| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:14] | Woman On Radio: Roger your request for assistance. | 50小组 求助讯息已收到 | 
| [00:16] | What is your present location? | 现在你的位置在哪? | 
| [00:18] | Unit 50, go ahead. | 50小组 前进 | 
| [00:20] | Suspect is now westbound. | 嫌犯现在向西岸驶去 | 
| [00:22] | Has entered the gate | 已经穿过船厂 | 
| [00:23] | of the shipworks. | 离开四月街 | 
| [00:24] | Unit 50 still in pursuit. Over. | 50小组在追捕 完毕 | 
| [00:48] | Officer On Bullhorn: Pull your vehicle over and stop! | 把车开到旁边 停车 | 
| [00:57] | Put your hands on the roof and freeze! | 把手举高别动 | 
| [01:00] | Hold it! | 站住 | 
| [01:06] | Get on the ground! | 趴在地上 | 
| [01:08] | Do it! | 快点 | 
| [01:10] | Did you hear me? | 听到没有? | 
| [01:11] | Face down! | 趴下 | 
| [01:13] | Do it! | 快点! | 
| [01:30] | Stop! | 站住 | 
| [01:31] | Armed officer! | 站住! 不然就开枪 | 
| [01:46] | I hit him. | 我打中他 | 
| [01:48] | I know I hit him. | 我知道我打中了 | 
| [01:50] | Where the hell did he go? | 他究竟去了哪里? | 
| [01:52] | He’d be bleeding bad. | 他肯定血流不止 | 
| [02:55] | …off the coast of Italy. | 利巴里群岛小组离开了意大利 | 
| [02:56] | But theirs is a very light lava. | 但那里有些熔岩… | 
| [03:00] | Because inside there must be something | 因为里面一定有 | 
| [03:02] | the weight of the heaviest rock. | 很重的石头存在 | 
| [03:04] | But, Professor, that would be Icelandic peridotite. | 但博士 那应该是”冰岛的橄榄石” | 
| [03:07] | Precisely. | 准确 | 
| [03:08] | There’s a piece chipped off. | 有一块碎了 | 
| [03:10] | By me. | 是我弄的 | 
| [03:11] | Well, what’s the rock inside? | 里面是什么? | 
| [03:13] | Icelandic peridotite, naturally. | 天然的”冰岛橄榄石” | 
| [03:15] | When I saw this, I stopped chipping. | 当我一发现 我就停手了 | 
| [03:22] | Mulder. | 我是穆德 | 
| [03:23] | Are you watching channel eight? | 你在看8号频道吗? | 
| [03:26] | What’s your conclusion? | …横越世界 你的结论是什么? | 
| [03:28] | Science does not jump to conclusions. | 科学没有直接跳到结论的 | 
| [03:30] | Science is not a guessing game. | 科学不是猜谜游戏… | 
| [03:32] | …where a 60-mile high-speed car chase | 就是今晚稍早的 | 
| [03:35] | ended early this evening… | 60哩高速追截的现场 | 
| [03:37] | the suspect eluding capture by leaping into the harbor | 嫌犯逃避追捕而跳进海港 | 
| [03:41] | but not before injuring several Ardis police officers. | 之前还伤了好几个亚迪斯警员 | 
| [03:44] | We have Captain Roy Lacerio standing by. | 我们来听听队长洛伊 拉西里奥怎么说 | 
| [03:47] | How was the man able to escape | 队长 这男子是如何逃脱的? | 
| [03:48] | and how seriously injured were the officers involved? | 警员的伤势如何? | 
| [03:51] | Those details are still unclear. | 详细情况还不清楚 我会跟几个警察谈谈 | 
| [03:53] | I’ll be talking with several… | 我们需要你 队长 | 
| [03:55] | I’m sorry… You’ll have to excuse me. | 对不起 失陪一下 | 
| [03:57] | Captain Roy Lacerio being pulled away here | 洛伊队长 | 
| [04:00] | during an intense manhunt. | 有事被拉走 | 
| [04:07] | …Lacerio being pulled away here | 洛伊队长 | 
| [04:09] | during an intense… | 有事被拉走… | 
| [04:11] | Mulder, you’ve been through this tape 100 times. | 穆德 你已经看了上百次了 | 
| [04:14] | What exactly are you hoping to find? | 你究竟想找出什么? | 
| [04:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [04:19] | And all he told you | 他叫你 | 
| [04:21] | was to watch channel eight? | 看8号频道? | 
| [04:23] | Yeah, that’s all he said. | 对 他是那样说 | 
| [04:25] | Do we even know why the suspect | 知道嫌犯为何 | 
| [04:27] | was being chased? | 被追捕吗? | 
| [04:29] | As far as I can tell | 据我所知 | 
| [04:30] | he wouldn’t pull over for a moving violation. | 他违规且不肯停车 | 
| [04:33] | Well, that should put him | 当局把他列入 | 
| [04:34] | on the ten most wanted list. | 十大通缉名单中 | 
| [04:36] | There must be something here. | 这当中一定有蹊跷 | 
| [04:38] | Some detail | 一些细节 | 
| [04:39] | we’re not seeing. | 一些我们看不到的 | 
| [04:41] | How do you know he’s not just yanking your chain? | 你怎么知道 那个密告者不是在耍你? | 
| [04:46] | Well, he has admitted lying to you. | 他已经承认骗过你 | 
| [04:49] | He wouldn’t call if there wasn’t something here… | 我不认为没事他会打电话来 | 
| [04:52] | something he wants me to see. | 一些他希望我看到的事 | 
| [04:57] | Then what are you missing? | 那么你漏看了什么? | 
| [05:00] | There were three law enforcement agencies | 不知道你是否有留意 | 
| [05:02] | out here last night. | 昨晚有三个 不同单位在这里 | 
| [05:03] | Hunting a man on a moving violation? | 只为了追逐交通违规的人? | 
| [05:06] | I know it’s not Silence Of The Lambs | 我知道这不是”沉默的羔羊” | 
| [05:08] | but it’s what we do. | 但这是我们的工作 | 
| [05:09] | This man isn’t wearing a badge or a uniform. | 相片中这个男子 没佩戴警徽 没穿制服 | 
| [05:12] | He’s not one of yours? | 他不是你们的一员? | 
| [05:14] | No, sir. | 不是 长官 | 
| [05:15] | But it was a zoo out here. | 但我说过 外面是个动物园 | 
| [05:16] | You say the suspect was shot. | 你说嫌犯中枪 | 
