Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Witness for the Prosecution(控方证人)[1957]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月16日 By jubentaici_movie_user Witness for the Prosecution(控方证人)[1957]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Silence. Be upstanding in court. 肃静 出庭人等全体起立
[00:23] All persons who have anything to do before my lords 为在女王座前伸张正义
[00:26] the queen’s justices of oyer and terminer and general jail delivery 伦敦中央刑事法庭
[00:32] for the jurisdiction of the Central Criminal Court 谨享有审理 判决和收监的权限
[00:35] draw near and give your attendance. God save the queen. 所有相关人等请准时出庭 天佑女王
[02:09] What a beautiful day. 多好的天气啊
[02:10] I’ve been hoping for a bit of sun for our homecoming. 我一直盼着 咱们出院回家这天能出太阳
[02:13] It’s worth having the fog just to appreciate the sunshine. 能欣赏到阳光 忍受那么多大雾天也值了
[02:18] Is there a draught? 风是不是太大了
[02:19] Shall I roll up the window? 要不要我把窗关上
[02:21] Roll up your mouth. You talk too much. 把你的嘴关上就行了你的话太多了
[02:25] If I’d known how much you talked I’d never have come out of my coma. 要是知道你这么啰嗦 我宁可昏迷着永远不醒过来
[02:28] -This thing weighs a ton. -Now now. -这东西简直有一吨重 -好啦 好啦
[02:31] We’ve been flat on our back for two months we’d better be careful. 咱们卧床不起都两个月了 咱们最好小心点
[02:35] 爵士扮演者奥斯卡影帝查尔斯·劳顿是史上第一位扮演波洛的演员 在1928年的 舞台剧《不在场证明》中
[02:46] Lovely lovely. 太棒了 太棒了
[02:48] It must be perfectly lovely to live and work in the Inns of Court. 在伦敦的律师学院区工作 生活一定棒极了
[02:52] How lucky you lawyers are. 你们律师多么幸运啊
[02:55] I almost married a lawyer. 我还差一点嫁给一位律师呢
[02:57] I was in attendance for his appendectomy 当时我为他做阑尾切除术的护理
[02:59] and we became engaged as soon as he could sit up. 他刚能坐起来 我们就订婚了
[03:02] And then peritonitis set in and he went like that. 后来就恶化成了腹膜炎 他就这么撒手而去了
[03:05] He certainly was a lucky lawyer. 他显然是个幸运的律师
[03:20] Teeny-weeny steps now. Remember we had a teeny-weeny heart attack. 步子要小悠悠的别忘了咱们的心脏病刚刚小悠悠地发作过
[03:24] Oh shut up! 哦 闭嘴
[03:26] Williams my cane. 威廉姆斯 我的手杖
[03:35] Here he comes! 他来啦
[03:48] Good afternoon. Thank you very much. Everybody back to work. 下午好 非常感谢你们 所有人都回去工作
[03:52] Sir Wilfrid if you don’t mind 威尔弗莱德爵士 如果你不介意的话
[03:55] I’d like to read you a poem to welcome you back. 我要朗诵一首诗欢迎您的归来
[03:56] Very touching. You can recite it after office hours in your own time. 非常感人 你可以在下班后 用你自己的时间来朗诵
[04:01] Now back to work. What’s the matter with you? 都回去工作吧 你这是怎么了
[04:03] Nothing. I’m just happy that you’re your old self again. 没什么 我只是高兴 看到您又恢复了老样子
[04:07] Any more sentimentality around here I shall go back to the hospital! 再有人这么多愁善感 我立马就回医院去
[04:11] They won’t take him back. He wasn’t really discharged you know 他们不会收他的 知道吗 他不算是正常出院
[04:15] he was expelled for 他是被驱逐出来的
[04:16] conduct unbecoming a cardiac patient. 因为行为与他心脏病病人的身份极不相符
[04:18] Put these in water blabbermouth! Come on in Carter. 把这放到水里去 大嘴婆 进来吧 卡特
[04:28] Look at this room. It’s ugly old and musty. 瞧瞧这个房间 难看 过时 陈腐
[04:33] But I never knew I could miss anything so much. 可是我真没想到 我竟会如此想念这里
[04:37] Missed you too you musty old buzzard. 我也想念你你这迂腐的老糊涂
[04:39] Oh thank you sir. 哦 谢谢您 先生
[04:40] I’m not a religious man 我不是一个迷信的人 爵士
[04:42] but when they carted you off I went out and lit a candle. 不过当他们把您送去医院以后 我跑出去点了一支蜡烛
[04:45] Why thank you Carter. 是吗 谢谢你 卡特
[04:47] Actually sir I was lighting it for myself. 实际上 先生 我是为自己点的
[04:49] If anything happened to you what would happen 我跟了您37年了 如果您有什么事的话
[04:52] to me after 37 years? 我该怎么办呢
[04:53] 37 years! Has it been all that long? 37年 有那么久了
[04:56] Yes sir. This is 1952 是啊 先生 现在是1952年
[04:58] that was in October 1915. 当时是1915年10月
[05:00] The Shepherd’s Bush murder. 牧丛区的布什谋杀案
[05:01] The chemist accused of putting cyanide in his uncle’s toothpaste. 那个药剂师被控把氰化物 放进了他叔父的牙膏
[05:06] My first murder trial. I was more frightened than the defendant. 我负责的第一个谋杀案 当时我比被告更害怕
[05:11] First time I rose to make an objection 我第一次站起来提出反对的时候
[05:14] my wig fell off. Where’s my wig? 我的假发还掉下来了 我的假发呢
[05:16] Right here. 在这儿呢
[05:20] -I’ve guarded it with me life. -I hope it still fits. -我以我的生命来守护它 -希望大小还合适
[05:23] I lost 30lbs in that wretched hospital. 在那家可恶的医院里 我的体重掉了30磅
[05:26] Still I suppose my head isn’t any smaller. 不过 我想我的 脑袋应该没缩水
[05:35] What’s all this? 这都是什么
[05:37] We’ve put it in mothballs. 我们放了樟脑丸
[05:39] Mothballs? Am I not to practise again? 樟脑丸 难道我还不能重新开业
[05:42] Of course. The solicitors have been breaking down our doors. 当然可以 那些法律顾问们 快把我们的房门砸破了
[05:46] -I’ve got some interesting briefs for you. -That’s better. -我这儿有几个挺好的辩护状 -那还差不多
[05:50] Divorce case a tax appeal 一个离婚案 一个税务申诉案
[05:52] and an important marine insurance claim. 还有一个重要的船舶保险索赔案
[05:54] -Nice smooth matters with excellent fees. -No Carter. -都是容易打理而且报酬不错的案子 -不卡特
[05:58] I’m sorry but you’re not to undertake any criminal cases. 我很抱歉 先生 不过您不可以接任何刑事案件
[06:01] Your doctors have… 您的医生们说…
[06:02] Doctors! They’ve deprived me of 医生 他们已经剥夺了我
[06:05] alcohol tobacco female companionship. 接触酒精 烟草和女人的权利
[06:07] If only they’d let me do something worthwhile! 他们就容不得 我做任何有意思的事
[06:10] Sorry sir. 对不起 威尔弗莱德爵士
[06:11] Might as well get a bigger box more mothballs put me away too. 最好找个大一点的盒子 多找点樟脑丸 把我也放进去
[06:15] -2.30 Sir Wilfrid. Time for our little nap! -Oh get out! -两点半啦爵士咱们该午睡了 -哦 出去
[06:19] Beddy-bye. We’d better go upstairs now get undressed and lie down. 乖 该睡觉啦 咱们最好上楼去 脱掉衣服躺下来
[06:23] -We? What a nauseating prospect. -Upstairs please. -咱们 听着真恶心 -请上楼去吧
[06:27] Are you aware that while on my sickbed 你知道吗 当我 躺在病床上的时候
[06:30] I seriously considered strangling you with one of your own rubber tubes. 曾经很严肃地考虑过 找一根你的橡皮管把你勒死
[06:35] I would then have admitted the crime retained myself for the defence. 然后我会承认自己的罪行 并担任自己的辩护律师
[06:41] My lord members of the jury 法官大人 各位陪审员 我在此
[06:45] I hereby enter a plea of justifiable homicide. 为一个情有可原的杀人犯祈求宽恕
[06:48] For four months this alleged angel of mercy has pored probed 整整四个月 这个所谓的仁慈天使监视 窥探
[06:53] punctured pillaged and plundered my helpless body 针刺 管制 霸占了我无助的病体
[06:57] while tormenting my mind with a steady drip of baby talk. 并且坚持不懈地把我 当成小孩子说话 让我饱受折磨
[07:01] Come along now like a good boy. Oh no. 来吧 做个乖孩子 哦 不
[07:04] Take your hands off me or I’ll strike you with my cane. 把你的手拿开 否则我就用手杖打你
[07:07] -You wouldn’t it might break your cigars. -What cigars? -你不会的 你会弄断你的雪茄 -雪茄什么雪茄
[07:10] -The ones you’re smuggling in your cane. -Cane? -你藏在你手杖里的雪茄呗 -手杖
[07:21] You could be jailed for this. You had no search warrant. 你应该为此下监狱 你可没有搜查证
[07:24] In hospital he’d hide cigars and brandy all over the place. 在医院里他把雪茄和 白兰地藏得到处都是
[07:28] We called him Wilfrid the fox. 我们叫他老狐狸威尔弗莱德
[07:31] -I’m confiscating these. -Can’t I have just one? -这些我都没收了 -我就留一支行吗
[07:35] No. Upstairs. 不行 上楼
[07:38] A few puffs after meals? Please. 就在饭后吸两口 拜托了
[07:43] I’ll do it. 我真会下手的
[07:44] Some dark night when her back is turned I’ll snatch her thermometer 某个月黑风高之夜 当她转过身去
[07:47] and plunge it between her shoulder blades. So help me I will. 我会抓起她的体温计插进 她的肩胛骨 我可是当真的
[07:51] Oh no sir. You mustn’t walk up. 不 不 先生 您不用走上去
[07:54] We’ve installed something for you here. It’s a lift. 我们为您安装了一部设备在这儿 是一部电梯 先生
[07:57] A lift? I’m sick of this plot to make me a helpless invalid. 电梯 我讨厌你们把我 当成一个没用的病人
[08:01] I think it’s a splendid idea. Let’s try it shall we? 我觉得这个主意妙极了 咱们来试试看怎么样
[08:06] Out of there. I’ll try it. 走开 我自己来试
[08:08] It’s my lift because it was my heart attack. 这是我的电梯 有心脏病的人是我
[08:11] Here you are. Simply press this button for up and this one for down. 在这儿 按这个按钮就是上楼 按这个就是下楼
[08:15] Carter I warn you if this contraption should collapse 卡特 我警告你 万一这玩意儿散架了
[08:18] if the barrister should fall off the bannister… 出庭律师大人从栏杆上 摔下去那可有得瞧…
[08:30] Remarkable. Smoothest flight I’ve had in years. 太妙了 我多少年都 没这么顺溜地上过楼了
[08:32] -Upsy-daisy! -Once more to get the feel of the controls. -起来吧 -再来一次我要熟悉一下操作
[08:51] Good afternoon. Is it possible to see Sir Wilfrid? 下午好 卡特 我们可以见威尔弗莱德爵士吗
[08:54] I didn’t make an appointment but this is urgent. 抱歉 我没有预约 但是事情很紧急
[08:57] If it’s about a brief I’m sorry but we’re full. 如果是辩护状的话 梅休先生 我很抱歉
[09:00] Sir Wilfrid has all that he can handle. 威尔弗莱德爵士的日程都排满了
[09:02] I’m sure he’ll want this brief. 我想他一定会 接这个辩护状
[09:04] Serious criminal matter. 是重大的刑事案件
[09:09] Absolutely not Mr Mayhew. Sir Wilfrid is still convalescent. 绝对不行 梅休先生 威尔弗莱德爵士还在康复期间
[09:12] He can’t accept anything of an overstimulating nature. 他不能接任何 刺激性的案子
[09:16] Put me on a diet of bland civil suits. Hello Mayhew. 他们给我定了很多清规戒律 你好啊 梅休
[09:19] Hello. Distressing news about your health. 你好 威尔弗莱德 听说你身体不好我很难过
[09:22] It’s tragic. You’d better get a man with younger arteries. 是很惨 你最好找个 动脉年轻一点儿的家伙
[09:25] If you could just give us a few minutes. This is Mr Leonard Vole. 你只要能给我们几分钟就行了 这位是伦纳德·沃尔先生
[09:29] -He’s in rather a ghastly mess I’m afraid. -How do you do Mr Vole? -他面临的状况恐怕是糟糕透了 -你好啊沃尔先生
[09:35] Well according to Mr Mayhew I’m not doing at all well. 是啊 梅休先生说 我的状况很糟糕
[09:38] Sir Wilfrid! Sir Wilfrid! 威尔弗莱德爵士 威尔弗莱德爵士
[09:41] -You’re dawdling again! -Oh shut up! -你又在闲逛了 -哦 闭嘴
[09:44] Sorry Mayhew. Try me again 对不起 梅休 等你有
[09:46] when you’ve something not too stimulating. 不那么刺激的案子了再来找我吧
[09:49] Like a postman bitten by a stray dog. 比方某只迷路的 小狗咬了邮差什么的
[09:58] I wish you could help us Wilfrid 嗯 我真希望你能帮我们 威尔弗莱德
[10:01] but I quite understand. Take care of yourself. 不过我非常理解 你自己保重
[10:04] Mayhew! Mayhew! 梅休 梅休
[10:07] Oh no. Sir Wilfrid please. 哦 不 威尔弗莱德爵士 请别
[10:10] Don’t worry we won’t take the brief but an old friend needs help. 别担心 我不会接这个案子 但是老朋友需要我的帮助
[10:14] Surely I can give him a word of advice. 我当然可以给他一点建议
[10:17] Come on I’ll give you five minutes. 好 来吧 梅休 我给你五分钟
[10:19] No no I don’t want you just Mayhew. 不 不 你不用进来 只要梅休
[10:21] Our nap! Sir Wilfrid! Our nap! 咱们的午睡 威尔弗莱德爵士 咱们的午睡
[10:24] You go ahead. Start it without me. 你自己去吧 没有我你也能睡
[10:28] This is your fault. You should not have permitted it. 都是你的错 卡特先生 你不该允许他这样
[10:31] It is not my fault. I distinctly told Sir Wilfrid 不是我的错 我很明确地告诉 威尔弗莱德爵士
[10:34] no criminal cases. 不能接刑事案件
[10:34] Well if it’s anyone’s fault I expect it’s mine. 哦 如果真的有人错了 那就是我的错
[10:37] Seems silly to me but Mr Mayhew thinks it’s very urgent. 在我看来有点荒唐 但是梅休先生觉得这事儿很紧急
[10:40] -He thinks I may be arrested any minute. -Arrested for what? -他认为我现在随时可能被捕 -因为什么被捕
[10:44] Well for murder. 嗯 因为谋杀
[10:47] Oh! 哦
[10:48] It’s the case of Emily French. You’ve probably seen reports in the press. 是埃米莉·弗伦奇谋杀案 你应该从报上看到过报导了
[10:52] Middle-aged widow well-off living with a housekeeper at Hampstead. 死者是个中年寡妇很有钱跟女管家一起住在伦敦汉普斯特德
[10:56] Mr Vole had been with her earlier. 沃尔先生在 案发当晚曾去拜访她
[10:58] When the housekeeper returned she found her dead 女管家回到家的时候 发现她已经死了
[11:02] struck on the back of the head and killed. 后脑勺遭到重击致死
[11:04] Vole seems caught in a web of circumstantial evidence. 看起来有一大堆 间接证据都指向了沃尔
[11:07] Perhaps if I gave you the details 如果我把细节都告诉你
[11:09] you’d suggest the strongest line of defence. 你也许 可以告诉我最有效的辩护策略
[11:11] -I’d probably think better with a cigar. -Of course. -你口袋里的雪茄先给我一支好吗 -当然可以
[11:15] No previous convictions. He’s of good character 没有犯罪前科 为人不错
[11:17] with an excellent war record. 还有良好的服役记录
[11:19] -You’d like him a lot. -They’ve confiscated the matches. A light. -你会喜欢他的 -他们没收了我的火柴给个火吧
[11:24] The defence may turn on establishing 我认为辩方如果能建立起谋杀
[11:26] an alibi for the night of the murder. 当晚的不在场证明就好了
[11:28] I haven’t got any. Let me get you some. 抱歉我没带火柴我帮你去拿
[11:30] Lord no! You don’t know Miss Plimsoll. 天啊别 你哪知道普利姆索尔小姐
[11:33] This will take all our cunning. 这会让我们的诡计毁于一旦
[11:40] Young man! 小伙子
[11:42] Come here please. 请你过来
[11:44] Your solicitor and I feel you 你的法律顾问和我觉得你也许
[11:46] may be able to enlighten me on an important point. 可以在一个重要问题上给我们点启发
[11:49] -Yes. Thank you. -Sir Wilfrid! -好的 谢谢 -威尔弗莱德爵士
[11:51] You’re not in bed yet? Upstairs! 你还没去睡啊 上楼去
[11:57] -Give me a match. -Sorry I never carry them. -给我一根火柴 -对不起 我从来不带火柴
[12:00] -What? You said I’d like him. -But I do have a lighter. -什么 你还说我会喜欢他的 -但是我带了打火机
[12:03] You’re quite right Mayhew I do like him. Thank you. 你说对了 梅休 我喜欢他 谢谢
[12:07] Can you imagine Miss Plimsoll’s face 要是被普利姆索尔小姐 看到了
[12:10] if she saw me now? 你猜她会是什么表情
[12:11] Then let’s make absolutely sure that she doesn’t. 那我们就确保 她不会看到好了
[12:16] Splendid. All the instincts of a skilled criminal. 非常好 非常 杰出的犯罪本能
[12:20] -Thank you sir. -Here. -谢谢你 先生 -给你
[12:27] Whether or not you murdered a middle-aged widow 小伙子 不管你是不是 真的杀了一个中年寡妇
[12:30] you certainly saved the life of an elderly barrister. 你肯定是救了 一个老年出庭律师的命
[12:34] I haven’t murdered anybody. It’s absurd. 我没有杀任何人 这真可笑
[12:36] Christine that’s my wife she 我妻子克莉丝汀认为我可能
[12:38] thought I may be implicated and needed a lawyer. 被卷进去了 可能需要一位律师
[12:40] That’s why I went to see Mr Mayhew. Now he thinks he needs a lawyer 所以我就去找了梅休先生 结果他说他也要找一位律师
[12:44] and now I have two lawyers. It’s rather silly. 于是现在我有了两位律师 真有意思
[12:47] I am a solicitor. Sir Wilfrid is a barrister. 沃尔 我是初级律师 威尔弗莱德爵士是高级出庭律师
[12:49] Only a barrister can actually plead a case in court. 只有高级出庭律师 才可以在高等法院出庭
[12:52] -Oh I see. -She shall not even find the ashes. -哦我明白了 -她连烟灰也别想看到
[12:59] -Sit down. -Thank you. -坐吧 -谢谢
[13:02] I saw in the paper that Mrs French 我从报上看到消息 说弗伦奇太太
[13:04] had been found dead with her head bashed in. 被发现死于家中 头部遭到重击
[13:06] It also said the police were anxious 还说警方急于约见我
[13:08] to interview me since I visited that evening. 因为案发当晚我曾拜访弗伦奇太太
[13:11] -Naturally I went to the police station. -Did they caution you? -所以我就去了警察局 -他们向你宣读警告词了吗
[13:16] I don’t quite know. They asked if I’d like to make a statement 我也不太清楚 他们问我是不是要做什么陈述
[13:19] and said they’d write it down and it might be used against me. 说他们会记录下来 有可能成为不利于我的呈堂证供
[13:23] Is that a caution? 这就是警告词吗
[13:24] Well it can’t be helped now. 嗯 这就没办法了
[13:26] They seemed quite satisfied. 他们很礼貌也似乎很满意
[13:28] They seemed satisfied Mr Vole. 是”似乎”很满意沃尔先生
[13:31] He thinks that he made a statement and that’s the end of it. Isn’t it obvious 他还以为他跑去 做了陈述 这件事就结束了
[13:35] that you will be regarded as the principal suspect? 这还不明显吗 他们已经把你当成了 首要嫌疑人
[13:38] I’m afraid you’ll be arrested. 恐怕你很快就要被捕了
[13:40] I’ve done nothing! Why should I be arrested? 可是我什么也没干 为什么要被逮捕
[13:42] This is England! You don’t get arrested 这里是英格兰 你总不会
[13:44] or convicted for crimes you haven’t done. 因为没有犯过的罪被逮捕吧
[13:46] We try not to make a habit of it. 我们尽可能 不把这种事变成习惯
[13:50] But it does happen though doesn’t it? 那么说 确实 发生过 对吗
[13:53] Of course. There was that case of that fellow whatshisname Adolph Beck. 是啊 那个人叫什么来着 阿道夫·贝克还是贝克尔
[13:58] In jail for years and they suddenly found it was another chap. 他坐了八年牢 结果他们 突然发现是另一个人干的
[14:01] -He’d been innocent! -Unfortunate but restitution was made. -他是无辜的 -是很不走运但是他也得到了补偿
[14:05] He received a pardon a bounty from the crown 他获得了国王颁发的特赦令和赔偿金
[14:08] and was restored to normal life. 回归了正常的生活
[14:09] That’s all right for him. What if it had been murder? 对他来说还算好 如果是谋杀案 该怎么办
[14:12] What if he’d hanged? 如果他被绞死了该怎么办
[14:13] How would they have restored him to his normal life then? 他们还怎么让他回归正常的生活
[14:17] Mr Vole you must not take such a morbid point of view. 沃尔先生 你不能用 那么病态的观点看问题
[14:21] It’s just when you say these things are closing 抱歉 您的话突然让我感到这一切
[14:23] in on me it’s like a nightmare. 竟离我那么近 就像一个噩梦
[14:25] Relax. You’re in the hands of the finest 放轻松 沃尔 你现在面对的是全伦敦
[14:28] most experienced barrister in London. 最好 最有经验的高级出庭律师
[14:30] Let’s get this straight. I may have done something highly unethical. 梅休 我们还是实话实说吧 我这么做可能是不太厚道
[14:34] I’ve taken your cigar 我拿了你的雪茄
[14:35] but I’m not taking your case. I can’t. 但我却 不能接你的案子 我接不了
[14:38] I’m forbidden. My doctors would never allow it. 我被限制了 我的医生不会 同意的
[14:41] I’m truly sorry young man. 我非常抱歉 小伙子
[14:43] But if you’d like the case handled by these chambers 不过 如果你仍然希望由 我这儿的人来负责的话
[14:46] -I’d recommend Mr Brogan-Moore. -Yes. A very able man. -我推荐布洛根·摩尔先生 -是啊 非常能干的人
[14:50] I second Sir Wilfrid’s recommendation. 我赞成威尔弗莱德爵士的推荐
[14:53] All right sir if you say so. 好吧先生既然您这么说
[14:59] Hold this. 拿好了
[15:04] Carter? 卡特
[15:05] I would like to see Brogan-Moore here as soon as he comes in from court. 等布洛根·摩尔出庭回来了 请他马上来我办公室
[15:09] Sir Wilfrid I have never known such insubordination. 威尔弗莱德爵士 我还 从没见过那么不顺从的病人
[15:12] Not even as a nurse during the war. 就算是做战地 护士时也没见过
