时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Relax, they’ll be here. | 放轻松 他们会来的 |
[00:10] | The bank’s gonna close in five minutes. | 再过5分钟银行就关门 |
[00:13] | Sure it wasn’t a bogus tip? | 你确定这不是假线报 |
[00:14] | No, it’s real. | 是真的 |
[00:15] | I’ve been on this long enough. I know the difference. | 我负责这案子很久了 我能分辨真假 |
[00:18] | Besides, I can feel it. | 此外 我感觉得到 |
[00:20] | I can feel them. I’m inside their heads. | 我可以感觉到他们 我能猜透他们的想法 |
[00:22] | Just as long as you keep yours! | 就如同你知道自己的想法 |
[00:27] | Message received, Agent Scully. | 收到讯号 史卡利探员 |
[00:29] | Loud and clear. | 大声而清楚 |
[00:34] | Position Five, this is Agent Willis. Do you copy? | 五号位置 这是威利斯探员 收到吗 |
[00:54] | What, are you nervous? | 怎么了 你紧张吗 |
[00:55] | Nope. | 不 |
[00:57] | I just don’t want our luck to run out. | 我只是不想把好运用尽 |
[01:01] | Baby, you are my luck. | 亲爱的 你带给我好运 |
[01:04] | And no matter what happens,… | 无论发生什么事 |
[01:06] | ..Whenever I look up at the stars,… | 只要我看着星空 |
[01:09] | ..I know you’re gonna be looking up at the same ones. | 我知道你也看着同一颗星星 |
[01:15] | The same ones, baby. | 同一颗星星 亲爱的 |
[01:25] | You make every day like New Year’s Eve! | 你让每一天都像除夕 |
[01:33] | Come on, people! | 来吧 所有人 |
[01:34] | Get down on the floor, | 趴在地上 快 |
[01:35] | now! Get down on the floor! | 趴在地上 |
[01:38] | I ain’t messin’ around here! | 我可不想出乱子 |
[01:40] | You! Down on the floor, now! Now, or you’re dead! | 你 趴在地上 快 否则让你死 |
[01:42] | Everyone! Down on the floor! | 每一个人 趴在地上 |
[01:44] | Or I’ll execute every one of you! Move! | 否则我把你们都宰了 |
[01:47] | Move! Put the money in the bag. | 快 把钱放进袋里 |
[01:50] | Now! Now! Move it! Faster! | 快点 快装 |
[01:53] | Dupre! | 别动 |
[01:54] | Drop the gun! FBI! | 把枪放下 联邦调查局 |
[01:56] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[01:57] | Now! | 快 |
[02:19] | Clear! | 退开 |
[02:24] | Watch him carefully. 11 minutes, 55 seconds. | 小心看着他 11分55秒 |
[02:27] | Clear! | 退开 |
[02:29] | Come on, Jack. | 加油 杰克 |
[02:31] | He’s been flatlined for 12 minutes. | 他心跳已停了12分钟 |
[02:33] | Another amp of epi, and we’ll go again at 360. | 再次电击 我们用到360 |
[02:37] | Clear! | 退开 |
[02:39] | Still no pulse. | 仍然没有脉搏 |
[02:43] | We’ve done all we can. I’m sorry. | 我们已尽全力 对不起 |
[02:46] | All right, let’s call off. | 好吧 撤掉设备 |
[02:48] | You want me to pronounce? | 你要我宣布放弃吗 |
[02:50] | No! You can’t give up on him. | 不 不能放弃 |
[02:53] | It’s been over 13 minutes. He’s dead. | 已经超过13分钟 他已经死了 |
[02:55] | Go up to 400. | 加到400 |
[02:56] | We lost him. Let him go. | 他已经死了 让他走吧 |
[02:58] | I’m a doctor! Go up to 400, or I’ll do it myself! | 我是个医生 加到400 不然我就自己来 |
[03:04] | Clear! | 退开 |
[03:07] | Still no pulse. | 仍然没有脉搏 |
[03:09] | Give him another amp of epi intracardial and go up to 400 again. | 注射强心剂 加到400 再一次心脏电击 |
[03:13] | Do it! | 快做 |
[03:19] | Clear! | 退开 |
[03:21] | Again! | 再一次 |
[03:23] | Come on, Jack. | 加油 杰克 |
[03:25] | Clear! | 退开 |
[03:28] | Come on! | 加油 |
[03:32] | We got a rhythm. | 有心跳了 |
[03:33] | Don’t ask me how, but he’s back! | 别问我怎么做的 但他活了 |
[03:37] | BP’s 80 over 50 and climbing. 90 over 50. | 血压80到50之间 持续上升中 |
[05:35] | Hello, Mr Goldbaum. How are we doing tonight? | 你好 葛先生 今天晚上感觉如何 |
[05:38] | I’m just going to adjust your drip. | 我先调整你的点滴 |
[05:40] | I’ll check on you again later. | 晚一点再替你检查 |
[07:20] | Any word from Willis? | 有威利斯的消息吗 |
[07:22] | Still missing. He hasn’t been home or to the office. | 还是找不到他 他没回家或回办公室 |
[07:25] | I heard something about a mutilation… | 我听到关于那些切断的 |
[07:27] | Yeah. Three fingers on Dupre’s | 是呀 杜普的三只左手手指 |
[07:29] | left hand were severed by surgical shears. | 被人以手术利器严重损坏 |
[07:32] | We lifted prints. They’re Willis’s. | 有指纹留下 是威利斯的指纹 |
[07:35] | He said he was chasing this guy for almost a year? | 你说他追捕这人快一年了 |
[07:38] | He lived the case. | 是呀 他日夜都在追查 |
[07:39] | It was all he ever thought about. | 所有注意力都在这案子上 无论他想的 谈的 |
[07:41] | What are you thinking? | 那你觉得呢 |
[07:43] | That maybe this is some kind of post-trauma psychosis. | 这可能是创伤后的精神失调 |
[07:47] | Like the way soldiers | 就像有些士兵 |
[07:48] | sometimes mutilate the body of a dead enemy. | 会毁坏敌人尸体 |
[07:51] | That still doesn’t explain why he would just vanish. | 这还是不能解释 他为什么消失了 |
[07:54] | Dupre’s partner… Who was she? | 杜普的同党 她是谁 |
[08:00] | Lula Phillips. | 露拉 菲力普 |
[08:02] | They met while she was serving | 她因杀人罪被判10年刑期 |
[08:04] | a 10-year sentence for manslaughter in Maryland. | 她在马里兰州女子监狱服刑时 他们相遇 |
[08:07] | He was a prison guard. | 他是监狱警卫 |
[08:08] | Until the warden found out their secret. | 直到典狱长发现他们的秘密 |
[08:11] | According to Lula’s cell mate, | 根据露拉监狱室友的说法 |
[08:13] | they carried on quite a torrid romance. | 他们之间的感情十分狂热 |
[08:15] | It says here she was released on May 2nd, 1993. | 上面说 她1993年5月2日出狱 |
[08:18] | One week before the first robbery at Annapolis Savings and Loan. | 第一宗安纳波里银行的劫案的一星期前 |
[08:22] | A 65-year-old female teller was pistol-whipped. | 65岁的女出纳员被手枪柄敲打 |
[08:25] | Died from a massive subdural haemorrhage. | 死于大量内出血 |
[08:28] | She didn’t put the money in the bag fast enough! | 只因她放钱入袋的速度太慢 |
[08:30] | Lovely couple! | 这一对真是绝配 |
[08:31] | Well, apparently they took turns. | 很明显他们轮流 |
[08:34] | One pulling a job, while the other one drove getaway. | 一个抢钱 另一个开车逃走 |
