时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:31] | 科勒姆国家森林 俄勒冈州西北部 | |
[01:34] | They put the time of death between eight and twelve hours ago. | 死亡时间 约8至12小时前 |
[01:37] | No visible cause, no sign of battery or sexual assault. | 没有殴斗与性侵犯痕迹 |
[01:38] | All we have is this. | 只找到这个 |
[01:47] | Can we turn her over? | 能不能转个身? |
[01:57] | Karen Swenson. | 凯伦 史文森 |
[01:59] | – Is that a positive ID? | 确定身份吗? |
[02:03] | – She went to school with my son. | 她是我儿子的同学 |
[02:04] | Would that be the class of ’89? | 是89学年的吗? |
[02:08] | It’s happening again, isn’t it? | 又发生了是不是? |
[02:19] | 联邦调查局总部 华盛顿特区 | |
[02:33] | Agent Dana Scully. | 我是丹娜 史卡利探员 |
[02:57] | Come in. | 请进 |
[03:04] | Agent Scully, | 史卡利探员 |
[03:09] | thank you for coming on such short notice. Please. | 谢谢你这么快赶来 请坐 |
[03:16] | – You’ve been with us just over two years. | 你与我们一起工作2年 |
[03:18] | – Yes, sir. | 是的长官 |
[03:20] | You went to medical school but you chose not to practise. | 你读了医学院却没当医生 |
[03:23] | How’d you come to work for the FBI? | 你为何加入联邦调查局? |
[03:26] | Well, sir, I was recruited out of medical school. | 我是从医学院被招揽来的 |
[03:29] | Um… my parents still think it was an act of rebellion. | 我父母认为这是一种叛逆 |
[03:33] | But I saw the FBI as a place where I could distinguish myself. | 但我认为联邦调查局 是让我可以发挥的地方 |
[03:37] | Are you familiar with an agent named Fox Mulder? | 你知道福克斯·穆德探员吗? |
[03:40] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[03:42] | – How so? | 怎么知道的? |
[03:44] | – By reputation. | 我听过他的名声 |
[03:45] | Um… he’s an Oxford-educated psychologist… | 他是牛津毕业的心理学家 |
[03:49] | who wrote a monograph on serial killers and the occult… | 对连环杀手与邪教有研究 |
[03:52] | that helped to catch Monty Props in 1988. | 在1988年协助捕获蒙特·波斯 |
[03:55] | Generally thought of as the best analyst in the violent crime section. | 被推崇为 最佳暴力罪行分析家 |
[04:00] | He had a nickname at the Academy. | 另外他有个绰号 |
[04:04] | Spooky Mulder. | 怪人穆德 |
[04:07] | Agent Mulder has developed a consuming devotion… | 穆德探员还从事 |
[04:10] | to an unassigned project outside the Bureau mainstream. | 另一项非主流的调查工作 |
[04:14] | Are you familiar with the so-called X-Files? | 有没有听过X档案? |
[04:17] | I believe they have to do with unexplained phenomena. | 我知道那是调查无法解释的现象 |
[04:21] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[04:23] | The reason you’re here is we want you to assist Mulder on these X-Files. | 史卡利探员我们找你来 是要你去协助穆德 |
[04:27] | You’ll write field reports on your activities… | 将调查活动写成报告 |
[04:29] | and your observations on the validity of the work. | 并加上你对事件确实与否的观察 |
[04:34] | Am I to understand that you want me to debunk the X-Files project, sir? | 你们是要我 去揭穿X档案? |
[04:39] | We trust you’ll make the proper scientific analysis. | 我们相信 你会做出正确科学分析 |
[04:43] | You’ll want to contact Agent Mulder. We look fonnard to your reports. | 请你去找穆德探员 我们期待你的报告 |
[05:00] | Sorry, nobody down here but the FBI’s Most Unwanted. | 对不起这里没人 只有FBI最不想要的人 |
[05:19] | Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员? |
[05:21] | I’m Dana Scully. I’ve been assigned to work with you. | 我叫史卡利 被派来协助你的工作 |
[05:23] | Oh, isn’t it nice to be suddenly so highly regarded! | 很高兴突然受到抬举 |
[05:28] | Who did you tick off tom get stuck with this? | 史卡利 你得罪了谁才沦落到这里? |
[05:30] | Actually, I’m looking fonivard to working with you. | 事实上我很乐意与你合作 |
[05:34] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听了很多关于你的事 |
[05:35] | Oh, really? I was under the impression that you were sent to spy on me. | 真的? 我觉得你是派来监视我的 |
[05:39] | If you have any doubt about my qualifications or credentials… | 如果你怀疑我的资历… |
[05:43] | You’re a medical doctor. You teach at the Academy. | 你是个医生在学院教书 |
[05:47] | You did your undergraduate degree in physics. | 你大学主修物理 |
[05:51] | “Einstein’s Twin Paradox: A New Interpretation. | 爱因斯坦的双重矛盾全新解析 |
[05:53] | Dana Scully.” | 史卡利毕业论文 |
[05:55] | That’s a credential, rewriting Einstein. | 的确是很好的资历 改写了爱因斯坦 |
[05:58] | – Did you bother to read it? – I did. I liked it. | 你读过? 是的 我很喜欢 |
[06:01] | It’s just that in most of my work, the laws of physics rarely seem to apply. | 只是在我的工作上 物理定律很少管用 |
[06:08] | But maybe I can get your medical opinion on this. | 也许这件案子 可以用上你的医学观点 |
[06:12] | Oregon female, age 21, no explainable cause of death. | 俄勒罔女性21岁 死因无法判别 |
[06:17] | Autopsy shows nothing. Zip. | 验尸没查出任何问题 |
[06:20] | There are, however, these two distinct marks on her lower back. | 下背部有两个斑点 |
[06:24] | Dr Scully, can you ID these marks? | 史卡利医生 你能不能辨认这些斑点? |
