时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Blood everywhere. Whoever killed her is a psycho. | 到处都是血 凶手一定是个变态狂 |
[00:07] | – Murder weapon? – Seven stores in town carry strop razors. | 杀人凶器呢? 镇里有7间店在卖剃刀 |
[00:10] | – Have somebody check ’em out. – What about the press? | 去调查他们 对媒体怎么说? |
[00:13] | Just the basics. No mention of this “Sister” Thing. | 只提基本的东西 别提到”姐妹”的事 |
[00:16] | Ok. | 好的 |
[00:18] | Rubin, I need your final report. Call me as soon as you hear. | 鲁宾 我要你的报告 听到留言马上回电 |
[00:22] | – That’s all I can tell you. – Can you give us a name? | 能讲的就这么多 有名字可提供吗? |
[00:25] | Yeah, I’ll talk to you. | 我会告诉你的 |
[00:30] | We’re doing the best we can. We’ll inform you… | 我们在全力以赴 我们会通知你… |
[00:39] | Brian, I need a minute. | 拜仁 我要找你 |
[00:41] | I’m working on a homicide investigation. | 我正调查一件杀人案 |
[00:44] | Come on. | 过来 |
[00:46] | You didn’t show last night. | 昨晚你没出来 |
[00:50] | This what you wanna talk about? | 这就是你想谈的? |
[00:52] | I made dinner. | 我做了晚餐 |
[00:55] | What? | 什么事? |
[00:57] | Sorry. Coroner’s on one. | 对不起 验尸官在1线 |
[01:01] | Yeah, what have you got, Rubin? | 鲁宾 有什么收获? |
[01:08] | Uh-huh. | 我怀孕了 |
[01:18] | Uh… Hang on a second, will you, Rubin? | 等一等 好吗 鲁宾? |
[01:32] | – This address, ten o’clock tonight. – Where’s this? | 这是地址 今晚10点 这是什么地方? |
[01:38] | – A motel? – It’s a place we can talk. | 汽车旅馆吗 可以讲话的地方 |
[04:35] | Any cavities? | 有蛀牙吗? |
[04:38] | I brush after every meal. | 我在饭后都有刷牙 |
[04:41] | Would you say they match? | 你说符合吗? |
[04:46] | Well, there’s a filling on the occlusal | 左上臼前齿表面有补过 |
[04:49] | surface of the upper left bicuspid, here and here. | 这里和这里 |
[04:54] | And he’s congenitally | 他先天缺少左下臼前齿 |
[04:55] | missing a lower left bicuspid, here and here. | 这里和这里 |
[04:58] | Yeah, I’d say they’re definitely a match. | 的确是相符的 |
[05:01] | – Who do they belong to? – Special Agent Sam Chaney. | 是谁的呢? 专案探员森杰尼 |
[05:04] | – That name sounds familiar. – Chaney’s a legend. | 名字听起来很熟 杰尼是传奇人物 |
[05:08] | 40 years before the Bureau profiled violent criminals… | 局里做暴力罪犯分析之前40年 |
[05:11] | …Chaney and his partner, Tim Ledbetter, investigated… | 他与伙伴丁列贝 就调查过当时叫做 |
[05:15] | …what were then called “Stranger killings”, | “陌生人凶案”的案件 |
[05:17] | now called “Serial murders”. | 就是现在的连环凶杀案 |
[05:19] | They disappeared while | 1942年他们在密苏里的 |
[05:20] | investigating murders in Aubrey, Missouri, in 1942. | 奥布里查案时失踪了 |
[05:23] | Chaney’s body was only found two | 杰尼的尸体直到2天前 |
[05:25] | days ago by a local detective, BJ Morrow, a woman. | 才被当地女探员碧洁摩卢发现 |
[05:28] | Why the interest in this case? | 为何对此案 感兴趣? |
[05:30] | At the time, Chaney’s and Ledbetter’s | 在当时 杰尼与丁的想法 |
[05:32] | ideas weren’t very well received by their peers. | 不太被其他同事接受 |
[05:35] | Using psychology to solve a crime was something like, um… | 以心理学来解答罪案 有点像… |
[05:39] | – Believing in the paranormal? – Exactly. | 相信超自然现象吗? 对 |
[05:42] | But there’s another mystery. | 还有另一个谜 |
[05:45] | Which is? | 是什么? |
[05:46] | Why would this policewoman suddenly | 为何一名女警 |
[05:48] | drive her car into a field the size of Rhode Island… | 会突然开车到那片田野中 |
[05:51] | …and, for no reason, dig up | 无缘无故挖出 |
[05:53] | the bones of a man who’s been missing for 50 years? | 已失踪50年的骸骨呢? |
[05:56] | – Unless a neon sign said “Dig here”! | 除非有灯号指示”在这里挖” |
[05:58] | – I guess that’s why we’re going to Aubrey. | 所以我们要去奥布里 |
[06:01] | Yes. And also, I’ve always been intrigued by women named BJ. | 是 而且我一向对叫碧洁的女子极有兴趣 |
[06:14] | Detective Morrow, exactly how did you discover the remains? | 摩卢探员 你确实是 如何发现骸骨的? |
[06:18] | I saw a dog digging in the ground. | 我看到 一只狗在挖土 |
[06:20] | I proceeded to investigate and found the grave site. | 我过去查看 才发现了埋藏点 |
[06:23] | The initial police report states | 警方初步报告说 |
[06:25] | that you couldn’t explain your actions at the time. | 你无法解释当时的行为 |
[06:28] | It was late. I was a bit shocked by my discovery. | 那时很晚了 对此发现我感到震惊 |
[06:31] | I’m afraid I didn’t clearly | 我恐怕没有在初步报告中 |
[06:33] | articulate what happened for my initial report. | 清楚地说明经过 |
[06:37] | Why were you in the woods at that hour? | 那时间 你在树林中做什么? |
[06:40] | My vehicle was experiencing engine failure. | 我的车子失灵 |
[06:44] | You left your car… | 你下了车… |
[06:46] | Over there, sir. | 停在那边 长官 |
[06:49] | Would you say that’s, uh… 400 or 500 yards? | 距离有四 五百码远 |