[08:38] | Between the two of them they’ve killed seven people | 他们两个人 共杀了七个人 |
[08:40] | and got away with close to $100,000. | 抢走了大约10万美金 |
[08:43] | That’s a lot of money, | 那是不少钱耶 |
[08:44] | now that she doesn’t have to split it. | 现在她不用把钱分两份了 |
[08:46] | Well, we’re putting her face out there. | 我们四处刊登她的照片 |
[08:48] | Local newspapers, America’s Most Wanted… | 本地报纸 全美通缉 |
[08:51] | Am I boring you? | 你会不会很烦 |
[08:53] | They were married. | 他们结婚了 |
[08:55] | Yeah, last May in Atlantic City. | 是的 去年5月在亚特兰大市办的 |
[08:57] | So what? | 又怎样呢 |
[08:58] | So I don’t think this was a simple necrophiliac mutilation. | 所以我不认为这是单纯的毁尸案件 |
[09:01] | Willis sliced and diced those fingers to get at the wedding ring. | 威利斯切割手指 是因为他要拿结婚戒指 |
[09:28] | Anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[09:31] | Lula? | 露拉 |
[09:48] | Baby, baby, baby… | 宝贝 |
[10:05] | Damn! | 该死 |
[10:29] | It’s a left thumb print. | 这是左手大拇指指纹 |
[10:31] | Look at these two bifurcations here. | 你看这两处的开口 |
[10:33] | Whoever was holding that cleaver used his left hand. | 不管拿着利器的人是谁 他用左手 |
[10:36] | “Whoever”? It was Willis. | “不管是谁”是什么意思 那是威利斯 |
[10:38] | Willis is right-handed. | 威利斯惯用右手 |
[10:39] | I checked his pistol grip at the armory. | 我在军火库检查过他的手枪 |
[10:41] | But the bank surveillance tapes show Dupre is left-handed. | 银行的监视录影带都显示杜普是左撇子 |
[10:45] | I’m not sure where you’re going with this. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[10:47] | How long did Willis flatline before you revived him? | 在你让他苏醒前 威利斯心跳停止了多久 |
[10:50] | Just over 13 minutes. | 刚超过13分钟 |
[10:52] | This EKG strip recorded his cardiac activity at the time. | 这是心电图纪录 记录当时的心跳 |
[10:55] | In your medical opinion, what does that look like? | 现在以你的医学判断 看起来像什么 |
[10:58] | It could be anything. | 这可能代表任何意义 |
[11:01] | Instrument malfunction, electrical overload… | 机器故障 电量超载 |
[11:04] | But what does it look like? | 但这看来像什么 |
[11:07] | Two heartbeats. | 两个心跳 |
[11:10] | Dupre and Willis went into | 你说杜普和威利斯 |
[11:11] | cardiac arrest at the exact same time, right? | 是同时心脏停止 对吗 |
[11:14] | Right… | 对的 |
[11:15] | For a period of minutes, both men were technically dead. | 表示同一时间内 技术上是两个人同时死亡 |
[11:19] | Technically. But we resuscitated Willis. | 技术上是的 但我们救活了威利斯 |
[11:21] | You resuscitated his body. | 你救活了他的身体 |
[11:23] | Mulder… | 穆德 |
[11:24] | Two men died in that crash room, Scully. | 两个人死在急诊室 史卡利 |
[11:27] | One man came back. | 一个人回来了 |
[11:28] | The question is,… | 问题是 |
[11:31] | ..Which one? | 哪一个 |
[11:41] | What can you tell me about near-death experiences, Agent Scully? | 你能说些临死经验吗 史卡利探员 |
[11:46] | The usual stuff. | 通常是这样 |
[11:47] | The tunnel, the light, | 隧道 光 |
[11:48] | people rising up and viewing their own bodies. | 人们浮起来 看见自己的身体 |
[11:51] | As a scientist, how do you account for the phenomenon? | 身为一个科学家 你如何解释这现象呢 |
[11:53] | Some sort of dissociative hallucinatory activity. | 一种分离的幻觉行为 |
[11:56] | Hm. | 你知不知道 |
[11:57] | Half of all the adults who have | 有过临死经验的成年人 |
[11:59] | had a near-death experience cannot wear a watch. | 一半以上不能再带手表 |
[12:02] | The increased electrical activity | 他们身体上增加的电能 |
[12:05] | in their bodies renders the watches inoperable. | 让手腕上的表失去作用 |
[12:08] | I know this sounds kooky, | 现在我知道这听起来很诡异 |
[12:09] | but, as any biologist will tell you,… | 但任何生物学家都会告诉你 |
[12:12] | ..When cells die and genetic material begins to unfold,… | 当细胞死亡 基因物质显露时 |
[12:15] | ..A tremendous charge of energy is released. | 会释放大量能量 |
[12:17] | Doctor Varnes believes this is responsible… | 瓦尼斯博士相信能量爆发 |
[12:20] | ..For the transformational nature of the experience. | 造成了那经验的自然转化 |
[12:23] | People do return from the event profoundly changed. | 人们回来之后真的会大幅改变 |
[12:27] | Changed how? | 怎么改变 |
[12:29] | Personality shifts, | 性格转变 |
[12:30] | perceived psychic abilities, | 有了通灵能力 |
[12:32] | increased zest for life. | 增加了对生命的热情 |
[12:33] | What about the negative consequences? | 有没有负面的影响 |
[12:36] | They’re rare. But in the process of dying… | 不太多 但很明显在死亡过程中 |
[12:39] | ..There is a time during which the body is vulnerable. | 有一段时间身体是最弱的 |
[12:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:43] | Well,… | 好吧 |
[12:44] | ..There was a pilot in my support | 有一个机长的案例 |
[12:46] | group who died in a commuter plane crash,… | 他在一次空难中有过死亡经验 |
[12:48] | ..Along with his three passengers. | 同时身边还有三位乘客 |
[12:51] | This was a few years ago. | 这是好几年前的事了 |
[12:52] | Now, he recalls floating up… ..In a brilliant aura of light, and | 他回想起来 觉得在光里浮起 |
[12:56] | then feeling an overwhelming need to return to his body. | 然后觉得有巨大压力 使他回到自己的身体里 |
[13:00] | He was revived in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. | 他在救护车 到医院的途中被救活 |
[13:03] | The only survivor. | 唯一的生还者 |
[13:04] | Soon after that, the visions started. | 之后不久 幻觉开始产生了 |
[13:07] | Visions of making love to his wife, | 他常看见和他老婆 在不同地方以不同方式做爱 |
[13:09] | in ways that weren’t in his memory. | 但这不是他的记忆 |
[13:11] | Turns out that one of the dead passengers on the plane | 结果发现机上一名死去的乘客 |
[13:14] | was having an affair with his wife. | 与他老婆有染 |
[13:16] | The dead passenger’s memory, his… | 死去乘客的记忆 |
