英文名称:Wonder Park
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Mom, come on. It’s time to open the park. | 妈妈 快点 是时候开放神奇乐园了 |
[00:35] | Oh, right. Here we go. | 哦对 我们开始吧 |
[00:37] | It was another day in Wonderland, | 又是神奇乐园里的一天 |
[00:40] | the most splendiferous amusement park ever. | 史上最妙不可言的华丽游乐园 |
[00:43] | And Peanut was creating a new ride? | 皮纳特要建新的过山车吗 |
[00:46] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[00:47] | First, the mascots were getting ready to open the gates. | 首先 吉祥物们正准备打开大门 |
[00:52] | All right, guys. Good morning! Let’s do it! | 各位早上好 我们开始吧 |
[00:55] | Now, everyone, bring it in. | 现在 大家都靠过来 |
[00:57] | People love coming to Wonderland | 人们喜欢来神奇乐园 |
[00:58] | because it’s the best time ever. | 因为在这里能享受最欢乐的时光 |
[01:00] | And that’s thanks to you. | 多亏有了你们 |
[01:01] | Because who are you? | 因为你们是 |
[01:03] | We are the wonder in Wonderland. | 我们是神奇乐园的奇迹 |
[01:05] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见哦 |
[01:07] | We are the wonder in Wonderland. | 我们是神奇乐园的奇迹 |
[01:09] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[01:10] | We are the wonder in Wonderland! | 我们是神奇乐园的奇迹 |
[01:14] | Yes, you are! | 没错 就是这样 |
[01:15] | Last one to Clockwork Swings is a rotten avocado! | 最后一个到达齿轮秋千的人是烂鳄梨 |
[01:21] | Who wants to flip the switch? | 谁想来拨动开关呀 |
[01:22] | Why don’t you go ahead, brother? No, you go, brother. | -你来吧 哥们 -不 你来吧 |
[01:24] | No, no, no, no, you go. | 不不不 你来 |
[01:26] | How about you both flip it? | 要不你们俩一起动手 怎么样 |
[01:44] | Welcome! Boy, it’s gonna be a great day. | 欢迎欢迎 这将会是美好的一天 |
[01:47] | I know that because we’ve had literally nothing but wondrous days | 因为从乐园打开的那一刻起 |
[01:52] | since the moment we opened! | 在这里度过的每一分钟都会无比奇妙 |
[01:54] | Did you hear the joke about dehydration? | 你们有听过脱水的笑话吗 |
[01:56] | No. | 没有 |
[01:56] | That’s right, because there is absolutely | 没错 因为脱水这件事 |
[01:59] | nothing funny about dehydration. | 完全没有笑点 |
[02:01] | Go along! | 去吧 |
[02:02] | Greta! Can we take a picture with you? | 葛蕾塔 我们能和你合个影吗 |
[02:04] | Of course. Come in, come in, come in. | 当然了 过来 过来 |
[02:06] | Okay, ready? | 好的 准备好了吗 |
[02:07] | One, two, three, snort! | 一 二 三 哼噜 |
[02:14] | Gus! Cooper! Teeter number two isn’t tottering. | 格斯 库珀 跷跷板二号没有在动 |
[02:16] | – We’re on it. – Copy that. | -包在我们身上 -收到 |
[02:17] | Beaver twin brothers, activate! | 海狸双胞胎兄弟 出动 |
[02:23] | – Tail slap, Coop. – Ha-ha! | -尾巴对对拍 库珀 -哈哈 |
[02:26] | Look, it’s him! | 快看 是他 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1132个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:153个,六级词汇:70个,GRE词汇:100个,托福词汇:114个,考研词汇:165个,专四词汇:136个,专八词汇:35个, 所有生词标注共:325个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:28] | Whoo! Good morning, everyone! | 大家早上好哇 |
[02:31] | You’re splendiferous! | 你们太棒了 |
[02:33] | Peanut! Hi, Peanut! | 皮纳特 嗨 皮纳特 |
[02:36] | Thanks for coming out. | 感谢你们出来游玩 |
[02:37] | You’re a great-looking group. | 你们这群人长得可真漂亮 |
[02:40] | Today’s gonna be filled with the wonder | 今天将会是神奇之地的奇迹之日 |
[02:42] | of this wonderful land we call | 而这片神奇之地就是 |
[02:45] | Wonderland! | 神奇乐园 |
[02:47] | Look at him. He’s so charming! | 看看他 他可真讨喜 |
[02:49] | Such a way with words. | 还能说会道 |
[02:51] | All right, folks, who here wants to see Peanut | 好了各位 谁想看皮纳特 |
[02:53] | ride the brand new SkyFlinger? | 坐上全新的空中战机 |
[02:57] | Terrific! | 太妙了 |
[03:02] | Room for one more in this SkyFlinger? | 这里还有空位吗 |
[03:04] | You might want to hold on, kid. | 你得坐稳了 孩子 |
[03:12] | – Hi! – Hey! | -嗨 -嗨 |
[03:17] | – Have you pick up your WonderChimp doll yet? – No. | -你拿到神奇猩猩了吗 -没呢 |
[03:20] | Well, what are you waiting for? Come on! | 那还等什么呢 快来吧 |
[03:28] | And here are the WonderChimps. Ha! | 神奇猩猩就在这里 嗒哒 |
[03:32] | 5,200 different outfits to pick from. | 有5200种造型可供选择 |
[03:35] | Splen-diddy-doo! | 太太太棒啦 |
[03:37] | You’re splendiferous! | 你太棒啦 |
[03:40] | What are you creating today, Peanut? | 你今天要创造什么呢 皮纳特 |
[03:42] | Oh, yes, that’s right! | 是的 没错 |
[03:43] | Today is the day we’re opening the carousel. | 今天我们要开放旋转木马 |
[03:46] | Oh, and she’s gonna be a real beaut. | 它是一个绝世美人儿 |
[03:48] | I’ve got the finest thoroughbred horses… | 我用了最好的纯种马 |
[03:51] | Really? | 说真的嘛 |
[03:55] | That sounds kinda been there, done that. | 听上去有点老调重弹了 |
[03:59] | I think we can do better. | 我们可以想个更好的 |
[04:01] | And You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:02] | I think Peanut deserves better. | 我觉得皮纳特能造个更好的 |
[04:04] | You come up with it, Mom! | 你来想一个吧 妈妈 |
[04:05] | How could I not defer to the young visionary | 我可得听听这位年轻远见家的意见 |
[04:07] | who came up with “The SkyFlinger”? | 她可是想出了空中战机呢 |
[04:09] | Hey, don’t make fun of me. I was only five. | 嘿 别取笑我 我那时才五岁 |
[04:12] | I wasn’t making fun of you, silly. | 我不是在取笑你 小傻瓜 |
[04:14] | I just like it when the ideas come from you. | 我只是喜欢听你出主意 |
[04:17] | Now, think. | 现在 想一想 |
[04:20] | What kind of animal should Peanut put on your carousel? | 皮纳特应该在旋转木马上放什么动物 |
[04:24] | – Fish! – Just like any fish? | -鱼 -随便什么鱼吗 |
[04:27] | Flying fish! | 会飞的鱼 |
[04:28] | And when you push the fin, the fish will come to life. | 推动鱼鳍的时候 鱼就会动起来 |
[04:30] | And you could fly them all over the park. | 它们可以飞遍整个乐园 |
[04:34] | Ooh, now we’re talking, June. | 正好说到点子上了 琼 |
[04:37] | Okay, | 好 |
[04:38] | all you have to do is give Peanut his marker, | 你只需要把记号笔给皮纳特 |
[04:41] | and whisper your wish into Peanut’s ear. | 然后悄悄告诉皮纳特 |
[04:44] | Now, Peanut, here’s what we want you to do. | 皮纳特 我们想要你做的就是 |
[04:48] | You really can do that in Wonderland. | 在神奇乐园里真的可以做到 |
[04:50] | Make a carousel, but instead of horses… Hmm? | 做旋转木马 但不是用马 |
[04:52] | make flying fish. | 而是用飞鱼 |
[04:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:02] | Splendiferous. | 妙笔快生花 |
[05:17] | Where would you like to go today? | 你今天想去哪儿呢 |
[05:22] | Thank you, whoever you are, | 谢谢你 不管你是谁 |
[05:25] | wherever you come from. | 无论你来自哪里 |
[05:27] | And when the fish fly through the concession stand, | 当鱼掠过小吃摊的时候 |
[05:30] | people will throw popcorn in the air to feed them. | 人们会把爆米花扔到空中喂它们 |
[05:32] | So long as Boomer doesn’t eat all the popcorn first. | 只要布莫不先把爆米花吃完的话 |
[05:34] | Okay, June, time for bed. | 好了 琼 该睡觉了 |
[05:36] | Oh, no! | 哦不 |
[05:36] | A little longer? Please? | 再等一会儿好吗 拜托 |
[05:40] | Nope, you’ve got school tomorrow. | 不行 你明天还要上学呢 |
[05:42] | And you’ve got a DVR that’s gonna | 如果我们再不认真对待的话 |
[05:44] | run out of storage unless we start getting serious. | 你的录像机的存储空间就快满了 |
[05:46] | – Oh, but… – No, don’t blame the messenger. | -但是 -别 别怪通信员 |
[05:48] | I am just gonna have to start making some very aggressive deletes. | 我要着手删除一些东西了 |
[05:52] | You stinker. | 你个讨厌的家伙 |
[05:53] | Okay, June Bug, that’s it for tonight. | 好吧 小琼琼 今晚就到这了 |
[05:59] | Um, Mom, | 妈妈 |
[06:02] | do you ever feel like Wonderland is real? | 你觉得神奇乐园是真实存在的吗 |
[06:05] | Or maybe it could be? | 或者可能是真的 |
[06:08] | Of course it could be. | 当然有可能 |
[06:10] | Really? How do you know? | 真的吗 你怎么知道 |
[06:11] | Because I know the girl who imagined it | 因为我认识那个创造出神奇乐园的女孩 |
[06:15] | and she can do anything. | 她什么都可以做到 |
[06:17] | – Me? – Oh, yeah. | -我吗 -是呀 |
[06:18] | Good night, June Bug. | 晚安 小琼琼 |
[06:24] | Big day tomorrow, guys. | 明天是个大日子 伙计们 |
[06:28] | Hmm… Time to make Wonderland real. | 是时候让神奇乐园变成真的了 |
[06:46] | Good morning, June Bailey. | 早上好 琼·贝利 |
[06:48] | Banky, today is the day. | 班基 就是今天了 |
[06:50] | Operation Loop-De-Loop is a go! | 摩天环车工程开工啦 |
[06:52] | But I haven’t even had my morning coffee. | 但我还没喝早茶呢 |
[07:03] | Splendiferous! | 好极了 |
[07:11] | That goes under the ramp. Yeah, more of those. | 这个放在坡道下面 这个多拿一点 |
[07:15] | Eh, no one will miss that. We’re gonna need more nails. | 这个丢掉也没关系 还需要多一点钉子 |
[07:20] | Good job. Now, that’s what I’m talking about! | 干得很棒 就是这样 |
[07:24] | Great work. | 干得漂亮 |
[07:32] | They said it couldn’t be done, but behold! | 他们说这是不可能成功的 但是看好了 |
[07:36] | The Grand Wonder! | 伟大奇迹 |
[07:38] | – Who said it couldn’t be done? – They. | -谁说这不可能成功的 -他们 |
[07:40] | – Who’s “they”? – It’s just an expression. | -他们是谁 -这只是种表达方式 |
[07:42] | Don’t bust me on a technicality. | 别抠字眼来拆我的台 |
[07:45] | 562 feet of track! | 562英尺的滑道 |
[07:47] | An intergalactic spaceport complete with wormhole! | 带有虫洞的星际宇航基地 |
[07:50] | And pièce de résistance… | 而”pièce de résistance” |
[07:52] | That’s French for “super awesome.” | 就是法语里超级棒的意思 |
[07:55] | a genuine loop-de-loop! | 一个真正的摩天环车 |
[07:58] | Uh… How high did you say the vertical drop is? | 你刚说垂直落差有多高 |
[08:01] | 48.8 feet. | 48.8英尺 |
[08:03] | That’s 14.87 meters for the uninitiated. Uh… | 对没有概念的人来说就是14.87米 |
[08:07] | Commencing test run. | 试运行启动 |
[08:08] | All systems are a go. Uh… | 所有准备已就绪 |
