时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 威斯康辛州 汤森 第一天 凌晨12:57 | |
[00:18] | We got a fire off County Road D7 | 在郡道D7有火警发生 |
[00:19] | two miles west of the Canyon Ridge intersection. | 在峡谷山交界西面2哩处 |
[00:22] | Suggest we dispatch fire crews Over | 赶快派消防员过去 完毕 |
[00:27] | This is Deputy Wright. Do you copy? | 这是副警长莱特 收到了没有 |
[00:32] | Son of a | 有没有搞错 |
[00:54] | Sir? Sorry to disturb you, | 长官 抱歉打扰你 长官 |
[00:55] | but we’ve picked up an identified bogey. | 但我们侦察到不明飞行物 |
[00:58] | I think you should see the replay for yourself. | 你应该过来看看 |
[01:14] | It tripped the fence at 23.17 off the coast of Connecticut, sir. | 它在23点17分时 飞越康乃狄克州的海岸 |
[01:16] | Initial trajectory was north by northwest, then it went crazy. | 最初的航道是西北偏北 后来它就像疯了似的 |
[01:20] | What about other aircraft or missile testing? | 在该区有没有其他飞机 或有飞弹试射 |
[01:22] | No known aircraft can manoeuvre like this. | 长官 飞机是 无法以这种方式飞行的 |
[01:26] | Whatever it was dropped off the screen at 24.18, sir. | 无论是什么 它在2418区自荧幕上消失 |
[01:30] | Hit ground just west of Lake Michigan, | 在威斯康辛州 唐森德市郊的 |
[01:32] | outside Townsend, Wisconsin. | 密西根湖西面坠落 |
[01:33] | The impact-prediction team calculated | 追踪及撞击小组计算出 |
[01:35] | impact at over 800mph. | 撞击速度超过每小时8百哩 |
[01:39] | I’ve told Chief Koretz to start her report. | 我已经指示高兹上士进行调查 |
[01:41] | – Use these tapes to… – Negative. | – 用这些雷达 – 不行 |
[01:45] | She tracked a meteor. | 她侦测到的是陨石 |
[01:46] | Its aberrant movement was due to instrument malfunction. | 很明显是仪器故障 所造成的异常现象 |
[01:49] | But, sir… | 但是长官 |
[01:50] | Your report will reflect these facts. Clear? | 你的报告要载明这些事实 清楚吗 |
[01:54] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[01:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:06] | Code Indigo Delta Echo Niner. | 密码IDEN |
[02:08] | I have a confirmed fallen angel in sector 87. | 确定在87区发现坠落天使 |
[02:12] | Mobilise Operation Falcon immediately. | 马上展开猎鹰行动 |
[02:33] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:46] | They will have no comment | 他们没有任何解释 |
[03:48] | until the government investigation is completed. | 直到政府的调查完成为止 |
[03:53] | ..That has caused the immediate | 政府对有毒物使威斯康辛州唐森德市 |
[03:57] | evacuation of Townsend, Wisconsin’s 12,000 residents. | 1万2千个居民紧急疏散之事 保持含糊态度 |
[04:01] | Speculation here has centered on a shipment of toxic waste. | 在这里推测 可能和运载有毒废料有关 |
[04:05] | Then what happened if it wasn’t a train wreck? | 如不是运废料火车出轨那里会发生什么事 |
[04:08] | Mr Mulder, the continental | 穆德先生 |
[04:10] | US is surrounded by an electronic fence… | 美国本土号以电子围栏包围 |
[04:14] | ..That reaches 15,000 miles into space. | 高度1万5千哩直到太空 |
[04:18] | We use it to track and monitor the | 我们用它来追踪和监视 |
[04:21] | 7,087 man-made objects that orbit the Earth. | 太空中7087颗人造卫星 |
[04:26] | Last night at 23.17 that fence was breached. | 昨晚于23点17分 围栏被破坏了 |
[04:29] | This morning at 01.00 Operation Falcon went into effect,… | 今天凌晨1点 猎鹰行动展开 |
[04:34] | ..Led by Colonel Calvin Henderson, | 由凯文韩德森上校领导 |
[04:37] | the Air Force’s premier reclamations expert. | 他是空军最优秀的回收专家 |
[04:40] | Reclamations? | 回收专家 |
[04:42] | During the Cold War his job was | 冷战期间 |
[04:43] | to prevent technologies from downed US aircraft… | 他负责阻止苏联 |
[04:46] | ..From getting into Soviet hands. | 从坠毁的美国战机获得最新科技 |
[04:49] | He’s… part of a crash-retrieval unit? | 他是坠机回收队员之一 |
[04:54] | Quick response. | 反应很快 |
[04:56] | I’d say you have… 24 hours… | 我想在整个地区消毒前 |
[05:00] | ..Before the entire area is sanitised. | 你只有24小时可用 |
[05:03] | After that,… | 之后 |
[05:04] | ..Be like nothing ever happened. | 就像从未发生过这件事 |
[05:54] | Let’s go! Go! Go! | 很好 把卡车开过来 |
[05:57] | On the double! | 继续开过来 |
[06:19] | – Thank you, sir. – Thank you. | – 谢谢你 长官 – 谢谢 |
[06:21] | Get it going. Let’s go! Let’s go! | 继续开过来 快 快 |
[06:27] | All right, let’s move out! Roadblock needs to be in place. | 好的 我们出发 在这设置路障 |
[06:30] | All right. I’ll get right on it, sir. | 是 长官 马上设置路障 |
[06:43] | You’re late. It’s gonna be dark in a half-hour. | 你迟到了 中尉 再半小时就天黑了 |
[06:46] | We had a flat outside the perimeter, sir. | 我们的车爆胎了 长官 |
[06:48] | There’s a briefing at 22.00, | 晚上10点会有个简报 |
[06:50] | but first go to headquarters for live rounds. | 但首先到总部巡逻 |
[06:52] | Live rounds, sir? | 巡逻 长官 |
