时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | What’s she doing there by herself? | 她一个人在那里做什么? |
[00:38] | Tina? | 蒂娜? |
[00:40] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[00:43] | You’re freezing. Where’s your jacket? | 你冻坏了 你的外套呢? |
[00:45] | Where’s your daddy? | 你爸爸在那里? |
[00:47] | In the yard. He told me he needed some time to himself. | 在院子里 他告诉我他需要自己清静一下 |
[00:52] | I’d say his time’s up. | 他的独处时间过了 |
[00:54] | Come on, honey, I’m sure he wouldn’t want you to catch cold. | 来吧 亲爱的 我肯定他不想你着凉 |
[00:59] | Joel? | 乔? |
[01:04] | Hey, Joel, the swing set’s | 嘿 乔? |
[01:06] | supposed to be for your daughter, not you! | 秋千是给你女儿玩的 不是你 |
[01:12] | I’ll call 911. | 我去叫救护车 |
[01:23] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[02:20] | Death by hypovolemia. | 死因是血容积减少 |
[02:23] | 75% blood loss. | 75%的血液流失了 |
[02:25] | That’s over four liters of blood. | 那超过四公升的血液 |
[02:28] | You could say the man was running on empty. | 这个人的血等于被抽干了 |
[02:32] | The man’s daughter, eight years old,… | 这男人的女儿 只有八岁 |
[02:34] | ..Was away from his side for no more than 10 minutes. | 离开他的身边不超过十分钟 |
[02:38] | She doesn’t remember anything. | 她什么都不记得 |
[02:40] | There was no trace evidence. | 现场也没有发现任何显示犯罪的痕迹 |
[02:42] | It would’ve been washed away by yesterday’s rain. | 有证据也被昨天的雨水冲走了 |
[02:45] | There were two puncture wounds in the jugular. | 死者颈部有两个很小的伤口 |
[02:49] | Are you familiar with the phenomenon of cattle mutilations? | 你听过牛只被解体的现象吗? |
[02:54] | Since 1967,… | 1967年以来 |
[02:56] | ..Over 34 states have | 超过34个州都有 |
[02:57] | reported unsolved cases of cattle mutilation. | 牛只被解体的悬案 |
[03:02] | The trace evidence is remarkably similar. | 现场的迹象都非常类似 |
[03:05] | Incision marks of surgical precision. | 精确的手术切口 |
[03:08] | The area around the mouth | 嘴巴周围的部份 |
[03:09] | and often the sexual organs has been removed. | 和性器官都被切除 |
[03:12] | There’s substantial blood loss… | 牛只大量失血 |
[03:15] | ..With no blood at the scene. | 现场竟然没有发现血迹 |
[03:17] | – How can that be? – Exsanguination. | 怎么可能? 是放血 |
[03:20] | If you stuck a needle in the jugular, | 若在任何生物颈部插入针筒 |
[03:22] | the heart itself would act as a pump. | 心脏本身就像一个泵 |
[03:24] | These animals had their jugulars punctured… | 这些动物的颈部都有针孔 |
[03:27] | ..In the same way as the man from Connecticut. | 和康州格林威治的那个人一样 |
[03:30] | It’s the first time I’ve ever seen it on a human. | 这是我第一次在人类的身上看到这情形 |
[03:33] | There was no sign of a struggle. | 但现场并无任何挣扎 |
[03:36] | How can a man sit through a blood-letting? | 他怎可能被人放血而不挣扎? |
[03:38] | The ME found digitalis,… | 验尸发现体内有洋地黄 |
[03:40] | ..A South American plant that can be used as a paralytic drug. | 那是一种南美的植物 可以用来做麻醉药 |
[03:44] | These X-Files indicate this is a UFO-related phenomenon. | 这些X档案指出 这与幽浮现象有关 |
[03:47] | Often there are sightings nearby, surface burns. | 通常在案发的天空附近 伴随着地表有烧痕 |
[03:51] | Witnesses report time loss, | 目击者通常会有时间空白的现象 |
[03:53] | as in abduction cases. | 我们在外星人绑架案中看过 |
[03:54] | That might explain why the girl remembers nothing. | 这也可以解释 为何小女孩什么也不记得 |
[03:57] | Why would aliens travel light years to Earth… | 穆德 为什么外星人 |
[04:00] | ..In order to play doctor on cattle? | 要大老远来到地球杀牛? |
[04:03] | For the same reason we cut up frogs and monkeys. | 跟我们解剖青蛙和猴子的原因一样 |
[04:08] | Besides… | 除此之外 |
[04:09] | ..They seem to have stepped up their interest. | 他们看来提高了兴趣的层次 |
[04:28] | Her mother passed away from ovarian cancer two years ago. | 她妈妈因卵巢癌两年前去世 |
[04:32] | There’s no other family. | 她没有别的家人了 |
[04:34] | We’ll keep Tina here until we can place her with a foster family. | 我会继续照顾蒂娜 直到为她找到领养家庭 |
[04:41] | – Has she spoken about it? – No, not a word. | 她提过那件事吗? 没有 只字不提 |
[04:43] | – Any nightmares? – No. At least not that I know of. | 有没有做恶梦? 没有 据我所知没有 |
[04:53] | – Can we talk to her now? – Yes. | 现在我们可以跟她谈谈吗? 可以 |
[04:57] | Tina,… | 蒂娜? |
[05:01] | ..These are the people we talked about. | 他们就是我跟你提过的人 |
[05:03] | This is Miss Scully and Mr Mulder. | 这是史卡利小姐和穆德先生 |
[05:05] | Do you think you can talk to them? | 你想跟他们说话吗? |
