时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | B-I-N-G-O B-I-N-G-O B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, | |
[00:10] | and Bingo was his name-o | 宾果是它的名字 |
[00:11] | There was a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name-o | 以前有个农夫养只狗 宾果是它的名字 |
[00:16] | B-I-N-G-O B-I-N-G-O B-I-n-g-o, b-I-n-g-o | |
[00:20] | B-I-N-G-O,and Bingo was his name-o | B-I-N-G-O,宾果是它的名字 |
[00:24] | There was a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name-o | 以前有个农夫养只狗 宾果是它的名字 |
[00:28] | – Ah! What was that? – What’s happening? | 爸爸 那是什么? 发生什么事了? |
[00:30] | It’s OK, it’s OK. Ijust had a flat. | 没事的 没事 只是车子爆胎了 |
[00:33] | – Oh, no! – No problem here, honey. | 不好了 没事的 甜心 |
[00:54] | Darn it! | 该死 |
[01:18] | Honey, would you hold the light? | 甜心 帮我把灯拿着好吗? |
[01:20] | – Aagh! – Paul! | 啊!保罗! |
[01:23] | Paul! | 保罗! |
[01:25] | Paul! | 保罗! |
[01:30] | Where are you, Paul?! | 保罗!你在哪里? |
[01:34] | What happened?! | 怎么了? |
[01:37] | Paul! | 保罗! |
[02:04] | Over here! I’ve found something! | 这里! 我找到一些东西! |
[02:18] | His leg’s been eaten off. | 他的腿被吃了 |
[02:24] | Hey! Up here! | 上来! |
[02:26] | I need some help! | 我需要帮助! |
[02:39] | It’s in here! It’s as tall as a house! | 在这里面! 他和房子一样高 |
[02:42] | – We can smoke him out. – And then what? | 我们用烟把他薰出来! 然后呢? |
[02:47] | – I see it! | 我看见了! |
[02:48] | – He’s coming at us! | 他向着我们来了! |
[03:51] | Agent Finley speaking. | 我是芬利探员 |
[04:00] | Working hard, Mulder? | 还在努力 穆德? |
[04:03] | This woman claims she was taken aboard a spaceship… | 有个女人声称 被外星人捉到飞碟去 |
[04:06] | ..And held in an anti-gravity chamber | 关在一个反地心引力的房间里 |
[04:07] | for three days. | 三天没有食物和水 |
[04:09] | Anti-gravity is right. | 反地心引力 |
[04:13] | Sorry to interrupt your serious investigation. | 抱歉打扰你严肃的调查 |
[04:17] | – I heard a story that’ll take your knees out. | 不过我刚听到一个 你会感兴趣的故事 |
[04:19] | – What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[04:20] | They found a body in the New Jersey woods yesterday,… | 昨天有人在纽泽西州的森林里 找到一具尸体 |
[04:24] | ..Missing its right arm and shoulder. | 尸体的右肩膀和手臂都不见了 |
[04:26] | They think they may have been eaten off… by a human. | 他们认为可能是被咬掉 被人咬掉 |
[04:31] | – Where in New Jersey? – Just outside Atlantic City. | 在纽泽西的哪里? 亚特兰大市郊 |
[04:34] | Not an uncommon place to lose a body part. | 不是一个不寻常的地方 |
[04:37] | They think it’s the Mob? | 他们认为是犯罪集团所为吗? |
[04:38] | He was a homeless man. There’s no motive. | 不 那是个流浪汉 没什么动机 |
[04:43] | You feeling lucky, Scully? | 你觉得幸运吗 史卡利? |
[04:45] | Relative to whom? | 相对于谁的? |
[04:49] | It’s not our case, Mulder. | 这不是我们的案子 穆德 |
[04:51] | The local police are handling it. | 当地警察会处理的 |
[04:54] | An X-File? | X档案? |
[04:56] | Ever hear of something called the Jersey Devil? | 有没有听过 一个叫泽西恶魔的? |
[04:59] | A beast that’s supposed | 有啊 那是会从森林中出来 |
[05:00] | to come out of the woods and attack cars,… | 攻击车辆的野兽 |
[05:03] | ..Like an East Coast Bigfoot. | 有点像东岸的”大脚” |
[05:05] | Read the file about the case in 1947. | 看看这个1947年的档案 |
[05:11] | Save me the trouble. | 不用了 你说吧 |
[05:13] | 1947. Family watches Dad | 1947年 有一家人亲眼看到父亲 |
[05:16] | get dragged off into the woods. | 被拖进森林里 |
[05:17] | Cops find Dad with a few appendages gnawed off. | 警察发现父亲尸体四肢被撕裂 |
[05:20] | Cops corner a large, naked man in the woods | 警察在森林里发现一名高大男人 |
[05:22] | and gun him down. | 并当场射杀 |
[05:23] | Autopsy shows human flesh | 结果指出在大肠里发现人肉和人骨残留 |
[05:25] | and bones in his intestine. A beast man. | 是个野人 |
[05:28] | – Is the autopsy report here? – Requisition for a car. | 验尸报告在这吗? 要请求一辆车 |
[05:31] | The original disappeared | 不 事发几年后正本不见了 |
[05:33] | from the files after the incident. | 报告就从档案中消失了 |
[05:35] | – There is a statement from the pathologist. | 但当时的病理学家 做的笔录还在 |
[05:38] | – I’ve heard this story since I was a kid. | 穆德 我从小就听过这个故事 |
[05:40] | It’s a folk tale, a myth. | 那只不过是传说罢了 一个神话 |
[05:42] | I heard the same story when I was a kid, too. | 我小时候也听过这样的故事 |
[05:45] | Funny thing is, I believed it. Thanks, Doreen. | 有趣的是 我相信它 谢谢 |
[05:48] | Fact is, we’ve got a cannibalised body in New Jersey. | 事实上是 纽泽西出现了吃人肉的傢伙 |
