时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | 北极冰核计划 阿拉斯加 冰层 北极圈以北250英里 | |
[01:26] | We’re not… who… we are. | 我们不是… 我…们了 |
[01:36] | We’re not… who… we are. | 我们不是… 我…们了 |
[01:44] | It goes no further than this. | 这件事不会再继续下去了 |
[01:50] | It stops right here,… | 就此停止… |
[01:53] | ..Right now. | 现在就停止 |
[04:08] | Team Captain John Richter here. | 这是队长约翰·立克特 |
[04:10] | It’s been a couple of frustrating months. | 我们沮丧地过了几个月 |
[04:13] | But after a lot of stick-with-it-ness, | 但是在努力之下 |
[04:15] | we ‘re proud to report that half an hour ago,… | 我们很光荣地报告 在半小时之前 |
[04:18] | ..We broke the previous | 我们打破以前的 |
[04:19] | record for drilling down into an ice sheet. | 钻冰床的深度纪录 |
[04:24] | This team of scientists made up the Arctic Ice Core Project. | 这队科学家组成了 北极圈冰核计划 |
[04:28] | They were sent to Alaska by the | 他们被派到阿拉斯加 |
[04:30] | Advanced Research Project Agency a year ago… | 由政府的高级研究计划局负责 |
[04:33] | ..To drill into the arctic ice. | 接近一年前去钻探北极冰床 |
[04:36] | The samples they removed… | 他们搜集到的样本里 |
[04:38] | ..Contained trapped gases, dust, chemicals. | 包含气体 灰尘和化学物质 |
[04:41] | They could reveal the structure | 这证据显示出 |
[04:43] | of the Earth’s climate back to the dawn of man. | 地球的气候结构 退回到人类出现前的情况 |
[04:46] | Their work was a success, nearly completed. | 他们的工作成功 几乎完成了 |
[04:49] | No reports or indications of problems of any kind. | 没有任何出现问题的… 报告或指示 |
[04:53] | Until, only a week later, this next transmission. | 直到一星期后 收到下列的传讯 |
[05:02] | We’re not… who… we are. | 我们不是… 我…们了 |
[05:11] | We’re not… who… we are. | 我们不是… 我们了 |
[05:19] | It goes no further than this. | 这件事不会再继续下去了 |
[05:23] | It stops… right here,… | 就此停止… |
[05:27] | ..Right now. | 现在就停止 |
[05:35] | What happened up there? | 那里发生了什么事? |
[05:37] | So far nobody’s been able | 直到现在 没有人能够到达基地 |
[05:38] | to reach the compound because of bad weather. | 因为天气太恶劣了 |
[05:41] | Obviously we must be brilliant or expendable | 明显地他们认为 我们不是优越的 |
[05:44] | because we’ve pulled the assignment. | 就是可牺牲的 因为我们接下任务 |
[05:46] | It is severe isolation distress? | 是严重的隔离痛苦吗? |
[05:48] | These were top geophysicists, | 他们是顶尖的地质物理学家 |
[05:50] | trained and screened for this project in every way,… | 为了这个项目 经过各种方式的训练和挑选 |
[05:54] | ..Including psychological makeup. | 包括心理测验 |
[05:56] | We leave for Nome today. | 我们今天离开前往北方 |
[05:58] | We’ll join three scientists | 我们将跟三个 |
[05:59] | familiar with the Ice Core Project,… | 熟悉冰核计划的科学家会面 |
[06:02] | ..And then head north up to the Icy Cape. | 之后一直北上到那个基地去 |
[06:05] | The National Weather | 国家气象局报告 |
[06:06] | Service gives us three days to get in and out | 三天后有风暴 |
[06:07] | before the next storm. | 我们要在下个风暴前离开 |
[06:10] | Bring your mittens. | 记得带手套 |
[06:23] | Here’s the snap. | 突击者反击! |
[06:25] | Fouts dumps it across to Winslow! | 福斯越过中线 直趋底线 十码线! |
[06:28] | Touchdown! | 触地得分 |
[06:29] | Touchdown! Fouts… is… God! | 触地得分! 福斯…是…神! |
[06:35] | Sorry. My team scored. | 对不起 我的队伍得分 |
[06:37] | There’s no football on Wednesdays. | 星期三没有橄榄球赛 |
[06:39] | Fouts retired in ’87, didn’t he? | 福斯在87年退休不是吗? |
[06:42] | No, this is just my all-time favourite plays on tape. | 不这些都是我最喜欢的比赛录音带 |
[06:46] | – You two FBI? | 你们两个是联邦调查局探员? |
[06:47] | – Agent Mulder, Agent Scully. And you? | 我是穆德探员她是史卡利探员 而你是? |
[06:50] | Denny Murphy. Professor of Geology, | 丹尼 梅菲 地质系教授 |
[06:52] | UC San Diego. | 加州大学圣地牙哥分校 |
[06:53] | San Diego? Get much chance to study ice down there? | 圣地牙哥? 你有很多机会在那里研究冰吗? |
[06:56] | Just what’s around the cake. | 只有冰糖可以研究 |
[07:00] | Dr Da Silva? Dr Hodge? | 德 瑟瓦博士? 霍奇博士? |
[07:02] | Yeah. Sorry we’re late. | 对抱歉我们迟到 |
[07:04] | Agents Scully and Mulder. Professor Murphy. | 我们是史卡利探员和穆德探员 这是梅菲教授 |
[07:07] | Can I see some identification? | 我可以看一些证明文件吗? |
