时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Mulder, it’s me. | 穆德 是我 |
[00:20] | I just had something incredibly strange happen. | 我刚碰到奇怪的事 |
[00:23] | This piece of metal that they took out of duane Barry… | 杜恩身上的金属片 |
[00:27] | it has some kind of a code on it. | 有某种密码 |
[00:29] | I ran it through a scanner, | 它经过扫描后 |
[00:30] | and some kind of a serial number came up. | 会跑出一堆乱码 |
[00:33] | What the hell is this thing, Mulder? It’s almost as if… | 这到底是什么东西 它几乎像是… |
[00:36] | It’s almost as if somebody was using it to catalog him. | 它几乎像是某人 用来分类杜恩的东西 |
[00:45] | Come on! | 过来 |
[00:47] | Mulder! I need your help! Mulder! | 穆德 快来救我 穆德 |
[01:44] | Take that down to the lab. | 他们正在搜证送实验室 |
[02:05] | – Mulder! – Lady… | 穆德! 女士… |
[02:08] | I need your help! Mulder! | 快来救我 穆德 |
[02:20] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[02:23] | Sorry, ma’am. You can’t disturb a crime scene. | 你不能破坏犯罪现场 |
[02:25] | This is my daughter’s apartment. Let me go! | 这是我女儿的寓所 放开我 我要进去 |
[02:28] | I have to get through! I have to get in! | 我必须进去 |
[02:31] | Mrs. Scully? | 史太太 |
[02:36] | She’s not in there. | 她不在里面 |
[02:39] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[02:42] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[03:42] | This is Holly Weir reporting live. | 荷莉现场报导 |
[03:44] | Police have refused to identify the kidnapping victim. | 警方拒绝证实被绑受害者的身分 |
[03:47] | However, we have received unconfirmed information… | 我们接获未经证实的… |
[03:49] | I knew it would happen this way. | 我早知道会发生这种事 |
[03:53] | I had this dream about Dana being taken away. | 我梦见丹娜被人捉去 |
[03:58] | It’s so strange! | 很奇怪的梦 |
[04:05] | I, uh… I was gonna call her… | 我本打算打电话 |
[04:09] | but I was afraid I was gonna scare her. | 但又怕会吓到她 |
[04:19] | She would have laughed at me anyway. | 她一定会笑我杞人忧天 |
[04:24] | She doesn’t believe in that kind of thing, you know? | 你知道 她从不相信这种事 |
[04:34] | According to the reports I’ve reviewed… | 根据我收到的报告 |
[04:36] | Agent Scully’s research states that | 史探员的调查指出 |
[04:37] | Duane Barry’s propensity for violent, deviant behavior… | 杜恩的暴力倾向 |
[04:39] | is due to brain damage from a bullet wound in the head. | 是由于头部枪伤 使脑部受损所致 |
[04:43] | Is this the operational opinion? | 实地所见是否如此 |
[04:46] | – Yes, sir. – Is there another? | 是的 长官 还有其他意见吗 |
[04:49] | He’s convinced he’s going to be abducted by aliens. | 他深信自己会被外星人绑架 |
[04:53] | But by taking someone to the abduction site… | 带别人到绑架地点做为顶替 |
[04:57] | he won’t be abducted himself. | 他就可脱身 |
[05:02] | That he’s following orders from alien voices in his head. | 那他就是遵照他脑海中外星人的指示 |
[05:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:09] | Well, that’s an interesting spin on the Nuremberg defense. | 相当有趣 好像纽伦堡大审的自辩 |
[05:12] | Which explanation do you subscribe to, Agent Mulder? | 你支持哪种解释 穆探员 |
[05:15] | There’s a question of how | 有个疑问 |
[05:16] | he could have gotten to her in the first place. | 他怎么找到史卡利的 |
[05:20] | And you think these alien voices told him. | 你认为 是外星人指示他的 |
[05:22] | Agent Scully was carrying a small piece of metal… | 史卡利有个 |
[05:24] | that was removed from Duane Barry’s abdomen… | 从杜恩身上取出的金属片 |
[05:26] | an implant he described as a tracking device. | 杜恩说那是个追踪器 |
[05:28] | Agent Scully… thought that you had made… | 史探员认为 当初你误判 |
[05:32] | a major miscalculation in Duane Barry’s psychosis. | 杜恩的精神病况 |
[05:36] | – Is that true? – Yes, | 真的吗 是的 |
