时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Your turn. | 换你去看 |
[00:32] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[00:42] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[00:43] | Are you still feeling sick? | 还在吐吗 |
[00:50] | What’s the matter with you? Can’t you hear the baby is crying? | 你怎么回事 难道听不见孩子在哭吗 |
[01:04] | How about some cereal, honey? | 要点麦片吗 甜心 |
[01:24] | You were having those awful dreams again last night. | 你昨晚 又作那些恶梦了 |
[01:28] | I didn’t sleep long enough to be dreaming. | 我睡得不久 没时间作梦 |
[01:31] | I want you to go to the doctor. Find out what’s wrong. | 我要你去看医生 找出原因 |
[01:39] | – Will you do that? – I’d just like to eat my breakfast in peace! | 你会去吗 我只想安静的吃早餐 |
[01:43] | Do you think that’s possible? | 可以吗 |
[02:02] | Jack! What is it?! | 杰克 到底怎么了 |
[03:52] | Private John McAlpin. One of the few, the proud, but dead. | 士兵约翰 麦卡平少数值得骄傲的军人但死了 |
[03:58] | He wrapped his car around a tree. He died on impact. | 他的车冲撞到大树 当场死亡 |
[04:01] | Drug and alcohol tests came back negative. | 毒品与酒精检测结果无反应 |
[04:04] | The car shows no evidence of mechanical failure. | 他的座车没有机械故障的迹象 |
[04:07] | The military is calling it a suicide. | 军方已宣称其为自杀 |
[04:10] | It’s the second one in as many weeks. | 数周以来第二起了 |
[04:12] | – Both at the same base? – Yeah, except it’s not exactly a base. | 两人在同一个营区吗 对 其实那不是个营区 |
[04:17] | The Marines were stationed at the Folkstone Processing Center, | 海军陆战队驻扎在 |
[04:20] | North Carolina. | 北卡罗莱纳的霍士顿处理中心 |
[04:22] | More than 12,000 refugees waiting for asylum from Uncle Sam. | 超过1万2千个难民 在等待美国政府的收容 |
[04:25] | – Wasn’t there a riot there a month ago? | 1个月前那边不是有个暴动 |
[04:28] | – Yeah. A ten-year-old boy was killed. | 对 1个10岁男童被杀 |
[04:30] | – Details of his death were never released. | 死亡细节从未公开 |
[04:32] | – Why did the military contact us? | 军方为何与我们联络 |
[04:34] | They didn’t. Mrs McAlpin contacted the Bureau… | 不是他们 是麦太太跟局里联络的 |
[04:38] | ..When the military refused | 军方拒绝 |
[04:39] | to investigate her husband’s death further. | 深入调查他丈夫的死因 |
[04:42] | She doesn’t believe it was suicide. | 她不相信他是自杀 |
[04:44] | There. | 在那 |
[04:58] | This is the tree that stopped Private McAlpin’s car. | 这就是停住麦卡平车子的树 |
[05:05] | The state police reported there was graffiti on the bark. | 州警报告说 树干上有涂鸦刻画 |
[05:12] | Looks like some kind of ritual symbol. | 看起来像某种仪式的符号 |
[05:15] | Most of the refugees at Folkstone are Haitian. | 霍士顿多数难民 都是海地人 |
[05:19] | Mrs McAlpin believes voodoo was behind her husband’s death? | 麦太太认为 巫毒跟她老公的死有关吗 |
[05:23] | Mrs McAlpin doesn’t believe her | 麦太太不相信她老公自杀 |
[05:25] | husband killed himself. She wants to know who did. | 她想知道真正的凶手 |
[05:37] | Jack used to tell these jokes. | 杰克经常讲这些笑话 |
[05:41] | Well, they were pretty dumb, I guess. | 一点也不好笑 |
[05:44] | But the way he told them always made me laugh. | 但他说的方式 总是令我大笑 |
[05:47] | Then he got transferred to the camp, | 后来他被调到营区 |
[05:50] | and nothing was very funny any more. | 一切都不再有趣了 |
[05:52] | Did he ever discuss what went on there? What his duties included? | 他曾提到那里的事吗 像工作内容之类 |
[05:57] | No. He’d just come home angry. | 没有 他经常很生气的回家 |
[06:00] | Mostly at himself, though sometimes he’d turn it on Luke and me. | 通常是生闷气 有时 他会迁怒到路加跟我 |
[06:04] | Was he ever treated for depression or stress? | 他接受过心理治疗吗? |
[06:07] | No. I tried getting him to talk to someone… even our minister. | 没有 我试过叫他找人聊聊 甚至我们的牧师 |
[06:12] | But Jack believed in dealing with his own problems. | 但杰克相信 他能处理自己的问题 |
[06:16] | Did he believe in voodoo? | 他相信巫毒吗 |
[06:18] | The Marines, his family and | 陆战队 家庭和足球 |
[06:20] | football sums up everything Jack believed in. | 都是杰克的信念 |
[06:24] | So when did you first think that | 那么你何时觉得他的死 |
[06:26] | his death involved something out of the ordinary? | 牵涉到一些不平常的东西 |
[06:31] | One of the boys in his squad… | 他队上有个人告诉我 |
[06:34] | told me what they found at the accident. | 他们在意外中的发现 |
[06:39] | And he said it was some kind of voodoo curse. | 他说那是一种巫毒的诅咒 |
[06:44] | The same one they found on the | 跟那波多黎各男孩 |
[06:46] | stool that Puerto Rican boy used to hang himself. | 用来上吊的凳子上刻的一样 |
[06:50] | – Who told you that? – Harry Dunham. | -谁告诉你的 -哈里邓汉 |