[15:15] What war was that? The Crimean War no doubt. 是什么战争 显然是上世纪的克里米亚战争
[15:20] You’ll like Brogan-Moore he’s had excellent training. Under me. 你会喜欢布洛根·摩尔的 他绝对训练有素 在我手下
[15:23] This morning I had no lawyers at all and now suddenly I have three. 今天早上我还没有律师呢 现在我一下子有了三位
[15:27] We should explain that I have very little money. 我得向您和威尔弗莱德爵士 解释一下 我没什么钱
[15:30] I shan’t be able to pay all the costs and fees. 我付不起律师费
[15:33] We’ll get a fourth lawyer to sue you. 我们可以再找 一位律师来起诉你
[15:35] He won’t get very much. I haven’t had a job in four months. 恐怕他也得不到什么钱 我已经失业四个月了
[15:38] -What sort of work do you do? -Well uh… -你是做什么的 -嗯呃…
[15:41] My last job was as a mechanic. The foreman kept riding me all the time. 我最后一份工作是做机修工 工头一直刁难我
[15:47] -I took it as long as I could then I quit. -And before that? -我一直到了忍无可忍才辞职 -之前呢
[15:50] I worked in a department store 之前我在百货公司玩具部
[15:53] in toys demonstrating children’s building sets. 为孩子们演示积木玩具
[15:55] Of course it lasted only during Christmas. 当然 那只是圣诞节期间的事
[15:58] Before that I tested electric blankets. 在此之前我是检测电热毯的
[16:00] -Electric blankets? -I suppose you think I’m a bit of a drifter. -电热毯 -哦 我想您一定觉得我就像个流浪汉
[16:05] It’s true in a way 从某种程度上来说其实就是这样
[16:06] but I’m really not like that. 但是我也真的不愿意这样
[16:08] My army service unsettled me. 我的军队生涯以及在国外的生活
[16:10] That and living abroad. I was stationed in Germany. 让我变得难以安定 我是在德国服役的
[16:12] It was fine there though. That’s where I met my wife. 不过在那儿还不错 在那儿 我遇到了我妻子克莉丝汀
[16:15] She was an actress and a good one. She’s a wonderful wife to me too. 她是个演员 一个好演员 她也是我的好妻子
[16:20] But I haven’t been much of a provider I’m afraid. 不过我恐怕没有给她 提供什么好的生活条件
[16:23] Somehow I just don’t seem able 不知怎么搞的 我回国以后
[16:25] to settle down now I’ve come back to this country. 好像就是没有办法安定下来
[16:27] -If I could just put my eggbeater across. -Eggbeater? -要是我的打蛋器能推广出去就好了 -打蛋器
[16:32] Yes sir. I uh I’m a bit of an inventor. 是的 先生 呃 我喜欢搞点发明
[16:35] Nothing big just little household things. 不是什么大发明 只是一些小玩意儿
[16:37] Pocket pencil sharpeners key chain flashlights. 袖珍卷笔刀啊 闪光钥匙链啊什么的
[16:41] But my best is really this eggbeater. 而我最好的发明就是打蛋器
[16:43] It not only beats it also separates the yolk from the white. 不仅仅是打匀 还能把蛋黄和蛋清分开
[16:47] Is that really desirable? 有必要分开吗
[16:49] If you were a housewife you’d see it right away. 如果您是家庭主妇 您就会知道了
[16:52] The trouble is I need money for manufacturing and promotion. 问题在于 我需要钱 来制造和推广
[16:55] I was really hoping that’s what Mrs French might do for me after I met her. 我认识弗伦奇太太以后 真的很希望她能为我投资
[16:59] -Exactly how did you meet Mrs French? -That’s rather funny in itself. -那你是怎么认识弗伦奇太太的 -说起来挺有意思
[17:05] It was 3 September. 那天是9月3日
[17:06] I remember because it’s my wife’s birthday. 我记得很牢 因为那天是我妻子的生日
[17:09] I was window-shopping in Oxford Street 我正在牛津街浏览商店橱窗
[17:12] daydreaming about what I’d buy for her if I had any money. 盘算着如果我有钱的话 会给我妻子买什么礼物
[18:04] -You really like this one? -Very much. -你真的喜欢这一顶 -哦 非常喜
[18:06] -You don’t think it’s too mad? -Mad? -你不觉得这太疯疯癫癫了 -疯疯癫癫
[18:09] Not at all. Daring perhaps. 一点也不 可能是有些大胆
[18:11] I wouldn’t recommend it to every woman. But you? 我不会向所有女人推荐这一顶 但是你不一样
[18:13] -Why shouldn’t you attract attention? -You think so? -你多吸引点目光又有什么问题呢 -哦你真这么想
[18:16] Absolutely. But if I could suggest one little thing. 当然 请允许我 提一点小小的建议
[18:20] Perhaps we could tip it and bring it back a bit like that. 也许我们可以提起来 往后移一点
[18:23] Show more of your face. 让你的脸露出多一点
[18:26] -My bus. Goodbye. -Good… -我的公共汽车来了 再见 -再…
[18:29] You buy that hat. I insist. 买下来吧 我坚持
[18:33] Actually it was a ridiculous sort 其实那顶帽子挺可笑的
[18:35] of hat -a silly thing with ribbons and flowers. 又是缎带 又是大花的…
[18:38] I’m constantly surprised that women’s 我一直都很奇怪 女人的帽子
[18:40] hats do not provoke more murders. 为什么没有引起更多的谋杀案
[18:42] Go on please. 好了 说下去吧
[18:44] I was only trying to be nice to make her feel good. 我只是想表示一下善意 让她感觉好一点
[18:47] I never dreamed I’d see her again. Or the hat. 我没想到还会再见到她 还有她的帽子
[18:49] -But you did? -Yes a few weeks later. -但是你都见到了 -是的 就在几星期后
[18:51] Again by accident. I was peddling my eggbeaters 仍然是巧遇 当时我正到处
[18:54] and business was a little slow. 推销我的打蛋器 但是进展缓慢
[19:09] 银幕上是1939年的经典影片”荡寇志”主人公杰西·詹姆斯的扮演者 即伦纳德·沃尔”本人” 泰隆·鲍华
[19:21] Would you mind madam? Your hat. 对不起 女士 您的帽子
[19:24] -Oh it’s you! -Hello! -哦 是你啊 -你好啊
[19:26] It’s your fault you know. You chose it yourself. 知道吗 这是你的错 帽子是你选的
[19:30] -May I? -Sure if you like. -我上来好吗 -好啊当然可以
[19:36] Thank you. It’s such a bother taking it off and putting it back on again. 谢谢 一会儿脱下来 一会儿戴上去 太麻烦了
[19:41] That chap is Jesse James. 这个家伙叫杰西·詹姆斯
[19:43] They’ve led him into an ambush. It’s not at all cricket. 他们把他引入了埋伏圈 太不光明磊落了
[19:46] -Don’t worry he shoots his way out. -He does? -别担心 他还是杀出了重围 -是吗
[19:48] -I’ve seen it. I got to the movies a lot. -You do? -这个电影我看过我经常来看电影 -是吗
[19:51] I get restless so I go out. 我闲不住了就会出门
[19:54] Then I find I’ve no place to go so I go to the movies. 没地方可去了我就会来看电影
[19:57] Sometimes I see the same one two or three times. Ooh. 有时候一部电影 我会看两三遍 哦
[20:01] -Toffee? -Oh yes please. -来颗太妃糖 -哦 好的 谢谢
[20:04] At this time you had no idea that Mrs French was well-off? 这时候你还不知道 弗伦奇太太很有钱
[20:07] No. Absolutely not. We were sitting in the cheap seats. 是啊 完全不知道 我们坐的都是便宜的座位
[20:10] All I knew was she seemed to be very lonely had no friends whatsoever. 我只知道她看起来很孤独 好像没什么朋友
[20:14] She and her husband lived abroad in British Nigeria. 她和她丈夫以前 在英属尼日利亚生活
[20:17] He was in the colonial service. He died in ’45 of a heart attack. 她丈夫在当地的政府工作 他死于1945年 心脏病
[20:22] Please Mayhew not when I’m smoking. 拜托 梅休 我抽烟的时候 你别说这种事
[20:24] Go on young man. 说下去吧 小伙子
[20:25] Well they finally polished off Jesse James 嗯 他们最终还是 干掉了杰西·詹姆斯
[20:29] and after we left the movie she invited me to her house for tea. 然后我们离开了电影院 她邀请我去她家喝茶
[20:36] I think it’s the most fascinating thing I’ve ever seen. 我还从没见过那么奇妙的东西
[20:39] Janet come and look. 珍妮特 过来看看
[20:40] I’ve seen eggbeaters before ma’am. 我见过打蛋器 太太
[20:42] But this beats so quickly and it separates too! 可是这个打得更快 而且可以分开蛋黄和蛋清
[20:46] It must be cen-trifugal or centrifugal which is it? 这原理叫做离心力 还是向心力
[20:49] It’s specific gravity but it whips cream too. 是一种特殊的吸引力 还可以打奶油
[20:51] Did you hear that Janet? It whips cream too. 听见了吗 珍妮特 还可以打奶油
[20:55] We must have one. Is it expensive? 我们一定要买一个 是不是很贵
[20:57] Compliments of the inventor manufacturer and sole distributor. 恭维一下发明者 制作者兼销售者就行了
[21:01] Thank you. 哦 谢谢你
[21:02] We’ll use it constantly won’t we Janet? 我们会一直用下去的 是不是 珍妮特
[21:05] Come we’d better get out of here. 来 沃尔先生 我们最好离开这儿
[21:08] Janet doesn’t like visitors in her kitchen. 珍妮特不喜欢有人进她的厨房
[21:17] Ha! 嗐
[21:20] It’s a bit chilly in here isn’t it? Shall we have a fire? 这儿有点冷 是不是 我们生个火怎么样
[21:24] Why not? 为什么不呢
[21:26] This is a charming room. 这房间真漂亮
[21:28] Hubert and I collected all these things when we lived in Africa. 这些都是休伯特和我 在非洲生活期间收藏的
[21:33] Hubert was my husband. 休伯特是我已故的丈夫
[21:36] Well now there’s a loveable chap. 哦 嘿 这东西很有意思
[21:39] That’s the mask of the witch doctor. 这是巫医的面具
[21:42] He wore it when he pulled our servants’ teeth. 他给我们的仆人们 拔牙的时候就戴这个
[21:44] So Hubert used to call him a witch dentist. 所以休伯特总叫他”巫牙医”
[21:49] -Hubert was so witty. -Yes I can see that. -休伯特为人很风趣 -是啊 看得出来
[21:53] Oh here’s tea. 哦 茶来了
[21:57] Let’s use our good silver and china. 珍妮特应该用我们的好银器和瓷器
[22:00] Oh no don’t bother Mrs French. 哦 不 不用麻烦了 弗伦奇太太
[22:02] -This is perfectly all right. -Lemon or milk please? -这就非常好了 -要柠檬还是牛奶
[22:05] -I don’t really care. -Would you prefer sherry? -我无所谓 -雪利酒怎么样
[22:08] -That’d be fine. -We’ve no’ got any. -那太好了 -我们没有雪利酒了
[22:10] Oh but we have. There’s that bottle the one we bought last Christmas. 哦 有的 有一瓶 我们去年圣诞节买的
[22:14] If you care for an eggnog 如果你喜欢蛋奶酒的话
[22:16] there’s a wasted egg in the kitchen ready and separated. 厨房里还有一只多余砸开的鸡蛋 蛋黄和蛋清都分开了
[22:20] Do sit down. Don’t mind Janet Mr Vole. 请坐吧 别在意珍妮特 沃尔先生
[22:23] It’s just that she’s terribly Scotch. 她就是个坏脾气的苏格兰人
[22:25] Oh is she? I thought she came with the collection. 哦 是吗 我还以为 她跟这些藏品是一个地方来的
[22:29] You know maybe I’ll take a glass of sherry myself. 知道吗 也许我也 应该来一杯雪利酒
[22:33] I feel like Christmas somehow. 不知怎么搞的 我觉得现在就像圣诞节
[22:37] After that I saw her once or twice a week. 此后我大约每周去拜访她一到两次
[22:40] She always kept a bottle of sherry for me. 她总为我留着一瓶雪利酒
[22:42] We’d talk play canasta listen 我们聊天 玩牌 听唱片
[22:44] to gramophone records 主要是听吉尔伯特和沙利文
[22:45] Gilbert and Sullivan mostly. 的轻歌剧
[22:48] It’s so weird to think 现在想起她的感觉真奇怪
[22:49] of her now lying in that living room murdered. 她就这样躺在那个客厅里 被杀死了
[22:52] I assure you she’s been moved by now. 我向你保证 她现在一定被搬走了
[22:55] To leave her would be unfeeling unlawful 把她留在那儿未免太无情无义
[22:57] and unsanitary. 也不卫生
[23:01] Tell Sir Wilfrid about the evening of the murder. 跟威尔弗莱德爵士 说说案发当晚的事吧
[23:05] I went around to see her about eight o’clock. 嗯 好的 我大约在 八点钟到了她家
[23:08] She fixed a sandwich 她给我做了个三明治
[23:09] we talked listened to The Mikado. 我们聊天 听了轻歌剧《日本天皇》
[23:11] I left about nine. I walked home. 我离开的时候大约是九点钟 我是走回去的
[23:14] I got there about half past. 到家时大约九点半
[23:15] I can prove that. I can swear 这我能证明 我可以发誓
[23:16] to it in or out of court in the witness box anywhere! 在法庭外 法庭上 证人席上 任何地方都可以
[23:19] How much money did you get from Mrs French? 你拿过多少钱
[23:22] -Nothing. -The truth. How much? -我没拿过一英镑都没拿过 -说实话拿了多少
[23:24] -Why should she give me any money? -Because she was in love with you. -她为什么要给我钱 -因为她爱上你了
[23:28] That’s ridiculous. She liked me. 哦 真荒谬 她是喜欢我
[23:30] She pampered me like an aunt. 她就像姑妈待侄子一样迁就我
[23:32] But that’s all I swear. 但也就仅此而已 我可以发誓
[23:33] -Why didn’t you tell her you had a wife? -I did! -你为什么没告诉她你是有妇之夫 -我告诉她了
[23:36] But you never took your wife along 但是你从来没 带你妻子去拜访她
[23:38] when you went there. Why not? 是啊 我没有 为什么没有
[23:40] -Because… -Because what? -嗯 因为…-因为什么
[23:42] Because she was under the impression we didn’t get along too well. 因为弗伦奇太太认为 我和我妻子克莉丝汀关系不好
[23:45] -Is that true? -No! We love each other. -是真的不好吗 -不 我们彼此相爱
[23:48] Then how did she get that impression? 那她为什么会有这样的印象
[23:50] She just seemed to want to believe it. 哦她好像愿意这么认为
[23:52] You never corrected her. Why? 你从来没有纠正过她的想法为什么
[23:54] I was afraid she’d lose interest. 我怕她对我失去兴趣
[23:56] Because she was rich and you were after her money. 因为她很有钱 是啊我想是的 你惦记着她的钱
[23:59] Well yes in a way. 嗯 从某种意义上来说 是这样
[24:02] I was hoping for a loan for my new invention. Just a few hundred pounds. 我希望能为我的发明获取投资 只要上百英镑就够了
[24:07] An honest business proposition that’s all. Is that so wicked? 就是正经的生意 仅此而已 有那么不道德吗
[24:10] You knew it was the housekeeper’s day off? 你知道那天 是女管家出门的日子
[24:12] -Well yes. -You went there because she’d be alone? -嗯 是的 -你选那天去就因为知道她是一个人
[24:15] No because I thought she might be lonely. 不 我选那天去是觉得 她可能太孤独了
[24:18] All right lonely. You and the rich lonely widow all alone in that house 哦 孤独 你跟那个 孤独的有钱寡妇同处一室
[24:22] with a gramophone blaring The Mikado. 留声机在播放 轻歌剧《日本天皇》
[24:25] Perhaps you turned up the volume to drown her cries. 也许你有意开大了音量 以掩盖她的叫喊声
[24:28] When I left her she was alive! 我离开的时候她还活着
[24:30] When Janet came back she was dead. 女管家回来的时候她已经死了
[24:32] The house had been ransacked! It said in the papers. 有人闯进了屋子 报纸上 就是这么说的
[24:35] It must’ve been a burglar. 一定是入室抢劫
[24:36] I didn’t do it. No matter how bad things look 我没有杀人 不管看起来 对我有多么不利
[24:39] I didn’t do it! 我真的没有杀人
[24:40] You must believe me. You do believe me don’t you? 你必须相信我 你相信我 对吗
[24:45] I do now but I wasn’t sure. 我现在相信了 但我之前并不确定
[24:48] That’s why I subjected your eyes and my arteries to that ordeal. 所以我刚才要让你的眼睛 和我的动脉忍受一下折磨
[24:51] -I’m sorry. -That’s all right. -很抱歉 -没关系
[24:54] As for things looking bad 所谓看起来很不利 沃尔先生
[24:56] they don’t look bad Mr Vole they look terrible. 根本不是”不利” 是非常糟糕
[24:58] Apparently you’ve no alibi at all. 显然你根本没有不在场证明
[25:00] But I have. I left Mrs French’s at nine. 可是我有我离开弗伦奇太太家时是九点
[25:02] By bus or underground? 坐公共汽车还是坐地铁
[25:04] No I walked. It was a fine night. 都不是是走回去的那晚天气很好
[25:06] -Did anyone see you? -Christine saw me when I got home. -有人看见你了吗 -我到家的时候克莉丝汀看见我了
[25:09] It was 9.26. I know 那时是21:26 我记得时间
[25:11] because I went right to work on a clock I’ve been tinkering with. 因为当时 我一回家就去忙活我正在修的一只钟了
[25:14] -My wife will tell you. -Your wife loves you yes? -我妻子会告诉您的 -你妻子很爱你是不是
[25:17] Very much. We’re devoted to each other. 非常爱我 我们彼此深爱
[25:19] You realise Mr Vole 沃尔先生 你有没有意识到
[25:22] the testimony of a devoted wife 一位深爱自己丈夫的妻子的证词
[25:24] does not carry much weight. 并没有多少说服力
[25:25] People might think Christine would lie on my account? 他们会认为克莉丝汀是在为我撒谎
[25:28] It has been known Mr Vole. Blood is thicker than evidence. 这很常见 沃尔先生 这就叫护短
[25:33] Ah Brogan-Moore. Come in come in. 啊 布洛根·摩尔 请进 请进
[25:36] So good to have you out of hospital. 真高兴看到你出院了
[25:38] I didn’t get a full pardon 我还没正式被赦免呢
[25:39] I’m out on parole. You know Mr Mayhew I believe. 我是被假释出来的 我想你一定认识梅休先生吧
[25:43] -This is his client Mr Leonard Vole. -How do you do? -这位是他的委托人 伦纳德·沃尔先生 -你好
[25:46] -How do you do? -The Emily French murder. -你好 -埃米莉·弗伦奇谋杀案
[25:48] -Oh how do you do? -Badly thank you. -哦 你好啊 -他很糟谢谢你
[25:51] A mass of circumstantial evidence. No alibi whatsoever. It’s a hot potato. 一大堆间接证据 没有不在场证明 是个烫手山芋
[25:55] -Tossing it into your lap. -Much obliged. -我帮你揽过来了 -真是强买强卖啊
[25:57] Your line of defence however will be lack of motive. 你主要的辩护理由 可以定为缺乏犯罪动机
[26:01] You will agree that we can rule out a crime of passion hm? 可以排除情杀 你说呢
[26:04] That leaves us with a murder for profit. 再来看看谋财害命的可能性
[26:07] If Mr Vole had been sponging off Mrs French 如果说沃尔先生曾经从弗伦奇太太身上榨取钱财
[26:10] why cut off the source of supply? 他又何必自断财路呢
[26:11] Or if he’d been hoping for a golden egg 反过来说 如果他还指望着这只肥鹅给他下金蛋
[26:14] why kill the goose before it was laid? 那又何必在下蛋之前就把它宰了
[26:16] No motive. No motive whatsoever. 没有动机 怎么说都没有动机
[26:20] You find some flaw in this reasoning? 你觉得这个推理有缺陷
[26:22] No no it’s very sound as far as it goes. 不 不 目前为止听上去都很有道理
[26:25] Well it’s all yours. 嗯 反正都是你的活儿
[26:27] You’ll find Mr Vole very responsive and quite candid. 你会发现 沃尔先生是个反应很快的人 而且很坦诚
[26:30] So candid he’s already told me 坦诚得连他付不起律师费
[26:32] we’ll have to sue him for our fees. 我们必须为此起诉他都照实说了
[26:33] Oh we’ll simply put a lean on Mr Vole’s L80000. 哦 我们只要指望沃尔先生 那八万英镑就行了
[26:37] -What L80000? -The L80000 Mrs French left you. -什么八万英镑 -弗伦奇太太留给你的八万英镑
[26:42] Left me? 留给我
[26:43] They opened Mrs French’s bank vault today 他们今天打开了弗伦奇太太的 银行保管箱
[26:47] and found her will. 找到了她的遗嘱
[26:49] -Congratulations. -L80000! -祝贺你 -八万英镑
[26:54] And I was worried about a couple of hundred for that silly eggbeater. 我还为那我傻乎乎的 打蛋器操了半天心
[26:57] I must call Christine. 我得打电话告诉克莉丝汀
[27:04] Oh. 哦
[27:05] This doesn’t make things look any better for me does it? 这事儿是不是 对我没什么好处
[27:08] No. I wouldn’t think so. 是的 我认为是这样
[27:10] So now they’ll say I did have a motive. 这样一来 他们就会说我是有动机的
[27:12] They will indeed. L80000 makes for a very handsome motive. 他们当然会这么说 八万英镑是个非常好的动机
[27:18] I thought you were crazy 本来我还以为你们是疯了
[27:19] but now they will arrest me! 可现在他们真的要来抓我了
[27:20] It’s not unlikely. 并非无稽之谈
[27:30] As a matter of fact it’s quite likely. They’re on their way up now. 实际上 已经板上钉钉了 他们正在上来的路上
[27:33] I knew nothing about that will. 可是 我对这份遗嘱一无所知
[27:36] I’d no idea she’d any intention of leaving me money. 我不明白她为什么要留给我那么多钱
[27:38] If I didn’t know how can it be a motive? 这件事我根本不知道 又怎么可能成为动机呢
[27:40] We’ll certainly bring that out in court. 布洛根·摩尔在法庭上当然会提出这一点
[27:42] It’s our old friend Inspector Hearne. 是我们的老朋友赫恩警巡
[27:45] Chief Inspector as of last month. 从上个月开始已经是总警巡了
[27:47] Chief Inspector? They must think a lot of you at Scotland Yard. 总警巡 看来 苏格兰场很重视你啊
[27:51] You’re getting the de luxe treatment. 你享受的是豪华待遇
[27:54] Oh in here Chief Inspector. 哦 请进吧 总警巡
[27:56] Sorry to disturb you in your chambers. 很抱歉 上门叨扰威尔弗莱德爵士
[27:59] That’s perfectly all right. I never object to the actions of the police 没关系 对于警方的行动 我从来没提出过什么异议
[28:03] except once in a great while in court. 只除了在法庭上偶尔为之
[28:05] Yes sir I still have the scars. 是啊 先生 我至今心有余悸
[28:07] You know Mr Mayhew Mr Brogan-Moore. 梅休先生你应该认识 这位是布洛根·摩尔先生
[28:10] This is Leonard Vole. You’d better search 这位是危险的伦纳德·沃尔 你最好 搜一下身
[28:13] him he may be armed with an eggbeater. 他可能武装有一个打蛋器
[28:14] -Is your name Leonard Vole? -Yes it is. -你是伦纳德·沃尔 -是的 我是