[06:31] | Needle punctures, maybe. An animal bite. | 可能是针孔 或被动物咬 |
[06:34] | Electrocution of some kind. | 或电击 |
[06:37] | How’s your chemistry? | 你的化学好不好? |
[06:40] | This substance was found in the surrounding tissue. | 这些物质是在伤口周围找到的 |
[06:43] | It’s organic. | 是有机物质 |
[06:48] | I don’t know. Is it some kind of synthetic protein? | 我不知道 是一种合成蛋白吗? |
[06:51] | I’ve never seen it before either. | 问倒我了我也从未见过 |
[06:53] | But here it is again in Sturgis, South Dakota. | 不过再次发现于南达科塔州 |
[06:56] | And again in Shamrock, Texas. | 在德州也有 |
[07:00] | – Do you have a theory?- I have plenty of theories. | 你有什么想法? 我有许多想法 |
[07:03] | Maybe what you could explain to me is why it’s Bureau policy… | 也许你可以解释一下 为何局里将这些案子 |
[07:07] | to label these cases as unexplained phenomena and ignore them. | 列为不可解释现象并搁置 |
[07:12] | Do you believe in the existence of extraterrestrials? | 你相信外星人存在吗? |
[07:16] | Logically, I would have to say no. | 逻辑上我不信 |
[07:19] | Given the distances needed to travel from deep space… | 从外太空到地球需要的能量 |
[07:23] | the energy requirements would exceed… | 可能会超过… |
[07:26] | Conventional wisdom. | 常理的判断 |
[07:28] | This Oregon female is the 4th person in her graduating class… | 这位俄勒罔女子… 她是班上第四个 |
[07:31] | to die under mysterious circumstances. | 死于这种情况的人 |
[07:34] | Now when convention and science offer us no answers… | 当科学无法解释时 |
[07:38] | might we not finally turn to the fantastic as a plausibility? | 我们只好寻求不可思议的解答 |
[07:42] | The girl obviously died of something. If it was natural causes… | 这女孩肯定是死于什么的 如果是自然死因 |
[07:46] | maybe something was missed in the postmortem. | 也许验尸漏查了什么 |
[07:49] | If she was murdered, it’s plausible there was a sloppy investigation. | 如果她是被谋杀 可能是调查太轻率 |
[07:53] | What I find fantastic… | 我觉得不可思议的是 |
[07:55] | is any notion that there are answers beyond the realm of science. | 任何凌驾于 科学真理之上的看法 |
[07:59] | The answers are there. You just have to know where to look. | 答案都在眼前 只是要知道方向 |
[08:03] | That’s why they put the “I” in FBI. | 这是为何要叫”调查”局 |
[08:07] | See you tomorrow morning, Scully. Bright and early. | 明天一大早见 史卡利 我们在八点钟 |
[08:11] | We leave for the very plausible stateof Oregon at 8am. | 前往不可思议的俄勒罔州 |
[08:46] | (tannoy) Would all passengers fasten their seat belts… | 请所有乘客系好安全带 |
[08:49] | as we’re about to make… | 我们准备要降落… |
[09:11] | This must be the place. | 一定就是这里 |
[09:32] | You didn’t mention yesterday this case has already been investigated. | 昨天你并未提到 这案子已查过了 |
[09:36] | The FBI got involved after the first three deaths… | 前三个案子发生后 调查局就介入了 |
[09:39] | when local authorities failed to turn up any evidence. | 因为当地警方找不到证据 |
[09:42] | Our boys came out here,enjoyed the local salmon… | 我们的人在这里一个礼拜 |
[09:45] | which, with a little lemon twist,is just to die for. | 享受鲑鱼再加点柠檬汁 真是人间美味 |
[09:49] | Without explanation they were called back in… | 没有什么解释 他们就被召回 |
[09:52] | the case was reclassified and buried in the X-Files until I dug it up. | 案子被埋到X档案 直到被我挖出来 |
[09:56] | – And you found something they didn’t? – Oooh! | 你发现了什么 是他们没找到的? |
[09:59] | The autopsy reports of the first three victims show no unidentified marks. | 前三个死者的验尸报告 身上并没有发现斑点 |
[10:04] | But those reports were signed by a different medical examiner than the latest victim. | 不过写这些报告的法医 不是现在的这个医生 |
[10:09] | That’s good, Scully. | 很好史卡利 |
[10:11] | Better than you expected or better than you hoped? | 比你希望的好 还是比你预期的好? |
[10:15] | I’ll let you know when we get past the easy part. | 以后再回答你 |
[10:20] | Is the medical examiner a suspect? | 法医是否也是疑犯? |
[10:23] | We don’t know yet. I’m exhuming | 还不知道我准备开棺 |
[10:25] | one of the other victims’ bodies… | 检查其中一位受害人的尸体 |
[10:27] | to see if we can get a tissue sample to match the girl’s. | 看看能否找到 与那女子吻合的组织样本 |
[10:30] | – You’re not squeamish, are you?- I don’t know. I’ve never had the pleasure. | 你不会害怕这种事吧? 我不知道从来没遇上 |
[10:46] | – What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[11:30] | – What the hell was that about? – Oh, you know. Probably nothing. | 搞什么鬼? 可能没什么 |
[12:01] | Mr Mulder,John Truitt, County Coroner’s Office. | 穆德先生 我是约翰楚特郡验尸处 |
[12:04] | Yeah, hi. This is Agent Scully.How soon can we get started? | 你好这是史卡利探员 什么时候可以开始? |
[12:08] | – We’re ready to go.- Oh, great! | 随时都可以 太好了 |
[12:11] | Were you able to arrange for an examination facility? | 能否安排验尸设备? |
[12:14] | – We got something for ya. – Excuse me! Excuse me. | 我们为你准备了一些工具 对不起 对不起 |
