时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | 一个今天等于两个明天 -本·富兰克林 | |
[00:36] | Lauren, I’ve been looking every… | 萝伦 我到处找你… |
[00:40] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[00:43] | Do you want some water or… | 想喝点水吗? |
[00:44] | No, I-I’m fine. | 不用了 我还好 |
[00:46] | Oh, honey | 亲爱的 |
[00:48] | It’s been a couple of weeks now. | 已经过了好几星期了 |
[00:50] | Do you wanna talk? No. | 你想要谈谈吗? 不用了 |
[00:54] | Really, Jane, I’m OK. | 真的 珍…我还好 |
[00:56] | I just haven’t known a lot of people who’ve died. | 我只是… 我不认识太多死去的人 |
[00:59] | I’ve never known anybody that killed themselves. | 我也不认识自杀的人 |
[01:03] | Oh, well, maybe once everything gets packed away | 或许当这一切结束后 |
[01:07] | It’ll get easier, there won’t be the constant reminder. | 日子会好过些 一切都会过去 |
[01:12] | Here’s your paycheck. | 这是你的薪水 |
[01:15] | Oh, come on,… go home. | 别这样 回家吧 |
[02:19] | I have no money! | 我没有钱! |
[02:21] | Ahh! No, let me go! | 不 让我走! |
[02:23] | No! | 不要! |
[02:31] | Food! | 食物 |
[02:32] | I think I’ll pass. | 我觉得还是算了吧 |
[02:38] | Hey, I know a good place to crash. | 我知道一个好去处 |
[02:41] | Up the fire escape,… | 在逃生门附近 |
[02:43] | ..Through that window. | 越过那扇窗 |
[02:45] | Come on, I’ll give you a boost. | 来吧 我扶你上去 |
[02:50] | Pull it down. | 拉下来 |
[02:52] | I can’t get it down. | 我拉不下来 加油 |
[02:53] | Come on, pull! | 用力拉 |
[03:02] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[03:04] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[04:15] | Agent Scully, Agent Mulder. | 史卡利探员 穆德探员 |
[04:17] | Chief Blevins assures us of your cooperation. | 长官肯定你们对我们的协助 |
[04:21] | We regret any inconvenience. | 很抱歉在这时候造成不便 |
[04:23] | We hope your expertise in extraordinary phenomenon… | 我们希望以你们 在超自然现象的专门知识 |
[04:26] | ..Will help us answer some questions. | 能帮我们解答一些问题 |
[04:30] | You’re not FBI, are you? | 你们不是联邦调查局的人吗? |
[04:34] | Have you ever analysed anything like this before? | 有没有分析过这类东西? |
[04:46] | Abnormal postmortem muscle reflex. | 死后不正常肌肉反射 |
[04:49] | Both corpses are still responding to exposure to high levels… | 两具尸体仍然对高电流刺激 |
[04:53] | ..Of electrostatic charge. | 有所反应 |
[04:56] | Any external lesions or surface burns? | 有没有任何表面损伤或表皮灼伤? |
[04:58] | None. | 没有 |
[04:59] | Time of death? | 死亡时间呢? |
[05:06] | Well, it can’t be long. The body’s still warm. | 不可能太久 尸体还是暖的 |
[05:09] | Somatic death occurred sometime over six hours ago,… | 死亡时间应该在六小时前… |
[05:12] | ..But their body temperatures | 但尸体温度 |
[05:14] | have yet to drop below 98.3 degrees. | 已低于98.3度 |
[05:18] | Where did you find them? | 尸体是在哪里发现的? |
[05:23] | Tell us the time and mode of transport. | 告诉我们时间和运送方式 |
[05:26] | It might help us determine why the bodies haven’t cooled. | 那可能帮助我们找出为何尸体还没有变冷 |
[05:30] | Hey, you guys called us down here. | 是你们要我们来的 |
[05:32] | You want some answers, you gotta give some. | 如果你们要答案 必须提供一些线索 |
[05:40] | They travelled 60 minutes by air. | 尸体空运了60分钟 |
[05:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:45] | The most troubling aspect of the deaths | 最令人麻烦的事情 |
[05:48] | is the throat area. | 就是这些尸体的喉咙部位 |
[05:49] | Larynx, oesophagus and hyoid bone were crushed like chalk. | 喉头 食道和舌骨都碎了 像粉笔一样 |
[05:53] | There’s no abrasions… | 没有擦伤 |
[05:55] | ..Or evidence of tissue damage. | 也没有任何组织破坏 |
[05:57] | It’s as if their throats were crushed… | 就好像是从 |
[06:00] | ..From the inside. | 喉咙里弄碎的 |
[06:04] | Who are these guys? | 这些人是谁? |
[06:09] | If you’ve done your examinations, why are you consulting us | 如果你们已经检查过了 为什么还需要我们? |
[06:13] | Working on the X-Files, have you seen anything like this? | 你处理X档案期间 曾看过类似的案件吗? |
[06:18] | No, never. | 不 从没见过 |
[06:20] | Thank you very much for your time, Agent Mulder, Scully. | 谢谢你们抽空前来 史卡利探员 穆德探员 |
[06:24] | If any inquiry as to this meeting be made, | 如果有人问起这次会面 |
[06:26] | we request full denial. | 我们完全否认 |
[06:28] | I’d say you people already suffer from full denial. | 你们只会否认而已 |