[06:55] | He’s from New Orleans, | 他来自新奥尔良 |
[06:56] | so he’s superstitious about that type of thing. | 所以很迷信这些东西 |
[06:59] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[07:01] | My husband had just died, | 我丈夫刚死 |
[07:03] | so I didn’t give it much thought either way. | 所以我根本没有想太多 |
[07:07] | Not until Luke dug this up out of his sandbox. | 直到路加从砂盒挖出这个 |
[07:21] | I know it sounds crazy, me worrying about all this. | 我知道担心这种事 听起来很疯狂 |
[07:25] | The truth is I’m scared. | 事实上我很害怕 |
[07:28] | I’m scared for my child,… | 我担心我的孩子 |
[07:32] | ..And I just don’t know what to do any more. | 也不知道该怎么办 |
[08:45] | It’s down there on the right, sir. | 就在那里右边 长官 |
[08:57] | Va tu! Va tu! Go! Go! Go away! Get out of here! Go! Go! | 走 走开 离这远点 走 |
[09:00] | Away! Go! Go! | 离这远点 走 |
[09:03] | He’s crazy. Too much rum. | 他疯了 喝太多酒 |
[09:06] | For such a pretty lady, it is dangerous out here. | 对这么漂亮的小姐来说 这里相当危险 |
[09:11] | You need something pour vous garder. | 你需要些东西 |
[09:14] | For protection. | 作为保护 |
[09:17] | – Your lucky charm. – Come on, Mulder. | -你的幸运符 -走吧 穆德 |
[09:21] | – How much? – Five. I mean ten. | -多少钱 -5元 我是说10元 |
[09:23] | I’ll give you five. | 我给你5元 |
[09:26] | – OK. – Let’s go, Mulder. | -可以 -我们走 穆德 |
[09:28] | You should always carry protection. There you go. | 你应该随身戴着护身符 拿去 |
[09:38] | I’m still not clear just what it is you’re investigating here. | 我还是不清楚 你们在这里调查什么 |
[09:42] | Two of your men have died in two weeks, | 你们两周内死了两个人 |
[09:44] | allegedly of self-inflicted injuries. | 都说是自己造成的 |
[09:46] | I’ve taken every measure to see it doesn’t happen again. | 我已尽力来防止它再发生 |
[09:49] | I’ve even flown in the 528th | 我甚至把第528团 |
[09:51] | Combat Stress Control Detachment from Camp Lejeune. | 战斗压力控制派遣队用上了 |
[09:55] | But your soldiers aren’t in combat. | 但你们 并非在作战中啊 |
[09:57] | What we’re dealing with here is worse. | 这里的情况更严重 |
[10:00] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[10:01] | We’re soldiers. We’re not prison guards. | 我们是军人 不是狱警 |
[10:04] | We’re policing a hostile population of foreigners… | 我们守卫着一群怀有敌意的外国人 |
[10:08] | ..Without the resources to feed or house them. | 缺乏食物和房屋等物资 |
[10:11] | There are bound to be some conflicts. | 一定会产生冲突 |
[10:13] | So your men bear the brunt of the refugees’ frustration? | 所以你的人承受了受挫难民的冲击 |
[10:16] | It’s hatred, plain and simple. | 那是憎恨 清楚而简单 |
[10:19] | They hate us. | 他们憎恨我们 |
[10:22] | And all I can do is… see | 我能做的只是尽可能 |
[10:24] | that they’re processed as efficiently as possible. | 有效率的管理他们 |
[10:28] | Colonel Wharton, a, uh… | 华上校 两起命案 |
[10:30] | certain ritual sign was found at the scene of both deaths. | 都发现同样明确的符号 |
[10:34] | Is there anything you can tell us about that? | -有什么可以告诉我们的吗 |
[10:36] | Not much. | -没多少 |
[10:37] | Apparently it’s some sort of voodoo marking. | 看来 那是某种巫毒标志 |
[10:41] | But you haven’t investigated it as a possibility? | 但你并未把它列为 一种可能性去调查 |
[10:44] | Possibility of what? | 关于什么的可能性 |
[10:48] | All I know is voodoo caused a riot in my camp. | 我只知道巫毒在我的营区造成骚乱 |
[10:53] | One night they held some secret ceremony. | 有晚他们举行某种仪式 |
[10:55] | The next day all hell broke loose. | 隔天一切就失控了 |
[10:57] | We understand a refugee was killed. A young boy. | 我们知道有个难民死了 一个小男孩 |
[11:01] | No one felt that tragedy more deeply than me. | 这悲剧 无人比我感受更深 |
[11:04] | I was able to isolate the one | 我把肇事的主谋 |
[11:06] | responsible for instigating all the trouble. | 隔离监禁 |
[11:09] | – Who would that be? – His name is Bauvais. Pierre Bauvais. | -那会是谁 -他叫皮尔布维特 |
[11:14] | – Thinks he’s some kind of revolutionary. | 我觉得他是某种革命者 |
[11:17] | – Do you think we could speak with him? | 能和他谈谈吗 |
[11:20] | If you don’t mind listening to his laundry list of complaints. | 如果你们不介意 他有一箩筐抱怨的话 |
[11:23] | I’d also like to examine Private McAlpin’s body. | 我也想检视麦克平的尸体 |
[11:26] | I have a signed consent from his wife. | 我有他老婆的授权同意 |
[11:28] | Private Dunham will help you both with whatever you need. | 邓汉会提供你们一切必要的协助 |
[11:48] | Cause of death was no great mystery. | 死因没有神秘之处 |
[11:52] | That boy was doing 60 when he hit the tree. | 他撞树时的时速是60哩 |
[11:54] | – So they pronounced him at the scene? | 所以宣布当场死亡 |
