时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Hall trying to stay away from him. | 赫尔正在积极躲闪 |
[00:39] | Come on, man. Come on. | 打呀 |
[00:42] | Come on, now. Put him down. | 打呀 快 |
[00:44] | Put him down! | 击倒他 |
[00:47] | – Oh! – Hey, man. Watch it! | – 哦 – 伙计 当心点 |
[00:49] | Come on, Upshaw! You and me, buddy. Let’s go! | 来吧 阿萧 你跟我 伙计 上啊 |
[00:51] | You’re a moron, Tiernan. | 你是个笨蛋 泰南 |
[00:53] | You’re both morons as far as I am concerned. And who’s watching the floor? | 在我看来你们两个都是笨蛋 谁在巡视这一层 |
[00:57] | What’s his name, the skink. | 那个叫什么的光头佬 |
[00:59] | Guess who died this afternoon. | 猜猜看今天下午谁去世了 |
[01:01] | – Mrs Richardson. – Face plant in a bowl of puddin’. | – 是李察逊太太 – 脸栽入一碗布丁里 |
[01:06] | I don’t suppose you the one who bothered to changed her room. | 我想你们都没去整理她房间 |
[01:08] | Oh, no. We left that for you. | 喔 不 留给你做 |
[01:19] | Oh! | 喔 |
[01:20] | Now Hall’s against the ropes! | 赫尔被逼到了拳台边 背对围绳 |
[01:26] | OK. Party’s over, gents. | 晚会结束 先生们 |
[01:32] | Why’d you do that? | 为何要关掉 |
[01:34] | – Cos rules are rules, Stan. – Ach! | – 因为规定就是规定 史坦 – 啊 |
[01:37] | And I’m the queen bitch around here. | 而且我是这里的坏女王 |
[01:40] | Gung said we can watch the rest of fight. | 阿刚说我们可以看完拳赛 |
[01:42] | Yeah? Do I look like Gung to you? | 是吗 我看起来像阿刚吗 |
[01:44] | No. You got a better figure. | 不 你身材比较好 |
[01:47] | You wanna keep that hand, Hal, you’d better let go. | 想要保全那只手 阿海尔 你最好放手 |
[01:50] | How about a little sponge bath? | 要不要来个泡泡澡 |
[01:52] | How about I take care of these wanderin’ hands of yours? | 不如让我来照顾你的魔手如何 |
[01:57] | Come here. | 别动 |
[02:02] | You like strappin’ me down, don’t you? | 你喜欢把我绑住 是吧 |
[02:04] | Oh, yeah. I really get off on it. | 我真的好想要喔 |
[02:19] | Hey, Gung. No TV after nine o’clock. Do you understand? | 嗨 阿刚 9点后 不准看电视 明白吗 |
[02:25] | Dr Grago said they’re getting better… | 葛医生说他们状况渐好 |
[02:27] | Oh, getting better, right! | 喔 状况渐好 是啊 |
[02:28] | That’s because they don’t | 那是因为每次进去 |
[02:29] | pinch his butt every time he walks into the room. | 他们都不捏他的屁股 |
[03:30] | Argh! | 啊 |
[03:39] | Oh! | 哦 |
[03:45] | No! | 不 |
[03:47] | Somebody help me! | 谁来救我 |
[03:50] | Somebody, please! Please! | 任何人 拜托 拜托 |
[03:54] | Help me! Please, help me! Please! | 救我 拜托 救我 拜托 |
[04:49] | 华盛顿特区 联邦调查总部 | |
[04:55] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[04:57] | Whatever tape you found in that VCR isn’t mine. | 你找到的影带 不是我的 |
[05:00] | Good, because I put it | 很好 因为我把它跟所有 |
[05:02] | back in the drawer with all those other vedios that aren’t yours. | 不是你的带子一起放到抽屉里了 |
[05:08] | Well, this definitely isn’t mine. | 那绝对不是我的 |
[05:11] | No. This is Michelle Charter’s. | 不 这是米雪查特的 |
[05:13] | She’s a registered nurse at a convalescent home in Worcester, Massachusetts. | 她是麻省乌斯特郡疗养院的护士 |
[05:17] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[05:19] | According to Miss Charter, she was raped. | 根据查特说 她被强暴了 |
[05:22] | The abrasions and contusions would be consistent with her claims, | 其伤势与她的陈述 |
[05:26] | as would be the medical report… | 及医疗报告相符 |
[05:28] | ..Which cites the kind of injury and tearing associated with sexual trauma. | 报告指出这种外伤和撕裂与性伤害有关 |
[05:32] | Where’d you get this? Violent Crimes? | 这从哪来的 暴力犯罪吗 |
[05:34] | No, the woman made the video herself. | 不是 是她自制的影带 |
[05:37] | It seems that no one will believe her story. | 看起来没有人相信此事 |
[05:40] | Why not? | 为什么不相信 |
[05:42] | Because she claims to have | 因为她说她是被一个 |
[05:44] | been raped by an invisible entity, a spirit being. | 无形的灵体强暴的 |
[05:48] | I have X-Files that document similar cases. | X档案里有几个类似案例 |
[05:50] | I know. I’ve been here since 6 this morning going through them. | 我知道 我从早上6点就来看这些了 |
[05:54] | Well, you know one of them have ever been substantiated. | 那么你知道 没有一件被证实过 |
[05:56] | Not surprisingly. | 不令人意外 |
[05:57] | Given the emotional and psychological violence of rape,… | 强暴对情绪和心理的严重冲击 |
[06:00] | ..The face identidy of the attacker is often blurred | 施暴者的面部特征经常会变得模糊 |
[06:02] | or erased from memory. | 或从记忆中消失 |
[06:03] | That he could be perceived | 所以感觉他是无形体 |
[06:05] | as invisible is a logical leap from there. | 是合乎逻辑的 |
[06:07] | – Yes, but this case is different. – Why? | – 没错 但这个案子不同 – 为什么 |
[06:10] | The victim has filed a lawsuit against the federal government. | 受害者对联邦政府提出诉讼 |
[06:13] | She seems to be certain who the spirit being is. | 她似乎很肯定谁是这个灵体 |
[06:17] | Mr Arden. | 雅登先生 |
[06:18] | – Hal Arden. – And you know him…? | – 海尔雅登 – 你怎么认识他的 |
[06:21] | He’s been a patient where I work for about five years. | 他是我工作了5年的疗养院的病人 |
[06:24] | Miss Charter, the facts of your case seem | 查特小姐 你的案情似乎 |
[06:26] | to contravene those of other cases we have on file. | 跟其他类似案件不同 |
[06:28] | Right. You mean, | 没错 你是说 |
[06:30] | the other “Woman raped by invisible man” Cases? | 其他”被隐形人强暴的女人”的案子吗 |