[06:44] | You lied. | 你说谎 |
[06:46] | You have seen it before, I can tell. You lied to them. | 你曾经见过 我知道 你欺骗他们 |
[06:49] | I would never lie. | 我从不说谎 |
[06:51] | I willfully participated in a campaign of misinformation. | 我绝不原谅知情不报的人 |
[06:56] | Who do you think they were? | 你猜他们是谁? |
[06:58] | NSA, CIA, some organisation | 国安局或中情局 |
[07:00] | Congress will uncover in the next scandal. | 下届国会揭发出的某秘密组织吧 |
[07:02] | But what’s important is what they have. | 重要的不是他们的身份 而是他们有什么 |
[07:05] | They have no idea | 而我肯定他们并不清楚 |
[07:06] | because they called us in. | 因为他们找我们来 |
[07:08] | I have X-Files. | 我有X档案 |
[07:09] | Each case has an element of what we saw. | 每个案件都有类似 今晚我们所见到的 |
[07:11] | Electrostatic charge, | 残留的电流 |
[07:13] | internal mutilation with no external causality. | 内部毁伤而没有任何外伤 |
[07:16] | None has all the elements in one case. | 但从来没有一个案子符合所有的迹象 |
[07:18] | How can an oesophagus be crushed | 颈部没有被碰过 |
[07:20] | without the neck being touched? | 怎么可能食道会碎裂? |
[07:22] | Psychokinetic manipulation. | 运用念力 |
[07:25] | Psychokinesis? | 念力? |
[07:27] | You mean, | 你的意思是 |
[07:28] | how Carrie got even at the prom? | 魔女嘉莉在毕业舞会办到的事吗? |
[07:30] | The Russians were doing studies on it. | 俄国人曾研究过 |
[07:32] | The Chinese still are. | 中国人也还在研究 |
[07:33] | Their findings are kept secret. | 所有的发现都是机密 |
[07:41] | OK, I’m intrigued. | 好吧 我是好奇 |
[07:43] | But how can we investigate? | 但要如何去查? |
[07:44] | We have nothing to go on. | 什么线索都没有 |
[08:17] | Just getting in, Lauren? | 刚到吧 萝伦? |
[08:19] | Oh! Yes. | 是 |
[08:21] | Mr Graves used to let you get away with that, | 以前葛瑞先生不会计较 |
[08:24] | but Mr Dorlund is in charge now. | 但现在是杜伦先生负责 |
[08:27] | I wondered if I could have a minute with him. | 我是否可以跟他谈谈? |
[08:32] | Tomorrow… | 明天 |
[08:35] | ..At three. | 下午3点钟 |
[08:37] | Can I see him today? | 我今天可以见他吗? |
[08:38] | It’s really important. | 这很重要的 |
[08:51] | Is everything all right out here? | 没事吧? |
[08:54] | – Can I speak with you? | 我可以跟你谈谈吗? |
[09:06] | Please. | 请坐 |
[09:12] | Um… I’m here to give my two-week notice. | 我是来提辞呈的 |
[09:19] | Lauren, Jane told me about you crying in Howard’s office… | 萝伦 珍告诉我 你在霍华的办公室里哭 |
[09:23] | ..And I… I want you to know you’re not alone. | 我希望你知道 你并不孤单 |
[09:27] | As a matter of fact,… | 事实上 |
[09:29] | ..We share something special. | 我们分享一些特别的事 |
[09:34] | Howard and I started this company ten years ago,… | 霍华和我 在10年前成立这间公司 |
[09:38] | ..And as long as I knew him, | 我认识他那么久 |
[09:39] | he had no interest in anything but work,… | 他只对工作有兴趣 |
[09:42] | ..And so some of us became family. | 所以大家就像一家人 |
[09:45] | I was his brother and you were like a daughter to him… | 我是他哥哥 而你就像他女儿一样 |
[09:51] | ..So, of course, I feel very close to you. | 所以 理所当然 我觉得我们很亲近 |
[09:55] | And I… | 而我 |
[09:57] | I wanna take care of my family. | 想关心我的家人 |
[10:01] | Stay, Lauren, please. | 请留下来 萝伦 |
[10:04] | The company needs you,… | 公司需要你 |
[10:06] | ..Especially now. | 尤其是现在 |
[10:12] | I won’t let you leave!Lauren. | 我不会让你走的 萝伦 |
[10:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[10:26] | I…uh…I can’t. I have to leave. | 我不能 我要走了 |
[10:30] | I… I can’t be here anymore. | 我不能留下来 |
[10:34] | You’ve got two weeks. | 你有两星期的时间 |
[10:40] | Mohammed Amrollahi. | 穆罕默德 阿洛拉希 |
[10:42] | Convictions:illegal possession of firearms,… | 罪名: 非法持有枪械 |
[10:45] | ..Illegal possession of explosives, | 非法持有爆炸物 |
[10:47] | falsification of export licences. | 伪造出口执照… |
[10:50] | He has ties to an exiled extremist group | 他与美国的极端分子为伍 |
[10:52] | – the Isfahan. | 该组织叫伊斯法罕 |
[10:53] | Named after a city in Iran, | 和伊朗的一个城市同名 |
[10:55] | they’ve been working out of Philadelphia… | 最近他们曾在费城附近出没 |
[10:58] | That’s 60 air minutes. | 那是60分钟飞行时间 |
[11:02] | I’ll talk to the Philly PD. | 我会与费城警察谈谈 |
[11:04] | It was last Wednesday night. I was just on routine patrol. | 上星期三晚上 我正在巡逻 |
[11:08] | This is where we found ’em. | 在这里发现他们的 |
