时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Once when she was a girl, a very little girl, | 从前 她还小时 很小的时候 |
[00:11] | Dana was in the woods. | 丹娜在树林中 |
[00:14] | It was autumn. | 那是秋天 |
[00:16] | She had always been a tom boy, unlike her sister, Melissa. | 她就像个小男生 一点也不像姐姐 |
[00:23] | For her birthday, Dana’s brothers had given her a BB gun… | 她过生日 哥哥给她支气枪 |
[00:25] | and were showing her how to use it. | 还教她要怎么用 |
[00:32] | The father had told them only to shoot at cans. | 他们父亲 叫他们只射罐子 |
[00:36] | But in a patch of grass, Bill Jr. Found a garter snake. | 但他们在草丛中 发现了一条蛇 |
[00:44] | And the boys began shooting. | 男生们就开始射击 |
[00:48] | Wanting to fit in with her brothers, | 丹娜为了合群 |
[00:50] | Dana also shot at the snake. | 也向蛇射击 |
[00:54] | It squirmed wildly, desperately fighting for life, | 蛇剧烈扭动 挣扎求存 |
[00:56] | but as the boys continued to shoot, | 但孩子们不停射击 |
[01:00] | the snake began to bleed. | 蛇开始流血 |
[01:04] | When she realized what she had done, | 当她明白 自己做了什么事时 |
[01:09] | Dana began to cry with irrevocable guilt. | 懊悔的罪恶感 让她哭起来 |
[01:13] | Through her tears she was saying that… | 她边哭边说 |
[01:17] | something was missing from the snake. | 有东西从蛇身上溜走了 |
[01:21] | She had taken something that was not hers to take. | 她夺走了 不该拿的东西 |
[01:25] | And although deathly afraid of snakes, | 虽然很害怕 |
[01:28] | Dana held the animals if… | 丹娜还是拿起蛇 |
[01:29] | sheer human will could keep it alive. | 以为小小的意念 可让它活命 |
[01:35] | The snake, its blood on her hands, died. | 蛇血染满她手 死了 |
[01:37] | There was nothing she could do to bring it back. | 她无法令蛇再活过来 |
[01:43] | It’s too soon, Mrs. Scully. We can’t give up. | 史太太 还是有机会的 别放弃 |
[01:52] | That day in the woods, | 在树林那天 |
[01:55] | I felt for my daughter. | 我替丹娜难过 |
[02:00] | But at this moment, | 而此刻 |
[02:03] | I know how my daughter felt. | 我体会到她的感受 |
[03:33] | We should stop. | 我们应该停下 |
[04:02] | Sir. Sir, you can’t go in there! | 先生 你不能进去 |
[04:24] | – Who brought her here? How did she get here? | 谁送她来的? 她是怎样进来的? |
[04:26] | – Sir, will you please… | 请你… |
[04:26] | – How did she get here? – Ms. | 她怎样进来的? |
[04:28] | Scully was in this condition when I arrived for the evening. | 我来当夜班时 她已是这样子了 |
[04:32] | – If you step outside, perhaps Dr. Daly may… – Is that Daly? | 请先出去 迪医生… 是他吗? |
[04:35] | Are you Dr. Daly? What | 你是迪医生吗? |
[04:36] | the hell is going on? How did she get here? | 究竟发生什么事? |
[04:37] | – Would you settle down? – Was it paramedics? F.B.I.? Military? | 请冷静 是医护人员 调查局 还是军方 |
[04:41] | – Answer me right now! | 马上回答我 |
[04:44] | – What? You’re telling me she just appeared? – Sir… | 难道她无缘无故出现吗? 谁把她弄成这样? |
[04:46] | – Who did this to her? I want to see her admission forms! – Sir! | 我要看她的入院记录 |
[04:48] | Who did this to her? And I want to see what tests have been done! | 她做过什么检查? |
[04:51] | Listen, if you are with them, | 如果你是和他们一伙的 或隐瞒内情 |
[04:53] | if you’re hiding anything, I swear I will do anything! | 我发誓会不惜一切 |
[04:56] | Whatever it takes, I’ll find out what they did to her! | 不论代价 查出他们对她做过的事 |
[05:07] | Presently we have Dana listed in critical condition. Comatose. | 目前丹娜情况危急 陷入昏迷中 |
[05:10] | There is complete unawareness of self or environment. | 对自己与周遭 毫无知觉 |
[05:13] | There is no evidence of language comprehension. | 对讲话没反应 |
[05:15] | No evidence of voluntary responses to external stimuli. | 任何外部刺激也全无反应 |
[05:18] | My apologies, but, uh, no one here… | 很抱歉 没人知道 |
[05:22] | can determine how Dana arrived at the hospital, | 丹娜如何入院的 |
