时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I have lived with a fragile faith built on vague memories… | 我活在模糊记忆下 易碎的信念中 |
[00:07] | ..from an experience that I could neither prove nor explain. | 那是源自无法证实 或解释的经历 |
[00:12] | When I was 12, my sister was taken from me. | 12岁时 我妹妹被带走了 |
[00:15] | Taken from our home by a force that I came to believe was extraterrestrial. | 从家中被捉走 我想是被外星人捉走的 |
[00:20] | This belief sustained me,… | 这信念支撑着我 |
[00:22] | ..fueling a quest for truths that were as elusive as the memory itself. | 探索那如同记忆本身 捉摸不透的真相 |
[00:27] | 持有这种热切的信念 也是有牺牲的 | |
[00:30] | ..but I always accepted the risks – | 但我总能 接受那些对我的 |
[00:32] | ..to my career, my reputation, my relationships, to life itself. | 事业 声誉 人际关系 及生命构成的风险 |
[00:59] | He’s an FBI agent. His name’s Mulder. | 他是联邦探员 叫穆德 |
[01:09] | Come on, let’s go! | 马上准备 |
[01:13] | Get a frostbite bay, stat! | 治疗冻伤病患 |
[01:16] | Let’s get ready, please! | 大家赶快准备 |
[01:26] | Basal temp’s 86°. | 基础体温只有30度 |
[01:28] | Right eye dilated. Left eye dilated. | 右眼瞳孔放大 左眼瞳孔放大 |
[01:30] | All right, let’s get him into that tub or we’ll lose him. | 快放他在盆里 否则他会死 |
[01:34] | On three. One, two, three. | 等我数到三 一 二 三 |
[01:39] | – Agent Mulder was brought here tonight. – This is an authorised area. | 穆德探员今晚被送过来 这是禁区 |
[01:43] | – I’m a federal agent. – Hold on! We need to see some ID. | -我是联邦探员 -给我看证件 |
[01:46] | There is no time for this. A man is dying. | 没时间了 他快死了 |
[01:51] | 我在雪地发生的事 证明了一切 | |
[01:54] | If I should die now, it will be with a certainty that my faith has been righteous. | 要是我现在就死 就证明我的信念是正确的 |
[01:58] | And if larger mysteries are revealed,… | 要是更大的秘密 能够浮现 |
[02:01] | ..I will already know the answer to the question that has driven me here. | 我就会知道驱使我到这里 那个问题的答案了 |
[02:05] | That there is intelligent life in the universe other than our own. | 就是宇宙中必然有 我们以外的高等生物 |
[02:09] | That they are here among us. And that they have begun to colonise. | 而他们已混进来 试图要征服我们 |
[02:19] | I’m Dana Scully, his partner. What are his Vitals? | 我是史卡利 他的伙伴 生命迹象如何? |
[02:22] | – He’s suffering from extreme hypothermia. – No! Get him out of the tub. | 他极度冻伤 不 让他出来 |
[02:26] | – He’s lost all his body heat. – If you keep him in there, you’ll kill him. | -他已经失温了 -留在里面他会死的 |
[02:30] | The cold is what’s keeping him alive. | 冰冻才会让他活着 |
[02:32] | His heart stopped! | 心跳停了 |
[02:34] | Get me one amp of epinephrine and a cannula. | 给我1安培 肾上腺和插管 |
[03:26] | 北极圈 波弗特海 阿尔塔研究船 两周前 | |
[03:33] | You gotta see this, Cap. | 船长 看看这个 |
[03:35] | We got a UFO or something buzzing us. Right up here. | 是幽浮 或其他东西发讯 在这里 |
[03:45] | It’s been up there for about 20 minutes. | 在那里约20分钟了 |
[03:47] | – Could be a helicopter. – Not the way it flew over us. | -可能是直升机 -像那样飞行应该不是 |
[03:50] | It’s coming at us again. | 又来了 |
[03:54] | It’s gonna crash. | 快要撞了 |
[04:00] | Reverse engine! | 把引擎回转 |
[04:03] | We’re going after it. | 追过去 |
[04:05] | 妇女看护家庭服务诊所 宾夕法尼亚州斯克兰顿 | |
[04:14] | Two days ago, the crew of an ice cutter thought they had seen a UFO… | 两天前 削冰船的工人 说他们看到幽浮 |
[04:19] | ..when a strange aircraft plunged into the Beaufort Sea. | 一艘奇怪的飞船冲进 北冰洋的比弗海 |
[04:22] | Later they recovered what is believed to be | 后来他们寻获一名可能是 |
[04:24] | 俄国战斗机飞行员的人 | |
[04:27] | ..where he miraculously survived the extreme Arctic temperatures. | 在超低温水中 奇迹地存活 |
[04:31] | The man was airlifted to a hospital in Alaska, | 那人被送往阿拉斯加的医院 |
[04:33] | where he was listed in stable condition. | 情况很稳定 |
[04:35] | But while authorities have been trying to determine who he is,… | 政府还在调查他的身份 |
[04:39] | ..we’ve learned that | 但是我们刚刚得知 |
[04:41] | he has walked out of the hospital and is now listed as missing. | 他溜出医院 目前不知所踪 |
[04:44] | 记者在本地警局报告… | |
[04:56] | – Where is he? – Agh! I don’t know. | -他在哪里? -我不知道 |
