时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | We wanted to believe. | 我们想相信 |
[00:11] | We wanted to call out. | 我们想呼唤 |
[00:14] | On August 20 and September 5 1977,… | 1977年8月20日 和9月5日 |
[00:17] | ..Two spacecraft were launched | 肯尼迪太空中心 |
[00:19] | from the Kennedy Space Flight Center, Florida. | 发射了两艘太空船 |
[00:21] | They were called Voyager. | 名为航行者号 |
[00:28] | Each one carries a message. | 各自带了一个讯息 |
[00:31] | I send greetings on behalf of the people of our planet. | 我代表地球人类 向大家问好 |
[00:36] | We step out of our solar | 我们离开太阳系到宇宙 |
[00:38] | system into the universe, seeking only… | 寻找 |
[00:40] | A record depicting images, music and sounds of our planet,… | 一片存有地球影像 音乐和声音的碟片 |
[00:45] | ..Arranged to be understood if ever intercepted by… | 内容资料 会被截取讯息的… |
[00:48] | ..A technologically mature extraterrestrial civilisation. | 先进外太空生物所明白 |
[00:51] | Hello from the children of planet Earth. | 来自地球的孩子问候你 |
[00:55] | 13 years after its launch, | 发射之后13年 |
[00:57] | Voyager 1 passed the orbit of Neptune… | 航行者一号经过海王星的轨道 |
[01:00] | ..And essentially left our solar system. | 离开了我们的太阳系 |
[01:04] | Within that time, there were no further messages sent,… | 在那段期间 没有送出其他的讯息 |
[01:08] | ..Nor are any planned. | 亦没有任何新计划 |
[01:15] | We wanted to listen. | 我们想听到回应 |
[01:17] | On October 12 1992, NASA | 1992年10月12日 太空总署 |
[01:19] | initiated the High Resolution Microwave Survey,… | 开始一项高解析 |
[01:23] | ..A search by radio | 微波探测 |
[01:24] | telescopes scanning ten million frequencies… | 以无线电天文望远镜 扫描千万个频率 |
[01:25] | 阿雷西博电离层观察站 阿雷西博 波多黎各 | |
[01:27] | ..For any transmission by extraterrestrial intelligence. | 寻找外星生物的讯息 |
[01:32] | Less than a year later, Senator Richard Bryan… | 不到一年 参议员白理查 |
[01:35] | ..Successfully championed | 成功通过修正案 |
[01:37] | an amendment which terminated the project. | 而致使计划终止 |
[01:42] | I wanted to believe, but the tools had been taken away. | 我想相信 但工具已被拿走 |
[01:47] | The X-Files had been shut down. | X档案已被终止 |
[01:51] | They closed our eyes. | 探测之眼被蒙蔽 |
[01:53] | Our voices have been silenced. | 召唤之音也被封闭 |
[01:56] | Our ears now deaf to the realms of extreme possibilities. | 连耳朵也无法再听见 无限宇宙的声音 |
[02:18] | I send greetings on behalf of the people of our planet. | 我代表地球人类 向大家问好 |
[02:23] | We step out of our solar system into the universe,… | 我们离开太阳系到宇宙 |
[02:26] | ..Seeking only peace and friendship, to teach… | 只为找寻和平及友谊… |
[03:16] | Cecil and me, we went to that strip joint. | 我和丝西 去看那脱衣舞秀 |
[03:19] | 长街汽车旅馆 华盛顿特区 窃听5A21147号 | |
[03:19] | – You treat yourself? – Man, let me tell you! | -你们自己花钱呀 -伙计 听我说 |
[03:23] | You know that one Tuesday? | 知道那个星期二吗 |
[03:25] | Wait, wait. You went on Tuesday? | 星期二去的 |
[03:28] | That’s the stripper’s name: Tuesday. | 是那脱衣舞娘的名字 星期二 |
[03:31] | Oh, yeah. I know her. | 哦 我知道她 |
[03:32] | She’s on stage dancing | 她随着歌曲 |
[03:33] | to that Offspring song, “Come Out and Play”. | “齐玩乐”在台上跳 |
[03:36] | – Nice touch. – Very hot. | -好棒 -火辣辣 |
[03:39] | – Keep going. – I’m tipping her big. | – 继续说 – 我用大钞打赏她 |
[03:41] | No ones, five spots. | 可不是一块五块面额的 |
[03:42] | I’m laying them down on the rail: Boom, boom, boom. | 大钞一张张放在桌边 |
[03:44] | She didn’t like it? | 她不要吗 |
[03:46] | By the end of the song, I had $40 laid out. | 歌曲放完 刚好放了40美元 |
