| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | It’s gonna crash. | 快要撞了 | 
| [00:06] | Are you saying these men are clones? | 难道他们是复制人 | 
| [00:08] | Unless you protect us, we are already dead. | 除非你保护我们 否则我们会死 | 
| [00:11] | – Who is Mom talking to? – Your sister. | -妈在跟谁说话 -你妹妹 | 
| [00:15] | I’m in danger, Fox. | 我有危险 福克斯 | 
| [00:22] | Scully. | 我是史卡利 | 
| [00:23] | Scully, it’s me. Where are you? | 史卡利 是我 你在哪里 | 
| [00:26] | Scully? Are you there? | 史卡利 你在吗 | 
| [00:31] | Scully? | 史卡利 | 
| [00:41] | 美国效忠号潜艇 潜航深度1000英呎 | |
| [00:47] | Sir. | 长官 | 
| [00:50] | Captain. | 船长 | 
| [00:56] | – What have you got? – I’m not sure, sir. | -找到些什么 -不确定 长官 | 
| [00:58] | We picked up some paint approximately two minutes ago. | 大约2分钟前 照到一些图片 | 
| [01:03] | – Looks like it’s just hanging there. | -就停在那里 | 
| [01:05] | – It’s 200 meters below the ice. | -这里是冰下200米 | 
| [01:07] | Looks to be about 80 meters across and it’s noisy. | 大约在80米外 有些杂讯 | 
| [01:10] | – Noisy how? – It’s emitting radio signals,… | -怎样的杂讯 -发出无线电讯号 | 
| [01:13] | ..But it’s just random noise, sir. We can’t detect any pattern. | 但是断断续续 找不出规律 | 
| [01:18] | Get me Pacific Command on the satellite uplink. | 用卫星连线 接到太平洋司令部 | 
| [01:23] | Admiral. I don’t know what we’ve found, | 上将 我不知道发现了什么 | 
| [01:25] | but it appears to be some kind of craft. | 好像是某种飞船 | 
| [01:29] | Yes, sir, that’s correct. | 是的 长官 正确 | 
| [01:33] | But we’re on a cartography mission, | 但我们在执行制图任务 | 
| [01:35] | Admiral. My crew isn’t prepared to… | 组员没有准备去 | 
| [01:40] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [01:43] | Understood, sir. | 明白 长官 | 
| [01:47] | Set a course. Heading 047. | 转向 朝047去 | 
| [01:52] | Toward the object, sir? | 往那东西去吗 长官 | 
| [01:55] | Weapons room. Lock torpedoes on target. | 武器室 用鱼雷锁住目标 | 
| [01:57] | Prepare to fire on command. | 听候命令准备开火 | 
| [01:59] | – Captain, shouldn’t we identify it? | -船长 不必先辨认清楚吗 | 
| [02:01] | – We have our orders, Lieutenant. | -我们已收到命令 | 
| [02:03] | But, sir… | 但是 长官 | 
| [02:17] | The reactor’s gone down. | 反应炉坏了 | 
| [02:20] | – Engine room! – That won’t work. We’re on battery power. | -机房 -没用的 只有靠电池了 | 
| [02:24] | I’m going down there. Prepare to surface at once! | 我要下去 马上准备浮上水面 | 
| [02:30] | Surface into what? We’re under 32 feet of glacial ice. | 浮上水面 我们在32英呎寒冰之下 | 
| [03:27] | 度假村汽车旅馆 马里兰 德国城 | |
| [03:32] | Scully? Are you there? | 史卡利 你在吗 | 
| [03:37] | Scully? What’s going on? | 史卡利 你怎么了 | 
| [03:41] | No. Sorry. | 不是的 对不起 | 
| [03:45] | – Who was that? – It’s a wrong number. | -是谁 -打错的 | 
| [03:49] | – Where have you been, Mulder? – I was trying to reach you. | -你去了哪儿 -我一直在联络你 | 
| [03:53] | I went by your house, but you weren’t there. | 我去过你家 但你不在 | 
| [03:55] | I got here as quickly as I could. | 我尽快赶过来了 | 
| [03:57] | – Why didn’t you call me? – I did call. I couldn’t get through. | -怎么都不回电 -有呀 打不通 | 
