时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:04] | Oh, my… God! | 天啊 |
[02:07] | That was… That was incredible! | 那真是… 真是难以置信 |
[02:11] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[02:14] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[02:17] | Can you hear me? | 你听到我说的吗? |
[02:21] | Hey, I don’t even know your name. | 我… 我甚至不知道你的名字 |
[04:35] | Man calls his wife to say good night, | 纽约商人 打电话给太太说晚安 |
[04:37] | goes out, meets a Chippy, brings her here for sex. | 然后出去找别的女人 带她回来上床 |
[04:41] | Beyond that, nothing makes a lot of sense. | 除此之外… 没什么特别之处 |
[04:43] | How’s that? | 怎么会这样? |
[04:44] | Security monitor records the | 监视器录到被害者 |
[04:46] | victim entering the room with a woman at 10.13. | 在十点十三分和个女人走进来 |
[04:49] | Same monitor records a male leaving after midnight. | 同一部监视器录到 一个男人在午夜时离开 |
[04:52] | Couldn’t she have changed clothes? | 会不会是她换了衣服? |
[04:54] | Male is definitely a different person. | 我们想过这一点 但那男性绝对不是同个人 |
[04:56] | Short hair and at least 30lbs heavier. | 短头发 至少多了30磅 |
[04:59] | The video never recorded his entry, | 录影带没有他进来的纪录 |
[05:02] | nor the chippy ever leaving. | 也没有那女人离开的纪录 |
[05:04] | 30 floors up. No other means of egress. | 30楼高 没有其他出口 |
[05:07] | – Did the doctor establish | 医生有没有验出死因? |
[05:08] | a cause of death? – Guy blew an artery. | 死者动脉爆裂 |
[05:11] | Must have been some roll in the hay! | 一定是干柴烈火 |
[05:16] | Hard to imagine, this day and age, | 真难想像在这个年代 |
[05:18] | someone having sex with a stranger. | 还有人和陌生人上床 |
[05:20] | Any sign of robbery? | 有没有抢劫迹象? |
[05:22] | The male exited wearing the victim’s suit, | 那个男人走出去时 身上穿着被害人的衣服 |
[05:25] | carrying a suitcase. Wallet’s gone. | 提着公事包 钱包不见了 |
[05:28] | I don’t know why we got this call in the first place. | 我甚至不知为什么 我们被叫来这里 |
[05:31] | Really? Somebody at the Bureau | 真的? 有人在局里留下便条 |
[05:33] | put out a request for any case involving this COD. | 有任何类似的案子 都要通知你们 |
[05:37] | – I assumed it was… – Thanks for the call. | 我猜想是… 谢谢你的通知 |
[05:42] | Five deaths. | 五个死者 |
[05:43] | Four in the last six weeks between here and Boston. | 过去六星期内有四个死者在这儿和波士顿之间 |
[05:46] | In each case the victim dies in the throes of passion. | 每件案子中的受害者 皆死于激情阵痛 |
[05:49] | Two women and three men, including the last one. | 包括最后这个 共两女三男 |
[05:52] | – All young, healthy adults. | 全都是年轻健康的成年人 |
[05:54] | – With symptoms of massive coronary arrest. | 全都有动脉大量出血状况 |
[05:57] | – Is there a new drug on the streets? | 你认为 这是街头贩卖的新药吗? |
[05:58] | – The oldest drug. Not even illegal. | 这是最古老的药 而且是合法的 |
[06:00] | Each body showed the presence of huge amounts of pheromones. | 每个尸体都显示出 有大量的费洛蒙 |
[06:04] | The chemicals animals secrete? | 动物分泌的化学物质吗? |
[06:06] | You mean sexual attractants? | 你的意思是促进情欲的? |
[06:07] | Radar love, | 雷达恋爱 |
[06:08] | only 100 times stronger than found in nature. | 比大自然发现的费洛蒙效果强了百倍 |
[06:11] | Strong enough to produce anaphylactic shock or a coronary. | 强到可引发过敏反应或心脏病发 |