[05:25] | administered or how she | 也不知道她这种样子 |
[05:26] | was attended to in such a critical condition. | 怎么还能进来 |
[05:31] | because of the absence of Dana’s recent medical history, | 没有她最近的病历记录 |
[05:35] | I’m at a loss for prognosis. | 我无法估计她的病况 |
[05:37] | I can’t determine, with certainty, | 也无法肯定 |
[05:38] | how long she’s been in this state. | 她这样子昏迷了多久 |
[05:40] | You haven’t told us why she’s like this. | 你还没说 她怎会这样子的 |
[05:43] | We just don’t know, Mrs. Scully. | 我们不知道 史太太 |
[05:46] | There are no indications of a cute injuries, | 没有任何 |
[05:48] | traumatic or non-traumatic. | 内外伤迹象 |
[05:50] | I can’t find any signs of degenerative or metabolic disorders. | 亦没发现退化性 或代谢失调 |
[05:53] | We have conducted every test possible. | 什么化验都做过了 |
[05:56] | I’d like her examined for trace evidence. | 请查验是否有残留线索 |
[05:58] | Uh, she’s been bathed and cleaned since her admittance. | 她入院后 曾有人替她沐浴清洁 |
[06:02] | Also, there is, uh, a | 有件事 |
[06:03] | situation which I don’t know if you’re aware of. | 不知你们是否晓得 |
[06:07] | The F.B.I. Has notified us of the terms of Dana’s living will. | 调查局通知我们 丹娜立下的遗嘱 |
[06:11] | What is it? What did she say? | 是什么? 她怎么说? |
[06:14] | Well, Dana is a doctor. | 丹娜是个医生 |
[06:17] | Her criteria for terminating life support is quite specific. | 她很具体说明要在何时终止她的维生系统 |
[06:20] | She states that, um, if her Glascow Outcome Scale lists her… | 她说若格拉斯哥指数 显示她… |
[06:25] | She doesn’t want to live in this condition. | 她不想 在这种情况下生存 |
[06:29] | You’ve signed the will as her witness. | 你为她签名作证 |
[06:52] | I’ve been told not to call you Fox. | 人家要我 别叫你福克斯 |
[06:54] | – By who? – Dana. Just now. | 谁说的? 丹娜… 刚说的 |
[07:01] | Dana talked to you just now? | 丹娜刚对你说话? |
[07:03] | If she talked, the E.E.G. Would have moved. | 她说话脑波图应该会有反应 |
[07:09] | Her soul is here. | 她的灵魂在这里 |
[07:13] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[07:17] | I’m glad you could come, Melissa. | 你能够来真好 梅莉莎 |
[07:19] | You’re Scully’s sister? | 你是丹娜的姐姐? |
[07:29] | Dana’s choosing whether… | 丹娜正在选择… |
[07:31] | whether to remain or move on. | 留下或上路 |
[07:43] | You can feel her. | 你来感觉看看 |
[07:46] | Here. | 这儿 |
[08:19] | She’s not here. | 她并不在 |
[08:22] | Your anger, | 你的愤怒与恐惧阻碍了 |
[08:24] | your fear’s blocking any positive emotion she needs to feel. | 她需要感觉的正面情绪 |
[08:34] | I need to do more than just wave my hands in the air. | 我要想办法 不能光招招手 |
[09:45] | May I help you? | 有何贵干? |
[09:50] | Dana Scully, please. | 我要见丹娜史卡利 |
[09:53] | Frohike? | 霍夏基? |
[10:13] | Hey, Mulder. This is weird. | 穆德 真奇怪 |
[10:19] | – Good work sneakin’ out these charts. – Tucked ’em in my pants. | 好本领偷到这些图表 塞进裤子里就可以 |
[10:23] | There’s plenty of room down there. | 里面空得很 |
[10:26] | You look down, Mulder. Tell ya what. | 别小看人 |
[10:28] | You’re welcome to come over Saturday night. | 欢迎你周六晚上来 |
[10:30] | We’re hoppin’ on the Internet | 我们要上线挑剔 |
[10:31] | to nitpick the scientific inaccuracies of Earth 2. | “地球之二”片集的科学谬误 |
[10:33] | I’m doin’ my laundry. | 周六我要洗衣服 |
[10:35] | The chart shows abnormal protein chains in the blood. | 图表显示血液有不正常蛋白 |
[10:38] | The amino acid sequence is | 从没见过 |
[10:39] | in a combination that I’ve never seen before. | 这种氨基酸组合顺序 |
[10:41] | I downloaded Scully’s medical data to the newest lone gunman. | 我传了丹娜病历资料给我们新成员 |
[10:44] | He goes by the name “The Thinker”. | 他的外号是思想家 |
[10:47] | – This guy’s a hacking genius. | 这家伙简直是骇客天才 |
[10:54] | – What? – The Thinker reports the protein chains… | 什么? 他说这种蛋白 |
