时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | 伊拉克领空 纬度37度 现今 | |
[01:09] | 土耳其 哈卡拉 北约监视站 土耳其伊拉克边境 | |
[01:31] | Southern Crescent to Red Crescent. | 南方新月呼叫红色新月 |
[01:33] | We got a downed plane at camp perimeter. | 有飞行物坠毁在军营附近 |
[01:35] | We have nothing in the sky at this time. | 不可能的 荧幕上没有东西 |
[01:39] | We got something down here. We’re gonna check it out. | 我们这里确实有东西 我们要去查看 |
[01:46] | Medevac One, this is Red Crescent. | 救护队一号 救护队一号 这是红色新月 |
[01:49] | Southern Crescent reports a downed aircraft in their area. | 一区的南方新月报告 那边有飞机坠毁 |
[02:54] | It’s the Grand Ole Opry on WSM Radio 650. | 这里是欧裴力650电台 |
[03:00] | When the night’s been too long and the party’s been too hearty,… | 由特好头痛药赞助 当夜晚太长和派对太多时 |
[03:05] | Goody Headache Powder straightens you right out. You have my word on that. | 特好头痛药消除所有疼痛 我保证 效果好 |
[03:20] | It was cigar-shaped, red and green lights. Fast as hell! | 它是雪茄形状的 有红绿光 快得不得了 |
[03:23] | I seen three of ’em fly over Chester County. | 我看到三架飞过赤斯特郡 |
[03:26] | Six troopers were chasing ’em down 22. | 六名士兵正在22号公路 追捕它们 |
[03:31] | I see one now! It’s over the water tower! | 我现在看到了一架 它正飞过水塔 |
[03:34] | I see it, too! | 我看到了 |
[04:49] | From the trucker’s description, | 根据货车司机的形容 |
[04:51] | the shape he fired at could have been a mountain lion. | 他所射击的东西 可能是山狮 |
[04:54] | Conceivably. | 有可能 |
[04:56] | The National Weather Service last night reported… | 国家气象局报告 |
[04:59] | ..Atmospheric conditions in this area… | 昨晚在这附近 监测到大气干扰 |
[05:02] | ..Possibly conducive to lightning. | 也许是闪电 |
[05:04] | Possibly. | 也许是 |
[05:12] | It is feasible that the truck was struck by lightning,… | 也有可能那货车被闪电击中 |
[05:15] | ..Creating the electrical failure. | 导致电路故障 |
[05:17] | It’s feasible. | 这有可能 |
[05:20] | And you know, there’s a marsh over there. | 而你知道 那边有沼泽 |
[05:23] | Those lights the driver saw may have been swamp gas. | 司机所看到的闪光 可能是沼气 |
[05:29] | – Swamp gas? – It’s a natural phenomenon. | 沼气 那是自然现象 |
[05:32] | Phosphine and methane | 腐烂的生物体 |
[05:33] | rising from decaying organic matter ignite,… | 释放出甲烷 |
[05:36] | ..Creating globes of blue flame. | 会产生蓝色火焰 |
[05:39] | Happens to me when I eat Dodger Dogs. | 当我吃热狗时也会有沼气 |
[05:42] | How can a dozen witnesses, | 怎么可能十几个目击者 |
[05:44] | including a squad of police vehicles,… | 包括三个警察小队的警车 |
[05:46] | ..Become hysterical over swamp gas? | 都因为沼气而歇斯底里 |
[05:48] | I’ve investigated multiple sightings. | 我调查过无数的目击案件 |
[05:51] | Chesapeake Bay, the Okobogee Lake, Area 51 in Nevada. | 乞沙比克湾 奥可波吉湖 内华达州第51区 |
[05:55] | None had this much supporting evidence. | 从来没有像这个案子 有这么多证据 |
[05:57] | Anecdotal data, exhaust residue, | 民众报案 不明气体残留物 |
[05:59] | radiation levels five times the norm. | 比正常高出五倍的辐射线反应 |
[06:02] | None of that evidence is conclusive. | 穆德 这些证据还不足以下结论 |
[06:04] | The question is, why was the truck driver singled out? | 问题是 为什么只有货车司机的遭遇不同 |
[06:07] | Isn’t it more plausible… | 可能是 |
[06:10] | ..That an exhausted driver got swept | 极度疲劳的司机 |
[06:12] | up in the hysteria and fired upon hallucinations? | 产生了幻觉 |
[06:16] | After all, the road can play tricks on you. | 我的意思是 毕竟道路会捉弄你 |
[06:18] | Yeah, it can play tricks on you. | 是啊 道路会捉弄你 |
[06:22] | But not like this. | 但不是像这样 |
[06:25] | I started these stopwatches at the same time. | 我在同一个时间 按下这两个计时器 |
[06:30] | I don’t know why they’re holding me. | 我不明白为什么要扣留我 |
[06:33] | This “Firing a weapon on a | 在公路开枪的罪名 |
[06:35] | county road” Charge is a lot o’ horse manure. | 真是胡说八道 我是退伍军人 |
[06:39] | I’m a vet, and I know how to handle a gun. | 我知道怎样用枪 |
[06:41] | Mr Ranheim,… | 瑞翰先生 |
[06:43] | ..Can you elaborate on the report | 你能不能详细的描述 |
[06:45] | you filed last night regarding your encounter? | 昨晚你提交的报告中 你的遭遇 |
[06:48] | It was round. | 它是圆形的 |
[06:52] | Like a saucer. | 像个碟子 |
[06:55] | And… green and orange lights. | 有绿色和橘色的光 |
[06:57] | Last night you said it was cigar-shaped and black. | 昨晚你说是像雪茄 而且是黑色的 |
[07:00] | I didn’t ask for this to happen. | 这又不关我的事 |