[28:17] I have a warrant for your arrest 我有一张你的逮捕证
[28:19] on the charge of murdering Emily French. 罪名是 涉嫌在10月14日谋杀了埃米莉·弗伦奇
[28:23] I must warn you that anything you say 我必须警告你 你说的任何话
[28:26] may be taken down and used in evidence. 都可能被记录下来 成为呈堂证供
[28:28] Well I’m ready. Must I be handcuffed? 好的 我准备好了 要戴手铐吗
[28:31] That won’t be necessary sir. 没有必要 先生
[28:34] I’ve never been arrested before not even 我还从来没被逮捕过 我奉公守法
[28:36] for walking a dog off a lead 从没带不拴绳子的狗出门
[28:38] or having a beer after hours. 也没有在营业时间之后去喝过啤酒
[28:40] There’s no disgrace in being arrested. 被逮捕也没什么丢人的 沃尔先生
[28:42] Kings prime ministers 国王 首相 大主教
[28:44] archbishops even barristers have stood in the dock. 甚至连出庭律师都曾经出现在被告席上
[28:51] -Somebody better call my wife. -I will don’t worry. -最好有谁打个电话给我妻子 -我来打别担心
[28:55] I’ll go too see you’re properly charged. 我跟你一起去 确保你受到妥善的对待
[28:58] -You will see to it that he is well-treated? -We will. -你们会确保他受到妥善的对待吗 -我们会的
[29:01] Would you like a cigar? Pardon me. 要不要来支雪茄 请原谅
[29:06] That’s very kind of you Sir Wilfrid. 非常感谢 威尔弗莱德爵士
[29:08] I’d better not. It would constitute a bribe. 最好别这样这会被界定为贿赂
[29:12] We ought to be going Mr Vole. 我们该走了 沃尔先生
[29:19] One thing I’ve learned for sure never look in a window with women’s hats. 现在我明白了一件事 永远不要站在女帽店外向里张望
[29:23] Good day sir. 再会 先生
[29:27] Makes a very nice impression doesn’t he? 给人印象不错 是不是
[29:29] Yes rather. Give him the monocle test? 是啊相当不错你给他做过”眼镜片测试”了
[29:33] Passed with flying colours. 高分通过
[29:34] I hope he does as well in the dock. This is sticky you know. 希望他在被告席也有一样好的表现 这很困难 你知道
[29:37] Of course. The prosecution will blast in with their heaviest artillery. 当然 控方的炮火会很猛烈
[29:41] All you’ll have is one little popgun 而你手里只有一把小小的玩具枪
[29:44] an alibi furnished by his wife. 就是他妻子提供的不在场证明
[29:46] Isn’t that an intriguing challenge? 是不是一项 富有诱惑力的挑战
[29:48] I think I’d like it more if it was less of a challenge and less intriguing. 我宁可这案子 少一点挑战 少一点诱惑力
[29:53] Miss Plimsoll 抱歉 威尔弗莱德爵士
[29:55] has issued an ultimatum. 普利姆索尔小姐发出 最后通牒了
[29:57] In bed in one minute or she’ll resign. 一分钟内您不上床 她就辞职
[29:58] Splendid. Give her a month’s pay and kick her down the stairs. 太好了 给她一个月 工钱 把她踢下楼
[30:02] Either you take care of yourself 威尔弗莱德爵士 你该保重 自己的身体
[30:04] or I too shall resign. 否则我也要辞职
[30:05] This is blackmail. But you’re quite right. 这是勒索 不过你说得对 卡特
[30:08] For my first day this has already been rather hectic. I should be in bed. 出院第一天 已经够 疯狂了 我也该上床了
[30:16] I’d better get in touch with Mrs Vole and have her come over. 我最好跟沃尔太太联系一下 请她过来
[30:19] Will you sit in? 你要不要一块儿来谈谈
[30:20] Thank you no. I’m in no 谢谢了 不用 我现在可
[30:23] condition to cope with emotional wives drenched in tears. 应付不了那些哭哭啼啼的妻子们
[30:27] Miss Plimsoll how alluring you look waiting 啊 普利姆索尔小姐 你这样子多迷人啊
[30:30] like a hangman on the scaffold. 就像绞刑架旁的刽子手一样等在那儿
[30:33] Take me I’m yours. 好了 现在我归你了
[30:37] Oh! 哦
[30:38] About Mrs Vole. 那个沃尔太太
[30:39] Handle her gently especially when you tell her of the arrest. 你得小心应对 尤其是在告诉她逮捕消息的时候
[30:42] Bear in mind she’s a foreigner so prepare 记住她是个外国人 要准备好
[30:45] for hysterics even a fainting spell. 她会歇斯底里 甚至晕倒
[30:47] Better have smelling salts ready box of tissues and a nip of brandy. 最好准备好嗅盐 几盒纸巾 还有白兰地
[30:52] I do not think that will be necessary. 我不认为有这个必要
[30:58] I never faint in case I don’t fall gracefully 我从来不会晕倒 省得我没法姿态优美地倒下
[31:01] and I never use smelling salts because they puff up the eyes. 我也从来不用嗅盐 因为眼睛受不了
[31:05] I’m Christine Vole. 我是克莉丝汀·沃尔
[31:08] How do you do? This is Mr Brogan-Moore. 你好 这位是布洛根·摩尔先生
[31:10] How do you do? 你好
[31:12] -I am Wilfrid Robarts. -How do you do? -我是威尔弗莱德·罗巴茨 -你好
[31:16] My dear Mrs Vole I’m afraid we have bad news for you. 亲爱的沃尔太太 恐怕我有个坏消息要告诉你
[31:19] Don’t be afraid I’m quite disciplined. 用不着”恐怕”爵士我是训练有素的
[31:22] There’s nothing to be alarmed about yet. 现在还没必要惊慌
[31:24] Leonard has been arrested and charged with murder. Is that it? 伦纳德因为涉嫌谋杀被逮捕了 你就是想说这事儿吧
[31:28] -Yes. -I knew he would be I told him so. -正是 -我知道他会被捕我告诉过他
[31:31] I’m glad you’re showing such fortitude. 很高兴您表现出这样的坚韧
[31:34] Call it what you like. What is the next step? 随你怎么说 接下来会怎样
[31:38] Your husband will have to stand trial I’m afraid. 你的丈夫恐怕必然要出庭受审
[31:40] Will you explain the procedure? Mr Brogan-Moore will lead the defence. 你给她讲讲流程好吗 布洛根·摩尔先生会担任辩方律师
[31:46] Oh? 哦
[31:47] -You will not defend Leonard? -Regrettably not. -你不打算为伦纳德辩护 -很遗憾 不打算
[31:50] My health or rather the lack of it forbids me. 我的健康或者说是”缺乏健康”导致我干不了
[31:53] It is regrettable. Mr Mayhew described 真遗憾 梅休先生说你是
[31:55] you as champion of the hopeless cause. 打理希望渺茫的案件的不二人选
[32:01] Is it perhaps that this cause is too hopeless? 难道说 这个案子的希望 是过于渺茫了
[32:12] I’ll have a serious talk with Dr Harrison. 我必须跟哈里森医生好好谈谈
[32:15] It was a mistake to let you come back here. 放你回来完全是个错误
[32:18] I should have taken you to a rest-home or a resort. 我就该带你去疗养院 或者某个度假胜地
[32:20] Some place quiet far off like Bermuda. 某个 很远的 地方 比如百慕大
[32:23] Shut up. You just want to see me in those nasty shorts. 闭嘴 你不就是想看 我穿那种恶心的小短裤吗
[32:26] Come now Sir Wilfrid you must not think of it. 好啦 威尔弗莱德爵士 别再胡思乱想了
[32:29] You must get ready for sleep think beautiful thoughts. 你该为午睡酝酿一下 想点美好的事
[32:34] Now let’s get undressed. 好了 咱们把衣服脱了吧
[32:37] Put these on tops and bottoms while I make your bed. 换上这个 从头换到脚 我帮你铺床
[32:40] After your rest we’ll have a nice cup of cocoa. 等你休息好了 咱们就美美地喝一杯可可
[32:43] Then perhaps we’ll have a walk around the square. 然后我们也许 可以去广场散散步
[32:46] You know I feel sorry for that nice Mr Vole. 知道吗 我很为那个 和善的沃尔先生感到不平
[32:49] And not just because he was arrested 不仅仅是因为他被逮捕了
[32:51] but that wife of his. She must be German. 还因为他的妻子 她一定是个德国人
[32:54] That’s what happens when we let our boys 我想这都是因为我们把小伙子们
[32:56] cross the Channel. They go crazy. 都送到海峡那头去了 他们昏了头
[32:59] The government should do something about foreign wives. Like an embargo. 我认为政府应该管管外国妻子的事情 下达个禁令什么的
[33:03] How else can we take care of our own surplus. 我们自己的姑娘都找不到小伙子嫁了
[33:05] Don’t you agree Sir Wilfrid? 可怎么行 你说呢 威尔弗莱德爵士
[33:07] All right. Hop in! 好了 钻进被窝吧
[33:11] Sir Wilfrid? 威尔弗莱德爵士
[33:16] Sir Wilfrid! 威尔弗莱德爵士
[33:18] Come back! 回来
[33:20] Yes of course I knew that Leonard had 是啊 我当然知道伦纳德
[33:23] been seeing Mrs French quite frequently. 经常去拜访弗伦奇太太
[33:25] Go on. 继续 继续
[33:26] I knew when he came home with a pair of green socks she’d knitted for him. 我还知道他带回来过 一双她为他织的绿袜子
[33:30] That’s quite natural. I’m sure a jury will find it endearing. 那很正常 我敢肯定 这会讨陪审团的喜欢
[33:33] Leonard can be very endearing. He hates that particular shade of green 伦纳德很会讨人喜欢 他讨厌那双绿袜子
[33:38] and the socks were two sizes too large 尺寸足足大了两码
[33:40] but he wore them just the same to give her pleasure. 但他还是照穿不误 就为讨她的喜欢
[33:43] Leonard has a way with women. 伦纳德对女人很有一手
[33:45] I only hope he has an all-woman jury. 要是陪审团全是女人就好了
[33:47] They will carry him from court in triumph. 她们会得意洋洋地把他从法庭上带出去
[33:51] A simple acquittal will do. 只要给他无罪判决就行了
[33:52] Now you know Mrs French 那么 沃尔太太
[33:54] left your husband money? 您是否知道弗伦奇太太留了一笔钱给您丈夫
[33:56] Yes. A lot of money. 知道 一大笔钱
[33:58] Of course your husband had no previous knowledge of this bequest? 那么您丈夫事先当然 对这笔遗赠一无所知
[34:03] Is that what he told you? 他是这么跟你们说的
[34:06] Surely you’re not suggesting different? 难道你是在暗示事实并非如此
[34:08] Oh no no. I do not suggest anything. 哦 不 不 我什么也没有暗示
[34:12] Clearly she had come to look upon your husband as a son 很显然 弗伦奇太太把您丈夫看作了儿子
[34:16] or favourite nephew. 或是一个最喜欢的侄子
[34:19] You think Mrs French looked upon Leonard as a son? Or a nephew? 你认为弗伦奇太太把 伦纳德看作儿子或者侄子
[34:23] I do. An entirely natural and understandable relationship. 是啊 这是非常自然 而且很好理解的关系
[34:27] What hypocrites you are in this country. 你们这个国家的人多么虚伪
[34:32] Pardon me Brogan-Moore. 请原谅 布洛根·摩尔
[34:34] Do you mind if I ask you a question? 沃尔太太你介不介意我问你一个问题
[34:37] Go right ahead Sir Wilfrid. 你问吧 威尔弗莱德爵士
[34:39] You realise your husband’s entire defence rests 沃尔太太 你是否了解你丈夫的辩护
[34:41] on his word and yours? 完全要依赖于他的证词和你的证词
[34:43] -I realise that. -And that the jury will be quite sceptical -我了解 -而且对于一个被控犯有谋杀罪的人来说
[34:47] of the word of a man accused of murder 如果只有他妻子的证词支持他的辩解
[34:49] when supported only by that of his wife? 则必然会使陪审团充满怀疑 你了解吗
[34:51] -I realise that too. -Let us then at least make sure -这我也了解 -那么就让我们确保
[34:54] -the two are not in conflict. -By all means let’s. -这两者不发生抵触 -当然 应该的
[34:58] I assume you want to help your husband? 我想你是希望帮助你丈夫的
[35:01] Of course I want to help Leonard. 我当然希望帮助伦纳德 我也希望能帮助
[35:03] I want to help Mr Brogan-Moore and to help you. 布洛根·摩尔先生 还有你 威尔弗莱德爵士
[35:07] There. Isn’t that more comfortable for you? 好了 这样你是不是舒服一点
[35:11] Now Mrs Vole. This is very important. 听着 沃尔太太 这很重要
[35:15] On the night of the murder your husband 案发当晚 你丈夫是
[35:16] came home before 9.30. Correct? 在21:30之前回家的 对吗
[35:19] Precisely. Isn’t that what he wants me to say? 千真万确 他就 希望我这么说对吗
[35:22] Isn’t it the truth? 难道这不是真的
[35:24] Of course. 当然是真的
[35:26] But when I told the police I do not think they believed me. 不过当我告诉警察的时候 我觉得他们并不相信我
[35:29] Maybe I didn’t say it well. Maybe because of my accent. 也许我说得不够好 也许是因为我的口音
[35:33] My dear Mrs Vole in our courts 亲爱的沃尔太太 在英国的法庭上
[35:35] we accept the evidence of witnesses who speak only Bulgarian 即使是只会说保加利亚语的证人 我们也会接受他的证词
[35:39] and who must have an interpreter. 会给他配一位翻译
[35:41] We accept the evidence of deaf-mutes who cannot speak at all 即使是不会说话的聋哑人 我们也会接受他的证词
[35:45] as long as they tell the truth. 只要他说的是事实
[35:47] You’re aware that when you’re in the witness box you will be sworn 你是否明白 在证人席上你是要宣誓的
[35:51] -and you will testify under oath? -Yes. -你的证词必须谨遵誓言 -我明白
[35:54] Leonard came home at 9.26 precisely and did not go out again. 伦纳德是在21:26回到家的 后来就没有再出门
[35:58] The truth the whole truth 这是事实 完完全全的事实
[36:00] and nothing but the truth. Is that better? 除了事实别无其它 这样是不是好一点
[36:05] -Mrs Vole do you love your husband? -Leonard thinks I do. -沃尔太太 你爱你的丈夫吗 -伦纳德是这么认为的
[36:10] -Well do you? -Am I already under oath? -嗯事实上呢 -我现在还得谨遵誓言吗
[36:14] Whatever your gambit may be do you know 不管你葫芦里卖的是什么药
[36:15] that under British law 你是不是都得搞清楚一点 根据英国的法律
[36:17] you cannot be called to give testimony damaging to your husband? 你不可以提供有损于 你丈夫的证词
[36:21] How very convenient. 多么通情达理
[36:24] We are dealing with a capital crime. 我们面临的是罪无可赦的指控
[36:26] The prosecution will try to hang your husband. 控方会想尽办法 把你丈夫送上绞架
[36:31] He is not my husband. 他不是我丈夫
[36:40] Leonard and I went through a form of marriage 伦纳德和我在汉堡 履行过结婚的手续
[36:43] but I had a husband 但是我之前就有一个丈夫
[36:44] living somewhere in East Germany in the Russian zone. 生活在东德的某个地方 苏联占领区
[36:47] -Did you tell Leonard? -I did not. It would have been stupid. -你告诉伦纳德了 -没有那也太蠢了
[36:51] He would not have married me and I’d have been left to starve in the rubble. 告诉他他就不会娶我 我就得留在那个地方挨饿
[36:55] But he did marry you and brought you safely here. 但他娶了你 并且把 你安全地带到了这里
[36:58] Don’t you think you should be grateful? 你不觉得你应该心怀感激吗
[37:00] One can get very tired of gratitude. 心怀感激也会令人厌倦
[37:02] Your husband loves you very much does he not? 你丈夫非常爱你 对吗
[37:05] Leonard? He worships the ground I walk on. 伦纳德 我踏过的地板他都崇拜得不得了
[37:09] And you? 那你呢
[37:11] You want to know too much. 你想知道的太多了
[37:14] Auf Wiedersehen gentlemen. 再会了 先生们
[37:17] Thank you for coming in Mrs Vole. Your visit has been most reassuring. 谢谢你来这一趟 沃尔太太 你的拜访很令人安心
[37:23] Do not worry Sir Wilfrid. 别担心 威尔弗莱德爵士
[37:24] I will give him an alibi and I shall be very convincing. 我会给他 一个不在场证明 而且很有说服力
[37:27] There will be tears in my eyes when I say 我会噙着热泪告诉他们
[37:30] “Leonard came home at 9.26 precisely.” “伦纳德是在21:26回来的”
[37:33] You’re a very remarkable woman Mrs Vole. 你是一个不同寻常的女人 沃尔太太
[37:38] And you’re satisfied I hope? 我想你们满意了吧
[37:41] -I’m damned if I’m satisfied! -Care for a whiff of those smelling salts? -我满意了才见鬼呢 -要不要来点嗅盐
[37:47] That woman’s up to something. But what? 这女人在捣鬼 可是 捣什么鬼呢
[37:50] The prosecution will break her down in no time when she’s in the witness box. 控方很快就能 把她驳得体无完肤
[37:54] This case is going to be rather like the charge of the Light Brigade 这案子就像是英勇赴死的 英国骑兵旅一样悲壮
[37:58] or one of those Japanese suicide pilots. Quite one-sided. 或者是日本人的神风特攻队 完全是一边倒
[38:01] With the odds all on the other side. 机会全在对方那边
[38:04] I haven’t got much to go on have I? 我好像没多少 有利的因素 不是吗
[38:07] The fact is I’ve got nothing. 事实上 我什么也没有
[38:10] Let me ask you something. 我想问问你
[38:13] Do you believe Leonard Vole is innocent? 你相信伦纳德·沃尔是无辜的吗
[38:19] Do you? 你相信吗
[38:23] Do you? 你相信吗
[38:25] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[38:27] Oh I’m sorry Wilfrid. 哦 我很抱歉 威尔弗莱德爵士
[38:30] Of course I’ll do my best. 当然 我会尽我的全力
[38:31] It’s all right Brogan-Moore. 好吧 布洛根·摩尔
[38:34] I’ll take it from here. 还是我来接手吧
[38:38] I have called Dr Harrison 我已经打电话给哈里森医生了
[38:40] and given him a report on your shocking behaviour. 把你骇人听闻的行为全都向他汇报了 我再也…
[38:43] -Give me a match Miss Plimsoll. -Sir Wilfrid! -给我一根火柴普利姆索尔小姐 -威尔弗莱德爵士
[38:46] Did you hear me? A match! 你没听见吗 火柴
[39:20] Mr Mayhew. Sir Wilfrid. 梅休先生 威尔弗莱德爵士
[39:23] I’m told you are going to represent me. I’m very grateful. 听说您本人将担任我的辩护人 太感谢了
[39:27] I struck a bargain with my doctors. 我跟医生们订了个君子协定
[39:29] They exile me to Bermuda as soon as we finish. 案子一结束他们就要把我流放到百慕大去
[39:32] -Thank you. -There’s hope that we’ll both survive. -谢谢您 -希望我们都能活着捱到案子结束
[39:35] -Get into these. We need a photograph. -Why? -穿上这个我们要拍照 -为什么
[39:37] This is what you were wearing that night. 这是案发那天晚上你穿的衣服
[39:39] We’ll circulate a photo on the chance 我们会传阅这张照片 看看那天
[39:41] that someone saw you on your way home. 你走回家的路上是不是有人看见你了
[39:43] Over here against the wall please. 请站好 靠着墙
[39:48] Hold it. One more in profile please. 别动 请转过去 再来张侧面
[39:51] Do we really need this? My wife knows what time I came home that night. 真的有必要这样吗 我妻子知道那天晚上我是几时回家的
[39:55] A disinterested witness may be of more value. 一个没有利害关系 的证人要有价值得多
[39:58] Yes of course Christine is an interested witness. 是啊 当然 克莉丝汀是个有利害关系的证人
[40:01] I’ll pick up the negatives later. Thank you. 过会儿我就把 底片整理出来 谢谢
[40:03] I don’t understand it. Why hasn’t she come to see me? 我真弄不懂 她为什么还不来看我
[40:09] Won’t they let her see me? I mean it’s been two weeks now. 他们不让她来吗 这都两个星期了
[40:12] Mayhew give me the reports. 梅休 把材料给我
[40:15] Have you been talking to her? Is there something the matter? 你们跟她谈过了吗 是不是出了什么事
[40:18] I want to read a portion of the evidence of Janet McKenzie the housekeeper. 我要读一读女管家 珍妮特·麦肯锡的几句证词
[40:28] “Mr Vole helped Mrs French with her business affairs “沃尔先生帮弗伦奇太太 打理一些生意上的事
[40:31] particularly her income tax returns.” “主要是所得税事宜”
[40:34] Oh yes I did. Some of those forms are very complicated. 哦 是啊 没错 有一些表格非常难懂
[40:37] There’s also a hint you may have helped her draft her new will. 她还暗示 是你 鼓动她修改了遗嘱
[40:40] Well that’s not true! If Janet said that she’s lying. 嗯 这不是真的 如果珍妮特这么说 那就是说谎
[40:43] She was always against me I don’t know why! 她总是很反感我 我也不知道为什么
[40:46] It’s obvious. You threw an eggbeater 很显然 你用一个打蛋器
[40:49] into the wheels of her Victorian household. 搅乱了她那维多利亚式的厨房
[40:52] Now this cut in your wrist. 还有 你手腕上的这个伤口
[40:54] You say you cut yourself with a knife? 你说是被一把小刀割伤的
[40:56] Well that’s true I did. I was cutting bread and the knife slipped. 嗯 是啊 确实如此 我切面包的时候 滑了一下
[41:00] But that was two days after. 不过那是案发后两天的事
[41:03] Christine was there. She’ll tell them in her evidence. 克莉丝汀 都看见了 她可以作证
[41:08] Are you keeping something from me? Is she ill? 你们是不是有什么事瞒着我 她病了吗
[41:11] Was she shocked? 她是不是完全崩溃了
[41:12] All things considered she took it well. 总的来看 她平静地接受了现实
[41:15] Though that may be only on the surface. 尽管有可能只是表面上
[41:16] Wives are often profoundly disturbed at such a time. 妻子们在这种 情况下往往都心烦意乱
[41:20] Yes it must be hard. We’ve never been separated before. 是啊 一定很艰难 我们以前从来没分开过
[41:23] Not since our first meeting. 认识以后就没再分开过
[41:25] How did you meet your wife Mr Vole? 你是怎么认识你妻子的 沃尔先生
[41:28] In Germany in 1945. 那是1945年 在德国
[41:31] It’s rather funny. The very first time 挺有意思的 我初见她那天
[41:34] I saw her the ceiling fell right in on me. 天花板就砸了我的脑袋
[41:37] I was stationed outside Hamburg with an RAF maintenance unit. 我当时在皇家空军的 后勤部门服役 驻扎在汉堡
[41:41] I’d just installed a shower in the officers’ billet so 那天我刚给军官宿舍安装好一个淋浴头
[41:44] they gave me a weekend pass. 所以他们给了我一个周末假期
[41:49] Come on! 来啊
[41:51] Join the party 参加聚会吧