[06:54] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[06:56] | So from that distance you | 晚上又那么远 |
[06:57] | could see a dog digging in this field at night? | 你看得到狗在挖地? |
[07:01] | She took a short cut through the | 她抄捷径穿过树林找电话 |
[07:03] | woods to reach a phone. The path led her to the field. | 才走到那片田野 |
[07:06] | The report says she phoned from the | 报告上说她从那边的汽车旅馆打电话的 |
[07:08] | Motel Black up the road. That’s not a very short cut. | 那里可不近 |
[07:11] | You seem more interested in how the missing agent was found… | 你好像对如何找到失踪警官更有兴趣 |
[07:15] | …than in how he got here in the first place. | 而不是他为何会在那里 |
[07:18] | – You don’t, uh… suspect her, do you? – No, no. Not at all. | 对她有怀疑吗? 一点也不 |
[07:23] | – I’d just like to ask you a few more questions. – All right. | 我再问几个问题就好 好吧 |
[07:28] | Have you ever, um… | 你是否曾经… |
[07:30] | Have you ever had any clairvoyant experiences? | 曾经有透视力的经验? |
[07:33] | Premonitions, visions, precognitive dreams, things like that? | 像那些预兆 幻影 预知梦境之类的? |
[07:37] | What the hell kind of question is that? | 这是什么鬼问题? |
[07:41] | – Dreams? – Yeah. | 梦境? 是的 |
[07:43] | Agent Mulder, I don’t mean to be rude, | 穆德探员 无意冒犯 |
[07:44] | but we have a lot to do. | 但我们还有许多事要做 |
[07:46] | If you have any more questions | 如果还有任何 |
[07:48] | specific to your investigation of this crime… | 利于该案调查的问题… |
[07:51] | …please feel free to call. Come on, BJ. | 请打电话找我 走吧 碧洁 |
[08:02] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[08:14] | These bones are in good condition. | 骨头的情况良好 |
[08:16] | The field may have been tilled soon after Chaney was buried. | 杰尼被埋后 田野可能有人耕种 |
[08:20] | There are small cuts on the top three ribs. | 最高3根肋骨的小割痕 |
[08:22] | I don’t think they were made by an animal. | 应该不是动物造成的 |
[08:25] | Listen to this. “One must wonder | 听着 杰尼写的”人们必会 |
[08:27] | how these monsters are created.” Chaney wrote this. | 很讶异这怪物是如何产生的” |
[08:30] | “Did their home life mould | “是因为家庭把他们塑造成 |
[08:32] | them into creatures that must maim and kill?” | 好杀残忍的怪物” |
[08:35] | “Or are they demons from birth?” | “或者他们是天生魔鬼?” |
[08:37] | That’s poetic, but it doesn’t help us much. | 是很有诗的味道 但是没有用 |
[08:40] | What did he say about the 1942 homicides? | 1942年的杀人案 他怎么样说的? |
[08:43] | The press called the murderer “The Slash Killer”. | 媒体称那凶手 “割喉杀手” |
[08:47] | His three victims were all young women aged 25 to 30. | 3个被害人都是 25至30岁的年轻女子 |
[08:51] | He disabled them with a blow to the head. | 他先打昏她们 |
[08:56] | He’d carve the word “Sister” On | 他在她们的胸部刻上”姐妹” |
[08:58] | their chests and paint it on the wall with their blood. | 并用她们的血涂在墙上 |
[09:03] | The victims bled to death and… | 被害人失血致死 |
[09:05] | …the murderer was never found. | 凶手从未被捉到 |
[09:08] | Mulder… | 穆德 |
[09:10] | …these cuts on the ribs could’ve been made by a razor. | 肋骨上的割痕 可能是用剃刀割的 |
[09:14] | – Can you make out a word? – No. | 能拼成字吗? 不能 |
[09:16] | But we might be able to if we | 但是如果能在奥布里 |
[09:18] | can find somebody in Aubrey with a digital scanner. | 找到数位扫描机 |
[09:22] | I’ve scanned the crime photo | 把这些犯罪照片和肋骨影像 |
[09:24] | and ribcage images and modemed them to Quantico. | 扫描用数据机传到匡提科 |
[09:27] | It’ll be a few seconds before hook-up. | 马上就可以连上了 |
[09:29] | I checked with the mechanic. BJ’s car was just tuned. | 我查过当地汽车修理 碧洁的车才刚保养好 |
[09:33] | She lied about experiencing engine failure. | 她说的车子失灵 是假的 |
[09:36] | I don’t think BJ was in the woods because of engine failure. | 她那天晚上不是因为车子坏掉而在树林里的 |
[09:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[09:42] | The Motel Black is a perfect meeting place. | 布莱克旅馆 是个约会好地方 |
[09:44] | – Away from town, away from his wife. – What do you mean? | 远离城镇 远离老婆 你是指什么? |
[09:48] | It’s obvious BJ and Tillman are having an affair. | 很明显 她和拜仁有染 |
[09:52] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[09:53] | – A woman senses these things. – Oh… | 女性直觉 |
[09:58] | The image on the right is Chaney’s ribcage. | 右边的照片 是杰尼的肋骨 |
[10:00] | The left one was extrapolated from | 左边的是”割喉杀手” |
[10:02] | the crime photo of the Slash Killer’s last victim. | 最后一个被害人的照片 |
[10:05] | Now I need to enlarge the victim’s | 先放大肋骨照片 |
[10:07] | ribcage in order to allow for gender difference. | 才能辨别性别不同之处 |
[10:15] | And now… we can compare them. | 可以比较了 |