[07:07] | All I want is to deliver my shipment of auto parts and forget… | 我只想把货物安全送达 而且忘了 |
[07:19] | Pardon me for asking,… | 请原谅我的问题 |
[07:21] | ..But how long have you had that cough? | 请问你咳嗽多久了 |
[07:28] | Why? | 为什么问 |
[07:29] | I’m just concerned. You said you were a veteran. | 我有点担心 你说你是退役军人 |
[07:33] | – What’s that got to do with this? | 跟这个有什么关系 |
[07:35] | – The cough, the fever, the rash. | 咳嗽 发烧 起疹子 |
[07:37] | Those are symptoms of Gulf War Syndrome. | 这些都是波湾战争症候群 |
[07:40] | – I was never in the Gulf War. | 我没有参加过波湾战争 |
[07:42] | – So, how long have you not been yourself? | 好吧 你什么时候开始觉得不舒服 |
[07:50] | Since the thing last night. | 从昨晚开始 |
[07:56] | Mr Ranheim? I’m Police Chief Rivers. | 瑞翰先生 我是瑞佛斯局长 |
[07:59] | Please, forgive the misunderstanding. | 很抱歉产生误会 |
[08:01] | Your truck’s been squared away. You may go. | 你的货车已经拖出来 你可以离开了 |
[08:04] | – I’d like to examine the truck. – That won’t be necessary. | 我要检查货车 没有必要 |
[08:07] | He had an alleged close encounter. | 这个人可能与外星生物接触过 |
[08:09] | The truck will contain evidence. | 那辆货车肯定有重要证据 |
[08:11] | – If I may… – You’ve gotten all you’re gonna get. | 我能不能 你已经得到所需 |
[08:14] | – We won’t cooperate in your investigation. – Why? | 我们不再提供任何协助 为什么 |
[08:19] | Just… go away. | 你们 离开吧 |
[08:28] | Not… Not here. | 不 别说 |
[08:45] | Someone got to the police chief. Ranheim was hiding something. | 有人警告过警局局长 瑞翰在掩饰一些事情 |
[08:48] | – Ranheim was sick. – He became sick last night. | 瑞翰生病了 他从昨晚才开始生病 |
[08:51] | Excuse me, could I use your pen? | 对不起 可以借用你的笔吗 |
[08:55] | You think Gulf War Syndrome is caused by UFOs? | 波湾战争症候群 是由幽浮造成的吗 |
[08:58] | UFOs are often witnessed by soldiers during wartime. | 在战争时 常有士兵目击到幽浮 |
[09:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:05] | Mulder, the only UFOs that soldiers | 穆德 士兵们看到的幽浮 |
[09:07] | are likely to see are secret military aircraft. | 可能是秘密飞机 |
[09:11] | That’s what soldiers in Iraq said. | 是秘密飞机或武器排放的气体或燃料 |
[09:13] | The exhaust or fuel of a classified aircraft or its weapon. | 导致很多伊拉克士兵生病 |
[09:19] | There is a base in Little Rock. | 小岩城是有空军基地 |
[09:21] | You think that’s what the Air Force was flying? | 你认为军方那晚在试飞 |
[09:24] | They’d deny it. But it could | 他们否认 这很有可能 |
[09:25] | possibly explain how Ranheim developed the symptoms. | 是瑞翰咳嗽的原因 |
[09:29] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[09:30] | I’ll talk to some people when we get to Washington. | 回到华盛顿后我要找人谈谈 |
[09:34] | The military won’t discuss classified aircraft. | 军方不可能跟你谈机密飞机 |
[09:37] | They’re a government watchdog group. | 不 这些人就像是 极端监视政府者 |
[09:39] | They publish The Lone Gunman magazine. | 他们发行一本杂志叫”独枪侠” |
[09:42] | They have information on covert actions, classified weapons. | 他们有些隐密行动 秘密武器的资料 |
[09:46] | Some of their ideas are downright spooky. | 他们有些想法是非常诡异的 |
[09:49] | Check it out, Mulder. | 穆德 告诉你 |
[09:52] | – I met the guy who shot John F Kennedy. – Is that so? | 我见过暗杀肯尼迪的人 真的吗 |
[09:55] | Old dude now, but yeah. | 他现在已老了 |
[09:57] | Says he was dressed as a cop on the grassy knoll. | 但他说他那天伪装成警察 |
[09:59] | Mulder, listen to this. Vladimir Zhirinovsky, | 穆德 听着 季林诺夫斯基 |
[10:02] | leader of the Russian Social Democrats? | 俄罗斯自由民主党主席 |
[10:05] | He’s being put in power by the most evil force of the century. | 他重新掌权是由20世纪最邪恶的力量所促成 |
[10:09] | Barney? | 是卡通坏蛋吗 |
[10:12] | – The CIA. – Hm? | 中央情报局 |
[10:14] | Is this your sceptical partner? | 这位就是你那爱猜疑的搭档 |
[10:18] | She’s hot. | 她真性感 |
[10:20] | The CIA, threatened by a loss | 中央情报局因冷战结束 |
[10:22] | of power since the collapse of the Cold War,… | 在失去权力和金钱的威胁下 |
[10:24] | ..Wouldn’t dream of having the old enemy back? | 难道不想他们的死敌回来吗 |
[10:27] | You give the government too much credit. | 我认为你对政府太有信心 |
[10:32] | – The government can’t control a deficit… | 政府连财政赤字和犯罪问题都无法解决 |
[10:37] | What makes you think they can plan an elaborate conspiracy? | 什么让你想到政府有能力计划进行这样的阴谋 |
[10:40] | – She is hot. – Settle down, Frohike. | 她真性感 冷静点 佛奇 |
