以我选择留下 |
[18:55] | What in God’s name is your excuse? | 而你的借口又是什么呢 |
[18:59] | I keep hoping for a miracle. | 我总是期望着奇迹会发生 |
[19:04] | That one day everything will change. | 奢望终有一天一切都会改变 |
[19:08] | You and I should be friends. | 我们俩应该做朋友 |
[19:11] | We have a lot in common. | 我们有很多相似之处 |
[19:17] | Irene Tabatchnick is from Ohio. | 艾琳·塔巴切尼克来自俄亥俄州 |
[19:20] | By the time she was 16, | 到她十六岁时 |
[19:21] | she was thrown out of three foster homes. | 她已被三个寄养家庭赶出家门 |
[19:23] | The first two times, Irene had been caught stealing cash. | 前两次 艾琳因偷钱被抓了现行 |
[19:26] | So what? She was young. She was a kid. | 那又如何 她那时还小 不懂事 |
[19:28] | She was kicked out of her third home | 她第三次被寄养家庭赶出来 |
[19:29] | because her foster mother accused her of trying to seduce her husband. | 是因为她的养母指责她试图勾引她的丈夫 |
[19:33] | Maybe the woman was in denial about what her husband was up to. | 也许那女人不想承认是她丈夫图谋不轨 |
[19:36] | Oh, we’ll never know. | 真相已无从知晓 |
[19:37] | A week later, that house burned down. | 一周后 那所房子被烧毁 |
[19:40] | Burned down? | 被烧毁 |
[19:43] | Those foster parents died, Eli. | 她的养父母都葬身火海 伊莱 |
[19:46] | And Irene Tabatchnick just disappeared. | 艾琳·塔巴切尼克也人间蒸发 |
[19:49] | So, what, you think she…? | 你觉得她… |
[19:50] | I mean, we can’t prove anything, | 虽然我们没有任何证据 |
[19:52] | but the cops in Ohio are dying to talk to her. | 但是俄亥俄警方一直在找她 |
[19:57] | Th-This is just so stupid. | 这…这真是太扯了 |
[19:59] | This is– There’s no way that Jade… | 这真是…洁德不会… |
[20:01] | Her name is Irene. | 她的真名叫艾琳 |
[20:02] | Whatever. | 管她叫什么 |
[20:05] | She loves us. | 她爱我们 |
[20:06] | If she loved you, would she keep giving you cocaine? | 如果她爱你 她会不断给你可卡因吗 |
[20:09] | You look terrible, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你的脸色差极了 |
[20:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[20:14] | Come on, Eli. | 清醒点吧 伊莱 |
[20:16] | She keeps you high so she can take advantage of you. | 她使你吸毒成瘾 好来利用你 |
[20:19] | So that you let her live in our house, | 好让你继续允许她住在我们家 |
[20:21] | so that you buy her a new car. | 好让你给她买新车 |
[20:22] | You know, you didn’t need to trick me to have this conversation, Taylor. | 你不必设套来跟我说这些 泰勒 |
[20:26] | You could’ve just called. | 你打个电话不就完了 |
[20:27] | I did call. Every hour. | 我打给你了啊 不停地打 |
[20:29] | What are you talking about? You never called me. | 你在说什么 你从未打给我 |
[20:31] | I most certainly did. | 我很确定我打过 |
[20:34] | Look. Look. | 看 你看 |
[20:37] | No missed calls. No voice mails. | 没有未接来电 也没有语音留言 |
[20:41] | That sneaky bitch blocked my number. | 那个狡猾的婊子屏蔽了我的号码 |
[20:46] | On my phone? | 从我的手机上吗 |
[20:47] | She couldn’t do that without my pass code. | 她又不知道我的锁屏密码 怎么做到的 |
[20:50] | Well, she has your pass code. | 她知道你的锁屏密码 |
[20:54] | How does she have that? | 她怎么会知道 |
[20:56] | I gave it to her. | 我告诉她的 |
[20:59] | So you could take away my money. | 这样你就可以卷走我的钱 |
[21:00] | – To keep you from buying drugs. – Jesus. | -以防你再拿去买毒品 -天呐 |
[21:02] | You know what, maybe she does take advantage of me, | 你猜怎么着 也许她确实利用了我 |
[21:04] | but at least she builds me up. | 但至少她给了我自信 |
[21:06] | She doesn’t make me feel like a fuck-up | 她不会让我感觉自己像个 |
[21:07] | who’s just destined to crash and burn. | 注定会一败涂地的废物 |
[21:09] | The only reason why I think you’re gonna crash and burn, | 我认为你会一败涂地的唯一原因 |
[21:11] | Eli, is because you’ve done it before. | 伊莱 是因为你曾经那么干过 |
[21:14] | You have no idea what it feels like to come home from work | 你不知道我下班回家后 |
[21:17] | and then find you convulsing on the kitchen floor. | 看到你倒在厨房地板上抽搐时我是什么感受 |
[21:21] | And then to call the ambulance, which took forever. | 还得叫救护车 过了好久才来 |
[21:28] | I’m not gonna do that again, Eli. I’m… | 我不会再那么做了 伊莱 我… |
[21:31] | No one is asking you to. | 又没人求着你要那么做 |