[11:55] | – His head was hanging like a broken peony. | 他的头像断了的牡丹 |
[11:57] | And he had no cardiac functioning. | 而且没有心跳了 |
[12:00] | I saw no reason to conduct an autopsy | 我仍然认为没理由要解剖 |
[12:02] | then and I still don’t. You can see for yourself. | 你可以自己看 |
[12:09] | What kind of a sick joke is this? | 这是什么病态的玩笑 |
[12:11] | Jackson! Who the hell’s been in here? | 杰克森 谁来过这里 |
[12:14] | Someone’s tampered with McAlpin’s body, and I wanna know who! | 有人调换了麦卡平的尸体 我要知道是谁 |
[12:19] | – You’re Harry Dunham. – Yes, sir. | -你是哈里邓汉 -是 长官 |
[12:23] | You knew Private McAlpin. | 你认识麦克平 |
[12:25] | His wife said you were friends. | 他太太说你们是朋友 |
[12:28] | We were in the same squad. | 我们在同一队 |
[12:30] | Any idea why he might’ve killed himself? | 知道他为何自杀吗 |
[12:34] | I can’t say, sir. | 我不能说 长官 |
[12:37] | Can’t say, or you won’t say? | 不能说 还是不想说 |
[12:42] | I’ll be right here if you need me. | 我在这里等 |
[12:51] | My name is Mulder. I’m with the FBI. | 我叫穆德 联邦调查局探员 |
[12:55] | I was hoping you could answer | 关于陆战队员自杀的事 |
[12:56] | questions about the Marines who took their own lives. | 我希望你回答几个问题 |
[13:02] | It is a terrible shame. | 这是个极大的耻辱 |
[13:06] | I’m not convinced it’s as simple as that. | 我不相信那么简单 |
[13:09] | You do not believe I was involved in this, do you? | 你不相信我牵涉此事 对不对? |
[13:15] | How could I be,… | 我如何办得到 |
[13:17] | ..When they keep me locked up in here. | 我一直被关在这里 |
[13:20] | You tell me. | 等你来说 |
[13:23] | These photographs were taken at the sites of both deaths. | 这些照片是在2位死者现场拍的 |
[13:27] | The shell was found buried under one of the soldiers’ homes. | 贝壳是发现被埋在 其中一个士兵的家 |
[13:31] | Can you tell me about the symbol? | 能告诉我 关于这个符号吗 |
[13:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:37] | What do you expect to learn from this? | 你想从中了解什么? |
[13:41] | Just the truth. | 真相而已 |
[13:43] | One of the Marines left behind a wife. | 那名士兵留有遗孀 |
[13:45] | She’s too frightened to even mourn. | 她惊恐得无法哀悼 |
[13:47] | She deserves some peace of mind. | 她应该得到安宁的 |
[13:52] | It is the Ioco-miroir,… | 那叫洛高摩 |
[13:55] | ..The crossroads between the two worlds. | 两个世界的十字路口 |
[14:00] | The mirror in which a man must confront his true self. | 人应该在镜子前 面对真正的自己 |
[14:06] | These… Marines,… | 这些陆战队员 |
[14:09] | ..Maybe they did not like what they saw. | 或许不喜欢他们所见 |
[14:12] | Colonel Wharton says you incited the riot last month. | 华上校说你上个月引起一场暴动 |
[14:18] | My country was born on the blood of slaves. | 我的国家 在奴隶的血中诞生 |
[14:22] | Freedom is our most sacred legacy. | 自由 是我们最神圣的遗产 |
[14:25] | Does that mean you’d kill to preserve it? | 意思是说 你会为此而杀人 |
[14:30] | Wharton will not let us return home. | 华顿不会让我们回家 |
[14:35] | Which is all we ask. | 我们只要求这点 |
[14:37] | Mulder, I need to speak with you. | 穆德 我有话跟你说 |
[14:40] | She’s come to tell you… the Marine is gone. | 她要告诉你尸体不见了 |
[14:46] | – How did you know? – It’s the spirits. | -你怎么知道? -是那些鬼魂 |
[14:50] | Loa have warned you. | 罗亚警告过你 |
[14:53] | Somebody stole McAlpin’s | 有人用一具狗尸 |
[14:54] | body and replaced it with a dog’s corpse. | 调换了麦克平的尸体 |
[14:57] | They will only warn you once. | 你只会被警告一次 |
[15:00] | After that, no magic can save you. | 之后 没有法术可以救你 |
[15:05] | Come on, Scully. Let’s go. | 来 丹娜 我们走 |
[15:22] | What do you think happened to Private McAlpin? | 你觉得麦克平是怎么回事 |
[15:24] | Bauvais must’ve switched the bodies. | 一定是布维特 换走了尸体 |
[15:27] | – But he’s been confined for the last month. | 上个月他就被监禁了 |
[15:30] | – Then he had somebody else do it. | 那就是他唆使别人干的 |
[15:32] | You said there was no evidence. | 你说过没有证据 |
[15:33] | And security’s impossible to breach. | 安全防卫也牢不可破 |
[15:35] | Whoever did it was clever and thorough. | 干这事的人聪明而周密 |
[15:38] | I wasn’t suggesting that some kind of spirit did it. | 我并非说是什么鬼魂之类做的 |
[15:43] | Well, just in case, I believe in covering my bases. | 为预防万一 我笃信不要冒险 |
[15:47] | Mulder, voodoo only works by instilling fear in its believers. | 巫毒的作用是靠灌输恐惧给相信的人 |
[15:51] | You saw how Bauvais tried to intimidate me. | 你看布维特是如何想威胁我 |
[15:54] | I’ll admit the power of suggestion is considerable, but… | 我承认心理暗示的力量 相当巨大 但 |
[15:58] | ..This is no more magic than a pair of fuzzy dice. | 这只不过是小小的把戏而已 |