[05:37] | but that doesn’t explain how he could’ve found her. | 但这仍不能解释 他如何找到她的 |
[05:40] | Where would he be taking her? | 他会带她去哪里 |
[05:43] | I don’tknow. He… He talked about a mountain… | 我不知道 他提到过一座山 |
[05:46] | but he wasn’t specific about the location. | 但没指明地点 |
[05:48] | However he got to her and whatever his motives, | 不论如何 他总是夺走了 |
[05:50] | he took Scully’s’s car and weapon. | 史探员的车和手枪 |
[05:51] | I think we all understand the | 我们都知道情况的严重性 |
[05:53] | seriousness of this matter and should proceed quickly… | 必须尽快采取行动 |
[05:55] | with all possible resources. | 不管动用什么资源 |
[05:57] | I need you to turn over your files to H.R.T. | 档案转给人质救援组 |
[05:59] | I’d like to brief them myself. | 我想亲自简报 |
[06:00] | Go home. You’ve been up all night. Get some sleep. | 回家吧 你整夜没睡 |
[06:03] | Sir, I know Duane Barry. I’ve been in his head. | 长官 我了解杜恩 我曾跟他交流过 |
[06:05] | – I know how he thinks. – You’re too close to this case! | 我知道他的想法 这个案子你太过头了 |
[06:09] | If we can use you, we will. | 如果有必要 自然会找你 |
[06:12] | – Sir… – That’s an order, Agent Mulder. | 长官… 这是命令 穆德探员 |
[06:16] | Make sure he gets home safely. | 务必送他回家 |
[06:33] | 弗吉尼亚州 历斯镇 229号公路 上午11点23分 | |
[08:09] | Sir, could you turn off your radio? | 先生 把音响关掉好吗 |
[08:13] | I would, Officer, but I’ve got to keep going. | 可以 但我要赶路 |
[08:15] | An F.B.I. A.P.B. Has been issued for a suspect… | 全面通缉 |
[08:18] | in the abduction of an F.B.I. Agent. | 绑架联邦探员的嫌犯… |
[08:21] | Sir, I asked if you’d mind turning that off. | 我要你把音响关掉 |
[08:25] | Okay. But could you just give me the ticket now so I can go? | 好的 但可否请你快开单 |
[08:30] | I gotta be someplace. | 我要赶去一个地方 |
[08:32] | Where? | 哪个地方 |
[08:35] | I’m not sure, but they’ll tell me when I get there. | 我不确定 到了他们自然会告诉我 |
[08:47] | Sir, put your hands on the steering wheel where I can see ’em. | 先生 把双手放在方向盘 我看得到的地方 |
[08:52] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[08:56] | They’re waiting for me. I can’t be late. | 他们在等我 不能迟到 |
[09:02] | Put your hands up and exit the vehicle! | 举高双手 然后下车 |
[09:05] | No, I gotta keep moving. | 不 我要继续赶路 |
[09:10] | Please? | 拜托你 |
[09:13] | For your own sake? | 为了你自己好 |
[09:17] | Don’t stop Duane Barry. | 别阻挠我 |
[09:21] | Sir, put your hands up! | 先生 举起双手 |
[09:48] | 联邦调查局总部 影音制作组 下午3点11分 | |
[09:48] | Right there. | 就是这 |
[09:53] | Back it up a few frames. | 倒回去几格 |
[09:59] | Okay, now magnify this area. | 好 放大这个部分 |
[10:14] | – Oh, my God! – She’s still alive. | 我的天 她还活着 |
[10:17] | Print this up. | 印出来 |
[10:25] | I just wanna go back to the place. | 我只想回去那里 |
[10:28] | – What place? – Where it first started. | 哪里 这一切开始的地方 |
[10:31] | – Where they first came and got me. – Where is that? | 他们第一次来捉我的地方 那是哪里 |
[10:35] | A mountain. | 一座山里 |
[10:38] | We went, uh, up and up… | 我们一直往上升 |
[10:45] | ascending… | 一直往上 |
[10:48] | ascending to the stars. | 升到星际 |
[10:54] | – Ascending, ascending to the stars. – Coffee? | 往上升 要咖啡吗 |
[10:59] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:04] | How’d you sleep? | 睡得好吗 |
[11:07] | I didn’t. | 我没睡 |
[11:10] | They’re not taking Duane Barry again. | 我不会再让他们带走杜恩 |
[11:16] | A mountain. | 一座山里 |
[11:20] | We went, uh, up and up… | 我们一直往上升 |
[11:26] | ascending… | 往上升 |
[11:29] | ascending to the stars. | 升到星际 |
[11:35] | -Ascending to the stars. – What is it? | …升到星际 有何发现 |
[11:37] | Where was that patrolman killed again? | 巡警在哪边被杀的 |
[11:41] | Rixeyville, Virginia, Route 229. | 维吉尼亚历斯镇 229号公路 |