[06:33] | How do you know it was him who attacked you? | 你怎么知道是他攻击你的 |
[06:36] | He made advances toward me. | 他曾经挑逗过我 |
[06:39] | And he said things, rude things. | 并且说了些恶心的话 |
[06:43] | Look, when you bathe somebody every day for 5 years | 听着 当你每天替某人洗澡洗了5年 |
[06:45] | ..You get to know more about them more than you really need to. | 你会对他们有很深切的了解 |
[06:51] | An old man smells a certain way… | 老人身上都有某种气味 |
[06:54] | ..And he feels a certain way. | 以及某种触感 |
[06:59] | – I know this is hard for you. – No, this is the easy part. | – 我知道这令你难受 – 不 这还算容易 |
[07:03] | The “Hard” is not be able to get disability leave or workman’s comp,… | “难受”的是不能请假也得不到劳工补偿 |
[07:06] | ..And have to go back to work with this… guy. | 以及必须回去工作 而跟…这个人相处 |
[07:11] | To continue our investigation, | 若要继续侦查 |
[07:13] | we’re gonna need some kind of evidence, physical or… | 我们需要些证据 生理的或… |
[07:16] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. I’ve heard it. | 是是是 我知道 我听说过 |
[07:18] | Unless you have hair or semen | 除非有毛发或精液或纤维等物 |
[07:20] | or fibres or whatever, you guys can’t build a case. | 否则案子就难以成立 |
[07:24] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:27] | Look, I didn’t make this up, OK? | 听着 我没说谎 好吗 |
[07:30] | I was attacked. | 我被侵犯了 |
[07:34] | And I’m not some kind of shrinking violet that will repress the memory of a raper’s face | 我不是畏缩压抑 |
[07:38] | If I could positively ID him or | 会忘记强暴者面貌的人 |
[07:40] | give you something to incriminate the man, I would. | 如果能指认他或有证据控告他 我不会退缩 |
[07:48] | You gotta be kidding me! | 你们一定在开玩笑 |
[07:53] | What do I think about her claims? Huh! | 我对她的指称有何想法 哼 |
[07:55] | I should be in the Guinness Record Book. | 我应该列入吉尼斯纪录 |
[07:59] | I’m 74 years old. I’ve got plumbing older than this building. | 我74岁了 泌尿系统比这栋建筑还老 |
[08:04] | Hm? | 额 |
[08:09] | And it don’t work much better either. | 而且功能也很糟糕 |
[08:13] | Thank you for sharing. Are you are you aware | 谢谢你的分享 你知道 |
[08:15] | you’re being named in a lawsuit against the federal government? | 你跟政府同列被告吗 |
[08:18] | – I am? – Did you ever threaten Miss Charters? | – 我 – 你曾威胁过查特小姐吗? |
[08:22] | – What? – Did you ever threaten Miss Charters? | – 什么 – 你曾威胁过查特小姐吗 |
[08:26] | Threaten? It was harmless, for cryin’ out loud. | 威胁 那没有恶意 只是纯粹说说而已 |
[08:29] | Ever since this sex-harassment fad, | 自从性骚扰一词流行 |
[08:32] | men can’t say what’s on their minds. | 男人都不能随便说话 |
[08:36] | – She says you made advances. – Hm? | – 她说你挑逗对她 – 嗯 |
[08:40] | Advances? | 挑逗? |
[08:42] | If I told you you were a very pretty | 如果我对你说你很美丽 |
[08:44] | woman and I would like to show you some affection,… | 想向你表达爱慕之意 |
[08:48] | ..Would you be offended? Uh? | 你会感到冒犯吗 |
[08:53] | Oh, I didn’t mean to step on your toes there. | 我并非有意得罪你 |
[08:57] | Sir, there seems to be some confusion here. | 先生 这似乎有些误会 |
[09:00] | Yeah. I thought nurse what’s | 没错 我以为 |
[09:02] | her name said she was rogered by a ghost. | 那护士被鬼强暴了 |
[09:06] | I may have one foot in the grave, | 我或许快要升天了 |
[09:09] | but I certainly can’t fly down hallways spreading amore. | 但我无法飞过去散播爱意 |
[09:13] | Apparently not. | 显然不行 |
[09:16] | If… that’s what it’s like… | 如果这样是 |
[09:19] | If that’s what it’s like in heaven,… | 如果这样是天堂 |
[09:21] | ..Lord, take me now! | 上帝 请马上带我走 |
[09:26] | What do you think, Mulder? | 你有何看法 穆德 |
[09:27] | About his plumbing? | 关于他的泌尿系统吗 |
[09:29] | – About his story. – I think this is gonna turn out be a huge waste of time,… | – 关于他的讲法 – 我认为这是浪费时间 |
[09:32] | ..Just like all the other X-Files on entity rape. | 就像X档案其他强暴案一样 |
[09:35] | Unsubstantiated phenomena. | 无法证实的现象 |
[09:38] | But in a substantiated crime. | 但却发生在 实质犯罪中 |
[09:44] | Hey, pay attention or | 嘿 小心 |
[09:45] | you’ll take another bath with your clothes on. | 否则你会穿着衣服洗澡 |
[09:49] | At five and a half bucks an hour, | 时薪5块半 |
[09:51] | I don’t give a rat’s ass either way. | 我根本不在乎 |
[09:56] | Ten years ago, Excelsis was | 10年前爱惜是 |
[09:58] | a leading facility in care treatment of the elderly. | 顶级的老人疗养院 |
[10:00] | Then government funding was cut. We were all but shut down. | 后来经费删减 我们几乎停业 |
[10:03] | Only a few wings are operational now. | 如今只有部分房间在使用 |
[10:06] | Is there a medical staff? | 有医护人员吗? |
[10:07] | Not on site. Dr Grago visits three times a week. | 没有驻院的 葛医生每周来3次 |
[10:11] | Excelsis residents are very well looked after, though. | 居民还是被照顾得很好 |
[10:13] | We hold ourselves to a a high standard of health treatment. | 我们有相当高标准的医疗 |
[10:17] | – What kind of treatment? – We’ve all specialised in the care… | – 什么样的医疗 – 我们专门照顾 |
[10:20] | ..Of the late live degenerative diseases: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s. | 老年退化的疾病: 老年痴呆症 帕金森氏症 |
[10:24] | We met with a patient today. | 我们今天见了个病人 |
[10:26] | We prefer “Resident”, actually. | 我们喜欢说”居民” |