[12:18] | No. | 不 |
[12:20] | Please! | 求你了! |
[12:22] | Please stay in the car! | 不你留在车里 |
[12:28] | I just don’t know who you people think you are. | 你们以为自己是谁? |
[12:31] | You think you can come up here and do whatever you please! | 来这里为所欲为? |
[12:35] | I’m sorry. You are…? | 对不起你是? |
[12:36] | I’m Dr Jay Nemman,County Medical Examiner. | 我是郡医官杰尼曼 |
[12:39] | Surely you were told of our intentions? | 你是应该有收到通知 |
[12:42] | No. No, we’ve been away. | 不不我们当时不在 |
[12:44] | Oh! Well, that answers a question that we had. | 怪不得 这解决了我们的一个问题 |
[12:47] | Why you hadn’t done the recent autopsy on Karen Swenson. | 不是你验凯伦史文森的尸体 |
[12:50] | You’re aware of the tissue sample taken from her? | 你知道组织样本的事? |
[12:54] | What is the insinuation here? | 你这是什么意思? |
[12:56] | That I missed something in those other kids? | 你是说我漏掉了什么? |
[12:58] | – We’re not insinuating anything, sir. – Wait a minute! | 不是那个意思 等一下 |
[13:02] | See, I think you are! | 我觉得是 |
[13:04] | And you’d better have something to back it up. | 如果你想指控我 最好先找到证据 |
[13:06] | (girl) Daddy, please! Let’s just go home. | 爸爸快回家吧 |
[13:10] | Let’s go home! Please! | 我们回家吧 |
[13:19] | The guy obviously needed a longer vacation. | 这傢伙需要休长一点的假 |
[13:23] | (Scully) Ray Soames was the third victim. | 雷桑姆是第三个受害人 |
[13:26] | He spent time in a state mental hospital, | 他住过州立精神病院 |
[13:29] | treated for post-adolescent schizophrenia. | 接受青少年精神分裂症治疗 |
[13:32] | Soames confessed to the first two murders… | 桑姆承认杀害前两个受害人 |
[13:34] | but couldn’t produce any evidence that he committed the crimes. | 不过提不出任何证据 证明是他干的 |
[13:38] | Did you read the cause of death? | 死因为何? |
[13:40] | Exposure. His body was found in the woods after escaping the hospital. | 冻死的他逃离医院后 尸体在树林里被发现 |
[13:45] | Missing for only seven hours in July. | 在七月天仅失踪了七个小时 |
[13:50] | On a warm, | 一个20岁的年轻人 在俄勒罔州 |
[13:52] | summer night in Oregon, Dr Scully? | 竟然在夏天晚上冻死? |
[13:53] | I got it. | 这边好了 |
[14:16] | – This isn’t official procedure. – Really? | 这不是正式的程序 真的吗 |
[14:28] | It’s probably a safe bet Ray Soames never made the varsity basketball team. | 我敢打赌雷桑姆 从来没参加过篮球队 |
[14:35] | Seal this up now! Nobody sees or touches this. | 封起来 不准任何人来看或碰触 |
[14:38] | Nobody! | 谁都不可以! |
[14:46] | This is amazing! | 真是不可思议史卡利 |
[14:49] | Do you know what this could mean? | 你知道这意味着什么吗? |
[14:50] | It’s almost too big to comprehend. | 真是让人难以置信 |
[14:53] | The subject is 156cms in length,weighing 52lbs in extremis. | 尸体长156公分 重52磅 |
[14:57] | Corpse is in advanced stages of decay and desiccation. | 尸体高度腐烂 |
[15:00] | Distinguishing features include large ocular cavities. | 只能辨认出两个眼洞 |
[15:05] | Oblique cranium indicates subject is not human. | 额骨是斜的表示他不是人类 |
[15:08] | Could you point that flash away from me, please? | 请不要用闪光灯照我 |
[15:12] | If it’s not human, what is it? | 如果不是人类 那会是什么? |
[15:14] | It’s familian. | 灵长类动物 |
[15:15] | A chimpanzee or something from the ape family. Possibly an orang-utan. | 可能是黑猩猩一类的 或红毛猩猩 |
[15:20] | Buried in the city cemetery in Ray Soames’s grave. | 被埋在雷桑姆的墓中 |
[15:24] | Try telling that to Ray Soames’s family! | 他的家人一定会气死 |
[15:28] | I want tissue samples, X-rays… | 我要组织样本及X光片 |
[15:30] | blood typing, toxicology and a full genetic work-up. | 血型毒物检验 和全套基因检查 |
[15:34] | Are you serious ? | 你是说真的? |
[15:35] | What we can’t do here, we’ll order to go. | 这里做不了的就带回去 |
[15:36] | You don’t honestly believe this is some kind of an extraterrestrial? | 你不会相信 这是个外星人吧? |
[15:40] | – This is somebody’s sick joke. – We can do those X-rays here? | 这是别人搞的恶作剧 我们在这里拍X光片 |
[15:44] | Can’t we do them right now? | 为什么现在不能拍? |
[15:49] | I’m not crazy, Scully. | 我没疯 史卡利 |
[15:52] | I have the same doubts you do. | 我与你有同样的怀疑 |
[15:55] | (Scully on tape) Visual inspection of the body and X-ray analysis… | 根据外型与X光的分析 |
[16:00] | confirms homologous but possibly mutated mammalian physiology. | 确是同种类的 不过可能是突变后的动物 |
[16:04] | However, does not account for… | 不过这无法说明 |
[16:07] | small unidentified object found in subject’s nasal cavity. | 在鼻腔中的不明物体 |
[16:11] | A grey metallic implant… | 一个灰色金属物… |
[16:21] | Who is it? | 谁? |
[16:23] | (Mulder) Steven Spielberg! | 史蒂芬 斯皮尔伯格 |
[16:36] | I’m going for a run. You wanna come? | 我太有精神了 我要去跑步想来吗? |
[16:38] | Pass. | 不去 |
[16:40] | You figure out what was up Ray Soames’s nose yet? | 想到鼻子里那玩意是什么吗? |
[16:43] | (yawning) No. | 没有 |
[16:44] | And I’m not losing sleep over it. Good night. | 我不会为它失眠的 晚安 |