[10:42] | We’re not talking about a bunch of idiots up on the hill. | 我们不是在说 一群山坡上的白痴 |
[10:46] | We’re talking about a government | 我们说的是 一个政府中的政府 |
[10:48] | within a government, controlling our every move. | 控制我们每个人的一切 |
[10:51] | – How can they do that? – How? | 他们怎么做得到 怎么做 |
[10:53] | I’ll show you how. You got a $20 bill? | 试给你看 你有20元纸钞吗 |
[10:55] | Hmm… | 我找找 |
[11:15] | That’s just one method. | 这只是一个方法 |
[11:17] | They use this magnetic strip to track you. | 他们用这个磁带来追踪你 |
[11:19] | You pass through an airport metal | 当你走过机场的金属探测器 |
[11:21] | detector and they know exactly what you’re carrying. | 他们就知道你带了多少钱 和你会带到哪里去 |
[11:25] | – It is a federal crime to deface money. | 毁损纸钞是犯法的 |
[11:27] | – The strip is an anti-counterfeiting measure. | 这磁条是用来防范制造伪钞 |
[11:30] | Other countries put that strip on the outside. | 为何放在里面 别的国家是放在表面 |
[11:32] | OK! All right. What do you know about the Gulf War Syndrome? | 好了 好了 你们对波湾战争症候群了解多少 |
[11:37] | – Agent Orange of the ’90s. | 90年代的特色 |
[11:38] | – Artillery shells made with depleted uranium. | 炮管用劣质的铀制造 |
[11:41] | Have you heard of classified | 有没有听过波湾战争 |
[11:42] | planes being flown during the Persian Gulf War? | 使用秘密飞机 |
[11:45] | Why expose a secret plane to an air | 何必要暴露只要一升空 |
[11:47] | force that runs to Iran whenever you take to the air? | 人们就知道的秘密飞机 |
[11:50] | What about UFO activity during that period? | 如果是战争时 有幽浮出现又如何 |
[11:53] | UFOs caused Gulf War Syndrome! That’s a good one! | 幽浮造成波湾战争症候群 说得好 |
[11:56] | That’s why we like you Mulder, | 这就是为什么我们喜欢你 穆德 |
[11:58] | your ideas are weirder than ours! | 你的想法比我们还要奇怪 |
[12:02] | Those were the most paranoid people I have ever met. | 他们是我遇过最标准的偏执狂 |
[12:05] | How can you think that what they say is remotely plausible? | 我不知道你怎么想 他们的说法根本不足采信 |
[12:09] | It’s remotely plausible that someone might think you’re hot. | 我认为不足采信的 是有人认为你性感 |
[12:17] | Did you see the way they answered the telephone? | 你看到他们怎样接电话吗 |
[12:22] | They probably think every call | 他们八成认为 每通电话都被监听 |
[12:24] | they get is monitored and they’re followed everywhere. | 以为走到哪里都被人跟踪 |
[12:27] | It’s a form of self-delusion. | 这是一种自我妄想症 |
[12:29] | Makes them think that what they do is important… | 让他们自以为 他们重要到有人要 |
[12:36] | What’s the matter? | 什么事 |
[13:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:03] | Pitchers and catchers report for spring training this week. | 棒球的春季训练这星期开始 |
[14:08] | Yeah. What are we doing here?! | 好吧 我们在这里做什么 |
[14:11] | Missed your calling, did you, Mr Mulder? | 没接到电话 穆德先生 |
[14:16] | Maybe this year we can catch a game at Candleton Yards. | 也许今年 我们可以一起去看球赛 |
[14:20] | Of course, we wouldn’t be able to sit together. | 当然 我们不能坐在一起 |
[14:23] | That’s too bad. | 真是遗憾 |
[14:25] | Something tells me you’d have the connections to get great seats. | 我知道 你有办法拿到好位置 |
[14:29] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[14:30] | Any park in the country. | 国内任何球场 |
[14:35] | It’s just a tourist. | 那只是个游客 |
[14:38] | In our line, nothing is just what it seems. | 我的工作里 不能只看事情的表面 |
[14:43] | What am I on to? We go to | 我们在干什么 |
[14:45] | investigate a truck driver’s encounter with a UFO. | 我们去调查目击外星人的货车司机 |
[14:48] | Next thing, we discover | 却发现电子追踪器 |
[14:49] | electronic surveillance equipment. Who’s listening? | 谁在监听我们 |
[14:55] | Why won’t you tell me? | 为何不告诉我 |
[15:08] | What am I on to? | 我们在干什么 |
[15:12] | A dangerous path. | 危险的路途 |
[15:43] | The truck is bogus. 80’s the truck driver, Ranheim. | 你的货车是假的 货车司机瑞翰都是假的 |
[15:46] | First, I checked his manifest. | 我查过他的载货清单 |
[15:49] | It listed a truck carrying | 清单上记载货车 |
[15:50] | 108 cartons of auto parts weighing 3100 pounds. | 有108箱的汽车零件 重量为3100磅 |
[15:54] | I checked with three weigh stations along his route. | 当我查货车经过的三个测重站 |
[15:57] | They have it listed at 5100 pounds. | 却发现车子有5100磅 |
[15:59] | There’s something in that truck, and it’s not auto parts. | 那货车上有别的东西 而不是汽车零件 |
[16:02] | And, of course, nobody ever reported him. | 当然不会有人举报他 |
