英文名称:Win Win
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:21] | 双赢 | |
[01:47] | Shit. | 我操 |
[01:53] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[01:55] | Mommy, can we play croquet today? | 我们今天玩槌球戏好吗? |
[02:06] | Where’s daddy? | 爸爸呢? |
[02:07] | He’s running. | 他去跑步了 |
[02:11] | From what? | 为什么跑啊? |
[02:16] | Shh. Oh. Oh. | 乖 不哭 |
[02:24] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[02:29] | – Oh, shit. – Alright. | – 我了个操 – 我回来了 |
[02:32] | – How was your run? – Good. It was good. | – 跑得开心吗? – 很爽 |
[02:34] | – Eat your breakfast. – I don’t like it. | – 好好吃饭 – 吃不下 |
[02:37] | You do too. Stop coloring. I’m very impressed you’re keeping it up. | 那也得吃 别画了 没想到你还在坚持跑步 |
[02:39] | – What brand is this? – They’re the same. | – 这个是什么牌子? – 都一样 |
[02:41] | – Daddy, look, it’s your team. – Hmm? | – 老爸 看呐 这是你们队 – 嗯哼? |
[02:45] | Oh. Hey. That’s my team. That’s great, honey. Are they winning? | 哦 是我的队 画得真好 他们获胜了吗? |
[02:48] | – Yeah. – That’s more like it. Oh, oh. | – 会的 – 这就更像了 噢 |
[02:50] | – Shit. – Aw. Hey, hey. | – 我操 – 呃 嗨 |
[02:52] | Sweetheart, do not use words like that. That’s a bad word. Okay? | 宝贝 不许这么说话 不许说脏话 知道吗? |
[02:57] | Okay. Yes, that’s a bad word. | 就是 不能说脏话 |
[02:59] | Yes, it is. | 就是啊 |
[03:01] | – What? Don’t look at me. – Mm-hm. Okay. | – 去 别瞪着我 – 好吧 |
[03:03] | – Goodbye, sweetie. Goodbye, Jellybean. – Oh… | – 再见 宝贝 再见 小Jelly – 呃 |
[03:05] | Bye, Daddy. | 老爸再见 |
[03:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:09] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m good. Why? | – 没事吧? – 没有啊 怎么了? |
[03:12] | Just checking. | 问问看 |
[03:14] | – Okay. Bye, guys. – Bye. | – 我晕 宝贝们我走了 -嗯 走吧 |
[03:19] | Can I have more juice? | 我还要点果汁 |
[03:28] | Mike. Did you call Fenn about the tree? | Mike 那个树的事你打电话问Fenn了吗? |
[03:32] | No. I will today. | 没呢 一会儿打 |
[03:34] | Please do. I don’t want it coming down on the house. | 快点 要不树倒了会砸到屋子的 |
[03:39] | Yeah, you’re right. I will. | 嗯 确实 一会儿就打 |
[03:42] | Love you. | 么么 |
[03:43] | – I love you too, sweetie. Bye. – Bye. | – 么么 宝贝 走了 – 再见 |
[03:52] | Shit. | 操 |
[04:28] | 专业供暖维修 | |
[04:46] | Vig? | Vig吗? |
[04:47] | I’m down here. | 我在下面 |
[04:56] | What’s up, Vig? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[04:57] | Donna’s out sick. I can’t find anything without her. This sucks. | Donna生病了 我一个人一团糟 烂透了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1177个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:151个,六级词汇:71个,GRE词汇:76个,托福词汇:124个,考研词汇:176个,专四词汇:144个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:298个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:01] | – Who was that guy? – Oh. That sucks more. | – 那人是谁啊? – 那货比我更烂 |
[05:04] | That’s the plumber. I called him to look at this piece-of-crap boiler. | 他是我叫来的水管工 我让他来看看这烂锅炉 |
[05:08] | Why? | 锅炉怎么了? |
[05:09] | Because it clanks and it’s driving me crasy. You don’t hear this? | 这东西吵得我快疯了 你没听见吗? |
[05:13] | I hear it. I just figured that it’s old, so… | 确实 但是这个锅炉很老了 所以… |
[05:15] | It is and he took one look at it. He said we have to replace it because it’s gonna blow. | 他看了一眼就说再不换就要炸了 |
[05:18] | What? We just had it fixed like three months ago. | 什么? 3个月前不是刚修过了吗? |
[05:21] | He said that job was crap. That guy did crap work. | 他说上回那人没修好 那货是个傻逼 |
[05:24] | Can you believe that? That little scumbag. Heh. | 你说是不是? 真是少有的2货 |
[05:26] | Unbelievable. Um… | 算长见识了 呃… |
[05:28] | – How much to fix it? Did he say? – Ah, 6 grand. | – 要多少钱? 他怎么说? – 6千块 |
[05:31] | – Holy shit! – That’s right. | – 我了个擦! – 是啊 |
[05:33] | – Holy shit! – Tell me about it. | – 我了个大擦! – 你说怎么办 |
[05:34] | And I gotta tell you, I’m not doing great. | 而且我跟你说 我可没钱 |
[05:37] | My business is awful, and my stepson wants to get the Lasik. | 我生意最近也不景气 我继子还要做近视眼的激光矫正手术 |
[05:41] | – Really? Isn’t he kind of young for that? – You know, I really don’t care. | – 啊? 他好像还没到能做那个的年龄吧? – 我不知道 也懒得管 |
[05:45] | If he wants to get Lasik and it makes him happy, then he can have it. | 要是他真想做 我就给他做了呗 |
[05:49] | Okay, so, uh… | 好吧 那… |
[05:52] | what you want to do here? | 你说怎么办? |
[05:54] | Okay. I was thinking… | 好吧 我想想 |
[05:56] | let’s just leave it for now. We just… | 我们先将就着吧 |
[05:59] | put plastic on the files. | 我们直接在文件外面包层塑料膜吧 |
[06:02] | – What you thinking? – That sounds great. That’s good. | – 怎么样? – 不错 很棒 |
[06:04] | – For now. – Yeah, fine. | – 目前而言 – 是啊 很棒了 |
[06:07] | Let’s get out of here before this thing blows. | 趁这东西还没炸我们赶快走 |
[06:10] | I’ll get some plastic before practice. | 训练之前我先去搞点塑料膜 |
[06:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:15] | – Good morning, Shelly. How you doing? – A little hungover. My boyfriend’s a moron. | – 早上好 Shelly 怎么样? – 宿醉未醒 我男朋友是个傻子 |
[06:20] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 别难过了 |
[06:22] | – How’d the team do last night? – We lost. | – 昨天晚上的比赛赢了吗? – 输了 |
[06:24] | – Bummer. – Mm-hm. | – 真糟糕 – 没错 |
[06:26] | Your noon canceled. So you just have the 10:30 and the 3:00. | 中午的预约取消了 只剩10:30和3:00的了 |
[06:30] | Anything else? | 好的 还有别的事吗? |
[06:31] | The toilet’s not flushing again. | 厕所又堵了 |
[06:33] | Should I call someone this time? | 打电话叫人来修吗? |
[06:35] | No, I’ll take a look at it. Who have I got at 10:30? | 不用 我去看看 10:30是哪位客户? |
[06:39] | Frank. | 呃 Frank |
[06:43] | You think your son stole it? | 你觉得是你儿子偷的? |
[06:44] | Yeah, I know he did. | 我肯定是他干的 |
[06:46] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 |
[06:49] | Why would he steal your cat? | 你觉得你儿子为什么偷你的猫? |
[06:50] | He’s jealous of her. Very jealous. | 他嫉妒那只猫 相当嫉妒 |
[06:55] | Wow. I can see why. It’s a nice-looking cat. | 哇 我知道了 肯定是因为这猫长得好看 |
[06:59] | Oh, yeah. | 就是啊 |
[07:10] | What’s Vig doing with that plastic? | Vig拿那么多塑料膜干什么? |
[07:17] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[07:23] | Well, Leo, remember you got lost and the police had to help you a few times. | 听着 Leo 你走丢很多次了 都是警察帮的你 |
[07:27] | That’s why we got Jolie to help you. Right? | 所以我们请来Jolie帮你 |
[07:31] | So, what do we do now? | 然后呢? |
[07:32] | If that judge deems you incapacitated, you’ll need a guardian. | 既然法官觉得你没有行为能力 那你得找一个监护人 |
[07:37] | – If we can’t find your daughter… – She can’t even find herself. | – 如果我们找不到你女儿… – 她自己都找不到自己 |
[07:41] | Okay. If we can’t find her, then the state will become your guardian. | 好吧 如果找不到你女儿 政府就得监护你 |
[07:45] | What state? | 哪国政府? |
[07:46] | Uh… | 呃… |
[07:48] | You know, the state… of New Jersey. | 好吧 是… 新泽西州政府 |
[07:52] | That’s crasy. I don’t need New Jersey’s help. | 别扯了 我不需要什么州政府的帮助 |
[07:57] | I got Jolie. And there’s nothing going on between us, so you know. | 有Jolie帮我 我跟她没有一腿 你别误会 |
[08:03] | Okay. I’m sure that there’s not. Uh… | 好吧 我知道你们没有… |
[08:07] | Let’s first try to find your daughter, and then we’ll go from there, okay? | 我们还是先找找你女儿吧 然后再说别的 |
[08:15] | Am I still hungover or is that noise getting louder? | 是我的酒还没醒 还是那个声音更大了? |
[08:18] | You’re probably still hungover, Shelly. | 你还没醒 Shelly 平静下来就好 |
[08:21] | We got copies of Leo’s financial statements. The guy’s loaded. | 这是Leo的财务报表副本 那家伙真有钱 |
[08:25] | Leo? Yeah. Any luck finding his daughter? | Leo? 是的 找得到他女儿吗? |
[08:28] | No, that lady is gone. I have tried everything. | 没有 那女的消失了 怎么找都找不到 |
[08:31] | Crap. | 天呐 |
[08:33] | Let me see his file again. | 把他资料拿来我再看一遍 |
[08:34] | Can’t the state just leave him in his home? That’s what he wants. | 他不是就想呆在家里吗? 让他呆着就是了 州政府事儿多 |
[08:38] | Yeah, they could. But they won’t. It’s too much work. | 行是行 但是代价太大了 |
[08:41] | They’ll move him into Oak Knoll. Pass me a brochure. | 他们要把他送到橡树山养老院去 帮我拿个小册子 |
[08:44] | But he’s got Jolie. She can handle it. | 不是有Jolie嘛 她能搞定的 |
[08:46] | No, she can’t. The guardian has to make all the decisions. | 不 她搞不定的 监护人责任重要 大事小事都要管 |
[08:50] | It’s the difference between a babysitter and a parent. | 保姆可不能像父母那样拿主意 |
[08:53] | Well, that’s a bummer. I wish I could do it. | 好吧 真麻烦 恨不得我自己去 |
[08:56] | I could use the extra 1500 a month. | 那样我每个月就有额外的1500 |
[08:59] | Fifteen hundred dollars? Is that the commission? | 1500块? 监护费吗? |
[09:02] | It’s in the file. I told you, he’s loaded. | 文件里写着呢 我不是跟你说过了吗 他很有钱 |
[09:04] | Mike Flaherity’s office. | Mike Flaherity办公室 |
[09:06] | Move Move Stay right on him. | 跟上 跟上 紧贴着他 |
[09:09] | Don’t cross your feet. | 别交叉脚 |
[09:11] | Stay on him, keep your chest right down on him! | 压上去 用胸口抵住他 |
[09:14] | # Runaway When I say # | # 当我说… 逃走 # |
[09:16] | Other man! | 换人! |
[09:17] | Come on, let’s go. Move, don’t cross your feet! | 好的 开始转吧 不要交叉脚! |
[09:20] | Hey, hey, hey. Whose headgear is this? | 嘿 嘿 这谁的头罩掉了? |
[09:23] | Whose headgear? Stemler, wake up. | 谁的? Stemler 犯什么傻呢 |
[09:28] | – How’s the team doing? – Not good. | – 摔跤队最近怎么样? – 不怎么样 |
[09:32] | What the hell happened, man? We used to be good. | 也不知道怎么搞的 以前挺强的啊 |
[09:36] | Not anymore. | 现在不行了啊 |
[09:38] | – Shit. Could we stop for a second? – Yeah. | – 我擦 歇会儿吧? 累死了 – 好的 |
[09:43] | Holy shit. That sucked. | 我了个去 真累 |
[09:46] | You’re running good. Buddy. You’re kicking my ass. | 你跑得不错 能跟得上我 |
[09:49] | I’m trying to get out here a bit more often, you know? | 我最近经常出来跑跑 怎么样? |
[09:52] | You gotta be kidding me. | 坑爹呢我擦 |
[09:53] | – What? – Lori. Texting me at 7 in the morning… | – 怎么了? – Lori7点发短信… |
[09:56] | asking if I want an antique sewing table we bought together. | 问我要不要当年一起买的那个古董缝纫机 |
[09:59] | – Do you? – No! I want my fucking house back! | – 你想要吗? – 才不呢 我他妈得先想着把房子要回来! |
[10:02] | – Is she still with that guy? – What, my contractor? | – 她还和那货在一起吗? – 你是说我那个承包人? |
[10:04] | Guy I hired? Yeah. | 我雇的那个? 对 |
[10:06] | Scumbag’s probably walking around my house wearing his tool belt. | 那个傻逼说不定正穿着工具袋在我家门前转呢 |
[10:08] | – Ha, ha. – Take a picture. | – 呵呵 – 照张相 |
[10:12] | – For chrissake. Come on. – Take it. | – 嘿 你搞毛啊 – 快照 |
[10:15] | Come on, it’s cold. | 快点 冻死了 |
[10:21] | – Don’t send it. – Too late. I hate her. | – 别发出去 – 已经发了 我恨她 |
[10:24] | Maybe you should move back to the city. Get a new job. Shake things up a little bit. | 我劝你还是搬回去 找份新工作 等事情好转了再说 |
[10:29] | Finley called. He’s starting a fund in May. I’ll wait for that. | Finley打电话说他5月份又要开始搞基金了 我到时候一起 |
[10:32] | That guy is starting another fund already? Wow. | 他又要开始搞基金? 哇哦 |
[10:35] | The guy’s an animal. He prints money. | 那货简直是个禽兽 跟家里印钱似的 |
[10:37] | – Heh, heh. – Come on. | – 呃 – 来吧 |
[10:38] | Let’s finish stronger, alright? | 最后一段跑快点 怎么样? |
[11:04] | Hold up! | 停一下! |
[11:05] | What? | 啥? |
[11:08] | – What’s wrong? – Just hold up. | – 怎么了? – 停下 |
[11:11] | – Hold up. – You okay? | – 停下 – 没事吧? |
[11:15] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过来气了 |
[11:17] | You’re breathing funny. | 你怎么呼吸怪怪的 |
[11:20] | Mike. Holy shit. Mike, you okay? I’m gonna call somebody. | Mike 我擦 Mike 你没事吧? 我来叫救护车 |
[11:24] | – Don’t call, don’t call. I’m fine. – Shit. | – 不用 没事的 我很好 – 操 |
[11:31] | Fuck. Shit. | 我日 他妈的 |
[11:33] | Okay, Mike… | 嘿 Mike… |
[11:35] | Hey, hey. Is it your heart? Buddy, are you having a heart attack? | 嘿 嘿 是心脏疼吗? 心脏病吗? |
[11:38] | No, I’m not having a heart attack. I just can’t breathe. | 不是 我没有心脏病 就是喘不上气了 |
[11:42] | Okay. You could be having a heart attack. Let’s lay down. | 好吧 可能是心脏病 先躺下再说 |
[11:45] | It’s wet. I don’t wanna lay down. | 地上湿的 不能躺 |
[11:47] | You’re dying. Lay down. Come on. | 不躺就死了 听话 躺下 |
[11:49] | Do me a favor and squeeze my hand. Squeeze my hand. | 好 现在握紧我的手 抓住我的手 |
[11:52] | – Why? – Just squeeze it. | – 为什么? – 快抓住 |
[11:54] | – Are you cold? – Yeah, I’m lying on the ground. | – 你冷吗? – 废话 你躺地上看看冷不 |
[11:56] | Okay. All right. I’m gonna blanket you. | 好吧 我抱着你 |
[11:59] | I’m gonna warm you up. I’m gonna warm you up. It’s okay. | 我抱着你 暖和了吧 好了吧 |
[12:03] | Shh. Shh. | 没事 别怕 |
[12:05] | Are you all right? | 你们两位没问题吧? |
[12:08] | 大西洋城急救 | |
[12:12] | Sorry! | 抱歉了! |
[12:17] | Ok, dude. How long has that been happening? | 这毛病多长时间了? |
[12:19] | Couple of months. Doctor says it’s stress. | 几个月了 医生说是因为压力大 |
[12:23] | He prescribe anything for you? | 有给你开药吗? |
[12:24] | Yeah, jogging. What do you think I’m doing out here? | 有啊 说跑步最有效 要不你说我天天出来干什么? |
[12:28] | That scared the shit out of me. What are you so stressed about? | 刚刚吓死我了 你到底有什么压力啊? |
[12:32] | I don’t know. Just work, money, everything. | 我也说不清 就是工作啊 钱啊 诸如此类 |
[12:36] | – Is it that bad? – Yeah, it is. | – 情况有那么糟吗? – 是啊 |
[12:38] | It is. | 很糟 |
[12:41] | I don’t know how longer I can keep my practice going. | 我不知道我的事务所还能维持多久 |
[12:44] | Really? Holy shit, Mike. Yeah. | 真的? 天呐 Mike 唉 |
[12:47] | I’ve tried everything. I have no idea what to do, Terry. | 我都试过了 彻底没辙了 Terry |
[12:50] | – You told Jackie? – No. Not yet. I don’t want to freak her out. | – 你和Jackie说了吗? – 没呢 我不想吓着她 |
[12:53] | Good call. Alright. | 好吧 |
[12:55] | We just have to come up with a new strategy, right? | 我们得有一个新战略 是吧? |
[13:00] | What else can you do for money? | 你还能有别的挣钱方法吗? |
[13:02] | What am I gonna do, bartend? I’m a lawyer, Terry. I practice the law. | 你觉得呢 当酒保吗? 我可是个律师 我学法律的 |
[13:06] | I know. | 好吧 |
[13:07] | I’m not some fricking scumbag. I help out old people for chrissake. | 天呐 我又不是那些傻子 我好歹帮孤寡老人办点事的 |
[13:12] | No offense, but your pal Finley, all he gives a crap about is making money. | 无意冒犯 但是你那个朋友Finley 一天到晚开口闭口不离钱 |
[13:17] | Yeah, but that’s why he makes it. | 是啊 所以他比我们有钱 |
[13:19] | No shit, Terry. Thanks for the update. | 去你丫的 Terry 谢谢提醒 |
[13:21] | I’m just wrapping up. | 我正在收拾 |
[13:22] | Michael S. Flaherity 法律顾问 Stephen Vigman 注册会计师 | |
[13:24] | Sharon called. She wants… | Sharon打电话说… |
[13:26] | Jack, I gotta take this other call. Okay? Mm-offm. | Jack 我这有个别的电话 先挂了啊 |
[13:29] | – All right. Bye. – All rlght. Sye. | – 好吧 拜拜 – 嗯 好的 |
[13:32] | – Hey, Tom. – Hey, Mike. | – 喂 Tom – 嘿 Mike |
[13:34] | – How are you? – Good, good, thanks. | – 最近怎么样? – 还不错 |
[13:36] | – Thanks for getting back to me. – My pleasure. How you doing? | – 真高兴你回我电话 – 应该的 你最近怎么样? |
[13:39] | – I’m good. I’m very good. Ha, ha. – Good, good. | – 我挺不错的 哈哈 – 那就好 |
[13:41] | – So, what’s up? – Um… | – 有什么事儿吗? – 呃… |
[13:42] | Listen. I was just following up to see if you had any overflow. | 呃 我想问一下你最近手头有没有多的案子 |
[13:47] | It’s been a slow month on this end. | 我最近手头案子不多 |
[13:48] | Yeah, look, I gotta to be honest. It’s been a slow month on this end too. | 我实话跟你说了吧 我最近也挺紧的 |
[13:52] | We really don’t have overflow cases at this point. Sorry about that. | 不好意思 我真没多的案子给你 |