[06:14] | So you think somebody’s synthesising them? | 所以你认为 有人合成这些药物吗? |
[06:17] | It’s been done, but not in such concentrations. | 已有人做过 但浓度没这么高 |
[06:20] | And hold on to your hat, Scully, cos you’re gonna love this. | 你要镇定 史卡利 因为你一定会爱上这个 |
[06:24] | The pheromones | 我们在谈的这个费洛蒙… |
[06:26] | we’re talking about contain human DNA. | 含有人类DNA的成分 |
[06:28] | There’s still a question as | 目前人类能否制造费洛蒙 |
[06:29] | to whether humans can produce pheromones,… | 仍是个疑问 |
[06:32] | ..So how can that be? | 所以这怎么可能呢? |
[06:34] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[06:35] | but if it’s true this guy’s a walking aphrodisiac. | 但如果这是真的 这个人是个流动春药 |
[06:38] | He’s the ultimate sex magnet. | 他是个终极性爱磁铁 |
[06:40] | He or she? | 他或她? |
[06:42] | You’ve got victims of both sexes. | 受害者有男有女 |
[06:44] | Both a man and a woman on the hotel security monitor. | 饭店监视器录下一男一女 |
[06:47] | – I know. That is a puzzle. | 我知道 那是个谜题 |
[06:48] | – So what is our profile of the killer? | 所以这个凶手是个怎样的人? |
[06:51] | Indeterminate height, weight and sex. | 身高 体重 性别皆不确定 |
[06:53] | Unarmed, but extremely attractive. | 未携械 但非常迷人 |
[06:55] | It gets weirder. | 还有更诡异的 |
[06:57] | As I said, four deaths | 如我所说 |
[06:58] | have matched this MO in the last six weeks. | 过去六星期以来有四宗命案吻合 |
[07:01] | In Boston, Hartford, Philadelphia, and here in Washington. | 波士顿 哈特福 费城 还有华盛顿这里 |
[07:06] | The killer’s moving south. | 杀手往南走 |
[07:08] | There was a death I made | 有一宗命案 我在一年前做过记录 |
[07:09] | a note of a year ago with the same symptoms. | 是同样的症状 |
[07:12] | A 32-year-old UMW labour organiser | 一个32岁的矿工工会代表 |
[07:14] | was found dead outside the town of Steveston,… | 在麻州史提芬顿镇外的 |
[07:17] | ..In the woods of Massachusetts. | 树林里遇害 |
[07:19] | Home to a sect of religious isolationists | 那是一个孤立教派的根据地 |
[07:22] | called the Kindred. | 叫做”帝红教派” |
[07:24] | Right. They live up there without electricity, | 对了 他们住在那儿 没有电力 电话 |
[07:27] | phones. A lot like the Amish. | 就像安曼教派 |
[07:30] | The Kindred are known for their handmade pottery. | 帝红教派以手工陶器闻名 |
[07:32] | They mine the clay in the local hills. | 他们在当地山里开采粘土 |
[07:35] | What’s so weird about that? | 这有什么奇怪? |
[07:37] | The white clay in those hills is particular to that region. | 那山区里的白色粘土非常特别 |
[07:41] | It’s also the same substance I scraped | 这也是我在最后一个受害人 |
[07:43] | out of the scratches on the latest victim’s side. | 身上伤口里刮出来的同样物质 |
[07:45] | Wait a minute. Aren’t these people | 等一等 这些人不是以禁酒和 |
[07:47] | famous for their abstinence and pure Christian ways? | 严格执行基督教教义闻名吗? |
[07:50] | Yes, but it looks as if one of them | 是的 但看来他们其中有个人 |
[07:53] | may have forgotten to clean under his fingernails. | 好像忘记把指甲清干净 |
[08:18] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:19] | Ma’am. This is Agent Scully. | 对不起 女士 这是调查局史卡利探员 |
[08:22] | I’m Agent Mulder. | 我是穆德探员 |
[08:22] | – We’re investigating a possible murder. | 我们正在调查一宗命案 |
[08:25] | – Well, there aren’t many killings around here. | 这儿没有什么命案 |
