英文名称:Wreck-It Ralph
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | My name’s Ralph, and I’m a bad guy. | 我叫拉尔夫 是个坏家伙 |
[00:52] | Let’s see. | 咱们瞧瞧 |
[00:53] | I’m nine feet tall. I weigh 643 pounds. | 我身高两米七 体重584斤 |
[00:57] | Got a little bit of a temper on me. | 脾气有点坏 |
[01:03] | My passion bubbles very near the surface, | 我是那种把情绪都写在脸上的人 |
[01:05] | I guess, not gonna lie. | 我就是这样 实话实说 |
[01:08] | Anyhoo, what else? | 总之 还有什么 |
[01:11] | I’m a wrecker. I wreck things. Professionally. | 我是个破坏大王 论破坏我是内行 |
[01:16] | I’m very good at what I do. Probably the best I know. | 我本职工作做得不错 没准是业内老大 |
[01:20] | The thing is, fixing is the name of the game. | 但问题是 这游戏的主题是修理 |
[01:23] | Literally, Fix-It Felix, Jr. | 真的 就叫快手阿修 |
[01:28] | So, yeah, naturally, | 听这家伙的名字 |
[01:30] | the guy with the name Fix-It Felix is the good guy. | 就知道他是好人了 |
[01:33] | He’s nice enough as good guys go. | 他也够得上好人的标准 |
[01:35] | Definitely fixes stuff really well. | 东西修得确实不错 |
[01:37] | But, uh, if you’ve got a magic hammer from your father, | 但是 有老爸给他的魔法锤 |
[01:42] | how hard can it be? | 修东西还能难到哪里去 |
[01:43] | If he was a regular contractor carpenter guy, | 如果他就是个普通合同工 |
[01:46] | I guarantee you would not be able | 我打包票 |
[01:48] | to fix the damage that I do as quickly. | 他修得肯定没我破坏得快 |
[01:52] | And when Felix does a good job, he gets a medal. | 阿修成功了就能得到一块奖牌 |
[01:56] | But are there medals for wrecking stuff really well? | 但有没有为破坏大王而设的奖牌呢 |
[01:59] | To that I say, “Ha!” | 对此我只能说 呵呵 |
[02:03] | And, no, there aren’t. | 没 并没有 |
[02:08] | Thirty years I’ve been doing this | 我干这行30年了 |
[02:10] | and I’ve seen a lot of other games come and go. | 期间目睹了不少游戏的兴亡 |
[02:13] | Kind of sad. I think about all those guys from Asteroids. | 挺伤感的 爆破行星里那些家伙 |
[02:16] | Boom! Gone. | 轰 死翘翘 |
[02:18] | Centipede? Who knows where that guy is, you know? | 蜈蚣射手 谁知道那家伙哪去了 |
[02:21] | Look, a steady arcade gig is nothing to sneeze at. | 游戏厅能稳定运营很不容易 |
[02:24] | I’m very lucky. | 我真是幸运 |
[02:26] | It’s just, I got to say, | 只是 我得说 |
[02:29] | it becomes kind of hard to love your job | 如果没人喜欢你的工作的话 |
[02:31] | when no one seems to like you for doing it. | 你自己也喜欢不起来 |
[02:37] | All clear! The arcade is closed! | 警报解除 游戏厅打烊了 |
[02:39] | Shoryuken! | 升龙拳 |
[02:41] | Whoo! What a day! You want to head to Tappers, Ken? | 今天真够呛 想去超级酒保吗 肯 |
[02:45] | If you’re buying, buddy. | 你请客就去 |
[02:51] | Quitting time! | 下班了 |
[03:04] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[03:05] | Maybe I wouldn’t be feeling this way | 如果下班后情况不同的话 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1332个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:188个,六级词汇:96个,GRE词汇:116个,托福词汇:147个,考研词汇:221个,专四词汇:168个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:422个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:07] | if things were different after work. | 可能我就不会这么想了 |
[03:10] | But it is what it is. | 但现实就是现实 |
[03:12] | Good job, everyone! | 大伙干得好 |
[03:13] | Felix and the Nicelanders go hang out in their homes | 阿修跟房主们在他刚刚修好的家里聚会 |
[03:17] | which he’s just fixed, and everyone, you know… | 大家都…你知道的 |
[03:21] | They go to their homes, I go to mine | 他们回家 我也回家 |
[03:23] | which happens to be a dump. | 我的家是个…垃圾场 |
[03:27] | And when I say “a dump,” | 我说”垃圾场” |
[03:29] | I don’t mean like a shabby place. | 不是说我家里脏乱差 |
[03:30] | I mean an actual dump, | 是指真正的垃圾场 |
[03:33] | where the garbage goes | 那种到处是垃圾 |
[03:34] | and a bunch of bricks and smashed building parts… | 遍地破砖烂瓦的地方 |
[03:38] | That’s… | 这就是… |
[03:40] | That’s what I call home. | 这就是我的家 |
[03:42] | I guess I can’t bellyache too much. | 其实也没什么好抱怨的 |
[03:44] | I got my bricks, I got my stump. | 我还有砖块和树桩能用 |
[03:49] | It looks uncomfortable. It’s actually fine. I’m good. | 看着不太舒服 其实还好 我很好 |
[03:57] | But if I’m really honest with myself… | 但说句心里话 |
[04:02] | I see Felix up there getting patted on the back, | 看着阿修被屋主们称赞 |
[04:06] | people are giving him pie and thanking him | 大家送他馅饼 感谢他 |
[04:11] | and so happy to see him all the time. | 总是很高兴见到他 |
[04:14] | Sometimes I think… | 我有时就会想 |
[04:16] | Man, it sure must be nice being the good guy. | 做个好人一定很棒 |
[04:25] | Nice share, Ralph. | 说的真好 拉尔夫 |
[04:27] | As fellow bad guys, | 我们反派盟友 |
[04:28] | we’ve all felt what you’re feeling | 都是这么走过来的 |
[04:29] | and we’ve come to terms with it. | 也都接受这个现实了 |
[04:31] | – Really? – Right here. I am Zangief. I am bad guy. | -真的吗 -我是桑吉夫 大反派 |
[04:35] | – Hi, Zangief! – Hi, Zangief. | -你好 桑吉夫 -你好 桑吉夫 |
[04:37] | I relate to you, Ralph. When I hit bottom, | 我理解你的感受 拉尔夫 我郁闷的时候 |
[04:40] | I was crushing man’s skull | 就用大腿夹头盖骨玩 |
[04:41] | like sparrow egg between my thighs. | 就像夹碎麻雀蛋一样 |
[04:46] | And I think, “Why do you have to be so bad, Zangief? | 我想 桑吉夫 你干嘛要做反派 |
[04:49] | “Why can’t you be more like good guy?” | 你怎么不能像好人那样呢 |
[04:51] | Then I have moment of clarity. | 之后我忽然想通了 |
[04:54] | If Zangief is good guy, | 如果桑吉夫是好人 |
[04:56] | who’ll crush man’s skull like sparrow’s egg between thighs? | 那谁来用大腿夹头盖骨玩呢 |
[05:00] | And I say, “Zangief, you are bad guy, | 我说 桑吉夫 你是反派 |
[05:03] | “but this does not mean you are ‘bad’ guy.” | 但不意味着你是坏人 |
[05:09] | Right. I’m sorry. You lost me there. | 好吧 抱歉 我…没太听懂 |
[05:12] | – Zombie! Bad guy! – Hi, Zombie. | -僵尸 反派 -你好 僵尸 |
[05:14] | Hi, Zombie. | 你好 僵尸 |
[05:15] | Zangief saying labels not make you happy. | 桑吉夫是说 被贴标签让人不爽 |
[05:19] | Good! Bad! | 好人 坏人 |
[05:23] | You must love you. | 你要爱自己 |
[05:24] | – Yeah! Inside here! – Yes. | 对 发自”内心” -没错 |
[05:27] | Okay. All right, I get you. | 天哪 好吧 我明白了 |
[05:29] | Watch out. It’s dripping. | 当心 还滴着血呢 |
[05:30] | Question, Ralph. | 提问 拉尔夫 |
[05:31] | We’ve been asking you to Bad-Anon for years now | 我们之前多次邀请你参加无名反派 |
[05:34] | and tonight you finally show up. | 但你今晚才终于来参加 |
[05:37] | – Why is that? – I don’t know. | -为什么呢 -不知道 |
[05:39] | I just felt like coming. | 就是想来了 |
[05:41] | I mean, I suppose it has something to do with the fact that… | 可能是因为今天是… |
[05:45] | Well, today is the 30th anniversary of my game. | 今天是我游戏的30周年纪念日 |
[05:48] | Well, happy anniversary, Ralph. | 纪念日快乐 拉尔夫 |
[05:50] | Thanks, Satan. | 谢谢 撒旦 |
[05:51] | Uh, it’s Sateen, actually. | 应该读”撒腚” |
[05:54] | Got it. But here’s the thing. | 知道了 是这样的 |
[05:59] | I don’t want to be the bad guy anymore. | 我不想再当反派了 |
[06:04] | You can’t mess with the program, Ralph. | 你不能跟程序对着干 拉尔夫 |
[06:06] | You’re not going Turbo, are you? | 你不会想步沃伦后尘吧 |
[06:09] | Turbo? No, I’m not going Turbo! Come on, guys! | 沃伦 不 我不会的 拜托 |
[06:13] | Is it Turbo to want a friend? Or a medal? | 难道沃伦会想交朋友 拿奖牌吗 |
[06:16] | Or a piece of pie every once in a while? | 难道他想有人不时送他馅饼吗 |
[06:18] | Is it Turbo to want more out of life? | 难道沃伦会想让生活变好吗 |
[06:19] | Yes! | 他想 |
[06:21] | Ralph, Ralph, we get it. | 拉尔夫 拉尔夫 我理解 |
[06:23] | But we can’t change who we are. | 但我们无法改变自我 |
[06:25] | And the sooner you accept that, | 越早接受这个现实 |
[06:27] | the better off your game and your life will be. | 你的生活和游戏才会越来越好 |
[06:30] | Hey. One game at a time, Ralph. | 干一行爱一行 拉尔夫 |
[06:34] | Let’s close out with the Bad Guy Affirmation. | 我们就以反派宣言结束吧 |
[06:40] | I’m bad, and that’s good. | 我生为反派 这样挺好 |
[06:43] | I will never be good, and that’s not bad. | 我永不行善 那也不坏 |
[06:47] | There’s no one I’d rather be than me. | 我只想做我自己 |
[06:51] | Okay, gang, see you next week. | 大伙 下周再见 |
[06:52] | Listen, I can’t do snacks next week. | 下周我不能再吃点心了 |
[06:55] | Hang in there, Ralph. | 坚持住 拉尔夫 |
[06:56] | Hey, Zombie, don’t forget your hatchets. | 僵尸 别忘了你的斧子 |
[06:59] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[07:34] | Pac-manorail now arriving in Outlet 7. | 吃豆人号列车驶入7号站台 |
[07:37] | Welcome to Game Central Station. | 欢迎来到游戏游戏中央总站 |
[07:39] | Ladies and Gentleman… | 女士们先生们… |
[08:01] | Step aside, sir. Random security check. | 请出列 先生 随机安检 |
[08:03] | Random my behind! You always stop me. | 随机个鬼 你每次都拦我 |
[08:05] | I’m just a surge protector doing my job, sir. | 我只是在履行电压保护员的职责 先生 |
[08:08] | – Name? – Lara Croft. | -姓名 -劳拉·克劳馥 |
[08:09] | – Name? – Wreck-It Ralph! | -姓名 -破坏王拉尔夫 |
[08:11] | And where are you coming from? | 你从哪里来 |
[08:13] | Pac-Man. | 吃豆人站 |
[08:14] | Did you bring any fruit with you? | 有随身携带水果吗 |
[08:15] | No! No. No fruit. | 没 没 没带水果 |
[08:17] | Okay, then. Where are you heading? | 好的 你要去哪里 |
[08:18] | Fix-It Felix Jr. | 快手阿修站 |
[08:20] | – Anything to declare? – I hate you. | -有什么要申报的吗 -我恨你 |
[08:22] | I get that a lot. Proceed. | 大家都这么说 走吧 |
[08:28] | Bad guy coming! | 坏人来了 |
[08:31] | If you leave your game, | 离开游戏的时候 |
[08:33] | stay safe, stay alert, | 要时刻注意安全 |
[08:35] | and whatever you do, don’t die. | 无论如何 千万不要丧命 |
[08:37] | Because if you die outside your own game | 如果你在自己的游戏之外丧生 |
[08:40] | you don’t regenerate. | 就再也无法复活 |
[08:41] | Ever. Game over. | 死翘翘 |
[08:53] | Here you go, buddy. | 拿着吧 兄弟 |
[08:55] | It’s fresh. Straight from Pac-Man’s. | 新鲜的 刚从吃豆人那里拿的 |
[08:59] | Hang in there, guys. | 坚持住 伙计们 |
[09:01] | Name? | 姓名 |
[09:37] | “Happy 30th Anniversary”? | 30周年纪念日快乐 |
[09:41] | They’re having a party without me. | 开派对都不叫上我 |
[09:45] | Pac-Man? They invited Pac-Man? | 他们居然请了吃豆人 |
[09:48] | That cherry-chasing dot-muncher | 那个大吃货 |
[09:50] | isn’t even part of this game! | 根本不是这个游戏里的 |
[09:52] | Great party, Felix. | 派对真棒 阿修 |
[09:53] | Why, thank you, friend. | 多谢 朋友 |
[09:55] | Felix. You’re needed on the dance floor! | 阿修 来跳支舞吧 |
[10:04] | Fix-It Felix! Whoo-whoo! Fix-It Felix! | 快手阿修 快手阿修 |
[10:08] | Oh! I’ll bet that’s Mario. | 肯定是马里奥来了 |
[10:10] | Fashionably late, per the norm. | 真够晚的 谱摆得不小 |
[10:12] | I’ll get it, Felix. | 我去开门 阿修 |
[10:20] | It’s Ralph! | 是拉尔夫 |
[10:21] | – He’ll wreck the party! – Hide the stemware! | -他会搞砸派对的 -把高脚杯藏起来 |
[10:24] | Get rid of him, Felix. | 把他赶走 阿修 |
[10:25] | Oh, right. I’ll go talk to him. | 好的 我去跟他谈谈 |
[10:28] | Carry on, everyone. | 大家继续 |
[10:31] | Ralph, can I help you? | 拉尔夫 有事吗 |
[10:33] | Hey, Felix. Just wanted to check on you. | 阿修 就是来看看你 |
[10:35] | I saw a big explosion | 我看见 |
[10:37] | or something go over the building there. | 楼顶有什么东西爆炸了 |
[10:41] | Those were just fireworks. | 只是烟花而已 |
[10:42] | Fireworks. Okay. Phewf. | 烟花 虚惊一场 |
[10:44] | Somebody’s birthday, or… | 是谁过生日吗 还是 |
[10:46] | Well, it’s more of an anniversary. | 其实是…纪念日 |
[10:50] | The 30th anniversary of our game, actually. | 我们游戏的30周年纪念日 |
[10:53] | What? Is that today? | 真的 今天吗 |
[10:55] | I know! | 是啊 |
[10:56] | I’m such a dummy with dates. | 我时间概念太烂了 |
[10:58] | Anyway, uh, congratulations. | 总之 祝贺你 |
[11:00] | Thank you, Ralph. And to you, too. | 谢谢你 拉尔夫 你也有份 |
[11:11] | Hi. Just a heads-up, Felix. | 我就来说一声 阿修 |
[11:12] | They’re bringing out the cake in a few shakes. | 蛋糕马上就好了 |