[05:51] | Someone or something out there is hungry. | 那个人或动物一定很饿了 |
[06:04] | They say animals can develop an | 他们说动物可能也会想吃人类 |
[06:06] | appetite for human flesh, but… this is no animal. | 但这不是动物 |
[06:09] | See the teeth marks, just below the clavicle? | 看见锁骨下的齿痕吗? |
[06:12] | They’re human. | 他们是人类 |
[06:14] | – Who found the body? – A park ranger. | 尸体是谁发现的? 公园的管理员 |
[06:17] | Was he alive when it happened? | 事发时 他还活着吗? |
[06:19] | It’s hard to tell. | 很难说 |
[06:21] | There’s no sign of a struggle. | 没有明显打斗痕迹 |
[06:23] | His blood alcohol level was up. | 他血液里的酒精浓度很高 |
[06:25] | – Probably never knew what hit him. | 或许很难知道攻击他的是什么 |
[06:27] | – Any ideas about that? | 你有什么想法? |
[06:28] | From the size of that bite mark, | 从咬痕大小看来 |
[06:30] | I’d say large, adult male. | 我会说那是个高大的成年男子 |
[06:32] | – Detective Thompson is handling the case. – Glenna? | 这案子由汤普森警探负责 葛莲娜? |
[06:35] | Hi. I’m Special Agent Dana Scully | 你好 我是调查局的史卡利探员 |
[06:38] | and this is Agent Fox Mulder. | 这位是穆德探员 |
[06:39] | I don’t remember anybody calling the FBI in on this. | 我不记得有人要联邦调查局参与这案子 |
[06:43] | We’re not here officially. Agent Scully is a medical doctor. | 我们不是正式被派来的 史卡利探员是医生 |
[06:46] | We heard about your victim and thought we’d look. | 我们听说了你的受害人的事 她想看看 |
[06:50] | I’m sorry. I’m going to ask you to leave. | 很抱歉 我必须要求你们离开 |
[06:53] | – We have an investigation. | 我们正在调查中 |
[06:54] | – Tommy, this is no time to get pissy. | 拜托 汤米 不必这样 |
[06:56] | – We have jurisdiction here. – Any suspects yet? | 我们这里有司法管辖权 有嫌犯吗 警探? |
[06:59] | I don’t work for you, sir. | 我不是为你工作的 先生 |
[07:01] | Unless you hear from the attorney general, | 除非司法部长有其他指示 |
[07:04] | this is a local matter. | 否则这案子由我们处理 |
[07:05] | – Agent Mulder, we should go. – No need to get bent out of shape! | 穆德探员 我们该走了 没必要翻脸 |
[07:09] | On the contrary, I think I’ve been exceedingly polite. | 正好相反 我觉得我已经礼貌过头了 |
[07:22] | – So what’s eating that guy? – He was perfectly in his rights. | 那傢伙怎么了? 他在运用他的权利 |
[07:26] | The FBI has no overriding jurisdiction in a murder case. | 联邦调查局对凶杀案没有司法管辖权 |
[07:30] | You’d feel the same if someone horned in on your work. | 若有人干扰你工作 你都会有同样的感觉 |
[07:33] | Chances are, he’ll be scratching | 对 他没有线索 即使下一个尸体出现时 |
[07:35] | his head when they bring the next body in. | 他还搞不清楚状况 |
[07:38] | You could have really humiliated | 你忘记你的开场白 穆德 你可以羞辱他 |
[07:40] | him and told him who the perpetrator was. | 告诉他是谁行凶的 |
[07:43] | The Jersey Devil. | 泽西恶魔 |
[07:48] | What do you say we grab a hotel, | 你说我们找家饭店 看场表演 |
[07:50] | take in a floor show, drop quarters in the slot,… | 玩玩吃角子老虎 |
[07:53] | ..Do a little digging. | 然后挖挖这案子的新闻好吗? |
[07:55] | – You’re kidding? – OK, skip the floor show. | 你在开玩笑吗? 好吧 我们不看表演 |
[07:58] | – Mulder, I have to be back in DC. – Have you got a date? | 穆德 我要回华盛顿 有约会吗? |
[08:02] | No. | 没有 |
[08:03] | I have my godson’s birthday party at 6.30. | 6点半要参加我干儿子的庆生会 |
[08:10] | – What are you doing? – A little poking around. | 你做什么? 到处逛逛 |
[08:13] | – Maybe make a weekend out of it. | 或许周末出外走走 |
[08:16] | – It’s a three-hour drive back by myself. | 穆德 我自己开车 要三个小时才回到家 |
[08:19] | In Friday night traffic. | 星期五晚上交通繁忙 |
[08:31] | Change of fifty. | 换50美元筹码 |
[09:02] | I found the bodyjust over there, lying face down on the rocks. | 尸体是在那里发现的 面向下躺在石头上 |
[09:07] | 32 years with the Parks Service, | 我在这个公园服务32年了 |
[09:10] | I’ve seen some weird stuff,… | 看过各式各样奇怪的事情 |
[09:12] | ..But never anything like this. | 但是我告诉你 从没看过这种事 |
[09:14] | The victim was a homeless man. | 受害者是个流浪汉 |
[09:16] | You get many wandering around? | 这里常出现很多流浪汉吗? |
[09:18] | Well, occasionally, you’ll see some, but… | 有时候会看到几个 |
[09:21] | Most are scared of the woods. | 但大多数人还是害怕树林 |
[09:23] | Scared? Of what? | 害怕? 怕什么? |
[09:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:28] | The devil. | 恶魔吧 |
[09:31] | – People say that’s just a myth. – Depends on who you talk to. | 人们说那只是个传说 那要看是听谁说的 |
[09:34] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[09:37] | Well, like I said,… | 就像我告诉你的 |
[09:39] | ..32 years,… | 32年了 |