[10:58] | are the by-products of branched DNA. | 是基因分支副产品 |
[11:00] | – Branched DNA? – The cutting edge of genetic engineering. | 基因分支? 是遗传工程学的尖端科技 |
[11:04] | Uh, the biological equivalent of a silicon microchip. | 相当于生物上的微型硅晶片 |
[11:07] | This is way beyond cutting edge. | 远超乎尖端科技 |
[11:09] | This is technology 50 years down the line. | 50年后才会有的科技 |
[11:12] | – What’s it used for? – Could be a tracking system. | 有何用途? 可能是追踪系统 |
[11:15] | The developmental stages of a biological marker. | 或者是发展阶段中的生物标记 |
[11:17] | You mean a high-tech identity card? | 是高科技身份证? |
[11:19] | Or something as insidious | 或者是将人类 |
[11:21] | as grafting a human to something… inhuman. | 移植到非人类的东西 |
[11:24] | Good theories, gentlemen, but all for naught. | 说得好 但没有用 |
[11:27] | This branch DNA is inactive. It’s waste product. | 这基因分支没有作用 已作废了 |
[11:30] | Whoever was experimenting on Scully is finished. | 用丹娜来做的实验已经做完了 |
[11:33] | Now it’s nothing more than a biological poison. | 只剩下生物毒素 |
[11:37] | Will she live? | 她会死吗? |
[11:43] | Um, her immune system has been decimated, | 她的免疫系统受到摧毁 |
[11:48] | and, uh, I doubt even… | 我想 就算身体健康的人 |
[11:51] | a healthy human body has the ability to fight this. | 亦难以恢复 |
[11:55] | Mulder, there’s nothing you can do. | 穆德 无能为力了 |
[12:06] | Dana? Dana, honey? | 丹娜 丹娜 |
[12:08] | I know you can hear me. This is Nurse Owens. | 你能听见的… 我是奥护士 |
[12:12] | I’m here to take care of you, sweet heart. | 我是来照顾你的 |
[12:15] | Watch over you, help you find the way home. | 我看顾你 帮你找到归路 |
[12:20] | I know you’re far away from home tonight… | 今晚你离家很远 |
[12:23] | and that where you are is peaceful. | 那儿很平静 |
[12:26] | It’d be nice to stay, but Dana, | 令人很想留下来 |
[12:30] | you must leave here only when it’s time. | 但时间未到 你不可以离开 |
[12:37] | I’ll be here when you need me, dear. | 我随时会在你身边 |
[12:49] | Excuse me, sir. I have to take some blood. | 请让开 我要抽血 |
[13:14] | – Code blue! Crash cart! – Crash cart coming in! | 急救车来了 |
[13:18] | Let’s get an airway in! | 替她插氧气管 她在缺氧 |
[13:23] | B.P., 80 over 60. Dropping. | 血压掉到60了 还在下降 |
[13:25] | Allright. Let’s shock her. Give me the paddles. | 用电击 200焦耳 |
[13:28] | – Two hundred joules. Clear? What do we got? – Clear. | 预备 电击 |
[13:31] | – Got a catheterin. – Dropping 80 over… | 接下来怎么办? 给她插上导管 |
[13:35] | – Let’s go again. 260. Clear? – Clear. | 再来一次 预备 电击 |
[14:36] | I didn’t expect you here till after visiting hours. | 你怎么还在 |
[14:39] | – There was a man. He took Scully’s blood. He… – Forget him! | 有人拿了丹娜的血 算了 |
[14:41] | – Get that gun out of my face! – This | 别用枪指着我 |
[14:42] | high-capacity compact Sig-Sauer 40-caliber weapon… | 西萨40倍口径 |
[14:44] | is pointed at your head to stress my insistence… | 手枪指着你的头 |
[14:47] | that your search for who put | 表示我坚持你马上终止 |
[14:48] | your partner on that respirator desist immediately! | 搜寻伤害你伙伴的人 |
[14:50] | You ignore my call for help and | 你不理会我的求助 |
[14:51] | then you expect me to do what you say? You go to hell! | 还要我听话 去死吧 |
[14:53] | You got him killed! You got her killed. | 你害死他 又害死丹娜 |
[14:56] | That’s not going to happen to me. | 我不会步他们后尘 |
[14:58] | You’re my tool. You understand? | 你是我的工具 明白吗? |
[15:00] | I come to you when I need you. | 我有需要时便会找你 |
[15:02] | Right now you’re heading | 你现在走的方向 |
[15:03] | in a direction that can lead them right here. | 会把他们引来 |
[15:05] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[15:07] | You’re not supposed to know. That’s the point. | 你不该知道 这是关键所在 |