[08:29] | What can you tell me about the Kindred? | 可否告诉我 关于帝红教派的事? |
[08:32] | They keep pretty much to themselves, huh? | 他们不太跟外界来往 对吗? |
[08:36] | Yeah, some folks say it’s cos | 是的 有人说是因为 他们进行某种仪式 |
[08:38] | they do ceremonies up there. Voodoo or something. | 像是巫毒之类 |
[08:41] | I’ve got nothing against them. They bring in tourists. | 我个人对他们是没什么意见 他们吸引游客 |
[08:44] | – Did they let you take those pictures? | 帝红教派会让你拍那些照片吗? |
[08:46] | – Those are from the ’30s. | 那些照片? 这些是30年代的照片 |
[08:48] | – And the missing ones? | 那些没摆出来的呢? |
[08:49] | – Having them reframed. They’re under here. | 我正要拿去重新加框 就在柜子底下 |
[08:52] | – Can I take a look at ’em? – Sure. | 我可以看看吗? 没问题 |
[09:20] | – How would I get up to see them? | 怎样才能找到他们? |
[09:22] | – They don’t like strangers up there much. | 他们不喜欢陌生人 |
[09:25] | Road’s in pretty rough shape. | 路途崎岖 |
[09:27] | There’s Steveston. | 史提芬顿在这里 |
[09:32] | That’s them now. They usually shop at the feed store. | 他们来了 他们通常会到店铺买东西 |
[09:44] | Whoa, boy. | 停 小朋友 |
[10:15] | Excuse me… Ladies? | 对不起…女士们? |
[10:19] | I think I’m gonna go inside. Need anything from the feed store? | 我进去一下 你要买些什么吗? |
[10:31] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:45] | She must have problems on the asphalt. | 它一定不习惯走柏油路 |
[10:49] | Has she ever thrown a shoe? | 它有没有掉过马蹄铁? |
[10:55] | What’s her name? | 它叫什么名字? |
[11:00] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[11:03] | That’s sweet. | 真可爱的名字 |
[11:05] | Did you name her? | 是你取的? |
[11:11] | We named her all together. | 大家一起取的 |
[11:14] | I’m not allowed to talk outside. | 我不能跟外人说话 |
[11:16] | It’s all right. | 好的 |
[11:21] | I’m Dana Scully. | 我是史卡利 |
[11:25] | I don’t mean you any harm. | 我没有恶意 |
[12:04] | Brother Andrew. | 安德鲁弟兄 |
[12:14] | What are you doing? | 史卡利 你在做什么? |
[12:16] | I was just talking. | 我只是谈谈… |
[12:29] | – You all right? – Yeah, I think so. | 你没事吧? 没事 |
[12:32] | You wanna sit down? | 你想坐下吗? |
[12:50] | Interesting way of life. | 真有趣的生活方式 |
[12:52] | Get any sense about ’em? | 你对他们有什么感觉? |
[12:56] | – There’s something up there, | 他们隐瞒了一些事 穆德 |
[12:58] | Mulder. – Oh, I’ve been saying that for years. | 这话我说了好几年了 |
[13:26] | Oh, for a four-wheel drive. | 车子只能开到这里 |
[13:35] | Looks like about a mile… walk. | 看来还有1哩路要走 |
[13:39] | After you. | 我跟着你 |
[13:45] | Now, this… | 现在… 这是… |
[13:49] | That’s west. | 那是西边 |
[13:52] | What does the map say? | 地图上怎么说? |
[13:54] | That we should be there already. | 我们应该到了 |
[14:08] | Mulder, look. | 穆德 你看 |
[14:17] | We’re FBI agents! Federal police! | 我们是联邦调查局探员 联邦警察 |
[14:20] | I’m Agent Mulder. This is Agent Scully. | 我是穆德探员 这是史卡利探员 |
[14:23] | We’re here to investigate a murder. | 我们来调查一宗谋杀案 |
[14:25] | I’m gonna have to ask you to remain at a distance, please, sir. | 请你们保持距离 可以吗 先生? |
[14:28] | Your weapons are forbidden here. | 你们的武器在这里是禁止的 |
[14:31] | We can outlast you at this spot. | 在这里 我们人比你们多 |
[14:36] | You’re not leaving where we | 你们不得离开这里 |
