时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | – 7.30. – Great! | -7点半 -很好 |
[00:47] | See you tomorrow, Beth. | 明天见 白斯 |
[00:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:51] | – See you tomorrow. – Clean up your stations! | -明天见 -清理你的工作区 |
[00:56] | …Get some information about a crack house. | 得到 有关毒窟的线报 |
[00:58] | This is some pretty direct information. | 这相当直接的情报 |
[01:00] | It came from an informant who made a buy… | 来自曾进行过交易的线民 |
[01:02] | and, uh, like it when it’s that direct– | 如此直接 |
[01:06] | It’s easy to get a search warrant.. | 警方很容就申请到搜查令 |
[01:09] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[01:14] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[01:16] | – Hi, Mom. – Hey. | -嗨 妈 -嘿 |
[01:19] | “Hey”? All I get is “Hey”? | 嘿 只有”嘿”吗? |
[01:22] | Hey, Mom. | 嘿 妈 |
[01:30] | I’m gonna take a quick shower. | 我要去冲个澡 |
[01:32] | – You guys interested in getting a pizza delivered? – Mm. | 你们想叫披萨外卖吗 |
[01:35] | If that was a “Yes,” You can call the order in. | 如果要 你们就订 |
[01:39] | And no pepperoni for me. | 我不要辣味香肠口味 |
[02:15] | Hello. | 哈啰 |
[02:18] | Oh. Yeah, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[02:25] | Tell Mom I’ll be back in five minutes, okay, butt crumb? | 告诉妈妈我5分钟就回来 好吗 小老弟 |
[02:37] | He said he was only going to be gone five minutes… | 他说他只去5分钟 |
[02:39] | and that was over four hours ago. | 但那是4小时前的事了 |
[02:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:43] | No, I don’t know who called him. | 不 我不知道谁打电话给他 |
[02:46] | The last person to see him? | 最后一个见他的人吗? |
[02:48] | His younger brother. | 是他弟弟 |
[03:05] | …what’s your ten-three? Over. | 请回报你的位置 |
[03:08] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa! – Hmm? | -哇 哇 哇 -嗯 |
[03:22] | Gary? | 嘉里 |
[03:24] | Gary Kane? | 是金嘉里吗 |
[03:27] | Go get him a blanket. | 拿条毛毯给他 |
[03:32] | It’s gonna be okay, son. Hey, we’re here to help you. | 没事了 孩子 我们是来救你的 |
[03:36] | Hey. What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[03:43] | Oh, my God. | 喔 我的天 |
[04:38] | 华盛顿特区 联邦调查局总部 | |
[04:39] | Gary Kane. Sixteen years old. High school junior. | 金嘉里 16岁 初中生 |
[04:44] | “C” Student, first-string varsity football, | C级生 优秀的足球校队 |
[04:47] | a member of the local Four-H Club. | 参加农业部办的青年教育 |
[04:50] | Not one of Wisconsin’s more remarkable kids, | 不算很杰出的孩子 |
[04:51] | but still the apple of his mother’s eye. | 但仍是母亲眼中的宝贝 |
[04:54] | – What does that mean? – Nobody knows. | -那代表什么 -没人知道 |
[04:58] | What does the police report say? | 警方的报告怎么说 |
[04:59] | The victim received a phone call and left his home. | 他接到一通电话后离开家 |
[05:03] | He was discovered in the woods in his underwear 12 hours later. | 12小时后在树林找到他 |
[05:05] | He’s been unable to give a coherent statement. | 他惊恐得无法做笔录 |
[05:07] | – Any evidence of sexual assault? – No. | -有被性侵害的迹象吗 -没有 |
[05:10] | Does it seem like it might have been a schoolboy prank? | 像同学的恶作剧吗 |
[05:12] | The other victims have had to be sedated and hospitalized… | 其他受害者在事后 |
[05:14] | since their ordeals. | 都得用镇静剂及住院治疗 |
[05:16] | They were reportedly hysterical with fear. | 他们有恐惧性歇斯底里 |
[05:18] | Victims? You mean there have been others? | 你是说有其他类似受害者 |
[05:22] | One in eastern Wisconsin, one three towns away. | 一个在威州东部 一个离这里三个镇远 |
[05:25] | Both with the same words written in black Magic Marker. | 他们身上都有 用奇异笔写的同样的字 |
[05:29] | What’s your interest in this? | 你注意到什么 |
[05:32] | The local sheriff in Delta Glen, Wisconsin, | 威州戴格兰镇警长 |
[05:34] | thinks he knows what’s been happening to these kids. | 认为他知道 这些孩子发生什么事 |
[05:36] | What’s that? | 他怎么说? |
[05:38] | He thinks they’ve been possessed. | 他认为他们着魔了 |
[05:41] | There’s something I think you ought to see first. | 我想有一些事 你应该先知道 |
[05:44] | They call themselves the Church of the Red Museum. | 他们被称为 红博馆教会 |
[05:46] | They’re followers of a guy named Odin… | 他们追随一个叫奥汀的男子 |
[05:48] | that moved out here from California three years ago… | 他3年前搬来 |
[05:49] | and bought a ranch. | 并且买了牧场 |
[05:51] | What’s the significance of the name “Red Museum”? | 这名字有何重要性 |
[05:54] | Well, Odin and the rest of them are a bunch of vegetarians. | 奥汀他们是素食者 |
[05:57] | They drove the ranch right into the ground– | 他们开放牧场 |
[05:58] | Turned 500 head of beef cattle into pets. | 视500头牛为宠物 |
[06:01] | Calls it a “Monument to barbarism.” | 将其称之为”原始纪念区” |
[06:03] | Probably went over big with the local ranchers. | 可能很不受当地牧场主欢迎 |
[06:07] | Well, you got to admit it takes some big ones… | 在牧牛区住下来并设立教堂 |
[06:09] | to set down in the middle of cow country and start a church like his. | 这样的教会还真有胆量 |