[11:44] | Doesn’t Route 229 lead to the Blue Ridge Parkway? | 是通往蓝山公园道吗 |
[11:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:56] | What? | 要做什么 |
[12:07] | “Ascend to the Stars. Skyland Mountain”. | 升向天际 星空山 |
[12:11] | You know where he’s going? | 知道他要去哪里吗 |
[12:13] | Get your car and meet me downstairs in five minutes. | 把车开来 我们在楼下见 |
[12:15] | – Where are we going? – Just get your car. | 我们要上哪儿去 把车开来 |
[12:17] | – What about Skinner? – I’ll deal with Skinner. | 副局长那里怎么交代 我会跟他报告 |
[12:26] | He thinks Scully’s been taken up to Skyland Mountain. | 他认为史卡利被带往星空山 |
[12:28] | I’ll hold him off until they locate her. | 我会拖延他 让他们先找 |
[12:32] | Wait. Here he comes. I’ll be in touch. | 他来了 我会保持联络 |
[12:37] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[13:09] | 弗吉尼亚州威灵顿市 211号公路 下午5点43分 | |
[13:28] | You’re dozing off. | 你在打瞌睡 |
[13:31] | – Maybe I should drive. – I’m fine. | 应该我来开 我没事 |
[13:33] | – You haven’t slept yet. I have. – I said I’m fine. | 你还没睡 我有睡 我说过我没事 |
[13:47] | You know, Chernobyl, Exxon Valdez, Three Mile Island… | 切尔诺贝利 艾克森华达 以及三里岛事件 |
[13:50] | they were all linked to sleep deprivation. | 都跟睡眠不足有关 |
[13:55] | The U.S. Department of Transportation estimates… | 交通部估计 |
[13:57] | that over 190,000 fatal car | 每年超过19万件致命的车祸 |
[13:59] | crashes every year are caused by sleepiness. | 都是因为打瞌睡造成 |
[14:02] | Did they estimate how many people | 他们估计过有多少人 |
[14:04] | are put to sleep listening to their statistics? | 因为听他们的统计而睡着吗 |
[14:07] | I’m just trying to keep you awake. | 我只是想让你保持清醒 |
[14:16] | Look, I know you think we should have told Skinner. | 看着 我知道你觉得我们应该告诉副局长 |
[14:18] | But if he sends in the whole cavalry, | 如果他派整个部队来 |
[14:20] | Duane Barry might go over the edge. | 杜恩很可能挺而走险 |
[14:21] | – You’re right. – If we find him first, we’ll notify the Bureau. | 对 如果我们先找到他 就通知总局 |
[14:25] | – All right? – Yeah. | 好吗 好的 |
[14:28] | You think he tracked her down with that implant? | 你真的认为杜恩是靠金属片找到她的 |
[14:31] | Well, that’s the easiest explanation. | 那是最简单的解释 |
[14:35] | It’s also the most implausible. | 也是最难以置信的 |
[14:37] | Is there another possibility? | 还有其他可能吗 |
[14:39] | Somebody could’ve given him her address. | 或许有人给他丹娜的地址 |
[14:41] | I don’t know who. | 不知道是谁 |
[14:46] | There’s our turnoff. | 在那里转弯 |
[14:52] | – Have you seen this guy? – Yeah, he was here. | 见过这个人吗 见过 |
[14:55] | He’s wanted for kidnapping a federal agent. | 他绑架联邦探员被通缉 |
[14:58] | Did you let him go up on the tram? | 有让他乘缆车上山吗 |
[15:00] | No way. It’s shut down in the summer. I told him to take the back road up. | 缆车夏天不开 我叫他从后面山路上去 |
[15:03] | – How long ago? – About 45 minutes. | 多久以前 大概45分钟 |
[15:05] | – Did he have a woman with him? – No. | 他有带个女人同行吗 没有 |
[15:07] | How long does it take to drive to the top? | 开车上去要多久 |
[15:09] | A little over an hour. | 超过1小时 |
[15:10] | – You’ve got to get me up there. – No. No way. | 你必须送我上去 不行 |
[15:12] | We just got done refitting the cable. | 钢缆才重新整修过 |
[15:14] | It hasn’t been tested with passengers yet. | 还没有做过乘载测试 |
[15:17] | – You’ll have to drive. – I don’t have the time. | 你们只得开车上去 我没有时间 |
[15:19] | – You don’t have a choice. – No, you don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 不 是你别无选择 |
[15:31] | Okay, I can’t stop you from going up there. | 我无法阻止你上山 |
[15:33] | But if there’s a problem with the cable, | 但若是有什么状况 |
[15:36] | I’m shutting this thing down. | 我便停机 |
[15:37] | I’m not gonna be responsible for your death. | 我不要为你的死负责 |