[13:18] | ..His consciousness, had survived through the pilot. | 他的意识 在机长身上保存了下来 |
[13:22] | What happened? | 后来怎样 |
[13:23] | The pilot became increasingly disoriented. | 这位机长越来越迷失 |
[13:26] | Schizophrenic, his doctor claims. | 医生说他精神分裂 |
[13:28] | He strangled his wife with an extension cord. | 有一天 他用电线勒死了自己的老婆 |
[13:35] | That’s a nice story! | 真是个好故事 |
[13:39] | I don’t discount the near-death experience. | 我相信临死经验 |
[13:42] | It can be explained empirically,… | 因为这可以凭经验 |
[13:44] | ..By stimulation of the temporal lobe. | 解释脑部暂存的刺激 |
[13:46] | I sense a big “But” Coming! | 我觉得你要说”但是”了 |
[13:48] | I still believe that Jack’s | 我最好的假设是杰克的失踪 |
[13:49] | disappearance can be explained in psychological terms. | 仍然符合心理学的解释 而不是超自然方式的解释 |
[13:52] | For instance? | 例如 |
[13:54] | The stress of the case, | 案子压力太大 |
[13:55] | the trauma of being shot, Jack’s personality… | 被射杀的创伤 还有杰克的个性 |
[13:58] | How well do you know him? | 你有多了解他 |
[14:00] | We dated. For almost a year. | 我们交往过将近一年 |
[14:02] | He was my instructor at the Academy. | 他是我受训时的讲师 |
[14:06] | The plot thickens! | 越来越复杂了 |
[14:10] | We even had the same birthday. | 我们甚至同一天生日 |
[14:13] | We used to celebrate in some | 我们都会去史丹福潜水庆祝 |
[14:14] | dive in Stafford that had a slanted pool table. | 那个池子是倾斜的 |
[14:17] | But it was always so hard for Jack to… | 但杰克总是很难放松 |
[14:20] | ..Relax. It was impossible for him, really. | 真的很难 |
[14:23] | He was always so… intense, so relentlessly determined. | 他常常神经紧绷 总是努力不懈 |
[14:27] | Do you believe he’s | 你相信他倾向 |
[14:28] | predisposed to this type of psychotic episode? | 这样的精神状况吗 |
[14:31] | It’s a long way from saying Jack had a near-death experience… | 我相信 杰克有临死经验 |
[14:35] | ..To saying his body’s been inhabited by Warren Dupre. | 而不是指他的身体 被华伦 杜普占有 |
[14:40] | A long way! | 这可差很多 |
[14:46] | What the hell…?! | 搞什么 |
[14:50] | You’re such a creature of habit, Tommy. | 你真是个懒傢伙 汤米 |
[14:52] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[14:54] | Get outta bed. | 下床 |
[14:55] | I ain’t got no clothes on. | 我没穿衣服 |
[14:57] | Get outta bed! I don’t wanna shoot you lying down. | 下床 我不要在你躺着时射杀你 |
[15:01] | Who are you | 你是谁 |
[15:01] | the rent man? | 你是房东的人吗 |
[15:02] | Cos I’m all paid up. I swear. I’m not kiddin’. | 我房租付清了 我发誓 我不是说笑的 |
[15:05] | Come on, you can go ask Cosmo. | 别这样 你可以去问柯斯摩 |
[15:07] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[15:11] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[15:12] | Where’s who? | 谁在哪里 |
[15:13] | Your sister. | 你姐姐 |
[15:15] | Huh! Lula? | 露拉 |
[15:17] | Look, I don’t know. I don’t know, | 我不知道 我发誓我不知道 |
[15:19] | I swear! I was just waiting to see her on the news. | 我正等着在电视上看到她的新闻 |
[15:22] | What’d I tell you? | 我不是说了吗 |
[15:24] | Check it out. | 自己看 |
[15:36] | The sound’s busted. | 声音坏了 |
[15:38] | Looks like they’re gonna find her before you do, pal! | 看来他们会在你之前找到她 |
[15:42] | Is that what you think? It’s not what I think. | 你这么认为吗 我不这样认为 |
[15:53] | I miss her, Tommy. | 我想念她 汤米 |
[15:56] | I miss her so bad! | 我好想念她 |
[15:58] | That’s why I came back. | 所以我才回来 |
[16:02] | Do I know you from somewhere? | 我是不是认识你 |
[16:04] | Everything I see,… | 我看到一切 |
[16:06] | ..I see her. | 我看到她 |
[16:08] | Jesus, man! You’re bleeding. | 天啊 你在流血 |
[16:16] | Even ugliness is beautiful… because of her. | 因为有她 即使丑陋也是美 |
[16:23] | OK, what are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[16:25] | You set us up, Tommy. | 你设计害我们 汤米 |
[16:28] | You sold us out to the FBI! | 你把我们卖给联邦调查局 |
[16:32] | Dupre? | 杜普 |
[16:44] | Neighbours heard a gunshot, but nobody checked it out. | 邻居听到枪声 但没有人来查看 |
[16:47] | Patrol guys responded this morning | 早上巡警过来 |
[16:49] | to an anonymous 911 and found him here. | 是有人报警才发现他 |
[16:52] | Except the rats found him first. | 先发现的应该是老鼠 |
[16:54] | The victim’s name was Thomas Phillips. | 受害者名字是汤玛斯 菲力普 |
[16:56] | That’s Lula’s brother. | 那是露拉的弟弟 |
[16:58] | There’s not a lot of family resemblance left, | 经过老鼠肆虐 以及点45手枪射击 |
[17:01] | between the rats and the .45 in the face! | 他已经和露拉长得不太像了 |
[17:03] | Oh, I hate this nicotine stuff. | 我真讨厌这尼古丁的味道 |
[17:06] | What’s the story? | 那么他的背景呢 |
[17:07] | Oh, he’s single. | 他单身 |
[17:08] | He’s lived here alone for the past seven months. | 一个人住在这儿七个月了 |
[17:11] | A few priors – small stuff, | 有些小前科 |
[17:13] | mostly. B and E, narcotics possession. | 入屋行窃 藏有迷幻药 |
[17:15] | Nothing like his big sister. | 不像他姐姐犯下大案子 |
[17:17] | Was the TV on when they found him? | 当发现他时 电视开着吗 |
[17:21] | No. Why? | 不 为什么这样问 |
[17:23] | I don’t think Tommy was much of a reader, | 我不认为汤米爱看书 |
[17:26] | since he doesn’t have any books. | 因为这里没有书 |
[17:27] | From the position of the body, | 从尸体的位置来看 |
[17:29] | I’d say maybe he was watching the tube when he was shot. | 他被射杀时应该正在看电视 |
[17:32] | Print kit’s over there. Knock yourself out! | 指纹工具在那儿 你自己找找 |
[17:35] | Get out of my way, Ace! | 老兄 别挡我的路 |
[17:36] | Regulations state, | 根据规定 |
[17:37] | to gain access to a crime scene, you gotta show ID! | 要进入犯罪现场 就得出示证件 |
[17:40] | Looks like you were right. | 看来你是对的 |
[17:43] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[17:45] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[17:51] | Is there a problem here? | 有任何问题吗 |
