时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I think we all feel an empty place. | 我想大家都一样感到失落 |
[00:09] | Everybody loved Jennifer. | 大家都爱珍妮芙 |
[00:12] | Not just because she was a special person,… | 不仅因为她是个特殊的人 |
[00:17] | But because she was the | 更因为她是个 |
[00:19] | kind of friend who was always there for you. | 为人着想的朋友 |
[00:25] | We’ll miss you, Jen. | 我们怀念你 珍 |
[00:28] | We’ll miss your smile. | 怀念你的微笑 |
[00:34] | We’ll miss the times we would have spent together. | 怀念我们共度的时光 |
[00:39] | We’ll keep these memories close to our hearts… | 这些回忆将 长留在我们心中 |
[00:45] | ..Until we meet again in God’s kingdom. | 直到在天国再相见 |
[01:27] | The family has requested a graveside service. | 家人要求进行入土仪式 |
[01:30] | I’ve rescheduled the burial to tomorrow afternoon. | 我把葬礼排到明天下午 |
[01:33] | We’ll keep the body overnight. | 尸体我们保存一晚 |
[02:08] | Such a beautiful girl. | 如此漂亮的女孩 |
[02:52] | Hello? | 哈啰 |
[02:59] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[03:10] | I said “Who’s there?” | 是谁在那儿 |
[03:21] | Donnie… | 唐尼 |
[03:27] | What the hell are you doing here this late? | 这么晚 你在搞什么鬼 |
[03:31] | – Working. – Working… at this hour | 工作 工作 这个时候 |
[03:44] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:48] | What the hell were you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[04:04] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[04:09] | You freak! | 你这变态 |
[04:12] | Get out of here! And don’t come back. | 滚出去 别再回来 |
[04:24] | I should report you! Just go on. Get out of here! | 我要告你 滚 滚出去 |
[05:16] | I got the call from Minneapolis PD… | 明尼亚波利警局来电 |
[05:19] | ..Saying they wanted the FBI to come out and take a look. | 说想请FBI过去看看 |
[05:22] | Anything slightly freakazoid, that’s the drill. Call Moe Bocks. | 只要发现任何稍有古怪的事 就来找我 |
[05:27] | As if I’m tight with all the nutcases in town! | 好像城里所有疯子闹事都是我的事 |
[05:30] | So I shoot on down here to see what’s the what. | 所以我就来了 看看到底发生了什么 |
[05:34] | And I’ll be damned if I’m | 要是没什么特别的话 |
[05:35] | not knocked on my butt by what they show me. | 我就该抓狂了 |
[05:38] | 22 years I’ve never seen anything like it! | 22年来 从未见过这种事 |
[05:41] | I get one look at the corpse | 我一看那尸体 |
[05:42] | and I’m on the phone to my pal Andy Schneider… | 就打电话给死党斯莱德 |
[05:45] | ..Down at the Mutual UFO Network. You know Andy? | 他是幽浮互通网的人 你认识他吗 |
[05:48] | – No, I don’t. – Well, he knows you. | 不认识 他知道你 |
[05:51] | Why’d you call MUFON? | 为何要找幽浮互通网 |
[05:52] | To see if there was UFO activity in the area. | 看看是否有幽浮在附近活动 |
[05:57] | You think this grave was unearthed by aliens? | 难道这坟是被外星人挖开的 |
[06:00] | Well, it has all the telltale signs, don’t you think? | 一切的迹象都显示是这样 你看呢 |
[06:03] | – I mean, according to the literature. – Literature? | 根据文献显示 文献 |
[06:06] | You know the way the hair and nails are cutaway? | 就是说 像头发指甲都不见了 |
[06:09] | Sorta like they do in cattle mutilations. | 有点像杀小牛 |
[06:15] | I hate to disappoint you, Agent Bocks,… | 这下你要失望了 莫柏斯 |
[06:18] | – ..But it doesn’t look like the work of aliens. | 这不像是外星人做的 |
[06:21] | – No? How can you be sure? | 不是?你怎么确定 |
[06:22] | I’ve seen this kind of thing before at Violent Crimes. | 我在暴力犯罪科工作时 见过此类现象 |
[06:25] | Whoever dug this up probably used a backhoe. | 挖开墓穴的人 大概用到拉铲 |
[06:28] | If you check the ground, you’ll | 你要是检查过地面 |
[06:30] | probably find new tracks leading to a garage nearby. | 应该会找到通往附近车库的痕迹 |
[06:34] | – You think? – He may work here, but it’s unlikely. | 会吗? 或许是工人 但不大可能 |
[06:36] | He’s probably worked at a mortuary or cemetery at some time. | 可能曾是殡仪馆或墓场的工人 |
[06:40] | Probably been busted, but you won’t find any record. | 大概被开除了 一定不会有纪录的 |
[06:43] | It has to be bad for | 这些事传出去 |
[06:44] | business when those kind of stories get around. | 对生意不好 |
[06:46] | You’re saying some human’s been doing this? | 你说 这是人做的 |
[06:50] | Yeah, if you wanna call him that. | 这样讲也是对的 |
[06:52] | – You OK, Scully? – Yeah. | 你没事吧 史卡利 没事 |
[06:54] | I’ve read about cases of desecrating the dead, but never seen it. | 我曾读过关于亵渎死者的事 但从未见过 |
[06:58] | Nothing can prepare you for it. It’s almost unimaginable. | 你不会有准备的 这是几乎想不到的事 |
[07:02] | Why do they do it? | 为何要这么做 |
[07:03] | Well, people collect salt and pepper shakers. | 有人爱收集胡椒罐 |