[06:43] | They kind of stick out like a sore thumb, don’t they? | 他们就像眼中刺 不是吗 |
[06:46] | You know, Sheriff, | 警长 |
[06:48] | from what little we’ve seen and what you’ve told us, | 从你口中得知 |
[06:50] | they seem rather unlikely to be involved… | 他们好像没有涉及 |
[06:52] | in the kind of activities you described. | 你所描述的事 |
[06:54] | Well, I won’t say another word. | 我不会再说什么 |
[06:56] | You can just see for yourself. | 你们可以自己观察 |
[07:28] | That’s Odin. | 那就是奥汀 |
[07:48] | “Today is a blessing from our Lord and Master… | 今天是我们的天主 |
[07:51] | who awaits his flock in this time, | 为大家赐福的日子 |
[07:55] | the dawning of the Age of Aquarius, | 在这自由和平 大同盛世的黎明 |
[07:57] | eighteen Earth years from the beginning… | 自天国起始的 |
[08:00] | of the New Kingdom. | 18地球年后 |
[08:04] | The Guides speak through me today as messengers of the Word, | 今天天主通过我 作为传达圣意的信差 |
[08:08] | that we may be free from death… | 我们将从死亡获得自由 |
[08:10] | and the passage into spirit. | 以及进入心灵的通道 |
[08:14] | As the acceleration continues, | 为了信仰的持续促进 |
[08:16] | we, the enlightened, must bring the teachings… | 我们这些有识之士 |
[08:20] | of the skills for survival to mankind. | 必须传授 人类生存的技能 |
[08:23] | They’re walk-ins. – Repeat in prayer – | 他们是灵悟者 |
[08:25] | – What are “Walk-ins”? – We, | -什么叫”灵悟者” -我们 |
[08:27] | – Uh. – the second souls of the first bodies, | -呃 -原身的第二灵 |
[08:30] | “We, the second souls of the first bodies, | 我们 原身的第二灵 |
[08:33] | bearers of the Word and keepers of the sacraments… | 福音使者 |
[08:36] | of a new enlightenment. | 以及新教化圣礼守护者 |
[08:38] | Believers in soul transference. | 相信灵魂借体的信徒 |
[08:40] | Enlightened spirits who | 相信灵魂 |
[08:41] | have taken possession of other people’s bodies. | 可以占据他人肉体 |
[08:43] | Blessed mission and toil. | 祝福使命和辛劳 |
[08:47] | Our struggle is transcendent, | 我们的奋斗超越宇宙 |
[08:50] | and your guidance, our guides, | 我们的领导 我们的主… |
[08:52] | Our struggle is transcendent… | 我们的奋斗超越宇宙 |
[08:55] | and your guidance, our guides… | 我们的领导 我们的主 |
[08:57] | will carry us toward the dawning of a new age. | 将引领我们 进入新世纪的黎明 |
[09:00] | will carry us toward the dawning of a new age. | 将引领我们 进入新世纪的黎明 |
[09:07] | Today we bear witness… | 今天我们要为 |
[09:09] | to three who do not believe. | 3个没有信仰的人见证 |
[09:12] | We encourage them… | 鼓励他们 |
[09:14] | to open their hearts and minds… | 敞开心胸 |
[09:17] | to our teachings– | 接受我们的教诲 |
[09:19] | that they who slaughter the flesh… | 那些杀生之人 |
[09:23] | slaughter their own souls… | 屠杀了自己的灵魂 |
[09:26] | and must be taught the way.” | 必须接受我们的教诲 |
[09:33] | I only remember parts of it. | 我只记得其中一段 |
[09:35] | Which parts are those? | 哪一段 |
[09:39] | I was in the woods and… | 当时我在树林里 |
[09:43] | I felt… | 我感到 |
[09:46] | a spirit enter me. | 有个灵魂上身 |
[09:51] | When you say “Spirit,” Gary, | 嘉里 我不太明白 |
[09:54] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 你所谓的”灵魂” |
[09:57] | It– | 那东西 |
[10:00] | It might have been an animal spirit. | 好像是动物的灵魂 |
[10:04] | I can’t explain it. | 我无法解释 |
[10:07] | Something… | 某种东西 |
[10:10] | just came over me. | 向我走来 |
[10:13] | And you don’t remember who called you? | 你不记得是谁打的电话 |
[10:16] | Anything at all about what happened… | 所有的事都在 |
[10:18] | immediately after you left home that night? | 你离开家之后立刻发生吗 |
[10:23] | Have you everhad any dealings | 你曾跟红博馆的人 |
[10:25] | with anyone from the Church of the Red Museum? | 有过接触吗 |
[10:27] | I see them around. | 我见过他们 |
[10:29] | Do you have any reason to | 什么原因 |
[10:30] | believe that they may have been involved… | 让你相信 他们可能 |
[10:32] | in what happened to you? | 跟你的事有关 |
[10:34] | Now, tell him what you told me, Gary. | 告诉他 你对我说的 嘉里 |
[10:38] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[10:40] | – Who are you? – Stevie. | -你是谁 -史提夫 |
[10:42] | Oh, you’re in all the pictures. | 照片中有你 |
[10:45] | You must be Gary’s younger brother. | 你一定是嘉里的小弟 |
[10:47] | I’m Dana. | 我叫丹娜 |
[10:50] | Stevie, do you remember who your brother… | 史提夫 你还记得你哥 |
[10:53] | might have gone out to see the other night? | 那晚可能去见谁吗 |
[10:57] | Did he say anything? | 他有说什么吗 |
[11:04] | Scully, we’ll meet you outside. | 史卡利 我们在外面等你 |
[11:12] | – Has this boy ever been in any trouble? – Gary? | -这男孩曾犯过错吗 -嘉里吗 |
[11:14] | – Yeah. – No. I’ve known him since he was a kid. | -是的 -不曾 我看着他长大的 |
[11:17] | He’s the same age as my son. | 他跟我儿子一样大 |
[11:19] | He’s done some beer drinking, | 他喝过点啤酒 |
[11:21] | but he’s just your basic 16 year old. | 但他只是个普通的16岁孩子 |
[11:23] | At least, he was. | 至少 他曾是 |