[16:01] | Scully, look out! | 丹娜 小心! |
[16:11] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[16:15] | Private McAlpin? | 麦卡平? |
[16:25] | He’s non-verbal… non-responsive to voice, touch or pain. | 他不能语言 对声音 接触 或疼痛没有反应 |
[16:29] | The neurologists suspect he | 神经学家怀疑他因为 |
[16:30] | suffered a severe concussion, resulting in amnesia. | 严重的脑震荡而失忆 |
[16:33] | A plausible diagnosis. Only | 合理的诊断 |
[16:35] | I’m more interested in how he came back to life. | 我更想知道 他如何复活过来 |
[16:37] | Well, obviously, he never left. | 很显然地 他一直都没死 |
[16:40] | Dr Foyle made a gross | 弗洛医生签死亡证明时 |
[16:41] | mistake when he signed the death certificate. | 犯了明显的错误 |
[16:45] | – Did you get a copy of the blood test? – Yeah. | 有血液检测报告吗 有 |
[16:51] | Electrolytes, white and red counts are all normal. | 电解液 白血球和红血球数量正常 |
[16:54] | Except this is strange. | 除了这里有点奇怪 |
[16:56] | The lab detected trace levels of tetrodotoxin in his blood. | 检验室测出 他血液里有河豚毒素 |
[17:01] | That’s a poison found in the | 那是一种存在 |
[17:03] | reproductive organs of puffer fish, a Japanese delicacy. | 河豚生殖器官里的毒素 日本料理 |
[17:06] | Only I get the feeling that | 我觉得麦卡平 |
[17:08] | Private McAlpin didn’t frequent many sushi bars. | 并不常去寿司店 |
[17:11] | – You have a theory how it got in his blood? | 知道血液怎么会有这个吗 |
[17:13] | – What do you know about zombies? | 你知道殭尸吗? |
[17:15] | I hope you don’t tell Robin McAlpin that she married one. | 我希望你别告诉麦太太 她嫁给一个殭尸 |
[17:18] | In 1982 a Harvard ethnobotanist named Wade Davis… | 1982年 哈佛的外来植物学家韦大卫 |
[17:22] | ..Did extensive field research | 在海地做了关于 |
[17:24] | in Haiti on the zombification phenomenon. | 还魂复活现象的深入研究 |
[17:26] | He analysed several samples | 他分析了几个巫毒祭司 |
[17:28] | of zombie powder prepared by voodoo priests. | 准备的还魂粉末样本 |
[17:30] | – He found tetrodotoxin in all of them. | 他发现里面都含有河豚毒素 |
[17:33] | – Mulder, it’s a lethal poison. | 那可是致命毒剂 |
[17:35] | Small doses can depress | 微量就可以 |
[17:36] | cardiorespiratory activities to such a low level… | 大幅降低心肺活动 |
[17:40] | ..That the victim appears clinically dead. | 使受害者显现死亡状态 |
[17:43] | – Zombie or not, Jack McAlpin is alive. – Exactly. | -不论如何 麦克平还活着 -没错 |
[17:46] | Which is what makes me wonder | 这令我怀疑另一位 |
[17:49] | about the other Marine who allegedly killed himself. | 据说是自杀的陆战队员 |
[18:05] | Why would they bury Private Guttierez here? | 他们为何把他埋在这里 |
[18:16] | They beat you to it. | 他们会打你 |
[18:19] | You’re the FBI, aren’t ya? | 你们是调查局 对不对 |
[18:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:24] | We’ve arranged to exhume the body of Manuel Guttierez. | 我们已经安排来挖曼路奎提的尸体 |
[18:29] | I prepared the dig as soon as I got the order, but it’s too late. | 我一接到命令就准备挖掘 |
[18:33] | – Too late? – Yeah, the body snatchers got there first. | 但为时已晚 -为时已晚 -盗尸者抢先一步 |
[18:37] | I caught ’em a few times right in the act, | 我当场逮过他们几次 |
[18:39] | but… it’s gettin’ I can’t keep up any more. | 但我已力不从心 |
[18:42] | That’s, uh… why I got this. | 所以我带了这个 |
[18:48] | Don’t the police intervene? | 警方不管吗 |
[18:50] | They got their hands full just tryin’ to protect the living. | 他们保护活人都忙不过来 |
[18:53] | I’m all these people have to preserve their rest. | 我是保护人们安息唯一的人 |
[18:57] | These body snatchers, what do they do with the bodies? | 这些盗尸者 他们要尸体做什么 |
[19:00] | – They sell ’em. – To who? | -把他们卖掉 -卖给谁 |
[19:03] | Well, it varies. When the | 很多方面 |
[19:05] | local medical school ran short of cadavers,… | 当医学院欠缺尸体的时候 |
[19:08] | ..Rumour had it that the snatchers got $200 a head. | 传闻盗尸者卖一个头获利200块 |
[19:11] | But mostly it’s the voodoo types who do the buying. | 但大多数是巫毒教之类的会买 |
[19:16] | A lot of folks in these parts go in for that,… | 当地有很多人搞这套 |
[19:20] | ..With the medicines and the potions and… | 用药物和药水 |
[19:23] | Here we are. | 就是这里 |
[19:25] | Look at that. They dug him up right under my nose. | 瞧 他们就公然的把他挖走 |
[19:29] | How’s he supposed to rest in peace like this? | 他们要怎么得到安息 |
[19:34] | They can do what they like with the pigs and the chickens. | 他们大可以盗猪盗鸡什么的 |
[19:38] | But this is a desecration. | 但这是亵渎死者 |
[19:41] | This is uncool. | 非常粗野 |
[19:43] | Mulder… | 穆德 |
[19:46] | Look at that. See what I’m talking about? | 瞧 了解我在说什么吧 |