[17:07] | (doctor) Ray Soames was a patient of mine, yes. | 雷桑姆是我的病人 |
[17:09] | I oversaw his treatment for a year for clinical schizophrenia. | 已接受一年精神分裂治疗 |
[17:12] | He couldn’t grasp reality. | 他不能面对现实 |
[17:14] | He suffered from some kind of post-traumatic stress. | 似乎是创痛后的压力 |
[17:18] | – Have you seen it before? – I’ve treated similar cases. | 以前碰过吗? 我治疗过类似的病历 |
[17:22] | Were any of those Ray Soames’s classmates? | 是雷的同学吗? |
[17:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:25] | We’re trying to find a connection in these deaths. | 我们在寻找这些死亡事件的相关点 |
[17:29] | Did you treat any of these kids with hypnosis? | 你用过催眠术治疗这些学生吗? |
[17:31] | No, I did not. | 没有 |
[17:33] | – Are you treating any of these kids now?- Currently? | 现在还在治疗某些学生吗? 现在? |
[17:36] | Yes, I’m treating Billy Miles and Peggy O’Dell. | 是的 比利 麦斯和佩姬 欧德 |
[17:39] | Both long-term live-in patients. | 都是长期住院的患者 |
[17:42] | – They’re here at this hospital? – That’s right. Going on four years now. | 他们住在这医院? 是的已经四年了 |
[17:46] | Can we talk to them? | 我们能不能找他们谈谈? |
[17:48] | Well, you might find it difficult… | 会有点困难 |
[17:51] | certainly in Billy Miles’ case. | 尤其是比利 麦斯 |
[17:54] | Billy’s experiencing a waking coma. | 比利正处于一种清醒昏迷状态 |
[17:57] | His brain waves are flat and he’s persistent vegetative. | 他的脑波没有活动 处于植物人状态 |
[18:01] | How did it happen? | 怎么回事? |
[18:03] | He and Peggy were involved in an automobile accident on State Road. | 他与佩姬 出了车祸 |
[18:07] | (doctor) Peggy? | 佩姬? |
[18:11] | We have some visitors. Would you like to talk with them? | 有客人 想不想与他们聊一下? |
[18:14] | Billy wants me to read now. | 比利要我读书给他听 |
[18:21] | – Does he like it when you read to him? – Yes. | 他喜欢你读书给他听吗? 是的 |
[18:26] | Billy needs me close. | 他需要我在一旁 |
[18:28] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[18:30] | I’m wondering if we can do a cursory medical exam on Peggy. | 能不能让我们 为佩姬作简单的检查? |
[18:35] | (nurse) Peggy, what are you doing? | 佩姬你在干什么? |
[18:41] | (Mulder) No one is going to hurt you! | 没人会伤害你的 |
[18:43] | (doctor) Get an orderly! Nobody’s going to hurt you. The nurse is here. | 叫护理员 护士就在这里 没人会伤害你 |
[18:50] | (doctor) It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[18:54] | (nurse) Peggy, you’re going to be fine. | 佩姬你不会有事的 |
[18:57] | You’ve had these nosebleeds before. Now calm down. | 你以前也流过鼻血 安静下来 |
[19:05] | Whatshisname… Billy | 那个叫什么…比利的? |
[19:07] | said he was sorry he didn’t get to say goodbye. | 说他很抱歉不能说再见 |
[19:09] | How did you know she’d have the marks? | 你怎么知道她身上有斑点? |
[19:12] | I don’t know. Lucky guess? | 幸运猜到罢了 |
[19:14] | Dammit, Mulder, cut the crap. | 穆德 少说废话 |
[19:17] | What do you know about those marks? | 这是怎么回事? 对于那些斑点你知道什么? |
[19:19] | What are they? | 那是什么? |
[19:20] | Why? So you can put it in your report? | 干什么? 你要写在报告上吗? |
[19:22] | You’re not ready for what I think. | 你不会接受我的解释 |
[19:24] | I’m here to solve this case. I want the truth. | 我是来办案的 穆德 我要真相 |
[19:27] | The truth?I think those kids have been abducted. | 真相?我想这些孩子是被绑架了 |
[19:31] | By who? | 被谁绑架? |
[19:32] | By what? | 被什么东西才对 |
[19:36] | – You don’t really believe that?- Do you have a better explanation? | 你不是真的相信吧?你有更好的解释吗? |
[19:40] | I’ll buy that girl is suffering some kind of pronounced psychosis. | 我相信 那女孩精神异常 |
[19:44] | Whether it’s organic or the result of those marks, I can’t say. | 我不知道是生理性的 还是那些斑点造成的 |
[19:48] | But to say that they’ve been riding around in flying saucers is crazy! | 但是别说 他们坐过飞碟 真是疯狂穆德 |
[19:50] | – There is nothing to support that. | 没有证据可以证明的 |
[19:52] | – Nothing scientific. | 你是指没科学根据吧? |
[19:57] | There has got to be an explanation. | 一定有个理由 |
[20:00] | You’ve got four victims. | 有四个受害人 |
[20:02] | All of them died in or near the woods. | 都死在树林里或树林附近 |
[20:05] | They found Karen Swenson’s body in the forest in her pyjamas… | 我们在树林找到凯伦的尸体 她身着睡衣 |
[20:09] | ten miles from her house. How did she get there? | 地点离她家有10哩远 她怎么去的? |
[20:13] | What were those kids doing out there in the forest? | 那些孩子在树林里做什么? |
[21:18] | Mulder? | 穆德? |
[21:51] | Mulder, is that you? | 穆德是你吗? |
[21:56] | Mulder? | 穆德? |
[22:13] | Special Agent Dana Scully, FBI. Drop your weapon. | 我是FBI探员史卡利 放下武器 |
[22:16] | I’m with the County Sheriff’s Department. | 我是郡警局的 |
[22:20] | You’re trespassing on private property here. | 你闯进了私人产业 |
[22:22] | We are conducting an investigation. | 我们正在调查 |
[22:25] | Get in your car and leave! | 快上车离开 |
