时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:23] | Kids… | 孩子们! |
[01:25] | Mom! Mom! | 妈! 妈! |
[01:27] | Kevin! | 凯文! |
[01:34] | Mom! Mom! Mom! | 妈! 妈!妈! |
[01:38] | Mom! Mom! | 妈! 妈! |
[01:41] | Mom! Ruby’s gone! | 妈! 露碧不见了! |
[01:46] | Ruby? | 露碧? |
[01:49] | Ruby! | 露碧? |
[01:52] | Ruby! | 露碧? |
[01:55] | Ruby! | 露碧? |
[02:00] | Ruby! | 露碧! |
[02:58] | Agent Mulder’s latest 302. | 代理穆德最新的302年 |
[03:01] | Requesting assignment | 穆德探员最近的请款单 |
[03:05] | and travel expenses for the both of you. | 为你们申请任务 和出差费用 |
[03:07] | Sioux City, Iowa.That’s the first I’ve heard of it. | 爱荷华州苏市 我头一次听到这地名 |
[03:11] | It came up through channels, from Mulder’s ASAC | 绕了一圈才到这里 透过穆德的上司 |
[03:14] | to the District G-14, then my desk. | 至14区 到我的桌上 |
[03:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[03:22] | In essence, Mulder wants the Bureau… | 看来 穆德请求调查局 |
[03:24] | ..to assign a case number to a tabloid headline. | 将小报消息列为正式案件 |
[03:28] | – He must have more evidence than.. | 他必须有比…更多的证据 |
[03:30] | Not according to his 302. | 不是根据他的302 |
[03:32] | I admit, that is strange. | 我承认那是很怪… |
[03:36] | Even for Mulder. | 甚至对穆德而言都很怪 |
[03:47] | Perhaps it has something to do with this. | 也许与这个有关 |
[03:50] | Take a look. | 看一看 |
[03:52] | An X-File? | 一件X档案? |
[04:11] | Has he shared this with you? | 他有没有对你说过? |
[04:15] | There’s no need to protect him. | 不用保护他 档案是他具名记录的 |
[04:18] | He initiated the file himself. | 是他展开调查的 |
[04:22] | She was his sister. | 她是穆德的妹妹 |
[04:25] | She disappeared 21 years ago. He was… | 在二十一年前失踪 |
[04:29] | ..12 and she was 8. | 那时候他才十二岁 而她八岁 |
[04:31] | He claims that he was in the room when it happened. | 他说事发时 他在房内 |
[04:34] | He recalls a… bright light outside the window and… | 他记得窗外有一束强光 |
[04:41] | ..a presence in the room. | 房内出现了某种生物 |
[04:43] | In your opinion, | 以你的看法 |
[04:46] | has Agent Mulder’s personal agenda | 穆德探员的私人历史 |
[04:48] | clouded his professional judgment? | 蒙蔽了他的专业判断吗? |
[04:50] | In my opinion, no. | 以我的看法没有 |
[04:53] | But you can see how it might appear that way? | 但你看怎么会出现这种情况呢? |
[04:56] | As you know,… | 正如你所知 |
[04:58] | ..Mulder’s preoccupation with fringe matters | 穆德探员执迷于怪异事件 |
[05:03] | has been a source of friction in the Bureau. | 为本局带来许多问题 |
[05:05] | This is another case in point. | 这就是很好的例子 |
[05:08] | I’m going to disallow the 302. | 我不准备批准他的申请 |
[05:11] | With respect, sir, | 长官我尊重你的决定 |
[05:13] | at least let me talk with him | 但让我和他谈谈 让我劝劝他 |
[05:16] | and make a recommendation. | 我可以提出进一步的建议 |
[05:19] | It just doesn’t seem substantial enough to warrant an investigation. | 这还是不足以授权去调查 |
[05:25] | So we disagree. | 好吧 史卡利 所以我们互不认同 |
[05:27] | It’s not the first time, it won’t be the last. | 这不是第一次 也不会是最后一次 |
[05:29] | – If we had a legitimate source… | 如果消息来源正当 我们至少可以… |
[05:31] | – This is the essence of science. | 这正是科学的精神 |
[05:33] | Ask an impertinent question,you’re on your way to a pertinent answer. | 提出适当的问题 然后寻求适当的答案 |
[05:38] | What makes this case any more credible | 是什么使这案件… |
[05:41] | than the 100-year-old mother with the lizard baby? | 比百岁老妈生蜥蜴婴儿 更适当? |
[05:45] | Because the lizard baby wasn’t born anywhere near Lake Okobogee. | 因为蜥蜴婴儿 不会出生在奥高波吉湖附近 |
[05:50] | Oko-what? | 奥高什么? |
[05:51] | Bogee. | 波吉 |
[05:52] | Okobogee. | 奥高波吉 |
[05:56] | Is that supposed to mean something to me? | 这对我有什么意义吗? |
[05:59] | If you know anything about trout fishing. | 除非你知道有关钓鱼… |
[06:02] | Or UFO hot spots. | 或幽浮的热点 |
[06:05] | Define hot spot. | 请解释”热点” |
[06:08] | Four sightings in 1967, August, including | 1967年8月的四次目击事件 |
[06:10] | one by a National Weather Service plane. | 其中一次是天气预报飞机 |
[06:15] | This is a light-blasted digitally-enhanced enlargement. | 这经过了数位增强放大 |