[16:05] | And Ranheim lied to us about being in the Gulf War. | 瑞翰也对我们说谎 他曾在波湾战争服役 |
[16:08] | His real name is Frank Druce. | 他的真名是法兰克度斯 |
[16:10] | And I worked hard to get this one. | 我费尽心思查到这个 |
[16:13] | He was Special Operations Black Beret in Mosul, Northern Iraq. | 他在伊拉克北部的摩苏尔 从事特别行动 |
[16:17] | Also, he didn’t get sick from the encounter the other night. | 还有 他不是从目击那晚开始生病 |
[16:20] | He’s been to the VA hospital | 他以前就去医院看病 |
[16:22] | for treatments three times in the past year. | 去年就有三次 |
[16:25] | We had it! | 我们逮到他了 |
[16:26] | We had it and we let it go. | 我们逮到他 却让他走掉 |
[16:32] | Four days ago, an Iraqi Air Force pilot shot down a UFO. | 四天前伊拉克空军飞行员击落一架不明飞行物 |
[16:36] | The wreckage, and possibly the occupants, | 残骸和飞行员 |
[16:39] | were recovered by the Army. | 被军方寻获 |
[16:41] | Ranheim would be a perfect escort… ..For the wreckage, and/or bodies, | 货车司机瑞翰是护送残骸 |
[16:45] | out of Iraq to a laboratory in the United States. | 和尸体到美国的最佳人选 |
[16:49] | That would explain why | 这就解释了 |
[16:50] | the truck weighed so much more than listed. | 为什么货车比清单上的还重 |
[16:53] | The military has, in the past,… ..Transported dangerous materials | 军方曾有以普通货车 |
[16:57] | and weapons in unmarked trucks across the US. | 运送危险物品和武器的纪录 |
[17:00] | – I sound like the The Lone Gunman guys. | 我讲话开始 像”独枪侠”那群人 是吗 |
[17:02] | – Where did you get this information? | 你从哪里拿到这种资料 |
[17:04] | Let’s just say it’s a source with a deep background. | 是个有力人士提供的 |
[17:10] | I want to know all about him. | 我想知道他全部的事 |
[17:12] | All I know is, he’s guided us away from harm. | 我只知道他让我们避开危险 |
[17:15] | How do you know that? | 你怎样知道 |
[17:17] | We work for the FBI and we’re being bugged. | 我们是联邦调查局的探员 却被监听了 |
[17:19] | What does that tell you? | 这是什么意思 |
[17:21] | That tells me that not everything is as it appears to be. | 这教我我不能只相信表面 |
[17:24] | Exactly! And for all we know, | 没错 就我们所知道的 |
[17:26] | this deep background is responsible for the bug. | 这个有力人士应该跟监听有关 |
[17:29] | He’s never lied to me. | 他从没对我说谎 |
[17:31] | I won’t break that confidence. I trust him. | 我不会怀疑他的 我信任他 |
[17:34] | Mulder, you’re the only one I trust. | 穆德 你是我唯一信任的人 |
[17:38] | Then you’re gonna have to trust me. | 这次你要相信我 |
[17:42] | Did you find out where the truck is now? | 有查出货车现在在哪里吗 |
[17:45] | Generally. It’s heading west. | 大概知道 往西走 |
[17:47] | Towards Colorado. | 往科罗拉多州去 |
[17:49] | We’ll try to intercept it and see what’s on board. | 好的 我们去拦截 看看车上载些什么 |
[17:53] | I’ll pick up a few things. | 我回家拿点东西 |
[17:54] | I’ll meet you at your place in an hour. OK? | 一小时内在你家会合 好吗 |
[18:14] | I cut the main breaker. | 我把电源切断了 |
[18:25] | – You risk exposure coming here. | 你来这里太冒险了 |
[18:27] | – What I have here is too important. | 我拿的东西太重要了 |
[18:31] | This photograph was taken by an officer at Fort Benning, Georgia. | 信封里的照片是乔治亚州班宁堡 |
[18:35] | Seventeen UFOs were spotted in one hour. | 一位警官拍下的 一小时内目击到十七架幽浮 |
[18:38] | Is that where the Iraqi wreckage is being held? | 那是在伊拉克坠毁的残骸所存放的地方吗 |
[18:41] | Are UFOs monitoring the area? | 幽浮在监视那地方吗 |
[18:45] | Nice place you have here. | 你的房子挺不错的 |
[18:51] | Wait. Wait… I-I… just want to… | 等等 我只想 |
[18:54] | take this opportunity to thank you. | 向你道谢 |
[18:56] | You’ve helped my work so much, | 你帮了我很多忙 |
[18:58] | and you’ve never asked for anything in return. | 却不要求回报 |
[19:00] | I know you’ve put yourself at great risk to do so. | 而且我知道 你冒了多大的险来帮我 |
[19:32] | This is the best photographic evidence I have ever seen. | 这是我看过 拍得最好的照片证据 |
[19:35] | When I saw the Gulf Breeze photos, I knew they were a hoax. | 我第一次见到波湾的照片 一看就知道是假的 |
[19:38] | But this is the quality of evidence the government has amassed… | 但这张 这张绝对是政府 近10年 |
[19:42] | ..At the highest classified levels. | 一直想隐藏的机密 |
[19:45] | The truck was a decoy to keep anyone looking closely… | 那货车是个假饵 让所有人不要接近班宁堡 |
[19:49] | ..Away from Fort Benning, where the Iraqi UFO is. | 他们就把伊拉克的幽浮残骸藏在那里 |
[19:52] | – We’ve got to leave for | 我们要立刻前往乔治亚州 |