[21:34] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[21:36] | I’ve got my career back. I’m fine. | 我的事业已经回春 我活得很好 |
[21:40] | The only one here with a problem is you. | 这里唯一有毛病的人是你 |
[21:48] | You’re an addict, Eli. | 你是个瘾君子 伊莱 |
[21:50] | You need to go to rehab, and you know it. | 你得去戒毒所 你也心知肚明 |
[21:51] | The only thing I know, Taylor, | 我只知道 泰勒 |
[21:52] | is that this conversation is over. | 我们之间已经没什么好谈的了 |
[21:54] | – Eli, please stop… – Stop! | -伊莱 请不要走… -别说了 |
[21:55] | Enough! Let me go. | 够了 让我走吧 |
[22:56] | – You like your new ball, don’t you? – Yes. | -你很喜欢你的新皮球 对吗 -是的 |
[22:58] | After dinner, we’re going to write a thank you note to Aunt Lydia. | 晚餐后 我们要给莉迪亚姨妈写封感谢信 |
[23:02] | I don’t know how to write. | 我不会写字 |
[23:03] | I’ll do the writing. | 我来写正文 |
[23:04] | You can draw a big heart right next to our names. | 你可以在我们的名字旁边画一颗大大的爱心 |
[23:07] | Oh dear, your father forgot to bring in the trash can. | 哎呀 你爸爸忘记把垃圾桶拿进来了 |
[23:09] | Play here for a second. I’ll be right back. | 你在这里玩一会儿 我去去就回 |
[23:26] | Come along, Emily. | 快来 艾米莉 |
[23:27] | Don’t you want to show your daddy your new ball? | 你难道不想给爸爸看看你的新球吗 |
[23:29] | Yes. | 想啊 |
[23:33] | Hey there. | 你们好啊 |
[23:36] | What are you two doing home? | 你们怎么回来啦 |
[23:37] | I didn’t expect you back for another hour. | 我以为你们一小时后才会到家 |
[23:39] | Aunt Lydia wasn’t feeling well. | 莉迪亚姨妈身体抱恙 |
[23:41] | We had to cut our visit short. | 我们不得不缩短拜访时间 |
[23:42] | – Hey, princess, what do you got there? – A ball. | -小公主 你手里拿的是什么 -皮球 |
[23:45] | Aunt Lydia gave it to me for my birthday. | 莉迪亚姨妈送我的生日礼物 |
[23:50] | Her birthday was two months ago. | 她的生日已经过去两个月了 |
[23:52] | Be nice. It’s the thought that counts. | 心存感激 重在心意 |
[23:54] | Can I go play? | 我能去玩了吗 |
[23:55] | Of course you can. | 当然了 |
[24:01] | Rob, did you lose a button? | 罗伯 你掉了颗扣子吗 |
[24:02] | I just found one on the floor. | 我刚在地上捡到一颗 |
[24:04] | I guess I did. Thanks. | 我猜是的 谢谢 |
[24:06] | – Mama. – I’m sorry, honey. | -妈妈 -抱歉 宝贝 |
[24:10] | Here you go. | 去吧 |
[24:11] | I’m making mac and cheese for dinner, | 我晚餐要做芝士通心粉 |
[24:12] | so don’t be too long, okay? | 所以别玩太久 好吗 |
[24:57] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[24:58] | Someone call a doctor. | 打电话叫医生 |
[25:04] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[25:06] | Emily, honey, wake up. Open your eyes. | 艾米莉 宝贝醒醒 睁开眼 |
[25:08] | Open your eyes, honey. | 睁开眼啊 宝贝 |
[25:10] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼啊 |
[25:11] | Please wake up. | 求你醒醒 |
[25:12] | Please… Please… | 求你了…求你了… |
[25:16] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[25:31] | Who was driving this car?! | 谁开的车 |
[25:33] | Sh-She, uh, she-she came out of nowhere, | 她 她 她不知道从哪出来的 |
[25:36] | mister, I swear. I tried to stop… | 先生 我发誓 我试着停车… |
[25:57] | You left the gate open? | 你没关门吗 |
[26:00] | – No. I’m sure I locked it. – You’re sure? | -关了 我确定我关了 -你确定吗 |
[26:03] | Then how did Emily get out of the backyard? | 那艾米莉是怎么出去的 |
[26:05] | The latch is six feet off the ground! | 门闩离地有六英尺高 |
[26:08] | I don’t know. Maybe I forgot. | 我不知道 也许我忘了 |
[26:12] | You didn’t lock the gate. | 你没锁门 |
[26:14] | You didn’t lock the gate, | 你没锁门 |
[26:16] | and you let her out to play. | 你还让她出去玩 |
[26:21] | I had to make dinner. | 我得做晚餐啊 |
[26:22] | That’s no excuse. | 这不是借口 |
[26:25] | Our baby is dead. | 我们的宝贝死了 |
[26:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:41] | I thought it was locked. | 我以为是锁了的 |
[26:58] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[26:59] | I just got a call from Naomi. Does Karl have AIDS? | 我刚接到娜奥米的电话 卡尔得艾滋病了吗 |