[14:37] | stand until your guns are handed to our council. | 除非把你们的枪 交到我们的议会 |
[14:41] | You will have them again as you leave. | 你们离开时 会把枪交还给你们 |
[14:43] | – We can’t do that. – Please! | 我们不能这样做 拜托 |
[14:45] | I’m Sister Abbey. This is Brother Oakley. | 我是艾比姐妹 这是欧克里弟兄 |
[14:49] | We’re all saddened by what has | 我们都很难过 |
[14:51] | happened in your world, but it does not concern us. | 你们的世界所发生的事 但那与我们无关 |
[14:54] | Up here, no-one kills another… ever. | 在这儿 没有人会杀害别人…永远不会 |
[14:58] | We just want a few questions answered. | 我们只想问几个问题 |
[15:00] | Your weapons are unwelcome here, not you. | 你们的武器在这里不受欢迎 而不是你们 |
[15:04] | Come and pray with us, be one of us. | 和我们一起祷告 加入我们 |
[15:06] | You’ll see we harm no-one. | 你们就会知道 我们不伤害任何人 |
[15:08] | Please relinquish your weapons. | 请交出你们的武器 |
[15:16] | Please. | 麻烦你们 |
[15:35] | Now there is no reason to be afraid. | 现在没有理由要害怕 |
[16:27] | Come. Sit. | 来 坐吧 |
[16:49] | Let us pray as one. | 让我们一起祷告 |
[16:54] | We who are separate give | 我们每一个人 |
[16:56] | thanks for our allotted time in this world. | 感谢让我们来到世上 |
[17:00] | We ask for strength that we | 请求主的力量 |
[17:02] | may bring forth the bounty that God has provided. | 让我们能接受 主所提供的恩赐 |
[17:05] | Amen. | 阿们 |
[17:07] | We pray for the day of the coming – the moment of our release. | 我们为主来临之日祷告 我们得救的那一刻 |
[17:12] | Amen. | 阿们 |
[17:14] | Let us eat. | 我们用餐吧 |
[17:19] | Could we ask a few questions? | 不知道我们能否问几个问题 |
[17:21] | We’re looking for someone who may have come from here. | 我们在找一个人 我们相信可能来自这里 |
[17:24] | – We have pictures. – We do not allow pictures. | 我们有照片 我们不许拍照的 |
[17:27] | A crime has been committed. | 有一宗案子 |
[17:29] | We have certain questions we need answered, if you’ll forgive us. | 我们有些问题想问 如果你们不介意的话 |
[17:36] | What are these pictures? | 什么照片? |
[17:38] | Hotel security videos of a | 饭店监视器拍到的一男一女 |
[17:40] | man and a woman who may have committed a murder. | 他们可能是杀人嫌犯 |
[17:43] | – Where was this crime committed? – In a hotel in Washington DC. | 案发地点在哪里? 华盛顿特区的饭店里 |
[17:46] | If we can arrange for you to look at the video tape, | 如果我们安排 你们看一下录影带 |
[17:50] | maybe you can identify the individual. | 也许你们可以认出来 |
[17:54] | How much violence has this person caused in your world? | 这个人在你们的世界犯了多少暴行? |
[17:57] | Five murders so far. | 目前为止有五宗谋杀案 |
[17:59] | And may kill again, which is why we need your help. | 而且可能会再杀人 所以需要你们的帮助 |
[18:04] | Has anyone left recently? | 最近有人离开吗? |
[18:06] | Your world does not interest us! | 我们对你们的世界不感兴趣 |
[18:08] | We have no need for your violence or your questions! | 我们不需要你们的罪行或问题 |
[18:15] | I’ve said what is needed. | 我已经说了该说的 |
[18:18] | They have no right to be here at this time. | 他们没资格在这时候坐在这里 |
[18:22] | Brother Wilton, stand. | 威顿弟兄 站起来 |
[18:31] | Before we can accept any man’s person, we must accept our own. | 在我们接受别人之前 我们先要接受自己 |
[18:35] | And I ask who can stand in your sight when once you are angry? | 我问你 当你愤怒时 你的眼中还有谁? |
[18:39] | I am ashamed to lift up my face. | 我抬头时感到害羞 |