[11:10] | – Who discovered their bodies? – | 谁发现尸体的? |
[11:12] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[11:12] | It was about 10. I was on patrol. Saw them hangin’ around. | 大约10点钟是我巡逻 见到尸体垂挂在那里 |
[11:16] | No witnesses? | 没有目击者? |
[11:18] | The people that come here after business hours… | 下班后到这里的人 |
[11:21] | ..Don’t witness very much, know what I’m sayin’? | 是不会”目击”到什么的 你明白吗? |
[11:25] | I appreciate your help. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[11:26] | and if you think of anything, please contact us | 如果你想到什么 请告诉我们 |
[11:43] | A daily visual record is | 录影机会录下每一天 |
[11:44] | made of everyone who makes a transaction. | 使用提款机交易的人 |
[11:47] | We’ll just have to question everyone… | 我们想知道当晚10点钟前 |
[11:50] | ..Who was at the machine before 10 that night. | 在提款机前出没的人 |
[11:57] | There. Back up. | 有了 倒带 |
[12:06] | “Lauren Kyte, 858 Franklin, Bensalem.” | 萝伦 凯特 富兰克林路858号 |
[12:10] | Why would the Isfahan rob someone | 为什么伊斯法罕的人 |
[12:13] | of 40 bucks at an ATM machine? | 会去提款机抢40元? |
[12:15] | Look at that! | 看那里 |
[12:18] | Maybe it’s another person. | 或许是另一个人 |
[12:21] | Maybe… maybe not. | 或许是 或许不是 |
[12:26] | Well, the resolution’s too poor. | 影像不是很清楚 |
[12:28] | It won’t help much to enhance it. | 即使处理过也没什么帮助 |
[12:30] | That leaves us only one person we know we can talk to. | 那我们只剩一个认识的人 可以问了 |
[12:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:16] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:18] | Ms Lauren Kyte, please. | 萝伦 凯特小姐 请开门 |
[13:22] | I’m Agent Fox Mulder, this is Agent Dana Scully. | 我是穆德探员 这位是史卡利探员 |
[13:25] | We’re with the FBI. Do you mind if we come in? | 我们是联邦调查局的人 可以进去吗? |
[13:28] | I was just in the middle of… | 我正在… |
[13:30] | Thank you. We won’t be long. | 谢谢 不会太久的 谢谢 |
[13:39] | Ever seen either of these two men before? | 你曾见过这两个人吗? |
[13:45] | No. | 没有 |
[13:46] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[13:52] | I-I’m sorry, I’ve never seen them before. | 对不起 我从没见过他们 |
[13:56] | I’m afraid you have. | 我想你见过 |
[14:00] | It’s a surveillance picture from your ATM. | 这是当晚在提款机前的照片 |
[14:03] | Can you tell us what happened that night? | 请告诉我们 那天晚上发生了什么事 |
[14:08] | These guys… I was depositing my paycheck,… | 这些人… 我正在存入我的薪水支票 |
[14:12] | ..They grabbed me, I got away, I ran. | 他们抓住我…我挣脱了… |
[14:14] | I-I just didn’t wanna file a report. | 之后就一直跑 我没打算报案 |
[14:18] | They were found dead. | 他们死了 |
[14:23] | Have you ever seen this person before? | 你见过这个人吗? |
[14:34] | No. | 没有 |
[14:37] | I’m sorry, I can’t tell you. | 抱歉 我不能告诉你 |
[14:39] | Does that mean you know? | 意思是你知道? |
[14:43] | Uh… It-it means I… | 我的意思是… |
[14:45] | I can’t tell you who it is. | 我不能告诉你这是谁 |
[14:48] | When you can tell me,… | 当你想说的时候 |
[14:50] | ..This is a number I can be reached at any time. | 随时拨这个电话找我 |
[14:54] | OK? | 好吗? |
[15:10] | A woman her size breaking free and outrunning those men? | 像她这样的女人 能从那些人手中逃走? |
[15:14] | Then somehow crushing their necks? | 还压碎他们的颈子 |
[15:21] | She knows who the other person is. | 她认识相片中的另一个人 |
[15:23] | She’s packing, running away. | 她在收拾… 打算一走了之 |
[15:25] | From what? | 她想逃离什么? |
[15:32] | What’s happening? What the hell’s going on? | 发生什么事? 到底怎么回事? |
[15:37] | Hang on! | 等等! |
[15:48] | You OK? | 你没事吧? |
[15:50] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[16:18] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:20] | Hi. Paramedics check you out? | 你好 医护人员帮你检查了吗? |
[16:23] | I’m fine, though I have | 我还好 |
[16:25] | a standing-in-line-at-the-DMV-sized headache. | 只不过有严重头痛 |
[16:28] | Mine’s more IRS-sized. | 我的头更痛 |
[16:30] | They check out the car? | 他们检查过车子了吗? |
[16:31] | Yeah. It’s brand-new, only 100 miles. | 对 车子是全新的 只跑了一百里 |
[16:34] | Then someone tampered with it while we were in her house. | 我们在她屋子里时 有人动了手脚 |
[16:37] | Mechanic says everything’s in order | 修车工人说一切正常 |