[10:27] | We met a resident today who was described to has Alzheimer’s, | 我们见了个痴呆症居民 |
[10:30] | but he actually seemed quite spry and alert. | 但他似乎很活泼也很警觉 |
[10:33] | You’re speaking of Hal Arden, | 你说是海尔雅登 |
[10:35] | the man accused of assaulting Michelle Charters. | 他被指称性侵犯查特小姐 |
[10:38] | Was he receiving special treatment? | 他有接受特别医疗吗? |
[10:40] | You’d have to speak to Dr Grago. | 这你得去问葛医生 |
[10:44] | Hal has been here almost eight years now. | 雅登在这里近8年了 |
[10:47] | We’re all quite fond of him. | 我们都很喜欢他 |
[10:49] | We were extremely dismayed | 对这件诉讼 |
[10:51] | over this whole business with the lawsuit. | 我们都十分难过 |
[10:54] | Are you saying you don’t | 你是说你不相信 |
[10:55] | believe Nurse Charters’ allegations of rape? | 查特小姐的指称吗 |
[10:58] | There’s something I’d like to show you. | 我想让你们看些东西 |
[11:06] | – What did you tell ’em? – I didn’t tell ’em anything. | – 你对他们说了些什么 – 什么都没说 |
[11:13] | – Why are they still here? – I don’t know, Stan. | – 他们怎么还在这里 – 我不知道 史坦 |
[11:17] | – Now, you gotta be more careful. – I am careful. | – 你要更小心 – 我是很小心 |
[11:20] | You’re gonna ruin it for all of us. | 你会坏了我们的好事 |
[11:23] | If they find out, it all goes for nothin’. | 若被他们发现 一切成空 |
[11:26] | I didn’t tell ’em anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[11:28] | I’m not going to die in this godforsaken hole! Do you hear me? | 我不想死在这烂地方 你听见了吗 |
[11:32] | Oh, back off, Stan. | 闭嘴 史坦 |
[11:40] | Where did you get that? | 你哪里拿的 |
[11:44] | I know where he keeps ’em. | 我知道他放在哪里 |
[11:47] | Give me one, Stan. Huh? | 给我一颗 史坦 |
[11:50] | I want another one, too. | 我还要加一颗 |
[11:53] | You can’t handle another one. | 你身体会承受不了 |
[11:55] | Oh, yeah? Maybe I’ll just rat you out, then, huh? | 是吗 那我就去告发你 |
[11:59] | How would you like that? | 这样你觉得如何 |
[12:07] | This is Michelle Charter’s? | 这是米雪查特的吗 |
[12:09] | There are three separate insurance claims… | 那是3份个别的保险申请 |
[12:12] | ..For accidents recieved on the job. | 有关工作上的意外 |
[12:14] | In April, she went to the state board to requested leave | 四月 她要求全薪休假 |
[12:16] | with full pay due to job-related emotional stress. | 原因是工作上的情绪压力 |
[12:21] | The request was summarily rejected. There’s more. | 这个要求被立刻否决 还有更多 |
[12:25] | – I’d like to review it myself if that’s OK. – Certainly. | – 如果可以的话我想自己看 – 没问题 |
[12:27] | Mrs Dawson, did you see get a chance to | 道森太太 |
[12:29] | see Michelle after the incident to see the extend of her injuries? | 案发后你见过米雪吗 |
[12:32] | I wasn’t here that night that happened, but I did see her the following day. | 出事当晚我不在 但我第二天见过她 |
[12:35] | – Then you know how badly she was hurt. – Yes. | – 那你知道她伤的有多重 – 是的 |
[12:38] | Your opinion do you think she staged the attack? | 你认为她编造此事 |
[12:41] | We need help. Mr Arden’s choking to death! | 快来帮忙 雅登快窒息了 |
[12:46] | See? See what happened? | 看 出事了吧 |
[12:51] | I told you you couldn’t handle any more! | 告诉过你你会受不了 |
[12:56] | Call 911! | 叫救护车 |
[13:00] | Hal? Can you speak? | 海尔 你能说话吗 |
[13:05] | I think this man has been in ventricular fibrillation. | 我认为他是心室颤动 |
[13:08] | I need 75mg of lidocaine and one amp of epinephrine. | 我要75毫克的利多卡因和一安瓶的强心剂 |
[13:11] | Stat. – Get a defibrillator! | 史塔 – 给我电击器 |
[13:13] | OK – He’s cyanotic. | 好的 – 他缺氧了 |
[13:16] | – Come on, Hal, you gatta help me. – Come on, Hal. | – 加油 海尔 帮帮我 – 加油 海尔 |
[13:19] | – One, two, three, four. – The ambulance is on the way. | – 一 二 三 四 – 救护车已经出发 |
[13:23] | I’m losing him. What’s taking them so long?! | 他快死了 他们怎么这么慢 |
[13:26] | Still no pulse. Where’s that crash cart?! | 仍没有脉搏 急救车在哪 |
[13:33] | Hal Arden’s been my patient since he came here eight years ago. | 海尔雅登在这里8年一直是我的病人 |
[13:37] | – This really is a setback. – A setback? | – 这真是个挫败 – 挫败 |
[13:39] | Hal was part of a group | 海尔是过去的11个月里我医治的 |
[13:41] | of Alzheimer’s patients I’ve been treating for the past 11 months. | 痴呆症患者之一 |
[13:43] | But Alzheimer’s isn’t treatable. | 但痴呆症是无法医治的 |
[13:45] | It’s an experimental drug called Depranil… | 一种叫德普宁的实验用药 |
[13:48] | ..That increases the amount acetylcholine in the brain. | 可增加脑内的乙酰胆碱 |
[13:52] | I’ve read that but I’ve also read that the clinical benefits are marginal at best. | 我研读过 但临床效益不大 |
[13:55] | Well, yes. | 是不错 |
[13:57] | But these patients seem to be proving otherwise they’ve demonstrated | 但患者显示出的认知能力 |
[13:59] | cognitive abilities well beyond anything that’s been reported. | 超过任何研究报告 |
[14:03] | So he was actually getting better? | 所以他确实是病情好转 |
[14:05] | Before he started receiving the drug | 在没用药以前 |
[14:07] | he could hardly complete a sentence. | 他连句话都说不完整 |
[14:13] | Look… It’s not much to get excited about, my work. | 听着 我的工作没什么值得兴奋 |
[14:17] | Most of these people are on the downhill slide. | 这些人大多接近人生的尾声 |
[14:20] | If I can make them comfortable, | 他们只希望我让他们舒服或延长生命 |