[19:53] | Georgia immediately. – This photo is a fake. | 穆德 这照片是假的 |
[19:56] | What? | 什么 |
[19:57] | Look. | 你看 |
[20:00] | This soldier’s shadow is | 这士兵的影子 |
[20:02] | allegedly created by the lights from the UFO. | 应该是因为幽浮闪的光形成的 |
[20:04] | But it falls in a direction | 但影子和幽浮的位置却不对 |
[20:06] | contradictory to the craft’s position. | 有可能是 |
[20:08] | There could be an off-camera light source creating that shadow. | 别的光线所产生的影子 |
[20:12] | Look closely at the colour | 仔细看 |
[20:13] | of the light reflected in the windshield. | 挡风玻璃上所反射的光的颜色 |
[20:16] | It should be from the red lights of the UFO, | 这应该是幽浮反射的红光 |
[20:19] | but it doesn’t match the colour. | 但颜色却不符 |
[20:21] | There could be a tint in the windshield, | 也许是因为玻璃上的遮阳纸 |
[20:24] | or it could be due to atmospheric conditions. | 或者是因为大气异象所造成的 |
[20:26] | – Mulder, we should have it analysed. | 穆德 我们应该把这照片拿去作分析 |
[20:28] | – You’re determined not to believe him! | 为何你不接受 史卡利 |
[20:30] | You’re too determined to believe him! | 你就是执意不相信他 |
[20:32] | I am determined to follow a lead… | 也许是你执意要相信他 |
[20:35] | ..That may prove the existence | 我是执意要依据这线索 |
[20:36] | of extraterrestrial biological entities. | 查出外星生物的存在 |
[20:39] | – Listen… – No! | 穆德 听我说 不要 |
[20:40] | Will you just hear me?! | 请你听我说好吗 |
[20:44] | I have never met anyone so | 你是我遇过对于 |
[20:46] | passionate and dedicated to a belief as you. | 一个信念如此狂热执着的人 |
[20:49] | It’s so intense that sometimes it’s blinding. | 狂热的程度 有时会让你失去理智 |
[20:52] | But there are others who are watching you, | 监视你的人也知道 |
[20:55] | who know what I know, and,… | 我所知道的事 |
[20:58] | ..Whereas I can respect and admire your passion, | 我尊重也喜欢你的狂热 |
[21:01] | they will use it against you. | 但别人会利用这点来对付你 |
[21:05] | Mulder, the truth is out there. | 穆德 是有真相 |
[21:07] | But so are lies. | 但也有谎言 |
[21:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:06] | I had the photo analysed by the | 我用局里的电脑分析过那照片 |
[22:08] | Bureau’s computers. It appears to be legitimate. | 初步分析是真的 |
[22:11] | The photo-grain matches the pattern and density… | 这张照片在图样 密度 |
[22:14] | the colour level, shading… | 颜色 阴影方面都没有异常 |
[22:16] | Then I noticed this. It’s the moon, half full. | 后来我注意到这个 月亮是半圆的 |
[22:20] | I had the reflection in this window enlarged by 25. | 我把这反射的窗加大25倍 |
[22:23] | There’s the moon again. | 再看到月亮 |
[22:25] | A quarter full. | 却是新月 |
[22:27] | The window couldn’t catch the moon’s reflection from that angle. | 别说在那个角度 车窗是不可能有月亮的反射 |
[22:31] | You were right, Scully. It’s a fake. | 你说对了 史卡利 这是假的 |
[22:34] | He tried to deceive us. | 他想要骗我们 |
[22:37] | Now we’re alone on this. | 现在就只剩下你跟我 |
[22:40] | There’s no one we can trust. | 谁也不能相信 |
[22:43] | They went to a lot of trouble to put us on the wrong track. | 他们费尽心思要骗我们 |
[22:46] | There’s something here that no one’s supposed to find. | 这里有些东西应该没人找得到 |
[23:04] | Why didn’t you leave for Fort Benning? | 你怎么没去班宁堡 |
[23:07] | The photograph was a fake. | 那照片是假的 |
[23:11] | At least you’re not insulting | 至少 |
[23:13] | me further by feigning appalled surprise. | 请不要假装讶异来侮辱我 |
[23:15] | On the contrary, I think a compliment is in order. | 相反地 我认为用赞美比较适当 |
[23:18] | That photo was prepared by the best. | 那照片是我们 最优秀的专家所伪造的 |
[23:20] | – I thought you were my ally. – I am. | 我以为你是站在我这边的 我是的 |
[23:23] | Imagine if Eisenhower told | 想像如果艾森豪威尔欺骗盟军说 |
[23:24] | the Allies that D-day would happen in Belgium. | 大进攻的地点改在比利时 |
[23:27] | Mr Mulder, I place my life in great jeopardy every time we speak! | 穆德先生 我是冒着生命危险来跟你见面 |
[23:35] | I’ve been a participant in some of the most insidious lies… | 我曾参与最可怕的谎言行动 |
[23:38] | ..And witness to deeds that no crazed man could imagine. | 看到连疯子都无法想像的坏事 |
[23:42] | I’ve spent years watching you from my, uh… lofty position,… | 我从我高层的职位 已观察你好几年了 |
[23:47] | ..To know that you were the one I could trust. | 确定你是我能信任的人 |
[23:50] | – Then why did you lie to me? – I needed to divert you. | 那你为何对我说谎 因为我必须要扰乱你 |