[17:54] | No, I just, uh… I don’t have any ID. | 不 我只是 我没有证件 |
[17:57] | Would you tell this gentleman who I am? | 麻烦你告诉这位先生我是谁 |
[18:00] | Officer, this is Agent Jack Willis. | 没问题 这是杰克威利斯探员 |
[18:02] | Violent Crimes Section of the Washington Bureau. | 华盛顿总部暴力犯罪组 |
[18:05] | Come on, let’s talk out here. | 来吧 我们谈谈 |
[18:07] | I was just doing my job, miss! | 我只是职责所在 小姐 |
[18:10] | Willis, what happened?! Half the | 天啊 威利斯 你怎么了 |
[18:12] | Bureau’s been looking for you. Where have you been? | 局里一半的人都在找你 你去哪里了 |
[18:15] | I don’t know. I just… wasn’t myself. | 我不知道 我只是不是我自己了 |
[18:17] | I just kinda… woke up out on the street! | 我在街上醒来 |
[18:20] | I’m taking you back to the hospital. | 来 我带你回医院 |
[18:22] | No way! I’m staying right here! | 不要我要留在这儿 |
[18:23] | You’re not ready to be here. | 你还没康复 |
[18:25] | Who says?! | 谁说的 |
[18:26] | Jack, you’re recovering from a major trauma. | 你受了重伤 正在痊愈中 |
[18:28] | It’s a miracle you’re even able to walk! | 你现在能走路还真是奇迹 |
[18:30] | This is Tommy Phillips’ place, right? | 这是汤米 菲力普住的地方 对吗 |
[18:33] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[18:34] | Was he killed with a .45? | 我问你一些事情 他是被点45手枪射杀的 |
[18:37] | As a matter of fact, he was. | 事实上 是的 |
[18:39] | He was! That’s Lula’s weapon of choice. | 是的 那是露拉 菲力普惯用的武器 |
[18:42] | I know these people. | 我了解这些人 |
[18:43] | I’ve been after them for a long time. | 我花了很长的时间追查这案子 |
[18:45] | We’re halfway there! | 我们完成了一半 |
[18:49] | You did open the book on this one. | 你的确负责此案 |
[18:50] | And I’ll be there when it’s closed! | 是的 当它结案时我也会在 |
[18:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:54] | But, as a colleague and as a friend,… | 但身为你的同事和朋友 |
[18:57] | ..I recommend you have a full medical evaluation. | 我建议你再做些医疗评估 |
[19:00] | Physical and psychological. | 身体上和心理上的评估 |
[19:02] | All right, fair enough. | 好的 很公平 |
[19:12] | Jack! Good to see you back among the living. | 杰克 很高兴见到你活着回来 |
[19:15] | It’s good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[19:17] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[19:18] | So what have we got here? | 找到了什么 |
[19:20] | Mulder here found a print on the TV. | 穆德发现电视上有指纹 |
[19:22] | A partial oblique. And it’s not the victim’s. | 有一部分的指纹 不属于受害者 |
[19:27] | Good work, Agent Mulder. I’m impressed! | 做得好 穆德探员 我很欣赏 |
[19:44] | That’s fancy shooting. | 射得真不错 |
[19:46] | I gotta get re-certified before they give me my weapon back. | 是呀 在他们把枪还我之前 我得重新取得证明 |
[19:51] | Well, by the looks of it, | 这样看来 |
[19:52] | I wouldn’t worry about re-certification. | 你要重新取得证明不是问题 |
[19:58] | Is there anything else you wanted? | 还有事吗 |
[20:00] | Yeah, it’s Scully’s birthday. | 是呀 史卡利的生日 |
[20:03] | I was wondering if you’d sign that for me. | 想请你在生日卡上签名 |
[20:05] | Sure! Be glad to. | 没问题 我很乐意 |
[20:08] | Always glad to celebrate the good times. | 我向来很乐意庆祝欢乐时光 |
[20:16] | There you go! | 好了 |
[20:18] | Happy birthday, Scully. | 生日快乐 史卡利 |
[20:23] | You’re two months early. | 你提早了两个月 |
[20:25] | It’s from Willis. | 这是威利斯给你的 |
[20:26] | I thought you two had the same birthday? | 我以为你们两个同一天生日 |
[20:29] | We do. | 是呀 |
[20:30] | Well, that’s news to him. | 对他来说这是新闻 |
[20:31] | I asked him to sign it. | 我要他签名 |
[20:33] | And he signed it with his left hand. | 他用了左手 |
[20:35] | You tested him. | 你试探他 |
[20:37] | Yeah. I found out evidence from the Phillips murder is missing. | 是的 在我发现菲力普 被谋杀的证据失踪之后 |
[20:40] | What evidence? | 什么证据 |
[20:41] | The print we lifted. Our best lead is gone. | 我们找到的那个指纹 我们的最佳线索不见了 |
[20:44] | Someone stole it | 在实验室要验这指纹之前 |
[20:45] | before the lab had a chance to take a look at it. | 有人把它偷走了 |
[20:50] | And you think Willis is responsible? | 而你认为是威利斯做的 |
[20:53] | I’m not sure Willis is Willis. | 我不肯定威利斯是威利斯 |
[20:56] | Can you at least accept the possibility… | 你能否至少接受这个可能性 |
[20:58] | ..That, during his near-death experience, | 也许在他的临死经验中 |
[21:01] | psychic transference occurred? | 发生了某种精神转移 |
[21:02] | Can’t you accept the possibility that this isn’t an X-File?! | 你能否接受这不是个X档案 |
[21:06] | Aside from the expected level of post-trauma stress,… | 除了这些可预期的创伤后压力 |
[21:09] | ..Jack passed both of his | 杰克通过两个医疗评估 |
[21:11] | evaluations – physical and psychological. | 身体上和心理上都没有问题 |
[21:13] | Just because someone forgets a birthday, | 无论如何 你不能因为他忘记了生日 |
[21:16] | it doesn’t mean that he’s been possessed! | 就说他的身体被别人占有 |
[21:18] | When I was studying for my medical boards, | 当我在准备医学院面试时 |
[21:21] | I forgot my birthday, too! | 也忘了自己的生日 |
[21:22] | Did you forget how to sign your name? | 你会忘了自己的签名吗 |
[21:25] | This is a copy of the automobile requisition form | 这是威利斯被枪击前一天 |
[21:28] | Willis filed the day before he was shot. | 所填的借用车辆申请表 |
[21:30] | Compare the signatures. | 比较一下签名 |
[21:36] | Like I said, Mulder – stress. All right? | 穆德 是压力 好吗 |
[21:39] | It can significantly affect someone’s cursive standard. | 我们都知道这是 足以影响一个人草写的标准 |
[21:43] | I’m afraid this doesn’t prove a thing. | 我想这并不代表什么 |
[22:19] | Agent Willis here. | 我是威利斯探员 |
[22:25] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[22:27] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[22:28] | We got a break! | 有线索了 |