[06:54] | Got a problem with that? | 你有问题吗 |
[06:55] | o, sir! We were told this is a drill. | 没有 长官 我们接到通知 这只是演习 |
[06:57] | – They told you wrong. – Sir. | – 他们说错了 – 是 长官 |
[07:02] | OK, everyone out! Come on, people! Light a fire! | 好了 所有人出发 快点 快 |
[09:49] | You just made the worst mistake of your life, Agent Mulder. | 你刚犯了这辈子最严重的错误 穆德探员 |
[09:55] | I think you knocked out a filling. | 我想你打坏了我补好的牙 |
[09:58] | I’ll see to it you pay the price for putting my men at risk. | 我要你看看 让我的人身陷险境的代价 |
[10:02] | Since when does taking pictures put anyone’s life at risk? | 什么时候 拍照会使人的生命身陷险境 |
[10:05] | You violated a US government | 你进入了美国政府的封锁区 |
[10:06] | quarantine and that’s a federal crime. | 这是联邦罪行 |
[10:09] | A quarantine? Is that what you call this? | 那是封锁 你是这么认为的吗 |
[10:12] | We’re trying to contain an ecological disaster. | 我们来处理生态灾难 |
[10:15] | That’s a lot of fire power just to protect Mother Nature. | 保护大自然需要这么多火力 |
[10:20] | I have my orders. | 我是奉命行事 |
[10:22] | And the licence to execute them as I see fit. | 我认为我们的行动很恰当 |
[10:25] | I suggest you forget what you saw or what you think you saw… | 奉劝你忘记所看到的或你认为你所看到的 |
[10:29] | ..For your own wellbeing. | 为了你自己好 |
[10:32] | You’ve got a downed craft in those woods, | 在那森林里有架坠毁的飞机 |
[10:34] | sir, and troops carrying live rounds. | 长官 军队正在密集的搜寻 |
[10:37] | We both know what’s out there! | 你我都知道那里有什么 |
[10:43] | – Come on, move it. – That’s right, buddy. Get goin’. | – 唉 快点 – 对了 朋友 快走 |
[10:48] | Get in there. | 进去吧 |
[10:58] | You MUFON or CUFOS? | 你是MUFON 还是KUFOS的人 |
[11:08] | Uh, do you mind if I sit down? | 介意我坐下吗 |
[11:10] | No. Let me guess. You’re with that new group. CSlCOP, right? | 我猜你是新组织CSICOP的人 是吗 |
[11:16] | Say no more. You’re a cautious man. | 不用多说你是小心的人 |
[11:18] | Trust no one very wise. | 不信任何人 非常聪明 |
[11:21] | After what happened to JFK, I understand completely. | 在肯尼迪总统被暗杀后 我就完全了解 |
[11:26] | Let me introduce myself. | 请容我自我介绍 |
[11:27] | Max Fenig. | 我叫麦斯 费尼格 |
[11:28] | I’m with the National | 我是国家航空事件调查会的人 |
[11:29] | Investigative Committee of Aerial Phenomena. | 简称NICAP |
[11:38] | Uh, pleased… pleased to make your acquaintance. | 很高兴 很高兴认识你 |
[11:41] | I, uh, wish we could shake on it, you know? | 我 希望我们可以握手 |
[11:44] | Firm grip. Look right in the eye. | 从握手的力度和眼神 |
[11:46] | You learn a lot about a guy that way. | 可以了解对方的性格 |
[11:50] | Can I, um… Can I ask you a question? | 我可以 我可以问你一个问题吗 |
[11:55] | Go ahead. | 问吧 |
[11:57] | Did you see anything? Did you get close? | 你有没有看到什么 有没有线索 |
[12:00] | Me, I saw nothing. I didn’t see anything! | 我什么都没看到 我没有 我没有看到什么 |
[12:03] | Nada. Zip. 100 yards past the | 什么都没有 过了路障1百码后 |
[12:05] | roadblock they nailed me. I have no idea how they did it. | 就被他们发现了 不知道他们怎么做到的 |
[12:08] | I’m telling you, it’s like the Roswell cover-up all over again. | 我告诉你就像罗斯威尔事件一样 再掩人耳目 |
[12:13] | What makes you so sure there’s something out there? | 你为何如此肯定 外面有那东西 |
[12:20] | Same thing that makes you so sure. | 理由跟你一样 |
[12:54] | I didn’t order room service. | 我没有叫客房服务 |
[12:56] | This isn’t funny, Mulder. | 这并不好笑 穆德 |
[12:57] | – Did you meet Max? – Who? | – 你有没有见过麦斯 – 谁? |
[13:00] | Max from NICAP. | 来自NICAP的麦斯 |
[13:03] | Oh, they must have released him. | 他们一定把他放走了 |
[13:05] | Another intrepid soul in search of a close encounter. | 他是另一个寻找真相的勇者 |
[13:08] | Is that what this is about? | 就这样 |
[13:12] | What else? | 还有什么吗 |
[13:12] | Try explaining that to Section Chief McGrath. | 你去跟麦格斯主管解释看看 |
[13:15] | He stepped over Blevins, ordering a full inquiry with a recommendation… | 他要完整的解释 还有建议 |
[13:20] | Mulder, he wants to shut down | 穆德 他要撤销X档案 |
[13:21] | the X-Files and he wants you out of the Bureau. | 还要你离开调查局 |
[13:25] | What else is new? | 还有什么新鲜事 |
[13:26] | I don’t understand you, Mulder! | 我真不明白你 穆德 |
[13:28] | Why you’re always defying protocol,… | 为何你不遵守规则 |
[13:31] | ..Ignoring jurisdiction. | 不尊重司法 |
[13:33] | Because I know what I saw, Scully. | 因为我相信我所看到的 史卡利 |
[13:35] | There were no train tracks, | 那一区没有火车轨 |
[13:37] | so how could it have been a derailed container? | 怎么可能有废料运输出轨 |
[13:39] | Because it wasn’t. | 因为那不是 |
[13:41] | What you saw was not a toxic spill. | 你所看到的不是毒物外洩 |
[13:44] | But it wasn’t a UFO either. | 但也不是不明飞行物 |