[05:09] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[05:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:18] | I know you must be feeling very sad right now. | 我知道你现在一定很难过 |
[05:21] | And scared. | 也很害怕 |
[05:23] | But we wanna find out what happened so we can help stop… | 但我们想找出真相 |
[05:26] | ..Whoever hurt your daddy, OK? | 才能阻止那个伤害你爸爸的人 好吗? |
[05:30] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[05:34] | Did you ever see any strangers | 你在家中有没有看见 |
[05:35] | with your daddy at home? | 任何陌生人和你爸爸一起呢? |
[05:40] | Did you ever see anyone yell at your daddy… | 有没有看见任何人骂你爸爸 |
[05:43] | ..Or your daddy yell at them? | 或者你爸爸骂任何人? |
[05:45] | No. | 没有 |
[05:47] | Can you think of anyone who might wanna hurt him? | 有没有任何人 要伤害你爸爸呢? |
[05:50] | No. | 没有 |
[05:53] | That’s a nice bunny, Tina. | 好可爱的小白兔 蒂娜 |
[05:57] | Can we talk about what happened that day? | 蒂娜 我们能否跟你谈谈那天发生的事情呢? |
[06:00] | About what happened in the back yard. Yeah? | 在后院发生的那件事 好吗? |
[06:05] | Do you remember any strange sounds or lights… | 你有没有注意到 任何古怪的声音或光线? |
[06:09] | ..Or anything like that? | 或者任何类似的事情? |
[06:14] | There was red lightning. | 有红色的闪电 |
[06:18] | Can you tell me more about the red lightning? | 可否告诉我多点有关红色闪电的事吗? |
[06:22] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得 |
[06:23] | It… all went dark. | 一切都变得黑暗 |
[06:26] | Have you ever seen anything like that before? | 以前有没有见过那种事? |
[06:31] | You have? When? | 你看过?什么时候? |
[06:34] | The men from the clouds – they were after my dad. | 从云里来的人 他们在追爸爸 |
[06:43] | Scully. | 我是史卡利 |
[06:45] | – Where? – Why were these men after your dad? | 那里? 他们为什么要捉你爸爸? |
[06:50] | They wanted to exsanguinate him. | 他们要放他的血 |
[06:52] | Thanks. Mulder. | 谢谢 穆德 |
[06:54] | What? | 什么事? |
[07:01] | There’s been another one. | 又发生同样的案子了 |
[07:17] | It’s like looking at a mirror image. | 简直一模一样 |
[07:21] | “The victim, Doug Reardon, was married with one daughter.” | 受害人是道格里登 已婚 有一个女儿 |
[07:25] | “Cause of death – hypovolemia.” | 死因:失血过多至死 |
[07:27] | Mulder, this is uncanny. | 穆德 这实在太诡异了 |
[07:30] | They also found traces of the poison digitalis. | 他们也在死者身上发现有毒的洋地黄 |
[07:33] | – Puncture wound? – Uh… yes. | 有刺伤的伤口吗? 有的 |
[07:36] | On the jugular. | 在颈动脉 |
[07:39] | Time of death was estimated at 2.30 p.M. | 死亡时间估计在下午2时30分 |
[07:43] | The same day, only three hours earlier than the Simmons murder. | 同一天 比西门斯的凶案早了三小时 |
[07:47] | That’s Pacific Standard Time. | 那是太平洋标准时间 |
[07:48] | That makes it the exact same moment. | 两件案件发生在同一时间 |
[07:52] | It appears we’ve two serial killers working in tandem. | 看来有两个联手的连环杀手 |
[07:56] | No, serial killers rarely work in pairs. | 不 连环杀手很少联手合作 |
[07:58] | When they do, they kill together, not separately. | 如果有 他们会一起下手 而不会各自犯案 |
[08:02] | Nothing beyond your leading questions to Tina… | 穆德 除了你问蒂娜的问题 |
[08:05] | ..Substantiates a UFO mutilation theory. | 根本没有任何证据显示此事与幽浮有关 |
[08:08] | Was Reardon’s daughter here when he was murdered? | 里登遇害时 他的女儿也在现场吗? |
[08:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:13] | The police report states that she remembers nothing. | 口供纪录她什么也记不得了 |
[08:16] | Uh, she’s with her mother and family in Sacramento. | 她现在跟母亲和家人在萨克拉门托 |
[08:22] | – When will they be back? – Um… tomorrow. | 他们什么时候回来? 明天 |
[08:25] | Even money she’ll remember red lightning. | 跟你打赌 她会记得红色闪电 |
[10:10] | Tina? | 蒂娜? |
[10:36] | She was kidnapped from the | 昨晚约11时 |
[10:37] | Social Services home at 11 p.M. Last night. | 她在社会服务之家被绑架 |
[10:40] | Looks like someone was afraid she might remember too much. | 看来有人害怕她会记起太多事情 |
[10:44] | Someone or something, Scully. | 有人或是有东西 史卡利 |
[10:46] | Connecticut state troopers set up roadblocks within half an hour. | 康乃迪克州警 在半小时之内设了路障 |
[10:50] | Nothing. | 什么都没有发现 |
[10:51] | Maybe they weren’t looking in the right direction! | 也许他们没有找对方向 |
[10:55] | I told them to contact us in case they find her. | 我告诉他们 只要找到她就通知我们 |
[11:05] | Tina? | 蒂娜? |
[11:07] | No. | 不是 |
[11:10] | Wh-What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[11:12] | Cindy Reardon. | 辛蒂 里登 |