| [05:18] | Why hasn’t the body been recovered? | 为何仍未打捞出尸体? | 
| [05:21] | We got our search ongoing. | 我们持续在搜查 潜水人员轮班下去打捞 | 
| [05:23] | We’re quite certain he will be found. | 我们一定会找到他 | 
| [05:26] | It’s been almost 18 hours, Captain. | 已经过了十八个小时 队长 | 
| [05:28] | Where could the body be? | 尸体会在哪里? | 
| [05:29] | There are cables and debris all over the bottom. | 水底全是电缆 垃圾 | 
| [05:32] | It’s a painstaking business. | 这真是辛苦的工作 | 
| [05:34] | Can I ask what the F.B.I.’s interest in this case | 为何联邦调查局 | 
| [05:37] | would be? | 对这案件如此关心? | 
| [05:40] | The suspect matches the description | 那嫌犯 | 
| [05:42] | of a federal fugitive. | 像是联邦通缉犯… | 
| [05:43] | Really? How’s that? | 真的?怎么会? | 
| [05:44] | No description of the suspect has been released. | 相关资料还没公布 | 
| [05:49] | If you don’t mind, can we take a look | 如果你不介意 | 
| [05:52] | at the car, please? | 我们可以看看那辆车吗? | 
| [05:53] | It’s been taken to impound. | 已经被扣留了 | 
| [05:56] | The report says that the car was registered | 报告说 车子登记在 | 
| [05:58] | to a rental agency in Gaithersburg. | 盖瑟士堡一家出租公司名下 | 
| [06:00] | They had no idea the car was even missing. | 他们不知道汽车失窃 | 
| [06:03] | You know, Mulder | 穆德 | 
| [06:04] | I think that we’re wasting our time here. | 我认为我们在浪费时间 | 
| [06:07] | I don’t know what the hell I’m supposed to find. | 我不知道我究竟要找什么 | 
| [06:17] | You can’t make out the license plate in this photo. | 这张相片看不出车牌号码 | 
| [06:29] | Scully, look at this. | 史卡利 来看看 | 
| [06:32] | What? | 什么? | 
| [06:35] | Look at the car in the photo. | 看看相片中的车 | 
| [06:39] | Look at the windshield. | 看看挡风玻璃 | 
| [06:44] | It’s not the same car. | 不是同一部车 | 
| [06:47] | It’s called a caduceus. | 是个手杖的标志 | 
| [06:49] | It’s the adopted symbol | 是医生 | 
| [06:51] | of the medical profession. | 用的标志 | 
| [06:52] | So probably only a doctor would have that on his car. | 所以可能 只有医生的车才会有那种标志 | 
| [06:57] | I had the picture enhanced. | 我把相片放大 | 
| [06:58] | The plate is different. | 车牌号码不同 | 
| [07:01] | Fast-forward. | 向前快转 | 
| [07:03] | That’s all you can make out. | 这样是最清楚了 | 
| [07:04] | The rest is obscured. | 其他都是模糊不清 | 
| [07:07] | Hey, Danny, it’s Mulder. | 丹尼 我是穆德 | 
| [07:09] | Run a Maryland plate for me. | 帮我查一查马里兰州车牌 | 
| [07:12] | All I got is a partial. | 我们只知道一部分 | 
| [07:14] | Registered to a doctor, or used to be. | 登记在一个医生名下 或者曾经吧 | 
| [07:16] | Yeah, I’ll hold. | 好 我等 | 
| [07:17] | They switched cars and lied about it. | 他们把车掉包 史卡利 隐瞒车主身分 | 
| [07:20] | Why would they do that? | 为何他们要那样做? | 
| [07:21] | Maybe the real owner of the car has something to hide. | 可能真正的车主 有些什么得掩饰的 | 
| [07:36] | Dr. Berube? | 贝鲁医生吗? | 
| [07:38] | Yes? | 什么事? | 
| [07:39] | We’re with the F.B.I. | 我们是联邦调查局人员 | 
| [07:40] | Can we have a minute? | 能打扰你几分钟吗? | 
| [07:42] | I’m very busy. | 我现在非常忙 | 
| [07:43] | Are you aware that a car registered to you | 对不起 | 
| [07:45] | was involved in a high-speed chase | 你知道 你名下的车 | 
| [07:47] | in Ardis yesterday? | 昨天在亚迪斯 涉及高速追捕的案件吗? | 
| [07:49] | Excuse me? | 什么? | 
| [07:50] | A silver Ciera, Doctor. | 银色的雪瑞车 医生 | 
| [07:51] | Do you own one? | 你有一辆银色的雪瑞吗? | 
| [07:52] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [07:53] | It was used for what? | 被用来做什么? | 
| [07:55] | A crime. | 犯罪 | 
| [07:56] | Were you aware it was even missing? | 你知道它失窃了吗? | 
| [07:57] | Not until now. | 现在才知道 | 
| [07:59] | I have a housekeeper, and she often uses the car. | 我有个管家 她经常用那车 | 
| [08:02] | It’s a second car… | 那是第二辆车… | 
| [08:03] | Please! | 请别乱动! | 
| [08:04] | They should not be excited. | 不要惹它们 | 
| [08:06] | Nothing should be touched. | 别碰任何东西 | 
| [08:08] | I thought they were friendly. | 对不起 我以为它们很友善 | 
| [08:09] | They’re part of an experiment. | 它们是实验品 | 
| [08:12] | What kind? | 是哪种实验? | 
| [08:13] | Am I under | 你是 | 
| [08:14] | some kind of suspicion? | 怀疑我什么吗? | 
| [08:15] | No. | 不 | 
| [08:17] | Then I think I’ve answered all your questions. | 那么我认为 我已经回答了你们的问题 | 
| [08:20] | Excuse me. I have more work than time. | 对不起 请离开 我有很多工作要做 | 
| [08:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:34] | Did he bite you? | 它有咬你吗? | 
| [08:35] | No, but he tried to. | 没有 但它想咬我 | 
| [08:38] | Well, it’s almost 5:00. | 快5点了 | 
| [08:39] | Let’s check with the doctor’s housekeeper | 既然我们来了 | 
| [08:41] | about the car. | 就去查查那医生的管家 | 
| [08:42] | No. | 不 | 
| [08:43] | No? What do you mean? | 不? “不”是什么意思? | 
| [08:45] | This has reached the point of absurdity. | 意思是 这已经到达很荒谬的地步 | 
| [08:48] | We’re out here on half a hunch | 我们凭直觉就出来 | 
| [08:50] | off a cryptic phone call | 只因为一个神秘电话 | 