[09:41] | ..I see a lot of weird stuff. | 我见过很多奇怪的事 |
[09:48] | Like one time,… | 像有一次 |
[09:51] | ..A little over four years ago,… | 4年多前 |
[09:55] | ..I saw what I thought was… | 我看见一个 |
[09:57] | ..A large man… | 很高大的人 |
[09:59] | ..Come out of a copse of birch trees. Not a stitch of clothing. | 从森林里走出来 没穿衣服 |
[10:04] | He was about sixty yards away. | 大概有60码远 |
[10:06] | And he starts sniffing the air, you know, like a dog. | 他到处闻来闻去 就像只狗一样 |
[10:11] | And then he looked straight at me, and I swear he smelled me,… | 然后他盯着我 我发誓他闻到我的味道 |
[10:15] | ..Because he took off into | 因为他很快就消失在树林里 |
[10:17] | the woods so fast you’d swear he wasn’t human. | 你会发誓他不是人类 |
[10:20] | Really? | 真的? |
[10:22] | – You never saw him again? | 是啊 你再也没见过他吗? |
[10:23] | No. But | 没有 但是 |
[10:26] | I feel him. | 我感觉到他 |
[10:30] | And… I’ve found things. | 另外…我还发现 |
[10:33] | Some scat,… | 有些痕迹 |
[10:35] | ..HaIf-buried, like a cat’s, only more human. | 像猫留下的 但更像人留下的 |
[10:38] | Found a half-eaten rabbit | 吃到一半的死兔子 |
[10:39] | with what looked like a human cuspid tooth,… | 肉里卡着一颗人类的犬齿 |
[10:42] | ..And deer bones, looked like they’d been sharpened into tools. | 还有些鹿骨 看起来 被削尖当作工具 |
[10:47] | You think it’s responsible for the body you found? | 你认为那就是杀害流浪汉的凶手吗? |
[10:51] | Well… | 我 |
[10:54] | I got a pension coming up in a few years. | 再过几年就退休了 |
[10:56] | You know, you say the wrong thing… | 你知道如果你说错话… |
[10:59] | -Yeah. -I’ll tell you one thing. | 是的 不过我可以告诉你 |
[11:01] | I don’t ever come out here without my weapon any more. | 之后我来这里一定带武器 |
[11:07] | How far is it into town from here? | 这里离城里有多远? |
[11:10] | About a mile, a mile and a half. | 大约1哩…到1哩半 |
[11:12] | I’m staying at the Galaxy Gateway for a couple of days. | 这几天我都住在星际饭店 |
[11:16] | – If you think of anything, will you call me? – Sure. | 你想到什么线索 打个电话给我 没问题 |
[11:28] | Look at this gorilla outfit! | 看这个猩猩面具 |
[11:31] | Where am I? I can’t see! | 我在哪里? 我看不到 |
[11:41] | It’s OK. It’s all right. | 来 没事 没事了 |
[11:43] | What happened? Did you bump your head? | 怎么了? 撞到头了吗? |
[11:47] | Cruiser! Stop that! | 克鲁泽 不要这样 |
[11:51] | Go on. | 来吧! |
[11:53] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[11:55] | – Jungle warfare. – I could kill that dog. | 丛林大战 我要杀掉那只狗 |
[11:57] | If the hit squad doesn’t get to him before you do. | 如果在你攻击之前 小队不能找到它的话 |
[12:01] | I am so glad you’re here, Dana. | 真高兴你来 丹娜 |
[12:03] | Hey! Get off me! Cruiser! | 从我身上下来 克鲁泽 |
[12:06] | Cruiser, get down! | 克鲁泽 下来 |
[12:20] | Oh! | 哦 |
[12:21] | – You’re amazing. – What? | 你真是不可思议! 怎么了? |
[12:23] | You’re a natural. | 你真的很有天分 |
[12:25] | I don’t know how you keep it together. | 我不知道你怎么能处理这一切 |
[12:27] | Mommy radar. | 母亲的天性 |
[12:30] | I don’t think I’m cut out for this, El. | 我不认为我能处理 |
[12:32] | You went to the FBI Academy. | 丹娜 你从联邦调查局受训结业 |
[12:35] | What better training for motherhood? | 那里有教人如何当母亲吗? |
[12:38] | Seriously. You’re great with kids. What do you mean? | 真的 你跟小孩相处得很好 你觉得呢? |
[12:41] | – When do I find the time? – First you have to get a life. | 我哪来的时间? 首先你得先有自己的时间 |
[12:45] | Of course, it helps if you can find a man. | 当然罗 找个伴侣也有帮助 |
[12:47] | – Know of any? – They’re disappearing faster… | 找谁? 但他们消失的速度 |
[12:51] | ..Than the Brazilian rainforest. | 比巴西雨林消失得还快 |
[12:53] | – What about that guy you work with? – Mulder? | 你的同事怎么样? 穆德? |
[12:56] | – I thought you said he was cute. | 是的 你说他很可爱 |
[12:58] | He’s ajerk. He’s not ajerk. | 他是个讨厌鬼 他也不是个讨厌鬼 |
[13:00] | He’s… um… | 他是… |
[13:01] | He’s obsessed with his work. | 他是个工作狂 |
[13:29] | Hi hi | 你好 你好 |
[13:32] | Hi. I’m Rob. Scott’s dad. – Oh! Come in. – Thanks. | 我是罗伯 史考特的父亲 请进 谢谢 |
[13:37] | Hey, tiger! | 老虎 |
[13:39] | How you doing? You having a good time? | 你好吗? 开心吗? |
[13:42] | Divorced. | 离婚了 |
[14:27] | Did anybody here know Roger Crockett? | 有人认识罗杰 克拉奇吗? |
[14:32] | He was murdered two days ago. | 他两天前被杀了 |
[14:40] | Ma’am, can I… | 女士 请问… |
[14:44] | Roger Crockett? | 罗杰 克拉奇? |
[14:46] | Anybody? | 有人认识吗? |
[14:52] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[14:54] | Did you know Roger Crockett? | 你认识罗杰 克拉奇吗? |