| [04:02] | – Put your hands against the wall. – Scully… | -将双手放在墙上 -史卡利 | 
| [04:04] | I said put your hands against the wall! | 我说将双手放在墙上 | 
| [04:07] | – What’s wrong? – Do it! | -怎么了 -马上 | 
| [04:09] | Scully, it’s me. | 史卡利 是我呀 | 
| [04:11] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你是谁 | 
| [04:14] | I’m gonna take my left hand and | 我伸手到口袋拿出 | 
| [04:16] | reach into my pocket for my ID, OK? Don’t shoot me. | 身份证明 别开枪 | 
| [04:19] | – I got shot once and I didn’t much… | -我中过弹可是没有 | 
| [04:21] | – I said keep your hands up! | -我叫你举起双手 | 
| [04:28] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 | 
| [04:34] | That was him on the phone, wasn’t it? | 是他打来的对不对 | 
| [04:38] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪里 | 
| [04:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道 你在说什么 | 
| [04:55] | Scully! | 史卡利 | 
| [05:04] | He’s been here. | 他来过这里 | 
| [05:19] | Your partner is alive. He took her to get me. | 你的伙伴还活着 他捉了史卡利要引我出来 | 
| [05:22] | – But she wouldn’t have just let him in. | -她不会放他进来的 | 
| [05:24] | – She might not have known who he was. | -可能她认不出来 | 
| [05:27] | She might have thought it was you. | 或许她以为是你 | 
| [05:30] | He’ll contact you. | 他会联络你 | 
| [05:32] | He’ll say he wants to | 他说 | 
| [05:33] | make a trade – your partner’s life for mine. | 他要用你伙伴来交换我 | 
| [05:35] | – Why does he want to kill you? – Because I know how to kill him. | -他为何要杀你 -因为我知道杀他的方法 | 
| [05:38] | – How? – By piercing the base of his skull. | -怎么杀 -刺穿他的后脑底部 | 
| [05:41] | – That’ll kill anybody. – Yes, | -任何人这样都会死 | 
| [05:43] | but this is the only way to kill him. | -但那是唯一杀死他的方法 | 
| [05:46] | – I’m fairly sure it’ll work. – Fairly sure? | -我蛮肯定那会有用 -蛮肯定的 | 
| [05:48] | He’s got powers I’ve never seen before. | 他拥有我从未见过的力量 | 
| [05:51] | If it doesn’t work, you could die. | 要是不行的话你就会死 | 
| [05:53] | From what? | 怎么会 | 
| [05:54] | Their blood is toxic. Human exposure to it is fatal. | 他们血液有毒 人类一接触便会致命 | 
| [05:57] | – I know this must seem incredible… – No. No, no. | 我知这看来很不可置信 -不 | 
| [06:00] | That’s just it. It doesn’t | 不会不可置信 | 
| [06:01] | seem incredible at all. How do we find him? | 要怎么找到他 | 
| [06:04] | We don’t. He’ll find us. | 不用找 他会来 | 
| [06:17] | – He’ll call. – You’re sure. | -他会打电话的 -你确定 | 
| [06:19] | – I know what he wants. – And if he doesn’t get it? | -我知道他要什么 -要是他得不到呢 | 
| [06:22] | – I know this is hard for you, | -我知道这对你来说很难 | 
| [06:24] | Fox. – No, it’s not hard. It’s unbelievable. | -不 是无法相信 | 
| [06:26] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 | 
| [06:27] | After 22 years, why come back? | 过了22年 为什么回来 | 
| [06:29] | – I’ve explained. – You’ve explained only what you had to! | -我已解释过了 -你只解释了你要说的 | 
| [06:33] | I know next to nothing about your | 我对你所说的父母完全不清楚 | 
| [06:35] | so-called parents or the man who wants to kill them! | 对那个要杀他们的人也是 | 
| [06:42] | The men you’ve been seeking | 你所说的人是两个 | 