[13:48] | OK, I’m all ears. What was it? | 好 我在仔细的听 那是什么 |
[13:50] | It was a downed Libyan jet with a nuclear warhead. | 那是坠毁的利比亚战机 上面装有核子弹头 |
[13:55] | Over US airspace? | 进入美国领空 |
[13:58] | They picked up low-grade levels of radiation, | 他们侦测到低程度的辐射 |
[14:01] | so the plutonium casing may have cracked. | 显示钸可能已经外洩 |
[14:03] | So to avoid mass panic… | 所有这里进行的一切 是避免大众恐慌… |
[14:05] | You really believe that story? | 你真的相信这故事 |
[14:07] | That story happens to be highly classified. | 这”故事”是高度机密 |
[14:10] | A highly classified lie. | 高度机密的谎言 |
[14:15] | They’re searching for someone, Scully. | 他们在找一个人 史卡利 |
[14:18] | Then it’s probably the pilot. | 如果他们在找人 应该是在找飞行员 |
[14:20] | You think they’d roll out | 你认为他们劳师动众 |
[14:21] | all this material for one Libyan fighterjock? | 是为了一个利比亚飞行员 |
[14:27] | Besides, no human pilot walked away from the wreckage I saw. | 而且从我所看到的残骸 没有飞行员能生存 |
[14:31] | Well, maybe he ejected. | 也许他跳伞了 |
[14:35] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[15:20] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[15:22] | As long as we’re in beautiful downtown Townsend, why not? | 只要我们还在美丽的唐森德市中心何不呢 |
[15:26] | The hearing is tomorrow at ten o’clock. | 穆德 你的听证会 在明早10点举行 |
[15:28] | That gives us 24 hours to investigate. | 那我们有24小时进行调查 |
[15:30] | My assignment is to bring you back, not to dig you in deeper. | 我的任务是带你回去 不是要让你坠入深渊 |
[15:34] | The Last Detail, starring Dana Scully. | 最后任务 史卡利主演 |
[15:47] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[15:48] | Looks like housekeeping hasn’t been here yet. | 看来清洁女工还没来 |
[15:51] | – What… | 什么 |
[16:19] | Max? | 麦斯 |
[16:22] | Get your hands up! | 举起双手 |
[16:25] | – Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! – Max? | – 不要开枪 不要开枪 – 麦斯 |
[16:32] | My apologies. Forgive me, please. | 很抱歉 请原谅我 |
[16:35] | l-l-I’m a curious man. I had to know. | 我只是好奇 一定要知道 |
[16:38] | – Know what? – If it was really you. | – 知道什么 -是否真的是你 |
[16:40] | But you don’t know me. Last night was the first time we met. | 但你不认识我 我们昨晚第一次见面 |
[16:43] | Not true. NICAP have followed your career closely | 不 自你开始负责X档案 |
[16:47] | ever since you got put on the X-Files. | 我们一直密切注意你的动向 |
[16:48] | Followed my career? How? | 注意我的动向 怎么注意 |
[16:51] | With the Freedom of Information Act. | 根据资讯自由法案 |
[16:52] | Your travel expenses are a matter of public record. | 你的出差开销是公开的纪录 |
[16:57] | So, uh, this must be the… enigmatic Agent Scully. | 这位一定是 像谜一样的史卡利探员 |
[17:03] | How did you recognise me? | 你怎会认得我 |
[17:05] | I saw your picture in a trade publication,… | 我在刊物上看过你的照片 |
[17:08] | ..And I read your article | 当然 我读过你所写的文章 |
[17:09] | in Omni about the Gulf Breeze sightings. | “波斯湾不明飞行物目击事件” |
[17:13] | I published that under a pseudonym. | 我是以笔名发表的 |
[17:15] | MF Luder. I know. | 穆克斯福德 我知道 |
[17:16] | MF Luder’s an anagram for F Mulder. | 你把本名福克斯穆德倒过来了 |
[17:19] | You really didn’t think that would fool us, did you? | 你真以为我们会上当 |
[17:24] | I didn’t think anybody was paying attention. | 我以为没人会注意到 |
[17:27] | Somebody’s always paying attention, Mr Mulder. | 总是有人会注意到 穆德先生 |
[17:30] | Amazing. | 真是令人惊讶 |
[17:32] | Amazing? Hardly! | 令人惊讶 这才不算 |
[17:34] | Hey, you wanna see something amazing, come with me. | 想看些令人惊讶的东西 跟我来 |
[17:39] | “The enigmatic Dr Scully.” | 像谜一样的史卡利医生 |
[17:53] | This is my, uh… Right this way. | 这是我的 走这边 |
[17:57] | Excuse the mess. | 抱歉 这里很乱 |
[17:59] | Uh, OK. Where’s those, uh… | 好的 那些东西在哪里 |
[18:06] | Let me turn this off. They’re right here. | 先关掉这个 应该就在这里 |
[18:11] | Oh, here they are. | 找到了 |
[18:13] | Latest crop circle | 最近阿加斯计划 |
[18:15] | photos from Project Argus. Huh? | 田地呈不明圆形的照片 怎样 |
[18:18] | – Your opinion: fact or fraud? – Fraud. | – 你觉得是真的还是假的 – 假的 |
[18:21] | How do you explain the blisters on the plants? | 那你怎么解释 农作物上异常的气泡呢 |
[18:24] | It’s either a weathering effect… | 这是因为有些不明气候 会使小麦起泡 |
[18:27] | ..Or the plant’s reaction to being in one position. | 或因被固定在同一地方使植物组织产生的反应 |
[18:30] | You’ve read the literature. | 我看你读过不少书 |
[18:31] | I try to keep up. | 我尽量去保持 |
[18:32] | What about… | 那么那一个 |
[18:33] | Max, you had something to show us. | 麦斯, 你说你有东西要让我们看 |
[18:35] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 哦 对 对 |