[11:24] | – Do you see a notable difference in him? – Yeah, yeah. | -发现他有什么改变吗 -有 |
[11:27] | Gary Kane lived for football. | 嘉里热爱足球 |
[11:30] | He’s a damn good athlete too. Now he won’t even suit up. | 他擅长运动 但如今连运动衣都不要穿 |
[11:34] | The Red Museum, how are they treated by the local citizens? | 当地市民如何看待 红博馆的人 |
[11:38] | Nobody much cares for them. | 没人喜欢他们 |
[11:40] | But are they ever singled out? | 他们有被孤立吗 |
[11:41] | Shop owners refusing to sell to them? | 像店主拒绝卖东西给他们 |
[11:42] | – Stuff like that? – Well, | -这之类有吗 -嗯 |
[11:44] | there’s a reasonable amount of tension, | 是有些关系紧张 |
[11:46] | but most folks are happy to just try to avoid them. | 大多数居民都避开他们 |
[11:49] | Uh, can you recommend a good motel in the area? | 有什么好的汽车旅馆可以推荐的吗 |
[11:51] | Sure. You’re going to stay? | 有 你们要待上一阵子 |
[11:54] | You think there might be something to this? | 你认为有古怪吗 |
[11:55] | I want to run a background | 我要查查 |
[11:56] | check on the Church and this guy, Odin. | 这个教会跟奥汀的底 |
[11:58] | If you could just show us a good motel and a good place to eat. | 可否介绍好的旅馆和餐厅呢 |
[12:01] | You’ve come to the right place for that. | 你来对地方了 |
[12:09] | You know, Mulder, | 穆德 |
[12:11] | with ribs like these, | 像这样的肋排 |
[12:12] | I’d say that the Church of the Red Museum… | 我要说红博馆教会的工作 |
[12:14] | has it’s work cut out for it. | 够艰巨的了 |
[12:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:23] | So. | 好 |
[12:24] | You started to tell me about walk-ins, | 告诉我”灵悟者”的事 |
[12:27] | but I’m not sure if I grasp the finer points. | 但我不一定听得懂 |
[12:30] | Uh, it’s kind of a New Age religion based on an old idea– | 它是一种以古思想为基础的新时代宗教 |
[12:33] | that if you, uh, lose hope or despair… | 如果你失去希望和信心 |
[12:36] | and want to leave this mortal coil, | 想要离开凡世 |
[12:37] | you become open and vulnerable. | 你会变得开放和脆弱 |
[12:39] | To inhabitation by a new spirit. | 而接受新的灵魂 |
[12:41] | A new, enlightened spirit. | 新的悟道灵魂 |
[12:43] | According to the literature, | 根据文献 |
[12:44] | Abe Lincoln was a walk-in, and Mikhail Gorbachev, | 林肯就是灵悟者 戈尔巴乔夫也是 |
[12:46] | and Charles Colson, Nixon’s advisor. | 尼克松的顾问 高森也是 |
[12:48] | – But not Nixon? – No. | -但尼克松不是吗 -不是 |
[12:50] | Not even they want to claim Nixon. | 连他们都不要他 |
[12:52] | Oh. | 噢 |
[12:54] | So are you still subscribing | 你仍然同意 |
[12:56] | to the sheriffs claims of a possession? | 警长的着魔说吗 |
[12:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:00] | In the absence of any other plausible explanation, | 但在没有其他合理解释前 |
[13:03] | it’s a novel theory. | 这是个新推测 |
[13:05] | Well, I’ll tell you something. | 说这个虽然很奇怪 |
[13:08] | I got the creeps in that apartment today. | 但我今天在那里觉得毛骨悚然 |
[13:11] | – Really? – Towelhead. | -真的吗 -毛巾头 |
[13:13] | Yeah. Why? What’s going on? | 是的 外面在吵什么 |
[13:15] | Turn around, man. | 转过来啊 伙计 |
[13:17] | Hey, veggie burger, who let you out? | 素食鬼 谁让你出来的 |
[13:20] | The spur posse just rode into town. | 飞车党进城了 |
[13:24] | Hey, diaper head. We’re talking to you, man. | 尿布头 我们在跟你说话 |
[13:27] | – How’s your pet cow? – Did you get any milk out of him? | -你的宠物牛还好吗 -挤出牛奶了吗 |
[13:29] | We’re talking to you, Aladdin. | 我们在跟你说话 阿拉丁 |
[13:32] | What’s the matter diaper head, huh? | 怎么啦 尿布头 |
[13:35] | – Huh? – Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:36] | Hey, leave him alone. Leave him alone. | 放开他 |
[13:39] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[13:42] | Go ahead. Go home. | 尽管走 回家去 |
[13:45] | Catch you later, Red. | 待会再找你 红鬼 |
[13:47] | – You got a problem? – Yeah. Who asked you? | -有意见吗 -有啊 但谁在问你 |
[13:50] | – I see four against one, I got a problem. – Mulder. | -4个对1个 我有意见 -穆德 |
[13:55] | Yeah, well. Why don’t you run along with the little wife? | 你何不跟小妻子离开 |
[13:58] | – You’re gonna miss the tour bus. – She’s got a gun. | 你们会错过旅游巴士 她身上有枪 |
[14:03] | Well, what’s she gonna do? Shoot us? | 那又如何 杀我们吗 |
[14:05] | Go call my dad, Katie. I think he’d like to hear about this. | 去叫我爹 我想他会感兴趣 |
[14:08] | – Who’s your dad? – He’s the sheriff. | -你爹是谁 -他是警长 |
[14:13] | Yeah, I think he would like to hear about this. | 我想他会乐于知道此事 |
[14:15] | Come on. Let’s just get out of here, Rick. | 我们快走吧 瑞克 |
[14:26] | Kind of hard to tell the villains without a score card. | 很难跟这种小混混沟通 |
[15:24] | Pupper Dog? | 小狗狗 |
[15:26] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[15:29] | Pupper Dog. | 小狗狗 |
[15:32] | What are you doing here? Huh, girl? | 你在这里做什么 |
[16:14] | Get off me! Get off me! | 离我远点 离我远点 |
[16:20] | Help me! Please, somebody help me! | 救救我 谁来救救我 |
[16:24] | Help me! Please! | 救救我 |