[18:41] | And I shall not be ashamed in this evil time. | 而我在这可怕的时候 不感到羞愧 |
[18:46] | Make atonements for this wrath, Brother Wilton. | 为你的愤怒而赎罪 威顿弟兄 |
[18:53] | – That’s all right, we didn’t take any offence. | 没关系 我们没受到影响 |
[18:56] | – Anger, as violence, is not tolerated. | 愤怒和暴力一样都不能容忍 |
[18:58] | He must be admonished. | 应该要告诫我们的弟兄 |
[19:04] | – He can’t breathe. – He does not need your help. | 他不能呼吸 他不需要你的帮助 |
[19:09] | He’s choking to death! | 他要噎死了 |
[19:12] | Remove Brother Aaron from the dining hall. | 把艾伦弟兄抬离饭厅 |
[19:16] | We did not invite you here to interfere. | 我们不是请你们来干涉我们 |
[19:20] | We take care of our own. | 我们自己照顾自己 |
[19:50] | – Would you like to dance? – Not right now. | 你喜欢跳舞吗? 现在不要 |
[19:55] | Look, I’m really not interested. OK? | 我真的不感兴趣 好吗? |
[19:59] | Just one dance. | 只跳一支舞 |
[20:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:06] | One dance. | 一支舞 |
[20:19] | It’s a mile to your car. | 到你们的车还有1哩 |
[20:22] | Stay on the path. | 顺着路走 |
[20:33] | Thanks for your cooperation. | 谢谢你的合作 |
[20:45] | The Addams Family finds religion. | 阿达一族成了虔诚教徒 |
[20:47] | Take me back to the 20th century. | 带我回到20世纪 |
[20:50] | – You believe all that back there? – Believe all what? | 你相信这儿的事情吗 史卡利? 相信什么? |
[20:53] | All that “We take care of our own” Business? | “我们自己照顾自己”那一套 |
[20:56] | They better take care of their own | 他们最好自己照顾自己 |
[20:57] | or that man’s a dead man. | 否则餐桌上那个人已经死了 |
[20:59] | – I think it was all an elaborate act. – What, the choking? | 我想这全都是故意的 什么 噎住那件事? |
[21:03] | No, this simple life, living from abundance crap. | 不 类似简单生活这些有的没的 |
[21:06] | These people know something, | 这些人知道一些事 史卡利 |
[21:08] | Scully. You can see it in their eyes. | 看他们的眼神就知道 他们彼此互看的方式 |
[21:10] | – You think they know the murderer? | 你认为他们知道谁是杀人犯吗? |
[21:12] | – They didn’t answer one question of ours. | 你有没有注意到他们没回答我们的任何问题? |
[21:15] | That outburst at the table was on cue. | 而且那怒气正好是暗示 |
[21:17] | Somehow they got us to answer their questions. | 总之 我们回答了他们的问题 |
[21:20] | Did you ask yourself why no children? | 你有没有问自己 为何没有看见任何小孩? |
[21:22] | That was odd. | 我知道 这很奇怪 |
[21:23] | Wanna know what’s really odd? | 你想知道更奇怪的是什么吗? |
[21:25] | You know those pictures we saw at | 你记得今天在史提芬顿的商店 |
[21:27] | the store in Steveston today? The ones from the ’30s? | 看到的照片吗? 那些30年代的照片? |
[21:30] | I swear I saw some of those same faces at the table tonight. | 我发誓我今晚在餐桌上 见过其中一些脸孔 |
[21:33] | They’ve probably been intermarrying for years. | 那些人可能彼此通婚了几年 |
[21:36] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[21:38] | Maybe not everything is as black and white as it appears to be. | 也许不是每一件事 都只有黑和白 |
[21:43] | – What are you doing? – I’m gonna go back for a little look-see. | 你在做什么? 我要再回去查探 |
[22:04] | Maybe they went to the movies. | 也许他们去看电影 |
[22:08] | – You hear that? – Uh-huh. | 你听到了吗? |
[24:14] | What do you think? | 你认为如何? |
[24:17] | I think I wanna see what’s in that cellar. | 我想去地下室看看 |