[14:22] | maybe prolong a life, it’s all they expect. | 这就是他们想要的 |
[14:25] | But to reverse an illness… | 但是要治好疾病 |
[14:27] | Would it be possible for us to | 能否让我们看看 |
[14:29] | take a look at other patients in your test group? | 其他的实验患者 |
[14:31] | – Sure, if you want to. – Yeah. | – 当然 如果你希望的话 – 谢谢 |
[14:56] | – Where’d you get that? – Aw, it was Hal’s. | – 这些是哪儿来的 – 是海尔的 |
[15:00] | Since he’s not here any more, why can’t I have it? | 既然他已经走了 为什么不能给我 |
[15:03] | Because you have enough. What I give you enough. | 因为你足够了 我给你的够多了 |
[15:06] | It’s our secret. | 那是我们的秘密 |
[15:10] | Aw, come on, Gung. It’s makin’ me better. | 别这样 阿刚 这让我舒服多了 |
[15:13] | Too much is very bad. | 服用过量不好 |
[15:16] | Very bad. No more for you. | 非常不好 不再给你了 |
[15:22] | I want you to stand behind Ben, Eddie, because Ben’s taller. | 我要你站在班后面 艾迪 因为班比较高 |
[15:26] | And… Oh, Gloria, would you come on over here? | 喔 葛洛莉 过来好吗 |
[15:29] | That man there, that’s Leo Kreutzer. | 那边那个人叫李奥克洛 |
[15:32] | During the Depression he was a WPA artist. | 大萧条时期是个画家 |
[15:34] | Quite a good one, too, I’m told. | 而且画的很好 我听说 |
[15:36] | Hello, Mabel. Don’t you look lovely today! | 哈啰 美宝 你今天真可爱 |
[15:39] | Is he receiving the same treatment as Hal Arden? – Yes. | – 他跟海尔接受同样的治疗吗 – 是的 |
[15:42] | When he came to us he couldn’t draw a circle. | 起初他连个都圈不能画 |
[15:45] | Now… Well, you can see for yourself. | 而今 你们自己看 |
[15:50] | You’ll have to excuse me. I’m already well behind on rounds. | 对不起失陪了 我巡房要迟到了 |
[15:53] | Can I get a copy of Hal’s autopsy results? | 可以给我海尔的验尸副本吗 |
[15:56] | – Of course. – Thank you. | – 当然可以 – 谢谢 |
[15:58] | May I sit down, Leo? | 我可以坐下吗 李奥 |
[16:09] | Leo, we’re with the FBI. | 李奥 我们是联邦调查局 |
[16:11] | We have some questions that we’d like to ask you. | 想请教你一些问题 |
[16:15] | Leo’s a brilliant artist, you know. | 李奥是个出色的画家 |
[16:18] | Oh, don’t be so modest, Leo. | 别那么谦虚 李奥 |
[16:22] | President Kennedy has one of his paintings in the White House. | 肯尼迪总统有一幅他的画在白宫 |
[16:29] | Dr Grago tells us that you | 葛医生说 |
[16:31] | haven’t been able to work in years, that the medicine has improved… | 你多年不能工作 那药物提升了 |
[16:33] | It ain’t the medication. | 不是因为药物治疗 |
[16:37] | What is it, then? | 那是什么 |
[16:41] | OK, Rembrandt, 6 o’clock, dinner time. | 好了 大画家 6点了 晚餐时间 |
[16:43] | Come on, Dorothy, legs up and straight ahead. | 来吧 桃乐丝 脚抬起来摆直 |
[16:45] | You don’t want a flat tyre. | 你不希望爆胎吧 |
[16:47] | Wait! Leo’s not finished with us. | 等等 李奥还没画完 |
[16:48] | Leo can finish with you later. | 李奥待会儿跟你一起完成 |
[16:51] | No, no… He still he still has to draw the rest. | 不 他要把其他画完 |
[16:53] | He’ll do it later, honey. | 他待会儿再画 甜心 |
[16:55] | Come on, Leo. Don’t make | 走吧 李奥 |
[16:56] | me embarrass you in front of your friends. | 别让我使你在朋友面前出糗 |
[17:07] | Come on, Scully. Let’s get out of here. | 史卡利 我们走吧 |
[17:19] | To find not just a treatment | 去发现不仅是一种疗法 |
[17:20] | but a cure for Alzheimer’s, | 更是一个治愈痴呆症的解药 |
[17:22] | Mulder, do you realise how important that would be? | 穆德 你知道那有多重要吗 |
[17:24] | If it’d keep anybody out of a place like that, | 如果能让人们远离疗养院的话 |
[17:26] | yes, important enough. | 是的 足够重要 |
[17:27] | I wouldn’t say any of those people was actually cured. | 我不认为他们中的任何一个人已经被治愈了 |
[17:29] | Not any progress at all… | 毫无任何进展 |
[17:30] | I hope somebody’s making progress cos we’re gonna have a big goose egg. | 我希望有人能有进展 因为我们一无所获 |
[17:34] | Checking out of room 206 and 210, please. | 206及210退房 谢谢 |
[17:37] | Certainly, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[17:42] | What if there’s a connection? | 假使有关联呢 |
[17:45] | Between the rape case and the Alzheimer’s? | 强暴案跟痴呆症之间吗 |
[17:48] | When they’re not drawing chilldlike pictures, they’re brutal sex offenders? | 当他们不画图时他们是残忍的性侵犯者 |
[17:51] | Dr Grago’s drug therapy produces acetylcholine. | 葛医生的药物治疗产生了乙酰胆碱 |
[17:54] | Too much cholinergic activity has been showing to | 过量的胆碱活动会造成 |
[17:57] | cause a psychotic state very similar to schizophrenia. | 类似精神分裂症的现象 |
[18:00] | So you think Michelle Charters | 所以你认为查特小姐被一个 |
[18:01] | was raped by a 74-year-old schizophrenic? | 74岁的精神病患强暴 |
[18:04] | – It’s possible. – An invisible 74-year-old schizophrenic? | – 有可能 – 一个无形的74岁精神病患 |
[18:08] | Maybe it’s not the medication. Maybe it’s the place itself. | 或许不是药物治疗 而是那地方本身的效果 |
[18:12] | Are you saying that the building it’s haunted? | 你是说那栋建筑闹鬼 |
[18:14] | Because of you are. I think you’ve been working with me for too long. | 你跟我一起工作太久了 |
[18:16] | I’m talking about an | 我是说事件后面的 |
[18:18] | environmental reason behind what’s happening there. | 环境因素 |
[18:21] | The disinfectant couldn’t mask that smell. | 消毒水掩盖不了臭味 |
[18:23] | Who knows what’s breathing behind the walls? | 谁知道墙后是什么 |
[18:26] | Some fungal contaminants have been known to cause delusions, | 有些细菌感染已证明会造成妄想症 |