[08:11] | – Five, four, three, two, one. – Can we talk about this? | -5 4 3 2 1 -咱能谈谈吗 |
[08:15] | Launcher! | 发射员 |
[08:19] | We have ignitialization! | 点火发射 |
[08:29] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[08:31] | Peaches is loose! | 小桃的绳子掉了 |
[08:33] | Launching countermeasures. | 启动应急措施 |
[08:37] | Oh… Oh, gosh. | 哦 天哪 |
[08:38] | Engage turbo launcher! | 启动涡轮发射器 |
[08:45] | Honey, have you seen my cell phone? | 老公 你有看到我的手机吗 |
[08:50] | Open the spaceport. | 打开宇航基地 |
[08:52] | I’m trying, I’m trying! Duck! | 马上 马上 低头 |
[08:57] | Warp speed through a black hole. | 极速穿越黑洞 |
[08:59] | Okay, ready to stop now. | 好了 准备停车了 |
[09:02] | No way! Time for the grand finale. | 不可能 高潮来了 |
[09:05] | Firing thrusters! | 启动推进器 |
[09:16] | Brake, brake, brake! | 刹车 刹车 刹车 |
[09:18] | It broke, broke, broke. | 坏了 坏了 坏了 |
[09:35] | Look out! Watch out, no! | 注意 当心 不 |
[09:39] | Here. Use this to pry the thrusters on the left. | 给 用这个撬动左侧的推进器 |
[09:41] | Isn’t that the steering wheel? | 这不是方向盘吗 |
[09:43] | It was. Now hurry! | 本来是 动作快点 |
[09:44] | – It’s not working! – Don’t bang. Pry, pry, pry! | -没有用啊 -不要敲 用撬 |
[09:48] | – Hurry, hurry! – I’m trying, I’m trying! | -快点 快点 -我在努力 努力 |
[09:54] | I love you, June! | 琼 我爱你 |
[10:02] | I’m alive! Thank Krishna. | 我还活着 感谢克利须那神 |
[10:07] | That was… | 这真是 |
[10:09] | awesome! | 棒极了 |
[10:10] | – Did anyone video that? -You guys rock! | -有没有人录下来 -你们太厉害了 |
[10:12] | I’m next! | 下一个我来 |
[10:13] | Hey! What happened to my fence? | 嘿 我的栅栏怎么回事 |
[10:15] | Oh! My garden! | 我的花园 |
[10:23] | That much for one fire hydrant? | 一个消防栓要这么多钱吗 |
[10:25] | My advice? Military school. | 我建议送去军事学校 |
[10:27] | They’ll drill home the kind of discipline your daughter needs. | 他们会教你女儿学该守的规矩 |
[10:30] | Don’t you worry. She will be disciplined, all right. | 不用担心 我们会惩罚她的 好吧 |
[10:35] | You got this? | 你能行吗 |
[10:37] | If it means not having to be the one to try | 必须的 只要不用我去 |
[10:39] | and talk sense into our adorable lunatic of a daughter, you bet. | 跟我们可爱的疯女儿讲道理的话 |
[10:43] | Fred! Good to see you. How are the wife and… | 弗莱德 很高兴见到你 你妻子和 |
[10:50] | The thing about military school? | 你想说军事学校的事吗 |
[10:52] | It’s usually far away. | 那些军事学校通常都很远 |
[10:53] | Think about how much you’d miss me. | 你肯定会非常想我的 |
[10:54] | Who would really be the one getting punished? | 那样的话是谁受惩罚呢 |
[10:57] | We’re not sending you to military school. | 我们不会送你去军事学校 |
[11:00] | – You’re not? – Oh, no. | -不会吗 -不会 |
[11:02] | Because military school doesn’t have nearly | 因为军事学校不会让你做 |
[11:03] | the amount of chores you’re gonna be subjected to. | 接下来这么多的家务活 |
[11:06] | I guess I walked right into that one. | 看来我是自己给自己挖了个坑 |
[11:08] | What were you thinking, June? | 你到底在想什么 琼 |
[11:09] | Do you know how lucky you are? | 你知不知道你有多走运 |
[11:11] | Could have been a whole lot worse than a raspberry on your elbow. | 你可能会撞得不只是手上有淤青那么简单 |
[11:14] | I was just listening to you. You said Wonderland could be real. | 你不是说神奇乐园可能是真的吗 |
[11:19] | And that I could do anything. | 还说我可以做成任何事情 |
[11:21] | I never want you to stop using your imagination, June Bug. | 我并非想让你停止天马行空的自由想象 |
[11:25] | But I need you to also remember to be practical and safe. | 但你也要切记想法要务实 行为要安全 |
[11:30] | I can’t imagine what I’d do if something happened to you. | 如果你出事 我该怎么办呢 |
[11:34] | Even though I shouldn’t have done it, | 虽然我那样做是不对的 |
[11:36] | did you think what I built was cool? | 但你觉得我造出来的东西酷吗 |
[11:39] | It doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么觉得并不重要 |
[11:40] | But Gus and Cooper, on the other hand, would’ve been crazy impressed. | 但是格斯和库珀肯定会大吃一惊 |
[11:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:45] | But Steve would’ve had a heart attack, huh? | 但是史蒂夫会吓出心脏病的 是吧 |
[11:48] | Yes. Oh, yeah. | 那是 当然了 |
[11:50] | So, | 所以 |
[11:51] | we can keep building more of Wonderland? | 我们能继续建造神奇乐园吗 |
[11:53] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[11:56] | But, June, without wrecking the neighborhood. | 但是你可不能再给邻居搞破坏了 |
[11:59] | Right, whithout wrecking the neighberhood. | 对 不给邻居搞破坏 |
[12:12] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[12:24] | Now, Peanut, here’s what we want you to do. | 皮纳特 这是我们想让你做的 |
[12:28] | Clockwork Swings is the heart of the park. | 齿轮秋千是乐园的心脏 |
[12:30] | And when it turns on, Wonderland comes to life! | 齿轮秋千一打开 神奇乐园就会活过来 |
[12:34] | Floating through zero gravity with astronaut June. | 和宇航员琼一起在零重力空间漂浮 |
[12:41] | Peanut, take your marker… | 皮纳特 拿起你的马克笔 |
[12:43] | Now turn the crank. | 现在转动曲柄 |
[12:45] | Look! It worked! It worked! | 看呐 这能行 成功了 |
[12:55] | No, hold on! Hold on! | 坐稳了 坐稳了 |
[13:34] | No. | 不 |
[13:57] | Bendy Straw Slide is almost done. | 弯曲吸管滑梯马上就完工了 |
[13:59] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[14:00] | Come here, baby girl. I want to talk to you for a minute. | 过来 小可爱 我想和你谈几句 |
[14:06] | I know you know Mommy’s sick. | 我知道你已经知道妈妈病了 |
[14:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:11] | There are some special doctors who might be able to help me. | 有几位特别的医生或许能帮我治病 |
[14:15] | But I have to go away for a while to see them. | 但我去找他们治病就必须离开一阵子 |
[14:19] | For how long are you going away? | 你要离开多久 |
[14:22] | Well, that just depends. | 这要看情况 |
[14:24] | But believe me, I am gonna do everything I can to try and get better. | 但是相信我 我会尽我所能好起来的 |
[14:29] | Model patient. | 做个模范病人 |
[14:31] | And we’ll go visit, honey. | 我们会去探望你妈妈的 宝贝女儿 |
[14:34] | Hey, I know this is scary, | 我知道这很吓人 |
[14:38] | but you keep that little light in you shining bright. | 但你要保持内心的微光永远闪亮 |
[14:42] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道自己能不能做到 |
[14:45] | Well, I do. | 我相信你能做到 |
[14:47] | Because you are the wonder in Wonderland. | 因为你就是神奇乐园的奇迹 |
[15:03] | Whew. Okay. | 好了 |
[15:23] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[15:42] | Yeah, I will. | 嗯 我会的 |
[15:45] | Are you… Are you coming home soon? | 你快回家了吗 |
[15:50] | Okay. I love you, too, Mom. | 好吧 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[16:05] | Keep that little light in you shining bright. | 保持内心的微光永远闪亮 |
[16:10] | What kind of animal should Peanut put on that carousel? | 你觉得皮纳特会在旋转木马上放什么动物 |
[16:14] | All you have to do is give Peanut his marker, | 你只需要把记号笔给皮纳特 |
[16:18] | and whisper your wish into Peanut’s ear. | 然后悄悄告诉皮纳特 |
[16:26] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[16:58] | – Oh, hey, June. – Hey, Banky. | -嘿 琼 -嘿 班基 |
[17:00] | My parents got me this drone kit. | 我爸妈给我买了一套无人机装备 |
[17:02] | And we could use your help putting it together. | 你可以帮忙把它组装起来 |
[17:04] | We could use it for Wonderland. | 然后我们就可以把它用在神奇乐园里了 |
[17:07] | Go on, June Bug. That’ll be fun. | 去吧 小琼琼 看起来很好玩 |
[17:10] | Is that FAA-certified for use in a residential area? | 这有没有经过FAA批准可在居民区使用 |
[17:13] | Those things can be insanely hazardous. | 这玩意儿可极其危险 |
[17:15] | Well, we’re insanely bored and, dare I say, desperate? | 我们快无聊死了 可以说是无聊透顶 |
[17:18] | We’ve stooped to repeatedly rolling each other down a hill for fun, | 我们一直在山坡上滚着玩 |
[17:22] | and I don’t think Raj can handle it anymore. | 但我觉得拉杰快受不了了 |
[17:25] | Will someone please stop the world from spinning? | 能来个人让世界别转了吗 |
[17:30] | Great seeing you. But maybe tomorrow. | 见到你很高兴 还是明天再说吧 |
[17:33] | But I… Oh. | 但是我 |
[17:34] | Sorry, guys. Not today. | 抱歉了各位 今天没戏了 |
[17:39] | Can we talk about what’s going on with you? | 我们能谈谈你怎么了吗 |
[17:42] | All they want to do is play with Wonderland. | 他们只想着玩神奇乐园 |
[17:44] | Well you know | 你知道的 |
[17:45] | Dad. No! No, no, no. | 爸爸 不行 不行 |
[17:47] | Don’t make this a thing. It’s not a thing. | 别大惊小怪 这压根不是什么大事儿 |
[17:48] | Well, it is a thing, but the thing is, it’s not a thing. | 就算有事 也只是小事 |
[17:53] | When you say “tomorrow,” you mean tomorrow morning? | 你说的明天 是指明天早上吗 |
[17:56] | Just tomorrow! | 反正是明天就对了 |
[17:58] | Seriously? | 来真的吗 |
[18:00] | – Afternoon! – Surprise! | -是下午 -没想到 吧 |
[18:02] | Heard you wanted to see your favorite aunt and uncle. | 听说你想见见最喜欢的叔叔婶婶 |
[18:04] | But they sent us instead. | 然而他们却叫我们过来了 |
[18:06] | Hey-O! That’s why I married her! | 这正是我跟她结婚的原因 |
[18:07] | Now bring it in for the good stuff, kiddo. | 过来让叔叔抱一个 小屁孩 |
[18:10] | You’re getting bigger every day. And so grown up. | 你真是一天一个样 都长这么大了 |
[18:13] | Grown up and beautiful. | 长大了 也变漂亮了 |
[18:14] | It’s good to see you, | 很高兴见到你们 |
[18:15] | even though you always do this to my cheeks. | 虽然你们老是喜欢捏我的脸颊 |
[18:17] | Oh, the place looks great! | 这地方看起来真不错 |
[18:18] | Jeez. What, did you pack the whole house? | 老天 你们是搬家过来的吗 |
[18:20] | I thought you guys were only coming for two nights. | 我还以为你们只是过来住两晚 |
[18:22] | Well, it’s just the essentials. | 只是一些必需品 |
[18:23] | And anyway, we bought a set… | 我们买的是成套的东西 |