[11:14] | Do you live here, Cindy? | 你住在这里吗 辛蒂? |
[11:17] | Ever since I was born – eight years ago. | 从我八年前出生 就一直住这儿 |
[11:46] | Cindy really is a beautiful little girl, Mrs Reardon. | 辛蒂真是个漂亮的小女孩 里登太太 |
[11:50] | Doug and I wanted to spoil her. | 道格和我很宝贝她 |
[11:52] | We wanted to protect her from everything horrible in the world. | 我们想好好的保护她 不受世上的坏事打扰 |
[12:01] | She was daddy’s little girl. | 她是爸爸的宝贝女儿 |
[12:03] | Is she an only child? | 她是你们唯一的孩子吗? |
[12:07] | May I ask… was Cindy adopted? | 请问… 辛蒂是领养的吗? |
[12:11] | No! | 不是 |
[12:13] | I gave birth to her… | 我在圣罗富医院 |
[12:15] | ..At San Rafael General. | 生下她的 |
[12:17] | I assume you have the documentation, birth certificate… | 你应该有全部的文件吧? 包括出生证明 |
[12:21] | – Of course I do. – Was she the only child delivered? | 当然有 那次你只生了她一个吗? |
[12:24] | What the hell kind of question is that? | 你这是哪门子的问题? |
[12:27] | Look, I have told the police everything I know. | 听着 我已经把 我所知道的事全告诉了警方 |
[12:32] | Mrs Reardon, have you ever seen this man before? | 里登太太 你见过这个人吗? |
[12:39] | Is this your suspect? | 这是嫌疑犯吗? |
[12:41] | – No. – Did he do something to Cindy? | 不是 他对辛蒂做了什么吗? |
[12:43] | – No, h-he… – No. | 不 他… 不是的 |
[12:45] | Mrs Reardon,… | 里登太太 |
[12:47] | ..This is not your daughter. | 这不是你的女儿 |
[12:50] | That girl’s name is Tina Simmons. | 那个女孩的名字叫蒂娜 西门斯 |
[12:52] | She lives 3,000 miles away in Greenwich, Connecticut. | 她住在三千哩以外 康乃迪克州的格林威治 |
[12:56] | That man, her father, was killed in the same way as your husband. | 那个男人是她的父亲 他的死法跟你先生一样 |
[13:01] | Cindy is my daughter. | 辛蒂是我的女儿 |
[13:05] | I can show you videos of her birth. | 我可以让你看她出生的录影带 |
[13:09] | We tried for six years to become pregnant. | 我们试了六年才怀了她 |
[13:12] | In vitro fertilisation? | 她是试管婴儿? |
[13:16] | – At which clinic? – Luther Stapes Center… | 在那间诊所? 旧金山的 |
[13:20] | ..Down in San Francisco. | 路瑟史岱普中心 |
[13:24] | Do you still believe… | 你还是认为 |
[13:26] | ..This is UFO related? | 这跟幽浮有关吗? |
[13:28] | – Cindy didn’t see red lightning. – I don’t know. | 辛蒂里登没有看见红色闪电 我不知道 |
[13:31] | The only thing similar about | 这两个女孩唯一相似之处 |
[13:33] | these girls seems to be their appearance. | 就是她们的长相 |
[13:36] | There is the possibility they have an unrelated likeness. | 无血缘关系的人样貌相似 并非不可能 |
[13:40] | Both just happen to see their fathers exsanguinated. | 而她们又刚好都看到父亲被放血而死 |
[13:43] | I’d like to get the odds on that in Vegas! | 真希望我在赌城也会那么幸运 |
[13:55] | The girls are the one and only link between identical murders. | 这两个女孩是两件手法相同的凶案唯一关连 |
[13:59] | – And one girl was just abducted. – Kidnapped. | 其中一个被外星人绑架了 被人绑架 |
[14:03] | Potato, po-tah-to | 这是你的看法 |
[14:05] | Where are you going? | 你去那里? |
[14:07] | If the murders were committed by the same person,… | 同一人 或同一票人犯下这两件凶案 |
[14:10] | ..Part of the pattern is kidnapping the daughter. | 而且连结到绑架女儿的模式 |
[14:13] | You expect the pattern to continue. | 你认为同样的模式会再发生? |
[14:16] | I’ll keep an eye on the girl. Check out the clinic. | 我看着这女孩 你到诊所看看 |
[14:19] | See if the Simmons | 看看西门斯夫妇 |
[14:20] | were in the same programme. | 是否参与了同一个人工受孕计划 |
[14:22] | I’ll call the San Francisco | 好的 我会打电话给旧金山支局 |
[14:23] | Bureau and get someone to relieve you. | 请人来支援你 |
[14:26] | Ok. | 好的 |
[14:29] | In vitro fertilisation is a | 在体外授精的过程中 |
[14:30] | procedure in which we implement fertilisation… | 我们会让卵子受精 |
[14:34] | ..And implantation of the embryo in the uterus. | 然后将胚胎植入子宫 |
[14:37] | Could a patient believe she was receiving her own egg… | 病人可不可能相信 她以为植入了自己的卵子 |
[14:41] | ..But receive another without knowing? | 而在不知情的情况下 被植入别人的卵子呢? |
[14:43] | Not here. We have very strict controls. | 在这里不可能 我们的控制是非常严格的 |
[14:46] | Have you ever had patients named Claudia | 你这里有过叫做克劳蒂亚 |
[14:48] | and Joel Simmons? | 和乔 西门斯的病人吗? |
[14:50] | Any patient information is confidential. | 任何有关病人的资料都是保密的 |
[14:53] | It’s our policy. | 这是我们的政策 |
[14:54] | The Simmons are dead. Their daughter has been kidnapped. | 但西门斯夫妇都过世了 而他们的女儿被绑架 |
[14:58] | I’d say any information | 你有义务提供 |
[14:59] | that could help would override your policy. | 任何有助于破案的资料 |