[15:09] | I owe her more than just sitting around doing nothing. | 我欠她太多 不能坐视不理 |
[15:13] | She was a good solider, Mulder, | 她是个好战士 |
[15:14] | but there is nothing you can do to bring her back. | 但你无法令她复活 |
[15:17] | – She’s not dead. – Listen to you. Listen. | 她还没死 你自己听听 |
[15:22] | You’re a damn school boy, Mulder. | 你像个无知小学生 |
[15:25] | You have no idea, no idea! | 根本什么都不知道 |
[15:27] | Okay, then tell me. Tell me! | 那就告诉我吧 告诉我 |
[15:35] | I used to be you. | 我以前也像你 |
[15:37] | I was where you are now, but you’re not me, Mulder. | 跟你处境一样 但你不是我 |
[15:43] | I don’t think you have the heart. | 你没那种勇气 |
[15:45] | Walk away. Grieve for Scully… | 放弃… 祝丹娜安息 |
[15:48] | and then never look back. | 别再回头 |
[15:51] | You will be able to live with yourself, Mulder, | 你便可心安理得 |
[15:55] | on the day you die. | 直到你临终那天 |
[16:10] | Federal agent! | 联邦探员 |
[16:58] | Federal agent. You know I’m armed. Don’t turn around. | 我是联邦探员 我有枪 别转过来 |
[17:02] | Put your gun very slowly on the ground. | 慢慢将手枪放在地上 |
[17:08] | Put your hands behind your head. Interlock your fingers. | 双手放脑后 十指交扣 |
[17:12] | Turn right towards the machine and put your head on it. | 转向右边的机械 头靠在上面 |
[17:27] | Face me. | 面向我 |
[17:31] | Who wants this? | 是谁要的? |
[17:34] | Who wants it? | 是谁? |
[17:38] | All right. Let’s go. This way. | 我们走 这边 |
[18:06] | Stay there. | 你留下 |
[18:09] | Wait! | 慢着 |
[18:14] | You want to see what it takes to find the truth, Agent Mulder? | 知道追寻真相的代价是什么 穆德? |
[18:17] | You want to know the things I know? | 想知道我所知的事情? |
[18:28] | I’ll attend to this. | 让我来处理 |
[18:39] | Discontinuing the respirator does not necessarily mean… | 停止人工呼吸器 |
[18:42] | pulling the plug and ending her life. | 不一定会结束她的生命 |
[18:44] | Karen Ann Quinlan lived for nine years… | 罗嘉伦在拔掉呼吸器 |
[18:47] | after cessation of mechanical ventilation. | 仍存活了9年 |
[18:49] | I do believe, however, that this | 但我不认为 |
[18:51] | is not the case with your daughter, Mrs. Scully. | 这会是你女儿的情况 史卡利太太 |
[18:54] | My guess is that she’s | 我估计 |
[18:55] | been in this state since her disappearance, | 她失踪后便一直昏迷 |
[18:57] | and she will not improve. | 她不会好转 |
[19:00] | – Is she below the criteria established in her will? – Yeah. | 条件在 她所订的遗嘱之下? |
[19:05] | It’s possible branched DNA | 或许基因分支 |
[19:06] | can be treated with designer antibiotics. | 可以靠特制抗生素来医治 |
[19:09] | Agent Mulder, I don’t know | 不知你哪儿得来 |
[19:10] | where you’ve developed this bizarre diagnosis, | 这古怪诊断 |
[19:13] | but I do believe you’re in no position to continue here. | 但我不认为你有资格继续… |
[19:15] | You’ve never provided an answer | 你说不出 |
[19:16] | as to why she’s here or what’s wrong with her. | 她如何入院的又有何不妥 |
[19:19] | – We need to study her. – She’s not a piece of evidence. | 我们要研究她 她并非物件 |
[19:22] | She’s here because of unnatural circumstances. | 她是因为不寻常情况 才来到这里 |
[19:24] | She’s dying. That’s perfectly natural. | 她快死了 这是极自然的事 |
[19:29] | We hide people in these | 将她放在这房间 |
[19:30] | rooms because we don’t want to look at death. | 因为我们不想面对死亡 |
[19:33] | We have machines prolong a life that should end. | 用仪器来延长该结束的生命 |
[19:38] | That’s a much more unnatural | 比起她的死因 |
[19:39] | circumstance than any cause of her death. | 这些是更为不自然的 |
[19:42] | That is very politically correct. | 你说来在政治上正确 |
[19:45] | That’s very human. | 是很人道 |
[19:50] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[19:53] | And this is right. | 这样做是对的 |
[20:01] | Dana has made our decision. | 丹娜已为我们作了决定 |
[20:06] | Fox? | 福克斯 |
[20:10] | You and Dana had a friendship built on respect. | 你和丹娜是互相尊重的朋友 |