[06:19] | The pilot took that? | 是飞行员拍摄的吗? |
[06:21] | Try a Girl Scout with an Instamatic. | 一个女童军用普通相机拍的 |
[06:24] | Four girls said they saw something. | 4个9岁的女童军看到些东西 |
[06:26] | Five, including the Den Mother. | 5个 如果包括女领队 |
[06:29] | The Air Force said it was a weather balloon. | 空军说是气象气球 |
[06:32] | But no weather balloon was launched that day within 700 miles. | 但是当天在700里内 没有气象气球升空 |
[06:39] | Now read me the names | 现在念出我的记录中 |
[06:41] | of those Girl Scouts from 1967. | 1967年的女童军名字 |
[06:45] | Lisa Terrel, Bonnie Winston, | 丽莎 泰瑞邦妮温 斯顿 |
[06:47] | Doreen McCallister, Darlene Mor… | 朵莲 麦卡斯特达莲 摩… |
[06:54] | It’s the same Darlene Morris. | 就是同一个达莲 摩里斯 |
[07:31] | Darlene Morris? I’m Agent Scully | 你是达莲 摩里斯女士吗? |
[07:33] | and this is Agent Fox Mulder. | 我是史卡利探员 他是穆德探员 |
[07:35] | We talked with you on the phone last night. | 我们昨晚通过电话 |
[07:38] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[07:44] | Well, I knew that if I screamed loud and long enough that someone would listen. | 我知道如果我叫大声一点 一定有人会听到 |
[07:49] | But I never expected the FBI. | 但我没想到是联邦调查局 |
[07:54] | This is Kevin. Kevin,… | 他叫凯文 凯文 |
[07:56] | ..say hi. | 跟人打招呼 |
[08:01] | Would you like some coffee? | 要喝咖啡吗? |
[08:42] | Some days I can’t even… | 最近我甚至都 |
[08:45] | ..get myself up out of bed. | 无法下床 |
[08:49] | And Kevin has been acting so strange. | 凯文的行为也很怪 |
[08:54] | I don’t know what to do any more.I just want her back again. | 我不知该怎么办 我…我只想要她回来 |
[08:58] | Ms Morris,… | 摩里斯女士 |
[09:00] | ..during the divorce,was there a custody battle? | 在离婚期间 有没有为监护权争执呢? |
[09:04] | Charles had nothing to do with this. | 查理与此事无关 |
[09:07] | How can you be so sure? | 你何以如此肯定? |
[09:09] | Because I know what happened. | 因为我知道发生什么事 |
[09:12] | It’s just like it was before. | 就像很久以前一样 |
[09:15] | – Summer of 1967? The Girl Scout troop? | 1967年夏天的 女童军事件吗? |
[09:17] | – How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道? |
[09:20] | Your name’s on record at the Center | 你的名字在伊利诺州 |
[09:22] | for UFO Studies in Evanston, Illinois. | 幽浮研究中心有记录 |
[09:25] | Really? | 真的? |
[09:27] | A pilot made a similar sighting | 是的 一个气象飞机飞行员 |
[09:29] | over the same area on the same day. | 在那天也同样目击了幽浮 |
[09:32] | They took her, didn’t they? | 外星人捉走她 是吗? |
[09:40] | You… you said that, um,Kevin was there the night it happened? | 你说凯文当时也在场吗? |
[09:45] | He didn’t see anything. He was asleep. | 他什么也没看到 他睡着了 |
[09:48] | Can I talk to him anyway? | 我可以和他谈谈吗? |
[09:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:02] | You know,… | 要知道 |
[10:04] | ..I’ve told this story so many times now. | 我说过那故事很多次了 |
[10:07] | Oh, to the newspapers and the police. | 新闻媒体 警方… |
[10:12] | And every time I tell it,people get this… look in their eye. | 每次我说的时候 人们都会露出怀疑的眼光 |
[10:19] | Just like the look that you’ve got right now. | 就像你现在这样 |
[10:27] | Hey, buddy. | 你好 小朋友 |
[10:29] | Mind if I sit down? | 我可以坐下吗? |
[10:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:35] | Your mom tells me you’ve been having nightmares. | 你妈妈告诉我你做恶梦 |
[10:39] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[10:41] | – You wanna tell me about ’em? – No. | 想不想说说是什么的梦? 不 |
[10:44] | All right. | 没关系 |
[10:51] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[10:55] | Are you making something? | 你在画东西吗? |
[10:58] | Can I take a look at it? | 我可以看看吗? |
[11:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:12] | It’s coming from there. | 从哪里来的 |
[11:16] | The TV? | 电视? |
[11:29] | Maybe it’s a binary sequence. | 我不知道是什么 或许是某种二进位的资料 |
[11:31] | Could be anything, could be nothing. | 可能是一些东西 也可能什么都不是 |
[11:36] | I know you’re busy. | 我知道你很忙 |
[11:38] | Look, I know a friend who knows a friend | 我一个朋友的朋友 |