[10:23] | Could he have carved out another word on his ribcage? | 会不会刻的 是别的字眼? |
[10:33] | I’m searching for any matching pattern of cuts. | 我在搜寻符合的割痕型态 |
[10:36] | Agent Mulder? | 穆德探员? |
[10:38] | Have you made any progress in the investigation? | 调查有何进展? |
[10:41] | Uh, we may have. | 可能有 |
[10:43] | Agent Chaney might have been | 杰尼探员可能 |
[10:44] | a victim of the killer he was trying to catch. | 被他要抓的凶犯杀死 |
[10:47] | We’re trying to determine | 我们试图研判 |
[10:49] | if the cuts on his ribcage spell out a word. | 他肋骨上的割痕 是否为一个字眼 |
[11:00] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[11:02] | I’m sorry. Something… | 对不起 有些事情… |
[11:06] | I’m not feel… Excuse me. | 我不舒服… 请原谅 |
[11:23] | Feeling better? | 好多了吗? |
[11:26] | I’m fine now. | 好多了 |
[11:35] | Things must be difficult for you now. | 现在你一定很难受 |
[11:37] | I’ve had feelings for people I’ve worked with. | 我与一起工作的人都有感情 |
[11:40] | Interoffice relationships can be complicated. | 部门间的关系有时很复杂 |
[11:44] | Especially when he’s married. | 尤其是他已婚 |
[11:51] | You’re pregnant, aren’t you? | 你怀孕了 对不对? |
[12:01] | Does it show? | 看得出来吗? |
[12:05] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[12:10] | Now I know why my mother only had one child. | 现在我知道为何我母亲只生1个孩子 |
[12:13] | She told me about the nausea, but not about the nightmares. | 她说过会吐的事 却没提过会做噩梦的事 |
[12:17] | Nightmares? | 做噩梦? |
[12:19] | It’s always the same. | 都是同一个 |
[12:21] | I’m in a house. | 我在一间房子里 |
[12:23] | It feels familiar. | 感觉熟悉 |
[12:25] | There’s a woman that’s been hurt. There’s a mirror. | 有个受伤的女子 有一面镜子 |
[12:29] | I see a man’s reflection. | 我看到一个人 |
[12:32] | I recognise his face, but I don’t know him. | 我认出他的脸 但不认识他 |
[12:35] | What I remember most is the blood. There’s a lot of blood. | 我最记得的都是血 很多的血 |
[12:39] | Have you talked to anyone about this? | 曾对别人提过吗? |
[12:41] | I’m sure it’s something about the pregnancy. | 我确信这是因为怀孕 |
[12:44] | If anyone else knew I was pregnant… | 要是别人知道我怀孕了 |
[12:48] | Brian would kill me if I told anyone. | 拜仁知道是我讲的 会杀了我的 |
[12:50] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎样? |
[12:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:03] | Well, BJ’s pregnant. And Tillman’s the father. | 碧洁怀孕了 是拜仁的 |
[13:09] | Um, I’ve approximated the | 我用字母 |
[13:11] | pattern of the cuts to match up with the letters. | 与割痕的粗略型态进行比对 |
[13:16] | There’s a 93% chance that this is the letter R. | 有93%的机率是字母R |
[13:20] | And if you lower the probability to 79%… | 要是把机率降到79% |
[13:24] | …you get the letters I, E and R. | 可能就是字母I E 和R |
[13:29] | It could be a word, or it could just be random slashes. | 这可能是个字眼 或是随意割痕 |
[13:32] | If we exhumed a victim of the Slash Killer, | 要是能掘出一位被害人 |
[13:34] | we could do a CT scan… | 就可以做断层扫描 |
[13:36] | …to determine if the cuts were made by the same instrument. | 看看是否为同样的凶器造成的 |
[13:39] | That means getting a court order. That could take two days. | 要有法院命令 至少要等两天 |
[13:43] | – Maybe we could find a relative who could… – Brother. | 找个亲人… 兄弟 |
[13:48] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[13:49] | I know what it says. | 知道是什么字了 |
[13:52] | On the ribcage, it spells “Brother”. | 肋骨上的字是”兄弟” |
[14:04] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[14:06] | Bj? | 碧洁 |
[14:09] | Brian. | 拜仁? |
[14:13] | What’s goin’ on here, BJ? | 怎么了?碧洁 |
[14:15] | – Nothing. – Really? Then where’d you get these? | 没什么 真的?怎么会有这些的 |
[14:20] | These are crime-scene photos. | 是犯罪现场照片 |
[14:21] | They were sealed. No one had access to ’em. | 是保密的 没人可以拿 |
[14:24] | You’re wrong. Those were shot in 1942. | 你错了 那是1942年拍摄的 |
[14:26] | These are from a homicide that occurred three days ago. | 这些是3天前 发生的杀人案证据 |
[14:29] | No, they’re from a case that | 不 那是1942年丁列贝 |
[14:31] | Ledbetter and Chaney investigated in 1942… | 和杰尼调查的案件 |
[14:34] | …before they disappeared. | 就在他们失踪之前 |
[14:50] | Three days ago, a young woman was murdered. | 三天前 一个女子被杀害了 |
[14:53] | The word “Sister” Was | 她的胸前被刻上”姐妹”一词 |
[14:54] | carved into her chest and painted on the wall. | 墙上也涂上这字眼 |
[14:57] | Only myself, the coroner and one of my men knew about this. | 只有我和验尸官 及一个部下知道这些 |
[15:03] | Excuse me, sir. We just got a call. There’s been another one. | 长官 刚接到一通电话 又发生一起 |
[15:18] | Watch your step, sir. | 小心 长官 |
[15:25] | The victim’s name is Verna Johnson. | 被害人名字是约翰逊 |