[11:14] | – Hey, Glen. – Ralph. | -你好 格伦 -拉尔夫 |
[11:17] | Cake? Heard about this cake stuff. | 蛋糕 听说过这玩意 |
[11:21] | Never had it. | 从来没吃过 |
[11:22] | No one ever seems to throw it out | 没人会扔掉这种东西 |
[11:23] | so it never ends up in the dump. | 所以垃圾堆里也见不到 |
[11:25] | I never actually tasted it. | 我从来没尝过 |
[11:28] | I’ve always wanted to try cake. | 一直挺想尝尝看的 |
[11:31] | I don’t suppose you’d like to come in and have a slice, would you? | 你该不会想进来吃点吧 |
[11:34] | Hey-o, everybody! | 大伙好 |
[11:43] | I’m okay. I’m okay. Fit as a fiddle. | 我没事 我没事 生龙活虎 |
[11:47] | – Now, you all know Ralph. – Evening. | -你们都认识拉尔夫 -晚上好 |
[11:51] | Evening, Nell, Lucy, Don, Dana… | 晚上好 奈尔 露西 唐 黛娜 |
[11:54] | – Deanna. – Big Gene! | -戴安娜 -老吉恩 |
[11:56] | Why is he here? | 他来干什么 |
[11:57] | He’s just here for a slice of cake. | 他就来吃点蛋糕 |
[12:00] | And I’m a big part of the game, technically speaking. | 怎么说我都是这游戏里的重要人物 |
[12:03] | Why are you here, Gene? | 你又来干什么 吉恩 |
[12:05] | Oh, look! The cake! | 看啊 蛋糕 |
[12:08] | Well, I’ll be dipped. You’ve really outdone yourself, Mary. | 无法抗拒 你厨艺渐长啊 玛丽 |
[12:13] | Oh, and look! There’s all of us at the top. | 看啊 我们都站在顶上 |
[12:15] | Each apartment is everyone’s favorite flavor. | 每个公寓都是屋主喜欢的味道 |
[12:19] | Norwood’s is red velvet. | 诺伍德是红丝绒蛋糕 |
[12:21] | Guilty! | 中枪 |
[12:22] | And lemon for Lucy, rum cake for Gene, | 柠檬蛋糕给露西 吉恩的是朗姆酒蛋糕 |
[12:25] | – and for Felix… – Hey, Mary. | -阿修的是…-玛丽 |
[12:28] | What’s the flavor of that mud that I’m stuck in there? | 我脚底那块泥巴是什么味道的 |
[12:34] | Chocolate. | 巧克力味 |
[12:35] | I’ve never been real fond of chocolate. | 我不太爱吃巧克力 |
[12:37] | Well, I did not know that. | 我并不知道 |
[12:39] | One other little thing. | 还有件小事 |
[12:40] | I hate to be picky, but this angry little guy here… | 我不是找茬 这个愤怒的小家伙 |
[12:44] | – My cake! – …might be a lot happier | -我的蛋糕 -肯定更愿意 |
[12:46] | if you put him up here with everyone else. | 跟大家一起站在屋顶上 |
[12:48] | See that? Look at that smile. | 瞧 他笑了 |
[12:50] | No, no. You see, Ralph, | 不不不 拉尔夫 |
[12:53] | there’s no room for you up here. | 上面没你的地方 |
[12:57] | Well, what about this? We can make room. | 那就这样 可以让出地方来 |
[12:59] | Here. We could take turns. Easy. | 大家轮流站下面 简单吧 |
[13:02] | How about we just eat the cake? | 我建议 大家吃蛋糕 |
[13:04] | Hang on. Felix needs to be on the roof | 慢着 阿修必须站在顶上 |
[13:07] | because he’s about to get his medal! | 因为他要拿奖牌 |
[13:09] | Well, then how about we just take that medal | 那这次就把奖牌 |
[13:11] | and give it to Ralph for once? | 给拉尔夫好了 |
[13:13] | Would that be the end of the world, Gene? | 又不是世界末日 吉恩 |
[13:14] | Now you’re just being ridiculous. | 简直是胡说八道 |
[13:16] | Only good guys win medals, | 只有好人才能得奖牌 |
[13:18] | and you, sir, are no good guy. | 你 先生 可不是好人 |
[13:20] | I could be a good guy if I wanted to, | 我想当好人就能当 |
[13:22] | and I could win a medal! | 我也能赢奖牌 |
[13:23] | Uh-huh. And when you do, come and talk to us. | 是吗 等你赢到的时候来告诉我们吧 |
[13:26] | Then would you finally | 到时候 |
[13:27] | let me be on top of the cake with you guys? | 能把我跟你们一起放在蛋糕顶上吗 |
[13:29] | If you won a medal, | 如果你赢到奖牌 |
[13:30] | we’d let you live up here in the penthouse! | 我们就让你住在顶层 |
[13:32] | But it will never happen | 但这根本不可能 |
[13:34] | because you’re just the bad guy who wrecks the building. | 因为你只会破坏这栋公寓 |
[13:38] | No, I’m not. | 不 不是 |
[13:39] | Yes, you are! | 是 就是 |
[13:40] | No, I’m not! | 我不是 |
[13:52] | Yes, you are. | 你就是 |
[13:56] | All right, Gene. You know what? | 吉恩 听好了 |
[13:58] | I’m going to win a medal. | 我会赢到奖牌的 |
[14:00] | Oh, I am going to win a medal! | 我会赢到奖牌的 |
[14:02] | The shiniest medal this place has ever seen! | 我的奖牌会闪瞎你们的眼 |
[14:05] | A medal that will be so good | 阿修见到我的奖牌 |
[14:08] | that it will make Felix’s medals wet their pants! | 也会吓尿裤子的 |
[14:12] | And good night! Thank you for the party. | 晚安 谢谢款待 |
[14:15] | – Is he serious? – Oh, please! | -他是认真的吗 -拜托 |
[14:17] | Where’s a bad guy going to win a medal? | 哪有坏人能得奖牌的 |
[14:19] | Of course he’s not serious. | 他当然不是认真的 |
[14:22] | I’ve never been more serious about anything in my life. | 我这辈子都没这么认真过 |
[14:25] | That’s why I came straight here, Tapper. | 所以我才直接来找你 酒保 |
[14:27] | You’ve never given me a bum steer. | 你给的消息一直都很靠谱 |
[14:28] | Now, come on. Where can a guy like me go and win a medal? | 拜托 像我这样的人能去哪赢块奖牌来 |
[14:32] | I don’t think such a game exists, Ralph. | 我觉得没有这样的游戏 拉尔夫 |
[14:35] | Oh, come on. You know people. There’s got to be… | 拜托 你人脉广 总会有… |
[14:37] | Tapper, I need a root beer. | 酒保 来杯麦根沙士 |
[14:38] | Coming! Hold that thought. | 来了 等会再说 |
[14:47] | Okay. As you were saying. | 好了 你说什么来着 |
[14:49] | I was saying, I can’t spend another 30 years | 我是说 我不想今后30年 |
[14:52] | living alone in the garbage. | 还孤零零住在垃圾堆里 |
[14:53] | I’m not going back without a medal. | 拿不到奖牌我就不回去 |
[14:55] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎么跟你说 |
[14:57] | Maybe somebody left a medal here. | 可能有人把奖牌落在这了 |
[14:59] | You’re welcome to dig through the lost and found. | 你不妨去失物招领处转转 |
[15:02] | Okay, let’s see what we got here. | 好吧 看看这里有什么 |
[15:04] | Shoo! Shoo! Go on, get out of here. | 走开 下去 |
[15:09] | Mushroom? No. | 蘑菇 不要 |
[15:12] | What is this? No. | 这是什么 不要 |
[15:14] | Oh, come on, Zangief! Gross. | 拜托 桑吉夫 真恶心 |
[15:20] | What am I doing? | 我到底在干嘛 |
[15:23] | – Hey, excuse you! – We are humanity’s last hope. | -没长眼吗 -我们是人类最后的希望 |
[15:25] | Our mission? Destroy all Cy-Bugs. | 我们的任务 摧毁所有星际甲虫 |
[15:28] | We are humanity’s last hope. | 我们是人类最后的希望 |
[15:32] | You okay there, space cadet? | 你还好吗 太空杀手 |
[15:34] | We’ve only been plugged in a week | 我们的游戏才运行一个礼拜 |
[15:35] | and every day it’s, “Climb the building, then fight bugs. | 每天的任务就是爬楼 打虫子 |
[15:39] | “Climb the building, fight more bugs!” | 再爬楼 再打虫子 |
[15:41] | Yeah, yeah. Right. Look. | 好好好 瞧瞧 |
[15:43] | Easy on the overalls, spaceman. | 放轻松 太空人 |
[15:45] | It’s tough all over, all right? | 大家的日子都不好过 |
[15:46] | And all for what? A lousy medal? | 就为了个什么…破奖牌 |
[15:50] | Medal? You win a medal? | 奖牌 你有奖牌拿? |
[15:52] | Yeah, Medal of Heroes. | 对 英雄奖牌 |
[15:55] | Is it shiny? | 亮闪闪那种? |
[15:56] | Pretty shiny. | 是挺亮的 |
[15:59] | – And it says “hero” on it? – Uh-huh. Oh, yeah. | -上面写着”英雄”吗 -是的 |
[16:01] | And you say you win it by climbing a building? | 你是说只要爬楼就能拿到吗 |
[16:03] | – And fighting bugs! – Right, bugs. | -还得打虫子 -对 虫子 |
[16:05] | Listen, is there any chance I could go with you to your game | 我能不能跟你去你的游戏里 |
[16:07] | and you know, maybe get one of those medals? | 去拿块奖牌什么的 |
[16:10] | – Negatory. – Does that mean maybe? | -拒绝 -这是可以的意思吗 |
[16:11] | No! Look, only the bravest | 不 只有最棒 |
[16:14] | and the best serve in our corps. | 最勇敢的人才能加入我们 |
[16:17] | Bug! | 虫子 |
[16:27] | We are humanity’s last hope. | 我们是人类最后的希望 |
[16:35] | Attention! The arcade will open in five minutes. | 注意 游戏厅将在五分钟后开放 |
[16:39] | Please report to your games. | 请到你所在的游戏报道 |
[16:42] | I can’t feel my legs. What is all this stuff? | 我的腿没知觉了 这都是什么玩意 |
[16:48] | Smells like Ralph in here. | 这味道闻着像拉尔夫 |
[16:51] | Okay. All right. What was it called again? | 好吧 那游戏叫什么来着 |
[16:53] | Hero’s… Hero’s something. | 英雄 英雄什么 |
[16:55] | Hero’s… Duty. Hero’s Duty. | 英雄…使命 英雄使命 |
[16:57] | There it is. | 就是这里 |
[17:03] | Sorry, Q*bert. It’s me, Ralph. | 抱歉 Q伯特 是我 拉尔夫 |
[17:11] | The wall. | 撞墙了 |
[17:21] | Morning, kids. Come on in. | 早安 孩子们 进来吧 |
[17:23] | Good to see you. | 欢迎光临 |
[17:23] | Good to see you. You, too, little fella. | 欢迎光临 欢迎光临 小伙子 |
[17:30] | Quarter alert! Quarter alert! | 区域警报 区域警报 |
[17:33] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[17:34] | Ooh! Sweet golden medal! | 我亲爱的奖牌啊 |
[17:42] | On a planet with no name | 在一个无名星球上 |
[17:44] | a top- secret experiment has gone horribly wrong. | 一个终极机密实验发生了严重错误 |
[17:48] | You are humanity’s last hope. | 你是人类最后的希望 |
[17:54] | Rooting- tooting, ready for shooting! | 哔噼哔噼 准备射击 |
[17:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:58] | Now listen up, because I’m only going to say this once. | 听好了 我只说一遍 |
[18:01] | Fear is a four-letter word, ladies. | 恐惧只不过是两个字 姑娘们 |
[18:03] | If you want to go pee-pee in your big-boy slacks, | 想尿裤裆的话 |
[18:06] | keep it to yourself. | 千万别说出来丢人 |
[18:07] | It’s make your mamas proud time! | 让妈妈为你们骄傲吧 |
[18:10] | I love my mama! | 我爱妈妈 |
[18:11] | Heads up! First-person shooter, coming through! | 注意 第一人称射手通过 |
[18:14] | Ooh, robot! | 机器人耶 |
[18:18] | Game play in three, two, one. | 游戏开始倒计时 三 二 一 |
[18:23] | We are humanity’s last hope. | 我们是人类最后的希望 |
[18:26] | Our mission? | 我们的任务是 |
[18:27] | Destroy all Cy-Bugs. | 摧毁所有的星际甲虫 |
[18:29] | You ready, rookie? Let’s find out. | 准备好了吗 让我们拭目以待 |
[18:34] | Sweet Mother Hubbard! | 妈妈咪呀 |
[18:40] | No, no, no! Wait a second! Aah! | 不不不 等一下 |
[18:46] | Cy-Bug, twelve o’clock. Take it, newbie. | 12点方向有星际甲虫 干掉它 |
[18:52] | No, no! Wait, wait! | 不不 等等 等等 |
[18:57] | Watch it, rookie! These monsters become what they eat. | 当心 这些怪物吃什么变成什么 |
[19:02] | My gun! Give me that back. | 我的枪 还给我 |
[19:08] | Shoot the eggs before they hatch! | 在蛋孵化之前摧毁它们 |
[19:11] | Oh, no! | 不要啊 |
[19:12] | Something’s coming out of their bottom! | 有东西从它们肚子里出来了 |
[19:15] | – Oh, gross! – Markowski! | -真恶心 -马科夫斯基 |
[19:17] | Get back in formation! | 返回队列 |
[19:20] | All right, ladies, | 姑娘们 |
[19:21] | the kitten whispers and tickle fights stop now. | 停止这些挠痒痒的小把戏 |
[19:23] | The entrance to the lab is straight ahead. | 实验室入口就在前方 |
[19:25] | – I’ll meet you guys inside! – No! | -我先进去了 -不要 |
[19:27] | Sanctuary! Sanctuary! | 快逃啊 快逃啊 |
[19:33] | I thought this was going to be like Centipede! | 我以为这就跟蜈蚣射手差不多 |
[19:34] | When did video games become so violent and scary? | 电子游戏怎么变得这么暴力恐怖了 |
[19:38] | Please, get me out of here! | 让我出去 |
[19:42] | Take her! | 抓她吧 |
[19:47] | What a rip-off! | 真是浪费钱 |
[19:49] | Get off me! It’s game over. Stop it! | 放开我 游戏结束了 住手 |
[19:55] | Beacon up! Beacon up! | 启动灯塔 启动灯塔 |
[20:00] | Cease fire! Cease fire! | 停火 停火 |
[20:09] | Attention! Return to start positions. | 注意 返回初始位置 |
[20:11] | Return to start positions. | 返回初始位置 |
[20:15] | Here, let me help you. Sorry about that. | 我来帮你 刚才真是抱歉 |
[20:17] | Yeah, you must be upset. | 对 你肯定很不爽 |
[20:19] | – Markowski. – Who? | -马科夫斯基 -谁 |
[20:21] | Whoa! Oh, yeah, me. I’m Markowski. | 对 是我 我是马科夫斯基 |
[20:25] | What’s the first rule of Hero’s Duty? | 英雄使命的头号规则是什么 |
[20:27] | No cuts, no butts, no coconuts? | 营房是我家 建设靠大家? |
[20:30] | Never interfere with the first-person shooter. | 绝不能干扰第一人称射手 |
[20:34] | Our job is to get the gamers to the top of that building | 我们的职责是把玩家带到那栋楼上 |
[20:36] | so they can get a medal, and that’s it! | 让他们拿到奖牌 仅此而已 |
[20:39] | So stick to the program, soldier! | 给我按程序来 大兵 |
[20:41] | Right. Right. Aye, aye. | 对 明白 |