[11:40] | who can get you a ticket to a Redskins game. | 可以给你弄到一张球赛票 |
[11:43] | You got it! | 就这样说定了 |
[11:45] | All right. You know where to find me? | 你知道怎么找我 |
[11:47] | Thanks, Danny. | 谢谢 丹尼 |
[11:50] | So, as I was telling your partner, we found no evidence of kidnap. | 我告诉你的搭档 我们找不到绑架的证据 |
[11:54] | No phone call, no ransom note. | 没有勒索电话 也没有赎金字条 |
[11:56] | – And since we have no body… | 也没有发现尸体… |
[11:58] | – You assumed she ran away? | 你认为她自己跑掉吗? |
[12:01] | It wouldn’t be the first time Ruby ran away from home. | 这不是第一次 露碧摩里斯离家出走 |
[12:04] | How do you explain what her mother saw? | 那你怎么解释她母亲看到的? |
[12:08] | I think Darlene has a very active imagination. | 我猜达莲有丰富的想像力 |
[12:12] | I’ve heard those stories since first grade. | 我从小就听过那些故事 |
[12:14] | So, basically, you ignored her statement. | 所以你不理会她的供词? |
[12:19] | I included it in my report. | 我在报告中有提到 |
[12:22] | But you didn’t bother to check it out. | 但你懒得去调查 |
[12:25] | We found nothing at the campsite. | 我们在营地没有任何发现 |
[12:27] | Let me tell you something.Darlene’s little girl was no prom queen. | 让我告诉你 达莲的女儿不是好姑娘 |
[12:32] | I can’t count the number of times | 我算不清楚有多少次 |
[12:36] | I pulled her out of parked cars… | 我把她从汽车后座拉出来 |
[12:37] | ..or found her puking her guts out. | 或看到她在路上酒醉呕吐 |
[12:38] | – It was just a matter of time…- Before what? | 她这样子迟早… 迟早什么? |
[12:44] | Before something bad happened. | 迟早会出问题 |
[12:45] | If Darlene makes up crzy stories to get past that, fine. | 如果达琳编一些故事来让它过去,好吧. |
[12:50] | But don’t tell me it’s the truth.I’m not gonna waste my time. | 但不要叫我把它当真 我不想浪费时间 |
[12:55] | I just think it’s a good idea not to antagonise local law enforcement. | 我觉得最好 别招惹当地警方 |
[13:00] | Who, me? I’m Mr Congeniality. | 谁? 我? 我是好脾气先生 |
[13:02] | We might need his help one of these days. | 将来我们可能需要他的帮助 |
[13:05] | I’ll send him a Bundt cake. | 我会送他一个蛋糕 |
[13:45] | You’re looking for Ruby, right? | 你们在找露碧是吗? |
[13:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[13:51] | Doesn’t matter. | 我是谁不重要 |
[13:53] | Are you a friend of Ruby’s? | 你是露碧的朋友吗? |
[13:55] | Ruby didn’t have friends.She just had people she liked to hang with. | 露碧没有朋友 她只是喜欢与人厮混 |
[14:01] | And she liked to hang out with you? | 她曾与你一起厮混吗? |
[14:04] | I guess we had some times. | 算是有吧 |
[14:06] | – Like the night she disappeared? – It was Greg. | 就像她消失的那一晚? 那一晚是葛瑞 |
[14:10] | She was supposed to see him that night. | 她跟他有约 |
[14:12] | – Who’s Greg? – Her boyfriend, Greg Randall. | 谁是葛瑞? 她的男友葛瑞 蓝道 |
[14:17] | Supposed to meet up at the lake. They had stuff to talk about. | 他们约好在湖边见面 他们有事要谈 |
[14:21] | What kind of stuff? | 什么事? |
[14:23] | Greg got Ruby pregnant. | 葛瑞让露碧怀孕了 |
[14:26] | Whatever. She got herself pregnant. | 不管是谁 反正她怀孕了 |
[14:29] | Do you know what they were planning to do about it? | 你知道他们打算怎么办吗? |
[14:34] | They were gonna leave town.At least that’s what Ruby told me. | 他们准备离开这里 至少露碧这样告诉我 |
[14:39] | You know Greg from school? | 你在学校认识葛瑞吗? |
[14:43] | Greg? School? | 葛瑞? 他会去学校? |
[14:45] | I don’t think so. | 我想不会吧 |
[14:47] | All he ever did since we met him was pour beer. | 我们认识葛瑞以来 只看过他倒啤酒 |
[14:52] | The Pennsylvania Pub. | 宾夕法尼亚酒吧 |
[15:35] | Excuse me! Do you know where we can find Greg Randall? | 对不起 你知道怎么找葛瑞蓝道吗? |
[15:38] | Who’s asking? | 谁找他? |
[15:45] | What kind of trouble’s he in now? | 他又惹了什么麻烦? |
[15:48] | We were hoping you could tell us. | 事实上 我们希望你知道 |
[15:50] | Greg called in sick three weeks ago. I haven’t heard from him since. | 葛瑞三周前请了病假 从此我就没有他的消息 |
[15:55] | Any ideas where he might have gone? | 知不知道他去那里? |
[15:58] | No, but if you find him, | 不知道 但如果你找到他 |
[16:00] | tell him he’s fired. | 告诉他 他被开除了 |
[16:01] | This is our hotel if you hear of anything. | 如果你打听到什么 我们住在这间旅馆 |