[41:52] Have a hearty glass of rum 来杯朗姆酒吧
[41:55] Don’t ever think about tomorrow 别去想明天
[41:59] For tomorrow may never come 也许不会再有明天
[42:03] When I find me a happy place 等我找到一个快乐的地方
[42:07] That’s where I wanna stay 留在那里将是我的梦想
[42:10] Time is nothing as long as I’m living it up this way 快乐地过活 不用计较时间的短长
[42:17] I may never go home any more 我或许再也不用返回故乡
[42:22] Dim the lights and start locking the door 关上灯吧 锁上门吧
[42:26] Give your arms to me Give your charms to me 伸出你们的手臂 展现你们的魅力
[42:29] After all that’s what sailors are for 这不正是你们水手的心意
[42:33] I’ve got kisses and kisses galore 尽情 尽情地吻我
[42:38] That have never been tasted before 这样的滋味我从没尝过
[42:41] If you treat me right This could be the night 好好地待我 好日子也许就是今天晚上
[42:45] I may never go home 我或许再也不用
[42:46] I may never go home 我或许再也不用
[42:48] I may never go home 我或许再也不用
[42:50] I may never go home 我或许再也不用
[42:52] I may never go home any more 我或许再也不用返回故乡
[42:59] I may never go home any more 我或许再也不用返回故乡
[43:04] Hey Fräulein show us some legs. 嗨 小姐 露点儿腿让我们瞧瞧
[43:07] They rob you blind and then throw you a ruddy sailor! 他们会不费吹灰之力地把你抢走 再扔给你一个水手
[43:12] -Come on let’s see ’em. -We want legs! -来吧 让我们瞧瞧 -我们要看大腿
[43:16] Come help the cabaret out of her trousers! 快脱了长裤跳吧
[43:19] All right Fräulein if you won’t show ’em I will. 好吧 小姐 你不肯露 我自己动手啦
[43:49] All right outside everybody. Come on let’s go. 好了 快出去 所有人 来啊 咱们走
[44:07] Come on. 来啊
[44:10] Bring him round to the other truck. 把他抬到另一辆车上去
[44:17] We’ll be back baby! We’ll be back! 我们会回来的 宝贝儿 我们会回来的
[44:58] Gesundheit. 干杯
[45:07] -What are you looking for? -My accordion. -你在找什么呢 -我的手风琴
[45:10] Oh let me help you. 哦 我来帮你
[45:15] -I think I found it. -Step on it again it’s still breathing. -我想我找到它了 -你再补一脚吧它还没断气呢
[45:21] I’m terribly sorry. 我真抱歉
[45:23] You better go. We’ve had trouble enough. 你最好快走 我们的麻烦已经够多了
[45:26] Well it’s your own fault. That costume in the picture gave the boys ideas 哦 是你自己的错 海报上的服装吸引了小伙子们
[45:30] then those trousers let them down hard. 结果你的长裤却让他们大失所望
[45:32] That costume went in the first raid. 那是汉堡第一次空袭前的服装
[45:34] Then raid by raid my other dresses 后来服装就一套套地在空袭中被毁
[45:36] and now you’ve bombed my trousers. 现在你们把我这条长裤也毁了
[45:38] Cigarette? Gum? 要烟还是口香糖
[45:49] You’re burning my nose. 你在烤我的鼻子
[45:51] -Oh I’m sorry. -That’s all right. -哦 真抱歉 -没事
[45:54] How about a cup of coffee? I’ve got a tin of coffee. 来杯咖啡怎么样 我有一听咖啡
[45:57] How much? 多少钱
[45:58] I don’t know. What’s the rate of exchange? 我不知道 汇率是多少
[46:01] -Depends whether it’s fresh or powdered. -It’s instant coffee. -这取决于是新鲜咖啡还是磨制的咖啡…-是速溶咖啡
[46:05] Got any hot water at your place? 你这儿有热水吗
[46:07] -Sometimes. -Let’s take a chance. Where do you live? -不一定 -我们碰碰运气吧你住哪儿
[46:10] Nearby. 很近
[46:13] Come. 来吧
[46:21] Sorry it’s the maid’s night off. 对不起 女仆放大假
[46:23] This is pretty horrible. In a gemütlich sort of way. 真是可怕 不过看着挺亲切的
[46:27] Oh it’s fine now. I used to have a roommate. A dancer. 哦 现在算不错了 我以前有过一个室友 是跳舞的
[46:31] She had luck she married a Canadian. She now lives in Toronto. 她走运了 嫁给一个加拿大人 现在生活在多伦多
[46:34] She has a Ford automobile. 她还有一辆福特汽车
[46:37] Make yourself comfortable the stove is slow these days. 你自己随意 这年月炉子都热得慢
[46:41] That’s all right I’ve got a weekend pass. 没事 我有整个周末的假期
[46:44] No not that chair. It holds up the beam 不 不 不 那把椅子不能坐
[46:46] and that holds up the ceiling. 它撑住了横梁 所以天花板才不会掉下来
[46:48] You’d better sit down on the cot. 你最好坐在帆布小床上
[46:50] The cot? 帆布小床
[46:52] Getting more gemütlich all the time. Are you married? 真是让人倍感亲切 你结婚了
[46:56] -Why? -Well the um… -怎么了 -嗯你手上的…
[46:58] Oh that. No no I’m not married. 哦 这个 不 不 我没结婚
[47:00] I just wear it when I’m working. 我只是在工作的时候戴着它
[47:02] Gives a little protection with all the men. 算是与男人们为伴的一点点自我保护吧
[47:04] -Didn’t work too well tonight did it? -No tonight was bad. -今晚的工作不太顺利是不是 -是啊 今晚糟透了
[47:09] But it’s getting better. 不过正有改善的趋势
[47:15] -Where’s the coffee? -Ah coffee ja voll. -咖啡呢 -啊 咖啡 哟嚯
[47:19] Finest Brazilian blend. The same brand that Field Marshal Montgomery drinks. 很不错的巴西配方 蒙哥马利元帅喝的也是这牌子
[47:42] Is that a fair rate of exchange? 这个汇率公道吗
[47:44] Very fair. 非常公道
[47:47] Would you be interested in having the whole tin? 这听全给你要不要
[47:52] I would. 我要
[48:03] -How are you fixed for sugar? -I could use some. -你打算要糖吗 -要一点吧
[48:07] Milk? 牛奶呢
[48:09] Sure. 当然要
[48:12] Milk. Sugar. 牛奶 糖
[48:16] It’s a pleasure to do business with you. 很高兴能跟你做生意
[48:18] Yeah. 是啊
[48:25] I also carry biscuits powdered eggs 我还有饼干 鸡蛋粉
[48:29] -bacon marmalade. -I don’t know if I can afford it. -培根果酱 -我不知道我是不是买得起
[48:34] Don’t worry we’ll work out something like an instalment plan. 别担心 我们可以想办法 比方分期付款
[48:38] I may never go home any more 我或许再也不用返回故乡
[48:48] I’m terribly sorry. Now you have no ceiling. 哦 真是太抱歉了 现在你没有天花板了
[48:51] Maybe I can fix it I’m good at it. 也许我可以弄好它这我拿手
[48:53] Why fix it? It’s not raining. 修它干什么 又没下雨
[48:55] Ooh. 哦
[48:56] -Are you all right? -I think so. My head aches a little. -你没事吧 -应该没事有一点头疼
[49:00] Maybe I can fix it. 也许我可以弄好它
[49:02] I’m good at it. 这我拿手
[49:10] I had a weekend pass a month’s pay in my pocket. 当时我有一个周末假期 口袋里有一个月的津贴
[49:13] -And she already had a wedding ring. -Yes that’s right. -而她手上有一枚结婚戒指 -是啊 没错
[49:17] We got married. When I got out of the service I brought her here. 我们结了婚 等我服役 期满 就把她带回了英国
[49:21] It was wonderful. I rented a little flat Edgware Road. 那时真是棒极了 我租了一套小公寓 在爱德华尔路
[49:25] First time she saw it she was so happy she broke down and cried. 她第一次去的时候 高兴得情不自禁地大哭起来
[49:28] Naturally. She had a solid roof over her head 很正常 她头上终于有了一个 坚固的天花板
[49:32] and a British passport. 她还有了张英国护照
[49:33] You don’t know her how she feels about me. 您不了解她 不知道她对我的感情有多深
[49:36] You will when she gives evidence. 她出庭作证的时候 你们会了解她的
[49:39] Mr Vole I must tell you I am not putting her in the witness box. 沃尔先生 我必须告诉你 我不打算让她出庭作证
[49:45] You’re not? Why not? 不打算 为什么
[49:47] She’s a foreigner unfamiliar with the subtleties of our language. 她是个外国人 对于英语的微妙之处 她还不够熟悉
[49:51] The prosecution could easily trip her up. 控方会轻易地找出她的纰漏
[49:53] I hear it may be Mr Myers for the crown. We can’t take chances. 我听说控方可能是梅耶斯先生 我们不能冒险
[49:56] Quite. We’d better be going. 好了 我们最好走了
[49:58] Miss Plimsoll is waiting in the car with her pills 普利姆索尔小姐 正在车里等着呢
[50:01] -and a Thermos of lukewarm cocoa. -Officer. -她拿着我的药片和一瓶保温的可可 -长官
[50:04] But Christine must give evidence. 可是克莉丝汀必须出庭作证
[50:07] Mr Vole you must learn to trust me. 沃尔先生 你必须学会信任我
[50:09] For no other reason than I’m a mean 没有别的理由 只是我
[50:12] ill-tempered old man who hates to lose. 这个坏脾气的老家伙不想输
[50:14] Let us wish each other luck. 让我们祝彼此好运吧
[50:22] Look I can’t face this without Christine. 听着 没有克莉丝汀我会无法面对
[50:25] I tell you I need her. Without her I’m sunk. 告诉你 我需要她 没有她我就完了
[50:29] Touching isn’t it? The way he counts on his wife. 很感人 是不是 如此仰仗他的妻子
[50:33] Yes. Like a drowning man clutching at a razor blade. 是啊 就像一个溺水的人 抓住一把刮胡子刀片
[50:53] Leonard Stephen Vole you are charged on indictment for that you 伦纳德·斯蒂芬·沃尔 你被控于
[50:59] on the 14th day of October in the county of London 10月14日在伦敦杀害了
[51:03] murdered Emily Jane French. 埃米莉·简·弗伦奇
[51:06] How say you Leonard Stephen Vole? 你有何话说 伦纳德·斯蒂芬·沃尔
[51:09] Are you guilty or not guilty? 你是有罪还是无罪
[51:14] Not guilty. 我无罪
[51:18] Members of the jury 各位陪审员
[51:20] the prisoner stands indicted for that he on the 14th day of October 犯人被控于10月14日谋杀了
[51:25] murdered Emily Jane French. 埃米莉·简·弗伦奇
[51:28] To this indictment he has pleaded not guilty. 对此控诉 他声称自己无罪
[51:32] And it is your charge to say having heard the evidence 现在要请你们 在听取证词后作出判断
[51:36] whether he be guilty or not. 裁决他有罪或是无罪
[51:43] Members of the jury by the oath which you have just taken 各位陪审员 按照你们适才的宣誓
[51:46] you have sworn to try this case on the evidence. 你们将严格依据本庭上 的证词和证据进行审判
[51:50] You must shut out from your minds everything 必须摒弃对此案的 任何成见 排除一切杂念
[51:53] except what will take place in this court. 只有本庭上所发生的一切除外
[51:56] You may proceed for the prosecution Mr Myers. 你可以开始控方 陈述了 梅耶斯先生
[52:00] May it please you my lord. Members of the jury 谢谢您 法官大人 各位陪审员
[52:04] I appear in this case with my learned friend 在本案中 我和我博学的朋友
[52:07] Mr Barton for the prosecution. 巴顿先生将担任控方律师
[52:09] And my learned friends Sir Wilfrid Robarts and Mr Brogan-Moore 我博学的朋友威尔弗莱德·罗巴茨爵士和布洛根·摩尔先生
[52:13] appear for the defence. 将担任辩方律师
[52:19] I trust we are not to be deprived 我想我们该不会无缘目睹博学的
[52:21] of the learned and stimulating presence of Sir Wilfrid? 威尔弗莱德爵士激动人心的出场吧
[52:24] My lord may I assure my learned friend 法官大人 请允许我向各位保证
[52:26] that Sir Wilfrid is in the Old Bailey. 威尔弗莱德爵士现在已经到了老贝里法院
[52:29] He’s slightly incapacitated but will be in his seat presently. 他身体略感不适 但是他很快就会出庭
[52:32] My lord may I express my regret 法官大人 请允许我就
[52:34] that Sir Wilfrid is even slightly incapacitated. 威尔弗莱德爵士的略感不适表示遗憾
[52:37] You may Mr Myers. You may also proceed with the case for the prosecution. 我允许 梅耶斯先生 我也允许你继续控方陈述
[52:43] Thank you my lord. 谢谢您 法官大人
[52:45] The facts in this case are simple and to a point not in dispute. 此案的案情非常简单 而且每一点都无可辩驳
[52:49] You will hear how the prisoner made the acquaintance of Mrs Emily French 各位将了解到犯人是如何结识了 埃米莉·弗伦奇太太
[52:54] a woman of 56. 一位56岁的妇女
[52:55] How he was treated by her with kindness and even affection. 这位妇女是如何充满善意 甚至满怀深情地对待他
[53:00] On the night of October 14 last 在10月14日那天晚上
[53:03] between 9.30 and 10 Mrs French was murdered. 21:30至22:00间 弗伦奇太太被谋杀了
[53:08] Medical testimony will be introduced to prove 我们会请医学专家告知各位
[53:10] that death was caused by a blow from a blunt and heavy instrument 其死因被证实是头部被钝器重击
[53:14] and it is the case for the prosecution 我们控方的指控就是
[53:17] that the blow was dealt by the prisoner Leonard Vole. 此重击是由犯人伦纳德·沃尔所造成的
[53:20] That’s not true! I didn’t do it! 这不是真的 不是我干的
[53:25] Among the witnesses you will hear police evidence 我们要传唤作证的 包括警方证人
[53:28] also the evidence of Mrs French’s housekeeper Janet McKenzie 弗伦奇太太的 管家珍妮特·麦肯锡
[53:32] and from the medical and laboratory experts 医学专家及实验室专家
[53:34] and the evidence of the murdered woman’s solicitor who drew her final will. 还有死者的法律顾问 即最后一份遗嘱的起草人
[53:40] I now call Chief Inspector Hearne Criminal Investigation Department 现在 我要有请新苏格兰场
[53:44] -New Scotland Yard. -Chief Inspector Hearne. -刑事调查部的赫恩总警巡 -赫恩总警巡
[53:47] -Chief Inspector Hearne. -Chief Inspector Hearne. -赫恩总警巡 -赫恩总警巡
[54:08] This is ridiculous. Just nervous heartburn. 真是荒谬 这只是神经性的胃灼热而已
[54:11] I always get it the first day of a trial. 每逢审判的第一天我都这样
[54:13] 240 above 130. You shouldn’t be here at all. 血压130/240 你根本就不该待在这儿
[54:16] -I should be in court the trial’s begun. -Syringe please. -我应该待在法庭上庭审已经开始了 -注射器 谢谢
[54:19] Be a good brave boy Sir Wilfrid. 做个又乖又勇敢的好孩子 威尔弗莱德爵士
[54:22] It may interest you to know 普利姆索尔小姐 你可能有兴趣知道
[54:24] that I am descended from a warrior family 我来自于一个骁勇善战的家族
[54:25] which traces its brave past back to Richard the Lion-Hearted. 血统可以追溯到 勇敢的狮心王理查德 嚯
[54:33] You’re to have a calcium injection daily 每天都要注射钙剂
[54:36] -tranquillising pill every hour. -I’ll set my wristwatch alarm. -每小时服用一次镇静剂药片 -我会设定好闹表
[54:40] Any pain or shortness of breath pop one of these nitroglycerin tablets 但凡感到疼痛或者气短 要取一片硝酸甘油含在舌下
[54:44] under your tongue. Oh and I’ll leave you some… 哦 我要给你留一些
[54:47] That’s enough Doctor. The judge will be asking for a saliva test. 这就够了 医生 法官可能会要求我做唾液测试
[54:51] Carter I’d better take that Thermos of cocoa with me. 卡特 我最好 随身带上一瓶可可
[54:56] -Helps me wash down the pills. -Let me see it please. -用来吞服药片 -请让我瞧瞧
[54:59] My learned patient is not above substituting brandy for cocoa. 看我那博学的病人 是不是用白兰地冒充可可
[55:04] It is cocoa. So sorry. 这是可可 真抱歉
[55:07] If you were a woman Miss Plimsoll I would strike you. 如果你不是女人的话 普利姆索尔小姐 我会打你的
[55:10] Take care of this Carter. 帮我拿好 卡特
[55:14] Now Sir Wilfrid in the courtroom you must avoid overexcitement. 嗯 威尔弗莱德爵士 在法庭上你不可以过于激动
[55:18] Yes Doctor yes yes. 好的 医生 好的 好的
[55:20] Watch your temper. Keep your blood pressure down. 留神你的脾气 别让你的血压上升
[55:22] Thank you Doctor I shall be 谢谢你 医生 有这些
[55:25] quite safe what with the pills and the cocoa. 药片和可可 我会很安全的
[55:27] Come along Carter. 走吧 卡特
[55:30] From the body temperature and other factors 根据体温和其他因素
[55:34] we placed the time of death at between 9.30 and 10pm 我们推定死亡时间为21:30至22:00
[55:37] approximately 30 minutes before Janet McKenzie 就是在珍妮特·麦肯锡回到家
[55:40] returned home and called us. 并打电话给我们之前的30分钟左右
[55:44] Death was instantaneous caused by one blow from a heavy and blunt instrument. 死亡发生在一瞬间 死因是头部遭到钝器重击
[55:49] Were there any signs of a struggle? 有没有挣扎的迹象
[55:52] None. Just the one blow. 没有 一击致命
[55:54] Would that indicate that the murderer had taken Mrs French by surprise? 有没有迹象表明弗伦奇太太 是被凶手突然袭击的
[55:58] My lord I must object. 法官大人 我必须提出反对
[56:02] My learned friend refers to the assailant as “the murderer”. 我博学的朋友 把攻击者称为”凶手”
[56:06] We have not yet determined whether the assailant was a man or a woman. 可我们还不能确定 攻击者是男人还是女人
[56:10] It could quite conceivably have been “the murderess”. 如果说是”女凶手” 那也同样是令人信服的
[56:13] Mr Myers Sir Wilfrid has joined us just in time 梅耶斯先生 威尔弗莱德爵士及时赶到
[56:17] to catch you on a point of grammar. 抓住了你的语法错误
[56:19] Please rephrase your question. 请重新组织你的问题
[56:21] Yes my lord. 好的 法官大人
[56:23] Inspector is it your opinion that the assailant 警巡 根据你的看法 这个攻击者
[56:27] whether he she or it had taken 不管是”他””她”还是”它”
[56:30] Mrs French by surprise? 是否突然袭击了弗伦奇太太
[56:32] My lord I am taken by surprise 法官大人 我非常惊讶
[56:34] that my learned friend should try to solicit from the witness 我博学的朋友竟然恳求证人说”看法”
[56:38] an opinion not a fact. 而不是说事实
[56:39] Quite so. You’ll have to do better than that Mr Myers. 确实如此 你必须改改 梅耶斯先生
[56:42] My lord I withdraw the question entirely. 法官大人 我干脆收回这个问题
[56:45] -Is that better? -That’s much better. -这样是不是好些 -这样好多了
[56:53] Silence! Silence! 肃静 肃静
[56:58] Very well Inspector let us proceed with the facts. 好吧 警巡 我们继续来说事实
[57:01] After establishing the cause and the time of death what did you then do? 确定死因和死亡时间以后 你们接下来做了什么
[57:06] A search was made photographs were taken and the premises fingerprinted. 我们搜查了现场 拍摄了照片 采集了指纹
[57:10] What fingerprints did you discover? 你们发现了谁的指纹
[57:12] I found the fingerprints of Mrs French 我们发现了弗伦奇太太的指纹
[57:14] those of Janet McKenzie and some which later 珍妮特·麦肯锡的指纹 以及后来
[57:16] proved to be those of Leonard Vole. 被证实是伦纳德·沃尔所留下的指纹
[57:19] -No others? -No others. -没有别人的 -没有
[57:21] Did you say the room had 你是否说过 那间屋子
[57:23] the appearance that a robbery had been committed? 看起来像是遭受过入室抢劫
[57:26] Yes. Things were strewn about 是的 东西散落了一地
[57:28] and the window had been broken near the catch. 窗户靠近窗钩的位置也被打破了
[57:31] There was glass on the floor and fragments were found outside. 地板上有玻璃 室外有玻璃碎片
[57:36] The glass outside was not consistent 如果是从室外击碎玻璃
[57:38] with the window being forced from the outside. 那么落在室外的玻璃就无法解释
[57:41] You’re saying 你的意思是
[57:43] that someone made it look as if it had been forced from the outside? 有人故意制造窗户是从室外被击碎的假象 对吗
[57:48] My lord I must object. 法官大人 我必须提出反对
[57:50] My learned friend is putting words in the witness’ mouth. 我博学的朋友 正试图把自己的意见强加给证人
[57:52] After all if he insists on answering his own questions 说到底 如果他坚持 要自问自答的话
[57:56] the presence of the witness would seem superfluous. 证人的出席 似乎就是多余的
[57:59] Quite. Don’t you think so Mr Myers? 确实 你觉得呢 梅耶斯先生
[58:02] Yes my lord. 好吧 法官大人
[58:05] Inspector 警巡
[58:06] did you ascertain if any of the murdered woman’s property was missing? 据你所知 死者的财物有没有丢失
[58:10] According to the housekeeper nothing was missing. 据女管家说 什么也没丢
[58:13] In your experience Inspector when burglars or burglaresses 根据你的经验 警巡 有没有入室抢劫犯
[58:19] break into a house do they leave without taking anything? 或者女犯 闯入屋子后会什么都不拿就离开
[58:23] No sir. 没有 先生
[58:24] -Do you produce a jacket Inspector? -Yes sir. -你是不是提供了一件外衣警巡 -是的 先生
[58:27] Is that the jacket? 是这件外衣吗
[58:33] -Yes sir. -That is exhibit P1 my lord. -是的 先生 -这是控方一号证物法官大人
[58:37] Where did you find this Inspector? 你从哪里发现这件外衣的 警巡
[58:39] That is the jacket found in the prisoner’s flat 是在犯人的公寓发现的
[58:42] which I handed to our lab to test for bloodstains. 然后我们把衣服 送去实验室作血迹鉴定
[58:44] -And did you find any bloodstains? -Yes. -是否发现了血迹 -是的
[58:47] Though an attempt had been made to wash them out. 尽管犯人曾经 试图洗掉血迹
[58:50] What tests were made? 进行了哪些测试
[58:52] First to determine if the stains were human blood 首先确定这些污迹是不是人血