[22:29] | A landlord thinks he’s got our girl. | 普利大厦房东说他发现了露拉 |
[22:32] | Hotline? | 报案热线吗 |
[22:32] | Yeah. Saw her picture in the post office. | 是的 他在邮局看到她的照片 |
[22:35] | There’s the address. | 这是地址 |
[22:36] | Jack, can I ask you something? | 杰克 我可以问你一些事吗 |
[22:38] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[22:39] | The Phillips murder. | 菲力普谋杀案 |
[22:40] | The print Mulder lifted off the TV. It’s missing. | 穆德在电视上找到的那个指纹不见了 |
[22:43] | And? | 然后呢 |
[22:45] | And you were carrying the evidence back. | 是你把那个证据带回来的 |
[22:48] | Are you implying something, Agent Scully? | 你在暗示什么吗 史卡利探员 |
[22:55] | I don’t know anything about any missing print. | 我不知道有任何指纹遗失 |
[22:58] | Now, I’m ten minutes away… | 在10分钟内我就要结案 |
[23:00] | ..From closing the biggest case of my career. | 这是我一生中最大的案子 |
[23:03] | Are you coming? | 你要来吗 |
[23:07] | What’s the apartment number again? | 再说一次那地址是几号 |
[23:09] | 202. | 202号 |
[23:10] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[23:22] | What was this guy’s name? | 这个人的名字是什么 |
[23:24] | Multrevich. | 莫特维奇 |
[23:24] | Multrevich? | 莫特维奇 |
[23:27] | All right, all right, all right! | 来了 |
[23:29] | Mr Multrevich, | 莫特维奇先生 |
[23:31] | I’m from the FBI. Jack Willis. | 我是调查局探员 杰克 威利斯 |
[23:32] | We spoke on the phone, right? | 我们在电话里谈过 对吗 |
[23:34] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[23:35] | Have you ever seen this lady? | 你有没有见过这名女子 |
[23:39] | Yeah. 207. Two days ago. | 有 207号 2天前 |
[23:42] | First and last month – cash. | 第一个月和上个月 付现金 |
[23:44] | Where’s 207? | 207号在哪里 |
[23:46] | Down the hallway. | 在楼下 转角那儿 |
[23:47] | We want you to go back inside your apartment… | 好的 莫特维奇先生 请你回到屋里 |
[23:50] | ..And stay away from the windows. Thanks. | 并远离窗口 谢谢 |
[23:54] | Where’s our backup? | 我们的支援在哪里 |
[23:56] | You said you called them, right? | 你说你通知过他们了 对吗 |
[23:58] | Should’ve been here ten minutes ago. | 是呀 应该10分钟前就要到的 |
[24:00] | She may be running down a fire escape! | 她也许会从防火巷逃走 |
[24:02] | I’m gonna call in again. | 我要再打一次电话 |
[24:05] | Look! That’s her! | 看 是她 |
[24:25] | Where is she? Where’d she go?! | 她在哪里 她去了哪里 |
[24:27] | I’ll check back here. | 我到后面看 |
[25:36] | Face down! Face down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[25:39] | Hands behind your back! | 手放在后面 |
[25:41] | Now! | 快 |
[25:52] | She’s all yours, Jack. | 她交给你了 杰克 |
[25:54] | Yeah… Like a dog on a leash. | 好 她逃不掉了 |
[26:10] | I already cuffed her. | 我已经给她戴上手铐了 |
[26:12] | They’re for you, Scully. Put ’em on. | 给你用的 史卡利 戴上手铐 |
[26:15] | What’s going on, Jack? | 怎么了 杰克 |
[26:16] | Put ’em on. Or I’ll blow you in half. | 戴上手铐 否则我就把你轰成两半 |
[26:20] | Jack | 杰克 |
[26:20] | Shut up! Put ’em on! | 闭嘴 戴上手铐 |
[26:47] | Come on, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[26:50] | Come on, get up, baby. | 过来 站起来 宝贝 |
[26:53] | Look at you… | 我要看看你 |
[26:55] | Your face is all dirty. | 你的脸都脏了 |
[26:59] | Keep your stinking hands off me! | 把你的脏手拿开 |
[27:01] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[27:02] | You ain’t gonna believe where I’ve been. | 你一定不相信我去了哪儿 |
[27:14] | Sure it’s crazy. | 当然这很疯狂 |
[27:15] | You don’t think I know it’s crazy? This isn’t my face! | 我也觉得这很疯狂 这不是我的脸 |
[27:18] | These aren’t my hands! | 这不是我的手 |
[27:21] | But it’s me in here! And I know you. | 但是我在这里 而我了解你 |
[27:23] | I know everything about you, baby. | 我了解你的每件事 宝贝 |
[27:26] | Come on, ask me something. | 来吧 问我一些事 |
[27:29] | Your birthday is April 7th. | 你的生日是4月7日 |
[27:30] | Your favourite colour is red. | 你最爱的颜色是红色 |
[27:32] | Come on… | 快点 |
[27:34] | Come on, ask me something else. Come on, ask me! | 来吧 问我其他事 快点 问我 |
[27:37] | OK… OK, what did we do after we got married? | 好吧 好吧 我们结婚后做什么事 |
[27:44] | Right after? | 之后 |
[27:47] | After that. | 在那之后. |
[27:48] | Well… we went down to the beach. | 我们走到海滩 |
[27:53] | I took out my buck knife and I sliced open my palm. | 我把小刀拿出来 我割自己的手掌 |
[27:59] | And then I slit open your palm. | 然后我割你的手掌 |
[28:05] | And we let the blood drip down in the water. | 我们让血滴进水里 |
[28:15] | Then what did you say to me? | 然后你对我说了什么 |
[28:18] | I said… | 我说 |
[28:19] | ..”This is so we can be married in all the oceans of the world.” | “所以我们在世界上 所有的海洋里结了婚” |
[28:31] | And then I made you a solemn oath. | 然后我对你发誓 |
[28:37] | To never take this ring off my finger. | 永远不脱下这戒指 |
[28:41] | Even | 永远 |
[28:45] | And I mean to keep that promise. | 我要遵守承诺 |
[28:51] | This is… This is just too weird! | 这这真是太诡异了 |
[28:56] | I can’t believe it’s really you! | 我不能相信真的是你 |
[29:02] | Don’t worry, baby. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[29:07] | It won’t make any difference in the dark. | 黑暗中不会有太大的分别 |
[29:14] | We’ll be in touch. | 谢谢你 先生 再联络 |
[29:15] | When do I get my reward? | 我什么时候可以拿到奖金 |
[29:17] | We’ll call you. | 我们会打电话给你 |
[29:19] | Now I’m worried. 12 hours with no word? | 现在我很担心 过了十二个小时仍没有回音 |
[29:23] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[29:24] | Why’s her car still sitting out front? | 为什么他们的车还停在前面呢 |
[29:26] | Why didn’t Willis call for backup? | 为什么威利斯没叫支援呢 |
[29:28] | Because it wasn’t Willis who answered the hotline. | 因为接听热线的不是威利斯 |
[29:31] | You heard the recording. It was his voice. | 你在说什么 你听听录音 那是威利斯的声音 |