| [08:51] | chasing down a clue that’s based on speculation. | 追踪线索就只单凭空想 | 
| [08:54] | Well, that’s all we’ve got. | 我们就只有这一点线索 | 
| [08:56] | That’s all he’s given us. | 他只给我们这个 | 
| [08:58] | Who is this Deep Throat character? | 这个密告者到底是谁? | 
| [09:00] | We don’t know anything about him. | 我们对他一无所知 | 
| [09:02] | He’s in a delicate position. | 他处于微妙的地位 | 
| [09:04] | He has access to information | 他有权查看资料 | 
| [09:06] | and indiscretion could expose him. | 稍有不慎就会暴露身份 | 
| [09:08] | You don’t know that this isn’t just a game. | 你不知道这不只是个游戏 | 
| [09:11] | He’s toying with you. | 他在玩你 | 
| [09:12] | Rationing out the facts. | 歪曲事实 | 
| [09:13] | You think he does it because he gets off on it? | 你认为是他不做才叫我做? | 
| [09:16] | No. I think he does it because you do. | 不 我认为是你做他才做 | 
| [09:45] | Mr. Mulder? | 回来了 穆德先生? | 
| [09:47] | My mother usually likes me home | 我妈妈通常让我 | 
| [09:49] | before the street lights come on. | 在天黑前回家 | 
| [09:51] | I’m surprised at you. | 我对你感到讶异 | 
| [09:53] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [09:54] | Your level of commitment seems to have diminished. | 看来你对工作的投入减低了 | 
| [09:57] | My level of commitment? | 我对工作的投入? | 
| [09:58] | I expected that you’d be working through the night | 我以为 你会整晚努力工作 | 
| [10:01] | putting the pieces together. | 收集并整理资料 | 
| [10:03] | Maybe if you’d given me something more to work with. | 也许 你多给我一点资料的话 我会的 | 
| [10:06] | I’ve given you all I can. | 能给的我都给你了 | 
| [10:07] | A news report? | 就一个新闻报导? | 
| [10:08] | And where has it led you? | 你以此延伸了多少? | 
| [10:10] | Not very far. | 不远 | 
| [10:11] | It may be further than you realize. | 或许要比你知道的还多一些 | 
| [10:13] | This has always been on your terms. | 从一开始到现在 我都听你的指示 | 
| [10:15] | I’ve been the dutiful son. | 处事独立 尽职尽责 | 
| [10:17] | This time we can just cut out the Obi Wan Kenobi crap | 但也许这次我们可以说清楚 | 
| [10:20] | and save me the trouble. | 省我一些麻烦 | 
| [10:22] | I fear you’ve become too dependent on me. | 我怕你变得太依赖我了 | 
| [10:24] | Look, I’ve got plenty to do | 告诉你 | 
| [10:26] | without chasing down your vague leads | 没有你指点的那一点烂线索 我要做很多功夫 | 
| [10:28] | or trying to decode your circular logic. | 或许还得破解你的逻辑 | 
| [10:31] | Maybe it’s you who’s become too dependent on me… | 可能你变得太依赖我 | 
| [10:34] | on my willingness to play your games. | 因为我愿意玩你的游戏才依赖吧 | 
| [10:40] | Mr. Mulder? | 穆德先生? | 
| [10:42] | What? | 什么事? | 
| [10:43] | Don’t give up on this one. | 不要放弃这次机会 | 
| [10:46] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [10:48] | You’ve never been closer. | 你从来没有这么接近 | 
| [10:50] | Closer to what? | 接近什么? | 
| [11:15] | Hello? | 你好? | 
| [11:16] | Hello? | 你好? | 
| [11:19] | Who’s there? | 是谁? | 
| [11:20] | Working late tonight, Doctor? | 医生 加班吗? | 
| [11:22] | What do you want here? | 你来做什么? | 
| [11:31] | He’s alive, isn’t he? | 他还活着 是吗? | 
| [11:33] | Has he contacted you? | 他有跟你联络吗? | 
| [11:35] | Please. | 请… | 
| [11:38] | You’re going to have to leave. | 你现在必须离开 | 
| [11:44] | If you’re from the F.B.I. | 如果你是联邦调查局的人 | 
| [11:46] | I’ve already answered all your questions. | 我已经回答了你所有的问题 | 
| [11:48] | What questions? | 什么问题? | 
| [11:50] | I had nothing to say to them. | 我没话跟他们说 | 
| [11:52] | I have nothing to say to you. | 也没有话跟你说 | 
| [11:54] | Where’s Doctor Secare? | 史卡尔医生在哪里? | 
| [11:56] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [12:01] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [12:02] | My work is very important. | 我的工作很重要 | 
| [12:06] | I must get on with my work. | 我得继续工作 | 
| [12:08] | I’m afraid… | 恐怕… | 
| [12:11] | your work is done. | 你的工作做完了 | 
| [12:20] | Anybody see anything? | 有人看到什么吗? | 
| [12:22] | No. | 没有 | 
| [12:26] | Nothing. | 没发现 | 
| [12:28] | I’m calling it off. | 取消搜查 | 
| [12:29] | Let’s get those guys out of the water. | 叫他们上岸 | 
| [12:32] | Yes, sir. Bring it in. | 是的 长官 岸上呼叫第一队 | 
| [13:14] | The county sheriff’s office is conducting the investigation. | 郡里的警察正着手调查 | 
| [13:18] | On the preliminary reports | 根据初步的报告 | 
| [13:20] | it’s being listed as a suicide. | 裁定为自杀 | 
| [13:22] | Suicide? | 自杀? | 
| [13:23] | They think that, for whatever reason | 是的 他们认为不知何种原因 | 
| [13:25] | he trashed his lab and then killed himself. | 他搞乱实验室后自杀 | 
| [13:28] | How? | 怎么死的? | 
| [13:29] | He tied one end of a roll of medical gauze | 他绑住纱布一端后 | 
| [13:33] | around his neck | 不断缠绕他的脖子 | 
| [13:34] | and the other end to this gas outlet. | 另一端缠着煤气口 | 
| [13:37] | Then he jumped. | 然后跳下去 | 
| [13:39] | Were there any witnesses? | 没有目击证人? | 
| [13:41] | Nope. | 没有 | 