[07:09] | – What for? – I wanna make sure we are who we say. | 为何? 我想确定彼此 是自己所说的人 |
[07:17] | That’s me. | 那是我 |
[07:20] | It’s you. | 那是你 |
[07:22] | – That’s me. – Thanks a lot. | 是我 谢谢 |
[07:28] | Well, now that we know who we are, | 好既然身分确定了 |
[07:30] | anybody care to guess why we’re going? | 有没有谁有兴趣猜猜 我们去那里干什么呢? |
[07:35] | Two federal agents, a geologist, | 两个联邦探员 一位地质学家 |
[07:37] | a doctor and a toxicologist. | 一位医生和一位毒物学家 |
[07:39] | That should give us some idea. | 多少可以参透他们的想法 |
[07:40] | I assume you all took a look at the tape. | 你们都看过那段影片吧? |
[07:46] | – Something wrong? – Come on. You’re FBI. | 有问题吗? 你们是联邦调查局人员 |
[07:49] | You have to know more than we do. | 知道的一定比我们多 |
[07:59] | You folks the ones goin’ up to Icy Cape? | 你们就是要到基地的人吗? |
[08:01] | – Yeah. – Then I’m the one flyin’ you. | 是 我是你们的飞行员 |
[08:05] | My name’s Bear. The plane’s across the way. | 我叫贝尔 飞机在另外一边 |
[08:07] | Provisions are loaded. Grab your gear. | 补给品已经上了机 拿好你的装备 |
[08:10] | Can we see some credentials? | 可以看一下你的证件吗? |
[08:14] | Credentials? | 证件 |
[08:16] | The only credentials I have is | 我有的唯一证件 |
[08:18] | that I’m the only pilot willing to fly you up there. | 就是我是唯一愿意载你们到那里的机师 |
[08:21] | You don’t like those credentials,… | 你不喜欢那些证件… |
[08:24] | ..Walk. | 走上去吧 |
[08:55] | Bear, see if you can get the power started. | 贝尔 看看你能否将发电机开动 |
[08:59] | Anything to get out of here. | 只要能离开这里就行 |
[09:06] | Where do we start? | 我们要从哪里开始? |
[09:08] | The body bags are on the plane. | 尸袋在机上 |
[09:10] | Before we touch anything, | 在我们碰任何东西前 |
[09:12] | we have to thoroughly document the scene. | 必须仔细纪录这里的情况 |
[09:25] | Flashing. | 拍照 |
[09:40] | That’s what they were drilling for. | 这是他们在开凿的东西 |
[09:45] | A quarter of a million years melting away in a couple of days. | 25万年的历史在几天内融化 |
[09:49] | I’m gonna preserve some samples. | 我想保存一些样本 |
[10:15] | – It’s the generator. – Oh. | 是发电机 |
[10:29] | Agent Mulder! | 穆德探员! |
[10:43] | Hold on! | 抓紧! |
[10:52] | Hold it down! | 抓住它 |
[11:02] | That ought to keep him out for a while. | 那会让它昏迷一阵子 |
[11:09] | – Are you OK? – Yeah. He didn’t break the skin. | 你有没有事? 还好一点皮外伤也没有 |
[11:12] | – Bear? Are you OK? – He got me. | 贝尔你有没有事? 它弄伤了我 |
[11:14] | – Get that jacket off. – Just gimme the stuff. I’ll do it myself. | 脱掉那件外套 把东西给我我自己来 |
[11:20] | Is it rabies? | 是狂犬症吗? |
[11:27] | I don’t see any indication of glottal spasm or tetany. | 我看不出有任何病症 是抽搐或手足抽搐 |
[11:31] | If it is rabies, it’s not a strain I’m familiar with. | 如果是狂犬症 也不是我所熟悉的那几种 |
[11:35] | Look at this. Black nodules. | 看看这里 黑点 |
[11:37] | Swollen lymph nodes. | 淋巴腺胀大 |
[11:39] | Symptoms of bubonic plague. | 黑死病的病症 |
[11:42] | We’ll do a blood test. We’ll take it from there. | 我们需要做个血液检查 从那里采血 |
[11:45] | This dog… | 这只狗的颈上 |
[11:47] | ..Has got a skin irritation round its neck. | 有皮肤感染 |
[11:50] | Looks like it’s been scratching off its own hair. | 看起来好像是它抓掉自己的毛 |
[11:55] | Look at this. Look at this! | 看看这个 看看这个! |
[12:00] | What… the hell… was that? | 那到底是什么? |
[12:14] | Agh! Oh… | 啊!哦! |
[12:47] | From the autopsies, it’s clear these men killed one another. | 从验尸结果看来 这些人是互相残杀的 |
[12:51] | There are contusions around the throat areas of three men,… | 在三个人喉部的附近 有挫伤的痕迹 |
[12:55] | ..Evidence of strangulation. | 证明是被勒毙 |
[12:57] | Richter and Campbell killed themselves. | 立克特和金宝是自杀的 |
[13:00] | I also found tissue damage due to fever. | 我也发现有受伤组织 是发烧导致的 |
[13:03] | Did any of them have | 在他们任何一人身上 |
[13:04] | the black spots the dog has? | 有没有像那只狗身上的黑点? |
[13:06] | No. None of them had the black nodules. | 没有没有人身上有黑点 |
[13:09] | So… those spots didn’t have | 所以黑点… 跟这些人 |
[13:11] | anything to do with those guys killin’ each other, right? | 互相残杀 没有关系是吗? |