[16:28] | Yeah, Danny, this is all good stuff. Yeah. | 这些都很有用 |
[16:31] | See what else you can find on him from the N.C.I.C… | 看看能否再查到其他资料 |
[16:33] | and call me back at this number or on my cellular. | 然后回这个电话给我 或打我的手机 |
[16:37] | I just examined the girl. | 我刚为这女孩检查过 |
[16:39] | What did you find? | 有何发现 |
[16:41] | Not much until the toxicology report came back. | 没有什么 要等毒物反应报告出来 |
[16:44] | They found trace amounts of | 她血中有 |
[16:45] | an unspecified alkaloid substance in her blood– | 不明的生物碱 |
[16:47] | possibly an opiate derivative– | 可能是一种镇静剂 |
[16:49] | as well as a dangerously | 以及过量的 |
[16:50] | large quantity of something called scopolamine. | 名为茛菪碱的物质 |
[16:53] | Is that the stuff they use for motion sickness? | 是晕车药之类的吗 |
[16:55] | Only in very small dosages. Anything past .2 micrograms… | 只能用小剂量 超过零点2毫克 |
[16:58] | and you’ve got a very powerful | 就产生 |
[16:59] | anaesthetic with hallucinogenic qualities. | 强烈麻木和大量幻觉 |
[17:02] | It’s been in the news lately because Columbian gangs… | 新闻曾报导 |
[17:04] | have been using it in kidnappings to subdue their victims. | 哥伦比亚的匪徒用它来进行绑架 |
[17:06] | – Is it a controlled substance? – Yes. | -是管制药物吗 -是的 |
[17:09] | You probably have to be a doctor | 可能只有医生 |
[17:10] | or a pharmacist to get ahold of these quantities. | 才能拿到一定的剂量 |
[17:15] | “Richard Odin, also known as Doug Herman, | 李奥汀 又叫达赫曼 |
[17:17] | left A.M.A. In 1986 | 1986年离开美国医学协会 |
[17:20] | over questionable-ethics inquiry. | 原因是职业道德受到质疑 |
[17:22] | Did not renew license.” | 没有更新执照 |
[17:24] | I’ll drive. | 我开车 |
[17:39] | I’m Special Agent Fox Mulder. | 我是穆德探员 |
[17:40] | We’re with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我们是联邦调查局 |
[17:42] | We’d like to speak to Richard Odin. | 我们要找李奥汀 |
[17:44] | – Is he in? – Just a moment. | -他在吗 -请稍等 |
[17:48] | – Mr. Odin. – Yes. | 奥汀先生 |
[17:51] | We’d like to ask you some questions. May we come inside? | 我们想请教你几个问题 可以进来吗 |
[17:53] | I’m sorry. I can’t allow you in this house. | 很抱歉 我不能让你们进来 |
[17:57] | We can get a warrant, if that’s what it takes. | 有必要我们可申请搜索令 |
[17:59] | You can… get a warrant, if you’d like, | 当然 |
[18:00] | but you will not enter this building. | 但你们仍不能进来 |
[18:02] | Well, how’s that? | 为什么 |
[18:03] | Because you’re meat eaters. | 因为你们是肉食者 |
[18:06] | And the buildings, our houses and | 不能让你们亵渎 |
[18:07] | our kitchens cannot be desecrated by your presence. | 这些建筑 房子还有厨房 |
[18:09] | I believe I am well within my religious rights to prevent it. | 在宗教权利保护范围内 我可以拒绝你们 |
[18:11] | Yes. But you can’t hide | 是的 但是如果犯法 |
[18:12] | behind your rights if a crime has been committed. | 宗教权利也保护不了你们 |
[18:15] | Have I been accused of a crime? | 有人说我犯罪了吗 |
[18:26] | We can always determine that elsewhere. | 我们可在别处断定 |
[18:27] | Can you step outside, please, sir? | 请你出来 先生 |
[18:31] | Can you step outside, Mr. Odin? We’re placing you under arrest. | 请你出来 奥汀先生 我们要逮捕你 |
[18:41] | Are you familiar with a substance called scopolamine, Mr. Odin? | 你知道一种 称为茛菪碱的物质吗 |
[18:44] | Are you familiar with bovine growth hormones… | 那你知道对肉牛和乳牛 |
[18:46] | and the inhumane treatment of beef and dairy cattle– | 残忍的处理方式吗 |
[18:48] | just answer the question, Mr. Odin. | 回答问题 奥汀先生 |
[18:52] | Yes, I know it. | 是的 我知道 |
[18:54] | But I’ve never prescribed it or administered it. | 但我从未用过 或开过这处方 |
[18:59] | Have you ever ordered others to do so? | 你曾叫其他人做过吗 |
[19:01] | No. | 没有 |
[19:02] | Do your religious beliefs preclude you from exacting revenge, | 你的信仰禁止报仇吗 |
[19:05] | either physically or psychically, | 对那些不认同你们的人 |
[19:06] | on those who might not share them? | 不管是生理 或心理上的报复 |
[19:10] | The barbarians will one day be cleansed from the Earth. | 残暴的人将被净化 |
[19:13] | Answer the question. You did it, | 你回答 是你做的 |
[19:14] | didn’t you? You did something to those kids. | 对不 你对那些孩子下手 |
[19:16] | Sheriff, I’ve already had to go through this once with your kid. | 警长 我们已经和你的小孩做过了 |
[19:20] | If you’ll just take a walk– | 请你先出去走走 |
[19:23] | Hey, Sheriff. Could you come here for a minute? | 警长 能来一下吗 |
[19:26] | You know, for a holy man, | 以一个宗教人士来说 |
[19:28] | you’ve got quite a knack for pissing people off. | 你还真会令人发怒 |
[19:32] | We’ve got problems down the street. | 大街上有状况 |
[19:38] | Keep your minds open to the wisdom of the Guides. | 敞开心胸 接受智慧的领导者 |
[19:41] | We don’t care about the wisdom of the Guides. | 我们不在乎你那智慧的领导者 |
[19:43] | All we ask is that you listen. | 我们只希望你们聆听 |
[19:47] | All right, man. Let’s do it. | 好吧 兄弟 动手吧 |
[19:51] | End the slaughter. The rights of the just must be protected. | 停止屠宰 保护正义 |