[16:39] | – nothing cut, nothing greased. | 没有东西断掉 没有油污 |
[16:42] | Check out the lights. | 检查大灯 |
[16:47] | They’re on. | 它们是开着的 |
[16:49] | No, the filaments are heated | 不是 灯丝是热的 |
[16:50] | due to huge levels of electrostatic charge,… | 是由于被高电流影响 |
[16:54] | ..Like the bodies in the morgue. | 跟那些尸体一样 |
[16:56] | Isn’t it interesting that Lauren Kyte… | 巧合的是 |
[16:58] | ..Was present both times? | 萝伦两次都在场 |
[17:00] | She was with us the entire time we were at her house. | 但她在我们的视线范围内 |
[17:03] | What if it’s possible somehow | 我们一直在她家里 |
[17:05] | to raise the body’s electrostatic charge… | 是否可能将尸体的电流提高到 |
[17:08] | ..To the levels we’ve seen | 我们所见的程度 |
[17:09] | and use that energy to affect objects? | 用那些能量去影响其他物体 |
[17:12] | If a person could generate that much energy,… | 如果有人能产生那种能量 |
[17:15] | ..Their body would break down, they’d start glowing. | 自己的身体会毁掉 他们会跟灯泡一样发光 |
[17:18] | There’s evidence in the X-Files | X档案中曾有证明… |
[17:20] | – furniture moving untouched,… | 家具自己移动 |
[17:22] | ..Objects levitating, unexplained electrical discharges. | 物体飘浮 无法解释的电流自行流出 |
[17:26] | Frequently, people with psychokinetic power… | 通常拥有念力的人 |
[17:29] | ..Are unaware of their own capability. | 并不知道自己的能力 |
[17:32] | Are you saying Lauren Kyte crashed our car? | 你是指萝伦破坏我们的车? |
[17:35] | Either that… or a poltergeist. | 不是她就是捣蛋鬼 |
[17:38] | They’re here! | 他们在这里 |
[17:41] | They may be. | 或许是吧 |
[17:42] | Oh, come on, Mulder, look at the tangible evidence. | 拜托 穆德 看看相关证据 |
[17:46] | Two Mid-East extremists were killed… | 两个中东极端分子 |
[17:49] | ..Trying to assault a woman working for… | 因袭击国防部的零件制造厂商的 |
[17:52] | ..A manufacturer of parts for the Defense Department. | 一名女性职员而遭杀害 |
[17:55] | When we questioned her, our car was sabotaged. | 当我们在问她话时 我们的车遭到破坏 |
[17:58] | Someone else may have committed both acts. | 有人要对这两件事负责 |
[18:01] | Maybe the same someone we saw in the ATM photos. | 或许是我们在提款机相片见过的那个人 |
[18:04] | The mystery isn’t psychokinetic energy,… | 疑点不在念力 |
[18:08] | ..It’s her accomplice. | 而是她的共犯 |
[18:36] | Excuse me, sir… | 对不起 先生… |
[18:38] | She’s clean. | 她没有前科 |
[18:40] | No arrests, not even a traffic ticket. | 没有被逮捕过 甚至连交通罚单也没有过 |
[18:43] | Only thing is, she’s in | 只是她欠信用卡公司很多钱 |
[18:44] | deep with her credit card company. $15,000. | 1万5千元 |
[18:48] | What do you think you’re doing? What are you doing? | 你在做什么? 你在做什么? |
[18:52] | No, no. | 不 |
[18:52] | I’ll take care of this, all right? | 我会处理的 好吗? |
[18:54] | Just go! | 你走吧 |
[18:56] | Here. I-I’ll talk to someone. | 我要找人谈谈 |
[18:58] | A little upset over losing a parking space, wouldn’t you say? | 错过一个停车位就心烦 你说呢? |
[19:05] | So who is Howard Graves, anyway? | 谁是霍华 葛瑞? |
[19:22] | She was his secretary. | 她是他的秘书 |
[19:24] | That’s three people dead in the last month… | 上个月三个死亡的人 |
[19:27] | ..Associated with Lauren Kyte. | 都与萝伦接触过 |
[20:01] | You won’t find too many people at their boss’s grave… | 你不会找到太多人 |
[20:05] | ..Who aren’t dancing on it. | 在老板的坟前不跳舞的 |
[20:07] | Look at this one. | 你看看这个 |
[20:14] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[20:16] | Sir, is there an office where I can get some information… | 先生 哪里可以查询 |
[20:20] | ..On those people? | 有关那些人的资料 |
[20:22] | Who? | 谁? |
[20:24] | I attend every funeral. | 我参加过每一个葬礼 |
[20:26] | I’m the last person to see them put to rest. | 我是最后看他们入土的人 |
[20:29] | Do you know how Sarah Lynn was related to Howard Graves? | 你知道莎拉 琳和霍华 葛瑞的关系吗? |
[20:34] | His daughter. | 是他的女儿 |
[20:35] | They were at home one day… | 有一天他们在家里 |
[20:37] | ..And he didn’t latch the pool gate. | 他忘了锁上游泳池的门 |
[20:41] | She drowned. | 她淹死了 |
[20:43] | His wife left him a year later. | 1年后他太太离开了他 |
[20:45] | She’s buried in a plot in the northeast corner. | 她被葬在墓园里的东北角 |
[20:50] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[20:51] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:58] | She was only three years old. | 当时只有3岁 |