[13:57] | – Right. Yeah, okay. – I wish if I could help. | – 好吧 – 我真的爱莫能助 |
[13:59] | – No, I got it. – It’s been slow here too. | – 没关系 – 最近我案子也少 |
[14:02] | – I appreciate that. – Yeah. Okay, good. If you need to reach out… | – 我能理解 – 好的 要是需要帮忙… |
[14:06] | Leo Poplar先生的案档 | |
[14:16] | 每月监护费 1508美元 | |
[14:28] | Stop. Hold on. | 请等一下 |
[14:29] | Leo. Hold on a sec, Leo. | Leo 等我一下 |
[14:31] | – Go back through. – Somebody stop that gentleman, please. | – 请站回去 – 帮我叫一下那位先生 |
[14:35] | Any word from his daughter, Flaherity? | 他女儿有消息吗 Flaherity先生? |
[14:37] | No, Your Honor. We have the two certified letters returned unclaimed. | 没有 法官阁下 我们寄给他女儿的两封挂号信都原封不动地退回来了 |
[14:41] | There is no phone number for her. We can’t find her. | 也没有她的电话号码 所以我们根本找不到她 |
[14:44] | She is the only living family, correct? | 而且她是老人在世的唯一亲人 是吗? |
[14:47] | Correct, but Mr. Poplar has not seen her for over 20 years. | 是的 但是Poplar先生已经20多年没见过她了 |
[14:51] | – Who? – Your daughter. | – 你说谁? – 你女儿 |
[14:53] | Oh. She’s late. Probably shopping for some crap or something. | 哦 她迟到了 可能还在逛什么破街什么的 |
[14:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:00] | Thank you, Mr. Flaherity. | 谢谢诶 Flaherity先生 |
[15:02] | Okay, as Mr. Poplar has been deemed incapacitated by this court… | 好了 鉴于本庭认为Poplar先生已经丧失行为能力… |
[15:06] | I’m appointing the Office of Public Guardian to serve as guardian… | 现任命公共监护员办公室来管理… |
[15:09] | for his person and property. | 他的人身财产安全 |
[15:11] | Do you have the order for me to sign? | 有什么要我签署的吗? |
[15:13] | – Yes, I sure do, Your Honor. – Then please approach. | – 嗯 有的法官阁下 – 送过来吧 |
[15:21] | Your Honor, if it pleases the court… | 法官阁下 我想申请当… |
[15:23] | Yes, Mr. Flaherity? What is t? | Flaherity先生 你说你想当什么? |
[15:27] | I would be willng to serve as Mr. Poplar’s guardian. | 我想当Poplar先生的监护人 如果可以的话 |
[15:30] | – Really? – Yes. | – 你确定? – 是的 |
[15:33] | You’ve known him how long? Two weeks? | 你才认识他多久 俩星期? |
[15:36] | More like five. | 有5周了 |
[15:38] | Really? And you want to be his guardian now? | 你确定? 5周你就愿意当他监护人了? |
[15:41] | – May I approach, Your Honor? – Counsel, approach. | – 我能上前一步说话吗? – 可以 |
[15:46] | What’s going on, Mike? | Mike你没事儿吧? |
[15:47] | Judge, I feel I would be a better candidate than the state in this particular case. | 法官 我觉得自己比州政府更适合做他的监护人 |
[15:52] | – Really? – Yes. Stop saying, “Really.” It’s annoying. | – 你确定? – 当然 还有别老问我”你确定?” 真烦人 |
[15:55] | I live in the same town as Mr. Poplar. | 我和Poplar先生住在同一个小镇 |
[15:57] | Proximity hardly qualifies him as a guardian, You Honor. | 住得近不能作为成为监护人的依据 法官阁下 |
[16:00] | And as his lawyer… | 并且我是他的律师… |
[16:01] | I am in a better position to execute exactly what my client wants. | 所以相对来说我更容易知道他想要什么 |
[16:05] | Your Honor, Mr. Flaherity is Mr. Poplar’s court-appointed attorney. | 法官阁下 Flaherity先生只是法院指定给Poplar先生的律师 |
[16:09] | I know, Stu. I appointed him. | Stu 这我知道 我安排的 |
[16:11] | Well, that hardly qualifies him as a guardian. | 所以这不能算他成为监护人的有力辩词 |
[16:14] | – I mean, why should we go along with this? – Mike? | – 我是说 我们为什么要同意这个提议? – Mike你说 |
[16:19] | Judge, Leo has told me that he wants to live at home. | 法官 Leo曾跟我说过他想住在家里 |
[16:22] | He has the money to do that. I wanna make sure that happens. If the state can do that… | 他有此财力 我希望能使他梦想成真 如果州政府能保证他住家… |
[16:27] | Counsel knows we can’t do that. | 你明知道我们不能这么做 |
[16:29] | Your Honor, we’re spread too thin to give that kind of individual attention. | 法官阁下 我们无力提供非集中的个别关照 |
[16:32] | But there is an excellent elder-care facility in Mr. Poplar’s town. We’ll put him there. | 不过在Poplar先生居住的小镇有个很棒的养老院 我们可以把他送去那里 |
[16:37] | Mr. Poplar wants to live at home. | Poplar先生想要住在家里 |
[16:39] | You can do that, Mike? | 你可以做到吗 Mike? |
[16:42] | Yes, I can. Really. | 是的 我可以 真的 |
[16:47] | Did we win? | 我们赢了吗? |
[16:49] | Uh… Yeah, I think we did. | 呃… 是的 我想我们赢了 |
[16:53] | Good. | 太棒了 |
[17:16] | Are we going to the park? | 我们这是要去公园吗? |
[17:19] | No. I’m gonna help you settle into a new place so you can live right here in town. | 不 我会帮你搬进新家 你就可以住在市区了 |
[17:24] | I don’t need a new place. I have a house. | 我不需要新家 我有家 |
[17:28] | – I don’t need that fancy stuff. – I know. | – 我不需要这种华而不实的东西 – 我知道 |
[17:31] | I just need you to live in this place for a little while. It’s very nice. You’ll like it. | 我只是需要你在那呆上一段时间 那里很棒的 你一定会喜欢 |
[17:36] | Did the judge say that? | 这是法官说的吗? |
[17:38] | Yes, the judge said so. | 是的 法官这么说的 |
[17:41] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[17:47] | 橡树山养老院 | |
[17:51] | Okay? | 可以吗? |
[18:37] | # Still all my song shall be # | # 愿与我主相亲 # |
[18:42] | # nearer, my God, to thee # | # 与主相近 我主 # |
[18:53] | Have a great day, gentlemen. Okay? | 今天过得愉快 先生们 好吗? |
[18:55] | All right. Come on, crazy-legs. | 好的 快点 快走 |
[18:59] | Let’s go, Mr. Mayor. It’s cold. | 快走吧 市长先生 很冷啊 |
[19:02] | – We have to get bagels for your mom. – Okay. | – 我们得去给你妈拿百吉饼 – 好的 |
[19:04] | – I have to make one stop first. – Where? | – 我得先去一个地方 – 哪里? |
[19:06] | I got to swing by a client who hasn’t shut off his water. | 先绕道去看个委托人 他忘把水闸给关了 |
[19:09] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:10] | It’s freezing out. I don’t want his pipes to burst. | 天太冷了 我可不想他的水管爆掉 |
[19:13] | No, I mean why are you doing it? | 不是 我是问你为什么你来做? |
[19:15] | Uh… Oh, Because I’m his guardian. | 呃… 哦 因为我是他的监护人 |
[19:18] | – What? Since when? – Since last week. | – 什么? 什么时候开始的? – 上周吧 |
[19:21] | That’s a big deal. Really need to tell me? | 这么重要的事情 怎么不早点告诉我 |
[19:23] | It’s not a big deal. I was gonna tell you. | 这不是什么大不了的事情 我本来打算告诉你的 |
[19:25] | You don’t have time to take care of an old man. | 你没有时间来照顾老人 |
[19:28] | He’s at Oak Knoll. They take care of everything. | 他住在橡树山 他们会照顾他的 |
[19:30] | I just have to check in on him from time to time. | 我只需要时不时去看望他一下 |
[19:33] | Well, who pays for that? | 好吧 那谁来买单呢? |
[19:34] | He does. Come on, kiddo. It comes out of his estate. And he can afford it, trust me. | 他自己 小心 孩子 他用自己的财产支付 他付得起 相信我 |
[19:40] | Well, I don’t get it. You’ve never done it before. | 我不明白 你以前都没有这么做 |
[19:43] | – No, I haven’t. – So why are you doing it now? | – 是没有 – 那你为什么现在这么做了? |
[19:45] | Because sweetheart it’s just the right thing to do, all right? We couldn’t find his daughter… | 因为 亲爱的 这是我该做的 好吗? 我们找不到他的女儿… |
[19:50] | and I just wanna help the guy out. That’s all. It’s not a big deal. | 我只是想帮助他脱离困境 仅此而已 不是什么大不了的事情 |
[19:53] | Yeah, it sounds like a big deal. You should have told me. | 但听起来是件大事 你应该早点告诉我 |
[19:56] | What’s a big deal? | 什么大事? |
[19:58] | Is this gonna take long? | 时间长吗? |
[20:00] | Nope. It’ll be two minutes. | 不 就两分钟 |
[20:03] | Who’s that? | 他是谁? |
[20:05] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[20:08] | – Who is that, Mommy? – I don’t know, honey. | – 这是谁 妈妈? – 我不知道 亲爱的 |
[20:11] | Daddy’s gonna find out. | 爸爸去问了 |
[20:19] | – How you doing? Can I help you? – No. | – 你还好吗? 需要帮助吗? – 不用 |
[20:24] | You looking for Mr. Poplar? | 你是来找Poplar先生的吗? |
[20:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:28] | – He doesn’t live here anymore. – Where does he live? | – 他不住在这里了 – 那他住在哪里? |
[20:32] | Mind telling me why you’re looking for him first? | 介意告诉我你找他干什么吗? |
[20:36] | He’s my grandfather. I came to live with him. | 他是我的外公 我来和他住一起 |
[20:40] | Ah. | 啊 |
[20:49] | So you live around here, Kyle? | 你住在附近吗 Kyle? |
[20:52] | No. Ohio. | 不 俄亥俄 |
[20:54] | Ohio? Where are your parents? | 俄亥俄? 那你父母呢? |
[20:57] | It’s just me and my mom. But she’s back in Columbus. She couldn’t come. | 就我和我妈 她还在哥伦布(俄州州府) 她不能来 |
[21:01] | – How did you get here? – Bus. | – 你怎么来的? – 长途汽车 |
[21:03] | – Really? All by yourself? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? 自己一个人? – 是的 |
[21:07] | That sounds like a big deal. | 这听起来是件大事 |
[21:16] | Hello, Leo, how you doing? | 嗨 Leo 你好吗? |
[21:17] | You have a visitor. | 有人找你 |
[21:20] | – Who? Him? – Yeah. | – 谁? 他吗? – 是的 |
[21:22] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[21:25] | Come on in. I’ll turn off the TV. | 进来吧 我去把电视关了 |
[21:30] | Let’s just kick it around, as they say, man to man. | 制定一下战术 盯人防守 |
[21:34] | This is Kyle Timmons, Leo. He’s your grandson. | 这位是Kyle Timmons Leo 他是你外孙 |
[21:38] | Came from Ohio to see you. | 他从俄亥俄过来见你 |
[21:40] | I don’t have a grandson. | 我没有外孙 |
[21:42] | Yeah, you do. We just never met. | 你有的 只是我们从来没有见过 |
[21:45] | You gonna bring me home? | 你来把我接我回家的吗? |
[21:47] | No, he’s just here for a visit. | 不 他只是来看看你 |
[21:50] | Oh. | 哦 |
[21:53] | Okay. You want to watch a little TV? | 好吧 想看点电视吗? |
[21:57] | Yeah. Sure. | 好的 当然 |
[21:59] | Well, I’m very good at keeping secrets. | 我对于保守秘密十分在行 |
[22:02] | There’s something I won’t even tell myself. | 不过有些事情我连自己都不会告诉 |
[22:04] | – What is it, son? – You’re looking at it. | – 那是什么呢 儿子? – 你正在看着它 |
[22:07] | – So I’ll pick you up in about an hour. – Okay. | – 那我过一个小时左右来接你 – 好的 |
[22:11] | Like everybody does, father, only you’re too polite to say anything. | 每个人都会 爸爸 只是你因为太过礼貌所以什么都不说 |
[22:14] | – So you called his mother? – No, not yet. | – 那你打电话给他妈妈了? – 不 还没 |
[22:17] | Oh. He was smoking too. He’s 16. | 哦 他还抽烟 他才16岁 |
[22:21] | – Well, he’s probably on drugs. – I know | – 好吧 他可能吸毒 – 我知道 |
[22:26] | – What are you gonna do with him? – We’re gonna send him back, is what we’ll do. | – 你打算拿他怎么办? – 我们想把他送回去 |
[22:28] | Well, I certainly hope so. You got your hands full over there. | 我当然希望这样 你管得太多了 |
[22:32] | Now taking care of that old man too? Sounds like too much, Mike. | 还想照顾那个老头? 有点多管闲事了 Mike |
[22:35] | It is too much. And somehow he forgot to tell me all about it. | 是多管闲事了 而且他还忘记告诉我这件事 |
[22:38] | – I told you. – No, not until I asked. | – 我告诉你了 – 不 如果我没问的话 |
[22:41] | His daughter should be taking care of him, not you. You got me to worry about. | 应该是她的女儿来照顾他 不是你 你让我很担心 |
[22:45] | I don’t have to worry about him. He’s at Oak Knoll. | 我不必担心他 他住在橡树山 |
[22:48] | – Can we play croquet today? – The whole thing sounds crazy. | – 我们今天能去玩槌球吗? – 整件事就像一场闹剧 |
[22:52] | – It’s just crazy. – It’s crazy. | – 太疯狂了 – 太疯狂了 |
[22:54] | Who’s crazy? | 谁疯了? |
[22:57] | Me. | 是我 |
[23:01] | So he lives here now? Uh-huh. | 他现在住在这儿? 是的 |
[23:03] | Your grandfather’s in the early stages of dementia, Kyle, so he needs a little help. | 你外公现在处于老年痴呆症的初期 Kyle 他需要一点帮助 |
[23:09] | Are you a friend of his or something? | 你是他朋友吗? |
[23:11] | Uh, I’m his guardian. | 呃 我是他的监护人 |
[23:13] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[23:15] | I make sure that he’s well taken care of. | 我要确定他得到良好的照顾 |
[23:18] | That’s cool. | 真不错 |
[23:22] | Meow, meow. | 喵 喵 |
[23:24] | Meow, meow, meow, meow. | 喵 喵 喵 喵 |
[23:30] | Oh, hey. | 哦 嗨 |
[23:32] | – Everything alright? – Yeah. | – 一切都还好吗? – 是的 |
[23:36] | – Did you reach your mom? – Yeah. I told her I was coming home. | – 和你母亲取得联系了吗? – 是的 我告诉她我在回家的路上 |
[23:40] | Did she wanna talk to me or anything? | 她有没有要和我谈点什么的? |
[23:42] | No. | 没有 |
[23:44] | Okay. Well, I’m sorry you can’t stay longer. | 好吧 很遗憾不能和我们住更久了 |
[23:47] | But maybe you can come back again and visit with your mom. | 不过或许你下次回来可以带着你母亲一起来坐坐 |
[23:50] | Yeah, maybe. If I wanna smoke, should I go outside? | 好的 或许吧 如果我想抽烟 需要我出去吗? |
[23:54] | You shouldn’t be smoking. | 你不该抽烟 |
[23:56] | I know. But if I do. | 我知道 不过如果我要抽的话 |
[24:00] | – Then you should go outside. – All right. Good night, Jackie. | – 那你得出去 – 好吧 晚安 Jackie |
[24:05] | Good night, Kyle. | 晚安 Kyle |
[24:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[24:18] | We have kids, Mike. I’m not taking any chances with Eminem down there. | 我们有孩子 Mike 他叛逆得跟艾米纳姆似的 我可不敢冒险 |
[24:22] | There’s not even a bathroom down there. | 下面连厕所都没有 |
[24:37] | Can you get these people to get me some Cocoa Puffs? I really like them. | 你能让他们给我些可可泡芙吗? 我很爱吃 |
[24:41] | You got it. | 你已经在吃了 |
[24:45] | That Mike is a standup guy. You need cereal, go see him. | Mike是个值得信赖的人 如果你要麦片 去找他 |
[24:50] | Okay. We should go, Kyle. | 好的 我们得走了 Kyle |
[24:53] | Okay. Bye, Leo. | 好的 再见 Leo |
[24:55] | – You going to work? – No, I’m going home. | – 你是去上班吗? – 不 我要回家 |
[24:58] | Don’t take any shit from any of those guys. | 可不要伸手问他们要钱啊 |
[25:01] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[25:04] | 售票厅 | |
[25:05] | Here’s 50 bucks, in case you need it. | 这里有50美元 以防万一 |
[25:07] | I have money. | 我有钱的 |
[25:09] | Actually, it’s only 43, but take it. You never know. | 事实上 这里只有43元 不过拿着吧 有备无患 |
[25:12] | I have enough money, but thanks. | 我钱够用的 不过谢谢你 |
[25:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:16] | Well, good luck, Kyle. | 祝你好运 Kyle |
[25:18] | You too, Mike. | 你也是 Mike |
[25:27] | Hello. | 喂 |
[25:29] | Yes, it is. | 是我 |
[25:31] | Who is it? | 你是谁? |
[25:33] | What? | 什么? |
[25:35] | – Take care, fellas. – Yeah, all right, Mike. | – 保重 兄弟们 – 你也是 Mike |
[25:38] | – So, what happened? – I decided not to go home. | – 说吧 怎么回事? – 我决定不走了 |
[25:41] | Then you decided you’d break into your grandfather’s house? | 所以你就决定闯进你外公的家? |
[25:45] | – You mind if I have a quick smoke? – Yes, I do. Get in the car. | – 介意我抽根烟吗? – 当然介意 上车 |
[25:51] | – No. – Then who? You? 470 00:25:51,967 –> 00:25:53,002 No, no. | – 不是 – 那是谁? 你吗? 不 不是 |
[25:56] | You wanna talk about it? | 想解释一下吗? |
[25:58] | Not really. | 不太想 |
[26:01] | Well, good luck with that, pal. | 那 祝你好运 孩子 |
[26:06] | Oh, you’ll see. | 哦 等着瞧 |
[26:13] | Kyle, we can’t help you unless you tell us what’s going on. | Kyle啊 如果你不告诉我们怎么回事 我们也没办法帮你 |
[26:16] | Is there a reason you don’t wanna go home? | 你有不回家的理由吗? |
[26:20] | What happened to your eye? | 你的眼睛怎么了? |
[26:24] | Kyle, you can trust us. | Kyle 你可以相信我们的 |
[26:26] | Really. | 真的 |
[26:30] | I can’t live there anymore. | 我不能再回那里住了 |
[26:33] | With your mom? Did she do that to your eye? | 和你母亲? 是她把你眼睛打成这样的吗? |
[26:37] | No. She’s not even there. She’s at a clinic or hospital or something. | 不 她甚至不在家 她可能在诊所或者是医院之类的 |
[26:42] | – I’m living with Craig. – Who’s Craig? | – 我和Craig住在一起 – Craig是谁? |
[26:45] | Her boyfriend, I guess. But he’s an asshole. | 我猜 是她男朋友 不过他是个浑蛋 |
[26:48] | Does she even know you’re here? | 那她知道你在这儿吗? |
[26:50] | My mom? She doesn’t care about me. | 我妈? 她根本不在乎我 |
[26:54] | How do you know? She’s probably worried sick and doesn’t know how to reach you. | 你怎么知道? 她可能担心得要命却不知道怎么和你取得联系 |
[27:00] | She could’ve called, right? | 如果是这样 她本可以打电话给我 不是吗? |
[27:13] | – We don’t have a choice. Ah. – What are we gonna do, adopt him? | – 我们别无选择 – 啊 那我们应该怎么做 收养他? |