[19:55] | Just as the barbarism must cease. | 就像是野蛮必须终止 |
[19:57] | Violence against nature begets violence against man. | 破坏自然 就是引发暴力于人 |
[20:01] | How about a little cow blood? | 那么来些牛血如何 |
[20:07] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么 |
[20:09] | Get out of here. Get! Get! | 给我滚开 滚 |
[20:27] | – You the F.B.I. Agents? – Yes. | -你是联邦探员吗 -是的 |
[20:32] | I have something I’d like to show you. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[21:18] | This pasture land… | 这以前 |
[21:20] | belonged to my granddad. | 是我祖父的牧场 |
[21:24] | He bought it in 1890. | 他在1890年买的 |
[21:26] | He died right over there, | 他就在那里去世 |
[21:28] | next to that cattle pen. | 牛栏旁边 |
[21:30] | Eighty two years old. | 82岁 |
[21:32] | just fell off the tractor one morning. | 有天早上 从牵引机摔下来 |
[21:37] | My dad worked this piece for the next 40 years. | 我父亲接手 经营了40年 |
[21:41] | And I put in 25 myself before I decided to call it quits. | 然后我投入了25年 直到我决定关场 |
[21:45] | Sold it for 80 times what my granddad paid. | 以80倍我祖父的买价卖出 |
[21:51] | – Why did you sell it? – Business changed. | -为何要卖掉 -这一行变了 |
[21:55] | People changed too. | 人也变了 |
[21:57] | – In what way? – Competition. | -哪方面 -竞争 |
[22:01] | Used to get by with 50 milk cows. | 过去养50头乳牛 |
[22:04] | Now you gotta have 500. | 现在得养500头才行 |
[22:06] | Used to turn them out to pasture. | 过去赶牛到牧草地 |
[22:08] | Now you keep them in pens and grain-feed them. | 现在养在牛栏喂食谷物 |
[22:12] | You said you wanted to show us something. | 你说要让我们看些东西 |
[22:14] | You’re looking at it. | 就是这个 |
[22:16] | See those men over there? | 看到那些人吗 |
[22:19] | Well, they’re injecting the cattle with something called B.S.T. | 他们在帮牛注射 |
[22:23] | Bovine Somatotropin. | BST牛只生长激素 |
[22:26] | A genetically engineered growth hormone. | 一种基因改造生长贺尔蒙 |
[22:28] | Yeah. Shoot them up and a cow will produce… | 对牛注射 |
[22:31] | ten percent more milk. | 乳牛会增加百分之十的乳量 |
[22:33] | Feed it to beef cattle, and more meat on the hoof. | 喂食肉牛 则增加更多的肉 |
[22:36] | Changed the business. | 改变了这一行 |
[22:39] | Changed a whole lot of things. | 改变了很多事 |
[22:42] | How do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[22:44] | Well, that, uh, fracas in town this afternoon– | 下午镇里面的骚乱 |
[22:48] | ten, even five years ago never would have happened. | 10年 甚至5年前 都不会发生 |
[22:52] | People around here have changed. | 这里的人变了 |
[22:54] | You know, gotten mean, spiteful. | 变得暴躁 互相怀恨 |
[22:58] | Dog eat dog. | 狗咬狗 |
[23:00] | We had seven rapes here last year– | 去年这里发生7宗强暴案 |
[23:04] | by high school boys. | 是高中生干的 |
[23:08] | Well, that, uh– | 这次孩子 |
[23:10] | This business of the kids being found in the woods. | 在树林被发现的事 |
[23:14] | Well, I think that you’re going | 我想你会发现 |
[23:16] | to find it all comes from the same root source. | 全都来自同一来源 |
[23:19] | The growth hormone? | 指生长贺尔蒙吗 |
[23:21] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[23:24] | But those hormones have been proven safe. | 但那已经过食品药物管理局 |
[23:26] | They’ve been cleared by the F.D.A. | 验证安全的 |
[23:28] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[23:30] | The government? | 政府吗 |
[24:14] | I don’t know, Doc. | 我不知道 医生 |
[24:16] | I’m losing oil pressure like crazy. I don’t know what’s going on. | 漏油漏的很厉害 不知道怎么会这样 |
[24:19] | How far are we from the airport? | 离机场还有多远 |
[24:21] | We’re not going to make it. | 我们撑不了那么远 |
[24:22] | I’m gonna have to find some place to put it down. | 得找个地方迫降 |
[24:28] | Look out! | 小心 |
[25:00] | We’re still trying to I.D. The pilot. | 我们仍在辨认驾驶员 |
[25:02] | What about the second body? | 第二具尸体是谁 |
[25:05] | That’s Dr. Jerald Larson. | 是杰洛拉森医生 |
[25:07] | – Did you know him? – Yeah. | -你认识他吗 -是的 |
[25:09] | He delivered my kid. | 他接生过我的孩子 |
[25:12] | There’s something else over here I want you to see. | 这里还有些发现 你们来看看 |
[25:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:24] | Looks like the doctor may have been delivering more than babies. | 看起来这医生可能不只接生婴儿 |
[25:27] | That’s why I brought you out here. | 所以我才要你们来 |
[25:43] | Any clue what this is about? | 知道这怎么回事吗 |
[25:45] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[25:47] | jerry Larson was a pillar in this community. | 杰洛拉森是镇里的支柱 |
[25:49] | He was the last of the country doctors. | 仅存的乡村医生 |
[25:51] | Well, wherever he was coming from, | 不管他从哪里来 |
[25:52] | I’d say that was one hell of a house call. | 那是个致命的出诊 |
[25:54] | You don’t think this has | 你认为这跟 |
[25:55] | anything to do with what happened to those kids? | 那些孩子有关 |