[20:17] | Now in the last year, | 去年 |
[20:21] | I have lost my husband, | 我失去了丈夫 |
[20:24] | and God knows, I don’t want to lose my baby girl. | 我真不想 连女儿也失去 |
[20:28] | But like you, I have always respected her. | 但我和你一样 很尊重她 |
[20:37] | Fox, this is a moment for the family, | 福克斯 这属于家人的时间 |
[20:42] | but you can join us, if you want. | 你想的话 也可以加入 |
[21:43] | Read it. It’s all there. | 看吧 全在这里 |
[21:47] | If you’re having trouble sitting on Mulder, | 若你无法驾驭穆德的话 |
[21:49] | Assistant Director Skinner, | 史副局长 |
[21:51] | – I’m sure you know we’d have no trouble. – Uh-uh. | 你知道 我们会有办法的 |
[22:22] | – Yeah, come in. | 进来 |
[22:31] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[22:35] | I called you up here because of | 我找你来是为了 |
[22:36] | rumors about an incident at the hospital last night. | 昨晚在医院发生的一件事 |
[22:39] | Is this about the tooth that was found in the cafeteria Jell-O? | 果冻里面发现的牙齿吗? |
[22:42] | – The rumor has it that you | 听说你牵扯到 |
[22:44] | were involved in the laundry room? – No, sir. | 洗衣间的事 没有 |
[22:47] | – A man was executed, Agent Mulder. – I was with Scully. | 有人被枪决 我和丹娜在一起 |
[22:50] | – Traces of her blood were found at the scene. | 现场发她的血迹 |
[22:52] | – May I see the police report? | 可以看警方的报告吗? |
[22:53] | There is no police report of this incident, and there is no body. | 你清楚此事没有报告或尸体 |
[22:58] | Since I am unfamiliar with any such incidents, | 我根本不知道这事 |
[23:00] | sir, no. How would I know that? | 我怎会清楚? |
[23:02] | – Knock it off! – How does it feel? | 别狡辩 你是什么感觉? |
[23:04] | Constant denial of everything, | 不断否定一切 |
[23:06] | questions answered with a question. | 问题的答案又是问题 |
[23:09] | I want to know what happened, damn it! | 我想知道发生什么事 |
[23:11] | Him. That’s what happened. | 他就是你想知道的事 |
[23:14] | Cancer Man. He’s responsible for what happened to Scully! | 那老烟枪 害史卡利成这样 |
[23:17] | – How do you know that? – It’s a rumor. Who is he? | 你怎么知道? 是谣言 他是什么人? |
[23:20] | – It’s not your… – Oh, you can have it all! | 跟你无关… |
[23:23] | You can have my badge. You | 警徽和X档案都可以给你 |
[23:24] | can have the X-Files. Just tell me where he is. | 只要告诉我他在哪里 |
[23:25] | And then what? He sleeps with the fishes? | 然后怎样? 把他喂鱼吃? |
[23:28] | We’re not the Mafia, Mulder. | 我们不是黑手党 |
[23:31] | I know it’s easy to forget, but we work for the Department of Justice. | 我们是执法人员 |
[23:34] | That’s what I want. | 我就是要去执法 |
[23:36] | Agent Scully was a fine officer. | 史卡利是个好探员 |
[23:40] | More than that, I liked her. I respected her. | 更重要的是 我喜欢她 也尊敬她 |
[23:43] | We all know the field we play in and | 大家都知道 |
[23:45] | we all know what can happen in the course of a game. | 在玩什么游戏 |
[23:47] | If you were unprepared for all the potentials, | 如果没有心理准备 |
[23:50] | then you shouldn’t step on the field. | 就不该参与 |
[23:57] | What if I… I knew the potential consequences, | 要是我早知道有何后果 |
[24:01] | but I… I never told her? | 但我…没告诉她呢? |
[24:06] | Then you’re as much to | 那你就跟老烟枪 |
[24:07] | blame for her condition as… the Cancer Man. | 一样难辞其咎 |
[24:54] | Hello, Starbuck. It’s Ahab. | 哈啰 乖女儿 我是老爸 |
[25:02] | People would say to me, | 有人对我说 |
[25:06] | “Life is short. Kids, they grow up fast. | 人生苦短 孩子快高长大 |
[25:10] | Before you know it, it’s over”. | 一生不觉便过去 |
[25:13] | I never listened. | 我从未听进去 |
[25:17] | To me, life went at a proper pace. | 对我而言 人生循序渐进 |
[25:23] | There were many rewards… | 有很多回报 |
[25:27] | until the moment that… | 当我知道的那一刻… |
[25:31] | I knew, I understood that… | 我知道 |