[21:02] | If she’d lived, she’d be Lauren’s age. | 如果她还活着 现在也像萝伦那么大了 |
[21:36] | Further investigation into Lauren’s history… | 对萝伦 凯特的个人资料做深入调查后 |
[21:39] | ..Reveals an estrangement from her family. | 发现她与家人很疏远 |
[21:42] | Phone records confirm | 通联纪录也显示 |
[21:44] | no contact with her parents for the last two years. | 她已经2年没有跟父母联络 |
[21:46] | Her actions, during surveillance, | 依据对她的跟监 |
[21:48] | indicate a strong relationship… | 显示萝伦 凯特与她的上司 |
[21:50] | ..Between Lauren and her employer, the late Howard Graves. | 霍华 葛瑞的关系很深 |
[21:54] | Did this relationship somehow motivate his suicide? | 是否因这种关系 成为他自杀的动机? |
[21:58] | How are the attack… | 接二连三的袭击 |
[22:00] | ..And the subsequent murders | 和伊斯法罕的谋杀 |
[22:01] | of the Isfahan agents related, | 有何种关连? |
[22:03] | if at all? | 如果有的话 |
[22:04] | I am certain the answers to these questions | 我确信这些问题的答案 |
[22:09] | lie in finding the identity of Lauren Kyte’s accomplice. | 能帮助找出萝伦凯特的共犯 |
[22:29] | Enhance it by 10. | 清晰度放大十倍 |
[22:42] | That’s Howard Graves. | 那就是霍华 葛瑞 |
[22:45] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[22:47] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[23:58] | No… No! | 不…不… |
[24:03] | Stop! | 住手 |
[24:06] | Stop! | 住手 |
[24:10] | Don’t do this to me! | 不要这样对我 |
[24:14] | Howard? | 霍华? |
[24:21] | No! | 不… |
[24:23] | No! Stop! | 不… 停手 |
[24:25] | No, no! | 不! 不! |
[24:26] | Please, no! | 求求你 不要 |
[25:06] | Howard! | 霍华 |
[25:11] | They killed him! | 他们杀了他 |
[25:16] | I think Howard Graves fabricated his own death. | 我猜霍华 葛瑞捏造了自己的死亡 |
[25:20] | Do you know how difficult it is to fake your own death? | 你知道 伪造自己的死亡有多难吗? |
[25:24] | Only one man has pulled it off – Elvis! | 只有一个人成功 就是猫王 |
[25:27] | He and Lauren are in on something. | 他和萝伦 凯特都在做同一件事 |
[25:29] | Maybe an illegal dealing, | 或许是公司里有非法交易 |
[25:31] | something the CIA was interested in. | 连中央情报局都感兴趣 |
[25:33] | You may be right. | 也许你说得对 |
[25:35] | Wait! | 等等 |
[25:36] | You think I’m right? | 你认为我对吗? |
[25:38] | Sure. All you gotta do is prove Howard Graves is still alive. | 当然 你要做的就是证明霍华 葛瑞仍然活着 |
[25:44] | Howard Graves is very dead. | 霍华 葛瑞确实死了 |
[25:47] | May we see the autopsy report, please? | 可以看一下验尸报告吗? |
[25:50] | Knock yourself out. | 请便 |
[25:55] | “Cause of death – arterial haemorrhage.” | 死因是动脉出血… |
[25:58] | Four out of six liters of blood… | 流掉6公升的血… |
[26:00] | ..Down the tub. | 在浴缸里 |
[26:04] | There seems to be some blood work missing here. | 好像少了血液检查报告 |
[26:07] | We only do that if we suspect homicide. | 只有凶杀的可能我们才会检查 |
[26:10] | I don’t suppose you ran dental confirmations? | 你们没做牙齿确认吧? |
[26:13] | What for? It was him. | 为什么要做? 这的确是他本人 |
[26:15] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[26:16] | It said so on the toe tag. | 脚趾上的标签有写 |
[26:19] | Who made positive ID on the body? | 是谁辨认尸体的? |
[26:24] | Lauren Kyte. | 萝伦 凯特 |
[26:28] | But Graves was cremated. | 但霍华 葛瑞尸体已经被火化 |
[26:30] | There’s no way to run a dental check or get a DNA sample. | 所以没有办法做牙齿检查 或者验DNA |
[26:35] | Yes, there is. | 可以的 |
[26:36] | His body’s tissues and organs were donated. | 他做了器官捐赠 |
[26:41] | Howard Graves is in five different people. | 霍华葛瑞在五个不同的人身上 |
[26:44] | They harvested the organs immediately after death. | 他的器官当场就捐赠出去了 |
[26:47] | His kidneys went to Boston, | 肾脏到波士顿 |
[26:49] | his liver to Dallas | 肝脏在达拉斯 |
[26:50] | and his corneas to Oregon. | 眼角膜去了波特兰 |
[26:52] | They’ve all been transplanted. | 所有器官都被移植了 |
[26:55] | Because of his age | 因为他年龄的关系 |
[26:56] | we could only cryopreserve the dura matter in the membrane of the spinal column. | 我们只有剩下的脑膜 脊髓干的膜 |
[26:59] | We have Graves’ hospital records. | 我们有葛瑞先生的就医纪录 |
[27:02] | We’ll extract a sample and, in two hours,… | 我们拿取样本做测试 几个小时内 |
[27:05] | ..Confirm the identity of the donor. | 就能确认捐赠者的身分 |
[27:13] | I, uh, made them rush… | 我要他们赶快 |
[27:15] | ..So you could have your cheque before you leave. | 好让你离开前拿到薪水 |