[15:05] | You had copies of their records… | 他们的档案在1991年 |
[15:07] | ..Transferred to Greenwich, Connecticut in 1991. | 已经转到康州的格林威治 |
[15:15] | They came here nine years ago | 他们九年前来到这里 |
[15:17] | under the supervision of a Dr Sally Kendrick? | 由莎莉 肯卓克医生负责 |
[15:23] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[15:27] | Dr Kendrick was nothing but a problem. | 肯卓克医生就是个大问题 |
[15:32] | Hello. Welcome to the | 你好 欢迎来到 |
[15:34] | Luther Stapes Center for Reproductive Medicine. | 路瑟 史岱普中心的不育门诊 |
[15:37] | I ‘m Dr Sally Kendrick,… | 我是莎莉肯卓克医生 |
[15:39] | ..A specialist in the exciting field of in vitro fertilisation. | 体外受精的专家… |
[15:43] | She was a resident here in 1985. | 85年她在这里当住院医生 |
[15:46] | Brilliant. | 非常聪明 |
[15:48] | First in her class at Yale Med where she got her MD… | 耶鲁大学医学院第一名毕业 |
[15:52] | ..After completing her doctorate in biogenetics. | 并取得生物基因学博士 |
[15:55] | We were thrilled to get her. | 我们非常兴奋能请到她 |
[15:58] | And now you don’t sound so thrilled. | 现在你听起来并不兴奋 |
[16:00] | We have reason to believe… | 我们有理由相信 |
[16:02] | ..Dr Kendrick was tampering | 肯卓克医生 |
[16:04] | with the genetic material of fertilised ova… | 为病人植入胚胎之前 |
[16:08] | ..In the lab prior to implant. | 在基因方面动过手脚 |
[16:10] | Experimenting with eugenics. | 她在进行优生学实验 |
[16:13] | – Did you report this to the AMA? – Of course. | 你有呈报美国医学协会吗? 当然有 |
[16:16] | I fired her. I also requested | 我开除她 |
[16:18] | an investigation from the US Health Department. | 并要求卫生局 做进一步调查 |
[16:21] | – And what happened? – The AMA censured her. | 然后又怎样呢? 美国医学协会严厉谴责她 |
[16:25] | My request for an investigation was denied. | 但我的调查请求被拒绝了 |
[16:31] | Dr Kendrick… disappeared. | 肯卓克医生失踪了 |
[16:34] | We know the pain of infertility, and we are ready to help. | 我们了解不育的痛苦 而我们准备伸出援手 |
[16:39] | In the next half-hour… | 在这半小时内… |
[16:41] | Kendrick was the supervising physician… | 肯卓克负责 |
[16:44] | ..In the Reardons’ and the Simmons’ IVF programme. | 里登和西门斯的体外受精计划 |
[16:48] | It seems she was experimenting at the clinic. | 她好像在诊所里做基因实验 |
[16:51] | And maybe now she’s trying to erase the results? | 也许她现在正企图湮灭证据? |
[16:58] | a little luck and a lot of hope,… | 但以我们的先进科技 再加上一点运气和希望 |
[17:01] | ..Miracles can happen. | 奇迹会发生的 |
[17:03] | She must’ve had an accomplice… | 她一定有共犯 |
[17:06] | ..To have done both murders. | 才能同时犯案 |
[17:08] | You think this is a vendetta | 你认为这是她和共犯 |
[17:10] | she and a colleague have against the Center? | 向史岱普中心报仇吗? |
[17:14] | Does this mean you’ve abandoned your UFO connection? | 穆德 你意思是 你放弃你的幽浮理论吗? |
[17:18] | Hello? | 喂? |
[17:20] | Hello? | 喂? |
[17:24] | Just a couple of clicks. Must be a wrong number. | 只听到些按钮声 一定是打错了 |
[17:27] | I tell you what, I’m gonna sleep on it… | 这样吧 我今天晚上好好想想 |
[17:31] | ..And we’ll talk about it in the morning. | 我们明早再谈 |
[17:33] | Mulder, you’re rushing me out of the room. | 穆德 你在赶我走 |
[17:36] | No, I’m not. | 哪有? |
[17:38] | – Do you have a girl coming over? – What’s a girl? | 是不是有女人要来? 什么女人? |
[17:41] | I got a movie I wanna watch on TV. | 我想看录影带 |
[17:44] | Sleep tight. I’ll see you in the morning. | 晚安 明早见 |
[18:02] | Are you certain she hasn’t followed you? | 你肯定她没跟来吗? |
[18:05] | Yes. What are you doing here? | 是的 你在这里做什么? |
[18:08] | Well, I thought we might take in a Warriors game. | 好吧 我本来想我们可以去看场球赛 |
[18:13] | Actually, I was… uh… | 事实上 我是… |
[18:17] | ..Just in the neighbourhood and… | 刚好在附近… |
[18:21] | ..Wondered if I had ever | 不知道我没有没跟你提过 |
[18:23] | told you about the Litchfield experiments. | “瑞齐菲尔”实验的事? |
[18:28] | No, you haven’t. | 你没提过 |
[18:32] | Well, it was a most… interesting project. | 那个计划很有意思 |
[18:36] | Highest level of classification, | 最高机密 |
[18:39] | all records have since been destroyed,… | 所有的纪录都销毁了 |
[18:42] | ..And those who knew of it… | 所有知情的人 |
[18:44] | ..Will deny knowledge of its existence. | 也会否认其存在 |
[18:47] | In the early ’50s, during the height of the Cold War,… | 50年代初 冷战方酣时 |
[18:51] | ..We got wind the Russians were fooling around with eugenics. | 我们听说苏联在研究优生学 |