[16:13] | That’s a nice tattoo. What is that? | 这纹身很好看 这是什么? |
[16:16] | What’s it look like? | 看起来像什么? |
[16:18] | A flying saucer.You don’t believe that stuff, do you? | 飞碟 你不相信那玩意吧? |
[16:22] | I take it you don’t? | 看来你是不相信 |
[16:24] | No, I think it’s just a bunch of crazy people howling at the moon. | 不相信 我认为 只是一群疯子对月亮咆哮 |
[16:29] | So, you haven’t been out to Lake Okobogee, have you? | 你没有去过奥高波吉湖吗? |
[16:34] | No, I haven’t. Why? | 我没去过为什么要去? |
[16:35] | You should ride with us some time. | 你应该和我们一起去 |
[16:38] | You might see some things that’d change your mind. | 你会看到一些东西 让你改变想法 |
[16:45] | Get a killer sunburn in the middle of the night. | 像是在半夜被严重晒伤 |
[17:45] | Where’s Mulder? | 穆德在哪里? |
[17:51] | Where did you get the document? | 你们从那里拿到那份文件? |
[17:53] | If you explain what you’re talking about, | 如果你对我解释你在说什么 |
[17:55] | maybe I can help. | 或许我可以帮助你 |
[18:05] | This is a document? | 这是一份文件吗? |
[18:07] | It just looks like a bunch of ones and zeros to me. | 这对我来说只是一些1和0 |
[18:10] | – Tell me where you got it.- Tell me what it is. | 告诉我你从哪里弄到的? 告诉我这是什么? |
[18:14] | Keep playing games and you’ll be facing the D6. | 再跟我玩游戏 你就要准备去见D6处的人 |
[18:17] | You can explain to them why you’re obstructing justice. | 你可向他们解释 你为何要防碍司法 |
[18:21] | It’s your call, Holtzman. | 你看着办吧荷兹曼 |
[18:23] | But I’m not accountable to anybody outside my sub-committee. | 除了我的直属委员会 我不对任何单位负责 |
[18:27] | I don’t care if it’s the NSA or the Vatican police. | 我不在乎 是国家安全局或教廷警察 |
[18:33] | It’s a defence satellite transmission. | 这是国防卫星传送的资料 |
[18:36] | You’re kidding! | 你在开玩笑? |
[18:38] | A fragment, but highly classified. | 只是片段但高度机密 |
[18:40] | We need to know where it came from. | 我们必须得知道它来自何处 |
[18:42] | Well, sure.I’ll let you know as soon as I find out. | 当然 只要我查出来 我会尽快告诉你 |
[18:46] | You just bought yourself a one-way back to Washington. | 听着 你最好回去华盛顿 别回来 |
[18:53] | We got it. | 查到了 |
[18:59] | Great. | 真是太好了 |
[19:05] | What? | 什么? |
[19:06] | You shouldn’t have told ’em.They have no jurisdiction. | 你不该告诉他们 他们没有管辖权 |
[19:09] | Mulder, they’re NSA. They think | 穆德他们是国家安全局的 |
[19:11] | the boy’s a threat to national security. | 他们认为那孩子对国家有危险 |
[19:14] | How can an 8-year-old boy who can barely | 一个八岁的小孩子 |
[19:16] | multiply be a threat to national security? | 怎么对国家安全有威胁呢? |
[19:20] | People call me paranoid. | 还敢叫我偏执狂 |
[19:22] | How did Kevin obtain top-secret information? | 凯文怎么会知道国家机密? |
[19:26] | Where do you think he got it from? | 他从那里得到的? |
[20:02] | Watch your step, ma’am. | 小心 女士 |
[20:09] | It’ll be OK, baby. Don’t worry. | 没事的 宝贝 别怕 |
[20:12] | – It’ll be OK. – Come with me, son. | 没事的 跟着我 宝贝 |
[20:15] | Mom! | 妈! |
[20:18] | It’ll be all right, baby. | 别害怕宝贝 |
[20:22] | Watch your head, please. | 请小心你的头 |
[20:51] | You guys do really delicate work. | 你们做事真细心 |
[20:54] | Let’s get this to Cryptography. | 把这个拿去密码学 |
[20:57] | I think we got what we needed. Thank you. | 我们已拿到需要的东西 谢谢 |
[21:15] | – What is it?- I’m not sure. | 什么事? 我还不确定 |
[21:48] | – We scanned it through the mainframe. | 我们用华盛顿的主机 扫描了77页 |
[21:50] | – And none of the information is actionable? | 没有任何可使用的? |
[21:54] | Other than the satellite transmission, | 那些资料只是卫星通讯 |
[21:56] | none of it is a national security risk. | 没有任何危害国家安全的成分 |
[21:59] | The boy’s being released later. | 那孩子在中午被释放了 |
[22:02] | So it was just a random set of ones and zeros? | 所以这只是随机的1和0? |
[22:04] | There was nothing random about it. | 刚好相反 完全不是随机的 |
[22:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[22:08] | All information can be rendered digitally in a series of ones and zeros. | 所有资料都可以数位化 成为一连串的1和0 |
[22:13] | When we downloaded the data, | 当我们下载资料时 |
[22:14] | we found | 我们有很惊人的发现… |