[18:37] | The Wolf’s Ear 2000. You ever hear of this? | 是狼耳2000 听过吗 |
[18:40] | Yeah. Wolf Industries | 当然 野狼工厂提供给 |
[18:41] | supplies the CIA with surveillance equipment. | 中央情报局所使用的监视系统 |
[18:43] | State-of-the-art search and intercept. 100 channels per second. | 最新的追踪截听系统 每秒可截听一百个频道 |
[18:47] | I’m jacked into local fire and | 最近我在窃听消防局和 |
[18:49] | police departments, cellular phone pathways,… | 警察局的 无线电通讯 |
[18:51] | ..And, when the weather’s right, | 当天气晴朗时 |
[18:53] | air-traffic control from Whitmarsh Air Force Base. | 有时还可截听威马许空军基地空中交通控制 |
[18:56] | What have you got? | 你听到什么 麦斯 |
[18:59] | Mobile-unit broadcast in scan mode. | 无线电通讯 |
[19:02] | Townsend Sheriff’s Department two nights ago. | 大前天晚上 唐森德警方执勤的情况 |
[19:07] | We got a fire off County Road D7 | 在郡道D7有火警发生 |
[19:09] | ..Two miles west of the Canyon Ridge intersection. | 在峡谷山交界西面2哩处 |
[19:12] | Suggest we dispatch fire crews Over | 赶快派消防员过去 完毕 |
[19:15] | This is Deputy Wright. Do you copy? | 这是副警长莱特 收到了没有 |
[19:17] | And then this, 35 minutes later, presumably from the fire crew. | 然后这是35分钟后 推测是消防员 |
[19:22] | Reception got wiggy for some reason. | 收讯不是很清楚 |
[19:25] | This is Unit 53. Man down. Request medevac. | 这是53小队 有人受伤 请派救护车 |
[19:29] | I said, request medevac! | 重复 请派救护车 |
[19:32] | You’re breaking up… barely… bad, ver bad. | 你受伤了 几乎没了 接收不良 非常差 |
[19:36] | Wait a sec. What the hell…? | 等等 什么鬼东西 |
[19:39] | Charlie! We got a situation here! | 查理 我们这里情况紧急 |
[19:44] | We put up a tight net. | 我们已经设下天罗地网 |
[19:46] | Yes, sir. Every inch of ground is being covered, | 是的 长官 每个地方都仔细找过 |
[19:49] | dug up, squeezed and sifted. | 挖掘 搜索 详细搜查 |
[19:51] | No, sir, it will not get away. | 不 长官 它走不到那里去 |
[19:54] | Not this time. | 这次它逃不了 |
[20:16] | Mrs Wright? | 莱特太太 |
[20:19] | Hi, I’m Fox Mulder. This is Dana Scully. | 你好 我是穆德 这位是史卡利 |
[20:21] | We’re from the FBI. | 我们是联邦调查局探员 |
[20:22] | We have a few questions about your husband. | 想跟你谈谈有关你先生的事 |
[20:25] | He’s dead! | 他死了 |
[20:26] | What else is there to know? | 你们还想知道什么? |
[20:35] | – I’m sorry about your husband. – Oh, please! | – 很遗憾你先生去世了 – 拜托 |
[20:38] | Mrs Wright, we want to help you. | 莱特太太 我们想帮你 |
[20:40] | Then leave me alone! | 那就别来烦我 |
[20:41] | Why won’t you let us help you? | 为什么不让我们帮你 |
[20:43] | I don’t know anything! | 我什么都不知道 |
[20:53] | Don’t you understand? | 你还不明白吗 |
[20:55] | They won’t even release the | 他们甚至连尸体 |
[20:57] | body so I can give him a proper burial, OK? | 都不交给我举行葬礼 |
[21:00] | The government can’t do that. | 政府不能这样做 |
[21:03] | – I’m sure if we appeal to… – No! You can’t. | – 我肯定如果我们上诉的话 – 不可以 |
[21:07] | You’re entitled to the truth. | 你有权知道真相 |
[21:09] | I can’t afford the truth. | 我付不起真相的代价 |
[21:14] | They said if I spoke to anyone, | 他们说如果我跟任何人谈这件事 |
[21:16] | they would withhold my husband’s pension. | 他们会扣住我先生的退休金 |
[21:18] | And I have a child to take care of. | 我还有个小孩要养 |
[21:29] | Picking up an extremely high frequency signal. 200,000 megahertz. | 收到极高频率的信号 20万兆赫 |
[21:33] | Sir. | 长官 |
[21:34] | Target on the northeast side. | 目标在东北方 |
[21:37] | Foot speed: 7mph, sir. | 速度是每小时7哩 长官 |
[21:40] | – Beta team? – Copy. | – 第二小队 – 收到 |
[21:43] | Target entering your section. | 目标从西南方进入你的区域 |
[21:45] | Search and destroy. | 搜寻并消灭它 |
[21:47] | repeat search and destroy. | 重复 搜寻并消灭它 |
[21:49] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[22:40] | – Jackson? – Nothing. | – 杰克森 – 没看到 |
[23:01] | Must have been an animal. | 那一定是动物 |
[23:20] | I’m sorry, but unless you have a subpoena, | 除非你们有传票 |
[23:22] | I can’t discuss patient information. | 否则我不能透露病人的资料 |
[23:25] | So Jason Wright was your patient? | 你的意思是 杰森莱特是你的病人 |
[23:27] | I have nothing more to say about this. | 无可奉告 |
[23:31] | What about to his wife and child? | 那他的妻儿呢 医生 |
[23:32] | Would you have anything to say to them? | 你对他们怎么交代 |
[23:35] | Because whoever got to you also got to her. | 因为他们也被警告过 |
[23:37] | They must have made some big threats. | 那些人应该也威胁过你吧 |
[23:40] | What’d they hold over your head? Your medical licence? The IRS? | 他们威胁你什么 医生执照 还是查税? |
[23:46] | I hate fascists. | 我讨厌法西斯主义者 |
[23:47] | Excuse me? | 对不起 你说什么? |
[23:48] | The men who came in here, the way they pushed us all around. | 那些人进来这里 一直威胁我们 |