[27:16] | No. | 不是 |
[27:19] | But I’m not sending him back there until I talk to his mom. She better call me back. | 但是除非我和他妈谈过 否则我不会把他送回去 她最好快点回电 |
[27:23] | Honey… | 亲爱的… |
[27:26] | honey, I know that this is tough… | 亲爱的 我知道这很艰难… |
[27:28] | but we’re not in a position to take care of another kid right now. | 但以我们现在的情况 我们不能多照顾一个孩子 |
[27:31] | I don’t care. I’m not sending him back there. I can’t. | 我不管 我不能把他送回去 我不能 |
[27:35] | For the record, I’m not happy about it. | 话说在前头 我可不愿意这么做 |
[27:37] | Fine. Then we don’t have to do this. | 那好 那我们就不要做 |
[27:40] | Yes, we do, Mike. We do. | 不 我们必须这么做 |
[27:43] | It makes me so angry and so damn sad to see him in this situation. He’s just a kid. | 看到他的处境 我感到生气 非常伤心 他只是个孩子 |
[27:48] | Yeah, I know. I Know. | 是的 我知道 我知道 |
[27:51] | I wanna go to Ohio and beat the crap out of his mom. | 我真想冲到俄亥俄去把她母亲打得屁滚尿流 |
[27:54] | – Okay, come on. – No, I do. | – 好吧 得了吧 – 不 我说到做到 |
[27:57] | I wanna beat the crap out of her… | 我想把她和她那傻叉男友… |
[27:59] | – and her stupid boyfriend. – Okay. | – 打得屁滚尿流… – 好吧 |
[28:01] | – I’m serious. – I know you are. | – 我是认真的 – 我知道 |
[28:03] | I just don’t think that beating the crap out of everybody is the best solution. That’s all. | 我只是不认为把他们打得屁滚尿流是解决问题的最好办法 |
[28:08] | It feels like it. | 我觉得是 |
[28:10] | It’s just one thing after another. | 事情接二连三地发生 |
[28:13] | So get rid of him again. | 那就把他摆脱掉 |
[28:14] | I can’t. We gotta figure out what’s going on back there. | 我不能这么做 我得弄清楚他家里到底发生了什么 |
[28:17] | Have you talked to his mother? | 你和他母亲谈过了吗? |
[28:19] | Not yet. Jackie’s left like 30 messages. | 还没 Jackie已经给她发了近30条短信了 |
[28:22] | She’s driving me crazy. | 她快把我逼疯了 |
[28:24] | Motherfucker. He is wearing his tool belt. | 他妈的 他穿着工具袋 |
[28:27] | What? Who? | 什么? 谁? |
[28:29] | No, nothing, dude. Sorry. I’m distracted. | 不 没什么 兄弟 不好意思 我走神了 |
[28:32] | Where are you? Are you watching Lori’s house again? | 你在哪儿? 难道你又去监视Lori的家了? |
[28:34] | It’s my fucking house. And, no. | 该死的这是我家 我没有监视 |
[28:37] | I’m driving. Where’s the kid now? | 我在开车 孩子们现在在哪? |
[28:39] | In my waiting room. Jackie made me take him with me. | 在我的侯客室 Jackie让我把他带在身边 |
[28:42] | – Listen to me, Mike. You listening? – Mm-hm. | – 听我说 Mike 你在听吗? – 嗯嗯 |
[28:44] | This isn’t the time to long that stock. Know what I mean? | 现在可不是带着拖油瓶的时候 明白我的意思吗? |
[28:48] | No. What does that mean? | 不知道 什么意思 |
[28:50] | It means you need to do what’s best for you now. | 意思是说现在你应该做对你最有利的事 |
[28:52] | That’s not taking care of another kid, especially a convict. | 你不该照顾别的孩子 特别是一个少年犯 |
[28:55] | Yeah. Well, tell that to my wife, okay? | 是啊 把那话转达给我妻子 好吗? |
[28:58] | I found her. | 我找到她了 |
[29:00] | – Let me call you back. – Get rid of off convict, Mike. | – 我过会打给你 – 把那少年犯摆脱掉 Mike |
[29:03] | She’s in a drug treatment program in Columbus. Got five weeks to go. | 她在哥伦比亚市参加一个戒毒项目 还有五周结束 |
[29:07] | Jesus Christ. Can I talk to her? | 天呐 我可以和她谈谈吗? |
[29:09] | No, they said she would call you. | 不 他们说她会打电话给你的 |
[29:14] | Kind of a sweet kid, but what’s up with the hair? | 看起来是个可爱的孩子 不过他的头发怎么回事? |
[29:18] | Who the hell knows? Yeah? | 鬼知道? 谁? |
[29:20] | – Hey, Mike. Hey, Shelly. – Hi. | – 嗨 Mike 嗨 Shelly – 嗨 |
[29:24] | You think I can go see Leo? | 我可以去看看Leo吗? |
[29:26] | Um, yeah, sure. Okay. You know where it is? | 呃 当然可以 没问题 你知道他在哪吗? |
[29:28] | – Yeah. Down the street, right? – Uh-huh. | – 知道 在马路的那头 对吗? – 嗯 |
[29:31] | Okay. But just stay there. And I will come get you about 3. | 好吧 不过就呆在那儿 我到三点左右来接你 |
[29:34] | Yeah. Later. | 好的 待会儿见 |
[29:37] | Later. | 待会儿见 |
[29:40] | # Kill me. # | # 杀了我 # |
[29:43] | # Just kill me. # | # 杀了我吧 # |
[29:45] | # Just kill, kill. # | # 杀了我吧 # |
[29:48] | # Kill me now kill me, kill me. # | # 快杀了我吧 # |
[29:50] | – # Oh, for crying out loud. – # Rew, what the hell are you doing? | – # 哦 嚎啕大哭吧 # – Rew 你在搞什么鬼? |
[29:55] | Get down there. Coach, Phil, shut that off, OK? | 呆在那儿 教练 Phil 把音乐关掉 好吗? |
[30:00] | Everybody, watch this. Everybody, watch, because none of you are doing it right. | 大家 看过来 大家 看过来 因为没有一个人做得对的 |
[30:04] | Get your chest on him. That’s a little too much. | 把你的胸部放在他身上 有点过头了 |
[30:07] | A little further back, coach. | 退回来一点 教练 |
[30:08] | – Like this? – Uh… Good, right there. | – 像这样吗? – 呃… 对 就是那儿 |
[30:11] | Get your full weight up on your toes. Put your full weight on him. | 把你所有的体重都加到你的脚尖 把你全身的重量压到他身上 |
[30:15] | Like that. Cross-face, grab the ankle, and drive right through. | 像这样 把脸侧过来 抓住脚踝 借势往前倒 |
[30:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:20] | – What up, pancake? – Shut up, Chewbacca. | – 怎样 煎饼? – 闭嘴 伍基楚巴卡(星际大战角色) |
[30:23] | – More like the Secret Apprentice. – What are you, 10? | – 更像是秘密学徒 – 那你像什么 10? |
[30:26] | – Wookiees wouldn’t survive on the… – Hey! Hey! | – 伍基人可不能生存在… – 喂喂! |
[30:30] | We are trying to teach you something here. | 我们在这儿想教会你们点东西 |
[30:33] | And you are all screwing around. Shut up! | 你们却都在鬼混 闭嘴! |
[30:35] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[30:37] | The last time that I checked, we haven’t won a single match. Right, coach? | 上次我检查的时候 我发现我们一场比赛都没有赢过 我说得对吗 教练? |
[30:42] | – It’s embarrassing. – It’s embarrassing! | – 太丢人了! – 太丢人了! |
[30:44] | I’m not getting paid enough to sit here and jerk around. I don’t know about you. | 坐在这儿跟你们浪费时间 都不够我的工资 我不知道你怎样 |
[30:47] | I’m not getting paid enough. | 我的工资也不够 |
[30:49] | I care about what I do! So does Coach Vig! And so should you! | 我用心做自己的事! Vig教练也是! 你们也应该这样! |
[30:54] | Run them, coach. Run them. | 带他们跑步吧 教练 跑上几圈 |
[30:56] | I can’t stand looking at these punks anymore. | 看着这群笨蛋 我再也受不了了 |
[30:58] | Let’s go, ladies! | 跑起来 娘们! |
[31:05] | Here. | 给你 |
[31:07] | Have some more corn. | 多吃点玉米 |
[31:10] | – Thank you. – I’ll get you some more milk too. | – 谢谢 – 我再给你倒些牛奶 |
[31:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:15] | Mike, did you call Fenn about the tree? | Mike 你给Fenn打电话说那棵树的事了吗? |
[31:17] | Uh… Ahem. | 呃… 嗯 |
[31:18] | Yeah. But I talked to Terry. And I think the two of us can do this… | 打了 不过我是跟Terry说的 我觉得我们俩就能搞定… |
[31:22] | Oh, no, no, don’t start. You two are not cutting down that tree. | 噢 不行 别说了 你们俩绝对砍不倒那棵树 |
[31:27] | Just call Fenn. | 给Fenn打电话吧 |
[31:29] | I’m gonna get her some Tylenol. | 我去喂她点泰诺(感冒药) |
[31:33] | Do you wanna play croquet? | 你想玩槌球吗? |
[31:35] | – When? – When it’s warm out. | – 什么时候? – 等外边暖和的时候 |
[31:39] | – Yeah. Maybe. – Cool. | – 嗯 或许可以玩玩 – 太好了 |
[31:45] | Daddy, can I watch TV? | 老爸 我能看电视吗? |
[31:48] | Yes, you can. But just a half an hour, all right? | 能 去吧 不过只能看半小时 知道吗? |
[31:54] | Hey, Mike. | 嘿 Mike |
[31:55] | You think I could practice with you guys tomorrow? | 你觉得明天我能和你们一块训练吗? |
[31:59] | Yeah, if you want. Sure. | 可以啊 只要你想去 当然可以 |
[32:01] | All right, thanks. | 那好 谢谢你 |
[32:03] | By the way, what I did in there today, yelling like that, I don’t usually do that. | 顺便跟你说下 我今天对着他们吼那事 我很少那样做 |
[32:07] | That’s okay. They deserved it. | 没什么 他们罪有应得 |
[32:18] | I don’t have wrestling shoes. | 我没有摔跤鞋 |
[32:20] | – Don’t worry about it. Did you ever wrestle before? – Yeah. | – 别担心 你以前练过摔跤吗? – 练过 |
[32:25] | – Take it easy, alright? – All right. | – 慢慢来 好吧? – 好的 |
[32:27] | Come on, get an ankle. Get an ankle. | 快点 扣住脚踝 扣住脚踝 |
[32:32] | Vig, can I have a second here? | Vig 能停一会儿吗? |
[32:34] | Thanks. Okay, guys… | 谢谢 好了 伙计们… |
[32:36] | Listen up. Kyle here’s gonna be working out with us for a little while. Okay? | 听着 Kyle要和我们在这儿一起训练一段时间 没问题吧? |
[32:41] | – What up, Kyle? – Caros, you and Jimmy rotate him in. | – 你好吗 Kyle? – Caros 你和Jimmy轮换着上阵 |
[32:44] | You got 10 seconds to get an ankle, then we switch it up. | 给你10秒钟时间扣住脚踝 之后再轮换 |
[32:48] | He’ll try to take you down first, then switch. Take it easy. | 他会先把你放倒 然后再轮换 慢慢来 |
[32:51] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始 |
[33:06] | Switch it up. Here we go. | 轮换 开始 |
[33:36] | Man, it’s cold. | 天哪 好冷啊 |
[33:38] | – You have fun? – Yeah. | – 好玩吗? – 好玩 |
[33:41] | – When’s the last time you wrestled? – Couple years ago. | – 你上一次摔跤是什么时候? – 几年前了 |
[33:44] | – Why’d you stop? – Just felt like it. | – 为什么放弃? – 就不想练了 |
[33:47] | Oh. | 哦 |
[33:50] | Hey, let me ask you something, Kyle. | 嘿 问你点事儿 Kyle |
[33:53] | How good are you? | 你摔跤有多熟练? |
[33:55] | I’m pretty good. | 相当熟练 |
[34:08] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[34:11] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[34:12] | Did you see it? | 你看见没? |
[34:14] | – This is the kid? Kyle Timmons? – That’s the kid. | – 这是他吗? Kyle Timmons? – 就是那小子 |
[34:16] | – Wow. – Yeah, right? | – 哇 – 就是他 是吗? |
[34:18] | – He finished second at the states in Ohio. – Ohio’s tough, dude. | – 他在俄亥俄州赛中排名第二啊 – 俄亥俄很难打的 老兄 |
[34:23] | Says he had 17 pins his freshman year. | 听说他在高一就有17次钳制呢 |
[34:25] | – What is that? – I’m playing Wii Golf. | – 那是什么? – 我在玩任天堂高尔夫游戏 |
[34:27] | – Oh. That’s cool. – Yeah, I’m awesome. | – 哦 很不错嘛 – 是啊 我很厉害的 |
[34:29] | What’d he do his sophomore year? | 他高二的时候做什么了? |
[34:31] | I don’t know. I couldn’t find anything. I don’t think he wrestled. | 不知道 我什么都查不到 我觉得他那会儿没再摔跤了 |
[34:34] | – Why? – I don’t know. | – 为什么? – 不知道 |
[34:35] | He doesn’t talk much. He’s kind of a weird kid. | 他话不多 有点怪怪的 |
[34:38] | – Want another beer? – Yeah. | – 要再来瓶啤酒吗? – 嗯 |
[34:41] | Why can’t I have one kid on my team like that, you know? Just one. | 你说为什么我的队伍里 怎么就没他这样的孩子呢? 哪怕一个也好 |
[34:45] | Well, you do. Right there. | 你有啊 就在那儿 |
[34:48] | Take that kid to states. | 让他参加州赛吧 |
[34:50] | He’s not on the team. He’s not even a student. Been here for three days. | 他不是队员 连个学生都不是 到这儿也才3天 |
[34:53] | So what? Enroll him. | 那又怎样? 帮他注册入学吧 |
[34:55] | I can’t enroll him. He’s just here until we reach his mother and we figure this out. | 我没办法帮他入学 我们联系上他妈妈 解决问题之后 他就该走了 |
[35:00] | All right. So he’s gotta do something. Let him wrestle. | 好吧 那他总得找点事做 让他摔跤去吧 |
[35:03] | That’s a nice bow, man. | 那个碗不错 老兄 |
[35:04] | – Yeah. Wedding gift. Yeah. – Oh. | – 是啊 那是结婚礼物 – 哦 |
[35:07] | Dude, look at it this way. | 老兄 你应该这样想 |
[35:09] | You’re helping the old man out, and this kid is like a bonus for doing the right thing. | 你帮那个老家伙解决问题 这孩子就是你做好事的奖励 |
[35:14] | Yeah, I’m not just helping the old man out, Terry. | 我才不是帮那老家伙解决问题呢 Terry |
[35:16] | It’s not like it’s charity work, you know? I’m getting paid for it. | 那不是什么慈善工作 知道吗? 做这事我是要工资的 |
[35:20] | Yeah, no shit, Mike. Everybody gets paid. But, dude, think about it, all right? | 算了 别说废话 Mike 人人都有工资赚 不过再考虑考虑吧 老兄 好吗? |
[35:25] | What are the odds of this kid ending up on your doorstep and wrestling like that? | 你算算这孩子跑到你家门前 还摔跤摔得那么好的几率有多大? |
[35:31] | That’s a sign. | 那是一个征兆 |
[35:34] | Check it out. One of his matches. | 过来看看 这是他的一场比赛 |
[35:42] | He’s setting him up. See? He’s setting him up. He’s gonna throw him. | 他在给他下圈套 看到没? 他在给他下圈套 他要扔他啦 |
[35:45] | There he goes. | 要扔了 |
[35:48] | – Oh, my God! High five! – Yes! | – 噢 天哪! 来击个掌! – 好唉! |
[35:51] | Whoo! | 哇! |
[35:54] | Okay. | |
[35:55] | Here’s $5 for lunch. I have no idea what it costs. But let me know when you find out. | 这是午餐用的5美元 我不知道你吃饭会花多少钱 你试了之后告诉我吧 |
[36:00] | I have money, but thanks. | 我有钱 不过还是谢谢你 |
[36:01] | Good for you. Save it. Come on, take it. It’s too early to argue. | 对你有用 拿着吧 快点拿着吧 大早上就争不好 |
[36:05] | – Okay. I’m ready. Let’s go, pal. – Alright. | – 好了 我准备好了 走吧 伙计 – 好的 |
[36:08] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[36:10] | – Bye, Jackie. – Bye. | – 再见 Jackie – 再见 |
[36:11] | – Hey. – Yeah. Hold on. | – 嘿 – 什么事 等一下 |
[36:14] | You sure we should do this? | 你确定我们应该这么做吗? |
[36:16] | Why not? I mean, if he’s here two more days or two weeks, it gives him something to do. | 为什么不呢? 我是说 如果他要在这儿多待上2天或者2周 摔跤会让他有事可做 |
[36:21] | Unless you want him hanging out here. | 除非你想让他整天在外边闲逛 |
[36:24] | No, you’re right. We should do it. | 不要 你说得对 我们应该这么做 |
[36:40] | – Hey, Mike. – Uh-huh? | – 嘿 Mike – 什么事? |
[36:43] | We got a check from Leo Poplar’s trust for 1500, but it’s made out to you, not the firm. | 这儿有张来自Leo信托的1500美元支票 不过不是寄给公司 是寄给你的 |
[36:47] | Uh-huh. Yeah, right. I’ll take that. | 嗯 对 我留着吧 |
[36:51] | Shouldn’t I deposit t in the business account? | 不要我存到公司账户吗? |
[36:53] | Um… | 呃… |
[36:54] | – No, it’s not a legal fee, it’s a personal fee. – For what? | – 不用了 这不是律师诉讼费 是我个人的费用 – 做什么的费用? |
[36:58] | – I ended up taking on Leo’s guardianship. – Really? | – 我现在是Leo的监护人 – 真的吗? |
[37:02] | – Yeah. Didn’t I mention that to you? – No, you definitely didn’t mention that. | – 是真的 我没跟你说过吗? – 没有 你绝对没说过这事 |
[37:05] | Yeah. It just turned out playing out that way. I gotta get going, okay? | 好吧 结果就成那样了 我得走了 好吗? |
[37:09] | Well, can we put some of that in the business account so they don’t take our copier back? | 好吧 我能分一部分到公司账户上 这样他们就不会把我们的复印机没收了 好吗? |
[37:13] | No, not this time. Next month, I promise. Bye, Shelly. | 不行 这次不行 下个月吧 我答应你 拜拜 Shelly |
[37:19] | – We need our copier, Mike. – I know. | – 我们需要复印机啊 Mike – 我知道 |
[37:22] | That noise is getting louder. I’m not hungover today. | 噪音越来越大啦 我今天没喝醉都头疼 |
[37:24] | – That’s good. – That’s good? | – 那很好啊 – 那还好啊? |
[37:29] | Hey, honey. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[37:31] | No, I’m good. Yeah, listen, can you do me a favor? | 没事 我很好 听着 能帮我个忙吗? |
[37:35] | Mail the health insurance check. I forgot to mail it. | 把那张健康保险支票寄出去吧 我忘寄了 |
[37:39] | I think it’s on the desk. | 可能在桌子上 |
[37:45] | Hey. What up, fellas? | 嘿 你们好吗 伙计们? |
[37:48] | Hitting the showers, huh? | 准备淋浴了 是吗? |
[37:51] | That sounded weird. | 听起来真恶心 |
[37:54] | The guy’s unbelievable. | 那小家伙真是令人难以置信 |
[37:55] | You want me to talk to Reed? | 你想让我和Reed谈谈吗? |
[37:57] | No, let me check with Kyle first. | 不用 我先问问Kyle的意见 |
[38:00] | – Oh, yeah, coaches’ office. Hey, Vig. – Hey, Terry. | – 哦 这就是教练办公室 嘿 Vig – 嘿 Terry |
[38:04] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[38:05] | What am I doing here? What do you think? I gotta see this kid. | 我来这儿干什么?你以为呢? 我得来看看这小家伙 |
[38:09] | He’s incredible. He’s good to wrestle. Mike cleared him. | 他真的令人难以相信 他就是块摔跤的料 Mike慧眼识人 |
[38:12] | Really? | 是吗? |
[38:13] | – Yeah. – All right. | – 是啊 – 好吧 |
[38:15] | So where we at? | 我们说到哪了? |
[38:18] | Uh, where we at… we’re trying to figure out where he fits in. | 呃 我们说到… 我们正在想他适合哪个级别 |
[38:22] | – Heh. Wherever the hell he wants, right? – Uh, no, not right. | – 呵呵 随便他想哪个级别都行 是吧? – 呃 不是 不对 |