[18:55] | Rather primitively, I might add. | 不过手法相当原始 |
[18:57] | Trying to cross-breed top scientists, athletes, you name it,… | 他们让国内最优秀的科学家 运动员产下后代 |
[19:04] | ..To come up with the superior soldier. | 想要培养一批精锐士兵 |
[19:08] | Naturally, we jumped on the bandwagon. | 很自然地 我们急起直追 |
[19:11] | The Litchfield experiment. | 就是”瑞齐菲尔”实验 |
[19:14] | Mm-hm. | 在瑞齐菲尔中心里 |
[19:15] | A group of genetically controlled children… | 培养及观察一群基因受到严格控制的小孩 |
[19:21] | The boys were called Adam… | 男孩都叫亚当 |
[19:26] | ..And the girls were called… Eve. | 而女孩都叫夏娃 |
[19:30] | There’s a woman you should see,… | 你应该去见一个女人 |
[19:33] | ..And I’ll make sure that you can get in. | 我会帮你安排 |
[19:35] | Agents Mulder and Scully here to see Eve 6. | 穆德和史卡利探员 来探夏娃6号 |
[19:39] | Deposit your firearms. | 把你们的枪留在这里 |
[19:43] | – Sign for these. – What are those? | 请签收 这是什么? |
[19:46] | Panic buttons. I can’t let you inside without one. | 紧急呼叫钮 进去一定要带着 |
[20:40] | Why the flashlight? | 为什么要用手电筒? |
[20:42] | She screams and screams if we turn the overheads on. | 如果开灯 她会一直尖叫 |
[20:45] | No-one’s ever got a good look at her. | 没人看清楚过她的样子 |
[20:52] | We’ll be right outside. | 我们就在外面 |
[21:03] | Hello? | 你好? |
[21:16] | So, I guess you’ve found what you’re looking for. | 所以…我猜你们已经找到你们想找的东西 |
[21:26] | One of us, at least. | 至少找到我们其中一个 |
[21:32] | Sally Kendrick. | 莎莉 肯卓克 |
[21:42] | Unlock the chains, then we’ll talk. | 解开锁链 然后我们再谈 |
[21:45] | Probably there for a good reason. | 他们锁你一定有个好理由 |
[21:47] | No,… A bad reason. | 不 是个坏理由 |
[21:50] | I paid too much attention to a guard. | 我太注意一个警卫 |
[21:53] | Bit into his eyeball! | 咬了他的眼睛 |
[21:59] | I meant it as a sign of affection. | 我只是想表示热情 |
[22:07] | You here to give me an IQ test, by any chance? | 你们来测试我的智商吗? |
[22:10] | I think I can top 265. | 我想我的智商达265 |
[22:11] | We’re very bright, we Eves. | 我们夏娃们都非常聪明 |
[22:13] | It runs in the family. | 应该是遗传吧 |
[22:16] | Where are the others – the Adams and the Eves? | 其他的亚当与夏娃们呢? |
[22:21] | We’re prone to suicide. | 我们有自杀倾向 |
[22:24] | All that’s left is me… | 只剩下我 |
[22:26] | ..And Eve 7 – she escaped early on. | 和夏娃7号 她早就逃走了 |
[22:29] | Eve 8, she escaped 10 years later. | 还有夏娃8号 她十年后逃出去 |
[22:33] | Are you Sally Kendrick? | 你是莎莉 肯卓克吗? |
[22:35] | That’s not my name,… | 那不是我的名字 |
[22:38] | ..But… she is me and I am her… | 但她是我 而我是她 |
[22:41] | ..And we are all together! | 我们都是一体的 |
[22:45] | Did you work for | 85年时你是否在 |
[22:46] | the Luther Stapes Center in 1985? | 路瑟史岱普中心医治不孕症? |
[22:49] | In 1985,… | 1985年… |
[22:50] | ..I’d been tied up like this for two years! And for what reason? | 我那时已经被绑起来两年了 为了什么原因? |
[22:54] | No reason! I did nothing! | 没有原因! 我什么都没做过 |
[22:58] | I’m just me! | 我只是我 |
[23:00] | They made me, but did they suffer? | 他们创造了我 但他们受了苦吗? |
[23:04] | No, no, I suffer! | 不! 不 是我受苦! |
[23:06] | I suffer! | 是我受苦! |
[23:08] | They keep me alive… | 为了瑞齐菲尔计划 |
[23:10] | ..For the Litchfield Project! | 他们让我活着 |
[23:13] | They come in, they test me,… | 他们进来 他们测试我 |
[23:15] | ..They poke me to see what went wrong! | 想知道到底在那里出错 |
[23:20] | Sally knows what went wrong. | 莎莉知道那里出错 |
[23:25] | You and you,… | 你们都有 |
[23:28] | ..You have 46 chromosomes. | 46条染色体 |
[23:30] | The Adams made the Eves. | 亚当制造夏娃 |
[23:32] | We have 56. | 我们有56条 |
[23:34] | We have extra chromosomes. | 我们的染色体比较多 |
[23:37] | Number 4, 5, 12, 16 and 22. | 多了第4 5 12 16和22对 |
[23:40] | This replication of chromosomes also produces additional genes. | 复制的染色体 也产生了额外的基因 |
[23:44] | Heightened strength,… | 所以我们力气更大 |
[23:46] | ..Heightened intelligence… | 智慧更高 |
[23:49] | Heightened psychosis. | 精神病更严重 |
[23:51] | Saved the best for last. | 最精彩的留着最后说 |
[23:58] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[24:01] | I have proof. Look on my wall. | 我有证据 看看墙上 |
[24:05] | My family album. | 我的全家福照片 |
[24:10] | My God, it’s the girls! | 我的天呀! 是那些女孩子 |
[24:14] | We were close,… | 我们很亲密 |
[24:16] | ..We were very close! | 我们非常亲密的 |
[24:19] | Sally Kendrick was using the | 莎莉 肯卓克利用诊所 |
[24:21] | clinic to carry on the Litchfield experiment. | 继续进行瑞齐菲尔计划 |