[22:27] | Or I’ll have to arrest you.I don’t care who you are. | 不然我只好逮捕你们 我可不管你们是谁 |
[22:30] | Hold on! This is a crime scene. | 慢着 这里是罪案现场 |
[22:32] | Did you hear what I said? | 听到我刚才的话吗? |
[22:34] | You are on private property without legal permission. | 你未经同意闯入私人产业 |
[22:39] | Now I’m only gonna say it one more time -get in your car and leave! | 我再说一次 上车离开 |
[23:24] | What’s he doing out here all by himself? | 他一个人在那里做什么? |
[23:27] | Maybe it has something to do with this. | 可能与这个有关 |
[23:32] | What do you think it is? | 你想这是什么? |
[23:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:39] | – Is it a campfire?- It was all over the ground. | 是营火的灰吗?到处都是 |
[23:43] | I think something’s going on out here. | 我想那里在举行某种活动 |
[23:44] | Some kind of a sacrifice, maybe. | 可能是什么献祭的仪式 |
[23:48] | What if these kids are involved in some kind of a cult… | 可能孩子们参加了什么邪教 |
[23:51] | and that man knows something about it? | 而那个人知道内情 |
[23:53] | I wanna come back here. | 我还要回来 |
[24:05] | You OK, Mulder? | 你没事吧? 穆德 |
[24:09] | – Yeah, I’m just…- What are you looking for? | 我只是…你在找什么? |
[24:26] | – What happened?- We lost power. | 怎么回事? 失去动力了 |
[24:28] | Brakes, steering, everything. | 刹车转向…都没有了 |
[24:33] | We lost nine minutes! | 我们失去了九分钟 |
[24:38] | We lost what? | 失去什么? |
[24:40] | Nine minutes! | 九分钟! |
[24:42] | I looked at my watch just before the flash,it was 9:03 | 我在闪光之前看了一下表本来是9:03的 |
[24:44] | it just turned 9:13. | 现在是9:13了 |
[24:49] | Look! | 看! |
[24:53] | Oh, yes! | 没错 |
[24:55] | Abductees! | 被绑架了 |
[24:57] | People that have sighted UFOsreported unexplained time loss. | 那些见过幽浮的人 都声称时间神秘消失 |
[25:01] | – Come on!- Gone! Just like that! | 少来了消失了! 就这样不见了 |
[25:04] | No, wait a minute. | 不 等等 |
[25:06] | You’re saying that time disappeared?Time can’t just disappear! | 你说时间消失了?时间是不会消失的 |
[25:11] | It’s a universal invariance! | 这是宇宙不变的定理 |
[25:17] | Not in this zip code. | 在这地带可不是 |
[25:44] | Great! | 真是的 |
[26:19] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[26:20] | – I want you to look at something.- Come on in. | 我想请你看样东西 进来吧 |
[26:48] | What are they? | 这是什么? |
[26:52] | (panicked) Mulder, what are they? | 穆德是什么? |
[26:55] | Mosquito bites. | 蚊子咬的 |
[26:57] | – Are you sure?- Yeah. I got eaten up alive myself out there. | 真的?是的我在外面也被咬了 |
[27:05] | You OK? | 你没事吧? |
[27:09] | Yes. | 没事 |
[27:11] | – You’re shaking.- I need to sit down. | 你在颤抖 我需要坐下 |
[27:17] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[27:27] | (Mulder) I was 12 when it happened. | 我12岁时发生的事情 |
[27:30] | My sister was eight. | 我妹妹当时8岁 |
[27:32] | She just disappeared out of her bed one night. | 有一天晚上 她睡在床上突然就消失了 |
[27:37] | Just gone. Vanished. | 就这样神秘失踪了 |
[27:40] | No note. No phone calls. No evidence of anything. | 没有纸条,电话没有线索 |
[27:44] | You never found her? | 你从未找到她? |
[27:46] | It tore the family apart.No one would talk about it. | 害得我们家庭离散 没人愿意谈这件事 |
[27:50] | There were no facts to confront.Nothing to offer any hope. | 没有真相可面对没有希望 |
[27:55] | What did you do? | 后来你怎么样了? |
[27:57] | Lwent off to school in England.I came back, got recruited by the Bureau. | 我去英国读书回来后被调查局招揽 |
[28:03] | It seems I had a natural aptitude | 我似乎对犯罪行为模式研究 |
[28:05] | for applying behavioural models to criminal cases. | 很有天份 |
[28:13] | My success allowed me a certain freedom to pursue my own interests. | 事业的成功 让我可以自由追求兴趣 |
[28:18] | And that’s when I came across the X-Files. | 于是我找到了X档案 |
[28:21] | By accident? | 偶然机会? |
[28:22] | At first it looked like a garbage | 刚开始似乎只是个垃圾桶 |
[28:26] | dump for UFO sightings, alien abduction reports… | 充满了幽浮目击事件 |
[28:28] | the kind of stuff most people laugh at. | 人们总是嘲笑这些事 |
[28:30] | But I was fascinated. | 不过我被迷住了 |
[28:33] | I read all the cases I could get my hands on. | 我读了所有这类案子的资料 |
[28:35] | I read everything about paranormalphenomena, about the occult and… | 也读了超自然现象的理论还有邪教… |
[28:42] | What? | 什么? |
[28:45] | There’s classified government information I’ve been trying to access… | 有一部份政府机密文件我一直想要弄到 |
[28:49] | but someone has been blocking me. | 但是有人阻止我接触 |
[28:52] | – Who? I don’t understand.- Someone at a higher level of power. | 是谁? 我不明白 高层人物 |
[28:57] | I’m allowed to continue my work becauseI’ve made connections in Congress. | 我能够继续手头工作是因为我认识国会的人 |
[29:01] | And they’re afraid you’ll leak this information? | 他们怕你洩漏秘密? |
[29:05] | You’re part of that agenda. You know that. | 你也是他们安排的 你知道的 |
[29:09] | I’m not a part of any agenda. | 我不是任何安排 |