[58:56] then to classify it by group or type. 然后化验血型
[58:59] And was the blood of a particular group or type? 是某种特定的血型吗
[59:01] Yes sir. It is type O. 是的 先生 是O型
[59:04] And did you subsequently test the blood of the dead woman? 随后您是否化验了死者的血样
[59:08] -Yes sir. -What type was that? -是的 先生 -是什么血型
[59:12] The same. Type O. 是一样的 O型
[59:14] Thank you Inspector. No further questions. 谢谢你 警巡 没有别的问题了
[59:18] Inspector you say the only fingerprints you found were those of Mrs French 警巡 你说采到的指纹只有弗伦奇太太
[59:23] Janet McKenzie and Leonard Vole. 珍妮特·麦肯锡和伦纳德·沃尔这三个人的
[59:26] In your experience 根据你的经验
[59:28] when a burglar breaks in does he usually leave fingerprints 入室 抢劫犯一般会留下指纹
[59:31] -or does he wear gloves? -He wears gloves. -还是会戴手套 -会戴手套
[59:33] So the absence of fingerprints in a robbery 所以在现场找不到劫犯的指纹
[59:36] -would hardly surprise you? -No sir. -并没有出乎你的意料 -是的 先生
[59:38] Can’t we surmise the burglar 我们能否这样推测入室抢劫犯
[59:40] might have entered a presumably empty house 有可能认为屋里没人 所以破窗而入
[59:42] suddenly encountered Mrs French and struck her 却突然发现了弗伦奇太太 所以对她发动袭击
[59:45] then realising she was dead fled without taking anything? 结果意识到她已经被打死 于是什么也没拿就逃走了
[59:49] I submit my lord that it is entirely impossible 我反对 法官大人 我们完全不可能去猜测
[59:51] to guess what went on in the mind of some entirely imaginary burglar. 一个完全是臆想出来的 入室抢劫犯究竟做过些什么
[59:56] With or without gloves. 不管是戴手套的 还是没戴手套的
[59:58] Let us not surmise Sir Wilfrid 我们不能讲”猜测” 威尔弗莱德爵士
[1:00:01] but confine ourselves to facts. 应该严格地讲事实
[1:00:05] Inspector when you questioned the prisoner as to the stains on his jacket 警巡 当你向犯人 问起外衣上的血迹时
[1:00:09] did he not show you a recently-healed scar on his wrist 他有没有给你看 他手腕上刚愈合的伤疤
[1:00:13] saying he had cut himself slicing bread? 并且告诉你这是在切面包时留下的伤口
[1:00:16] Yes sir that is what he said. 是的 先生 他是这么说的
[1:00:18] And were you not told the same thing by his wife? 那他的妻子是不是 也告诉你同样的说法
[1:00:21] -Yes sir. But afterwards… -Just a simple yes or no please. -是的先生但是后来…-只需要说是或不是 谢谢
[1:00:25] Did the prisoner’s wife show you a knife 犯人的妻子是不是拿了一把刀
[1:00:27] and tell you that 给你看 并且告诉你
[1:00:29] her husband had cut his wrist while slicing bread? 她丈夫就是用这把刀切面包时割伤了手腕
[1:00:32] -Yes sir. -I will ask you to examine this knife. -是的 先生 -我想请你检查一下这把刀警巡
[1:00:40] Just test the edge of it with your finger. Carefully! 请用手指试试看刀刃 小心点
[1:00:44] You agree that the point and the cutting edge are razor-sharp? 刀刃很锋利 你同意吗
[1:00:48] -Yes sir. -Now if such a knife were to slip -是的 先生 -那么如果这把刀滑脱了
[1:00:51] might it not inflict a cut that would bleed profusely? 是否有可能 造成割伤及大量流血
[1:00:54] Yes sir it might. 是的 先生 有可能
[1:00:55] Inspector you stated that the bloodstains on the prisoner’s jacket were analysed 警巡 你说犯人 外衣上的血迹
[1:01:01] as was the blood of Mrs French and they were both found to be of group O. 以及弗伦奇太太的血样 都已经被化验过 都是O型
[1:01:06] -That is correct. -However -确实如此 -那么
[1:01:08] if the prisoner’s blood were also of this same group 如果犯人的血型也是O型
[1:01:12] then the stains on his jacket may well have resulted 那么外衣上的血迹就有可能
[1:01:15] from the household accident he described to you. 像他说的那样 是在家里沾上的
[1:01:18] Yes sir. 是的 先生
[1:01:20] Did you examine the prisoner’s blood Inspector? 那么你有没有 检测过犯人的血型 警巡
[1:01:24] No sir. 没有 先生
[1:01:27] I have here a certificate 我这里有一张证书
[1:01:30] stating that Leonard Stephen Vole is a blood donor 记录了伦纳德·斯蒂芬·沃尔
[1:01:35] at the North London Hospital. 曾经在北伦敦医院献血
[1:01:37] And that his blood is group O. 他的血型是O型
[1:01:45] Thank you Inspector. 谢谢你 警巡
[1:01:51] Inspector granted that the cut on the wrist was caused by that knife 警巡 既然手腕上的伤口 被认定是由这把小刀造成的
[1:01:56] is there anything to show whether it was an accident 有没有任何迹象表明 这究竟是一场事故
[1:01:59] or done deliberately after the murder to account 还是在谋杀案发生后故意为之
[1:02:01] for the bloodstains? 以掩盖这些血迹的来历
[1:02:03] -Oh really my lord! -I withdraw the question. -哦 真是的 法官大人 -我收回这个问题
[1:02:06] You may stand down. 你可以离开证人席了 警巡
[1:02:10] -Call Janet McKenzie. -Janet McKenzie. -传珍妮特·麦肯锡 -珍妮特·麦肯锡
[1:02:13] -Janet McKenzie. -Janet McKenzie. -珍妮特·麦肯锡 -珍妮特·麦肯锡
[1:02:40] I swear by Almighty God that the evidence… 我向万能的上帝起誓 我提供的证词将是事实
[1:02:45] …the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. 完完全全的事实 除了事实别无其它
[1:02:48] Carter. Carter. Pill. Pill. 卡特 卡特 药片 药片
[1:02:52] -Your name is Janet McKenzie? -Aye that’s my name. -你是珍妮特·麦肯锡 -对 就是我
[1:02:55] -When did you first come to London? -That was many years ago. 28 years ago. -你是什么时候来伦敦的 -有年头了28年前
[1:03:00] -Where do you live? -Now that Mrs French poor soul is dead -你住在哪里 -现在可怜的弗伦奇太太死了
[1:03:05] I’ve moved in with my niece at 19 Glenister Road. 我搬到我侄女家住 格伦尼斯特街19号
[1:03:09] You were companion-housekeeper to the late Mrs Emily French? 你是已故的埃米莉·弗伦奇 太太的陪伴兼女管家
[1:03:12] I was her housekeeper! I’ve no opinion of companions 我是她的管家没错 但绝对不是什么陪伴
[1:03:16] poor feckless bodies afraid of a bit of honest domestic work. 陪伴都是些没用的懒骨头 一点正经家务都不肯干
[1:03:19] I meant you were on friendly terms not altogether 是啊 我的意思是 你们已经具有一种朋友关系
[1:03:22] those of mistress and servant. 而不仅仅是女主人和女仆的关系
[1:03:24] Aye. Ten years I was with her and looked after her. 对 十年前我就 开始为她做事 照顾她
[1:03:28] She knew me and she trusted me. 她了解我 也信任我
[1:03:30] Many’s the time I prevented her doing a foolish thing. 有很多次 我都 避免了她做出蠢事
[1:03:33] Please tell us in your own words 请你用自己的话为我们
[1:03:35] about the events of the evening of October 14. 描述一下10月14日晚上发生的事
[1:03:39] It was a Friday and my night out. 那天是星期五 是我外出的日子
[1:03:41] I was going to see my niece at Glenister Road 我要去我侄女家 在格伦尼斯特街
[1:03:43] which is about five minutes’ walk. I left the house at half past seven. 走过去大概五分钟 我是七点半离开家的
[1:03:48] I promised to take her a dress pattern that she admired. 我答应过把她喜欢 一款衣服的图样带给她
[1:03:52] -Och is this thing necessary? -An excellent question. -啊 哦 这个有必要说吗 -问得好
[1:03:56] However it has been installed at considerable expense to the taxpayers 不过 既然我们已经动用了 纳税人提供的可观费用
[1:04:00] so let us take advantage of it. Please continue. 我们还是物尽其用吧 请说下去
[1:04:04] Well when I got to my niece’s I found I’d left the pattern behind. 嗯 我走到我侄女家的时候 我发现我忘了拿图样
[1:04:08] So after supper I slipped back to get it as it was no distance. 所以晚饭后我又 跑回去拿 反正路不远
[1:04:12] I got back to the house at 25 past 9. 我回到家的时候是21:25
[1:04:15] I let myself in and went upstairs to my room. 我自己开门 准备 上楼去我自己的房间
[1:04:18] As I passed the sitting room 当我经过客厅门口时
[1:04:20] I heard the prisoner in there talking to Mrs French. 我听到犯人在里面同弗伦奇太太说话
[1:04:23] No it wasn’t me! It wasn’t my voice! 不 那不是我 那不是我在说话
[1:04:27] Talking and laughing they were. 他们有说有笑的
[1:04:29] But it was no business of mine so I went upstairs to fetch my pattern. 不过那不关我的事 所以我就跑上楼去拿我的图样
[1:04:33] Now let us be very exact as to the time. 嗯 让我们把时间 再界定得准确一些
[1:04:37] You say that you re-entered the house at 25 past 9? 你说你回到家 的时候是21:25
[1:04:41] Aye. The pattern was on a shelf in my room 对 图样是放在我房间里的
[1:04:42] next to my clock 一个架子上的旁边就是我的钟
[1:04:44] so I saw the time. 所以我看到了时间
[1:04:45] -And it was 25 past 9. -Go on please. -那时就是21:25 -请说下去吧
[1:04:50] I went back to my niece. 然后我回去找我侄女
[1:04:52] Och she was delighted with the pattern. Si… 啊哦 她看到图样高兴极了 真…
[1:04:58] Simply delighted. I stayed until 20 to 11 真是高兴极了 我一直 待到22:40
[1:05:02] then I said good night and I come home. 然后道晚安 回家
[1:05:04] I went into the sitting room to see if the mistress wanted anything 我走进客厅 想看看女主人在上床前
[1:05:08] before she went to bed. 还有没有什么吩咐
[1:05:10] And there she was dead. And everything tossed hither and thither. 结果 我看到她已经死了 东西都七零八落地散在地上
[1:05:15] Did you really think that a burglary had been committed? 当时你是否真的觉得 那是入室抢劫犯干的
[1:05:18] My lord I must protest! 法官大人 我必须提出反对
[1:05:20] I will not allow that question to be answered Mr Myers. 我不允许证人回答 这个问题 梅耶斯先生
[1:05:24] Miss McKenzie were you aware that Leonard Vole 麦肯锡小姐 你是否知道
[1:05:26] was a married man? 伦纳德·沃尔是个有妇之夫
[1:05:28] No indeed. And neither was the mistress. 完全不知道 女主人也不知道
[1:05:31] -Janet! -My lord I must object. -珍妮特 -法官大人 我必须反对
[1:05:34] What Mrs French knew or did not know 弗伦奇太太知道还是不知道
[1:05:36] is pure conjecture on Janet McKenzie’s part. 这完全是珍妮特·麦肯锡的想象
[1:05:40] Let me put it this way. You formed the opinion 我换个说法吧 在你看来
[1:05:43] that Mrs French thought Leonard Vole was a single man? 弗伦奇太太认为 伦纳德·沃尔是个单身汉
[1:05:46] -Have you any facts to support this? -The books that she ordered. -你有没有什么佐证来支持你的观点 -她借来的书
[1:05:50] A life of the Baroness Burdett-Coutts 有伯德特-库茨女男爵的传记
[1:05:52] and the one about Disraeli and his wife. 还有一本是关于迪斯雷利和他的妻子
[1:05:55] Both of them about women 两本书说的都是女人
[1:05:57] that married men years younger than themselves. Oh! 嫁给了比自己小很多的男人 哦
[1:05:59] -I knew what she was thinking. -I’m afraid we cannot admit that. -我知道她在想什么 -恐怕我不敢苟同
[1:06:03] Why? 为什么
[1:06:06] Members of the jury it is possible for a woman to read The Life of Disraeli 各位陪审员 一个读 迪斯雷利传记的女人
[1:06:11] without contemplating marriage with a man younger than herself. 未必就是在盘算着 嫁给比自己小的男人
[1:06:17] Were you aware of the arrangements 麦肯锡小姐 你是否知道
[1:06:20] Mrs French made to dispose of her money? 弗伦奇太太对自己的财产作了安排
[1:06:23] She had her old will revoked and a new one drawn up. 她废除了她的老遗嘱 重新立了一份新的
[1:06:26] I heard her calling Mr Stokes her solicitor. 我听到她给她的法律顾问 斯多克斯先生打电话了
[1:06:29] He was there at the time. The prisoner I mean. 他一直在场 我是说 犯人
[1:06:32] You heard Mrs French and the prisoner discussing her new will? 你听到弗伦奇太太 在跟犯人讨论她的遗嘱
[1:06:36] Yes. He was to have all her money she told him 是的 她告诉他 所有财产都会留给他
[1:06:39] as she had no near relations nor anybody that meant to her what he did. 因为她没有近亲 也没有别人比他更重要了
[1:06:44] -When did this take place? -On October 8. -那是什么时候的事 -10月8日
[1:06:47] One week to the day before she was murdered. 就是她被杀前整整一周
[1:06:51] Thank you. That concludes my examination. 谢谢你 我的问话完毕
[1:06:55] Not just yet Miss McKenzie. 还没好呢 麦肯锡小姐
[1:06:58] Would you…? Thank you. 请你…谢谢
[1:07:02] Miss McKenzie you have given evidence about two wills. 麦肯锡小姐 你的 证词中提到了两份遗嘱
[1:07:06] In the old will that which was revoked 在那份被废除的老遗嘱中
[1:07:08] were you not to receive the bulk of Mrs French’s estate? 应得到弗伦奇太太 大部分财产的人是你 对吗
[1:07:12] That’s so. 对 是这样
[1:07:14] Whereas in the new will except for a bequest to you of a small annuity 然而在新的遗嘱里 除了一小笔遗赠是留给你的之外
[1:07:18] the principal beneficiary is the prisoner Leonard Vole. 最大的受益人变成了 犯人-伦纳德·沃尔
[1:07:22] It’ll be a wicked injustice if he ever touches a penny of that money. 他摸到哪怕一便士 都是道义的沦丧
[1:07:26] It is entirely understandable that you are antagonistic to the prisoner. 我完全能够理解 你为什么要敌视犯人
[1:07:30] I’m not antagonistic to him. 我没有敌视他
[1:07:33] He’s a shiftless scheming rascal. But I’m not antagonistic to him. 他是个无能而诡计多端的无赖 但是我并没有敌视他
[1:07:38] I suggest you formed this opinion 我猜你抱有这样的看法完全是
[1:07:40] because his friendship with Mrs French cost you the bulk of her estate. 因为他与弗伦奇太太的友谊牺牲掉了你的得益
[1:07:44] -I’ve never liked him. -Your candour is refreshing. -我从来都不喜欢他 -你的直率值得欣赏
[1:07:48] Now. On the night of October 14 那么 你说10月14日晚上
[1:07:51] you say you heard the prisoner and Mrs French talking together. 你听到犯人在同弗伦奇太太说话
[1:07:55] -What did you hear them say? -I didn’t hear what they actually said. -你听到他们在说什么 -我没有听他们具体在说什么
[1:07:58] You mean you only heard the voices? 你是说你只听见了说话声
[1:08:01] -The murmur of voices? -They were laughing. -低沉的说话声 -他们在笑
[1:08:04] What makes you say the man’s voice was Leonard Vole’s? 为什么你说那个男人 的声音是伦纳德·沃尔的
[1:08:07] -I know his voice well enough. -The door was closed was it not? -我很熟悉他的声音 -门是关着的对吗
[1:08:12] -Aye that’s so. -You were in a hurry to get the pattern -对没错 -你急着回去拿图样
[1:08:15] so you probably walked quickly past the closed door 所以你想必是 匆匆地走过了那扇房门
[1:08:18] yet you are sure you heard Leonard Vole’s voice? 而你却一口咬定 你听见的是伦纳德·沃尔的声音
[1:08:21] I was there long enough to hear what I heard. 我从门口经过的时间足够 我听清楚我听到的是什么
[1:08:24] Come I’m sure 好啦 麦肯锡小姐 我想
[1:08:27] you don’t wish to suggest to the jury that you were eavesdropping. 你并不希望陪审团认为你是在偷听
[1:08:30] It was him in there. Who else could it have been? 屋里那个人就是他 还能是谁
[1:08:33] What you mean is 你的意思其实就是
[1:08:35] that you wanted it to be him. That’s the way your mind worked. 你希望 那是他 这就是你的思路
[1:08:38] Now tell me did Mrs French 好了 告诉我 弗伦奇太太
[1:08:40] sometimes watch television in the evening? 晚上有时候是不是会看电视
[1:08:42] Yes. She was fond of a talk or a good play. 是的 她很喜欢 谈话节目 或者好的电视剧
[1:08:45] Wasn’t it possible when you returned home and passed the door 那么 当晚你回家走过 那扇房门的时候
[1:08:48] what you really heard was the television 会不会听见的是 电视机里的声音
[1:08:51] and a man and woman’s voices and laughter? 恰好是一个男人和 一个女人在有说有笑
[1:08:53] There was a play called Lover’s Leap on the television that night. 那天晚上正好播了一部 电视剧 叫做《情人之跃》
[1:08:59] -It was not the television. -Oh why not? -肯定不是电视 -哦 为什么
[1:09:03] Because the television was away being repaired that week that’s why. 因为那个星期电视机 送出去修理了 这就是为什么
[1:09:19] Silence! Silence! 肃静 肃静
[1:09:23] Odd. It’s not time yet. 真奇怪 时间还没到呢
[1:09:26] If my learned friend has no further questions I’d like… 如果我博学的朋友 没有别的问题了 那我…
[1:09:29] I have not quite finished. 我还没有问完
[1:09:32] You are registered are you not under the National Health Insurance Act? 你是否参加了国民健康保险
[1:09:37] Aye that’s so. Four and sixpence I pay out every week. 对 没错 我每星期要付四先令六便士
[1:09:41] That’s a terrible lot of money for a working woman to pay. 对我这样一个劳动妇女来说 那可是一大笔钱
[1:09:44] I am sure that many agree with you. 我相信很多人都同意你的观点
[1:09:47] Miss McKenzie did you 那么 麦肯锡小姐
[1:09:49] recently apply to the National Health Insurance for… 你最近是否 向国民健康保险申请了…
[1:09:54] -…a hearing aid? -For…for what? -一个助听器 -申请了…什么
[1:09:57] I protest against the way in which this question was put! 法官大人 我抗议这种提问方式
[1:10:01] I will repeat the question my lord. 我重复一下我的问题 法官大人
[1:10:04] I asked you in a normal tone of voice audible to everyone in open court 我以正常的音量问你 法庭上的所有人都可以听见
[1:10:10] did you apply to the National Health Insurance for a hearing aid? 你是否向国民健康保险 申请了一个助听器
[1:10:15] Yes I did. 是的 没错
[1:10:16] -Did you get it? -Not yet. -你拿到了吗 -还没有
[1:10:19] However you state that you walked past a door 可是 你却说你走过一扇房门
[1:10:22] which is four inches of solid oak 隔着四英寸厚的木板
[1:10:24] you heard voices and you are willing to swear 听到了有人说话 而且你发誓说
[1:10:27] that you could distinguish the voice of… 那个说话的人就是…
[1:10:31] …the prisoner Leonard Vole. …犯人伦纳德·沃尔
[1:10:33] Who? Who? 是谁 是谁
[1:10:36] No further questions. 没有别的问题了
[1:10:41] Och maybe you could help me Your Lordship. 啊哦 也许你可以帮我 法官大人
[1:10:43] Six months ago I applied for my hearing aid and I’m still waiting for it. 六个月前我就申请了 助听器 直到现在都没拿到
[1:10:47] My dear Miss McKenzie considering the rubbish that is being talked nowadays 亲爱的麦肯锡小姐 鉴于这年月人们总是废话连篇
[1:10:52] you are missing very little. You may stand down now. 你并没有错过很多 你可以离开了
[1:10:58] Call Police Constable Jeffries. 传杰弗瑞警士
[1:11:01] -Police Constable Jeffries. -Police Constable Jeffries. -杰弗瑞警士 -杰弗瑞警士
[1:11:16] I swear by Almighty God that the evidence I shall give 我向万能的上帝起誓 我提供的证词将是事实
[1:11:19] shall be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. 完完全全的事实 除了事实别无其它
[1:11:38] Mr Myers does that conclude your case? 梅耶斯先生 你的传讯是否完毕了
[1:11:41] No my lord. 没有 法官大人
[1:11:42] I now call the final witness for the prosecution Christine Helm. 我现在要传唤 最后一位控方证人 克莉丝汀·赫尔姆
[1:11:46] -Christine Helm! -Christine Helm. -克莉丝汀·赫尔姆 -克莉丝汀·赫尔姆
[1:12:01] Christine. 克莉丝汀
[1:12:14] I swear by Almighty God that the evidence I shall give 我向万能的上帝起誓 我提供的证词将是事实
[1:12:17] shall be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. 完完全全的事实 除了事实别无其它
[1:12:21] My lord I have the most serious objection 法官大人 我要提出最强烈的反对
[1:12:23] to this witness being summoned as she is the wife of the prisoner. 这位证人没有资格做控方证人 她是犯人的妻子
[1:12:28] I call my learned friend’s attention 我要请我博学的朋友注意
[1:12:30] to the fact that I summoned not Mrs Vole but Mrs Helm. 我传唤的并不是 沃尔太太 而是赫尔姆太太
[1:12:34] Your name in fact is Christine Helm? 你的名字是克莉丝汀·赫尔姆
[1:12:37] Yes. Christine Helm. 是的 克莉丝汀·赫尔姆
[1:12:39] And you have been living as the wife 你以妻子的身份与犯人
[1:12:40] of the prisoner Leonard Vole? 伦纳德·沃尔同居 是不是
[1:12:42] -Yes. -Are you actually his wife? -是的 -实际上你是他的妻子吗
[1:12:46] No. 不是
[1:12:47] I went through a marriage ceremony with him 我跟他在汉堡履行过结婚手续
[1:12:50] but I already had a husband. 但是我之前已经有一个丈夫了
[1:12:52] -He’s still alive. -Christine that’s not true! -他还活着 -克莉丝汀这不是真的