[25:35] | I would never see you again. | 再也见不到你了 |
[25:39] | My little girl. | 我的乖女儿 |
[25:43] | Then my life felt as if it had been the length of one breath, | 我觉得人生 只像一口气长 |
[25:50] | one heartbeat. | 只像一下心跳 |
[25:54] | I never knew how much I loved my daughter… | 我从不知有多爱自己的女儿 |
[25:57] | until I could never tell her. | 直到我再也无法告诉她 |
[26:02] | At that moment, I would have traded every medal, | 在那当下 我愿意用 |
[26:05] | every commendation, every promotion… | 所有勋章嘉奖和晋升 |
[26:07] | for just one more second with you. | 来交换与你多聚一秒 |
[26:16] | We’ll be together again, Starbuck. | 我们会再相聚 |
[26:21] | But not now. Soon. | 但不是现在 迟早 |
[26:39] | – Dana? | 丹娜 |
[26:43] | I know death is at arms reach tonight. | 我知道今晚 死亡近在咫尺 |
[26:47] | But Dana, your time is not over. | 不过丹娜 你时辰还未到 |
[26:57] | You know, Fox… Sorry. | 知道吗? 福克斯… 对不起 |
[27:00] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[27:03] | You could spend the rest of | 你可以用一辈子时 |
[27:04] | your life finding every person who’s responsible, | 追查害丹娜的人 |
[27:06] | and it’s still not gonna bring her back. | 但她也不会苏醒 |
[27:10] | Whoever did this to her has an equal horror coming to them. | 害她的人 一定会寝食难安 |
[27:16] | – Including myself? – Pardon me. | 包括我自己? 打扰一下 |
[27:19] | Sir, do you have change for the cigarette machine? | 请问有零钱 给我买烟吗? |
[27:21] | No. Sorry, I don’t. | 对不起 没有 |
[27:26] | What do you mean, yourself? | 你说”自己” 是什么意思? |
[27:29] | There’s a pack already here. Morleys. | 这里已经有一包 莫里斯 |
[27:32] | Not my brand. | 不是我抽的牌子 |
[28:07] | Cigarette break? How about smoke? | 法兰克 要抽烟吗? 抽吧 |
[28:17] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[28:20] | – How’d you find me? – Shut up! | 你怎么找到我的? 闭嘴! |
[28:23] | Tonight I ask the questions, | 今晚由我发问 |
[28:24] | and you’re gonna answer me, you son of a bitch! | 你来答 混蛋! |
[28:26] | Don’t try and threaten me, Mulder. I’ve watched presidents die. | 不用恐吓我 穆德 我身经百战 |
[28:35] | Why her? | 为何是她? |
[28:39] | Why her and not me? | 为何是她 不是我? |
[28:43] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[28:46] | I like you. I like her too. | 我喜欢你 也喜欢她 |
[28:49] | That’s why she was returned to you. | 所以将她交还给你 |
[28:54] | You should be the one to die. | 该死的是你 |
[28:56] | Why? Look at me. | 为什么? 看看我 |
[29:01] | No wife. No family. | 没有老婆家人 |
[29:04] | Some power. | 有些权力 |
[29:06] | I’m in the game because I believe what I’m doing is right. | 我玩这场游戏 因为我相信我所做是对的 |
[29:11] | Right? Who are you to decide what’s right? | 对的? 你以为你是谁 可决定对错? |
[29:15] | Who are you? | 你又是谁? |
[29:20] | If people were to know of the things that I know, | 要是大家得悉我所知的一切 |
[29:25] | it would all fall apart. | 世界便会大乱 |
[29:29] | I told Skinner you shot the man in the hospital, | 我对史副局长说医院那人是你杀的 |
[29:32] | but I didn’t really believe it. | 但我自己也不信 |
[29:34] | And here you are with a gun to my head. | 现在你 却来用枪指着我 |
[29:38] | I have more respect for you, Mulder. You’re becoming a player. | 我很尊重你 穆德 你开始懂玩游戏 |
[29:45] | You can kill me now, but you’ll never know the truth. | 你可以杀了我 但你永不会找到真相 |
[29:58] | And that’s why I’ll win. | 所以都是我赢 |
[30:00] | Don’t worry. This’ll be our secret. | 别担心 这是我们的秘密 |
[30:06] | We wouldn’t want others to… | 我们也不想 |
[30:09] | start rumors. | 给人说闲话 |
[31:15] | When I started out, this room was where they kept the copier. | 我刚来时 这里是放影印机的 |
[31:18] | At least back then it wasn’t just wasted space. | 以前起码 没有浪费地方 |
[31:29] | It’s unacceptable. | 不接受辞职 |
[31:34] | Look, I know you feel responsible for Agent Scully, | 我了解你想为史卡利探员的事负责 |