| [13:42] | He kept this place | 昨天我们所遇到的人 | 
| [13:43] | like he was waiting for the people | 把这个地方搞成 | 
| [13:45] | from Good Housekeeping to show up. | 好像他要等管家来清理一样 | 
| [13:47] | I would never have pegged him to do this… | 他绝不能这样把自己绑住 | 
| [13:49] | or a Greg Louganis out the window. | 或者像跳水高手一样跳出窗口 | 
| [13:51] | I know. That gauze is troubling. | 我知道 用纱布很麻烦 | 
| [13:54] | It’s a bit too calculated, huh? | 太精准了 | 
| [13:57] | As if someone wanted to make doubly sure | 好像有人希望确定 | 
| [14:00] | he’d break his neck before he hit the ground. | 他在坠地之前颈子先断掉 | 
| [14:03] | What else do we know about Dr. Berube? | 我们还知道贝鲁医生什么? | 
| [14:08] | Terrence Allen Berube. | 泰伦斯 艾伦 贝鲁 | 
| [14:09] | Harvard Med, 1974. | 1974年哈佛大学毕业 | 
| [14:11] | He was working | 他攻读 | 
| [14:12] | on the Human Genome Project. | 人类基因工程 | 
| [14:14] | Are you familiar with that? | 你熟不熟? | 
| [14:16] | Yeah. The mapping of all human genes. | 熟 所有人类基因图 | 
| [14:18] | Maybe the most ambitious scientific endeavor | 可能很多野心科学家 | 
| [14:20] | in the history of mankind. | 努力研究人类的历史 | 
| [14:24] | There’s nothing extraordinary about that. | 对 但这不奇怪 | 
| [14:27] | There were thousands of scientists | 几千个科学家 | 
| [14:28] | working on that project. | 都在研究这个项目 | 
| [14:30] | But only one who owned a silver Ciera | 但只有死者拥有银色雪瑞车 | 
| [14:32] | and went bungee jumping | 还有用纱布缠颈子 | 
| [14:34] | with medical gauze wrapped around his neck. | 去高空弹跳 | 
| [14:37] | I’m seeing the pieces | 对不起 穆德 | 
| [14:39] | but I’m not seeing the connection. | 资料太零碎 | 
| [14:41] | Maybe that’s just it. | 我看不出之间的关连 | 
| [14:43] | Maybe we’re not seeing it | 可能我们没看出 | 
| [14:44] | because it can’t be seen, not in any obvious way. | 因为它就是看不见的 至少用常规方法看不见 | 
| [14:47] | What is this? | 你认为这是什么? | 
| [14:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [14:50] | Can you find out? | 你能帮我去化验吗? | 
| [14:52] | What will you do? | 你要做什么? | 
| [14:53] | I’ll see what else I can find out about Dr. Berube. | 看能否找到其他有关泰伦艾伦贝鲁医生的资料 | 
| [14:57] | Okay, Mulder, but I’m warning you. | 好的 穆德 但我提醒你 | 
| [14:59] | If this is monkey pee, you’re on your own. | 如果这些是猴子尿 我就不理你了 | 
| [16:03] | My first impression is | 我第一个感觉是 | 
| [16:04] | it’s some kind of bacteria specimen. | 这是一些细菌样本 | 
| [16:07] | Can I ask you where you got it? | 你在哪里找来的? | 
| [16:09] | It was recovered at a crime scene. | 在犯罪现场收集来的 | 
| [16:12] | We’ve come a long way | 我们由穆士达远道而来 | 
| [16:15] | from Colonel Mustard in the den with a rope, haven’t we? | 由洞穴里拿着绳索 | 
| [16:18] | I’m expecting | 我预期 | 
| [16:20] | it will turn out to be nothing. | 会没有结果 | 
| [16:22] | No. You’ve definitely got something here. | 不 你一定会有收获的 | 
| [16:25] | Wow. Look at this. | 看看这个 | 
| [16:26] | What are they? | 它们是什么? | 
| [16:28] | They’re the size of bacteria | 和细菌一样大小 | 
| [16:30] | but no bacteria I’ve ever seen. | 但是我没见过的细菌 | 
| [16:33] | How do you mean? | 什么意思? | 
| [16:34] | Well, most bacteria are symmetrical and smooth. | 大多数细菌是对称和圆滑 | 
| [16:38] | These are… | 这些… | 
| [16:41] | I don’t know. It’s strange. | 我不知道 很奇怪 | 
| [16:44] | You have no way of identifying them? | 你没办法确认它们是什么? | 
| [16:47] | Well, we could do a freeze fracture. | 我们可用冷冻分析 | 
| [16:49] | Take a thin slice off | 拿一小片 | 
| [16:50] | and see what’s going on inside these babies… | 看这些细菌体内有什么 | 
| [16:52] | if you don’t mind waiting. | 如你不介意等的话 | 
| [16:54] | No. No, I’ll wait. | 没问题 我等着 | 
| [17:18] | Hi, Danny. Yeah, it’s Mulder again. | 你好 丹尼 又是我穆德 | 
| [17:21] | Look, I’ve got a number this time… | 我这次要查一个电话号码 | 
| [17:23] | 555-2804, area code 301. | 我要地址和名字 | 
| [17:25] | I need an address, a name if you can get it for me. | 如果能帮我查到的话 | 
| [17:29] | All right. I’m at, uh… | 好的 我在… | 
| [17:31] | same prefix, 1517. | 前面号码一样 然后1517 | 
| [17:32] | All right. Thanks, Danny. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [17:53] | That was fast. | 这么快 | 
| [17:55] | Man’s Voice: Terry, is that you? | 泰利 | 
| [17:58] | Yeah. | 是你吗? | 
| [18:00] | Who’s this? | 是 你是谁? | 
| [18:01] | They shot me, Terry. | 他们射中我 泰利 | 
| [18:03] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [18:04] | I’ve been in the water for three days. | 我在水里待了三天 | 
| [18:07] | I’m hurt. | 我好痛 | 
| [18:08] | Where are you now? | 你在哪里? | 
| [18:09] | At a pay phone. | 我在收费电话亭 | 
| [18:11] | I’ll pick you up. Where are you? | 我去接你 你在哪里? | 
| [18:12] | Terry… | 泰利! | 
| [18:15] | You okay? | 你没事吧? | 
| [18:17] | Are you there? | 你还在吗? | 
| [18:19] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [18:21] | Hello. This man’s been hurt here. | 你好 这个男人受伤 | 