[07:07] | Fetishists collect dead things – fingernails and hair. | 有些恋物癖爱收集死人东西 |
[07:10] | No one quite knows why. | 无法解释 |
[07:11] | Though I’ve never really | 就像爱收集胡椒罐的人 |
[07:13] | understood salt and pepper shakers myself. | 我也搞不懂 |
[07:20] | – Sometimes you surprise me, Mulder. – Why’s that? | 有时你很令人惊讶 穆德 怎么说? |
[07:23] | How that didn’t shock you back there. | 在那边你没被吓着 |
[07:25] | I’d prepared myself for it before we left Washington. | 离开华盛顿前我就有所准备 |
[07:34] | You knew this wasn’t UFO related from the start? | 你一开始就知道这与幽浮无关 |
[07:36] | I’d suspected as much, yeah. | 我是有怀疑 |
[07:39] | It took us three hours to get here. | 花了3小时才到这里 |
[07:41] | Our plane doesn’t leave until tomorrow. | 明晚才有飞机坐 |
[07:43] | – If you suspected… – Vikings versus Redskins, Scully. | 要是有怀疑 去看海盗对红皮足球赛 |
[07:46] | 40-yard line in the Hubert H Humphrey Metrodome. | 就在体育馆 球场正中央的位置 |
[07:50] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[07:55] | Have you lived in the Twin Cities area long, Mr Pfaster? | 你是在双城长大的吗 法斯特先生 |
[07:59] | I grew up here. I was away for a few years. | 我在这长大 有几年不住这里 |
[08:03] | Oh… What kind of work were you in before? | 你以前从事过什么工作 |
[08:06] | Cosmetology. Hair and make-up. | 化妆术 发型和化妆 |
[08:10] | Oh… It’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[08:13] | If you don’t mind my saying, | 可以告诉你吗? |
[08:15] | that’s a lovely colour lipstick you’re wearing. | 你的口红颜色非常迷人 |
[08:18] | Is that Indian Summer? | 是”印度夏天”吗 |
[08:21] | Yes… Yes, it is. | 是…是的 |
[08:28] | You’re applying for the job as the delivery man? | 你要应征送货员 |
[08:31] | To put myself through school. I’ve gone back to school. | 我要完成学业 我回学校读书 |
[08:34] | Oh. And what are you studying? | 你在那儿学什么 |
[08:37] | – Comparative religions. – Oh. | 宗教比较学 |
[08:40] | – Are you a religious person yourself? – Yes. Very. | 你是个虔诚的人吗? 是的 很虔诚 |
[08:47] | I shouldn’t say this, but Mr Ficicello | 我不该讲这的 但菲西罗先生 |
[08:49] | feels very strongly about religious backgrounds. | 对有宗教信仰的人很有好感 |
[08:53] | He prides himself on the honesty of his employees. | 他最自豪的 就是诚实的员工 |
[08:57] | Can you put that on the application? | 可以写在应征函上吗 |
[09:00] | – I’ll attach a little note. – Thank you. | 我会写个注记 谢谢 |
[09:03] | Long, long pass. Here’s Garner with the catch. | 一个长传 卡特得球了 |
[09:06] | And Garner brought down at the Washington five-yard line | 卡特跑到海盗队五码线 |
[09:07] | for a Viking first down. | 踢进了第一球 |
[09:12] | 联邦调查局外勤办公室 明尼苏达州明尼阿波利斯市 | |
[09:14] | Sorry you had to miss your game, | 抱歉让你不能看球赛 |
[09:15] | but we’ve found more bodies dug up. | 但有更多尸体被挖出来 |
[09:17] | Did you get your Forensics report on the first one yet? | 第一份法医报告出来了吗 |
[09:21] | There was somebody down in the grave. | 有人在坟墓里 |
[09:23] | Cut the hair with a pair of pinking shears. | 用齿边剪刀剪他们头发 |
[09:26] | Gotta wonder about this guy! | 很奇怪的家伙 |
[09:28] | Well, at least he wasn’t down there with his blow-dryer. | 还好不是拿了吹风机下去 |
[09:31] | – How many bodies does that make? | 有几具尸体 |
[09:32] | – Three in the last two days. | 两天内总共三具 |
[09:34] | What else can you tell me about the corpses? | 对尸体还有什么发现 |
[09:37] | The hair was cut from the heads of two of the bodies. | 头发是从两具尸体剪下来的 |
[09:40] | From the third, the fingernails were pulled out… | 第三具 指甲被拔掉 |
[09:43] | ..With what looks like a pair of needle-nosed pliers. | 用的是类似 尖嘴钳的工具 |
[09:52] | I want you to draft an eyes-only memo to everyone here… | 写一份机密通报给这里每个人 |
[09:55] | ..And to all law enforcement agencies in the area. | 还有这一带所有的执法单位 |
[09:58] | Saying what? | 说什么呢 |
[10:00] | That the Twin Cities may have a… | 告诉他们双城里 |
[10:02] | escalating fetishist on their hands. | 可能有猖獗的恋物癖狂 |
[10:04] | – A what? – An escalating fetishist. | 有个什么? 猖獗的恋物癖狂 |
[10:07] | Security should be tightened around cemeteries and funeral homes. | 坟场和殡仪馆附近的 安检要加强 |
[10:11] | Hospitals should be notified. | 医院也要通报 |
[10:13] | A story should be issued to the | 告诉媒体这一带 |
[10:15] | press warning of a possible stalker in the area. | 可能有个危险人物 |
[10:18] | This isn’t New York, Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员 这里不是纽约 |
[10:20] | People keep their doors unlocked here. This is gonna scare ’em. | 人们习惯不必锁门 这会吓到他们的 |
[10:24] | Well, leave out the more gruesome aspects in your press release. | 新闻稿不要 提到恐怖的事情 |
[10:28] | Why do you want to alarm | 那家伙只对死人有兴趣 |