[15:37] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[15:40] | – BJ? – It’s her. | 碧洁 是她 |
[15:47] | It’s the woman in my dream. | 是在我梦里的女人 |
[15:57] | Oh, you’ll be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[16:02] | Honey, you’re fine. | 宝贝 你没事的 |
[16:03] | The mothering instinct. | 母性本能 |
[16:08] | I’ve been feeling it a lot lately. | 最近胎动很频繁 |
[16:11] | I used to hate it when my mother hovered over me. | 过去我母亲过度保护我时我很烦 |
[16:15] | I swore I’d never be like her. | 我发誓绝不要像他 |
[16:17] | I think we all feel that way at one time or another. | 我想大家都曾有同样的感觉 |
[16:22] | My father was a cop. | 我爸爸是个警察 |
[16:24] | A good cop. | 一个好警察 |
[16:26] | That’s all I ever wanted to be. | 那是我最想做的 |
[16:29] | He’d say what we’re doing here is nonsense. | 他会说我们做的毫无意义 |
[16:32] | That you can’t solve a crime from a dream. | 靠梦境是无法解答罪案的 |
[16:35] | I’ve often felt that dreams are | 我经常觉得梦境是 |
[16:37] | answers to questions we haven’t figured out how to ask. | 我们不知如何发问的问题解答 |
[16:42] | You said you were in a familiar house? | 你说那房子很熟悉? |
[16:45] | There’s a woman that’s been hurt. | 有个受伤的女子 |
[16:47] | I look in a mirror and I see a man’s reflection. | 我看镜子 我看到一个男人的影像 |
[16:52] | What does he look like? | 长什么样子? |
[16:54] | He’s… got a rash on his face. | 脸上有擦伤 |
[16:58] | And his eyes are… | 他的眼神很… |
[17:01] | …intense. | 热切 |
[17:03] | Do you remember anything else? | 还记得什么? |
[17:08] | There’s this strange picture on the wall behind him. | 在他身后墙壁上有奇怪的画 |
[17:12] | It’s a building like the… Washington Monument, but different. | 像是华盛顿纪念碑 但不一样 |
[17:17] | And there’s a… | 有个 |
[17:19] | …A big circular thing beside it. | 大的圆形东西 在旁边 |
[17:22] | – Do you think you could draw it? – Sure. | 画得出来吗? 可以 |
[17:34] | It looked something like this. | 类似这样 |
[17:38] | What do you think it is? | 这会是什么? |
[17:41] | Could be the Trylon and the Perisphere. | 可能是世博会会场 |
[17:43] | Ever been to New York City? | 你到过纽约吗? |
[17:45] | No, never. | 没去过 |
[17:46] | You can get pictures of these on postcards all over Times Square. | 时代广场到处有卖 这图片的明信片 |
[17:50] | These were symbols of the 1939 World’s Fair. | 这是1939年 世博会的象征 |
[17:53] | Do you know why they might have been in your dream? | 知道为何这会出现在你的梦里吗? |
[17:56] | No idea at all. | 毫无概念 |
[18:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:21] | You’re here kind of late. | 你待得有点晚了 |
[18:28] | – What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[18:30] | – I just wanted to check on somethin’. | 只是查点东西 |
[18:36] | I don’t get it. That book’s from the 1940s. | 我不明白 那书是40年代的 |
[18:44] | Can we talk? | 可以谈谈吗? |
[18:48] | You know, I’m willing to go with you… | 我愿意和你一起去 |
[18:52] | …for the appointment. | 找医生 |
[18:54] | I’m not so sure it’s what I wanna do. | 但我不确定 那是我想做的 |
[18:58] | I thought we agreed that it was the best thing for both of us. | 我以为我们都觉得 那对我们俩最好 |
[19:09] | – I changed my mind. – What do you mean, you changed… | 我改变主意 什么意思?改变主意 |
[19:12] | You can’t just change your mind. | 你不能随便改变主意 |
[19:15] | This isn’t your decision. It’s our decision. | 不是由你 是我们来决定 |
[19:18] | Bj? | 碧洁? |
[19:28] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[19:32] | Brian… | 拜仁 |
[19:35] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[19:41] | This is the man BJ claims to have seen in her dream. | 这个人就是碧洁在梦里见过的男人 |
[19:45] | Harry Cokely. He lives in Gainesville, Nebraska… | 哈里寇克 住在内布拉斯加甘斯 |
[19:48] | …since his release from | 从1993年12月5日出狱后 |
[19:50] | McCallister Penitentiary on December 5, 1993. | 就住那里 |
[19:53] | He was convicted in 1945 for rape and attempted murder. | 他于1945年因强奸和杀人未遂被判刑 |
[19:57] | Cokely carved “Sister” On | 寇克在他的被害人琳达 |
[19:59] | the chest of his victim, Linda Thibedeaux… | 逃出来求救之前 |
[20:01] | …before she could escape and get help. | 胸前刻上了”姐妹” |
[20:04] | And the police never connected it to the 1942 homicides? | 警察没想过他与 1942年杀人案有关? |
[20:09] | No. | 没有 |
[20:10] | I don’t wanna jump to any rash conclusions, | 我不想马上下结论 |
[20:13] | but I’d say he’s definitely our prime suspect. | 但他显然是主要嫌犯 |
[20:16] | Mulder, the man we’re talking about is 77 years old. | 穆德 那人已经77岁了 |
[20:19] | George Foreman won the heavyweight crown at 45. | 乔治福曼45岁还拿了重量级冠军 |
[20:23] | Some people are late bloomers. | 有些人就是晚年有成 |