[22:15] | an amazing range of… Well, see for yourself. | 你自己看看 |
[22:19] | Da Vinci’s Universal Man. | 达文西的”人像图”… |
[22:24] | A DNA double helix. | DNA的结构图… |
[22:28] | There’s lots more. | 还有更多 |
[22:35] | That’s the Brandenburg Concertos. | 那是布兰登堡协奏曲 |
[22:37] | But they’re just fragments. Some lines | 但只是片段 东一点 西一点 |
[22:40] | from the Koran, a Shakespearean sonnet. | 有几行可兰经 一首莎士比亚的诗 |
[22:42] | Like someone’s switching channels? | 就好像有人在转换频道? |
[22:58] | – Mrs Morris?- I have nothing to say to you. | 摩里斯太太? 我不想跟你说话 |
[23:01] | Please, give me a minute to explain. | 摩里斯太太 请听我解释 |
[23:08] | Would you please just wait right over there for mama? | 你去那边等妈妈好吗? 我马上就来 |
[23:14] | – I thought you were supposed to help us.- This has been a terrible mistake. | 我以为你们是来帮我们的 这是个严重的错误 |
[23:20] | The government will pay for all repairs and damages. | 我向你保证 政府会赔偿修理费 |
[23:24] | I don’t want your money.I want my daughter back. | 我不要你们的钱 我只要我的女儿回来 |
[23:27] | And I want you to leave us alone. | 别再来打扰我们 |
[23:29] | But your son has seen something. | 你的儿子看见了一些东西 |
[23:32] | You stay away from me and you stay away from my child. | 别再打扰我 别再打扰我的孩子 |
[23:43] | Come on, honey. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[23:45] | It’s OK. Let’s go now. | 没事的 走吧 |
[24:06] | I thought we were headed back into town. | 我们不是要进城吗? |
[24:10] | Where are we going? | 现在去哪里? |
[24:11] | The boy is the key, Scully. I know it. | 凯文是关键所在 史卡利 我知道 |
[24:15] | – The key to what? – Finding Ruby. | 什么关键? 找到露碧的关键 |
[24:18] | Just think about it for a minute. | 好好想想 |
[24:20] | This is a boy. | 只是一个小孩 |
[24:21] | He’s receiving digitised data from a television screen. | 能够由电视机荧光幕 接收各种数位资料 |
[24:25] | Agent Atsumi said it was a statistical aberration. | 葛探员说是统计上的异常 |
[24:32] | no | 不 |
[24:32] | Okay, I admit it doesn’t make sense, but I… | 好吧我承认这说不通 但我… |
[24:36] | I think Kevin is a medium | 我认为凯文是一种媒介 |
[24:37] | A conduit? | 媒介? |
[24:39] | A link… or a connection to whoever… | 一种连接接到某种东西 |
[24:43] | ..or whatever took Ruby that night. | 那天晚上带走露碧的东西 |
[24:46] | But how? | 但是怎样带走的? |
[24:47] | If there was an abduction, it’s likely that Kevin was touched in some way. | 如果是绑架 凯文可能也受到影响 |
[24:55] | Mulder, I know what you’re thinking. | 穆德我知道你在想什么 |
[25:02] | I know why this is so important to you. | 我知道这对你很重要 |
[25:06] | I know! | 我知道! |
[25:09] | But there is no evidence indicating an abduction. | 但没有证据显示是绑架 |
[25:14] | That’s why we’re going to Lake Okobogee. | 所以我们去奥高波吉湖 |
[25:24] | According to the police photos,Ruby and Kevin were sleeping right here. | 根据警方的图片资料 |
[25:28] | A stone’s throw from the forest wall. | 凯文和露碧睡在这里 这里距离树林不远 |
[25:31] | Meaning what? | 什么意思? |
[25:33] | Meaning anybody could have come out of the forest to grab her. | 意思是任何人 可从森林里出来把她捉走 |
[25:41] | Have you noticed the tree line? | 你看到那些树梢吗? |
[25:43] | Evidence of extreme heat. | 高温烧过的证据 |
[25:47] | Or an electrical storm. | 或者被闪电打到 |
[25:50] | Besides which, there’s nothing to connect it to the night… | 况且没有证据显示 |
[25:54] | – of Ruby’s disappearance. – That’s true. | 那发生在露碧失踪当晚 没错 |
[26:03] | Do you think lightning could have caused this? | 你认为闪电可以造成这个吗? |
[26:06] | Do you have any idea at what temperature sand solidifies into glass? | 你知不知道 沙融成玻璃需要多少温度? |
[26:10] | 2,500 Fahrenheit. | 至少华氏2500度 |
[26:13] | Something was out here. Something hot enough to turn sand into glass. | 一定有什么东西 温度高得把沙融成了玻璃 |
[26:18] | To singe those trees and to blister the roof of that camper. | 烧掉那些树烧到帐蓬 |
[26:33] | Mulder! | 穆德! |
[26:35] | Look! | 看! |
[27:19] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[27:20] | It’s a grave. Shallow, by the smell of it. | 一个坟墓 很浅 可以闻到味道 |
[27:31] | What are you doing? | 穆德 你在干什么? |