[31:36] | but I will not accept resignation and defeat as self-punishment. | 但认输辞职来自惩是不容许的 |
[31:40] | All the forensics, the field investigations, | 所有法医报告 实地调查 |
[31:42] | the eye witness accounts, | 及目击者口供 |
[31:45] | to still know nothing. | 我们仍一无所知 |
[31:47] | To lose myself… and Scully. | 只输了我… 和史卡利 |
[31:53] | I hate what I’ve become. | 我讨厌现在这样 |
[32:06] | When I was 18, I, uh, | 我18岁时 |
[32:09] | I went to Vietnam. | 去了越南打仗 |
[32:12] | I wasn’t drafted, Mulder. I enlisted | 我不是应召入伍的 |
[32:14] | in the Marine Corps the day of my 18th birthday. | 生日那天 我自愿加入海军 |
[32:18] | I did it on a blind faith. | 我本着盲目的信念 |
[32:22] | I did it because I believed that it was the right thing to do. | 相信这样做是对的 |
[32:25] | I don’t know. Maybe I still do. | 也许现在仍一样 |
[32:28] | Three months into my tour, | 到越南3个月后 |
[32:31] | a ten-year-old North Vietnamese | 一名10岁北越小孩走进营地 |
[32:33] | boy walked into camp covered with grenades. | 全身是手榴弹 |
[32:36] | And I, uh, | 而我… |
[32:40] | I blew his head off… from a distance of ten yards. | 在10码外 开枪射爆他头颅 |
[32:45] | I lost my faith. | 我失去了信念 |
[32:47] | Not in my country or in myself, but in everything. | 不仅对国家或对自己 而是对一切 |
[32:52] | There was just no point to anything anymore. | 一切都变得没意义 |
[32:59] | One night on patrol, we were, uh, | 一晚 我们巡逻时 |
[33:02] | caught. | 遇袭 |
[33:05] | And everyone… everyone fell. | 所有人都倒下了 |
[33:09] | Everyone. | 每一个人 |
[33:15] | I looked down at my body… | 我向下望 看见自己 |
[33:20] | from outside of it. | 我在自己之外 |
[33:22] | I didn’t recognize it at first. | 起初我不认得 |
[33:25] | I watched the V.C. Strip my uniform, take my weapon. | 看着越共 脱下我的军服和武器 |
[33:29] | And I remained… | 我留在 |
[33:32] | in this thick jungle. | 丛林里 |
[33:35] | Peaceful. Unafraid. | 宁静 祥和 |
[33:41] | Watching my dead friends. | 看着死去的朋友 |
[33:46] | Watching myself. | 看着自己 |
[33:48] | In the morning, the corps | 早上 |
[33:49] | men arrived and put me in a body bag until… | 医护将我放进运尸袋 |
[33:53] | I guess they found a pulse. I don’t know. | 大概他们发现我尚有脉博 |
[33:56] | I woke in a Saigon hospital two weeks later. | 两周后 我在西贡医院苏醒 |
[34:03] | I’m afraid to look any further beyond that experience. | 我不敢再深究那次经历 |
[34:08] | You? You are not. | 你 你不会怕 |
[34:14] | Your resignation is unacceptable. | 不接受辞职 |
[34:23] | You. | 你… |
[34:29] | You gave me Cancer Man’s location. | 你给我老烟枪的地址 |
[34:33] | You put your life in danger. | 你冒了生命危险 |
[34:37] | Agent Mulder, every life, every day… | 穆德探员 每人… 每天 |
[34:41] | is in danger. | 都有危险 |
[34:43] | That’s just life. | 人生就是这样 |
[35:02] | Your plane ticket. | 你的机票 |
[35:06] | – But we barely know each other. | 我和你并不熟悉 |
[35:08] | – I can’t tell you why she was taken. | 我无法告诉你为何捉她 |
[35:10] | It’s too close to me. I’m giving you the men who took her. | 这会连累我 我将捉她的人交给你 |
[35:13] | – How? – They believe you’ll be out of town. | 怎么交? 他们以为你不在城里 |
[35:17] | They believe you have information about Scully… | 又相信你家里 |
[35:19] | being kept in your desk in your apartment. | 有史卡利的资料 |
[35:22] | 8:17 tonight, they’ll search your apartment. | 今晚8点17分 会去搜你家 |
[35:26] | They will be armed. You will be waiting. | 他们有枪 你到时就等候 |
[35:28] | – Waiting? – To defend yourself with terminal intensity. | 等候? 用彻底方法来自卫 |
[35:36] | It’s the only way, Mulder. | 这是唯一途径 |
[35:38] | The law will not punish these people. | 法律不会制裁这些人 |
[35:45] | After tonight, we cannot make contact for several weeks. | 今晚后几周内 都不要和我接触 |
