英文名称:Wild Target
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:09] | The matter has been dealt with. | 问题已经解决了 |
[01:12] | 47? | 四十七号柜子吗 |
[01:31] | Half now, half later. | 事前一半 事后一半 |
[01:34] | Why do they always have to do that? | 他们为什么总这么做呢 |
[01:59] | My name is Victor Maynard. | 我的名字叫维克托·梅纳德 |
[02:01] | I am 54 years old, and I work as a professional killer. | 我今年五十四岁 是个职业杀手 |
[02:17] | – I love you! – Shut up. | -我爱你 -闭嘴 |
[02:24] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[02:25] | Je m’appelle Victor Maynard. | 我是维克托·梅纳德 |
[02:27] | J’ai cinquante-quatre ans etje travaille comme assassin. | 我现在五十四岁 是名杀手 |
[02:32] | Tu veux un peu de cafe? | 想要来点儿咖啡吗 |
[02:42] | Victor Maynard. | 维克托·梅纳德 |
[02:56] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[03:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:11] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里啊 |
[03:17] | That wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[03:18] | I love you, Victor Maynard! | 我爱你 维克托·梅纳德 |
[03:22] | Victor Maynard, I love you. | 维克托·梅纳德 我爱你 |
[03:24] | Oh, the fucker. | 妈的 死鸟 |
[03:25] | Victor Maynard! | 维克托·梅纳德 |
[03:28] | You know, I read somewhere that men who live too long | 要知道 我听说男人长时间 |
[03:31] | with their mothers tend toward the homosexual. | 和母亲一起住会有同性恋倾向 |
[03:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:35] | You and I lived together for a long time. | 你和我一起住了很久了 |
[03:39] | Yes, we did. | 没错 很久了 |
[03:41] | You don’t… tend, do you, Victor? | 你没有 那个倾向吧 维克托 |
[03:43] | I don’t think so, mother. | 我不觉得啊 母亲 |
[03:46] | Then what’s the problem? | 那问题出在哪里呢 |
[03:51] | I actually can’t stay much longer. | 我差不多该走了 |
[03:54] | I got your card from Paris | 我收到你从巴黎寄来的 |
[03:56] | with the clipping. | 附着剪报的明信片了 |
[03:58] | Forty yards, in the street, with a silencer. | 四十码的距离 大街上 用消音器 |
[04:01] | Very dexterous. | 身手非常敏捷 |
[04:02] | Your father would’ve been proud. | 你父亲在的话也会骄傲的 |
[04:03] | Opening up the international side of things like that. | 开始走国际路线了啊 |
[04:07] | Well, I’ll call in again soon. | 我很快会再来看你的 |
[04:09] | Wait. There’s your birthday. | 等等 你的生日 |
[04:12] | But that’s not until… | 但那不是要到 |
[04:25] | You…you shouldn’t have. | 你 你没必要准备这个的 |
[04:28] | They’re all there. | 它们全在那里了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1137个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:169个,六级词汇:72个,GRE词汇:92个,托福词汇:123个,考研词汇:171个,专四词汇:136个,专八词汇:31个, 所有生词标注共:319个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:30] | Right from the first, “Death of an accordionist.” | 从第一次任务开始 “手风琴师之死” |
[04:35] | Plenty of blank pages at the end, too. | 后面还有很多空白等着填补呢 |
[04:40] | Quite a career. | 多有意思的事业啊 |
[04:41] | Quite a legacy. | 多有意义的传世之作啊 |
[04:47] | You’re going to be 55, Victor. | 你马上就五十五岁了 维克托 |
[04:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:52] | The age your father was when you were born. | 你父亲在你这个年纪时有了你 |
[04:54] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[04:55] | I’ve taken up knitting. | 我重拾了针线活 |
[04:57] | Blue for a boy. | 给男孩子的蓝色 |
[04:59] | We can hope, at least. | 我们最起码可以怀抱希望 |
[05:01] | Good-bye, mother. | 再见 母亲 |
[05:03] | Someone has to carry on the family business. | 总得有人继承家族的生意 |
[05:06] | These skills mustn’t be lost. | 这些手艺丢不得 |
[05:10] | I’ve brought you a present, too. | 我也给你带了礼物来 |
[05:18] | His name’s Roger. | 它名叫罗杰 |
[05:19] | Roger the parrot. | 鹦鹉罗杰 |
[05:36] | Ah, merci. | 谢谢 |
[05:53] | J’aime particulierement les vins de Bourgogne. | 我特别喜欢勃艮地产的酒 |
[05:57] | Et vous? | 你呢 |
[06:15] | – Wrong side of the road! – Wrong way! | -走错方向了 -逆向了 |
[06:18] | Idiot! | 白痴 |
[06:20] | I’ve got to show, show, show you | 我必须让你知道 |
[06:23] | Come into my bed | 来到床上 |
[06:26] | I’ve got to know, know, know you | 我必须要认识你 |
[06:30] | I have dreams of orca whales and owls | 做梦梦到了虎鲸和猫头鹰 |
[06:34] | But I wake up in fear | 惊恐地醒来 |
[06:37] | You will never be my | 你永将不属于我 |
[06:39] | You will never be my fool | 你永远都是不属于我的小傻瓜 |
[06:41] | Will never be my fool | 永不属于我的小傻瓜 |
[06:45] | Floaters in my eyes | 眼睛生了飞蚊症 |
[06:47] | Wake up in a hotel room | 在宾馆房间醒来 |
[06:52] | Cigarettes and lies | 香烟和谎言 |
[06:54] | I am a child, it’s too soon | 我还是个孩子 一切发生的太快 |
[06:59] | I have dreams of orca whales and owls | 做梦梦见了虎鲸和猫头鹰 |
[07:03] | But I wake up in fear | 惊恐着醒来 |
[07:06] | You will never be my | 你将永不属于我 |
[07:07] | You will never be my fool | 你永远都是不属于我的小傻瓜 |
[07:10] | Will never be my fool | 永不属于我的小傻瓜 |
[07:13] | A little bag of mm-mm, a little bag of mm-mm | 一小包的 一小包的 |
[07:16] | So who’s the girl wearing my dress? | 那个错穿了我裙子的女孩是谁 |
[07:20] | I figured out her number | 我找到了她的电话号码 |
[07:22] | Inside a paper napkin | 在一张餐巾纸里面 |
[07:24] | But I don’t know her address, I wade downstairs… | 但我不知道她的住址 走到楼下 |
[07:36] | Rose… | 罗丝 |
[07:38] | Have you got it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[07:41] | I’m worried. | 我很不安 |
[07:45] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这么干 |
[07:47] | – We agreed. – Yes, I know. | -我们说好的 -是的 我知道 |
[07:51] | But? | 但是呢 |
[07:55] | Rose, I need you to absolutely swear to me, | 罗丝 我要你发誓 |
[07:58] | that nothing bad will happen to the painting. | 这幅画会毫发无损 |
[08:01] | Gerry… | 格里 |
[08:03] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[08:10] | You know that by doing this, you’re making me very happy. | 你知道你这么做会让我非常高兴 |
[08:14] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[08:16] | And if that’s not enough, then just think of the money. | 如果这还不够的话 那就想想那些钱吧 |
[08:22] | Are you thinking, Gerry? Hmm? | 有没有想呢 格里 |
[08:27] | Yeah. | 有吧 |
[08:28] | – Okay. – Great. | -那好 -好极了 |
[08:36] | Oh, my God. It’s really, really beautiful. | 天哪 这真是惊人的漂亮 |
[08:42] | Where’s the copy? | 复制版在哪里呢 |
[08:43] | That is the copy. | 这就是复制版 |
[08:45] | Here’s the original. | 这才是原版 |
[08:55] | Still wet. | 油墨还没干呢 |
[09:00] | Don’t get them mixed up. | 千万别把他们弄混了 |
[09:02] | At home, the Minister for Culture, Media and Sport | 在国内 文化 新闻和体育部部长 |
[09:05] | described as “Deeply disappointing” | 对将伦勃朗的自画像卖给俄国私人买家 |
[09:07] | the sale to a private Russian buyer yesterday of a Rembrandt self-portrait | 之事都表示”非常失望” |
[09:11] | that had been on loan to the National Gallery since 1956. | 它从一九五六就被出借给国家艺术馆展出 |
[09:14] | She said the painting was an irreplaceable treasure, | 据说这幅画是件不可多得的杰作 |
[09:16] | but the Gallery had simply not been able to match the overseas bid. | 但国家艺术馆无力和海外买家竞价 |
[09:20] | We agreed on 900. | 我们说好九十万的 |
[09:24] | 900,000 or I keep it. | 九十万 没商量 |
[09:28] | All right, fine, you asked for it. | 好吧 这是你自找的 |
[09:30] | I’m keeping it. | 我不卖了 |
[09:50] | Hey, calm down. Calm down. | 冷静一下 冷静 |
[09:53] | I was joking. | 我刚才那是玩笑话 |
[09:55] | I was joking. Ooh. | 开玩笑的 |
[10:08] | Perfect, Mr. Ferguson. | 完美无暇 费格森先生 |
[10:10] | without any question. | 没有任何问题 |
[10:12] | without a shadow of a doubt. | 不用怀疑 |
[10:14] | What did I tell you? | 正如我所说 |
[10:15] | It’s breathtaking. | 它美得让人窒息 |
[10:17] | I can’t imagine how you came to have it. | 我想象不出你是怎么得到它的 |
[10:20] | Well, you’ll have to ’cause | 你必须靠想象了 |
[10:21] | I’m not going to tell you. | 因为我是不会告诉你的 |
[10:22] | We may not know how, | 你或者不知道她是怎么得到它的 |
[10:23] | but we certainly know why. | 但我们都知道为什么它值得拥有 |
[10:25] | Barney, the cash. | 巴尼 拿钱 |
[10:32] | 800,000 pounds. | 八十万英镑 |
[10:36] | We agreed 9. | 我们说好九十万的 |
[10:38] | – We said 8. – We said 9. | -我们说的是八十 -我们说是九十 |
[10:41] | – 8. – 9. | -八十 -九十 |
[10:43] | 8. | 八十万 |
[10:45] | All right, 9. | 那好吧 九十万 |
[10:50] | 900,000, or I’m keeping it. | 九十万一口价 要不要吧 |
[10:52] | – What? – All right, I’ll keep it. | -你说什么 -算了 我不卖你了 |
[10:53] | Hey, I just said yes to 9. Put it back. | 我刚才说九十万可以的 把它放回去 |
[11:00] | One million. | 一百万 |
[11:04] | – You’re out of your mind. – All right, I’ll keep it. | -你疯了吧你 -算了 我不卖了 |
[11:06] | Stop! | 住手 |
[11:09] | My dear, I’m not a gangster. | 丫头 我可不是流氓 |
[11:11] | But I was in real estate for 20 years. | 但我在地产界混了二十年 |
[11:13] | I stop at nothing. | 什么都干得出来 |
[11:17] | Calm down. | 冷静一下 |
[11:23] | I was joking. | 那只是个玩笑 |
[11:28] | – Have that much cash with us? – Yes, captain. | -我们现金够吗 -够 老大 |
[11:59] | So now… this jewel… | 这么说 这件宝贝 |
[12:06] | the ultimate record of one man’s fearless conversation | 这件记录了一个男人无所畏惧的博弈 |
[12:10] | with his most profound self, stays with me. | 以及他深邃内涵的作品 终于是我的了 |
[12:15] | And Mr. Zhirkova | 扎科娃先生 |
[12:17] | goes home with a very good fake. | 拿着他的仿真品回家 |