[29:12] | You’ve got to trust me.I’m here just like you, to solve this. | 你要相信我 我跟你一样来破案的 |
[29:21] | I’m telling you this, Scully,because you need to know. | 我告诉你这些事情 因为你必须知道 |
[29:25] | Because of what you’ve seen. | 因为你看见了这些事情 |
[29:28] | In my research I’ve worked very closely with a man named Dr Heitz Werber. | 在我的研究工作中 有位贺兹韦柏博士 |
[29:33] | He’s taken me through deep-regression hypnosis. | 他为我进行深层催眠 |
[29:36] | I’ve been able to go into my own repressed memories | 我可以进入我的深层记忆 |
[29:39] | to the night my sister disappeared. | 回想起我妹妹失踪的那一晚 |
[29:41] | I can recall a bright light outside | 我记得当时外面有一道强光 |
[29:43] | and a presence in the room. | 在屋中有一种生物 |
[29:46] | I was paralysed… | 我无法动弹 |
[29:48] | unable to respond to my sister’s calls for help. | 对妹妹的求救无能为力 |
[29:53] | Listen to me, Scully! This thing exists. | 听我说 史卡利 外星人真的存在 |
[29:56] | – But how do you know…- The government knows about it. | 但你怎么知道…政府就知道 |
[29:59] | And I gotta know what they’re protecting. Nothing else matters to me. | 我要知道他们在掩饰什么 |
[30:04] | And this is as close | 对我来说其他事都不重要 |
[30:07] | as I’ve ever gotten to it. | 我从来没有如此接近 |
[30:15] | Hello? | 喂? |
[30:17] | What?! | 什么? |
[30:19] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[30:20] | Who is th… | 什么… |
[30:28] | That was some woman who just said Peggy O’Dell was dead. | 有一个女人说佩姬死了 |
[30:33] | The girl in the wheelchair? | 坐轮椅的女孩? |
[30:36] | 133号乡村公路路 俄勒冈州 贝尔弗勒 | |
[30:52] | – What happened? – She ran out in front of me. | 发生什么事? 她突然跑到我车前 |
[30:56] | – Who are you? – She was running? | 你是谁? 她当时在跑? |
[30:58] | On foot? | 用脚跑来的? |
[31:20] | – That’s just… Let’s go! | 真是的… 走吧! |
[31:22] | – We need to ask a few questions. | 我们要问你一些问题 |
[31:23] | Someone trashed the lab and they stole the body. | 有人闯入实验室偷走了尸体 |
[31:26] | – We’re going back to the motel. – What? They stole the corpse? | 我们回汽车旅馆 什么?有人偷了尸体? |
[31:36] | FBI. | 我们是FBI |
[31:40] | There goes my computer! | 我的电脑没了 |
[31:43] | Dammit! | 该死 |
[31:44] | The X-rays and pictures! | X光片和照片没了 |
[32:01] | My name is Teresa Nemman. | 我叫泰瑞莎 尼曼 |
[32:04] | You’ve got to protect me! | 你们要保护我 |
[32:08] | Come with us. | 跟我们来 |
[32:10] | This is the way it happens. | 就是那样发生的 |
[32:13] | I don’t know how I get out there. | 我不知道是怎么跑出来的 |
[32:16] | I’ll just find myself out in the woods. | 只发现自己身在树林中 |
[32:19] | – How long has it been happening? – Ever since the summer we graduated. | 这样发生多久了? 从毕业后的暑假开始的 |
[32:24] | It’s happened to my friends, too. | 我的朋友们也遭遇不幸 |
[32:26] | That’s why I need you to protect me. | 因此我需要你们保护我 |
[32:28] | I’m scared I might… die, like the others. | 我怕我会死像其他人一样 |
[32:33] | Like… Peggy did tonight. | 就像今晚佩姬一样 |
[32:36] | Your father’s the medical examiner.You were the one on the phone. | 你父亲是医官 你是那个打电话给我的人 |
[32:40] | You told me Peggy O’Dell had been killed. | 你说佩姬是被杀的 |
[32:47] | Teresa, your father knows about this,doesn’t he? | 泰瑞莎你父亲知道这些 对不对? |
[32:50] | About what happens? | 知道发生了什么事? |
[32:55] | Yes. But he said never to tell anyone about any of it. | 是的 但他说绝不要对别人说 |
[32:59] | – Why?- He wants to protect me. | 为什么?他想保护我 |
[33:02] | He thinks he can protect me.But I don’t think he can. | 他认为可以我想他没办法 |
[33:07] | Do you have the marks, Teresa? | 你身上有斑点吗? |
[33:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:16] | I’m going to die, aren’t I? I’m gonna be next! | 我会死掉是吗? 我会成为下一个! |
[33:19] | No, you’re not going to die. | 不你不会死 |
[33:24] | Oh, God! | 天啊! |
[33:29] | Let’s go home, Teresa. | 我们回家泰瑞莎 |
[33:32] | Teresa, come on. Come on, honey. | 泰瑞莎来吧宝贝 |
[33:35] | – I don’t think she wants to leave.- I don’t care what you think! | 我认为她不想离开 我不管你怎么想 |
[33:39] | She’s sick. | 她病了 |
[33:41] | Your father wants to take you home.He’ll clean you up. | 你父亲想带你回家 他会帮你洗干净的 |
[33:44] | I’ll take you where you’ll be safe. | 我带你去安全的地方 |
[33:46] | Detective Miles and I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我和麦斯警探 不会让人伤害你的 |
[33:50] | You’re Billy Miles’s father? | 你是比利的父亲? |
[33:52] | That’s right.And you stay away from that boy. | 对你不要碰我的儿子 |
[34:01] | Ah, you gotta love this place.Every day is like Halloween. | 你会喜欢这地方的 每天都像过万圣节 |
[34:05] | They know, Mulder. They knowwho’s responsible for the murders. | 他们知道真相 穆德 他们知道谁是凶手 |
[34:09] | They know something. | 他们知道某些事情 |
[34:11] | Dr Nemman’s been hiding medical evidence from the beginning. | 尼曼医生从一开始 就隐藏了验尸结果 |
[34:15] | He lied on the autopsy. | 他在验尸报告上撒了谎 |