[29:34] | Forget it, Bruskin. | 别提了 布鲁斯金 |
[29:35] | Plus which… the manager just ID’d him and Scully. | 还有 那个房东 也指认出他和史卡利 |
[29:39] | I said, forget it, Bruskin! | 我说别提了 布鲁斯金 |
[29:47] | This isn’t one of your X-File theories, is it? | 这不会是你的X档案理论吧 |
[29:52] | It doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想都无所谓 |
[29:55] | We’re still after the same thing. | 我们都在追踪同一件事 |
[30:04] | Mulder. | 我是穆德 |
[30:05] | FBI centrex operator. Please hold. | 联邦调查局中心接线员 请稍等 |
[30:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:08] | Guess who, Ace. | 猜猜我是谁 |
[30:10] | Willis?! | 威利斯 |
[30:13] | That depends on who you ask, don’t it? | 那要看你问谁了 对吗 |
[30:16] | Where’s Scully? | 史卡利在哪里 |
[30:17] | You’re the FBI! | 你是联邦调查局探员 |
[30:20] | You figure it out! | 你要想办法去找 |
[30:22] | Let me talk to her. | 我要和她说话 |
[30:25] | Yeah, sure. | 当然好 |
[30:30] | Mulder… | 穆德 |
[30:31] | Dana, are you OK? | 丹娜 你没事吗 |
[30:33] | Don’t… | 不要 |
[30:33] | Dana? | 丹娜 |
[30:34] | Ok! | 好 |
[30:36] | That’s it! Goodbye! | 就这样再见 |
[30:42] | It’s not gonna work, Jack. | 这没有用的 杰克 |
[30:45] | You don’t think so? | 你不认为 是吗 |
[30:47] | Bureau policy prohibits negotiating with kidnappers. | 调查局探员禁止跟绑架犯谈判 |
[30:51] | But you already know that, don’t you, Jack? | 你早就知道 不是吗 杰克 |
[30:53] | Stop calling me that! | 别这样叫我 |
[30:56] | Your name is Jack Willis. | 你的名字是杰克 威利斯 |
[30:58] | You were born February 23, 1957. | 你出生于1957年2月23日 |
[31:00] | You live at 51 Stanhope… | 你住在史丹霍普51号 |
[31:02] | My name is Warren James Dupre! | 我的名字是华伦 詹姆士 杜普 |
[31:04] | And I was born in Clammouth Falls, | 我出生于俄勒岗州卡拉马斯瀑布 |
[31:07] | Oregon, in the Year of the Rat! | 在鼠年那一年 |
[31:11] | We spent a weekend up at Pine Barrens. | 我们在派贝伦斯度周末 |
[31:14] | You taught me how to fish through the ice. | 你教我怎样在冰上钓鱼 |
[31:19] | It was your parents’ cabin. Jack, try to remember. | 那是你父母的小屋 杰克 想想看 |
[31:24] | We drove up in a snowstorm. | 在风雪中我们开车上山 |
[31:27] | Come on, Jack! | 杰克 |
[31:34] | Don’t think I didn’t see what you did! | 别以为我没看到你做了什么 |
[31:37] | I was like a little slip of paper, | 我就像医院的天花板上的 |
[31:39] | up there on that hospital ceiling. | 一张白纸 |
[31:41] | I saw everything. | 我看到了一切 |
[31:43] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[31:45] | You left me to die on that table, | 你让我死在那张桌子上 |
[31:46] | while you tried to save your friend! | 而你试着要救你的朋友 |
[31:49] | You are my friend! | 你是我的朋友 |
[31:50] | Too bad he was gone already. | 很可惜他已经离开 |
[31:53] | I watched him go. Just saw | 我看到他走了 |
[31:54] | him slip away down that long, black tunnel. | 从那又长又黑的隧道中走了 |
[31:57] | No. We brought you back. | 不 我们把你带回来了 |
[32:00] | You shot me dead! | 是你射杀我的 |
[32:04] | And then you let me die. | 然后你让我死去 |
[32:08] | No. You won’t kill me, Jack. | 不 你不会杀我的 杰克 |
[32:10] | You call me that one more time,… | 你再这样叫我 |
[32:13] | ..And I’ll make you stone cold. | 我就要你的命 |
[32:15] | Easy, baby. Easy! Not yet. | 放松 宝贝 时候还没到 |
[32:20] | Remember, she’s our ticket. | 记得 她是我们的肉票 |
[32:29] | Hey! | 给我 |
[32:34] | Got any more of this soda? | 还有这种汽水吗 |
[32:35] | You just drank the last of it. | 你刚刚喝完最后一罐 |
[32:38] | Soda…? | 汽水 |
[32:40] | How much of that have you had? | 你喝了多少罐 |
[32:42] | What’s it to you? | 跟你有什么关系 |
[32:43] | Jack Willis is diabetic. | 杰克威利斯是糖尿病患者 |
[32:46] | Which means that you are. | 表示你有糖尿病 |
[32:47] | Too much sugar in the system could lead to hyperglycaemia. | 身体里糖分太多 会导致血糖过高 |
[32:50] | Maybe that’s why your stomach’s hurting so bad. | 难怪你胃痛的如此厉害 |
[32:54] | Abdominal pain is the first sign of impending diabetic coma. | 腹痛是第一个糖尿病昏迷的症状 |
[32:58] | You need insulin. | 你需要胰岛素 |
[33:12] | I feel myself getting into their heads, | 我觉得自己渐渐进入他们的思想 |
[33:15] | and I’m scared by what I’m feeling. | 我很怕自己所感到的一切 |
[33:18] | The intoxicating freedom that | 令人兴奋的自由 |
[33:20] | comes from disconnecting action and consequence. | 是由没有连结的行动和结果而来 |
[33:24] | Theirs is a world | 他们的世界是 |
[33:25] | where nothing matters but their own needs,… | 只要他们喜欢 没什么不可以 |
[33:29] | ..Their own impossible appetites. | 他们无止尽的欲望 |
[33:32] | And while the pleasure they | 他们在暴力行动中 |
[33:34] | derive from acts of violence is clearly sexual… | 获得了性的喜悦 |
[33:37] | ..It also speaks to what Warden Jackson called | 这也是华顿杰克森说的 |
[33:40] | their “Operatic devotion to each other”. | “彼此间歌剧式的热爱” |
[33:43] | It’s a love affair… I almost envy. | 这是一个爱的故事 我几乎要羡慕他们 |
[33:53] | Cadenceville PD just | 警局刚报告 |
[33:54] | reported a drugstore was broken into here,… | 有间药房被闯入 |
[33:57] | ..On the corner of Old Forge Road and Madison. | 在麦迪逊和旧佛吉路交叉口 |
[33:59] | I’m betting that Scully | 我敢打赌 |
[34:00] | is somewhere within this five-mile radius. | 史卡利就在方圆5哩内 |
[34:04] | Am I missing something?! | 我错过了什么吗 |
[34:05] | 200 units of NPH insulin were taken with a box of syringes. | 两百个单位的胰岛素被拿走 还有一盒针筒 |
[34:10] | Willis is diabetic. | 威利斯是糖尿病患者 |
[34:11] | Get me a census report. | 给我一份人口调查报告 |
[34:12] | Let’s see how many households we’re talking about. | 看看这儿有多少户人家 |
[34:19] | Quick, quick, quick! My legs are starting to go numb! | 快 我的脚开始麻痹了 |
[34:23] | Hold on… | 撑着 |
[34:27] | What the hell…? | 到底怎么了 |
[34:28] | Drop the needle. | 放下针筒 |