[25:06] | Come with me. I can give you information. | 跟我来 我可以给你资料 |
[26:22] | – I know who did it. – The murders? | 我知道是谁做的 那些谋杀案? |
[26:25] | You’ve heard our prayers. | 你听到了我们的祷告 |
[26:27] | You’ve seen how we live our beliefs. | 你看到我们如何活在我们的信仰中 |
[26:30] | I want you to find this killer. | 我希望你找出凶手 |
[26:33] | I want you to find him for me. | 希望你为我找到他 |
[26:37] | He was my best friend. | 他是我的好朋友 |
[26:40] | – What’s his name? – Brother Martin. | 他叫什么名字? 马丁弟兄 |
[26:44] | I called him Marty. | 我叫他马帝 |
[27:22] | Marty was different. | 马帝与众不同 |
[27:25] | What do you mean, “Different”? | 什么意思? |
[27:29] | How does he kill? | 他怎样杀人? |
[27:31] | We’re not sure. | 我们不确定 |
[27:34] | All of the victims died of cardiac arrest. | 所有受害者都死于心脏停止 |
[27:37] | – He poisons them, doesn’t he? – Maybe. How do you know that? | 他毒杀他们 对吗? 可能是 你怎么知道? |
[27:55] | I need to show you something. | 我让你看一些东西 |
[27:57] | Something about Marty. | 和马帝有关的东西 |
[28:54] | We found them out on Route 44. We were wandering. | 我们在44号路上发现这些 我们在闲逛 |
[28:57] | Marty and I used to do that – explore the edges of our world. | 马帝和我常常这样做 探索我们世界的边缘 |
[29:00] | Somebody must have left them for garbage. | 一定有人丢了这些垃圾 |
[29:03] | They are garbage. | 这些是垃圾 |
[29:05] | – Why did you keep them? – It was Martin who kept them. | 你为什么留着它们? 是马帝留下来的 |
[29:08] | Some of what I saw in the magazines, some of it was beautiful,… | 我在杂志里看到一些东西… 有些很漂亮 |
[29:12] | ..But most of it I didn’t like. It was garish. | 但有很多我不喜欢 太鲜艳了 |
[29:14] | But Martin… Marty couldn’t get enough. | 但是马丁… 马帝他无法自拔 |
[29:17] | He liked even the paper it was printed on. Slick. | 连杂志的纸他都喜欢 |
[29:22] | Marty was captured by your world. | 马帝被你们的世界所吸引 |
[29:25] | He left us to become one of you. | 他离开我们 成为你们世界的一员 |
[30:46] | Brother Wilton, the woman’s returned. | 威顿弟兄 那女人回来了 |
[30:49] | – Where is she? – With Andrew in the main house. | 在哪里? 和安德鲁在屋里 |
[30:52] | – What about the other one? – He’s missing. | 另一个呢? 他不见了 |
[31:24] | You said Marty was different. | 你说马帝与众不同 |
[31:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:30] | – How? I mean, how did he kill his victims? | 怎样不同? 他怎样杀死受害者? |
[31:33] | – I could be banished. | 我可能会被流放 |
[31:35] | Does it have something to do with the ceremony tonight? | 和今晚的仪式有关吗? |
[31:53] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么? |
[31:58] | Scully! | 史卡利! |
[32:15] | Marty is different. | 马帝与众不同 |
[32:18] | We’re all different. | 每个人都与众不同 |
[32:28] | No… | 不 |
[32:35] | Scully! | 史卡利! |
[32:40] | Get off of her! | 放开她 |
[32:57] | I asked you not to interfere. | 我要你们别干涉的 |
[33:40] | – What the hell were you doing back there? – I don’t know. | 你到底在那里干什么? 我不知道 |
[33:43] | – You don’t know?! – No. | 你不知道? 不知道 |
[33:49] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[34:01] | I wasn’t ignoring you. No. | 我没有不理你 |
[34:04] | Of course I saw you, | 我当然有看到你 |
[34:06] | I just… didn’t recognise you. That’s all. | 我只是… 没认出你来 就这样 |