[23:54] | You and Scully are excellent investigators, | 你和史卡利是优秀的探员 |
[23:57] | and your motives are just. | 而你们的动机也纯正 |
[23:59] | However, there still exist | 但有些秘密 |
[24:00] | some secrets which should remain secret. | 是不能曝光的 |
[24:03] | Truths that people are just not ready to know. | 有些真相是 人们还没准备好要知道的 |
[24:06] | Who are you to decide that for me? | 你凭什么替我做这些决定 |
[24:10] | The world’s reaction to | 世人对这些真相的反应 |
[24:11] | such knowledge would be far too dangerous. | 是极度危险的 |
[24:14] | Dangerous? You mean, in the sense of outrage? | 危险 你的意思是指愤怒 |
[24:18] | Like the reaction to the Kennedy assassination, or MIAs,… | 就像对肯尼迪被暗杀的反应或是军人失踪事件 |
[24:21] | ..Or radiation experiments on terminal patients. Watergate,… | 或是用垂死病人实验辐射线 水门事件 |
[24:25] | ..Iran Contra, Roswell, | 伊朗游击队 罗斯威尔事件 |
[24:26] | the Tuskegee experiments… Where will it end?! | 塔斯克吉实验 何时才会结束 |
[24:32] | I guess it won’t end, | 我想有像你这种人在决定真相为何 |
[24:34] | as long as men like you decide what is truth. | 就永远没有结束 |
[24:39] | That transcript you gave me of | 你给我的伊拉克通讯档案 |
[24:41] | the Iraqi file – that was the truth, wasn’t it? | 那是真的 不是吗 |
[24:44] | Why did you even bother to show it to me? | 你为何给我呢 |
[24:47] | Well, I was aware that you were on to the truck. | 我知道你在调查那货车 |
[24:50] | So I knew that down the road I would have to steer you away,… | 我知道我必须要阻止你 |
[24:54] | ..That I would have to lie to you. | 那表示我必须对你说谎 |
[24:56] | And a lie, Mr Mulder, | 穆德先生 谎言夹在 |
[24:58] | is most convincingly hidden between two truths. | 两个真相中最不容易被发现 |
[25:05] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[25:08] | If the shark stops swimming, it will die. | 当鲨鱼停止游泳时 就是他死亡之日 |
[25:14] | Don’t stop swimming. | 别停止游泳 |
[25:18] | I’m not responsible for the electronic surveillance,… | 我不是负责监听你的人 |
[25:21] | ..But I do know they can still hear you. | 但我知道他们仍在监听你 |
[26:52] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[26:56] | Are you home? | 你在家吗 |
[27:01] | Scully. Hey, I’m glad you dropped by. | 史卡利 真高兴你过来 |
[27:04] | I’ve been thinking about this whole situation. | 我一直在想这个案子 你知道吗 |
[27:06] | I think you’re right. I think | 我觉得你说的没错 |
[27:08] | they won this one and we should just move on. | 我认为他们赢了 我们必须找到卡车 |
[27:32] | I think this time you’re right, Mulder. | 我认为这次你是对的 穆德 |
[27:59] | All right, stick with him. | 好了 跟上他 |
[28:34] | Hey! | 这是你的 史卡利 |
[28:43] | Here you are. A round trip to Chicago. Here’s your credit card. | 一张芝加哥的来回机票 你的信用卡 |
[28:47] | And the plane departs at Gate 35. | 在35号门登机 |
[28:50] | I’d also like a one-way ticket to Los Angeles, | 我还要一张单程机票到洛杉矶 |
[28:52] | with a stop in Las Vegas. | 中途在拉斯维加斯转机 |
[28:54] | And for that I’ll be paying cash. | 用现金支付 |
[29:52] | 巴尔的摩 机场 | |
[30:15] | I called every weigh station and Bureau office west of Colorado. | 我打给科罗拉多州西部的每间磅重站和调查局 |
[30:19] | I tied up an air phone for three hours. | 我打了三个小时的电话 |
[30:22] | I don’t speak Japanese,… | 我不懂日文 |
[30:23] | ..But I think a man told me | 但我记得有人告诉我 |
[30:25] | to stick some sushi where the sun don’t shine! | 寿司要放在太阳晒不到的地方 |
[30:29] | My ear’s numb from being on hold for hours. | 我听电话听到耳朵都麻了 |
[30:31] | At least we can be sure they didn’t trace our call. | 至少他们无法追踪我们的电话 |
[30:35] | I couldn’t find the truck. Did you have any luck? | 我找不到货车 你进行得如何 |
[30:37] | Yup. It’s heading northwest on I-90. | 找到了 它正开往西北方向 在I90公路 |
[30:40] | We have to get a couple of tickets to Seattle. | 我们要买张去西雅图的机票 |
[30:49] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[30:51] | This truck drove across America. | 这货车穿越整个美国 |
[30:52] | People have passed it on the road. | 人们都见过它在路上跑 |
[30:54] | Probably thought it was hauling | 大概以为是载些汽车零件和傢俱 |
[30:56] | auto parts or furniture, livestock, whatever… | 或家禽之类的东西 |
[30:59] | Nobody would have suspected | 没人会想到 |
[31:01] | it was hauling a craft from another world. | 竟然载运着外星飞机 |
[31:04] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[31:41] | Mulder, we’ve been following this truck for hours. | 穆德 我们已跟了好几个小时 |