[14:57] | Did you hear how he died? | 你知道他怎么死的吗? |
[14:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:01] | Any ideas who might have done it? | 谁会做这种事呢? |
[15:04] | You a cop? | 你是警察? |
[15:07] | No, I’m FBI. | 不是 我是联邦调查局的人 |
[15:10] | I’ll show you something. | 我让你看些东西 |
[15:12] | Ok. | 好的 |
[15:20] | I need some money. | 我需要点钱 |
[16:07] | – What is this? – Stuck in the pocket of a jacket I found. | 这是什么? 我在一件外套口袋里找到这个 |
[16:12] | Does it mean anything to you? | 你知道什么吗? |
[16:14] | – I’ve seen it. – Where? | 我看过 哪里? |
[16:16] | – Right here, digging in the trash. – Here? | 在这里 在那里翻垃圾 这里? |
[16:19] | Are you hustling me? | 你在骗我吗? |
[16:22] | Swear to God. | 我向神发誓 |
[16:24] | – What do you think it is? – I don’t know. | 你认为你看到什么? 我不知道 |
[16:26] | It scared the hell out of me. | 把我嚇死了 |
[16:29] | Has anybody else seen it? | 其他人也有看到吗? |
[16:30] | Everybody’s pretty freaked. | 是的 其他人也都嚇坏了 |
[16:32] | – Anybody told the cops? – What, you think they don’t know? | 有人通知警察吗? 你认为他们不知道吗? |
[16:42] | – Where are you sleeping tonight? | 你今晚睡哪里? |
[16:44] | – You’re standing in my bedroom. | 你现在站的地方就是 |
[16:46] | You know the Galaxy Gateway? | 你知道星际饭店吗? |
[16:50] | Room 756. | 756号房 |
[16:54] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[16:59] | They got HBO? | 房里有电影台吗? |
[17:01] | Yeah. They do. | 有 |
[19:35] | – We’ve got a man up on that roof. – Nothing to be afraid of. | 先生 屋顶上有人 没什么好怕的 |
[19:39] | We can give you a warm place to sleep it off. | 我们会带你去 一个温暖的地方休息 |
[19:40] | Hey! Back off! | 后退 |
[19:42] | Alright.Calm down. | 没事 冷静下来 |
[19:43] | – There’s a man up on that roof! – Get in the car! Now! | 我告诉你有人在上面 上车 快点 |
[19:53] | – What the hell are you doing?! | 你到底在干什么? |
[19:55] | – Enjoying the nightlife here in Atlantic City. | 享受亚特兰大市的夜生活 |
[19:58] | I’ll go right to the DA’s office if I have to. | 我会跟检察官报告的 |
[20:01] | – Obstructing an investigation. | 你妨碍调查 |
[20:03] | Misconduct. – Let’s go see her together. | 行为不检… 很好 我们一起去见她 |
[20:06] | – We could add “Withholding evidence”. | 还可以再加一项”窝藏证物” |
[20:08] | – What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[20:10] | Statements given to you describing something stalking the city. | 那些叙述 描述在亚特兰大市 暗巷里的传言 |
[20:14] | This is the fishing trip | 这就是他们半夜3点 |
[20:16] | they get me up at three in the morning for? | 把我叫起来的原因? |
[20:19] | Unbelievable! | 真令人不可置信 |
[20:20] | Why else would you be sweeping the streets tonight? | 你今晚为何会出来巡逻? |
[20:24] | You know it’s out there. | 你知道他会出现 |
[20:25] | I got a perpetrator out there. | 我捉到一名嫌犯 |
[20:27] | Whether it’s Hannibal the Cannibal or Elmer Fudd, | 不管他是吃人的还是喝醉酒的 |
[20:30] | I’ve got a job to protect people. | 我的工作是保护人民 |
[20:32] | Is that yourjob? Or is it to | 那是你的工作? |
[20:34] | keep the dice rolling? | 还是你的工作是让骰子滚动? |
[20:36] | The tour buses rolling in? | 让观光巴士一直开进来? |
[20:37] | You can’t fill those casinos, | 如果你不能让赌场客满 |
[20:39] | this town disappears like a quarter down the slot. | 这个城市很快就会完蛋 |
[20:43] | I’ve seen it. | 我看到了 |
[20:45] | Seen what? | 看到什么? |
[21:00] | You’ve been spending too much time in supermarket checkout lines. | 你在超级市场 花了太多时间排队 |
[21:04] | That story’s as old as the hills. | 这个故事已经老掉牙了 |
[21:07] | Who’s gonna be responsible | 当第一个观光客 |
[21:08] | when you lose your first tourist, Detective? | 出事时谁负责? |
[21:12] | – You are. – No, you are, sir. | 你要负责 不 你才要负责 |
[21:14] | Because you’re wasting my | 因为你浪费我的时间 |
[21:15] | time and impeding the solution of this case. | 妨碍破案 |
[21:18] | You wanna go on a safari, go to Africa. | 你想进森林 到非洲去 |
[21:21] | In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your weekend. | 顺便说一句 祝你周末愉快 |
[21:37] | Agent Scully! | 史卡利探员! |
[21:39] | Agent Mulder, line three. | 穆德探员 三线 |
[21:44] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[21:46] | – Not far from where you left me. | 没离你多远 |
[21:48] | – You’re still in Atlantic City? | 你还在亚特兰大市? |
[21:50] | Scully, you got anything happening this morning? | 史卡利 你早上有什么事吗? |
[21:53] | What’s that noise in the background? | 你身后是什么声音? |