[19:50] | Let us take care of this. | 让我们来处理 |
[19:53] | Knock yourselves out. | 请尽情享受 |
[19:55] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[19:58] | Let me be! I didn’t do nothing! What did I do?! | 放开我 我什么都没做 我做了什么啦 |
[20:01] | – Maybe you can tell us. – Let me be! | -或许你能告诉我们 -放开我 |
[20:12] | Maybe I should kiss a few and find out if one is Guttierez. | 也许我应该吻个几只看看是否有一只变成奎提 |
[20:20] | Fresh bones. They pay good. | 新鲜骨头 他们出价不菲 |
[20:25] | But I go there for the frogs. | 但我是去抓青蛙的 |
[20:27] | You find the best frogs at the cemetery. | 你会发现墓园的青蛙最好 |
[20:31] | How do you get out of the camp? | 你怎么离开营区的 |
[20:34] | I go and then I come back. | 我跑出去再回来 |
[20:37] | What about your parents? Are your parents at the camp? | 你父母呢 他们在营区吗 |
[20:41] | What about a name? | 名字呢 |
[20:46] | Chester Bonaparte. | 契斯特邦拿帕堤 |
[20:50] | – What do you do with the frogs, | 你要青蛙做什么 |
[20:51] | Chester? – For each one I catch I get 50 cents. | 契斯特 我抓一只赚5毛 |
[20:54] | – From who? Who pays you for them? | 谁付钱买 |
[20:57] | – Bauvais. His magic is the most strong. | 布维特 他的法力最强 |
[21:01] | He even made my fries disappear! | 他甚至把我的薯条变走 |
[21:04] | You know, Chester, I got magic, | 要知道 契斯特 我也会法术 |
[21:05] | too. And I bet I can make your fries reappear. | 而且 我可以变回你的薯条 |
[21:09] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[21:11] | Mulder, certain frog | 某些 青蛙分泌 |
[21:12] | species secrete a substance called bufotoxin. | 一种叫蟾蜍色胺的物质 |
[21:15] | It’s chemically similar to what was in Private McAlpin’s blood. | 其化学性跟在麦卡平 血液中发现的相似 |
[21:19] | We should ask Bauvais what he’s doing with those frogs. | 应该去问布维特用那些青蛙做什么 |
[21:22] | I didn’t want to say anything, but I think we’re being followed. | 我不想说什么 但我想我们被跟踪了 |
[21:25] | There’s a grey four-door sedan in the parking lot. | 在停车场 有辆灰色4门轿车 |
[21:35] | Keep an eye on Chester. | 看着契斯特 |
[21:51] | Out of the car, Private! | 出来 阿兵哥 |
[21:53] | – You’ve been following us. – I had to warn you. | -你一直在跟踪我们 -我必须警告你 |
[21:57] | You didn’t seem interested before. | 上次你根本不想谈 |
[21:59] | I couldn’t talk then, not with Colonel Wharton so close by. | 当时华上校就在附近 无法说 |
[22:05] | And not with him right there. | 还有他在那边 也不能说 |
[22:09] | Chester? He’s just a little boy. | 契斯特? 他只是个小男孩 |
[22:12] | No, sir, he is not. | 不 长官 他不是 |
[22:15] | What’s going on? | -怎么回事 |
[22:17] | He was about to tell us why we’re in danger. | 他要告诉我们危险在哪里 |
[22:19] | You’re putting yourselves into something you don’t understand. | 你把自己卷入一些 你不了解的事情中 |
[22:23] | But you do. | 但你了解 |
[22:24] | Bauvais warned him. He told the | 布维特警告过上校 |
[22:26] | colonel he’d take his men one by one unless… | 他会一个个干掉他的人 除非 |
[22:29] | Unless what? | 除非什么 |
[22:31] | Unless the colonel let his | 除非上校让他们回海地 |
[22:33] | people go back to Haiti. But the colonel,… | 但是上校 |
[22:36] | ..He just had us turn up the heat on all them beatings. | 他却命令我们对他们加重拷打 |
[22:40] | – Colonel Wharton sanctioned beatings? | 华上校准许拷打 |
[22:43] | – He ordered it. And worse. | 他下的命令 而更严重的 |
[22:46] | The things he is making us do to those people! | 是他要我们对待难民的所作所为 |
[22:48] | Why hasn’t anybody filed a complaint? | 为何没人提出控诉 |
[22:51] | None of us feel good about it, ma’am, | 我们都觉得不好过 |
[22:53] | but you don’t join the Marines to feel good. | 但你不是求好过才加入陆战队 |
[22:55] | You said Bauvais threatened the colonel’s men. | 你说布维特恐吓上校的人 |
[22:58] | He said… he’d take their souls. | -他说要夺走他们的灵魂 |
[23:02] | And you believe he can do that? | -而你相信他办得到 |
[23:04] | Jack was my friend. Look what happened to him. | 杰克是我朋友 看看他的下场 |
[23:06] | We don’t know what happened to him. | 我们不知他发生了何事 |
[23:09] | But there is an explanation for his condition. | 但他的情况是可以解释的 |
[23:13] | Back home, an associate of my daddy’s, Clyde Jessamin,… | 在家乡 我父亲的合伙人 叫克莱杰西 |
[23:18] | ..Once crossed a man on some kind of real-estate deal. | 有一次在不动产生意中 跟人家发生纠纷 |
[23:21] | Jessamin’s daughter took ill with | 杰西的女儿得了种 |
[23:24] | somethin’ the doctors couldn’t make heads or tails of. | 连医生都搞不清楚的病 |
[23:28] | All they could do was shoot | 他们只能给她注射 |
[23:30] | her full of morphine, the pain was so bad. | 大量吗啡止痛 太痛苦了 |
[23:32] | She died, five minutes past midnight, on her weddin’ day. | 午夜过5分她去世了 就在她结婚的那一天 |