[1:12:55] There is proof of a marriage between the witness and the prisoner 法官大人 我们有证据证明 证人和犯人之间的婚姻
[1:12:58] but is there any proof of a so-called 请问那桩所谓的”之前的”
[1:13:00] previous marriage? 婚姻有没有证据可以证明
[1:13:01] My lord the so-called previous marriage is in fact well-documented. 法官大人这桩所谓的"之前的"婚姻有充分的文件证明
[1:13:07] Mrs Helm is this 赫尔姆太太
[1:13:09] a certificate of marriage between yourself and Otto Ludwig Helm 这是你与奥托·路德 维格·赫尔姆的结婚证吗
[1:13:13] the ceremony having taken place in Breslau on 18 April 1942? 注册地点是布雷斯劳 时间是1942年4月18日
[1:13:18] Yes that is the paper of my marriage. 是的 这是我的结婚证
[1:13:21] I don’t see any reason why 我看没有任何理由
[1:13:24] this witness should not be qualified to give evidence. 表明证人不具备作证资格
[1:13:31] You’re willing to give evidence against 赫尔姆太太 对于这个被你称为丈夫的人
[1:13:34] the man you’ve been calling your husband? 你愿意提供不利于他的证词吗
[1:13:36] Yes. 愿意
[1:13:38] You stated to the police that on the night that Mrs French was murdered 你曾经对警方声称 弗伦奇太太被杀当晚
[1:13:42] Leonard Vole left the house at 7.30 and returned at 25 minutes past 9. 伦纳德·沃尔是在19:30离开家 21:25回到家
[1:13:47] Did he in fact return at 25 past 9? 那么他实际上是在21:25回来的吗
[1:13:52] No. He returned at ten minutes past ten. 不是 他是22:10回来的
[1:13:55] Christine what are you saying? 克莉丝汀 你在说什么呀
[1:13:57] It’s not true. You know it’s not true! 这不是真的 你知道这不是真的
[1:14:03] Silence! 肃静
[1:14:05] I must have silence. 庭上务必肃静
[1:14:09] As your counsel will tell you Vole you will very shortly 你的辩护律师会告诉你 沃尔 很快你就有机会
[1:14:12] have an opportunity of speaking in your own defence. 出场为自己辩护了
[1:14:15] Leonard Vole returned you say at ten minutes past ten. 你说 伦纳德·沃尔 是在22:10到家的
[1:14:19] -And what happened next? -He was breathing hard very excited. -然后呢 -他气喘吁吁 非常激动
[1:14:23] He threw off his coat and examined the sleeves. 他脱下外衣 看了看袖口
[1:14:26] Then he told me to wash the cuffs. 然后他叫我 把袖口洗一洗
[1:14:28] -They had blood on them. -Go on. -上面有血迹 -说下去
[1:14:30] -I said “What have you done?” -What did the prisoner say? -我问 “伦纳德你做了什么” -犯人怎么说
[1:14:34] He said “I’ve killed her.” 他说 “我杀了她”
[1:14:36] Christine! Why are you lying? Why are you saying these things? 克莉丝汀 你为什么要撒谎 你为什么要这么说
[1:14:41] -What an awful woman. -She’s evil. I’ve known it all along. -多可怕的女人 -她坏透了我早看出来了
[1:14:48] If the defence so desires I will adjourn for a short time 如果辩方需要的话 我可以休庭片刻
[1:14:52] so that the prisoner may gain control of himself. 以便于犯人恢复自制
[1:14:55] My lord is most gracious but pray let the witness continue. 多谢法官大人的体贴 不过请证人继续吧
[1:14:59] We are all of us caught up in the suspense of this horror fiction. 我们都等着观赏 这部恐怖小说的悬念揭晓
[1:15:03] To have to hear it in instalments might prove unendurable. 这时候中断恐怕 会让人心痒难耐
[1:15:07] -Proceed Mr Myers. -Mrs Helm -继续吧 梅耶斯先生 -赫尔姆太太
[1:15:10] when the prisoner said “I have killed her” 当犯人说”我杀了她”的时候
[1:15:13] did you know to whom he referred? 你知道他说的是谁吗
[1:15:15] It was that woman he had been seeing so often. 我知道就是他经常 去见的那个女人
[1:15:18] When questioned by the police you told them 警方向你问话的时候
[1:15:20] that the prisoner returned at 9.25. 你告诉他们犯人是21:25到家的
[1:15:23] Yes. Because Leonard asked me to say that. 是的 因为伦纳德 要我这么说
[1:15:25] But you’ve changed your story now. Why? 但是你现在改变了说法 为什么
[1:15:28] I cannot go on lying to save him. 我不能再为了救他而撒谎了
[1:15:30] I said to the police what he wanted because I’m grateful to him. 他要我对警方说的话 我都说了 因为我感激他
[1:15:33] He married me and brought me to this country. 他娶了我 把我带到这个国家
[1:15:36] What he has asked me to do I have because I was grateful. 但凡他要我做什么我都做了 因为我感激他
[1:15:39] It was not because he was your husband and you loved him? 这并不是因为他是 你的丈夫 以及你爱他
[1:15:43] I never loved him. 我从来没爱过他
[1:15:45] It was gratitude then that prompted you to give him an alibi 那么 完全是出于感激 你才在警方问话时
[1:15:49] -in your statement to the police? -That is it. Exactly. -提供了他的不在场证明 -就是这样一点不错
[1:15:52] -But now you think it was wrong to do so. -Because it is murder. -但是现在你觉得那样做是错误的 -因为这是谋杀
[1:15:56] That woman she was a harmless old fool 那个女人是个毫无危害的老糊涂
[1:15:58] and he makes of me an accomplice to the murder. 他这样做是使我 成为了谋杀案的同谋
[1:16:01] I cannot come into court and swear 我不能在法庭上宣誓说
[1:16:03] that he was with me at the time it was done. 谋杀案发生的时候他跟我在一起
[1:16:05] I cannot do it! I cannot do it! 我不能这么干 我不能这么干
[1:16:08] Then this is the truth? 那么说
[1:16:10] That Leonard Vole returned that night at ten minutes past ten 伦纳德·沃尔 是在22:10回到家
[1:16:14] he had blood on the sleeves of his coat 袖口上还沾着血
[1:16:16] and that he said to you “I have killed her”? 他告诉你 “我杀了她” 这是事实吗
[1:16:22] That is the truth. 这是事实
[1:16:24] That is the truth before God? 这是事实 你向上帝起誓
[1:16:27] That is the truth. 这是事实
[1:16:30] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:16:37] Mrs Vole or Mrs Helm which do you prefer to be called? 沃尔太太 或者赫尔姆太太 你更喜欢哪个称呼
[1:16:40] -It does not matter. -Does it not? -这无关紧要 -这无关紧要吗
[1:16:43] In this country 在这个国家
[1:16:44] we are inclined to take a rather more serious view of marriage. 我们把婚姻看作很严肃的事
[1:16:47] However it would appear that when you first met the prisoner in Hamburg 然而赫尔姆太太 当你在汉堡第一次见到犯人的时候
[1:16:52] you lied to him about your marital status. 你撒谎说你没有结过婚
[1:16:54] I wanted to get out of Germany so… 我想离开德国所以…
[1:16:57] You lied did you not? Just yes or no please. 你撒谎了 对吗 只要说是或不是 谢谢
[1:17:00] -Yes. -Thank you. -是的 -谢谢
[1:17:02] And in arranging the marriage you lied to the authorities? 在办理结婚手续的时候 你对政府部门撒谎了
[1:17:05] I um did not tell the truth to the authorities. 我 嗯 向政府 部门隐瞒了实情
[1:17:08] -You lied to them? -Yes. -你对他们撒谎了 -是的
[1:17:11] And in the ceremony when you swore 在举行结婚典礼的时候 你宣誓说
[1:17:13] to love honour and cherish your husband 你爱你丈夫 尊敬他 珍视他
[1:17:15] -that too was a lie? -Yes. -你又一次撒谎了 -是的
[1:17:18] And when the police questioned you about this wretched man 当警察向你问起这个自以为结了婚
[1:17:21] who believed himself married and loved 有人爱的可怜男人的时候
[1:17:24] -you told them… -I told them what he wanted me to. -你告诉他们…-我告诉他们的都是伦纳德要我说的
[1:17:26] You told them that he was 你告诉他们 21:25时
[1:17:29] at home with you at 25 minutes past 9 他已经到家 跟你在一起
[1:17:30] -and now you say that that was a lie? -Yes a lie! -而现在你却说那是谎言 -是的 谎言
[1:17:35] And when you said that he had accidentally cut 那么当你说他是不小心割伤了
[1:17:37] his wrist again you lied? 自己的手腕时 你又一次撒谎了
[1:17:39] -Yes! -And today you told a new story entirely. -是的 -而今天你却来了个天翻地覆
[1:17:44] The question is Frau Helm 赫尔姆太太 问题在于
[1:17:46] were you lying then are you lying now? 你究竟是当时在撒谎 还是现在在撒谎
[1:17:48] Or are you not in fact 或者 你干脆就是个
[1:17:50] a chronic and habitual liar?! 积习已深 说谎成性的骗子
[1:17:55] Carter Carter! The other pill. Under the tongue. 卡特 卡特 另外那种药片 放舌头下面
[1:18:00] My lord is my learned friend 法官大人 我博学的朋友
[1:18:02] to be allowed to bully and insult the witness? 怎么可以如此威逼 侮辱证人
[1:18:04] Mr Myers this is a capital charge and within the bounds of reason 梅耶斯先生 这个控诉至关重要 只要在尺度范围之内
[1:18:09] I should like the defence to have every latitude. 我可以给予辩方 充分的言论自由
[1:18:16] My lord may I also remind my learned friend 法官大人 请允许 我提醒我博学的朋友
[1:18:19] that his witness by her own admission has already violated so many oaths 他的证人承认自己 曾经那么多次地背弃誓言
[1:18:23] that I am surprised the Testament did not leap from her hand 如果说她今天作证时并没有把宣誓当成一回事
[1:18:27] when she was sworn here today. 我也毫不惊讶
[1:18:30] I doubt if anything is to be gained by questioning you any further. 我认为继续询问 任何问题都是毫无意义的
[1:18:34] That will be all Frau Helm. 我的提问到此为止 赫尔姆太太
[1:18:41] Mrs Helm I presume you know 赫尔姆太太 我想你应该 知道
[1:18:44] the meaning of the English word “perjury”? “伪证”这个英语单词的意思
[1:18:46] In German the word is Meineid. 在德语里面这个单词是”Meineid”
[1:18:48] Yes. Meineid. 是的”Meineid”
[1:18:49] It means to swear falsely under oath. 意思是虚假地宣誓并作证
[1:18:52] And are you aware Mrs Helm 那么你是否清楚 赫尔姆太太
[1:18:54] that the penalty in this country for perjury is a heavy term 在这个国家对于伪证罪的惩罚是很重的
[1:18:58] of imprisonment? 可判入狱
[1:18:59] Yes I’m aware. 是的 我很清楚
[1:19:01] Mindful of this fact 基于对伪证罪的了解
[1:19:03] I ask you once more is the evidence that you have given 我再问你一次 你所提供的证词
[1:19:06] the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth? 是否是事实 完完全 的事实 除了事实别无其它
[1:19:10] So help me God. 上帝可鉴
[1:19:13] Then that my lord is the case for the prosecution. 好 法官大人 控方的传讯完毕
[1:19:35] -Want a tissue? -Yes thanks. -要纸巾吗 -好的 谢谢
[1:19:39] It’s the first murder trial I’ve ever been to. It’s terrible. 这是我第一次旁听 谋杀案审判 太可怕了
[1:19:44] Silence. 肃静
[1:19:47] Sir Wilfrid. Are you ready for the defence? 威尔弗莱德爵士 你准备好作辩方陈述了吗
[1:19:53] My lord members of the jury 法官大人 各位陪审员
[1:19:57] the prosecution has very ably presented against the prisoner Leonard Vole 控方十分巧妙地对 犯人伦纳德·沃尔提出了控诉
[1:20:02] a case with the most overwhelming circumstantial evidence. 给出了具有 压倒性的间接证据
[1:20:07] Among the witnesses you have heard Chief Inspector Hearne 我们听到了 赫恩总警巡的证词
[1:20:10] who has given his testimony in a fair and impartial manner as he always does. 一如往常 他的证词 公正而不偏不倚
[1:20:16] He has put before you a clever theory of how this crime was committed. 他很聪明地向我们 阐述了关于犯罪经过的推论
[1:20:21] Whether it is theory or actual fact however 然而 这究竟只是推论 还是事实
[1:20:25] you will decide for yourselves. 将由你们自己来判断
[1:20:28] And then you have heard the evidence of Janet McKenzie 然后你们听到了 珍妮特·麦肯锡的证词
[1:20:32] a worthy and devoted housekeeper 她是个可敬而忠心耿耿的女管家
[1:20:34] who has suffered two most grievous losses. 却因蒙受了重大损失而饱受其苦
[1:20:36] One the death of her beloved mistress 首先 是因为痛失了 她热爱的女主人
[1:20:38] and second in being deprived of an inheritance of L80000 其次 则是因为被剥夺了 八万英镑的继承权
[1:20:44] which she’d fully expected to receive. 对此她曾抱有满心的希望
[1:20:47] I will not comment further on her evidence 我不想对她的证词作过多的评论
[1:20:52] but will express only my deepest sympathy for her 只想对她表示我深深的同情
[1:20:56] in both these…mishaps. 为这两大…飞来横祸
[1:21:00] And most damaging of all 然而最具有杀伤力的
[1:21:02] the prosecution has produced a surprise witness 则是控方 传唤的一位出人意料的证人
[1:21:06] one Christine Helm 叫做克莉丝汀·赫尔姆
[1:21:08] whom the prisoner brought from the rubble of her homeland 正是犯人 把她从故国的瓦砾丛中
[1:21:11] to the safety of this country 带到这个国家 给了她爱
[1:21:13] giving her his love and the protection of his name. 以自己的姓氏为她提供了保护
[1:21:15] I objected to her testimony because a wife cannot give evidence 我反对她出庭作证 因为一个妻子不能
[1:21:19] harmful to her husband. 提供有损于其丈夫的证词
[1:21:22] But it has been proven 但是事实证明
[1:21:24] that her marriage to Mr Vole was fraudulent and bigamous. 她与伦纳德·沃尔的婚姻是一场骗局 是重婚
[1:21:29] Therefore her evidence must be admitted 因此 她的证词必须被视为有效
[1:21:33] and you must consider it. 而你们则必须认真考虑
[1:21:35] For what it is worth. 究竟什么才是事实
[1:21:40] Such is the prosecution’s case. Now it is the turn of the defence. 以上就是控方的论述 现在该轮到辩方了
[1:21:44] We could present 作为犯人的代表
[1:21:45] on behalf of the prisoner witnesses to his character 我们完全可以 传唤证人来证明他的人品
[1:21:48] his war record the lack of criminal 他的服役记录 他从无违法犯罪记录
[1:21:51] or evil association in his past. 及其他恶劣行为的过往表现
[1:21:52] However only one witness can shed new light 然而 只有一位证人才能更清晰地
[1:21:58] on this tragic riddle. 为我们揭示这场悲剧的真相
[1:22:02] The prisoner himself. 那就是犯人本人
[1:22:06] Members of the jury 各位陪审员
[1:22:08] I call Leonard Stephen Vole. 我要传唤 伦纳德·斯蒂芬·沃尔
[1:22:31] I swear by Almighty God that the evidence I give will be the truth 我向万能的上帝起誓 我提供的证词将是事实
[1:22:34] -the whole truth and nothing but the truth. -No. -完完全全的事实 除了事实别无其它 -不要
[1:22:39] -Is your name Leonard Stephen Vole? -It is. -你的姓名是伦纳德·斯蒂芬·沃尔 -对
[1:22:43] -Where do live? -620 Edgware Road. -你的住址是 -爱德华尔路620号
[1:22:46] Leonard Stephen Vole did you or did you not on the night of October 14 last 伦纳德·斯蒂芬·沃尔 你是否在10月14日的晚上
[1:22:52] murder Emily Jane French? 杀害了埃米莉·简·弗伦奇
[1:22:54] -I did not. -Thank you that will be all. -我没有 -谢谢你 我问完了
[1:23:01] Have you in fact concluded your examination of the prisoner 你对犯人的提问真的 完毕了吗
[1:23:04] Sir Wilfrid? 威尔弗莱德爵士
[1:23:05] The prisoner has endured three days of profound mental agony and shock. 法官大人 犯人已经忍受了 三天的心理折磨和惊扰
[1:23:11] The defence feels his faculties should be spared 辩方认为他应该集中精力来
[1:23:13] for the cross-examination by my learned friend for the prosecution. 面对我博学的控方朋友的盘问
[1:23:17] This is not a plea for any indulgence. 我并不是在祈求宽待
[1:23:20] I am confident that no matter how searching this may be 我非常确信 任何的质询
[1:23:23] the prisoner will withstand it. 犯人都可以面对
[1:23:27] At the time you made the acquaintance of Mrs French 沃尔先生 你认识 弗伦奇太太的时候
[1:23:30] were you employed? 有没有工作
[1:23:31] -No sir. -How much money did you have? -没有 先生 -你当时有多少钱
[1:23:33] -A few pounds. -Did she give you any? -没多少 -她有没有给你钱
[1:23:36] No. 没有
[1:23:37] -Did you expect to receive any? -No sir. -你指望问她要钱吗 -没有 先生
[1:23:39] Did you know that in her new will you were the beneficiary of L80000? 你是否知道根据她的新遗嘱 你可以得到八万英镑
[1:23:44] No I didn’t. 不 我不知道
[1:23:45] Now Mr Vole when you went 好 沃尔先生 你最后一次
[1:23:48] to visit Mrs French for the last time 去拜访弗伦奇太太的时候
[1:23:50] did you wear a trench coat and a brown hat? 是不是穿这件上衣 戴这顶帽子
[1:23:55] -Yes I did. -Was it this coat and hat? -是的 没错 -衣服和帽子都对
[1:24:00] Yes sir. 对 先生
[1:24:01] My lord the defence in its efforts to establish an alibi for the prisoner 法官大人 辩方曾致力于 为犯人建立不在场证明
[1:24:06] circulated this photograph hoping to bring forth a witness 因此传播了这张照片 希望能找到某个证人
[1:24:10] who had seen him leaving Mrs French’s house or entering his own 以证明犯人是在他所说的时间
[1:24:13] at the times that he has stated. 离开弗伦奇太太家 并走回自己家
[1:24:16] Apparently this splendid effort was without results. 显然 这项值得称道 的努力并没有结果
[1:24:19] However the defence will be pleased to learn 然而 值得辩方高兴的是
[1:24:22] that at the last moment a witness has come forward 就在最后一刻 有一位证人出现了
[1:24:25] and that the prisoner had been seen wearing this coat and this hat. 声称看到了犯人 穿这件衣服 戴这顶帽子
[1:24:30] Lamentably he had not been seen on the night of the murder 可令人伤心的是 他并不是案发当晚看到的证人
[1:24:34] but one week before. 而是在案发前一星期看到的
[1:24:36] On the afternoon of October 8 were you not 在10月8日下午 你是否去过
[1:24:38] in a travel agency in Regent Street? 摄政街上的一家旅行社
[1:24:40] And did you not make inquiries about prices and schedules of foreign cruises? 你是否在那里咨询过 国外旅行线路的价格
[1:24:44] Supposing I did? It’s not a crime is it? 我去过又如何呢 这也不犯法 对不对
[1:24:48] Not at all. Many people go on a cruise 当然不犯法 人们总是在
[1:24:50] when they can afford to pay for it. 负担得起的情况下才会出国旅游
[1:24:52] But you couldn’t pay for it could you? 可是你负担不起对吗 沃尔先生
[1:24:54] Well I was hard up. I told you that. 嗯 我很缺钱 我已经告诉你了
[1:24:57] And yet you came to this particular 而你却去了那家旅行社
[1:24:59] travel agency with a clinging brunette? 身边还有一个小鸟依人的黑发姑娘
[1:25:02] A clinging brunette Mr Myers? 小鸟依人的黑发姑娘 梅耶斯先生
[1:25:06] My lord the lady was so described to me. 法官大人 我所听到的 关于她的描述就是这样
[1:25:08] She was very affectionate with the prisoner constantly clinging to his arm. 她与犯人非常亲昵 一直挽着他的胳膊
[1:25:12] Oh. 哦
[1:25:15] You then admit that you made inquiries 那你是否承认你咨询过
[1:25:17] about expensive and luxurious cruises? 昂贵而豪华的出国旅行线路
[1:25:20] How did you expect to pay for such a thing? 你怎么可能负担得起
[1:25:22] -I don’t know. It was… -If you don’t know perhaps I can help. -我说不清当时…-如果你说不清 也许我可以帮你
[1:25:25] On the morning of the very 根据斯多克斯先生的说法
[1:25:27] same day you heard Mrs French change her will 就在那天上午 你听见弗伦奇太太说她修改了遗嘱
[1:25:30] -leaving you the bulk of her money. -I didn’t! -留给你一大笔钱 -我没有 遗嘱的事我根本…
[1:25:32] And in the afternoon you started plans to dispose of it. 结果当天下午 你就开始盘算怎么用了
[1:25:36] No! It was nothing of the kind. 不 这是没有的事
[1:25:38] I was in a pub and I met a girl. 当时我在酒吧里认识了一个女孩
[1:25:40] I don’t even remember her name. 我连她的名字都不记得了
[1:25:41] We had a drink and walked out together. 我们一块儿喝了一杯 然后结伴走出去
[1:25:44] We passed the window 走过那个橱窗时
[1:25:45] and saw the fancy posters 我们看到了那些 令人着迷的海报
[1:25:48] all blue seas and palm trees. 全都是蓝色的大海和棕榈树
[1:25:50] The Grecian isles or somewhere. 是希腊岛屿之类的地方
[1:25:51] We went in for fun and I started asking for folders. 我们觉得好玩儿 就走了进去 我问他们要宣传资料
[1:25:55] Well the man gave me a funny look 结果 那个人用古怪的眼神看了我一眼
[1:25:58] because I did look a bit shabby. 大概是觉得我穿得有点寒酸
[1:25:59] Anyway it irritated me 反正 这激怒了我
[1:26:00] so I kept asking for the swankiest tours 我就继续 询问那些时髦的旅行计划
[1:26:03] all de luxe 全都是最豪华的
[1:26:04] and cabin on the boat deck but it was just an act! 甲板上的景观舱 不过这只是做做样子罢了
[1:26:06] An act? You knew that in a week you were going to inherit L80000! 做做样子 你知道一星期 后你将得到八万英镑
[1:26:11] No! It wasn’t that way at all. 不 绝对不是这样 听上去