[03:49] | It’s not a long song, is it? | 那不过是首短歌 |
[03:52] | It is advantageous to begin an autopsy by removing the cranium. | 解剖时先将头骨盖除去有好处 |
[03:53] | 联邦调查局学院 匡提科 弗吉尼亚亚 | |
[03:56] | The cranium is opened with a | 在眉骨一寸以上 |
[03:58] | horizontal division an inch above the eyebrow ridges. | 水平打开 |
[04:12] | Something wrong? | 有不妥吗 |
[04:16] | What this man imagined… | 这人曾想过的 |
[04:20] | …his dreams,… | 他的梦想 |
[04:22] | ..Who he loved, saw, heard,… | 他的爱人 所见所闻 |
[04:25] | ..Remembered,… | 记忆中的事 |
[04:28] | …what he feared,… | 恐惧的事 |
[04:33] | Somehow, it’s…all locked in this small mass of tissue and fluid. | 全都藏在 这堆组织和液体中 |
[04:39] | Are you OK, Agent Scully? You kind of sounded a little spooky. | 史卡利探员 你还好吧 你有点古怪 |
[04:49] | 联邦调查局总部 华盛顿特区 | |
[05:00] | Good afternoon, Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员 午安 |
[06:00] | $4 for the first hour of parking is criminal. | 停车头个小时就要4美元 简直抢钱 |
[06:03] | What you got better be worth at least 45 minutes. | 你的事起码 要值45分钟 |
[06:10] | You know, Mulder, from… | 穆德 你知道吗 |
[06:13] | – ..From back there you looked like him. – Him? | – 你站在那里 看起来好像他 – 他 |
[06:17] | – Deep Throat. – He’s dead, Scully. | -深喉 -丹娜 他已经死了 |
[06:20] | I attended his funeral at Arlington | 我在一千码外 |
[06:22] | through binoculars from a thousand yards away. | 用望远镜参加了他在阿灵顿的葬礼 |
[06:26] | Now the picture frame was turned down. | 人死不能复生 |
[06:28] | You wanted to talk. What have you found? | 想谈谈吗 有什么发现 |
[06:31] | I wanted to talk, but I haven’t found anything. | 我是想谈谈 但是没什么发现 |
[06:34] | It’s dangerous for us just to have a little chat. | 就是闲聊几句也有危险 |
[06:37] | We must assume we’re being watched. | 很可能有人监视我们 |
[06:40] | – I haven’t seen any indication… – No, of course not. | -看不出有什么迹象 -当然不会 |
[06:43] | These people are the best. | 他们很精明的 |
[06:45] | I’ve taken all of the necessary precautions. | 我已做好防范措施 |
[06:48] | I have doubled back to make sure I haven’t been followed. | 我循原路走回去查看 确保没被跟踪 |
[06:51] | No one has ever followed me. | 以前从没人跟踪过我 |
[06:54] | The X-Files have been terminated, | X档案已被终止 |
[06:56] | Mulder. We have been reassigned. | 穆德 我们另有任务 |
[07:00] | What makes you think they care about us? | 他们已不在乎我们了 |
[07:02] | So why have you come here covertly? | 为何要这样秘密见面 |
[07:04] | Because I realised that | 因为只有这样 |
[07:06] | it was the only way that you would see me. | 你才会见我 |
[07:09] | – So what do you want? – To know that you’re all right. | -那你想怎样 -我想知道你没事 |
[07:14] | Mulder, you passed me today within a foot, | 穆德 今天你经过我身旁 |
[07:17] | but you were miles away. | 但却心不在焉 |
[07:22] | I’m on electronic surveillance. | 我在做电子监听调查 |
[07:24] | White-bread cases, bank fraud, | 一堆无聊案子 银行诈欺 |
[07:26] | insurance fraud, healthcare swindles. | 保险诈领什么的 |
[07:28] | Mulder, I know that you feel… | 穆德 我知道你感到挫败 |
[07:32] | ..Frustrated, that without | 没有调查局资源 |
[07:34] | the Bureau’s resources you can’t continue… | 你没法继续… |
[07:37] | – No. It… – Well, what then? | -不是的 -那是怎么样呢 |
[07:40] | When we were shut down, you said | 当初工作终止时 |
[07:42] | you’d go on for as long as the truth was out there. | 你说要继续到查出真相为止 |
[07:46] | But I no longer feel that from you. | 但我觉得你失去斗志 |
[07:52] | Have you ever been to San Diego? | 到过圣地牙哥没有 |
[07:56] | Yeah. | 有 |