[23:55] | Dr Oppenheim, tell us about the deputy. | 奥本汉医生 告诉我们有关副警长的事 |
[23:57] | You saw him that night, didn’t you? | 那晚你有见到他吗 |
[24:01] | Yes, and three others from a fire crew. | 是的 还有三位消防员 |
[24:05] | They were DOA with fifth- and | 他们到达时都已经死亡 |
[24:05] | sixth-degree burns to over 90% of their bodies. | 全身超过90%的5至6级灼伤 |
[24:09] | But they weren’t like any burns I’ve seen,… | 但我从来没看过那种灼伤 |
[24:11] | ..And they took the bodies before we could perform pathology. | 在我们验尸之前 他们就把尸体带走 |
[24:15] | Did you note any cadaveric heat rigor or heat stiffening? | 你有没有留意到 尸体的温度和僵硬程度 |
[24:19] | Yes, there was quite a bit of flexion in the limbs | 有 事实上尸体的臂骨有点弯曲 |
[24:21] | How do you know so much? | 你怎么会知道这些 |
[24:23] | I did my residency in forensic medicine, so… | 我做过法医实习 |
[24:27] | Dr Oppenheim, could those | 奥本汉医生 就你的看法 |
[24:28] | burns have been caused by ionising radiation? | 辐射会不会造成那种烧伤 |
[24:33] | Well, I hadn’t thought… | 我没想到 |
[24:34] | I suppose it’s possible, | 我认为有可能 |
[24:36] | if the exposure were sufficiently intense. | 如果暴露在足够的辐射线下 |
[24:42] | Say the men died from radiation exposure. | 假设那些人是因辐射而死 |
[24:45] | Can’t it have been from a nuclear warhead? | 不可能是辐射 从核子弹头外洩吗 |
[24:47] | I’ve read about these kinds of burns. | 我看过类似的灼伤 史卡利 |
[24:50] | So have I, in Hiroshima at ground zero. | 是的 我也看过 在核爆后的广岛市 |
[24:52] | I mean close-encounter mortalities. | 我讲的是与外星人接触 而死亡的例子 |
[24:54] | I have a stack of X-Files reporting the same clinical results. | 我有一大堆X档案 记载类似的灼伤 |
[24:58] | I don’t claim to know all the answers,… | 穆德 我不是无所不知 |
[25:00] | ..But if we don’t make the OPR inquest by tomorrow… | 但如果我们明早 没赶上听证会的话 |
[25:03] | ..There may not be any more X-Files. | 以后可能连X档案都没有了 |
[25:50] | Start an IV here. D5, half-normal saline at 150. | 进行静脉注射 D5 半通用盐水150 |
[25:53] | Tell us what happened out there. | 告诉我们发生了什么事 |
[25:56] | Mulder, it has nothing to do with you. | 无论发生什么事 穆德 都不关你的事 |
[25:58] | Wrong, Colonel. We both | 你错了 上校 我们都 |
[25:59] | want the same thing, only you want it dead. | 想要同样的东西 只不过你是要它死 |
[26:02] | Can’t you see by chasing it like | 难道你看不出 |
[26:04] | an animal you leave it no choice but to defend itself? | 以追捕动物的方式 只会逼它自卫而已 |
[26:07] | How many more have to die before | 你有没有想过 |
[26:08] | you rethink your approach? | 在你重新检讨方法之前会有多少人死亡 |
[26:10] | Listen to me, cos I’m not wasting another breath on this. | 听着 我不想浪费时间 |
[26:13] | If you two aren’t outta here in 30 seconds… | 如果你们 在30秒内不离开的话 |
[26:16] | Agent Scully stays here! | 让史卡利探员留下来 |
[26:18] | We’re undermanned, she’s a doctor. She stays. | 我们人手不足 她是医生 得留下来… |
[26:21] | If that’s OK with you. – Of course. | 如果你愿意的话 当然 |
[26:23] | Doctor, if you don’t mind, | 医生 如果你不介意 |
[26:24] | just take care of my men and let me do my work, OK? | 你只负责救我的人 让我做我的工作 行吗 |
[26:30] | Outside this emergency room you can do whatever you want, | 急诊室外 你可以做你想做的事 |
[26:32] | but here I call the shots. | 但在这里由我作主 |
[26:35] | Assuming, of course, you want me to take care of your men. | 当然 假如你还想要我救你的人的话 |
[26:42] | Get this man out of my sight. | 把他带走 |
[26:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[26:48] | Where do I scrub up? | 在哪里可以消毒 |
[27:06] | Max? | 麦斯 |
[27:09] | Hey, Max? | 麦斯 |
[27:11] | Max? | 麦斯 |
[27:56] | Hey, Max. | 麦斯 |
[27:59] | Who are… who are you? | 你是…你是谁 |
[28:03] | Max, it’s me. Fox Mulder. | 麦斯 是我 穆德 |
[28:07] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[28:10] | What are you doing here? | 你… 你在这里做什么 |
[28:17] | You were having some kind of seizure. | 你好像在发病 |
[28:19] | Seizure? | 发病 |
[28:22] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[28:30] | You were lying on the floor unconscious, convulsing. | 你失去意识 躺在地上抽搐 |
[28:35] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[28:37] | I haven’t had an episode in seven years, | 我已经7年没有发作了 |
[28:40] | not since I went on medication. | 自从我吃药后就没有发作过 |
[28:45] | – Let’s get you to the hospital. – No! | 我送你去医院 -不 |
[28:48] | I mean, it’s not necessary. | 我的意思是没有必要 |
[28:50] | – Sure? – Yeah, I’ve lived with epilepsy all my life. | – 你确定 – 对 我从小就有癫痫 |
[28:53] | I’m not in any danger. | 没事的 |
[29:10] | Yeah, it started in South Dakota when I was ten. | 10岁时 在南达科塔州开始发作 |