[05:39] | – I’ve been looking for you. – I was down the street. | -我一直在找你 -我到街上去 |
[05:42] | Someone fired more shots at the White House. | 昨晚有人 对白宫开了几枪 |
[05:45] | You gotta wonder when even the president has to worry about drive-by shootings. | 现在连总统也得 担心在路上被人开枪 |
[05:51] | What are you working on? | 你在做些什么? |
[05:52] | I found these in my e-mail. Three obituaries. | 电子信箱看到的 3份讣闻 |
[05:55] | Sent by whom? | 谁发出的? |
[05:56] | – Obviously somebody that knows me. – Why? | -显然是认识我的人 -为什么? |
[06:00] | The deceased are Dr Landon Prince of Scranton, Pennsylvania,… | 死者是宾州斯克兰顿的 兰敦布医生 |
[06:04] | ..Dr Dale Gayhart of New York City… | 纽约市的基赫医生 |
[06:07] | ..and Dr Harvey Buchanon of Tea Neck, New Jersey. | 还有新泽西州提尼克市的 布坎南医生 |
[06:10] | All worked in abortion clinics. They died in arson fires. | 都是做堕胎工作 都死于纵火案 |
[06:13] | – Sounds like militant right-to-lifers. – Sounds like it. | 像是激进份子做的 |
[06:17] | – Why send them to you? – It’s taken me all morning to figure that out. | 为何要寄给你? 我整个早上都在研究 |
[06:21] | What’d you find? | 发现了什么? |
[06:23] | This is the latest victim – Dr Landon Prince. | 这是 最后一个遇害者 兰敦布医生 |
[06:27] | And these are the other two victims. Drs Gayhart… and Buchanon. | 其他两个 基赫医生和布坎南医生 |
[06:35] | – Triplets? – Nope. I can’t find any blood connection. | -三胞胎? -不是 查不出血缘 |
[06:39] | In fact, I can’t find any records on them at all. | 找不到任何他们的记录 |
[06:41] | It’s as if, before they died, they never existed. | 就像他们死前就根本不存在 |
[06:45] | What? | 什么? |
[06:47] | Dr Prince performed legal clinical abortions,… | 布医生提供合法堕胎 |
[06:50] | ..which has its own occupational hazards these days. | 最近这种职业 是有危险的 |
[06:54] | You don’t know any more about him? | 没有别的资料了吗? |
[06:56] | He went about his work quietly. No family’s come forward. | 他静静地投身于工作 没有家人来认领 |
[06:59] | What about the man you arrested? This preacher? | 那个你们逮捕的人呢? 那牧师 |
[07:02] | Reverend Calvin Sistrunk. | 凯文斯塞克教士 |
[07:04] | He’s got a motive. He’s threatened these abortion docs before. | 他有动机 以前就恐吓过堕胎医生 |
[07:07] | He was carrying this when we arrested him. | 被逮捕时 他带着这个 你认识他吗? |
[07:11] | We’re hoping for an indictment. | 我们希望能起诉他 |
[07:14] | As soon as you locate Dr Prince’s remains. | 只要找得到 布医生的遗体 |
[07:17] | Yes. But that fact hasn’t been released. | 对 但事实并未被发布 |
[07:20] | There have been two identical fire deaths. Neither body’s been found. | 还有两件相同的纵火案 尸体都找不到 |
[07:24] | We’re certain he was in the building. His car was in the parking lot. | 我们相当肯定他在大楼里 他的车在停车场 |
[07:28] | We found his keys where the fire was started. | 在起火点找到他的轮匙 |
[07:31] | He’s been missing since the incident. | 那之后他就失踪了 |
[07:34] | Could be we’ll just be finding teeth and bone. | 只能找找看灰烬了 |
[07:38] | Good afternoon! | 午安 |
[07:40] | Reverend Sistrunk, | 斯塞克教士 |
[07:42] | these are Agents Scully and Mulder. They want to ask you… | 史卡利探员 和穆德探员想问你事情… |
[07:46] | If Dr Prince burns in hell’s fire | 布医生因杀害未出世婴儿 |
[07:48] | for his murder of the unborn? | 而受地狱之火惩罚 |
[07:50] | If his damnation is God’s will? | 这是上帝旨意 |
[07:53] | – Is that what you think, Reverend? – I guess it’s a question of opinion. | 你也是这么想的吗? 那是个人看法 |
[07:57] | In my opinion, Dr Prince’s killer will be linked to two other murders. | 我认为杀布医生的人 也杀了另两个医生 |
[08:01] | How do you feel about that? | 对此有何想法? |
[08:03] | There are those who endorse the killing of the heathen sinner in God’s name. | 有人假借上帝之名 杀害异教罪人 |
[08:08] | But I am not one of them. | 但不会是我 |
[08:10] | Have you been to New York or New Jersey recently? | 你到过纽约 或新泽西吗? |
[08:13] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[08:15] | This clipping, where’d you get it? | 剪报从哪里来的? |
[08:19] | From the newspaper. Obviously, more of God’s soldiers are seeking this man. | 报纸 看来 更多上帝的战士在寻找他 |