| [06:44] | are the progeny of two original visitors. | 最初的访客的子孙 | 
| [06:46] | Clones who have been attempting | 从1940年后期 | 
| [06:48] | to establish a colony here since the late 1940s. | 复制人就尝试在此建立殖民地 | 
| [06:50] | – A colony? – Loosely. | -殖民地 -几乎是 | 
| [06:52] | The community, by necessity, is dispersed. | 社区需要扩散 | 
| [06:55] | Clones identical to my parents | 与我父母相同的复制人 | 
| [06:57] | live in virtually every part of the country. | 住在这国家的每个角落 | 
| [06:59] | What are they trying to accomplish? | 他们想达成什么 | 
| [07:02] | It’s their belief that our | 他们相信我们 | 
| [07:03] | stewardship of the planet is being forsaken… | 星球的主宰权荒废了 | 
| [07:06] | ..And that, by default, they’ll become the natural heirs. | 自然而然 他们将成为继承人 | 
| [07:09] | And in the meantime? | 现在呢 | 
| [07:11] | Through hybridisation they’ve been erasing that aspect | 混种后他们可以消除 | 
| [07:14] | which has forced them to scatter: | 令他们分散的原因 | 
| [07:17] | ..Their identical natures. | 就是相同的长相 | 
| [07:20] | All the clones worked in abortion clinics. Why? | 所有复制人 都在做堕胎工作 为什么 | 
| [07:23] | Access to foetal tissue. | 获取胚胎组织 | 
| [07:24] | Though the biologies are incompatible,… | 即使生理特性不相容 | 
| [07:27] | ..They finally found a way | 他们终于找到一个 | 
| [07:28] | to combine human DNA with alien DNA. | 混合人类与外星人基因的方法 | 
| [07:33] | And this man… Why has he been sent to kill them? | 那个人 为何会被派来杀他们 | 
| [07:37] | The experiments weren’t sanctioned. | 实验没被批准 | 
| [07:39] | It was considered a dilution of their species, | 那被认为是稀释种族纯度 | 
| [07:42] | a pollution of their race. | 会污染他们种族 | 
| [07:44] | So a bounty hunter was | 所以重金礼聘杀手 | 
| [07:45] | dispatched to destroy them and terminate the colony. | 来摧毁他们与殖民地 | 
| [07:49] | That’s a good story. But I’ve heard a lot of good stories lately. | 好故事 最近听到的都是好故事 | 
| [07:55] | I’ve got no reason to lie to you. | 我没理由要骗你 | 
| [08:00] | I’m your sister, Fox. You have to trust me. | 我是你妹妹 福克斯 你要相信我 | 
| [08:24] | Who is it? | 是谁 | 
| [08:28] | Skinner. | 史金纳 | 
| [08:37] | – Mulder? – The door’s open. | -穆德 -门没关 | 
| [09:03] | Make yourself at home. | 请别客气 | 
| [09:07] | What’s going on, Agent Mulder? Why are the lights out? | 这里怎么了 为何灯关着 | 
| [09:10] | Orders from my ophthalmologist. | 我的眼科医生要求的 | 
| [09:14] | – Are you all right? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我很好 | 
| [09:17] | I’ve been trying to reach you and Agent Scully. | 我一直 在联络你和史探员 | 
| [09:20] | I haven’t checked my messages. | 我没有听留言 | 
| [09:24] | Agent Scully incarcerated | 史卡利监禁了4个人 | 
| [09:25] | four men with the federal marshal’s office… | 在联邦保安局 | 
| [09:27] | ..And those men are now missing. | 那些人现在失踪了 | 
| [09:30] | It’s all right. It’s not him. | 没关系 不是他 | 
| [09:33] | What the hell is going on here, Mulder? | 到底是怎么回事 | 
| [09:36] | – This is my sister. Samantha Mulder. – What? | -她是我妹妹 莎曼 -什么 | 
| [09:40] | I’ve no time to explain. Agent Scully is missing. | 没时间解释了 史探员失踪了 | 