[21:59] | – That’s a guy getting sick. – Mulder, where are you? | 有人不舒服 穆德 你在哪里? |
[22:04] | The drunk tank? | 酒醉之家? |
[22:11] | It’s not hard to see why they mistook you for a vagrant. | 不难看出为什么 他们认为你是个流浪汉 |
[22:16] | Are you gonna rag on me or take me to get something to eat? | 你要教训我一顿 还是请我吃东西? |
[22:19] | Am I buying? Or did you manage to panhandle some change | 我请客吗? 还是你身上 |
[22:22] | while you were at it? | 还有零钱? |
[22:24] | It moved like a cat. Quick and graceful. | 跟猫一样移动 又快又优雅 |
[22:27] | There’s no way a human could’ve gotten up on the roof that fast. | 不可能有人能那么快 就跳上屋顶 |
[22:31] | – Mulder… – What? | 穆德? 什么? |
[22:33] | What happens when word gets to the Bureau? | 当这些让局里知道 会发生什么事? |
[22:36] | They dropped the charges. | 汤普森他们撤销告诉了 |
[22:38] | Thompson did it to spite me. | 他只是为了让我日子难过 |
[22:39] | – I’m talking about this Jersey Devil. | 我说的是这个泽西恶魔 |
[22:42] | – It’s exactly like the ranger described. | 我见过 跟那个管理员说的一模一样 |
[22:44] | The way it moved,sniffed the air… | 移动\闻东西的方式 |
[22:47] | – It’s probably in search of food. – Yeah, I’ll say! | 他离开森林 大概是为了找食物 我猜也是 |
[22:50] | It was in the garbage. If it was a man-eater, | 他翻过垃圾 史卡利 他要吃人的话 |
[22:53] | why didn’t it go for me? | 为什么不来吃我? |
[22:54] | – It probably felt threatened. | 或许他觉得受到威胁什么的 |
[22:55] | Mulder linsten to yourself! | 穆德 你在说什么 |
[22:57] | – You’ve already given it a motive and alibi. | 你将之归于动机和不在场证据 |
[23:00] | It chewed somebody’s arm off. Hardly a defensive posture. | 这傢伙咬掉一只手臂 那不像是为了保护自己 |
[23:03] | – You do believe I saw something? | 但是你相信我看到了什么吗? |
[23:06] | – You saw something, I’ll give you that. | 你看到东西 我相信你 |
[23:08] | But I’m not about to go in | 但我不会到处张扬 |
[23:10] | and sell a sighting in a dark alley. | 那只不过是暗巷中的一眼罢了 |
[23:12] | – I’ve still got a hotel room I’m paying for. | 我还可以睡饭店 我付了钱 |
[23:15] | – I have to get back to Washington by 7.30. | 我必须在7点半前赶回华盛顿… |
[23:17] | – Got another birthday party? – No. | 另一场庆生会? 不是 |
[23:21] | I have a date. | 我有约会 |
[23:27] | Can you cancel? | 你能取消吗? |
[23:30] | Unlike you, Mulder… I would like to have a life. | 不像你 穆德 我想有社交生活 |
[23:34] | I have a life. | 我有社交生活 |
[23:39] | Come on. I have somebody I want you to meet on the way home. | 走吧 在回家途中 我介绍一个人给你认识 |
[23:43] | Come on hold on | 走吧 等一下 |
[23:45] | Just about every culture has one. Yeti, Sasquatch,… | 每个地区都有怪物 雪人 狼人 |
[23:49] | ..Russian almas, sonnequat. | 俄罗斯怪兽 魔人兽 |
[23:51] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[23:52] | It’s a universal wild-man myth. | 那是共通的野人传说 |
[23:55] | A fear of our dual natures as humans, | 人类恐惧的象征就如人类般 |
[23:57] | as creators of life and destroyers of life. | 是生命的创造者也是毁灭者 |
[24:00] | What’s this chart? | 这是什么图? |
[24:01] | It shows the historic entry of man… | 说明历史上人类在各洲的足迹 |
[24:03] | ..Onto each continent, and the effect on other species,… | 和对其他生物的影响 |
[24:06] | ..Which, as you see, has been disastrous. | 你所看到的 都只有破坏 |
[24:07] | Why? | 为什么? |
[24:11] | We humans have retained hereditary traits | 人类保留了一代传一代的特征 |
[24:14] | that have proven to be extremely destructive. | 那证明了极端破坏性 |
[24:17] | We tend to be tribal, aggressively territorial,… | 我们倾向群居 而且激进地去划分地盘 |
[24:20] | ..Oriented by selfish sexual and reproductive drives… | 这源自于自私的性繁衍动机 |
[24:24] | ..That make co-operation | 造成家族或部落的合作 |
[24:25] | beyond the family or tribe extremely hard for us. | 对我们都是相当困难的 |
[24:28] | We kill other species in order to survive? | 所以我们会杀害其他生物 以求生存 |
[24:31] | Humans sit at the top of the food chain,… | 是的 人类在食物链最上方 |
[24:34] | ..And we reduce other species’ chances of survival. | 还去降低其他生物的生存机会 |
[24:38] | I’m glad Dana left here with more than a degree! | 很高兴知道丹娜除了学位 还懂得更多 |
[24:41] | What if something entered the food chain above us? | 但是如果在食物链中 有生物在我们之上呢? |
[24:44] | It won’t happen. Our intelligence virtually ensures that,… | 这不会发生 我们的智慧会确定这件事 |
[24:48] | ..Barring the introduction of alien life, | 即使有外星来的生物 |
[24:50] | we will live our days as rulers of the world. | 我们还是会活着 像世界之主一样 |
[24:53] | But what if, by some fluke of nature,… | 但…但是如果经由自然 |