[38:25] | Unfortunately, we have a system here. | 不幸的是 我们还有些程序要走 |
[38:29] | Excuse me, Vig. | 不好意思 Vig |
[38:31] | Hey, Kyle. Come on in. How’s school? | 嘿 Kyle 进来吧 在学校过得怎样? |
[38:35] | – It’s okay. – Good. This is my friend Terry. | – 还好 – 那就好 这是我的朋友Terry |
[38:38] | Hey, man. Good to meet you. Great to meet you. Welcome. | 嘿 哥们 很高兴见到你 见到你非常高兴 欢迎你 |
[38:42] | – Thanks. – Terry. Terry. | – 谢谢 – Terry 注意点 |
[38:46] | – How are the shoes? – They’re good. | – 鞋子合脚吗? – 还可以 |
[38:48] | Good. Here you go. | 那就好 给你 |
[38:49] | Hey, I wanted to ask you something, Kyle. You think you might wanna wrestle in a match? | 嘿 我问你点事 Kyle 你觉得自己能参加摔跤比赛吗? |
[38:53] | Okay. | 可以 |
[38:55] | Good. We got one on Saturday. What do you wrestle? | 好 星期六有场比赛 你参加哪个级别? |
[38:59] | I used to wrestle 103, but that’s not gonna happen. | 我以前是103磅级别的 不过现在不行了 |
[39:03] | I could probably make 119 by Saturday. | 星期六我或许能参加119磅级别 |
[39:05] | – Excellent. Done. – Terry. | – 太好了 就这么说定了 – Terry |
[39:07] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[39:08] | – Is there anyone there now? – We’ve got Jimmy Reed, but he’s not very good. | – 现在还有谁参加? – 我们找了Jimmy Reed 不过他不太在行 |
[39:12] | Yeah, but he might actually be better off at 125, Vig. | 是 不过他在125磅级别或许会更好点 Vig |
[39:17] | – Don’t you think we should wrestle off? – Yeah. | – 你不觉得我们应该先热热身吗? – 当然要 |
[39:29] | Good luck, man. | 祝你好运 老兄 |
[39:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:33] | – Okay, let’s get them started. – Okay. | – 好了 准备开始 – 好的 |
[39:37] | Wrestle off! | 热身了! |
[39:38] | – All right, let’s go. – Come on, come on, come on. | – 好了 咱们上吧 – 快点 加油 加油 |
[39:42] | – Eep time. Vig. – I’ll do it. You don’t mind, do you? | – 你来掐下时间 Vig – 我来掐时间 你不会介意的 是吗? |
[39:47] | No, go ahead. | 不介意 你来吧 |
[39:50] | – Nice. – What? | – 太好了 – 什么? |
[39:51] | Let’s go, guys. Shake hands. | 准备开始 伙计们 先握手 |
[40:08] | – Wow. That is really fast. That’s really fast. – Shh, shh. | – 哇 那可真迅速啊 真的很迅速 – 嘘 嘘 |
[40:11] | Yes! | 好唉! |
[40:14] | – Good match. – Didn’t feel good. | – 摔得好 – 感觉不太好 |
[40:16] | I don’t think we can teach him anything. | 我觉得我们教不了他什么东西了 |
[40:20] | Just being in that place brought back all the memories, I gotta say. | 我得说 站到摔跤场上就想起了以前所有的事 |
[40:24] | The smell. It’s like a form of self-abuse. | 那种味道 就像是手淫一样 |
[40:27] | Were you guys really that bad? | 你们那时候真的有那么糟糕吗? |
[40:29] | – Mike was actually average. – Yeah. | – Mike还算中等水平 – 是啊 |
[40:30] | Right? I sucked. Sorry, Abby. | 是吗? 我就不行 对不起 Abby |
[40:33] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[40:34] | You were really better than Terry? | 你真的比Terry厉害吗? |
[40:36] | Yeah. Mike was scrappy. Abby, your dad was like an angry little ferret when he wrestled. | 嗯 Mike很好斗 Abby 你爸爸摔跤的时候就像个发疯的小雪貂一样 |
[40:42] | We should have joined the ski club. | 我们本应该去参加滑雪俱乐部的 |
[40:44] | We could have gotten busy with Alison Shepherd on overnights. | 我们本可以和Alison Sheperd忙着日夜风流呢 |
[40:47] | – Terry. – Who was busy? | – Terry – 谁在忙啊? |
[40:50] | Your Uncle Terry’s just being silly. | 你Terry叔叔脑残了 |
[40:52] | Sorry, Abby. Getting busy is bad. | 对不起 Abby 忙着的感觉很不好 |
[40:55] | – So is getting married. – For crying out loud. | – 结婚的感觉也不好 – 因为要整天大声哭 |
[40:58] | Getting married is bad? | 结婚不好吗? |
[40:59] | – Different viewpoints are important. Right? – No, not right, Terry. | – 不同的观点很重要 对吧? – 不 不对 Terry |
[41:03] | You really need to get back up on the horse. | 你真的需要回去找那妞败败火了 |
[41:06] | – Okay, Mom. – We should go. | – 好了 妈妈 – 我们该走了 |
[41:08] | I have to stop by the office. | 我到办公室去一趟 |
[41:12] | How do you think we’d do against Kyle, like, now? | 你觉得我们俩现在挑战下Kyle怎么样? |
[41:16] | Are you kidding me? He’d kill us. Both of us, together. | 你开玩笑的吧? 他会弄死我们俩的 把我们一起放倒 |
[41:19] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是啊 或许你说得对 |
[41:22] | Kid’s got man strength, dude. | 人小力气大啊 老兄 |
[41:24] | – Man strength? – Mm. You know, not kid strength, man strength. | – 男子汉蛮力? – 对啊 你知道的 不是小孩子那股劲 是男子汉的蛮力 |
[41:29] | I wouldn’t say that around the locker room, Terry. | 换做是我 我绝对不会在更衣室附近说这些话 Terry |
[41:32] | What are you doing in there, anyway? | 你到底在那儿干吗呢? |
[41:33] | Trying to figure out what’s wrong with my fricking backup system. | 我在看看我那烦人的备份系统出了什么故障 |
[41:37] | Just call your IT guy. | 打电话叫你的IT技术人员不就行了 |
[41:39] | – I don’t have an IT guy. IT guys cost money. – Right. | – 我没有IT技术人员 雇他们要花钱的 – 说得对 |
[41:45] | You know what? I’m just gonna say what’s on my mind here. | 你知道吗? 我就有话直说了 |
[41:49] | I wanna be an assistant coach too. | 我也想做助理教练 |
[41:51] | – Seriously? – Yeah. Why not? | – 说真的吗? – 说真的 为什么不呢? |
[41:53] | Dude, I’m value added, especially compared to Vig. | 老兄 我附加价值很大 尤其是和Vig相比 |
[41:56] | How are you value added? | 你怎么着有附加值了? |
[41:58] | Well, first of all, I’m fun. There’s no denying that. | 首先 我很风趣 这是毫无疑问的 |
[42:01] | Secondly, unlike Vig, I actually used to wrestle. | 其次 不像Vig那样 我以前练过摔跤 |
[42:04] | Yeah, but, Terry, you sucked. | 你是练过 可是你很挫啊 Terry |
[42:05] | Mike, come on. I’m serious here. | Mike 别这么说 我说真的 |
[42:08] | Look, I need some distraction in my life right now. I’m sitting in that condo… | 听着 我现在需要在生活中找点消遣 我坐在公寓里… |
[42:11] | just thinking about Lori and that guy… | 想着Lori和那家伙… |
[42:14] | having sex in the jacuzzi I paid for. It’s fucking unhealthy. | 在我花钱买的极可意浴缸里做爱 这种生活太不健康了 |
[42:17] | I’m going kind of crazy right now. | 我现在有点疯了 |
[42:20] | Really. | 真的 |
[42:25] | We start at 3:30 p.m. | 我们下午3点半开始训练 |
[42:28] | Don’t be late. | 不要迟到 |
[42:29] | My brother. Hey, I’m not gonna let you down. | 真是好哥们 嘿 我不会让你失望的 |
[42:35] | – To the team. – Alright. | – 为摔跤队干杯 – 好吧 |
[42:38] | – What should I wear to my first practice? – Just a singlet. | – 我第一次去该穿什么衣服? – 汗衫就行 |
[42:42] | – Seriously? – Yeah, so we can see your man strength. | – 不是开玩笑吧? – 不是 给我们看看你的爷们蛮力 |
[42:48] | Incoming call. Do you copy? | 来电话了 收到没有? |
[42:50] | Incoming call. Charlie Squadron taking heavy fire. Requesting air strike… | 来电话了 Charlie Squadron遭受重火力攻击 请求空中支援… |
[42:55] | Hello. Hello? | 喂 喂? |
[43:00] | This is Jackie Flaherity. Kyle’s staying with us. | 我是Jackie Flaherity Kyle在我们这儿住 |
[43:04] | Oh, I am gonna kill that lady. | 噢 我真想杀了那女的 |
[43:09] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[43:11] | Your phone rang. Your mom called. | 你的电话响了 你妈妈打的 |
[43:15] | You answered it? | 你接了吗? |
[43:16] | Yeah. We’ve been waiting to hear from her. | 接了 我们一直在等着她的消息 |
[43:19] | What’d she say? | 她说什么了? |
[43:21] | She didn’t say anything. She hung up. You talk to her? | 她什么都没说就挂了 你跟她聊过吗? |
[43:25] | No, but can you please not answer my phone anymore? | 没有 不过你以后别接我的电话了 好吗? |
[43:29] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. Sorry. | 好吧 你说得对 对不起 |
[43:36] | Oh. Here. You shouldn’t be smoking, but if you do… | 哦 对了 你真的不应该吸烟 不过如果要吸… |
[43:40] | – could you put the butts out in here? – I quit. | – 请把烟蒂放到这里好吗? – 我戒了 |
[43:43] | Now that I’m wrestling again, I can’t smoke. | 我现在又摔跤了 所以就不能再吸烟啦 |
[43:47] | Pretty cool, right? | 很酷 是不是? |
[43:50] | Yeah, it’s very cool. | 是 酷极了 |
[44:00] | Was that Abby? | 那是Abby吗? |
[44:02] | If it is, she just ran away. | 如果是的话 她刚刚就已经离家出走了 |
[44:19] | Hey. Were you outside? | 嘿 刚是你在外边吗? |
[44:23] | Yeah. I went for a run. | 是我 我出去跑了会步 |
[44:24] | Oh. | 哦 |
[44:26] | It’s pretty early. You do that every morning? | 挺早的嘛 你每天早上都跑步吗? |
[44:30] | In season, yeah. | 赛季的时候会 |
[44:33] | Huh. | 哈 |
[44:34] | Oh, um… You think I can use the weights in the closet? | 哦 呃… 我能用储物间的杠铃吗? |
[44:38] | Absolutely. Help yourself. | 当然可以 随便 |
[44:40] | – All right. Thanks. Mike. – Yeah. | – 好的 谢谢你 Mike – 不用客气 |
[44:48] | That was Kyle. He was working out. | 刚才是Kyle 他在锻炼身体 |
[44:51] | Is he gonna do that every morning? | 他以后每天早上都要这样吗? |
[44:53] | In season, yeah. | 是啊 季赛开始了 |
[44:56] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[45:02] | Timmons. | Timmons啊 |
[45:05] | One-nineteen. Good. | 119磅 很好 |
[45:07] | One-nineteen, got it. | 119 记下了 |
[45:09] | Look at those tattoos. | 看他身上的纹身 |
[45:11] | Kid is so freaking cool. | 这小孩实在太酷了 |
[45:14] | 125, Dreadlow. | Dreadlow 125磅 |
[45:19] | # Now’s the revolution. They’re pushing you down # | # 革命时节 泥足深陷 # |
[45:21] | # They got it, you want it. Don’t give it up # | # 彼之所有 汝之所求 永不言弃 # |
[45:23] | # Now’s the revolution # | # 革命时节 # |
[45:24] | # All you, dude. # | # 奋勇抵抗 群起攻击 # |
[45:26] | # It has to start sometime # | # 有时有始 # |
[45:28] | # Now’s the revolutlon. They’re pushing you down # | # 革命时节 泥足深陷 # |
[45:31] | # They got it, you want it. Don’t give it up # | # 彼之所有 汝之所求 永不言弃 # |
[45:33] | – This song sucks. – Yeah, Rew picked it. He’s an odd one. | – 这放的都是什么歌啊 – Rew选的 怪胎 |
[45:36] | – Vig, which one is your kid? – None of them. He quit. | – Vig 你儿子是哪个? – 他不在这 他退队了 |
[45:39] | Really? Your son quit? | 不是吧? 你儿子退了? |
[45:40] | My stepson. I thought that’d be a nice way to bond… | 是我继子 我觉得摔跤可以增进父子感情… |
[45:42] | but he said it wasn’t fierce and quit. | 但他说这运动一点也不暴力 就退队了 |
[45:44] | Harsh. So what are you still doing it for? | 停 那你为什么还在这做教练? |
[45:47] | Vig is leading by example. Winners never quit, right? | Vig在以身作则 胜利者永不言弃 对吧? |
[45:50] | That’s right, even if I’m not fierce. | 完全正确 即使我也不是个暴力的教练 |
[45:53] | Um, I sit there. | 额 我坐这 |
[45:55] | Sorry, I gotta sit next to Mike. It’s good luck. | 对不起 我要紧挨着Mike 这样才好运 |
[45:57] | Says who? | 谁说的? |
[45:58] | Guys. Guys. I don’t think we should fight about our seats in front of the kids. | 两位 两位 在孩子面前争座位可不是一件很荣耀的事情 |
[46:02] | – I’m not really fighting. – Come on. | – 我又不是在争 – 拜托 |
[46:07] | All right. Sit wherever you want. | 好吧 你想坐哪就坐哪 |
[46:12] | I feel overdressed. | 我穿得太隆重了 |
[46:16] | – Let’s go, guys. – Don’t worry about it. | – 跑起来啊 各位 – 算了吧 |
[46:18] | I always sit there. | 一直都是我坐那的 |
[46:19] | First day. | 第一天 体谅体谅 |
[46:24] | 主队12分:客队36分 | |
[46:26] | Up! There you go! Shoot! | 起来起来! 对! 就是这样! |
[46:28] | Take him down, Carlos! Come on. | 把他摁倒 Carlos! 加油 |
[46:33] | There you go. | 就这样吧 |
[46:35] | All right, Carlos. | 好吧 Carlos |
[46:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[46:42] | – Good match. – Yeah, great, thanks. | – 比赛很精彩 – 是的 很精彩 谢谢 |
[46:45] | – Hey. Okay, you ready? – Yeah. | – 嘿 你准备好了吗? – 准备好了 |
[46:48] | Okay. This kid is good, so, you know, you just be ready out there. | 很好 你的对手实力很强 所以 你今天就全当是练练手吧 |
[46:53] | – Okay. Can you give me a slap? – What? | – 好 你能给我一巴掌吗? – 什么? |
[46:58] | Slap me across the face, like you’re trying to wake me up. | 往我脸上来一巴掌 就当是你在叫醒我 |
[47:00] | Uh-huh. Okay. Like that? | 额 好 这样? |
[47:03] | Yeah, but a little harder. | 对 但下手再重一点 |
[47:07] | Go ahead, hit him. | 快啊 打他啊 |
[47:13] | Let’s go, Kyle! | 上场了 Kyle! |
[47:15] | Let’s go, Kyle! Take this punk out! | 加油 Kyle! 把这个废物扔出场外! |
[47:17] | Oh, Terry, hey, cut the shit, man. You’re a coach. You’re not sitting in the stands. | 噢 Terry 庄重点 你是教练 不是坐在场边助威的观众 |
[47:21] | – I get excited. You know how I get. – I know. | – 我就是激动了 你知道的 – 我知道我知道 |
[47:24] | I’m just coaching. Come on, buddy. | 我刚刚是在指导他 加油啊 小伙子 |
[47:32] | Okay, Kyle. | 很好 Kyle |
[47:35] | – Let’s go. Kyle! – Get your head up | – 加油 Kyle! – 把头抬起来 |
[47:43] | – Focus up. – Go on, Kyle! | – 集中精神 – Kyle! 对! 就是这样! |
[47:47] | Fresh start. | 重新开始 |
[47:54] | – Get out of that. – Keep the leg back! | – 挣脱开 – 把脚伸出来! |
[47:56] | Get out of that. Get out, Kyle. | 起来 起来啊 Kyle |
[47:59] | Two, red. | 红方 得两分 |
[48:02] | Get back on base! | 把他摔出去! |
[48:07] | – What the hell is he doing? – Losing. | – 他到底在干什么? – 他在输 |
[48:09] | It’s his first match, give him a break. | 这是他第一场赛 让他适应适应 |
[48:12] | Eye on the prize, eye on the prize. | 胜利在望 胜利在望了 |
[48:18] | Hey. You okay? | 嘿 你没事吧? |
[48:23] | – Did he smile? – Yeah, I think he did. | – 他是不是笑了一下? – 对 我也看见了 |
[48:35] | Hey, beautifull | 嘿 漂亮 |
[48:37] | Here we go! | 就应该这样! |
[48:40] | – Pioneers! – Nice. | – 开拓者队 啊! – 太好了 |
[48:42] | – Told you I’m good luck. – Had nothing to do with luck. | – 跟你说了我运气不错的 – 这无关运气 |
[48:46] | Beautiful. How’d that feel? Pretty good? | 干的漂亮 感觉怎样? 不错吧? |
[48:49] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Okay. | – 不错 – 好 那就好 |
[48:51] | – You ready? – Yeah. Can you slap me too, coach? | – 你准备好了? – 嗯 教练 你也能给我一巴掌吗? |
[48:53] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[48:58] | Well, I said you cannot touch the other gloves… | 我说了你不能碰其他的手套… |
[49:00] | I’m off to the market. Be back in a bit. | 我去趟超市 马上回来 |
[49:03] | – Can I go with you? – Uh, yeah, okay. | – 我能一起去吗? – 嗯 好啊 |
[49:07] | All right. Let me grab my sweatshirt real quick. | 好 那我赶紧去拿我的运动衫 |
[49:13] | – Heh. – I wanna go with Kyle. | – 呵 – 我想和Kyle一起去 |
[49:15] | No, sweetheart, it’s almost time for bed. | 不 亲爱的 都快到点睡觉了 |
[49:18] | – Please? – No. | – 求你了? – 不 |
[49:25] | Oh, Cocoa Puffs. Is that your brand? | 噢 可口泡芙 你爱吃? |
[49:27] | No, they’re for Leo. | 不是 我买给Leo吃的 |
[49:28] | How nice. Drop it in. It’s on me. | 真孝顺 扔进来吧 算我的 |
[49:31] | – Go ahead. – Thanks. | – 扔吧 – 谢谢 |
[49:34] | How’s he doing? | 你外公怎么样了? |
[49:36] | He’s okay. He can say some pretty funny things, though. | 他挺好的 还能说些挺有趣的事情 |
[49:40] | – The other day he told me I was fired. – Fired? For what? | – 有一天他跟我说我被解雇了 – 解雇了? 你犯什么错了? |
[49:44] | I don’t know. He just fired me. | 我也不知道 他就这样把我炒鱿鱼了 |
[49:46] | Hmm, I think I have to meet this Leo. | 嗯 我觉得我可以去见见这个Leo |
[49:49] | Grab me two spaghettis. | 帮我拿两包意大利面条 |
[49:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:54] | – Do you have any homework? – A litte. I hate homework. | – 学校里有留什么功课要做吗? – 有一些 我讨厌做功课 |
[49:58] | You ever think of going to college? | 想过去上大学吗? |
[50:01] | Yeah, but just to wrestle. My old coach thought I could get a scholarship. | 有 但只是想去摔跤 我以前的教练说我可以拿个奖学金 |
[50:05] | Yeah, I heard you were pretty good. Why’d you quit? | 是啊 听说你以前就很厉害了 你为什么要退队呢? |
[50:11] | That’s okay. You don’t have to tell me. | 没事的 你可以不告诉我的 |
[50:14] | Ah. | 啊 |
[50:15] | – You like tacos? – Yeah. | – 喜欢墨西哥煎玉米饼? – 是啊 |
[50:18] | Me too. I make a mean taco. | 我也喜欢 我做的很好吃的哦 |
[50:26] | Let’s go! Let’s stay focused! Focus, guys! Good things wil come! | 加油! 注意力集中! 集中 小伙子们! 一切都会好起来的! |
[50:29] | Okay, coach, let’s bring them in. | 可以了 教练 把他们都叫过来 |
[50:33] | – Come on! – Let’s go. Sit down, everybody! | – 过来! – 男孩们 都过来 坐下! |
[50:35] | – Have a seat. – Bring it in. | – 都坐下 – 都过来 |
[50:38] | All right. | 很好 |
[50:40] | I wanna spend this week working on bottom position. | 这周我准备让大家加强下盘练习一下 |
[50:43] | – Ha, ha. – Stemler. | – 哈哈 – Stemler |