[1:26:13] It was make-believe and childish but… 也许不可信 而且孩子气 可是…
[1:26:15] it was fun and I enjoyed it. 那样做确实很有趣
[1:26:17] I never thought of killing anyone or inheriting any money. 我很自得其乐 我从没想过要杀掉什么人来继承遗产
[1:26:20] It’s just a coincidence that Mrs French 那么弗伦奇太太一星期后
[1:26:22] should be killed only one week later? 被杀害仅仅是惊人的巧合吗
[1:26:24] I told you! I didn’t kill her! 我告诉你了 我没有杀她
[1:26:27] Do you know any reason why Christine Helm should give the evidence she has 那你认为克莉丝汀·赫尔姆为什么要提供这样的证词
[1:26:31] if it were not true? 如果这不是真的
[1:26:33] No. I don’t know why my wife… 不知道我不知道我妻子为什么…
[1:26:36] I don’t know why I still call her my wife. 我也不知道为什么还是把她称作我妻子
[1:26:39] She must be lying or out of her mind. 她一定是丧失了理智才这样撒谎
[1:26:41] She seemed remarkably sane and self-possessed. 她看起来很健全 也很镇定
[1:26:44] But insanity is all you can suggest? 可是精神错乱却成为你唯一能想到的理由
[1:26:47] I don’t understand it. 我也不明白
[1:26:49] Oh God! What’s happened? What’s changed her? 哦 上帝啊 这是怎么了 她怎么会变成这样
[1:26:51] Very effective I’m sure. But in this court we deal with fact. 非常动人 是啊 但是在法庭上我们只认事实
[1:26:55] And the fact Mr Vole is that we’ve only your word for it. 而事实就是 沃尔先生 我们只有你自己的说法
[1:26:58] That you left Mrs French’s house at the time you say 离开弗伦奇太太家的时间 是你自己说的
[1:27:02] that you came home at 5 and 20 minutes past 9 你在17:00和21:20两次回到家
[1:27:04] and that you did not go out again! 而且没有再出门 这也是你自己说的
[1:27:06] Somebody must have seen me in the street or going in the house! 一定有人看到我 走在大街上 或者走进家门
[1:27:10] One would think so. But the only person who did see you come home that night 这是很自然的想法 但是唯一看到你回家的人
[1:27:14] says it was ten past ten and that you had blood on your hands. 说你是在22:10回到家 而且袖子上还有血
[1:27:18] I cut my wrist! 我割伤了自己的手腕
[1:27:19] You cut your wrist deliberately! 你是故意割伤了自己的手腕
[1:27:21] No I didn’t! I didn’t do anything. 不 我没有 我什么也没干
[1:27:23] But you make it sound as though I did. 可是被你一说 好像都是我干的
[1:27:25] I can hear it myself. 我自己听着都像…
[1:27:26] You came home at ten past ten! 你是在22:10回到家的
[1:27:28] No I didn’t! You’ve got to believe me. You’ve got to believe me! 不 不是 你们必须相信我 你们必须相信我
[1:27:33] You killed Emily French! 你杀害了埃米莉·弗伦奇
[1:27:35] No I didn’t! I didn’t do it! 不 我没有 我没有
[1:27:38] I didn’t kill her! I never killed anybody! 我没有杀她 我从没杀过任何人
[1:27:42] God it’s like a nightmare. Some ghastly horrible dream. 上帝啊 这就像一个噩梦 邪恶 恐怖的噩梦
[1:27:52] Good evening Sir Wilfrid. How did it go today? 晚上好 威尔弗莱德爵士 今天怎么样
[1:27:54] Oh Sir Wilfrid. 哦 威尔弗莱德爵士
[1:27:57] I’m from Hawks and Hill sir 我是霍克斯&希尔制衣店的 先生
[1:28:00] and I’ve brought your Bermuda shorts for a fitting. 我把您的百慕大短裤带来了 请您试穿
[1:28:03] What? 什么
[1:28:04] You’d better slip these on Sir Wilfrid. 您最好穿穿看威尔弗莱德爵士否则明天可来不及
[1:28:07] I’m in the middle of a murder trial. 我现在正忙着应付一桩谋杀案的审判
[1:28:09] It’ll all be over by the afternoon 明天下午就结束了
[1:28:11] and the boat train doesn’t go until 9.40. 去码头的火车明晚21:40出发
[1:28:13] You work it out. 你搞定这事儿吧
[1:28:14] You know my shape you’ve stabbed it often enough. 我的体型 你知道 你经常用针扎我
[1:28:17] Upstairs. You need a lukewarm bath 上楼吧 爵士 你该洗个温水澡
[1:28:20] and your calcium injection. 然后我帮你注射钙剂
[1:28:21] And there’s a lot more packing to be done. 哦 还有很多东西要打包
[1:28:25] It’s ridiculous having boat reservations. 现在就定好船票真荒谬
[1:28:27] The jury may be out for days. 陪审团达不成一致的话也可能延期
[1:28:30] Not on this case I’m afraid. It seems too open-and-shut. 这个案子恐怕不会似乎太一目了然了
[1:28:37] I watched when Frau Helm was on the stand. They didn’t like her. 赫尔姆太太作证的时候 我观察过 他们并不喜欢她
[1:28:40] No but they believed her. 是的 他们不喜欢她
[1:28:42] They liked Leonard Vole but they didn’t believe him. 但是相信她 他们喜欢伦纳德·沃尔 但是不相信他
[1:28:45] And that travel agency business 旅行社的事情也是雪上加霜
[1:28:47] doesn’t help either. Cigar? 要雪茄吗 威尔弗莱德
[1:28:48] No. 不要
[1:28:49] Wilfrid do you think she lied? 威尔弗莱德你觉得她是在说谎吗
[1:28:51] Well don’t you? 哦 你不觉得
[1:28:52] I’m not sure. 我不知道 我不确定
[1:28:54] I am. She lied. 我确定 她是在说谎
[1:28:55] Whether she calls 无论她管那叫作
[1:28:56] it Meineid or perjury she lied. 伪证还是”Meineid” 她说谎了
[1:28:57] The only question is why. What’s her game? 可关键在于为什么 她葫芦里卖的 什么药
[1:29:01] What is she up to? What? 她到底是为什么 为什么
[1:29:03] I hope that in your final speech 威尔弗莱德爵士 希望您明天在
[1:29:06] you won’t become too emotionally involved. 结案陈词的时候不要那么情绪化
[1:29:08] -You must think of your condition. -He’s right. -您应该顾及自己的健康 -他说得对
[1:29:11] I want to see you save yourself. This isn’t going to be your last case. 我希望你能保全自己 这可不是你的最后一个案子
[1:29:15] Yes it is. 不 这就是最后一个
[1:29:17] But until it’s over I’m still a barrister. 不过 在结束前 我仍然是个出庭律师
[1:29:19] My client’s life is at stake. That’s all that matters -his life. 我委托人的生命危在旦夕 这是最至关重要的-他的生命
[1:29:23] He’s entitled to the best that I can do. 他有权得到我的倾力相助
[1:29:26] If I can’t stand up 如果我无法站起来
[1:29:28] to make my final appeal for him I’ll make it sitting down. 为他念结案陈词 那我就坐着念
[1:29:30] If I become short of breath I’ll take a pill or two pills 如果我觉得气短 那我就含一片药片 或者两片
[1:29:33] or all of them and the box too. 或者全都放进嘴里 连同药盒
[1:29:42] -Yes? -This Sir Wilfrid Robarts’ place? -你好 -这是威尔弗莱德·罗巴茨爵士的办公室吧
[1:29:46] -Well yes it is. -Let me talk to the old geezer. -嗯是的没错 -让我跟那老头儿说话
[1:29:49] -Who is this speaking please? -Never you mind. Let me talk to ‘im. -请问你是哪位 -你别管让我跟他说话
[1:29:54] I’m afraid that’s impossible. What is the nature of your business? 恐怕不太可能 你有什么事
[1:29:57] It’s business all right. I’ve got something to sell ‘im I ‘ave. 是正事儿 我有东西要卖给他
[1:30:01] Well really madam! 哦 是吗 女士
[1:30:02] And what I want to sell ‘im believe me ‘e’ll want to buy. 信不信由你 我打算 卖的东西他肯定会买
[1:30:05] -It’s got to do with that Leonard Vole. -Leonard Vole? -这东西跟伦纳德·沃尔有关 -伦纳德·沃尔
[1:30:09] It’s about that German wife. 是关于那个德国妻子的
[1:30:11] I’ve got the goods on her and it’s for sale. 我有关于她的东西要卖
[1:30:17] This is Wilfrid Robarts speaking. Now what is this all about? 我是威尔弗莱德·罗巴茨 说吧 怎么回事儿
[1:30:21] Well hello ducky. 哦 你好啊 宝贝儿
[1:30:23] What is this you said about Mrs Leonard Vole? 你说与伦纳德·沃尔太太 有关的是什么东西
[1:30:26] I’m not just saying. I’ve got it in black and white. 我不只是”说” 我有白纸黑字
[1:30:30] -You’ve got what? -Listen to this carefully ducks. -你有什么 -仔细听好宝贝儿
[1:30:33] I’m at the buffet at Euston Station at the far end of the bar. 我在尤斯顿火车站的 小卖部里 吧台的尽头
[1:30:37] I’ll be here for 30 minutes because that’s when me train leaves. 我在这儿等火车 还有30分钟就要开了
[1:30:41] If you want the lowdown on that German bag get yourself here. 如果你想知道那个 德国烂货的秘密 就快过来
[1:30:44] What lowdown? What do you know about her? 什么秘密 你知道什么
[1:30:47] Uh-uh. Not on the phone. 哦 呃 电话里我不会说的
[1:30:49] You’d better get on over here and bring plenty of money. 你最好快点过来 带够钱
[1:30:54] Now just a moment! Hello? Hello? 嗯 等等 喂 喂
[1:30:59] That’s…bilge. Some drunken crank. 尽是…胡话 一定是喝醉了
[1:31:02] You get those in every murder trial. 每个谋杀案都会碰到这种人
[1:31:05] Giving me an ultimatum Euston Station 给了我一个最后通牒 30分钟内必须
[1:31:07] in 30 minutes. 赶到尤斯顿火车站
[1:31:08] Got the lowdown on Mrs Vole. 说她手上有沃尔太太的秘密
[1:31:10] Balderdash. 胡言乱语
[1:31:12] I’m too old and too sick to go on a wild-goose chase. 我又老又病 空跑一场我可受不了
[1:31:17] -Come on Mayhew. -Where to Sir Wilfrid? -走吧 梅休 -去哪儿威尔弗莱德爵士
[1:31:20] Euston Station where do you think? 尤斯顿火车站 还有哪儿
[1:31:25] Now sir? 可以试了 先生
[1:31:27] Shortly. 稍等
[1:31:30] Cigar! 雪茄
[1:31:32] Sir Wilfrid where are you going? 威尔弗莱德爵士 你去哪儿
[1:31:34] Your bath your massage your dinner your injection! 你的温水澡 你的按摩 你的晚餐 你的注射
[1:31:39] Thank you Miss Plimsoll. 谢谢你 普利姆索尔小姐
[1:32:07] -You wouldn’t be Sir Wilfrid would you? -I would. -你就是威尔弗莱德爵士吧是不是 -我是
[1:32:10] Didn’t recognise you without your wig. Lovely you all look in them wigs. 不戴假发我都认不出来了 你们戴假发的样子多有趣
[1:32:15] Two o’ yer? I’m not talking to two o’ yer. 两个人 我可不打算跟两个人谈
[1:32:18] This is Mr Mayhew Leonard Vole’s solicitor. 这位是梅休先生 伦纳德·沃尔的法律顾问
[1:32:20] -Well that’s all right then. -And your name please? -嗯 那好吧 -请问你的大名
[1:32:24] No need for mine. If I did give you 没必要问我 告诉你
[1:32:26] a name it mightn’t be the right one might it? 也不会是真的 对不对
[1:32:29] ‘Ave a drink boys. Two whiskies for me gen’lmen friends. 来一杯吧 老兄 给这两位先生每人来一杯威士忌
[1:32:34] Now what is this information you allegedly have? 你说你手上有的是什么信息
[1:32:36] You realise that you’re duty-bound to give any evidence 你是否明白 如果你手头有什么 证据的话
[1:32:39] that you might have? 应该义不容辞地拿出来
[1:32:41] -Come off it. Did you bring any money? -What is it you have madam? -哦得了吧你们带钱了吗 -你手上有的是什么女士
[1:32:46] Letters. Letters that German wife of ‘is wrote. That’s what I’ve got. 信 那个德国妻子写的信 这就是我手上的东西
[1:32:50] Letters written to the prisoner? 克莉丝汀·赫尔姆写给犯人的信
[1:32:53] To the prisoner? Don’t make me laugh. 写给犯人 别惹我笑了
[1:32:55] Poor bleeder 可怜的倒霉蛋
[1:32:56] he’s been took in by ‘er all right. And these letters prove it. 他被她 骗得团团转 这些信就是证明
[1:32:59] If we could see these letters 你给我们看看信
[1:33:02] we could advise you as to how pertinent they are. 我们才知道是不是有用
[1:33:05] Well I don’t expect you… 嗯 我也没指望…
[1:33:11] Well as I say I don’t expect you 嗯 是啊 我也没指望你们不看
[1:33:13] to buy without seeing but fair’s fair. 一眼就买下来 可生意就是生意
[1:33:15] If these letters get the boy off 如果这些信能让那小伙子脱罪
[1:33:17] it’s L100 for me right? 你们得付我100英镑 怎么样
[1:33:19] If these letters contain information useful to the defence 如果这些信里有对辩方 有利的信息
[1:33:23] I’m prepared to offer L10. 我愿意给你10英镑
[1:33:24] What? Ten bleeding pounds for letters like these? 什么 区区10英镑 就想买这些信
[1:33:28] Take that piece of glass out o’ yer eye. Good night. 把你眼睛上的玻璃片 拿掉吧 再会了
[1:33:31] If these help prove my client’s innocence 如果这些信能证明 我的委托人是无辜的
[1:33:33] L20 should I think not be an unreasonable sum for your expenses. 我想 给你20英镑的 劳务费还是很公道的
[1:33:37] 50 and it’s a bargain. That’s if you’re satisfied with ’em. 50英镑就可以成交 如果你们对这些信满意的话
[1:33:40] -L40. -All right blast yer. -40英镑 -好吧 该死
[1:33:42] ‘Ere take ’em. Nice little lot there. 好了 拿去吧 这可是好几封呢
[1:33:45] How do we know these are from Mrs Vole? 我们怎么知道 这些信是沃尔太太写的
[1:33:48] Oh she wrote ’em all right. It’s all fair an’ square. 哦 是她写的没错 童叟无欺
[1:33:55] I ‘ope they fix ‘er good and proper. 我想这些信会让她好瞧的
[1:33:59] I’ve had messages from Mrs Vole. It looks like her handwriting. 我那儿有一张沃尔太太的便条 这看起来是她的笔迹
[1:34:03] Good heavens look at this. 我的天 看看这封
[1:34:08] Juicy ain’t they? 很有趣 是不是
[1:34:11] -There’s one that’s even better. -How did you get hold of these? -还有一封更有趣 -你是怎么弄到这些信的
[1:34:15] What’s the difference so long as she gets what’s coming? 这有什么要紧呢 反正让她遭了报应就行了
[1:34:18] -What have you got against her? -Ha! -你为什么要跟她作对 -嗐
[1:34:21] I’ll give you something to dream about mister. 来看一眼吧 你会 做好梦的 先生
[1:34:26] Want to kiss me ducky? 想吻我吗 宝贝儿
[1:34:32] Ha! 嗐
[1:34:33] -I didn’t suppose you would. -Christine Vole did that to you? -料你们也不会 -是克莉丝汀·沃尔干的
[1:34:37] Not ‘er the chap I was going with. 不是她 是我原来的相好
[1:34:39] He was a bit younger than me but I loved ‘im. 他比我小一点 但是我爱他
[1:34:42] Then she come along started seeing ‘im on the sly. 然后她横插一杠 开始跟他幽会
[1:34:45] Then one day he cleared out. 然后有一天他就不告而别
[1:34:47] I found ’em together. I said what 我找到了他们俩 我跟她说了
[1:34:50] I thought of ‘er and he cut me face up proper. 她是什么货色 然后他就把我砍成这样
[1:34:53] -Did you go to the police about it? -Who me? Not likely. -你去找警察了吗 -谁 我 不可能
[1:34:57] It wasn’t ‘is fault. It was all ‘ers gettin’ 这不是他的错 都是那个女人的错
[1:35:00] ‘im away from me turnin’ ‘im against me. 都是那个女人把他抢走 让他对我反戈相向
[1:35:03] But I waited me time to pay ‘er back. And it’s come now. 但是我会等待时机 让她付出代价 现在时机来了
[1:35:08] I’m deeply sorry deeply sorry. We’ll make it another L5 for the letters. 我非常遗憾 非常遗憾 我们再给你5英镑
[1:35:13] ‘Olding out on me were yer? I knew I was being soft with yer. 对我很慷慨啊 是不是 我知道 我对你们挺温柔的
[1:35:18] Cold-blooded vindictiveness. Read this one. 真是冷血的报复 看看这封
[1:35:23] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[1:35:26] We’d better have the full name of the man to whom these were addressed 我们最好弄到这个男人的全名和住址
[1:35:29] Miss… 小姐…
[1:35:31] Miss um… 小姐 嗯…
[1:35:33] Where is she? 她哪儿去了
[1:35:41] On that train I should think. 我想应该是上了那列火车
[1:35:43] Doesn’t want her other cheek slashed. Can’t blame her. 她不希望 另一边脸颊也被砍烂 也难怪她
[1:35:49] -Care for another sir? -Hm? -再来一杯吗先生 -嗯
[1:35:51] Good idea. 好主意
[1:36:02] Silence! 肃静
[1:36:04] Be upstanding in court. 出庭人等全体起立
[1:36:07] All persons who have anything to do before my lords 为在女王座前伸张正义
[1:36:10] the queen’s justices of oyer and terminer 伦敦中央刑事法庭
[1:36:12] and general jail delivery for the jurisdiction of the Central Criminal Court 谨享有审理 判决和收监的权限
[1:36:16] draw near and give your attendance. God save the queen. 所有相关人等请准时出庭 天佑女王
[1:36:34] Since the defence has called but one witness the prisoner 鉴于辩方只传唤了 一名证人 即犯人本人
[1:36:38] it has the right to be heard last. 因此辩方享有 最后陈述的权利
[1:36:40] Mr Myers if you are ready 所以 梅耶斯先生 如果准备好了
[1:36:44] let us have the final address for the prosecution. 请你开始发表控方的结案陈词
[1:36:47] My lord members of the jury I will be brief in my final speech 法官大人 各位陪审员 我的结案陈词将很简短
[1:36:51] because I think we’ve proved 因为我认为我们已经很清楚地
[1:36:53] so obvious a case of murder against Leonard Vole 论证了对伦纳德·沃尔的谋杀指控
[1:36:56] that a verdict of guilty must be the only possible conclusion. 有罪的裁决 将是唯一的选择
[1:37:00] I will briefly summarise these facts… 我将简单扼要地 总结一下事实…
[1:37:09] You’d better begin again Mr Myers. 你最好从头开始 梅耶斯先生
[1:37:12] That is if Sir Wilfrid is at all interested in our proceedings. 如果威尔弗莱德爵士 对此特别感兴趣的话
[1:37:17] I am indeed my lord. 我很感兴趣 法官大人
[1:37:19] The speech for the crown however is premature. 但是 现在进行结案陈词未免为时过早
[1:37:21] I ask that the case for the defence be reopened. 我请求重新回到辩方传讯阶段
[1:37:24] And that a witness be recalled. 并重新传唤一名证人
[1:37:26] I most strenuously object to the case 法官大人 辩方在这最后时刻要求
[1:37:29] being reopened at this final stage. 回到传讯阶段 对此我强烈反对
[1:37:30] Evidence of a startling nature has come into my possession. 我方最新掌握了 令人吃惊的证据
[1:37:34] The course my learned friend proposes is quite unprecedented. 我博学的朋友所要求 的程序是前所未有的
[1:37:37] I have anticipated this objection 我预料到会有这样的反对
[1:37:39] and can meet it with ample precedent. 因此我已经查阅到足够多的先例
[1:37:41] There is the king vs Stillman reported 首先是斯蒂尔曼公诉案
[1:37:44] in the criminal appeal reports of 1926 见1926年《刑事上诉判例汇编》
[1:37:47] at page 463. 第463页
[1:37:50] Also the king vs Porter in volume 然后 是波特公诉案
[1:37:52] one of the king’s bench division reports 见1942年《王座法庭判例汇编》
[1:37:54] 1942 at page 153. 第153页
[1:37:58] And lastly there is the case of the king vs Sullivan 最后一个是沙利文公诉案
[1:38:01] in which this issue was raised which I’m sure Your Lordship will remember 也发生了同样的情形 我相信法官大人应该记忆犹新
[1:38:05] since you appeared for the prosecution. 因为您当时是控方律师
[1:38:08] I did? Oh yes before Mr Justice Swindon. 是吗 哦 对 主审是斯温顿法官先生
[1:38:12] What is this new evidence Sir Wilfrid? 这个新证据是什么 威尔弗莱德爵士
[1:38:15] Letters my lord. 是信件 法官大人
[1:38:17] Letters written by Christine Helm. 克莉丝汀·赫尔姆 的亲笔信件
[1:38:22] My lord the prosecution continues its objection. 法官大人 控方 继续提出反对
[1:38:26] If my memory serves me well Your Lordship’s similar objection 根据我的记忆 您在沙利文公诉案中
[1:38:30] in the king against Sullivan was sustained. 提出的类似反对 被法官大人接纳了
[1:38:35] Your memory for once serves you ill Mr Myers. 这一次 你的记忆 错了 梅耶斯先生
[1:38:39] My objection then was overruled by Mr Justice Swindon. 我的反对被斯温顿 法官先生驳回了
[1:38:44] As yours is now by me. 而你的反对 现在被我驳回
[1:38:53] Call Christine Helm. 传克莉丝汀·赫尔姆
[1:38:56] Christine Helm. 克莉丝汀·赫尔姆
[1:38:58] -Christine Helm. -Christine Helm. -克莉丝汀·赫尔姆 -克莉丝汀·赫尔姆
[1:39:18] If you still have doubts about Mr Vole 如果你现在还怀疑沃尔先生
[1:39:20] I wouldn’t mind betting you a box of cigars. 我愿意跟你赌一小盒雪茄
[1:39:23] Mrs Helm you appreciate you are still under oath? 赫尔姆太太 你是否清楚 你现在仍需谨遵誓言
[1:39:27] Yes. 是的
[1:39:28] -Do you know a man named Max? -I don’t know what you mean. -你认不认识一个叫马克斯的人 -我不明白你的意思
[1:39:34] It’s a simple question. Do you or do you not know a man called Max? 这是个很简单的问题 你是否认识一个叫马克斯的人
[1:39:38] Max? Certainly not. 马克斯 应该不认识
[1:39:41] It’s a fairly common name 这是个很普通的名字
[1:39:42] and yet you’ve never known a man named Max? 难道叫 马克斯的人你一个也不认识
[1:39:45] In Germany perhaps but a long time ago. 在德国也许认识 不过那是很久以前的事了
[1:39:47] I shall not ask you to go back that far. 我不要你回忆那么久以前的事
[1:39:50] Just a few weeks to…October 20 last. 几星期前就够了…今年10月20日
[1:39:56] -What have you got there? -A letter. -你手里是什么 -一封信
[1:39:59] I suggest that on October 20 我想 10月20日那天
[1:40:01] -you wrote a letter… -I don’t know what you’re talking about. -你写了一封信…-我不知道你在说什么