[23:37] | And when they did an autopsy to try and figure it out,… | 然后当他们做了解剖 想找出原因的时候 |
[23:42] | ..All they could find was a | 他们只发现一堆的蛇 |
[23:43] | bunch of snakes squirming around inside her belly. | 在她肚子里蠕动 |
[23:46] | – Sounds like an old wives’ tale. – No, ma’am. It’s not. | -听起来像是无稽之谈 -不 那是真的 |
[23:52] | You see,… | 你知道吗 |
[23:54] | ..I’m the one who was supposed to marry her. | 我就是那个要娶她的人 |
[24:12] | – Think he’s telling the truth? | 你认为他说的是实话吗 |
[24:14] | – Until I can figure out why he’d lie, yeah. | 在想出他为何说谎前 是的 |
[24:16] | He’s superstitious, and superstition breeds fear. | 他很迷信 而迷信产生恐惧 |
[24:19] | It’s what voodoo is all about. | 巫毒就是这么一回事 |
[24:21] | It’s as irrational as avoiding a crack in the sidewalk. | 就像躲避人行道的裂痕一样不理性 |
[24:24] | Why would he be trying to avoid Chester? | 为什么他要避开契斯特 |
[24:31] | Chester! | 契斯特 |
[24:40] | Chester! | 契斯特 |
[24:42] | Wait a second! | 等等别跑 |
[24:48] | Chester! | 契斯特 |
[24:59] | Stop! I’m not gonna hurt you! | 站住 我不会伤害你 |
[25:02] | Chester! | 契斯特 |
[25:04] | It’s OK, I’ll get him. | 没关系 我去追他 |
[25:20] | Chester! | 契斯特 |
[25:27] | Chester? | 契斯特 |
[26:08] | Can I get you anything else, sir? | 还需要什么吗 长官 |
[26:10] | Just get the door. | 去开门就好 |
[26:20] | – I’m sorry, I’m having my breakfast. | 不好意思 我正在吃早餐 |
[26:23] | – That’s all right, we already ate. | 没关系 我们吃过了 |
[26:31] | I understand you obtained a | 昨天你们取得法院许可 |
[26:33] | court order yesterday to exhume Private Guttierez. | 去挖奎提里兹的墓 |
[26:36] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[26:37] | I’ve filed a complaint with the Justice Department. | 我已经向司法部 提出抗议 |
[26:40] | His body was missing. Stolen from his coffin, apparently. | 他的尸体不见了 显然是从棺木中被盗走 |
[26:47] | Now you see what we’re facing here. | 现在你 明白我们的处境 |
[26:53] | What barbaric religion would desecrate a grave? | 什么野蛮的宗教会去亵渎坟墓 |
[26:56] | We suspect it was an act of retaliation. | 我们怀疑 那是报复行为 |
[27:00] | Retaliation? | 报复? |
[27:01] | – For your mistreatment of the detainees. | 针对你虐待禁闭者 |
[27:04] | – What the hell are you talkin’ about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[27:07] | Physical abuse of political refugees | 对政治难民的生理虐待 |
[27:10] | is a prosecutable crime under international law. | 是会被国际法控诉的罪行 |
[27:14] | It’s Bauvais, isn’t it? | 是布维特 |
[27:15] | He’s the one you’re gettin’ this garbage from. | 你们从他那里 听到这些鬼话 |
[27:19] | said this was a hotel, but it’s hardly a concentration camp. | 没有人说过这里是饭店 但也不是个集中营 |
[27:26] | – Then there is no policy of harassment? | 所以没有对付骚扰的规定 |
[27:28] | – It’s my men who are being harassed. | 是我的人被骚扰 |
[27:31] | The UN, the relief organisations,… | 联合国 救难组织 |
[27:34] | ..They’re all so busy protecting the | 他们全都忙于难民权益 |
[27:36] | rights of refugees, nobody’s looking out for my men! | 没有人注意到我的官兵 |
[27:40] | Well, we’ll let you finish. | 让你吃完吧 |
[27:42] | Don’t want your breakfast to get cold. | 免得你的早餐变凉了 |
[28:10] | Wharton’s left these people no | 华顿使他们除了用 |
[28:12] | choice but to fight back with the only weapon they have. | 唯一的武器反抗外别无选择 |
[28:15] | There’s a big difference | 恶心的外貌和起死回生 |
[28:17] | between nasty looks and raising the dead. | 是有区别的 |
[28:19] | Not according to Private Dunham. | 对邓汉来说可不是这样 |
[28:21] | Agh! | 啊 |
[28:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:35] | More scare tactics. | 都是恐吓技俩 |
[28:42] | – Let me see that. – Oh, it’s nothing. | -让我看看 -这没什么 |
[29:08] | I don’t think he’s in any condition to talk. | 我想他并不准备说 |
[29:11] | That’s right, Private, you don’t think. You follow orders. | 没错 你不用思考 你只需听从命令 |
[29:14] | – But, sir… – Dismissed! | -但是 长官 -下去 |
[29:35] | I want the secret. | 我要知道秘密 |
[29:38] | Maybe you should tell me now, while you can still talk. | 在你还能开口的时候 也许你应该告诉我 |
[29:43] | – Ma vie nan mains Bon Dieu. | |
[29:47] | No, Papaloi. | 不 帕帕罗 |
[29:50] | Your life is in my hands. | 你的生命在我手中 |
[30:34] | I was surprised to get your card. | 我很惊讶收到你的卡片 |
[30:37] | I’d assumed our last contact… | 我以为上次的联络 |
[30:40] | ..Would be our last. | 是最后一次 |
[30:43] | Why are you here? | 你为何在这 |
[30:45] | Your investigation is faltering, Agent Mulder. | 你的调查摇摆不定 |