[27:19] | Aw, I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想念你的 |
[27:26] | Aw, what? | 怎么了? |
[27:28] | Here. | 喝吧 |
[27:32] | Bye. | 再见 |
[28:24] | You were gonna leave without saying goodbye? | 连再见都不说就要离开? |
[28:28] | Well, uh, I came to say goodbye… | 我是来跟你道别的 |
[28:31] | ..And to wish you luck. | 祝你好运 |
[28:34] | And to leave you with this little thought. | 另外给你一个建议 |
[28:38] | I know Howard told you,… | 我知道霍华告诉过你 |
[28:40] | ..And if it ever gets out,… | 如果这件事被揭发 |
[28:42] | ..I won’t waste my time trying to pin the source. | 我不会浪费时间去找出源头 |
[28:47] | I’ll go straight to you. | 我会直接找你 |
[28:48] | And you’ll do to me what you did to Howard? | 你会像对付霍华一样的对我? |
[28:52] | I know you had him killed. | 我知道你派人杀了他 |
[28:54] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这样说? |
[28:57] | He told me. | 他告诉我的 |
[29:22] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[29:23] | Lauren Kyte. How soon can you be at my house? | 我是萝伦 凯特 你多快可以赶到我家? |
[29:26] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:27] | Please hurry. | 请快点来 |
[29:34] | The tests are conclusive. | 测试结果出来了 |
[29:36] | The dura mater does belong to Graves. | 脑膜是属于霍华 葛瑞的 |
[29:38] | He is indeed very dead. | 他的确死了 |
[30:27] | Just a second. | 等等 不! |
[30:38] | Go run the bath. | 去放些水 |
[30:39] | Get out of here! | 离开这里! |
[30:44] | No! | 不! |
[30:58] | No, no! | 不! |
[31:32] | Stop! | 住手 |
[31:34] | Sto-o-op! No! | 住手 不 |
[32:19] | You know, you’re not under arrest. | 我们并不是逮捕你 |
[32:22] | You’re just here for questioning. | 只是需要你回答一些问题 |
[32:24] | The sooner you talk to us,… | 你越早说出来 |
[32:26] | ..The sooner you get to go home. | 越早可以回家 |
[32:34] | What happened to those people tonight? | 今晚那些人发生了什么事? |
[32:42] | Do you have any idea who they might be? | 你知道他们是谁吗? |
[32:46] | Why did they attack you? | 他们为什么袭击你? |
[33:04] | Do you know who this is? | 你知道这是谁吗? |
[33:07] | Scully, Mulder. | 史卡利 穆德 |
[33:11] | He’ll keep an eye on her. | 他盯着她 |
[33:13] | Come on. Now. | 来吧 快 |
[33:19] | You’ve seriously compromised our investigation. | 你们严重阻碍我们的调查 |
[33:22] | We followed leads pertaining to an X-File. | 我们追踪附属于X档案的线索 |
[33:25] | I wanna know every detail concerning this case. | 我要知道 你们和本案有关的一切细节 |
[33:28] | What case? | 什么案件? |
[33:29] | You withheld information. | 资料都在你们手上 |
[33:31] | Why not tell us what you’ve got | 为什么不告诉我们 你们知道些什么? |
[33:36] | Then we have nothing more to talk about. | 那我们也没什么好谈的 |
[33:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:40] | HTG Industrial Technologies | 我们相信HGT工业科技 |
[33:42] | sold restricted parts to the Isfahan. | 出售管制物品给伊斯法罕组织 |
[33:44] | Serial numbers were recovered | 部份序号在7月海军运输车 |
[33:46] | in the July bombing of a navy transport van. | 爆炸中的碎片中发现 |
[33:49] | How was Lauren involved? | 萝伦凯特怎么被涉入的? |
[33:51] | We don’t know. | 我们不太清楚 |
[33:52] | You impeded our investigation. | 你们的行动会阻碍我们的调查 |
[33:54] | We don’t have enough evidence to hold her. | 无论如何 我们没有足够证据逮捕她 |
[33:57] | If she doesn’t talk, she goes free. | 如果她不说 她就可以走 |
[33:59] | We lose our chance to break this. | 我们会丧失 举发这家公司的机会 |
[34:02] | I could make her talk. | 我可以让她开口 |
[34:05] | My advice to you,… | 给你个建议… |
[34:07] | ..Don’t get rough with her. | 不要对她太粗暴 |
[34:15] | That was a waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[34:18] | Your turn. | 轮到你们了 |
[34:31] | Lauren… | 萝伦… |
[34:31] | I won’t talk to you either. | 我还是不会说的 |
[34:35] | OK,… then you’re free to go. | 好 你可以走了 |
[34:46] | I can’t go back to that house. | 我不能回到那间房子 |
[34:49] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:50] | Because of Howard Graves? | 因为霍华 葛瑞? |
[34:52] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[34:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:55] | He’s watching over you, isn’t he? | 他在保护你 是吧? |
[35:06] | I don’t know if you’ve ever been a secretary before. | 我不知道 你以前是否当过秘书 |