[24:56] | ..A human was born who reverted to its most animal instincts? | 有人被生下来 他们回归到所有动物本能 |
[25:00] | A carnivorous Neanderthal. | 一种肉食古猿人 |
[25:01] | Wouldn’t he be | 他们不会在食物链中 |
[25:03] | above us on the food chain? | 有着比我们还高的地位吗? |
[25:04] | Sure. All he’d have to do | 当然可能 |
[25:06] | is wait outside any fast-food restaurant… | 他只需要等在快餐店门口 |
[25:09] | ..And eat us on the way in. | 把我们一个个吃掉就好了 |
[25:11] | Haven’t there been cases of men raised in the wilderness… | 没错 曾经有案例 人类被野生动物养大 |
[25:15] | ..By animals who have no language and hunt like predators? | 没有语言能力 而且像猛兽般猎食吗? |
[25:18] | Several. But cannibalism is rare. | 是的 有几个 |
[25:21] | – Even among the lower mammals. | 但吃人肉在低等哺乳类动物中 很不寻常 |
[25:23] | – When faced with extinction? | 可是当面临绝种危机… |
[25:25] | Maybe in the jungles of New Guinea… | 或许在新几内亚的丛林中有吧 |
[25:27] | It’s highly unlikely that what you’re suggesting… | 你所说的生物非常不可能 |
[25:31] | ..Could have survived in the woods of New Jersey. | 生存在文明和进化的 纽泽西森林里 |
[25:34] | Highly unlikely, but not | 非常不可能 |
[25:36] | outside the realm of extreme possibility? | 但也不是不可能 |
[25:41] | Well, it would be an amazing discovery. | 那将会是很不可思议的发现 |
[26:22] | The hard thing was when my wife remarried. | 困难的是 当我太太再度结婚 |
[26:25] | I felt very competitive for my son’s attention. | 我突然觉得要积极 赢得我儿子的注意力 |
[26:28] | – It was weird. – I’m sure. | 真是奇怪 我想也是 |
[26:30] | I became a superdad on the weekend with Scott. | 我在周末成了史考特的超级父亲 |
[26:33] | I had this unconscious fear of being replaced. | 我下意识害怕被取代 |
[26:36] | I had dreams where I was running over his stepfather with my car. | 我还梦到我用我的车 辗过他的继父 |
[26:41] | You’ll understand when you have kids. They change everything. | 当你有孩子你就会明白 孩子会让一切改变 |
[26:46] | That’s what they say. | 很多人都这么说 |
[26:50] | Maybe some weekend | 或许某个周末如果你喜欢的话 |
[26:52] | we could take the kids to the beach. | 我们可以带孩子们去海边玩 |
[26:55] | – Yeah! – Gmm. | 好啊 太好了 |
[26:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:01] | Can I ask about the case you’re on, or can’t you say? | 我能否问关于你在办的案子 还是不能说? |
[27:08] | I don’t think it’s a case we should discuss over dinner. | 我不认为我们该在吃晚餐时 讨论这个案子 |
[27:12] | I don’t suppose you want to hear | 你应该也不想听 |
[27:13] | about the finer points of estate planning and taxation? | 有关房屋租赁和税务细节的事? |
[27:35] | Mulder. | 我是穆德 |
[27:37] | This is Peter Brullet of the Jersey Parks Department. | 穆德探员 我是彼得布列 泽西公园管理处 |
[27:41] | Oh, yeah. Hi. | 是的 你好 你好 |
[27:42] | I found a body out in the woods today, | 我今天在森林里发现一具尸体 |
[27:45] | looks like it’s been dead six to eight months. | 看起来已经死了六到八个月 |
[27:47] | A long-haired male, | 长发男性 他少了… |
[27:48] | missing the same tooth I found in that rabbit. | 我在死兔子身上找到的牙齿 |
[27:52] | – Could be your devil. – Where’s the body now? | 可能就是你要的恶魔 尸体在哪里? |
[27:53] | They turned it over to the Coroner’s Office | 在验尸官的办公室 |
[27:55] | You sure it was a male? | 你确定是男性? |
[27:58] | It had all the plumbing. | 他该有的都有了 |
[28:00] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[28:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:12] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 没关系 |
[28:18] | – Scully. – Mulder. | 史卡利 穆德 |
[28:21] | – Sony to interrupt your evening. – That’s OK. What’s up? | 抱歉打扰了你的晚餐 没关系 怎么了? |
[28:24] | Ijust had an amazing thought. | 我刚有个不可思议的想法 |
[28:28] | Maybe it isn’t a beast man we’re looking for, after all. | 或许我们要找的野人不是男性 |
[28:40] | If they picked it up, nobody | 如果有人送来尸体 可是没人做记录 |
[28:42] | logged the body on the chart. I sure haven’t seen it. | 我肯定没有看过 我不明白 |
[28:45] | What else would they have done with it? | 他们还能做什么? |
[28:48] | We may have called you for nothing. | 不好意思把你找来 却什么都看不到 |
[28:50] | They’re trying to sweep it under the carpet. | 他们不想让这件事张扬出去 |
[28:52] | VVhy? | 为什么? |
[28:54] | Any publicity, and the streets are | 公共场所和街上将会挤满 |
[28:56] | crawling with people who aren’t playing crap tables. | 不是来玩的赌客 |
[28:59] | Word gets out it’s on the loose, forget it. | 消息会走漏 算了吧 |
[29:01] | – You said it was a female? – The body was a male. | 你说野人是女性吗? 他们发现的尸体是男性 |