[27:06] | How could you not tell me? | 你们怎么能瞒着我 |
[27:08] | Well, we thought we had time. | 我们以为还有时间 |
[27:10] | I mean, as you can see, I’m not exactly at death’s door. | 你也能看出来 我还很健康呢 |
[27:12] | He has all the best doctors, so don’t worry. | 他的医生是最好的 所以别担心了 |
[27:14] | Karl will absolutely be able to walk you down the aisle. | 卡尔绝对可以参加你婚礼的 |
[27:16] | At this point, I’m not even sure there will be a wedding. | 这个时候 我都不确定婚礼还要不要办了 |
[27:21] | What? | 什么 |
[27:22] | Naomi’s called all of our friends | 娜奥米打电话给了我们所有的朋友 |
[27:23] | and told them Karl is sick. | 告诉他们卡尔病了 |
[27:25] | People have been canceling right and left. | 大家都不准备来了 |
[27:26] | Oh, Lord. | 天啊 |
[27:28] | And if nobody’s coming, why bother? | 如果没人来 还结什么婚 |
[27:30] | Oh, I’m so sorry, my darling. Is there anything we can do? | 真是抱歉 亲爱的 我们能帮什么忙吗 |
[27:34] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[27:36] | we might be able to salvage this thing if you didn’t come. | 如果你不去的话我们也许还能挽回一下局面 |
[27:41] | To the wedding? | 不去婚礼吗 |
[27:44] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[27:47] | of course, I will stay home. | 没问题 我会待在家里 |
[27:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:52] | No. Karl has to be at the wedding. | 不行 卡尔必须去参加婚礼 |
[27:54] | Who’s gonna walk you down the aisle? | 不然谁带你走向神父啊 |
[27:55] | You can do it. | 你可以啊 |
[27:56] | I did not spend $6,000 on an Armani dress | 我花六千美元买一条阿玛尼的礼服 |
[27:59] | – just to give it a shared entrance. – Okay, let’s not argue. | -不是为了让它与人共行的 -好了 别吵 |
[28:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:05] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[28:07] | No! | 不行 |
[28:09] | We are a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[28:10] | When bad things happen, we’re supposed to support each other. | 当坏事来临时我们应该互相支持 |
[28:13] | The way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[28:14] | he is supporting me by staying away. | 他不来参加就是在支持我 |
[28:17] | I have to call my guests and tell them it’s safe to come. | 我要去给宾客们打电话告诉他们可以来了 |
[28:24] | Amy, think of what you’re doing. | 艾米 请三思啊 |
[28:26] | You’re choosing a few cowardly bigots | 你为了几个胆小的歧视者 |
[28:28] | over the man who raised you. | 而放弃了养育你的人 |
[28:30] | I’m the bride. | 我是新娘 |
[28:31] | It’s my day, and I want it to be perfect. | 那是我的大喜日子 我希望能完美 |
[28:33] | I am sorry if Karl’s deadly illness | 如果卡尔致命的疾病 |
[28:35] | is scraping some of the glitter off of your event, | 使你的婚礼失色不少 那么我很抱歉 |
[28:38] | but let’s face it, this won’t be your last wedding. | 但面对现实吧 这不会是你最后一场婚礼的 |
[28:41] | – Nice. – More importantly, | -你够毒 -更重要的是 |
[28:43] | if Karl can’t attend, I won’t either. | 如果卡尔不去 我也不去 |
[28:45] | – Oh, Simone. – Fine. | -萨蒙妮 -行 |
[28:47] | Stay home. You’ll save me some embarrassment. | 待在家吧 省得给我丢脸 |
[28:51] | Karl’s not the only one everybody’s talking about. | 大家议论的不只是卡尔 |
[28:59] | My daughter is a monster. | 我女儿是个怪物 |
[29:01] | Well, she’s a bride. It’s basically the same thing. | 她是新娘 两者没区别 |
[29:23] | So… how’d the meeting go? | 那么…会议怎么样 |
[29:25] | I want to hear everything. | 我想知道一切 |
[29:30] | Well, let’s just say that Scorsese’s not gonna be directing my movie. | 只能说斯科塞斯不会导演我的电影了 |
[29:34] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[29:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[29:39] | But at least he loved the script, right? | 但至少他喜欢这个剧本 对吧 |
[29:43] | – He did. Yeah. – Good. | -是的 是的 -很好 |
[29:45] | Yeah. Yeah, he especially liked the part | 对 对 他特别喜欢 |
[29:48] | where Eva burns the drug dealer’s house down. | 伊娃烧掉毒贩房子的那部分 |
[29:51] | He liked that? | 他喜欢那部分呀 |
[29:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:55] | Yeah, he liked it so much, he asked me how I came up with it, | 对 他可喜欢了 他还问我是怎么想出来的 |