[20:26] | Anyway, this still doesn’t explain BJ’s connection to all this. | 无论如何 仍无法解释 这与碧洁有什么关联 |
[20:30] | What if it’s cryptomnesia? | 若是潜意识作祟呢? |
[20:33] | – Consciously forgotten information? – Yeah. | 有意识地忘记? 是的 |
[20:36] | BJ’s father was a policeman in the area. | 碧洁父亲是当地警察 |
[20:38] | Maybe she heard him discuss the | 或许她年幼时听他说过 |
[20:40] | 1942 case when she was young or saw Cokely’s picture. | 1942年的案子或见过照片 |
[20:43] | That doesn’t explain why she unearthed the grave of an FBI agent. | 那仍无法解释 她为何会挖出调查局探员 |
[20:48] | What if the recent murders | 可能是最近的谋杀案 |
[20:49] | triggered what had been buried in her mind? | 唤醒埋藏脑海的记忆 |
[20:52] | Some connection she’d unconsciously made that no one else had. | 她无意识地 联想出来这些事情 |
[20:56] | – A hunch? – Something like that. | 直觉吗 很类似 |
[20:58] | – That’s a pretty extreme hunch. | 很极端的直觉 |
[21:00] | – You’ve had some pretty extreme hunches. | 你也曾有过呀 |
[21:02] | I never have. | 我从没有 |
[21:39] | Harry Cokely? | 哈里寇克? |
[21:44] | – Yeah. – I’m Special Agent Mulder. | 是 我是穆德探员 |
[21:46] | This is Special Agent Scully. | 这位是史探员 |
[21:48] | We’re with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我们都是联邦调查局的人 |
[21:51] | May we come in? | 可以进去吗? |
[22:06] | Mr Cokely, our records show | 寇克先生 记录显示1942年 |
[22:08] | that in 1942 you lived in Terrance, Nebraska… | 你住在内布拉斯加特伦斯 |
[22:12] | …an hour’s drive away from Aubrey, Missouri. | 距离密苏里奥布里1小时车程 |
[22:15] | During that time, three women were murdered in Aubrey. | 那时奥布里有三名女子被杀害 |
[22:18] | Their assailant mutilated their bodies with a razor… | 凶徒用剃刀割她们的身体 |
[22:21] | …in the same manner that | 与你在1945年 |
[22:23] | you slashed Mrs Linda Thibedeaux’s body in 1945. | 伤害琳达的手法相同 |
[22:27] | I don’t remember much about that. | 我不记得了 |
[22:30] | Well, I’m sure Mrs Thibedeaux will never forget it. | 我确信琳达女士 绝不会忘记的 |
[22:38] | The doctors said I was sick back then. | 医生说我那时有病 |
[22:42] | They gave me some pills. | 给了我一些药 |
[22:45] | I served my time and… now I’m better. | 我坐过牢了 现在也好了 |
[22:50] | What kind of pills? | 是哪种药? |
[22:54] | Red and white ones, little sister. | 红和白色的 小妹妹 |
[22:56] | Do you recognise this man? | 认识这个人吗? |
[22:59] | His name’s Chaney. | 他叫杰尼 |
[23:04] | No. | 不 |
[23:06] | He was an FBI agent who was also murdered in Aubrey in 1942. | 他是调查局探员 1942年也在奥布里遇害 |
[23:10] | Can you tell me where you were about | 能告诉我两天前的晚上 |
[23:12] | 8.35pm two nights ago, Mr Cokely? | 8点35分你在哪里吗? |
[23:15] | – Sittin’ right where I am now. | 就坐在这里 |
[23:17] | – Do you have a witness to testify to that? | 你有证人吗? |
[23:21] | Are you blind? | 你瞎了吗? |
[23:23] | I can’t leave the house without this damn thing. | 没有这鬼东西 我根本出不去 |
[23:26] | I sit right here in front of that TV 24 hours a day. | 我24小时 都坐在那电视前面 |
[23:31] | On the night you’re talkin’ about, | 你提到的那个晚上 |
[23:33] | I was sittin’ here watchin’ a show about a lost dog. | 我在这里看一个狗失踪的节目 |
[23:37] | – And after that, a show about… – That won’t be necessary. | 之后 是个关于… 那个并不重要 |
[23:41] | Good. | 好 |
[23:43] | Now, are you about finished with me, little sister? | 可以结束了吗 小妹妹? |
[23:50] | For now. | 暂时 |
[26:11] | I saw it was a woman. She seemed to be in trouble but… | 我见到一个女人 好像有麻烦… |
[26:14] | …when I opened the door, | 但我一开门 |
[26:16] | she barged in and came running down the stairs. | 她就闯进来并冲下楼 |
[26:19] | So I called the police. | 所以我报警 |
[26:21] | He’s here! | 他在这里! |
[26:25] | BJ… What happened? | 碧洁 发生了什么事? |
[26:28] | – Oh, my God. – He’s here! | 天啊 他在这里 |
[26:30] | Oh, my God. I’m taking her to the hospital. | 我的天啊 我带她去医院 |
[27:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:12] | I thought you might need these. | 我想你需要这些 |
[27:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:22] | You hurt yourself. | 你受伤了 |
[27:26] | Can you tell us what happened, BJ? | 碧洁 你说怎么一回事? |
[27:30] | Cokely. He was in the room. | 寇克在房间里 |
[27:32] | – Cokely attacked you? – Yes. | 寇克攻击你? 对 |
[27:35] | He must have done this while I was asleep. | 一定是在我睡着时做的 |
[27:37] | – You’re sure it was him? – I know it was him. | 你确定是他? 我知道是他 |
[27:41] | I saw his reflection in the mirror. | 我在镜子里看到他 |
[27:43] | He looked just like his picture. | 看起来跟照片一样 |
[27:47] | – Like his mug shot? – Yes. | 跟照片一样? 对 |
[27:50] | – That’s the picture of a young man. | 那是年轻人的样子 |
[27:52] | – But it was Cokely. I swear it was him. | 但那是寇克 我发誓是他 |