[36:17] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[36:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:27] | I came by. You weren’t answering. Your machine wasn’t on. | 我经过…你不接电话 答录机也没开 |
[36:31] | Can I come in? | 可以进来吗? |
[36:35] | For a second? | 只是一会儿 |
[36:48] | – Why is it so dark in here? – ‘Cause the lights aren’t on. | 为何这么暗? 因为没开灯 |
[36:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:56] | I just came from the hospital. | 我刚去过医院 |
[36:59] | Dr. Daly says… she’s weakening. | 迪医生说 她越来越虚弱 |
[37:03] | It could be any time, so I | 随时会不行 |
[37:04] | figured you’d want to come down and see her. | 或许你会想去看看她 |
[37:07] | – Well, I can’t. – Well, I’d think that you would. | 我不能去 我以为你会去 |
[37:11] | Yeah, I would. I can’t. Not right now. | 是 我会去 但不是现在 |
[37:18] | Listen. | 听着 |
[37:21] | I don’t have to be psychic | 就算我不是灵媒 |
[37:22] | to see that you’re in a very dark place, | 也能看出你处在暗处中 |
[37:25] | much darker than where my sister is. | 比我妹妹 处在的地方还暗 |
[37:27] | Willingly walking deeper into darkness cannot help her at all. | 自愿步向黑暗根本帮不了丹娜 |
[37:32] | – Only the light will… – Oh, | 只有光明才… |
[37:34] | enough with the harmonic convergence crap. | 别再说什么和谐力量的废话 |
[37:36] | You’re not saying anything to me. | 你别再跟我说话 |
[37:38] | Why don’t you just drop your | 放下你的苛刻 |
[37:40] | cynicism and your paranoia and your defeat? | 怀疑和失败吧 |
[37:43] | You know, just because it’s | 美好的事 |
[37:44] | positive and good doesn’t make it silly or trite. | 不一定是无聊和老套 |
[37:47] | Why… Why is it so much easier for you to run around… | 为何四出找人算账就容易 |
[37:50] | trying to get even than just expressing to her how you feel? | 对她说出感受就那么困难? |
[37:52] | I expect more from you. Dana expects more. | 我对你期望更多 丹娜也是 |
[37:58] | Even if it doesn’t bring her back, at least she’ll know, | 即使不能令她苏醒 起码她会知道 |
[38:02] | and so will you. | 你也会知道 |
[38:49] | I feel, Scully, that… | 史卡利 我感到… |
[38:54] | You believe you’re not ready to go. | 你相信 自己还不该离去 |
[39:00] | And you’ve always had the strength of your beliefs. | 你一向都能坚持自己的信念 |
[39:02] | I don’t know if my being here… | 不知道我在此… |
[39:09] | will help bring you back. | 能否帮你苏醒 |
[39:17] | But I’m here. | 但我来了 |
[41:01] | Let me check the chart. | 给我看图表 |
[41:16] | Call Dr. Daly. Now. | 找迪医生来 快 |
[41:42] | Hello, this is Fox Mulder. Leave a message please. | 我是穆德 请留言… |
[41:45] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[41:57] | – Hello, Fox. – Not Fox. Mulder. | 哈啰 福克斯 是穆德 不是福克斯 |
[42:06] | How ya feelin’? | 觉得怎样? |
[42:09] | I really don’t remember anything… after Duane Barry. | 什么都记不清 只记得贝杜恩… |
[42:14] | Doesn’t… Doesn’t matter. | 不要紧 |
[42:19] | I brought you a present. | 我有礼物给你 |
[42:22] | The Super Stars of the Super Bowls. | 超级榄球巨星赛 |
[42:24] | I knew there was a reason to live. | 我知道值得活下去 |
[42:30] | Now you want to get some rest. I… | 你休息吧 我… |
[42:33] | I just came by to see how you’re doing and say hi. | 我是过来看看你 |
[42:41] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[42:45] | I had the strength of your beliefs. | 你的信念支持着我 |
[43:00] | I was holding this for you. | 我一直替你保管着 |
[43:49] | Can I see Nurse Owens? | 可以见奥护士吗? |
[43:53] | I’ve got something I’d like her to have. | 我有东西要给她 |
[43:55] | Nurse who? | 哪个护士? |
[44:00] | Owens. | 奥护士 |
[44:02] | Short with straight, light brown hair. | 短直发 咖啡色的 |
[44:05] | She watched over me in intensive care, and I’d like to thank her. | 她一直在加护病房照顾我 我想感谢她 |
[44:08] | Dana, I’ve worked here for ten years, | 丹娜 我在这工作10年 |
[44:12] | and there’s no Nurse Owens at this hospital. | 这里没有姓奥的护士 |