[08:24] | – Which newspaper? – The local paper up in Binghamton. | -那份报纸? -宾汉顿的当地报纸 |
[08:27] | Yeah, I remember this one. The man who placed this paid cash. | 我记起他 他付现金刊登 |
[08:28] | 环球邮报 纽约州宾汉顿 | |
[08:31] | – Would you recognise his face? – Might. | -认得出他的样子吗? -可能 |
[08:35] | No. That’s not him. | 不 不是他 |
[08:37] | – Do you have his name or address? – No, we don’t. He wouldn’t sign anything. | 有他名字或地址吗? 没有 他不肯留 |
[08:41] | In fact, he called to place that ad a second week,… | 其实他在隔周 有来电要再登那启事 |
[08:44] | ..so we did, but… he never came back to pay. | 我们登了 但他没来付款 |
[08:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:49] | I’ve got a bad feeling about this case. | 对这个案子 我有不祥的感觉 |
[08:51] | – What do you mean? – Nothing about it makes sense. | -怎么说? -一切都不合情理 |
[08:54] | We’ve got three deaths of identical victims. | 3宗同样面貌的人遇害 |
[08:56] | No bodies, a non-suspect. | 没有尸体 一名没嫌疑的人犯 |
[08:58] | Sounds just like an X-File. | 听起来就像X档案 |
[09:01] | You don’t know who sent you that information. We’ve been set up before. | 甚至不知谁传来资料 我们以前也被陷害过 |
[09:07] | If we were being set up, would we be given this little to go on? | 若要陷害 给的资料太少了 |
[09:10] | There’s something bigger here, Scully. I’ll bet there are more of these guys. | 背后有更大的事 一定还有好几件同样的事 |
[09:14] | – More victims? – Unless we get to them first. | -更多的受害者? -除非我们先抓到他们 |
[09:17] | The deaths follow a pattern. New Jersey, New York, Scranton… | 案发有路线可循 新泽西 纽约 斯克兰顿 |
[09:22] | Then an ad is placed here in Binghamton looking for a man exactly like the others. | 在宾汉顿登这启事 寻找像那些死者的人 |
[09:26] | The killer’s moving in a northerly direction. | 凶手往北上移动 |
[09:29] | Uh… Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[09:32] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[09:33] | The number in the ad, would that be a voice mail? | 启事上面的电话 会是语音留言吗? |
[09:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:37] | – How would you access that? – Well, you’d start by paying the bill. | 要怎么听留言 先付钱 |
[09:47] | Dial the number, then press 1236. | 拨号打通 按1236 |
[10:03] | There’s 24 messages responding to the ad. | 有24个 回覆那启事的留言 |
[10:07] | First caller’s seen the man in the photo in Syracuse. | 第一个回覆者说 见过相片中那人在锡拉丘兹 |
[10:11] | That’s north. | 在北方 |
[10:15] | – Special Agent Weiss. – This is Agent Mulder. | -我是威斯 -我是穆德 |
[10:18] | – I need to enlist your help. – Shoot. | -我要你帮忙 -说吧 |
[10:21] | I’m with Agent Scully. | 我和史卡利要来找你 |
[10:22] | We believe a man in your area may be in danger. | 你那一带可能有个危险人物 |
[10:25] | His name is Dr Aaron Baker. He’s living in Syracuse. | 叫做阿伦贝卡医生 住在锡拉丘兹 |
[10:28] | We need you to sit on him until we can get there. | 我们到达前 请你把他看管好 |
[10:31] | You got it. I’ll call you back with an address as soon as I track him down. | 知道了 我查出地址 就回电给你 |
[11:14] | Your plans will not succeed. | 计划不会成功的 |
[11:31] | Federal agent. Drop your weapon. I said drop it! | 联邦警探 放下武器 |
[11:42] | What the hell…? | 搞什么鬼 |
[12:15] | – Agent Mulder? – Yes. Agent Weiss? | -穆德探员 -是的 威斯探员吗? |
[12:19] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[12:20] | – Did you find Dr Baker? – No, I’m afraid not. | -找到贝卡医生吗? -没有 |
[12:23] | No one’s home. There’s two weeks’ mail in the mailbox. | 不在家 有2星期的邮件在信箱里 |
[12:26] | We may be too late. We should take a look around anyway. | 我们可能太迟了 还是该到处看看 |
[12:29] | Not much to see. | 没什么可看的了 |
[13:28] | – Agent Mulder has arrived. – Send him right in. | -穆德探员回来了 -叫他马上进来 |
[13:36] | – Agent Mulder, please have a seat. – I’m sorry I’m late. I just flew in. | 穆德探员 请坐 抱歉迟到了 刚下飞机 |
[13:40] | – Me? – Syracuse. | -从哪儿? -锡拉丘兹 |
[13:41] | Where you were doing what? | 做什么? |
[13:43] | Agent Scully and I were following up a lead. | 我与史卡利去调查事情 |
[13:45] | – Did anyone authorise this investigation? – No, sir. | -是谁批准的 -没有 长官 |