[20:42] | Quarter alert! Quarter alert! | 区域警报 区域警报 |
[20:44] | All right, pussy willows. Back to start positions! | 好了 娘炮们 返回起始位置 |
[20:49] | Yeah, right. No way I’m going through that again. | 是啊 没错 你们自己慢慢玩去吧 |
[20:54] | So that’s where they keep the medal, huh? | 最后还真的会给奖牌呢 |
[21:02] | “New racers daily.” | 每天都有新车手 |
[21:04] | Sweet! I got next game. | 不错 下一局是我的 |
[21:06] | Go away, kid! | 走开 小鬼 |
[21:07] | We’re going to play all nine of today’s racers! | 我们要把今天的9个车手玩个遍 |
[21:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:26] | Where’s the wrecking guy? | 搞破坏的家伙呢 |
[21:28] | Where’s Ralph? He should be wrecking the building. | 拉尔夫去哪了 他应该来砸房子啊 |
[21:32] | Stick with the program. | 按程序来 |
[21:34] | Fix it, Felix! | 快手阿修 |
[21:44] | Ralph! Quarter alert! Game on! | 拉尔夫 区域警报 游戏开始了 |
[21:55] | Do something, Felix! | 做点什么 阿修 |
[21:57] | Just act natural. I’ll fix it. | 表现正常点 我来解决 |
[22:03] | Ralph! Ralph! | 拉尔夫 拉尔夫 |
[22:05] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[22:06] | Ralph? Ralph! | 拉尔夫 拉尔夫 |
[22:11] | Oh, my land! Where is he? | 我的天 他人呢 |
[22:14] | Mr. Litwak! | 里维克先生 |
[22:16] | What’s the trouble, sweetheart? | 什么事 小甜心 |
[22:17] | The game’s busted. | 游戏出毛病了 |
[22:20] | I can fix it! I can fix it! | 我能修好 我能修好 |
[22:23] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[22:24] | Looks like the game’s gone cuckoo, like my nana. | 这游戏跟我奶奶一样疯疯颠颠的 |
[22:27] | Sorry, sweetie. Here’s your quarter back. | 抱歉 亲爱的 这是退你的钱 |
[22:30] | But what about the game? | 那游戏怎么办 |
[22:31] | I’ll have someone look at it tomorrow… | 我明天找人来看看 |
[22:33] | But if he can’t fix it, it might be time | 如果修不好的话 |
[22:35] | to put old Ralph and Felix out to pasture. | 就让拉尔夫和阿修这俩老家伙安息吧 |
[22:38] | Like my nana. | 像我奶奶一样 |
[22:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, we’re out of order. | 女士们先生们 我们游戏故障了 |
[22:53] | Sweet mercy! Without Ralph, we’re doomed! | 老天慈悲 没有拉尔夫我们就完了 |
[22:56] | They’re going to pull our plug! | 他们会切断我们的电源的 |
[22:59] | Okay, everybody, calm down. | 好了 大家冷静 |
[23:03] | Ralph probably fell asleep in the washroom of Tapper’s again. | 拉尔夫可能又在超级酒保的厕所里睡着了 |
[23:07] | See? There he is now. | 看见没 他回来了 |
[23:15] | Why, it’s Q*bert. What brings you here, neighbor? | 是Q伯特 什么风把你吹来了 邻居 |
[23:20] | What’s he saying, Felix? | 他说什么 阿修 |
[23:21] | Stand by. My Q*bert-ese is a little rusty. | 准备帮忙 我的Q伯特语不太灵光 |
[23:39] | Ralph’s gone Turbo! | 拉尔夫跟沃伦一样出走了 |
[23:56] | Shiny. | 闪闪发光 |
[23:58] | Attention! The arcade is now closed. | 注意 游戏厅已经关闭 |
[24:01] | Did you get a load of Markowski? | 沾了一身马科夫”屎”基 |
[24:03] | Shut your chew holes. | 闭上你的鸟嘴 |
[24:06] | Cy-Bug. | 星际甲虫 |
[24:17] | Taste it! | 受死吧 |
[24:25] | Slick Tiddlywinking, pint-size. | 劣质游戏里的小不点 |
[24:27] | I’m Fix-It Felix, Jr., ma’am. | 我是快手阿修 长官 |
[24:29] | From the game Fix-It Felix, Jr. | 从快手阿修游戏里来的 |
[24:33] | Jiminey jaminey! | 我的七舅老爷 |
[24:35] | Look at that high definition. Your face! | 高分辨率就是不一样 你的脸 |
[24:40] | It’s amazing! | 美极了 |
[24:42] | Flattery don’t charge these batteries, civilian. | 靠花言巧语是打不赢仗的 平民 |
[24:46] | Now, state your business. | 说明你的来意 |
[24:48] | I’m looking for my colleague, Wreck-It Ralph? | 我在找我的同事 破坏王拉尔夫 |
[24:50] | Never heard of him. | 没听说过 |
[24:52] | Well, Q*bert saw him come in here. | Q伯特看见他来这里了 |
[24:55] | lmpossible. Nothing gets past me. | 不可能 没人能从我面前溜进去 |
[24:59] | That came from the tower. | 是塔那边传来的 |
[25:20] | Nice eggs. Nice eggs! | 乖乖蛋 乖乖蛋 |
[25:23] | Okay. That was easy. | 行了 真容易 |
[25:30] | Congratulations, soldier. | 恭喜你 士兵 |
[25:32] | It is my honor to bestow upon you | 我很荣幸的授予你 |
[25:35] | the Medal of Heroes. | 英雄奖章 |
[25:53] | No way! | 好棒 |
[25:55] | Ten-hut! | 立正 |
[26:01] | History will long revere your courage and sacrifice. | 历史将永远铭记你的勇气与奉献 |
[26:04] | Well, thank you! | 谢了 |
[26:05] | You have etched in the rock of virtue | 你为人类美德之石增添了 |
[26:07] | a legacy beyond compare. | 浓墨重彩的传奇一笔 |
[26:09] | Thanks, guys. At ease! | 谢了伙计们 稍息 |
[26:12] | You are the universe’s greatest hero. | 你是宇宙间最伟大的英雄 |
[26:19] | The living embodiment of all this corps represents. | 你的存在诠释了这支队伍的优良品质 |
[26:23] | Bravery. Integrity. Grace under pressure. | 英勇无畏 奉公律己 临危不乱 |
[26:27] | And above all, dignity. | 最重要的是 自尊自强 |
[26:29] | Escape pod activated. | 启动逃生舱 |
[26:35] | Get off my face! | 走开 |
[26:42] | Incoming! | 有袭击 |
[26:49] | – Ralph! – Cy-Bug! | -拉尔夫 -星际甲虫 |
[27:04] | Oh, no! | 不要啊 |
[27:45] | Sayonara, sucker! | 再见了 废物 |
[27:58] | “Sugar Rush”? | 糖果竞速 |
[28:06] | Oh, no! | 不要啊 |
[28:08] | This is that candy go-cart game over by the Whac-A-Mole. | 快打地鼠那边的糖果卡丁车游戏 |
[28:12] | I got to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[28:14] | Oh, no! My medal! | 不 我的奖牌呢 |
[28:19] | No, no, no, no, my medal! | 不不不 去哪了 |
[28:25] | No, no, my medal! | 不 不 我的奖牌 |
[28:48] | Hi, mister. | 好啊 先生 |
[28:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:53] | Man, you scared me, kid. I nearly soiled myself. | 吓我一跳 小朋友 差点溅一身泥 |
[28:58] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[29:00] | Ralph. Wreck-It Ralph. | 拉尔夫 破坏王拉尔夫 |
[29:02] | You’re not from here, are you? | 你不是这里的人 对吧 |
[29:03] | No, well, yeah. I mean, not from right in this area. | 不是…是 但不是这个区的 |
[29:07] | I’m just doing some work here. | 我只是来工作的 |
[29:08] | What kind of work? | 什么工作 |
[29:09] | Some routine candy tree trimming. | 例行的糖果树修剪 |
[29:12] | You probably want to stand back. | 你最好离远点 |
[29:13] | In fact, this whole area | 实际上 这个区 |
[29:15] | is technically closed while we’re trimming. | 在我们修剪的时候是关闭的 |
[29:17] | – Who’s “We”? – Candy tree department. | -我们? -糖果林业局 |
[29:19] | Where is everybody else? | 那其他人呢 |
[29:20] | Ah, it’s just me today. | 今天就只有我 |
[29:22] | So you just meant like the royal “We”? | 所以你说”我们”就是想显得厉害点 |
[29:25] | Yep. That’s right. | 对 没错 |
[29:27] | Hey, are you a hobo? | 你是个流浪汉吗 |
[29:29] | No. I’m not a hobo, but I am busy. | 不是 我不是流浪汉 但我很忙 |
[29:33] | Okay? So you go home. | 所以你快回家去吧 |
[29:35] | What’s that? Didn’t hear you. | 你说什么 我没听见 |
[29:37] | Your breath is so bad it made my ears numb. | 你的口臭把我耳朵都熏聋了 |
[29:39] | Listen, I tried to be nice. | 听着 我已经尽量友好了 |
[29:41] | I tried to be nice. | 我已经尽量友好了 |
[29:43] | – You’re mimicking me. – You’re mimicking me! | -你学我说话 -你学我说话 |
[29:47] | That is rude, and this conversation is over. | 这样很没礼貌 谈话到此为止 |
[29:50] | And this conversation is over. | 谈话到此为止 |
[29:52] | Uh, I wouldn’t grab that branch if I were you. | 我要是你的话 就不会抓那根树枝 |
[29:55] | I’m from the candy tree department, so I know what… | 我是糖果林业局的 所以我知道什么… |
[29:57] | It’s a double stripe. | 那根是双条纹的 |
[30:01] | Double stripes break. Guh-doy! | 双条纹的会断 笨蛋 |
[30:04] | Why are your hands so freakishly big? | 你的手怎么那么巨大 |
[30:06] | Uh, I don’t know. Why are you so freakishly annoying? | 不知道 你的嘴怎么这么烦人 |
[30:09] | Why are you so freakishly… | 你怎么这么… |
[30:12] | Sweet mother of monkey milk! A gold coin! | 妈妈咪呀 一枚金币 |
[30:14] | Don’t even think about it. That is mine. | 你想都别想 那是我的 |
[30:16] | Race you for it! | 看谁能抢到 |
[30:18] | I don’t have to race for it because it’s mine! | 我不用跟你抢 因为那就是我的 |
[30:21] | – Double stripe! – Come back here! | -双条纹的 -给我回来 |
[30:23] | – The winner! – Give it back! Give it! | -我赢啦 -还给我 给我 |
[30:29] | Double stripe. | 又是双条纹 |
[30:34] | Thank you! | 谢啦 |
[30:36] | Wait! Let me talk to you for one second. | 等等 我就跟你说一句话 |
[30:38] | Okay. Here’s the thing. | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[30:40] | I’m not from the candy tree department. | 我不是糖果林业局的 |
[30:42] | Lying to a child. Shame on you, Ralph. | 欺骗小孩子 真替你害臊 拉尔夫 |
[30:46] | But I wasn’t lying about the medal. That is my medal! | 但是奖牌的事我没说谎 那是我的奖牌 |
[30:49] | That’s why I was climbing the tree. It’s mine! | 所以我才爬树 是我的 我的 |
[30:52] | It’s precious to me. | 对我来说很宝贵 |
[30:53] | That thing is my ticket to a better life. | 是我走向新生活的入场券 |
[30:56] | Yeah, well, now it’s my ticket. | 是啊 现在是我的入场券了 |
[30:59] | – What the… – See you, chump! | -搞什么… -再见 老大 |
[31:00] | Come back! I’ll find you! | 回来 我会找到你的 |
[31:03] | I will find you! | 我会找到你的 |
[31:05] | Double stripe! | 又是双条纹 |
[31:08] | Nowhere to hide! | 你逃不掉的 |
[31:11] | Yeah, he banged around in here like some kind of hot shot, | 对 像流弹一样在这里横冲直撞 |
[31:14] | then he went barreling down into that sweet little game | 然后打着滚飞进那个甜甜的小游戏里了 |
[31:17] | like a crazy person. | 跟个疯子一样 |
[31:19] | “Sugar Rush.” | 糖果竞速 |
[31:21] | Cy-Bugs would chew up that game | 星际甲虫吃掉这个游戏的速度 |
[31:23] | faster than a chicken hawk in a coop of crippled roosters. | 比一只鹰吃光一笼瘸脚鸡还要快 |
[31:27] | – What was that, now? – What are you, thick? | -什么意思 -你是白痴吗 |
[31:29] | There was a Cy-Bug on that shuttle! | 那架飞行器上有只星际甲虫 |
[31:32] | Do you even know what a Cy-Bug is? | 你知道星际甲虫是什么吗 |
[31:34] | I can’t say that I do, ma’am. | 我其实不知道 长官 |
[31:36] | Cy-Bugs are like a virus. | 星际甲虫就像病毒 |
[31:38] | They don’t know they’re in a game. | 它们不知道自己是在游戏里 |
[31:40] | All they know is eat, kill, multiply. | 它们只知道吞噬 杀戮和繁殖 |
[31:43] | Without a beacon to stop them, | 如果没有灯塔阻止它们 |
[31:44] | they’ll consume Sugar Rush. | 它们会吃光糖果竞速 |
[31:47] | But do you think they’ll stop there? | 你觉得它们会就此停止吗 |
[31:48] | – Yes! – Wrong! | -对 -错 |
[31:50] | Viruses do not stop! | 病毒不会停止扩散 |
[31:53] | Once those Cy-Bugs finish off Sugar Rush, | 那些星际甲虫吃掉糖果竞速之后 |
[31:55] | they’ll invade every other game until this arcade | 就会一个个侵入其它游戏 |
[31:58] | is nothing but a smoking husk of forgotten dreams. | 整个游戏厅会被它们吃得连渣子都不剩 |
[32:04] | Kohut! My cruiser. | 科胡特 我的飞行器 |
[32:09] | Jeepers. Is she always this intense? | 天啊 她总是这么紧张吗 |
[32:12] | It’s not her fault. | 这不是她的错 |
[32:14] | She’s programmed with the most tragic back- story ever. | 她的角色设定是最悲剧的 |
[32:17] | The one day she didn’t do a perimeter check… | 她唯一没有做周边安检的那天 |
[32:21] | Her wedding day. | 就是她的大婚之日 |
[32:38] | Wait, ma’am! I’m going with you. | 等等 长官 我跟你一起去 |
[32:40] | Like fun you are, short stack. | 想都别想 三等残废 |
[32:43] | If you die outside your game, you don’t regenerate. | 在自己的游戏之外丧生就无法复活 |
[32:45] | Well, neither do you, ma’am. | 你不也一样 长官 |
[32:48] | And it is my job to fix what Ralph wrecks. | 我的工作就是修复拉尔夫造成的破坏 |
[32:51] | And I cannot ask you to risk your life cleaning up his mess. | 我不能让你冒生命危险收拾他的烂摊子 |
[32:55] | No flex on this one, ma’am. I am coming along with you. | 这点决不能让步 长官 我跟定你了 |
[33:36] | Citizens of Sugar Rush… | 糖果竞速的市民们 |
[33:40] | Just in time. | 时间刚好 |
[33:42] | …all hail our rightful ruler, King Candy. | 欢迎我们公正的君主 糖果王 |
[33:47] | Hello, my royal subjects! | 好啊 我忠诚的子民 |
[33:52] | Have some candy! | 来点糖果吧 |
[33:55] | Thank you for that stirring introduction, Sour Bill. | 感谢你如此激动人心的开场白 酸豆糖 |
[34:00] | And thank you to today’s avatars. | 感谢今天的代表选手们 |
[34:03] | It was a wonderful day of racing. It was. | 为我们带来了精彩的比赛 |