[07:59] | Did you check out the Palomar Observatory? | 有去过帕洛马天文台吗 |
[08:02] | No. | 没有 |
[08:04] | From 1948 until recently, | 从1948年到最近 |
[08:05] | it was the largest telescope in the world. | 它是世界上最大的望远镜 |
[08:08] | The idea came from a brilliant | 由天文学家 |
[08:10] | and wealthy astronomer named George Ellery Hale. | 佐治海尔构思设计 |
[08:13] | The idea was presented to Hale while he was playing billiards. | 这个构思其实 是在他打撞球时 |
[08:17] | An elf climbed in his window and | 有个小精灵爬进他窗口 |
[08:19] | said to get the money from the Rockefeller Foundation. | 叫他从洛克菲勒基金拨款兴建 |
[08:24] | And you’re worried that all your life you’ve been seeing elves? | 你担心这辈子 见到的都是小精灵 |
[08:32] | In my case,… | 对我来说 |
[08:35] | ..Little green men. | 是小绿人 |
[08:37] | But, Mulder, during your | 但是穆德 调查X档案期间 |
[08:39] | time with the X-Files you’ve seen so much. | 你见过不少 |
[08:42] | That’s just the point. Seeing is not enough. | 这正是问题 只是见过并不够 |
[08:46] | I should have something to hold on to. Some solid evidence. | 需要有实质证据在手 |
[08:50] | I learned that from you. | 这是我从你身上学到的 |
[08:56] | Your sister’s abduction.You’ve held onto that. | 你妹妹被掳去 便是证据 |
[09:04] | I’m beginning to wonder if… | 我开始怀疑… |
[09:08] | ..If that ever even happened. | 是否真有其事 |
[09:12] | Mulder,… | 穆德 |
[09:14] | ..Even if George Hale only saw elves in his mind, | 即使海尔只是以为他见到了小精灵 |
[09:17] | the telescope still got built. | 望远镜依然建成了 |
[09:21] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[09:29] | And next time,… | 以后呢 |
[09:32] | ..We meet out in the open. | 我们光明正大的见面吧 |
[09:49] | She had erased a conversation | 她在誊写带子时 |
[09:51] | between President Nixon and HR Haldeman… | 把尼克森总统与贺迪曼之间 |
[09:54] | ..While transcribing the tape. | 对话洗掉了 |
[09:57] | 1973年11月27日 奇尔马克 马萨诸塞 下午8点53分 | |
[09:57] | Woods testified that she erased only about five minutes of the conversation, | 伍兹声称 她只洗掉了约五分钟的对话 |
[10:01] | ..But the tape contained an 18-minute gap. Under investigation… | 但录音带却空白了18分钟 |
[10:05] | Under investigation from Senator Howard Baker | …正在接受参议员霍华德·贝克尔的调查 |
[10:06] | Scout. | 将军 |
[10:06] | ..HR Haldeman reiterated | 贺迪曼重申 |
[10:08] | the White House explanation that Woods… | 白宫对伍兹一事 |
[10:11] | Do we have to watch this, Fox? | 不看这台可以吗 |
[10:13] | Leave it. I’m watching The Magician at nine. | 别转台 9点我要看”魔术师” |
[10:16] | Mom and Dad said I could watch the movie, buttmunch. | 爸妈说我可以看电影 |
[10:19] | They’re next door at the Galbrands’, and they said I’m in charge. | 他们到邻居家了 你要听我话 |
[10:25] | Hey, get out of my life! | 你少胡闹 |
[10:33] | I’m watching The Magician. | 我要看”魔术师” |
[10:39] | Now look! The fuse has blown. | 保险丝烧坏了 |
[10:45] | Fox! | 福克斯 |
[11:20] | Samantha! Samantha! | 沙曼莎 沙曼莎 |
[11:32] | Samantha! | 沙曼莎 |
[11:35] | Samantha! No! | 沙曼莎 不 |
[12:05] | We’re going to the Hill. | 我们要去国会 |
[12:17] | Senator Matheson? | 麦参议员 |
[12:34] | – Do you know this, Fox? – It’s Bach. | -听过这个吗 福克斯 -是巴赫 |
[12:38] | Brandenburg Concerto No.3. | 贝兰登堡第三协奏曲 |
[12:44] | Two. | 是第二 |
[12:45] | Good thing it wasn’t a Double Jeopardy question. | 幸好答错了不会被罚 |
[12:50] | Do you know the significance of this piece? | 可知这首乐章的重要性 |
[12:54] | Well, recalling music appreciation with Professor Ganz,… | 据音乐欣赏会的勒之教授说 |
[12:58] | ..Bach had a genius for polyphonic… | 巴赫是复调音乐天才 |