[25:57] | I think we’ll know more once we find out what this is. | 一旦查出这是什么 我们就会了解更多 |
[26:04] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[26:06] | Both kids? | 两个孩子都是 |
[26:08] | No, that’s okay. I’m sure you’re correct. Thank you very much. | 不 我想你是对的 非常谢谢你 |
[26:11] | Scully. You’re not gonna believe this. | 史卡利 你不会相信这事 |
[26:14] | You found a connection between | 镇外和这里 |
[26:15] | the out-of-town kids and the kids abducted here– | 被掳走的孩子 |
[26:17] | Every one of them was delivered | 每一个都是由拉森医生 |
[26:19] | and treated through childhood by Dr. Larson. | 负责接生及童年医疗 |
[26:21] | Yeah, the printouts we found | 手提箱内的资料 |
[26:22] | in the briefcase were mostly shipping orders… | 是提单 |
[26:24] | along with a list of credit card numbers, | 以及信用卡号码清单 |
[26:26] | each number corresponding to a card in the victim’s family. | 每一个号码 对应一个受害者的家庭 |
[26:28] | Why would he carry a list of credit card numbers? | 他怎么会带信用卡号码 |
[26:31] | I don’t know. Maybe to track them… | 可能是要追踪吧 |
[26:33] | the way credit card companies track stolen cards. | 发卡公司 追踪失卡的方法 |
[26:35] | But why? And what was he treating them for? | 但是为什么呢 他又要医他们什么呢 |
[26:39] | What was he treating them with ? | 他用什么医他们? |
[26:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:44] | We won’t get the test results back on the vial until tomorrow. | 我们明天才能拿到小瓶的测试结果 |
[26:48] | Are you thinking it might be bovine growth hormone? | 你想那是 牛的生长激素吗 |
[26:51] | I know that was the first thing | 那是第一个想法 |
[26:52] | through both of our minds, but it just doesn’t track. | 但无法深入追查 |
[26:54] | Not with that briefcase full of cash. | 跟那一整箱钱连不起来 |
[26:56] | I know and it still doesn’t | 那也无法解释 |
[26:57] | answer the question about who’s marking those kids. Or why. | 是谁或为何 追踪那些孩子们 |
[27:13] | Away. | 去吧 |
[27:22] | So, I’ll see you in the morning. | 明天早上见 |
[27:24] | 30 sharp. | 准时8点半 |
[28:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[28:19] | Sorry to come unannounced. | 抱歉 没通知就来访 |
[28:23] | Gary’s not home right now. | 嘉里不在家 |
[28:25] | Actually, we wanted to talk with you, if that’s okay. | 其实我想跟你谈 如果方便的话 |
[28:30] | I don’t know what to say. | 不知要说什么 |
[28:32] | You think Dr. Larson was doing some kind of tests on Gary? | 你认为医生在对嘉里做某种实验 |
[28:35] | Well, thinking back, is there anything that seems strange to you? | 回想一下 有任何怪事发生吗 |
[28:38] | Was Gary sick often? | 嘉里有没有常生病 |
[28:40] | No. Actually, Gary’s never been sick a day in his life. | 没有 嘉里从未病过一天 |
[28:43] | Gary was never sick? | 嘉里从未生过病 |
[28:45] | No. | 是的 |
[28:47] | Why was he going to Dr. Larson? | 那他找拉森干什么 |
[28:49] | Dr. Larson gave him vitamin shots. | 医生给他注射维他命 |
[28:52] | He gave them to a lot of kids. | 他给很多孩子 |
[28:54] | He said it was like treating their teeth with fuoride… | 他说像用氟保护牙齿 |
[28:56] | as a preventative measure. | 是个预防性措施 |
[28:58] | Did you ever take Gary to another doctor? | 曾带嘉里找过别的医生吗 |
[29:00] | No. Jay had wanted to. | 不曾 但杰曾经想过 |
[29:04] | Jay is your husband? | 杰是你丈夫吗? |
[29:06] | Yes. | 是 |
[29:08] | He was concerned Gary wasn’t growing. | 嘉里长不高 让他很担心 |
[29:10] | Jay was 6’5″. He wanted Gary to play collegeball. | 杰6呎5吋高 他希望嘉里能打校队 |
[29:14] | – But then there was Jay’s accident. – What accident? | -但后来杰发生意外 -什么意外 |
[29:18] | It was seven years ago. He worked at the packing plant. | 七年前 他在包装厂工作 |
[29:22] | He had an accident with one of the machines. | 操作机器 发生意外 |
[29:29] | Excuse me. What is this? | 请问 这是什么 |
[29:39] | What? | 你指什么 |
[29:41] | This light here. | 这道光线 |
[29:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:52] | There’s something back there. | 镜子后面有东西 |
[30:03] | What is it, Mulder? | 是什么 穆德 |
[30:05] | Looks like somebody’s private little movie studio. | 看起来像 小型私人电影工作室 |
[30:09] | What? | 什么 |
[30:16] | Oh, my God. | 喔 我的天 |
[30:44] | Gotta drain the lizard. | 得去尿尿了 |
[30:48] | What do you want, applause, man? | 想要什么 掌声吗 |
[31:29] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[31:32] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[31:53] | Sheriff, we’re gonna find who did this. | 警长 我们会抓到凶手的 |
[31:56] | Get away from him. | 别碰他 |
[32:00] | Get back. | 退后 |
[32:03] | Oh, my God. | 喔 天呀 |
[32:07] | Ricky. Rick, son. | 瑞克 我儿 |
[32:14] | No. | 不 |
[32:16] | No. No! | 不 |
[32:42] | His name is Gerd Thomas. | 他叫做葛德汤玛斯 |
[32:44] | He’s owned the building for 21 years. | 这栋楼他买了21年了 |
[32:49] | He used to run a day care center out of it. | 他过去在那儿开托儿所 |
[32:52] | They’re holding him for us. | 他已被拘留 |
[33:01] | What is it? | 怎么啦 |
[33:06] | – I know that face. – What? | -我看过那个人 -什么 |