[27:56] | Well, I’ll have Tillman pick him up. | 我会叫拜仁去抓他 |
[28:03] | Where were you last night? | 昨晚你在哪里? |
[28:06] | Honolulu. | 去夏威夷 |
[28:10] | You were in Aubrey, weren’t you? | 你在奥布里 对不对? |
[28:19] | How’d you get into Detective Morrow’s house? | 你怎么进入摩卢探员的房子? |
[28:22] | It’s all I can do to get to the bathroom, you damn fool! | 你们这些傻瓜 我最远只能走到浴室 |
[28:26] | – The victim has identified you, | 被害人已指认你 寇克先生 |
[28:28] | Mr Cokely. – I’ve already paid for my crime. | 我已经付出代价了 |
[28:31] | Well, I’m gonna see that you pay more. | 好 你会付出更多的 |
[28:34] | I never touched that woman! | 我没碰过那个女人! |
[28:38] | And I’m not answerin’ any more questions without a lawyer. | 没有律师 我拒绝回答任何问题 |
[28:44] | Get me a lawyer. | 找律师来 |
[28:52] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[28:54] | It’s open. | 门是开的 |
[28:56] | I have the results from the genetic | 对约翰逊指甲内的血液 |
[28:58] | testing of the blood found under Verna Johnson’s nails. | 基因测试有了初步结果 |
[29:01] | They checked it against Cokely’s. | 核对过寇克的血液 |
[29:03] | The PGM subtype matches. The DQ Alpha and D1S80, too. | 所有亚型测试内容都符合… |
[29:06] | – It’s Cokely’s blood? – The results strongly suggest that. | 是寇克的血? 结果有力地证明了 |
[29:10] | Imagine the strength of his psychosis, | 这个人精神变态的之强 |
[29:13] | driving him to murder after 50 years. | 驱使他在50年后继续杀人 |
[29:15] | – But for some reason he let BJ live. | 但因某种理由 他放过碧洁 |
[29:17] | – Well, she’s not the first. | 她不是第一个 |
[29:19] | Mrs Thibedeaux also survived his attack back in 1945. | 琳达女士也在1945年幸存 |
[29:23] | I think it’s time we paid a visit to Mrs Thibedeaux. | 该去看看琳达女士了 |
[29:38] | That was taken three weeks before it happened. | 那是事情发生前3星期照的 |
[29:44] | I haven’t had a picture taken since. | 之后 我没有再照过相 |
[29:49] | Is this your husband? | 是你的丈夫吗? |
[29:51] | That’s Martin. He was a good man. | 马丁是个好人 |
[29:55] | He passed last June. | 去年6月过世了 |
[29:57] | If it hadn’t been for him, I never would have survived. | 要不是他 我也活不了 |
[30:01] | I know this goes back a long way… | 这是 很久以前的事了 |
[30:03] | …but could you tell us | 但您能告诉我们 |
[30:04] | what happened the night Cokely attacked you? | 寇克攻击你那晚的事吗? |
[30:07] | It happened… | 它发生在… |
[30:09] | …up there on the landing. | 那个楼梯平台 |
[30:13] | I remember how the light from the window… | 我记得窗外的光 |
[30:18] | …bounced off the razor. | 照在剃刀上面 |
[30:21] | It had an ivory handle. | 上面有象牙把手 |
[30:24] | He kept sayin’… | 他一直说 |
[30:26] | …”Someone’s gotta take the blame, | 这事要怪别人…小妹妹 |
[30:28] | little sister, and it isn’t gonna be me.” | 但不是怪我 |
[30:32] | They tried to explain at | 在法庭上他们试图说 |
[30:33] | the trial how his father used to beat him… | 他的父亲过去怎样打他 |
[30:36] | …and how he was the only son in a family of five daughters. | 说他是在5个女儿的家庭中唯一的儿子 |
[30:42] | And how he was brutally | 还说家中每件错事 |
[30:43] | punished for everything wrong that happened. | 都让他受到残酷的惩罚 |
[30:47] | But if you ask me… | 但你要是问我 |
[30:50] | …that man was born evil. | 那人天生邪恶 |
[30:53] | No children? | 没有孩子? |
[30:55] | No. None. | 没有 |
[30:58] | Our records show that you | 记录上说 |
[31:00] | recuperated from your injuries within two months. | 你在两个月内康复了 |
[31:03] | But nine months later, you checked back into the hospital. | 但9个月后 你又入院了 |
[31:07] | Well, I had complications. | 有后遗症 |
[31:11] | What happened to the child? | 孩子怎么了? |
[31:19] | Cokely’s child. | 寇克的孩子 |
[31:23] | Martin used to say… not to blame the child. | 马丁常说… 不要责怪孩子 |
[31:27] | That it was just a little thing, an innocent. | 他还小…不懂事 |
[31:33] | But it was the spawn of evil. | 但那是恶魔之子 |
[31:36] | I couldn’t keep it in this house… | 我不能让有关那个人的记忆 |
[31:40] | …the memory of him. | 留在这房子里 |
[31:46] | Mrs Thibedeaux? | 夫人 |
[31:50] | I gave the baby to an adoption agency. | 我把婴儿交给领养介绍所 |
[31:55] | Baby… He’d be almost 50 now. | 婴儿… 现在应该有50岁了 |
[32:06] | This is the address of the adoption agency. | 这是介绍所的地址 |
[32:11] | If you do find him… | 找到他的话… |
[32:15] | No. No, never mind. | 算了 |
[32:21] | The bones BJ found under the | 碧洁在房子下找到的骨头 |
[32:23] | house belonged to Chaney’s partner, Ledbetter. | 是杰尼的伙伴 丁列贝 |
[32:26] | Cokely rented the house in 1942. | 寇克在1942年 租了这房子 |
[32:28] | Detectives at the scene found an old | 探员说在犯罪现场发现一把旧的剃刀 |
[32:30] | razor under the house. They’re trying to lift prints. | 已送去查指纹 |