[10:29] | folks if this guy only preys on dead people? | 为何要让大家都紧张 |
[10:31] | Because his compulsion is growing. | 因为他的冲动日渐增长 |
[10:33] | He may resort to homicide to procure his corpses. | 可能会杀人来满足自己 |
[10:36] | Once he gets the taste of a warm body, | 一旦尝到暖尸体的滋味 |
[10:39] | he’s probably gonna want more. | 可能会得寸进尺 |
[10:42] | Maybe I’ve been isolated | 看来我 |
[10:43] | up here in the great white North too long. | 在北部待太久了 |
[10:46] | What do you mean? | 怎么说 |
[10:48] | People wondered why it took | 民众觉得怎么那么久才抓到 |
[10:50] | them so long to catch this kid in Milwaukee. | 密耳瓦基连环杀手 |
[10:53] | Thought someone should’ve | 他杀人应该 |
[10:55] | noticed he was killing all those young boys. | 很容易被发现的 |
[10:58] | Truth is… no one ever believed it could happen. | 事实是 没人相信这种事会发生 |
[11:05] | If you catch this guy first, maybe they can go on believing that. | 只要你先捉到他 大家可能就会相信了 |
[11:09] | We don’t have the manpower | 要快点破案 |
[11:11] | or expertise to move on this with any speed. | 人手与专门知识都不够 |
[11:14] | It’s gonna be hard to round up anybody on a Saturday. | 星期六 很难召集人手 |
[11:17] | It could be Monday or Tuesday before we get our ducks in a row. | 最快也要周一或周二 才能把大家找齐 |
[11:28] | We have some work to do here. I’m gonna cancel our flight out. | 这里有点事要做 得取消我们的航班 |
[11:34] | – Scully? – I’ll be right there. | 史卡利 马上来 |
[11:45] | A complete model or psychological profile | 对恋物癖狂根本没有 |
[11:47] | of the death fetishist does not exist. | 完整心理资料可参考 |
[11:51] | The compulsion is a result of a complex misplacement of values | 这种冲动是基于一种价值观扭曲的情结 |
[11:55] | and a deviation from cultural norms and social mores. | 对文化准则 与社会族群的落差 |
[11:59] | He is more likely to be white, male, | 很可能是白人 男性 |
[12:02] | and of average to above-average intelligence. | 智商在中上程度 |
[12:05] | Cases of fetishists with IQs over 150 have been documented. | 文献记载过 智商超过150的恋物癖狂 |
[12:10] | The progression of the pathology moves from the fantasy stage… | 病理过程从幻想开始 |
[12:14] | ..To the eventual acting out of fetishistic impulses, | 最终到实际迷恋狂的行为 |
[12:18] | including opportunistic homicide. | 包括伺机杀人 |
[12:20] | Agent Mulder believes that the | 穆德探员相信此案疑犯 |
[12:22] | suspect in this case is escalating towards this action. | 正朝向这种行为渐进 |
[12:26] | Once he begins to murder, the | 一旦他开始谋杀 |
[12:28] | killing draws attention away from a deeper motive. | 杀人就会使深藏的作案动机浮现出来 |
[12:31] | A motive which most people, | 这种动机是大多数人 |
[12:32] | including law enforcement professionals, dare not imagine. | 包括执法人员也不敢想像的 |
[12:37] | It is somehow easier to believe, | 如果是像莫柏斯警官所想 |
[12:39] | as Agent Bocks does, in aliens and UFOs… | 是外星人与幽浮 |
[12:42] | ..Than in the kind of inhuman monster | 就比这种 冷血恶魔猎杀活人 |
[12:45] | who could prey on the living… ..To scavenge from the dead. | 以从死人取其所需 要容易理解 |
[13:03] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:05] | Hello there! | 你好 |
[13:07] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:25] | Are you looking for a date? | 想找人约会? |
[13:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[13:30] | Why don’t you pull up around the corner over there? | 把车子停到那角落吧 |
[13:33] | Well, actually, I was thinking of a couple of hours. | 我想需要一两个小时 |
[13:40] | Where do you have in mind? | 想干什么 |
[14:01] | Don’t you have any heat in here? It’s freezing. | 里面没暖气吗 真冷 |
[14:06] | The forced-air unit is broken. | 送风的坏掉了 |
[14:09] | I’d like to run you a bath. | 帮你洗个澡 |
[14:41] | Is your hair treated? | 头发有烫染过吗 |
[14:45] | What? | 什么 |
[14:48] | Do you need a shampoo for chemically treated hair? | 你是否要用专给烫染过头发用的洗发精 |
[14:52] | You want me to shampoo my hair? | 你要我洗头 |
[14:55] | I’ll pay extra if that’s something out of the ordinary. | 若要求超出平常 我多给你钱 |
[15:02] | Well, nobody’s ever asked me. | 没人这样要求过 |
[15:24] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[15:37] | Hello? | 哈啰 |
[15:38] | – Is this Mr Pfaster? – Yes. | 是法斯特先生吗 是 |
[15:41] | Hi, this is Marilyn at Ficicello Frozen Foods. | 嗨 我是菲西罗冷冻食品的玛利莲 |
[15:44] | Sony to bother you so late,… | 对不起打扰你 |
[15:47] | ..But I’m calling to say you’ve been hired. | 我想通知你被录用了 |
[15:49] | We ‘d like you to start right away. | 可以马上上班 |
[15:51] | Hey, what’s going on here? The water is ice-cold. | 怎么回事 水好冰 |
[16:01] | What kind of sick freak are you? | 你真是变态 |