[13:00] | This is the first selection of music on the Voyager spacecraft. | 这是航行者号 音乐选曲第一首 |
[13:06] | The first. | 第一首 |
[13:09] | Four and a half billion years from now,… | 45亿年后 |
[13:12] | ..When the sun exhausts | 当太阳燃料耗尽 |
[13:14] | its fuel and swells to engulf the Earth,… | 膨胀起来将地球吞没 |
[13:18] | ..This expression will still be out there,… | 这段乐章仍会在太空中 |
[13:22] | ..Traveling four and a half billion years. | 45亿年的旅程 |
[13:29] | That is, if it’s not intercepted first. | 假如到时 尚未被截取的话 |
[13:33] | Imagine, Fox,… | 你想想看 |
[13:35] | ..If another civilisation out there were to hear this. | 若有另类文明 听见这音乐 |
[13:40] | They would think what a wonderful place the Earth must be. | 他们会想 地球是个多美好的地方 |
[13:46] | I would want this to be the… | 我会希望透过这首乐章 |
[13:49] | first contact with another life form. | 与另类生物作首次接触 |
[14:02] | I know I’ve let you down. | 我知道我令你失望 |
[14:07] | You’ve supported me at great risk to your reputation. | 你不顾声誉来支持我 |
[14:10] | I realise that when they shut us down, | 当他们要终止调查时 |
[14:13] | there was nothing you could do. | 我很明白你也无能为力 |
[14:14] | All I can say is, I think we were close. | 我只知道快有发现了 |
[14:19] | To what, I don’t know. | 是什么我就不清楚了 |
[14:26] | What? | 什么事 |
[14:33] | Do you like Bach, Mulder? | 穆德 你喜欢巴赫吗 |
[14:37] | – I live for Bach. – Then let’s hear it again. | -喜欢极了 -那再听一次吧 |
[14:53] | I take it you are familiar | 你对高解析 |
[14:55] | with the High Resolution Microwave Survey? | 微波探测很熟悉吧? |
[14:58] | The search for extraterrestrial radio signals. They shut it down. | 用来搜索外星电波讯号 不过被终止了 |
[15:02] | You have to get to the radio telescope | 你要去波多黎各的阿雷西沃 |
[15:07] | at Arecibo, Puerto Rico. | 找那座无线电天文望远镜 |
[15:08] | I’ll try to delay them as long as I can, | 我会尽量拖延他们 |
[15:10] | but my guess is you’ll have at least 24 hours. | 我估计最少有24小时给你 |
[15:13] | After that, I can no longer | 之后就无法再阻止 |
[15:15] | hold off the Blue Beret UFO Retrieval Team. | 蓝帽幽浮拦截小组的行动了 |
[15:20] | And they have been authorised to display terminal force. | 他们被授权 使用最终武力 |
[15:24] | What am I looking for? | 我要找什么? |
[15:36] | Contact. | 接触 |
[15:45] | 联邦调查局总部 华盛顿特区 | |
[15:47] | When did you last see Agent Mulder? | 你何时见过穆德探员 |
[15:48] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[15:50] | – Where? – In the bull pen hallway. | -在哪里 -办公厅的走廊 |
[15:54] | Did you speak with him? | 有跟他说话吗 |
[15:56] | No. Is he in some kind of trouble? | 没有 他有麻烦吗 |
[15:59] | He failed to appear at his assignment this morning. | 他今早没有返回工作岗位 |
[16:01] | His whereabouts are unknown. | 行踪不明 |
[16:08] | – I’ll volunteer to assist in any search. – No, Agent Scully… | -我可以协助寻找 -不必了 |
[16:13] | – She doesn’t know where he is. – How can you be so sure? | -她不知道他在哪里 -你怎能肯定 |
[16:17] | Because if she knew, she wouldn’t be so worried about him. | 若知道 她便不会这么担心 |
[16:25] | I don’t smoke. | 我不抽烟的 |
[16:30] | She’ll find him. | 她会找他的 |
[16:45] | – Gracias. – De nada. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[18:02] | No trace evidence apparent | 中控室外围 |
[18:04] | around the exterior of the control room,… | 没有明显足迹 |
[18:07] | ..Which is locked with chains. | 门以铁链锁着 |
[18:33] | The power has been turned off. | 电源被关掉 |
[18:36] | Although the control panel lights are still on. | 但控制台的电灯 仍然亮着 |
[18:43] | The room’s about 30 by 15. | 房间约30乘15呎大小 |