[29:57] | and, you know, of course I had to tell him it was your idea. | 然后你懂的 我当然得告诉他那是你的点子 |
[30:02] | You didn’t have to give me credit. | 你不必给我功劳的 |
[30:05] | Yeah, well… | 这个… |
[30:08] | How did you come up with that, by the way? | 顺便问一下你是怎么想出来的 |
[30:11] | Uh, it just came to me. | 就这么想出来的 |
[30:12] | Just out of the blue? | 就突然想出来的吗 |
[30:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:20] | ‘Cause it-it’s such an unusual concept, you know, | 因为这想法太不寻常了 你知道吗 |
[30:22] | arson as a form of revenge. | 以纵火来报复 |
[30:27] | You have no idea how that came to you? | 你也不知道你是怎么想出来的 |
[30:29] | Why does it matter? | 这有什么重要的 |
[30:31] | I-I’m-I’m just curious. | 我 我只是好奇 |
[30:34] | I don’t know– it just popped into my head. | 我不知道 就突然想到的 |
[30:37] | Just, boop? | 就嘣的一下 |
[30:40] | Boop. Yeah. | 嘣的一下 没错 |
[30:45] | Sometimes that happens. | 有时候就是这样 |
[30:48] | Is that how you came up with the name Jade? | 洁德这个名字也是这么来的吗 |
[30:50] | It just popped into your head? | 就突然想到的吗 |
[30:52] | What? | 什么 |
[30:53] | It suits you better than Irene, I’ll give you that. | 我承认 这名字比艾琳更适合你 |
[30:58] | Who have you been talking to? | 你最近跟谁说话了 |
[31:01] | Hey, watch the road. | 看路 |
[31:02] | Eli, do not fuck with me. | 伊莱 别逗我 |
[31:04] | Or else what, you’re gonna burn down my house? | 不然要怎么样 烧掉我房子吗 |
[31:06] | You talked to Duke? | 你跟杜克谈过了 |
[31:10] | Oh, my God. You did those things. | 天呐 你干了那些事 |
[31:12] | Did what? What did he say about me? | 干了什么 他说了我什么 |
[31:14] | Oh, my God, you killed those people. Oh, my God. | 我的天 你杀了那些人 我的天 |
[31:17] | Eli, Eli, the man is a liar! | 伊莱 那人是骗子 |
[31:19] | – All right, slow down, slow down. – Eli, you can’t believe | -慢点 慢点 -伊莱 他说的一个字 |
[31:21] | – a fucking word he says! – Jesus, watch out! | -你都不能信 -老天 看着点 |
[31:31] | Karl, it’s after 11:00. | 卡尔 已经11点过了 |
[31:33] | When are you going to the gallery? | 你什么时候去画廊 |
[31:35] | When people stop assuming | 当人们不再认为 |
[31:36] | you can catch AIDS from a lithograph. | 可以通过石版画感染上艾滋的时候 |
[31:39] | Oh, screw them all. | 他们全都可以去死了 |
[31:42] | Shall we have lunch at the Huntington? | 我们要去亨廷顿吃午餐吗 |
[31:44] | – Well, if you’re paying. – Good. | -你请客的话 -很好 |
[31:46] | I can’t spend another afternoon staring at these walls. | 我不想再一下午都盯着这些墙了 |
[31:49] | Oh, I can’t either. | 我也是 |
[31:51] | What were we thinking with all the damn purple? | 我们当初是怎么想的 全弄成了紫色 |
[31:59] | – Is it just my imagination or…? – No. | -是我的幻觉还是 -不 |
[32:01] | No. They’re staring at us. | 不 他们在盯着我们 |
[32:04] | What have we done now? | 我们又做了什么 |
[32:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[32:14] | Wha… | 什么 |
[32:15] | Did anyone see who did this? | 有人看到是谁喷的吗 |
[32:18] | Someone had to have seen something. | 肯定有人看到了 |
[32:21] | Don’t just gawk. Answer me! | 别呆呆地看着 回答我 |
[32:23] | – Simone. – Karl! | -萨蒙妮 -卡尔 |
[32:28] | I’m-I’m a little dizzy. I just need to go inside and lie down. | 我有点晕 我得回屋躺下 |
[32:31] | You need to see a doctor. Can you make it to the car? | 你得去看医生 你能走到车上去吗 |
[32:34] | Can someone please help us? | 有人能帮帮我们吗 |
[32:37] | Please help us to the car! | 拜托帮我扶他上车 |
[32:40] | Is he the one with AIDS? | 得艾滋的人是他吗 |
[32:42] | Who cares? He’s a human being! | 谁在乎 他是人啊 |
[32:47] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:48] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[32:52] | You know, I’m so grateful. | 我很感激 |
[32:54] | I want to hire you to work on our property. | 我想雇你来我们家工作 |
[32:56] | Darling, he’s worked for us for six years. | 亲爱的 他为我们工作了六年了 |
[32:58] | Oh, of course. Um, thank you very much, uh… | 当然 非常感谢 |
[33:02] | – Julio. – Right. | -胡里奥 -对 |