[35:09] | Sometimes your boss can | 有时候你的老板会自言自语 |
[35:11] | talk as if you weren’t even in the room,… | 好像你不在办公室里似的 |
[35:15] | ..Which can hurt, you know. | 那感觉很伤人 你了解吗? |
[35:17] | But sometimes… you’re all he has to talk to,… | 但有时 你是他唯一倾诉的对象 |
[35:20] | ..Which was how it always was with me and Howard. | 我和霍华就是这样的关系 |
[35:25] | One night, late, I went into his office. | 有天深夜 我进去他的办公室 |
[35:28] | He was crying. More scared than sad. | 他在哭 他不是难过 而是嚇坏了 |
[35:31] | Pentagon contracts were being cancelled,… | 与五角大厦的合约被取消 |
[35:34] | ..The company was going under. | 公司要破产了 |
[35:37] | He felt personally responsible for each of his employees. | 他觉得要对每个员工负责 |
[35:41] | Seeing and feeling their fear every day… | 每天感受到员工的恐惧 |
[35:44] | ..Really wore him down. | 折磨着他 |
[35:49] | And this one time,… | 之后有一次 |
[35:52] | ..Dorlund came with that group, that… | 杜伦先生带了一群人… |
[35:55] | um… Mid-East group. | 那些中东人… |
[35:58] | Isfahan. | 伊斯法罕组织的 |
[36:00] | That terrorist group. | 恐怖分子 |
[36:02] | They buy parts at an outrageous price. | 他们用高价购卖管制物品 |
[36:04] | Not just once, | 不只一次 |
[36:05] | but for as long as they could get away with it. | 只要他们不被抓到 |
[36:08] | That night Howard was crying. | 那晚霍华在哭 |
[36:10] | He’d found out Isfahan had claimed responsibility… | 他发现那些伊斯法罕人 |
[36:14] | ..For killing a couple of sailors in Florida. | 宣称他们指使人杀害佛罗里达州的船员 |
[36:19] | He was never the same… | 他知道后人就变了 |
[36:21] | ..And I thought… that’s why he killed himself. | 而我以为这是他自杀的原因 |
[36:27] | But he didn’t. | 但他并没有自杀 |
[36:28] | I saw… | 我看见… |
[36:34] | Howard showed me how Dorlund had him killed. | 霍华让我看到杜伦如何把他杀害 |
[36:37] | Made it look like a suicide. | 看起来像自杀 |
[36:39] | He could see Howard was gonna put an end to the deal. | 因为杜伦知道霍华会终止交易 |
[36:43] | So now Howard is protecting you? | 所以霍华现在正保护着你? |
[36:45] | It sounds so ridiculous. | 听起来很荒谬 |
[36:47] | But you believe it. | 但是你深信着 |
[36:50] | He was closer to me than my father. | 他比我父亲还亲 |
[36:52] | I told him that. | 我曾这样跟他说过 |
[36:56] | I still feel his presence. | 我仍然感觉到他的存在 |
[36:58] | Sometimes… | 有时候我甚至闻到 |
[37:01] | ..I even smell his aftershave. | 他的刮胡水的味道 |
[37:05] | If you just could’ve… | 如果你能 |
[37:07] | ..Seen… | 看到 |
[37:09] | ..The things I’ve seen. | 我所看到的 就能了解 |
[37:14] | But I just… want all that to go away. | 但我只希望整件事能过去 |
[37:17] | That’s why I’m leaving. | 所以我要离开 |
[37:19] | Maybe he can move on. | 或许他能走他该走的路 |
[37:26] | That’s not enough. | 那还不够 |
[37:28] | You have been given the chance to tell him again. | 你有机会再次告诉他 |
[37:31] | Take it. | 好好把握 |
[37:34] | Tell him you love him… | 告诉他你爱他 |
[37:35] | by showing him, by… | 表现给他看… |
[37:38] | ..By helping us finish his unfinished business. | 帮助我们完成他未完成的事 |
[37:43] | Lauren,… | 萝伦 |
[37:45] | ..How will you ever be able to rest if he never can? | 他若没能安息 你怎么心安? |
[37:51] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[37:58] | I’m a mess. | 我看起来糟透了 |
[37:59] | I’m gonna… um… freshen up. | 我去洗个脸 |
[38:13] | What are you doing, Scully? | 你在做什么 史卡利? |
[38:15] | You don’t believe. | 你不相信? |
[38:17] | Mulder, there’s no such thing as ghosts or psychokinesis. | 穆德 鬼魂或念力并不存在 |
[38:21] | I’m sure there’s an explanation, | 我肯定那是合理的解释 |
[38:24] | but I believe she believes. | 但我也相信她所相信的事 |
[38:26] | My priority is to get her to help us stop Dorlund. | 首先要让她帮我们阻止杜伦 |
[38:29] | We may have just sacrificed | 我们刚错过 |
[38:30] | our best chance to observe spectral phenomena. | 观察异象的最佳机会 |
[38:34] | No, I’m giving us the chance to solve a case that’s tangible… | 不 我让我们有机会破案 |
[38:38] | ..Instead of chasing after shadows. | 而不只是追逐着影子 |
[38:56] | Get in line! | 排好 |
[38:57] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[39:01] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[39:03] | All right, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[39:04] | We have a warrant to search the premises… | 我们有搜索令 去搜查每个角落 |