| [18:22] | I think he needs medical attention. | 我想他需要急救 | 
| [18:24] | What’s the street? What’s the street? | 哪条街? | 
| [18:26] | I’m going to call an ambulance. | 我会叫救护车 | 
| [18:28] | Sir? | 先生? | 
| [18:35] | Don’t hang up. | 别挂断 | 
| [18:36] | You got it. | 查到了 | 
| [18:37] | Hi, Danny. | 丹尼 | 
| [18:38] | I got it. | 我把地址 | 
| [18:40] | Let me get the address. | 写下来 | 
| [18:42] | All right, you ready? Mulder? | 没问题 你准备好吗? 穆德? | 
| [18:45] | I’m just writing it down now. Go ahead. | 我在写 说吧 | 
| [18:48] | Belongs to a company called Zeus Storage. 1616 Pandora. | 号码属于宙斯仓储公司1616号潘朵拉街 | 
| [18:51] | Zeus Storage. Yeah. | 是的 1616号… | 
| [18:53] | 1616 Pandora Street. | 潘朵拉街 | 
| [18:55] | That’s it. | 是的 | 
| [18:56] | All right, thanks. | 好 谢谢 | 
| [19:06] | White male, 40, weak vitals | 好的 白人男性 约40岁 身体虚弱 | 
| [19:08] | severe dyspnea and hypotension. | 呼吸困难 血压低 | 
| [19:10] | He also has a green fluid | 还有些绿色液体 | 
| [19:12] | coming from a wound | 从上腹腔的 | 
| [19:13] | right upper quadrant. | 伤口流出 | 
| [19:14] | Is he responding to CPR? | 我不知道这是什么 他对供氧气有反应吗? | 
| [19:16] | No, and we’re noticing rope veins at the neck | 没有 我们注意到 胸部心跳急促 | 
| [19:19] | and a hypersonant sounding chest. | 他脸色变青 | 
| [19:21] | He’s going real blue on us now. | 可能是气胸 | 
| [19:23] | Release the air pressing on the heart cavity. | 你做胸廓切开术 释放他胸口的气压 | 
| [19:25] | I’m going to need a cannula. | 没问题 我需要插管 | 
| [19:28] | We’re going to do a needle decompression. | 我们准备针刺减压 | 
| [19:36] | Ah… | 医护人员 发生什么事? | 
| [19:45] | What’s going on in there? | 医护人员 听到吗? | 
| [19:55] | Answer me. | 医护人员 回答我 | 
| [19:58] | What is the problem? | 医护人员 出了什么问题? | 
| [20:01] | Come in, please! | 医护人员 回答我 | 
| [20:05] | Mulder. | 穆德 | 
| [20:06] | It’s me. | 是我 | 
| [20:08] | He’s alive, Scully. | 他还活着 史卡利 | 
| [20:09] | Who? | 谁? | 
| [20:10] | The driver of the silver Ciera. | 逃犯 驾驶银色雪瑞的人 | 
| [20:12] | He called the doctor’s house. | 他打电话到医生家 | 
| [20:14] | Where is he now? | 现在他在哪里? | 
| [20:15] | I don’t know. Where are you? | 不知道 你在哪里? | 
| [20:17] | I’m at the Georgetown Microbiology Department. | 在乔治城微生物研究部 | 
| [20:20] | I’ve got something for you. | 有消息告诉你 | 
| [20:22] | Is it smaller than a silver Ciera? | 比银色雪瑞还小的吗? | 
| [20:24] | Much. | 小得多 | 
| [20:25] | And it’s not silver. It’s green. | 不是银色 而是绿色 | 
| [20:27] | What is it? | 是什么东西? | 
| [20:28] | Some kind of bacteria, each containing virus. | 一些细菌 每个含有病毒 | 
| [20:32] | Berube may have been cloning them. | 贝鲁可能已经复制了它们 | 
| [20:35] | They also contain something that looks like chloroplasts… | 它们也含有 看来像叶绿体的 | 
| [20:38] | plant cells. | 植物细胞 | 
| [20:39] | They’ve never seen anything like it. | 这里的人都没有见过 | 
| [20:41] | What could he have been doing with them? | 猜得到他要做什么用吗? | 
| [20:43] | The only reason you clone a virus inside a bacteria | 在细菌内复制病毒的唯一理由 | 
| [20:46] | is to inject it into something living. | 目的是注射入生命体 | 
| [20:49] | It’s called gene therapy | 这叫基因治疗 | 
| [20:50] | and it’s still highly experimental. | 仍然在试验中 | 
| [20:53] | Maybe that’s what he was doing with those monkeys. | 可能他拿来注射那些猴子 | 
| [20:56] | Can they tell you anything else? | 他们还说了什么呢? | 
| [20:58] | They’re just about to run some primary cell cultures | 他们正着手做细胞培养 | 
| [21:01] | and a DNA sequence. | 然后进行DNA鉴定 | 
| [21:03] | Now, I may be understating the strangeness of this, Mulder. | 我可能把这样的怪事 讲的太轻描淡写 | 
| [21:07] | Bacteria like this… | 这些细菌 | 
| [21:09] | it may have existed, but not for millions of years… | 可能早就存在 但不是几百万年 | 
| [21:13] | not since before our ancestors first crawled out of the sea. | 不是在我们的祖先 从海里爬上岸前 | 
| [21:20] | Are you there, Mulder? | 你听见了吗 穆德? | 
| [21:24] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [21:25] | Scully, keep up the good work. | 史卡利 继续努力 | 
| [23:39] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 | 
| [23:40] | Oh, Dr. Carpenter, I fell asleep. | 卡本特博士 我睡着了 | 
| [23:43] | I’ve done some work. | 我已经完成工作 | 
| [23:46] | These are the DNA sequences | 这些就是你带来的 | 
| [23:48] | from the bacteria sample you brought in. | 细菌样本的DNA序列 | 
| [23:52] | You know something about molecular biology. | 你懂一些分子生物学 | 
| [23:54] | What are you looking at? | 你知不知道你在看什么? | 
| [23:55] | I think those are genes. | 是的 我想那些是基因 | 
| [23:58] | Right. They’re called base pairs. | 对 它们称之为基础对 | 
| [24:00] | Each pair is made up | 每对由核甘酸组成 | 
| [24:02] | of something called a nucleotide. | 只有四个核甘酸存在DNA里 | 
| [24:04] | Only four nucleotides exist in DNA, four. | 四个 | 
| [24:07] | And through some miracle of design | 这些奇迹的设计 | 