[34:30] | Without this medicine, he dies. | 不打针他会死的 |
[34:32] | Yeah! So you said. | 是的 你说过 |
[34:35] | Now… put it down. | 现在放下 |
[34:37] | Unless you want me to put you down with it. | 除非你希望我杀你 |
[34:42] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[34:46] | I need that medicine! | 我需要那药 |
[34:50] | You still haven’t figured it out, have you? | 你还是没搞懂 对吗 |
[34:53] | Figured what out? | 没搞懂什么 |
[34:54] | It wasn’t my brother who set you up! | 不是我弟弟出卖你 |
[35:00] | You?! | 是你 |
[35:02] | Yeah… Me. | 对 是我 |
[35:08] | How do you think I got away so clean? | 不然你想 我怎么能那么顺利的脱身 |
[35:09] | The minute you stepped into that bank, I was out of there. | 在你进入那银行的一刻 我就溜走了 |
[35:13] | I got the money and I got rid of you! | 钱到手了 也摆脱了你 |
[35:15] | At least, I thought I did. | 至少我以为我摆脱了你 |
[35:30] | Tactical room. This is it! | 战略室 就是这里 |
[35:35] | Mulder. | 我是穆德 |
[35:36] | Listen carefully. | 小心听着 |
[35:38] | Where’s Willis? | 威利斯在哪里 |
[35:39] | Oh, he’s here somewhere. | 他在这里躺着 |
[35:41] | Let me talk to Scully. | 让我跟史卡利谈话 |
[35:42] | Not this time. | 现在不行 |
[35:44] | We don’t deal unless we know Scully’s alive. | 除非我们知道史卡利还活着 否则没得谈 |
[35:47] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[35:50] | She’s not happy, but… she’s alive. | 她不开心 但她还活着 |
[35:53] | You listen to me. You lay one hand on Scully, | 听着 你如果敢碰史卡利 |
[35:56] | and so help me God… | 我就要你好看 |
[35:57] | If I were you, i’d stop talking | 如果我是你 我会马上闭嘴 |
[35:59] | and start passing around the collection hat. | 开始到处筹钱 |
[36:02] | Cos if you ever wanna see Scully again, | 因为如果你想再看到史卡利 |
[36:04] | it’s gonna cost you a million dollars. | 要花你一百万元 |
[36:06] | Have it by this time tomorrow. I’ll tell you when and where. | 明天这个时间准备好 我会告诉你时间和地点 |
[36:11] | We got it. It’s a 202 number. | 找到了 是202号 |
[36:14] | Great! | 太好了 |
[36:15] | It’s coming through. | 过来 |
[36:18] | Here it is. | 就是这里 |
[36:19] | Get the address. | 找到住址 |
[36:21] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[36:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:25] | It’s Scully’s cellular number. | 这是史卡利的行动电话 |
[36:27] | They’re using her phone. We can’t trace them. | 他们用她的电话 我们无法追踪他们的 |
[36:40] | She’s not happy, but… she’s alive. | 她不开心 但她还活着 |
[36:43] | If I were you, i’d stop talking | 如果我是你 我会马上闭嘴 |
[36:44] | and start passing around the collection hat. | 开始到处筹钱 |
[36:47] | That last part? | 最后那部分 对吗 |
[36:48] | Yeah. Squelch the voice even more. | 对 你可以再压低那声音吗 |
[36:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:53] | Done. | 好了 |
[36:56] | If I were you, I’d stop talking | 如果我是你 我会马上闭嘴 |
[36:57] | and start passing around the collection hat. | 开始到处筹钱 |
[37:01] | Yep. Yep! There’s something there. | 对 这儿有些声音 |
[37:03] | Definitely something at the high end. | 的确有高频的声音 |
[37:07] | Let me throw on an extra Z-14 filter… | 我再加个Z14过滤器 |
[37:09] | and isolate everything over half a decibel. | 把每个声音隔去半分贝 |
[37:15] | If I were you, I’d stop talking | 如果我是你 我会马上闭嘴 |
[37:16] | and start passing around the collection hat. | 开始到处筹钱 |
[37:19] | There. That engine sound. | 这个 有引擎声音 |
[37:22] | Let’s clean it up some more! | 再清楚一点 |
[37:30] | If I were you, I’d stop talking and… | 如果我是你 我会马上闭嘴 |
[37:35] | Is that a small plane? | 是小型飞机吗 |
[37:37] | Taking off, by the sound of it. | 听起来是在起飞 |
[37:39] | Give me a minute to guess the altitude within 200ft! | 给我几分钟 我估计高度约在两百呎内 |
[37:42] | Great! | 太好了 |
[37:47] | All right, people! Settle down, | 好 各位找个位子坐下 |
[37:49] | grab a seat. Mulder says he’s got something. | 穆德找到新线索 |
[37:52] | What? An alien virus, or | 什么 外星病毒或新消息 |
[37:53] | new information on the Kennedy assassination? | 或是肯尼迪被刺的新线索 |
[37:56] | Hey, Mulder’s all right. | 穆德没问题 |
[37:58] | Pay attention, you might learn something from the man. | 注意 你会在他身上学到东西 |
[38:05] | From our last phone contact, | 由上次的电话对谈 |
[38:07] | we’ve identified what sounds like light aircraft. | 我们找到了像是小型飞机起飞的声音 |
[38:10] | Now, Washington County | 华盛顿机场就在这个区域 |
[38:11] | Regional Airport happens to fall within our area. | 就在州界的南方 |
[38:15] | Since takeoffs are north to south,… | 起飞是由北到南 |
[38:17] | ..It’s a fair bet that | 所以合理推测 |
[38:18] | our target area lies along this flight path. | 我们的目标区 是沿着这飞行路线 |
[38:22] | For those who remember math, | 如果你们记得数学 |
[38:23] | that gives us an area of three square miles to cover. | 我们只有3哩平方的范围要找 |
[38:27] | Roughly 1,000 households. | 大约一千户人家 |
[38:29] | With 100 law enforcement officials,… | 我们有一百位警力支援 |
[38:32] | ..At about 30 households per man per hour, | 每人每小时约三十户人家 |
[38:34] | we can canvass the entire area in three hours. | 应该可以 在三小时内查完这个区域 |
[38:38] | Bruskin will grid the target area and divide it among the teams. | 布鲁斯金探员 负责目标区域并且分配小组 |
[38:42] | For those of you… who don’t know already, | 至于你们还不知道的 |
[38:44] | this one’s important to me. | 这件案子对我非常重要 |
[38:46] | So, um… let’s do it right. Thanks. | 所以 让我们好好的做 谢谢 |
[38:51] | Let me see Steinberg, Calder, Westin, | 我看看 史坦堡 卡德 威士汀 |
[38:54] | Stipley and Mackowitz… | 史德里和麦可威兹 |
[39:00] | Scully? | 史卡利 |
[39:05] | Was there snow? | 那里下雪吗 |
[39:10] | Yes… Jack. | 是的 杰克 |
[39:12] | There was lots of snow. | 下了好多雪 |
[39:16] | I can’t… | 我没办法 |