[15:47] | – What are you doing? – Stay here… | 你干什么 守在这里 |
[15:49] | and whatever happens, don’t let him stop the tram. | 无论如何 别让他停机 |
[15:52] | Okay, hit your “Run” And “Up” Button on the panel. | 按”启动” 和”爬升”两个钮 |
[15:55] | “Speed Indicator” Controls your ascent. | “速度指示器”控制爬升 |
[15:58] | Now, when you wanna slow down… | 想减速时… |
[16:00] | Don’t crank it faster than 15! | 车速别超过15米 |
[16:36] | What’s he doing? | 他在搞什么 |
[16:38] | I told him not to go that fast. Base to Car One, pick up. | 我告诉他别开那么快 呼叫1号车 请回话 |
[16:44] | Do you hear that sound? At this speed, the cable can’t hold. | 听到了吗 钢缆承受不了 |
[17:08] | This is Base. Please pick up your hand set. | 这是总站 请拿起话机 |
[17:12] | Can you hear me? Slow it to 15, or I’ll shut this thing down. | 听到了吗 减速到15米 否则我要停机 |
[17:16] | Base to Car One, pick up. | 总站呼叫1号车 拿起话机 |
[17:21] | – Base to… – Go ahead. | 总站呼叫… 请讲 |
[17:24] | – Slow it down. – You’re breaking up. | 请减速 你会解体 |
[17:27] | Slow it down, or the cable will jump… the tower. | 请减速 否则会撞到塔架 |
[17:52] | The second tower’s coming up. | 第二座塔架要到了 |
[17:57] | Slow it through the next tower. | 缓速通过下一座塔 |
[18:11] | – How close is he? – He should be up top in a minute. | 还有多远 1分钟内就会到了 |
[18:18] | There he is. | 他到了 |
[18:50] | What are you doing? Turn us back on. | 你在干什么 重新开机 |
[18:53] | Krycek, what’s happening down there? | 可赛克 那边发生什么事 |
[18:55] | Krycek, do you read me? Tell the operator to restart the tram. | 听到了吗 叫控制员再启动缆车 |
[19:00] | Hello? Hello, Krycek, can you read me? | 哈啰 |
[19:02] | I’ve got him stalled up there. | 我已经把他困住 |
[19:04] | I’ll hold until you advise. | 等待你的指示 |
[19:31] | Is there an emergency system on board? | 缆车上有紧急系统吗 |
[19:33] | Can you read me down there? | 听得到我吗 |
[19:34] | Can anyone read me? | 有人听到吗 |
[21:15] | Intermittent thunder showers throughout the evening. | …夹杂着大雷雨 |
[21:18] | Look for highs tomorrow around 65 degrees… | 明天最高约华氏65度 |
[21:20] | with tonight’s low near 58 degrees. | 今晚最低约华氏48度 |
[21:23] | That high-pressure ridge… | 高气压正向东移动 |
[21:29] | Joining me now for the business report is Sue Roberts. | 天候将不稳定 苏姗罗伯金融报导 |
[21:32] | The dollar turned in a mixed | 美金兑换外币市场 |
[21:34] | performance on the foreign exchange markets… | 全面上扬 |
[21:36] | while closing stronger here. | 尽管有 |
[21:38] | Gold dropped almost two dollars… | 通货膨胀的预期 |
[21:40] | in spite of continuing speculation about in flationary trends. | 金价仍下跌约两美元 |
[21:43] | Silver was down 80 cents. | 银价下跌约80美分 |
[22:29] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[22:36] | – Federal agent! – Yes! | 联邦探员 太好了 |
[22:38] | – Yes! Yes! Yes! – Freeze! | 好啊 别动 |
[22:42] | – Yes! – I said freeze! | 太好了 叫你别动 |
[22:44] | – Where is she? – I’m free, you son of a bitches! | 她在哪里 我自由了 你这混蛋 |
[22:48] | You can’t touch Duane Barry anymore! | 你不能再伤害我了 |
[22:51] | Don’t move! Don’t move! | 别动 |
[22:54] | – I’m not going anywhere! – Where is she? | 我哪儿都不去 她呢 |
[22:57] | – Where’d you leave her? – They took her! | 你把她留在哪里 他们把她带走了 |
[22:59] | – Who? – Them! | 是谁 是他们 |
[23:02] | I told you they were gonna take somebody else. | 我早说过 他们会改捉别人 |
[23:05] | They did! | 他们干的 |
[23:08] | – No! No! No! | 不 不要 |
[23:32] | Sheriff, search and rescue | 搜救直升机 |
[23:33] | chopper has found them on the mountain. | 在山上找到他们 |
[23:35] | We sent out five teams to search for that missing federal agent. | 我们已派出5队人马 去搜寻失踪探员 |
[23:45] | Drink of water? | 要喝水吗 |
[23:55] | Wait outside. | 你可以在外面守候 |