[33:04] | Julio. Here you go. | 胡里奥 上去吧 |
[33:13] | Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. | 该死 该死 |
[33:39] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[33:41] | What? | 什么 |
[33:52] | God, I missed you. | 天 我好想你 |
[33:55] | I missed this. | 我想念和你做爱 |
[33:56] | Mmm, me, too. | 我也是 |
[34:04] | So, I had an interesting day. | 我度过了有趣的一天 |
[34:06] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:07] | I talked to Mr. Porter, that fella who runs the nightclub, | 我跟波特先生谈了 夜店的老板 |
[34:10] | I told him about the baby. | 我跟他说了怀孕的事 |
[34:15] | What did he have to say? | 他说了什么 |
[34:16] | Well, he said congratulations. | 他祝贺了我 |
[34:20] | He also said, once I have the baby, | 他还说 一旦我生下孩子后 |
[34:22] | he wants me right back up on that stage. | 他希望我能立刻回去表演 |
[34:26] | Isn’t that terrific? | 是不是很棒 |
[34:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:39] | I knew you would think so. | 我就知道你会这么想 |
[34:45] | But isn’t it a little early to talk about this? | 可现在谈这个是不是过早了点 |
[34:48] | Why don’t we see how you feel after the baby arrives? | 先等孩子生下来再做决定吧 |
[34:51] | I won’t feel any different. | 我的感觉不会变 |
[34:52] | Well, taking care of a baby is hard work. | 照顾孩子很辛苦的 |
[34:56] | You might be too tired to keep singing. | 你也许会太累无法继续唱歌 |
[34:58] | I’ll never be too tired to sing. | 唱歌我永远不会累 |
[35:02] | We’ll see. | 到时看吧 |
[35:06] | Rob… | 罗伯 |
[35:10] | It’s my dream. | 这是我的梦想 |
[35:14] | And dreams are great, | 梦想很棒 |
[35:17] | but you have to be realistic. | 但你也要现实点 |
[35:19] | It’s a tough business to break into. | 唱歌那行不是那么容易混的 |
[35:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:23] | My Beth Ann wanted to be in show business, | 我家贝丝·安当初也想进入演艺界 |
[35:27] | and she finally came to her senses and gave it up. | 她最后终于想明白 放弃了 |
[35:31] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:31] | Well, maybe I’m more talented than she is. | 也许我比她更有天赋 |
[35:34] | She wasn’t half-bad. She wanted to play piano. | 她其实很不错 她想弹钢琴 |
[35:37] | Piano? | 钢琴 |
[35:38] | Yeah, she wanted to be a concert pianist, which is ridiculous. | 对 她想成为钢琴演奏家 太荒谬了 |
[35:45] | But you do what you want. | 不过你想做什么都行 |
[35:48] | As long as dinner’s on the table when I get home, | 只要我回家后桌上有热腾腾的饭菜 |
[35:51] | what do I care? | 我又在乎什么呢 |
[35:56] | You know, it’s kind of funny. | 说来有趣 |
[35:58] | Uh, my friend Sheila also wanted to be a concert pianist. | 我朋友希拉也想当钢琴演奏家 |
[36:02] | Yeah? Small world. | 是吗 世界真小 |
[36:05] | Well, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[36:07] | I’ll call you tonight. | 今晚给你打电话 |
[36:22] | Mrs. Grove? | 格罗夫夫人 |
[36:23] | Yes? | 请说 |
[36:25] | Based on the initial exam, | 根据初步检测 |
[36:27] | we think your husband probably has Pneumocystis pneumonia, | 我们认为你丈夫可能是患上了杰氏肺囊虫肺炎 |
[36:30] | an infection common in men with suppressed immune systems. | 这病在免疫系统受损的人群中很常见 |
[36:34] | How serious is it? | 有多严重 |
[36:35] | Most patients recover with treatment. | 大多数病人经过治疗可以康复 |
[36:38] | “Most”? Do you mean some don’t? | 大多数 你是说有的不能吗 |
[36:40] | We’re gonna run some tests, then we’ll know more. | 我们还会做一些检测 然后可以知道更多 |
[36:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:57] | Naomi. | 娜奥米 |
[36:58] | – Nurse, put that down and call security. – Don’t bother. | -护士 放下手中的活 叫保安 -不用了 |
[37:01] | I just have one thing to say and then I’ll go. | 我就说一件事 然后就走 |
[37:03] | If you think I’m gonna let you go anywhere near my child… | 如果你觉得我会让你靠近我孩子 |
[37:06] | I’m not here for Tommy. I’m here to apologize. | 我不是来找汤米的 我是来道歉的 |
[37:09] | An apology? Now? | 道歉 现在 |
[37:12] | – Color me disinterested. – Then just tell me | -当我没兴趣吧 -那就告诉我 |