| [24:09] | that we have yet to fathom | 我们了解甚少 | 
| [24:11] | every living thing is created | 每个生物 | 
| [24:13] | out of these four basic building blocks. | 都来自这四个基本的核甘酸 | 
| [24:16] | What you’re looking at is a sequence of genes | 你所看到的是 | 
| [24:20] | from the bacteria sample. | 细菌样本的基因序列 | 
| [24:22] | Normally, we’d find no gaps in the sequence. | 一般在序列间没有缝隙 | 
| [24:26] | But with these bacteria, we do. | 但这些细菌有 | 
| [24:30] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样? | 
| [24:31] | I don’t know why. | 我们不知道原因 | 
| [24:32] | But I tell you, under any other circumstances | 但我告诉你 在任何情况下 | 
| [24:36] | my first call would have been to the government. | 我会第一时间通知政府 | 
| [24:39] | What exactly did you find? | 你到底发现了什么? | 
| [24:43] | A fifth and sixth DNA nucleotide… | 第五和第六DNA核甘酸 | 
| [24:47] | a new base pair. | 是新的基础配对 | 
| [24:48] | Agent Scully | 史卡利探员 | 
| [24:50] | what you are looking at | 你在看的 | 
| [24:52] | it exists nowhere in nature. | 在大自然不存在 | 
| [24:55] | It would have to be by definition… | 这可说是 | 
| [24:59] | extraterrestrial. | 外星生物 | 
| [26:10] | Hello. | 喂? | 
| [26:11] | Mulder? Where on God’s Earth have you been? | 穆德? 你究竟去了哪里? | 
| [26:14] | I’ve been trying to call you all night. | 我整晚不断打电话给你 | 
| [26:16] | I had a situation. | 我有特殊情况 | 
| [26:18] | I left my phone in the car. | 我把电话留在车里 | 
| [26:20] | Mulder… | 穆德 | 
| [26:22] | that bacteria I had analyzed… | 细菌已经分析过 | 
| [26:24] | They’re saying that it doesn’t exist in nature. | 他们说它不存在这自然界 | 
| [26:30] | They’re saying that it could be extraterrestrial. | 他们说可能是外星生物 | 
| [26:32] | Scully… | 史卡利 | 
| [26:34] | What? | 什么事? | 
| [26:36] | How soon can you be here? | 你快点来这儿好吗? | 
| [26:37] | There’s something I gotta show you. | 我有些东西给你看 | 
| [26:56] | Wait a second. | 等等 | 
| [26:59] | Mulder… | 穆德? | 
| [27:03] | I just want to say that I was wrong. | 我只想说我错了 | 
| [27:05] | That’s all right. Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 不用担心 | 
| [27:08] | No, um… | 不 | 
| [27:10] | if you’d have listened to me, we wouldn’t be here right now. | 要是你听我的 现在我们也不会在这儿 | 
| [27:13] | I should know by now to trust your instincts. | 我现在知道该相信你的直觉 | 
| [27:16] | Why? Nobody else does. | 为什么? 别人都不信 | 
| [27:20] | You know, I’ve always held science | 我总是视科学 | 
| [27:22] | as sacred. | 如神圣 | 
| [27:23] | I’ve always put my trust in the accepted facts. | 我总是相信可接受的事实 | 
| [27:27] | And what I saw last night… | 我昨晚所看到的 | 
| [27:29] | for the first time in my life, I don’t know what to believe. | 是我一生中 第一次不知道该相信什么 | 
| [27:34] | Whatever it is you do believe, Scully | 无论你相信什么 史卡利 | 
| [27:37] | when you walk into that room… | 当你走进那个房间 | 
| [27:40] | nothing sacred will hold. | 就没什么是神圣的 | 
| [27:59] | There were tanks here… | 这里有水缸 | 
| [28:01] | and five bodies suspended in solution. | 和五个身体悬浮在溶液里 | 
| [28:03] | There were computers monitoring them. | 全部用电脑监控他们 | 
| [28:06] | They were alive, Scully, underwater. | 他们是活的 史卡利 在水底 | 
| [28:08] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了? | 
| [28:11] | God only knows. | 只有天知道 | 
| [28:13] | Most likely | 他们看来 | 
| [28:14] | they’ve been destroyed. | 已经被毁灭了 | 
| [28:17] | Miss Scully. | 史卡利小姐 | 
| [28:18] | We met ever so briefly. | 我们又见面了 | 
| [28:20] | Destroyed by whom? | 被谁毁灭? | 
| [28:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [28:22] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 | 
| [28:24] | There are limits to my knowledge | 我的了解有限 | 
| [28:26] | Mr. Mulder. | 穆德先生 | 
| [28:27] | Inside the intelligence community | 情报机关内部 | 
| [28:29] | there are so-called black organizations… | 有一个叫黑色组织 | 
| [28:31] | groups within groups conducting covert activities | 队中有队 处理秘密活动 | 
| [28:34] | unknown at the highest levels of power. | 位居最高层 | 
| [28:36] | There were three men… I was chased. | 昨晚有三名男子追我 | 
| [28:38] | If you were chased, you would have been killed. | 如果被追上一定没命 | 
| [28:41] | Those men are trained well | 那些男子受训专干那种事 | 
| [28:43] | for that sort of business. | 而且训练有素 | 
| [28:45] | Were those the same men | 那些人 | 
| [28:47] | who killed Dr. Berube? | 杀了贝鲁医生吗? | 
| [28:49] | Presumably. | 大概吧 | 
| [28:50] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [28:51] | Why? Good Lord. | 为什么? 老天 | 
| [28:52] | You’ve worked so hard | 你太努力工作 | 
| [28:54] | and you still don’t see it. | 而你仍看不出 | 
| [28:56] | Dr. Berube was conducting human experiments | 贝鲁医生 用外星生物的病毒 | 
| [28:58] | with extraterrestrial viruses. | 做人体实验 | 
| [28:59] | Yes, but that’s been going on for years. | 对 但那已经进行了多年 | 