[50:45] | Now, did you guys all see what Kyle did the other day? He exploded up, right? | 你们都看见那天Kyle的表现了吧? 他一跃而起 对吧? |
[50:50] | Kyle, show the guys what you did. | Kyle 给大家示范一下你是怎么办到的 |
[50:53] | It’s kind of my own thing. | 也就只是我自己的方法 |
[50:55] | Well, can you share it with us? | 这样 那你愿意把你的方法分享给大家呢? |
[50:57] | – But it’s not even a move or anything. – That’s okay. | – 但是其实连动作都算不上 – 没关系 |
[51:00] | That’s okay. | 也没关系 |
[51:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[51:04] | Well, I just tell myself that… | 嗯 我就告诉自己… |
[51:07] | the guy on top is trying to take my head and shove it underwater and kill me. | 上面那家伙想抓着我的头 按到水里 要我的命 |
[51:12] | And if I don’t wanna die on bottom, I have to do whatever the fuck it takes to get out. | 所以如果我不想被活活淹死 我得想方设法活命 |
[51:20] | Okay. So the move is, “Whatever the fuck it takes.” Let’s go. Let’s work on it! | 好 所以诀窍就是 “想方设法活命” 我们开始吧! |
[51:26] | – Whatever the fuck it takes! Let’s go! Gentlemen, up! – Come on, guys. | – 想方设法活命! 开始吧! 小伙子们 起来! – 加油伙计们 |
[51:31] | “You think because you pay the bills, you have the right for all the say… | “你认为就因为你付了钱 你就有权利… |
[51:34] | you don’t see to her, you don’t care for her…” | 不照顾她 不关心她…” |
[51:37] | Your mother wouldn’t come, huh? | 你妈不会来了吧? |
[51:39] | – No. – That girl was always a tough kid. | – 不来了 – 她从小就很倔 |
[51:43] | She say bad things about me? | 她说我坏话了吗? |
[51:46] | Yeah, but I never listen to her anyways. | 说过 但我从没对她说的话上心过 |
[51:49] | But you should. That’s your mother. | 你不该这样 怎么说她也是你妈 |
[51:51] | Respect that. | 你要尊敬她 |
[51:53] | Could you turn that down? I hate that judge. | 电视开小点声行吗? 我看那个法官不爽 |
[51:57] | She’s the reason I’m here. | 都是她害我在这鬼地方的 |
[52:00] | But, Leo, this place is pretty nice. | 但Leo 这地方挺不错的呀 |
[52:02] | But it’s not my house. | 但这不是我家! |
[52:05] | I paid for my house. | 我自己买了房子 |
[52:07] | I own my house! | 我有自己的房子! |
[52:09] | Damn judge. Shut it off! | 该死的法官 给我关了电视! |
[52:21] | You wanna go for a walk outside, Leo? | Leo 你想出去走走吗? |
[52:26] | Yeah. Let’s go to my park. | 好啊 去我的公园走走 |
[52:30] | Your park, huh? | 你的公园? |
[52:32] | Yeah, my park. | 对 就是我的公园 |
[52:35] | – Hey, did you bring the tape? – Yeah, it’s in my bag. | – 你带胶带了吗? – 带了 在我包里 |
[52:39] | – Hey,Mike, can I ask you something? – Yeah. | – 嘿 Mike 能问你个事吗? – 嗯 |
[52:42] | Of course. What? | 当然可以 什么事? |
[52:45] | Leo told me that some judge made him move into that place. | Leo跟我说有个法官害他搬到现在的地方 |
[52:48] | – He said that, huh? – Yeah. Is that true, or is he just making it up? | – 他这么说的? – 对啊 是真的还是他瞎编的? |
[52:54] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[52:56] | No, that’s true, pal. | 对 是真的 伙计 |
[52:59] | – Why? – Well… | – 为什么要他搬家? – 这个… |
[53:01] | because they take really good care of him there, you know? | 因为他在那能得到很好的照顾 你觉得呢? |
[53:05] | – But he wants to live at home. – Oh. I know. | – 但他想住在家里 – 哦 这我知道 |
[53:09] | I know. It’s, uh, complicated. | 我知道 这个 嗯 挺复杂的 |
[53:13] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[53:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[53:17] | Yes, this is him. | 对 我就是 |
[53:20] | Oh, hi. | 哦 你好! |
[53:22] | Yeah, can you hold on just a moment, please? Thanks. | 好的 你能不能先不要挂断? 多谢了 |
[53:26] | Uh, I gotta take this. | 嗯 我得接下电话 |
[53:29] | I’ll be in in a minute, okay? | 我马上进去 好吗? |
[53:31] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[53:40] | What? She doesn’t even know us. | 什么? 她根本就不认识我们 |
[53:43] | Yeah, well, I think she heard that I’m a lawyer, and I have a famliy… | 是的 我猜她听说我是个律师 而且有家室了… |
[53:46] | and that was good enough. | 这样就够了 |
[53:47] | – For how long? – Another month. | – 多久? – 再一个月 |
[53:49] | – Until she gets out of rehab. – A month? | – 直到她戒毒成功 – 一个月? |
[53:51] | – Yes. – Holy crap. | – 没错 – 我的天啦 |
[53:53] | But, you know, she said that this Craig guy took off… | 但 她说那个叫Craig的离家出走了… |
[53:56] | and she really sounded kind of shaky. | 她听起来挺不安的 |
[53:58] | I can’t believe this lady. | 我不相信这个女人 |
[54:01] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[54:03] | – Where is he, anyway? – In the basement wth Abby. | – 他人呢? – 和Abby一起在地下室 |
[54:10] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办? |
[54:13] | We let him stay. I don’t know. Do we even have a choice? | 我们收留他 我也不清楚 我们还有的选择吗? |
[54:17] | I guess we don’t. | 我想只能这样了 |
[54:33] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[54:35] | – You nervous? – No. | – 紧张吗? – 不啊 |
[54:37] | I am. | 我紧张 |
[54:39] | – You’re not wrestling. – Yeah, I know, I’m nervous a lot. | – 你没参加比赛 – 对 我知道 我紧张得要死 |
[54:44] | Ever think about wrestling in a match? | 想象过参加摔跤比赛吗? |
[54:46] | I’m just waiting for the green light from coach, you know? | 我只是听从教练的指挥而已 懂吧? |
[54:50] | Yeah. That’s cool. | 嗯 不错 |
[54:52] | Dude, I’m glad I’m not wrestling today. | 哥们 真庆幸我今天不用去摔跤 |
[54:55] | These guys are ranked fourth in state. | 这些家伙在州里排名第四 |
[54:56] | You’re wresting Kenny Randall. He’s undefeated. He’s tough. | 你要和Kenny Randall比赛 他从未败过 很强 |
[55:00] | Really tough. | 非常强 |
[55:01] | Whole team’s tough. | 整个队都很强 |
[55:04] | I hate going to this freaking place. | 真不喜欢来这鬼地方 |
[55:07] | Maybe that’s why you’re nervous. | 你就是这样才紧张的 |
[55:10] | Yeah. Maybe. | 嗯 可能吧 |
[55:13] | All right, cut the chatter! Cut the chatter! | 好了 安静! 安静! |
[55:17] | Now, you should all be playing the “What if” game. | 现在 你们都应该想想计策来应对各种状况 |
[55:20] | What if he shoots a single leg? | 如果对手单脚环着你怎么办? |
[55:22] | – What if he controls my wrist? – What if we all got pinned like last year? | – 如果手腕被对手抓住了怎么办? – 如果我们都像去年一样被压住怎么办? |
[55:25] | Stemler, I swear to God, I’m gonna throw you right off this bus myself. | Stemler 你信不信我亲手把你从这辆车上扔下去 |
[55:29] | – Now, shut up. – My bad, Coach Vig. | – 给我闭嘴 – 我错了 Vig教练 |
[55:31] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[55:40] | – They really pin all of you? – Just about. | – 去年你们真的被揍惨了? – 差不多吧 |
[55:44] | It’s gonna be a fucking bloodbath. | 又得浴血奋战了 |
[55:51] | 如果你看到这行字 说明你被压倒了! | |
[56:03] | All right, Carlos. Kyle. | 干得好 Carlos Kyle 你过来 |
[56:08] | Okay. Th s is Kenny Randall. He’s very good. | 接下来就是Kenny Randall 他很厉害 |
[56:11] | – Yeah, I heard. – All right, but you have an advantage here. | – 嗯 我听说了 – 好 但你有个优势 |
[56:14] | He has no idea who you are, right? He’s gonna be over-confident. | 他不知道你是谁对吧? 他会骄傲自满 |
[56:17] | Take advantage of that. He’s gonna come at you, definitely. | 利用这一点 他肯定会采取攻势 |
[56:20] | Use his momentum, take a shot, and put him away. Okay? | 借着他的势头 找准机会 干掉他 懂吗? |
[56:23] | Okay. Yeah? | 好 明白没? |
[56:25] | And Randall, Sheffield. | 接下来是 来自谢菲尔德的Randall |
[56:31] | – Why’d Daddy hit Kyle? – I have no idea. | – 为什么爸爸要打Kyle? – 我也不知道 |
[56:33] | – Come on, guys. – Focus, Kyle, focus. | – 加油伙计们 – 集中精力 Kyle 注意集中精力 |
[56:35] | Let’s go, baby. Let’s go, Kyle! | 上吧 哥们 加油 Kyle! |
[56:37] | Look alive! Look alive! Let’s go, come on! Come on! | 注意! 注意! 来吧 加油! 加油! |
[56:42] | Be a winner, Kyle! | 拿下这局 Kyle! |
[56:43] | – Shake hands. – Don’t wait. Go after him. | – 选手握手 – 别浪费时间 扁他 |
[56:49] | Take your time, Kenny. Work around, take him down. | 慢慢来 Kenny 脚步灵活点 放倒他 |
[56:54] | No way. | 难以置信! |
[57:00] | Holy shit. Holy shit !Holy shit! | 天呐 天呐 天呐! |
[57:03] | – He just pinned Kenny Randall. – Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! | – 他摔倒了Kenny Randal! – 天呐! 天呐! 天呐! |
[57:07] | Guys, guys, guys, calm down. Calm down, calm down, alI right? | 喂喂喂 别激动 别激动 冷静点 行吗? |
[57:11] | – There you go, Kyle. – How about that? | – 干得好 Kyle – 可不是? |
[57:13] | – He knows who I am now. – You’re goddamned right he does! | – 现在他知道我是谁了 – 可不是吗 他得认清楚了! |
[57:25] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[57:27] | – Can I watch TV in here? – Oh, yeah. | – 我能看会儿电视吗? – 没问题 |
[57:29] | Oh. Wait, I wanna show you something first. | 哦 等等 先让你看个好东西 |
[57:32] | – Stella, who’s that? – Kyle. | – Stella 他是谁? – Kyle |
[57:37] | She started doing that at the wrestling match today. | 她就是今天摔跤比赛开始会叫你名字的 |
[57:40] | – That’s cool. – Yeah. | – 真好 – 是呀 |
[57:42] | Okay, I gotta ask. Those tattoos. They must have hurt, right? | 嗯 我想问问 那些纹身 纹的时候会痛吧? |
[57:46] | – Not really. – No, come on, don’t lie to me. | – 不怎么痛 – 得了 别想蒙我 |
[57:49] | Look. | 看 我也有 |
[57:50] | I got it on spring break. Hurt like hell. | 春假时候纹的 疼死我了 |
[57:53] | – What does it say? – J.B.J. | – 纹的什么? – J.B.J |
[57:56] | Jon Bon Jovi? I’m a fan. | 知道Jon Bon Jovi(摇滚乐队)吗? 我是他们的歌迷 |
[57:58] | – Really? – Yes, really. | – 真的吗? – 当然是真的 |
[58:00] | I’m a Jersey Girl. You got a problem with that? | 我可迷他们了 有意见吗? |
[58:03] | No, I do not. | 没 当然没有 |
[58:07] | That was fun today. You’re good. | 今天很开心了 你表现得很好 |
[58:10] | – I’m glad you started wrestling again. – Yeah. Me too. | – 我很高兴你又开始摔跤了 – 嗯 我也很高兴 |
[58:13] | No quitting this time. You got that? | 这次别再放弃了 听明白了吗? |
[58:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[58:18] | – Can I tell you something? – Of course. | – 我能告诉你件事吗? – 说吧 |
[58:21] | I didn’t quit my old wrestling team. | 当初并不是我退出了摔跤队 |
[58:25] | I got thrown off. | 是被开除的 |
[58:27] | – Why? – I stole a car. | – 为什么? – 我偷了辆车 |
[58:31] | What? You don’t even drive, do you? | 什么? 你又不会开 你会吗? |
[58:33] | No. | 的确不会 |
[58:35] | That was part of the problem. | 就是不会开才出问题的 |
[58:36] | – Whose car did you steal? – A teacher’s. | – 你偷了谁的车? – 一个老师的 |
[58:39] | – Oh, my God. – I know. | – 老天爷 – 嗯 |
[58:41] | – It was really stupid. – Yeah, it was really stupid. | – 这事儿太傻了 – 是相当的傻 |
[58:44] | – You could have killed yourself. – Yeah. | – 那样会送命的 – 对啊 |
[58:48] | Everything just got messed up after that. | 从那以后所有事都乱套了 |
[58:53] | Hey. We all do stupid things. | 嘿 人非圣贤 孰能无过 |
[58:56] | But the good news is you got another chance. | 但是好消息是你又有机会了 |
[58:59] | And you’re kicking butt. | 而且你棒极了 |
[59:01] | – That’s the way to do it. – Yeah, I guess. | – 就该这么做 – 我想是吧 |
[59:05] | Oh, totally is. You know who’d agree with me? | 毫无疑问 你知道谁会支持我的观点? |
[59:08] | – Mike? – No. | – Mike吗? – 不是 |
[59:10] | – J.B.J. – Ha, ha. | – 是J.B.J. – 呵呵 |
[59:22] | # Why you wanna tell me how to live my life? # | # 为何你要告诉我该如何过我的一生? # |
[59:29] | # Who are you to tell me if it’s black or white? # | # 你又凭什么告诉我黑白之分? # |
[59:37] | # Mama, can you help me try to understand? # | # 妈妈 你是否能帮我试着了解? # |
[59:40] | # Is innocence the difference between a boy and a man? # | # 无辜是否是孩子和大人的分界? # |
[59:44] | # My daddy lived to die, that’s just the price that he paid # | # 我爸爸过着漠然的生活 那正是他付出的代价 # |
[59:47] | # Sacrificed his life just slaving away # | # 牺牲了他的生活 只工作不放假 # |
[59:51] | # Oh, If there’s one thing I hang on to # | # 哦 如果有件事让我坚持 # |
[59:56] | # That gets me through the night # | # 度过寒冷的夜晚 # |
[59:59] | # Oh… # | # 哦… # |
[1:00:01] | # I ain’t gonna do what I don’t want to # | # 我不会违背自己的意志 # |
[1:00:03] | – Gotcha. – Ow. | – 明白了 – 嗷 |
[1:00:05] | – Ow. – Too hard, bro. | – 嗷 – 下手太重了 哥们儿 |
[1:00:06] | # Shining like a diamond rolling with the dice # | # 像钻石一般闪烁 和骰子一起翻滚 # |
[1:00:10] | – Good? – Yeah, go | – 好了吗? – 好了 去吧 |
[1:00:14] | – Whoa! – Oh, shit! | – 哇哦! – 哦 该死! |
[1:00:19] | Awesome. Unh. | 太棒了 哈 |
[1:00:24] | Yeah, baby! Unh. | 就是这样 宝贝 额 |
[1:00:26] | # Have a nice day # | # 过美好的一天吧 # |
[1:00:30] | – They don’t have a heavy weight. – Really? | – 他们不是很重 – 是吗? |
[1:00:32] | No. Korsic will be happy. | 不重 Korsic会高兴的 |
[1:00:34] | – Tell him so he doesn’t puke. – What do you mean? He doesn’t have to lose weight. | – 告诉他这样他就不会吐 – 这话什么意思? 他不用减肥 |
[1:00:37] | – Why’s he puking? – Nerves. | – 为什么要吐? – 精神紧张 |
[1:00:40] | Ner… | 精… |
[1:00:41] | Oh, well, this is a team for the ages. | 哦 这队可有些年头了 |
[1:00:43] | – Hey, guys. What’s up? – Stemler wants to wrestle today. | – 嘿 伙计们 有什么事? – Stemler今天想摔跤 |
[1:00:46] | Heh. | 呵 |
[1:00:48] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:00:49] | – You do? – Yeah, coach. | – 你真想? – 是的 教练 |
[1:00:51] | I’m pretty sure I’m ready. Right? | 我确定我准备好了 对吧? |
[1:00:54] | Right. | 是的 |
[1:00:57] | Where you gonna wrestle, Stemler? | 你准备去哪个级别 Stemler? |
[1:00:59] | He can wrestle at 119. | 他可以在119 |
[1:01:00] | If I bump up to 125 and get a pin, and Jimmy goes 130… | 如果我被分到125并取得优胜 同时Jimmy去了130号… |
[1:01:04] | then we’re only giving up one weight class and we actually have a shot. | 那么我们就仅仅放弃了一个重量级别 这样我们就还有机会 |
[1:01:08] | – Vague? – Yeah. He’s right. | – 是吗? – 是啊 他说的没错 |
[1:01:11] | – It’s possible. – Stemler… | – 有可能 – Stemler… |
[1:01:13] | – have you ever wrestled in a match before? – No, I have not. | – 你此前有参加过摔跤比赛吗? – 不 没有过 |
[1:01:17] | – He’s just waiting for the green light, right? – Right. | – 他正在等你们的肯定 对吧? – 是的 |
[1:01:22] | I think now’s my time. | 我觉得该我上了 |
[1:01:24] | I feel the force. | 我能感受到这股力量 |
[1:01:34] | – One twenty-five. – Okay. | – 125 – 好的 |
[1:01:35] | Okay, we’re gonna start 125, DePasquale and Timmons. | 好吧 我们先进行125 DePasquale和Timmons |
[1:01:39] | And then finish 119, Tominson and Stemler. | 然后是119 Tominson和Stemler |
[1:01:44] | I’m ready, coach. | 我准备好了 教练 |
[1:01:47] | – Showtime. – Good. | – 表演时间 – 好的 |
[1:01:50] | Oh, boy. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[1:01:52] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[1:01:54] | Hook him, come on! That’s it! Now hold on to him! | 抓住他 加油! 就是这样! 趴在他身上! |
[1:01:58] | Hook the arm, Carlos, that’s it! Stay on him! | 抓住他的手 Carlos 就是这样! 趴在他身上! |
[1:02:00] | Hang on to him! Hang on to him! | 抱紧他! 抱紧他! |
[1:02:03] | – Yeah! – Very good. | – 耶! – 非常好 |
[1:02:05] | Good boy, good boy, good boy. | 好样的 好样的 好样的 |
[1:02:07] | Great, Carlos! Awesome. | 太好了 Carlos! 太厉害了 |
[1:02:09] | – How we doing? – Shit, we can win this thing. | – 怎么样了? – 我靠 我们能赢 |
[1:02:12] | If Stemle doesn’t get pinned, we can win. We’re up five. | 如果Stemle不被压倒 我们就能赢 我们领先5分 |
[1:02:14] | – That’s a huge fucking “if.” – I can hear you, coach. | – 那可能性微乎其微 – 我能听见你们说话 教练 |
[1:02:19] | Sorry, Stemler. | 抱歉 Stemler |
[1:02:22] | Okay, come on, Stemler, let’s go. | 好吧 加油 Stemler 上吧 |
[1:02:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:02:27] | All rght, buddy. | 好的 兄弟 |
[1:02:29] | You’ve been practicing a long time. | 你训练了很久 |
[1:02:32] | – A long time. – Yeah. Yeah. | – 很久 – 是的 没错 |
[1:02:34] | And you’re ready for this, okay? | 而且你已经准备好了 知道吗? |
[1:02:36] | You get in trouble, you just listen to me. I’m right here. | 如果你在场上遇到困难 听我指挥 我就在这 |
[1:02:39] | Okay? All right? | 好吧? 可以吗? |
[1:02:40] | Stemler, you’re not gonna get pinned. You are not gonna get pinned. | Stemler 你不会被压住的 不会被压住的 |