[39:07] | ..For evidence pertaining to the sale of restricted parts. | 任何有关贩卖管制物品的证据都要找出来 |
[39:11] | Evidence may be in the form of falsified export licences, | 证据或许是张伪造出口证明 |
[39:15] | parts manifests, communiqués. | 零件清单 公告 |
[39:18] | It could be on computer disk or hard copy. | 也可能是电脑磁碟或列印本 |
[39:20] | If in doubt, ask. | 如果还有疑问马上提出 |
[39:22] | We need this to be clean. | 这次一定要做得徹底 |
[39:23] | This is the culmination of a year-long investigation. | 这攸关过去一整年的调查 |
[39:27] | If we don’t come out with | 如果今天在那里没发现 |
[39:29] | something proving a link to the Isfahan,… | 任何有关伊斯法罕组织的证据 |
[39:32] | ..This guy could walk. | 那个人就会被无罪释放 |
[39:34] | OK, let’s go! | 就这样 出发吧 |
[39:37] | You OK? | 你还好吧? |
[39:39] | It’ll most likely be in Dorlund’s office. | 最有可能在杜伦的办公室里 |
[39:42] | We’ll execute the search,… | 我们会进行搜查 |
[39:45] | ..But we’ll need you to guide us | 但需要你的指引 |
[39:47] | so you’ll have to be strong, OK? | 所以你一定要坚强 好吗? |
[40:04] | Everybody, stay calm. Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 各位请保持冷静 联邦调查局 |
[40:08] | Ma’am, could you back away from those files, please? | 女士 请你退后 |
[40:12] | Step aside, please. | 请到旁边 |
[40:42] | This is all we could find. | 只找到这些 |
[40:44] | We don’t have him. He’s not even breaking a sweat. | 我们无法逮到他 他根本毫不紧张 |
[40:50] | Our case is blown. We wasted a year. | 这案子完了 整整一年都白费了 |
[40:52] | This guy is gonna walk. | 就这样让这傢伙逍遥法外 |
[41:03] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们走吧 |
[41:09] | Lauren, it’s over. | 萝伦 结束了 |
[41:11] | We have to go. | 我们该走了 |
[41:13] | What we’re looking for isn’t here. | 我们想找的东西不在这里 |
[41:16] | Look, she’s no agent. | 看 她不是调查局的人 |
[41:19] | I don’t want to be combative, | 我已经跟你们很合作了 |
[41:21] | but she has no right to destroy my property | 但她无权破坏我的私人财物 |
[41:24] | Destroying property? | 破坏你的财物? |
[41:25] | What about that van that blew up killing those men?! | 那么车子被炸 杀死那些工人又是怎么回事? |
[41:28] | What are you talking about, you stupid bitch? | 我不知道你在说什么 你这个蠢女人 |
[41:31] | Lauren, no! | 萝伦 不要! |
[41:41] | Don’t kill him! | 不要杀他! |
[41:43] | Help us find it! | 帮我们找! |
[41:50] | Get down! | 蹲下! |
[41:57] | Mulder! | 穆德! |
[42:32] | Oh, my God! | 天啊! |
[42:47] | I guess what we’re looking for is here. | 我猜我们想找的就在这里 |
[42:57] | The US Attorney is going after Dorlund | 司法部依据手上的资料 |
[43:00] | with all he’s got,… | 准备起诉杜伦 |
[43:01] | ..Including the murder of Howard Graves. | 包括霍华 葛瑞的谋杀案在内 |
[43:04] | I’ll come back to testify. | 我会回来出庭的 |
[43:06] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[43:09] | Away from here. | 远离这里 |
[43:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:26] | Boy, she’s in a rush to get outta here. | 她走得真急 |
[43:28] | Out of here or away from the ghost of Howard Graves? | 是远离这里 还是远离霍华葛瑞的鬼魂? |
[43:35] | Hey, Scully, | 史卡利 |
[43:35] | do you believe in an afterlife? | 你相信有来生吗? |
[43:38] | I’d settle for a life in this one. | 我想我会活在当下 |
[43:41] | Have you ever seen the Liberty Bell? | 你看过自由钟吗? |
[43:43] | Yes. | 有 |
[43:46] | I’ve been to Philly a hundred times and never seen it. | 我去过费城上百次 可是从来没看过 |
[43:50] | You’re not missing much. | 你没错过什么 |
[43:51] | It’s a big bell with a crack | 只是个有裂痕的大钟罢了 |
[43:53] | and you have to wait in a long line. | 而且还要排上很长的队 |
[43:56] | Yeah, but I’d really like to go. | 我真的很想去 |
[43:59] | Why now? | 为什么要现在去? |
[44:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:02] | How late do you think they stay open? | 你想他们会开到几点? |
[44:18] | Miss Kyte, I asked for this 25 minutes ago. | 凯特小姐 我25分钟前就跟你要了 |
[44:21] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[44:22] | Maybe that’s the way they work back East. | 也许那是东部的习惯 |
[44:25] | Here punctuality is a virtue. | 但这里是中西部 守时是很重要的 |
[44:34] | We have to find new office space | 我们真的该找间新办公室了 |
[44:36] | every time a truck goes by,… | 每次有货车经过 |
[44:38] | ..The whole building shakes! | 整座大厦都震个不停 |
[44:43] | That’s all, Lauren. | 可以了 萝伦 |