[18:25] | and we wanted to use all the bags. | 就想要把包装袋全用上 |
[18:26] | – Oh, get the present. – Right. | -把礼物拿出来 -对了 |
[18:28] | Now, where did we put it? | 我们把它放哪了 |
[18:30] | We have a present for you, June. It’s | 我们有礼物给你哦 是 |
[18:33] | a Ferris wheel! | 一个摩天轮 |
[18:35] | Uh… I tried wrapping it, but wrapping circular things | 我试着包装一下 但是 |
[18:38] | is much harder than I would’ve imagined. | 包装圆形的东西比我想象的难多了 |
[18:40] | I thought it would just be perfect for your Wonderland model. | 把它放到你的神奇乐园模型里一定很合适 |
[18:44] | Where did all that go? | 你的神奇乐园呢 |
[18:46] | We put Wonderland away. | 我们把那些东西都收起来了 |
[18:48] | Well, that’s a shame. | 那太可惜了 |
[18:49] | I told your mom yesterday we’d help you build it. | 我昨天还和你妈妈说要帮你建造它 |
[18:51] | And I know your Uncle Tony! | 你的托尼叔叔在这方面可是行家 |
[18:53] | I’m not above playing with toys. | 我也喜欢玩具 |
[18:54] | What do you say, tiny? Let’s rebuild Wonderland. | 我们把神奇乐园重建起来吧 小家伙 |
[18:59] | Hey, hey why don’t we talk about something else? | 我们不如聊点别的 |
[19:01] | Weather? Tax returns? Literally, anything else. | 天气 纳税申报单 什么都行 |
[19:04] | Oh, look what I found. | 看看我找到了什么 |
[19:06] | Wha… | 什么 |
[19:07] | It’s the blueprint for Wonderland. | 神奇乐园的设计图 |
[19:09] | I don’t play with that anymore. | 我不玩神奇乐园了 |
[19:11] | – But, sweetheart… – Please, put that away. | -但是 -请把它收起来吧 |
[19:14] | – But… – Just please! | -可是 -拜托了 |
[19:16] | This is a beautiful thing you and your mom did together, darling. | 你和你妈妈一起创造了这么美好的东西 |
[19:20] | To create something so real. | 就像是真实存在的一样 |
[19:23] | You can… | 你可以 |
[19:24] | Wonderland isn’t real! It never could be real. | 神奇乐园是假的 它不可能存在 |
[19:26] | And even if it was, it’s the last place in the world I’d want to visit! | 就算是真的我也绝对不会去那里 |
[19:30] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[19:32] | Oh, Junie. | 琼琼 |
[19:37] | – Mom! – No, no, no wait! | -妈妈 -不 别去拿 |
[19:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:48] | Sweetie, wait. | 孩子 等等 |
[20:24] | – Hey, Junie! Great news! – Huh? | -琼琼 好消息 -什么 |
[20:27] | I said great news! | 我有个好消息 |
[20:29] | I’ll be done in a minute! | 我马上就好 |
[20:33] | Tomorrow is Math Camp! | 明天就要去数学夏令营了 |
[20:35] | And I know it’s important to clean | 我知道给干净的房子打扫卫生 |
[20:37] | an already clean house… | 是很重要的事 |
[20:38] | but why don’t you channel this nervous energy into packing? | 你不如把精力用在整理行李上 |
[20:42] | This is dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[20:44] | And I’m not going to Math Camp. | 我不会去数学夏令营的 |
[20:45] | They’re just gonna give me sad eyes. | 他们只会同情我 |
[20:48] | – Junie… – Besides, I got a lot to do around here. | -琼琼 -再说了 我在家也没闲着 |
[20:50] | Is that a three-month or six-month renewal | 你订的小麦草是三个月送一次 |
[20:52] | on your wheatgrass deliveries? | 还是半年送一次 |
[20:53] | – I put in six. – Uh, all I’m saying… | -我填了半年一次 -我是想说 |
[20:55] | Your triglycerides are still on the high end. | 你的甘油三酯指数还是偏高 |
[20:57] | I’m not taking any chances with your health. | 对待身体可不能含糊 |
[20:59] | June, you can’t stay in here forever. | 琼 你不能一直待在家里 |
[21:01] | Look, I just know I need to be home this summer to take care of you. | 这个夏天我应该在家里照顾你 |
[21:05] | Really? This expires in three days. | 没搞错吧 这个还有三天就过期了 |
[21:08] | You’re cutting it way too close. | 日期太接近了 |
[21:10] | June, today I got dressed and made breakfast all by myself | 琼 今天我自己穿好衣服 做了早餐 |
[21:14] | as I have been doing for the last 41 years. | 就和过去的41年一样 |
[21:16] | The first seven I needed a little help, | 八岁之前我还需要有人帮忙 |
[21:19] | but since then I’ve been okay. | 但是现在我能自己解决 |
[21:28] | I am not going to Math Camp. | 我不会去夏令营的 |
[21:33] | Don’t put the avocados next to the bananas. | 不要把牛油果和香蕉放在一起 |
[21:36] | They ripen too fast. | 放一起会熟的更快 |
[21:37] | And leave the toaster set to three. | 烤面包机调到三档温度就行了 |
[21:38] | You know you don’t like it when the edges are too crispy. | 边上烤焦了就不好吃了 |
[21:40] | My morning toast will be fine. | 我早上烤的面包不会有问题的 |
[21:42] | Oh, and the milk in the fridge could be out of date, so check it. | 冰箱里的牛奶可能会过期 检查一下 |
[21:44] | June, June, I’m gonna be okay. | 琼 琼 我自己能行 |
[21:46] | I know this is a big step. | 我知道这对你来说是一大步 |
[21:48] | Mom and I are both proud of you for going. | 你去了的话妈妈和我都会为你骄傲 |
[21:51] | Now you get out there on Abacus Obstacle Course and skin a knee. | 去算盘障碍赛大干一场吧 |
[21:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:59] | Promise? | 你保证 |
[22:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[22:11] | – Hey ya, Banky. – Hey, June Bailey. Saved you a seat. | -班基 -琼·贝利 我给你占了座 |
[22:15] | This is gonna be the best summer ever! | 这绝对是我人生中最棒的夏天 |
[22:19] | Oh. Goodbye! | 再见 |
[22:27] | Hey, campers! | 嗨 同学们 |
[22:28] | Okay, everybody here is heading to Camp Awe Sum, right? | 大家都准备好去棒棒夏令营了吗 |
[22:33] | If you’re not, you’re on the rhom-bus. | 如果没有 那你可上错车了 |
[22:40] | I love geometry humor. | 我就喜欢她的几何学笑话 |
[22:41] | Now, I could start off with a million stories | 我可以先讲讲我在棒棒夏令营 |
[22:44] | about my summers at Camp Awe Sum, | 发生的无数个故事 |
[22:46] | but I wouldn’t want to go off on a tangent! | 但我可不想转移话题 |
[22:49] | Are you getting my angle? | 你们懂我的笑点吗 |
[22:55] | A-one, two… A-one, two-three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[23:29] | This is a terrible mistake. What was I thinking? | 我不该来夏令营的 我真糊涂 |
[23:41] | June, I’m okay. | 琼 我很好 |
[23:47] | Today I got dressed and made breakfast all by myself. | 今天我自己穿好衣服还做了早餐 |
[23:59] | Oh, no! | 天哪 |
[24:00] | I can’t leave him alone for an entire summer! | 不能一整个暑假都让他独自在家 |
[24:03] | Why is the obtuse triangle… | 为什么钝角三角形… |
[24:04] | Banky, I need your help. I need to get home. | 班基 我要你帮我 我要回家 |
[24:06] | What? Your dad’ll flip! | 什么 你爸爸会生气的 |
[24:08] | We’re talking eternal groundation. | 你会被禁足一辈子的 |
[24:10] | But he knows he can’t function without me. | 但他根本照顾不了自己 |
[24:12] | Look at this. “Miss you.” It’s like a cry for help! | 他说”想你” 简直就是求救 |
[24:15] | Uh. I don’t know, June. | 不是吧 琼 |
[24:17] | I think you might be reading a bit too much into this. | 我觉得你可能过度解读了 |
[24:20] | I’ll take the hiking trails through the forest | 我顺着登山路线穿过森林 |
[24:21] | and be there before lunch. | 午饭前就能到家 |
[24:22] | It’s a no-brainer. | 这很容易 |
[24:23] | But first I need to get off this bus. | 但我得先下车 |
[24:25] | And you have to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[24:27] | Please! | 求你了 |
[24:30] | – Okay. – Yes! | -好吧 -太棒了 |
[24:31] | – Banky, I could kiss you. – Really? | -班基我都想亲你了 -真的吗 |
[24:34] | – Ew, no. – Right. | -呃 不 -好吧 |
[24:35] | Now, what can I use? | 我看看有什么用得上的 |
[24:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:39] | You did the school play, right? | 你在学校演过戏对吧 |
[24:41] | Does second understudy count? | 替补演员算吗 |
[24:43] | Uh, close enough. You know what to do. | 差不多 你知道该怎么做 |
[24:48] | Oh, no! I don’t think I’m feeling very well at this moment. | 天啊 我现在感觉不是很舒服 |
[24:53] | I think I might… | 我觉得我要 |
[24:55] | I don’t think I can hold it down! | 我要忍不住了 |
[24:57] | I can’t hold it no more! | 忍不住了 |
[24:59] | Oh, no! It’s here! | 天啊 我要吐了 |
[25:01] | It’s here! | 要吐了 |
[25:05] | Ugh, you chucked a yuck! | 你吐得太恶心了 |
[25:06] | Stop the bus! | 停车 |
[25:13] | Okay, nobody wander off! | 好了 不准随便乱走 |
[25:16] | And watch out for snakes. | 小心有蛇 |
[25:18] | They’re everywhere. | 它们到处都是 |
[25:20] | Snakes? | 蛇 |
[25:21] | June? June? June? | 琼 琼 琼 |
[25:25] | Nice one, Banky. | 做得好 班基 |
[25:26] | You chucked a yuck! | 你吐的超恶心的 |
[25:28] | I got sick from a corndog once. | 有一次我吃了玉米热狗后生病了 |
[25:29] | It hurt all the way inside of my bones. | 我整个人从内到外都疼 |
[25:32] | My mom said it was because it was two weeks old. | 我妈说是因为那热狗已经放了两周 |
[25:34] | But I put it in the microwave and it was delicious. | 但我用微波炉加热后就超级好吃的 |
[25:40] | Holy hypotenuse! | 我的天啊 |
[25:43] | Oh, yeah, definitely the corndog. | 对 肯定是因为吃了玉米热狗 |
[25:44] | Okay, are you having heart palpitations? | 好了 你是心悸发作了吗 |
[26:09] | Wait. Why is this here? | 等一下 这个为什么会在这 |
[26:33] | Hey, get back here! | 你 给我回来 |
[27:39] | Ow. | 痛 |
[27:42] | Gotcha! | 抓住你了 |
[29:12] | Is this… | 这是 |
[29:55] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[30:00] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[30:05] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[30:14] | Are you… | 你是 |
[30:19] | Peanut. | 皮纳特 |
[30:22] | I’m in… | 我这是在 |
[30:24] | Wonderland. | 神奇乐园 |
[30:30] | Storm clouds? | 风暴云 |
[30:32] | There shouldn’t be storm clouds in Wonderland. | 神奇乐园里不应该有风暴云的 |
[30:35] | Boomer! We can’t keep up! | 布莫 我们跟不上了 |
[30:38] | Boomer the Welcome Bear? | 是欢迎熊布莫吗 |
[30:40] | He’s here, too? | 他也在这吗 |
[30:43] | Run for your life! | 快逃命吧 |
[30:46] | Grab her! Get moving, pipsqueak! | 带上她 快跑 小个子 |