[1:02:43] | No way, alright? Now, I’m gonna slap you. You ready? | 绝不会 好吗? 现在我要给你一巴掌 你准备好了吗? |
[1:02:46] | Yeah, but not so hard. | 好的 但别打太重了 |
[1:02:52] | – Thanks. – Okay. | – 谢谢 – 好的 |
[1:02:54] | Let’s get this going here! | 赶快开始吧! |
[1:02:56] | – You gotta check in. – Sign in. | – 你得先去检录 – 报到 |
[1:02:59] | – Let’s go, Stem! – Let’s go! | – 去吧 Stem! – 上吧! |
[1:03:03] | You got this! | 你一定赢! |
[1:03:10] | Holy shit, it’s Darth Vader. Are you kidding me? | 天呐 是黑武士 开玩笑呢吧? |
[1:03:13] | – No way. – What? | – 不可能的 – 什么? |
[1:03:14] | I can’t do this. No. | 我不能上 不行 |
[1:03:15] | – What are you…? – Don’t take that off. | – 你在干…? – 不要脱比赛服 |
[1:03:19] | It’s just a mask. For Chris’sake, Stemler. | 那只是个面具 我的天啊 Stemler |
[1:03:22] | – Stemler. – It’s a protective mask. | – Stemler – 只是个保护面具 |
[1:03:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事啊? |
[1:03:26] | If he’s Darth Vader, you’re the Secret Apprentice. | 如果他是黑武士 你就是秘密学徒 |
[1:03:30] | You got this. | 你一定能赢 |
[1:03:34] | Ref, what’s he doing? | 裁判 他在干什么? |
[1:03:37] | Okay? | 好吧? |
[1:03:38] | – Alright. – Let’s go. | – 好的 – 上吧 |
[1:03:40] | – All right, Stemler. – Let’s go, Stem. | – 就是这样 Stemler – 上吧 Stem |
[1:03:42] | Good man, let’s go. Let’s go. | 好样的 上吧 上吧 |
[1:03:45] | Move over. Right here. | 过来一点 到这里 |
[1:03:46] | – Shake hands. – Don’t give an inch. | – 握个手 – 要寸步不让 |
[1:03:49] | – All right, Stemler. – All right. | – 好的 Stemler – 好的 |
[1:03:52] | Good. Alright. | 好 不错 |
[1:03:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:03:56] | Attaboy. Good start. Alright. | 好小伙 好的开始 没关系 |
[1:03:59] | – Just keep trying. – I can’t watch this. | – 继续努力 – 我看不下去了 |
[1:04:04] | Let’s go, ref! This kid’s not doing anything! | 快点吧 裁判! 这孩子什么都不会! |
[1:04:07] | – It’s stalling! – Doing great, Stemler. | – 他都不能动了! – 干得漂亮 Stemler |
[1:04:09] | – Come on, Stemler! – Focus. | – 加油 Stemler! – 集中注意力 |
[1:04:11] | – Keep it going! – Tough it out, buddy! | – 继续努力! – 努力挣脱! 伙计! |
[1:04:13] | – All right, Stemler. – Stalling, green. | – 好的 Stemler – 绿方被压倒 |
[1:04:15] | One, red. | 红方得一分 |
[1:04:17] | – Shit. Shit. – Just keep going. | – 妈的 该死 – 继续努力 |
[1:04:20] | We’re one point from a tech fall. We’re gonna lose on criteria. | 我们还差一分就要被判技术失误了 我们会在小分上输掉的 |
[1:04:23] | – No shit. Really? – If he loses by 15 points it’s a technical fall… | – 别胡说 真的吗? – 如果他输十五分以上就是技术失误… |
[1:04:26] | and even though the score is tied, we’re gonna lose. | 那么即使比分相同 我们也会输的 |
[1:04:29] | – Serously? – All right, fuck this. | – 真的吗? – 好吧 不管这么多了 |
[1:04:30] | Hey, Stemler. Stemler! | 嘿 Stemler Stemler! |
[1:04:32] | Listen to me. You need to get up, buddy! | 听我说 你必须得起来 伙计! |
[1:04:35] | All right? He is trying to drown you! | 知道吗? 他现在要淹死你! |
[1:04:38] | He wants you dead! Okay? | 他是要弄死你! 你明白吗? |
[1:04:40] | But you are not gonna die on the bottom, are you, Stemler? Right? | 但你不会死在下面的 是吧 Stemler? 是吧? |
[1:04:44] | You hear me? All right, you remember the move? | 听见我说话了吗? 好的 你还记得动作要领吗? |
[1:04:47] | Whatever the fuck it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[1:04:51] | – Whatever the fuck it takes! Get up! – Come on, Stemler! | – 不惜一切他妈的代价! 起来! – 加油 Stemler! |
[1:05:02] | Wrestle him! Wrestle him! | 摔他! 摔他! |
[1:05:08] | Let’s go, Stemler! | 上啊 Stemler! |
[1:05:12] | Keep going, buddy! | 继续努力 伙计! |
[1:05:19] | Go shake his hand. Shake his hand! | 去和他握下手 去握下手! |
[1:05:23] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[1:05:35] | I’m proud of what you did today. | 我为你今天的所做所为感到骄傲 |
[1:05:37] | That win meant a lot to the guys. | 这场胜利对于他们意义重大 |
[1:05:39] | – Yeah. Good coaching with Stemler. – Yeah. | – 是啊 对Stemler的指导很精彩 – 是啊 |
[1:05:44] | Let me ask you something, Kyle. What’s it like to be as good as you are? | 问你个问题 Kyle 像你这么优秀是什么感觉呢? |
[1:05:48] | What’s that feel like? | 是什么感觉? |
[1:05:49] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:05:52] | I guess it just feels like I’m in control. | 我想就是感觉我掌控着比赛 |
[1:05:54] | Of everything, you know? | 以及一切 知道吗? |
[1:05:58] | Yeah, I do. Must be nice. | 是啊 我能想象 感觉一定很棒 |
[1:06:02] | It is. | 是很棒 |
[1:06:06] | Get your leg free. Greg, get your leg free. Gotta get your leg free. Arch your back! | 把腿抽出来 Greg 把腿抽出来 把腿抽出来 拱起背! |
[1:06:10] | Arch! Arch! Fight! Arch! Fight it! Get your leg free! | 拱起背! 拱起背! 加油! 拱起背! 加油! 把腿抽出来! |
[1:06:14] | Get your leg free! Arch! Up, up, reach! | 把腿抽出来! 拱起来! 起来 起来 抓住! |
[1:06:17] | Reach! Fight it! | 抓住! 加油! |
[1:06:19] | – District champs, baby. – Yep. | – 地区冠军到手了 是啊 – 是啊 |
[1:06:22] | – Pure fucking poetry, baby! – Distrct champs, baby. | – 传奇人物! – 地区冠军 孩子 |
[1:06:28] | – Hey, Leo. – Yeah. | – 嘿 Leo – 什么事 |
[1:06:30] | – Guess who just won the districts. – Who? | – 猜猜谁刚赢了地区冠军 – 谁啊? |
[1:06:32] | I did. | 是我 |
[1:06:33] | – Check it out. – Wow. | – 看我的奖牌 – 哇 |
[1:06:35] | – And guess what. – What? | – 再猜猜还有什么 – 什么? |
[1:06:39] | Mike got a call from a college scout about me. | Mike接到大学打来电话问我的情况 |
[1:06:41] | – Yeah? – Hi, baby. | – 是吗? – 嗨 宝贝 |
[1:06:45] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么? |
[1:06:48] | I just came to get you, honey. And to see grandpa. | 我过来接你啊 亲爱的 另外再看看爷爷 |
[1:06:53] | Baby, I missed you so much. Can I get a hug? | 宝贝 我太想你了 能抱一下我吗? |
[1:07:11] | – She go down? – Yeah, she passed right out. | – 她下来了? – 是啊 她刚出去 |
[1:07:13] | – How’s he doing? – He’s upset. | – 他怎么样? – 他很生气 |
[1:07:15] | And don’t blame him. | 别怪他 |
[1:07:17] | – It’s weird she shows up like that. – Yeah. | – 她就这样出现简直莫名其妙 – 是啊 |
[1:07:19] | – And of course she’s late, the druggie. – Can you stop with the “druggie” thing? | – 当然她还迟到了 瘾君子 – 你能别提吸毒的事儿了吗? |
[1:07:23] | – Please. – What? She’s a druggie. | – 求你了 – 怎么了? 她就是个瘾君子 |
[1:07:26] | I understand that. | 这我知道 |
[1:07:28] | – You’re gonna talk to her, right? – Yes, I intend to. | – 你会去和她谈谈的 对吧? – 是的 我是这样打算的 |
[1:07:30] | If you don’t punch her first. | 只要你别先出手打她 |
[1:07:33] | Okay, uh, that’s her. | 好的 嗯 她来了 |
[1:07:37] | – It’s not my fault if I punch her. – You know what? It is. | – 我要是出手打她 不是我的错 – 你还别说 那就是你的错 |
[1:07:40] | That will be your fault. | 那将是你的错 |
[1:07:43] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[1:07:44] | Mike Flaherty. How are you? | 我是Mike Flaherty 你好吗? |
[1:07:45] | – Come on in, please. – Sorry, but my cab was late, so… | – 请进 – 不好意思 我的出租车晚了 所以… |
[1:07:49] | That’s not a problem. Not a problem. Come in. | 那没关系 没关系 进来吧 |
[1:07:51] | This is my wife, Jackie. | 这是我妻子 Jackie |
[1:07:54] | – Hi. Nice to meet you. – Right. | – 嗨 很高兴见到你 – 好的 |
[1:07:59] | Uh, can I take your jacket? | 呃 要我帮你拿外套吗? |
[1:08:02] | – Oh, yeah. Yes. – Okay. | – 哦 好的 可以 – 好的 |
[1:08:04] | Thank you. Ahem. | 谢谢你 咳咳 |
[1:08:09] | – You have a really nice home. – Thank you. | – 你们家真漂亮 – 谢谢 |
[1:08:13] | Uh, do you wanna sit down? | 呃 你想坐坐吗? |
[1:08:16] | – Thanks. – Please. | – 谢谢 – 随意 |
[1:08:20] | So Kyle’s downstairs with Abby, our 6-year-old. | Kyle在楼下和我们六岁的女儿Abby一起 |
[1:08:24] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好的 |
[1:08:26] | Uh… | 呃… |
[1:08:28] | Can I get you a drink? | 你想喝点什么吗? |
[1:08:32] | Uh, water or soda? Anything? | 呃 水还是碳酸饮料? 还是别的? |
[1:08:35] | Oh. No, I’m… | 哦 不用 我… |
[1:08:38] | fine. | 不用了 |
[1:08:39] | Okay, uh, I’ll go get Kyle. | 好吧 那我去叫Kyle |
[1:08:43] | Yeah. How’s he doing? | 好的 他怎么样? |
[1:08:47] | Uh, actually, he’s doing very well. | 呃 事实上 他过得很好 |
[1:08:50] | Extremely well. | 非常非常好 |
[1:08:51] | Yes, he’s going to the high school here. And he’s wrestling on the team, actually. | 是的 他将在这里上高中 而且他还是摔跤队队员 |
[1:08:56] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:08:58] | – Yeah, that’s great. Mm. – Yeah. | – 是啊 那太好了 嗯 – 是啊 |
[1:09:00] | – He loves wrestling so much. – I know. | – 他非常热爱摔跤 – 我知道 |
[1:09:03] | Oh, he’s a sweet kid. Our girls love him. | 哦 他是个好孩子 我们的女儿们很喜欢他 |
[1:09:06] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[1:09:12] | That’s nice. I’m sorry. | 那太好了 很抱歉 |
[1:09:16] | I don’t mean to… | 我不想… |
[1:09:19] | It’s just been a really hard time and everything. | 我只是感觉遭透了 |
[1:09:24] | – And I feel bad that… – Oh. Come on. | – 我觉得很抱歉… – 哦 别这样 |
[1:09:28] | Now, come on. These things happen. | 别这样 这种事时有发生 |
[1:09:31] | We loved having him here. | 我们很喜欢他来这里 |
[1:09:33] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[1:09:35] | Hey, honey. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[1:09:37] | Uh… This is Abby. Abby, this is Kyle’s mom. | 嗯… 这个是Abby Abby 这是Kyle的妈妈 |
[1:09:41] | – Hey, Abby. – Hi. | – 嘿 Abby – 嗨 |
[1:09:44] | Hey, kiddo, you think you could go get Kyle for us? | 嘿 孩子 你能帮我们把Kyle叫过来吗? |
[1:09:47] | – He left. – He left? What do you mean? | – 他走了 – 他走了? 这是什么意思? |
[1:09:49] | He left out the window. | 他跳窗户出去了 |
[1:09:53] | – I’m really sorry about this. – It’s okay. Thanks. | – 非常抱歉 – 没关系 谢谢你 |
[1:09:59] | You know, Kyle is doing really well with the wrestling here, Cindy. | Cindy 你知道吗 Kyle在摔跤队表现很好 |
[1:10:02] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[1:10:04] | He has the regions this weekend, and if he wins there, he goes on to the states. | 他这个周末去参加地区大赛 如果他赢了 他将参加州里的比赛 |
[1:10:09] | – That’s great. – It is, you know. | – 那太棒了 – 是啊 你知道的 |
[1:10:11] | Could be a really good thing for him. | 对他来说是件很好的事 |
[1:10:13] | It might even mean a scholarship. You know? | 甚至能帮他赢得奖学金 你知道吗? |
[1:10:16] | So I was wondering, actually, if you wouldn’t mind maybe staying around… | 所以我想你能不能在这儿呆… |
[1:10:20] | another couple of weeks? | 几个星期? |
[1:10:22] | I don’t think I can afford to stay in the motel for that long. | 我可能没有钱在汽车旅馆呆那么长时间 |
[1:10:26] | Uh-huh. | 我知道了 |
[1:10:28] | Do you think maybe we could stay in my dad’s house? | 你觉得我们能呆在爸爸家里吗? |
[1:10:34] | Yeah, I think that we could probably make that work. Yeah. | 可以 我觉得这个方法应该行得通 嗯 |
[1:10:38] | Yeah. Then, yeah. | 好吧 那就这样 |
[1:10:41] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的决定了? – 好吧 |
[1:10:42] | That’s great. Great. | 那太好了 太好了 |
[1:10:44] | Sorry. Excuse me. Ahem. | 抱歉 我接个电话 嗯 |
[1:10:47] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[1:10:49] | – Yeah, Kyle’s over here. – Really? | – 嘿 Kyle在我这里 – 真的吗? |
[1:10:51] | Good, we found him. | 好的 我们找到他了 |
[1:10:53] | Yeah, we’re playing Wii Golf. I’m destroying him. | 是的 我们在玩Wii高尔夫游戏 我把他打得落花流水 |
[1:10:56] | Hey, not for nothing, dude, but this kid really hates his mother. | 嘿 毫不夸张的说 哥们 这孩子恨死他妈妈了 |
[1:10:59] | – All right. Great, Terry. Thank you. – No, I’m serlous. | – 好吧 好吧 Terry 谢谢 – 别 我认真的 |
[1:11:02] | More than I hate my ex-wife. | 比我讨厌我前妻还严重 |
[1:11:03] | Okay, I got it, Terry. Great. Thank you. | 好的 我知道了 Terry 非常好 谢谢 |
[1:11:05] | – Bye. – All right. | – 拜拜 – 好的 |
[1:11:07] | He went to my friend’s house, we can get him there. | 他去了我朋友家 我们去那里找他 |
[1:11:10] | Yeah, you know, I think, um, I probably should just go back to the motel. | 嗯 我觉得我最好还是回汽车旅馆去吧 |
[1:11:14] | – It might be too much for him tonight. – You sure? | – 他今晚可能接受不了我 – 你确定吗? |
[1:11:17] | Yeah, think it’s probably better. | 是的 我觉得可能这样更好 |
[1:11:20] | I know how he can be. | 我知道他会怎么样 |
[1:11:26] | It’s hard, pal, I know. | 我知道这很难 伙计 |
[1:11:28] | But she’s staying so you can finish the season, that’s pretty nice of her, you know? | 可她同意一直呆到你比赛结束 她这样很不错了 |
[1:11:32] | I told her you’d go see her today. | 我告诉她今天你会去看他 |
[1:11:36] | – Where? – Oh, you know, wherever you want. | – 哪里? – 哦 地方随你挑 |
[1:11:39] | Uh, you could see her here, we could go see her at Leo’s house. | 嗯 你可以在这里见她 我们也能去Leo家看她 |
[1:11:42] | She’s moving in this morning. | 她今天早上搬进去了 |
[1:11:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:11:48] | I’ll go see her at Leo’s before practice. But I wanna go alone. | 我训练之前去Leo家见他 但我想一个人去 |
[1:11:56] | – Hi, Mike. – Hi, Betty. | – 嗨 Mike – 嗨 Betty |
[1:11:59] | – How’s the foot? – Fine. | – 你的脚怎么样了? – 还行 |
[1:12:01] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[1:12:09] | Cindy’s here. | Cindy来了 |
[1:12:11] | Really? Did she say why? | 真的? 她说来干嘛了吗? |
[1:12:12] | No, but she’s here with an attorney. | 没有 但是她带着律师来的 |
[1:12:17] | – Hey, Cindy. How you doing? – Hi. | – 嘿 Cindy 还好吗? – 嗨 |
[1:12:19] | – Hi. – Hi. Mike Flaherty. | – 嗨 – 嗨 我是Mike Flaherty |
[1:12:20] | – Eleanor Cohen. – Great to meet you. | – Eleanor Cohen – 很高兴见到你 |
[1:12:22] | So nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:12:24] | Well, I didn’t realize Cindy was represented by counsel. | 嗯 我还不知道Cindy还请了律师 |
[1:12:27] | Oh, yeah, she retained me last week to help sort out the situation with her father. | 嗯 对她上个礼拜开始聘用我 处理他爸爸的事情 |
[1:12:33] | – Okay. Uh, we I, come on in. – Well, thank you. | – 好 嗯 我们 我们进去说 – 好的 谢谢 |
[1:12:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:12:43] | I thought, uh… I thought you said you just got here two days ago, Cindy. | Cindy 我还以为… 我以为你说前两天才到这的 |
[1:12:49] | Uh, Cindy wanted a ittle time to settle in and spend some time with her father. | 嗯 Cindy要花点时间适应这里 多跟她爸爸相处相处 |
[1:12:56] | Sure, yeah. Um, so how can I help? | 当然了 嗯 我有什么帮得上的? |
[1:13:01] | Cindy’s decided to have a more active role in her father’s care. | Cindy想更积极的参与她爸爸的护理 |
[1:13:05] | Mm-hm. Great. What kind of role is that? | 嗯 好啊 具体要怎么参与? |
[1:13:08] | Um, I want to take care of him. | 嗯 我想照顾他 |
[1:13:11] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:13:13] | – Uh, do you wanna move here? – No. | – 呃 你想搬过来? - 不是 |
[1:13:15] | Cindy’s decided to bring her father back to Columbus. | Cindy决定带她爸爸回哥伦布去 |
[1:13:20] | That’s where my support network is now. | 我的人脉现在都在那 |
[1:13:22] | – Mm-hm. – It’s home. | – 呃 – 那里才是家 |
[1:13:23] | Um… | 嗯… |
[1:13:25] | My only concern is that that may not be what Leo wants. | 我唯一担心的是 Leo可能不想这样 |
[1:13:31] | Yeah, I already talked to him about it. | 嗯 我已经跟他谈过了 |
[1:13:33] | He seemed to like the idea. | 他好像挺喜欢这主意 |
[1:13:35] | I understand that, Cindy. But, uh… | 这我理解 Cindy 但是 嗯… |
[1:13:39] | you know, you haven’t seen Leo in a long time… | 你知道的 你很久没见过Leo了… |
[1:13:42] | and he’s battling dementia now. | 他现在正抗击着老年痴呆 |
[1:13:45] | So that kind of puts me in a tough position here, you know? | 你这样让我有些为难 你知道吗? |
[1:13:49] | Yeah, I understand. | 嗯 我明白 |
[1:13:52] | But seeing that she is the presumed guardian, we hope to avoid litigation. | 但是 鉴于她是Leo的假定监护人 我们还是希望避免诉讼 |
[1:13:57] | So do I. And I know that we can. Absolutely. | 我也是 我们可以的 一定行的 |
[1:14:00] | We definitely can. Um… | 我们绝对可以的 嗯.. |