[16:07] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天啊 |
[16:08] | – Mr Pfaster? – Yes. That’s wonderful news. | 法斯特先生 是的 真是好消息 |
[16:13] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[16:15] | Don’t you come near me. | 别靠近我 |
[16:17] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[16:20] | Don’t you touch me! | 别碰我 |
[16:23] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[16:25] | Keep away from me! Don’t you come near me. | 离我远点 别靠近我 |
[16:38] | We’re still waiting for someone to ID the body. | 我们在等人指认尸体 |
[16:42] | Judging from the area, I’d say she’s probably a working girl. | 从地区来研判 她应该是个应召女郎 |
[16:53] | Watch your step. | 小心 |
[16:55] | No… | 不 |
[16:57] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天啊 |
[17:00] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天啊 |
[17:03] | Who did this to her? | 是谁做的 |
[17:06] | – Was it him? – Looks like it. | 是他吗 看来是 |
[17:09] | Knife wound the length of the torso. | 又深又长的刀伤 |
[17:12] | Cut all her hair off. Took her fingernails. | 头发剪光 指甲被拔掉 |
[17:15] | This time he took some fingers, too. | 还砍了几只手指 |
[17:17] | – Wanna see the body? – Yeah. | 要看看尸体吗 好 |
[17:28] | I need a minute. | 等一等 |
[17:32] | Hey! Let him take a look. | 嘿 让他看一眼 |
[18:12] | Hi. I’m your new delivery man. | 嗨 我是新来的送货员 |
[18:15] | Oh, hi. Come in. | 进来吧 |
[18:21] | Did they give you Skip’s old route? | 有人告诉过你斯基普的老路线吗 |
[18:24] | Yes, I think so. I’ve just started with the company. | 有 我才刚开始做 |
[18:29] | Skip’s been delivering to us so long, | 斯基普送货送了很久 |
[18:32] | we took it for granted he’d always be around. | 大家都以为他会一直做 |
[18:34] | Since before the kids were born. | 直到他小孩出生前 |
[18:38] | Lisa, this is, uh… | 丽莎 这是 |
[18:41] | Donnie. Donnie Pfaster. | 唐尼 唐尼法斯特 |
[18:44] | – He’s taking over for Skip. – Oh, hi. | 他要取代斯基普 哦 你好 |
[18:47] | – I’m gonna go over to Steve’s now, | 我要去史蒂夫家 |
[18:49] | OK? – OK. You have a good time. | 玩得开心点 |
[18:51] | – Bye. – Bye. | 再见 再见 |
[18:55] | We have three daughters. | 我们有3个女儿 |
[19:02] | Pardon me. May I use your washroom to wash up my hands? | 对不起 请让我借用洗手间洗个手 |
[19:07] | Sure. There’s a washroom just off the porch. | 洗手间就在入口处 |
[20:04] | I just wanted to tell you, | 我只是想告诉你 |
[20:05] | if we’re ever not home, | 我们不在家的话 |
[20:06] | we always leave the back door open. | 后门都开着的 |
[20:08] | Oh. Thank you. I’ll remember that. | 谢谢 我记住了 |
[20:13] | 明尼苏达州明尼亚波利 郡立殡仪馆 | |
[20:24] | Death is a recorded event,… | 死亡是一件有迹可循的事 |
[20:27] | ..For reasons natural or unnatural. | 不论是自然或非自然死亡 |
[20:30] | When a body ceases to function, | 当人的身体机能停止运作时 |
[20:32] | the cause of the effect can be clearly reconstructed. | 发生的原因是可以重现的 |
[20:35] | A body has a stay to tell. | 一具尸体可以告诉你很多事情 |
[20:44] | The time is 11.14 a.M., Monday November 14th. | 11月14星期一 早上11点14分 |
[20:49] | The deceased is a female in her twenties. | 死者是一名二十多岁的女性 |
[20:53] | If the victim was strangled, an | 若死者是被勒死的 |
[20:54] | examination of the veins in the eyes will reveal this. | 检查眼睛内的静脉就可看出 |
[20:58] | If shot, entry wounds and gunpowder residue can be used… | 若是枪杀 伤口和残留火药可以被用来 |
[21:01] | ..To reconstruct the events leading | 重建死前发生的事 |
[21:03] | to death and help to establish a possible motive. | 有助建立可能的杀人动机 |
[21:09] | Hair and fibers, slivers of glass, plastic, | 毛发 碎玻璃片 塑胶片 |
[21:10] | even insect casings,… | 甚至虫壳 |
[21:11] | ..Can serve to recreate | 都可重建出 |
[21:13] | the circumstances under which death occurred. | 死者死亡的环境 |
[21:16] | It may be an irony only understood | 讽刺的是只有我们 |
[21:18] | by those of us who conduct these examinations,… | 做这些检验的人才会了解 |
[21:22] | ..That death, like life itself, | 死亡就像生命一样 |
[21:24] | is a drama with a beginning, middle and end. | 也有开始 过程与结束 |
[21:27] | It is my opinion, having conducted this examination,… | 完成这次检验后 我的意见是 |
[21:30] | ..That the victim died a wrongful death | 受害者是因为有人 |
[21:31] | for the purpose of extracting her hair and fingernails. | 要取她的头发和指甲而被害 |
[21:37] | The time of death cannot be accurately judged… | 死亡时间无法确定 |
[21:39] | ..Due, I believe, to immersion | 因为她被浸在寒冷环境中 |
[21:42] | in a cold environment, most likely water. | 最有可能是水中 |
[21:45] | For the record, it is my opinion that,… | 在此记录我的观点 |