[34:16] | And now we find out about the detective. | 现在我们知道了警探的事 |
[34:18] | Who else would have reason to trash the lab and our rooms? | 还有谁能闯进我们的实验室? |
[34:22] | Why would they destroy evidence? What would they want with that corpse? | 他们为何要销毁证据 他们要尸体干什么? |
[34:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:29] | Makes you wonder what’s in those other two graves. | 不知道另外两个坟墓中 又藏着什么? |
[34:52] | – They’re both empty. – What is going on here? | 两个都是空的 到底发生了什么事? |
[34:56] | I think I know who did it. I think I know who killed Karen Swenson. | 我知道是谁干的 我知道是谁杀了凯伦 |
[35:01] | Who? The detective? | 谁? 警探吗? |
[35:03] | The detective’s son. | 是警探的儿子 |
[35:07] | Billy Miles. | 比利 麦斯 |
[35:09] | The boy in the hospital? The vegetable? | 那个医院里的植物人? |
[35:20] | Billy Miles? | 比利 麦斯? |
[35:22] | A boy who’s been in a coma for four years came here | 一个昏迷了近四年的男孩 |
[35:24] | and dug up these graves? | 他会挖开这些坟墓? |
[35:27] | Peggy O’Dell was in a wheelchair but she ran in front of a truck. | 佩姬是坐轮椅的 却跑到货车前 |
[35:30] | Look, it all fits a profile of alien abduction. | 不是我瞎掰的 这符合外星人绑架的描述 |
[35:34] | This fits a profile? | 符合描述? |
[35:36] | Peggy O’Dell was killed around nine. | 佩姬大约在九点遇害的 |
[35:38] | The same time we lost nine minutes. | 正是我们失去九分钟的时候 |
[35:40] | Something happened then. I think that time, | 我相信九分钟内肯定有事发生 |
[35:42] | as we know it, stopped. | 我们的时间停止了 |
[35:44] | And something took control over it. | 某种东西控制了时间 |
[35:49] | You think I’m crazy. | 你认为我疯了 |
[36:02] | What? | 怎么样? |
[36:05] | Peggy O’Dell’s watch stopped a couple of minutes after nine. | 佩姬的手表 在九点过几分钟停止了 |
[36:09] | I made a note of it when I saw the body. | 我当时注意到了 |
[36:12] | That’s why the kids come to the forest. | 正是这原因孩子们才去树林 |
[36:14] | It controls them. It summons them. | 某种东西控制他们召唤他们 |
[36:16] | And the marks are from some kind of tests being done on them. | 那些斑点 是某些测试后留下的 |
[36:20] | And that maybe causes some kind of genetic mutation… | 或许导致了基因突变 |
[36:24] | which explains the body we dug up. | 也说明了我们挖出的尸体 |
[36:27] | And the force summoned Teresa Nemman’s body into the woods tonight. | 今晚那力量 召换泰瑞莎的身体到树林里 |
[36:32] | Yes! But Billy Miles took her there. | 对 不过是比利带她去的 |
[36:35] | Summoned by some alien impulse.That’s it! | 被外星人召唤就是这样! |
[36:46] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 好了我们离开这里吧 |
[36:48] | – Where are we going? – We’re gonna visit Billy Miles. | 要去哪里? 去看看比利 麦斯 |
[36:51] | We could be here until the Second Coming… | 我们在这站到老死 |
[36:55] | waiting for Billy to get out of this bed. | 比利都不会起床 |
[36:58] | It ain’t gonna happen. He blinks… | 没错他只会眨眼 |
[37:01] | and I know about it. | 我知道的 |
[37:03] | – I guess you changed his bedpan last night. | 我猜你昨晚换了他的便盆 |
[37:05] | – Nobody else here’s gonna do it. | 这里没人会做这种事 |
[37:08] | You noticed nothing unusual? | 你有没有注意到 一些不寻常的东西? |
[37:11] | Do you remember what you were doing last night around nine o’clock? | 昨晚九点左右 你在做什么? |
[37:15] | Probably… watching TV. Yeah. | 大概在看电视没错 |
[37:19] | Do you remember what you were watching? | 记得昨晚你看什么节目吗? |
[37:22] | Um, let’s see. | 我想想 |
[37:25] | I don’t really remember what I watched. | 我记不得了 |
[37:28] | Miss? | 小姐? |
[37:33] | What is she looking for? | 她在找什么? |
[37:37] | Mulder, take a look at this. | 穆德来看一下 |
[37:49] | – Who took care of Peggy last night?- Not me. It’s not my ward. | 昨晚是谁照顾佩姬? 不是我 |
[37:53] | Not my aisle of the produce section. | 不是我管的病房 |
[37:56] | I do have a job of my own to do. | 我有自己的工作 |
[37:59] | What is she doing now? | 她在干什么? |
[38:00] | Thank you for your time. | 多谢你合作 |
[38:02] | – OK. – (Mulder) Good day. | 好的 再见 |
[38:06] | That kid may have killed Peggy O’Dell! | 可能是那孩子杀了佩姬 |
[38:09] | – Scully… – It’s crazy! | 史卡利… 这太疯狂了 |
[38:11] | – He was in the woods! – You’re sure? | 他去过树林 你确定吗? |
[38:14] | This is the same stuff I took a handful of in the forest. | 这跟我在树林里找到的东西完全一样 |
[38:18] | – We should run a test on it. | 好 我们该拿去实验室鉴定 |
[38:20] | – We lost the original sample in the fire. | 在大火中我们失去原始样本了 |
[38:23] | I want you to understand what it is you’re saying. | 我要你明白你在说什么 |
[38:26] | – You said it yourself. – You have to write it in your report. | 你自己说的 对 但你要写入报告 |
[38:34] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:36] | We’ll take another sample from the forest | 我们去树林再采集一些样本 |
[38:39] | and run a comparison before we do anything. | 然后进行对比再下定论 |
[38:48] | (Scully) The detective’s here. | 警探在这儿 |