[12:18] | Which he’ll enjoy just as much | 他也照样地喜欢 |
[12:20] | ’cause he actually can’t tell the difference. | 因为他根本分不出来真假 |
[12:23] | But I can. Got a nose for this kind of thing. | 但是我能区分真假 天生嗅觉 |
[12:28] | You’ve got a… | 你鼻子上有 |
[12:30] | On your… | 在你 |
[12:32] | What’s he talking about? | 他说什么呢 |
[12:46] | It’s a fake. | 这是赝品 |
[12:48] | It can’t be! | 这不可能 |
[12:49] | It’s a fake! | 这是赝品 |
[12:57] | Oh, yes. | 对 没错 |
[12:59] | Look at the yellow here, and you’ll… | 看看这里的黄色你就会 |
[13:04] | She switched it. | 她调包了 |
[13:07] | You don’t say. | 这还用你说 |
[13:13] | Trois, deux, un… | 三 二 一 |
[13:26] | You have a new client. | 你又有新客户了 |
[13:29] | Look, there’s not a mark on it. | 看吧 它丝毫无损 |
[13:35] | Do you know how much trouble I could get into? | 你知道这可能让我惹多大麻烦吗 |
[13:37] | Yep, about this much. | 当然 有这么多 |
[13:46] | – Rose… – What? | -罗丝 -怎么啦 |
[13:50] | Don’t push your luck too far. | 不要总想着靠运气 |
[13:52] | What could happen to me? | 我又能有什么事呢 |
[14:23] | He got me with a hook | 他吸引住了我 |
[14:25] | Those big bass notes | 用特有的重低音 |
[14:27] | Thunder in my chest | 胸腔的激情 |
[14:29] | Mm, stuck in my throat | 如鲠在喉 |
[14:32] | Pulling me down | 让我不能自拔 |
[14:34] | Like a rumble in the ground | 仿佛匍匐在地上 |
[14:36] | Crawls up from the depths | 从地的深处爬出 |
[14:38] | With a deep down sound | 用那厚重的声音 |
[14:49] | Watch that man | 看着那个人 |
[14:51] | See what’s in his hands | 他手中握着的 |
[14:54] | Got no joy | 反正不是快乐 |
[14:55] | He’s a big bad boy | 他是个坏男孩 |
[15:09] | Big bomb body | 魁梧的身体 |
[15:11] | Lonely neck | 无所装饰的颈部 |
[15:14] | Swear it was a woman | 发誓那是个女人 |
[15:15] | That he had in his grip | 他所抓住的 |
[15:18] | Big vibrations, yeah | 超强心灵感应 |
[15:20] | Just one glance | 只需看一眼 |
[15:22] | He’s gonna blow my mind | 他就让我不能自已 |
[15:24] | He’s gonna make me wanna, make me wanna, oh! | 他令我想要 令我想要 |
[15:27] | Johnny got a boom boom | 约翰尼很兴奋 |
[15:29] | Johnny got a bam… | 约翰尼善欺骗 |
[15:31] | She’s completely out of control. | 她真是不按常理出牌 |
[15:34] | – Hi! – Hello, sweetheart. | -你好呀 -你怎么样 宝贝 |
[15:37] | – Just gonna change, all right? – Be my guest. | -我换下衣服行吗 -请便 |
[15:50] | I know. Just so hopeless… | 我知道 就是太郁闷了 |
[15:54] | – See anything you like? – Sorry? | -有什么需要的吗 -你说什么 |
[15:58] | – A drink? – Yeah… | -想喝点什么吗 -是的 |
[16:04] | Bye, sweetheart! | 再见 亲爱的 |
[16:05] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:20] | Johnny got a boom boom | 约翰尼很兴奋 |
[16:21] | Johnny got a bam | 约翰尼善欺骗 |
[16:24] | At last. | 终于有机会了 |
[16:29] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[16:33] | All right? | 一切都好吗 |
[16:36] | Room 27. | 二十七号房 |
[16:37] | I know. I remembered. | 我知道 我记着呢 |
[16:41] | You’ve got no messages. | 没有人留口信给你 |
[16:42] | – That’s the way I like it. – Solitary type, huh? | -我就希望这样 -宅女型吗 |
[16:47] | Well, there’s a buzzer by the side of the bed | 你床头有个铃 |
[16:49] | if you, uh, change your mind… | 如果你改变主意的话 |
[16:55] | What do you weigh? | 你有多重 |
[17:15] | Yes. | 正好 |
[17:52] | No. | 不是吧 |
[19:25] | You’ve committed the ultimate sin, Victor. | 你犯了所有男人都会犯的错 维克托 |
[19:27] | – Mother… – Oh, don’t “Mother” Me. | -母亲 -别叫我母亲 |
[19:30] | You must win back your employer’s trust. | 你必须赢回雇主的信任 |
[19:32] | Your reputation depends on it. | 你的名誉关乎于此 |
[19:33] | The family reputation. | 这个家的名誉关乎于此 |
[19:35] | Yes, mother. | 知道 母亲 |
[19:36] | They’ll have hired a competitor by now. | 他们现在要雇用你的竞争对手了 |
[19:40] | Someone better or younger than you. | 那些比你身手好或年纪轻的人 |
[19:42] | I suppose that’s right. | 我也那么想 |
[19:44] | So what do you think I should do? | 那你说我该怎么做呢 |
[19:46] | Well, there’s only one thing you can do… | 你现在没得选择 |
[19:50] | apologize to the client, tell him you’ll do the hit for free, | 向客户道歉 告诉他这次的服务免费 |
[19:53] | kill her and return the money. | 干掉那个女人 拿回那笔钱 |
[20:36] | – Get in the car. – You killed him! | -上车 -你杀了他 |
[20:37] | I had to. He was going to kill you. | 我必须那么做 他刚才要杀你 |
[20:39] | – Oh, okay. Get in the car. – Keys. | -好的 上车 -钥匙给我 |
[20:45] | Quickly! | 快点 |
[20:50] | I can’t believe they hired someone to kill me. | 我简直不敢相信他们竟然雇人杀我 |
[20:52] | What am I doing? What am I doing? | 我这是在干吗 我究竟在干吗 |
[20:54] | You tell me! Start the car! | 你说呢 快开车啊 |
[20:58] | Freeze. | 不许动 |
[21:01] | Barney? Barney! | 巴尼 巴尼 |
[21:05] | Don’t tell me. | 一句话都不许说 |
[21:08] | Out. Now. | 下车 快点 |
[21:13] | Stop! | 站住 |
[21:20] | Face the wall. | 面对墙站好 |
[21:22] | Both of you. | 你们两个一起 |
[21:47] | Oh, my God. What have I done? | 老天 看我都干了些什么 |
[21:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:51] | Who are you?! | 你又是谁 |
[21:53] | You don’t know each other? | 你们居然都不认识 |
[21:55] | I was cleaning cars. I picked up his gun! | 我先是在洗车 然后我就拣了他的枪 |
[21:58] | I’ve never evzen touched a gun before. | 我很老实从来都没有碰过枪 |
[22:01] | You were going to shoot him, him and… | 你刚才要开枪杀他 他和 |
[22:04] | Oh my God, is she… | 我的老天 难道她 |
[22:05] | She’s fine. She fainted. You’ve never fired a gun before? | 她没事 只是晕了过去 你没开过枪吗 |
[22:10] | Well, just give it to me now. | 别怕 把它交给我 |
[22:12] | – Don’t. – Why? | -千万不要 -为啥 |
[22:14] | – He’ll shoot you. – I will not. | -他会干掉你 -我保证不会 |
[22:17] | You saved my life. Why would I shoot you? | 你是我救命恩人 我没理由要害你 |
[22:21] | Don’t. | 不要给他 |
[22:25] | Just lay it down then where he can’t get it. | 那你就放在他碰不到的地方 |
[22:27] | Before someone gets hurt. | 至少这样没人会受伤 |
[22:31] | Sorry, I’m going to give it to him. | 抱歉 我得把枪给他 |
[22:33] | He’s got a tie on. | 人家看起来比较绅士 |
[22:35] | Plus I didn’t shoot him, | 再说又不是我拿枪指着他 |
[22:36] | so he’s not so pissed off with me. | 他干嘛要跟我过不去 |
[22:37] | I’m not pissed off with you. Honestly. | 我也没要跟你过不去啊 我说真的 |
[22:45] | Good boy. Well done. Well done. | 好孩子 做的好 做的很好 |
[22:49] | Told you. | 后悔了吧 |
[22:54] | You know, that was | 要知道 刚刚那手法 |
[22:54] | a pretty good shot for a novice. | 对个新手来说很不错了 |
[22:56] | You didn’t kill him, but… | 你虽然没有干掉他 但是呢 |
[22:58] | Didn’t wanna kill him! | 我就没想过要干掉他好不好 |
[22:59] | Well no, no, of course not. | 我没说你要那么干 |
[23:01] | I mean… I’m really upset about it. Shaking… | 我是说 我太紧张了 腿都站不住了 |
[23:05] | Well, that’s very understandable. | 可以理解 |
[23:09] | Do you know what, when I did it, I was completely calm about it. | 你知道不 在我开枪的时候我有多淡定 |
[23:11] | It was like I had all the time in the world… | 就好象瞬间掌控了全世界的时间 |
[23:14] | Ha. | 了解 |
[23:17] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[23:22] | God… | 老天 |
[23:26] | – What happened? – He’s not dead. | -发生了什么 -他还没死 |
[23:28] | I shot him. I had to, he was gonna… | 我开枪射他了 不得不 他刚才要 |
[23:30] | The boy had no choice. Now we need to get him out of sight. | 这孩子别无选择 现在我们要把他弄走 |
[23:36] | – Are you gonna kill him? – No. Of course not. | -你们要杀了他吗 -不 当然不会 |
[23:38] | You killed the other one. | 可你刚才还杀了一个 |
[23:39] | We’re not gonna kill him. | 不会杀他的 |
[23:43] | – We have to Skill him. – What? | – 我们必须杀了他 -啥 |
[23:44] | He’s seen us. | 他已经认识我们 |
[23:45] | If we let him go, we’re as good as dead. | 如果放了他 我们就死定了 |
[23:47] | Can’t we just go the police? | 那找警察也不行吗 |
[23:48] | The police can’t protect you from people like this. | 警察不能把你从那样的人手中解救出来 |
[23:50] | We’ve no choice. We’ll do it quietly. | 别无选择 动作利索点 |
[23:53] | No, stop! | 不要 住手 |
[23:57] | You’re right. What was I thinking? | 你说得对 我想什么呢 |
[24:00] | Probably be a while before he comes round. | 也许在他醒来之前 |
[24:02] | – Long enough to get away. – Exactly. | -我们有足够的时间跑路 -正确 |
[24:03] | – Let’s get going, then. – Hey, I’m gone. | -那么赶紧走吧 -那我走了 |
[24:05] | And don’t go home. | 先别回家 |
[24:06] | Be sure to go somewhere busy | 找人多的地方绕几圈 |
[24:07] | so you’re not followed. | 这样你就不会被跟踪了 |
[24:08] | Who are you? | 你究竟是什么人 |
[24:10] | Doesn’t matter. | 无关紧要 |
[24:11] | Are you undercover? | 你是卧底吗 |
[24:20] | What are you doing? | 你到底在干吗 |
[24:21] | I’m getting scared out there. Where’s the kid? | 我一个人感觉好恐怖 那孩子哪儿去了 |
[24:24] | He ran off. | 他已经闪了 |
[24:27] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[24:28] | but can I trust you? | 但是我可以信任你吗 |
[24:31] | Trust me? | 信任我 |
[24:34] | What happened here was not random. | 刚才发生的一切都不是巧合 |
[24:37] | His boss wants me dead. | 这家伙的老板想要我的命 |
[24:39] | I only hope it’s quick when it happens, you know? | 我只是希望能速战速决 明白吗 |
[24:42] | Like with him, I mean… | 就像遇到他这样的 我是说 |
[24:44] | I mean, I almost wish | 我是说 我甚至希望 |
[24:45] | that it would just happen now, you know? | 刚才就了解了 你明白吗 |
[24:48] | So I wouldn’t… | 那样我就不用 |
[24:50] | So I wouldn’t have to keep wondering when… | 那样我就不用成天胆战心惊 |
[24:55] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[24:57] | – I need to pee. – Right. | -我要尿尿 -去吧 |