| [29:02] | We’ve had the tissue since 1947 | 我们自1947年 就有那些细胞组织 | 
| [29:03] | but not the technology. | 但没有技术 | 
| [29:05] | Roswell? | 罗斯威尔? | 
| [29:07] | Roswell was a smoke screen. | 罗斯威尔是个烟幕 | 
| [29:08] | We’ve had a half a dozen better salvage operations. | 我们有几个更好的回收部队 | 
| [29:12] | Dr. Berube was killed | 贝鲁医生被杀 | 
| [29:13] | because his work was too successful. | 是因为他的研究太成功 | 
| [29:15] | You’re standing in the room | 你所在的房间第一次 | 
| [29:17] | where the first DNA transplant took | 移植外星人DNA的地方 | 
| [29:19] | the first human-alien hybrid was created. | 第一个人类和外星人 混种的产生 | 
| [29:22] | Six volunteer patients | 六个自愿病人 | 
| [29:24] | all terminally ill. | 都有不治之症 | 
| [29:25] | One, Dr. William Secare, an old friend | 一个是 史卡尔医生 | 
| [29:28] | of Dr. Berube’s | 是贝鲁医生的老朋友 | 
| [29:29] | was dying of melanoma cancer. | 由于黑色素肉瘤癌 | 
| [29:31] | And as a result | 濒临死亡 | 
| [29:33] | of the E.T. Gene therapy | 经过外星基因疗法 | 
| [29:35] | all six patients treated in this room | 在这房间的六个病人 | 
| [29:37] | began to recover from their illnesses. | 逐渐康复起来 | 
| [29:39] | Dr. Secare was able to live | 史卡尔医生活下来 | 
| [29:41] | a more or less normal life… | 过着差不多正常的生活 | 
| [29:43] | as normal as possible | 尽可能正常的生活 | 
| [29:44] | for a man who has developed inhuman strength | 却也发展出非人类的力量 | 
| [29:47] | and the ability to breathe underwater. | 在水底呼吸的能力 | 
| [29:49] | That’s how he eluded capture. | 所以他能逃过追捕 | 
| [29:54] | What was he running from? | 他为何要逃跑? | 
| [29:56] | Dr. Secare was never supposed to have survived. | 史卡尔医生不应该存活的 | 
| [30:00] | Dr. Berube’s research was part | 贝鲁医生的研究 | 
| [30:02] | of a top secret government project. | 是政府最高机密的一部分 | 
| [30:05] | All they were interested in was the technology. | 他们只对科学技术感兴趣 | 
| [30:08] | To have a hybrid living out in the real world… | 要在世上混种出另一个生物? | 
| [30:11] | too great a liability. | 责任太大了 | 
| [30:13] | What if he should need | 我的意思是 | 
| [30:14] | emergency medical procedure? | 如果他需要紧急救援的程序呢? | 
| [30:16] | The man has a blood chemistry | 那个人的血 | 
| [30:18] | that is alien | 是外星人的 | 
| [30:21] | and very likely toxic. | 可能有毒 | 
| [30:22] | That story should hit the press. | 如果让新闻界知道 | 
| [30:24] | It was easier to kill Dr. Secare. | 还不如把史卡尔医生杀了容易 | 
| [30:26] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [30:27] | There was only one problem. | 唯一的问题 | 
| [30:29] | Dr. Berube was able to warn him. | 贝鲁医生有能力警告他 | 
| [30:30] | There’s just one thing I don’t understand… | 还有一件事我不明白 | 
| [30:33] | why you gave us so little to go on in the beginning. | 为何开始时 你只透露一点给我们 | 
| [30:36] | And why are you giving us so much now? | 现在又透露如此之多 | 
| [30:38] | I didn’t anticipate the speed and precision | 我没有想到 | 
| [30:41] | of their cleanup operation. | 他们的清理行动如此迅速 | 
| [30:42] | They’re systematically destroying all the evidence… | 他们有系统地毁灭所有证据 | 
| [30:45] | Dr. Berube, the bodies here. | 贝鲁医生 这里的尸体 | 
| [30:47] | Without the evidence | 没有证据 | 
| [30:48] | you two have no case. | 你们两人就没东西可追查 | 
| [30:50] | Who would believe the story | 有谁会相信 | 
| [30:52] | I just told you? | 我刚告诉你们的故事? | 
| [30:53] | You must put together | 你们一定要 | 
| [30:55] | everything that you have found | 把所发现的连在一起 | 
| [30:57] | and you must find Dr. Secare before they do. | 一定要比他们 早一步找出史卡尔医生 | 
| [30:59] | I’ll have no further contact with you on this matter. | 在这件事上 我不会再跟你接触 | 
| [31:10] | I’m going to get back to Georgetown | 我要去乔治城大学研究所 | 
| [31:12] | and get all the lab work. | 收集实验报告结果 | 
| [31:14] | I’m going to find Dr. Secare. | 我去找史卡尔医生 | 
| [31:16] | Where? | 在哪里? | 
| [31:17] | I don’t know. I’m going to trust my instincts. | 我不知道 靠我的直觉吧 | 
| [31:27] | I’m looking for Dr. Ann Carpenter. | 对不起 我找卡本特博士 | 
| [31:29] | I’ve been unable to reach her by phone | 她电话打不通 | 
| [31:31] | and she’s not in her office. | 她也不在办公室 | 
| [31:33] | She was in a terrible car accident… | 她发生严重车祸 | 
| [31:35] | her whole family. | 全家都在车上 | 
| [31:37] | And Dr. Carpenter is, um, dead. | 卡本特医生死了 | 
| [32:31] | Dr. Secare? | 史卡尔医生? | 
| [32:49] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [32:57] | I’ll protect you. | 我会保护你 | 
| [33:07] | Your cellular phone’s been ringing off the hook. | 你的手机响个不停 | 
| [33:44] | I’m a popular guy. | 我社交广泛 | 
| [33:47] | Why don’t you answer it for me? | 为何你不替我接听? | 
| [33:49] | Oh, I don’t like talking on the phone. | 我不喜欢讲电话 | 
| [33:53] | I have this thing about unsecured lines. | 这些线路不安全 | 
| [33:55] | When you feel like talking | 当你想说话的时候 | 
| [33:58] | let me know, though. | 就通知我 | 
| [34:15] | He’s not home. | 他不在家 | 