[13:49] | – Do you have paperwork on this case? – No, sir. | -这案子有签呈吗? -没有 长官 |
[13:52] | We had an understanding with respect to the X-Files. | 对X档案我们有共识 |
[13:55] | Agent Mulder, the people I answer to aren’t quite so understanding. | 但我上面的人 可没有共识 |
[13:59] | Particularly when a field agent is found dead. | 特别是 他们的探员竟然死了 |
[14:03] | What? | 什么? |
[14:04] | Special Agent Barrett Weiss, Syracuse office. | 锡拉丘兹分局的 威斯探员死了 |
[14:07] | His body was found in the trunk of a car | 他被发现死在后车厢 |
[14:09] | in front of a house that you sent him to. | 就在你叫他去查的房子前面 |
[14:12] | It’s impossible. I spoke to Agent Weiss at the house. | 我和他 在那房子前讲过话 |
[14:15] | Save it for your report! | 省着点吧 |
[14:17] | Until this matter is cleared up, your butt and mine are in a sling! | 事情没查清楚 你我都跑不了的 |
[14:20] | And your investigation, official or otherwise, is terminated. | 所有的调查都中止 |
[14:24] | Don’t underestimate the seriousness of this, Agent Mulder. | 不要低估事情的严重性 |
[14:28] | A man is dead. | 人已经死了 |
[14:33] | I want a full accounting on my desk in the morning. | 早上给我 完整的报告 |
[15:00] | – Mulder. – Mulder, it’s me. | -我是穆德 -穆德 是我 |
[15:04] | – Where are you? – I’m at home. | -你在哪? -我在家 |
[15:07] | – Agent Weiss is dead, Scully. – What? | -威斯探员死了 -什么? |
[15:10] | He was killed and Skinner hit the roof. | 他被杀了 |
[15:11] | We’re grounded until he gets a full accounting. | 史金纳禁闭我们除非我们交给他一份完整报告 |
[15:15] | I just wish I knew what the hell was going on. | 要是知道 是什么事就好了 |
[15:19] | – Have you checked your e-mail, Mulder? – No. Why? | 今早看过电子邮箱了吗 没有 为什么 |
[15:22] | I received something unsettling and I wondered if you’d gotten it, too. | 我收到可疑的东西 我想你可能也收到 |
[15:26] | – What is it? – It’s a digitally-scanned photograph. | -是什么? -是电子扫描的照片 |
[15:31] | There ‘s another one, Mulder. His name is Dr James Dickens. | 是另一个人 他名叫迪肯斯医生 |
[15:35] | – And, Mulder… – Yeah. | -穆德 -嗯 |
[15:37] | He’s right here in Washington. | 那人就在华盛顿 |
[15:39] | Stay where you are, Scully. I’ll pick you up. | 史卡利 不要离开 我去接你 |
[16:02] | Agent Mulder? | 穆德探员 |
[16:04] | My name is Ambrose Chapel. | 我叫安布斯杰普 |
[16:07] | I work for the Central Intelligence Agency. | 我是中情局的 |
[16:11] | I need to talk to you about the case you’re working on. | 我想跟你谈谈 关于你在调查的案件 |
[16:15] | – What case is that? – The murder of certain identical victims. | -什么案件? -相同长相对象谋杀案 |
[16:20] | I have a story to tell, Agent Mulder. Believe me, you wanna hear it. | 有个故事 你一定会想听 |
[16:25] | We’ve known of their existence for a decade. | 知道他们的存在 已10年 |
[16:27] | We found out they were in the country last year. | 去年发现他们入境了 |
[16:30] | Who were they? | 他们是谁? |
[16:31] | Vague intelligence reports reveal that, early in the Cold War,… | 不明机密报告指出 冷战早期 |
[16:35] | ..Soviet scientists stumbled on a genetic anomaly | 前苏联科学家研究各组 |
[16:38] | in sets of identical twins. | 同卵双胞胎的反常基因 |
[16:41] | They isolated the DNA material | 他们分离出基因中的物质 |
[16:44] | that gave the twins their facial features, hair colour… | 可影响面貌 发色等等 |
[16:47] | ..and they were able to reproduce it. | 还可以重新复制 |
[16:50] | – Are you saying these men are clones? – By all outward appearances. | 难道他们是复制人? 从外表看来是 |
[16:57] | How did they get here? | 他们怎样来的? |
[16:59] | The programme went by the code name “Gregor” | 那计划的代号是”葛里格” |
[17:02] | the name given to every clone. | 每个复制人都是这名字 |
[17:04] | We believe the original Gregor | 我们相信第一个葛里格 |
[17:06] | came here in the mid-’70s on a German passport. | 在70年代用德国护照入境 |
[17:09] | Using that same document, they were able to bring a small cadre of clones in,… | 同一个护照让 一小队复制人进入这国家 |
[17:14] | ..several of which are in strategic positions in the medical establishment. | 其中几个在各医学单位 占有重要地位 |
[17:18] | For what purpose? | 为了什么目的? |
[17:20] | In the event of war, they would mobilise simultaneously across the US… | 在战争中他们在美国 不同地区同时活动 |