| [09:43] | What do you mean, missing? | 什么意思 失踪了 | 
| [09:48] | – Hello. – Mulder, it’s me. | -喂 -穆德 是我 | 
| [09:50] | – Scully, where are you? | -你在哪 | 
| [09:51] | – I don’t know. I’m in a telephone booth. | -我不知道 我在电话亭 | 
| [09:54] | He’s got my gun, Mulder. He says | 他抢了我的枪 | 
| [09:55] | he’ll kill me if you don’t give him what he wants. | 说你若不交出他要的就杀了我 | 
| [09:58] | – What does he want? – A woman who is with you. | -他要什么 -跟你一起的女人 | 
| [10:02] | He says you’ll know what I’m talking about. | 他说 你知道我在说什么 | 
| [10:06] | – Tell him we’ll negotiate. – He doesn’t wanna negotiate. | -叫他来谈判 -他不要谈判 | 
| [10:10] | – He says he wants to make a trade. | -他要做个交换 | 
| [10:12] | – All right, let me speak to him! | -让我跟他说 | 
| [10:14] | He says be at Memorial Bridge in Bethesda in one hour. | 他要你一小时后到 贝斯达纪念大桥 | 
| [10:17] | – Scully, I need more time than that. – Mulder… | -我需要多点时间 -穆德… | 
| [10:23] | Where is she? What’s this negotiation? | 她在哪 谈判什么 | 
| [10:25] | We don’t have any time. If I | 没有时间了 | 
| [10:27] | ever needed your help, your trust, I need it now. | 我需要你的信任与帮助 | 
| [10:49] | Mulder’s in position. | 穆德就位了 | 
| [10:55] | We just need to make him think we’re gonna make a trade. | 要让他觉得 我们要交换人质 | 
| [10:59] | – We just need one shot. – To the base of the neck. | -只要一枪 -打中后脑颈部 | 
| [11:01] | These guys can hollow out a dime at 200 yards. | 他们在200码外 也能射中一分钱硬币 | 
| [11:08] | Now, Samantha… | 好 莎蔓 | 
| [11:11] | Do not take any unnecessary risks out there. | 别冒没必要的险 | 
| [11:43] | Scully? | 史卡利 | 
| [11:56] | Bring her out. | 带她出来 | 
| [12:37] | Take your shot when you got it. | 瞄准好就开枪 | 
| [12:53] | Step close. Right up close. | 靠近点 走近些 | 
| [13:05] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 | 
| [13:07] | – Yeah? – I’m OK. | -真的 -我很好 | 
| [13:29] | Samantha! | 莎曼 | 
| [13:32] | I lost the shot. | 打不中 | 
| [13:37] | There’s no way out. We got both sides of the bridge covered. | 你跑不了 桥的两边都被包围了 | 
| [13:43] | Now let her go! | 放她走 | 
| [13:45] | – Tell me where she is. – Let her go! | -告诉我她在哪 -放她走 | 
| [14:04] | Samantha! | 莎曼 | 
| [14:10] | Samantha! | 莎曼 | 
| [14:19] | Spread it out. | 分散开来 | 
| [14:23] | Clear. | 没有东西 | 
| [14:26] | There’s some debris under the bridge. | 桥下有飘流物 | 
| [14:34] | – Mulder… – You should be in the hospital, Scully. | -穆德 -你该留在医院的 | 
| [14:37] | I was discharged an hour ago. | 我1小时前出院了 | 
| [14:39] | – Have they found anything yet? – Nothing yet. | -有找到什么吗 -还没有 | 
| [14:43] | Do you think she could have survived? | 你认为她还活着吗 | 
| [14:47] | – Maybe she went into hypothermic shock. | -或许 -可能她被冻昏了 | 
| [14:50] | I’ve heard about people that have | 听说过有人在这样的水温 | 
| [14:52] | lived after being in water like this eight to ten hours. | 活过8至10小时 | 
| [14:55] | Mulder, why didn’t you tell me on the phone that it was her? | 为何在电话里 你不告诉我是她 | 
| [14:59] | – I couldn’t tell you. – Why not? | -我不能告诉你 -为什么不能 | 