[34:06] | But now the arcade is closed, | 现在游戏厅打烊了 |
[34:08] | so it’s time to wipe the slate clean | 是时候清理赛道 |
[34:10] | and race to decide our new roster. | 选出新的代表选手了 |
[34:14] | The first nine racers across that finish line | 前9名冲过终点的车手 |
[34:17] | will represent Sugar Rush as tomorrow’s avatars! | 将成为糖果竞速明天的代表选手 |
[34:22] | Race! Race! Race! | 比赛 比赛 比赛 |
[34:24] | Okay, calm down. | 别激动 |
[34:26] | Listen! This event is pay-to-play. We all know this. | 参赛是要付费的 我们都知道 |
[34:30] | The fee to compete is one gold coin | 参赛费是一枚金币 |
[34:33] | from your previous winnings, | 如果你之前赢过比赛 |
[34:35] | if you’ve ever won, which I have. | 就会有金币 我赢过 |
[34:38] | Let me go first! | 我先来 |
[34:45] | King Candy! | 糖果王 |
[34:54] | Taffyta Muttonfudge! | 太妃塔·绵绵糖 |
[34:56] | Stay sweet! | 甜蜜到永远 |
[34:58] | Adorabeezle Winterpop. | 甜蜜蜜·真知棒 |
[35:01] | Gloyd Orangeboar! | 格乐多·香橙派 |
[35:05] | Little stealer! Wait till I catch that brat. | 偷金币的贼 等我抓住那个小鬼 |
[35:09] | Minty Zaki. Snowanna Rainbeau. | 蜜薄荷·扎琪 雪花花·彩虹糖 |
[35:13] | Rancis Fluggerbutter. Jubileena Bing-Bing. | 蓝芝士·悠优饼 朱古丽·透心凉 |
[35:17] | Swizzle Malarkey. | 扭扭糖·玛拉姬 |
[35:20] | Candlehead. | 蜡烛头 |
[35:29] | Sour Bill, who’s that last one? | 酸豆糖 最后一个是谁 |
[35:35] | Vanellope von Schweetz! | 凡妮洛普·冯·好味糍 |
[35:37] | Yippee! I’m in the race! | 好棒 我参赛了 |
[35:39] | Vanellope? | 凡妮洛普 |
[35:42] | The Glitch! | 那个故障女 |
[35:45] | Now, now! | 不要慌 |
[35:47] | Everything is all right! Security! | 一切尽在掌控 保安 |
[35:51] | Come here, kid! | 过来 小鬼 |
[35:52] | We’re not going to hurt you, you little freak! | 我们不会伤害你的 小怪胎 |
[35:57] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[35:58] | Slow down! Slow down a little bit. | 慢点 慢一点 |
[36:03] | You! Give me back my medal right now! | 你 马上把奖牌还给我 |
[36:07] | – Ah, boy! – Go! | -天啊 -快跑 |
[36:09] | What is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[36:11] | Come on! Go! Roll! | 快逃命 快跑 |
[36:25] | Careful! What are you doing? | 当心 你在干什么 |
[36:37] | Come back here! | 给我过来 |
[36:41] | I can’t move! | 动不了了 |
[36:42] | Now we got him! | 这下逮住他了 |
[36:44] | Oh, good, the cops. She went that way! | 太好了 警察来了 她往那边跑了 |
[36:46] | – Hold still! – Take that! | -不许动 -吃我一棍 |
[36:48] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[36:49] | Okay, folks. | 好了 各位 |
[36:51] | Calm down! Everything’s all right. | 大家冷静 没事了 |
[36:54] | The monster’s been caught! | 怪物已经被抓住了 |
[36:56] | We’ll repair all the damage. | 我们会修复一切破坏 |
[36:58] | Don’t worry. We will have our race before the arcade opens. | 别慌 我们会在游戏厅开门前进行比赛 |
[37:02] | And I’m in it. Yes! | 我也会参赛 好棒 |
[37:10] | There’s no way that I am racing with a glitch. | 我绝不会跟一个故障女比赛 |
[37:13] | Rancis, Candlehead, come on. | 蓝芝士 蜡烛头 跟我来 |
[37:15] | Sour Bill, that glitch cannot be allowed to race! | 酸豆糖 绝不能让那个故障女参赛 |
[37:19] | And bring that thing to my castle. | 把那玩意儿带到我的城堡里来 |
[37:22] | Guys! She took… | 大伙 她拿走了… |
[37:29] | Or-e-oh Oreo! | 奥-利奥 奥利-奥 |
[37:33] | Or-e-oh | 奥-利奥 |
[37:46] | Sour Bill, de-taffify this monster | 酸豆糖 把他的脸弄干净 |
[37:49] | so we can see what we’re up against here. | 我们来看看这是何方神圣 |
[37:51] | Mm-kay. | 好吧 |
[37:54] | Milk my duds! It’s Wreck-It Ralph? | 奶了个糖的 是破坏王拉尔夫 |
[37:57] | Yeah. Who are you, the guy that makes the donuts? | 没错 你又是谁 做甜甜圈的吗 |
[38:00] | Please. No. I’m King Candy! | 求你了 不 我是糖果王 |
[38:04] | I see you’re a fan of pink. | 看得出你很喜欢粉色 |
[38:06] | Salmon. Salmon, that’s obviously… | 橙色 橙色 很明显是… |
[38:08] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[38:09] | Look, Your Candiness, this is just a big misunderstanding. | 糖果阁下 这只是个误会 |
[38:14] | Just get me out of this cupcake, | 把我从这个蛋糕里弄出去 |
[38:15] | I’ll get my medal, and I’ll be out of your way. | 我拿回我的奖牌 然后我会走得远远的 |
[38:18] | Your medal? Bad guys don’t win medals. | 你的奖牌? 坏人赢不到奖牌 |
[38:22] | Well, this one did. | 我赢到了 |
[38:23] | I earned it over in Hero’s Duty. | 在英雄使命里 |
[38:25] | You game-jumped? | 你跨游戏了 |
[38:26] | Ralph, you’re not going Turbo, are you? | 拉尔夫 你不会想步沃伦后尘吧 |
[38:29] | What? No, no. | 什么 不不不 |
[38:30] | Because if you think you can come in here to my kingdom | 如果你以为你能来到我的王国 |
[38:34] | and take over my game, you’ve got another thing coming! | 夺走我的游戏 那你就等着尝尝… |
[38:37] | Easy, Your Puffiness. | 淡定 暴躁阁下 |
[38:38] | It’s not my fault one of your children | 又不是我的错 你的糖果地里 |
[38:40] | of the candy corn stole my medal. | 有个小鬼偷了我的奖牌 |
[38:42] | “Children of the candy corn”? Who’d… | 糖果地里的小鬼 谁… |
[38:45] | The Glitch! | 那个故障女 |
[38:46] | The coin she used to buy her way into the race. | 她用来参赛的金币 |
[38:49] | That was your medal? | 不会是你的奖牌吧 |
[38:50] | She did what? I need that back! | 她怎么了 我要把奖牌拿回来 |
[38:52] | Well, I’m afraid I can’t help you. It’s gone, you know. | 我恐怕帮不了你 它没了 |
[38:55] | It’s nothing but code now. | 它…现在就是一堆代码 |
[38:58] | It will stay that way until someone wins the cup | 在赛车优胜者拿到奖杯之前 |
[39:01] | at the end of the race. | 它会一直是代码的状态 |
[39:02] | Maybe I’ll have to have a little talk | 到时候我会去找赢了的人 |
[39:04] | with the winner then. | 好好谈谈 |
[39:06] | Is that a threat I smell? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[39:09] | Beyond the halitosis you so obviously suffer from. | 除了…看来你真是饱受口臭折磨 |
[39:12] | Listen, Nilly-Wafer, I’m not leaving without my medal! | 听着娘娘腔 拿不回奖牌我是不会走的 |
[39:16] | Yes, you are. | 不走也得走 |
[39:18] | Wynnchel, Duncan, get him out of that cupcake | 瘦热狗 胖面圈 把他从蛋糕里弄出来 |
[39:21] | and on the first train back home. | 让他坐头班车回家 |
[39:22] | If I ever see you here again, Wreck-It Ralph, | 要是再让我看见你 破坏王拉尔夫 |
[39:26] | I’ll lock you in my fungeon. | 我就把你关进”乐牢” |
[39:28] | Fungeon? | “乐牢”? |
[39:29] | Fun dungeon, you know? It’s a play on words. | 乐趣地牢 懂吧 一语双关 |
[39:32] | It’s the… | 是乐… |
[39:34] | Never mind! | 没什么 |
[39:35] | I’ve got a glitch to deal with, thanks to you. | 托你的福 我还要对付那个故障女 |
[39:38] | Goodbye, Wreck-It Ralph! It hasn’t been a pleasure. | 再见 破坏王拉尔夫 真不愉快 |
[39:46] | This thing is hard as a rock. | 这蛋糕像石头一样硬 |
[39:47] | I can see that. | 我看得见 |
[39:48] | – Get the tools. – What tools? | -拿家伙来 -什么家伙 |
[39:50] | Quiet, you! | 安静点 |
[39:53] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[39:55] | – Take it easy, big boy! – Stay away from me! | -放松 大个子 -离我远点 |
[39:56] | He’s getting away! | 他跑了 |
[40:03] | Quick! Call out the Devil Dogs. | 快 出动夹心恶狗 |
[40:22] | Chocolate. I hate chocolate! | 巧克力 我讨厌巧克力 |
[40:25] | I got to get my medal back. | 我得把奖牌拿回来 |
[40:31] | The pot goes to the winning racer! | 赢了的车手会拿到奖杯 |
[40:34] | Hey, kids! Can I talk to you for a second? | 孩子们 能说句话吗 |
[40:46] | Hello, fellow racers! | 大家好 同行们 |
[40:49] | It’s that little crumb snatcher. | 是偷我奖牌的小鬼头 |
[40:51] | Candlehead, Taffyta, Rancis, you’re looking well. | 蜡烛头 太妃塔 蓝芝士 气色不错 |
[40:54] | Came by to check out the competition, huh? | 是想来摸清我的底细吗 |
[40:57] | Well, here it is, the Lickety-Split! | 就是她了 闪速踏踏车 |
[41:00] | Sheesh. Looks like she built it herself. | 老天 看着像她自己造的 |
[41:02] | I built it myself. | 我自己造的 |
[41:04] | Fastest pedal-power west of the Whac-A-Mole. | 快打地鼠以西最快的脚踏动力 |
[41:06] | Check her out. | 看好了 |
[41:12] | Oh, Vanellope, it’s so… You. | 凡妮洛普 真是…你的风格 |
[41:16] | But you have to back out of the race. Yeah. | 但…你必须退出比赛 |
[41:20] | Oh, no, I don’t, | 不 我不会 |
[41:22] | because I paid my fee and I’m on the board… | 我付了参赛费 显示屏上有我的名字 |
[41:25] | So, yeah, I’m definitely racing. | 所以 我铁定参赛 |
[41:27] | Yeah, well, King Candy says glitches can’t race. | 是吗 糖果王说故障人员不能参赛 |
[41:30] | I’m not a glitch, Taffyta. I’ve just got pixslexia, okay? | 我不是故障人员 太妃塔 只是像素障碍罢了 |
[41:33] | The rules are there for a reason, Vanellope. | 规定自有它存在的道理 凡妮洛普 |
[41:36] | To protect us. Say I’m you. | 是为了保护我们 假设我是你 |
[41:39] | I’m in my weird little car and I’m driving | 坐在怪模怪样的小车里 |
[41:41] | and I actually feel kind of cool for once. | 我骑着车 感觉好极了 |
[41:44] | And then, all of a sudden, oh, no. | 突然之间 不好 |
[41:46] | I’m glitching! | 我出…出…出故障了 |
[41:49] | See? You’re an accident just waiting to happen. | 看吧 你就是个不定时的炸弹 |
[41:52] | Oh, no! I glitched, too! | 不好 我也出…出…出故障了 |
[41:56] | – What are you doing? – Uncool. | -你们干什么 -真粗鲁 |
[41:58] | Stop it! Stop! You’re breaking it! | 住手 你们把它弄坏了 |
[42:02] | Please! | 拜托 |
[42:03] | I just want to race like you guys. | 我只想像你们一样参赛 |
[42:06] | You will never be a racer because you’re a glitch. | 你永远做不成车手 因为你是个大故障 |
[42:09] | And that’s all you’ll ever be! | 一辈子都是 |
[42:13] | Hey! Leave her alone! | 喂 给我住手 |
[42:19] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们快走 |
[42:25] | Scram, you rotten little cavities! | 快滚 你们这群小人渣 |
[42:27] | Before I throw you in the mud! | 当心我把你们扔泥浆里 |
[42:35] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[42:38] | You’re welcome, you rotten little thief. | 不客气 小毛贼 |
[42:41] | I’m not a thief! I just borrowed your stupid coin. | 我不是贼 我就是借用你的破金币 |
[42:44] | I was going to give it back to you as soon as I won the race. | 赢了比赛之后马上就会还你 |
[42:47] | It’s not a coin. It is a medal. | 那不是金币 是枚奖牌 |
[42:50] | Coin, medal, whatever. | 金币 奖牌 管它呢 |
[42:51] | Just go back to your own dumb game and win another one. | 回你的弱智游戏里再赢一个不就行了 |
[42:54] | I can’t. I didn’t win it in my game. | 不行 我不是在自己的游戏里赢的 |
[42:57] | I won it in Hero’s Duty. | 是在英雄使命里赢的 |
[42:59] | Hero’s Doodie? | 英雄屎命? |
[43:03] | It’s not that kind of duty. | 不是那个”屎” |
[43:05] | I bet you really got to watch where you step | 在英雄”屎”命这种游戏里 |
[43:07] | in a game called Hero’s Doodie! | 走路一定得注意脚底吧 |
[43:10] | What did you win the medal for, wiping? | 你赢奖牌做什么 擦着玩吗 |
[43:15] | I hope you washed your hands after you handled that medal. | 希望你摸过奖牌之后记得洗手 |
[43:17] | – Listen! – One more, one more. | -听着 -还有一个 还有一个 |
[43:19] | Why did the hero flush the toilet? | 为什么英雄要冲马桶 |
[43:22] | – Say “why.” – Why? | -问”为什么” -为什么 |
[43:24] | Because it was his doodie! | 因为那是他的”屎”命 |
[43:27] | How dare you insult Hero’s Duty? | 你竟敢侮辱英雄使命 |
[43:29] | You little guttersnipe! | 黄毛丫头 |
[43:30] | I earned that medal | 奖牌是我赢来的 |
[43:31] | and you better get it back for me toot-sweet, sister! | 你最好麻利地给我拿回来 小妹妹 |
[43:34] | Well, unless you’ve got a go-cart | 除非你后脖颈的赘肉里 |
[43:36] | hidden in the fat folds of your neck, | 藏着一辆卡丁车 |
[43:38] | I can’t help you! | 不然我也没办法 |
[43:46] | What a moron. | 真是个白痴 |
[43:48] | Hey, genius! It’s a jawbreaker. | 天才 这是粉身碎骨糖 |
[43:50] | You’re never going to break… | 你不可能打碎… |
[43:57] | Enjoy your little tantrum, diaper baby? | 心情不好吗 小宝贝 |
[44:00] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[44:02] | Look, you want that medal, right? And I want to race. | 你想要奖牌 对吧 而我想赛车 |
[44:06] | So here’s what I’m thinking. | 你看这样行不行 |
[44:08] | You help me get a new cart… A real cart… | 你帮我弄一辆新车 一辆真正的赛车 |
[44:12] | And I’ll win the race and get you back your medal. | 我参加比赛 把奖牌赢回来 |