[1:14:03] | Now, I’m sorry, but I actually have to see another client. | 嗯 很抱歉 实际上我还得见另一个客户 |
[1:14:07] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:14:09] | But we should set up another time to talk about this, definitely, okay? | 我们再找个时间谈谈这件事 好吗? |
[1:14:12] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:14:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:14:26] | – Is it that bad? – Yeah, it’s that bad. | – 情况很糟吗? – 对 很糟 |
[1:14:28] | – Take her to court. You’ll kill her. – I can’t. | – 跟她打官司 你能赢的 – 我没办法 |
[1:14:31] | What do you mean? She’s a mess. You’re a pillar of the community. | 什么意思? 她的生活一团乱 而你是个社区栋梁 |
[1:14:34] | I just can’t go back in front of Judge Lee. It’ look very bad. Trust me. | 我只是不能再面对Lee法官 那会很难看 相信我 |
[1:14:38] | – I can’t afford that right now, Terry. – Well, then dump it. | – 我可承受不了 Terry – 嗯 那就别管了 |
[1:14:42] | Dump it. Just give her back Leo. | 收手 把Leo还给她 |
[1:14:43] | It sucks, but you got your business to worry about, right? | 这么做太逊了 但是你还有自己的事情要忙 是吧? |
[1:14:46] | – Yeah, I do. Maybe you’re rght. – Incoming, dude. | – 嗯 没错 可能你是对的 – 那孩子来了 兄弟 |
[1:14:49] | – Mike. – Hey, pal. | – Mike – 嘿 孩子 |
[1:14:51] | – Do you know she wants to take Leo back to Ohios? – Yeah, I know. She just told me today. | – 你知道她要把Leo带回去吗? – 对 我知道 她今早刚告诉我 |
[1:14:55] | You’re not gonna let her do that, are you? | 你不会让她得逞的 是吧? |
[1:14:58] | I don’t know, Kyle. It’s complicated, you know. | 我不知道 Kyle 事情很复杂 你知道的 |
[1:15:00] | What’s complicated? | 有什么复杂的? |
[1:15:02] | She doesn’t give a shit about him. You can’t let her do that. | 她对他不管不顾 你不能让她带走他 |
[1:15:05] | All right. Why don’t you just go get ready for practice, all right? I’ll deal with it. | 好的 要不你先进去准备训练 好吗? 我来处理这事 |
[1:15:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:15:13] | But I told her I’m staying wth you guys untill I leave. | 我跟她说了 走之前我都跟你们住在一起 |
[1:15:17] | Stay focused, Kyle. | 专心练习 Kyle |
[1:15:20] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:15:22] | – What’s your play? – Well, I have no freacking idea. | – 你有什么招? – 哼 我他妈的毫无头绪 |
[1:15:26] | She’s looking for a payout, dude. | 她就是冲着钱来的 老兄 |
[1:15:29] | – Just buy the state and give her an exit. – What the hell does that mean? | – 就给顺水推舟 给她个台阶下好了 – 你到底什么意思? |
[1:15:31] | Give her some of Leo’s money and send her home. He’s not gonna miss it. He is in happy land. | 给她点Leo的钱打发她回去 他不会惦记那些钱的 他无忧无虑 |
[1:15:34] | No, I can’t do that. She’s not even in his… | 不 我不能这么做 她甚至不在… |
[1:15:40] | That’s right, she’s not. And she doesn’t know it, and that’s my play. | 对了 没有她 她还不知道 这就是我要出的招 |
[1:15:44] | Wait, what’s your play? | 等等 你要用什么招? |
[1:15:47] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[1:15:49] | Don’t worry about it. Can you get practice started? | 别担心了 你可以让孩子们开始练习吗? |
[1:15:52] | – Really? Yeah. – Good, go. | – 真没事了? 好的 – 好了 去吧 |
[1:15:56] | – Want me to slap you, get you psyched? – No, I really don’t. | – 要我给你一巴掌 让你振作吗? – 不用 真不用 |
[1:16:00] | I know that we’re all concerned with what’s best for Leo… | 我知道 我们关心的都是什么对Leo说是最好的… |
[1:16:03] | so I’m hoping that we can settle this in an amicable way. | 所以 我希望这件事可以用友好的方式解决 |
[1:16:07] | – Well, so do we. – Good. | – 嗯 我们也是 – 好的 |
[1:16:08] | Well, um, to that end, I thought that I would lay all the cards on the table… | 好的 嗯 既然这样 我想我就开门见山的说了… |
[1:16:13] | so that maybe you can understand why I’m hesitating in turning Leo over to Cindy. | 这样可能你们更能理解 为什么我犹豫着是不是要把Leo交给Cindy |
[1:16:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:16:21] | Okay. Um… | 好的 呃… |
[1:16:25] | Cindy, your father disinherited you from his will, completely. | Cindy 你的爸爸在遗嘱里完全没有提到你的继承权 |
[1:16:29] | And I’m afraid that that can’t change now that he’s been declared incapacitated. | 既然他已经被宣布丧失行为能力 我想遗嘱已经无法更改了 |
[1:16:35] | What? | 什么? |
[1:16:38] | Is that true? | 那是真的吗? |
[1:16:39] | We’ have to see a copy of the will, Mike. | 我们得看看遗嘱的备份 Mike |
[1:16:42] | Certainly. I brought you a copy. | 当然了 我给你带了一份 |
[1:16:45] | – Thank you. – You bet. | – 谢谢 – 不用 |
[1:16:47] | Then who did he leave it to? Did he leave it to Kyle? | 那他把财产留给谁了? 他留给了Kyle吗? |
[1:16:53] | He actually left it to the municipal parks system. | 事实上他把钱留给了市政公园系统 |
[1:16:56] | He wanted the town park dedicated in his name. | 他希望市公园能以他命名 |
[1:17:00] | Oh, my God. He s such a scumbag. | 哦 老天 他真是个混蛋 |
[1:17:03] | – Okay. – Oh, my god. No. | – 好吧 – 哦 老天 怎么这样 |
[1:17:07] | He never cared about a fucking thing except himself and his goddamn fucking money! | 他妈的除了钱和他自己 他什么他妈的也不管! |
[1:17:12] | – Cindy. – Oh, my God. | – Cindy – 哦 老天 |
[1:17:13] | – Don’t do this. – Oh, God, I can’t believe this. | – 别这样 – 哦 天啊 难以置信 |
[1:17:15] | – Please. – “Please” what? | – 拜托 – “拜托”什么? |
[1:17:17] | “Pleease”? | 还”拜什么托”? |
[1:17:19] | – I need to discuss this with my client. – Understood. | – 我得和我的当事人讨论下这个 – 我知道 |
[1:17:22] | Discuss? I’m not taking care of him if I’m not getting anything. | 讨论? 如果什么也捞不到我才不要照顾他 |
[1:17:25] | – That’s it. No! – Stop it. | – 就是这样 没门! – 别说了 |
[1:17:26] | – Oh, my God. – Uh, we’re finished here, Mike. | – 哦 天啊 – 嗯 我们就到这吧 Mike |
[1:17:29] | Understand completely. I’m gonna leave that with you. | 完全理解 那就留给你们去讨论了 |
[1:17:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:35] | – How did you not know this? – Look. Calm down. | – 你怎么不知道这事? – 听着 冷静 |
[1:17:38] | What the fuck were you doing? | 你到底是干什么吃的? |
[1:17:47] | Brass balls, buddy. Brass balls. | 真有种啊 兄弟 好胆量 |
[1:17:49] | – Yeah, and she’s moved back to the motel. – Good. | – 没错 而且她要搬回旅馆里去了 – 好极了 |
[1:17:51] | – Yes, it is. I think it worked. – It totally worked. | – 对 是的 我想这招管用 – 立竿见影 |
[1:17:54] | They opened their kimono and you made them eat the trade. | 他们还没出手就被你吓退了 |
[1:17:57] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Really? | – 我不知道你在说什么 – 真的? |
[1:17:59] | No, no, really. | 不 真不知道 |
[1:18:12] | It’s time, coach. | 时间到了 教练 |
[1:18:15] | Hey, you ready? | 嘿 你准备好了吗? |
[1:18:23] | He’s ready. | 他准备好了 |
[1:18:27] | Man… | 这架势… |
[1:18:31] | This s exciting, huh? You think there are scouts here? | 真是激动人心 嗯? 你觉得这有考察员吗? |
[1:18:34] | Definitely. Wait till we get to the states. Atlantic City? | 绝对的 等我们进入州际赛 去亚特兰大? |
[1:18:37] | – Oh. We’re gonna have so much fun. – Fierce. | – 哦 那我们肯定有得玩了 – 狠狠地玩 |
[1:18:40] | Good luck, baby. | 祝你好运 宝贝 |
[1:18:51] | Lockup. | 清场了 |
[1:18:53] | Okay. Listen up, all right? | 好了 好好听着 好吗? |
[1:18:55] | One more win and we go to the states. | 再赢一场 我们就去打州际赛 |
[1:18:58] | That’s all that matters, that’s all that counts. | 这才是重要的 这才是你要做的 |
[1:19:00] | Hey! Listen to me. | 嘿! 听我说 |
[1:19:03] | You stay in this, okay? | 你要留在摔跤场上 知道吗? |
[1:19:05] | This is your place. This is your place, you control it. | 这是你的地盘 你的地盘 你来掌控 |
[1:19:09] | Remember? You control it. | 记住了吗? 你来掌控 |
[1:19:12] | Now, go get him! Finsh it! | 现在 去结果他! 了结了他! |
[1:19:14] | At 11g, we have Timmons, New Providence… | 11号场地 上场的是来自新普罗维登斯学校的Timmons… |
[1:19:18] | and Brown, Saddle Brook. | 和来自萨德尔布鲁克学校的Brown |
[1:19:25] | Ready to go on the whistle, kid. | 准备开始摔跤了 孩子 |
[1:19:27] | – Here we go. – Okay, we’re ready. | – 上啊 – 好的 都准备好了 |
[1:19:30] | Good game, gentlemen. | 好好比赛 先生们 |
[1:19:32] | – Stance. – Come on, Kyle, you got this. | – 站好位置 – 上啊 Kyle 你能行的 |
[1:19:36] | Head up! Head up! Head up! | 小心! 注意了! 当心啊! |
[1:19:42] | – Kyle! – That’s a point, right? | – Kyle! – 那算一分 对吧? |
[1:19:45] | You, what do you got? Unsportsmanlike conduct. | 你 你怎么了? 运动员的精神哪去了 |
[1:19:47] | – Kyle! Control. Settle down. – One point, red. | – Kyle! 控制住 静下心来 – 红方一分 |
[1:19:50] | – Just settle down, okay? – Let’s go, Chris! | – 冷静下来 好吗? – 上啊 Chris! |
[1:20:03] | Sprawl! Sprawl, Kylel Sprawll! | 展开手脚! 展开 Kylel 展开手脚啊! |
[1:20:06] | Foot’s on the mat. On the mat. On the mat. | 脚要着地 着地 在垫子上 |
[1:20:10] | Settle down. | 冷静下来 |
[1:20:12] | No, that’s it. Over. Over. | 不 够了 结束了 停下来 |
[1:20:34] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了? |
[1:20:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:20:42] | Hey. It’s all right, man. It’s all right. | 嘿 没事的 孩子 没关系 |
[1:20:56] | I don’t wanna go with her, Mike. | 我不想和她走 Mike |
[1:20:59] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[1:21:04] | Okay, pal. | 没事的 孩子 |
[1:21:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:21:25] | Hey, buddy. Heads up. | 嘿 兄弟 注意了 |
[1:21:29] | Take them to the car, would you? I’ll be right there. | 带他们上车 好吗? 我马上就来 |
[1:21:37] | – Why are you here? – I wanted to see my son wrestle. | – 你来干嘛? – 我想看我儿子摔跤 |
[1:21:41] | Yeah, well, your son had a pretty good chance to do something special in there. | 嗯 是啊 你儿子本来有很好的机会可以有所建树 |
[1:21:46] | Maybe even change his life. | 甚至改变他的人生 |
[1:21:48] | And that’s gone now, so I hope you’re happy. | 现在都没影了 所以我希望你还开心 |
[1:21:50] | – That’s not my fault. – It isn’t? | – 那不是我的错 – 不是吗? |
[1:21:53] | Why do you think he lost his shit in there today? Huh? | 你觉得今天他为什么发挥失常? 嗯? |
[1:21:56] | – What do you want? – I want my father. | – 你图的什么? – 我就要我爸爸 |
[1:22:00] | It didn’t sound like that the other day. Sound like you hate the gay. | 这和几天前的表现可不一样 之前你可讨厌他了 |
[1:22:03] | You have no idea what my father used to be like. | 你根本不知道 我爸爸以前是什么样的 |
[1:22:06] | He was different. | 和现在不一样 |
[1:22:08] | – He treated me like shit. – So you’re gonna return the favor, is that it? | – 他对我很糟 – 所以你现在要有仇报仇了 是吧? |
[1:22:12] | I want that commission! | 我要那佣金! |
[1:22:14] | – That’s supposed to be mine! – Is that what this is about? | – 那本来就是我的! – 就为了这个? |
[1:22:16] | Fifteen hundred dollars? My God. | 一千五百块? 我的神啊 |
[1:22:19] | Isn’t that why you took him? | 你不也因为这个才接收他的? |
[1:22:31] | Okay. You know what, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 你知道吗 我来告诉你 |
[1:22:34] | You want the commission? Fine, I will let you have it. | 你要那佣金? 没事 我把佣金给你 |
[1:22:37] | You don’t even have to take Leo. | 你甚至不用照看Leo |
[1:22:39] | I will take care of him for free, and I will send you the check every mouth. | 我每个月会把支票寄给你 我来免费照顾他 |
[1:22:42] | On one condition. | 我只有一个条件 |
[1:22:44] | – What’s that? – That you leave Kyle here with us… | – 什么条件? – 把Kyle留在我们这里… |
[1:22:48] | until he finishes high school. | 直到他高中毕业 |
[1:22:51] | I’m his mother. He belongs with me. | 我是他妈妈 他应该和我在一起 |
[1:22:55] | You sure he feels that way? | 你确定他也这样想? |
[1:22:56] | Don’t you tell me what my son feels. | 不用你来告诉我 我儿子怎么想 |
[1:22:59] | He’s coming with me, and there isn’t anything you can do. | 他要和我一起走 你别想横加干涉 |
[1:23:01] | Then you can’t have that commission. | 你也别想碰那佣金 |
[1:23:03] | Oh, well, we’ll see about that! | 哦 好吧 我们等着瞧! |
[1:23:05] | Yeah, we will. | 对 等着瞧 |
[1:23:09] | I want to see my son! | 我要见我儿子! |
[1:23:11] | Give him a call. You got his number. | 给他打电话 你有他号码 |
[1:23:21] | We were right there, Mike. | 就差一点了 Mike |
[1:23:24] | Right fucking there. | 就他妈一步之遥 |
[1:23:27] | Now we got nothing. | 现在我们两手空空 |
[1:23:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:23:44] | No. | 有事 |
[1:23:47] | Mike. Your mom’s here. Dinner’s almost ready. | Mike 你妈妈来了 晚餐快好了 |
[1:23:50] | – You seen Kyle? – He’s not in the basement? | – 你们看见Kyle了吗? – 他不在地下室里吗? |
[1:23:52] | – No. – Oh, for Chris sake. | – 不在 – 哦 我的老天啊 |
[1:23:55] | – I’ll find him. – Thanks, Terry. | – 我会找到他的 – 谢谢了 Terry |
[1:23:58] | – What a day, huh? – Yeah, right. | – 今天真是糟透了 嗯? – 对 没错 |
[1:24:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:24:10] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办? |
[1:24:12] | There’s nothing to do. I can’t stop her. She’s gonna take Leo and Kyle with her. | 什么也做不了 我阻止不了她 她就要带走Leo和Kyle了 |
[1:24:16] | – You don’t think you can beat her in court? – No, I don’t. Nope. | – 你不觉得你能在法庭上打败她吗? – 不 我没办法 不行 |
[1:24:19] | Well, isn’t it obvious she just wants him for the money? | 嗯 难道还不明显吗 她要他不过为了钱? |
[1:24:25] | I just can’t win this one, Jack. | 这次我赢不了 Jack |
[1:24:27] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:24:30] | I do. | 我信你 |
[1:24:40] | Hey, Kyle. Honey, come in. | 嘿 Kyle 宝贝 进来 |
[1:24:43] | I’m so glad you came. | 很高兴你来了 |
[1:24:48] | Have a seat, honey. | 坐下吧 宝贝 |
[1:24:51] | You want a soda or something? | 你要来点苏打水还是什么? |
[1:24:53] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛? |
[1:25:04] | I just wanted to say how sorry I was about the match. | 我只是要说 比赛的事情我很遗憾 |
[1:25:09] | Is that why you called? Just to tell me that? | 你就为这个打电话来? 就告诉我这个? |
[1:25:14] | No. | 不是 |
[1:25:16] | I also wanted to say that I’ll do whatever you think is best for Leo. | 我还要告诉你 无论你觉得什么对Leo是最好的我都会做 |
[1:25:21] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:25:23] | Then leave him here, where he is. | 那就把他留在这 原本的地方 |
[1:25:26] | I have to tell you, I’m not sure that’s what Leo wants. | 我得跟你说 我不确定Leo想要这样 |
[1:25:32] | Here. | 看这个 |
[1:25:36] | – Just read the parts in yellow. – What is it? | – 就看看黄色的地方 – 这是什么? |
[1:25:39] | It’s the transcript from when Leo was in court. | 这是Leo出庭时的法庭记录 |
[1:25:42] | My lawyer got it for me. | 我的律师给我找来的 |
[1:25:47] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[1:25:48] | – The judge told Leo he had to live there. – No. | – 是法官告诉Leo他必须住在那 – 不是 |
[1:25:51] | No, honey. This is official from the court. | 不是的 宝贝 这是法庭的正式文件 |
[1:25:53] | That’s what Mike said. | 那是Mike的说辞 |
[1:25:56] | He gets paid for being Leo’s guardian, Kyle. | 他靠成为Mike的监护人来谋财 Kyle |
[1:26:00] | And then he just put him in that place so he wouldn’t have to deal with him. | 然后就把他丢在那地方 这样他就不用照看他 |
[1:26:04] | Leo belongs with us. | Leo应该跟我们在一起 |
[1:26:07] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:26:10] | Because we deserve that money, Kyle. Not some lawyer. | 因为那钱应该是我们拿 Kyle 不是什么律师 |
[1:26:15] | You’re a big boy. You can understand that. | 你长大了 你应该懂了 |
[1:26:23] | Look, Kyle, honey… | 听着 Kyle 宝贝… |
[1:26:27] | Shut up. Just shut up. | 闭嘴 闭上你的嘴 |
[1:26:30] | I don’t care about any of this. Just leave Leo alone! | 我才不管这些 你别去骚扰Leo! |
[1:26:34] | Do you hear me? | 你听到我说的吗? |
[1:26:36] | Do you? | 听到了吗? |
[1:26:43] | Thanks, Karen. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 Karen 太感谢了 |
[1:26:46] | Yeah, bye. | 嗯 再见 |
[1:26:47] | – Anything? – No, he’s not at Stemler’s. | – 有消息吗? – 不 他不在Stemler家 |
[1:26:49] | – This is crazy. Where could he be? – I don’t know. | – 这真是乱七八糟 他能去哪? – 我不知道 |
[1:26:51] | Uh, He is upset maybe he went for a walk. We should take a drive. | 嗯 他心情不好 可能去散步了 我们开车去找他 |