| [15:04] | Because you’d never let me go through with it. | 因为 我没机会把话讲完 | 
| [15:08] | – Are you sure that it’s your sister? | -你肯定她是你妹妹 | 
| [15:10] | – Why would you even question me on that? | -为何问这样的问题 | 
| [15:12] | Because back at the motel it was you. But it wasn’t you. | 因为在旅馆我以为是你 但原来不是 | 
| [15:16] | Well, it was her! | 真的是她 | 
| [15:18] | – Then who is this man and where’s he… – He’s an alien. | -那个又是谁 -他是外星人 | 
| [15:23] | – Is that what you’re gonna tell Skinner? | -这是你要告诉史金纳的吗 | 
| [15:25] | – I already told him. That was easy. | -我已经说了 | 
| [15:27] | Now I gotta tell my father. | 我要去通知我爸爸 | 
| [15:35] | You didn’t have me come all this way to give me good news. | 你要我远道而来 却没有好消息 | 
| [15:42] | What is it, Fox? | 怎么了 福克斯 | 
| [15:49] | Samantha’s gone… Dad. | 莎曼不见了 爸 | 
| [15:55] | I lost her. | 找不到她 | 
| [16:01] | What do you mean, you lost her? | 什么意思 找不到 | 
| [16:08] | There was a man. | 有个人 | 
| [16:14] | He was holding my partner hostage in exchange for Samantha. | 胁持我的伙伴 做人质交换莎曼 | 
| [16:20] | You let this man take your sister. | 你让那人带走你妹妹 | 
| [16:23] | Isn’t that what you’re trying to tell me? | 是这样吗 | 
| [16:27] | I can’t explain it to you, but, um… | 我无法向你解释 但是 | 
| [16:31] | I believed I was doing the right thing, Dad. | 我相信我做的是对的 爸爸 | 
| [16:38] | Was this your decision? | 是你决定的吗 | 
| [16:44] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [16:50] | I’ll tell Mom. | 我会告诉妈妈 | 
| [16:53] | Do you realise what losing | 你知道再次失去她 | 
| [16:55] | her again is going to do to your mother? | 对你妈会怎么样 | 
| [17:04] | Do you? | 你知道吗 | 
| [17:14] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 | 
| [17:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [17:22] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [17:36] | Your sis… | 你妹妹 | 
| [17:38] | Samantha left this at the house for you. | 莎曼留下这个在屋里 给你的 | 
| [18:09] | 马里兰州洛威尔 妇女健康服务诊所 | |
| [18:20] | – Mulder. – Mulder, it’s me. | -我是穆德 -穆德 是我 | 
| [18:24] | Scully, she left a path in | 她留了条线索 | 
| [18:25] | case we got separated. I think she’s alive. | 我想她还活着 | 
| [18:27] | Mulder, I think you should come back as soon as you can. | 你应该尽快赶回来 | 
| [18:34] | It’s your sister. | 你妹妹 | 
| [18:36] | We just pulled her body out of the river. | 刚从河里捞起来 | 
| [18:44] | Mulder, I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 | 
| [18:49] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -肯定吗 -是的 | 
| [18:53] | You know… | 你知道吗 | 
| [18:55] | Whatever you’re feeling, you can’t blame yourself. | 不论你觉得如何 不要自责 | 
| [18:59] | What about a second body? Did you find a second body? | 第2具尸体呢 有第2具尸体吗 | 
| [19:04] | No, not yet. | 还没有 | 
| [19:07] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶过来 | 
| [19:15] | – Agent Scully, something you need to see. – What is it? | -史探员 你来看看 -看什么 | 
| [19:18] | It’s the body we pulled from the water. | 是刚捞上来的尸体 | 