[13:14] | I wouldn’t rule it out. | 我不排除这个可能性 |
[13:16] | I just re-examined the dog. | 我刚刚再检查过那只狗 |
[13:18] | – The nodules are gone. – What could that mean? | 黑色肿瘤已经消失了 什么意思? |
[13:21] | It could mean the spots are | 意思是那些黑点可能是 |
[13:23] | a symptom of some disease at an early stage. | 某种病症的早期症状 |
[13:56] | Denny? | 丹尼? |
[13:58] | Denny. | 丹尼? |
[14:01] | Denny. Sorry. | 丹尼 对不起 |
[14:03] | The play-off game against Miami, ’82. | 82年对迈阿密的的季后赛 |
[14:06] | Helps me get my mind off stuff. | 帮助我转移注意力 |
[14:08] | My interpretation of satellite | 我对卫星侦测照片的辨识能力 |
[14:10] | remote sensing photos is a little rusty. | 有些生疏了 |
[14:13] | All right. This is the Icy Cape area. | 好吧! 这是冰床基地地区 |
[14:15] | It approximates the depth of | 预计冰床的深度 |
[14:17] | the ice sheet to be about… 3,000 metres thick. | 约有三千公尺厚 |
[14:20] | I also found this data. | 我也找到这些数据 |
[14:23] | If I’m reading it correctly, the team | 如果我没有读错的话 那队人 |
[14:25] | actually found the ice sheet to be twice that depth. | 发现冰床 事实上是两倍厚 |
[14:28] | That’s very good. The | 的确是那样 |
[14:29] | numbers indicate the topography to be concave. | 数字显示地形是下陷的 |
[14:32] | Looks like they were drilling inside a meteor crater. | 看起来好像 他们在钻探一个陨石坑 |
[14:35] | No, it’s impossible. | 不你错了 这是不可能的 |
[14:38] | – I analysed two samples. – What did you find? | 我分析过两个样本 你发现了什么? |
[14:41] | There seems to be a presence | 那看起来有氢氧化铵 |
[14:42] | of ammonium hydroxide in Richter’s blood. | 存在于立克特的血液样本中 |
[14:45] | It’s not possible. | 这是不可能的 |
[14:46] | Ammonia would vaporise at human body temperature. | 氨会因人的体温而蒸发 |
[14:49] | I checked all the air filtration systems. | 我已检查过所有空气过滤系统 |
[14:52] | – I found no evidence of any such toxins. – I have. | 没有发现这类有毒物质 我发现了 |
[14:56] | In the ice. | 在冰中 |
[14:58] | And that’s not all there is. | 还不只这样 |
[15:03] | I found a high ratio of ammonia to water in the ice core. | 我发现冰核中含有很高的氨对水的比例 |
[15:07] | The Earth’s atmosphere | 大气层不可能会做出这么高浓度的氨 |
[15:09] | couldn’t do that, | 即使是在25万年前 看看显微镜 |
[15:13] | Unless a foreign object was introduced into that environment. | 除非有外来的物体在那个环境中出现 |
[15:17] | Tell me that’s not a foreign object. | 告诉我那不是外来物体 |
[15:20] | Oh! Scully. | 史卡利! |
[15:25] | That same thing is in Richter’s blood! | 在立克特的血液中也发现同样的东西 |
[15:30] | What if that single-celled | 如果那单细胞生物 |
[15:32] | organism is the larval stage of a larger animal? | 是个较大生物的幼虫呢? |
[15:37] | That’s kind of a leap, don’t you think? | 这样有点太武断了吧? |
[15:41] | The evidence is there. | 证据在此 |
[15:43] | Maybe the organism somehow | 或许那冰核中的生物跑进人体里 |
[15:45] | got into the men. | 没有东西能在零下温度 生存25万年之久 |
[15:50] | Unless that’s how it lives. | 除非那就是它的生存方式 |
[15:53] | Look it, I don’t see why you’re squabbling over some bug. | 我不明白 为什么你们为虫而争吵 |
[15:57] | You said | 史卡利你自己说过 |
[15:58] | your autopsy found | 你做的验尸报告发现… |
[15:59] | those men killed each other. | 那些人是自相残杀的 |
[16:01] | That’s it. I say let’s get the hell out of here. | 这就是了 我们离开这里吧! |
[16:04] | I agree. We can have the bodies… | 我同意 我们可以将尸体 |
[16:06] | ..Sent to a facility which can make a definitive diagnosis. | 送到专门设施做详细的检查 |
[16:10] | In the event that something was missed, Agent Scully. | 确保没有遗漏 史卡利探员 |
[16:13] | If those bodies are infected, | 如果那些尸体被不知名生物所感染 |
[16:15] | we can’t take them back. | 就不能带它们回去 |
[16:17] | We can’t go back without proper quarantine procedures. | 我们不可以 在未经过适当的检疫程序就回去 |
[16:20] | We can’t risk bringing back the next plague. | 我们不可能冒险带下一个瘟疫回去 |
[16:22] | Say they did come down with something. | 假定你是对的 他们是染了某种病 |
[16:25] | We haven’t, and I ain’t waitin’ around until we do. | 我们没有 我不想等到我们都被传染 |
[16:28] | I think it’s safe to go back. | 我想回去是安全的 |
[16:30] | There’s no reason why we’d be infected. | 没有理由我们会被传染 |