[21:47] | ..Outside of child homicide, which may be more tragic,… | 除了孩童被杀这种悲惨的事件外 |
[21:52] | ..This is one of the most | 这是最令人发指 |
[21:53] | angry and dehumanising murders imaginable. | 最惨无人道的凶杀案 |
[21:56] | Mm-mm, I just don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:58] | Look at each man carefully. | 仔细看每一个人 |
[22:02] | He’s none of those guys. He was ordinary. | 他不是那些人中的一员 他很平常 |
[22:05] | He didn’t look like no freak. | 一点都不像个变态 |
[22:07] | Do you remember what kind | 记得他开什么型号的车吗? |
[22:09] | of car he was driving, what colour it was? | 是什么颜色 |
[22:12] | I think it was white. | 我想是白色的 |
[22:14] | OK, you can go. Just leave | 你可以走了 |
[22:16] | a number and address where you can be reached. | 记得留下电话和地址 |
[22:20] | – You gonna catch this guy? – We’ll catch him. | 你们会捉到那家伙吗? 会的 |
[22:22] | Might be a good week to | 好好的放一个 |
[22:24] | take that paid vacation the boss owes you. | 老板给你的假 |
[22:27] | Yeah. Right | 好的 |
[22:32] | If this guy looks regular and doesn’t have a record, | 这家伙看上去很普通 又没有前科 |
[22:35] | he’s gonna be near impossible to find. | 很难找到人 |
[22:37] | Until he kills again, or until we can determine what drives him. | 除非他再下手 或是找出他的动机 |
[22:41] | I read your profile. | 我看了分析 |
[22:42] | Sounds like he can’t make it with women. | 似乎是个无法和女人做爱的家伙 |
[22:45] | It would explain the hooker. | 所以找妓女 |
[22:46] | The hooker was just convenient. He’s after trophies. | 找妓女只是巧合 他要的是别的 |
[22:50] | His victim was a young, attractive woman. | 死者是年轻女子 |
[22:52] | The corpses he dug up were young women. | 被挖出的尸体都是年轻女子 |
[22:54] | What’s fueling his need? | 他想要什么呢 |
[22:56] | What’s important about the hair and fingernails to him? | 头发和指甲 对他有什么意义 |
[22:59] | It’s as if it’s not enough that they’re dead, | 好像她们死还不够 |
[23:02] | he’s also gotta defile them. | 还要把她们亵渎 |
[23:03] | There’s a deeper psychosis here. | 是个较深层次的心理犯罪 |
[23:05] | It’s an unfathomable hatred of women, | 是难以理解的仇恨女性 |
[23:08] | probably going back to his mother. | 可能追朔到他的母亲 |
[23:10] | I’d say she’s pretty fried at him, too. | 她一定对他非常苛刻 |
[23:13] | I think we should call all | 看来应该到这一带 |
[23:15] | the psychiatric facilities in the area… | 每个心理机构去调查 |
[23:17] | ..And ask if they have any patients with similar pathologies. | 看看有没有这种问题的病患 |
[23:21] | This kind of a monster isn’t made overnight. | 这种魔鬼不是一天养成的 |
[23:23] | He’s been developing this fetish for years. | 那种病态已经发展好几年了 |
[23:26] | The necessity of the story | 几乎在每个文化中 |
[23:28] | – myth – in a culture is almost universal. | 都会有些神话故事 |
[23:32] | We think of myths as things that entertain or instruct. | 我们认为神话是故事或寓言 |
[23:38] | But their deeper purpose | 但其实深层的目的 |
[23:39] | is often to explain, or make fanciful,… | 是要说明或幻化 |
[23:43] | ..Desires, wishes or behaviour | 社会所不容的欲望 |
[23:46] | that society would otherwise deem unacceptable. | 希望或行为 |
[23:50] | Because they are conveyed in a wrapping of untruth – the story – | 因为神话故事都经过包装 |
[23:54] | these thoughts become harmless. | 这些思想就变成无害 |
[23:56] | Take, for example, the stories we recite to our children. | 比如说我们 告诉小孩子的故事 |
[24:00] | Snow White, Alice in Wonderland… | 白雪公主 爱丽丝梦游仙境 |
[24:02] | The subtextual themes,when the Queenorders “Off with her head!” | 当女王下指令 “砍掉她的头” |
[24:06] | ..Or the Prince awakens Sleeping Beauty with a kiss,… | 或是睡美人被王子吻醒 |
[24:09] | ..Are what Freud would describe as death-wish imaginings. | 潜在的主题就是弗洛伊德描述的死亡幻想 |
[24:28] | Excuse me. I’m in your mythology class. | 对不起 我是你神话课的同学 |
[24:33] | – Uh-huh? – My name’s Donnie. | 我是唐尼 坐在后几排 |
[24:35] | I sit a couple of rows over. Maybe you’ve seen me. | 你可能见过我 |
[24:41] | – Uh, I don’t know. I… – I know. You sit up front. | 我不认识你… 我认识你 你坐在前面 |
[24:46] | I just… | 我只是 |
[24:48] | See, I… I was going to my car and I saw you… and… | 我正要去开车 然后看见了你 |
[24:55] | Did he ask us to read chapters 10 and 11, | 老师要我们看第10和11章 |
[24:58] | or 11 and 12? | 还是11和12章 |
[25:01] | Oh… I… uh, I think it was, uh… | 应该是… |
[25:11] | – It was chapters 10 and 11. – Oh, thanks. | 第10和11章 谢谢 |
[25:25] | I have to go now. | 我要走了 |
[25:27] | – Don’t go. – Let go of the door. | 别走 让我出去 |
[25:34] | Help! Someone! Help! | 救命 人来救我呀 |
[25:58] | – Hello? – It’s me. | 哈啰 是我 |
[26:00] | They’ve arrested somebody they think may be our guy. | 他们捉到一个人 应该是我们在找的家伙 |