[37:14] | what I have to do to get you to leave Karl alone. | 我得做什么才能让你放过卡尔 |
[37:17] | I haven’t done anything to him. | 我对他什么都没做 |
[37:19] | You have spread your poison and made him a pariah. | 你的蜚短流长使他成了过街老鼠 |
[37:22] | He has lost friends, | 他失去了朋友 |
[37:23] | been banned from his daughter’s wedding, | 被女儿的婚礼拒之门外 |
[37:25] | had his home vandalized. | 他的家被糟蹋 |
[37:27] | God, he’s sick. He does not deserve | 天呐 他病了 他不该沦落到 |
[37:30] | to spend his last days hounded by scandal and shame. | 在丑闻和耻辱中等死 |
[37:34] | Maybe he doesn’t, but if Karl’s caught in the crossfire, | 或许如此 但如果卡尔被无辜牵连 |
[37:37] | it’s only because he’s been standing too close to you. | 那也是因为他离你太近了 |
[37:42] | Naomi, I am begging. | 娜奥米 我求你了 |
[37:44] | Blame me, destroy me. | 责怪我 毁灭我 |
[37:47] | I promise I won’t fight back. | 我保证不会还手 |
[37:49] | But please leave Karl out of it. | 但求你别把卡尔扯进来 |
[37:59] | Mom. | 妈 |
[38:02] | What have you done? | 你干了什么好事 |
[38:14] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[38:16] | Are you his wife? | 你是他妻子吗 |
[38:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:21] | Is he okay? Why– why is he unconscious? | 他没事吧 为什么昏迷了 |
[38:23] | He needed to be sedated. | 我们必须给他用镇静剂 |
[38:25] | His ribs are fractured, but he’ll recover. | 他的肋骨骨折了 不过会康复的 |
[38:27] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:29] | Before we put him out, he was asking for you. | 我们给他注射前 他说想见你 |
[38:31] | We told him you were on your way. | 我们告诉他你马上就来 |
[38:33] | I came as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[38:36] | He wrote you this note. | 他给你写了留言 |
[38:37] | Said it was important. | 说这很重要 |
[38:46] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[38:50] | Yeah. I think it will be. | 嗯 都会好起来的 |
[38:54] | It’s gonna be a while before he wakes up. | 他要过一阵子才能醒过来 |
[38:58] | Well, I’m gonna be here when he does. | 我会守在他身边等他醒来 |
[39:18] | Mrs. Stanton. | 斯坦顿夫人 |
[39:20] | Hello, Claire. | 你好 克莱尔 |
[39:22] | I need to speak to Rob. | 我有事找罗伯 |
[39:23] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[39:25] | How long until he returns? | 他什么时候才回来 |
[39:27] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[39:29] | Are you going on a trip? | 你要去旅行吗 |
[39:31] | I’m going back home to Kansas. | 我要回堪萨斯州的老家 |
[39:34] | – For a visit? – No. | -去探亲吗 -不是 |
[39:37] | I’m leaving Rob. | 我要离开罗伯 |
[39:38] | He’s been having an affair. | 他有外遇了 |
[39:40] | He doesn’t know I know, | 他不知道我知道了 |
[39:41] | and I thought I should tell him in person. | 所以我想我应该亲自告诉他 |
[39:43] | Oh, Mrs. Stanton, I’m so sorry. | 斯坦顿夫人 我很遗憾 |
[39:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:49] | Do you have any idea where he might be? | 你知道他可能在哪里吗 |
[39:53] | He’s at her apartment. | 他在她的公寓 |
[40:02] | So you’ve known about this. | 这么说你早就知道 |
[40:05] | I wish you had told me. | 你要是早告诉我就好了 |
[40:07] | I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友 |
[40:10] | I haven’t been your friend, | 我没做过你的朋友 |
[40:13] | not for one second. | 一秒钟都没做过 |
[40:15] | And you should hate me | 而你应该恨我 |
[40:18] | for everything I’ve done to you. | 因为我对你所做的一切 |
[40:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:22] | Rob’s been cheating on you for years… | 罗伯已经背着你出轨很多年了 |
[40:26] | with all sorts of women. | 有过各种各样的女人 |
[40:32] | And I was one of them. | 我就是其中之一 |
[40:38] | I was protecting you. | 我是在保护你 |
[40:40] | By destroying their lives? | 通过毁掉他们的生活吗 |
[40:41] | She took advantage of you. | 她占了你的便宜 |
[40:42] | No. I pursued her. | 不 是我追求了她 |
[40:44] | And what we had, it was real. | 而且我们的感情是真爱 |
[40:45] | You only think that because she twisted your mind. | 你这么想是因为她扭曲了你的思想 |
[40:48] | Trust me, you are better off without her. | 相信我 没有她你会过得更好 |