[24:29] | What happened after you took her out of the trunk? | 你把她拉出车后箱后 发生什么事 |
[24:33] | We walked a little ways up to the top of the mountain… | 我们走了一小段路 到达山顶 |
[24:37] | right where you found me. | 就是你找到我的地方 |
[24:42] | – Then where’d you take her? – I didn’t. | 然后你带她去哪里 我没有 |
[24:46] | They did. | 是他们 |
[24:50] | That was the deal: | 那是个交易 |
[24:53] | her instead of me. | 她交换我 |
[25:08] | Did you kill her? | 你杀了她 |
[25:10] | No. | 没有 |
[25:15] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[25:17] | How’d you get this? | 你怎么弄伤的 |
[25:20] | – From the ship. – What ship? | 被太空船弄的 什么太空船? |
[25:23] | – You saw it. – I saw a helicopter. | 你有看到 我看到的是直升机 |
[25:26] | They were here! I’m not lying to ya! | 他们来过 我没有说谎 |
[25:29] | There they are! Ask them! | 他们在那里 去问他们 |
[25:31] | – They know what happened! No! – Sit down, Duane. | 他们知道内情 坐下 杜恩 |
[25:35] | You’ve got to stop ’em! Hurry! Hurry! | 你得阻止他们 赶快 |
[25:37] | They were just out there! They were right outside! | 他们就在那里 就在外面 |
[25:41] | – They… – Duane, settle down! | 杜恩 冷静下来 |
[25:43] | They’ll tell you where she is! | 他们会告诉你她在哪里 |
[25:47] | The military’s in on it! Just ask ’em! | 军方也有份 去问他们 |
[25:55] | – Did you hurt her? – No. | 你有伤害她吗 没有 |
[25:58] | – Did you hurt her? What is this? – No! | 那这是什么 |
[26:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:47] | They had to take her. | 他们必须带她走 |
[26:53] | I hope they’re not hurting her… | 希望他们的实验 |
[26:57] | too much with the tests. | 不会伤害她太深 |
[27:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:19] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[27:21] | What’s the matter? What’d he say to you? | 怎么啦 他说些什么 |
[27:23] | Aw, he’s giving me nothing. | 什么也没说 |
[27:26] | Were you out here alone? | 只有你在这里 |
[27:28] | Yeah, why? | 对 为何这么问 |
[27:31] | Nobody goes in or out of that room. | 别让人进出那间房 |
[27:34] | – Hey, Mulder. – No, thank you. | 嗨 穆德… |
[29:11] | – What are you doing in there? – I heard him… | 你在干嘛 我听到他… |
[29:13] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 |
[29:16] | I heard him gagging in there. | 我听见他窒息 |
[29:18] | – He couldn’t breathe. – No one… No one… | 不能呼吸 |
[29:20] | – He said you choked him. – No one is to interrogate the suspect. | 他说你掐他脖子 谁也不能盘问他 |
[29:22] | – Except you? – Except me. | 除了你 除了我 |
[29:26] | – Did you ask him about Scully? – Yep. | 你有问到史卡利吗 有 |
[29:28] | – What’d he say? – He started whistling “Stairway to Heaven”. | 他怎么说 他用口哨吹”天堂之路” |
[29:44] | – Keep an eye on him. – Okay. | 看好他 好的 |
[29:49] | – You got Duane Barry? – Yes, sir. | 你捉到了杜恩 是 长官 |
[29:55] | Agent Mulder, You disobeyed my direct order. | 穆德探员 你违抗了我的命令 |
[30:01] | Call the paramedics! | 叫医护人员 |
[30:05] | – What happened? – He was gagging. | 什么事 他不能呼吸 |
[30:08] | Duane. Duane. | 杜恩 杜恩 |
[30:10] | Duane. | 杜恩 |
[30:19] | Coming through. | 请让开 |
[30:25] | -Respirations? -Hmm, nothing. | 有没有呼吸 没有 |
[30:28] | Start C.P.R. | 实施心肺复苏术 |
[30:37] | – Ready? Go. – One, two, three, four, five. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 四 五 |
[30:44] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三… |
[30:49] | 联邦调查局太平间 匡提科 下午6点7分 | |
[31:07] | Excuse me. | 请问… |
[31:09] | I’m Agent Mulder. I’d like a copy of this man’s autopsy report. | 我是穆德探员 我要一份他的验尸报告 |
[31:13] | I’m sorry. It’s still incomplete. | 对不起 还没完成 |
[31:15] | – Are you the pathologist? – Yes. | 你是病理学家吗 我是 |
[31:17] | – Can I ask what your preliminary findings are? | 能请教你的初步发现吗 |