[25:00] | – Right. – I think it’s just nerves. | -去吧 -我一紧张就这样 |
[25:06] | Do you have a tissue? | 有纸吗 |
[25:18] | Silk. Nice. | 真丝的 不错 |
[25:29] | Here you go. | 还给你 |
[25:34] | Oh, God, | 天啊 |
[25:35] | they can’t kill me for less than a million! | 他们怎么能为了几十万就要致我于死地 |
[25:38] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[25:39] | it’s nothing to them, you know? | 那点对他们就是九牛一毛 知道不 |
[25:40] | And I didn’t hurt anyone. | 我又没有害了谁 |
[25:41] | I mean, why do people have to be so gullible? | 我是说 现在的人怎么都这么容易上当 |
[25:55] | Hey, wait! Where are you going?! | 等一下 你要去哪 |
[25:57] | I need protection! You know how to shoot! | 我需要保护 你那么会耍枪 |
[25:59] | I can…I can pay you. | 我可以 我可以付你钱 |
[26:02] | I can give you a down payment right now! | 我现在就给你定金 |
[26:04] | And there’s loads more in my bag. Please? Please? | 我还有很多 别走 求求你了 |
[26:08] | It’s no good. I can’t help you. | 这不可能 我不会帮你 |
[26:09] | But you can’t abandon me like this. | 但你也不能就这样丢下我啊 |
[26:11] | I mean, you’re… you’re too kind for that. | 我是说 你不会这么残忍的 |
[26:15] | Please, I’m begging you. | 真的求求你了 |
[26:18] | I’m sorry, I’m in no position to protect you, | 对不起 我没有任何立场去保护你 |
[26:20] | believe me. | 说实话 |
[26:21] | I feel safe with you. | 但我跟你在一起有安全感 |
[26:25] | You’re wise and calm and steady. | 你那么聪明而且沉稳冷静 |
[26:27] | You’re like a mighty ancient oak. | 就像一棵苍伟的古树 |
[26:54] | Half now. Half later. | 事前一半 事后一半 |
[27:05] | Do you want me to drive? You seem a little… | 要我开吗 你看起来有点 |
[27:06] | I’m upset. | 我很烦 |
[27:09] | These are in the way. | 这些碍着事 |
[27:12] | You stole his boots? | 你把他的靴子也偷来了 |
[27:14] | He doesn’t need them anymore, does he? | 反正他也用不到了 不是吗 |
[27:15] | Shit! | 奶奶的 |
[27:18] | How come you have a gun? | 你怎么会有枪 |
[27:20] | That’s…that’s for work. | 那个 那个是为了工作 |
[27:23] | What work? | 什么工作 |
[27:24] | I’m an undercover private detective. | 我是专门从事地下工作的私家侦探 |
[27:27] | You just don’t look like the type. What were you doing in here? | 看起来不像 你到这里来做什么 |
[27:31] | I was watching a client’s wife. | 我来监视一个客户的妻子 |
[27:34] | She had a tryst in a…in… | 她跟人幽会 |
[27:36] | with a man in a car on the fifth floor. | 在十五楼和一个男人在汽车里面 |
[27:39] | A tryst? | 幽会 |
[27:42] | I’ve given you a down payment. How much for the week? | 我已经付了定金给你 一个礼拜怎么算 |
[27:45] | A week? I’m too expensive. | 要一个礼拜吗 我价码很高的 |
[27:47] | – How much? – 30 thousand. | -多少 -三万 |
[27:50] | All right, 30 thou. I’m gonna get out of here. | 没问题 三万就三万 我要冲出去了 |
[27:53] | I want round-the-clock protection. | 我需要24小时保护 |
[27:55] | I’m sorry, no. | 不好意思 不行 |
[27:59] | Get down! | 给我下车 |
[28:01] | – Quick! Back up, run him over! – You must be kidding! | -快 向后倒 碾他 -开玩笑吧 |
[28:09] | – Hang on! – He’s fine! | -抓紧 -他没事 |
[28:10] | What are you doing?! Get in! | 发什么愣 快上来 |
[28:15] | Get in! Get in! | 快进来 快点 |
[28:17] | I can’t see! | 挡着视线了 |
[28:20] | I just saved your life! You almost killed me! | 我刚刚才救你 你却差点杀了我 |
[28:21] | So we’re quits. Oh shit! Shit! | 现在扯平了 妈的 妈的 |
[28:24] | – Floor it! – What?! | -把油门踩到底 -什么 |
[28:25] | Now!! | 立刻就做 |
[28:32] | Oh, my god! | 老天 |
[28:37] | Where now? | 现在去哪 |
[28:38] | Third street on the right. We’ll get across town. | 在第三条街道右拐 横穿小镇 |
[28:40] | – Well, then what? – A discreet hotel. | -然后呢 -有个低调的旅馆 |
[28:42] | We need to lie low. | 我们要休整一下 |
[28:48] | Discreet? How about ridiculously overpriced? | 低调的 你不觉得这儿贵的离普吗 |
[28:51] | They’ll be checking the cheaper hotels. | 他们只会搜查便宜的小旅馆 |
[28:52] | No one will look for us here. | 没人会跑到这儿来找我们 |
[29:00] | Three… | 三 |
[29:02] | Three rooms, please. | 三间房 谢谢 |
[29:04] | Of course, sir. What name? | 好的 先生 叫什么名字 |
[29:07] | Smith. | 史密斯 |
[29:09] | Smith. | 史密斯 |
[29:11] | You have the same name? | 你俩名字怎么一样 |
[29:14] | – And your name, sir? – Tony. | -你的呢 先生 -托尼 |
[29:16] | We’ll just take the one room. | 我们只要一间房 |
[29:20] | Excuse me. | 稍等一下 |
[29:21] | What? Ow. | 干嘛 |
[29:24] | – You can’t be serious. – Who’s paying for this? | -你不能正经点吗 -那谁来付这个账 |
[29:26] | You said you had plenty of money. | 你说你有很多钱的 |
[29:27] | Yeah, and I mean to keep it that way. | 没错 当我还想留着呢 |
[29:29] | I’m sorry, I really can’t sleep in a room with someone else. | 对不起 跟别人一起住我睡不着 |
[29:31] | Well, I can’t imagine you get many requests. | 你怎么那么多麻烦 |
[29:33] | I’ll pay for my own room. | 我付我自己那一间 |
[29:34] | It’s not about the money, all right? | 这不是钱的问题好不好 |
[29:36] | Round-the-clock protection, we said. | 24小时保护 我们说好的 |
[29:37] | How are you going to protect me from another room? No. | 你在其他的房间里怎么保护我 别想 |
[29:39] | – Wait! – No. One room. One room’s fine. | -等等 -没门 一间 就要一间 |
[29:42] | Why don’t you settle this in 322? | 不如你们就住322吧 |
[29:44] | It’s one of our cheapest. | 那间最便宜 |
[29:47] | Are you sure this is a safe place? | 你确定这安全吗 |
[29:48] | Of course I’m sure. I leave nothing to chance. | 那当然 我做事一向很有把握 |
[29:54] | – Ah, Laetitia. – Good morning, boss. | -利蒂西亚 -早上好 老板 |
[29:55] | Have you seen Mike? | 看到迈克没有 |
[29:57] | Sorry, Mr. Ferguson, no. | 很抱歉 费格森先生 没有 |
[30:03] | Where is he? | 他到底上哪儿了 |
[30:07] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[30:09] | – May I say… – Oh, here we go… | -容我说两句 -得了吧 |
[30:10] | It would help if you could | 拜托你能不能 |
[30:11] | manage to behave with a little more decorum. | 稍微举止端庄点 |
[30:13] | Hey, they have cable. | 这安了有线电视 |
[30:14] | Three adults in one room, | 你不觉得三个大人挤一间房 |
[30:15] | a miniscule room in a luxury hotel? | 有种在豪华酒店里住迷你屋的感觉 |
[30:17] | – So what? – So you got us noticed! | -那又怎样 -你让我们太惹人注意了 |
[30:19] | Already the home | 破门得分 |
[30:20] | team’s defence is looking rather nervous, Andy. | 全队的防守情势相当紧张 安迪 |
[30:22] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[30:24] | Tempers getting a bit out of control in the early stages. | 气氛在刚开场就有点失控 |
[30:27] | Outside coming forward again… | 再次从外围发动进攻 |
[30:29] | with killers after you, you’re discreet. | 有人追杀你 你必须小心谨慎 |
[30:31] | You hide. You don’t yell in hotel lobbies. | 学会隐藏 不要在酒店大堂扯着嗓子喊 |
[30:35] | Oh, that’s a beautiful move. | 带球过人好极了 |
[30:38] | Putting together a few passes now. That’s it! | 现在离球门不远了再过几个人 射门 |
[30:44] | Oh, and he puts it wide! | 他射偏了 |
[30:47] | My goodness, he’ll be kicking himself. | 老天 他真想把自己踹死 |
[30:49] | Which side do you sleep on? | 你睡哪边 |
[30:52] | What? | 什么 |
[30:53] | I don’t. I keep watch. | 我不睡 我还要看门 |
[30:56] | Tony, you sleep with her. | 托尼 你跟她睡 |
[30:59] | Whatever. | 我无所谓 |
[31:00] | While we’re here, | 就算我们是在这里 |
[31:02] | please respect my living space. | 也请尊重一下我的生活空间 |
[31:05] | This… is my area. | 这块儿 是我的地盘 |
[31:08] | Time’s just going to fly by, I can tell. | 时间嗖的一下就飞走了 我得说 |
[31:10] | Now just you change your tune, young lady. | 现在就改变你的腔调 年轻人 |
[31:12] | You were a lot less lippy in the car-park, | 你在停车场为那棵古树哭泣的那会儿 |
[31:14] | sobbing about ancient oaks. | 可没这么爱顶嘴 |
[31:16] | I didn’t beg you to come, remember. | 我没求你来 记住 |
[31:17] | I didn’t beg. | 我也没求着要来 |
[31:18] | Offering a man 30,000 pounds to spend a week with you | 花三万块请一个人陪你一个礼拜 |
[31:20] | is scarcely playing hard-to-get. | 并不是陪你玩欲擒故纵的把戏 |
[31:22] | Incredible, I have only known you for three hours, | 不可思议 我才认识你不过三个小时 |
[31:24] | and already it would take me three days | 就能让我用三天的时间 |
[31:26] | to list everything that I hate about you. | 把我讨厌你的那些一条条列出来 |
[31:32] | Oh dear, oh dear! Six yards out. | 哎呀 哎呀 偏了球门一点 |
[31:35] | Perhaps he should have done better than that. | 他应该能做的更好些 |
[31:44] | Are you sure you won’t come? | 确定不一起吗 |
[31:46] | It’s been a long day. | 今天过得够长的了 |
[31:48] | I just want some peace and quiet. | 我想一个人安静地待着 |
[31:51] | I’ll be in the bar. Don’t be long. | 我去酒吧 速度跟上 |
[31:59] | One thing though, Mr. Smith. | 我在想一个问题 史密斯先生 |
[32:01] | – Yeah? – Did I hear you say she’s paying you? | -什么 -我好象听到了她说付你报酬 |
[32:04] | – You did. – I haven’t got any money. | -没听错 -我没拿一毛钱 |
[32:08] | Don’t worry. I’ll look after you for free. | 别担心 我免费罩着你 |
[32:10] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[32:14] | you can help me look after her. | 你可以帮我看着她 |
[32:15] | Great, probably need all the help you can get. | 好主意 你要的我应该都能帮你 |
[32:21] | So I’ll be your assistant? | 所以我算是你的助手了 |
[32:25] | Apprentice. | 是徒弟 |
[32:29] | You know, Tony, you’re a fine young man. | 知道吗 托尼 你是个优秀的年轻人 |
[32:41] | That’s all. | 总结完毕 |
[32:50] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[32:52] | I was wondering what the two of you were up to. | 我一直搞不清楚你们俩到底能做什么 |
[32:57] | I’m sorry, before, I was unpleasant and… | 我道歉 之前 我有点不太友好 |