[17:25] | ..to contaminate blood supplies, sabotage pharmaceutical factories. | 可以去污染血库 破坏医药工厂 |
[17:29] | Essentially, destroy the country’s immune system. | 摧毁国家的免疫系统 |
[17:33] | If you’ve known about this for a year, why hasn’t anything been done? | 知道事情已经一年了 为何不采取行动? |
[17:37] | Well, this is where the story gets perhaps even more incredible. | 这才是故事 最不可思议的地方 |
[17:40] | Secretly, someone is allowing the Gregors to be systematically eliminated… | 有人秘密的允许 清除所有的葛里格 |
[17:45] | ..by a man who I believe is a Russian spy-killer,… | 我相信是一个 俄罗斯的间谍杀手做的 |
[17:49] | ..in exchange for the suppression of the programme’s existence… | 为了隐瞒此计划 并且 |
[17:52] | ..and to obtain the science that created it. | 来获得制造的技术 |
[17:55] | What’s your business in this? | 这些事与你何关? |
[17:58] | We share similar sentiments on our government’s policies of denial,… | 我对政府否认事实的政策 同样的反感 |
[18:02] | ..which is why they’ve been trying to contact you. | 所以他们 一直想要联络你 |
[18:05] | – Who? – The Gregors. | -谁? -那些葛里格 |
[18:08] | You’re obviously someone who might protect them | 或许你们能够保护他们 |
[18:11] | and bring these misdeeds to light. | 并阻止这些罪行 |
[18:16] | What makes you think we’ve been contacted? | 为何你觉得 他们联络上我们了 |
[18:18] | Your inquiries into their deaths. | 你在调查他们的死 |
[18:26] | And your response to the ad I placed. | 还有你回应我的启事 认识这人吗 |
[18:33] | We’re talking state-sanctioned murder. | 这些人是 被国家认可谋杀的 |
[18:36] | If we can find them first, maybe the truth can be known. | 若能先找到他们 或许便能真相大白了 |
[18:44] | We know where one of these men may be. | 我们知道 其中有些人的所在 |
[19:19] | OK, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[20:04] | – Who is it? – Agents Scully and Mulder. | -是谁? -史卡利及穆德 |
[20:06] | We’re with the FBI. | 联邦调查局探员 |
[20:14] | – Dr Dickens? – Yes. | -迪肯斯医生吗? -是的 |
[20:16] | I believe you’ve been trying to contact us. | 我想你一直 试图联络我们 |
[20:22] | – May we come in, Dr Dickens? – Uh… | 可以进来吗 医生? |
[20:25] | It’s OK, sir. There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没事的 先生 不必害怕 |
[20:36] | I’ll call the paramedics. | 我叫救护车 |
[20:41] | He’s moving. | 他在动 |
[20:44] | He’s getting up! | 他起来了! |
[20:51] | I’ll call you back. | 我会再打来 |
[21:35] | – You OK? – OK. | -你还好吗? -还好 |
[21:37] | I just got the wind knocked out of me. Don’t lose him! | 只是被撞了一下 快去追他 |
[21:40] | – Go! – OK. | -快去 -好 |
[22:54] | He’s gone. | 他逃了 |
[22:56] | – Where? – He blindsided me. | -去哪儿? -他迷晕了我 |
[22:58] | Went up the fire escape before I could grab him. | 在我捉住他之前 他从逃生梯逃走了 |
[23:01] | I’m gonna go see if I can find a way up on the roof. | 我去看看 是否有路通上屋顶 |
[23:52] | – How are you feeling? – Like I should have used the crosswalk. | 觉得如何? 应该走人行道的 |
[23:57] | A lot better than my phone. | 比我的电话好多了 |
[24:00] | Maybe we should have dropped this case. | 或许我们 该放弃这案件 |
[24:02] | Scully, if our friend from the CIA is right | 如果中情局那朋友说的是真的 |
[24:05] | this is a big national security conspiracy. | 这会牵涉到国家安全大阴谋 |
[24:08] | Our friend from the CIA is about as unbelievable as his story. | 中情局那朋友 就像那故事一样不可信 |
[24:12] | As is everything about this case. What happened to “Trust no one”, Mulder? | 整件事都不可信 记得”谁都不要相信”吗? |
[24:16] | I changed it to “Trust everyone.” I didn’t tell you | 我把它改成 “相信任何人” |
[24:19] | I ran a full background check on this guy. | 我查了这个人的背景 |
[24:21] | Ambrose Chapel is a 17-year veteran, special intelligence clearance. | 安布斯是个有17年经验的 |
[24:25] | He’s the real thing. | 情报人员 真枪实弹 |
[24:29] | Why would a man with his experience need our help? | 为何他会 需要我们的帮助? |
[24:32] | And how could he let a man that he’s been looking so hard for slip away so easily? | 他竟然会让辛苦找到的人 轻易的逃跑了 |
[24:36] | That doctor wasn’t running away from us, Mulder, but Agent Chapel. | 那医生怕的不是我们 是安布斯 |