[44:14] | You want me to help you? | 你想让我…帮你? |
[44:17] | All you got to do is break something for me. | 你只需要帮我破坏一些东西 |
[44:20] | Come on. What do you say, friend? | 来吧 怎么样 朋友 |
[44:23] | We are not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[44:24] | Oh, come on, pal. You son of a gun. | 来吧 伙计 你个大坏蛋 |
[44:28] | Come on, buddy. Let’s shake on it. | 来吧 哥们 来握个手 |
[44:32] | Come on, chumbo. | 来吧 大块头 |
[44:33] | Ralph, my man. My main man. | 拉尔夫是好人 大好人 |
[44:38] | My arm’s getting tired. Do we have a deal or not? | 我胳膊都酸了 到底行不行 |
[44:43] | You better win. | 你最好能赢 |
[44:48] | Well, I’ll say this much, | 我就说一句 |
[44:49] | they don’t call your friend “Wreck-lt” For nothing. | 你朋友”破坏王”的名头真不是盖的 |
[44:53] | There’s the shuttle. | 找到飞行器了 |
[44:58] | Is he in there? | 他在里面吗 |
[45:00] | Nope. Lucky for him. | 不在 算他走运 |
[45:02] | Otherwise I would have slapped his corpse. | 否则我就要鞭他的尸了 |
[45:06] | No Cy-Bug, either. | 星际甲虫也不见了 |
[45:08] | Got to find it before it lays its filthy eggs. | 得赶在它产下它肮脏的卵之前找到它 |
[45:13] | It came this way, | 他往这边走了 |
[45:14] | but the sugar particles in the atmosphere are jamming my sensor. | 空气中的糖微粒堵塞了我的传感器 |
[45:17] | Can’t get a read on it. | 无法读取数据 |
[45:19] | So what is it with this Wreck-It joker? | 这个破坏王家伙是怎么回事 |
[45:21] | Why did he go AWOL? | 他为什么擅离职守 |
[45:22] | I wish I knew, ma’am. | 我也想知道 长官 |
[45:24] | He was acting all squirrelly last night… | 他昨晚表现得很古怪 |
[45:27] | Going on about cake and medals… | 不停地说蛋糕 奖牌什么的 |
[45:30] | But I never thought he’d go Turbo. | 但我没想到他会步沃伦后尘 |
[45:33] | “Go Turbo”? | 沃伦是谁 |
[45:34] | That’s right, you guys just got plugged in. | 对了 你们刚来肯定不知道 |
[45:37] | Well, back when the arcade first opened, | 这个游戏厅刚开业的时候 |
[45:40] | Turbo Time was by far the most popular game. | 沃伦时刻是当时最受欢迎的游戏 |
[45:43] | – And Turbo… – Turbo-tastic! | -而沃伦 -沃伦必胜 |
[45:46] | – He loved the attention. – Turbo-tastic! | -他喜欢引人注目 -沃伦必胜 |
[45:49] | So, when RoadBlasters got plugged in | 后来急速小子面世 |
[45:51] | and stole Turbo’s thunder… | 抢了沃伦的风头 |
[45:53] | New game. All right! | 新游戏 太棒了 |
[45:55] | Boy, was he jealous. | 他嫉妒得要死 |
[45:58] | So jealous that he abandoned his game | 熊熊的妒火让他抛弃了自己的游戏 |
[46:01] | and tried to take over the new one. | 妄图称霸新游戏 |
[46:03] | These are the greatest graphics I’ve ever seen! | 这是我见过的最棒的画面 |
[46:05] | Turbo-tastic! | 沃伦必胜 |
[46:07] | Hey. Is that… | 那不会是… |
[46:08] | Turbo-tastic! | 沃伦必胜 |
[46:09] | That looks like Turbo. | 好像是沃伦 |
[46:10] | What’s Turbo doing in this game? Aw, come on! | 沃伦在这个游戏里干什么 搞什么 |
[46:14] | Mr. Litwak! | 里维克先生 |
[46:16] | Turbo ended up putting both games and himself out of order, for good. | 沃伦最终亲手葬送了这两个游戏 |
[46:23] | Yes, the selfish man is like a mangy dog chasing a cautionary tale. | 贪婪之人最终会作茧自缚 |
[46:28] | I know, right? | 就是说啊 |
[46:30] | That’s why I have to get Ralph home | 所以我必须带拉尔夫回去 |
[46:32] | or the same thing’s gonna happen to my game. | 否则我的游戏会重蹈覆辙 |
[46:40] | What is this? | 这是什么玩意 |
[46:42] | – “Nesquik Sand”? – Quicksand? | -雀巢流沙 -流沙 |
[46:44] | Oh, I’ll hop out and grab you one of those vines. | 我跳出去帮你拉条藤蔓下来 |
[46:53] | I can’t hop. I’m hop-less. This is hopeless! | 我跳不起来 没法跳 完了 |
[46:56] | We’re going to drown here. | 我们会被吞没的 |
[46:57] | Stop thrashing. Stop moving. | 别扑腾 别乱动 |
[46:59] | You’re making us sink faster. | 你再动我们沉得更快 |
[47:01] | We’re going to die! | 我们要死了 |
[47:01] | Get ahold of yourself! | 控制一下自己 |
[47:07] | The vines. They’re Laffy Taffy. | 那些藤蔓 它们是笑笑太妃糖 |
[47:10] | They’re attracted to whatever makes them laugh. | 它们会接近让它们发笑的东西 |
[47:12] | Here, hit me again. | 再打我一下 |
[47:17] | That’s not funny enough. Harder! | 这样不够好笑 打狠点 |
[47:20] | Look, you’re a nice guy. I can’t… | 你是个好人 我不能… |
[47:22] | No, ma’am! The arcade is depending on us. | 不 长官 游戏厅的命运就靠我们了 |
[47:25] | Now do your duty. That’s an ord… | 履行你的职责 这是命… |
[47:30] | It’s working! Hit me again. | 奏效了 再来 |
[47:32] | ooh, your eye. | 你的眼睛 |
[47:35] | I can fix it. Now… | 我能修好 继… |
[47:38] | San Fran-tastic! Again! | 好…极了 再来 |
[47:42] | You mean business! | 真地道 |
[47:45] | Yikes on bikes! | 爽歪歪 |
[47:47] | Wow! We’re… Killing… Them! | 它们…笑得…真欢 |
[47:52] | Comedy gold! | 喜剧之王 |
[48:19] | All right, enough with the goo-goo eyes. | 好了 含情脉脉什么的到此为止 |
[48:21] | We’ve got work to do. Let’s go. | 我们还有任务 走 |
[48:25] | Ugh. We lost the Cy-Bug. | 失去了星际甲虫的行踪 |
[48:28] | Come on. We’ll get a better view from the air. | 过来 在空中视野好一些 |
[48:29] | You think you can fix that shuttle? | 你能修好那个飞行器吗 |
[48:32] | Can do. | 小意思 |
[48:58] | All right, do your thing, knuckles. Bust it open! | 来干正事了 大粗手 把门砸开 |
[49:00] | What’s this? You’re a full-on criminal, aren’t you? | 这是什么 你真是个超级罪犯 |
[49:03] | Hey, we shook on it. | 我们有约在先 |
[49:09] | Thank you, Jeeves. | 多谢 人形吉普 |
[49:12] | What is this place? Where are the carts? | 这是哪 车都在哪 |
[49:15] | You gotta make one. | 我们得造一辆 |
[49:16] | What? No, no. | 什么 不不不 |
[49:18] | Look, kid, bad idea. Trust me. | 小鬼 这主意烂透了 相信我 |
[49:20] | I don’t make things. I break things. | 我不会造东西 只会破坏东西 |
[49:22] | Well, it looks like you’re going to be stepping outside | 看来你要硬着头皮上了 |
[49:24] | your comfort zone, then, Gladys. | 小公主 |
[49:26] | Ooh, this is a good one! | 这辆不错 |
[49:28] | Welcome to the bakery! Let’s bake a kart! | 欢迎来到烘焙间 我们来烘制赛车 |
[49:31] | What is this, another game? | 这是什么 又一个游戏? |
[49:33] | Yeah, well, it’s a mini-game. | 这是个迷你游戏 |
[49:34] | You have one minute to win it. | 你有一分钟时间 |
[49:36] | – What? – Come on, Ralph! | -什么 -快来 拉尔夫 |
[49:37] | Go! Mixing. | 现在 混合 |
[49:39] | Put the ingredients in the bowl | 材料碗里放 |
[49:41] | and throw away the trash. | 垃圾丢出去 |
[49:43] | Hairbrush. No! | 毛刷 不要 |
[49:45] | Underpants. No, no! | 内裤 不 不 |
[49:46] | You’re getting all the wrong stuff, kid. | 小鬼 你装的全是垃圾 |
[49:48] | I’m trying! | 我在努力 |
[49:50] | Let me up there. I’ll do it. No. Yes. | 最后还得我来 错 对 |
[49:53] | Gross. Milk. Yes, yes, yes. Oh! | 恶心 牛奶 对对 |
[49:57] | Batter up! | 搅拌 |
[50:03] | Come on! No sleeping on the job! | 加油 别偷懒 |
[50:06] | Baking! Pump up the heat | 烘焙 打气升温 |
[50:08] | and hold the perfect temperature. | 并保持在最佳温度 |
[50:11] | Ralph, a little help here? | 拉尔夫 帮我一把 |
[50:12] | I’m on it. | 来了 |
[50:15] | – Ralph! – Yeah, no problem. Give me this thing here. | -拉尔夫 -没事 把那玩意给我 |
[50:19] | Okay, good. Little more. | 好 再高点 |
[50:22] | Yeah, that’s it! | 保持住 保持住 |
[50:23] | Hold it, hold it, hold it. | 保持住 保持住 保持住 |
[50:26] | Yes! Come on. Get up, Ralph! Fifteen seconds! | 好棒 快起来 拉尔夫 还剩15秒 |
[50:30] | – Decorating! – Wheels first. | -装饰 -先装轮子 |
[50:32] | – How many? – Four, doy! | -几个 -四个 白痴 |
[50:33] | Got it. | 明白 |
[50:35] | Now frosting. A buttload of frosting! | 涂糖霜 涂得厚厚的 |
[50:38] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[50:51] | Time’s up! Congratulations. | 时间到 恭喜 |
[50:54] | You did it, and here’s your cart! | 顺利完成 这是你的车 |
[51:07] | Look, kid… I tried to warn you. | 听着 小鬼 我告诉过你 |
[51:12] | I can’t make things. I just break… | 我不会造东西 我只会破坏 |
[51:15] | I love it. | 我爱它 |
[51:17] | You do? | 真的 |
[51:18] | I love it. | 我爱它 |
[51:20] | I love it! I love it! I love it! | 我爱它 我爱它 我爱它 |
[51:22] | Look, it’s got a real engine! | 快看 它真的有引擎 |
[51:24] | And look at these wheels. | 看看这些轮子 |
[51:26] | I love it! I finally have a real cart! | 我爱它 我终于有辆真正的车了 |
[51:30] | Come on. A work of art like this must be signed. | 来 这么出色的艺术品必须署名 |
[51:37] | Cream puffs. | 奶油泡芙 |
[51:45] | This is Beard Papa. | 这里是泡芙工房 |
[51:47] | The Glitch is in the bakery! Get me King Candy! | 故障女在烘焙间里 让糖果王听电话 |
[51:55] | Oh, what? You have teeth? | 原来你有牙齿啊 |
[51:57] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you smile before. | 之前都没见你笑过 |
[52:00] | I’m not smiling. I was… I’m gassy, okay? | 我没笑 只是 我就偷着乐一下 |
[52:05] | Hold it right there, Glitch! | 站住别动 故障女 |
[52:09] | And Wreck-It Ralph? | 破坏王拉尔夫也在 |
[52:13] | Start the cart! Start the cart! | 发动赛车 发动赛车 |
[52:16] | What are you waiting for? Come on. Let’s go! | 还等什么 快 我们走 |
[52:17] | I don’t know how to drive a real cart. | 我不会开真车 |
[52:22] | You don’t what? | 你不会…什么 |
[52:23] | Are you hurt, Sire? | 你受伤了吗 陛下 |
[52:25] | No, he just glazed me. Get them! | 没有 他给我敷了个面膜 抓住他们 |
[52:28] | Gangway! | 开路 |
[52:34] | Stop, in the name of the king! That’s me! | 我以国王的名义命令你停下 就是我 |
[52:42] | Get off the road! | 离开大路 |
[52:48] | Head for Diet Cola Mountain! | 去健怡可乐山 |
[52:54] | – Drive into the wall! – What? | -往墙里开 -什么 |
[52:56] | Right there, between the two sugar-free lollipops! | 就在那两个无糖棒棒糖之间 |
[52:59] | – Are you crazy? – Just do it! | -你疯了吗 -照我说的做 |
[53:13] | Where did they go? They should have just turned. | 他们去哪了 他们可能转弯了 |
[53:18] | Find that glitch! Destroy that cart! | 找到那个故障女 毁了她的车 |
[53:21] | She can’t be allowed to race! | 绝不能让她参赛 |
[53:28] | So let me get this straight. You don’t know how to drive. | 我来把话说明白 你不会开车 |
[53:32] | Well, no, not technically. | 严格来说不会 |
[53:34] | – But, I just thought that… – What did you think? | -我只是想…-你是怎么想的 |
[53:36] | “Oh, I’ll just magically win the race | 我会神奇地赢得比赛 |
[53:39] | “just because I really want to!” | 因为我真的想赢 |
[53:41] | Look, wise guy. I know I’m a racer. | 自作聪明的家伙 我是个天生的车手 |
[53:43] | I can feel it in my code. | 我能感觉到 |
[53:47] | That’s it! I’m never getting my medal back. | 完了 我再也拿不回奖牌了 |
[53:50] | What is the big whoop about that crummy medal anyway? | 至于为了块破奖牌大呼小叫吗 |
[53:53] | The big whoop? | 大呼小叫? |
[53:55] | Well, this may come as a shock to you, but in my game, | 你或许不理解 我的游戏里 |
[53:57] | I’m the bad guy and I live in the garbage. | 我是住在垃圾堆里的坏人 |
[54:00] | – Cool. – No. Not cool. | -酷 -一点也不酷 |
[54:02] | Unhygienic and lonely and boring. | 不卫生又孤独还无聊 |
[54:05] | And that crummy medal was going to change all that. | 那块破奖牌原本可以改变这一切 |
[54:09] | I go home with that baby around my neck | 如果我戴着那块宝贝奖牌回家 |
[54:11] | and I’ll get a penthouse. Pies. | 什么顶层公寓 馅饼 冰雕 |
[54:13] | lce sculptures. Fireworks! | 烟花 就都是我的了 |
[54:18] | It’s grown-up stuff. You wouldn’t understand. | 大人的事你是不会懂的 |
[54:20] | No, I get it! | 不 我懂 |
[54:22] | That’s exactly what racing would do for me! | 这些正是赛车能带给我的 |
[54:24] | – Well, guess what? – What? | -你猜怎么着 -什么 |
[54:25] | News flash! Neither one of us is getting what we want! | 最新消息 我们的希望全都落空了 |
[54:32] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[54:50] | Yeah! Check it out. Look! | 是这样的 看 |
[55:00] | You got to watch out for the splash. | 小心别溅到身上 |
[55:01] | That stuff is broiling hot. | 那玩意滚烫 |
[55:03] | Yeah, I got that. Thank you. | 见识过了 谢谢你 |
[55:06] | What is this dump? | 这个垃圾场是怎么回事 |
[55:07] | I think it’s some sort of unfinished bonus level. | 可能是某个建设中的奖励关卡 |
[55:11] | Yeah. It’s pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[55:13] | I found that secret opening, and now I live here. | 我发现了秘密入口 现在住在这里 |