[33:03] | and hostile even. | 充满敌意 |
[33:05] | I’m not usually like that. | 我并不总是那样 |
[33:07] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:08] | I was aggressive and annoying and, um, | 是我太好强了而且脾气也不好 那个 |
[33:11] | I’m quite often like that. | 我总是那样 |
[33:15] | No. You can be pleasant. | 没有 你可以很友善的 |
[33:18] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[33:19] | When? | 比如什么时候 |
[33:23] | I can’t think of an example right now but… | 现在我想不出来但是 |
[33:25] | Great. Thank you. | 行了 谢谢 |
[33:31] | Now. Now you’re being pleasant. | 现在 现在你看起来很友好 |
[33:38] | You’re not listening. | 你又心不在焉了 |
[33:39] | I am. | 我没有 |
[33:42] | What were you were saying? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[33:43] | I was saying | 我刚才说 |
[33:44] | you were pleasant then for seven or eight seconds. | 你大概只维持了七八秒的友好态度 |
[33:47] | You’re eyeing up the barman. | 你一直在跟那个服务生抛媚眼 |
[33:49] | Yeah. He fancies me. Is that bothering you? | 是的 他迷上我了 你不高兴了吗 |
[33:52] | As a matter offact. | 事实上 |
[33:54] | Why? Do you fancy me? | 为什么 你喜欢我吗 |
[33:57] | – What? – It’s a simple enough question. | -什么 -一个再简单不过的问题 |
[33:59] | Of course not. Not at all. | 当然不 完全不 |
[34:01] | Okay, that’s what I thought. | 好吧 我想也是 |
[34:10] | Do you fancy him? Is that it? | 那你喜欢他吗 你好这口 |
[34:14] | No, it is not, | 不 完全不 |
[34:15] | I would simply like you to listen | 我只是希望你能认真听我说话 |
[34:17] | if we’re having a conversation, that’s all. | 能不能好好谈一谈 这才是我期望的 |
[34:19] | I couldn’t care less if you have it away with the barman, | 我一点都不关心你跟谁乱搞 酒吧男 |
[34:22] | the bellboy and all the other customers if you want to. | 酒店服务生或者其他的顾客只要你喜欢 |
[34:24] | – It’s none of my business. – You’re unbelievable. | -这不关我的事 -不可理喻 |
[34:30] | Hi, um, can I have a large Glenfiddich, | 嗨 给我大杯的格兰菲迪威士忌 |
[34:36] | and a cognac, and a Belvedere, and a Becks, | 一杯白兰地 一杯伏特加和一杯啤酒 |
[34:41] | and two small red wines and some peanuts. | 还有两小杯红酒 一些花生 |
[34:43] | Not all for you. | 不全是你的吧 |
[34:45] | No, the Becks is for you. And my father will pay. | 当然 贝克斯是给你的 我父亲结账 |
[35:06] | What do you weigh? | 你有多重 |
[35:20] | You know, Mike? | 知道吗 迈克 |
[35:23] | You are the only genuine one in all this. | 你是这行里唯一名副其实的人 |
[35:29] | Genuine asshole. | 名副其实的混蛋 |
[35:31] | It’s not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[35:33] | Not your fault? | 不是你的错 |
[35:35] | You said not to hire another hit man. | 是你说不用雇其他的杀手 |
[35:37] | You said you’d handle it with Barney. | 是你说你和巴尼会把事情摆平 |
[35:40] | And now I’m left with one bodyguard. | 而现在 我就剩一个保镖了 |
[35:45] | The incompetent fat one. | 还是个无能的胖子 |
[35:47] | Stop shaking. | 别抖 |
[35:49] | Oh, stop shaking! | 别抖了 |
[35:52] | Why are you shaking? You think I’m angry with you, hm? | 发什么抖 以为我生你的气了 对吗 |
[35:56] | Do you think that I’m going to hit you? Is that it? | 以为我会痛扁你一顿 对吗 |
[36:00] | It’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[36:03] | Truth is, tonight I feel more like tears than anger. | 实际上 今晚比起发火我更想哭 |
[36:09] | You understand we’ve lost her now. | 要知道现在没她的踪迹 |
[36:13] | The vixen will have gone to ground. | 那个泼妇已经躲起来了 |
[36:17] | Our chances offinding her are next to nil. | 而我们一点线索都没有 |
[36:23] | No, tonight… | 不 今晚 |
[36:27] | I am sad. | 我很难过 |
[36:32] | You’re sad, too. | 你也是嘛 |
[36:40] | I don’t like to see sad people. Go to the bathroom. | 我讨厌别人哭丧着脸 滚到浴室去 |
[36:57] | You just stay away from me. | 离我远点儿 |
[36:59] | You ruined my evening. | 你毁了我的狂欢夜 |
[37:00] | – Really. – I was making friends. | -真的吗 -我只是在交朋友 |
[37:03] | You were making a spectacle of yourself. | 你是在丢人现眼 |
[37:05] | Do you have any friends, I wonder? | 你有朋友吗 |
[37:07] | No, I can’t imagine that you do. | 不 我都想象不出来你有 |
[37:11] | Sorry. Sorry, wrong room. | 抱歉 弄错房间了 |
[37:14] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[37:22] | Why are you always in the way? | 为什么你总是挡着道 |
[37:28] | – I fell asleep. – That’s all right. | -我睡着了 -没关系 |
[37:31] | Of course, everything he does is all right, isn’t it? | 当然 他做什么事都没关系 对吧 |
[37:34] | Hey, you scuffed those boots! | 你把这双靴子弄坏了 |
[37:36] | Ignore her, she’s drunk. | 别理她 她喝醉了 |
[37:38] | Still, my reactions will be quicker now I’ve rested. | 话说 休息过后我感到反应更灵敏了 |
[37:40] | In case anything happens, I can stay up with you. | 以防万一 我可以和你一起守夜 |
[37:44] | We can take it in turns. | 我们可以轮流来 |
[37:45] | Fantastic, the two musketeers. | 太好了 两个火枪手 |
[37:51] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[37:53] | – Putting them out to be cleaned. – Someone’ll steal them. | -把它放到外面清洁 -会被偷掉的 |
[37:56] | God, you’re not in the YMCA now. | 天啊 你又不是菩萨心肠 |
[38:13] | And don’t you try anything. | 你别想动手动脚的 |
[38:57] | Right, who’s going to take the first… | 好了 谁先来 |
[39:00] | watch. | 守夜 |
[39:29] | Boss? | 老板 |
[39:31] | What? He’s here. | 什么事 他来了 |
[39:33] | Good. | 好的 |
[39:34] | Tell him to wait. Shan’t be long. | 让他等等 我马上来 |
[39:39] | Do you want anything? | 你要点什么 |
[39:43] | Just some coffee. | 咖啡就好 |
[39:45] | Can we just go? | 直接走呗 |
[39:50] | Would you please let me go first? | 你能让我先走吗 |
[39:58] | – All clear. – You don’t say. | -安全 -还用你说 |
[40:03] | So it’s a quite extraordinary story. | 所以这事很奇怪 |
[40:05] | The man I hired to do the job kills one of my men, | 我雇来干活儿的人杀了我的一个人 |
[40:10] | grotesquely maims another, and is now protecting the girl. | 打伤了另一个 现在却在保护那个女孩 |
[40:16] | Needless to say, you’re to get rid of both of them. | 不用说 你要把他们俩都干掉 |
[40:19] | Should’ve called me sooner. | 该早点找我 |
[40:20] | We tried to handle it ourselves. | 我们想试着自己解决 |
[40:23] | – So I see. – They killed Barney! | -那我就明白了 -他们杀了巴尼 |
[40:26] | Mike… | 迈克 |
[40:28] | I can’t look at you right now. Go and buy me some cigarettes. | 我现在见不得你 买点烟去 |
[40:35] | Would you feed our meter? | 帮我们打下停车表 |
[40:38] | Feed your own sodding meter. | 打你个头 |
[40:41] | And the name of this man who has caused you so much trouble? | 那么是哪个家伙给你带来这么大的麻烦 |
[40:44] | I don’t know his name. We never met. | 我不知道他叫什么 我们没见过 |
[40:47] | Can you tell me anything about him at all? | 他的事你一点都不了解吗 |
[40:50] | Mike saw him. | 迈克见过他 |
[40:52] | Describe him. | 描述一下 |
[40:54] | Taller than average. | 中等偏高 |
[40:57] | Thinner than average, average looks. | 中等偏瘦 大众脸 |
[40:59] | Average moustache. | 普通的小胡子 |
[41:01] | Victor Maynard. | 维克托·梅纳德 |
[41:03] | You know him? You know where he is? | 你认识他吗 你知道他在哪 |
[41:05] | No, no one knows him. | 不 没人认识他 |
[41:07] | No one ever sees him, not even his clients. | 没人见过他 甚至他的顾客也是 |
[41:09] | He’s old-school. | 他是个守旧派 |
[41:11] | So how come you know what he looks like? | 那你怎么知道他长什么样 |
[41:15] | Rumor. | 传闻 |
[41:17] | In our line, we’re… how can I put this? | 在我们这一行 我们是 怎么说呢 |
[41:20] | The two most expensive. | 最贵的两个 |
[41:23] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[41:25] | he’s a little bit more expensive then you are. | 他比你要贵点 |
[41:32] | We’ll find out if he’s worth it at last. | 我们来看看他到底值不值这个价 |
[41:54] | Help yourself. Anything but the sausage. | 随便吃 除了这根香肠 |
[41:57] | Such largesse. | 真大方啊 |
[42:00] | Why don’t you just settle the bill? All right? | 你怎么不去买单呢 行不行 |
[42:04] | Because if I don’t get a minute without you, | 你要是不让我自己待一会儿 |
[42:06] | I will kill myself. | 我简直想把自己干掉 |
[42:46] | Hey, what the… | 嘿 干什么 |
[43:02] | Wait, please, I didn’t mean to hurt you. | 等等 求你了 |
[43:04] | It was just good luck. | 我不是故意要伤害你的 只是碰巧 |
[43:21] | Freeze! Put your hands up. | 别动 把手举起来 |
[43:24] | Shit! Shit! | 该死 该死 |
[43:26] | You’re shaking like a leaf. | 你抖得就像一片叶子 |
[43:29] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[43:30] | I’m serious! You know I’m a terrible shot. | 我是认真的 你知道我的厉害 |
[43:33] | I could easily aim at your head | 我可以轻易地瞄准你的头 |
[43:34] | and blow your balls off. | 却打爆你的蛋蛋 |
[43:36] | – You tried to drown me. – Only a bit. | -你想淹死我 -闹着玩的 |
[43:38] | I’m an ordinary, kind, peaceful person… | 我是一个普通的 善良的 和平主义者 |
[43:41] | Just calm down. | 冷静 |
[43:42] | – Take a deep breath. – I am calm! | -深呼吸 -我很冷静 |
[43:49] | That was an accident! You frightened me! | 这是意外 你吓的 |
[43:55] | Try and find your ear. | 好好找找你的耳朵 |
[43:57] | Put it on some ice, and the hospital can stitch it back on. | 敷上冰块 医生能把它缝上去 |
[44:04] | There’s some ice in the mini-bar. | 小酒柜里有冰块 |
[44:13] | Quick! Run! | 快点 快跑 |
[44:14] | What? Shit. Shit! | 怎么了 该死 该死 |
[44:18] | Didn’t even get a bathrobe. | 连浴衣都没拿上 |
[44:21] | Ah, yes, Smith, Smith | 是的 史密斯 史密斯 |
[44:23] | and… Tony. | 还有 托尼 |
[44:24] | He tried to kill me! | 他要杀了我 |
[44:27] | In the bathroom with a big gun! | 在浴室 还有一把枪 |