[34:11] | Excuse me. I’m on a conversation. | 对不起 我在讲电话 |
[34:57] | – How you feeling? – Better. | 你觉得如何? 好多了 |
[35:02] | A little embarrassed, actually. | 事实上 有点尴尬 |
[35:05] | Why? You don’t remember any of it. | 为什么? 你一点都不记得了 |
[35:10] | It’s like I don’t remember… | 我好像完全忘了 |
[35:12] | – Why didn’t you get out before he… | 为什么你不在他…之前出去 |
[35:14] | – He said he knew who the killer was. | 因为他告诉我 他知道谁是凶手 |
[35:16] | How did you know he wasn’t the killer? | 你怎么知道他不是凶手? |
[35:20] | I believed him. | 我相信他 |
[35:27] | So, what did you see down in the cellar? | 那么你在地下室里看见什么? |
[35:31] | Just Brother Whatshisname buried in a gopher hole in the wall. | 就是那个什么弟兄 被埋在地鼠的洞里 |
[35:34] | Buried alive! | 被活埋 |
[35:37] | How do you know he was alive? | 你怎么知道他还活着? |
[35:39] | Because I was in there with him | 因为我和他一起待在那里 |
[35:41] | and his face was… different. | 而且他的脸很不一样 |
[35:43] | Even his hair was almost feminine. | 甚至他的发型 完全女性化 |
[35:44] | It was like he was going through a transformation. | 像是他经历了某种形式的转变 |
[35:47] | Changing sexes? | 改变性别? |
[35:49] | That would explain the hotel security video. | 这解释了饭店监视录影带里的影像 |
[35:52] | So you’re saying these people… | 所以 你说这些人… |
[35:54] | I know what I saw, Scully. And I | 我知道我看到什么 史卡利 |
[35:56] | saw you about to do the “Wild thing” With a stranger. | 而且我看到你几乎要跟陌生人发生关系 |
[36:04] | Think he was trying to kill me? | 你想他要杀我吗? |
[36:08] | Maybe it’s the sex that kills. | 可能是性爱置人于死地 |
[36:10] | Well, if he was trying to kill me, | 好吧 如果他要杀我 |
[36:12] | why did they let us go? | 他们为什么让我们走呢? |
[36:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:26] | All right, let’s break it up. | 好了 停 |
[36:31] | Outta the car. | 出来 |
[36:36] | Sorry, Officer. | 对不起 警官 |
[36:39] | You, too. | 你也出来 |
[36:41] | – You a pro? – Pro? | 你是妓女吗? 不是 |
[36:44] | Wha… | 什么? |
[37:10] | On a scale of one to ten she was a “Kind three”,… | 以一到十的计分 她只能拿到七分 |
[37:16] | ..But there was something about her. | 但是她有些特别的地方 |
[37:19] | Did she touch you or make physical contact in any other manner? | 她有碰你 或任何其他身体接触吗? |
[37:25] | Her touch was… | 她碰我… |
[37:28] | ..Electric,… | 有触电感 |
[37:31] | ..But after that I remember… only vaguely. | 之后我记得… 不太清楚 |
[37:34] | – What do you remember? – Nothing, actually. | 你记得什么? 其实没有什么 |
[37:38] | Try to remember, Michel. | 想想看 麦可 |
[37:40] | The policeman supports what you said,… | 现场那位警察证明了你说的话 |
[37:42] | ..But maybe there was something… unusual about this woman. | 但也许这女人 有些不寻常的地方 |
[37:46] | Something you’d feel | 有些事你觉得 |
[37:47] | uncomfortable telling the police on the record. | 不好意思告诉警察 |
[37:49] | – But this is off the record? – Yes. | 所以我现在说的不列入纪录? 对 |
[37:52] | What did you see, Michel? | 你见到什么 麦可? |
[37:59] | After she left the car and fought with the cop, | 在她下车后 她和警察打架 |
[38:01] | I saw her in her clothes… | 我看到她穿着的衣服 |
[38:03] | ..And she looked like… she looked like a man! | 她看来像… 她看来像个男人 |
[38:09] | She was a man? | 她是个男人 |