[1:40:05] …addressed to a man named Max. -I did nothing of the sort. …给一个叫做马克斯的男人 -我没做过这种事
[1:40:08] The letter was but one of a series written to the same man. 这只是你写给这个 男人的一系列信件中的一封
[1:40:13] Lies! All lies! 谎言 一派谎言
[1:40:15] You seem to have been well let us say on intimate terms with this man. 你似乎 嗯 这么说吧 你似乎与那个男人关系亲密
[1:40:20] How dare you say a thing like that? It isn’t true! 你怎么敢说出这种话 这不是真的
[1:40:23] I’m not concerned with the general trend of 我对这些信件所表明的 关系不感兴趣
[1:40:27] this correspondence only one letter. 但有一封信不同
[1:40:28] “My beloved Max an extraordinary thing has happened.” “我心爱的马克斯 发生了一件绝妙的事
[1:40:33] “I believe all our difficulties may be ended.” “我相信我们的难题 就要迎刃而解了”
[1:40:36] I will not stand here and listen to a pack of lies! 我不准备站在这里 听你的谎话连篇
[1:40:39] That letter’s a forgery. It isn’t even my letter paper! 这封信是伪造的 这根本不是我的信纸
[1:40:43] -It isn’t? -No! -不是吗 -不是
[1:40:45] I write my letters on small blue paper 我的信都是写在蓝色 小信纸上的
[1:40:48] with my initials on it. 信纸上有我的姓名缩写
[1:40:53] Like this? 就像这些
[1:40:57] This is a bill from my tailor 这张是我的裁缝为我
[1:41:00] for a pair of extremely becoming Bermuda shorts. 做百慕大短裤的账单
[1:41:04] Wilfrid the fox! That’s what we call him and that’s what he is. 老狐狸威尔弗莱德 我们就这么叫他 真是恰如其分
[1:41:09] Now Mrs Helm you’ve been kind 好 赫尔姆太太 感谢你
[1:41:11] enough to identify your letter paper. 费心为我们辨认出你的信纸
[1:41:13] Now if you like 现在 如果需要的话
[1:41:15] I can have an expert identify your handwriting. 我可以 请一位专家来鉴定你的笔迹
[1:41:18] Damn you! 你见鬼
[1:41:21] -Damn you! -Leave her alone! -你见鬼 -别招惹她
[1:41:24] -Damn you! -Mrs Helm! -你见鬼 -赫尔姆太太
[1:41:26] Let me go! Let me get out of here! Let me go! 让我走 让我离开这儿 让我走
[1:41:30] -Mrs Helm! -Let me go! -赫尔姆太太 -让我走
[1:41:31] Usher get the witness a chair. 庭警 请给证人一把椅子
[1:41:40] Sir Wilfrid will you 威尔弗莱德爵士
[1:41:42] now read the letter in question so that the jury may hear it? 你现在能不能 向陪审团宣读一下你提到的那封信
[1:41:51] “My beloved Max an extraordinary thing has happened.” “我心爱的马克斯 发生了一件奇妙的事
[1:41:57] “All our difficulties may soon be solved.” “我们的难题就 要迎刃而解了
[1:42:01] “Leonard is suspected of murdering the old lady I told you about.” “伦纳德涉嫌杀害了 我跟你说过的那个老太太
[1:42:06] “His only hope of an alibi depends “由我为他提供不在场证明
[1:42:09] on me and me alone.” 是他现在的指望-唯一的指望
[1:42:13] “Suppose I testify that he was not at home with me at the time of the murder “想想吧 我可以作证说案发 当时他并不在家
[1:42:19] that he came home with blood on his sleeves “而且回家的时候 袖子上有血迹
[1:42:23] and that he even admitted to me that he’d killed her?” “并亲口向我承认 他杀了老太太
[1:42:27] “Strange that he always said he would never let me leave him.” “真是奇怪 他总说 我决不能离他而去
[1:42:31] “But now if this succeeds he will be leaving me “可是现在如果能成功的话 他就会离我而去
[1:42:35] because they will take him away forever “因为他们会让他 永远一去不回
[1:42:39] and I shall be free and yours my beloved.” “而我就自由了 我将 成为你的人 亲爱的
[1:42:43] “I count the hours until we are together. Christine.” “我时刻盼望着我们 相聚的那一天 克莉丝汀”
[1:42:51] Mrs Helm? Will you go back to the witness box? 赫尔姆太太 请你回证人席好吗
[1:43:05] I now ask you again Christine Helm 我再问你一遍 克莉丝汀·赫尔姆
[1:43:09] did you write this letter? 这些信是你写的吗
[1:43:11] Christine tell him you didn’t write it. I know you didn’t. 克莉丝汀 告诉他这不是你写的 我知道这不是你写的
[1:43:14] Please answer my question. Did you write this letter? 请回答我的问题 这些信是你写的吗
[1:43:18] Before answering Mrs Helm 在回答问题之前 赫尔姆太太
[1:43:20] I wish to warn you 我想先警告你
[1:43:22] that the law regarding perjury in this country is very severe. 在我们国家 对于伪证罪的处罚是很严厉的
[1:43:26] If you have already committed perjury in this courtroom 如果你已经在法庭上 犯下了伪证罪
[1:43:30] I strongly advise you not to add to your crime. 我强烈建议你 不要罪上加罪
[1:43:33] But if this letter has not been written by you 不过 如果这些信 确实不是你写的
[1:43:37] then now is the time to state this fact. 现在你也应该予以澄清
[1:43:43] I wrote the letter. 信是我写的
[1:43:48] And that my lord is the case for the defence. 法官大人 辩方传讯到此为止
[1:44:00] I keep asking 我一直在问自己
[1:44:01] which is harder your head or your arteries? 爵士 究竟是 你的脑袋更硬 还是你的动脉更硬
[1:44:03] Stop pressing your luck you’re overdue. 你别再撞大运了 你已经透支了
[1:44:06] We’re all packed and ready. I hope the jury won’t take all afternoon. 咱们的行李都收拾好了 希望陪审团别耗上一下午
[1:44:10] I concede. 我任你们摆布了
[1:44:11] -Congratulations here are your cigars. -Not yet. -祝贺你 你的雪茄 -还不是时候
[1:44:15] Come on it’s all over wrapped up neat and tidy. 好啦 都铁定了 干得妥贴又漂亮
[1:44:18] -What’s wrong? -It’s a little too neat too tidy -有什么不对吗 -有点过于妥贴过于漂亮了
[1:44:22] and altogether too symmetrical that’s what’s wrong with it. 总的来看是过于顺利了 所以看起来不对劲
[1:44:26] -The jury is back. -You’re not worried about the verdict? -陪审团回来了 -你不是在担心判决吧
[1:44:29] It’s not their judgment that worries me it’s mine. 让我担心的不是 他们的判断 而是我自己的
[1:44:34] Come along. 走吧
[1:44:37] Where’s my wig? 我的假发呢
[1:45:08] The prisoner will stand up. 犯人请起立
[1:45:13] Members of the jury are you all agreed upon your verdict? 各位陪审员 你们是否作出了一致的裁决
[1:45:19] We are. 是的
[1:45:21] Do you find the prisoner at the bar Leonard Stephen Vole 关于埃米莉·简·弗伦奇谋杀案
[1:45:25] guilty or not guilty of the murder of Emily Jane French? 你们裁定伦纳德·斯蒂芬·沃尔有罪还是无罪
[1:45:33] Not guilty m’lord. 无罪 法官大人
[1:45:55] Silence! 肃静
[1:45:56] Silence! 肃静
[1:46:01] Leonard Stephen Vole you have been found not guilty 伦纳德·斯蒂芬·沃尔 关于埃米莉·简·弗伦奇
[1:46:05] of the murder of Emily Jane French on October 14. 于10月14日被杀一案 你被裁定无罪
[1:46:10] You are hereby discharged and are free to leave the court. 你现在被当庭释放 可以离开了
[1:46:25] Persons with anything more to do before the queen’s justices 为在女王座前伸张正义 伦敦中央刑事法庭
[1:46:29] of oyer and terminer and jail delivery 谨享有审理 判决和收监的权限
[1:46:31] for the jurisdiction of the Central Criminal Court may depart the area. 所有相关人等现请退庭
[1:46:45] Thank you. Yes we’ll talk later. Thank you Mr Mayhew. 多谢 好的 我们以后再谈 谢谢您 梅休先生
[1:46:48] Thank you Mr Brogan-Moore. Carter. 谢谢您 布洛根·摩尔先生 卡特
[1:46:51] Thank you Sir Wilfrid for everything. 谢谢您 威尔弗莱德爵士 感谢您做的一切
[1:46:54] You were wonderful. 您真是太杰出了
[1:46:55] -I’d say we were lucky all around. -Yeah. -不得不说 我们非常走运 -是啊 谢谢
[1:46:59] I have your belongings. 我整理好了你的财物
[1:47:00] Sign the receipt Mr Vole and we can release you. 请你去签收 沃尔先生 然后我们就可以释放你了
[1:47:03] “Mr Vole.” They didn’t call me Mr when they charged me. “沃尔先生” 他们逮捕 我的时候可没喊我先生
[1:47:06] I’ll go with you I have your hat and coat. 我跟你一起去你的帽子和外衣在我那儿
[1:47:09] Let’s go before they change their mind! 在他们改变主意之前 我们快走吧
[1:47:20] Chipper isn’t he? 乐坏了 是不是
[1:47:22] An hour ago he had one foot on the gallows 一小时前 他的一只脚还踏在绞刑架上
[1:47:24] and the other on a banana peel. 另一只脚踩着香蕉皮
[1:47:26] You ought to be very proud Wilfrid. Aren’t you? 你应该为此骄傲 威尔弗莱德爵士 是不是
[1:47:29] Not yet. We’ve disposed of the gallows 还没到时候 我们搞定了绞刑架
[1:47:33] but there’s still that banana peel somewhere under somebody’s foot. 可是香蕉皮还是落在 什么地方 被某些人踩在脚下
[1:47:50] Every word you said was a lie! 你说的每个字都是谎言
[1:47:53] You ought to be locked up! Liar! 你应该被关起来 骗子
[1:47:55] You’d better wait here until we get rid of that crowd madam. 你最好在这儿稍候 等我们把人群驱散以后再走 女士
[1:47:58] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:48:04] Ready sir? Miss Plimsoll will be waiting. 好了吗 先生 普利姆索尔小姐还等着呢
[1:48:08] Let me finish the last of the cocoa while I’m still beyond her jurisdiction. 趁我还没回到她的管制之下 让我再来一点可可
[1:48:13] Would you excuse me Brogan-Moore Carter? Thank you. 你们先走好吗 布洛根·摩尔 卡特 谢谢
[1:48:45] I never thought you British could get so emotional. 我真不知道 原来你们英国人 那么情绪化
[1:48:48] Especially in public. 尤其是在公众场合
[1:48:49] -I apologise for my compatriots. -It’s all right. -我为我的同胞向你道歉 -没什么
[1:48:52] I don’t mind being called names 我不介意他们喊叫我的名字
[1:48:53] or pushed around or even kicked in the shin. 把我推来推去 或者踢我的小腿
[1:48:56] But I have a ladder in my last pair of nylons. 可是我最后一双尼龙袜 也被他们弄得抽丝了
[1:48:58] In case you are not familiar with our prison regulations 显然你对我们国家监狱的规定 不太熟悉
[1:49:01] no silk stockings. 狱中不能穿丝袜
[1:49:03] Prison? Will I go to prison? 监狱 我会进监狱吗
[1:49:05] You heard the judge. You will certainly be charged with perjury 你听到法官的话了 你肯定会因伪证罪被起诉
[1:49:09] tried for it and to prison you shall go. 被审判并且被判入狱
[1:49:11] Well it won’t be for life will it? 好啊那也不会是一辈子吧是不是
[1:49:13] If I were appearing for the prosecution it would be. 如果我是控方律师 那就会是一辈子
[1:49:17] You loathe me don’t you? Like the people outside. 你憎恨我 对吗 就跟外面那些人一样
[1:49:21] What a wicked woman I am and how brilliantly you exposed me 我是个多么邪恶的女人 而你是多么出色地揭露了我
[1:49:24] and saved Leonard’s life. The great 并且拯救了伦纳德 伟大的
[1:49:26] Sir Wilfrid Robarts did it again. 威尔弗莱德·罗巴茨爵士又一次成功了
[1:49:29] Well let me tell you something. 好啦 让我告诉你一些事吧
[1:49:32] You didn’t do it alone. You had help. 你并不是单枪匹马的 有人帮了你
[1:49:36] What are you driving at? 你在影射什么
[1:49:38] I’m not driving at anything. Leonard is free and we did it. 我没有影射什么 伦纳德现在自由了 是我们俩的功劳
[1:49:41] -We? -Remember? -我们 -不记得了
[1:49:42] When you said that no jury would believe 你说过 陪审团不会相信一个
[1:49:44] an alibi given by a loving wife 深爱丈夫的妻子提供的不在场证明
[1:49:46] no matter how much she swore he was innocent? 不管她如何赌咒发誓说他是 无辜的都没用
[1:49:49] That gave me the idea. 你的话给了我灵感
[1:49:50] What idea? 什么灵感
[1:49:52] The idea that I should be 灵感就是 我不该为
[1:49:54] a witness not for my husband but for the prosecution. 我丈夫作证 而应该为控方作证
[1:49:57] That I should swear Leonard was guilty 我应该赌咒发誓说伦纳德是有罪的
[1:49:59] and that you should expose me as a liar 然后由你来揭露说我是一个骗子
[1:50:01] because only then would they believe Leonard was innocent. 只有这样 他们才会 相信伦纳德是无辜的
[1:50:05] So now you know the whole story Sir Wilfrid. 现在你已经知道了一切 威尔弗莱德爵士
[1:50:14] I’ll give yer something to dream about mister. 来看一眼吧 你会做好梦的 先生
[1:50:18] Want to kiss me ducky? 想吻我吗 宝贝儿
[1:50:25] I suspected something but not that. 我也怀疑过不对劲 但没想到竟是这样
[1:50:29] -Never that! -Thank you for the compliment. -绝对没想到 -感谢你的恭维
[1:50:32] It’s been a long time since I acted 我已经很久没有演戏了
[1:50:34] and I never played such a vital role. 而且我从没演过这样性命攸关的角色
[1:50:36] All those blue letters! 可是那些情书呢
[1:50:39] It took me hours to write them to invent Max. There never was a Max. 写这些信花了我几个小时 写给那个无中生有的马克斯
[1:50:43] There’s never been anyone but Leonard. 我只有伦纳德 没有别人 从来没有
[1:50:45] My dear could you not have trusted me 天哪 你怎么 可以不信任我
[1:50:48] worked with me truthfully and honourably? We would have won. 用我诚实体面的方法 也完全可以赢
[1:50:52] I could not run that risk. You thought he was innocent. 我不能冒险 你认为他是无辜的
[1:50:55] And you knew he was innocent. I understand. 你知道他是无辜的 我明白
[1:50:58] No Sir Wilfrid you do not understand at all. 不 威尔弗莱德爵士 你根本没明白
[1:51:02] I knew he was guilty. 我知道他是有罪的
[1:51:08] That can’t be true! No! 这不可能 不
[1:51:12] Listen to me once and for all. 听着 我只说一遍
[1:51:14] He came home after ten he had blood on his sleeves 伦纳德是22:10到家的 袖子上沾了血迹
[1:51:17] he said he had killed the woman only I could save him. He pleaded. 他说他杀死了那个女人 说只有我能救他 他恳求我
[1:51:21] And you saved him? A murderer? 于是你救了他 一个杀人犯
[1:51:24] Again you don’t understand. 你还是没明白
[1:51:26] I love him. 我爱他
[1:51:34] I told you she was an actress. And a good one. 我跟你说过她是个 演员 一个好演员
[1:51:37] Leonard! 伦纳德
[1:51:38] I knew she’d do something but I just didn’t know what or how. 我知道她会帮我的 不过我也不知道她会怎么做
[1:51:42] Leonard Leonard. 伦纳德 伦纳德
[1:51:46] -Fooled you completely didn’t she? -It was you Vole who fooled me. -她完全骗过了你是不是 -骗过我的人是你沃尔
[1:51:51] Oh easy. Easy. 哦 悠着点 悠着点
[1:51:54] We both got out of this alive let’s stay this way. 我们都活着捱到了案子结束 要保持啊
[1:51:57] -Where are your pills? -You’ve made a mockery of English law. -你的药片在哪儿 -你愚弄了英国法律
[1:52:01] Who did? You got me off 是谁愚弄的 是你帮助我脱罪的
[1:52:03] and I can’t be tried again for this. 现在我再也不会因此案受审了
[1:52:04] -That’s English law too isn’t it? -You can’t touch him now. Nobody can. -这也是英国法律不是吗 -你不能再碰他了谁也不能
[1:52:09] The scales of justice may tip one way or another 正义的天平 也许偶有偏差
[1:52:12] but ultimately they balance out. You’ll pay for this. 但终将回归正义 你会付出代价的
[1:52:15] Ultimately’s a long way off. I’d rather pay “终将”还早着呢 我宁可
[1:52:17] for it as soon as possible and in cash. 早点付出代价 越快越好 用现金
[1:52:19] Suppose we double your fee? 付你双倍律师费怎么样
[1:52:21] There’ll be lots of money once the will goes through. 等遗嘱执行以后 我会得到一大笔钱
[1:52:24] I’m not cheap I want everybody to get something out of it. 我不再是一钱不值了 我会让每个人都得到补偿
[1:52:27] There’s Janet McKenzie. We’ll get her that new hearing aid. 那个珍妮特·麦肯锡 她的新助听器就让我们来买吧
[1:52:31] And we’ll get you a new one of these. 18-carat gold if they make them. 这也给你做一个新的 如果做得出来 就用18K金做
[1:52:36] And when they try you for perjury 他们以伪证罪起诉你的话
[1:52:38] there’ll be L5000 for the defence. 我会出五千英镑为你请辩护律师
[1:52:40] I don’t care just so we’ll be together. 我不在乎 伦纳德 反正我们总能在一起的
[1:52:43] You don’t know what I’ve been through. 你不知道我都是如何忍受折磨的
[1:52:45] Standing in the witness box having to face you saying I never loved you. 不得不站在被告席上 面对着你 说我从来没爱过你
[1:52:50] What is it Leonard? 怎么了 伦纳德
[1:52:51] The luggage is in the car 威尔弗莱德爵士 行李已经放在车上了
[1:52:53] and we’ve only 20 minutes to catch the boat train. 还有20分钟去码头的火车就要发车了
[1:52:55] This is a nice young lady I met during the trial. 这个好心的姑娘 是我在旁听席上认识的
[1:52:58] Len! 伦
[1:52:59] Oh Len! 哦 伦
[1:53:01] Len… 伦…
[1:53:04] Oh Len they’ve been trying to keep me away. It’s had me nearly crazy. 哦 伦 他们还不想 让我进来 我都快疯了
[1:53:08] Leonard who’s this girl? 伦纳德 这个姑娘是谁
[1:53:11] I’m not this girl I’m his girl. 我不是”这个姑娘” 我是他的姑娘
[1:53:14] Tell her Len. 告诉她 伦
[1:53:15] Leonard is this the girl who was 伦纳德 这就是跟你一起
[1:53:17] with you in the travel bureau? 去旅行社的那个姑娘对吗
[1:53:19] The girl you said you hardly knew didn’t even know her name? 你说你都不怎么认识她 连她叫什么名字都不知道
[1:53:22] That’s right. That’s who I am 没错 就是我 你的事儿
[1:53:25] and I know all about you. You’re not his wife. 我全知道 你不是他的妻子
[1:53:27] Never have been. You’re years older than he is. 从来都不是 你比他大好几岁
[1:53:30] We’ve been together for months 我们俩在一起已经好几个月了
[1:53:32] and we’re going away on a cruise just like they 我们还要一起出国旅游 就像他们
[1:53:34] said in court. Tell her Len. 在法庭上说过的那样 你自己告诉她 伦
[1:53:38] -Yes Len tell me yourself. -All right Diana come along. -对伦你自己告诉我 -好的 戴安娜 来吧
[1:53:43] You can’t not after 你不能这样 伦纳德
[1:53:44] what I’ve done. I won’t let you. 我为你 做了那么多 我不允许
[1:53:46] I saved your life getting you out of Germany 哦 真荒谬 我救了你的命 让你逃离了德国
[1:53:49] you got me out of this mess so 你救了我的命 让我逃离了这场麻烦
[1:53:51] we’re even. It’s over now. 我们扯平了 就此了结
[1:53:52] Don’t Leonard! Don’t leave me! 不要 伦纳德 别离开我
[1:53:55] Don’t Leonard! Don’t! 不要 伦纳德 不要
[1:53:57] Pull yourself together. They’ll have you up for perjury. 你冷静一点 他们会以伪证罪起诉你
[1:54:00] Don’t make it worse or they’ll try you as an accessory. 你别搞砸了 否则他们会以事后从犯罪起诉你
[1:54:04] And you know what that means. 你知道那意味着什么
[1:54:07] I don’t care. Let them. Let them try me for perjury 我不在乎 随他们怎样 让他们以伪证罪起诉我吧
[1:54:10] or an accessory or… 或者事后从犯罪 或者…
[1:54:13] -Ready? -Or better yet… -好了吗 -或者干脆…
[1:54:15] let them try me for…! 让他们以这个罪名起诉我…
[1:54:17] Argh! 啊
[1:54:25] 这是好莱坞影星泰隆·鲍华的完成的最后一部电影 1958年他在片场死于心脏病
[1:54:41] -Call a doctor. -It’s no use. No doctor can help now. -快去找医生 -没用了找什么医生都没用了
[1:54:46] -What happened? -She killed him. -这是怎么了 -她杀了他
[1:54:49] Killed him? 杀了他 不
[1:54:51] She executed him. 她处决了他
[1:54:55] Carter what have you done with the luggage? 卡特 你把行李 弄哪儿去了
[1:54:58] I sent it on ahead to the station and I’ve got a cab waiting outside. 我安排送火车站了 我还叫了一辆出租车等在外面
[1:55:10] A remarkable woman. 一个不同寻常的女人
[1:55:12] You can just barely catch the boat train. 您现在刚好还能赶上去码头的火车爵士
[1:55:14] Better bring the luggage back and you can dismiss the cab. 你最好把行李弄回来 出租车也退了吧
[1:55:18] We are not going yet are we? 我们暂时不去了 对吗
[1:55:23] Thank you Miss Plimsoll. 谢谢你 普利姆索尔小姐
[1:55:26] Get Brogan-Moore to my chambers and Mayhew too. 叫布洛根·摩尔来我办公室 还有梅休
[1:55:29] We’re appearing for the defence in the trial of Christine Vole. 我们要为克莉丝汀·沃尔辩护
[1:55:34] Sir Wilfrid? 威尔弗莱德爵士
[1:55:36] You’ve forgotten your brandy. 你忘了你的白兰地
[1:55:39] “爵士”和”护士”是生活中的夫妻双双因此片获得奥斯卡提名 “护士”还赢得了金球奖最佳女配角奖
[1:56:01] The management of this theatre suggests 影院友情提示
[1:56:03] that for the greater entertainment of friends 为保证您没有看过这部电影的
[1:56:05] who have not yet seen the picture 朋友有机会获得更大的观影乐趣
[1:56:07] you will not divulge to anyone the secret of the ending 请您不要向任何人透露
[1:56:11] of “Witness For The Prosecution”. 《控方证人》
[1:56:18] Visiontext Subtitles: Katherine Appleby 这部电影的结局
1957年 Tags:豆瓣TOP250

文章导航

Previous Post: Mortal Engines(掠食城市)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Playing with Fire(救火奶爸)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号