[44:31] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[44:36] | My ear! You sick bastard! | 我的耳朵 你这个小畜生 |
[44:39] | – Put it on ice! – Move! | -敷上冰 -快走 |
[44:43] | What, you shot his ear off! | 什么 你打掉了他的耳朵 |
[44:44] | It was an accident. | 纯属意外 |
[44:50] | Get the case! | 拿上箱子 |
[44:51] | Make sure you get them. | 一定要找到他们 |
[44:52] | You got a professional on the case now. | 现在你雇的可是一个职业杀手 |
[44:58] | Mike! What are you doing? | 迈克 你在干什么 |
[45:00] | The girl, the moustache, | 那个女孩 那个小胡子 |
[45:02] | They were here all the time in the hotel! | 他们一直在这家酒店里 |
[45:05] | The kid blew my ear off! | 那小子打掉了我的耳朵 |
[45:08] | The Mini! | 小迷你 |
[45:10] | Oh, for Christ’s sake. Get the car. | 看老天的份儿上 快上车 |
[45:13] | Get the car!! | 快上车 |
[45:15] | He just frightened me, so I… | 他吓着我了 所以我 |
[45:17] | – You did what you had to do. – Did I? | -做了你必须做的 -是吗 |
[45:20] | Of course, yeah, because you’re a natural. | 当然 因为你是个正常人 |
[45:29] | – They’re following. – Faster. | -他们跟上来了 -快点 |
[45:31] | – I can’t go any faster. – Drive faster! | -不能再快了 -开快点 |
[45:33] | I’m doing my best. | 我尽力了 |
[45:35] | I’m still trying to get the hang of the car. | 我还在找开这车的窍门 |
[45:36] | – It’s a new car? – Well, new to me. | -是辆新车吗 – 对我来说是新的 |
[45:38] | Found it at a petrol station yesterday, keys and everything. | 昨天在加油站找到的 还有钥匙什么的 |
[45:40] | – Talk about luck. – It’s stolen?! | -这就是运气 -偷的啊 |
[45:42] | – Yes! – They’re gaining on us. | -是的 -他们追上来了 |
[45:45] | Right. Here. Change places. | 好吧 现在 我们换个位置 |
[45:47] | I’ll put my feet on the pedals and slide under you. | 我把脚放在踏板上 然后从你身下过去 |
[45:49] | Oh, God. Ooh! | 神啊 |
[45:55] | Could you please move! I can’t see a thing! | 快点行吗 我看不着了 |
[45:57] | Well, you seem to be getting a pretty good feel of everything. | 看来你对什么东西都很在行 |
[46:44] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[46:47] | There’s a baby! | 前面有个小孩 |
[46:48] | Keep going. We’re bigger. | 继续开 我们块头大 |
[46:53] | Look out! | 小心 |
[47:05] | – I think we’ve lost them. – Oh, you’re not sure? | -我想我们甩掉他们了 -不能确定吧 |
[47:07] | – D’you want the sitting duck seat?! – No, I’d rather you did! | -想坐老虎凳吗 -不 我宁愿你坐 |
[47:09] | Stop bickering! | 别吵了 |
[47:16] | – Where are we going? – We need to get out of town. | -我们去哪 -离开这个镇 |
[47:18] | No, I like town! | 不 我喜欢这 |
[47:19] | Me too, but I’ve never tried anything else, | 我也是 但是我还没见过什么世面 |
[47:21] | so I’m pretty open. | 所以我无所谓 |
[47:22] | Look, | 听着 |
[47:23] | we’re driving a bullet-strafed stolen car | 我们开着一辆满是子弹眼儿的偷来的车 |
[47:24] | that’s just been involved in a high-speed chase. | 刚刚被卷入一场极速狂飙 |
[47:27] | We’re being pursued by hired assassins and, by now, | 现在我们正被雇佣杀手 |
[47:29] | I imagine every half-witted police officer in East London. | 和东伦敦那些愚蠢警员追捕 |
[47:32] | We’re getting out of town! | 我们要离开这 |
[47:35] | Did you bring a tent? | 你带帐篷了吗 |
[47:36] | I have a safe place. We’ll go there. | 我知道一个安全的地方 我们去那 |
[47:38] | Is it as safe as the hotel? | 像酒店一样安全吗 |
[47:41] | – I’m ignoring that. – “I’m ignoring that.” | -懒得理你 -“懒得理你” |
[47:52] | – Can we stop? – No. | -能停下来吗 -不能 |
[47:54] | – I need to pee. – We’re not stopping. | -我要尿尿 -我们不能停下 |
[47:56] | I pay you 30,000 a week. You do as I say. | 我付给你一星期三万英镑 照我说的做 |
[47:58] | The next service station. | 下一个加油站停 |
[48:00] | I’m paid to protect you. | 我收钱是为了保护你 |
[48:01] | Mostly, it seems, from yourself. | 准确地说 是你主动的 |
[48:02] | – 30,000 pounds? – Yeah, exactly! | -三万英镑 -对 没错 |
[48:04] | I should be able to pee sitting down at that price. | 以这个价格 我应该能下去尿尿 |
[48:29] | Mr. Smith, 30,000? That’s pretty good money. | 史密斯先生 三万啊 不少钱呢 |
[48:33] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[48:35] | I mean, I know it’s dangerous. | 我是说这很危险 |
[48:37] | But I seem to be getting the hang of that side of things. | 但是看来我有这方面的潜质 |
[48:40] | So me being your apprentice, | 所以成了你的徒弟 |
[48:42] | I thought we could put that on a more formal footing? | 我想我们可以把这事弄得更正式一些 |
[48:45] | So I could get a cut? | 这样我也能赚上一份 |
[48:50] | Okay, here’s the… thing. | 好 这样吧 |
[48:53] | I can offer you six weeks’ training, suspect observation, | 我可以训练你六周 包括监视疑犯 |
[48:58] | fake identities, a complete range of weapon skills: | 辨别真伪 还有各种枪械技术 |
[49:01] | handguns, sniper rifles, knives, explosives, | 手枪 狙击枪 刀具 炸弹 |
[49:04] | the 17 methods of strangulation | 十七种令人窒息的方法 |
[49:07] | and basic untraceable poisons. | 以及常用的不易察觉的毒药 |
[49:10] | You need to know all that | 作为一名私人侦探 |
[49:11] | to be a private detective? | 有必要了解这么多吗 |
[49:13] | You never know who you might be up against. | 你永远不知道你要对付谁 |
[49:17] | Okay. Go on. | 好吧 继续 |
[49:18] | Well, I can’t offer you health cover or a pension scheme, | 我不能给你医疗保障或抚恤金 |
[49:22] | but bed, board and laundry would be covered | 但是住 行 穿没问题 |
[49:24] | as would a travel card for the Greater London area. | 就像你有一张能大伦敦地区的穿行卡 |
[49:27] | You’d take care of me? | 你会照顾我 对吗 |
[49:31] | Y-Yes. | 是的 |
[49:34] | And my name… | 我的名字 |
[49:38] | is Victor Maynard. | 叫维克托·梅纳德 |
[49:44] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快 快点 |
[49:47] | Shit. | 该死 |
[49:52] | Hey! Hey get back here! | 嘿 给我回来 |
[49:59] | The mark-up in that place is criminal. | 那地方的标价简直就是想让人犯罪啊 |
[50:01] | Half the stuff’s past its sell-by date. | 一半的东西都过期了 |
[50:03] | I mean, what’s his problem? | 我是说 他有什么毛病 |
[50:04] | Unbelievably irresponsible! | 你简直毫无责任感 |
[50:06] | Staggeringly immature! | 太不成熟了 |
[50:08] | Staggeringly! Staggering! | 太不成熟了 太不成熟了 |
[50:11] | Fig roll, anyone? | 无花果卷 有人想吃吗 |
[50:18] | – I’ll have one. – Get lost. | -我来一块 -滚开 |
[50:19] | Not fair! Mr. Maynard! | 不公平啊 梅纳德先生 |
[50:30] | I’m a new soul. | 我是一个新生命 |
[50:32] | I came to this strange world. | 我来到这个陌生的世界 |
[50:35] | Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take. | 希望学会什么是付出和收获 |
[50:40] | But since I came here, | 但自从我来到这 |
[50:42] | felt the joy and the fear, | 既高兴又害怕 |
[50:44] | finding myself making every possible mistake | 发现自己犯了所有可能会犯的错 |
[51:08] | Is that a cow? | 那是一头母牛吗 |
[51:13] | Much bigger in person. | 个头大多了 |
[51:24] | God, what is this? | 天啊 这是哪 |
[51:28] | It’s my home. | 我家 |
[51:31] | Your home. | 你家 |
[51:32] | What’s so strange about that? | 这有什么奇怪的 |
[51:35] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[51:38] | No, it all makes perfect sense. | 不 一点儿都不奇怪 |
[51:43] | It was my grandfather’s, my father’s, | 这曾是我祖父的 父亲的 |
[51:45] | and now it’s mine. | 现在是我的 |
[51:47] | Lift? | 电梯 |
[51:48] | That was installed for my mother. | 这是为我母亲做的 |
[51:50] | She lived here with me until quite recently. | 直到最近她还和我住一起 |
[51:53] | – Is she dead? – No. Just infirm. | -她去世了吗 -不 只是身子不好 |
[51:56] | – Are you close? – Why do you ask? | -你们关系很好吧 -问这个干吗 |
[52:00] | I was being nice. What’s the matter with you? | 关心一下 你到底有什么问题 |
[52:04] | Look what I found! | 看我找到了什么 |
[52:06] | Snowy! Hello… | 雪雪 你好 |
[52:14] | Let me show you to your rooms. | 我带你们看看房间 |
[52:20] | You take my old room. | 你住我的老房间 |
[52:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[52:58] | Do you like that? My father made it for me. | 喜欢吗 我父亲做给我的 |
[53:03] | He was good with his hands. | 手艺不错 |
[53:05] | I never had a father. Well, I had one, obviously. | 我没有过父亲 我是说我当然有过父亲 |
[53:08] | But he didn’t hang about. Mind you, nor did my mother. | 但他离开了我 我母亲也是 |
[53:22] | – Is this your mother’s room? – That’s right. | -这是你母亲的房间吗 -是的 |
[53:25] | Mm. Got a thing about plastic covers, haven’t you? | 随手一样东西就套着塑料袋 是吧 |
[53:32] | I bet condoms don’t bother you. | 我打赌你喜欢避孕套 |
[53:43] | How is your assistant doing? | 你的助手怎么样了 |
[53:46] | – They want to turn him off. – Perhaps that would be for the best. | -他们想让他滚蛋 -或许这样最好 |
[53:49] | No. He’s been paid till the end of the month. | 不行 我已经付他一整个月的钱了 |
[53:55] | Anyway, he’s company, | 不管怎么样 |
[53:57] | while I’m waiting | 等你回音的时候 |
[54:00] | for you. | 他得陪着我 |
[54:02] | Don’t worry. | 不要担心 |
[54:04] | Sooner or later, one of them is gonna make a mistake. | 他们中迟早有人会犯错误 |
[54:08] | Now we’re safe here | 现在我们很安全 |
[54:09] | as long as we follow a few basic rules of security: | 只要做到下面几个基本的规则 |
[54:12] | Stay within the house and grounds. | 待在屋里 |
[54:14] | Salt in the middle of the table, please. | 请把盐放在桌子中间 |
[54:20] | And the mint sauce. | 还有薄荷酱 |
[54:25] | Thank you. So no contact with the outside. | 谢谢 不要与外界联系 |
[54:28] | No phone calls either, mobiles to be kept turned off. | 也不要打电话 手机要关机 |
[54:33] | Wine in the middle, too. | 酒也放在中间 |
[54:36] | If you wouldn’t mind, it’s a light Burgundy. | 如果你不介意 这是一瓶勃艮第葡萄酒 |