[33:24] | That’s quite a video library you’ve compiled for yourself. | 你收集的影带数量真不少 |
[33:27] | I especially like the ones with the little boys. | 我尤其喜欢有小男孩的那些 |
[33:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:35] | – I’m a sick man. – No. | -我有病 -不 |
[33:38] | No. Men who know they’re sick try to get help. | 不 自己知道有病的人 会去寻求治疗 |
[33:41] | You just kept right at it for years. | 而你却长久不去管它 |
[33:43] | I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. | 我无意伤人 |
[33:48] | Did you kidnap those kids? | 是你绑架那些孩子的吗 |
[33:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:55] | Are you prepared to confess to those crimes? | 你准备对绑架案认罪吗 |
[33:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:01] | – And to the murder of Rick Mazeroski and– – No. | -并对谋杀瑞克认罪吗 -不 |
[34:06] | I never murdered anybody. | 我没有杀人 |
[34:17] | Did you kidnap Rick Mazeroski? | 是你绑架瑞克的吗 |
[34:22] | Did you write this on his back? | 是你在他背上写字的吗 |
[34:25] | – Oh, my God. – Answer the question. | -喔 我的天 -回答问题 |
[34:29] | No, I– I never killed him. | 不 我没杀他们 |
[34:34] | I never killed anybody. I– | 我没有杀人 |
[34:36] | I really loved those kids. | 我真的疼爱那些孩子 |
[34:39] | Is this how you express your love for them? | 这些就是你疼爱的表示 |
[34:43] | Did you kidnap Rick Mazeroski? | 是你绑架瑞克 |
[34:45] | – Did you write that on his back? – Yes. | -并在他的背上留字的吗 -是的 |
[34:47] | – Why? – Because of what he had become. | -为什么 -怕他将来的改变 |
[34:49] | What had he become? | 他会有何改变 |
[34:51] | Because those kids have become monsters. That’s what. | 那些孩子会变成怪物 |
[34:55] | You’re not making any sense. Now, make sense to me. | 你语无伦次 说明白一点 |
[35:00] | Because of Dr. Larson and because of the tests. | 因为拉森医生以及那些实验 |
[35:13] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[35:25] | Okay, what tests? | 什么实验 |
[35:31] | Dr. Larson was using those kids as guinea pigs. | 拉森医生拿孩子做试验品 |
[35:34] | – And he was using us too. – What do you mean, using you? | -他也利用我们 -怎么利用你 |
[35:37] | To inoculate the cattle. | 利用我给牛打针 |
[35:39] | With growth hormones? | 用生长激素吗 |
[35:41] | I don’t know exactly what it was, | 我不知道那是什么 |
[35:43] | but he was paying us a lot of money to do it. | 但他付了大笔钞票 |
[35:45] | So, you’re saying that Dr. | 你是说拉森医生 |
[35:46] | Larson was paying you a lot of money… | 花钱雇你 |
[35:48] | to inject the cattle with something, | 帮牛打针 |
[35:49] | and you didn’t know what it was. | 而你却不知道打什么针 |
[35:51] | Not until later. Not until after all those rapes and– | 直到后来才知道 直到后来那些强暴案 |
[35:58] | Dr. Larson told my boss that he felt responsible… | 拉森告诉我老板他觉得 |
[36:00] | for everything that those kids had done… | 是他造成那些孩子的行为 |
[36:05] | and that he was giving them the same inoculations. | 以及他给孩子们注射同样的东西 |
[36:10] | Was Dr. Larson involved in the kidnappings? | 拉森涉及绑架吗 |
[36:12] | No. No. No. | 不 |
[36:14] | He didn’t want his secret to come out. | 他不愿他的秘密曝光 |
[36:20] | He didn’t care about those kids, like me. | 他不像我关心那些孩子 |
[36:26] | – Mulder. | 穆德 |
[36:33] | You know, I think he’s telling the truth. | 我想他说的是实话 |
[36:35] | I don’t think he killed anyone. | 我不认为他有杀人 |
[36:37] | – How can you be sure? – I just | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[36:39] | got the toxicology report back on the broken vial. | 我刚拿到小瓶子毒物报告 |
[36:42] | The residual substance couldn’t be analyzed… | 残留物分析不出什么 |
[36:44] | because it contained synthetic corticosteroids… | 因为它含有皮质类固醇 |
[36:46] | with unidentified amino acids. | 和不明的氨基酸 |
[36:48] | That’s purity control, Mulder. | 那是纯度控制 |
[36:54] | Do you know what you’re saying, Scully? | 你知道你在说什么吗 |
[36:56] | The man who died in that | 在飞机失事中死掉的那个人 |
[36:57] | plane crash was inoculating those kids… | 帮那些孩子注射的抗体 |
[36:59] | with antibodies derived from | 可能是源自于 |
[37:00] | what may have been an extraterrestrial source. | 地球以外的物质 |
[37:03] | He’s been injecting those kids with alien DNA. | 他帮孩子注射外星人的基因 |
[37:06] | No, Mulder. That was never proven conclusively. | 不 穆德 那尚未证实 |
[37:08] | But it’s the same substance | 跟以前我们所发现的 |
[37:09] | we found in the Erlenmeyer flask, isn’t it? | 是同样的物质 |
[37:10] | The same material my Deep Throat contact died for. | 跟深喉为它而死的物质一样 |
[37:13] | – Yes. – Well, it all makes sense. The money in the briefcase. | -不错 -那就讲得通了 手提箱里那些钱 |
[37:16] | They’ve been conducting an experiment here. | 他们在进行一种实验 |
[37:17] | Somebody’s been paying… | 有人付钱 |
[37:18] | to have those kids injected | 来为那些孩子注射 |
[37:19] | with alien DNA to see how they’d react. | 外星人的基因 |
[37:21] | It’s been going on for years. | 这事进行了多年 |