[16:33] | – We took all the safeguards. | 我们采取了必要的安全措施 |
[16:35] | – The dog did bite Bear. | 那只狗咬了贝尔 |
[16:37] | – It jumped Mulder! – There’s only one way to proceed! | 它也跳到穆德身上! 只有一个方法 |
[16:40] | A doctor eliminates every possibility. | 医生得确定万无一失 |
[16:43] | We must determine if any of us is infected. | 我们必须验出我们之中是谁感染了 |
[16:50] | All right. Parasitic diagnostic procedure… | 好吧 寄生虫检验程序需要 |
[16:52] | ..Requires us each to provide a blood and a stool sample. | 每一个人的血液和粪便样本 |
[16:56] | A stool sample? | 粪便样本? |
[16:58] | Travel always makes that kinda tough… for me. | 这种旅行 常常都让我很难…大解 |
[17:01] | OK… Anybody got the morning sports section handy? | 好了有没有人带报纸的体育版? |
[17:08] | I ain’t droppin’ my cargo for no one. | 我才不要大便呢 |
[17:10] | I’m gettin’ my gear, gettin’ my plane, | 我得准备好 我的装备和飞机 |
[17:13] | and flyin’ the hell outta here! | 然后离开这鬼地方 |
[17:15] | You can’t go. The dog bit you. | 你不能走! 你被狗咬了 |
[17:19] | I got hired to fly you up here and fly you back! | 我受雇带你们来这里 再带你们离开 |
[17:22] | No one said this might be part of the deal, so the deal is over. | 没有人说这是合约的一部分 所以就解约吧 |
[17:31] | We can’t let him leave. | 没有经过检查不能让他离开 |
[17:33] | – Who’s gonna stop him? – We have to. | 谁要去阻止他呢? 我们必须阻止他 |
[17:35] | We can’t risk infecting the population. | 我们不能让感染散播到公众 |
[17:38] | He gets on that plane, I go with him. | 如果他上了那飞机 我也要跟他一起离开 |
[17:40] | – We don’t have time to argue. – Take a vote. | 我们没时间争论 投票吧! |
[17:43] | Who says we should confine | 谁认为我们应限制贝尔 |
[17:45] | Bear until he agrees to an examination? | 直至他同意接受检验? |
[17:54] | All right. | 就这样吧! |
[17:58] | Bear, we just want to check you out. | 贝尔我们只要帮你检查一下 |
[18:00] | If we don’t find any trace | 如果找不到任何寄生虫或病毒迹象 |
[18:02] | of the parasite or the virus, we’ll all go. | 我们就一齐离开 |
[18:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:14] | Gimme the damn jar. | 把罐子给我 |
[18:30] | Murphy! Get a rope! | 梅菲拿条绳子来! 好 |
[18:37] | Here! | 这里 |
[18:40] | Oh, my God! | 天啊! |
[18:46] | – Get my bag! – What are you gonna do?! | 拿我的袋子来 你要做什么? |
[18:49] | – Cut it out. – We don’t know enough about it. | 我要切它出来 我们对它一无所知 |
[18:52] | It’s killing him! Scully, help me move the skin. | 它正在杀害贝尔 史卡利帮我按住 |
[18:59] | Hold still, Bear. | 不要动贝尔 |
[19:05] | Forceps. | 钳子 |
[19:12] | Hold still, Bear. One more second. You’re gonna be OK. | 不要动贝尔 再忍一下子 你不会有事的 |
[19:42] | This is the AICP investigative | 这是AICP调查组 |
[19:43] | team calling Doolittle Airfield. Come in. | 呼叫杜立德飞机场 请回答 |
[19:46] | DAF responding. | 杜立德飞机场回答 |
[19:48] | This is Agent Mulder. | 这是穆德探员 |
[19:49] | We have a serious biological hazard. | 我们这里有严重的生物危机 |
[19:52] | Request air pickup and quarantine procedures. Over. | 要求空中救援与检疫程序 结束 |
[19:55] | Come in, Doolittle Airfield! | 请回答杜立德飞机场 |
[19:59] | We copy, Agent Mulder. We are | 我们收到穆德探员 |
[20:00] | under a heavy storm. No aircraft can get out. | 这地区有严重风暴 没有飞机能离开 |
[20:03] | The military base in Kotzebue could set up a quarantine. | 也许寇兹沙布军事基地 能够做检疫程序 |
[20:07] | Advise immediate evacuation. | 建议马上疏散 |
[20:09] | The storm is heading your way. Over. | 北极圈风暴正向着你们的方向吹袭 |
[20:11] | We were told we’d have three clear days of weather! Over! | 有人告诉 我们会有三日晴朗的天气 |
[20:14] | Welcome to the top of the world. Over. | 欢迎来到世界之顶长官 |
[20:17] | ls Bear in any condition to fly? | 贝尔的状况能驾驶飞机吗? |
[20:19] | If we don’t leave in an hour, we’re stuck for days. | 如果不能在一小时内离开 就要等好几天了 |
[20:27] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[20:46] | It’s similar to a tapeworm. | 这种虫很类似条虫 |
[20:48] | It has a scolex with suckers and hooks. | 头节上有吸盘和勾子 |
[20:51] | So it’s familiar. Something you can deal with. | 你看过这种生物 你能够处理吧? |
[20:54] | – What? – No. | 怎么了? 不行 |