[27:34] | Mulder, you are disturbing a crime scene. | 穆德 你在破坏犯罪现场 |
[27:41] | Stop! | 停手! |
[27:44] | What if it’s her? | 万一是她呢? |
[27:47] | I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
[28:09] | Are you OK, Mulder? | 你还好吗 穆德? |
[28:11] | Fine. | 很好 |
[28:15] | Looks like a male Caucasian. | 看来是男性 白人 |
[28:24] | Sir. | 长官 |
[28:31] | Victim’s name was Greg Randall. | 死者叫葛瑞 蓝道 |
[28:35] | Ruby’s boyfriend. | 露碧的男友 |
[28:37] | Ruby had a lot of boyfriends. | 露碧有很多男友 |
[28:39] | – Can I take a look at that?- Go right ahead. | 在你收走前 我能不能看一下? 请便 |
[29:19] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[29:21] | It’s her. The girl from the library. | 是她写的 图书馆那个女孩 |
[29:24] | Who? | 谁? |
[29:25] | We didn’t get her name, | 我们不知道她的名字 |
[29:27] | but she claimed Greg and Ruby had run off together. | 但她说露碧和葛瑞私奔了 |
[29:30] | Well, Doc Fowler’s a buddy of mine.Delivered both my kids. | 佛罗医生是我的朋友 接生了我的两个孩子 |
[29:34] | I can find out who had that appointment. | 我可查出是谁去看医生 |
[29:54] | Have a seat, Tessa. | 请坐 蒂丝 |
[30:07] | We know that you lied to us the other day. | 我们知道你那天说谎 |
[30:10] | We know that you had the appointment with Dr Fowler on August 7th. | 你在8月7日 去看了佛罗医生 |
[30:14] | We know that you’re pregnant, not Ruby. | 是你怀孕了 不是露碧 |
[30:18] | – Then you don’t know nothing. – We can prove it, Tessa. | 你们全都知道了 我们有证据蒂丝 |
[30:22] | And we can prove that Greg…was the father. | 我们可证明葛瑞是父亲 |
[30:25] | So what if he was the father? | 他是父亲又如何? |
[30:27] | This is very serious. | 这很严重 |
[30:30] | Do you understand how serious this is? | 你不明白有多严重吗? |
[30:34] | You’ve waived the right to an attorney. | 你放弃了请律师的权利 |
[30:37] | So if you lie to us here today,… | 如果你今天对我们说谎 |
[30:42] | ..you could be charged with perjury. | 你会被控伪证 |
[30:50] | He promised me we’d be in LA by Christmas. | 他答应我 在圣诞节前带我去洛杉矶 |
[30:54] | He had a friend there. | 他有一个朋友在那里… |
[30:56] | And I’d never seen the ocean. | 我从未见过海洋 |
[30:58] | You said he and Ruby were seeing each other. | 你说露碧和他约会 |
[31:01] | You said they were planning to meet at the lake. Is that true? | 你说他们相约在湖边 是真的吗? |
[31:06] | Look it, I was nowhere near the lake that night, OK? | 那天晚上我不在湖边 |
[31:10] | Sure you were, Tessa. | 你当然在 蒂丝 |
[31:14] | You knew they were meeting,so you sat and you waited for them. | 你知道他们的约会 你坐在那里等他们 |
[31:18] | – You were angry and jealous.- I wasn’t. | 你又生气又妒忌 我没有 |
[31:21] | You waited, and when they showed you killed him first, | 你坐在那里等他们 你先杀了葛瑞 |
[31:23] | isn’t that how it went? | 不是这样吗? |
[31:26] | – No.- You snuck up and you shot him in the back. | 不是 你从背后开枪 |
[31:29] | Bam! | 砰! |
[31:32] | And then you killed Ruby. | 然后杀了露碧 |
[31:35] | Bam! | 砰! |
[31:39] | What was she doin’ before she died? | 她死前做了什么 蒂丝? |
[31:42] | Was she pleading for her life?Was she running away? | 她有没有求你饶命? 还是她逃走了? |
[31:45] | I didn’t kill her! | 我没杀她 |
[31:47] | – Where’s she buried?- I don’t know! | 她埋在什么地方 蒂丝? 我不知道 |
[31:49] | – You don’t know where you buried her? | 你不知道把她埋在什么地方 蒂丝? |
[31:51] | – I didn’t kill her! | 我没杀她 |
[31:53] | – You didn’t?- She wasn’t even there that night! | 没有? 她那晚根本没来 |
[31:59] | Well, how would you know that, Tessa,if you weren’t there yourself? | 你怎么知道蒂丝? 如果你没去过现场 |
[32:10] | You’re not seeing the whole picture here. | 穆德 你没看到事情全貌 |
[32:13] | – Which is?- Which is that in all likelihood Ruby is dead. | 全貌是什么? 那就是露碧可能死了 |
[32:17] | Is that your conclusion or the Sioux City Sheriff’s Department’s? | 那是你的结论 或是苏市警方的结论? |
[32:22] | They’re searching the National Park and | 他们正在搜索整个国家公园 |
[32:24] | a dive team is going to drag the lake. | 还有潜水队前来搜索湖底 |
[32:26] | They’re wasting their time. | 他们在浪费时间 |
[32:28] | Do you really think Tessa is telling the truth? | 你相信蒂丝是说真话吗? |