[31:21] | Um, second-degree burns on the face… | 脸部二级灼伤 |
[31:24] | contusions about the neck, bruised larynx. | 颈部挫伤 喉部有瘀痕 |
[31:27] | If I had to list cause of death at this point, | 要我判断其死因的话 |
[31:30] | I’d have to say asphyxiation. | 我会说是窒息而亡 |
[31:32] | Were you expecting something else? | 你认为有其他原因吗 |
[31:35] | You haven’t run a toxicological yet? | 做过毒物检测了吗 |
[31:37] | They should be finished shortly. | 应该快完成了 |
[31:38] | I’d be interested to see what you find. | 我很想知道结果 |
[31:40] | – When will it be on file? – Later this morning. | 何时会有档案 中午以前 |
[31:43] | I’d like a copy as soon as possible, please. | 我想尽快要份副本 |
[31:45] | Well, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:47] | You’ll have to go through regular military channels. | 你得依循军方的正式申请程序 |
[31:50] | What do you mean, “Military”? | “军方”是什么意思 |
[31:53] | – You’re not F.B.I.? – Quantico’s under military jurisdiction. | 你不是联邦调查局吗 匡提科属军方管辖 |
[31:56] | There wasn’t an F.B.I. Pathologist available this morning. | 今早找不到调查局的验尸官 |
[32:31] | Skinner’s expecting my report on the Duane Barry incident. | 副局长在等杜恩的报告 |
[32:33] | What do I tell him? | 我该怎么说 |
[32:36] | – The truth. – What do you mean? | 照实说 什么意思 |
[32:39] | Confirm Mulder’s version of events. You’ve earned his trust. | 配合穆德的版本 你已经得到他的信任 |
[32:43] | – The object now is to preserve it. – For how much longer? | 要维持下去 要维持多久 |
[32:46] | Until your assignment is completed. | 直至任务完成为止 |
[32:49] | If Mulder’s such a threat, why not eliminate him? | 如果穆德是个威胁 为何不做掉他 |
[32:50] | That’s not policy. | 策略不是这样 |
[32:54] | It’s not? | 不是这样 |
[32:56] | After what you had me do? | 你吩咐我做的事 又怎么说 |
[33:00] | Kill Mulder and you risk | 杀死穆德反而会 |
[33:02] | turning one man’s religion into a crusade. | 制造更多的敌人 |
[33:04] | What about Scully? | 那史卡利呢 |
[33:06] | – We’ve taken care of that. – How? | 我们已经解决了 怎么解决的 |
[33:09] | We tell you only what you need to know. | 这点你不用知道 |
[33:12] | – I think I have a right to know. – You have no rights… | 我有权知道 |
[33:14] | only orders to be carried out. | 你没有权利 只有要去执行的任务 |
[33:19] | If you have a problem with that, we’ll make other arrangements. | 如果你对此有意见 我们会另作安排 |
[33:32] | “Victim appears to have expired from prolonged hypoxemia… | 死者似乎因为 长时间血氧过低而死 |
[33:36] | secondary to asphyxiation. | 其次是窒息 |
[33:38] | Of several possible etiologies, | 有许多因素 |
[33:40] | the most likely is strangulation… | 主要是勒杀 |
[33:41] | due to the presence of contusions and a bruised larynx”. | 由颈部的挫伤 和喉部的瘀伤可以推测 |
[33:45] | Do you want to speak to this, Agent Mulder? | 有话说吗 穆德探员 |
[33:47] | I didn’t kill him, if that’s what you’re suggesting. | 我没杀他 如果你认为是的话 |
[33:49] | But you attacked him? | 但你攻击过他 |
[33:50] | I was interrogating him about Agent Scully. | 我在盘问他史探员的事 |
[33:53] | He wasn’t cooperating, so I pushed him. | 他不合作 所以我推撞他 |
[33:55] | And you lost control? | 然后你失去控制 |
[33:58] | Momentarily, but then I left the room. | 很短暂 随后我离开房间 |
[34:01] | He was very much alive. I spoke to him. | 他当时很好 我跟他谈过话 |
[34:03] | Agent Krycek spoke to him. | 克探员也跟他谈过话 |
[34:05] | Agent Krycek says he entered | 可赛克探员说他是因为 |
[34:06] | the room because the suspect was gagging. | 嫌犯呼吸困难才进房间的 |
[34:09] | Is Agent Krycek asserting that I killed him too? | 他也说 是我杀杜恩的吗 |
[34:12] | No. He corroborates your story. | 不 他证实了你的说词 |
[34:16] | But the fact is, we’ve got a dead suspect, Agent Mulder… | 但事实是嫌犯死了 穆德探员 |
[34:19] | and no other plausible cause of death. | 而且没有其他合理的原因 |