[20:57] | Very different from any organism at least that I know of. | 我没看过这种生物 |
[21:01] | Have you figured out how it’s transmitted? | 它是经由何途径感染? |
[21:03] | Exchange of fluids, touch, air? | 体液交换? 接触? 空气传染? |
[21:06] | All of the above? I don’t know. | 以上皆是? 不清楚 |
[21:08] | All the other bodies had the creature. | 所有其他的尸体里面都有这生物 |
[21:10] | Only this one is still alive. | 这是唯一还活着的 |
[21:12] | – All in the spine? – No. | 所有的虫都在脊椎吗? 不 |
[21:14] | It appears they were in the hypothalamus gland deep in the brain. | 好像都在下视丘 脑里的深处 |
[21:19] | Hypothalamus? What was that again? | 下视丘… 那是什么? |
[21:22] | It’s a gland that secretes hormones. | 那是一个分泌贺尔蒙的腺体 |
[21:24] | Although… I don’t know | 虽然我不知道为什么 |
[21:26] | why a parasite would want to attach to it. | 寄生虫想要附在里面 |
[21:29] | Hypothalamus releases acetylcholine,… | 下视丘分泌乙醯胆硷 |
[21:31] | ..Which produces violent, aggressive behaviour. | 就是这产生暴力 激进行为 |
[21:35] | See, that might be the connection. | 那可能有关系 |
[21:37] | Everybody that’s been | 每个被传染的人 |
[21:39] | infected certainly seems to act aggressively. | 看起来的行为都很激进 |
[21:42] | Maybe the worm feeds on acetylcholine | 也许那虫以乙醯胆硷为食 |
[21:44] | and stops us controlling violent behaviour. | 影响控制暴力行为的能力 |
[21:47] | – A parasite shouldn’t want to kill its host. | 寄生虫应不想杀害宿主的 |
[21:50] | – It doesn’t kill you until it’s extracted. | 不它不会杀害你 直至它被抽出 |
[21:52] | Then it releases a poison. | 之后它释放毒素 |
[21:54] | So you’re saying the worm | 所以你说这是有可能 |
[21:56] | makes you wanna kill other people. | 这条虫让你想杀害其他人 |
[21:58] | Which is maybe what happened to the first team. | 也许这能解释 第一队人所发生的事 |
[22:01] | Or what could happen to us. | 我们会发生什么事呢? |
[22:03] | – It’s just a theory. We | 这只是理论… 我们没有 |
[22:05] | don’t have any proof. – Except five dead men. | 实质证据 除了那五个死者 |
[22:08] | If the worm makes people violently aggressive,… | 如果那条虫让人变得暴戾 |
[22:11] | ..Why did Richter and Campbell kill themselves? | 那么为什么立克特和金宝要自杀? |
[22:14] | Maybe they did it to save us. | 也许他们这样做是要拯救我们 |
[22:34] | I’m just… uh… double-checking. | 我只是进一步确认 |
[22:36] | Making sure I didn’t miss anything. | 肯定我没有错过其他细节 |
[22:39] | Just some sleep, right? | 只是错过了一些睡眠是吗? |
[22:43] | Sleep? I’m so tired, I can’t sleep. | 睡眠? 我太累了但我不能睡 |
[22:45] | We’re all wired and hypersensitive. | 我们既紧张又敏感 |
[22:47] | It’ll be good to get a fresh start tomorrow. | 明天一早再继续吧 |
[22:50] | Mulder, I don’t want to waste | 穆德我想尽快找出 |
[22:51] | a second trying to find a way to kill this thing. | 杀死这东西的方法 |
[22:54] | I don’t know if we should kill it. | 我不知道应否杀死它 |
[22:58] | This area of the ice sheet is formed over a meteor crater. | 这地区的冰床 是形成在一个陨石坑上 |
[23:01] | The worm lives in ammonia. It survived subzero temperatures. | 那条虫能活在氨中 也能在零下温度生存 |
[23:05] | Theorists believe in ammonia-supported | 有学者相信 冰封星球上 |
[23:08] | life on planets with freezing temperatures. | 有靠氨气生存的生物 |
[23:11] | No. | 不 |
[23:15] | ..May have | 25万年前 陨石坠落此地 |
[23:16] | carried such life to Earth. | 也许把那种生物带到地球 |
[23:18] | Mulder, that pilot developed | 穆德那机师于几分钟内 |
[23:20] | surface symptoms within a few minutes. | 出现了表面症状 |
[23:22] | Within a few hours, that parasite had total control. | 在几小时之内 寄生虫完全控制了他 |
[23:26] | What would happen if this got into the population? | 若大众感染了这种寄生虫呢? |
[23:30] | A city the size of New York | 纽约那么大的城市 |
[23:32] | could be infected within a few days. | 市民可能在几天内全被感染 |
[23:36] | Exactly. But what do we know about it? | 完全正确! 但我们对它又了解多少? |
[23:38] | This organism might be lying dormant in another crater. | 这种生物或许潜伏在另一个陨石坑里 |
[23:41] | If we don’t kill it now, | 穆德如果现在不杀它 |
[23:44] | we risk becoming Richter and Campbell | 我们会可能像立克特和金宝一样 |
[23:46] | with guns to our heads. | 举枪自杀 |
[23:47] | But if we do kill it now, | 但如果现在杀死它 |