[24:40] | I think you’re being overly paranoid, Scully. | 你对他太多疑了 史卡利 |
[24:43] | Paranoid. | 多疑 |
[24:44] | Maybe it was Agent Chapel who killed that field agent in Syracuse. | 可能就是他 杀了锡拉丘兹那探员 |
[24:48] | Shall I put that on my report to Skinner? | 你要我把这放进报告中吗 |
[24:50] | I’d be happy for you to explain it to him. | 那你去向史金纳说明 |
[24:52] | Dammit, Mulder, that is not my job. | 穆德 那不是我的工作 |
[24:54] | You’ll pursue a case to the point of insanity… | 你追查得太过疯狂了 |
[24:57] | ..and expect me to follow you. There has to be somewhere to draw the line. | 却还要我跟你一样 界线还是要划清的 |
[25:01] | Three identical men are dead. A fourth identical man is alive and on the lam. | 3个同样的人死了 第4个活着的逃跑了 |
[25:06] | If this case seems like insanity to you, feel free to step away from it. | 你若觉得这种案子很疯狂 那就退出吧 |
[25:10] | An FBI agent died because of this case. | 为了这案子 死了我们的探员 |
[25:12] | Those are the risks we take. You either accept them or you don’t. | 那就是我们要冒的险 接不接受随便你 |
[25:17] | We all draw our own lines. | 我们划下自己的界线 |
[25:24] | I have to show you something. | 我要给你看个东西 |
[25:31] | I got these a week ago. | 上星期买的 |
[25:35] | I stepped in something last night that ate clean through the sole. | 昨晚踩到了什么东西 却整个鞋底都烂掉了 |
[25:39] | Maybe I’m paranoid, but it was | 或许我多虑 但那地点 |
[25:42] | in the exact spot where Chapel said the doctor escaped. | 正是安布斯说医生逃走之处 |
[25:46] | Why don’t you send it to our lab guys for analysis? | 何不拿去实验室分析? |
[25:49] | – And arrange for an autopsy bay. – An autopsy bay? | -顺便安排解剖 -解剖 |
[25:53] | Putting together my report for Skinner, I found something you’ll appreciate. | 我整理了报告 其中有你会感兴趣的事情 |
[25:57] | Whoever killed that agent in Syracuse was so clever, | 在锡拉丘兹杀死探员的人 很聪明 |
[26:00] | no clear cause of death can be found. | 让人找不出明显死因 |
[26:05] | No penetrating knife or gunshot wounds. | 没有刀伤或枪伤 |
[26:07] | No ligature marks or abrasions from strangulation. | 没有捆绑或勒痕 |
[26:11] | The toxicological is clean. | 毒性反应也正常 |
[26:14] | – And the blood work… Well, it’s strange. – Strange how? | -血液检查有点怪 -哪里奇怪? |
[26:18] | There’s evidence of polycythaemia – excessive production of red blood cells. | 有红血球过多症 红血球细胞生产过多 |
[26:22] | – How excessive? – Extremely. | -怎样过多? -极度过多 |
[26:25] | The doctor has it in here that the blood was curdled like jelly. | 医生做的报告说 血液像果冻般凝固 |
[26:29] | As if something caused the blood to thicken or clot prior to death. | 好像死前有东西 导致血液凝结 |
[26:33] | Due to what? | 因为什么? |
[26:34] | Possibly a coagulating agent, but it would have shown up on the toxicological. | 可能是某种凝血剂 但毒性反应却没有迹象 |
[26:39] | Didn’t Agent Chapel say these doctors could contaminate the blood supply? | 安布斯不是提到过 那些医生会污染血库 |
[26:45] | Couldn’t one of those contaminants have been used to kill this man? | 可能就是这类药剂 杀了那探员 |
[26:50] | I don’t know, Mulder. I… | 我不知道 穆德 我… |
[26:53] | There was a doctor’s bag I took as evidence from the apartment. | 我在那寓所 拿了医生的公事包作为证据 |
[26:57] | – Agent Mulder? – Yeah. | -穆德探员 -是 |
[26:58] | Assistant Director Skinner’s looking for you. | 史副局长要找你 |
[27:00] | I’ll be right there. | 马上就来了 |
[27:02] | Check the bag. See if you find anything that connects. | 查看公事包 看有什么关联 |
[27:05] | Skinner’s gonna want to know why you didn’t file your report. | 史金纳会问你为何没写报告 |
[27:08] | What are you gonna say? | 你准备怎么说? |
[27:10] | Just the truth. I got hit by a car. | 说真话 我被车撞了 |
[27:22] | I’m sorry this is late. I had trouble with… | 对不起迟到了 有个麻烦… |
[27:25] | That’s not why I called you in here, Agent Mulder. | 那不是我叫你来的原因 |
[27:29] | Your father’s been trying to reach you. | 你爸爸一直在找你 |
[27:32] | There’s been a family emergency. | 家里有急事 |
[27:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:46] | – Mom? – Fox, is that you? | -妈? -福克斯 是你吗? |
[27:50] | Yeah, I… I didn’t expect you to answer. | 是 想不到是你接电话 |