[32:31] | Why not?What if Ruby never did show up that night? | 为什么不相信? 如果露碧那晚真的没去? |
[32:35] | She lied to us in the library and lied about her pregnancy. | 她在图书馆骗过我们 她骗我们她怀孕的事 |
[32:38] | Why wouldn’t she lie about killing Ruby? | 你怎么知道露碧被杀的事 不是骗人的? |
[32:41] | Because something was out there in those woods! | 因为树林中还有秘密 |
[32:46] | We have a suspect in custody.We have a confession to one murder… | 我们抓到了一个嫌犯 他承认犯下一件谋杀 |
[32:50] | ..and a statement which speaks to the intent to commit another. | 还有供词显示 进行另一件谋杀的动机 |
[32:55] | It’s over, Mulder. It’s time to turn this over | 结束了 穆德 该回家了 |
[32:57] | to local law enforcement. | 把案子交给地方警察吧 |
[32:59] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[33:02] | Mulder, where are you going? | 穆德 你要去哪里? |
[33:05] | To talk to the boy. | 找那男孩谈谈 |
[33:06] | – Darlene won’t let you.- I’ve gotta see him. | 达莲不会让你进去的 我一定要见他 |
[33:09] | They don’t want anything to do with us! | 他们不想见我们 |
[33:12] | Mulder, stop! Stop running after your sister. | 穆德 停止! 别再追你妹妹了 |
[33:20] | This won’t bring her back. | 这样并不能找到她 |
[33:23] | Come with me or don’t, but until they find a body | 来不来随你 除非是找到尸体 |
[33:28] | I’m not giving up on that girl. | 否则我不会放弃那个女孩 |
[33:42] | Hello? | 有人在吗? |
[33:46] | Mrs Morris? | 摩里斯太太? |
[33:50] | Kevin? | 凯文? |
[34:26] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[34:33] | What does it mean? | 这有什么含意? |
[34:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:40] | I’m gonna check upstairs. | 我去楼上看看 |
[34:53] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[34:55] | What is it? | 什么? |
[34:58] | Just come up here. | 上来 |
[35:06] | Look. | 看 |
[35:10] | It’s her! | 是她 |
[35:13] | It’s Ruby. | 是露碧 |
[35:30] | This is a long shot. They could be anywhere. | 机会渺茫 穆德 他们可能已经出国了 |
[35:35] | You know, when I was a kid… | 我很小的时候 |
[35:38] | ..I had this ritual. | 我有这种习惯 |
[35:42] | I’d close my eyes before I walked into my room. | 在走进房间之前 我会双眼紧闭 |
[35:45] | Because I thought that one day when I opened them my sister would be there. | 因为我相信有一天 我睁开眼睛会看到我妹妹 |
[35:51] | Just lying in bed…like nothing ever happened. | 躺在床上 好像什么事情都没发生过 |
[35:58] | I’m still walking into that room. | 直到今天 |
[36:01] | Every day of my life. | 我还是这样走进房间 |
[36:09] | Scully! | 史卡利! |
[36:22] | Dadene! | 达莲! |
[36:28] | Look, there’s a trailhead. | 看 那边有条路 |
[36:49] | – Are you OK?- It’s here. I saw it. | 你还好吗? 它在这里 我看到了 |
[36:52] | – Where’s Kevin?- I couldn’t keep up. | 凯文在哪里? 我跟不上他 |
[36:55] | Go ahead! | 去追 |
[37:09] | Kevin! | 凯文! |
[37:59] | – Are you OK?- She’s back! | 你没事吧? 她回来了! |
[38:02] | Kevin, I’m sorry, but… | 凯文很对不起但是… |
[38:05] | She’s here. I know it! | 她在这里我知道! |
[38:07] | Kevin, I don’t think she is. | 凯文我不认为她在这里 |
[38:10] | – I know you wanted it to be her. I did too.- Mulder! | 我知道你希望她回来我也一样 穆德! |
[38:14] | Come on! | 跟我来 |
[38:18] | Scully? | 史卡利! |
[38:24] | Ruby! | 露碧 |
[38:26] | She’s unconscious but alive. | 她失去了知觉 但她还活着 |
[38:28] | I’ll get help. | 我去请求救援 |
[38:38] | She’s been awake for almost an hour. | 护士说她一个小时前醒来了 |
[38:40] | Any ideas what caused the coma? | 什么原因导致昏迷? |
[38:43] | No sign of head trauma, no narcotic traces | 没有头部创伤 没有嗑药的迹象 |
[38:45] | or electrolyte abnormalities. | 或电解质不正常 |
[38:48] | But her white blood cell count was sky-high. | 但她的白血球数量非常高 |
[38:51] | Any attendant reduction in the lymphocyte population | 淋巴腺细胞是否有减少 |
[38:53] | or release of glucocorticoids? | 或葡萄糖肾上腺脂醇增加? |
[38:57] | Um… | 嗯… |
[38:59] | Actually, both. How did you know that? | 两样都有 你怎么知道? |
[39:02] | They’re symptoms of prolonged weightlessness. | 那是长期无重状态的症状 |
[39:05] | Shuttle astronauts have reported similar imbalances. | 太空人也有类似的症状 |
[39:27] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[39:32] | Hi, Ruby. | 嗨 露碧 |