[38:57] | (Scully) What do you think? | 你认为怎么样? |
[39:24] | You wouldn’t listen to me. | 你不听我的话 |
[39:27] | I told you to stay out of this. | 我叫你离开的 |
[39:42] | Hold it! Hold it right there! | 别动别动 |
[39:46] | You got no business out here. | 这不关你们的事 |
[39:48] | – There were screams. – Down on the ground. | 有人尖叫 趴在地上 |
[39:51] | Now! | 快 |
[39:52] | You know it’s Billy. | 你知道是比利干的 |
[39:54] | You’ve known it all along. | 你早就知道了 |
[39:57] | – I said down on the ground. – How long are you gonna let it happen? | 我叫你趴在地上 你还要让他做多久? |
[40:03] | He’s gonna kill her! | 他会杀了她 |
[40:13] | (shouts) Billy, no! Let her go! | 比利! 不要! 放开她 |
[40:18] | Leave her alone! | 放开她 |
[41:20] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[41:22] | Billy… | 比利 |
[41:27] | Oh, God! | 噢天啊! |
[41:39] | Scully! | 史卡利? |
[41:46] | – Scully! – Mulder, what happened? | 史卡利! 穆德发生什么事? |
[41:49] | There was a light… | 有一道光 |
[41:51] | It was incredible. | 难以置信 |
[42:00] | 联邦调查局总部 1992年3月22日 华盛顿特区 | |
[42:02] | If you can hear me, raise your right hand. | 如果你能听到我请举起右手 |
[42:08] | Tell me about the light, Billy. | 谈谈光的事 比利 |
[42:11] | When did you first see the light? | 第一次看到光是什么时候? |
[42:14] | In the forest. | 是在树林里 |
[42:18] | We were all in the forest having a party. | 我们在树林里开派对 |
[42:22] | All my friends. | 所有朋友都在一起 |
[42:25] | We were celebrating. | 庆祝 |
[42:27] | – What were you celebrating? – Graduation. | 庆祝什么? 毕业 |
[42:31] | (Billy) And then the light came. | 然后光出现了 |
[42:33] | It took me away… to the testing place. | 把我带去试验场 |
[42:39] | They would tell me to gather the others… | 他们叫我去召集其他人 |
[42:42] | so that they could do tests. | 让他们做实验 |
[42:47] | They put something in my head. | 他们在我脑中植入东西 |
[42:51] | Here. | 在这里 |
[42:54] | I would wait for their orders. | 我等候他们的指令 |
[42:58] | Billy, who gave the orders? | 比利 是谁下的指令? |
[43:02] | The light. | 那道光 |
[43:04] | They said it would be OK.No one would know. | 他们说不会有事的 没人会知道 |
[43:08] | But the tests didn’t work.They wanted everything destroyed. | 不过试验不成功他们想毁掉一切 |
[43:14] | They said they were leaving. | 他们说要离开了 |
[43:19] | I’m afraid. | 我怕 |
[43:22] | I’m afraid they’re coming back. | 我怕他们再回来 |
[43:26] | Don’t be afraid, Billy. We’re here to help you. | 别怕比利 我们会帮你 |
[43:44] | What we’ve just witnessed, what we’ve read in your field reports… | 我们所看到的 和你报告中提到的 |
[43:49] | the scientific basis and credibility just seem wholly unsupportable. | 是科学理论 无法解释的 |
[43:53] | – You’re aware of that? – Yes, sir. | 你有发现这个问题吗? 是的长官 |
[43:56] | My reports are personal and subjective. | 我的报告仅代表个人观点 |
[43:59] | I haven’t drawn any conclusion about | 我还没有做出任何结论 |
[44:00] | what I’ve seen. | 不管是我看见的… |
[44:02] | Or haven’t seen, as seems to be the case. | 或没看见的 |
[44:05] | This… uh… time loss. You did or did not experience it? | 这个失去时间的经验 你到底有没有经历过? |
[44:11] | I can’t substantiate it. No. | 我无法证实 |
[44:13] | What exactly can you substantiate, Agent Scully? | 你能够证实什么 史卡利探员? |
[44:16] | I see no evidence thatjustifies the legitimacy of these investigations. | 我看不出来任何证据 证明调查的真实性 |
[44:21] | There were, of course, crimes committed. | 的确有罪案发生 |
[44:24] | Yes, but how do you prosecute a case like this? | 是的 但你要如何起诉这种案子? |
[44:26] | With testimony given under hypnosis… | 催眠一个孩子得到的证词… |
[44:29] | from a boy who claims he was given orders from an alien force… | 他宣称接受外星人指令 |
[44:33] | through an implant in his nose. | 而接收器是鼻子中的金属牌 |
[44:38] | You have no physical evidence. | 你没有实质证据? |
[44:43] | This is the object described by Billy Miles as a communication device. | 这东西就是比利 形容的通讯器 |
[44:48] | I removed it from the exhumed body. | 是我从尸体中取出的 |
[44:52] | I kept it in my pocket. It was the only piece of evidence | 放在我的口袋里 这是唯一 |
[44:54] | not destroyed in the fire. | 没有在大火中被毁掉的证据 |
[44:57] | I ran a lab test on it. The material could not be identified. | 我检定过它 无法分析出是什么物质 |
[45:07] | Agent Mulder. What are his thoughts? | 穆德探员呢? 他有何想法? |
[45:12] | Agent Mulder believes we are not alone. | 穆德探员相信 我们并非独一无二 |
[45:18] | Thank you, Agent Scully. That’ll be all. | 谢谢史卡利探员 你可以走了 |
[46:00] | Hello? | 喂? |
[46:01] | Scully, it’s me.I haven ‘t been able to sleep. | 史卡利是我 我睡不着 |
[46:05] | I talked to the DA ‘3 office in Raymon County, Oregon. | 我与俄勒罔的检察官谈过 |
[46:09] | There’s no case file on Billy Miles. | 他们没有比利的案子 |
[46:12] | The papen/vork we filed is gone. | 我们的档案也不见了 |
[46:15] | We need to talk, Scully. | 我们该谈谈史卡利 |
[46:20] | Yes… tomorrow. | 好的明天吧 |