[29:04] | There’s a chance there was a mate. | 有一半的机会有配偶 |
[29:06] | We have to find out. | 我们永远不会知道 除非我们自己找答案 |
[29:08] | What are the chances of capturing it alive? | 如果是真的 活捉的机会有多大? |
[29:11] | If it is a primate, it would have a natural fear of heights. | 如果是灵长类 她天生会怕高 |
[29:15] | It would also want to stay close to its food source. | 也会想靠近食物来源 |
[29:18] | This thing has no fear of heights. | 这东西不怕高 |
[29:20] | We’ll stay together and start with the lower floors. | 我们一起从低的楼层开始搜索 |
[29:24] | – How much time will that dart give us? | 催眠针能给我们多少时间? |
[29:26] | – It’ll put down a bear for an hour. | 会让一只5百磅重的熊睡一小时 |
[29:28] | If I hit it. | 如果被我击中的话 |
[30:03] | – What’s a park-ranger vehicle doing here? – I don’t know. | 公园管理员的车怎会在这里? 我不知道 |
[30:07] | Check it out. | 查查看 |
[30:12] | Run a check for me. | 帮我查查… |
[30:35] | There’s something here! | 这里有东西 |
[30:42] | It’s blood. She could be bringing her killing here. | 是血渍 她可能把猎物带到这里来 |
[30:46] | She could be injured. | 她可能受伤了 |
[30:51] | Roger. Zebra Team in position. | 收到 斑马队就位 |
[31:31] | What if it is a female, Scully? | 如果是女性又如何 史卡利? |
[31:35] | How close is she to you or me? | 她跟你我有多大的不同? |
[31:38] | Does she feel emotion? | 她会有情绪吗? |
[31:40] | Or are her days just spent… looking for food? | 或者她整天寻找食物? |
[31:45] | Maybe she spends her day shopping. | 或许她花时间在逛街 |
[31:50] | Eight million years out of Africa. | 离开非洲8百万年了 |
[31:51] | We’re not all that different. | 我不觉得我们有什么不同 |
[31:56] | We’ve put men into space. | 穆德 我们把人送上太空 |
[31:58] | Built computers that work faster than the human mind. | 我们制造比人脑快速的电脑 |
[32:01] | While we overpopulate the world | 当我们一边人口暴增 |
[32:03] | and create new technologies to kill each other with. | 一边创造新科技来残杀彼此 |
[32:06] | Maybe we’re just beasts with big brains. | 或许我们只是拥有猪脑的野兽 |
[32:11] | What? | 怎么了? |
[32:13] | No, I was just… thinking about my godson’s birthday party. | 没有 我只是在想 关于我干儿子的庆生会 |
[32:18] | Eight little six-year-old boys running around. | 八个6岁小孩跑来跑去 |
[32:22] | Talk about primitive behaviour! | 那才叫原始行为 |
[32:24] | Mulder. He’s a federal agent. | 他的名字是穆德 他是联邦调查局探员 |
[32:26] | Ever hear of him? | 你听过他吗? |
[32:27] | No. You know him? | 没听过 你认识他吗? |
[32:29] | No | 不认识 |
[32:30] | – What are you doing here? – I’m a professor of anthropology. | 你在这里做什么? 我是人类学教授 |
[32:33] | Mulder. That sound familiar? I know he’s here. | 穆德这名字你熟悉吗? 我知道他在这附近 |
[32:36] | Check upstairs, Andrew. | 安德鲁 你到楼上查查看 |
[32:39] | I want this place searched top to bottom. | 从上到下都要搜查 |
[32:50] | Move! Move! | 快 |
[33:18] | Mulder! | 穆德? |
[33:22] | Mulder, where are you? | 穆德 你在哪里? |
[36:41] | Mulder?! | 穆德? |
[36:46] | Scully! | 史卡利! |
[36:52] | Lay back. | 躺下来 |
[36:54] | Oh! Mulder, you’re hurt! | 穆德 你受伤了 |
[36:57] | You should have seen her. | 你应该看看她 |
[36:59] | She was beautiful. | 她好美丽 |
[37:01] | She just about ripped your lungs out. | 是啊 她差点将你的肺挖出来 |
[37:04] | She could have torn my head off, | 她本来可以扭断我的头 |
[37:06] | but she didn’t cos she sensed I wasn’t a threat. | 但她没有 她感觉到我没有敌意 |
[37:09] | I need federal jurisdiction | 是的 我需要和司法部内 |
[37:11] | on this case. Mulder! | 参与此案的人谈谈 穆德? |
[37:13] | – How old would you say she was? | 你想她大概几岁? |
[37:14] | – The assistant DA’s on the phone. | 什么? 助理检察官打来的 |
[37:17] | He wants to know what the hell is going on. | 他想知道亚特兰大市 到底发生了什么事? |
[37:19] | Tell him he’s got a Neanderthal on the loose. | 跟他说有个真的猿人逃走了 |
[37:22] | She was young. | 她还年轻 我不知道… |
[37:24] | The Crime Unit has filed a complaint… | 本地警方向上级投诉 |
[37:25] | ..That we’re endangering a murder investigation. | 抱怨我们干扰谋杀案的调查 |
[37:29] | – That is such crap. | 那真是白痴 |
[37:29] | Agent Mulder | 穆德探员 他们将她… |
[37:31] | – They’ve got her cornered in a building. | 逼到一个角落里围捕 |
[37:32] | Let’s go can you see it? It crawled into the wall. | 走吧 你看到了吗? 她往墙边爬 |
[37:37] | Get a man in there | 可否派个人过去? |
[37:39] | That’s confirmative. – Keep these people out of here! – Take her alive! | 可以 现在不要让这些人过来 活捉她 |
[37:43] | What’s going on in there? | 里面发生了什么事? |
[37:46] | I’ve got a man down. | 有人受伤 |
[37:47] | We’ve got a naked woman just jumped out of a second floor window. | 有个裸女刚从二楼窗口跳出去 |