[39:36] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[39:38] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们来自联邦调查局 |
[39:43] | I’m Special Agent Dana Scully and this is Fox Mulder. | 我是史卡利特别探员 他是穆德 |
[39:46] | My mom said you might be coming by. | 我妈妈说你们会来 |
[39:48] | How are you feeling? | 你的感觉如何? |
[39:52] | Fine, I guess. | 我没事 |
[39:54] | Where were you, Ruby? | 你去了哪里 露碧? |
[39:56] | Can you tell us? | 可以告诉我们吗? |
[40:01] | It’s OK, Ruby. He knows. | 没关系 露碧 他什么都知道 |
[40:06] | I’m not supposed to tell. | 我不能说 |
[40:09] | They told me not to say. | 他们告诉我不能说… |
[40:11] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你? |
[40:16] | Ruby, who told you? | 露碧 是谁告诉你? |
[40:19] | Sweetheart, you don’t have to say anything. | 甜心 你什么也不用说 |
[40:24] | You’re right. We should wait till Ruby gets a little stronger. | 我同意 我们该等露碧好一点再来 |
[40:29] | Can we speak outside for a moment? | 我们能不能到外边说话? |
[40:43] | I think that it’s best that we put all of this behind us. | 我认为 我们最好把这件事完全忘记 |
[40:47] | I mean,hasn’t Ruby been through enough already? | 露碧已经受够了 |
[40:50] | I know how disoriented she must seem right now. | 我知道她现在很困惑 几星期以后 |
[40:52] | But in a couple of weeks, we… | 也许几天以后 我们可以… |
[40:55] | I don’t want her talking to you. Or anyone. | 我不要她对你或任何人说话 |
[40:58] | She should be encouraged to tell her story.It’s important that you let her. | 你应该鼓励她说出来 这是很重要的 |
[41:03] | Important to who? | 对谁重要? |
[41:06] | I have my daughter back.I don’t want more trouble. | 我的女儿回来了 我不想再惹麻烦 |
[41:09] | Besides, she can’t remember anything. | 况且她什么也不记得 |
[41:12] | But she will remember one day,even if it’s only in dreams. | 但有一天她会记得的 就算是在梦中 |
[41:15] | When she does, she’ll want to talk about it. | 当她记得时 她会想要告诉别人 |
[41:17] | She’ll need to talk about it. | 她需要告诉别人 |
[41:20] | Like I did? | 就像我当初一样? |
[41:23] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[41:25] | I have been ridiculed for speaking my mind. | 我说出我看到的却一辈子被嘲笑 |
[41:29] | But it was the truth, Darlene. | 但那是事实达莲 |
[41:31] | It’s caused me nothing but heartache.I don’t want the same thing for her. | 事实只会带来心痛 我不要她也像我一样 |
[41:36] | It doesn’t have to be that way for Ruby. | 露碧不会像你一样 |
[41:40] | As far as I know, she spent the last month on the back of a Harley-Davidson. | 对我而言 她上个月坐机车旅行去了 |
[41:45] | Is that what you’ll tell Kevin? | 你要这样告诉凯文吗? |
[41:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:23] | – Your eyes are open?- Yeah,there open ,but it’s like… | 你睁开眼睛了吗? 是的 我睁开的 |
[42:28] | – ..nothing’s happening.- Try turning your head. | 但好像什么也看不到 转转你的头 |
[42:32] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[42:34] | – Why not?- I don’t know. | 为什么不能? 我不知道 |
[42:38] | I can’t move. | 我动弹不得 |
[42:41] | So I don’t. | 所以我没有动 |
[42:45] | – I just lie there in bed.- Can you see your sister? | 我只是躺在床上 你看到你妹妹吗? |
[42:49] | No. | 看不到 |
[42:52] | But I can hear her. | 但我听得到她 |
[42:53] | – What does she say?- She’s calling out my name… | 她说什么? 她呼喊我的名字 |
[42:59] | ..over and over again. | 一遍又一遍 |
[43:02] | She’s crying out for help. | 她向我求救 |
[43:04] | But I can’t help her. | 我却无能为力 |
[43:07] | I can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[43:09] | – Are you scared?- I know I should be, but I’m not. | 你害怕吗? 我知道我应该害怕 但我不怕 |
[43:15] | – Do you know why?- Because of the voice. | 你知道为什么? 因为有一种声音 |
[43:19] | – The voice?- The voice in my head. | 声音? 在我脑中的声音 |
[43:22] | – What’s it telling you?- Not to be afraid. | 对你说什么? 别害怕 |
[43:27] | It’s telling me that no harm will come to her. | 它对我说她不会受到伤害… |
[43:31] | And that one day she’ll return. | 有一天她会回来 |
[43:33] | Do you believe the voice? | 你相信那声音吗? |
[43:38] | I want to believe. | 我愿意相信 |