[26:05] | I’ll get dressed. | 我这就穿衣服 |
[26:11] | He’s got a history of assault. | 他有攻击行为的纪录 |
[26:13] | 911 call came in from a security officer who saw it happen. | 一个守卫目睹事件 报的案 |
[26:17] | She hurt him pretty bad. | 他被伤得很严重 |
[26:21] | Yeah, he’s definitely our guy. | 就是这家伙 |
[26:25] | – Who cut him? – A working girl. | 谁弄伤他的 一个妓女 |
[26:28] | They’re all carrying knives since what happened. | 事情发生后 她们都带着刀 |
[26:33] | I’m Agent Mulder. Have you been read your rights? | 我是穆德探员 知道你的权利吗 |
[26:51] | I paid her the money, then she hauls out this knife. | 我付钱给她 她却拔出刀 |
[26:54] | What am I supposed to do? I smacked her a couple of times. | 我该怎么做? 我打了她几下 |
[26:58] | Self-defence. Self-defence… | 纯属自卫 |
[27:09] | – He’s not our guy. – I thought we had him. | 不是他 我以为捉到了 |
[27:12] | We’re back to square one. | 又回到原点 |
[27:25] | Mulder, can I have a minute with you? | 穆德 可以谈谈吗 |
[27:31] | I’ll wait out front. | 我在前面等你 |
[27:36] | I might better drive this | 要是能专注于证据 |
[27:38] | investigation if I could focus on the evidence. | 我应该可以好好主导调查 |
[27:40] | – What do you suggest? – That I take the body back to Washington. | 你想说什么 把尸体带回华盛顿 |
[27:44] | I could run it through the fingerprint lab. Those guys… | 可以化验指纹 他们 |
[27:47] | Scully, if you’re having | 要是调查这案子有困难 |
[27:49] | trouble with this case, I want you to tell me. | 我要你直接告诉我 |
[27:52] | – I’m not, Mulder. – I’d understand. | 不是的 穆德 我会理解的 |
[27:54] | – I mean, it’s not exactly easy to stomach. – I’m fine. | 我意思是这很难接受 我可以的 |
[27:58] | Really… I just think we’re a long way from catching this guy. | 我只是觉得 离破案还很远 |
[28:02] | If we could get a print, we’d have something to focus on. | 要是有指纹 我们就有有迹可循 |
[28:06] | Right now we’re at a standstill. | 我们现在是在原地踏步 |
[28:08] | I think it’s a good idea. | 我认为是个好主意 |
[28:11] | I just don’t want you to think you have to hide anything from me. | 我只是不想你有事瞒着我 |
[28:15] | I’ve seen agents with 20 years’ | 我见过从警二十几年老手 |
[28:17] | field experience fall apart on cases like this. | 对这种案件也束手无策 |
[28:21] | I’m fine. I can handle it. | 我没事 我能处理好 |
[28:39] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[28:42] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[28:45] | – You talking to me? – Yeah. | 你在和我说话吗 是的 |
[28:50] | Were those FBI agents? | 他们是FBI探员吗 |
[28:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:57] | What were they asking you? | 他们问你什么了 |
[29:02] | They thought I was some freak who’s been diggin’ up corpses! | 他们以为 我是挖尸体的变态 |
[29:07] | Man, I’m in enough trouble already. | 我现在麻烦缠身 |
[29:10] | What were their names? | 他们叫什么名字 |
[29:14] | – Who? – The younger agents. | 谁 年轻的那个 |
[29:17] | Oh… Uh, I don’t remember his name. | 我不记得了 |
[29:23] | She was Scully. Like that baseball announcer. | 她是史卡利 像棒球播音员 |
[29:31] | Let’s go, Mr Pfaster. | 走吧 法斯特先生 |
[29:34] | – Go where? – Lady’s dropped the charges against you. | 去哪儿 那女孩撤回告诉 |
[29:38] | They’re letting you out as | 你和心理辅导社工谈过 |
[29:39] | soon as you talk to a psychiatric social worker. | 就让你走 |
[29:58] | At first glance, there’s not much to work with. | 初步调查 没什么进展 |
[30:01] | Satin doesn’t hold a print real well. | 找不到清楚的指纹 |
[30:03] | There may be a latent in these blood stains. | 血迹上面可能有隐约的指纹 |
[30:06] | I suspect the killer wore gloves. | 可能凶手戴了手套 |
[30:09] | Well, the body was on my flight, so it should be here soon. | 尸体已运上飞机 很快就到了 |
[30:12] | We’ll take a look. How long are you in town, Agent Scully? | 我们再看看 史卡利探员 你们会待多久? |
[30:15] | I have a flight back to | 今晚要坐飞机去明尼亚波利 |
[30:16] | Minneapolis booked for tonight, but, um… I might cancel. | 但可能会取消 |
[30:20] | I’ve put all other work aside. | 所有工作 都先放一边了 |
[30:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:26] | 员工补助计划 凯科瑟夫 | |
[30:43] | You think that you find a way to deal with these things. | 你以为你会有办法解决这些事 |
[30:48] | In med school you develop a clinical detachment to death. | 在医学院你就有 临床时淡泊死亡的态度 |
[30:52] | In your FBI training you are confronted with cases,… | 在调查局的训练中 你面对许多案件 |
[30:56] | ..The most violent and terrible cases. | 都是最暴力与恐怖的案子 |
[31:00] | You think you can look into the face of pure evil… | 你以为你能正视邪恶 |
[31:05] | ..And then you find yourself paralysed by it. | 但你发现 自己却被麻痹了 |
[31:10] | Are you aware that you’ve | 有没有发现 |