[1:26:54] | Your mom can stay with the kids. | 你妈妈可以看着孩子 |
[1:26:56] | – Where we gonna go? – Now we got one.Hold on. Yes? | – 我们去哪里找? – 又来了个电话 等等 什么? |
[1:26:59] | Hello? | 你好? |
[1:27:01] | – Yeah. This is him. – Who is it? | – 对 是我 – 谁打来的? |
[1:27:05] | What? | 什么? |
[1:27:07] | It has been a very long day. | 今天真是事情多 |
[1:27:09] | I need some answers. | 给我个交代 |
[1:27:10] | Now, if you can’t give them to me, get me somebody who can. | 现在 如果你不给我个说法 那就去找个能说话的人 |
[1:27:14] | – Now. – Sir, please stay calm. | – 马上 – 先生 请冷静 |
[1:27:15] | – We’re doing our best. – Stay calm? You’ve lost my ward. | – 我们已经尽力了 – 要我冷静? 你们搞丢了我的受监护人 |
[1:27:18] | – Calm down. – We’ I find him. | – 冷静 – 我们会找到他的 |
[1:27:19] | – “Calm down”? – We’re gonna sue your ass. He is a lawyer. | – 还”冷静”? – 我们要告到你脱裤子 他可是律师 |
[1:27:21] | – I’m sorry. – How could you just let him escape? | – 对不起 – 你们怎么能让他逃出去? |
[1:27:24] | Look, he’s definitely not on the premises. | 听着 他现在绝对不在这了 |
[1:27:27] | A lot of the time, they just try to go home. | 大多数情况 他们会试着回家 |
[1:27:29] | – We’re about to go there now. – Unbelievable. Unbelievable. | – 我们现在正要去那找 – 难以置信 难以置信 |
[1:27:34] | Hey, folks, keep an eye on each other. | 嘿 乡亲们 你们要互相看好了 |
[1:27:37] | Terry. | Terry啊 |
[1:27:45] | – The lights are on. – It’s gotta be him. | – 灯亮着呢 – 肯定是他 |
[1:27:48] | – Hey, did you bring the key? – No, I forgot it. | – 嘿 你带钥匙了吗? - 没有 我给忘了 |
[1:27:53] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:27:55] | – Shh, Terry! – My bad, my bad, my bad. | – 嘘 Terry! – 我的错 我的错 我错了 |
[1:27:57] | – Ring the bell. – I just did, sweetheart, okay? | – 按门铃啊 – 我刚刚按了 甜心 可以了吗? |
[1:28:01] | – I think I hear a TV. – Really? | – 我觉得我听到电视声了 – 真的? |
[1:28:04] | You’re right. Okay. Um… | 你说对了 好的 那… |
[1:28:09] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[1:28:11] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[1:28:19] | – Yes, there he is. – What’s he doing? | – 对 他在呢 – 他在干嘛? |
[1:28:21] | He’s watching TV. | 他在看电视 |
[1:28:22] | Leo. | Leo啊 |
[1:28:25] | Leo. | Leo啊 |
[1:28:27] | Leo. | Leo啊 |
[1:28:29] | He’s not responding. Hit the bell. | 他没反应 按门铃 |
[1:28:32] | – Anything? – Nothing. | – 有反应吗? – 没有 |
[1:28:34] | – Dude, is he dead? – I have no fricking idea. | – 老弟 他死了吗? – 我他妈的哪知道 |
[1:28:36] | Christ. Dude, this is kind of spooky. | 天啊 老弟 这真的有点吓人 |
[1:28:39] | – Should we break in? – No. | – 我们该闯进去吗? – 不 |
[1:28:41] | Okay. I’ve got a key back at the office. I’ll go get it. | 好的 我有把这边的钥匙放在办公室 我去拿 |
[1:28:44] | – You guys stay here. – Alone? | – 你们留在这 – 孤男寡女? |
[1:28:48] | – Hey. – Hello. | – 嘿 – 你好啊 |
[1:28:49] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[1:28:52] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[1:28:55] | – Super spooky. – You go first. | – 阴森森的 – 你打头阵 |
[1:28:57] | – Oh, for God’s sake. – I’ll go last. | – 哦 我的天啊 – 我最后 |
[1:29:08] | You okay, Leo? | 你没事吧 Leo? |
[1:29:12] | How’d you get here, pal? | 你怎么回来的 老兄? |
[1:29:16] | Leo, did you walk here? | Leo 你是走回来的吗? |
[1:29:19] | I brought him. | 我带他回来的 |
[1:29:21] | Kyle! | 哇 Kyle! |
[1:29:23] | – You brought him? – Yeah. | – 你带他回来的? – 对 |
[1:29:25] | Are you out of your mind? We’ve been worried sick about him. Kyle! | 你疯了吗? 我们替你们两个着急都着急疯了 Kyle! |
[1:29:28] | About both of you. | 我们很担心你们两个 |
[1:29:29] | You didn’t have to worry about us. | 你们不用为我们操心 |
[1:29:34] | Really creepy. Just saying. | 真是诡异 我说 |
[1:29:38] | Kyle. | Kyle啊 |
[1:29:40] | – What the hell are you doing? – Making spaghetti. | – 你在到底做什么? – 做通心粉 |
[1:29:43] | – Jesus, have you lost your mind? – No. | – 老天 你这是发神经了吗? – 没有 |
[1:29:46] | – You can’t just take him out of the home. – This is where he belongs. | – 你不能随随便便把他从家里带出来 – 他应该住在这 |
[1:29:50] | – No, honey, he needs to be at Oak Knoll. – We talked about this. | – 不对 宝贝 他应该住在橡树山 – 我们讨论过的 |
[1:29:53] | Yeah, we did. | 对 我们说过 |
[1:29:55] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[1:29:57] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[1:29:59] | Mr. Flaherty: ” Mr. Poplar wants to live at home.” | Flaherty先生说道 “Poplar希望住在家里” |
[1:30:03] | Judge Lee: “You can do that, Mike?” | Lee法官问 “你能做到吗 Mike?” |
[1:30:05] | Mr. Flaherty: Yes, I can. Really.” | Flaherty先生说道 “是的 我可以做到” |
[1:30:09] | What? What is this? What? | 什么? 这个是什么? 什么? |
[1:30:11] | It’s true, isn’t it? | 这是真的 是不是? |
[1:30:14] | Mike? | Mike啊? |
[1:30:17] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:30:22] | You’re just like her. | 你跟她是一丘之貉 |
[1:30:25] | Mike. | Mike啊 |
[1:30:26] | Kyle. Kyle | Kyle啊 Kyle |
[1:30:30] | Hey, Kyle. Hey, will you hold on a second? | 嘿 Kyle 嘿 你能等等吗? |
[1:30:34] | – Don’t touch me! – Oh! | – 别碰我啊! – 哦! |
[1:30:36] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:30:38] | – I’m sorry, come on. – I said, don’t touch me! | – 对不起 别这样 – 我说 别碰我! |
[1:30:40] | Jesus. Okay. | 老天啊 好吧 |
[1:30:43] | – Let me explain, okay? – Explain what? | – 让我解释 好吗? – 解释什么? |
[1:30:45] | How you lied to me? How you lied to Leo? | 说你怎么骗我的? 怎么骗Leo的? |
[1:30:48] | – No, that’s not how it was, okay? – Then how was it, Mike? Tell me. | – 不 事情不是这样的 好吗? – 那是怎么样的 Mike? 告诉我啊 |
[1:30:51] | Calm down. All right? Come on, man. | 冷静点 好吗? 别这样啊 孩子 |
[1:30:54] | Calm down. Watch the head fake. | 冷静点 注意头部的假动作 |
[1:30:56] | I’m not gonna wrestle with you. | 我不会跟你摔的 |
[1:30:58] | – Hands up, hands up. – Stop it, okay? | – 手举起来 举起来 – 别叫了 好不? |
[1:31:00] | Don’t egg him on. That’s not helping. | 别再怂恿他 那是帮倒忙 |
[1:31:01] | – It is helping . This kid’s a good wrestler. – Calm down. | – 我哪有帮倒忙 这孩子是个摔跤好手 – 冷静点 |
[1:31:04] | – You see, I told you. – Stop it! | – 你看看 早告诉你了 – 别打了! |
[1:31:05] | – Okay, buddy, get to your base. Good. – Stop! | – 好的 老弟 把握重心 不错 – 停下! |
[1:31:09] | – Mike, stop it! – Okay, buddy. | – Mike 停下! – 好的 老兄 |
[1:31:11] | – I’m trying to stop it! – Sit out, Mike! | – 我正试着停下呢! – 坐起来 Mike! |
[1:31:13] | – Sit out! – Would you stop coaching and break it up? | – 坐起来! – 你能不能别瞎教了 去把他们分开? |
[1:31:16] | – Ow. Get the hell off me! – Break it up | – 哇 从我身上下来! – 把他们拉开 |
[1:31:18] | Kyle. Kyle. Kyle. Aah. | Kyle Kyle Kyle 啊 |
[1:31:19] | Come on, get up. It’s okay. I… No, no, no. | 来吧 站起来 没事了 我… 别 别 别来 |
[1:31:22] | I’m just the ref. I’m just the ref! Just the ref! | 我只是个劝架的 我是劝架的! 劝架而已! |
[1:31:24] | Kyle! | Kyle啊! |
[1:31:27] | – Come on – Kyle! | – 别这样 – Kyle! |
[1:31:30] | Kyle! | Kyle啊! |
[1:31:34] | Is this true, Mike? | 这是真的吗 Mike? |
[1:31:36] | Did you say this to the judge? | 你跟法官这样说的? |
[1:31:40] | Yeah, I did. | 是 我说了 |
[1:31:43] | So then why did you move him if he wanted to stay here? | 既然他想住在家里 你为什么还让他搬走? |
[1:31:47] | Because it would have been too much work to leave him here. | 因为让他住在这 要管的事情太多了 |
[1:31:51] | Okay? I couldn’t handle it. | 知道吗? 我处理不来 |
[1:31:53] | – Then you shouldn’t have taken him. – I had to do it, all rght? | – 那你就不该揽照顾他的活 – 我不得不这样 好吗? |
[1:31:56] | – Why? – Because I needed the money. Okay? | – 为什么? – 因为我需要那笔钱 好吗? |
[1:32:00] | We need the money. | 我们需要那笔钱 |
[1:32:02] | So you took some old man out of his home to make money off him? | 所以你让个老人有家不能回 还用这赚钱? |
[1:32:06] | – What, are you out of your freaking mind? – No. No! | – 搞什么 你这发的是什么神经? – 不 不是! |
[1:32:09] | I did not think that it would get this complicated, okay? | 我不知道事情会变得这么复杂 好吧? |
[1:32:13] | Really? Or you just didn’t think you’d get caught? | 真是这样? 还是你没想到自己会被抓个正着? |
[1:32:27] | – Jack, where you going? – Home! | – Jack 你要去哪? – 回家! |
[1:32:45] | Incoming call. Do you copy? | 有电话 收到了吗? |
[1:32:47] | Incomlng call. Charlie squadron takling heavy fire. Requesting air strike suport.(TBD) | 有电话 Charlie中队正遭受猛烈火力 请求空中火力支援 |
[1:32:53] | Do you copy? | 收到了吗? |
[1:32:54] | Delta Squad, disengage target. | Delta小队 失去目标 |
[1:32:58] | Hello? | 你好? |
[1:33:01] | Hello, Mom? | 你好 老妈? |
[1:33:04] | Hello? | 你好? |
[1:33:06] | Did your mom just crank-call you? | 你妈妈给你打骚扰电话了吗? |
[1:33:10] | No. | 没有 |
[1:33:13] | So did you and coach get into a fight because you lost? | 你和教练打架 是因为比赛输了吗? |
[1:33:16] | No, we got in a fight because he’s an asshole. | 不 我们会打起来 是因为他是个混蛋 |
[1:33:19] | – Really? – Yeah, really, Stem. | – 真的? – 对 真的 Stem |
[1:33:23] | Well, I’m sure he’ make it up to you, bro. | 嗯 我想他会补偿你的 老兄 |
[1:33:26] | You’re the best wrestiler he’s ever had. | 你是他手下有过最好的摔跤手 |
[1:33:28] | I mean. He’s always been cool to me, and I suck. | 我是说 他一直对我不错 虽然我很菜 |
[1:33:38] | – Hi, Leo. – Hey. | – 嗨 Leo – 嘿 |
[1:33:42] | I fell asleep. Ahem. I’m sorry. | 我睡着了 嗯 对不起 |
[1:33:46] | Sorry for what? | 对不起什么? |
[1:33:55] | Wanna go home, Leo? | 想回家住吗 Leo? |
[1:33:59] | Yes. I’d like that. | 好 我很高兴的 |
[1:34:11] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:34:13] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:34:15] | – Where’s Kyle? – He slept at Stemler’s. | – Kyle去哪了? – 他在Stemler家睡了 |
[1:34:19] | – You? – Uh, Oak Knoll. | – 你呢? – 嗯 在橡树山 |
[1:34:26] | So, what are you gonna do? | 你接下来打算怎么办? |
[1:34:29] | I have to go to court. | 我得上法庭 |
[1:34:31] | No. You can’t. You told the judge you were keeping Leo at home. | 不 别去 你之前跟法官说你让Leo住在自己家里 |
[1:34:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:34:35] | Tell her you changed your mind and he needs to be in a home. | 告诉她你改变主意了 他得住在个有人照顾的地方 |
[1:34:38] | No one could argue with that. | 没人会有异议的 |
[1:34:41] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[1:34:43] | – Why not? – Because it’s not true. | – 为什么不? – 因为那不是实话 |
[1:34:48] | Oh, well, I’m glad you’re done lying now. | 哦 我很高兴你不再说假话了 |
[1:34:51] | Just in time to lose your practice. That’s how your family survives. | 及时收手 还不至于让你家不成家 |
[1:34:55] | Did you ever think of that, Mike? | 你有没有想过这个 Mike? |
[1:34:57] | Yeah, all the time. | 有 时时刻刻 |
[1:35:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:35:06] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 对不起 Jack |
[1:35:08] | I really am. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:35:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:35:26] | Hey, pal. How’d you get down here? | 嘿 兄弟 你怎么到下面来的? |
[1:35:29] | – The window. – You hungry? I’m making pancakes. | – 走窗户 – 你饿了吗? 我正在做煎饼 |
[1:35:32] | I’m leaving. I just came to get my shit. | 我要走了 我只是来收拾东西 |
[1:35:34] | – Right now? – Yeah. | – 现在就走? – 对 |
[1:35:40] | Hey, Kyle. | 嘿 Kyle |
[1:35:43] | Listen, I just wanna say I’m sorry. | 听着 我只想说 我很抱歉 |
[1:35:45] | I know, Mike, you’re sorry. Everyone’s always sorry. | 我知道 Mike 你很抱歉 大家都抱歉 |
[1:35:48] | I’m moving Leo back home, Kyle. And I’m gonna fight to make sure that he stays there. | 我正让Leo搬回去 Kyle 为了让他能住在家里我会尽力而为的 |
[1:35:52] | It’s too late, you’ll lose. My mother’s gonna take him. | 太迟了 你会输官司 我妈妈会带走他 |
[1:35:56] | Maybe, but I’m still gonna try. | 可能 但是我还要一试 |
[1:35:59] | So what? You want me to forgive you now, is that it, Mike? | 又怎么样? 你是要我现在就原谅你吗 是这意思吗 Mike? |
[1:36:03] | No, I just want you to give me another chance. | 不是 我只是希望你再给我个机会 |
[1:36:15] | This is bullshit! | 全他妈扯淡! |
[1:36:19] | – Hey, Kyle, Listen… – I want to be a lone. | – 嘿 Kyle 听我说… – 我想一个人呆着 |
[1:36:22] | – What? – I just wanna be down here alone. | – 什么? – 我就是想一个人在这下面呆着 |
[1:36:27] | Okay. All right. Yeah. | 好的 可以 可以的 |
[1:36:34] | Kyle, I just wanna say we love you. | Kyle 我只想说一句 我们爱你 |
[1:37:40] | – Hey, guys. – Hey. | – 嘿 朋友们 – 嘿 |
[1:37:42] | Hey, Mr. Poplar. Good to see you. | 嘿 Poplar先生 很高兴见到你 |
[1:37:44] | – Jackie. – Hey. | – Jackie – 嘿 |
[1:37:45] | – How’s it going? – What are you doing here? | – 事情怎么样了? – 你在这干什么? |
[1:37:47] | Dude, I’m your assistant coach. | 老弟 我是你的助理教练 |
[1:37:49] | Just notice who isn’t here. Aha. | 刚发现谁临阵脱逃 啊哈 |
[1:38:03] | Hey, Mike? | 嘿 Mike? |
[1:38:06] | Hey, Eleanor. | 嘿 Eleanor |
[1:38:07] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你说句话吗? |
[1:38:09] | Uh, sure. Hold on, okay? | 哦 当然了 等等 好吗? |
[1:38:19] | You know the transcript a one is enough to hang you. | 你知道那法庭记录就能让你翻不了身了 |
[1:38:23] | Yeah, well, we’ll see what happens. | 嗯 好吧 我们等着看吧 |
[1:38:27] | Shame on you, counselor. | 真替你丢脸 律师大人 |
[1:38:33] | Is that it? | 说完了? |
[1:38:36] | No, my client would like to talk to you. | 不 我的当事人还有话跟你说 |
[1:38:48] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:38:53] | Is your deal still available? | 你提的那交易现在还有效吗? |
[1:38:57] | What about Kyle? | Kyle怎么办? |
[1:39:00] | He can stay. | 他可以留下 |
[1:39:05] | Then, yes, it is. | 那 是的 还有效 |
[1:39:07] | And you’ll send me the checks? | 那你会把支票寄给我吗? |
[1:39:10] | Every month. | 每月送到 |
[1:39:14] | You take good care of him? | 你会好好照顾他吗? |
[1:39:16] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[1:39:20] | I wanna say goodbye. | 我想跟他道别 |
[1:39:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:39:25] | Kyle, come here for a minute. | Kyle 过来一下 |
[1:39:32] | Your mom wants to talk to you for a minute. | 你妈妈要跟你说几句 |
[1:40:07] | – Nice shot. – Thanks. | – 好球 – 谢谢 |
[1:40:08] | Not bad, not bad. Check this out. | 不坏 还行 看这个 |
[1:40:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:40:14] | – Nice, dude. – This mallet’s crap. | – 精彩 老兄 – 这是棒子的错 |
[1:40:24] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 小朋友们 |
[1:40:25] | – Hi, Daddy. I’m winning. – That’s great sweet heart. | – 嘿 爸爸 我领先哦 – 挺好的嘛 宝贝 |
[1:40:27] | – What up, coach? – Hey, Stemler. | – 怎么样了 coach? – 嘿 Stemler |
[1:40:29] | Kyle, can you move those garbage cans around the side? | Kyle 你可以把垃圾箱移到这边吗? |
[1:40:31] | All right. Thanks, pal. | 好的 多谢了 兄弟 |
[1:40:33] | – All right, I’m switching colors. – Why? | – 好吧 我要换颜色了 – 为什么? |
[1:40:35] | I’m not feeling the orange. | 这个橘红色的没感觉 |
[1:40:37] | – Hey, honey. – Hey. How was work? | – 嘿 宝贝 – 嘿 工作怎么样了? |
[1:40:39] | – Good. I got stuck at the office with a client. – I know, Shelly called. | – 不错 我被个客户困在办公室里 – 我知道 Shelly打来了 |
[1:40:43] | – I dropped off the fan at Leo’s today. – Thanks for doing that. | – 我把小电风扇拿去Leo家了 – 谢谢你帮忙 |
[1:40:46] | – I’ll be right back down. – You got time to eat? | – 我就下来 – 你有时间吃饭吗? |
[1:40:48] | – Uh, I’ll eat there. – All right, make sure you do. | – 嗯 我去那吃 – 好的 一定要吃啊 |
[1:41:04] | Hey, barkeep. I will take a banana daiquiri, please. | 嘿 小二 我要一杯香蕉达其利(鸡尾酒) 麻烦你 |
[1:41:08] | All right. Would you like an umbrella with that? | 好的 要配上小雨伞吗? |
[1:41:11] | No, thank you, but keep those coming. | 不用 谢谢 多来几杯就好 |
[1:41:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:41:16] | – So how you doing, pal? – Me? | – 所以你最近可好啊 老弟? – 我吗? |
[1:41:19] | I’m pretty good. | 我挺好的 |