[54:41] | I particularly like wines from Burgundy. | 我特别喜欢来自勃艮第的葡萄酒 |
[54:47] | So it’s essentially a prison. | 这完全是一个监狱 |
[54:49] | No. It’s a place of safety, | 不 这是一个安全的地方 |
[54:51] | and we want to keep it that way. | 而且我们要坚守下去 |
[54:53] | How long do you think before all of this just blows over? | 你觉得这一切要多久才能结束 |
[54:55] | You’re being pursued by professional killers. | 你现在正被职业杀手追杀 |
[54:58] | This will never blow over. | 永远不会风平浪静 |
[55:02] | Swiss action. A gift from my mother. | 瑞士多功能表 我母亲给我的礼物 |
[55:33] | It’s 2:45 AM. | 现在是凌晨二点四十五分 |
[55:35] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[55:37] | Could you please tell me what you’re doing? | 请告诉我你在干什么 |
[55:39] | I’m turning the bed around, | 我要把床掉个头 |
[55:39] | cause I sleep facing south. | 因为我睡觉一直面向南 |
[55:41] | – And… can you help me? – Help you? | -能帮帮我吗 -帮你 |
[55:43] | Well, insomnia, it’s extremely debilitating. | 失眠使我神经衰弱 |
[55:51] | There. Due south. | 好了 向南了 |
[55:57] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 我怎么没想到呢 |
[55:59] | – Those shoes… – Yeah, they give me confidence. | -这鞋子 -它们给我自信 |
[56:03] | Come and see. | 过来看看 |
[56:05] | Tony, who is young, modern, | 托尼 他很年轻 很潮流 |
[56:07] | eccentric even, | 甚至有点古怪 |
[56:08] | but like everyone else at 2:45 AM, | 但和别人一样凌晨二点四十五分 |
[56:12] | he’s asleep! | 肯定在睡觉 |
[56:32] | No, she’s the one we go after. | 她是我们要找到的人 |
[56:36] | Look at her… accident waiting to happen. | 瞧 马上发生意外 |
[56:38] | The boy is a nobody. | 这个男孩不是什么人物 |
[56:40] | As for Maynard, well, | 至于梅纳德 |
[56:41] | there’s no point going after Maynard. | 追踪梅纳德不太可能 |
[56:46] | You won’t find a trace anywhere. Not a whisper. | 你找不到任何关于他的蛛丝马迹 |
[56:54] | He is the ultimate killing machine. | 他是终极杀人机器 |
[57:13] | What are you… what are you doing? | 你在那干什么 |
[57:14] | – You’re insane! – I’m just digging. | -你这个疯子 -我只是在挖洞 |
[57:16] | Put that pick down right now! Stop it! | 马上把锄头给我放下 快停下 |
[57:18] | I was gonna get you some magnolias. | 我只是想种点木兰 |
[57:21] | It was supposed to be a surprise for you. | 想给你一个惊喜 |
[57:23] | I got up at 6:00! | 我早上六点就起床了 |
[57:27] | I’ve never dug a hole for anyone before! | 以前我从来没帮任何人挖过洞 |
[57:29] | – What, and you had to do it for me? – Yes! | -什么 你做这些为了我 -是的 |
[57:31] | – Why? – Cause I wanted to thank you! | -为什么 -因为我想要谢谢你 |
[57:34] | For helping me get to sleep! | 谢谢你帮我入睡 |
[57:37] | Fill them back up and put the turf on top now! | 快把土填回去然后再铺上草皮 |
[57:39] | – No! – That was not a request! | -不 -我不是请你 |
[57:43] | That was an instruction! | 而是命令 |
[57:45] | Hey, hang on a second! | 等等 |
[57:47] | You had no right! That’s my garden! | 你没有权利 那是我的花园 |
[57:49] | As if you cared about your garden! | 好像你真关心你的花园似的 |
[57:52] | A garden is a place of beauty where your senses run riot! | 花园本该是一个美丽让人陶醉的地方 |
[57:57] | What good is that to you? | 你却把家具都塑封起来 |
[57:59] | You shrink-wrap your own furniture! | 有什么好处 |
[58:02] | You’re only happy hiding away inside this gloomy awful house. | 你待在这暗淡可怕的房子里居然也能开心 |
[58:09] | God, it’s horrible. | 上帝啊 太可怕了 |
[58:11] | It’s like everywhere you go, there’s that smell. | 好像你无论走到哪里 都有一股味 |
[58:15] | What smell? | 什么味 |
[58:16] | Cleanliness. Bleach. | 清洁 漂白剂 |
[58:18] | It’s like being in a hospital. | 像在医院里一样 |
[58:20] | It’s so safe, it’s dangerous. | 如此安全 也是如此危险 |
[58:22] | I can’t breathe here. | 在这里我都快不能呼吸了 |
[58:24] | I mean it. I’m frightened. | 我是认真的 我很害怕 |
[58:30] | I’m frightened if I stay here much longer, | 我害怕如果长时间待在这里 |
[58:34] | I’ll end up like you. | 最终会变得你那样 |
[58:37] | – Afraid of everything. – I’m not afraid. | -害怕一切 -我不害怕 |
[58:39] | Afraid of admitting who I am, | 你害怕承认自己是谁 |
[58:41] | what I want. | 想要什么 |
[58:48] | What are you getting at? | 明白吗 |
[58:54] | You really don’t know anything about yourself, do you? | 你真的一点都不了解自己 不是吗 |
[59:50] | It’s me. Can I come in? | 是我 可以进来吗 |
[59:54] | I’m in my bath. | 我正在洗澡 |
[59:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[59:57] | Is it important? | 很重要吗 |
[59:59] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[1:00:01] | Okay. | 好吧请进 |
[1:00:14] | All right? | 还舒服吗 |
[1:00:15] | Yeah. | 还行 |
[1:00:20] | Having a bath? | 在洗澡 |
[1:00:24] | Looks like it. | 看起来是吧 |
[1:00:25] | Tony, just lately, | 托尼 最近 |
[1:00:28] | well, I haven’t really been on top of things. | 我还没有真正得到过想要的东西 |
[1:00:32] | I’ve been distracted at work, | 我一直在工作中分心 |
[1:00:35] | and I just over trimmed my dwarf ulmus, | 刚刚修剪了我的矮榆树 |
[1:00:38] | my favourite bonsai tree. | 那是我最喜欢的盆栽 |
[1:00:41] | So I wondered… | 所以我想知道 |
[1:00:44] | if it mightn’t be you… | 是不是你 |
[1:00:47] | confusing me. | 使我困惑 |
[1:00:48] | Confusing you… | 我使你困惑 |
[1:00:50] | Without meaning to. Without realizing. | 或许你不是有意的 也没有察觉到 |
[1:00:53] | Without either of us realizing. | 可能我们都没有察觉到 |
[1:00:58] | Confusing you… | 使你困惑 |
[1:01:02] | Sexually. | 在关于性的问题上 |
[1:01:04] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[1:01:06] | The idea’s absurd, I know. | 我知道这个想法是荒唐的 |
[1:01:07] | I didn’t even know you were… | 我不知道你是 |
[1:01:08] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[1:01:10] | That’s the thing. | 这事 |
[1:01:12] | Oh. That is confusing. | 的确是令人困惑的 |
[1:01:15] | Y- yeah. | 恩 |
[1:01:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:01:24] | – What’s your first thought? – My dwarf ulmus. | -你最先想到的是什么 -我的矮榆树 |
[1:01:30] | I could graft it onto the rubber plant. | 我可以把它移植到橡胶树上 |
[1:01:32] | I won’t disturb you any longer. | 不打搅了 |
[1:01:41] | So now we all know it’s as fake as a Ropa Rolex, | 我们都知道这是假罗帕劳力士一样的赝品 |
[1:01:44] | Mr. Ferguson would like to know | 费格森先生想知道 |
[1:01:46] | where the girl got it. | 那姑娘哪里得到它的 |
[1:01:49] | I really don’t mix with the criminal fraternity. | 我对犯罪团伙无可奉告 |
[1:01:52] | Please, even your smile’s crooked. | 得了吧 你笑得太假了 |
[1:01:56] | Names. | 名字 |
[1:01:58] | There are a great many people who copy paintings. | 有很多人在复制这些画 |
[1:02:03] | The ones I know didn’t do it. | 但我认识的人都不做这个 |
[1:02:12] | Don’t make me shoot first and ask questions later. | 别让我开枪后再问问题 |
[1:02:18] | Start writing. | 写吧 |
[1:02:32] | What flavour are these? | 这些是什么口味的 |
[1:02:37] | Potpourri. | 混合味的 |
[1:02:42] | They’re not bad. | 不错 |
[1:02:49] | Here, but I’m not sure any | 给你 但我不确定 |
[1:02:51] | of these are good enough to have done that. | 他们中有谁可以画得那么好 |
[1:02:54] | Marvellous. Fabian? | 很好 法宾 |
[1:02:58] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:03:01] | Get the painting. | 去拿画 |
[1:03:17] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:03:22] | Am I disturbing you? | 我打扰你了吗 |
[1:03:24] | No, not at all. | 不 完全没有 |
[1:03:25] | It’s late, I know, um… | 我知道 现在已经很迟了 |
[1:03:31] | I’m sorry about before. | 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[1:03:35] | I shouldn’t have said all those things. | 我不应该说那些 |
[1:03:39] | I was upset and very tired. | 当时我有点心烦也很疲倦 |
[1:03:45] | Well, there’s no harm done. | 没关系 没有什么大碍 |
[1:03:47] | What do you care what I think, right? | 你还是在乎我的想法的 是吗 |
[1:03:55] | Well… you should get some rest. | 你该休息了 |
[1:03:57] | – I can’t sleep. – What is it this time? | -我睡不着 -这次又怎么了 |
[1:04:00] | My jaw’s hurting. | 下巴疼 |
[1:04:02] | I have one too many teeth at the back here. | 靠里的牙长多了 |
[1:04:05] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -恩 |
[1:04:11] | Do you have any pills? Temazepam? Trazodone? | 你有药片吗 安眠药 抗抑郁药 |
[1:04:14] | Sleeping pills? Soneryl? Valium? Xanex? Sleepies? | 安心药 安定药 安神药之类的有吗 |
[1:04:19] | No. I’m sorry, no. | 很抱歉 没有 |
[1:04:21] | All right, I’ll just go back to my… | 好吧 我只能回我的房间 |
[1:04:26] | just go back… | 只能回去 |
[1:04:27] | I could… | 我能 |
[1:04:31] | massage your feet. | 按摩你的脚 |
[1:04:36] | Are you serious? | 说真的 |
[1:04:37] | A-acupressure. | 穴位按摩 |
[1:04:39] | I trained a long time ago. | 我很久以前学的 |
[1:04:42] | I occasionally practice on myself. | 有时也拿自己来练习 |
[1:04:45] | It’s wonderful for anxiety. | 这对你的焦虑很有效果 |
[1:04:47] | You massage your own feet? | 你按摩自己的脚 |
[1:04:54] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[1:04:57] | And there? | 那里 |
[1:04:59] | You really have a feel for this. | 你还真的很擅长这个 |
[1:05:04] | A great many people experience fits of nocturnal anxiety. | 很多人在夜晚都会焦虑 |
[1:05:08] | It’s perfectly normal. You mustn’t worry about it. | 这很正常 不需要为这担心 |
[1:05:13] | Can I tell you something? A confession? | 我能告诉你一些事情吗 做一次坦白 |
[1:05:17] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[1:05:18] | I like having you protecting me. | 我喜欢你保护我 |