[40:50] | No, maybe I’d be better off without you. | 不 也许没有你我会过得更好 |
[40:52] | Tommy… | 汤米 |
[40:53] | Dad always said that you were vindictive, | 爸总是说你报复心很重 |
[40:55] | and I should get away from you as soon as I got the chance. | 我一有机会就应该离开你 |
[40:57] | Your dad was a pathetic drunk. | 你爸是个可悲的酒鬼 |
[40:59] | But he had your number. | 但他清楚你的底细 |
[41:00] | I’m leaving tonight. | 我今晚就走 |
[41:02] | And I’ll be on the first plane to Europe in the morning. | 明天早上乘第一班飞机去欧洲 |
[41:04] | Well, you think I’m just gonna pay for you to go traipsing around Europe? | 你以为我会出钱让你去欧洲游荡吗 |
[41:06] | I’m 18. I have access to my trust fund. | 我18岁了 可以动用我的信托基金 |
[41:09] | I don’t need anything from you. | 我不需要你的任何东西 |
[41:11] | I am still your mother. | 但我还是你妈妈 |
[41:14] | No, from now on, you’re just some lady that I used to know. | 不 从现在起 你只是我曾认识的一个女人 |
[41:25] | 二号楼梯 医院入口 | |
[41:59] | You pulling out? | 你要开走吗 |
[42:00] | Not yet. | 先不走 |
[42:02] | I’m waiting for someone. | 我在等人 |
[42:10] | You have to understand, I have wanted to tell you | 你一定要理解 多年来我一直 |
[42:14] | for years, but… | 想告诉你 但是… |
[42:18] | Oh, God, I am so ashamed. | 天呐 我真羞愧 |
[42:21] | I’m leaving him, Claire. | 我要离开他了 克莱尔 |
[42:24] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 已经无所谓了 |
[42:27] | You won’t feel that way once I’ve told you the rest. | 等我把剩下的话说完 你就不会这么想了 |
[42:29] | There’s something else? | 还有别的要说的 |
[42:38] | The last time I slept with your husband… | 我最后一次和你丈夫上床 |
[42:43] | was the day your child died. | 是在你孩子死的那天 |
[42:52] | We were in your bedroom at your old house… | 当时我们在你们以前的房子的卧室里 |
[42:55] | when Rob heard a car door slam. | 罗伯听到了关车门的声音 |
[42:57] | He got up to see you and your daughter | 他起床看到你和你女儿 |
[42:59] | had come home early. | 提前回家了 |
[43:04] | He yelled at me to get dressed. | 他吆喝我赶紧穿衣服 |
[43:12] | You began dragging a trash can to the backyard, | 你开始往后院拖垃圾桶 |
[43:17] | so we had time to run downstairs. | 所以我们有时间跑到楼下 |
[43:22] | I was going to hide in a closet, | 我本来想躲在壁橱里 |
[43:24] | but Rob said it was too dangerous. | 但罗伯说太冒险了 |
[43:30] | So he told me to get out through the side of the house. | 他让我从房子侧门出去 |
[43:36] | So while you were coming in the front door… | 你们从前门进来的时候 |
[43:41] | Hey there. | 你们好啊 |
[43:42] | I ran around the side of the house… | 我绕着房子跑出去 |
[43:48] | and left through the gate. | 从后院的大门离开了 |
[43:51] | And I left it open. | 我没关门 |
[43:56] | A few hours later, someone from work called. | 几小时后 一个同事打来电话 |
[44:01] | They told me what had happened, | 他们告诉我发生了什么 |
[44:04] | and I instantly knew it was my fault. | 我瞬间就知道是我的错 |
[44:17] | Oh, Mrs. Stanton, | 斯坦顿夫人 |
[44:19] | I can’t even begin to tell you how sorry I am. | 我不知该如何表达我有多抱歉 |
[44:28] | I have one question. | 我有一个问题 |
[44:31] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[44:36] | Did Rob know you had not closed the gate? | 罗伯知道你没有关门吗 |
[44:44] | I called him that night and I told him. | 我那晚跟他打了电话 告诉了他 |
[44:48] | And he said he could forgive me… | 他说他可以原谅我 |
[44:51] | if I never told anyone else what had happened. | 如果我不告诉任何人发生了什么 |
[44:57] | And I didn’t. | 于是我没有说出去 |
[44:59] | I was so ashamed. | 我很惭愧 |
[45:06] | I know you can’t forgive me for what I’ve done, | 我知道你不能原谅我的所作所为 |
[45:09] | but I will spend the rest of my life | 但我愿意下半辈子 |
[45:11] | trying to atone for what I did to you. | 都用来弥补我的过错 |
[45:18] | Get up. | 起来 |
[45:29] | You did… a horrible thing, Claire. | 你做了 一件很可怕的事 克莱尔 |
[45:37] | But I’ll forgive you | 但我会原谅你 |
[45:41] | if you promise to do one thing for me. | 如果你答应为我做一件事 |
[45:47] | Anything. | 任何事都行 |
[45:55] | You will never tell another living soul | 你不能告诉任何人 |