[37:23] | Does that man know anything about it? | 那人知道这事吗 |
[37:24] | No. He’s just some poor soul who blew their cover. | 不 他只是不小心揭了盖 |
[37:27] | I don’t think he knows any more than he’s telling us. | 我不认为他还知道更多 |
[37:30] | I think his boss must have because | 他老板一定知道 |
[37:31] | they just found him shot to death in a cow pasture. | 他刚被发现死于牧牛场 |
[37:33] | What? | 什么 |
[37:36] | I think I know who shot him, Mulder. | 我知道是谁干的 穆德 |
[37:38] | That man that I recognized on the road today, | 今天我在路上认出的人 |
[37:41] | that’s the same man that executed Deep Throat. | 跟杀死深喉的是同一个人 |
[37:47] | Well, whoever’s behind this, he’s here covering their tracks. | 不管幕后是谁 他都会去毁尸灭迹 |
[37:50] | He’s gonna go after the kids. You get the sheriff… | 他会追杀孩子们 去找警长 |
[37:52] | and meet me at Gary Kane’s apartment. | 然后在嘉里家中跟我碰头 |
[37:56] | And Scully, | 史卡利 |
[37:58] | I want this guy alive. | 我要活捉他 |
[38:17] | – Where’s Gary? – He’s in his bedroom. | -嘉里在哪儿 -他在卧室 |
[38:20] | Go pack some clothes, things you’ll need. | 收拾衣服 还有你们需要的东西 |
[38:21] | You’re all coming with me. | 你们都要跟我走 |
[38:22] | – What? – I’ll explain later. | -什么 -待会儿我再解释 |
[38:36] | Those credit card numbers– every kid’s family that was listed, | 那些信用卡号 |
[38:39] | get them packed up. | 叫名单所列的家庭收拾行李 |
[38:41] | Call out every man you’ve got. | 通知你所有的人手 |
[38:43] | Where are we taking them? | 我们要带他们去哪里 |
[38:45] | – Yes. – I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[38:48] | For? | 帮什么 |
[38:50] | It may offend your religious sensibilities, | 这或许冒犯你的宗教观 |
[38:52] | but it could help save some kids’ lives. | 但却可以救孩子们的命 |
[39:32] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[39:36] | Where’s Mulder? | 穆德在哪里? |
[39:38] | He told me to make sure that the kids were safe. | 他叫我负责孩子们的安全 |
[39:41] | He thought there was some other place this guy might be. | 他认为那家伙可能会来这 |
[41:22] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[42:08] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[42:11] | Put it down. Now. | 东西放下 马上 |
[42:16] | Just put the lighter down. | 把打火机放下 |
[42:45] | Get him out of here. Get everyone out of here. | 带他出去 每个人都出去 |
[42:47] | Come on. | 快点 |
[42:55] | File number X.W.C. 060361. | XWC060361号档案 |
[43:00] | The identity of the man shot | 在屠宰场被杀的男子 |
[43:01] | in the slaughterhouse has yet to be determined. | 身分尚未确定 |
[43:04] | His name, any record or artifact of his past, | 他的名字 过去 现在 |
[43:06] | present or immigration status… | 及移民状况等记录 |
[43:08] | have yet to be found. | 均尚未查到 |
[43:10] | His finger prints are not on file in either the F.B.I. | 他的指纹不存在于调查局 |
[43:13] | Or national system of records. | 或国家记录系统中 |
[43:15] | At this time, it remains doubtful… | 此刻 是否会有人前来辨认 |
[43:17] | that anyone will come forward to I.D. Or claim the body. | 或取回遗体仍是个疑问 |
[43:21] | Under further analysis, | 进一步分析 |
[43:22] | the inoculant found in the broken vials… | 小瓶中的残留物被分离 |
[43:25] | was isolated and determined to be an unstable antibody… | 并确定是一种抗体 |
[43:28] | of no known biological origin. | 源自不知名的生物 |
[43:30] | After three weeks of study, | 经过3周的研究 |
[43:32] | the components of the serum– probably synthetic– | 血清成分可能是人造的 |
[43:34] | have broken down structurally and, | 其结构已经分解 |
[43:36] | in this retrograde state, can not be analyzed further. | 无法再做进一步分析 |
[43:39] | This coincides with the development… | 这与可能被接种的孩子 |
[43:41] | of a severe and undiagnosed flu-like ailment… | 和一些家庭 |
[43:44] | affecting the children | 所患严重不明的 |
[43:45] | who were believed to have been inoculated… | 类似流行性感冒的疾病 |
[43:47] | and some of the local families. | 的发展过程吻合 |
[43:49] | To date, none of the congregants | 迄今 没有任何一位 |
[43:50] | or members of the Church of the Red Museum… | 红博馆教会的成员 |
[43:53] | have contracted this illness. | 染上过这些疾病 |
[43:55] | I suspect whoever was doing | 我怀疑做这些事的人可能 |
[43:57] | this may have been using them as a control group. | 用他们做实验控制组 |
[43:59] | The shipping manifests for what is believed to be… | 清单上这些 |
[44:02] | milk and beef tainted by the unspecified inoculant… | 被感染的牛奶跟牛肉 |
[44:05] | did not provide enough information to track their destinations. | 无法提供足够的情报以追踪其来源 |
[44:09] | A local advisory and quarantine have been established. | 当地的公告及隔离系统已经建制完成 |
[44:13] | Further inquiry into the tainted beef has been promised… | 政府卫生单位并答应 |
[44:16] | by the pertinent government health agencies. | 做进一步调查 |
[44:18] | The F.B.I. | 联邦调查局 |
[44:19] | Investigation into this case is currently at a standstill. | 仍然陷于胶着 |
[44:23] | The case remains open and unsolved. | 档案仍旧开启 未有解答 |