[55:17] | See? Oh, look, look, look. | 看啊 看啊 看啊 |
[55:19] | Welcome to my home! | 欢迎来到我家 |
[55:22] | I sleep in these candy wrappers. | 我盖着这些糖纸睡觉 |
[55:24] | I bundle myself up like a little homeless lady. | 把自己裹起来 像个无家可归的小妇人 |
[55:28] | By yourself? | 你一个人 |
[55:31] | With all this garbage around you? | 住在这堆垃圾里 |
[55:34] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[55:36] | I mean, everyone here says I’m just a mistake | 这里所有人都说我是个程序错误 |
[55:38] | and that I wasn’t even supposed to exist. | 我根本不应该存在 |
[55:40] | What do you expect? | 我还能怎样呢 |
[55:42] | Listen, kid… | 听着 小鬼 |
[55:44] | I know it’s none of my business | 我知道不关我的事 |
[55:47] | but why do you even stick around this game? | 但你为什么还留在这个游戏里 |
[55:49] | You really don’t know anything, do you? | 你其实什么都不懂 是吧 |
[55:52] | Glitches can’t leave their games. | 故障人员无法离开自己的游戏 |
[55:56] | It’s one of the joys of being me. | 这就是身为故障女的”乐趣” |
[56:07] | Hey, what are you doing? Come on! | 你干什么 拜托 |
[56:10] | I know it’s a dump, but it’s all I got. | 虽然是个垃圾堆 但也是我的全部 |
[56:12] | If you’re going to be a racer, | 如果你想成为一名车手 |
[56:14] | you’re going to have to learn how to drive. | 就得学会开车 |
[56:16] | And you can’t do that without a track. | 要学开车 就得有条赛道 |
[56:24] | All right, now. | 好了 |
[56:26] | Let’s hustle up. We’ve got some driving to do. | 抓紧时间 我们来练车 |
[56:28] | I’m going to learn to drive! I’m going to learn to drive! | 我要开车了我要学开车了 我要… |
[56:30] | Oh, wait. Do you know how to drive? | 等等 你会开车吗 |
[56:31] | Yeah! I mean, I haven’t done it, but… | 当然会 虽然没开过… |
[56:34] | Look, I flew a spaceship today, okay? | 我今天开了一架飞行器 |
[56:36] | You crashed it. | 坠毁了 |
[56:36] | Just get in. How hard can it be? Okay… | 上车 还能有多难 |
[56:40] | Start it up. | 发动 |
[56:43] | There we go. So there are some buttons on the floor. | 这就对了 下面有一些按钮 |
[56:47] | – Pedals. – Pedals. Right. | -是踏板 -踏板 对 |
[56:49] | Now, uh, that’s the go pedal. | 现在 这是油门 |
[56:54] | That I believe is the stopper. | 这个我觉得是刹车 |
[56:58] | And this… Wait. | 这个…等等 |
[57:01] | What is this? That doesn’t do anything. | 这是什么 没反应 |
[57:03] | Ooh, what does this joystick do? | 这个操纵杆是做什么的 |
[57:06] | Okay, good. Let’s try that again. | 很好 再来一次 |
[57:39] | Okay, now shift it. | 好 挂挡 |
[57:42] | That’s good. Keep going! Shift it again! | 很好 继续 再挂档 |
[57:49] | I told you, racing’s in my code! | 我早说过 我天生就是车手 |
[57:56] | I got that medal in the bag! | 奖牌是我的囊中物了 |
[57:57] | Hey, Ralphie, watch this! | 拉尔夫 看这里 |
[58:14] | Look out! | 当心 |
[58:25] | Hot cola! | 热可乐 |
[58:32] | So how did I do? | 我开得怎么样 |
[58:34] | Well, you almost blew up the whole mountain. | 你差点把整座山都炸了 |
[58:38] | Right, right. That’s a good note. | 对对 这评价不错 |
[58:39] | You got to get that glitch under control, kid. | 你必须控制住你的故障 小鬼 |
[58:41] | Okay, I will, I will. | 我会的 我会的 |
[58:44] | And then you think I got a chance? | 你觉得我有机会吗 |
[58:49] | Tiny. | 一点点 |
[58:50] | Yes, I’m going to win! | 好棒 我会赢 我会赢 |
[58:51] | I’m going to win! I’m going to win! | 我会赢 我会赢 我会赢 |
[58:54] | – Top shelf. – Top shelf. | -必胜 -必胜 |
[59:08] | Did you find her? Tell me you found her. | 你们找…快告诉我你们找到她了 |
[59:12] | You didn’t? | 没找到 |
[59:16] | Go. Leave me. | 滚 别烦我 |
[59:39] | Up, up, down, down… | 上 上 下 下 |
[59:43] | Start! | 开始 |
[59:47] | Oh, the code. It’s the sweet lifeblood of the game. | 代码 游戏的甜美命脉 |
[59:57] | Where are you? Let’s see… Stadium, no. | 你在哪里 体育场 不 |
[1:00:01] | Jumbotron. | 广场屏幕 |
[1:00:03] | There it is. The winner’s cup. | 在那里 冠军杯 |
[1:00:08] | One of these things is not like the others… It’s you! | 跟其它金币不一样的 就是你 |
[1:00:11] | We’re going to give you a nice new home. | 我们来给你找个新家 |
[1:00:26] | Success! | 成功了 |
[1:00:30] | Sour Bill, I’m going out. | 酸豆糖 我出去一趟 |
[1:00:31] | You’re in charge of the castle until I get back. | 我回来之前由你掌管城堡 |
[1:00:46] | Your face is still red. | 你的脸还红着 |
[1:00:47] | You might want to hit it again with your hammer. | 你应该再用锤子敲一下 |
[1:00:49] | Oh, that’s not blunt force trauma, ma’am. | 这不是瘀伤 长官 |
[1:00:52] | That’s just the honey glow in my cheeks. | 这是甜蜜的爱情之光 |
[1:00:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:00:56] | Ma’am, I just got to tell you… | 长官 我得告诉你 |
[1:01:00] | You are one dynamite gal. | 你真是个火辣美人 |
[1:01:04] | Wow, you are one dynamite gal. | 你真是个火辣美人 |
[1:01:09] | One dynamite gal. | 是个火辣美人 |
[1:01:11] | Dynamite gal. | 火辣美人 |
[1:01:14] | Dynamite… | 火辣 |
[1:01:21] | Get out. | 出去 |
[1:01:22] | All I said is you’re a dynamite gal. | 我就说了句火辣美人 |
[1:01:24] | I said get out! | 我说出去 |
[1:01:34] | Oh. Jiminey jaminey. | 什么跟什么啊 |
[1:01:43] | Yes? | 谁 |
[1:01:46] | I’m Fix-It Felix Jr., sir, | 我是快手阿修 先生 |
[1:01:48] | from the game Fix-It Felix Jr. | 来自游戏快手阿修 |
[1:01:51] | Have you seen my friend Ralph? | 你看到我朋友拉尔夫了吗 |
[1:01:52] | Wreck-It Ralph? | 破坏王拉尔夫 |
[1:01:54] | Yes. Yes, that’s him! | 没错 没错就是他 |
[1:01:55] | We should have locked him up when we had the chance. | 真后悔当时没把他关起来 |
[1:01:59] | Locked him up? | 把他关起来? |
[1:02:00] | I’m not making the same mistake with you. | 对你不会重蹈覆辙了 |
[1:02:07] | Hurry, hurry! Let’s go. Time’s a-wastin’. | 快点快点 时间不等人 |
[1:02:09] | Come on, Ralph! | 出来 拉尔夫 |
[1:02:11] | This is it. This is really happening. | 真棒 美梦成真了 |
[1:02:13] | I almost don’t believe it. | 简直难以置信 |
[1:02:14] | I mean, I have dreamt about it for so long, and now… | 我梦想这一天好久了 现在 |
[1:02:17] | And now… Now I think I’m going to puke, actually. | 现在 现在我觉得 我有点恶心 |
[1:02:19] | I mean, I think I might puke. | 我觉得有点恶心 |
[1:02:21] | – You know, like a “vurp.” – A what? | -你知道 就是想吐的意思 -什么 |
[1:02:22] | Vomit and a burp together, | 边打嗝边呕吐 |
[1:02:24] | and you can taste it, and it’s just like rising up. | 你还能尝到那种味道 一下子全涌上来 |
[1:02:27] | Oh, this is so exciting! | 我太兴奋了 |
[1:02:28] | Yes, it is. It’s exciting. | 没错 太令人兴奋了 |
[1:02:30] | Am I ready to be a real racer? | 我准备好做个真正的车手了吗 |
[1:02:32] | Ralph, what if the gamers don’t like me? | 拉尔夫 要是玩家不喜欢我呢 |
[1:02:34] | Who doesn’t love a brat with dirty hair? Come on. | 谁不喜欢脏兮兮的鬼精灵呢 拜托 |
[1:02:38] | Those people are going to love you. You know why? | 那些人会爱上你的 知道为什么吗 |
[1:02:42] | – Because you’re a winner. – I’m a winner. | -因为你是冠军 -冠军 |
[1:02:44] | – And you’re adorable! – I’m adorable! | -而且你很可爱 -我很可爱 |
[1:02:47] | And everyone loves an adorable winner! | 人人都爱可爱的冠军 |
[1:02:51] | Okay, come on. Listen to me. | 上来 听好 |
[1:02:53] | If you get nervous, just keep telling yourself, | 如果你觉得紧张 就不停地跟自己说 |
[1:02:56] | “I must win Ralph’s medal or his life will be ruined.” | 我得赢回拉尔夫的奖牌 不然他就毁了 |
[1:03:00] | – And have fun. Got it? – Got it. | -好好享受 好吗 -好 |
[1:03:04] | Oh, wait! | 等等 |
[1:03:07] | Hold on! | 等一下 |
[1:03:08] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[1:03:09] | I forgot something! I’ll be right back! | 我忘了点东西 马上回来 |
[1:03:14] | Kids. | 小鬼 |
[1:03:17] | Ralph! There you are. Hello! | 拉尔夫 在这里呢 你好 |
[1:03:20] | – You! – I come alone, unarmed. | -是你 -不不 我一个人来的 没带武器 |
[1:03:23] | I’ve had enough of you, pillow pants! | 我受够你了 娘娘腔 |
[1:03:25] | Please. Calm down! Please, look. Don’t! | 冷静点 拜托 |
[1:03:28] | I’m going to beat the filling out of you! | 我要把你打得满地找牙 |
[1:03:31] | You wouldn’t hit a guy with glasses, would you? | 你不会打一个用眼镜的人 对吧 |
[1:03:33] | You hit a guy with glasses. That’s… Well played. | 你用眼镜打了一个人 真是 干得好 |
[1:03:37] | What do you want, Candy? | 你到底要怎样 |
[1:03:39] | Listen, I just want to talk to you. | 听着 我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[1:03:41] | I’m not interested in anything you have to say. | 我对你要说的任何东西都没兴趣 |
[1:03:44] | How about this? Are you interested in this? | 那这个呢 你对这个有兴趣吗 |
[1:03:48] | My medal. How did you… | 我的奖牌 你怎么… |
[1:03:50] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[1:03:51] | It’s yours! Go ahead, take it. | 这是你的 尽管拿走 |
[1:03:58] | All I ask is that you hear me out. | 我只想让你好好听我说 |
[1:04:00] | About what? | 说什么 |
[1:04:01] | Ralph, do you know what the hardest part | 拉尔夫 你知道作为一个国王 |
[1:04:04] | about being a king is? | 最难的是什么吗 |
[1:04:06] | Doing what’s right, no matter what. | 坚持做正确的事 不论是什么 |
[1:04:09] | Get to the point. | 说重点 |
[1:04:10] | Point being, I need your help. | 重点就是我需要你的帮助 |
[1:04:12] | Sad as it is, Vanellope cannot be allowed to race. | 很遗憾 凡妮洛普不能参加比赛 |
[1:04:17] | Why are you people so against her? | 你们这些人怎么总针对她 |
[1:04:19] | I’m not against her! I’m trying to protect her! | 我不是针对她 我在保护她 |
[1:04:22] | If Vanellope wins that race | 如果凡妮洛普赢了比赛 |
[1:04:25] | she’ll be added to the race roster. | 她就会出现在代表车手名单里 |
[1:04:28] | Then gamers can choose her as their avatar. | 玩家就可以选择她的角色 |
[1:04:32] | And when they see her glitching | 如果他们看到画面闪烁 |
[1:04:34] | and twitching and just being herself, | 扭曲 就是她平时出故障那样 |
[1:04:37] | they’ll think our game is broken. | 他们会觉得是游戏坏了 |
[1:04:40] | We’ll be put out of order for good. | 我们就要被切断电源了 |
[1:04:43] | All my subjects will be homeless. | 我的子民们会无家可归 |
[1:04:47] | But there’s one who cannot escape because she’s a glitch. | 只有她逃不出去 因为她程序有故障 |
[1:04:53] | Help! Somebody, help! Help! | 救命 谁来救救我 |
[1:04:54] | And when the game’s plug is pulled… | 电源一旦被切断 |
[1:04:57] | No! | 不 |
[1:05:00] | …She’ll die with it. | 她就会跟着消失 |
[1:05:03] | You don’t know that will happen. | 你也不知道究竟会怎样 |
[1:05:05] | The gamers could love her. | 玩家也可能喜欢她 |
[1:05:07] | And if they don’t? | 如果不喜欢呢 |
[1:05:16] | I know it’s tough, | 我知道这很艰难 |
[1:05:18] | but heroes have to make the tough choices, don’t they? | 但英雄们总得做出艰难的抉择 不是吗 |
[1:05:22] | She can’t race, Ralph, | 她不能参加比赛 拉尔夫 |
[1:05:24] | but she won’t listen to me. | 但是 她不会听我的 |
[1:05:27] | So can I count on you to talk a little sense into her? | 我能指望你跟她讲讲道理吗 |
[1:05:33] | Very good. | 很好 |
[1:05:35] | I’ll give you two some time alone. | 你们俩单独谈一谈 |
[1:06:04] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[1:06:07] | Did you miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[1:06:08] | Yeah… Uh… Can we talk for a second? | 是啊 我们能谈谈吗 |
[1:06:12] | Wait. First, kneel down. | 等等 先跪下 |
[1:06:14] | What? No, we really… | 什么 不不 我们真的 |
[1:06:15] | Will you just do it? | 照我说的做 |
[1:06:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:06:19] | – Now, close your eyes. – Vanellope… | -现在 闭上眼睛 -凡妮洛普 |
[1:06:22] | Shush! Close them! | 闭嘴 快闭眼 |
[1:06:28] | Okay. Open them up. | 好了 睁眼吧 |
[1:06:32] | “To Stinkbrain.” Gee, thanks. | 给臭脑袋 天啊 谢谢 |
[1:06:35] | Turn it over. | 转过来看看 |
[1:06:38] | I made it for you. | 我为你做的 |
[1:06:41] | Just in case we don’t win. | 万一我们输了 你还有这个 |
[1:06:42] | Not that I think there’s even a remote chance we’re not going to win. | 虽然我们绝对不可能会输 |
[1:06:46] | Thanks, kid. Listen… | 谢谢你 小鬼 听我说 |
[1:06:48] | Now rise, my royal chump. | 请起身 吾之皇家冠军 |