[29:14] | The doctor said I must have incurred a head injury. | 医生说我的头一定受过伤 |
[29:17] | I don’t remember ever hitting my head. | 我不记得曾经撞伤头部 |
[29:19] | When you have seizure, you have no memory of it? | 当你病发时 什么都不记得吗 |
[29:24] | As a kid I used to wake up in strange | 小时候我常在陌生的地方醒来 |
[29:26] | places with no idea where I was or how I got there. | 不知身处何方或怎么到那的 |
[29:35] | I’m sorry. I got… | 对不起 我想 |
[29:37] | – I gotta… I gotta go sleep. – All right. | – 我想去 我想去睡觉 – 好吧 |
[30:37] | Rough night, huh? | 难过的一晚 |
[30:39] | It was terrible. | 可怕极了 |
[30:41] | We lost all but two. | 只有两个人活下来 |
[30:44] | They’re still in critical condition, | 他们的情况仍然危急 |
[30:46] | on their way to the burn unit at Johns Hopkins. | 正转送到灼伤急救单位 |
[30:50] | So what do you think, Scully? What’s going on out there? | 你认为是什么 史卡利 外面发生什么事 |
[30:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:57] | And, under other circumstances, I would like to find out,… | 在别的情况下我会想找出答案 |
[31:00] | ..But we have a plane to catch in just over an hour. | 但我们要赶飞机 一小时后起飞 |
[31:03] | I want you to take a look at something first. | 我要你先看看这东西 |
[31:06] | – What? – Max. | – 看什么 – 麦斯 |
[31:08] | There’s an unusual incision behind his left ear. | 他的左耳后有奇怪的伤痕 |
[31:11] | I’ve seen this incision twice before. | 我看过两次类似的伤痕 |
[31:15] | Two women 1,000 miles apart. | 两个女人 相距1千哩 |
[31:18] | No way of knowing each other, no relation. | 不可能认识对方 没有亲戚关系 |
[31:20] | Both claim to have been abducted by aliens. | 两个人都说曾被外星人绑架 |
[31:24] | Are you saying Max Fenig is an abductee? | 你是说麦斯 费尼格也被绑架过 |
[31:29] | Mulder,… | 穆德 |
[31:32] | ..The man is taking powerful | 那人服用高剂量的 |
[31:33] | anti-psychotic drugs. I saw them in his RV. | 精神科药物 我在他的车子里看到的 |
[31:36] | – They’re for his epilepsy. – Not all of them. | – 那是治疗他的癫痫 – 不只这样 |
[31:38] | Dilantin is an anticonvulsant, | 狄兰汀是防止抽搐的药 |
[31:40] | but Mellaril is used exclusively to treat schizophrenia. | 但玛锐尔是专治精神分裂症 |
[31:44] | More than likely, Max is delusional. | 更有可能是 麦斯有妄想症 |
[31:48] | You don’t understand, Scully. | 你不了解 史卡利 |
[31:50] | Max doesn’t believe he was abducted by aliens. I believe he was. | 麦斯不信他曾被外星人绑架 但我相信他有过 |
[31:56] | Now, could you at least look | 请你至少看看他的伤痕 |
[31:58] | at the scar and give me your medical opinion? | 告诉我你以医学角度的意见 |
[32:03] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[32:05] | You pack, I’ll take a look at Max… | 你去收拾行李 |
[32:09] | ..On the way to the airport. | 在去机场的途中 我会看看麦斯 |
[32:14] | Sir, I have flash traffic at 24.18. | 长官 我在2418区 发现飞行物 |
[32:18] | Repeated calls for ID go unanswered | 重复核对身分并无回应 |
[32:21] | and it’s not in the orbital or suborbital inventory. | 它也不在我们的卫星飞行轨道上 |
[32:23] | 24.18. Isn’t that where…? | 2418区 那不是 |
[32:25] | Same exact spot, sir. | 同样的地点 长官 |
[32:26] | Though I am reading a larger craft this time. | 尽管这次的飞行物体大很多 |
[32:29] | Meteor, Miss Koretz. | 是陨石 高兹小姐 |
[32:30] | A much larger meteor,… sir. | 更大的”陨石” 长官 |
[32:34] | Whitmarsh Tracking SSC. We have a bogey. | 威马许追踪中心 我们有发现 |
[32:36] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[32:37] | We have a confirm. Whitmarsh Air Force Base is tracking. | 有人回应 威马许空军基地正在追踪 |
[32:40] | Where is it? | 它在哪里 |
[32:41] | Sector 35, 53, 000ft, zero velocity. | 区域35 53 000英尺 零速度 |
[32:43] | Well, sir, the meteor seems to | 好的 长官 陨石 看来在 |
[32:45] | be hovering over a small town in eastern Wisconsin. | 威斯康辛州东面小镇的上空盘旋 |
[33:47] | Come on, Mulder. Let’s get this over with. | 穆德 赶快把这件事办完 |
[33:52] | Hey, Max? | 麦斯 |
[33:54] | Max! | 麦斯 |
[33:58] | Max? | 麦斯 |
[34:00] | Hey, Max? | 麦斯 |
[34:09] | Max? | 麦斯 |
[34:11] | Mulder, look at this. | 穆德 你看看这个 |
[34:14] | What is that? Blood? | 那是什么 血吗 |
[34:25] | FalconPatrol reporting found unknown object invasion | 猎鹰巡逻队发现不明入侵物体 |
[34:27] | FalconPatrol reporting | 重复 猎鹰巡逻队 |
[34:28] | At the Seventh Pier found unknown object invasio | 在第七号码头海边发现 不明入侵物体 |
[34:37] | – Mulder! – Come on! | – 穆德 – 快来! |
[34:38] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪里 |
[34:40] | If we go to the airport now, we might make the plane,… | 如果现在赶去机场 也许还来得及 |
[34:44] | ..Which would give you a chance of defending yourself. | 你也许有半个机会 可以为自己辩护 |