[23:49] | we may never know | 我们可能永远不知道 |
[23:50] | how to stop it in the future. | 怎样去阻止它或未来其他类似情况 |
[23:52] | Future? Mulder, how can you talk… | 未来? 穆德 你怎么能跟我谈未来… |
[24:03] | Tell me it’s hot in here. | 这里是不是很热? |
[24:05] | Don’t worry, you don’t have a fever. | 不要担心你没有发烧 |
[24:08] | The heating’s malfunctioning. | 暖气系统出了问题 |
[24:10] | Outside it’s 40 below, in here it’s sweltering. | 外面是零下40度 里面热死人了 |
[24:13] | – Can you hear what they’re arguing about? | 你听不听得到 他们在吵什么? |
[24:15] | – Probably government secrets. | 大概在讨论政府的秘密吧 |
[24:17] | You think they knew what was here | 你想他们知道在我们到达之前 |
[24:19] | before we arrived? | 这里发生的事吗? |
[24:21] | I’m sure of it. | 我肯定她们知道 |
[24:25] | You know, Bear’s infected blood did get on Scully. | 你知道 史卡利沾到了贝尔已感染的血 |
[24:29] | It also got on you. | 你也沾到了 |
[24:39] | – How do you know it can’t be contained? | 你怎么知道没有办法控制它 |
[24:41] | – It can! By extermination! | 有办法 就是消灭它! |
[24:43] | We should take those bodies, | 我们应该将那些尸体和寄生虫 |
[24:45] | worms and all, outside and incinerate them! | 搬到外面烧毁! |
[24:47] | Something going on we should know about? | 有没有什么事要告诉我们? |
[24:50] | Agent Scully, are you all right? | 史卡利探员你还好吧? |
[24:52] | – Yes. I’m fine. It’s nothing. | 我很好没事 |
[24:54] | – You seem a little bit stressed out. | 你好像有些紧张 |
[24:59] | What the hell are you trying to say?! | 你想说些什么? |
[25:02] | Let’s settle down. It’s been a long day. | 大家冷静点 这是漫长 艰难的一天… |
[25:04] | We’re all tired and scared. | 大家既累又害怕 |
[25:06] | – Let’s not turn on one another. | 不要把气出在别人身上 |
[25:08] | – At least, not without a good reason. | 至少要有一个好理由 |
[25:10] | Maybe we should all get some sleep. | 也许大家都应该睡一下 |
[25:12] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[25:14] | You think any of us could sleep right now? | 你觉得 现在有人睡得着吗? |
[25:16] | Come on, guys, let’s face it. | 各位让我们面对现实吧 |
[25:18] | We gotta check for spots. | 我们要检查有没有黑点 |
[25:20] | And any person who has them should be confined. | 任何人身上有黑点 都应该被限制行动 |
[25:23] | Are we agreed on that? | 大家都同意吗? |
[25:25] | Are you gonna do the exams? | 你要检查其他人吗? |
[25:29] | No! We do them in front of each other. | 不 我们应该在其他人面前做 |
[25:32] | No secrets. | 没有任何秘密 |
[25:40] | Before anyone passes judgment,… | 在任何人妄下断语之前 |
[25:42] | ..May I remind you, we are in the Arctic. | 让我提醒各位 我们在北极圈里 |
[26:13] | Sleep tight. Don’t let the bedbugs bite. | 好好睡 不要被臭虫咬了 |
[26:17] | Yeah. Good night. | 是啊晚安 |
[26:34] | Good night, Mulder. | 晚安穆德 |
[26:37] | Good night, Scully. | 晚安史卡利 |
[26:38] | At least everyone’s OK. | 至少每个人都没事 |
[26:40] | Don’t forget,… | 不要忘记 |
[26:43] | ..The spots on the dog went away. | 狗身上的黑点消失了 |
[27:39] | The ball’s on the three-yard line,… | 球在三码线上 |
[27:43] | ..With only 15 seconds left in the game. | 比赛还剩15秒 |
[27:46] | Fouts moves over the ball. There’s the snap! | 福斯拿到球… 球被抢走了… |
[30:29] | Mulder, what are you doing? | 穆德你在做什么? |
[30:30] | Murphy’s dead. | 梅菲死了 |
[30:34] | You killed him. | 你杀了他! |
[30:36] | I found him like this. | 我发现他时就这样了 |
[30:38] | I heard one of the doors close. | 我听到关门的声音 |
[30:40] | I came out to check it out. | 我出来看看 |
[30:43] | – It’s one of you. – He’s lying. | 是你们其中之一个 他说谎 |
[30:45] | – You could’ve done it and not known. | 你可能做了而你不知道 |
[30:47] | – No, he said he didn’t. | 不他说他没有做 |
[30:49] | I have no symptoms. | 我没有出现任何症状 |
[30:50] | – You checked him. | 你自己检查过他霍奇 |
[30:51] | – Yeah, six hours ago! | 那是六小时前的事 |
[30:52] | – It was one of you! – Stop it! Shut up! | 是你们其中之一个 住嘴! 住嘴!… |
[30:58] | Mulder,… | 穆德 |
[30:59] | ..Just put the gun down and let Hodge give you a blood test. | 把抢放下 让霍奇帮你检查血液 |
[31:03] | And doctor the results? He may be infected! | 好让他捏造检查结果? 他可能已经感染了 |
[31:05] | He has to be confined – now! | 他必须马上被限制行动 |