[1:05:22] | You’re really good at it. Well, you seem to be. | 你很在行 至少看起来是这样 |
[1:05:28] | I don’t really have anything to compare it with, | 我没有什么可以来比较 |
[1:05:30] | because no one… no one ever tried before. | 因为以前从没有人这样做过 |
[1:05:37] | But with you… | 但和你在一起 |
[1:05:40] | I really enjoy it. | 我很喜欢 |
[1:05:47] | I enjoy… | 我喜欢 |
[1:05:50] | doing it. | 这样做 |
[1:05:55] | With me particularly? | 特别是和我在一起吗 |
[1:05:59] | With you, particularly. | 特别是 和你在一起 |
[1:06:17] | May I… | 我可以 |
[1:06:21] | do the other foot? | 按摩另一只脚吗 |
[1:07:05] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[1:07:09] | Tony! Tony! | 托尼 托尼 |
[1:07:13] | Tony! Let me out, what are you doing! | 托尼 让我出去 你在干什么 |
[1:07:16] | Tony! Please! | 托尼 快啊 |
[1:07:18] | Tony! She’s gonna kill me! | 托尼 她要杀了我 |
[1:07:20] | Let me out! Please! | 让我出去 求你了 |
[1:07:30] | This hideous old bat in a wheelchair just tried to kill me! | 有个坐在轮椅上的老怪物想要杀了我 |
[1:07:33] | She had a knife this big! I swear! | 她有那么长的一把刀 我发誓 |
[1:07:35] | – It was horrible! – It’s true! | -太可怕了 -真的 |
[1:07:39] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[1:07:40] | Mother, are you there? It’s me. | 母亲 你在吗 是我 |
[1:07:48] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[1:07:59] | I’ve got everything under control. | 一切都已在我控制之中 |
[1:08:04] | She means well. | 她没有恶意 |
[1:08:07] | Mother, can we talk about this? | 母亲 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[1:08:10] | I’m very disappointed in you, Victor. | 我对你很失望 维克托 |
[1:08:14] | Could you sleep in the living room? | 你能不能先睡在客厅 |
[1:08:15] | – I’m too frightened. – Come to my room. | -我不敢 -来我房间吧 |
[1:08:17] | That’s an excellent idea. Tony will look after you. | 好主意 托尼会照顾你的 |
[1:08:19] | Your reputation is in tatters! | 你名誉扫地了 |
[1:08:28] | Mother… | 母亲 |
[1:08:29] | Is she, like, your typical mother? | 她那样的 就是典型的母亲吗 |
[1:08:33] | Until you kill that floozy, | 除非你杀了那个女人 |
[1:08:35] | you’re the target. | 否则你就是被杀的目标 |
[1:08:37] | I was behind the door. | 我刚刚在门后 |
[1:08:39] | Never face a closed door. How many times have I told you? | 告诉你多少次了 别躲在关着的门后面 |
[1:08:42] | – Forgive me, I just… – No, stop. | -抱歉 我只是 -行了 |
[1:08:45] | Do you realize the mess that you’re in? | 意识到你现在的处境了吗 |
[1:08:49] | I should have stayed here with you. | 我该留在这陪你 |
[1:08:50] | Since I moved out, you’ve gone to the dogs. | 自从我搬出去 你就变得一无是处 |
[1:08:52] | You’re not even sleeping with her. | 你甚至还没上她 |
[1:08:58] | Mother, I think we have a problem. | 母亲 我想我们之间需要沟通 |
[1:09:02] | Oh, I think so, too. | 我也这么认为 |
[1:09:04] | I know you’ve invested a great deal in me… | 我知道你在我身上花了很多心血 |
[1:09:06] | A Beretta for your seventh birthday. | 一把贝雷塔手枪送你作为七岁的生日礼物 |
[1:09:08] | A Beretta. | 一把贝雷塔手枪 |
[1:09:09] | The pistol of princes. No boy could have asked for more. | 王子的手枪 每个男孩都只想要这个 |
[1:09:12] | Indeed. I just wonder… | 的确如此 我只是在想 |
[1:09:16] | a- as a result… | 到头来 |
[1:09:18] | what I’ve become. | 我成了什么 |
[1:09:23] | You’ve become your father’s son. | 你成了你父亲的儿子 |
[1:09:30] | You saved my life. | 你又一次 |
[1:09:31] | Again. | 救了我的命 |
[1:09:33] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是有意的 |
[1:09:35] | I’ve never been so scared. | 我从来没有这么害怕过 |
[1:09:38] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你这样做了 |
[1:09:40] | Because I got something to live for now. | 因为我现在有活下去的理由了 |
[1:09:49] | I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[1:09:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:09:54] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[1:09:56] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是的 是的 是的 |
[1:10:04] | Get in. | 睡进去 |
[1:10:06] | Go on. | 快 |
[1:10:12] | Just lie back. | 就这样躺着 |
[1:10:17] | He’s so nice. | 他人很好 |
[1:10:23] | Who is? | 他是谁 |
[1:10:28] | Mr. Maynard, of course. | 当然是梅纳德先生 |
[1:10:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:10:34] | You know, when his mother woke me, I was dreaming about him. | 他母亲把我吵醒的时候 我正梦见他 |
[1:10:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:10:46] | It’s funny, because yesterday, I couldn’t wait to get away, | 很有趣 昨天我还等不及地想出走 |
[1:10:50] | and now I never want to leave. | 现在却永远都不想离开了 |
[1:10:55] | What happened in between? | 期间发生了什么吗 |
[1:10:58] | Just enough. | 足够了 |
[1:11:01] | No, we’ll just stay here together, just the three of us. | 我们会一直待在这儿 只有我们三个 |
[1:11:06] | One big happy family. | 一个快乐的大家庭 |
[1:11:22] | – A difficult night. – Not at all. | -难过的一夜 -一点也不 |
[1:11:27] | I owe you an explanation about my mother. | 我母亲的事我还欠你们一个解释 |
[1:11:30] | – I understand how you feel. – Do you? | -我理解你 -真的吗 |
[1:11:33] | I had a cousin like your mother, | 我有个表弟和你母亲一样 |
[1:11:35] | mad as a balloon, poor boy. | 脾气暴躁 可怜的孩子 |
[1:11:38] | And I adored him. | 但我很爱他 |
[1:11:40] | And family’s family, right? | 一家人就是一家人 对吧 |
[1:11:51] | I don’t need your help. I can easily get a taxi back. | 我不要你帮忙 我可以自己打车回 |
[1:11:54] | I got one here, after all. | 至少 我都打车过来了 |
[1:12:43] | Oh, how did you… | 你怎么 |
[1:12:45] | Excuse me, my name’s Fabian, | 打扰了 我叫法宾 |
[1:12:47] | and I would like you to recommend to me | 你能告诉我 |
[1:12:50] | someone who could paint something like this. | 谁能画出这样的画吗 |
[1:12:56] | Who did this? | 这是谁画的 |
[1:12:58] | Rembrandt. | 伦勃朗 |
[1:12:59] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:13:02] | Rembrandt. | 伦勃朗 |
[1:13:04] | Gimme his address. Now. | 给我他的地址 快 |
[1:13:08] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:13:09] | Dead? When? | 死了 什么时候 |
[1:13:12] | Three hundred years ago. | 三百年前 |
[1:13:25] | Gimme a name now. | 快给我个名字 |
[1:13:26] | Okay, okay, | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:13:27] | something that good, it’s got to be Gerry. | 画得这么好 只有格里了 |
[1:13:28] | – Gerry who? – Gerry Bailey. | -格里什么 -格里·贝利 |
[1:13:30] | National Gallery, works in the restoration department. | 在国家美术馆修复部工作 |
[1:13:33] | He’s a friend. | 我一个朋友 |
[1:13:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:13:39] | Took a while but… | 虽然有点慢 |
[1:13:42] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[1:13:44] | What a mess. | 真乱啊 |
[1:14:06] | Happy birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[1:14:14] | Happy Birthday, Mr. Maynard. | 生日快乐 梅纳德先生 |
[1:14:19] | It’s all for me? | 这都是为我准备的吗 |
[1:14:20] | Happy birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[1:14:27] | I’m touched. | 我很感动 |
[1:14:29] | I-it’s so kind of you. | 你们太好了 |
[1:14:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:14:32] | Blow them out. | 吹灭吧 |
[1:14:42] | Sorry about the mirror. I’ve never opened one of these before. | 很抱歉弄破了镜子 我没开过这个 |
[1:14:45] | How did you know it was today? | 你们怎么知道今天是我生日呢 |
[1:14:47] | The date was on the pictures in your old room. | 你旧房间照片上写了 |
[1:14:49] | I’ll open another. | 我再开一瓶 |
[1:14:54] | I’m going up the country. | 我将去往乡村 |
[1:14:55] | Baby, don’t you wanna go? | 宝贝 你不去吗 |
[1:14:59] | I’m going up the country. | 我将去往乡村 |
[1:15:01] | Baby, don’t you wanna go? | 宝贝 你不去吗 |
[1:15:05] | I’m going to someplace where I’ve never been before. | 我将要远行 去某个陌生之地 |
[1:15:11] | I’m going, I’m going where the water tastes like wine. | 我要去 去一个甘泉如美酒之处 |
[1:15:16] | Hey, hey, yeah, I’m going where the water tastes like wine. | 我要去个甘泉如美酒之处 |
[1:15:23] | We can jump in the water, stay drunk all the time. | 我们可以跳入水中 从此一醉不醒 |
[1:15:29] | Now, baby, pack your leaving trunk. | 快 宝贝 收拾好你的行装 |
[1:15:31] | You know we got to leave today. | 你知道我们今天就将远行 |
[1:15:33] | Just exactly where we’re going I cannot say. | 究竟去往何方我并不知晓 |
[1:15:34] | But we might even leave the U.K.. | 但也许我们会离开英国 |
[1:15:40] | ‘Cause there’s a brand new game that I want to play. | 因为我要想过全新的生活 |
[1:16:19] | Did you do that? | 你干的 |
[1:16:21] | No, you did. | 不 是你 |
[1:16:37] | I’m st…stuck. | 我脱不了身 |
[1:16:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:16:42] | No, I mean, I can’t move. | 不 我是说 我动不了了 |
[1:16:45] | – My shoes. – You’ve got have them on. | -我的鞋 -你还穿着 |
[1:16:48] | My shoes. | 我的鞋 |
[1:16:54] | Ah. Yes. | 对了 |
[1:16:56] | No. No, of course… | 不 不 当然 |
[1:17:03] | Happy birthday to you! | 祝你生日快乐 |
[1:17:12] | Happy birthday, Mr. Maynard. | 生日快乐 梅纳德先生 |
[1:17:16] | That’s my watch. | 这是我的表 |
[1:17:17] | That way, I knew you’d like it. | 那样的话 我就知道你喜欢 |
[1:17:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:29] | What do you weigh? | 你有多重 |
[1:17:41] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:17:44] | Dear God, Mike. | 天啊 迈克 |