[34:47] | Think about it, Scully. Max is a gypsy, a nomad, right? | 想想吧 史卡利 麦斯是居无定所的人 |
[34:50] | Yeah. So what? | 是 那又怎样 |
[34:52] | So he intercepted Deputy Wright’s last call,… | 所以他截听到莱特副警长 最后的通讯 |
[34:55] | Which means he was here in Townsend | 这表示在坠毁发生当晚 |
[34:56] | the night of the crash. | 他也在威斯康辛州的唐森德市 |
[34:58] | Of all the places he could have been, he was here. | 他哪里都能去 却偏偏在这里 |
[35:01] | Don’t you think it’s more than a coincidence? | 你不认为真的很巧吗 |
[35:04] | If Max was abducted, | 如果麦斯真被外星人绑架过 |
[35:05] | that would explain his obsessions. | 说明了他为何对这些事情着迷 |
[35:07] | And if we figured that out, | 如果我们能找到原因 |
[35:08] | Henderson has as well. | 韩德森上校也一定早就知道 |
[35:10] | D’you have the keys? | 车钥匙给我 |
[35:40] | Don’t do this! | 不要 |
[35:41] | Sir, we have the target. It’s just a civilian. | 长官 目标已逮捕 只是一个老百姓 |
[35:44] | Negative, Falcon Patrol. Take him with extreme caution. | 不 猎鹰巡逻队 对他要加倍小心 |
[36:10] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[36:26] | It hurts. Stop. | 好痛 住手 |
[36:27] | Why, why, why, why? | 为什么 为什么 为什么 为什么 |
[36:29] | It hurts. It hurts. It hurts… | 好痛 好痛 好痛 |
[36:32] | – Max? – It hurts. It hurts. | – 麦斯 – 好痛 好痛 |
[36:34] | Stop it, it hurts. It hurts. Stop it, it hurts… | 住手 好痛 好痛 麦斯 住手 好痛 |
[36:37] | – It’s all right. – Stop it, it hurts… | – 你会没事的 – 住手 好痛 |
[36:40] | No. No, it’s me. They’re coming for me. | 是我 他们是来捉我的 |
[36:45] | Now I know that’s… that’s why they’re coming for… me. | 我知道为什么他们来这里 他们是来捉我的 |
[36:50] | – It hurts, uh… – Keep ’em out. | – 好痛 – 别让他们进来 |
[37:06] | Alpha team, secure the roof. | 第一小队到屋顶 |
[37:11] | Hold it right there! Put your hands up and come with us! | 别动 双手举高 跟我们走 |
[37:17] | Give me a hand now! | 来帮我一把 |
[37:19] | Go! Go! Go! | 上 |
[37:23] | Quadrant 4, move in! | 进攻 |
[37:30] | Alpha team ready on the roof. | 第一小队在屋顶部署完成 |
[37:34] | Roger, Alpha. Delta team, report. | 收到 第一小队 第四小队请报告 |
[37:36] | Delta team in position, sir. | 第四小队准备就绪 长官 |
[37:41] | What are you doing? You have a very sick man in there. | 你在做什么 里面是个病得很重的人 |
[37:44] | We’re not in the hospital now, Dr Scully. Omega team report. | 这里不是医院 史卡利医生 第五小队报告 |
[37:48] | Omega team in position. | 第五小队准备就绪 |
[37:50] | He’s a delusional schizophrenic. | 他是患了妄想症的病人 |
[37:52] | Keep her clear. | 把她带走 |
[37:54] | Sir, this is Alpha team leader. | 长官 这是第一小队队长 |
[37:56] | I’m picking up three forms inside the structure. | 我侦测到建筑物里有三个生物 |
[38:00] | Did you say three forms? | 你是说三个 |
[38:04] | Two are proximate. | 确定 两个在一起 |
[38:08] | The third,… | 第三个 |
[38:10] | ..Approaching from 40 meters. | 从40米外朝他们接近 |
[38:14] | All teams, prepare for go in 30 seconds. | 所有小队准备在30秒后进攻 |
[38:17] | Come on! Come on, Max. | 来吧 振作点 麦斯 |
[38:19] | Come on, stop. Why… | 为什么 住手 为什么 |
[38:21] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[38:25] | – I’m scared. – I know. | – 我好害怕 – 我知道 |
[38:28] | Don’t let ’em take me. | 别让他们把我带走 |
[38:30] | I won’t let ’em take you. | 我不会让他们把你带走 |
[38:32] | Come on, Max. Come with me. | 振作点 麦斯 跟我走 |
[38:35] | No! | 不 |
[38:45] | Max! | 麦斯 |
[38:53] | Max! | 麦斯 |
[39:03] | Max! | 麦斯 |
[39:13] | Max! | 麦斯 |
[39:38] | Sir, this is Alpha team leader. Except for our men, | 长官 这是第一小队队长 除了我们的人 |
[39:41] | We indicate only one figure inside | 我们发现建筑物里 只有一个生物 |
[39:44] | I did not copy that. | 我没听清楚 |
[39:45] | We indicate only one figure inside the building. | 我们发现建筑物里 只有一个生物 |
[39:49] | – What? – Blow the door! | – 什么 – 把门炸开 |
[39:55] | Take him! | 捉住他 |
[40:10] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[40:13] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[40:14] | They got to him first. They beat us, Colonel. | 他们先找到他 他们打败了我们 上校 |
[40:19] | Arrest him. | 逮捕他 |
[40:23] | And keep looking! | 继续搜寻 |
[40:30] | Agent Scully, to the best of your knowledge, | 史卡利探员 根据你所知道的 |
[40:33] | was Agent Mulder ever assigned… | 穆德探员是否有被指派 |
[40:35] | ..To investigate matters | 去调查威斯康辛州 |
[40:36] | related to the evacuation of Townsend, Wisconsin? | 唐森德市的疏散事件 |
[40:40] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[40:42] | At any time were you aware of | 在任何时间 你有没有留意到 |
[40:44] | his submitting a form 302,… | 他递交了302号表格 |
[40:45] | ..Requesting said assignment or travel expenses? | 申请调查上述案件 或出差费用吗 |