[31:12] | been talking about yourself in the second person? | 你用”你”这个字 来称呼自己? |
[31:15] | No. Was I? | 没有 真的吗 |
[31:19] | Do you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[31:23] | Um… Probably as another way of | 可能是一种 |
[31:27] | trying to detach myself from it. | 想把自己抽离的方式吧 |
[31:31] | You’re a very strong person. | 你是个非常坚强的人 |
[31:35] | You’ve probably always | 总觉得自己 |
[31:36] | felt you can handle any problem by yourself. | 可以处理任何问题 |
[31:40] | But you feel vulnerable now. | 但你现在却感到无助 |
[31:42] | Do you know why that is? | 知道为什么吗 |
[31:46] | No. | 不 |
[31:48] | Is it your partner? Is there a problem with trust? | 是你伙伴吗? 信任度出了问题吗? |
[31:52] | No. | 没有 |
[31:55] | I trust him as much as anyone. | 我比谁都信任他 |
[31:58] | I trust him with my life. | 我把生命托付给他 |
[32:01] | Can you talk to him about the way you’re feeling? | 能对他谈 你的感受吗 |
[32:09] | I don’t want him to know how much this is bothering me. | 我不希望让他知道我很困扰 |
[32:14] | No. | 不 |
[32:17] | I don’t want him to feel like he has to protect me. | 我不想让他觉得 他得保护我 |
[32:24] | I know you lost your father last year. | 我知道 你父亲去年过世 |
[32:28] | And, uh… I read in your file that you were very ill recently,… | 档案上提到 你最近有严重健康问题 |
[32:33] | ..That your life was threatened. | 你的生命受到威胁 |
[32:36] | These exposures can leave you extremely vulnerable. | 这些事使你变得异常脆弱 |
[32:40] | I know these things. | 我了解这种事 |
[32:43] | I’m… conscious of them. | 很清楚 |
[32:48] | I know that the world is full of predators, | 这个世界一直以来 |
[32:51] | just as it has always been. | 就充满了掠夺者 |
[32:53] | And I know that it is my job to protect people from them. | 我知道我的工作 就是保护人们远离这些 |
[32:58] | And I have counted on that fact | 我也仰赖着这个事实 |
[33:01] | to give me faith in my ability to do what I do. | 对我所做的一切充满信念 |
[33:08] | I want that faith back. | 我想找回那信念 |
[33:14] | I need it back. | 必须要找回 |
[33:20] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[33:22] | – Ah! I’ve been looking for you. – I had a meeting. | 我们一直在找你 我有个约会 |
[33:25] | – I got good news. – What did you find? | 有好消息 找到了什么 |
[33:28] | There was nothing on the sheets. | 床单上没什么 |
[33:30] | But we pulled something off the body. | 但在尸体身上有个发现 |
[33:32] | The guy cut her fingers off, but not all of them. | 那家伙砍了她的手指 但不是全部 |
[33:35] | On her right hand, he left a thumb. | 右手的大拇指还在 |
[33:37] | I pulled this off the nail polish. | 在指甲油上 找到这个 |
[33:41] | There must’ve been a struggle | 被杀之前她必有挣扎 |
[33:43] | before he killed her – before he put the gloves on. | 就在他戴上手套之前 |
[33:46] | – I’ll call Agent Mulder. – Somebody called for you. | 我来找穆德 有人找你 |
[33:49] | – Who? – Said he was an agent in Minneapolis. | 是谁 说是明尼亚波利的探员 |
[33:51] | I said you had a flight booked back tonight. | 我说你订了今晚的机票 |
[33:53] | – Was it Agent Mulder? – I didn’t recognise the name. | 是穆德探员吗 没听过的名字 |
[33:57] | – Did you tell him about the print? | 告诉过他指纹的事吗 |
[33:59] | – I hadn’t found it yet. | 那时还没有发现 |
[34:02] | – Mulder. – Hi, it’s me. | 穆德 嗨 是我 |
[34:05] | We got a print. | 找到指纹了 |
[34:07] | – Scully got a print. – Fantastic! | 史卡利找到指纹了 太棒了 |
[34:10] | I’ll modem it out to you to see if you can run a match. | 我这就传给你 让你比对 |
[34:13] | – Are you staying on there, Scully? | 你要留那边吗 史卡利 |
[34:15] | – No. I’m coming back tonight. | 不 我今晚回来 |
[34:18] | – Look, I know this is a horrific case, | 我知道这案子相当恐怖 |
[34:21] | but if… – I’m OK with it, Mulder. | 我没事 穆德 |
[34:23] | – Anyway, you could use my help. – Always. | 不论如何 我可以帮忙 我会的 |
[34:29] | You or Agent Bocks didn’t call here for me earlier, did you? | 之前你或莫柏斯 找过我吗 |
[34:32] | Did you call Scully? | 你找过她吗 |
[34:34] | No. | 没有 |
[34:36] | – OK. I’ll see you when I get there. – All right. | 好了 到时再见你们 好的 |
[34:45] | – FBI! – I’ll take the bedroom! | 我们是FBI 我去房间里 |
[34:48] | Move it! Move it! Move it! | 行动 快 快 |
[34:50] | – Team two, go! – Go! | 第二组 上 上 |
[34:53] | – Team one, what is your status? – We’re clear back here! | 第一组 状况如何 后面没人 |
[34:57] | Clear! | 没人 |
[35:01] | Bill! I think it’s human hair. | 看来是人发 |
[35:06] | Suspect does not appear to be at home. | 疑犯并不在家中 |
[35:09] | Let’s put out an APB on Donald Addie Pfaster, age 28. | 发出通缉 追缉唐尼法斯特 28岁 |
[35:13] | Moe, take a look at this. | 你看这个 |
[36:17] | – She should be here. – She was on the plane. | 她应该到了 她坐的飞机 |