[37:50] | Suspect is headed south into the woods on foot! | 嫌犯赤脚往南逃进森林去了 |
[38:10] | I know these woods. | 这树林我很熟 |
[38:11] | She’ll be down by the rocks. | 如果她在找遮掩 她会被石头击中 |
[38:36] | Look. | 看! |
[38:41] | Can you reach her from here? | 你可以射中她吗? |
[38:43] | I can try. | 我试试看 |
[39:35] | It tried to take my arm off. | 她想撕掉我的手臂 |
[40:13] | Why did you have to kill her? | 为什么你要杀她? |
[40:17] | Same reason you kill a rabid animal. | 跟你要杀害 凶猛野兽的理由一样 |
[41:02] | Hi. This just came through. | 你好 这刚到 |
[41:04] | It’s a posthumous medical exam of the woman’s body. | 这是那女人死后的检查报告 |
[41:07] | They found fragments of human bones still in her digestive tract. | 他们在她的消化道里 发现人骨碎片 |
[41:12] | They estimated her age to be 25 to 30 years. | 估计她的年龄 约在25到30岁 |
[41:15] | Now, they allowed Dr Diamond to do a medical exam of the body,… | 现在他们允许戴门博士 对她做身体检查 |
[41:19] | ..But he found nothing that | 但他没有发现任何类似 |
[41:21] | suggested prehistoric bone structure or physiology. | 史前骨骼的肢体或生理机能 |
[41:25] | Now, the ACPD has her listed as a Jane Doe. | 亚特兰大警局把她列为无名氏 |
[41:27] | A search for her identity in | 她的种族鉴定和心理纪录调查 |
[41:29] | state psychiatric records has begun in earnest. | 已经立即展开了 |
[41:32] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[41:34] | They have also released the medical exam… | 他们也帮那具男性尸体 |
[41:36] | ..From the male body that they found. | 做了身体检查 |
[41:39] | His age is estimated to be about 40 years. | 他大概40岁 |
[41:42] | There would have been offspring. | 他们可能有后代 |
[41:45] | The medical exam of the woman’s | 那女人的子宫检查指出 |
[41:47] | uterus does indicate that she may have given birth. | 她或许生过小孩 |
[41:50] | She was just protecting her children. It all makes sense. | 她只是在保护她的小孩 史卡利 那很合理 |
[41:54] | The male dies and she comes out in search of food. | 伴侣死了 她离开森林寻找食物 |
[41:57] | Mulder, do me a favour. | 穆德 帮个忙好吗? |
[41:59] | Go and have a beer. Take the day off. | 你出去喝杯啤酒好吗? 你能否休息一天? |
[42:01] | I’ll cover for you. Just take some time for yourself. | 我会帮你的 你休息一下好吗? |
[42:04] | Thanks for the offer but i’ve got an appointment at the Smithsonian… | 谢谢你的好意 我跟一个 |
[42:07] | ..With an ethno-biologist. | 民族生物学家有约 |
[42:10] | I can’t wait to tell him this. | 我等不及要告诉他 |
[42:11] | Mulder. | 我是穆德 |
[42:13] | Yeah, just a second. It’s for you. | 好的 等等 找你的 |
[42:21] | – Hello? – Hi, Dana. It’s Rob. | 喂? 你好 丹娜 我是罗伯 |
[42:23] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[42:25] | Sorry to call you at work, but I have Scott for the night… | 抱歉在你上班时打来 今晚我跟史考特有约 |
[42:29] | ..And we have tickets for Cirque de Soleil. | 多了两张马戏团表演的票 |
[42:32] | We thought you and Trent | 我们想或许 你可以找爱伦 带崔特 |
[42:33] | could join us. | 跟我们一起看表演 |
[42:40] | Requisition for a car, please. | 请给我一张汽车外借单 |
[42:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:51] | Who was that on the phone? | 电话谁打的? |
[42:53] | – A guy. – A guy? | 一个男的 一个男的 |
[42:55] | Same guy you had dinner with? | 那个前晚跟你吃晚饭的男人? |
[42:58] | – Same guy. – Are you gonna have dinner with him again? | 同样的人 你还要跟他共进晚餐吗? |
[43:01] | – I don’t think so. – No interest? | 没这个打算 没兴趣? |
[43:03] | – Not at this time. – Thanks, Fran. | 现在不想 谢谢 法兰 |
[43:08] | – What are you doing? – Going with you to the Smithsonian. | 你做什么? 跟你一起去见那个民族生物学家 |
[43:11] | – Don’t you have a life, Scully? | 史卡利 你有社交生活吗? |
[43:13] | – I’ll hurt you like that beast woman. | 你再这样 我会像那个野兽女一样打你 |
[43:16] | Eight million years out of Africa. | 离开非洲8百万年了 |
[43:18] | And look who’s holding the door. | 看看谁握着门把 |
[43:30] | – Dad, did you just see something? – Where? | 爸 下面有东西你看到没? 哪里? |
[43:32] | – Over there. – I’m sure it was nothing. | 在那里 没有 我什么也没看到 |
[43:35] | No, I saw something. | 我有看到什么东西 |
[43:36] | Ever hear the story of the Jersey Devil? | 你有没有听过 泽西恶魔的故事? |
[43:39] | When I was a kid, my dad used to tell this story… | 我小时候 我爸曾告诉过我有只怪兽 |
[43:42] | ..About a creature who lived out in the woods. | 就在那森林里 |
[43:45] | It was half-man, half-animal. | 半人 半兽… |
[43:48] | I used to believe that story. | 我曾经相信那个故事 |
[44:22] | I made this! | 这是我做的! |