[24:26] | She was cloning herself. | 她在复制自己 |
[24:31] | Now I lay me down to sleep,… | 现在我躺下入睡 |
[24:34] | ..I pray the Lord my soul to keep. | 我恳求上帝照顾我的灵魂 |
[24:36] | If I should die before I wake,… | 如果我在醒来前死去 |
[24:39] | ..I pray the Lord my soul to take. | 我恳求上帝接受我的灵魂 |
[24:41] | God bless Grandma and Grandpa Stenner,… | 上帝保佑祖母和祖父 |
[24:44] | ..Irma and Irmapop,… | 爱玛和爱玛帕 |
[24:46] | ..And God bless Mom,… | 上帝保佑妈妈 |
[24:49] | ..And please take care of Daddy up in heaven. | 请照顾我在天堂的爸爸 |
[24:53] | You’re such a special little girl, Cindy. | 你真是个特别的女孩 辛蒂 |
[25:11] | Good night, honey. | 晚安 甜心 |
[25:21] | If Eve 6 is right and there are two other Eves out there,… | 如果夏娃6号没说谎 还有两个夏娃在外面 |
[25:25] | ..That could account for the two | 那就解释了两件谋杀案 |
[25:26] | identical murders occurring at exactly the same time. | 为何发生在同一时间 |
[25:31] | Sally Kendrick does have an accomplice – herself. | 莎莉肯卓克有共犯 就是她自己 |
[25:35] | Until I heard that, I’d begun to suspect the girls. | 在听说这件事前 我还怀疑是那两个女孩 |
[25:39] | No, it seems the two remaining | 不… 看来那两个夏娃 |
[25:41] | Eves are doing away with the parents… | 想杀掉女孩的父母 |
[25:43] | ..In order to keep Tina and Cindy in the family. | 是为了把蒂娜和辛蒂留在家族里 |
[26:19] | Do you suppose the girls have any idea of what they are? | 你认为那两个女孩知道自己的身份吗? |
[26:24] | I hope not. | 希望她们不知道 |
[26:35] | Let’s go! | 穆德 出发 |
[26:38] | I’ll take the back! | 我走后门 |
[26:44] | There’s someone upstairs. Wait outside! | 楼上有人 到外面等 |
[27:13] | FBI! I’m armed! | 联邦调查局! 我有枪 |
[27:17] | Which one are you – Eve 7 or Eve 8? | 你是那一个? 夏娃7号或夏娃8号? |
[27:20] | Drop it. | 把枪丢掉 |
[27:22] | You know I’m capable. | 你知道我会开枪的 |
[27:26] | Slow. | 慢慢放下 |
[27:28] | Very slow. | 慢慢的 |
[27:52] | The suspect’s name is Sally Kendrick. | 嫌犯名叫莎莉 肯卓克 |
[27:54] | Early 40s, five foot eight, 135 pounds. | 40岁多岁 身高5呎8吋 重135磅 |
[27:57] | She may have an accomplice similar in appearance. | 她可能有共犯 跟她的样子相似 |
[28:01] | Kendrick is driving a light-blue ’93 Corolla. | 肯卓克开的车 是93年浅蓝色的科罗拉 |
[28:04] | She has exceptional strength for her size… | 她的力量超大 |
[28:07] | ..So consider her armed and dangerous. | 将她视为携械危险人物 |
[28:09] | Quite possibly she’ll display severe psychotic behaviour. | 她可能有严重的精神病 |
[28:13] | The Oakland Bureau will orchestrate the search across the bridge. | 奥兰支局 负责对岸的搜索行动 |
[28:18] | What if… What if she kills her? | 如…如果她杀了辛蒂呢? |
[28:22] | First Doug, now Cindy. | 先是道格 现在是辛蒂… |
[28:24] | The fact that Kendrick and | 里登太太 肯卓克和共犯 |
[28:26] | her accomplice just abducted the girls… | 杀害女孩的父亲和绑架女孩们 |
[28:29] | ..Tells us they want them alive. | 表示 她们并不想杀两个小女孩 |
[28:31] | I’m sure Cindy’s alive and we’ll find her. | 我确定辛蒂还活着 我们会找到她的 |
[28:40] | And then what do we do? | 然后我们该做些什么? |
[29:13] | I’m sorry you have to meet this way,… | 抱歉要你们在这种情况下见面 |
[29:18] | ..But it’s the best for all concerned. | 但是这样最好 |
[29:31] | Tina Simmons,… | 蒂娜 西门斯 |
[29:33] | ..Meet Cindy Reardon. | 这是辛蒂 里登 |
[29:47] | Agent Scully? | 史卡利探员? |
[29:49] | They found the Corolla in | 穆德 他们在旧金山国际机场的停车场 |
[29:50] | the parking lot of San Francisco International. | 找到那辆浅蓝色卡罗拉 太好了 |
[29:54] | Start a check on every single passenger list… | 好的 我要你们去查 过去十二小时内 |
[29:57] | ..For every flight that left in the past 12 hours. | 离开机场的班机上 所有搭机乘客的名单 |
[30:00] | Check every terminal, | 我要你们检查机场每座航站 |
[30:01] | make sure she’s not hiding out for a later flight. | 确保她没躲在机场等着搭飞机 |
[30:05] | Remember, she may have an accomplice. | 记着 她可能有同犯 |
[30:07] | A motel in Port Reyes has a guest | 圣莱斯的汽车旅馆经理说 |
[30:09] | matching Sally’s description. | 有个客人符合莎莉 肯卓克外型 |
[30:11] | – The car’s at the airport. – She might’ve ditched it. | 我们刚在机场找到她的车 她可能丢弃了车 |
[30:15] | The manager says she checked in with a girl. | 经理说 这女人带着小女孩来登记入住 |
[30:18] | She left the hotel in the afternoon alone, | 下午她自己一人离开酒店 |
[30:20] | then returns with the girl. | 整晚没回来 之后又带那个小女孩回来 |
[30:22] | Someone else could’ve picked her up without him knowing. | 也许有人在经理没看到时把小女孩接了出去 |
[30:26] | The area is full of families. | 我意思是 那是家庭渡假的胜地 |