[40:49] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[40:51] | While in Wisconsin, did Agent Mulder drive a blue Ford Taurus,… | 在威斯康辛州时 穆德探员是否有驾驶… |
[40:55] | ..Registered to the State Car Rental Agency? | 在州立租车中心登记的 蓝色福特汽车 |
[40:58] | Yes, sir. | 有 长官 |
[41:00] | Thank you, Agent Scully. | 谢谢你 史卡利探员 |
[41:02] | Sir, request permission to make a statement. | 长官 请求同意发言 |
[41:05] | Request denied. | 拒绝请求 |
[41:06] | Sir, it’s unfair to | 长官 用同样的标准 |
[41:08] | judge Mulder by the same criteria… | 来审判穆德探员是不公平的 |
[41:09] | You’re dismissed, Agent Scully. | 你可以离开了 史卡利探员 |
[41:12] | – But, sir… – That will be all! | – 但长官 我 – 到此为止 |
[41:27] | D’you hear that noise, Scully? | 你听到那噪音了吗 史卡利 |
[41:30] | Hammer and nails. | 铁锤和钉子的声音 |
[41:31] | They’re building a gallows in the town square. | 他们在市府广场建绞刑台 |
[41:36] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:38] | It was only a matter of time. | 这只是迟早问题 |
[41:40] | I’m surprised I lasted this long. | 能拖这么久已让人感到意外 |
[41:43] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[41:45] | I’ll break a leg. | 我会尽力 |
[42:07] | ..As well as insubordination and misconduct. | 不单是不服从和行为不检 |
[42:10] | How do you respond to these allegations, Agent Mulder? | 你要怎么解释 穆德探员 |
[42:16] | Over a dozen men lost their lives, | 超过十二个人死掉 |
[42:18] | and you want me to respond to issues of protocol? | 而你要我解释程序上的问题 |
[42:19] | You failed to obtain proper authorisation. | 你没有取得上级批准 就擅自行动 |
[42:23] | Because I knew it wouldn’t be forthcoming. | 因为我知道不会批准的 |
[42:25] | And violated a Federal Quarantine Area,… | 你还违反联邦封锁区法例 |
[42:27] | A cover-up was under way! | 他们试图掩人耳目 |
[42:29] | ..Exposing yourself and possibly others to toxic contamination. | 让你自己和可能还有他人暴露在有毒废料中 |
[42:33] | Toxic contamination! We back in that? | 有毒废料 又来了 |
[42:35] | You read my report. Explain Fenig’s disappearance. | 你看了我的报告 解释麦斯 费尼格为何失踪 |
[42:38] | Your report is not the subject of this inquiry. | 你的报告不是这次的主题 |
[42:40] | I have further evidence! | 我有更多证据 支持我的论点 |
[42:42] | X-rays of Mr Fenig when | 费尼格先生住院的X光片 |
[42:44] | institutionalised show an object lodged in his cerebellum. | 显示他小脑被植入某物体 |
[42:47] | That is irrelevant, Agent Mulder. | 那和此事无关 穆德探员 |
[42:49] | The man was abducted. We all know it. | 那人被绑架了 我们都知道 |
[42:51] | Everybody here knows it! | 这房间里每个人都知道 |
[42:53] | Colonel Henderson’s written testimony states… | 韩德森上校作证说 |
[42:57] | ..That Fenig’s body was | 两小时后 费尼格的尸体 |
[42:58] | found two hours later in a cargo container. | 在运送废料的货柜里找到 |
[43:06] | Then what can I say? | 那我还能说什么 |
[43:10] | How can I disprove lies that are stamped with an official seal? | 我怎么有能力 拆穿政府的谎言呢? |
[43:13] | That will be all, Mr Mulder. | 今天到此为止 穆德先生 |
[43:16] | You can deny all the things I have seen, | 你可以否认我所看到的事 |
[43:19] | all the things I have discovered,… | 也可以否认我所发现的事 |
[43:21] | ..But not for much longer. | 但不会维持太久 |
[43:23] | Cos too many others know what’s happening out there. | 因为已有太多人 知道外面所发生的事 |
[43:26] | And no-one,… | 没有人 |
[43:29] | ..No government agency has jurisdiction over the truth. | 没有一个政府 能够审判真相 |
[44:04] | Why did you countermand our decision? | 你为什么推翻我们的决定 |
[44:07] | Mulder’s conduct was in clear violation, | 穆德的行为明显违法 |
[44:09] | not only of Bureau procedures, but of federal law. | 不但违反局内程序 也违反了联邦法律 |
[44:12] | Yes. | 没错 |
[44:14] | I don’t know understand. The committee’s case was airtight. | 我不明白 委员会的案件不对外公开 |
[44:18] | You ruined our last chance to get rid of him. | 你毁了我们踢掉他的绝佳机会 |
[44:21] | I appreciate your frustration,… | 我了解你的挫折感 |
[44:23] | ..But you and I both know that Mulder’s work is, uh… | 但你和我都知道 穆德所干的事 |
[44:27] | ..His singular passion. | 他对此独特的热衷 |
[44:30] | Poses a most unique dilemma. | 让人进退两难 |
[44:34] | But his occasional insubordination is, | 但他偶尔的不遵守规则 |
[44:37] | in the end, far less dangerous. | 并不致于太危险 |
[44:39] | With respect, sir, less dangerous than what? | 不是冒犯 长官 不太危险是和什么比较? |
[44:42] | Than having him expose to the wrong people… | 让他把所知道的 暴露于错误的人之前 |
[44:46] | ..What he knows. | 他认为 |
[44:48] | What he thinks he knows. | 他所知道的事情 |
[44:54] | Always keep your friends close, Mr McGrath. | 多接近你的朋友 麦葛瑞先生 |
[44:59] | But keep your enemies closer. | 但更要接近你的敌人 |