[46:00] | that we had this conversation. | 我们有过这次对话 |
[46:03] | What? | 什么 |
[46:05] | Rob can’t know. | 罗伯不能知道 |
[46:10] | I’ve decided not to leave him. | 我决定不离开他了 |
[46:14] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[46:16] | You don’t have to. | 你不需要 |
[46:18] | All you need to do is give me your solemn vow. | 你只需要许下庄严誓约 |
[46:23] | Do that and you have my forgiveness. | 做到后 我就原谅你 |
[46:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:33] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[46:38] | Thank you, Claire. | 谢谢你 克莱尔 |
[47:11] | Hey, girl, | 乖乖 |
[47:12] | what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[47:14] | She missed you. | 它想你了 |
[47:15] | Jade. | 洁德 |
[47:17] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[47:20] | I let myself in. Your lock’s busted. | 我自己进来的 你的锁坏了 |
[47:23] | Why do I get the feeling that you busted it? | 为什么我觉得是你弄坏的 |
[47:26] | Don’t be mad. I wanted to see you. | 别生气 我想见你 |
[47:27] | Why, so you could break my other leg? | 好打断我另一条腿吗 |
[47:29] | Oh, God, I’m so sorry about that. | 天 我很抱歉 |
[47:31] | Things got a little crazy last time, | 上次局势有点失控 |
[47:33] | but I’m trying to make it up to you. | 但我想补偿你 |
[47:37] | See you cleaned a little bit. | 你打扫了房间 |
[47:38] | It was kind of a pigsty. Not that I’m being critical. | 有点像猪圈 不是我挑剔 |
[47:42] | I know you’ve been busy with, um, | 我知道你最近 |
[47:44] | jail and stuff. | 在监狱里 |
[47:46] | – And you’re cooking? – Yeah, pot roast. | -你在做饭 -是的 锅烤肉 |
[47:49] | The recipe you like. | 用的你喜欢的那个食谱 |
[47:50] | Why aren’t you cooking for your rich friends | 你怎么不给你豪宅里的 |
[47:52] | in their fancy mansion? | 富人朋友做 |
[47:55] | Did they kick you out? | 他们把你赶出来了吗 |
[47:56] | Eli found out about my past, | 伊莱知道了我的过去 |
[47:58] | so I packed up my stuff and I left. | 所以我收拾了东西走了 |
[48:02] | What a shame. | 真可惜 |
[48:05] | Did you talk to him? | 你跟他说了话吗 |
[48:07] | Now, why would you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[48:09] | Because you’re the only one who knows my real name. | 因为只有你知道我真名 |
[48:12] | Hand to God, I did not tell Eli. | 我对天发誓 我没有告诉伊莱 |
[48:16] | Did you tell someone else? | 你告诉了其他人吗 |
[48:18] | Taylor came to see me in jail. | 泰勒来监狱看了我 |
[48:21] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[48:23] | Yeah, she offered to pay my bail | 她说如果我打你小报告 |
[48:24] | if I ratted you out, so… | 她就愿意支付我的保释金 |
[48:27] | Taylor is a lawyer! | 泰勒是律师 |
[48:29] | She knows people, and the cops are still looking for me. | 她有人脉 警察仍然在找我 |
[48:31] | I could end up in prison! | 我可能会进监狱的 |
[48:32] | Yeah, and I may be walking with a cane for a year, | 我也许还要拄一年的拐杖 |
[48:35] | so I guess we’re even. | 我想我们扯平了 |
[48:37] | I got to get out of town. I need money. | 我得离开这里 我需要钱 |
[48:40] | – Don’t look at me, I’m busted. – Well, you must have something. | -别看我 我身无分文 -你肯定有点什么 |
[48:42] | Like, what about your grandfather’s watch? | 你爷爷的表呢 |
[48:44] | – What about it? – Give it to me! I’ll pawn it. | -怎么了 -给我 我去当掉 |
[48:46] | The hell you will! | 想得美 |
[48:47] | Goddamn it, Duke! You owe it to me! | 该死 杜克 你欠我的 |
[48:50] | You really fucked me this time! | 你这次把我害惨了 |
[48:53] | I don’t owe you shit. Now get the fuck out of my house! | 我屁都不欠你 滚出我家 |
[48:57] | You stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[48:59] | Again with the crazy eyes, huh? | 又开始瞪眼了吗 |
[49:02] | Look, baby, just put the knife down, okay? | 听着 宝贝 把刀放下 |
[49:05] | Just put the knife… | 把刀… |
[49:10] | You’re gonna pay for that. | 你要为此付出代价的 |
[49:12] | You think? | 你觉得吗 |
[50:36] | Afternoon. What can I do for you? | 下午好 有什么需要帮助的 |
[50:40] | I need to buy a gun. | 我要买把枪 |