[18:47] | I see no signs of any recent occupation. | 看不出最近有人使用的迹象 |
[18:51] | There’s quite an odour of mildew in the air. The air is stale. | 空气潮湿 充满霉味 |
[18:55] | If anyone’s been here recently, I see no indications. | 没迹象显示 最近有人来过 |
[19:14] | Mulder! You hounded me to have lunch today, | 穆德 你苦缠着我要共进午餐 |
[19:18] | and then you don’t show. | 却又失约 |
[19:20] | You ‘re a pig. | 你这混蛋 |
[20:34] | Galactic latitude? | 银河纬度 |
[20:56] | – What are you doing here, Agent Scully? | 请问你在这儿干嘛 史卡利探员 |
[21:01] | Are you following me? | 你跟踪我吗 |
[21:02] | Agent Mulder’s residence is | 穆德探员的住所正受到监视 |
[21:04] | under surveillance. Explain why you’re here. | 请解释你为何在这里 |
[21:08] | I was told by the assistant director that Mulder was gone. | 副局长告诉我 穆德不见了 |
[21:11] | – So? – So whenever he’s away, I feed his fish. | -所以呢 -他不在时 我替他喂鱼 |
[21:24] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:28] | Looks like a self-test the computer does. | 像是电脑的自动测试 |
[21:41] | – Damn. – Just dump it in the tank. | -可恶 -就丢到鱼缸里吧 |
[21:46] | That would be bad for the fish. | 鱼会吃坏肚子的 |
[23:00] | Who are you? What are you doing here? | 你是谁 在这儿做什么 |
[23:02] | Ayudame por favor… Tengo mucho miedo. | 请救救我 我很害怕 |
[23:05] | That’s all right. Settle down. | 没关系 冷静点 |
[23:09] | – Settle down. – Tenemos que irnos de aqui. | -冷静点 -我们快离开这里 |
[23:17] | Name? | 名字 |
[23:19] | Nombre? Nombre? | 名字 名字 |
[23:23] | Jorge. | 霍其 |
[23:28] | Jorge, why are you so afraid? | 你为何这样害怕 |
[23:33] | What have you seen? | 你见到什么 |
[23:39] | Luces… | 灯 |
[23:41] | ..En el cielo… rojo… | 在天上 红色 |
[23:44] | ..Azul… anaranjado. | 蓝色 橙色 |
[23:56] | .. vi hombres… | 我看到人 |
[23:58] | ..Como animales,… | 像动物一样 |
[24:00] | ..Pero no hombres. | 但没有人 |
[24:03] | Me agarraron y me pusieron aqui… | 他们抓住我 把我放在这里 |
[24:07] | – Todavia estan en el bosque! – Jorge, no comprendo. | -他们还在森林里 -霍其 我听不懂 |
[24:12] | Did you say men? Hombres? | 你是说”人”吗 |
[24:39] | It looks like the “Wow!” Signal. | 似乎是”哗”讯号 |
[24:42] | – The “Wow!” Signal? | -“哗”讯号 |
[24:43] | Ohio State has a radio telescope… | 俄亥俄州有座无线电天文望远镜 |
[24:44] | 美国海军观察站 华盛顿特区 | |
[24:47] | ..That conducts searches for extraterrestrial intelligence. | 专门搜寻外星智慧 |
[24:51] | In August 1977, my buddy Jerry Ehman… | 1977年8月 我老友艾杰利 |
[24:54] | ..Found a transmission on a printout like this. | 发现像这样子的 一个传讯 |
[24:58] | He was so excited, he wrote “Wow!” In the margins. | 他兴奋得在旁边 写了个”哗”字 |
[25:00] | What was there? | 那是什么 |
[25:02] | A signal – 30 times stronger than galactic background noise. | 比银河背景噪音 强30倍的讯号 |
[25:07] | It was on the 21cm frequency, | 透过21公分频率传送过来的 |
[25:09] | which no satellite transmitters are allowed to use. | 卫星发报均不准使用这频率 |
[25:12] | The signal was intermittent, like Morse code. | 讯号断断续续 像摩斯电码 |
[25:17] | More importantly, the signal seemed to turn itself | 最重要的是 只要给望远镜电波 |
[25:20] | on while in the telescope’s beam. | 射到便自行发出 |
[25:22] | The “Wow!” Signal is the best | “哗”讯号是外星智慧 |
[25:24] | evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence. But this… | 存在的最佳证据 但这个呢 |
[25:28] | This is better. | 更是好多了 |
[25:30] | Where did you get this? | 从哪儿拿到的 |
[25:33] | Maybe you can tell me. Is that from Ohio State? | 你来告诉我 是从俄亥俄州吗 |
[25:41] | Can’t tell. | 很难说 |
[25:42] | There are a few nickel-and-dime SETI projects around. | 小型的外星探索计划 有好几个 |