[1:06:51] | I’ve got a date with destiny. | 我要去接受命运的挑战了 |
[1:06:54] | Ralph, come on. Move your molasses. | 拉尔夫 快点 糖糖屁动起来 |
[1:06:58] | – I’ve been thinking. – That’s dangerous. | -我一直在思考 -危险了 |
[1:07:01] | Who cares about this stupid race anyway? Right? | 谁在意这场破比赛啊 是吧 |
[1:07:05] | That’s not very funny, Ralph. | 一点都不好笑 拉尔夫 |
[1:07:06] | No, I’m serious, and it was really fun | 不 我是认真的 造车的过程 |
[1:07:08] | to build the car and everything… | 确实很有趣 |
[1:07:10] | But maybe you shouldn’t do it. | 但是 也许你不该去比赛 |
[1:07:13] | Hello? Is Ralph in there? | 喂 拉尔夫在吗 |
[1:07:15] | I’d like to speak to him, please. | 我要跟他说话 |
[1:07:17] | Look, what I’m saying is you can’t be a racer. | 听着 我的意思是你不能当车手 |
[1:07:20] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:22] | Why would you… | 你怎么会… |
[1:07:24] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:07:27] | No! | 不 |
[1:07:28] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪拿到的 |
[1:07:30] | Look, I’m going to be straight with you, kid. | 听好 我坦白跟你说 小鬼 |
[1:07:32] | I’ve been talking to King Candy. | 我跟糖果王谈过了 |
[1:07:34] | – King Candy? – Yeah. | -糖果王 -没错 |
[1:07:35] | You sold me out? | 你出卖我 |
[1:07:36] | No, I didn’t… Listen. You don’t understand. | 不 我没有 你不明白 |
[1:07:38] | No, I understand plenty. Traitor! | 不 我明白得很 叛徒 |
[1:07:41] | I’m not a traitor. Listen. | 我不是叛徒 听我说 |
[1:07:42] | You’re a rat! | 卑鄙小人 |
[1:07:43] | And I don’t need you, and I can win the race on my own. | 我不需要你 我一个人也能赢 |
[1:07:47] | But I’m trying to save your skin, kid! | 我是在救你的小命 小鬼 |
[1:07:49] | Put me down! Let me go! | 放我下来 让我走 |
[1:07:51] | No, you listen to me. | 不 你听我说 |
[1:07:52] | Do you know what’s going to happen | 你知道如果 |
[1:07:53] | when the players see you glitching? | 玩家发现你出故障会怎么样吗 |
[1:07:54] | They’ll think the game’s broken. | 他们会觉得游戏坏了 |
[1:07:55] | I don’t care! You’re a liar! | 我不在乎 你是个骗子 |
[1:07:57] | You better care, because if your game goes out of order, | 你必须在乎 如果你的游戏被断电 |
[1:08:00] | you go down with the ship, little sister! | 你会跟着陪葬的 小妹妹 |
[1:08:01] | I’m not listening to you! | 我不听 |
[1:08:02] | Get out of my way! I’m going to that race! | 别挡我的路 我要去比赛 |
[1:08:05] | No, you’re not! | 不 你不能去 |
[1:08:08] | Take me down from here, Ralph, right now! | 放我下来 拉尔夫 快点 |
[1:08:11] | No. I’m doing this for your own good! | 不 我这么做是为你好 |
[1:08:16] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:08:17] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:08:19] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[1:08:20] | Please, Ralph! | 求你了 拉尔夫 |
[1:08:22] | No! | 不 |
[1:08:23] | Stop it! Stop it! No! | 住手 住手 不要 |
[1:08:43] | You really are a bad guy. | 原来你真的是坏人 |
[1:09:21] | Hello? Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[1:09:25] | Felix? Mary? | 阿修 玛丽 |
[1:09:27] | Well, you actually went and did it. | 看来你真的做到了 |
[1:09:30] | Gene. Where is everybody? | 吉恩 大家都去哪了 |
[1:09:33] | They’re gone. | 他们都走了 |
[1:09:35] | After Felix went to find you and then didn’t come back… | 阿修去找你了 至今都没回来 |
[1:09:38] | Everyone panicked and abandoned ship. | 大家惊慌失措 弃家而逃 |
[1:09:41] | But I’m here now. | 但我回来了 |
[1:09:43] | It’s too late, Ralph. | 太晚了 拉尔夫 |
[1:09:45] | Litwak’s pulling our plug in the morning. | 里维克明早就会拔掉我们的电源 |
[1:09:59] | But never let it be said that I’m not a man of my word. | 但是 我不想被说成一个言而无信的人 |
[1:10:03] | The place is yours, Ralph. Enjoy. | 这地方是你的了 拉尔夫 好好享受 |
[1:10:09] | Gene, wait! Wait! | 吉恩 等等 等等 |
[1:10:12] | Listen, this is not what I wanted! | 听着 这不是我想要的 |
[1:10:15] | Well, what did you want, Ralph? | 你想要什么 拉尔夫 |
[1:10:17] | I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 我 我只是 |
[1:10:22] | I was just tired of living alone in the garbage. | 我只是厌倦了一个人住在垃圾堆里 |
[1:10:27] | Well, now you can live alone in the penthouse. | 现在你可以一个人住在公寓顶层了 |
[1:11:37] | Hey, cough drop. | 喂 止咳糖 |
[1:11:39] | Explain something to me. | 给我解释一下 |
[1:11:40] | If Vanellope was never meant to exist, | 如果凡妮洛普根本不该存在 |
[1:11:42] | then why is her picture on the side of the game console? | 那她的照片怎么会贴在游戏机上 |
[1:11:50] | What’s going on | 这层诱人的糖衣下面 |
[1:11:51] | in this candy-coated heart of darkness? | 究竟隐藏了什么阴谋 |
[1:11:53] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:11:53] | – Talk! – No. | -说 -不说 |
[1:11:55] | – I’ll lick you. – You wouldn’t. | -那我舔你了 -你不会的 |
[1:11:56] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:11:59] | That’s like sandpaper! | 你舌头跟砂纸一样 |
[1:12:01] | Wonder how many licks it will take to get to your center. | 猜猜舔多少下才能舔到你的夹心呢 |
[1:12:04] | I’ll take it to my grave! | 你舔死我都不说 |
[1:12:06] | Fair enough. | 那好啊 |
[1:12:11] | They call you Sour Bill for a reason. | 怪不得大家叫你酸豆糖 |
[1:12:14] | – Had enough yet? – Okay, I’ll talk, I’ll talk! | -够了没有 -好好 我说 我说 |
[1:12:17] | Vanellope was a racer | 凡妮洛普曾经是个车手 |
[1:12:19] | until King Candy tried to delete her code! | 后来糖果王想删掉她的代码 |
[1:12:21] | Tried to delete her code? | 想删掉她的代码? |
[1:12:23] | So that’s why she’s a glitch! | 怪不得她会出故障 |
[1:12:25] | Why is he doing this to her? | 他为什么这么对她 |
[1:12:27] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[1:12:28] | Suit yourself. | 你看着办吧 |
[1:12:29] | No, no, no! I swear I don’t know! | 别别别 我发誓我真不知道 |
[1:12:32] | He literally locked up our memories | 他封锁了我们的记忆存储 |
[1:12:34] | and I cannot remember! | 我完全记不起来 |
[1:12:35] | Nobody can! | 没人能记起来 |
[1:12:37] | But I do know this. | 但我知道 |
[1:12:39] | He’ll do anything to keep her from racing. | 他千方百计阻挠她参赛 |
[1:12:41] | Because if she crosses the finish line, | 是因为如果她越过终点线 |
[1:12:43] | the game will reset and she won’t be a glitch anymore! | 游戏就会重置 她就能恢复正常 |
[1:12:46] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里 |
[1:12:47] | In the fungeon with Fix-It Felix. | 跟快手阿修一起关在”乐牢”里 |
[1:12:49] | Felix? | 阿修 |
[1:12:49] | I’m sorry! That’s all I know, I swear! | 抱歉 我只知道这些 我发誓 |
[1:12:52] | Now, please, don’t put me back in your filthy mouth again! | 求你别再把我放进你臭烘烘的嘴里了 |
[1:12:59] | Stick around. | 粘着别动 |
[1:13:00] | Yes, okay, I will. I will. Thank you! | 遵命 我会的 我会的 多谢 |
[1:13:07] | Come on. I know you’re out there. | 来啊 我知道你在这 |
[1:13:10] | Saccharine-saturated nightmare! | 泡在糖精里的噩梦 |
[1:13:15] | But… Where? | 哪里 |
[1:13:35] | Doomsday and Armageddon just had a baby and it is ugly! | 最糟糕的事情还是发生了 恶心透顶 |
[1:13:41] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[1:13:44] | Somebody! Anybody! Please let me out! | 有人吗 没人吗 放我出去 |
[1:13:50] | What’s he say? | 他是怎么说的 |
[1:13:52] | I’m gonna wreck it! | 我要砸个稀巴烂 |
[1:13:57] | Why do I fix everything I touch? | 为什么我碰什么修什么呢 |
[1:14:04] | – Felix! – Ralph! | -阿修 -拉尔夫 |
[1:14:06] | I’m so glad to see you! | 见到你太好了 |
[1:14:08] | Wait. No, I’m not. | 等等 一点都不好 |
[1:14:10] | What do you have to say for yourself! | 你要怎么解释这一切 |
[1:14:12] | Wait! I don’t want to hear it. I’m not talking to you! | 等等 我不想听 我不想跟你说话 |
[1:14:15] | Okay, don’t talk. That’s fine. | 好的 别理我 没关系 |
[1:14:17] | But you have to fix this go-cart for me pronto. | 不过你得快点帮我修好这辆车 |
[1:14:19] | I don’t have to do boo! Forgive my potty mouth. | 帮你修个毛 别怪我说脏话 |
[1:14:22] | I’m just so, so cross with you! | 我真是 真是对你忍无可忍 |
[1:14:26] | Do you have any idea what you put me through? | 你知道你给我添了多少麻烦吗 |
[1:14:28] | I ran higgledy-piggledy all over creation looking for you. | 我像没头苍蝇一样到处找你 |
[1:14:31] | I almost drowned in chocolate milk-mix! | 还差点淹死在巧克力奶浆里 |
[1:14:34] | And then… I met the most dynamite gal. | 后来 我遇上了最火辣的美人 |
[1:14:37] | Oh! She gives me the honey glow something awful. | 我尝到了爱情的甜蜜 太可怕了 |
[1:14:41] | But she rebuffed my affections. | 但她断然拒绝了我的感情 |
[1:14:44] | And then I got thrown in jail! | 再后来 我就被扔进监狱了 |
[1:14:46] | Felix, pull yourself together. | 阿修 冷静下来 |
[1:14:48] | No! You don’t know what it’s like to be rejected | 不 拉尔夫 你无法体会 |
[1:14:52] | and treated like a criminal! | 被人拒绝还被当成罪犯的感受 |
[1:14:54] | Yes, I do. That’s every day of my life. | 我当然能体会 这就是我每天的生活 |
[1:14:58] | It is? | 是吗 |
[1:14:59] | Which is why I ran off | 所以我才出走 |
[1:15:01] | and tried to be a good guy, but I’m not! | 我想做个好人 但我做不到 |
[1:15:03] | I’m just a bad guy, and I need your help. | 只能当个坏蛋 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:15:06] | There’s a little girl whose only hope is this cart. | 这辆车是一个小女孩唯一的希望 |
[1:15:08] | Please, Felix, fix it. | 拜托 阿修 修好它 |
[1:15:10] | And I promise I will never try to be good again. | 我保证今后再也不去做好人了 |
[1:15:37] | I know, I know, I’m an idiot. | 没错 没错 我就是个白痴 |
[1:15:40] | – And? – And a real numskull. | -还有呢 -还是个地道的傻蛋 |
[1:15:43] | – And? – A selfish diaper baby. | -还有呢 -自私的小人 |
[1:15:46] | And? | 还有呢 |
[1:15:48] | And… | 还有 |
[1:15:50] | A stinkbrain? | 臭脑袋? |
[1:15:52] | The stinkiest brain ever. | 世界上最臭的脑袋 |
[1:16:17] | My sweet subjects, | 我的糖果子民们 |
[1:16:19] | I can without a pinch of hesitation assure you | 我可以毫不犹豫地告诉大家 |
[1:16:22] | that I have never been so happy in all my life | 现在是我生命中最高兴的一刻 |
[1:16:25] | to say the following words, | 下面我宣布 |
[1:16:28] | let the Random Roster Race commence! | 种子车手资格赛现在开始 |
[1:16:48] | Okay, remember, you don’t have to win. | 记住 你不一定要赢 |
[1:16:51] | Just cross that finish line, and you’ll be a real racer. | 只要越过终点 你就成为真正的车手了 |
[1:16:54] | I’m already a real racer. | 我现在已经是了 |
[1:16:59] | And I’m going to win. | 而且我绝对会赢 |
[1:17:41] | Have some candy. | 尝尝我的糖炮 |
[1:18:01] | Behind you! | 追上你了 |
[1:18:03] | In front of you! | 超过你了 |
[1:18:13] | – It’s The Glitch! – The Glitch? | -是那个故障女 -故障女 |
[1:18:16] | Light them up, Candlehead. | 点火 蜡烛头 |
[1:18:21] | What’s this? Cherry bombs! | 这是什么 樱桃炸弹 |
[1:18:31] | I told you. You’re just an accident waiting to happen. | 我说过 你就是个不定时炸弹 |
[1:18:51] | My candle! | 我的蜡烛 |
[1:18:54] | All right. Gotta keep it under control. | 好吧 我得控制好 |
[1:18:57] | No more glitching. | 不能再出故障了 |
[1:18:59] | Okay, kid. Let’s finish this thing | 小鬼 快点完成比赛 |
[1:19:01] | without any more surprises. | 别再出状况了 |
[1:19:04] | Hope you’re happy, junkpile. | 玩得开心吧 大废物 |
[1:19:06] | This game is going down, and it’s all your fault. | 这游戏玩完了 全都是拜你所赐 |
[1:19:09] | My lady, you came back. | 女神 你回来了 |
[1:19:11] | Can it, Fix-It! | 闭嘴 修东西的 |
[1:19:12] | That Cy-Bug you brought with you multiplied. | 你带进来的那只星际甲虫产卵了 |
[1:19:15] | No. It died in the taffy swamp. Believe me, I… | 不 它死在太妃沼泽里了 相信我 |
[1:19:21] | Bullroar. | 大错特错 |
[1:19:29] | Listen up, people. Head to Game Central Station now! | 全体听好 立即撤离至游戏中央总站 |
[1:19:33] | Move it! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 行动起来 快走 快走 快走 |
[1:19:36] | Go! Go! Go! | 走 走 走 |
[1:19:46] | No! | 不要 |
[1:20:28] | Get off of my track! | 从我的赛道上滚出去 |
[1:20:31] | What, are you crazy! | 你疯了吗 |
[1:20:33] | I forbid you to cross that finish line! | 我不允许你越过终点线 |
[1:20:40] | Knock it off! | 快住手 |
[1:20:44] | Ralph, look! | 拉尔夫 快看 |