[36:20] | It landed three hours ago. | 3小时前就着陆了 |
[36:24] | We found Agent Scully’s car. | 找到史卡利的车 |
[36:56] | She was forced off the road. A white car. | 她被迫驶离路面 是白色的车 |
[36:58] | Get a sample of this paint on a plane to Washington. | 把这烤漆 送到华盛顿去 |
[37:02] | If we’re lucky, we can get a make | 幸运的话 |
[37:04] | and model of the car by morning. We’re gonna find her. | 早上会查出车型 一定要找到她 |
[38:22] | Nothing registered to Donald Pfaster? | 唐尼法斯特名下 没有登记 |
[38:25] | Right. Right, got it. | 好的 知道了 |
[38:30] | The paint is called Ivory Bone. | 油漆是象牙骨色 |
[38:32] | It’s a two-step enamel used | 是最新三种中型车 |
[38:34] | by three makers of late-model mid-size cars. | 用的双层烤漆 |
[38:37] | They estimate there may be 60,000 | 在都会区估计 |
[38:40] | cars that fit that description in the metropolitan area. | 有6万辆这种车 |
[38:44] | – Nothing? – No. | 没有吗 没有 |
[38:46] | No one saw her leave the rental agency? No attendant? | 没有人见到她租车离开 没人值班吗 |
[38:49] | Sony, Mulder, that’s all we got. | 对不起 穆德 只有这些了 |
[38:51] | People videotape police beatings on dark streets. | 在黑街里 警察打人会被拍摄到 |
[38:54] | They spot Elvis in three cities across America every day. | 美国每天在不同的3个城市有人见到猫王 |
[38:57] | But no one saw a pretty woman being forced off the road. | 却没有人见到美女被人逼出路面 |
[39:01] | He could’ve taken her anyplace. How are we gonna find her? | 她不知被带到哪儿去了 要怎么找到她呢 |
[39:04] | Well, um… We gotta start at the beginning. | 我们从头开始 |
[39:08] | As nasty as it might sound, | 我们一定 |
[39:09] | we gotta get inside this guy’s head. | 要了解那家伙的思维方式 |
[39:11] | Where would he go? | 他会到哪儿去呢 |
[39:14] | – Anywhere but his mother’s, right? – Why do you say that? | 除了他母亲那儿 为何这么说 |
[39:19] | Being he’s so pissed off at her, from what your profile says. | 依你的心理分析 他恨死她了 |
[39:24] | – Do we know where his mother lives? – I don’t know. | 知道他妈妈住在哪吗 不知道 |
[39:28] | Let’s find out. | 查查看 |
[39:42] | The mother lives in Boca Raton, Florida. | 他妈妈住在佛罗里达 |
[39:47] | Correction. She used to live there. She died a year ago. | 不对 那是以前 她几年前已经死了 |
[39:52] | Did she have a car registered to her? | 她有车吗 |
[39:59] | Late-model white sedan. | 是新型白色房车 |
[40:03] | He inherited the car. | 他继承车子 |
[40:06] | Maybe Boca Raton was a winter house. | 佛罗里达那里可能是别墅 |
[40:09] | Does she have a residence in Minneapolis? | 在这里有房子吗 |
[40:22] | Get the hell away from me! | 离我远点 |
[40:53] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[41:07] | Is your hair normal or dry? | 你头发是中性还是干性 |
[41:16] | Where are you going? | 你去那里 |
[41:28] | There’s no way out, girlie girl! | 出不去的 |
[41:47] | I know this house, girlie girl. | 这房子我很熟 |
[41:54] | There’s nowhere to hide. | 无处可藏的 |
[42:50] | Move! Move! | 行动 |
[42:52] | Federal agent! Hands in the air! Hands in the air! | 联邦警察 手举高 手举高 |
[43:00] | Can we get some paramedics here now! | 快叫救护车 |
[43:03] | Just help me get my wrists untied. | 先解开绳子就好 |
[43:15] | – How did you find me? – His mother owned the house. | 你怎么找到我的 这是他妈妈的房子 |
[43:18] | Willed it to his sisters. A patrolman saw his car out back. | 留给了他姐姐 巡警看到他的车子在后面 |
[43:23] | Get him outta here. | 把他押走 |
[43:27] | Sure you don’t wanna sit down, Scully? | 真的不想坐一下 |
[43:30] | I’m fine, Mulder. | 不必了 |
[43:55] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[43:58] | The conquest of fear lies in its acceptance,… | 克服恐惧的方法 就是接受它 |
[44:01] | ..In understanding what scares us most | 了解我们最怕的 |
[44:03] | is that which is most familiar and commonplace. | 其实是最平常不过的东西 |
[44:06] | That boy next door, Donnie Pfaster,… | 那邻家的孩子唐尼 |
[44:09] | ..The unremarkable brother of four older sisters,… | 有四个姐姐 他很不起眼 |
[44:12] | ..Extraordinary only in his ordinariness,… | 他的不凡来自他的平凡 |
[44:15] | ..Could grow up to be the devil in a button-down shirt. | 长大后变成衣冠禽兽 |
[44:18] | It’s said that the fear of the unknown is a response | 研究表明 对未知的恐惧 |
[44:21] | to the excesses of the imagination. | 其实是对想像过度的反应 |
[44:23] | But our fear of the everyday, | 但是生活中的恐惧 |
[44:25] | of the lurking stranger, of footfalls on the stairs,… | 如埋伏的陌生人 楼梯的脚步声 |
[44:29] | ..The fear of violent death and the impulse to survive… | 对死于非命的畏惧 求生存的急切 |
[44:32] | ..Are as frightening as any X-File. | 就如同X档案一样令人害怕 |
[44:34] | As real as the acceptance that it could happen to you. | 像接受它可能发生在你身上一样的真实 |