[30:48] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[30:49] | Why are we chasing Boomer? | 我们为什么要追布莫 |
[30:50] | Oh, we’re not chasing him. | 我们没有追他 |
[30:51] | They’re chasing us! | 是他们在追我们 |
[30:55] | Regroup at Rocket Road! | 去火箭路集合 |
[30:56] | Skipping to safety, skipping to safety! Tra-la-la-la! | 逃到安全的地方呀 小短腿快逃呀 |
[31:03] | – Gus, gnaw that awning down. – I’m on it. | -格斯 去放下篷子 -好 |
[31:05] | Cooper, start the pump. | 库珀 去启动泵 |
[31:05] | Steve… | 史蒂夫 |
[31:06] | I’ll draft up an exit plan. | 我来起草逃离计划 |
[31:07] | you’re the bait. | 你去做诱饵 |
[31:08] | Of course I am. Baiting away. | 当然是我了 诱饵走咯 |
[31:17] | Boomer, you protect her with your life. Hey! | 布莫 你要拿命来保护她 |
[31:19] | Hey, Boomer. What is going on around here? | 嘿 布莫 这里发生了什么 |
[31:21] | What does it look like? We’re at war! | 这看起来像什么 我们在打仗啊 |
[31:25] | War? There’s no fighting in Wonderland. | 打战 神奇乐园中是没有战争的 |
[31:27] | Stay put. | 待着别动 |
[31:28] | Because if they see us, they will… | 如果被他们发现 他们会 |
[31:32] | Save yourself! | 自己救自己吧 |
[31:34] | They’ll what? | 他们就会怎样 |
[31:34] | Boomer, finish the sentence. | 布莫 别说一半啊 |
[31:35] | They’ll what? | 他们就会怎样 |
[31:46] | Why are they destroying the park? | 为什么他们在破坏乐园 |
[31:49] | Hey, you guys! | 各位 你们好呀 |
[31:50] | Over here! | 我在这里呀 |
[31:53] | Dinner is served. | 放马过来吧 |
[31:56] | Wonderland, we have a problem. | 神奇乐园 麻烦出现 |
[32:00] | Steve, hold it. | 史蒂夫 等一下 |
[32:02] | Uh… Oh, dear. | 哦上天啊 |
[32:05] | – Hold it. – I am holding it. | -坚持住 -我在坚持 |
[32:06] | I’m literally holding it. | 我真的在坚持啊 |
[32:09] | – Hold it. – Ahhh! | -坚持住 -天啊 |
[32:10] | Oh, no, I’ve dropped it! I’ve dropped it and I left it! | 不我不行了 我不干了我要溜了 |
[32:14] | Uh, I’m out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[32:22] | Gus, Cooper, pump the rocket! | 格斯 库珀 给火箭泵油 |
[32:24] | We got to boom-shaka-boom! | 我们要开始啦 |
[32:26] | Boom-shaka-boom! Boom-shaka-boom! | 一二一二一二一二 |
[32:33] | Locked and loaded. Countdown, guys! | 锁定装载 倒数了伙计们 |
[32:36] | Four… Three… | 四 三 |
[32:39] | Skipping to safety! Skipping to safety! | 逃到安全的地方去呀 逃呀 |
[32:42] | I’m almost out of danger! | 我快要逃离危险啦 |
[32:44] | Keep pumping, guys! | 继续打泵 伙计们 |
[32:46] | Boom-shaka-boom! Boom-shaka-boom! | 一二一二一二一二 |
[32:48] | So cute! But so naughty. | 真可爱 但是太闹心了 |
[32:51] | Now buckle up, | 系好安全带吧 |
[32:52] | Chimpanzombies. | 僵尸猩猩们 |
[32:54] | one! | 一 |
[32:59] | World-class bait. | 我就是世界顶级的诱饵 |
[33:05] | This isn’t really happening. I’m… I’m having a fever dream. | 这不是真的 我这是在做梦 |
[33:11] | Ah, I’m sensitive there! | 啊我这里很敏感的 |
[33:12] | Hey! Ow! Hey! | 快看那里 你看 |
[33:14] | Check it. Backpack! | 去搜查一下 那个背包 |
[33:15] | Ooh, ooh, I smell treats! | 嘻嘻 我闻到零食的味道 |
[33:16] | Dibs! I call dibs! | 我的 我先说的 |
[33:18] | Hey! That’s mine! Give it back! Whoo! | 嘿 那是我的 还给我 |
[33:21] | Boom, baby. Foot five! Foot ten! Oh, yeah! | 耶宝贝 击掌 击两次 |
[33:24] | You son of a woodchip. Ow! Splinterface. | 你丫的 你个混蛋 |
[33:27] | Let’s have a little lookie-loo, shall we? | 我就只是来看一下 可以吧 |
[33:29] | With a self-reminder | 自我提醒一下 |
[33:31] | that this is an utter invasion of another’s privacy. | 这完全是侵犯别人隐私的行为 |
[33:34] | Hold the roll, cutie-pie. | 等一下 小可爱 |
[33:36] | Ahhh! I surrender! | 啊 我投降 |
[33:37] | Sharp objects underfoot. Safety Officer onsite. | 脚下有锋利的物体 安全员已到现场 |
[33:40] | Did you just call me cutie-pie? Ahhh! | 你刚才是叫我小甜心吗 啊 |
[33:42] | The Chimpanzombies got her, didn’t they? | 僵尸猩猩把她抓了 是不是 |
[33:44] | It’s all my doing. | 都是我的错 |
[33:45] | All thanks to a late-onset hibernation disorder. | 都怪我有迟发性冬眠障碍 |
[33:51] | Uh, it’s okay. They didn’t get me. | 没事的 他们没有抓住我 |
[33:53] | Oh, thank heavens! I couldn’t have lived with my… | 哦 谢天谢地 否则我永远都 |
[33:57] | Wait, Boomer never sleeps. | 等等 布莫从不睡觉 |
[34:00] | Hey, watch it! | 嘿 小心点 |
[34:01] | What happened to you guys? You’re so… | 你们这是怎么了 你们看起来很 |
[34:04] | I think the word you’re looking for is “pathetic.” | 我觉得你想说的是可悲 |
[34:06] | – I didn’t say that. – Ugh, you didn’t have to. | -我可没这么说 -你没必要说 |
[34:09] | So, you got a name, haircut? | 你有名字吗 酷女孩 |
[34:12] | – I am June. – Hello, June. | -我是琼 -你好 琼 |
[34:13] | – My name is… – Steve. I know who you are. | -我叫 -史蒂夫 我知道你是谁 |
[34:16] | You know who we are? | 你认识我们吗 |
[34:17] | I didn’t think anybody still remembered. Ow! | 我觉得不会有人记得我们 疼 |
[34:19] | You guys are the wonder in Wonderland. | 你们是神奇乐园里的奇迹 |
[34:22] | Or at least you were. | 起码曾经是 |
[34:24] | What happened to this place? | 这里发生了什么 |
[34:27] | The Darkness happened. | 黑暗来袭 |
[34:28] | It came when Clockwork Swings began to slow. | 它是在齿轮秋千变慢的时候出现的 |
[34:32] | And brought with it… | 还带来了 |
[34:33] | All right, bring it down, Gandalf. | 好吧 把手放下来 甘道夫 |
[34:35] | Oh, right. | 哦 好的 |
[34:37] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 我们继续 |
[34:39] | It was a day just like any other here in Wonderland | 那天和往常一样 |
[34:42] | when the strangest thing happened. | 但奇怪的事情发生了 |
[34:44] | Clockwork Swings, the heart of the park, | 齿轮秋千 也就是乐园的核心 |
[34:47] | came to a dead stop. | 完全停止了运作 |
[34:52] | And that’s when we first saw it. The Darkness. | 那是我们第一次见到它 黑暗. |
[34:56] | It brought an evil | 随之而来的邪恶物质 |
[34:57] | that transformed the WonderChimp dolls | 把神奇猩猩玩偶 |
[35:00] | into an army of Chimpanzombies. | 变成了一群僵尸猩猩 |
[35:09] | Every day since, the Chimpanzombies have waged war, | 从那以后僵尸猩猩每天都在打仗 |
[35:12] | tearing apart the park and feeding it piece by piece into the Darkness, | 他们把乐园拆成碎片一块块喂给黑暗 |
[35:18] | never to be seen again. | 乐园彻底消失了 |
[35:20] | There was nothing you could do? | 你们没有办法吗 |
[35:22] | Not even Peanut? | 连皮纳特也束手无策吗 |
[35:24] | Where is Peanut? | 皮纳特在哪 |
[35:25] | He ventured out on his own to try | 他冒险独自离开 |
[35:27] | and restart Clockwork Swings by hand. | 想要亲自重启齿轮秋千 |
[35:29] | Then why didn’t he use his magic? | 为什么他不施魔法 |
[35:33] | He just said that he knew restarting Clockwork Swings | 他只说重启齿轮秋千 |
[35:36] | was the only way to bring the life back into Wonderland. | 是让神奇乐园起死回生的唯一方法 |
[35:41] | But… | 但是 |
[35:49] | And we lost any hope of turning Clockwork Swings back on, | 我们失去了重启齿轮秋千的希望 |
[35:53] | and one day restoring the park to all its former glory. | 再也见不到乐园恢复往日荣光的那天了 |
[35:56] | – Clockwork Swings. – What you got? | -齿轮秋千 -你拿着的是什么 |
[35:59] | It’s a blueprint… Of the park? | 这是 乐园的设计图吗 |
[36:01] | Seems like Little Miss Muffet graffitied her name on it. | 像是墨菲特小姐把她的名字涂鸦在上面 |
[36:04] | It’s not graffiti. | 这不是涂鸦 |
[36:05] | How do you have a blueprint of Wonderland? | 你怎么会有神奇乐园的设计图 |
[36:09] | My mom and I invented Wonderland when I was little, | 我小时候和我妈妈创造了神奇乐园 |
[36:13] | and somehow it came to life. | 不知怎的 它变成真的了 |
[36:19] | That’s got to be the most… | 这真是最 |
[36:21] | Splendiferous news ever! | 棒的消息了 |
[36:25] | Why don’t you just go back to sleep, Boomer? | 你为什么不去睡觉呢 布莫 |
[36:27] | No, I believe it in her eyes. | 不 我相信她的眼神 |
[36:28] | Because if she really is the creator of Wonderland, | 因为如果她真是神奇乐园的建造者 |
[36:31] | she can fix Clockwork Swings. | 那她一定可以修好齿轮秋千 |
[36:33] | Well… | 额 |
[36:35] | Well, that is not where I thought this discourse was heading. | 等等 这不是我们讨论的重点吧 |
[36:36] | I was imagining that you were a… | 我还以为你是一个 |
[36:39] | Honeybee! | 蜜蜂 |
[36:40] | Huh? I’m not a honeybee. | 我不是蜜蜂 |
[36:42] | – Rabbit! – Huh? | -兔子 -什么 |
[36:43] | Steve, you’re embarrassing the team. | 史蒂夫 别让我们丢脸 |
[36:45] | Death! | 死亡 |
[36:46] | I am so confused right now about what a Death Rabbit is. | 我现在很疑惑什么是死亡兔子 |
[36:51] | Boomer, go secure the safe house. Guys, scatter! | 布莫 去保护安全屋 大家分散跑 |
[36:59] | Buddy system! I call Greta! | 两人一组 我要葛蕾塔 |
[37:04] | Never mind! I call June! | 算了算了 我要琼 |
[37:08] | – We got to get out of here. – Good plan. | -我们必须离开这里 -说得好 |
[37:10] | – Think, June. Think, think, think. – We go in five. | -快想 快想 -数到五我们就跑 |
[37:13] | – That could never work. – Roger that. We run in three. | -那行不通 -收到 我数到三了 |
[37:16] | That couldn’t possibly work. | 那不可能行的通 |
[37:17] | Then we skip. Skip like there’s no tomorrow. | 然后我们跳 竭尽全力去跳 |
[37:22] | Welcome to Wonderland. | 欢迎来到神奇乐园 |
[37:24] | Skipping to safety. Skipping… Ahhh! Tra-la-la-la. | 跳到安全的地方 跳 啊 |
[37:28] | You’re splendiferous! Splen-diddy-doo! | 你太棒啦 太太太棒啦 |
[37:32] | Tra-la-la-la-la-la-la-la… | 啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦 |
[37:35] | Skipping to, skipping to safety. | 跳 跳到安全的地方 |
[37:38] | Please work, please work. When you push the fin, | 动起来 快动起来 推动鱼鳍的时候 |
[37:40] | the fish’ll come to life! | 飞鱼就会复活 |
[37:58] | Look out! It’s right behind you! | 小心 它在你身后 |
[38:02] | Would you like to stop for an ice cream? | 你想停下来吃点冰淇淋吗 |
[38:04] | No! Exit, exit, exit! | 不 去出口 去出口 |
[38:05] | Keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times! | 随时都要将手和腿放在车内 |
[38:10] | Not today, Chimpanzombies! | 今天就别想了 僵尸猩猩 |