[27:51] | Why are you at Dad’s? | 你在爸爸那边做什么? |
[27:53] | – Is he all right? – Yes. Let me put him on. | -他没事吧? -是的 我叫他来接 |
[27:58] | – Hello? – Dad? | -喂 -爸? |
[28:01] | I got a message there was a family emergency. | 我接到留言 说家里有事 |
[28:04] | Yes, I received a very strange phone call this afternoon. | 对 我下午接到奇怪的电话 |
[28:07] | I called your mother. | 我找了你妈妈 |
[28:09] | We think you should come here as soon as possible. | 你最好尽快过来 |
[28:12] | – Can you tell me what this is about? – I’ll know more when you get here. | 能告诉我是什么吗? 来了就会知道了 |
[28:16] | I didn’t find anything much to go on, but we’ve got an address. | 查不出什么来 但找到个地址 |
[28:20] | Check it out. | 去查查看 |
[28:22] | – Where are you going? – Home. | -你去哪里? -回家 |
[29:51] | This is Fox Mulder. Leave a message. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. | 我是穆德 请留言 我会尽快回电给你 |
[29:56] | Mulder, it’s me. I need to talk to you immediately. | 穆德 是我 我得马上和你讲话 |
[29:59] | I’ve got some new information on this case. | 案情有新的发现 |
[30:02] | Mulder, I think I’m in danger. | 穆德 我想我有危险 |
[30:04] | I’m in my apartment and I think I’ve been followed. | 我在家里 可能有人跟踪我 |
[30:14] | 麻省西迪斯波利 马塔葡萄园 | |
[30:26] | Your mother needs some time. | 你妈妈需要些时间 |
[30:33] | You said it was an emergency. | 你说是急事 |
[30:47] | She wanted you to come. | 她要你来 |
[30:50] | It’s a difficult time. I appreciate you coming at such short notice. | 是非常时刻 你这么快就来了真好 |
[30:55] | What is it, Dad? | 是什么事 爸? |
[30:58] | The certainty… | 事实成为 |
[31:01] | becomes a comfort that allows you to move on. | 让你继续下去的慰藉 |
[31:07] | We bury our memories so deep after all that has been destroyed,… | 在一切都被摧毁后 我们深埋了记忆 |
[31:12] | ..never expecting… | 从未想过… |
[31:14] | Who is Mom talking to? | 妈在跟谁说话? |
[31:19] | Your sister. | 你妹妹 |
[31:46] | Fox. | 福克斯 |
[31:59] | After all those sleepless nights, now I can hardly keep my eyes open. | 经过那些失眠的夜晚 我几乎睁不开眼睛了 |
[32:03] | You’re exhausted. | 你累坏了 |
[32:05] | We all are. It’s after 5.30. | 我们都一样 五点半了 |
[32:08] | Oh, I just need a couple of hours. | 我只需睡几个小时 |
[32:13] | Try to get some sleep. | 试着睡一会儿 |
[32:19] | – Fox… – Yeah, Mom? | -福克斯 -是 妈妈 |
[32:23] | It is really her. | 真的是她 |
[32:27] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[32:31] | I don’t see who else it could be. | 不然还会是谁 |
[32:36] | Go on, go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[33:26] | Is it too late for a game of Stratego? | 要玩战略游戏 是否太晚了? |
[33:31] | It’s 22 years too late. | 晚了22年了 |
[33:37] | I don’t think Dad could think of anything to say. He just sat here. | 爸也不知要说什么 他就坐在这里 |
[33:43] | So much has happened. | 发生了太多事 |
[33:47] | Where do you begin? | 你从哪开始? |
[33:53] | I must have been nine or ten when I was returned. | 我返回时 是9岁或10岁 |
[33:58] | I had no memory. | 记不得了 |
[34:00] | I was placed with a family who raised me as a daughter. | 我被安置在一个家庭 他们把我当女儿抚养 |
[34:06] | Who were they? | 他们是谁? |
[34:09] | I knew they weren’t my parents, but I didn’t remember Mom or Dad. | 我知道他们不是我父母 但我记不起爸或妈了 |
[34:13] | Or you. | 也想不起你 |
[34:17] | But you came to remember… us. | 但你记起了…我们 |
[34:24] | I started having trouble several years ago. | 几年前我开始有问题 |
[34:27] | It was diagnosed as free-floating anxiety. | 诊断出来是无来由焦虑 |
[34:31] | Nothing worked for me. I hit rock bottom. | 所有治疗都无效 我一蹶不振 |
[34:35] | Until I underwent regression hypnotherapy. | 直到我接受 回朔催眠治疗 |
[34:41] | And it all started coming back. | 事情都回来了 |
[34:46] | The abductions… | 被掳走 |
[34:48] | The tests… | 实验 |
[35:08] | I’m in danger, Fox. | 我有危险 福克斯 |
[35:12] | – What do you mean? – You’ve been contacted. | -什么意思? -你被扯进来了 |
[35:15] | You know there’s a man hunting my father and the other doctors. | 有个人追杀我父亲 和其他医生 |
[35:18] | Your f… Your father. | 你父亲 |
[35:23] | My adoptive parents. They’re only visitors here. | 我的养父母 他们在这里只是访客 |