[18:28] | dementia, violence behavior. | 痴呆 暴力行为 |
[18:30] | – Why wouldn’t it affected the other residents? – Maybe it has. | – 其他居民为何没被感染 – 你怎么知道 |
[18:36] | I…think you’re looking too hard for something that’s not there. | 我觉得你太投入于根本不存在的东西 |
[18:39] | I think Michelle Charters | 我认为米雪查特编造故事 |
[18:41] | concocted this story to get out of a job she hates. | 来逃避她不喜欢的工作 |
[18:44] | Her lip required 13 stitches. | 她的嘴唇缝了13针 |
[18:46] | The blow to her head resulted into a caused a subdural haematoma. | 头上那一击造成硬脑膜血肿 |
[18:49] | That’s quite a concoction. | 那可不易编造 |
[18:50] | Look. I want to talk to a few more of the patients. | 听着 我要再跟其他病患谈谈 |
[18:53] | We can catch the same flight out tomorrow night. | 明晚我们可以搭同一班飞机离开 |
[18:59] | This is gourmet fare. Be a good girl and open wide. | 这很好吃 听话 把嘴张开 |
[19:02] | – No, no, no. Please don’t. – Come on. | – 不要逼我 – 快吃 |
[19:05] | Come on, open up, honey. | 嘴打开 甜心 |
[19:07] | – Come on! – No, please don’t. I don’t want… | -快吃 – 不 不要 我不想吃 |
[19:13] | OK, that’s fine, Dorothy. Starve to death. See if I care. | 好 桃乐丝 饿死你吧 我才不在乎 |
[19:19] | Why aren’t you eating your food, Leo? What’s the matter? | 你为何不吃 李奥 怎么啦 |
[19:24] | It’s Dorothy. She needs more. | 是桃乐丝 她还要 |
[19:27] | We both do. | 我们都还要 |
[19:30] | What you have is enough. | 你们服用的够多了 |
[19:33] | It’s not working for us, not like it works for the others. | 那些对我们没用 不像对其他人有效 |
[19:37] | – We need more. – No! | – 我们还要 – 不行 |
[19:41] | No. Eat your food, please. | 不 吃饭吧 拜托 |
[19:45] | I’ll come back and pick up your tray. | 我会回来收拾餐盘 |
[19:52] | It’s OK, Dorothy. | 没关系 桃乐丝 |
[19:55] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[19:57] | I think Stan has some more hidden away somewhere. | 我猜想史坦藏了一些在别处 |
[20:01] | It’ll be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[20:06] | Why are you being so stubborn? | 为何你这么固执 |
[20:08] | I’m not. I happen to like it here. | 我没有 我碰巧喜欢这里 |
[20:10] | A year ago you were practically begging to live with us. | 1年前你恳求跟我们住 |
[20:13] | Well, things change. | 世事会变 |
[20:14] | Look, Dad, I am sorry about what happened to Mr Arlen. | 听着爸 雅伦的事 我同感遗憾 |
[20:18] | Arden. His name was Arden. | 雅登 他叫雅登 |
[20:19] | I’m just about to finish your pack your things, Mr Phillips. | 你的行李收拾好了 飞利浦先生 |
[20:22] | I’m gonna make sure you didn’t forget anything. | 我去看看 有没有漏了什么 |
[20:25] | OK. Don’t worry. Just pull your car up front. | 别担心 把车开到前面 |
[20:28] | I’ll make sure he gets down OK. | 我会让他准备好 |
[20:30] | – Thank you. – He’s gonna be just fine. | – 谢谢你 – 他不会有事 |
[20:38] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[20:39] | Yes, we’d like a word with Mr Phillips. | 是的 我们想找飞利浦先生聊一聊 |
[20:41] | I’m his daughter. What is this about? | 我是他女儿 有什么事 |
[20:43] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是联邦调查局 |
[20:45] | We have a few questions concerning his medical treatment. | 我们有些关于药物医疗的事要问他 |
[20:50] | He’s in there packing right now. I’m about to take him home. | 他在打包 我要带他回家 |
[20:53] | Is there anything I can help you with? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[20:57] | It’s sad. My two little girls won’t even visit their grandfather. | 真糟 我2个女儿甚至不愿意来探望外公 |
[21:01] | They’re too afraid to even come here. | 她们不敢来这里 |
[21:03] | It’s hard for anyone to be here, including the residents. | 来这对谁都不容易 包括这些居民 |
[21:06] | That’s why Jack and I decided that | 那就是为什么我和杰克决定 |
[21:09] | whatever time he’s got left, we want him to spend it with us. | 不管他还能活多久 我们都要与他相守 |
[21:12] | – How many years has he been here? – Almost three. | – 他来这里几年了 – 将近3年 |
[21:15] | We didn’t have a choice. Jack and I both work. | 我们别无选择 杰克跟我都要上班 |
[21:18] | The doctor said that he needed 24-hour nursing assistance. | 医生说他需要全天候的医疗照护 |
[21:22] | He doesn’t seem to need much assistance now. | 现在他似乎已不需要太多照护了 |
[21:25] | Has his improvement been that pronounced? | 他情况改善得这么显著吗 |
[21:29] | I thought I was bringing him here to die. | 我以为我是送他来这等死 |
[21:32] | They told me he’d only get worse. | 他们说他情况会恶化 |
[21:33] | The physical deterioration, the dementia. | 生理退化 变得痴呆 |
[21:37] | And now it’s like like he’s a different person. | 如今他却像另一个人似的 |
[21:39] | Do you have any idea why? | 知道原因吗 |
[21:42] | I suppose tt has something to do with Dr Grago’s treatment. | 我想应该跟葛医生的治疗有关 |
[21:45] | Dad won’t talk to me about it. | 爸不愿跟我说 |
[21:47] | He’s just too angry. | 他非常生气 |
[21:49] | He was so angry when I brought him here in the first place. | 一开始他很气我带他来这里 |
[21:52] | And now he’s angry that I wanna take him home. | 可现在他很气我要带他回家 |
[21:55] | I don’t know that he’s ever gonna forgive me. | 我不知道他会不会原谅我 |
[22:00] | I’d like to say I’m gonna miss you, Stan. | 我想说我会想你 |
[22:03] | But the truth is, you are a royal pain in the butt. | 但事实上你真是个固执的麻烦鬼 |
[22:06] | Hey! Where you goin’? | 嘿 你要去哪里 |