[1:20:46] | Kid! | 小鬼 |
[1:20:50] | Stop it! | 不 住手 |
[1:20:52] | I’m not letting you undo all my hard work! | 我不会让你把我的心血毁于一旦 |
[1:20:57] | Is that… | 那难道是… |
[1:21:01] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[1:21:04] | What the… Who are you? | 搞什么…你是谁 |
[1:21:06] | I’m Turbo, the greatest racer ever! | 我是沃伦 史上最伟大的赛车手 |
[1:21:10] | And I did not reprogram this world to let you | 我千辛万苦改写了游戏程序 |
[1:21:13] | and that halitosis-riddled warthog | 你和那个臭烘烘的肥佬 |
[1:21:16] | take it away from me! | 休想坏我的好事 |
[1:21:19] | Turbo-tastic. | 沃伦必胜 |
[1:21:22] | End of the line, Glitch! | 准备受死吧 故障女 |
[1:21:25] | Glitch. That’s it. | 故障 对了 |
[1:21:28] | Come on, Vanellope. | 加油 凡妮洛普 |
[1:21:29] | I know you said you wouldn’t do it again | 虽然你说过不会再犯了 |
[1:21:31] | but you’re going to do it one more time. | 但还得再来最后一次 |
[1:21:33] | Just focus and concentrate | 集中注意力 |
[1:21:36] | and glitch! | 准备 闪人 |
[1:21:43] | Sweet mother of monkey milk! I did it! | 感谢鸡蛋感谢牛奶我做到了 |
[1:21:48] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:55] | Bring it home, kid! The finish line is wide open! | 快过来 小鬼 终点线大敞着 |
[1:22:13] | No! | 不 |
[1:22:16] | Kid! Are you okay? | 小鬼 你没事吧 |
[1:22:17] | I’m fine. I’m fine. Let’s finish this race! | 没事没事 快点跑完比赛吧 |
[1:22:24] | Oh, my land. | 大地啊 |
[1:22:26] | All right. Come on. We gotta get out of here. | 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[1:22:27] | But I didn’t cross the finish line! | 但我还没越过终点线呢 |
[1:22:29] | There is no finish line! | 哪里还有终点线 |
[1:22:32] | Move it or lose it, people. Everybody, out. Now! | 想活命就快跑 抓紧 全体撤离 |
[1:22:37] | Ralph, it’s not going to work! | 拉尔夫 没用的 |
[1:22:38] | We got to try! | 总得试试 |
[1:22:43] | Kid! | 小鬼 |
[1:22:44] | Ralph, I told you I can’t leave the game. | 拉尔夫 我说过 我没法离开游戏 |
[1:22:47] | – Come on. Get through. – Ralph! Stop! | -加油 过来 -拉尔夫 快停下 |
[1:22:50] | It’s got to work! | 一定能行的 |
[1:22:51] | Stop, it’s no use. | 停下 没用的 |
[1:23:02] | It’s okay, Ralph. | 没关系 拉尔夫 |
[1:23:05] | All right, Fix-It. | 好了 修东西的 |
[1:23:07] | That’s everyone. Now, we’ve got to blow up this exit. | 全部都撤走了 现在我们要把出口炸了 |
[1:23:12] | Just go. Go without me. | 走吧 别管我 |
[1:23:15] | – But what about this game? – Nothing we can do about it. | -这游戏怎么办 -我们也无能为力 |
[1:23:18] | Without a beacon, there’s no way to stop these monsters. | 除了灯塔 没有什么能阻止这群怪物 |
[1:23:25] | Beacon? | 灯塔 |
[1:23:27] | Stay with Felix. | 跟着阿修 |
[1:23:29] | Let me borrow that thing, lady. | 借我用一下 女士 |
[1:23:30] | – Ralph! Where are you going? – I got some wrecking to do! | -拉尔夫 你去哪 -去干我的老本行 |
[1:23:34] | I’ll meet you at the finish line! | 我们终点线见 |
[1:23:35] | No! Wait! | 不 等等 |
[1:23:36] | Fix-It, get behind me! | 修东西的 退到我身后 |
[1:23:53] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:23:58] | One more! One… | 再来 |
[1:24:02] | Welcome to the boss level! | 欢迎来到终级关 |
[1:24:05] | Turbo. | 沃伦 |
[1:24:07] | Because of you, Ralph, | 拜你所赐 拉尔夫 |
[1:24:09] | I’m now the most powerful virus in the arcade! | 我现在是整个游戏厅最强大的病毒了 |
[1:24:14] | I can take over any game I want. | 我可以操控任何游戏 |
[1:24:16] | I should thank you | 我应该感谢你 |
[1:24:18] | but it would be more fun to kill you. | 不过还是杀了你更有趣 |
[1:24:22] | Get back here, little guy! | 快过来 小家伙 |
[1:24:29] | Have some candy! | 尝尝我的糖果 |
[1:24:33] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你这是要去哪 |
[1:24:39] | I’m not through with you yet. Up we go! | 我还没玩够呢 跟我来 |
[1:24:42] | No! | 不 |
[1:24:45] | Ralph! | 拉尔夫 |
[1:24:50] | Fall back. | 退后 |
[1:24:54] | Kid! | 小鬼 |
[1:25:00] | Vanellope! | 凡妮洛普 |
[1:25:02] | Look at that. It’s your little friend. | 快看啊 是你的小朋友 |
[1:25:05] | Let’s watch her die together, shall we? | 我们一起看着她死 好吗 |
[1:25:08] | No! | 不 |
[1:25:11] | It’s game over for both of you. | 你们俩都玩完了 |
[1:25:14] | No. Just for me! | 不 只有我 |
[1:25:20] | – Ralph! – Vanellope! | -拉尔夫 -凡妮洛普 |
[1:25:27] | I’m bad, and that’s good. | “我生为反派 这样挺好 |
[1:25:30] | I will never be good, and that’s not bad. | “我永不行善 那也不坏 |
[1:25:36] | There’s no one I’d rather be… | “我永远只做 |
[1:25:40] | … than me. | 我自己” |
[1:26:10] | Kid! | 小鬼 |
[1:26:11] | Don’t worry. I got it under control. | 别担心 包在我身上 |
[1:26:38] | You fools! Why are you going into the ligh… | 傻瓜 为什么你们都要往光里… |
[1:26:44] | No! No, no, no. Yes… | 不 不不 好 |
[1:26:47] | No! Yes… No! | 不 好 不 |
[1:26:51] | Go into the light! | 飞向光明 |
[1:27:01] | Chocolate? | 巧克力 |
[1:27:04] | It’s chocolate! I love chocolate! | 是巧克力 我爱巧克力 |
[1:27:07] | Oh, beautiful chocolate! | 美味的巧克力 |
[1:27:11] | You did it, Ralph! Way to go, brother! | 你做到了 拉尔夫 这才像话 兄弟 |
[1:27:21] | I… Excuse… | 我 对不… |
[1:27:29] | All fixed. | 修理完毕 |
[1:27:31] | – You ready for this? – As ready as I’ll ever be. | -准备好了吗 -好得不能再好了 |
[1:27:43] | What’s with all the magic sparkles? | 快看这些魔法星星 |
[1:28:15] | Princess Vanellope? | 凡妮洛普公主 |
[1:28:16] | Now I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[1:28:19] | All hail the rightful ruler of Sugar Rush… | 参见糖果竞速真正的统治者 |
[1:28:24] | Princess Vanellope. | 凡妮洛普公主 |
[1:28:26] | I remember. She’s our princess! | 我想起来了 她是我们的公主 |
[1:28:28] | Oh, that’s right! | 没错 |
[1:28:30] | We are so sorry about the way we treated you. | 我们那么对你真是太抱歉了 |
[1:28:32] | Yeah, those were jokes! | 没错 我们只是开玩笑 |
[1:28:33] | I was just doing what Taffyta told me to do! | 我全都是受太妃塔指使 |
[1:28:37] | Tut-tut. As your merciful princess, I hereby decree | 作为你们仁慈的公主 我在此判决 |
[1:28:42] | that everyone who was ever mean to me shall be | 所有曾经对我刻薄的人都会被处以… |
[1:28:47] | executed. | 死刑 |
[1:28:48] | What? No, please! | 什么 不 求你了 |
[1:28:50] | Oh, my land. | 大地啊 |
[1:28:52] | Oh! This place just got interesting. | 现在才开始有点意思 |
[1:28:55] | I don’t want to die! | 我不想死 |
[1:28:56] | I’m just kidding. Stop crying, Taffyta. | 我开玩笑的 别哭了 太妃塔 |
[1:29:00] | I’m trying, but it won’t stop. | 我在忍 但是停不下来 |
[1:29:05] | So this is the real you. Princess. | 所以这才是真正的你吗 公主 |
[1:29:08] | Aw, Ralph, what are you, nuts? Come on. This isn’t me. | 拉尔夫 你傻了吗 这才不是我 |
[1:29:14] | This is me. | 这才是我 |
[1:29:17] | Look, the code may say I’m a princess | 代码把我写成了公主 |
[1:29:19] | but I know who I really am, Ralph, | 但我知道自己到底是谁 拉尔夫 |
[1:29:21] | I’m a racer with the greatest superpower ever. | 我是个车手 拥有世上最棒的超能力 |
[1:29:24] | I was here, I was there. | 我移过来 移过去 |
[1:29:26] | I was glitching through the walls. | 还能穿墙 |
[1:29:27] | I’m not giving that up. | 我才不会扔掉这种本领呢 |
[1:29:29] | Pardon me for asking, | 原谅我多嘴 |
[1:29:30] | but without a princess, | 但是 如果没有公主 |
[1:29:32] | who’s going to lead us? | 谁来领导我们呢 |
[1:29:34] | Yeah. Who? | 是啊 谁来 |
[1:29:36] | Me. | 还是我 |
[1:29:37] | I’m thinking more along the lines of a constitutional democracy. | 我觉得民主立宪制很符合我的口味 |
[1:29:42] | President Vanellope von Schweetz. | 凡妮洛普·冯·好味糍总统 |
[1:29:45] | Has a nice ring to it, don’t you think? | 读起来很顺口 是吧 |
[1:29:48] | Fix-It, Wreck-It, | 修东西的 砸东西的 |
[1:29:49] | the arcade’s about to open. | 游戏厅快开门了 |
[1:29:51] | Let’s move ’em out. | 我们赶紧撤 |
[1:30:00] | You could just stay here and live in the castle. | 其实你可以留下 住在城堡里 |
[1:30:03] | You’d have your own wing where no one would ever | 你可以有自己的专属区域 |
[1:30:05] | complain about your stench or treat you bad ever again. | 再也没人会嫌你臭或对你不好了 |
[1:30:08] | You could be happy. | 你会很开心的 |
[1:30:11] | I’m already happy. | 我已经很开心了 |
[1:30:13] | I’ve got the coolest friend in the world. | 我有个世上最酷的朋友 |
[1:30:16] | And besides, I’ve got a job to do, too. | 另外 我也有自己的工作要做 |
[1:30:19] | It may not be as fancy as being president | 虽然不像做总统这么风光 |
[1:30:22] | but it’s my duty. | 但那是我的使命 |
[1:30:24] | And it’s a big duty! | 是很重要的使命 |
[1:30:27] | Ralph, are you coming, brother? | 拉尔夫 你来吗 |
[1:30:30] | See you later, President Fart Feathers. | 再见 臭屁大总统 |
[1:30:33] | Au revoir, Admiral Underpants. | 告辞 裤衩大将军 |
[1:30:36] | And farewell, Baroness Boogerface. | 再会 鼻粑粑爵士 |
[1:30:39] | Goodbye, Major Body Odor! | 拜拜 臭烘烘少校 |
[1:30:42] | – Hasta la vista, you… – Ralph! | -后会有期 -拉尔夫 |
[1:30:44] | All right. To be continued. | 未完待续 |
[1:30:47] | Hooray! | 万岁 |
[1:31:01] | I’m gonna wreck it! | 我要砸个稀巴烂 |
[1:31:04] | Hey! Ralph’s back! Isn’t that great! | 拉尔夫回来了 好极了 |
[1:31:08] | The gang’s all here! | 所有角色都在呢 |
[1:31:10] | So, I’m happy to report, | 我很开心地宣布 |
[1:31:12] | and you’ll be happy to hear, | 你们听了也会替我开心 |
[1:31:14] | I’m taking life one game at a time. | 我终于做到了干一行爱一行 |
[1:31:16] | All right! Yeah, Ralph! | 好极了 拉尔夫 |
[1:31:18] | Of course, the job hasn’t changed. | 首先 工作内容没变 |
[1:31:21] | But, news flash, the Nicelanders are being nice to me! | 好消息是 屋主们现在对我很好 |
[1:31:25] | And that got me thinking | 这让我想起了 |
[1:31:27] | about those poor guys left without a game. | 那些没游戏可去的可怜虫 |
[1:31:29] | – So here’s what we did. – We’re gonna wreck it! | -所以我们决定 -一起砸个稀巴烂 |
[1:31:32] | We asked them to help us out on the bonus levels. | 我们请他们来参加奖励关卡 |
[1:31:35] | We can fix it! | 我们能修好 |
[1:31:37] | I’m telling you, guys, | 跟你们说 |
[1:31:38] | we haven’t been this popular in years. | 我们好多年没这么受欢迎了 |
[1:31:40] | It’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[1:31:42] | The gamers say we’re “retro,” | 玩家们都说我们很复古 |
[1:31:44] | which I think means “old but cool.” | 就是”老旧但带感”的意思 |
[1:31:47] | How come we never noticed this game? | 我怎么从来没注意过这游戏 |
[1:31:48] | Oh, and I decided that living in the dump | 还有 住在垃圾堆里 |
[1:31:50] | wasn’t making me feel very good, | 让我感觉很不好 |
[1:31:52] | so I cleaned it up, built myself a little shack | 所以我清理干净 造了个小屋 |
[1:31:55] | and a couple for the new guys, too. | 也给新人做了几个 |
[1:31:58] | Well, with a little help from Felix. | 阿修也帮了点小忙 |
[1:32:01] | And guess who was the best man at his and Calhoun’s wedding. | 猜猜谁是他和卡尔霍婚礼上的伴郎 |
[1:32:04] | That’s right, my friends, old Ham Hands himself. | 没错 朋友们 就是我大粗手 |
[1:32:07] | Very elegant affair. You should’ve seen it. | 富丽堂皇的婚礼 你们真该去看看 |
[1:32:09] | Lot of grandeur. | 守备森严极了 |
[1:32:11] | And not a single bug. | 但一只虫子都没出现 |
[1:32:16] | Let’s just say, some tears were shed. | 我承认我流了几滴老泪 |
[1:32:22] | But I got to say, the best part of my day | 我得说 每天最开心的事情 |
[1:32:25] | is when I get thrown off the roof. | 就是被大家扔下屋顶 |
[1:32:29] | Because when the Nicelanders lift me up, | 当屋主们把我抬起来的时候 |
[1:32:32] | I get a perfect view of Sugar Rush. | 我能清楚地看到糖果竞速 |
[1:32:35] | And I can see Vanellope racing. | 我能看到凡妮洛普比赛 |
[1:32:39] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[1:32:41] | The kid’s a natural. | 那小鬼是个天生的车手 |
[1:32:43] | And the players love her, glitch and all. | 玩家们都很爱她 也爱她的小故障 |
[1:32:46] | Just like I knew they would. | 我早知道会是这样 |
[1:32:49] | Turns out I don’t need a medal | 其实我根本不需要奖牌 |
[1:32:51] | to tell me I’m a good guy. | 来证明自己是个好人 |
[1:32:54] | ‘Cause if that little kid likes me… | 既然那个小鬼这么喜欢我 |
[1:33:00] | How bad can I be? | 我又能坏到哪里去 |