[25:47] | UC Berkeley has one. The Planetary | 柏克莱大学有一个 |
[25:50] | Society has one at Harvard and in Argentina. | 哈佛的行星学会 还有阿根廷 |
[25:53] | NASA was working out of | 太空总署在 |
[25:55] | Goldstone in California and Arecibo in Puerto Rico. | 加州金石城和波多黎各的阿雷西沃 |
[26:29] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[26:45] | This signal from 06.30 Tuesday: the | 这讯号在周二的六时半录到 |
[26:47] | narrow band and matching of the antenna pattern… | 窄频段完全吻合天线方向图 |
[26:50] | ..Indicates that it originated from beyond lunar distance. | 显示发出地点 在月球以外 |
[26:54] | The same message is… | 不过同一讯息 |
[26:57] | No! Jorge, don’t touch that red button. Noho on the rojo. | 别碰 不要摸红色按钮 |
[27:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:09] | The same message is | 四小时后讯息 |
[27:10] | transmitted four hours later on a wide band,… | 以宽频段再传送 |
[27:15] | ..Which puts its point of origin very close, | 表示发出地点很接近 |
[27:18] | just miles away from… | 就在几哩之外 |
[27:21] | I send greetings on behalf of the people of our planet. | 我代表地球人类 向大家问好 |
[27:26] | We step out of our… | 我们离开 |
[27:28] | It’s just a tape machine, Jorge. | 只是个录音机 霍其 |
[27:31] | Vamonos inmediatamente, por favor! | 赶紧走吧 拜托 |
[27:33] | Where are we gonna go? There’s a storm outside. | 上哪儿去 外面狂风暴雨 |
[27:47] | Don’t be afraid. | 不用怕 |
[27:50] | You can’t be afraid. | 不用怕 |
[28:03] | Jorge! | 霍其 |
[28:07] | Jorge! | 霍其 |
[28:11] | Jorge! | 霍其 |
[28:16] | Jorge! | 霍其 |
[28:38] | Passengers holding tickets, | 持有登机证的乘客 |
[28:40] | please proceed immediately to gate 16. | 请尽速前往16号登机门 |
[28:47] | Pasajeros con boletos para este vuelo, a la puerta 16. | 持有登机证的乘客 请前往16号登机门 |
[28:58] | Attention, please. This is a gate change announcement. | 各位乘客请注意 这是闸门出口变更通告 |
[29:03] | Flight 236 arriving from | 来自波斯顿的236班机 |
[29:05] | Boston will now be arriving at gate number 7. | 将改由七号门出口 |
[29:09] | This is a gate change only. | 只有闸门出口变更 |
[29:46] | This is Fox Mulder. Leave a message, please. | 我是福克斯穆德 请留言 |
[29:51] | Ca519. | CA519班机 |
[29:54] | 7. 05. | 7点5分 |
[29:56] | 9. 50. | 9点50分 |
[30:19] | At the tone, Eastern Daylight Time will be 5.47 and 40 seconds. | 下面音响 东岸夏令时间 5点47分40秒 |
[30:27] | Attention, all passengers. | 各位乘客请注意 |
[30:29] | Flight 235 to Atlanta is now boarding at gate number 2. | 前往亚特兰大235班机乘客请到2号门登机 |
[30:50] | Relax. We know where she’s going: St Croix, | 放心 我们知她要去哪 |
[30:52] | Caribbean Air, flight 519. | 加勒比海的圣克罗伊519班机 |
[30:54] | Takes off at five after seven. The gate’s in the other terminal. | 7点5分起飞 登机门在另一航站 |
[31:17] | I’d like a ticket on the 6.30 flight to San Juan. | 一张6点半 往圣胡安的机票 |
[31:28] | The day is… | 今天是 |
[31:32] | The time is 10.30. | 时间是10:30 |
[31:35] | Although not a pathologist, | 我虽不是病理学家 |
[31:36] | I will record my observations of the body… | 但我会纪录尸体的观察资料 |
[31:39] | ..In case at some future time | 以免日后尸体腐烂 |
[31:41] | decomposition should obscure forensic evidence. | 阻碍法医检验 |
[31:46] | The subject, perhaps victim, is Hispanic male,… | 死者…或是受害人 是拉丁裔男性 |
[31:50] | ..Undetermined age. | 年龄不详 |
[31:52] | There are no overt external injuries apparent. | 没有明显外伤 |
[31:58] | There are no indications of any lightning strikes. | 没有遭受雷击迹象 |
[32:03] | No singeing of the hair or burns of any kind. | 头发没烧焦 身体也没灼伤 |