[34:21] | O.P.C. Wants the both of you to take a lie detector test. | 纪律组要你们去测谎 |
[34:25] | You are to report there immediately. | 你马上去报到 |
[34:31] | There is another plausible cause of death. | 还有另一个合理的死因 |
[34:33] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[34:35] | Poisoning by injection or ingestion. | 注射或吞服毒药致死 |
[34:39] | Poisoning? | 中毒 |
[34:41] | You won’t find that on the navy pathologist’s report. | 这点你在军方的验尸报告上找不到 |
[34:43] | What are you saying, Agent Mulder? | 你的意思是 |
[34:46] | That the autopsy is incomplete, | 验尸报告不完整 |
[34:48] | that the military covered up the toxicological findings. | 军方隐瞒毒物检验结果 |
[34:51] | And why would they do that? | 他们为什么要这么做 |
[34:53] | Because they know where Scully is. | 因为他们知道史卡利的下落 |
[34:55] | Why are you so paranoid, Mulder? | 为何你这么偏执 穆德 |
[35:01] | Oh, I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I find it hard to trust anybody. | 我不知道 也许是因为 我觉得没有人可信任 |
[35:10] | Alex. Alex, can I borrow your car keys? | 艾力 可以跟你借车吗 |
[35:14] | – Why? Where are you going? – There’s somebody I gotta see. | 你要去哪里 我得去见一个人 |
[35:16] | But we’re scheduled at O.P.C… | 我们约好去… |
[35:18] | I know. Just give me the keys, please. | 车钥匙给我 拜托 |
[35:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:38] | You wasted a trip, Mr. Mulder. | 你白跑一趟 穆德先生 |
[35:40] | – There’s nothing the senator can do for you now. – What? | 参议员帮不上你的忙 什么 |
[35:44] | – Not without committing political suicide. – Why? | 帮了你会断送政治前途 |
[35:48] | Do they have something on him? | 他们有议员的把柄吗 |
[35:50] | They have something on everyone, Mr. Mulder. | 他们有每个人的把柄 穆德先生 |
[35:52] | The question is when they’ll use it. | 问题是他们何时会用 |
[35:55] | – I need his help. – No one can help you now. | 我需要他协助 现在没人可以帮你 |
[35:58] | Your channels of appeal and recourse are closed. | 你求助的管道已被封闭 |
[36:01] | Your predecessor could have helped me. | 你的前辈必会帮我 |
[36:09] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道内情 对不对 |
[36:15] | You know what’s happened to her. | 你知道她的遭遇 穆德先生 |
[36:17] | This reaches beyond any of us, Mr. Mulder. Even my predecessor. | 这事我们都无能为力 即使是我的前辈 |
[36:21] | I want an answer! | 我要答案 |
[36:25] | Why kill Duane Barry if there was nothing to hide? | 如果没什么需要掩饰 为何要杀杜恩 |
[36:28] | You mean the government? | 你是指政府 |
[36:30] | There are no answers for you, Mr. Mulder. | 不会有答案给你的 |
[36:34] | They only have one policy: | 他们只有一个策略 |
[36:38] | Deny everything. | 否认一切 |
[37:59] | This is a serious allegation, Agent Mulder. | 这是严重指控 穆德探员 |
[38:01] | Only so far as it is true. | 但如今它是事实 |
[38:07] | “Agent Krycek was hired or suborned by an outside agency… | 可赛克探员受雇外部组织 |
[38:10] | to impede a federal investigation and may be responsible… | 来阻碍联邦案件调查 并可能涉及 |
[38:12] | for the death of a suspect in a capital murder case”? | 一名嫌犯 在医院被谋杀的案件 |
[38:15] | It goes on. | 还有 |
[38:18] | “And the possible murder | 以及涉嫌杀害 |
[38:20] | of the tram operator at Skyland Mountain”. | 星空山缆车操作员 |
[38:23] | There’s a lot of blood on this document, Agent Mulder. | 文件上有很多血腥指控 |
[38:27] | – Are you standing behind this going on the record? – Yes, sir. | 你坚持记录上所载的吗 是的 长官 |
[38:30] | Well, then you’d damn well better have the facts to back it up. | 那你最好有 相当的证据来支持你 |
[38:34] | I need to see Agent Krycek, immediately. | 我要找可赛克探员 马上 |
[38:49] | I can’t protect you, Agent Mulder. | 我无法保护你 穆德探员 |
[38:52] | Past a point, this’ll become a larger Bureau matter. | 事情超过某种程度 就会演变成内部大事 |
[39:03] | All right. What do you got? | 好吧 你有何发现 |