[22:10] | Don’t make me chase you, old man. | 别让我追到你老头子 |
[22:13] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[22:17] | What are you, a track star all of a sudden? | 你在哪 突然变成运动明星 |
[22:53] | OK, stop messin’ around, | 好了 别乱跑了 |
[22:54] | Stan. Crawl back in that window right now! | 史坦 马上爬回窗里去 |
[22:58] | You crawl back in there! | 爬回那里去 |
[23:08] | Don’t think I’m comin’ over there to get you. | 别想我会过去捉你 |
[23:11] | I’d just as soon let you fall and break your neck! | 我会马上让你跌下去摔断脖子 |
[23:15] | Do you hear me, Stan? Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 史坦 听到了吗 |
[23:22] | Help me! Somebody help me, please! | 救我 请快来救我 |
[23:26] | I’m gonna fall! | 我要掉下去了 |
[23:55] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:03] | Help me! | 救我 |
[24:05] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[24:07] | – Come on. – I can’t…Come on! | – 加油 – 我不行 – 加把劲 |
[24:11] | – Grab it! – I can’t! | 抓住 我办不到 |
[24:18] | Argh! | 啊 |
[24:40] | Oh, my God! | 喔 我的天 |
[24:56] | They paged me this morning. I got a message | – 他们今天上午找我来 – 我收到消息 |
[24:57] | an orderly fell out a fourth-floor window? | 说有个护理员从四楼窗口摔落 |
[25:00] | Apparently. Either that or he was pushed. | 他是被推出去的 |
[25:03] | Was Stan involved? | 史坦也牵涉在内 |
[25:05] | That what we’re trying to determine. | 那是我们正要确认的 |
[25:06] | Stan was with him just prior to the accident. | 案发前史坦跟他在一起 |
[25:09] | You’re not suggesting he could’ve done it? | 难道会是他做的 |
[25:14] | There’s been two deaths here in 24 hours. | 这里24小时内死了两人 |
[25:16] | Stan’s been present before both. | 史坦都在现场 |
[25:18] | No, no. That’s impossible.Stan Phillips has a degenerative hip disease. | 那不可能 他的股关节退化 |
[25:22] | There is no way could he get to the fourth floor no his own. | 他凭自己不可能爬到四楼 |
[25:24] | What about an elevator? | 若搭电梯呢 |
[25:26] | – Well the elevator haven’t worked for years. – Maybe he was helped. | – 电梯数年没用了 – 也许有人帮他 |
[25:29] | Helped? By whom? | 是谁呢 |
[25:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:37] | The postmortem on Hal Arden. Did you get it yet? | 雅登的验尸报告 你拿到了吗 |
[25:40] | No, but they promised they’ll fax it to me today. | 没 他们答应今天传给我 |
[25:42] | Can we check and see if it’s come in? | 来了我们可以检查看看吗 |
[25:44] | Sure. What do you expect to find? | 可以 你们想知道什么 |
[25:48] | I’m not sure exactly. | 我还不确定 |
[26:02] | Why are they questioning him? | 为何要盘问他 |
[26:04] | It’s routine procedure. | 这是例行程序 |
[26:08] | Are they gonna want to keep him here? | 要留他在这儿吗 |
[26:11] | You’ll have to ask Dr Grago. | 你得去问葛医生 |
[26:13] | Oh, God! If my mother was alive… | 如果我妈还活着 |
[26:16] | How am I suppose to handle this by myself? | 我一个人怎么忙的过来 |
[26:18] | I don’t know, Michelle. I have other things to deal with right now. | 没办法 我现在有其他的事要忙 |
[26:22] | Well, so do I. And I’d just like some help, please. | 我也是 我只是需要一些帮助 拜托 |
[26:24] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[26:25] | Are you the only one on? | 只有你一个人 |
[26:26] | Yes. Upshaw never showed up for work last night. | 没错 阿萧昨晚没来上班 |
[26:29] | Nobody’s ever listening to me around here! | 周围没人听我的话 |
[26:31] | I said there was something was going on! | 我说过不对劲 |
[26:33] | I told you it had to do with Mr Arden and Mr Phillips. | 这些跟雅登及飞利浦先生有关 |
[26:38] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[26:44] | Can you please explain to me what’s going on around here? | 你能跟我解释下 到底是怎么回事吗 |
[26:47] | Shoo! Shoo! | 嘘 |
[26:49] | Go away! Go, go away! | 走开 |
[26:53] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点 |
[26:55] | Go back! Don’t come any closer! | 别靠近我 |
[26:59] | Go back in your room, Dorothy. | 回到你的房间 桃乐丝 |
[27:00] | If you need something else I’ll send an orderly in to see you. | 如果你需要什么 我会派护理员去照顾你 |
[27:03] | – No, no, they’re in there. – Who? | – 不要 他们在里面 – 谁在里面 |
[27:05] | All of them. | 他们全部 |
[27:09] | There’s nobody in your room, Dorothy | 你房间没半个人 桃乐丝 |
[27:11] | Here they come! You’ll see. | 他们来了 你会看到 |
[27:15] | All right, now. You be nice. | 好 你很乖 |
[27:17] | I don’t want any more of your dirty tricks! | 我不要你再捣蛋 |
[27:19] | – Is she gonna be all right? – Mm. | – 她会没事吧 – 嗯 |
[27:24] | No! No, no, no! I don’t… I don’t wanna go back in there. | 不 不 不 我不要 我不要回去里面 |
[27:29] | No! No, I don’t… | 不 不 我不… |
[27:34] | It’s senile dementia. This is just an episode. | 是老人痴呆症 这只是插曲 |
[27:39] | You leave her be. Don’t you touch her! | 让她走吧 别想碰她 |
[27:42] | Now, shoo! Go away! Go away! Don’t you get any ideas, mister! | 嘘 走开 别想打歪主意 老兄 |
[27:49] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[27:56] | Now don’t you follow her! | 别跟着她 |
[28:03] | – This is it. – Is the toxicology there? | – 这就是了 – 是毒物测试报告吗 |
[28:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:10] | Something here shouldn’t be here. | 上面的一些东西不应该在里面 |