[38:13] | See you later. | 回见啦 |
[38:14] | Okay. Come back soon. | 好的 很快回去 |
[38:19] | How did I get back here? | 我怎么回来了 |
[38:33] | You’re splendiferous! | 你太棒啦 |
[38:35] | Splen-diddy-doo! | 太太太棒啦 |
[38:39] | Bad Chimpanzombies! Bad Chimpanzombies! | 坏僵尸猩猩 坏僵尸猩猩 |
[38:51] | I got you, June! | 我来了 琼 |
[39:06] | Every day is a wonderful day in Wonderland! | 神奇乐园的每一天都无比奇妙 |
[39:09] | Oh, my tail. | 哦 我的尾巴 |
[39:11] | Come on, hurry! | 快点 快点 |
[39:18] | Gus, Cooper, check the north and west perimeter wires. | 格斯 库珀 检查北侧西侧的电线 |
[39:21] | Steve, get to lookout and make sure we weren’t followed. | 史蒂夫 上瞭望台确保我们没有被跟踪 |
[39:24] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[39:25] | You’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[39:26] | Oh, I was so worried, I didn’t know what to do. | 我好担心 都不知道该怎么办 |
[39:29] | I started baking marshmallow calzones. | 我都开始烤棉花糖披萨饺了 |
[39:31] | We lost Happy Happy Land, Boomer. | 我们失去了欢乐世界 布莫 |
[39:32] | We did? Oh, my. | 是吗 天哪 |
[39:33] | That’s over half the park gone now. | 乐园已经被毁了大半 |
[39:36] | What happens if we lose the other half? | 如果失去另一半要怎么办 |
[39:37] | Yeah. What’s gonna happen to us? | 是啊 我们该怎么办 |
[39:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:41] | But at least we got calzones! And her. | -但至少我们还有披萨饺 -还有她 |
[39:43] | Her? When the going got tough, she ran for the exits. | 她 情况不对的时候她只知道往出口跑 |
[39:46] | I need to get home to my dad. | 我得回家找我爸爸 |
[39:48] | And if she really did create Wonderland, | 而且如果真是她创造了神奇乐园 |
[39:49] | whatever that means, | 鬼知道是什么意思 |
[39:50] | she would know that those exits aren’t even exits anymore! | 她就会知道那些出口已经不存在了 |
[39:53] | Well, they were exits when my mom and I created the park. | 但是我和妈妈创建乐园时它们还在的 |
[39:56] | Sorry I wasn’t around when this whole place went haywire, | 很抱歉 整个地方都乱套时我不在这里 |
[39:59] | and it became impossible to exit from an exit marked “exit.” | 而且标记为”出口”的出口也出不去了 |
[40:03] | Did you know the verb “exit” | 你们知道吗 “出口”这个动词 |
[40:04] | comes from the Latin verb exeoexitum | 源于拉丁动词”exeoexitum” |
[40:06] | which derives from the Greek verb | 而这个词又派生于希腊语动词 |
[40:07] | “eximexite” eximeexite? | |
[40:13] | Seems I have backed | 看来我打扰了 |
[40:15] | into the middle of something here. | 你们的谈话 |
[40:17] | Backing out! Beep, beep, beep… | 退出群聊 哔 哔 哔 |
[40:23] | Beep. | 哔 |
[40:24] | Okay, so we know the only way to open the exits | 好了 我们知道打开出口的唯一方法 |
[40:26] | is to get the park back up and running. | 就是使乐园恢复运转 |
[40:29] | Turning on Clockwork Swings is the key to that. | 而让齿轮秋千重新转起来是关键 |
[40:32] | Oh, don’t get the girl’s hopes up, Boomer. | 别让女孩抱太大希望 布莫 |
[40:33] | There’s no way to turn it back on. | 没办法再运作起来了 |
[40:35] | Yeah, we’ve been there a bunch of times. | 我们去看过很多次了 |
[40:37] | Looked at it every which way. | 各个方面都检查了 |
[40:38] | I looked at it every which way, | 是我全方位检查 |
[40:39] | he just sat there eating woodchips. | 他只是坐在那里吃木片薯片 |
[40:40] | – I was hungry! – He just sat there… | -我那时候饿了 -他就坐在那里 |
[40:42] | – And sleepy. – while I looked at it every which way. | -还困了 -在我全面检查的时候 |
[40:44] | But she hasn’t. | 但她还没看过 |
[40:45] | And if she created it, she can fix it. Uh… | 如果她创造了它 她就能修好它 |
[40:48] | So Wonderland is just a figment of your imagination? | 所以神奇乐园只是你想象虚构出来的吗 |
[40:53] | Something like that. | 可以这样说吧 |
[40:55] | And, uh, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[40:55] | That means we’re all figments of your imagination. | 也就是说我们都是你幻想出来的 |
[40:58] | I wouldn’t put it exactly like… | 也不能完全说是 |
[41:01] | Oh, an existential crisis! | 哦 存在主义危机 |
[41:03] | I knew this day was missing something. | 我就知道今天还缺了些什么 |
[41:07] | Well, you can imagine this may be a little hard | 那你也能想象到要我们转动脑筋 |
[41:09] | for us to wrap our heads around. | 可能会有点困难 |
[41:11] | Perhaps you will indulge me with some proof? | 也许你可以给我一些证据 |
[41:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[41:17] | Every morning, Steve drinks his morning tea, | 每天早上史蒂夫都会喝早茶 |
[41:20] | 2.6 grams of loose Earl Grey | 2.6克伯爵茶 |
[41:22] | to 250 milliliters of 86.1 degree water | 倒入250毫升86.1度的开水 |
[41:26] | steeped for three minutes and 11 seconds | 浸泡3分11秒 |
[41:28] | and garnished to perfection with a spot of almond milk. | 再加上一点杏仁奶来完美点缀 |
[41:34] | See? All hail June! | 看吧 琼万岁 |
[41:37] | Yeah, let’s not get carried away. | 好吧 先别高兴得太早 |
[41:40] | But I may be able to fix Clockwork Swings. | 不过或许我能修好齿轮秋千 |
[41:44] | – Peanut was the glue around here. – The glue? | -皮纳特本来是我们的纽带 -纽带 |
[41:46] | The glue. He kept us all together. | 纽带 他让我们大家聚在了一起 |
[41:49] | Look, these guys have suffered a lot already. | 看 大伙们都经历了太多 |
[41:52] | And I’m willing to follow your lead here, | 我愿意听从你的指挥 |
[41:53] | because I’m running out of options. | 因为我实在没有办法了 |
[41:55] | But you’ve got to promise me there’s a real shot at this. | 但你必须向我保证真的还有机会 |
[41:58] | So tell me that you’re not serving up false hope. | 所以请告诉我 我们的指望不会落空 |
[42:02] | Well, I was pretty good at fixing things. | 我很擅长修理东西 |
[42:06] | But you got to get me to Clockwork Swings. | 但你得带我到齿轮秋千那里去 |
[42:24] | Wow, The Grand Wonder. | 哇 大奇迹 |
[42:27] | It’s even bigger than I thought. | 比我想象的还要大 |
[42:32] | Come on, slowpokes. The Clocks are just up ahead. | 别慢吞吞的 钟表秋千就在前面 |
[42:35] | Oh, how did you do it, June? Huh? | 你是怎么做到的 琼 |
[42:37] | To create such a woman who doesn’t walk through this world. | 能创造出这么一个不在人间行走的女子 |
[42:41] | She glides! | 她是用滑的 |
[42:44] | That silken red hair. Those come-hither tusks. | 那丝滑的红发 那勾人的獠牙 |
[42:50] | – Greta? – Oh, what do you want? | -葛蕾塔 -你想干什么 |
[42:52] | What? No, nothing here. Just a bit of a roll call. | 不 没什么 点名而已 |
[42:54] | “Steve!” “Present and accounted for.” | 史蒂夫 到 |
[42:56] | Roll call complete. | 点名结束 |
[43:08] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天哪 |
[43:10] | This is a little more complicated than the model we made. | 这比我们做的模型还要复杂一点 |
[43:21] | The hydraulics seem to be sealed and stuff. | 看起来液压系统是密封的 |
[43:25] | No leaks or anything, um… | 没有泄漏什么的 嗯 |
[43:28] | It must be that one of the gears is jammed. | 肯定是某个齿轮卡住了 |
[43:30] | Eureka! She’s fixing it. | 找到了 她正在修理 |
[43:33] | We’re witnessing a miracle. | 我们在见证一个奇迹 |
[43:35] | More of a diagnosis and certainly not a miracle, | 更像是在诊断 说不上是奇迹 |
[43:38] | but it does bring us closer to a solution than we’ve ever been before. | 但这确实是比以往还要好的解决方案 |
[43:45] | If you’re trying to make a statement, | 如果你是想发表意见 |
[43:48] | have at me, big guy. | 那就来吧 大块头 |
[43:51] | Got to get this ride started. | 必须让这个设备运行起来 |
[43:52] | I know you have the answer. Please tell me the answer! | 我知道你有答案 请告诉我答案 |
[43:55] | – Well, what does it say? – I can’t see! | -上面写了什么 -我看不见 |
[43:58] | My name’s covering it. | 被我的名字挡住了 |
[44:00] | What the chuck? Unsplendiferous. | 什么鬼啊 太不优秀了 |
[44:03] | Not to worry! Plan B it is. | 不用担心 实施B计划 |
[44:05] | Which is what, exactly? | 那到底是什么呢 |
[44:07] | Mom, why did you write on this? | 妈妈 为什么你要写在这上面 |
[44:10] | What used to be there? | 以前上面有什么 |
[44:11] | I don’t know. I got to figure this out. | 我不知道 但我得搞清楚 |
[44:13] | Don’t do this to me, June. | 别跟我说这种话 琼 |
[44:14] | It’s your blueprint, isn’t it? | 这不是你的设计图吗 |
[44:16] | Yeah. But it’s been a while since I… | 是啊 但我已经好久 |
[44:18] | If the test were multiple choice, I’d do much better. | 如果是多项选择题 我能多答对几个 |
[44:22] | Duck and cover! Duck and cover! | 躲开找掩护 躲开找掩护 |
[44:25] | Hey, get back here! Whoa! | 嘿 快回来 |
[44:27] | – I got it! – No, I got it. | -我抓到了 -不 是我抓到了 |
[44:30] | We need that blueprint! | 我们需要那块设计图 |
[44:32] | Get it, Coop! | 库珀 快抓住它 |
[44:33] | This is not fun. Boomer, for goodness… | 这一点都不好玩 布莫 天哪… |
[44:41] | No! No, stop! Fireworks Falls is a death trap! | 不 别过去 烟花瀑布是死亡陷阱 |
[44:45] | Get off. | 滚开 |
[44:47] | Stand down, I say! | 我说停下 |
[44:54] | We have to get it! We can’t lose it. | 必须把它拿回来 那个不能丢 |
[44:55] | Throw me! I’ll get it! | 把我扔过去 我去拿 |
[44:57] | No, throw me! | 不 扔我过去 |
[44:59] | – No, it was my idea! – Oh, gosh. | -不 这是我的主意 -哦天哪 |
[45:01] | I got it, I got it! Mine! You poked me in the eye! | 我抓到了 是我的 你戳我眼睛了 |
[45:05] | Your fault. Why is it always my fault? | 都怪你 为什么总是怪我 |
[45:07] | You’ve got to be kidding me! | 你们玩我呢吧 |
[45:09] | Enough! | 够了 |
[45:12] | I command you to remove yourself from this platform! | 我命令你们离开这个平台 |
[45:15] | I have been putting up with this reckless abandon for months on end, | 我受够了你们这几个月来一直胡闹 |
[45:19] | and it is chipping away at my soul. | 我的灵魂受到了侵蚀 |
[45:23] | I’m so very tired… | 我太累了… |
[45:25] | What is that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[45:29] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[45:31] | Oh, deary me. | 哦 我的老天鹅 |
[45:36] | Okay, fear not. We simply must reach higher ground. | 不要慌 我们到高地去 |