[30:28] | There are hundreds of kids around. | 可能有几百个孩子来来去去 |
[30:30] | This kid told him to use chlorine… | 不 他记得这个小孩 那小孩告诉旅馆经理 |
[30:32] | ..To eradicate the dinoflagellates in the swimming pool. | 要用氯来杀死 游泳池中的双鞭毛藻 |
[30:36] | – Does that sound like someone you know? – That’s it. | 听起来像你认识的人吧? 就是她了 |
[30:40] | I’ve always kept a close | 不管我身在何处 |
[30:42] | eye on your behaviour, no matter where I was. | 我一直很注意你们的动向 |
[30:45] | The last few years I spent in search of the remaining Eve. | 在这几年来 我都在找寻其他的夏娃 |
[30:48] | That, however, was cut short by your… “Activity”. | 不过 却被你们的”活动”打断了 |
[30:52] | I hoped my work at the Stapes | 我本希望在史岱普中心所做的 |
[30:54] | Center had corrected the Litchfield flaws. | 已改正瑞齐菲尔计划的错误 |
[30:57] | Psychotic behaviour didn’t | 亚当和夏娃们 |
[30:59] | develop in the Adams and Eves until age 16. | 在16岁时才开始有精神病 |
[31:02] | Homicidal behaviour at 20. | 20岁时有杀人倾向 |
[31:05] | Imagine my… disappointment… | 当我知道 你们以更快的速度成长时 |
[31:08] | ..When I learned of your accelerated development. | 我非常失望 |
[31:19] | How did you learn of each other’s existence? | 你们怎么知道彼此的存在? |
[31:22] | We just knew. | 我们就是知道 |
[31:24] | Did you discuss… | 你们有否讨论过 |
[31:26] | ..How you would orchestrate your little… prank? | 如何 精心安排你们的”恶作剧”? |
[31:29] | We just knew. | 我们就是知道 |
[31:32] | Why murder your fathers? | 为什么谋杀你们的父亲? |
[31:39] | – They weren’t our fathers. – We have no parents. | 他们不是我们的父亲 我们没有父母 |
[31:43] | We weren’t born. | 我们不是被生下来的 |
[31:45] | We were created. | 我们是被创造出来的 |
[31:47] | You… | 你… |
[31:49] | You cannot think that way. | 你们不能这样想 |
[31:52] | You’re human beings. | 你们是人类 |
[31:54] | Different, special,… | 与众不同 特别的 |
[31:57] | ..But you cannot give in to genetic destiny. | 但你们不能向基因命运低头 |
[32:00] | That’s why I’ve taken you. | 这就是为什么我带你们走 |
[32:03] | I was raised by a man who knew what I was. | 我是由了解我的人养大的 |
[32:05] | He was a genetic engineer on the project. | 他是计划中的基因工程师 |
[32:09] | With the proper environment… | 在适当的环境中 |
[32:12] | ..And a programme… of long-term medication,… | 和长期的药物治疗 |
[32:17] | ..You can become like me… | 你们可以跟我一样 |
[32:39] | Wh-What have you done? | 你们做了什么? |
[32:41] | Your soda,… | 你的汽水 |
[32:43] | ..Four ounces of foxglove. | 加了四盎司的毛地黄 |
[32:45] | Extracted… | 从洋地黄 |
[32:47] | ..From a digitalis plant,… | 植物提炼出来的 |
[32:49] | ..This much is a lethal dose. | 这一点份量可致命 |
[32:51] | We cultivated them ourselves. | 我们自己种的 |
[32:54] | Wh-Why? | 为什么? |
[32:56] | – You tell us. – You made us. | 你告诉我们 是你创造我们的 |
[32:58] | We’re your mistake. | 我们是你的错误 |
[33:05] | ..C-correct… that mistake! | 我… 我会改正… 我的错误 |
[33:31] | Well, I waited like you told me. No-one’s come in or out. | 我照你的指示在等 没看到任何人进出 |
[33:35] | Get the back! | 到后门去! |
[34:10] | We were all supposed to drink, but we only pretended to drink it. | 她叫我们喝 但我们只是假装喝 |
[34:15] | They tried to poison us. | 她们想毒死我们 |
[34:17] | Who’s “They”? | “她们”是谁? |
[34:19] | She and another lady. | 她与另一位小姐 |
[34:22] | What did the other lady look like? | 另一位小姐长什么样子? |
[34:30] | Eve 8. | 夏娃8号 |
[34:32] | They were working together. | 她们一起行动 |
[34:40] | It’s all right, we’ll take care of you. | 没事了 我们会照顾你们 |
[34:42] | You’re safe with us. | 跟我们在一起很安全 |
[35:00] | Looks like the Eves mixed | 看来夏娃好像在每个杯子里 |
[35:02] | about four ounces of digitalis in each glass. | 都放了四盎司洋地黄 |
[35:05] | Their own mini-Jonestown. | 她们想集体自杀 |
[35:07] | Eve 6 said they were prone to suicide. | 夏娃6号说她们都有自杀倾向 |
[35:10] | It has a sweet flavour, probably not even perceptible in soda. | 这种毒药有甜味 加在汽水里是无法察觉的 |
[35:15] | We’re searching the area, | 我们持续搜查这整个地方 |
[35:16] | but so far there’s no sign of the other suspect. | 直到现在 没找到另一个嫌犯 |
[35:19] | An officer’ll take the girls back. | 警察会送她们回去 |
[35:21] | Maybe it’d be best if we take responsibility for the girls. | 不 把她们交给我们好了 |
[35:25] | We can get them checked out by a doctor. | 我们要送她们去给医生检查 |
[35:28] | OK, whatever. | 好吧 随便你们 |
[35:34] | Come on, girls, we’re gonna take you back. | 来吧 我们带你们回去 |
[35:37] | – Back where? – What’s gonna happen to Tina? | 回去那里? 蒂娜会怎样? |