[31:07] | Then turn around and let us take a look at your neck! | 转过身来 让我们看看你的颈子 |
[31:11] | I’m not turning my back on anyone! | 我不会背对任何人 |
[31:12] | As far as I’m concerned, you’re all infected! | 你们搞不好都被感染了 |
[31:15] | Hodge is right! Lock him up! | 霍奇说得对 我们要把他关起来 |
[31:18] | – Mulder! – Scully, get that gun off me! | 穆德! 史卡利 不要用枪指着我 |
[31:21] | – Mulder, you have to understand! – Put it down! | 穆德你要明白! 把枪放下! |
[31:23] | – You put it down first! – Scully! | 你先放下 史卡利!! |
[31:27] | For God’s sakes, it’s me! | 看在老天的份上是我呀! |
[31:31] | Mulder, you may not | 穆德你也许不是你自己了 |
[31:33] | be who you are! | 在这里我会比你更安全 |
[33:06] | What were you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[33:08] | You know what I was doing. | 你知道我在做什么 |
[33:12] | You know, you’re the only one with a gun. | 我忍不住想到史卡利探员 你是唯一有枪的人 |
[33:15] | If you get infected, we don’t stand a chance. | 如果你感染了 我们根本没有机会是吗? |
[33:28] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[33:40] | Was there something there? | 那里有东西吗? |
[33:42] | You’re OK, Nancy. | 你没事南西 |
[33:45] | We’re all OK. Now is not the | 我们都没事 |
[33:47] | time for the three of us to turn on each other. | 现在我们三个人 不可以崩溃或是内讧 |
[33:50] | There’s four of us. | 我们是四个人 |
[33:52] | – Mulder isn’t one of us any more. | 穆德不再是我们之一了 |
[33:54] | – If Mulder is infected, it’s not his fault! | 如果穆德被感染了 这不是他的错 |
[33:56] | We can’t turn our backs on him now! He needs us to help him! | 不能对他置之不理 他需要我们的帮助 |
[34:00] | She’s right. Prolonged exposure to the parasite… | 她说得对 谁知道与寄生虫接触过久 |
[34:03] | ..Could damage him to the point of | 他会发生什么事? |
[34:05] | permanent psychosis. | 可能造成永久性的精神异常 |
[34:10] | But if he is infected, he doesn’t go back. | 但如果他被感染了 他就不准回去 |
[34:13] | I won’t risk the possibilities. | 我不会冒这个险 |
[34:26] | This is AICP calling Doolittle Airfield. | 这是AICP 呼叫杜立德机场 |
[34:29] | Please come in. | 请回答 |
[34:35] | This is the Arctic Ice | 这是北极圈冰核计划 |
[34:37] | Core Project sending a general distress call. | 发出救援讯号 |
[34:40] | Please respond. | 请回答 |
[35:00] | Nancy, put a drop of uninfected | 南西滴一滴没有感染的血液 |
[35:02] | blood on the slide of the blood from the pilot. | 到驾驶员的血液玻璃片上好吗? |
[35:05] | Run that by me again? | 再说一次 |
[35:07] | Put the uninfected blood on the infected blood. | 将没有感染的血液 放在感染的血液上 |
[35:20] | No, damn it! What did I just tell you?! | 不该死的! 我怎么跟你说的? |
[35:23] | You infected the infected blood! | 你感染了本来已感染的血液 |
[35:25] | Now I have to start again! | 现在我们要重新来过 |
[35:27] | – I made a mistake. Don’t yell at me. | 我做错了 你不要对我大吼大叫 |
[35:29] | – Wasted hours of work! | 浪费了几小时的工作! |
[35:30] | OK, then just do it by yourself, damn it! | 好 那你就自己做啊 该死的! |
[35:33] | God! I’m not your assistant! | 天啊! 我又不是你的助理… |
[35:43] | Hodge? | 霍奇? |
[35:46] | What? | 什么事? |
[35:48] | Come take a look at this. | 过来看看这个 |
[35:52] | The larvae from two different worms killed each other. | 两条不同的幼虫互相残杀 |
[36:15] | An individual worm will not tolerate another invading its host. | 寄生虫不能忍受 另一条入侵它的宿主 |
[36:20] | It does to the invader what it did to humans. | 它对付入侵者 就像对付人类一样 |
[36:23] | It makes them kill. | 让他们凶性大发 |
[36:25] | A species won’t kill its own. | 它们不该自相残杀 这不合逻辑 |
[36:27] | It needs another to procreate. | 它需要另一只来繁殖 |
[36:29] | Worms are hermaphroditic. It can reproduce itself. | 虫是雌雄同体的 可以自行繁殖 |
[36:32] | Look at the evidence in the microscope. | 看看显微镜下的证据 |
[36:36] | This thing does not like company. | 这东西不喜欢同伴 |
[36:38] | So what are you saying? | 你的意思是…? |
[36:41] | The way to kill it is to introduce | 要杀它就要用另一只虫 |
[36:43] | another worm into an already infected body? | 感染已经被感染的人? |
[38:00] | Sounds OK. | 听起来很好 |
[38:14] | It passed the worms in its stool. | 虫子跟着粪便排出来了 |
[38:17] | They’re dead. | 它们都死了 |