[45:40] | Ahhh! Which is teeming with agent provocateurs bent on our demise! | 高处都是一心想让我们死的密探 |
[45:44] | Stop, drop and roll to Wonderland! | 停 前往神奇乐园 |
[45:46] | Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! | 点火 点火 点火 点火 点火 |
[45:53] | Run! | 快跑 |
[45:55] | Every man for himself! | 大家各自逃命去 |
[46:17] | – Use your quills, Steve! – Quite right. | -用你背上的刺 史蒂夫 -有道理 |
[46:22] | Yeah, of course. | 没错 我就知道 |
[46:27] | Everyone okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[46:29] | Wait, where’s June? | 等等 琼呢 |
[46:30] | – Uh, there. – Oh, no. | -呃 在那儿 -哦不 |
[46:34] | Hold on, June! You’ll be okay! | 坚持住 琼 你会没事的 |
[46:36] | Easy for you to say. | 你说起来容易 |
[46:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[46:56] | Thanks, Boomer! | 谢谢 布莫 |
[47:25] | – You did it! – Well done! | -你做到了 -干得漂亮 |
[47:26] | Meet me at the bridge! | 我在桥上与你们会和 |
[47:33] | Or not. | 也许不会 |
[47:42] | Don’t need to do that again. | 不用再这么做了 |
[47:59] | Zero-G Land. | 零重力空间 |
[48:25] | Peanut? | 皮纳特 |
[48:27] | Oh, my gosh! Hey, Peanut! | 哦 天哪 嘿 皮纳特 |
[48:32] | Where did you… | 你在哪 |
[48:33] | – What are you doing? – You’re alive! I knew it! | -你在做什么 -我就知道你还活着 |
[48:35] | – Who are you? – A friend of Greta and Boomer. | -你是谁 -葛蕾塔和布莫的朋友 |
[48:38] | Actually, everyone. | 事实上 每个人的朋友 |
[48:39] | They’re gonna be so happy. Let’s go find them! | 他们肯定很高兴 我们去找他们吧 |
[48:42] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[48:42] | Come on, I lost them at Fireworks Falls. | 快走吧 我在烟花瀑布和他们走丢了 |
[48:45] | Peanut, what happened to you? | 皮纳特 你怎么了 |
[48:47] | What do you mean, what happened to me? The Chimpanzombies had me. | 什么我怎么了 僵尸猩猩把我抓走了 |
[48:51] | I was able to escape, and I made it up here. | 然后我逃了出来 跑到了这里 |
[48:54] | – And now you’re… – And now I’m sorting the candy. | -然后现在你 -现在我在整理糖果 |
[48:57] | It was a mess when I got here. | 我刚到的时候这儿真是一团糟 |
[49:00] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[49:02] | I had to put the blues with the blues, | 我必须把蓝的归到一起 |
[49:03] | and the greens with the greens… | 把绿的归到一起 |
[49:04] | If you’re scared of the park… | 如果你害怕乐园 |
[49:06] | I’m not scared of the park. It’s just… | 我不害怕乐园 我只是 |
[49:08] | It’s safe in here. | 这里很安全 |
[49:10] | – But you’re alone. – Where nothing can hurt me. | -但你一个人 -在这里我很安全 |
[49:13] | Well, you can’t stay in here forever. | 好吧 但你总不能一辈子呆在这里 |
[49:16] | Says who? | 谁说不行 |
[49:17] | There’s no rules for something like this. | 这种事又没有规定 |
[49:19] | I know how this works. You just wave your marker. | 我知道这怎么用 你只要挥动马克笔 |
[49:23] | I wish it still worked that way. | 我也希望它还能用 |
[49:25] | But you’re Peanut the Splendiferous. | 但你是了不起的皮纳特 |
[49:28] | Splendiferous. Yeah, I used to be. | 了不起 对 以前是 |
[49:31] | All these amazing things in Wonderland came from you. | 神奇乐园的一切都是你创造的啊 |
[49:34] | That is a lie. | 那都是假的 |
[49:37] | I was just the middleman. | 我只是个传声筒 |
[49:39] | All the ideas, the inspiration, it came from… | 所有的想法 灵感 都来自 |
[49:43] | A voice whispering in your ear. | 在你耳边低语的声音 |
[49:47] | A woman’s voice. | 女人的声音 |
[49:49] | How do you know about that? I never told anyone. | 你怎么知道的 我从未告诉过任何人 |
[49:52] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[49:54] | And not too long ago… | 而不久前 |
[49:56] | The sound of her voice, it just… | 她的声音就 |
[49:59] | went away. | 消失了 |
[50:01] | And then the Darkness took over. | 然后黑暗开始了 |
[50:04] | I guess whoever she was, she forgot about me. | 我猜不管她是谁 她都把我忘了 |
[50:08] | I kept waiting. | 可我一直在等 |
[50:09] | I kept hoping she would come back | 我一直希望她能够回来 |
[50:10] | to help me fight against the Darkness, | 助我对抗黑暗 |
[50:12] | but I just felt so… | 但我感到太 |
[50:14] | Alone. | 孤单了 |
[50:29] | Peanut, there’s something I need to tell… | 皮纳特 有件事我要告诉你 |
[50:31] | – Don’t shush me. This is important. – We have to go! | -别嘘我 这很重要 -我们得走了 |
[50:39] | They found us. | 他们找到我们了 |
[50:40] | They must have followed you in. | 他们一定是跟着你来的 |
[50:43] | We need to move now! | 我们得走了 立刻 |
[50:47] | Your marker! | 你的记号笔 |
[50:48] | – Leave it. It’s worthless! – No, it’s not. | -别管了 那笔没用了 -不是的 |
[50:52] | Look out! | 当心 |
[50:54] | – Oh, my gosh. – Hold on! | -天啊 -坚持住 |
[51:18] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[51:21] | Gotcha! | 抓住你啦 |
[51:24] | There’s no way out. | 没有出口 |
[51:29] | There is for you. | 你走那边 |
[51:39] | June, go! | 琼 快走 |
[51:52] | Guys? | 有人吗 |
[51:55] | Guys? Boomer? Greta? | 有人吗 布莫 葛蕾塔 |
[51:58] | June! Where are you? | 琼 你在哪 |
[51:59] | Over here! | 我在这 |
[52:00] | We’ve been looking all over for you. | 我们到处找你 |
[52:02] | – I found Peanut. – What? | -我找到皮纳特了 -什么 |
[52:03] | He was hiding in Zero-G Land. He’s alive. | 他躲在零重力区 他还活着 |
[52:06] | Peanut’s alive? How brilliant! | -皮纳特还活着啊 -太棒了 |
[52:07] | But he was taken by the Chimpanzombies. | 但他被僵尸猩猩抓走了 |
[52:09] | They’re carrying him to the Darkness! | 他们把他抓去黑暗里了 |
[52:11] | Then let’s go get him! | 那我们去找他吧 |
[52:12] | But we need to rebuild that bridge. | 但是我们要先把桥修好 |
[52:14] | We could use the support posts of the old carousel. | 我们可以用旋转木马的支撑柱建桥 |
[52:16] | They’re too rickety. | 那些柱子太不结实了 |
[52:17] | But it’s the right idea. What else can we use? | 这点子很好 还有什么能用的 |
[52:19] | Got to think fast. | 要快点想 |
[52:21] | If something bad were to happen to Peanut, | 万一皮纳特有什么三长两短 |
[52:21] | I couldn’t live with myself. | 我不能原谅我自己 |
[52:23] | Wait, wait, wait. What do you mean? | 等等 你说什么 |
[52:24] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[52:27] | What’s all your fault? | 你做错什么了 |
[52:29] | The Darkness. | 黑暗 |
[52:31] | I think maybe I did create it. | 我想可能是我创造出来的 |
[52:34] | I didn’t mean to! But I think I did it. | 我不是故意的 但应该就是我干的 |
[52:37] | You created the Darkness? | 你是说你创造了黑暗吗 |
[52:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[52:41] | If you created Wonderland, | 如果你建造了神奇乐园 |
[52:43] | why would you want to destroy it? | 为什么还要摧毁它呢 |
[52:46] | It wasn’t on purpose. I was afraid. | 我不是故意的 我那时很害怕 |
[52:48] | The Darkness took over. | 结果黑暗占据了上风 |
[52:51] | I tried, but I just stopped caring about the park. | 我试过 只是我不再关心乐园了 |
[52:55] | Anyway, it doesn’t matter. We can fix it. | 不过没关系 我们还可以挽回 |
[52:58] | With this! | 用这个 |
[53:00] | If we can find a way to cross that ravine, | 只要我们能找到穿越山谷的路 |
[53:01] | and put it back in Peanut’s hands, | 让这东西回到皮纳特手里 |
[53:03] | we can get Clockwork Swings up and running. | 我们就能让钟表秋千动起来 |
[53:05] | Trust me. We can… | 相信我 我们可以 |
[53:06] | Trust you? We’ve been trusting you! | 相信你 我们一直都相信你 |
[53:08] | But if we knew you were the person responsible for all this? | 如果我们知道你是罪魁祸首 |
[53:12] | I never would’ve let us make that mistake. | 我们绝不会错信你 |
[53:16] | Come on, guys, it’s dark. | 走吧各位 天黑了 |
[53:18] | We’ll figure this out on our own. | 我们自己解决这个烂摊子 |
[53:27] | Why would you stop… Why would you stop caring? | 为什么 为什么你不在意了 |
[53:32] | What did we do wrong? | 我们做错了什么 |
[53:34] | You guys didn’t do anything wrong. You guys are amazing. | 你们什么也没做错 你们都很棒 |
[53:42] | You created the Darkness. | 可是你创造了黑暗 |
[53:49] | Boomer. | 布莫 |
[54:07] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[54:20] | You are the wonder in Wonderland. | 你就是神奇乐园的奇迹 |
[54:35] | Got to find a way across. | 必须找到穿越的路 |
[55:21] | Welcome to the Grand Wonder! | 欢迎来到伟大奇迹 |
[55:24] | Oops. Sorry, Boomer. | 抱歉 布莫 |
[55:26] | Welcome to the Grand Wonder! | 欢迎来到伟大奇迹 |
[55:44] | Now, what can I use? | 什么可以用得到呢 |
[55:51] | Ah. Got it. | 有了 |
[56:11] | We have ignitialization! | 点火启动啦 |
[56:41] | “Without wrecking the neighborhood.” | 不给邻居搞破坏 |
[57:00] | I’m telling you, I don’t see any way to rebuild that bridge. | 我跟你讲 肯定没有办法重建那座桥 |
[57:03] | Yeah, well, not with that attitude. | 你这种心态肯定找不到办法 |
[57:04] | Um, you may want to come and see this. | 或许你们想来看看这个 |
[57:08] | Sounds like another SkyFlinger attack. | 听起来像是空中战机攻击 |
[57:15] | Stay low. Stay back. | 低调行事 待在后面 |
[57:17] | Dang! Well, I’ll be Peanut…oh! | 我会是皮纳特 天啊 |
[57:22] | Is that… It’s June! | 那是 那是琼 |
[57:26] | She did it. | 她做到了 |
[57:28] | She’s actually done it. | 她真的做到了 |
[57:32] | Would you look at that? | 你看到了吗 |
[57:54] | So what’s all this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[57:56] | It’s time to bring Wonderland back to life. | 是时候让神奇乐园重生了 |
[57:59] | Huh? What? | 你说什么 |
[58:01] | I know I let you down. | 我知道我让你们失望了 |
[58:03] | But I want to make it right. | 但我想让它回归正轨 |
[58:04] | How do you know it’ll work? | 你怎么知道这有用 |
[58:07] | Because I built this place. | 因为是我建造了这个地方 |
[58:09] | My mom and I did. | 我妈妈和我一起 |
[58:11] | But she got sick and had to stop. | 但她病了 我们不得不停下来 |
[58:15] | And I got scared. | 我又很害怕 |
[58:18] | So scared of losing her that I lost myself. | 我太怕失去她 以至于迷失了自我 |