[1:17:46] | You were dull before. | 你以前是很傻 |
[1:17:55] | Tony, what do you think of this room? | 托尼 你觉得这房间怎么样 |
[1:17:59] | It needs colour. | 它需要些色彩 |
[1:18:23] | Colour. | 色彩 |
[1:18:38] | Colour. | 色彩 |
[1:19:43] | “For your first hit, my first gun. Congratulations. | 祝贺你的第一票生意 送给你我的第一支枪 |
[1:19:48] | Your loving father, Felix.” | 爱你的父亲 菲列克斯 |
[1:20:32] | Colour. | 色彩 |
[1:20:35] | Tony, I think she’s gonna like this. | 托尼 我想她会喜欢的 |
[1:20:46] | Rose? Can I come in? | 罗丝 我能进来吗 |
[1:20:48] | Uh, no. I…I’m not decent. | 不 我还没打理好 |
[1:20:55] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[1:20:57] | Fine. Why wouldn’t it be? | 很好 怎么会不好呢 |
[1:20:58] | No reason. Only, come down. | 没什么 只是 下去吧 |
[1:21:01] | I have something to show you. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[1:21:05] | Don’t you want to come and see? | 不想下去看看吗 |
[1:21:20] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[1:21:22] | You’ll find out. | 一会儿就知道了 |
[1:21:29] | Come on. Turn around, please. | 快点 转过去吧 |
[1:21:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:21:32] | What’s wrong? Turn around. | 怎么了 转过去 |
[1:21:34] | Tell me why first. | 先告诉我原因 |
[1:21:35] | Turn round. | 转吧 |
[1:21:37] | You’re in on it, too? | 你也和他一伙吗 |
[1:21:39] | – Sure. – Come on. Don’t be a baby. | -当然 -快 别这么孩子气 |
[1:21:48] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这样做 |
[1:21:51] | Make it a bigger surprise. | 给你个更大的惊喜啊 |
[1:21:59] | I’ve got you. Don’t be afraid. | 我扶着你呢 别害怕 |
[1:22:01] | It’ll be over in no time. | 马上就好 |
[1:22:08] | Not long to go now. | 很快就好 |
[1:22:12] | Agh! Oh! Rose! | 罗丝 |
[1:22:15] | Not long for you two either! | 你们俩也活不长了 |
[1:22:17] | That gun’s dangerous. | 这枪很危险 |
[1:22:18] | You don’t say. Hands up! | 还用你说 举起手来 |
[1:22:20] | No, you misunderstand. | 不 你理解错了 |
[1:22:21] | I keep that gun for sentimental rea… | 我留着那把枪是出于感情原因 |
[1:22:22] | Don’t shoot! It can blow up in your face! | 别开枪 它会炸到你脸上的 |
[1:22:24] | You’re a liar. And you’re a killer. | 你这个骗子 还是个杀手 |
[1:22:26] | And you’re a thief. | 你是个小偷 |
[1:22:28] | You’re made for each other. | 你俩天生一对耶 |
[1:22:29] | As for you, when did you find out? | 说到你 你是什么时候发现的 |
[1:22:32] | – Find out what? – That he is not a private detective! | -发现什么 -发现他不是私家侦探 |
[1:22:35] | He’s a hit man! He was hired to kill me! | 是个杀手 被雇来杀我的 |
[1:22:39] | I’m afraid what she says is true. | 恐怕她说的是真的 |
[1:22:41] | You are absolute shits. The pair of you. | 混蛋 你们俩都是 |
[1:22:45] | I don’t know how you can live with yourselves. | 真不知道你们怎么能受得了自己 |
[1:23:27] | But I thought I was an apprentice detective. | 我还以为我在学做侦探呢 |
[1:23:30] | Who sometimes shot people? | 时不时还杀个人 |
[1:23:32] | Only sometimes. By accident if it was unavoidable. | 只是偶尔 无可避免时的意外 |
[1:23:36] | Are you gonna kill me now? | 你要杀了我吗 |
[1:23:37] | Of course not. No. | 当然不会 不 |
[1:23:39] | But if you leave, someone else will. | 但如果你出去 有人会的 |
[1:23:42] | There’s a list of likely candidates, | 有很多人可能这么做 |
[1:23:44] | and I can guess who’s at the top. | 而且我能想到最可能的是谁 |
[1:23:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:23:47] | Dixon. | 迪克森 |
[1:23:50] | Dixon? Is he good? | 迪克森 他很厉害吗 |
[1:23:55] | He’s a disgrace to the profession. | 他是这个行业的耻辱 |
[1:23:57] | A sadist, an animal. | 一个虐待狂 禽兽 |
[1:24:00] | Mr. Maynard? | 梅纳德先生 |
[1:24:01] | Yes, Tony? | 怎么了 托尼 |
[1:24:03] | We’ll get him. | 我们会抓住他的 |
[1:25:12] | I feel. | 我感觉 |
[1:25:15] | I felt. | 我感觉到了 |
[1:25:18] | I have felt. | 我已经感觉到了 |
[1:25:22] | Gerry? Gerry. | 格里 格里 |
[1:25:24] | We’re in trouble. I’m afraid that things have got a bit… | 我们有麻烦了 恐怕事情有点 |
[1:25:28] | dangerous. | 危险了 |
[1:25:31] | Gerry. | 格里 |
[1:25:36] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[1:25:37] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:25:41] | The man who was supposed to kill you. | 本来要杀你的人 |
[1:25:43] | Who wants to know? | 谁会想知道 |
[1:25:45] | His replacement. | 我这个替代他的人 |
[1:25:58] | Fucking hell. | 妈的 |
[1:26:05] | So where is he? | 那他在哪儿 |
[1:26:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:26:10] | Tell me, or I’ll cut off his finger and make you swallow it. | 说 否则我就砍下他的手指让你吞下去 |
[1:26:14] | Then I’ll leave you alone with him. | 然后把你单独留给他 |
[1:26:20] | What, you want to be brave? | 想逞英雄吗 |
[1:26:23] | That’s what Gerry wanted, too. | 格里也想这么做来着 |
[1:26:34] | Hand, please. | 手 |
[1:26:50] | I’ve lost my touch. | 我没感觉了 |
[1:26:51] | No, reload. | 不 重新上膛 |
[1:26:53] | I’ll mark it through with you. | 我再给你演示一遍 |
[1:26:56] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[1:26:57] | Feet, check. | 脚 好了 |
[1:26:59] | Hand, check. | 手 好了 |
[1:27:01] | Wrist, check. | 手腕 好了 |
[1:27:04] | If you have time, relax. | 如果你有时间 放松 |
[1:27:07] | I have time. I relax. | 我有时间 我放松 |
[1:27:09] | I hold my breath. | 屏住呼吸 |
[1:27:13] | I am at one with my gun. | 人枪合一 |
[1:27:28] | How about if I don’t watch you? I might be putting you off. | 要不我不盯着你 也许让你分心了 |
[1:27:35] | Feet… Hand… | 脚 手 |
[1:27:38] | Wrist… Breath… | 手腕 呼吸 |
[1:27:48] | Extraordinary. | 太棒了 |
[1:27:49] | Tony, people train for years to be able to do that. | 托尼 为了做到这样别人都训练许多年 |
[1:27:54] | I didn’t shoot. | 我没开枪 |
[1:28:10] | Put your guns down… slowly. | 慢慢地 放下你们的枪 |
[1:28:25] | Victor Maynard. | 维克托·梅纳德 |
[1:28:28] | At last. | 终于找到你了 |
[1:28:30] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[1:28:32] | You know full well who I am. | 你当然知道我是谁 |
[1:28:38] | Dixon. | 迪克森 |
[1:28:41] | Hector Dixon. | 赫克托·迪克森 |
[1:28:43] | How do you spell that? | 怎么拼 |
[1:28:45] | Don’t wind him up. | 别惹他 |
[1:28:47] | Dixon. Dix… | 迪克森 迪克 |
[1:28:49] | Are you the one who does the hits I’m not interested in? | 你就是那个接我挑剩的任务的人吗 |
[1:28:54] | And the ones you mess up. | 和你搞砸的任务 |
[1:28:57] | Did they torture you? | 他们折磨你了吗 |
[1:28:58] | No, I gave them your address right away. | 没 我马上就报出了你的地址 |
[1:29:00] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[1:29:02] | Why didn’t you carry out the contract? | 你为什么没杀了她 |
[1:29:07] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:29:11] | Yeah. | 我懂了 |
[1:29:13] | lt’s very… heart-warming. | 这真是 感人啊 |
[1:29:15] | Up against the wall. | 靠墙站 |
[1:29:24] | – I’ve missed you. – I’ve missed you, too. | -我想你 -我也是 |
[1:29:30] | Tony… | 托尼 |
[1:29:32] | Maynard, do your job, and I won’t kill the boy. | 梅纳德 干你的活 我就不杀那男孩 |
[1:29:36] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[1:29:39] | Kill the girl. | 杀了那个女的 |
[1:29:41] | I’ll shoot you, but he’ll be safe. | 然后我杀了你 但他会活着 |
[1:30:14] | I can’t. | 我下不了手 |
[1:30:15] | – Do it! – Okay, calm down. | -开枪 -冷静点 |
[1:30:22] | Just do it. | 动手吧 |
[1:30:24] | I’d rather it was you. I want the best. | 宁愿是你杀我 我要最好的杀手杀我 |
[1:30:29] | Je t’aime. | 我爱你 |
[1:30:42] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:30:48] | You, hands up! | 你 把手举起来 |
[1:30:52] | Higher than that. | 再高点 |
[1:30:54] | At your age, I still have to do your homework for you. | 都这么大了 还得我帮你做功课 |
[1:30:57] | – You there. – Me? | -那边那个 -我吗 |
[1:30:59] | Yes, you. Pick up that gun. | 对 就是你 把枪捡起来 |
[1:31:01] | And search the runt. | 搜搜那个矮子 |
[1:31:05] | This boy, you see, he could be trained. | 你看 你可以训练这孩子 |
[1:31:09] | But he’ll never have what you have, the killer instinct. | 但他永远得不到你的 杀手的直觉 |
[1:31:12] | You know I don’t believe in the killer instinct. | 你知道我不信什么直觉 |
[1:31:14] | Oh, no, you believe in nurture over nature. | 你就是相信先天比后天重要 |
[1:31:17] | Otherwise known as “Blame The Mother”. | 还可以说成是”都怪母亲” |
[1:31:20] | Whatever our differences… | 不论我们差在哪儿 |
[1:31:24] | I’m grateful to you today. | 今天的事谢谢你了 |
[1:31:26] | Oh, don’t get sentimental. Please. | 别这么感性 |
[1:31:34] | Did you see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[1:31:36] | – See what? – Shit. | -看到什么 -该死的 |
[1:31:38] | Nobody move! | 谁都别动 |
[1:31:39] | Oh, I forgot, he took that one off me. | 我忘了 他从我那儿把枪拿走了 |
[1:31:41] | Put the guns down. | 把枪放下 |
[1:31:45] | Now! | 快 |
[1:31:47] | And the knife. | 还有刀 |
[1:31:51] | Really lost your touch, Maynard. | 你真的不行了 梅纳德 |
[1:31:54] | That’s Felix’s gun. | 那是菲列克斯的枪 |
[1:31:57] | That was my father’s first and favourite weapon. | 那是我父亲第一支也是最喜欢的武器 |
[1:32:00] | Mm. Hope that thought softens the blow. | 希望这样想能让你好受些 |
[1:32:04] | Goodbye. | 永别了 |
[1:32:11] | Tony… | 托尼 |
[1:32:13] | Come and see what happens if you don’t clean your gun. | 来看看不清理枪支的后果 |
[1:33:01] | Angel! | 安琪儿 |
[1:33:07] | Has anybody seen the cat? | 有人看到猫了吗 |