[30:48] | We’ve got a renegade Marine violating human rights… | 我们已经逮到一个侵犯人权的陆战队叛徒 |
[30:51] | These people have no rights. | 那些人没有人权 |
[30:54] | In 24 hours, all access to | 24小时内 通往霍士顿的路 |
[30:56] | Folkstone will be restricted to military personnel. | 会被军方管制 |
[31:00] | – No press. No third-party monitoring. | 无媒体 无其他团体监督 |
[31:02] | – What about Scully and me? | 丹娜跟我怎办? |
[31:03] | You’ll be called back to Washington on a priority matter. | 你们将会被紧急召回华盛顿 |
[31:09] | They’re making the camp invisible. Why? | 他们在隐藏营地 为什么 |
[31:13] | In case you haven’t noticed, Agent Mulder, | 或者你没注意到 穆德探员 |
[31:16] | the Statue of Liberty is on vacation. | 自由女神正在放假 |
[31:18] | The new mandate says if | 新命令说如果你不是市民 |
[31:20] | you’re not a citizen, you’d better keep out. | 你最好离开 |
[31:22] | Well, why hold ’em up? Why not just repatriate them? | 那为何留置他们 何不将他们遣返 |
[31:28] | During our most recent involvement in Haiti, | 在最近卷入海地内乱期间 |
[31:31] | three US soldiers took their own lives. | 3个美国大兵自杀 |
[31:33] | Two were under Colonel Wharton’s command. | 其中两个是华顿上校的部下 |
[31:36] | Are you saying the military is sanctioning Wharton’s revenge? | 军方允许华顿的报复吗 |
[31:40] | These are innocent civilians. | 这些是无辜的平民 |
[31:42] | Some people in Congress might have a problem with that. | 国会议员对此可能会有意见 |
[31:45] | By the time they get a committee together,… | 等他们成立了委员会 |
[31:48] | ..It’ll be as if none of this ever happened. | 这会好像没事发生过一样 |
[31:58] | No, I’ve been on hold for half an hour. | 我已等了半小时了 |
[32:00] | I’m trying to locate a Private Dunham. | 我要找邓汉 |
[32:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:18] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[32:22] | Mulder, I just got through to Dunham’s barracks. | 穆德 我刚才 跟邓汉的营区联络过 |
[32:28] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[32:33] | Your door’s unlocked. | 你的门没锁 |
[32:38] | Mulder, listen to this. Dunham’s been AWOL since last night… | 穆德 听着 邓汉昨晚不假离营 |
[32:46] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[32:52] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[33:03] | – Scully? – Yeah. | 丹娜 我在 |
[33:05] | I found him wandering around outside. You all right? | 我发现他在外头徘徊 你没事吧 |
[33:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:10] | It’s Dunham. | 是邓汉 |
[33:15] | When I found him,… | 我发现他时 |
[33:18] | ..He had this in his hand. | 手上有这个 |
[33:29] | – Do you recall leaving the hospital? | 记得自己离开医院吗 |
[33:32] | – I don’t recall much of anything. | 这几天我什么也想不起 |
[33:36] | Except… feeling real heavy. | 除了 觉得好沉重 |
[33:39] | Like… like I’m asleep and I can’t wake up. | 像是睡着了醒不过来 |
[33:44] | Do you remember killing Private Dunham? | 你记得你杀了邓汉吗 |
[33:47] | All I remember is being there, seeing him in all that blood. | 我只记得我在那边 看到他满身是血 |
[33:52] | Why did you sign the confession? | 为何你签了认罪书 |
[33:57] | The private asked and I | 他问我 我告知他 |
[33:59] | apprised him of what you found at the crime scene. | 你们在命案现场的发现 |
[34:06] | Who else might it have been? | 还会是谁做的 |
[34:10] | Colonel,… | 上校 |
[34:13] | ..Can we have a word outside? | 可否出去谈谈 |
[34:22] | What exactly did you tell him? | 你到底告诉他什么 |
[34:24] | If you’re suggesting that I coerced Private McAlpin… | 难道你以为是我强迫麦卡平签的 |
[34:27] | I need to know that he signed that confession voluntarily. | 我要知道他是自愿地签那认罪书 |
[34:30] | Of course he did. | 当然他是 |
[34:34] | Since his reappearance, | 从他的复活后 |
[34:35] | has Private McAlpin had any contact with Bauvais? | 有接触过布维特吗 |
[34:38] | Not to my knowledge. | 应该没有 |
[34:40] | – We’d still like to speak with Bauvais. | 还是要找布维特谈谈 |
[34:43] | – I’m afraid that’s impossible. | 不可能了 |
[34:45] | – Why? – Because he’s dead. | -为什么 -因为他死了 |
[34:49] | Last night he… cut his wrists with a bed spring. | 昨晚 他用床的弹簧割手腕 |
[34:55] | I’ll have the report sent to your motel, | 我会把报告和士兵的认罪书 |
[34:58] | along with the private’s confession. | 送去你的旅馆 |
[35:00] | Since matters are being handled internally, | 既然这些事都由内部处理 |
[35:03] | I’ll assume your business here is finished. | 我想你在这事也告一段落了 |
[35:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:15] | I’m fine. It’s just a headache. | 没事 只是头痛 |
[35:21] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[35:28] | OK, Mrs McAlpin. We’ll be 15 minutes. | 好的 麦太太 我们15分钟到 |