[38:11] | The club scene used to be so simple. | 俱乐部里的情景都很简单 |
[38:17] | It’s off the record? | 这不列入纪录吧? |
[38:20] | Scout’s honour. | 以童军的荣誉发誓 |
[38:25] | One can’t rule out the | 我们不能排除 |
[38:26] | possibility we’re looking for a transvestite. | 凶手有变装癖 |
[38:29] | I think Don Juan knows the difference between males and females. | 我想花花公子 分得出男女之间的不同 |
[38:33] | I don’t want us to ignore the obvious. | 我只是不想忽略明显的地方 |
[38:35] | How else could you explain a | 我的意思是你怎样解释 |
[38:37] | woman overpowering a 200lb cop? | 一个女人 击倒一个200磅的警察? |
[38:39] | She was a he. | “她”就是”他” |
[38:40] | Agent Mulder, Agent Scully, the | 穆德探员? 史卡利探员? |
[38:41] | credit card stolen from the last victim | 华盛顿最后一个受害人被偷走的信用卡 |
[38:44] | was just used… | 刚被人使用 |
[38:44] | ..To order takeout in a hotel downtown eight blocks from here. | 在市中心的饭店买外卖 大约离这里八个路口 |
[38:50] | It was always forbidden,… | 这是被禁止的 |
[38:53] | ..But after the first time I couldn’t help myself. | 但自从第一次之后 我便无法自拔 |
[39:01] | Touching a human man,… | 触摸一个男人 |
[39:04] | ..Or a woman,… | 或女人… |
[39:06] | ..Is as powerful for me as it was for you. | 对我冲击很大 正如对你们一样 |
[39:14] | This is Agent Scully | 这是史卡利探员 要求警方和其他探员支援 |
[39:15] | requesting police backup at 771 Catherine Street. | 地点在凯瑟琳街771号 |
[39:19] | It’s the Hotel Catherine. | 这是凯瑟琳饭店 |
[39:22] | Your world offers pleasures. | 你们的世界提供快乐… |
[39:24] | Pleasures we don’t know because we’re different. | 是我们不知道的快乐 因为我们不一样 |
[39:28] | But you know that now. | 但现在你们知道了 |
[39:31] | The others will punish me for what I’ve done. | 其他人会因我的作为惩罚我 |
[39:34] | They’ll find me… | 他们会找到我 |
[39:36] | ..Because the day is coming | 因为离开的日子即将来临 |
[39:38] | and they won’t leave without me. | 他们不会没有我而离去 |
[39:46] | Mulder! | 穆德? |
[39:55] | Delivery. | 送外卖 |
[40:03] | FBI! FBI! Clear! Stay down! | 联邦调查局 别动! 趴下! |
[40:08] | Dead body! | 尸体! |
[40:14] | Scully? | 史卡利? |
[40:16] | I’m OK. | 我没事! |
[40:51] | Scully, down the stairs. | 史卡利 在楼下 |
[41:36] | Federal agent. I’m armed! | 调查局探员! 我要开枪了! |
[41:39] | Back away! | 退后! |
[41:49] | Step away! | 走开! |
[41:54] | Step away! | 走开! |
[41:57] | Please… don’t hurt him. | 请…别伤害他 |
[42:03] | No. Step away. | 不 走开! |
[42:08] | I’m armed. | 我要开枪了 |
[42:26] | Scully! | 史卡利! |
[42:46] | The surrounding ten blocks have been secured for the past hour. | 附近十个路口 已经封锁了一个小时 |
[42:50] | We set up roadblocks on all routes out to Steveston. | 我们在所有到史提芬顿的路上设了路障 |
[42:53] | So far nothing, no reports of them. | 到目前为止没有他们的消息 |
[42:55] | There’s no way they could get through. | 他们不可能走其他的路 |
[42:57] | What if they did get through? | 如果他们真的逃走了呢? |
[42:59] | There’s only one place they’d hide. | 他们只有一个地方可以躲藏 |
[43:24] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[43:41] | We found something in the hayfield. | 我们在干草地上发现一些东西 |
[43:52] | I don’t understand. How can they disappear? | 我不明白 他们怎能就这样消失? |
[43:54] | They have no means of transportation. | 他们没有其他交通工具 |
[43:56] | No earthly means of transportation. | 没有地球上的交通工具 |