[38:23] | I want to talk to him first,… | 让我先跟他谈谈 |
[38:25] | ..Try and make this voluntary. | 说服他自愿接受治疗 |
[38:27] | What? | 什么? |
[38:28] | You can’t go in alone. | 你不可以单独进去 |
[38:31] | If anything happens, you come inside. | 如果发生了任何事 你再进来 |
[38:35] | I can’t do this to him until I’m sure. | 我不能对他这样做 直至我肯定为止 |
[38:43] | Is it just you? | 只有你一个人吗? |
[38:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:54] | It’s one of them. | 是他们两个其中一个 |
[38:56] | No one’s been killed since you’ve been in here. | 自从你被关在这里后 没有人被杀 |
[39:00] | So? | 所以呢? |
[39:04] | We found a way to kill it. | 我们找到方法去杀死它 |
[39:07] | Two worms… in one host… | 两条虫同时在一个宿主身上 |
[39:10] | ..Will kill each other. | 会互相残杀 |
[39:17] | You give me one worm, you’ll infect me. | 你给我一条虫 你会感染我的 |
[39:20] | If that’s true,… | 如果那是真的 |
[39:22] | ..Then why didn’t you let us inspect you? | 那么为何你不让我们检查你? |
[39:25] | I would have, but you pulled a gun on me! | 我本来会 但你用枪指着我 |
[39:29] | Now, I don’t trust them! | 现在我不信他们了 |
[39:33] | I want to trust you. | 我想相信你 |
[39:39] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:42] | But now they’re not here. | 现在他们不在这里 |
[40:33] | This is the last one. | 这是最后一条 |
[40:38] | She’s not gonna let us give it to him. | 她不会让我们给他的 |
[40:40] | Well, she’ll have to if he’s infected. | 如果他被感染的话 她一定要做 |
[40:43] | He’ll convince her somehow. | 他会设法说服她的 |
[40:53] | I just examined him. | 我刚刚检查过他了 |
[40:55] | He’s uninfected. | 他没有被感染 |
[40:59] | So is she. | 她也没有 |
[41:01] | Which means that it must be one of you. | 这表示你们其中一人被感染了 |
[41:05] | All right. Let’s go over to the main building. | 好吧 我们一起去总管理大楼 |
[41:09] | I’d like to check him myself. | 我要自己检验他 |
[41:11] | Then he can examine both of us. | 然后他可以检验我们两人 |
[41:14] | Want to lead the way? | 想带路吗? |
[41:24] | No! | 不要! |
[41:47] | Get the worm! | 拿虫来! |
[41:59] | No! No! | 天啊 |
[42:03] | Oh, my God. Mulder! It’s her! | 哦我的天!穆德!是她! |
[42:12] | No! No! Scully! | 不!不!史卡利! |
[42:20] | It’s Da Silva! | 是德 瑟瓦! |
[42:48] | Hodge! Now! | 霍奇! 动手! |
[42:50] | Mulder! After this, there won’t be any left! | 穆德 之后就不会再有了 |
[42:53] | They’re all gonna be dead! | 它们都会死的! |
[42:55] | Do it! | 动手吧! |
[43:05] | Shh… Shh… It’s all right. | 嘘.嘘.没事了. |
[43:19] | It’s all over. It all stops right here,… | 都结束了.都在这结束了 |
[43:25] | ..Right now. | 现在 |
[43:28] | OK, I got it. | 收到了EMS二号 |
[43:30] | At the intersection of Yukon and 17th. | 现在于毕康交界和第十七队 |
[43:33] | State patrol is on the scene. Code 3. Over. | 州巡警亦在现场 代码三号完毕 |
[43:44] | She’ll be put in quarantine along with the dog. | 把她固定好 她跟那只狗一起会被检疫 |
[43:47] | We’ll keep her there until | 我们会盯着她 |
[43:48] | we’re sure she won’t infect the population. | 直到我们肯定她不会传染给整个社会 |
[43:51] | Meanwhile, our tests came back normal, | 我们的检查报告都很正常 |
[43:54] | so we’ve been released. | 所以我们可以走了 |
[43:56] | Plane ready. It’ll take you | 飞机准备好了 |
[43:57] | as far from the ice as you wanna go. | 它会带你们远离北极圈 |
[44:00] | I’m goin’ back to the site. | 我要回到基地去 |
[44:02] | This time I’m going fully prepared with proper equipment. | 这次我是准备万全 带着完整的装备去 |
[44:06] | There’s still research to be done | 尚待研究的事还很多 |
[44:07] | on the genetic structure… | 如这种的基因结构.起源 |
[44:10] | Wait, Mulder. Don’t you know? | 等等穆德… 你不知道吗? |
[44:13] | Know what? | 知道什么? |
[44:14] | 45 minutes after evacuating us, | 他们疏散我们的45分钟后 |
[44:16] | they torched the place. | 就把那个地方烧了 |
[44:18] | There’s nothing left. | 现在只剩一片焦土 |
[44:20] | Who did that? | 谁做的? |
[44:22] | The military? Centers for Disease Control? | 军队 疾病控制中心 |
[44:25] | You ought to know. They’re your people. | 你们应该知道的 他们是你们的人 |
[44:34] | It’s still there, Scully. | 它还在那里史卡利 |
[44:38] | 200,000 years down,… | 留在20万年前的 |
[44:40] | ..In the ice. | 冰层中 |
[44:45] | Leave it there. | 让它留在那里吧 |