[32:33] | Cokely’s been released, but I think we have enough to nail him. | 寇克已被释放 但我们已掌握足够证据 |
[32:38] | Something just doesn’t track. | 有些不对劲 |
[32:41] | The night she was attacked, BJ said she saw a younger man. | 碧洁说被攻击那晚 见到的人更年轻 |
[32:44] | You know her state of mind that night. | 她在晚上的精神状态不好 |
[32:46] | She could have been mistaken. | 或许她弄错了 |
[32:48] | Well, maybe she did see a younger man. | 也许她见到了更年轻的寇克 |
[32:50] | Young Cokely. Cokely’s grandson. | 他的孙子 |
[32:53] | Cokely’s grandson attacked BJ? | 会是寇克的孙子 攻击碧洁? |
[32:55] | It would make sense. Genetic traits often skip a generation. | 这样才有道理 隔代遗传是可能的 |
[32:59] | That would explain the blood under Verna Johnson’s fingernails. | 这解释了约翰逊 指甲下的血液化验 |
[33:03] | PGM subtypes are similar among relatives. | 家族中的亚型基因可相互符合 |
[33:06] | Did Danny call back with the adoption records yet? | 有领养纪录的消息吗? |
[33:09] | I doubt Mendel had serial killers | 孟黛尔创立遗传理论时 |
[33:11] | in mind when he developed his theory on genetics. | 一定没想到杀人也会遗传 |
[33:16] | You know, when I was a kid, I would have nightmares. | 我小时候 会做恶梦 |
[33:19] | I’d wake up in the night | 半夜醒来 |
[33:21] | thinkin’ I was the only person left in the world. | 我会觉得世界只剩下我一人 |
[33:24] | Then I would hear this. | 然后我会听到这声音 |
[33:28] | – What? – My dad would be in the study eating these. | 什么? 我父亲在书房吃这个 |
[33:33] | Danny Valadeo? It’s Agent Scully. | 丹尼吗?我是史卡利 |
[33:35] | What does that have to do with Cokely? | 那个与寇克何关? |
[33:38] | On a cellular level, we’re the | 我们的细胞 |
[33:39] | sum total of all our ancestors’ biological matter. | 都存在着每个祖先的生理总合 |
[33:42] | But what if more than biological traits get passed down? | 若是生理特征以外的特质也遗传呢? |
[33:46] | What if I like sunflower seeds | 或许我喜欢吃葵花子 |
[33:47] | because I’m genetically predisposed to liking them? | 是因为基因中天生的呢 |
[33:50] | Children aren’t born liking sunflower seeds. | 喜欢吃葵花子不是天生的 |
[33:53] | Behaviour patterns are taught. | 行为模式是后天教育的 |
[33:55] | We hear of twins, separated at birth… | 出生后分开的双胞胎 |
[33:58] | …who end up in the same occupation, | 他们会选择同样的职业 |
[34:00] | each naming their child Waldo. | 帮孩子取同一个名字 |
[34:03] | Jung wrote about the collective unconscious. It’s genetic memory. | 荣格提过总体下意识行为 有关基因记忆 |
[34:08] | Yeah, Danny. | 是 丹尼 |
[34:12] | Yeah. Thanks. I’ll tell him. | 谢谢 我会告诉他 |
[34:16] | Danny tracked down Mrs Thibedeaux’s son. | 丹尼找到琳达女士的儿子 |
[34:19] | He was a policeman named Raymond Morrow. | 他是个警察 叫雷蒙摩卢 |
[34:22] | That’s BJ’s father. | 是碧洁的父亲 |
[34:25] | – BJ is Cokely’s granddaughter. | 碧洁是寇克的孙女 |
[34:26] | – She’s responsible for the murders. | 谋杀案是她所为 |
[34:28] | – Mulder… – Get your coat. Let’s go. | 穆德 去拿外套 我们走 |
[34:32] | – Wait. You think BJ’s capable of murder? | 你觉得碧洁会杀人吗? |
[34:35] | – No, but Cokely is. BJ has become him. | 不会 但她变成寇克了 |
[34:37] | – That’s outrageous! – I think Cokely’s memories, compulsions… | 太令人意外了 我想寇克的记忆与冲动 |
[34:42] | …have been passed on genetically to BJ, driving her to kill. | 都遗传给碧洁了 驱使她去杀人 |
[34:46] | So BJ’s nightmares are real? | 她的恶梦是真的? |
[34:47] | She’s killing women and carving “Sister” On them? | 她杀人 并在她们身上刻”姐妹”? |
[34:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:52] | – Then explain the cuts on her own chest. | 她自己胸上的刀伤怎么解释? |
[34:54] | – I can’t. Maybe she did it herself. | 不知道 或许是自己做的 |
[34:56] | Maybe it’s a weird stigmata. Whatever it is, BJ’s not herself. | 可能是一种怪诞的病征 无论如何 她成了别人 |
[35:01] | – Where to? – To warn Mrs Thibedeaux. | 要去哪里? 去通知琳达女士 |
[35:04] | If BJ has become Cokely in the way I mean, | 碧洁若像我想的成为寇克 |
[35:06] | she may try to finish what Cokely started. | 她可能会想完成寇克所开始的 |
[35:53] | Stop it! | 停! |
[35:55] | – Somebody’s gotta take the blame, | 是别人要负责 妹妹 |
[35:57] | sister. – No! No, no! You’re not him! You can’t be! | 你不是他 你不会是 |
[36:03] | And it’s not gonna be me! | 不会是我负责 |
[36:08] | I’m not afraid to use this. | 我不怕用这个的 |
[36:14] | You have his eyes. | 你有他的眼睛 |
[36:18] | You’re… | 你是… |
[36:20] | …him! | 他! |
[36:27] | No. | 不! |
[36:33] | You’re my grandchild. | 你是我的孙女 |
[36:39] | – You know what you’re doing?! – Shut up! | 知道你在做什么吗? 闭嘴! |
[36:50] | He’s done this to both of us. | 他对我俩做出这种事 |
[36:56] | No! | 不 |
[36:58] | You don’t know what you’re doing! | 你不知道你在做什么! |
[37:01] | He’s the one to blame! | 他才该承担罪责! |
[37:17] | Mrs Thibedeaux? Mrs Thibedeaux! | 琳达! |