[31:46] | Maybe he knows we’re following him | 也许他知道我们在跟踪 |
[31:48] | and he’s taking an evasive route. | 所以他在绕路 |
[31:50] | If that were the case… | 如果是那样的话 |
[32:13] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | 你没事吗 没事 |
[32:29] | Ranheim! | 瑞翰 |
[32:32] | Ranheim?! | 瑞翰 |
[33:11] | Scully! | 史卡利 |
[33:17] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[33:19] | It was an extraterrestrial biological entity – alive. | 这里曾有外星生物 是活的 |
[33:23] | Where did it go? | 它去了哪里 |
[33:27] | I think we were just witness to a rescue mission. | 我想 我们刚目击到他们的救援行动 |
[33:50] | God, Mulder, I can’t stop shaking. | 天啊 穆德 我无法停止颤抖 |
[33:53] | What just happened – does it fit the profile? | 这里发生什么事 与描述符合吗 |
[33:57] | You’re asking me if it was real? | 你是在问我 这是不是真的 |
[33:59] | Did we just have a close encounter? | 是不是和外星人接触吗 |
[34:07] | No. It was another hoax. | 不 这是假的 |
[34:13] | But how could anyone generate such force? | 但怎有人能做到这样 |
[34:16] | Whatever they used, we probably haven’t heard of it. | 不管是怎么做的 我们大概没听过 |
[34:19] | Sound weapons… Stealth | 音波武器 |
[34:21] | helicopter with an ultra-high intensity light… | 隐形直升机 配备了超强的光 |
[34:24] | There’s no evidence that this was a UFO. | 这不重要 没有证据显示是幽浮 |
[34:27] | So they created this elaborate show just to deflect us again. | 他们精心策划这场好戏 只是要扰乱我们 |
[34:31] | Wouldn’t it have been easier for them just… | 但他们有 更容易的方法只要 |
[34:34] | Just to kill us. Yeah, I’ve wondered that myself. | 只要杀了我们 是的 我也有想过 |
[34:38] | But maybe they’re using me against myself, like you said before. | 但他们也许用我来扰乱我自己就像你之前所说 |
[34:42] | That I want so badly to believe | 因为我是想相信有外星生物 |
[34:44] | that I accept the obvious conclusions and walk away. | 所以我会认同所发生的事 |
[34:51] | Now we have nothing to go on. | 现在我们没有线索了 |
[34:55] | No one to turn to. | 没有帮我们的人 |
[34:57] | There’s still one player in all this who hasn’t lied to us. | 还有一个没骗过我们的人 |
[35:00] | But it’s not quite someone we can turn to. | 但也帮不上我们什么 |
[35:03] | Leverlay and Priest Rapids? | 雷维里和瑞毕兹牧师 |
[35:06] | East bank of the Columbia River. | 在哥伦比亚河的东岸 |
[35:10] | Did you send out a field investigator? | 你有没有派人去调查 |
[35:12] | And you can substantiate the sighting? | 你们确定这些目击事件吗 |
[35:16] | OK, Nick, thanks a lot. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[35:19] | I’ve contacted several | 我已和几个组织联络过 |
[35:20] | organisations that have hotlines for UFO reports. | 他们都有报告幽浮的热线 |
[35:24] | The Center for UFO Studies in Chicago,… | 像是幽浮研究中心 |
[35:26] | ..MUFON, NICAP. None of them | 幽浮研讨组织 大气现象调查委员会 |
[35:28] | have ever reported a week of such activity. | 这星期以来没有任何目击报告 |
[35:34] | The sightings follow the path of the truck. | 目击报告跟货车的路线一致 |
[35:37] | And after last night’s hoax… | 经过昨晚的假事件 |
[35:40] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[35:42] | Seven sightings in Mattawa, Washington. | 在华盛顿州的马塔瓦市 有七件目击事件 |
[35:45] | – That’s 100 miles away. – Aliens? | 离这里有1百哩 外星人吗 |
[35:48] | Looks like they want their colleague back. | 看来他们想救回他们的同事 |
[35:55] | We’ve driven full circle through Mattawa twice. | 我们已经绕了马塔瓦两圈 |
[35:58] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[36:04] | What’s over there? | 那是什么 |
[36:26] | That’s an intergalactic space greeting. | 这是外星欢迎语 |
[36:29] | – It means “Hello, space brothers.” – Good. | 意思是”你好 太空兄弟” 哦 |
[36:32] | – What’s going on here? – A UFO party. | 这里在做什么 幽浮派对 |
[36:34] | – You’ve seen UFOs? – Last two nights. | 你有见过幽浮吗 前两晚 |
[36:36] | They’re drawn to electricity. | 他们被电能吸引过来 |
[36:38] | They hover over the power plant down there. | 在那个发电厂徘徊 |
[36:57] | This is it. There’s Ranheim. | 这就是了 那是瑞翰 |
[37:05] | This place has got to have the highest level of security. | 这地方有顶级的保安措施 |
[37:09] | It’s just the kind of challenge they’re looking for. | 正是他们所渴望的挑战 |
[37:13] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:22] | – Lone Gunman. – It’s Mulder. Turn the tape recorder off. | “独枪侠” 我是穆德 把录音机关掉 |