| [34:17] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? | 
| [34:19] | He’s been gone all night. | 他整夜没有回来 | 
| [34:20] | I wish I knew. | 我希望我知道 | 
| [34:22] | Something’s happened to him. | 他出事了 | 
| [34:23] | They won’t kill him. | 他们不会杀他 | 
| [34:25] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? | 
| [34:26] | He’s become too high-profile | 他越来越高调 | 
| [34:28] | and you’ve got evidence that could expose them. | 而且你有证据可以公开 | 
| [34:31] | They took the evidence | 我没有什么证据 他们拿走证据 | 
| [34:32] | and they may have killed in order to get it. | 为了得到它可能不惜杀人 | 
| [34:35] | The evidence still exists. | 听着 证据仍然存在 | 
| [34:36] | Where? | 在哪里? | 
| [34:37] | It might be difficult to obtain | 可能很难取得 | 
| [34:40] | but with your medical background | 但以你的医学背景 | 
| [34:42] | I might be able to get you inside. | 我可以帮你混进去 | 
| [34:44] | Inside where? | 混进哪里? | 
| [34:45] | The high-containment facility | 高设防研究所 | 
| [34:47] | at Fort Marlene, Maryland. | 在马里兰州 马林堡 | 
| [34:48] | What do they have there? | 那里有什么? | 
| [34:49] | The wellspring, Miss Scully… | 一个泉源 史卡利小姐 | 
| [34:52] | the original tissue. | 原本的组织细胞 | 
| [34:53] | If they’ve got Agent Mulder | 如果他们捉了穆德探员 | 
| [34:55] | they might be willing to make a deal. | 可能会愿意作交易 | 
| [34:58] | It could save his life. | 就能救他一命 | 
| [37:01] | Name? | 名字? | 
| [37:06] | Dana Scully. | 丹娜 史卡利 | 
| [37:08] | Company or institution? | 公司还是机构? | 
| [37:09] | Federal Government. | 联邦政府 | 
| [37:10] | Project password? | 计划密码 | 
| [37:21] | Project password? | 计划密码? | 
| [37:25] | Purity Control. | 纯种控制 | 
| [37:49] | Log in, please. | 请登记 | 
| [40:08] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 | 
| [40:10] | Do you have it? | 到手了吗? | 
| [40:11] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [40:12] | Good. They’re willing | 很好 | 
| [40:14] | to make the exchange. | 他们愿意交易 | 
| [40:16] | You spoke to them? | 你跟他们谈过了? | 
| [40:17] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [40:18] | I’ll take the parcel. | 我把包裹拿走 | 
| [40:20] | No, sir. | 不行 先生 | 
| [40:21] | I’ll make the exchange. | 我来交易 | 
| [40:24] | I made the deal, Scully. | 我来交易 史卡利 | 
| [40:25] | They’re expecting me. | 他们在等我 | 
| [40:27] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 | 
| [40:29] | There’s no one else to trust. | 你没有别的人可以信任了 | 
| [40:31] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你是谁 | 
| [40:33] | I know nothing about you. | 我对你一无所知 | 
| [40:34] | For God’s sake | 天啊 | 
| [40:36] | don’t screw this up. | 别把事搞砸 | 
| [40:38] | In 1987, a group of children from a Southern state | 让我告诉你 | 
| [40:40] | were given what their parents thought | 在1987年 | 
| [40:43] | was a routine inoculation. | 一群孩子 | 
| [40:44] | What they were injected with | 接种应有的疫苗 | 
| [40:45] | was a clone DNA | 而他们被注射的 | 
| [40:47] | from the contents of that package | 其实就是用你手上的那包复制出来的DNA | 
| [40:49] | you’re holding as a test. | 当成是个实验 | 
| [40:50] | That’s the kind of people you’re dealing with. | 你要交易的就是那些人 | 
| [40:53] | So, why give it back to them? | 那为何还要还给他们? | 
| [40:54] | To save Mulder’s life. | 为了救穆德的命 | 
| [40:57] | At the risk of other lives? | 用其他那么多人的命来冒险? | 
| [40:59] | You and Mulder are the ones who can bring it to light. | 这是冰山一角 只有你和穆德才能揭发真相 | 
| [41:03] | Now, give me the parcel. | 快把包裹给我 | 
| [41:13] | Give me the parcel, Scully. | 包裹给我 史卡利 | 
| [42:04] | No! | 不 | 
| [42:15] | Mulder. Mulder. | 穆德! 穆德 | 
| [42:30] | Trust… | 不要… | 
| [42:37] | trust… | 不要 | 
| [42:40] | no one. | 相信任何人 | 
| [43:31] | Hello. | 喂? | 
| [43:33] | Hey, Scully, it’s me. | 史卡利 是我 | 
| [43:35] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? | 
| [43:39] | They’re shutting us down, Scully. | 他们要关闭我们的部门 史卡利 | 
| [43:41] | What? | 什么? | 
| [43:42] | They called me in tonight | 他们今晚打电话给我 | 
| [43:45] | and they said | 说要把我们 | 
| [43:46] | they’re going to reassign us to other sections. | 重新安排到其他部门 | 
| [43:49] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? | 
| [43:51] | Skinner. | 史金纳 | 
| [43:53] | He said word came down from the top | 他说是 | 
| [43:56] | of the executive branch. | 上级行政部门的指示 | 
| [43:58] | Mulder… | 穆德… | 
| [43:59] | It’s over, Scully. | 事情告一段落 史卡利 | 
| [44:01] | Lodge a protest. They can’t… | 你要去抗议 他们不可以… | 
| [44:03] | Yes, they can. | 他们可以 | 
| [44:06] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎样做? | 
| [44:09] | I’m… | 我… | 
| [44:12] | not going to give up. | 不会放弃 | 
| [44:14] | I can’t give up… | 我不能放弃… | 
| [44:20] | not as long as the truth is out there. | 只要外面有真相 | 
| [45:46] | I made this. | 我就不放弃 |