[35:29] | What people would call aliens. | 就是所谓的外星人 |
[35:34] | A bounty hunter’s been sent to kill them. You’ve met this man. | 有个杀手被派来杀他们 你见过他了 |
[35:39] | His lies to you have caused others like my father to die. | 他的谎言已经害死 好几个像我爸这样的人 |
[35:42] | He won’t stop until he’s killed them all… | 他要杀光他们全部 |
[35:45] | ..and anyone who tries to stop him. | 还有任何阻止他的人 |
[35:49] | He’ll come for me soon. | 他很快 就会来杀我了 |
[36:18] | This is Dana Scully. Please leave a message | 我是史卡利 请留言 |
[36:21] | and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回电给你的 |
[36:24] | Scully, it’s Mulder. Pick up the phone. | 史卡利 我是穆德 拿起电话 |
[36:27] | If you’re screening, pick up the phone. I need to talk to you. | 不必过滤电话 接起来 我得和你讲话 |
[36:34] | Do not, under any circumstances, trust the CIA agent. | 不要相信中情局那家伙 |
[36:37] | Your life may be in danger. Now call me. | 你有生命危险 回电给我 |
[36:40] | She may not be able to recognise him. He has the ability to disguise himself. | 她可能认不出他 他很会伪装 |
[36:44] | – Disguise himself? How? – As anyone. | -伪装?怎么做? -成为任何人 |
[36:47] | – As anyone? You gotta be kidding. – No. | -任何人?不会是真的吧 -是真的 |
[36:51] | You can’t recognise him, but I can. | 你认不出他 但我可以 |
[37:51] | Hello, this is Fox Mulder. Leave a message, please. | 我是穆德 请留言 |
[37:55] | Mulder, it’s me. I’ve left my apartment and I don’t think I’ve been followed. | 穆德 是我 我离开家 应该没人跟踪我 |
[38:00] | I’ll be staying at the Vacation Village Motor | 我会留在渡假村汽车旅馆 |
[38:02] | lodge off the I-90 in Germantown. | 就在德国城外I-90公路旁边 |
[38:05] | When you reach me, | 等你找到我 |
[38:06] | I should have some very important information regarding this case. | 我有对 案子的重大发现要告诉你 |
[39:59] | Wait! | 等等 |
[40:01] | Stop! Federal agent! | 站住 我是联邦探员 |
[40:05] | Put your hands against the wall! | 把手放在墙上 |
[40:07] | – Do it! – You won’t shoot me. | -快点! -你不会开枪的 |
[40:11] | Put your hands against the wall. | 把手放在墙上 |
[40:14] | Now! | 马上 |
[40:16] | You cannot harm us. | 你伤不了我们 |
[40:22] | Sir? | 先生… |
[40:25] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[40:33] | We are the last remaining. | 我们是最后剩下来的 |
[40:35] | Unless you protect us, we are already dead. | 除非你保护我们 否则我们会死 |
[40:41] | Put them in maximum-security protective custody. | 将他们安置到 最高安全监管 |
[40:44] | No visitors, no press, no anybody. | 严禁访客 媒体 任何人 |
[40:47] | – OK? – Yeah. | -好吗? -没问题 |
[40:50] | Can I ask? Who are these guys? | 可以请问吗? 他们是什么人? |
[40:53] | I’ll let you know when I figure it out myself. | 我先弄清楚后就告诉你 |
[41:24] | I should have some very important information regarding this case. | 我会有些关于 那案件的重要资料 |
[41:30] | – Vacation Village. – I need to speak to Dana Scully, please. | -渡假村你好 -请转接给史卡利史卡利 |
[41:34] | Just a moment. | 请稍待 |
[41:39] | I’m sorry, there’s no one registered by that name. | 没有登记这个名字 她一来住房 |
[41:42] | All right, I need her to call Fox Mulder as soon as she checks in. | 请她马上回电给穆德 |
[41:45] | – Fox Mulder. – Fox Mulder. | -福克斯穆德 -福克斯穆德 |
[41:48] | – Yes. – Will do. | -是的 -好的 |
[41:57] | Who’s this message for? | 忘了要留言给谁 |
[42:02] | – I’d like a single for one night, please. – Ah! See what I got. | -一个单人房住一晚 -看看这个 |
[42:30] | 弗吉尼亚 泰尔斯顿 晚上7:05 联邦栅栏 | |
[42:56] | – Whose post is this? – Mine, sir. We’re on changeover. | -谁值班? -是我 现在正在换班 |
[42:59] | I’m gonna talk to the prisoners. | 我要和犯人谈话 |
[43:04] | You wanna get me a coffee? Sugar and milk, no cream. | 给我咖啡好吗? 加糖和牛奶 不要奶精 |
[43:07] | – Do you want me to keep an eye open? – No, just get me the coffee. | 要不要帮你看着 不用 给我咖啡就 |
[43:10] | Yes, sir. | 好 |
[43:40] | – Who is it? – Scully, it’s me. | -是谁? -史卡利 是我 |
[43:49] | – I got your message. – Where have you been? | -我收到你留言 -你去了哪? |
[43:56] | Scully. | 我是史卡利 |
[43:57] | Scully, it’s me. Where are you? | 史卡利 是我 你在哪里? |
[44:00] | Scully? Are you there? | 史卡利 你在吗? |