[37:27] | – OK. It’s off. – Turn it off! | 好吧 关掉了 把录音机关掉 |
[37:30] | It’s off already! | 已经关掉了 |
[37:31] | How would you like to have… | 想要在头版刊登 |
[37:33] | ..The first substantiated | 第一张真实的 |
[37:35] | photo of an extraterrestrial biological entity? | 外星生物的照片吗 |
[37:38] | No way! An EBE?! What do we have to do? | 真的 外星生物 我们要做什么 |
[37:41] | Hack me some identification numbers. | 帮我弄些假身份 通行证 |
[37:49] | Braidwood and Stefoff. | 布雷德伍和史岱佛 |
[37:55] | Personal ID number? | 个人身分号码 |
[37:56] | 7-5-9-3 7-5-9-3. | |
[37:58] | 5-3-1-1 5-3-1-1. | |
[38:01] | Open the trunk, please. | 请打开行李箱 |
[38:16] | Park in lot 4. | 停在第四停车场 |
[38:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:29] | Hey, wait! | 等等 |
[38:33] | Display these at all times. | 进去要挂着这个 |
[38:36] | Proceed. | 过去吧 |
[38:55] | Langly said he couldn’t gain access to Level 6, so that’s… | 郎利说 他没法让我们进入第六层 所以 |
[39:03] | 六层清空 只准AA级进入 | |
[39:14] | – We have to go back to get | 我们必须回去 |
[39:16] | through that door. – We’ll look suspicious. | 穿过那门 人家会怀疑我们 |
[39:18] | – We have to find another access, | 那就想办法找别的通道 |
[39:20] | then. – Mulder, they’re not gonna let us! | 来吧 穆德 他们不会淮许的 |
[39:25] | – Could you folks come with me, please? – We’re lost… | 请你们跟我走 是的 我们迷路了 我们在找 |
[39:28] | – Just proceed down the hallway. – If you… | 请往这里走 如果你可以 |
[39:30] | Mulder. Stop. | 穆德 停止 |
[39:33] | We’re agents for the FBI. I’m reaching for my ID. | 我们是联邦调查局的探员 我要拿出我的证件 |
[39:38] | – We’re conducting an investigation. | 我们来此进行调查 |
[39:41] | – Proceed down the hallway, please. | 请往这里走 |
[39:48] | This is Level 2 to Level 6. | 第二层呼叫第六层 |
[39:50] | I have a male and a female who’ve identified… | 这里有一男一女自称 |
[39:53] | Hey! Stop! | 停止 |
[39:55] | Hold it! | 别动 |
[40:02] | He took the stairs! Go! Go! | 他从楼梯跑了 快点 |
[40:32] | Move! Move! | 快 快 |
[40:34] | Hold it! | 停止 |
[40:36] | I said, hold it! | 我说别动 |
[40:40] | Whoa! | 站住 |
[40:46] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[40:51] | Let him go! | 放他走 |
[40:53] | You’ve done well. | 你们表现不错 |
[40:55] | You’re dismissed. | 你们可以离开了 |
[41:07] | I know how badly… | 我知道你很渴望 |
[41:10] | ..How… very badly you want to look through that window. | 你渴望看那窗里有什么 |
[41:15] | But it would be pointless. | 但那没有意义 |
[41:18] | It’s dead. | 它死了 |
[41:22] | After the Roswell incident in 1947,… | 在1947年的 罗斯威尔事件后 |
[41:26] | ..Even at the brink of the Cold War,… | 甚至是在冷战期间 |
[41:28] | ..There was an ultra-secret conference, attended by the US,… | 举行了一场秘密高峰会 有美国 |
[41:32] | ..The Soviet Union, the People’s Republic of China, Britain,… | 苏联 中国 英国 |
[41:36] | ..Both Germanys, France… | 东西德 法国 |
[41:38] | And it was agreed that,… | 会中达成协议 |
[41:40] | ..Should any extraterrestrial | 如有任何外星生物 |
[41:42] | biological entities survive a crash,… | 在坠机时生存 |
[41:45] | ..The country that held that | 找到外星生物的国家 |
[41:47] | being would be responsible for its extermination. | 要负责消灭他们 |
[41:55] | I, um… | 我 |
[41:57] | ..Have the distinction of being one | 有幸成为 |
[41:59] | of three men to have exterminated such a creature. | 三位执行成员之一 |
[42:04] | I was with the CIA in Vietnam. | 那时我派驻越南中央情报局 |
[42:08] | A UFO was sighted for five nights over Hanoi. | 连续五晚在河内有幽浮出现 |
[42:11] | The Marines shot it down and brought it to us. | 陆战队把他击落并送交给我们 |
[42:18] | Maybe… it didn’t know what a gun was. | 也许 它并不知道什么是枪 |
[42:23] | Or perhaps they don’t show emotion. | 也许它们脸部没有表情 |
[42:27] | But that… | 但是当我开枪时 |
[42:30] | ..Innocent and blank expression as I pulled the trigger… | 他那无辜的样子 |
[42:35] | ..Has haunted me. | 一直盘旋在我脑海里 |
[42:39] | Until I found you. | 直到我发现了你 |
[42:42] | That’s why I come to you, Mr Mulder,… | 这就是我联络你的原因 穆德先生 |
[42:44] | ..And will continue to come to you,… | 我会继续跟你联络 |
[42:47] | ..To atone for what I’ve done. | 来弥补我所做过的事 |
[42:51] | And maybe sometime,… | 也许有一天 |
[42:54] | ..Through you, the truth will be known. | 经由你发现真相 |
[43:37] | You’re awfully quiet, Mr Mulder. | 你出奇地沉默 穆德先生 |
[43:43] | I’m wondering which lie to believe. | 我在想该相信你哪句谎话 |