[35:33] | First I thought I lost him. | 起先我以为失去了他 |
[35:36] | As if that wasn’t hard enough to deal with! | 这已经够难面对的了 |
[35:39] | Now they’re saying he’s killed Harry. | 现在他们说他杀了哈里 |
[35:41] | He said it himself. He signed the confession. | 他自己说的 他签了认罪书 |
[35:44] | I don’t care. It doesn’t make sense. Jack and Harry were friends. | 我不管 这不合情理 |
[35:48] | Mrs McAlpin, you said Private | 麦太太 |
[35:50] | Dunham came here last night. What did he want? | 你在电话里说邓汉昨晚来过 他想怎样? |
[35:53] | He was on his way to see you. | 他正要去见你 |
[35:55] | – For what reason? – He wouldn’t tell me. | -为了什么? -他没有告诉我 |
[35:58] | He said if anything happened to him… | 他说 若他出了什么事 |
[36:05] | ..I should give this to you. | 我应把这个给你 |
[36:08] | He told me not to open it. | 他告诉我别打开 |
[36:13] | Luke’s been in a mood since all this started. | 出事后路加一直这样 |
[36:15] | It’s almost like he knows what’s going on. | 好像他知道在发生什么事 |
[36:19] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[36:22] | It’s OK, honey. I’m coming. | 没事 亲爱的 我来了 |
[36:28] | That’s Bauvais. | 那是布维特 |
[36:32] | And Wharton? | 和华顿? |
[36:34] | They must’ve known each other when Wharton served in Haiti. | 当华顿在海地服役时 他们是认识的 |
[36:38] | When in Rome… | 入乡随俗 |
[37:23] | Mulder… | 穆德… |
[37:29] | Dunham and Guttierez both | 邓汉和奎提里兹 |
[37:31] | filed complaints against Colonel Wharton. | 都投诉过华顿上校 |
[37:34] | They both cited incidents of abuse: dates, times… | 他们都列证了 虐待事件的日期和时间 |
[37:38] | Scully,… | 丹娜 |
[37:40] | ..Look at this. | 看这个 |
[37:45] | Check out the name on the dog tags. | 去查挂牌上的名字 |
[37:51] | Come with me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[37:53] | Take the light out of my eyes. | 把灯移开 |
[37:57] | – Where’s Wharton? – You’ll find out soon enough. | -华顿在哪儿? -你们很快就会知道 |
[38:00] | He killed Bauvais. If you know about it, | 他杀了布维特 |
[38:02] | you’re an accessory to murder. | 你若知情 你就是帮凶 |
[38:04] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[38:06] | Bauvais got what he deserved. | 布维特是活该 |
[38:08] | After what he did to McAlpin and Guttierez… | 他对麦卡平和奎提里兹做的… |
[38:11] | – It wasn’t Bauvais. – What are you talking about? | -不是布维特做的 -你在说什么? |
[38:15] | Those men were about to testify against Wharton, | 他们是想指证华顿上校 |
[38:18] | so he stopped them before they did. | 所以上校先下手了 |
[38:20] | If you don’t believe us, look in the trunk. | 不相信的话 看这里面 |
[38:37] | This is what’s left of Private Guttierez. | 是奎提里兹的 |
[38:46] | Now where’s Bauvais’ body? | 布维特的尸体在哪? |
[38:51] | We buried him… | 已经埋了 |
[38:53] | ..This afternoon… | 就在下午 |
[38:56] | ..In the municipal graveyard. | 埋在市墓园 |
[39:40] | – Au nom des saints… | |
[39:43] | – ..Et de la lune. | |
[39:53] | – Au nom des saints… et de la lune. | |
[40:05] | – What is it, Scully? – I’m all right. | 你怎么了?丹娜 -我没事 |
[40:09] | – You don’t look all right. – No, | 你不像没事 不 |
[40:10] | I’m… I’m fine. I’ll catch up with you. | 我没事 马上就来 |
[40:13] | Just go get Wharton. | 去抓华顿 |
[41:22] | Federal agent! | 联邦探员! |
[41:27] | Drop the knife, Wharton. | 放下刀 华顿 |
[41:33] | Drop the knife! Do it! | 放下刀 快点 |
[41:38] | Agh! | 啊 |
[41:50] | He who does evil, evil he will see. | 谁做坏事 恶有恶报 |
[42:34] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[42:37] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧? |
[42:39] | I feel better than you look. | 我比外表看来好些 |
[42:45] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[42:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[43:00] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[43:03] | Did you kill him? | 是你杀的? |
[43:06] | It was Bauvais. | 是布维特 |
[43:35] | Here’s the passenger manifest you asked for. | 这是你要的乘客名单 |
[43:39] | They’re petitioning to have Bauvais returned to Haiti. | 他们请愿 要把布维特送回海地 |
[43:42] | Too bad it has to be in a box. | 真可惜是在棺材里 |
[43:45] | – Is this a complete list? – As far as I know. | -这是完整的名单吗 -据我所知是的 |
[43:48] | – There was a boy. Chester Bonaparte. – Sure, Chester. Poor kid. | 有个男孩叫契斯特 是的 契斯特可怜的小孩 |
[43:53] | He died six weeks ago in that riot. | 6星期前死在暴乱中 |
[44:07] | Move it, Wong. | 让开 阿王 |
[44:35] | Aaagh! Aaagh! | 啊 |
[44:37] | Aaagghhhhhh…! | 啊 |
[45:07] | I made this! | 我做的 |