[39:17] | It was December. | 那是12月 |
[39:19] | It was the weekend after Thanksgiving. | 感恩节后那个周末 |
[39:24] | I remember… | 我记得 |
[39:27] | ..A red stove. | 红色火炉 |
[39:30] | Yeah… That’s right. | 是 对的 |
[39:32] | There was a… There was a | 有一个 有一个 |
[39:33] | wood-burning stove right in the middle of the room. | 已生火的火炉在房间中央 |
[39:38] | Cold, hm? | 好冷 |
[39:40] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[39:41] | So cold… | 好冷 |
[39:43] | I remember… I had to wrap you in a blanket… | 我记得当木柴烧光的时候 |
[39:47] | ..When the wood ran out. | 我拿毯子包着你 |
[39:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:55] | No… Jack! Don’t close your eyes. | 不 杰克 别闭上眼 |
[39:58] | Come on, keep talking. | 来吧 继续说话 |
[40:01] | Jack, keep talking! Come on! | 杰克 继续说话 来吧 |
[40:03] | Down on the floor, now! Now, or you’re dead! | 趴在地板上 快 否则你们都要死 |
[40:06] | I’m gonna execute every one of you! | 我要杀掉你们每一个人 |
[40:08] | No! | 不要 |
[40:10] | No! | 不要 |
[40:12] | Shut up and do it! | 闭嘴 快做 |
[40:27] | Just a second! Who is it? | 等一下 谁 |
[40:30] | It’s Brother Tate. Could I | 我是泰特弟兄 |
[40:32] | speak with you for just one moment, please? | 能和你谈谈话吗 |
[40:36] | What do you want? | 什么事 |
[40:38] | Just a few minutes of your time, ma’am. | 只占用你几分钟 女士 |
[40:40] | Beautiful day, isn’t it? | 真是美丽的一天 |
[40:42] | I wonder if I can interest you in the word of the Lord? | 不知 我能否用神的言语吸引你 |
[40:45] | Leather-bound, in black or red. Your choice. | 皮面精装 黑或红色 你选哪一种 |
[40:47] | Go away! | 走开 |
[40:54] | This is 1-4. Target sighted. | 这是14 目标出现 |
[41:05] | Well… I guess it’s time to make that call. | 好 我想是打电话的时候了 |
[41:10] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[41:13] | It’s all on you now. | 都是你的错 |
[41:16] | He’s dead because of you. | 他因为你而死 |
[41:23] | Well… | 好吧 |
[41:26] | Guess it’s over. | 一切结束了 |
[41:28] | Whoever you are. | 不管你是谁 |
[41:34] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[41:35] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[41:36] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[41:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:40] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[41:42] | You’re why I came back. | 我为了你才回来 |
[41:52] | This is Westin. | 我是威士汀 |
[41:54] | They’ve battened down the hatches. | 他们靠近地板 |
[41:56] | No clear shot from this side. | 我这里看不清楚 |
[41:57] | What about you guys? | 你们怎样 |
[42:01] | Ditto. Hold your positions and keep radios at two. | 一样 继续留在原位置 维持在二号频道 |
[42:24] | How do we look? | 情况如何 |
[42:25] | Backup’s in. | 支援到了 |
[42:26] | But we still don’t know what’s going on. | 但我们不知里面的状况 |
[42:28] | We will soon enough. | 我们等得够久了 |
[42:30] | I kept a bottle of medicine in the other room. I’ll go get it. | 另一个房里有一瓶药 |
[42:33] | What do you say, huh? | 我去拿给你 好不好 |
[42:36] | I’ll get it for you. | 我去拿给你 |
[42:38] | Look! Look! Look! | 听我说 |
[42:40] | Look, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:42] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[42:44] | No… | 不 |
[42:45] | Listen! Listen, we… we still have her. | 听着 她还在我们手上 |
[42:48] | We can get away with this. | 我们可以胁持她离去 |
[42:50] | I don’t think so, baby. Not this time. | 我不这么想 宝贝 现在不行 |
[42:53] | Jack, put the gun down! | 杰克 把枪放下 |
[42:55] | You remember that… that light that I talked about? | 你记得我说的那种光吗 |
[42:59] | No… | 不 |
[43:00] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[43:04] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么可怕的 |
[43:07] | No! | 不 |
[43:08] | FBI! | 好了 联邦调查局 |
[43:09] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[43:10] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[43:12] | Fbi! | 联邦调查局 |
[43:19] | Scully. Are you OK? | 史卡利 你没事吧 |
[43:22] | Jack?! | 杰克 |
[43:42] | Hi. I got this from the morgue, | 你好 我从停尸间拿到这支表 |
[43:44] | along with the rest of his personal effects. | 和其他个人物品放在一起 |
[43:47] | I thought you might want it. | 我想你可能会想要 |
[43:51] | “Happy 35th. Love D.” | “35岁生日快乐 爱你的丹娜” |
[43:54] | I got it for him three years ago. | 我3年前送他的 |
[43:57] | Next of kin? | 给他的家人吗 |
[43:59] | Uh… no. | 不 |
[44:02] | Jack was an only child. | 杰克是独生子 |
[44:03] | His parents died when he was in college. | 父母在他读大学时过世 |
[44:05] | There’s a… kid over in Parklawn. | 帕克兰有个孩子 |
[44:09] | Jack’s been his big brother, | 杰克认了他当干弟弟 |
[44:10] | so I’m going to go and see him tomorrow. | 我明天要去看他 |
[44:14] | What am I gonna tell him? | 我该告诉他什么 |
[44:16] | The official story. | 官方版故事 |
[44:18] | Which is? | 哪一个 |
[44:20] | Fugitive Lula Phillips died in a shoot-out with federal agents. | 露拉 菲力普昨天 与警方枪战时身亡 |
[44:23] | It also resulted in the death of | 专案调查员杰克威利斯也死了 |
[44:25] | Special Agent Jack Willis – killed in the line of duty. | 不幸因公殉职 |
[44:34] | What am I supposed to tell myself? | 我该怎么告诉自己 |
[44:40] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[44:45] | It’s not working. It stopped. | 表停了 停在 |
[44:51] | At 6.47. | 6点47分 |
[44:53] | The exact time that Jack | 正是杰克 |
[44:54] | went into cardiac arrest at the hospital. | 在医院里心脏停止的那一刻 |
[44:57] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[44:59] | It means… | 这意思是 |
[45:03] | It means whatever you want it to mean. | 意思是你认为是什么就是什么 |
[45:08] | Good night. | 晚安 |