[28:13] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[28:13] | Ibotenic acid. How did that get in his blood? | 伊普单宁酸 血中怎会有这 |
[28:16] | What’s ibotenic acid? | 什么是伊普单宁酸 |
[28:17] | If I’m not mistaken I think it’s a kind of poison. | 如果我们认错我认为是一种毒药 |
[28:20] | Mulder… | 穆德 |
[28:20] | Scully, look at this. Hal Arden had | 史卡利 看看这个 |
[28:23] | ibotenic acid in his blood. Somebody poisoned him. | 雅登血中有伊普单宁酸 有人对他下毒 |
[28:27] | Well, not necessarily. This is only a trace amount. | 不一定 这只是很微小的剂量 |
[28:31] | But small amounts have been enough cause hallucinations, | 但微量会产生幻觉 |
[28:33] | which is what a patient is having right now down the hall. | 此刻就有个病患有这反应 |
[28:36] | But where did they get it? | 但他们 从哪里拿到的 |
[28:39] | Excuse me. You’ve gotta come quickly. | 对不起 快跟我来 |
[28:51] | Oh, my God! | 喔 天哪 |
[28:54] | – This is fantastic. – What’s going on here? | – 真了不起 – 这怎么回事 |
[29:02] | Leo? | 李奥 |
[29:13] | It’s incredible. | 真不可思议 |
[29:20] | You’ve got an Asian orderly working here. What’s his name? | 这里有个亚裔护理员 他叫什么名字 |
[29:23] | – Uh… Gung, I think. – Do you know where he is? | – 阿刚 我想 – 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[29:27] | Somewhere down in the basement. | 在地下室吧 |
[32:27] | Upshaw. | 阿萧 |
[32:42] | You must believe me. I didn’t kill him. | 你得相信我 我没有杀他 |
[32:45] | – But it’s your mushroom crop, isn’t it? – Yes. | – 但那是你的磨菇 是不是 – 是 |
[32:49] | Who else would have buried him there? | 还有谁会把他埋在那里 |
[32:51] | Why were you growing them? | 你种磨菇干嘛 |
[32:54] | For medicinal purposes. | 做药用 |
[32:56] | Were you feeding them to the residents? | 你给居民喂食磨菇吗 |
[32:58] | Yes. But only in small amounts. | 是的 但只是少量 |
[33:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:04] | Because it makes them feel better. | 因为会让他们比较舒服 |
[33:07] | – It makes them feel better or it kills them? – No. | – 比较舒服或害死他们 – 不是 |
[33:11] | Exactly what kind of mushrooms are they? | 那到底是什么磨菇 |
[33:15] | It’s from my prefecture in my country. | 那来自我的国家 |
[33:18] | They’ve been used for centuries. | 已被食用好几世纪 |
[33:20] | For what purpose? | 做什么用途 |
[33:22] | In my country our customs are different. | 在我国风俗习惯不同 |
[33:26] | You’re not in your country now. | 你现在不在你的国家 |
[33:28] | You’re hired here to care for these people under our guidelines. | 你受雇依照我们的规定照顾这里的人 |
[33:32] | Where I come from, many generations live under one roof. | 在我的祖国几代同住一堂 |
[33:37] | As children, our grandparents live with us. | 孩提时祖父母与我们同住 |
[33:40] | We feel a duty to take care of them. | 我们觉得有责任照顾他们 |
[33:43] | It isn’t like that in this country. | 不像这里 |
[33:46] | We respect our old people as we respect our ancestors. | 我们尊敬长者如同我们尊敬祖先一般 |
[33:52] | We don’t send them away to die, like Stan and Hal. | 我们不会把他们送走等死 像史坦和海尔一样 |
[33:57] | These people are given get excellent medical care. | 这些人都得到完善的照护 |
[34:00] | But they’re not treated with respect. | 但他们并没有得到尊重 |
[34:02] | Hal’s family never came to visit him once. | 海尔家人一次也没来探望 |
[34:06] | And the orderlies treat the residents worse than dogs. | 护理员待他们连狗都不如 |
[34:11] | No one is mistreated here. | 这里没人被虐待 |
[34:14] | You are not here to see. | 你不在所以没看到 |
[34:15] | All right! Gung, who killed the orderly? | 好 阿刚 谁杀了护理员 |
[34:18] | Who buried him in that room? | 谁把他埋在那房间 |
[34:22] | Something has gone very wrong. | 有些事非常不对劲 |
[34:27] | The mushrooms we take to speak with the dead, | 我们吃磨菇与逝者交谈 |
[34:30] | to see our ancestors in the spirit world. | 在灵魂世界里朝见祖先 |
[34:34] | But the spirit in this place is very angry… | 但这里的灵魂很生气 |
[34:39] | ..And the souls that died here continue to suffer. | 死于此的灵魂继续受苦 |
[34:43] | And now they have been awakened. | 如今他们被唤醒了 |
[34:47] | Are you saying that a spirit killed this man Upshaw? | 你是说某个灵魂杀了阿萧 |
[34:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:54] | They’ve taken revenge for their mistreatment. | 他们为受虐而展开报复 |
[34:58] | How are the mushrooms taken? | 磨菇怎么使用 |
[35:01] | Dried, mixed with many herbs, made into powder. | 晒干 混合许多草药 制成粉末 |
[35:06] | I think the first thing we should do is to make sure nobody else takes them from you. | 我们应该去确定没有其他人从你这拿走并使用 |
[35:09] | You check on the other patients. | 你去检查其他病患 |
[35:12] | Gung, come with me. Let’s go. | 阿刚 跟我来 我们走 |
[35:42] | Come in, please. | 请进 |
[35:56] | Someone’s taken them all. | 有人全拿走了 |
[36:06] | – I think you’re right. – About? | – 我想你是对的 – 关于什么 |
[36:08] | What’s been happening here is a result of the medication, | 这里的事跟药物有关 |
[36:11] | but not the medication doctor’s given. | 但不是葛医生用的那种 |
[36:14] | Mulder, Mushrooms aren’t medication. | 穆德 磨菇不是药物 |
[36:16] | They taste good on burgers but they don’t raise the dead. | 配汉堡好吃但不会让人复活 |
[36:19] | Shamans have been using them for centuries | 巫医几世纪以来 |
[36:21] | to gain entrance to the spirit world. | 使用他们进入灵魂世界 |
[36:24] | You’ve been reading too much Carlos Castaneda. | 你看太多奇奇怪怪的书了 |