[32:09] | There are no… | 也没有 |
[32:11] | There are no puncture wounds due to needles or probes,… | 一般遭受外星人俘虏时 |
[32:15] | ..Commonly associated with cases of alien abduction. | 被针戳伤之类的伤口 |
[32:20] | The subject was discovered in a sitting position,… | 死者被发现时是坐着的 |
[32:23] | ..Rigor mortis having set in | 虽然不到半小时 |
[32:25] | although less than half an hour had elapsed. | 尸体已呈现僵硬 |
[32:29] | The skin is strikingly affected by goose flesh. | 皮肤表面布满鸡皮疙瘩 |
[32:34] | The body shows signs of intense cadaveric spasm. | 尸体有严重的抽搐迹象 |
[32:40] | The expression reflects… | 死者的表情反映 |
[32:45] | My God, Scully, it’s as if he’s been frightened to death. | 丹娜 他好像是被吓死的 |
[33:06] | Again, Scully, nothing but evidence. | 丹娜 这是铁证 |
[33:10] | And again, no evidence at all. | 但也根本不成证据 |
[33:16] | The printouts of received | 接收到的传讯报表上 |
[33:18] | transmission indicate contact with another life form,… | 显示和另一种生命有接触 |
[33:21] | ..And yet I cannot see them. | 但我却没看见 |
[33:25] | And even if I could see them, would they really be there? | 就算看见 又会是真的吗 |
[33:29] | This could be a classified military | 我怎知这并非机密军事卫星 |
[33:31] | satellite – these transmissions are from the Voyager | 这些讯号来自航行者号 |
[33:34] | Could extraterrestrials really have intercepted them? | 外星人是否真的拦截讯号了 |
[33:39] | Or is this just some elaborate | 抑或是有人精心布局 |
[33:41] | joke played on those who want to believe? | 愚弄相信者 |
[33:45] | I was sent here by one of those people. | 我便是那些人派来的 |
[33:48] | Deep Throat said “Trust no one.” | 深喉说过别相信任何人 |
[33:51] | That’s hard, Scully. | 丹娜 这很困难 |
[33:54] | Suspecting everyone, everything. | 怀疑所有的人和事 |
[33:58] | It wears you down. | 令人劳累 |
[34:00] | You even begin to doubt what you know is the truth. | 你甚至开始怀疑所知是否属实 |
[34:09] | Before,… | 以前 |
[34:11] | ..I could only trust myself. | 我只相信我自己 |
[34:16] | Now, I can only trust you. | 现在就只可以相信你 |
[34:20] | And they’ve taken you away from me. | 但他们把我俩拆散 |
[34:26] | My life up to this point | 我所做的一切 |
[34:28] | has been about the need to see her again. | 只为想再见到妹妹 |
[34:31] | To see them. | 见他们一面 |
[34:36] | But what would I do if they really came? | 若他们真的出现 我会怎么办呢 |
[35:33] | Deep Throat said “Trust no one.” | 深喉说过 别相信任何人 |
[35:39] | Deep Throat said “Trust no one.” | 深喉说过别相信任何人 |
[35:41] | I was sent by one of those people. | 我便是那些人派来的 |
[35:44] | Deep Throat said “Trust no one.” | 深喉说过别相信任何人 |
[35:46] | Trust no one. | 别相信任何人 |
[35:52] | No! | 不 |
[37:21] | Mulder… | 穆德 |
[37:22] | I was sure you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[37:25] | Mulder… it’s Scully. | 穆德 我是史卡利 |
[37:29] | Dana Scully. Do you know where you are? | 丹娜 史卡利 你知道身在哪儿吗? |
[37:34] | They came, Scully. | 他们来过 |
[37:36] | The ones that took her, they were here. | 带走她的人来过 |
[37:39] | Here? Or here? | 来过这里 |
[37:42] | On the tapes. The tape. | 录音带上有证据 |
[37:45] | Evidence. Proof. | 证据 是铁证 |
[37:49] | – The transmissions. It’s all here. – Proof of what? | -那些讯息 全在这里 -是什么证据 |
[37:52] | Contact. | 接触 |
[37:55] | These printouts. It’s here. | 这些纸 资料在这里 |
[37:59] | And the man. | 还有那个人 |
[38:02] | We’ll have to examine the body. There’ll be more proof. | 我们要验证尸体 那就有更好证据 |
[38:10] | Is that them? | 是他们吗? |
[38:13] | No, this isn’t it. | 不是他们 |
[38:22] | It’s the Blue Beret Crash Retrieval Team. | 是蓝帽幽浮拦截小组 |