[39:07] | I found this in Agent Krycek’s car. | 我在可赛克车上发现这个 |
[39:09] | He doesn’t smoke. | 他不抽烟 |
[39:12] | Agent Krycek was the last | 他是杜恩死前 |
[39:13] | person with Duane Barry befrore he died. | 最后一位接触过的人 |
[39:16] | He was also the last person | 也是缆车操作员失踪前 |
[39:17] | to see the tram operator before he disappeared. | 最后见过的人 |
[39:20] | When I got to the top of Skyland Mountain… | 当我赶到星空山顶 |
[39:22] | I saw an unmarked helicopter working the area. | 我看到一架不明直升机 |
[39:24] | I believe that Agent Krycek gave away the where abouts… | 我相信可赛克探员泄漏了 |
[39:27] | of Duane Barry and Agent Scully to whoever he’s working with. | 杜恩跟史卡利的行踪 给雇用他的人 |
[39:30] | – And who is that? – I don’t know. | 那人是谁 我不知道 |
[39:33] | The military? Some covert organization within the government? | 军方 某个政府秘密组织 |
[39:37] | Whoever it is that the man who smokes those cigarettes works for. | 总之 就是抽烟者为其工作的人 |
[39:40] | – Why? – Because Agent Scully got too close… | 为什么 因为史探员太深入 |
[39:43] | to whatever it is they’re trying to deny. | 他们想掩饰的秘密 |
[39:45] | Because she had hard and damning evidence… | 因为她有那块该死的铁证 |
[39:48] | that metallic implant in her possession. | 金属追踪器 在她的手里 |
[39:50] | Or because her termination… | 或是因为解决她 |
[39:53] | would prevent further involvement with me and my work. | 可以阻止我进一步的追查 |
[40:01] | Do you think Agent Scully’s dead? | 你认为史探员死了吗 |
[40:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:07] | How far do you think they’d go? | 你认为他们会怎么做 |
[40:12] | What do you know about Agent Krycek? | 你对可赛克探员了解多少 |
[40:14] | I didn’t give him the assignment. I only… | 这任务不是我派给他的 |
[40:27] | Yes. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[40:36] | Agent Krycek didn’t show up for work this morning. | 可赛克探员今天早上没有来上班 |
[40:40] | His home number has been disconnected. | 他家电话也打不通 |
[40:45] | That’s it? He’s gone? | 就这样 他走了 |
[40:48] | – He just disappears into the wood work? – So it would appear. | 他就这样从人间蒸发 所以事情很明显 |
[40:51] | Who are these people who can murder with impunity, | 谁是可以杀人无罪 |
[40:54] | and we can’t do anything about it? | 而我们却一筹莫展的人呢 |
[40:56] | – Let it go, Agent Mulder. – Like hell. | 让这件事过去吧 让这件事见鬼去吧 |
[40:58] | – There’s nothing you can do. – What can you do about it? | 你无能为力 那你能做什么 |
[41:04] | There’s only one thing that I can do, Agent Mulder. | 只有一事我可以做 穆德探员 |
[41:08] | As of right now, I’m reopening the X-files. | 从今起 我重开X档案 |
[41:14] | That’s what they fear the most. | 那是他们最害怕的事 |
[41:46] | Agent Mulder? Thank you for calling me. | 穆德探员 谢谢你来电 |
[41:49] | I’m sorry I don’t have better news. | 抱歉 没什么好消息 |
[41:51] | Do you know something? Is Dana okay? | 你知道些什么吗 |
[41:53] | I don’t know anything more about it. | 没有进一步的消息 |
[41:59] | I know you’re doing all you can. | 我知道你尽力了 |
[42:15] | I had that dream again last night, about Dana being taken away. | 我昨晚又梦到 丹娜被劫持 |
[42:20] | I can’t tell you how it scares me. | 我怕得无法形容 |
[42:24] | It’s probably scarier when you stop having the dream. | 不再作梦或许会更令人害怕 |
[42:30] | Don’t you think? | 不是吗 |
[42:53] | I found this. | 我找到这条项链 |
[42:57] | That’s something I… I never considered about her. | 这是我无法与她 联想在一起的东西 |
[43:02] | If she was… If she was such a skeptic… | 如果她是无神论者 |
[43:07] | why did she wear that? | 她为何要戴这个 |
[43:13] | I gave it to her on her 15th birthday. | 这是15岁生日 我送给她的 |
[43:24] | Don’t you want to keep it? | 你不想保存它吗 |
[43:37] | When you find her, You give it to her. | 当你找到她时 交还给她 |