[58:22] | And she would hate to see how I changed. | 她不会喜欢我变成这个样子 |
[58:25] | How we’ve all changed. | 也不会喜欢我们大家变成这个样子 |
[58:28] | Now, buckle up! | 那现在就准备就绪吧 |
[58:29] | We’re gonna ride that coaster like the wind. | 我们要像风一样坐那个过山车 |
[58:32] | Who’s with me? | 谁跟我一起 |
[58:33] | – I’m with you, June. – We are all with you. | -我跟你一起 琼 -我们都是 |
[58:35] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[58:37] | Ow! | 疼啊 |
[58:38] | I still believe in you. | 我依然相信你 |
[58:41] | I’m more of a “two feet on the ground” kinda guy. | 我更像是那种两脚站地的类型 |
[58:43] | I think there’s a weight restriction on that ride, isn’t there? | 那个过山车应该是有重量限制的吧 |
[58:46] | Oh, come on, Boomer. | 得了吧 布莫 |
[58:48] | There is absolutely no way… | 绝对没门儿 |
[58:51] | Oh, no. | 噢 不要 |
[58:52] | I will ev… | 我决不 |
[58:55] | Uh, we got this. | 呃 我们搞定 |
[58:56] | Too many marshmallow calzones. | 吃太多棉花糖披萨饺了 |
[59:06] | Hey, guys. I had that weird kidnapping dream again. | 朋友们 我又做那个奇怪的绑架梦了 |
[59:10] | I wonder what it means. | 我想知道那个梦是啥意思 |
[59:17] | Boomer! We’ll be right up! | 布莫 我们马上上去 |
[59:19] | Greta just has to get the other cart! | 葛蕾塔去取另一辆车了 |
[59:22] | I want to be down. | 我想下去 |
[59:23] | – Only one way down! – Yeah, fly like a bird, bro. | -只有一个办法 -像小鸟一样飞下来 |
[59:27] | But I’m not a bird! Birds are terrifying, with those beaks, | 但我不是小鸟 鸟的嘴巴超可怕的 |
[59:30] | and those talons, | 还有他们的爪子 |
[59:32] | and influenza type A! | 还有甲型流感 |
[59:42] | Come on, Greta. | 快点呀 葛蕾塔 |
[59:42] | You guys did block the wheels, right? | 你们确定抵住轮子了对吧 |
[59:44] | – Oh, that’s what this is for! – Oops. | -原来这个是这么用的啊 -完了 |
[59:47] | Ugh. Guys! | 各位 |
[59:52] | Huh. What are the odds? | 这是什么几率的巧合 |
[59:54] | Astronomically small. | 非常非常小的几率 |
[59:56] | No, no, no. No! | 不不不不 不要啊 |
[1:00:01] | Oh, terrific. | 很好 |
[1:00:03] | Uh… Oh, gosh, he’s looking at me. | 天啊 他在盯着我看 |
[1:00:06] | Oh, no, no. | 哦不不不 |
[1:00:08] | Shoo, shoo. | 走开 走开 |
[1:00:09] | Get out of here. | 快走开 |
[1:00:12] | Nice birdie. Oh, hey! I hear your friends! | 乖乖鸟儿 嘿 你朋友们来啦 |
[1:00:20] | Please don’t move. | 求求你别动 |
[1:00:21] | You’re not lis… | 你没听 |
[1:00:39] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 哦不 不 不 不 |
[1:00:46] | You were supposed to wait! | 你应该等着的 |
[1:00:48] | He’s going the wrong way! If we don’t turn Boomer around… | 他走反了 如果不给布莫掉头 |
[1:00:50] | He’ll be fried like a funnel cake! | 他会被炸成一个葱油饼 |
[1:00:53] | Gus, Cooper! Drop the upper track to the lower one, | 格斯 库珀 把上轨道降到下轨道 |
[1:00:55] | and we’ll reroute Boomer to safety. | 然后我们把布莫引到安全的滑道上 |
[1:00:57] | On it! | 收到 |
[1:00:58] | We’ll need some kind of rope, | 我们需要一些结实的绳子 |
[1:00:59] | something strong to stop him with. | 要那些能够拉得住他的 |
[1:01:00] | Got it. | 明白 |
[1:01:21] | Get me off of this thing! | 快把我弄下去 |
[1:01:24] | We’re not gonna make it! | 我们做不到了 |
[1:01:29] | – Oh, man. – At least we got dinner. | -哦老弟 -起码我们吃了顿晚饭 |
[1:01:33] | Oh, no! | 糟了 |
[1:01:35] | – Licorice? – That’s what we got. | -甘草糖吗 -我们只找到了这个 |
[1:01:37] | Ok. Steve, fire this to Boomer | 行 史蒂夫 把它发射给布莫 |
[1:01:39] | and we’ll use it to slow him down. | 我们用这个拉住他 |
[1:01:40] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:01:44] | Boomer! Catch the rope! | 布莫 抓住绳子 |
[1:01:46] | Okay! | 好的 |
[1:01:48] | Range, 400 meters. Winds, three knots southwest. | 射程400米 风力3节 西南风 |
[1:01:51] | Ready… | 预备 |
[1:01:51] | Help, help, help! | 救命 救命 救命 |
[1:01:52] | aim… | 瞄准 |
[1:01:54] | fire! | 发射 |
[1:02:01] | Nuts. | 疯了 |
[1:02:02] | – Well, that didn’t work. – Ya think? | -好吧 那个没起作用 -你说呢 |
[1:02:04] | Make it stop! | 快让它停下来啊 |
[1:02:06] | Wait, we could all still get across. | 等等 我们还是能穿过去的 |
[1:02:08] | Okay, everybody, pull tight! | 大家拉紧绳子 |
[1:02:15] | Keep pulling. | 继续拉 |
[1:02:24] | This is beginning to feel like a terrible turn of events for us all. | 这对我们来说是个非常可怕的转折点 |
[1:02:27] | I’m with him. | 我跟他一起 |
[1:02:30] | Brace for impact! | 冲击准备 |
[1:02:35] | I’m ready to wake up now, ready to wake up. | 我可以醒来了 醒来吧 |
[1:02:37] | You are awake, Boomer. | 布莫 你本来就醒着 |
[1:02:39] | I’m awake? I mean, I’m awake! We did it. | 我醒着吗 我醒着呢 我们做到了 |
[1:02:42] | – You did it. – I did it. I mean…I did it? | -你做到了 -我做到了 做到了吗 |
[1:02:45] | – You da man! – You’re the man-bear! | -你是个男子汉 -你是个男子汉熊 |
[1:02:47] | I’m the man! | 我是男子汉 |
[1:02:49] | You’re the man, | 你是男子汉 |
[1:02:51] | and we are just the various members of the animal kingdom with the | 而我们只是动物王国中能够开口讲话的 |
[1:02:54] | power of speech hanging next to the man. | 几种动物恰好挂在了男子汉旁边 |
[1:02:57] | Yes, you are. | 没错 |
[1:03:00] | You’re splendiferous! | 你太棒啦 |
[1:03:15] | Holy cheesy chips! | 去他的芝士小饼干 |
[1:03:17] | Oh, crikey! | 哇塞 |
[1:03:21] | Peanut. | 皮纳特 |
[1:03:26] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[1:03:38] | Oh, gosh. What do we do now? | 天啊 我们现在该怎么办 |
[1:03:41] | – Not “we.” – What do you have in mind, kid? | -不是我们 -孩子 你有什么主意 |
[1:03:44] | It’s about what I need to do. | 现在是我该去做点什么了 |
[1:03:46] | I need to go into the Darkness and bring Peanut back. | 我要去黑暗中把皮纳特带回来 |
[1:03:50] | – What? No! – What’s she talking about? | -什么 不行 -她啥意思 |
[1:03:56] | June… | 琼 |
[1:03:58] | It’s too powerful. Nothing ever comes out. | 它太强大了 没有人能活着出来 |
[1:04:02] | I got this, Greta. | 我可以 葛蕾塔 |
[1:04:25] | I am the wonder in Wonderland. | 我是神奇乐园的奇迹 |
[1:04:30] | I am the wonder in Wonderland. | 我是神奇乐园的奇迹 |
[1:04:35] | I am the wonder in Wonderland! | 我是神奇乐园的奇迹 |
[1:05:03] | Peanut? Where are you? | 皮纳特 你在哪 |
[1:05:06] | June? Is that you? | 琼 是你吗 |
[1:05:09] | Peanut! Hold on! | 皮纳特 坚持住 |
[1:05:16] | June? | 琼 |
[1:05:17] | Peanut! | 皮纳特 |
[1:05:28] | Are you okay? Are you hurt? | 你没事吧 受伤了吗 |
[1:05:29] | I’m so sorry they got you, too. | 我很难过他们也把你抓到这里 |
[1:05:31] | You’ve got to get us out of here. | 你得想办法把我们弄出去 |
[1:05:32] | I wish I could. | 我也想啊 |
[1:05:33] | But I told you, my inspiration, she left me. | 但是我都说了 我的灵感离我而去 |
[1:05:37] | She’s never coming back. | 她再也没回来过 |
[1:05:39] | You don’t know that. She’s out there, trying to get back to us. | 你不知道 她正在努力回到我们身边 |
[1:05:46] | – Us? – Yeah. | -我们 -对 |
[1:05:48] | She’s my mom, and if there’s one thing I know, | 她就是我妈妈 我最了解她的就是 |
[1:05:51] | it’s that she is not giving up. | 她决不放弃 |
[1:05:54] | So neither should we. | 所以我们也决不放弃 |
[1:05:56] | Without her, | 没有她的话 |
[1:05:58] | I’ll never create again. | 我什么也不能创造 |
[1:06:00] | Yes, you will. | 你能 |
[1:06:02] | Don’t give in to the fear. | 不要向恐惧低头 |
[1:06:04] | Your light is stronger than the Darkness. | 你内心的光比黑暗更强大 |
[1:06:07] | – Now take this. – But without her… | -拿着 -但是没有她的话 |
[1:06:09] | You don’t have to worry about that anymore. | 你不用再担心了 |
[1:06:11] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:06:13] | Because… | 因为 |
[1:06:15] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[1:06:16] | Peanut, build us the biggest slide in the whole wide world | 皮纳特 用弯曲吸管做一个 |
[1:06:21] | and make it out of bendy straws. | 全世界最大的滑梯 |
[1:06:29] | Now let’s get out of here. | 好让我们离开这里 |
[1:06:31] | Bendy straws, hmm? | 弯曲吸管 |
[1:06:34] | That sounds like a splendiferous idea! | 听起来是一个无与伦比的主意 |
[1:06:37] | Coming right up. | 马上就做 |
[1:06:49] | Quick, make another one! | 快点 再做一个 |
[1:06:57] | To Clockwork Swings! | 去齿轮秋千 |
[1:07:02] | Look. | 看 |
[1:07:03] | She’s doing it! They made it! | 她成功了 他们成功了 |
[1:07:05] | Well, slap my tail. Tally ho! | 拍拍尾巴 哦吼 |
[1:07:08] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[1:07:13] | We’ve got to help them. | 我们得去帮他们 |
[1:07:15] | That we do. Hang on, June! | 这就去 坐稳了 琼 |
[1:07:23] | Well done! | 太棒了 |
[1:07:25] | Guess I owe you guys an explanation, huh? | 我觉得我欠你们一个说法 |
[1:07:27] | We’re just happy you’re alive. | 我们很高兴你还活着 |
[1:07:29] | And since you are, how about you get those clocks started | 既然你回来了 那就开始修那些齿轮 |
[1:07:32] | and bring our park back to life? | 让我们的乐园重获生机吧 |
[1:07:33] | It’s the least I can do! But how? | 义不容辞 但是要怎么修呢 |
[1:07:38] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:07:42] | My name. My park, my name. | 我的名字 我的乐园 我的名字 |
[1:07:45] | Greta, if we all end up crashing to our collective deaths, | 葛蕾塔 如果我们集体牺牲了 |
[1:07:48] | I just want you to know | 现在我想对你说 |
[1:07:49] | I burn for you, baby! I burn hot! | 我为你疯狂 宝贝 为你疯狂 |
[1:07:52] | My oven is on extra fuego! | 我对你的爱愈燃愈烈 |
[1:07:55] | I think you’re cute, too, Steve. | 我觉得你也很帅 史蒂夫 |
[1:07:58] | Wait, what? What did she say? What did she say? | 等等 她说了什么 她说了什么 |
[1:08:03] | The gears. | 齿轮 |
[1:08:05] | Mom, you weren’t writing over the clocks, | 妈妈 你不只是把我的名字写在这上面 |
[1:08:06] | you were telling me how to fix it. | 你是在告诉我解决办法啊 |
[1:08:07] | How to jumpstart the clocks back to life! | 怎样启动时钟让它重获生机 |
[1:08:10] | Write my name! | 写我的名字 |
[1:08:10] | Turn the gears by writing my name! | 按照我名字的形状来做吸管来转动齿轮 |