[36:27] | All right. Ask any anthropologist, then. | 好吧 那么去问人类学家 |
[36:30] | I know. A shaman gets intoxicated, | 我知道 巫医藉此 |
[36:32] | he has dreams or hallucinations and interprets them. | 产生幻觉并诠释他们 |
[36:35] | I don’t think it’s any more magical than that. | 我不认为那有什么神奇 |
[36:38] | I don’t know how else to explain what’s happening here. | 我不知道如何解释这里其他的事情 |
[36:43] | Well, I think if anything these mushrooms are a poison to the system,… | 我想磨菇可能毒害了某个生理系统 |
[36:47] | ..And I think that’s what killed Hal and Arden. | 进而致海尔和雅登于死地 |
[36:49] | And raped Michelle Charters and killed those two orderlies? | 那查特被强暴跟两个护理员之死呢 |
[36:52] | Something’s been unleashed here, Scully. | 某些事尚未解开 史卡利 |
[36:54] | I don’t know how to explain it, | 我不知如何解释 |
[36:56] | but it has something to do with those pills. | 但一定跟那些药丸有关 |
[37:08] | Daddy? | 老爸 |
[37:11] | Daddy, what are you taking? | 老爸 你在吃什么 |
[37:13] | What are you putting in your mouth? | 你把什么放进嘴里 |
[37:17] | Go away! You go away! Go away! | 走开 你走开 |
[37:20] | Go away! You leave me! Leave us alone! Go on! | 离开我 别靠近我 |
[37:25] | Oh! Run. Run while you can. | 快跑 能跑多远就多远 |
[37:28] | Go on, run! Run… | 不要停 跑… |
[37:31] | Go away! Go away! You leave us alone! | 走开 你别靠近我 |
[37:36] | Dorothy, I need your help! | 桃乐丝 我需要你的帮助 |
[37:38] | Leave Leo alone. | 别靠近李奥 |
[37:39] | – Please! – Leave him alone. Leo! | – 求你了 – 离他远点 李奥 |
[37:42] | Leave him alone… | 离他远点 |
[37:44] | You leave him. You leave him! | 离他 |
[37:49] | Oh… Oh, no! Stop! | 喔 不 住手 |
[37:54] | Stop them! | 阻止他们 |
[37:57] | Please! Argh! Help! | 求你 啊 救命 |
[38:14] | Help me! Please! | 救我 求你 |
[38:17] | Argh! | 啊 |
[38:27] | Mulder? What’s going on? | 穆德 怎么回事 |
[38:30] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[38:37] | Mulder?! | 穆德 |
[38:39] | Scully! Turn off the water main! | 史卡利 关掉水管总开关 |
[38:43] | Turn off the water main! | 关掉水管总开关 |
[38:49] | They’re trapped in the bath room and it’s filling with water! | 他们被困在浴室里了 且里面注满了水 |
[38:52] | – What? – Where’s the main water shut-off? | – 什么 – 水管总开关在哪里 |
[38:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:57] | Gung will know. | 阿刚知道 |
[38:59] | Keep trying the door. | 继续试着打开门 |
[39:06] | You’ve gotta get up. | 你得站起来 |
[39:08] | Come on, you’ve gotta get up. | 加油 你得站起来 |
[39:11] | Come on. | 加油 |
[39:26] | It’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
[39:33] | See if you can find something to force it with. | 找个工具关掉它 |
[39:54] | I can’t open the drains. | 我打不开排水管 |
[40:02] | Please! Please, my father needs help. | 我父亲需要协助 |
[40:08] | My father took something. I’m afraid he’s dying. | 我父亲吃了某种东西 我怕他会死 |
[40:12] | You stay with him. I’ll get help. | 陪着他 我去找帮手 |
[40:21] | Dr Grago! | 葛医生 |
[40:23] | – Dr Grago… – Sealed tight. | 葛医生 封死了 |
[40:26] | Do you have any atropine in your kit here? | 你提箱内有没有阿托品 |
[40:29] | I might. Yes, I think so. | 我想大概有 |
[40:31] | Stan Phillips has gone into convulsions. | 史坦在抽搐 |
[40:33] | I think he might have poisoned himself. | 我想他让自己中毒了 |
[40:40] | Just hang on. | 抓紧 |
[41:39] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[41:46] | They’re gone! | 他们走了 |
[41:50] | They’re all gone. | 他们都走了 |
[42:00] | You OK, Mulder? | 你还好吗 穆德 |
[42:03] | Yeah, fine. | 是的 没事 |
[42:16] | In response to the series of to the unexplained | 为回应爱惜疗养院 |
[42:19] | incidents at the Excelsis Dei home,… | 所发生的一系列无法解释的事件 |
[42:22] | ..The Massachusetts Dept of Public Health | 麻州公共卫生部接管 |
[42:24] | has assumed all administrative authority of the facility. | 所有的行政管理 |
[42:27] | They detected trace amounts of ibotenic acid | 他们查出半数以上的居民 |
[42:30] | in more than half the residents tested… | 体内有微量伊普单宁酸 |
[42:32] | ..Though these levels have dissipated rapidly. | 虽然它消失得很快 |
[42:36] | Dr John Grago has been replaced that has of this facility | 葛医生被调职 |
[42:39] | and his trial use of the drug Depranil has been suspended. | 他的药物实验也被终止 |
[42:43] | For his admitted part in manufacturing | 由于制造 |
[42:45] | and distributing an illicit substance,… | 并散布非法物质 |
[42:47] | ..Gung Bituen was remanded | 阿刚被押在 |
[42:49] | to the Immigration and Naturalization Service… | 移民局 |
[42:52] | ..And is awaiting repatriation to Malaysia. | 等待遣返马来西亚 |
[42:55] | There are reportedly no | 据说 |
[42:57] | efforts being made to study the mushrooms. | 对于磨菇的研究没有结果 |
[42:59] | The federal government settled Michelle Charters’ lawsuit out of court… | 联邦政府与米雪查特达成庭外和解 |
[43:03] | ..Though no clear blame has been placed. | 但是没有指明责任归属 |
[43:06] | Witnesses to the were unreliable due to dramatic relapses… | 目击者证词不可靠 因为病情突然复发 |
[43:10] | ..And a general reversal in there progress with all Alzheimer’s disease. | 治疗进展产生倒退现象 |
[43:14] | I’m gonna go now, Daddy. | 我要走了 老爸 |
[43:18] | I’ll see you again soon. | 我很快再来看你 |
[43:20] | Maybe next week. | 也许就是下周 |