[37:20] | Mulder… | 穆德… |
[37:22] | Mrs Thibedeaux! | 琳达! |
[37:25] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[37:27] | She had a razor. She tried to kill me. | 她有剃刀 她想杀我 |
[37:30] | But something stopped her. | 但有什么阻止了她 |
[37:32] | – Where did she go? – I don’t know. | 她到哪去了? 我不知道 |
[37:35] | – Can you stand? – Yeah, I think so. | 站得起来吗? 应该可以 |
[37:38] | – Let me help you up the stairs. – Thank you. | 我扶你楼上去 谢谢你! |
[37:41] | This is Agent Mulder. | 我是穆德探员 |
[37:42] | I need an ambulance to 238 North 54th Street. | 需要救护车到北54街238号 |
[37:45] | I also need an APB on BJ Morrow. | 对碧洁发出全面通缉 |
[37:48] | Yes, that’s Detective Morrow. | 对 就是摩卢探员 |
[37:49] | She should be considered armed and dangerous. | 她应该有武器 而且危险 |
[37:52] | BJ’s going after Tillman. | 碧洁去找拜仁了 |
[37:54] | The first murder occurred after BJ got pregnant. | 碧洁怀孕后发生第一件杀人案 |
[37:57] | She wants someone to blame. | 她在找个人承担罪责 |
[37:58] | – I think that’s Tillman. – I don’t think so. | 那人一定是拜仁 |
[38:01] | I think it’ll be Cokely. | 不 应该是寇克 |
[38:03] | – Why? – She must know Cokely’s her grandfather. | 为什么? 她一定知道寇克是她祖父 |
[38:05] | If she wants someone to blame, it’ll be him. | 要承担一定是找他 |
[38:08] | Cokely’s not answering his phone. I’m goin’ over there. | 寇克不接电话 我要过去 |
[38:20] | She had a reason. | 她是有理由的 |
[38:22] | – We’ve gotta talk. – We’re getting a statement. | 我们得谈谈 我们有证词 |
[38:25] | – You’ve accused BJ of murder? – Let’s go outside. | 你控告碧洁谋杀? 到外面谈 |
[38:27] | – No. Here, now! – Have you seen Detective Morrow? | 就在这里谈 有见到摩卢探员吗? |
[38:30] | No! But I don’t care what you’ve accused her of. | 不 但不管你指责她什么 |
[38:33] | She could not hurt anybody. | 她是不会伤害人的 |
[38:35] | Detective Morrow attacked this woman with a razor. | 摩卢探员用剃刀攻击她 |
[38:38] | – Come on! I do not believe that! – It’s true. | 少来了 我才不信你那套 是真的 |
[38:42] | It happened. | 已发生了 |
[38:46] | I only acted like any husband | 我就像任何丈夫一样 |
[38:48] | who didn’t want to see his home broken up. | 不希望家庭破碎 |
[38:50] | – What home? – Remember the home I promised you? | 什么家庭? 记得我答应过你的 |
[39:51] | Who’s there? | 是谁? |
[40:14] | Cokely? | 寇克? |
[40:21] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿? |
[40:30] | No. | 不! |
[40:36] | How does it feel to be on the other side of the razor, brother? | 在剃刀的另一边感觉如何 兄弟? |
[40:40] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[40:51] | No… No! | 不 |
[40:56] | Please, no! | 求你!不! |
[40:59] | You know the rules. This doesn’t stop till you’re dead. | 你知道程序 你死了这才会停止 |
[41:17] | Cokely! | 寇克! |
[42:02] | No, don’t. BJ. | 不要!碧洁… |
[42:07] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[42:09] | Don’t. | 不 |
[42:14] | No! | 这回你活不了 |
[42:16] | This time you’ll stay dead! | 不准动 碧洁 |
[42:19] | – Freeze! – BJ! | 你在做什么? |
[42:22] | – What are you doin’? – Let him go. | 放开他 |
[42:26] | Let him go, BJ! | 放开他 碧洁 |
[42:30] | I’m not BJ. | 我不是碧洁 |
[42:33] | Yes, you are. | 是的 你是的 |
[43:01] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[43:12] | Come on. | 过来! |
[43:26] | It’s all right. It’s gonna be all right. It’s gonna be OK. | 一切会好的 会没事的 |
[43:33] | We are continuing with genetic testing on Detective Morrow. | 我们继续为摩卢探员做基因测试 |
[43:37] | Evidence suggests the presence | 证据显示有一种诱变基因 |
[43:39] | of a mutator gene that has activated dormant genes. | 激发了潜伏的基因 |
[43:42] | But the results so far are inconclusive. | 但结果到目前为止 仍未清楚 |
[43:49] | Detective Morrow has not | 摩卢探员并未呈现 |
[43:51] | demonstrated any further physiological changes. | 任何进一步的生理变化 |
[43:54] | Extensive blood work and | 我们做了大量血液研究 |
[43:55] | psychological testing has been conducted… | 及心理测试 |
[43:58] | …to determine whether the pregnancy | 是要测定是否因怀孕 |
[44:00] | could have been a catalyst for the transformation. | 催化基因转变 |
[44:04] | We have yet to determine the effects on the foetus. | 我们还本能断定 这对胎儿的影响 |
[44:08] | Amniocentesis results show no genetic abnormalities. | 羊膜穿刺检验显示 没有遗传的异常 |
[44:12] | Chromosome testing has determined the child’s sex to be male. | 染色体已测出 胎儿为男性 |
[44:17] | BJ is on her second week of suicide watch… | 碧洁试图自行让胎儿流产未遂后 |
[44:20] | …after an unsuccessful attempt to abort her son. | 接受看护以防她自杀 现已有两周 |
[44:24] | Lieutenant Tillman has petitioned to adopt the child… | 拜仁警官已请求收养孩子 |
[44:27] | …and the case will soon be presented to the courts. | 此事将很快在法庭上处理 |