[1:08:13] | The gears! Hold on, everybody! | 齿轮 大家坚持住 |
[1:08:18] | It’s working, it’s working! | 成功了 成功了 |
[1:08:22] | – Oh, no! – Watch it! | -不 -小心 |
[1:08:24] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[1:08:26] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:08:29] | Keep going! | 继续做 |
[1:08:32] | Go, go, go! We need the “U.” | 上上上 我们要做个U |
[1:08:38] | Welcome to Wonderland! | 欢迎来到神奇乐园 |
[1:08:41] | Now right, right! | 往右 往右 |
[1:08:43] | Beaver twin brothers, activate! | 海狸双胞胎兄弟 出动 |
[1:08:47] | Tail to the face! | 尾巴打脸大法 |
[1:08:48] | Okay, now the “N.” Hurry! | 好 再做个N 快点 |
[1:08:54] | Launch me, Greta. | 把我发射出去 葛蕾塔 |
[1:08:55] | – Launch you? – Launch me. | -把你发射出去 -发射我 |
[1:08:56] | For Wonderland! For Greta! | 为了神奇乐园 为了葛蕾塔 |
[1:08:59] | For freedom! | 为了自由 |
[1:09:06] | Nailed it. | 搞定 |
[1:09:08] | We got this, June. | 我们搞定了 琼 |
[1:09:10] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:09:11] | Jump! | 跳 |
[1:09:37] | Look, the park! It’s coming back to life! | 看 乐园重获生机了 |
[1:09:49] | Tail slap, Cooper! | 拍拍尾巴 库珀 |
[1:09:50] | Well done! A cracking job! | 太棒了 干得漂亮 |
[1:09:55] | You’re splendiferous! | 你真是太棒啦 |
[1:10:01] | Aw, look who’s back to being WonderChimps. | 看看是哪个神奇猩猩回来了 |
[1:10:04] | Do a little dance. Do your little dance. | 跳个舞 跳个舞 |
[1:10:05] | Do your little WonderChimp dance. | 跳个小神奇猩猩之舞 |
[1:10:07] | Look how cute they are! | 看看他们多可爱 |
[1:10:18] | Come on, Boomer. There’s guests to welcome. | 来吧布莫 客人在等着我们呢 |
[1:10:21] | And things to build. And people to take care of. | 我们要重建乐园 还要照顾客人 |
[1:10:24] | Quite right. | 完全正确 |
[1:10:25] | And now that we’ve got our glue back, | 现在我们已经找回了团队纽带 |
[1:10:26] | nothing can stop us. | 我们将一往直前 |
[1:10:27] | Me? The glue? No, I’m not the glue. | 我 团队纽带 不 我不是 |
[1:10:30] | You’re the glue, Greta. | 你才是团队纽带 葛蕾塔 |
[1:10:31] | You always have been. | 你一直都是 |
[1:10:33] | – Isn’t that right, gang? – Yeah! | -是不是 兄弟们 -没错 |
[1:10:35] | Aw, you guys. | 你们好暖 |
[1:10:37] | Come on, let’s go spread some wonder! | 来吧 我们去播撒一些奇迹 |
[1:10:40] | – Yeah, that’s how we do it. – Me first! | -对 我们就这么做 -我先来 |
[1:10:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:10:44] | What about you, June? Yeah, what about you? | 你呢 琼 你呢 |
[1:10:46] | Well, I probably should be getting home. | 我想我该回家了 |
[1:10:50] | You’re leaving? What are we gonna do without you? | 你要走了 没有你我们可怎么办 |
[1:10:54] | You’re gonna do what you always do. | 你们就像往常一样 |
[1:10:58] | Come on, bring it in. | 来 聚过来 |
[1:11:01] | You have everything you need right here. | 在这里你们应有尽有 |
[1:11:05] | Because who are we? | 因为我们是谁 |
[1:11:08] | We are the wonder in Wonderland. | 我们是神奇乐园的奇迹 |
[1:11:11] | I can’t hear you! | 大点声 |
[1:11:13] | We are the wonder in Wonderland. | 我们是神奇乐园的奇迹 |
[1:11:16] | One more time! | 再来一次 |
[1:11:18] | We are the wonder in Wonderland! | 我们是神奇乐园的奇迹 |
[1:11:22] | Now fall out. | 现在去接待客人吧 |
[1:11:23] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[1:11:25] | Boy, it’s gonna be a great day. | 男孩儿 今天会是开心的一天 |
[1:11:36] | Let’s do this thing! | 我们开始吧 |
[1:11:38] | Good to go. | 准备好了 |
[1:11:39] | Wait for it… | 等着 |
[1:11:42] | Ta-da! | 哒哒 |
[1:11:45] | The Darkness. | 黑暗 |
[1:11:47] | It’s still there. | 还在那儿 |
[1:11:48] | Maybe it’ll never really fully go away. | 也许它永远不会消失 |
[1:11:51] | Maybe it’s there to remind us | 也许它的存在是为了提醒我们 |
[1:11:54] | to look at the light that surrounds us. | 去看看我们身边的光芒 |
[1:11:59] | Please enjoy our newest attraction, Bendy Straw Slide, | 请享受我们最新的景点 弯曲吸管滑梯 |
[1:12:02] | which I have personally safety tested under extreme conditions. | 我个人在极端条件下进行了安全测试 |
[1:12:06] | Speaking of the light that surrounds you… | 说到你身边的光 |
[1:12:11] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[1:12:13] | Ah, here we are. | 你来了 |
[1:12:15] | Come on, I’ll let you buy me some popcorn. | 来吧 你可以请我吃爆米花 |
[1:12:17] | Yep, I’ll be right there! I just need to… Well… | 好的 我马上来 我只要 |
[1:12:21] | Wait for my heart to settle. | 等我的心跳平复下来 |
[1:12:31] | You’ll hear me in the wind. | 你会在风中听到我的声音 |
[1:12:33] | Oh, I know I will. | 我知道 |
[1:12:34] | And we’ll be here for you. Always. | 我们会在这里等你的 永远 |
[1:12:37] | Hey, Peanut! | 你好 皮纳特 |
[1:12:40] | This place really is splendiferous! | 这地方真是太美了 |
[1:12:44] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[1:12:46] | Splendiferous! | 真是太棒了 |
[1:13:12] | We got asparagus, spinach, brussels… | 我们有芦笋 菠菜 甘蓝 |
[1:13:15] | Ah, there you are, my hidden sweet. | 啊 你在这儿 我隐藏的最爱 |
[1:13:22] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[1:13:24] | June Bug? | 小琼琼 |
[1:13:25] | June, are you okay? What happened to you? | 琼 你没事吧 你怎么了 |
[1:13:28] | I’m so sorry for being gone a whole night | 我很抱歉我没告诉你去哪儿 |
[1:13:30] | and not telling you where I was. | 并且消失了一整晚 |
[1:13:32] | What? I just dropped you off at | 什么 我半个小时前刚把你 |
[1:13:34] | Math Camp 30 minutes ago. | 送去数学夏令营 |
[1:13:37] | Never mind. | 别在意 |
[1:13:44] | If you did this because you’re worried about me… | 如果你回来是因为担心我 |
[1:13:46] | Worry? About you? | 什么 担心你 |
[1:13:49] | You’re fine! | 你又没事 |
[1:13:50] | Actually, you’re awesome. | 实际上 你是太棒了 |
[1:13:55] | I have so much to tell Mom about. | 我有很多事要告诉妈妈 |
[1:14:00] | Uh, Junie… | 琼琼 |
[1:14:01] | And before you bring up going back to Math Camp, | 在你把我送回数学夏令营之前 |
[1:14:02] | you have to know | 你得知道 |
[1:14:03] | it’s not happening. | 我是不会回去的 |
[1:14:04] | I have way too much work to do. | 我有很多活要干 |
[1:14:06] | – Such as? – Making up for lost time. | -比如呢 -弥补浪费的时间 |
[1:14:09] | Is that… | 那是 |
[1:14:24] | The neighborhood will love this. | 邻居会喜欢的 |
[1:14:27] | Junie, I’m home! I got the rest of the supplies. | 琼琼 我回来了 我买了日用品回来 |
[1:14:29] | Hey, Dad! Just a few more… | 嘿 爸爸 再来一点 |
[1:14:32] | Honey, my hands are full. Can you get that? | 女儿 我忙着呢 你能开下门吗 |
[1:14:35] | Sure thing, Dad. | 当然 爸爸 |
[1:14:38] | Hey June! I strung up all the banners. | 嘿 琼 我把所有横幅都挂上了 |
[1:14:40] | What’s next? | 接下来要做什么 |
[1:14:41] | Great. Can you make a big balloon arch | 太好了 你能在后面的栅栏上 |
[1:14:43] | over the back fence? | 搭一个越过栅栏的气球拱门吗 |
[1:14:44] | – Yep! – Thanks. | -没问题 -谢啦 |
[1:14:48] | When you say over the back fence, do you mean | 你说的越过栅栏是指 |
[1:14:52] | over the fence, like over it, or over the fence, like behind it? | 比栅栏高还是指在栅栏后面 |
[1:14:56] | Over the fence, like over it. | 越过栅栏是指比栅栏高 |
[1:14:58] | Oh. Ding! Over the fence. Got it. | 明白了 比栅栏高 知道了 |
[1:15:05] | Can you please tell Banky to just put it behind the fence. | 拜托请告诉班基把它放在栅栏后面就好了 |
[1:15:07] | I got to finish. | 我必须完成手上的工作 |
[1:15:08] | I think you should get the door, June. | 我想你应该去开门 琼 |
[1:15:10] | Huh. But… | 但是 |
[1:15:26] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:15:29] | What are you waiting for? | 你还傻站着干什么 |
[1:15:31] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[1:15:40] | I’m glad to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:15:42] | Are you… | 你是不是 |
[1:15:44] | I’m okay now, June Bug. | 我现在没事了 小琼琼 |
[1:15:48] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[1:15:49] | It looks like you kept your little light shining bright. | 看来你有保持内心的微光永远闪亮 |
[1:15:53] | I’ve got a story even you might not believe. | 我有一个连你都不会相信的故事 |
[1:15:56] | Try me. | 说来听听 |
[1:16:02] | Now that is splendiferous! | 这真是太美妙了 |
[1:16:14] | Hey, Clockwork Swings! | 嘿 齿轮秋千 |
[1:16:18] | Come on! Wonderland is now open! | 快点 神奇乐园现在开放 |
[1:16:33] | You’re splendiferous! | 你真是太棒了 |
[1:16:45] | Okay, everyone. It was another day in Wonderland, | 各位 又是在神奇乐园中的一天 |
[1:16:49] | the most splendiferous amusement park in the world. | 世界上最棒的游乐园 |
[1:16:53] | Peanut is excited to create a new ride. | 皮纳特很高兴能创造一个新项目 |
[1:16:57] | Anyone have any suggestions? | 有谁能提出建议吗 |
[1:17:01] | Yes, yes, yes! | 有 有 我 |
[1:17:02] | June! June! | 琼 琼 |
[1:17:04] | Banky, what are you thinking? | 班基 你有什么想法 |
[1:17:05] | – A Ferris wheel! – That’s a great idea. | -一个摩天轮 -这是个好主意 |
[1:17:08] | But are we thinking just like a regular old Ferris wheel? | 是一个普通老式的摩天轮吗 |
[1:17:12] | A Ferris wheel made out of glow sticks. | 用荧光棒做成的摩天轮 |
[1:17:15] | A Ferris wheel that flies! | 会飞的摩天轮 |
[1:17:17] | A flying Ferris wheel made of glow sticks. That’s a great idea. | 荧光棒制成的飞天摩天轮 这是好主意 |
[1:17:21] | I think Peanut needs to hear about this right away. | 我想皮纳特需要马上知道这件事 |
[1:17:25] | Now, Peanut, here’s what we want you to do. | 现在 皮纳特 我们想让你做这个 |
[1:17:29] | Take your marker and create… | 拿着你的记号笔来创造 |
[1:17:31] | That’s wonderful. Wonderful. | 太好了 真棒 |
[1:17:33] | made out of glow sticks. | 由荧光棒做成 |
[1:17:36] | Glow sticks, huh? | 荧光棒啊 |
[1:17:38] | Ooh! Sounds like a splendiferous idea! | 听起来像是个绝妙的主意 |
[1:17:44] | Coming right up! | 马上就来 |