[38:25] | Help me with the body. | 我们会被杀 帮我搬尸体 |
[38:26] | – We don’t have time. – Help me! | -没时间了 -快帮忙吧 |
[38:28] | We’re never gonna be able to get the body out of the country! | 我们不可能把尸体运出境的 |
[38:37] | Mulder, we have to go. | 穆德 快走 |
[38:40] | Evidence is worthless if you’re dead. | 你死了 有证据也没用 |
[39:07] | Let’s go! | 快 |
[39:18] | Hold your fire! Get this truck to the bottom of the hill! | 别开枪 开车到山脚去 |
[39:21] | Move! Come on, move! | 动起来 快 动起来 |
[39:44] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[40:05] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[40:14] | You left your off-site setup. | 你擅离职守 |
[40:16] | Another brick agent had to cover you. | 我们要找人替你 |
[40:19] | The entire surveillance, all the | 整个侦查小组的人 |
[40:21] | months of work on this case, gone. Just like you, gone. | 工作数月 成果全没了 像你一样飞了 |
[40:26] | This has fourbagger all over it, Mulder. | 你会受到四种处分 |
[40:30] | Censure, transfer, suspension, probation. | 谴责 调职 停职和再试用 |
[40:34] | Leaving my assignment warrants disciplinary action. | 我明白擅离职守 要受纪律处分 |
[40:38] | – And I’m willing to accept those measures. – But? | -我愿意接受 不过… -不过 |
[40:42] | But I had enough to arrest those suspects after three days. | 不过监视三日后 我已有足够证据拘捕疑犯 |
[40:45] | I could’ve nailed them on | 我可告他们40条罪名 |
[40:47] | 40 counts of bank fraud. But you left me there. | 但你没理会我 |
[40:49] | I’m surprised you even noticed I was gone. | 我很意外 你竟然知道我不在 |
[40:52] | Let alone wiretap my phone, | 还有窃听我的电话 |
[40:54] | an illegal procedure without a court order! | 没法庭命令那是非法的 |
[41:07] | Your time is over,… | 你时间到了 |
[41:09] | ..And you leave with nothing. | 但什么也查不到 |
[41:12] | Get out. | 出去! |
[41:17] | I said, get the hell out. | 我叫你出去呀! |
[41:50] | Report back to your assignment. | 返回岗位报到 |
[41:55] | A minute ago I was a fourbagger. | 刚才还说我要受处分 |
[42:02] | Do you want me to make the arrests? | 你要我拘捕疑犯吗? |
[42:05] | I think we need more to go on. | 我们需要更多证据 |
[42:10] | Continue the surveillance. | 继续监控 |
[42:30] | It should be right here. | 应该在这里的 |
[42:43] | The entire tape is blank. | 带子都是空白的 |
[42:49] | An electrical surge during | 风暴中电击 |
[42:51] | the storm may have degaussed everything,… | 可能引起消磁 |
[42:53] | ..Erasing the entire tape. | 将录音带洗掉了 |
[43:01] | You still have nothing. | 你仍然一无所有 |
[43:06] | I may not have the X-Files, Scully, but I still have my work. | 也许我没有了X档案 但我仍有调查局的工作 |
[43:16] | And I still have you. | 我仍然有你 |
[43:23] | And I still have myself. | 我仍然有自己 |
[43:31] | What’s the difference between a lap dance and a table dance? | 膝上舞和桌上舞有何差别 |
[43:35] | A lap dance,they’re all over you. | 膝上舞 他们贴着你跳 |
[43:38] | A lap dance costs what? | 要多少钱 |
[43:41] | All right, all right. Tell me the best spot. Where? | 好吧 告诉我哪儿最好 |
[43:45] | – Paramount. But you gotta spend money. – I’m there. | -派拉蒙 但你要肯花钱 -可以呀 |
[43:49] | Wednesday, it’s your dancer? | 星期三 你旗下的舞娘吗 |
[43:53] | No, don’t go Wednesday. That’s amateur night. | 不要 星期三别去 是杂牌军之夜 |
[43:56] | Amateurs, huh? Nice touch! | 杂牌军之夜 好极了 |
[43:58] | They’re not really amateurs, | 她们不是真的杂牌军 |
[44:01] | Yeah, sure, sure. | 当然了 |
[44:03] | If you don ‘t mind spending the money, | 你肯花钱的话 |
[44:05] | the girls are all over you. | 女孩就围着你 |
[44:07] | And they’re good-looking too… | 而且都是辣妹喔… |