[35:40] | We’ll talk about it in the car, OK? | 我们在车里再说 好吗? |
[35:50] | They’ve already grown so attached. | 她们已经非常亲密了 |
[35:52] | It’s gonna be hard when Tina’s placed in care. | 把蒂娜送去领养 她们一定会很难过 |
[35:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:20] | Agent Mulder, I have to go to the bathroom. | 穆德探员 我要去洗手间 |
[36:23] | Me, too. | 我也要去 |
[36:25] | – Can you hold it? – I really need to go. | 你们可以忍一下吗? 我真的不能忍了 |
[36:30] | I could use some caffeine. | 我也需要点咖啡因提神 |
[36:43] | H I. | 你好 |
[36:45] | – Where’s your bathroom? – In the back. You’ll need a key. | 洗手间在那里? 在后面 你要用钥匙进去 |
[36:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:50] | – Oh, can I get four diet sodas? – Regular. | 四杯低卡汽水 我要一般的 |
[36:55] | All right, uh, two diet and two regular to go, please. | 好吧 外带两杯低卡汽水 和两杯一般汽水 |
[36:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:26] | Agent Scully, my door’s stuck. | 史卡利探员 我的门打不开 |
[37:28] | Just a second. | 等等 |
[37:42] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[37:43] | It’s OK, my dad will pay | 没关系 |
[37:45] | for them when he gets out of the bathroom. | 当我爸爸从洗手间出来后 他会付钱给你 |
[37:48] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[38:12] | – Those are the diet? – I think these are. | 那是低卡的吗? 应该是 |
[38:18] | Are you sure? It’s really sweet. | 你肯定吗? 这真的很甜 |
[38:20] | – Try it. – I know it’s diet. I saw her pour it. | 试试 我知道这是低卡的 我看着她倒的 |
[38:23] | – OK. – Let’s go. | 好吧 走吧 |
[38:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:31] | – Don’t forget the drinks. – Right. | 别忘了拿汽水 好的 |
[38:39] | – How much? – $5. | 多少钱? 五元 |
[38:42] | – Wanna pay? – Sure. | 你想付钱吗? 好啊 |
[38:45] | There you go. | 拿去吧 |
[38:48] | You got those? | 你拿了吗? |
[38:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:05] | Tastes syrupy. | 好甜 |
[39:12] | Cindy, did you pick up my keys off the counter? | 辛蒂 你有没有帮我拿车钥匙 |
[39:15] | No. | 没有 |
[39:17] | No? All right, I’ll be right back. | 好吧 我马上回来 |
[39:55] | – Scully! – What? | 史卡利! 什么事? |
[39:58] | Scully… | 史卡利 |
[40:02] | Just wanted to open the car door for you. | 只想帮你开车门 |
[40:08] | Mulder! | 穆德! |
[40:10] | It’s them. They poisoned it. Let’s just get them in the car. | 汽水被她们下毒了 先把她们骗上车 |
[40:16] | I only had a sip. | 我只喝了一口 |
[40:18] | We didn’t drink enough to make us sick. | 我们喝得少所以没有中毒 |
[41:16] | Scully, I got ’em! | 史卡利! 我抓到她们了 |
[41:17] | – Leave us alone! – I got ’em! | 放开我们! 我抓到她们了 |
[41:19] | Scully! | 史卡利 |
[41:21] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[41:25] | – What the hell are you doing? – I’m a federal agent! | 你们到底在做什么? 退后!我是联邦探员! |
[41:28] | Yeah, and these are America’s Most Wanted? | 是的 她们是通缉要犯? |
[41:32] | – Hands in front. – Leave me alone! | 双手举高 放开我们! |
[41:34] | Let the girls go! | 现在 放开她们 |
[41:36] | Get in the truck, girls. Get in. | 到货车来 女孩们! 上来! |
[41:38] | – I’m gonna call the police. – We are the police! | 我去报警 我们就是警察 |
[41:41] | Mulder! | 穆德! |
[41:52] | They went that way! | 她们往那里跑了! |
[42:00] | You seen the twins we were with? | 你有没有看到 跟我们一起的双胞胎? |
[42:02] | No, I… | 没有 |
[42:05] | There’s a bunch of schoolkids just left on that bus. | 有群学童刚上了那辆巴士 |
[42:53] | Forget your sodas? | 忘了你们的汽水? |
[42:54] | – We didn’t do anything wrong. – We’re just little girls. | 我们又没做错事 我们只是小女孩 |
[42:58] | That’s the last thing you are. | 才怪 |
[43:05] | They said they have an excellent programme that can help her. | 他们说他们有最好的治疗方式可帮助她 |
[43:09] | They can’t hide behind a bureaucracy, Mrs Reardon. | 他们不能躲在官僚后面 里登太太 |
[43:13] | You have a right to know what happened, | 你有权知道发生什么事 |
[43:15] | a right to know about your daughter. | 你有权知道你女儿的事 |
[43:18] | All I need to know is she was not my daughter. | 我只需知道她不是我的女儿 |
[43:23] | She never was. | 从来就不是 |
[43:51] | Hello, girls. | 你们好 |
[44:09] | It’s so nice to have company. | 真高兴有伴了 |
[44:19] | Sign for this. | 请签收 |
[44:55] | Hello, Eve 8. | 你好 夏娃8号 |
[44:59] | We’ve been waiting. | 我们等了好久 |
[45:01] | How did you know I’d come for you? | 你们怎么知道我会来接你们? |
[45:03] | – We just knew. – We just knew. | 我们就是知道 我们就是知道 |