| [19:21] | Something strange is happening. | 怪事发生了 | 
| [20:27] | Federal agent. Keep your hands | 联邦探员 把手举起让我看见 | 
| [20:29] | where I can see them and turn around. Slowly. | 慢慢转身 | 
| [20:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [20:45] | – She’s dead, isn’t she? – What the hell is going on? | -她死了是不是 -怎么一回事 | 
| [20:48] | Come, please. There’s not much time. | 请过来 时间不多了 | 
| [20:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [20:55] | Please. | 请 | 
| [21:14] | – It was all a lie. – We needed your help. | -那全都是谎言 -我们需要你帮忙 | 
| [21:17] | – We knew you could be manipulated. | -我们知道你会受操纵 | 
| [21:19] | – He’ll be coming. We must hurry now. | -他要来了 我们要赶快 | 
| [21:22] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [21:26] | The man who’s been sent to kill us. | 被派来杀我们的人 | 
| [21:30] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 | 
| [21:32] | – How do you know? – He was shot. In the back of the neck! | -你怎么知道 -他被射中 在后颈 | 
| [21:35] | – How did he die? – He fell off a bridge. | -他怎么死的 -他掉下桥 | 
| [21:40] | With one of you. | 和你们其中一个 在一起 | 
| [21:43] | Then we don’t know for sure. You could have been followed. | 那就无法肯定了 你可能被跟踪了 | 
| [21:47] | Come with me. This way, Agent Mulder. | 跟我来 这边 穆德探员 | 
| [22:05] | The rest of us are dispensable. | 我们剩下的人 都是消耗品 | 
| [22:09] | She was the first. The one from which we all came. | 她是第一个 我们都是从她而来的 | 
| [22:12] | The one you must save. | 你一定要救她 | 
| [22:22] | I’m not your saviour. | 我不是你们的救世主 | 
| [22:23] | You must help us. You have no choice. | 你必须帮我们 别无选择 | 
| [22:26] | No, I… I do have a choice. | 不 我可以选择 | 
| [22:30] | My choice is to walk outta here. | 我的选择是离开这里 | 
| [22:34] | We know where your sister is. | 我们知道 你妹妹在哪里 | 
| [22:37] | Ask yourself, Agent Mulder, | 问问你自己 穆德探员 | 
| [22:39] | how else would we know so much about her? | 我们怎么会如此了解她 | 
| [22:46] | He’s here. | 他来了 | 
| [23:37] | I found one! | 找到一个 | 
| [23:40] | Sir, we’re gonna get you outta here! | 先生 我们把你弄出去 | 
| [23:43] | – What about the others? | -其他人 | 
| [23:44] | – We got real lucky. There are no others. | -算你走运 没有别人了 | 
| [23:47] | No, wait! There were women in here. | 不 等等 还有女人在里面 | 
| [23:50] | We looked. You’re the only one. | 我们看过了 只剩下你了 | 
| [23:52] | No! Keep looking! | 不 再找找看 | 
| [23:55] | 华盛顿特区 联邦调查局总部 | |
| [23:58] | After treatment for smoke inhalation,… | 经过浓烟呛伤治疗后 | 
| [24:01] | ..Agent Mulder was released from Samaritan Hospital | 穆德探员 已经 | 
| [24:03] | in satisfactory condition. | 出院了 | 
| [24:06] | At his request, the abortion clinic where he was found | 发现他所在的堕胎诊所 | 
| [24:09] | has been searched repeatedly… | 经过反覆搜寻 | 
| [24:11] | ..But the bodies of the women he insists perished were not found. | 但找不到 他所说的丧生女人 | 
| [24:14] | My report on this case remains incomplete. | 此案件报告仍未完成 | 
| [24:17] | Many aspects continue to defy explanation,… | 许多方面仍无法解释 | 
| [24:21] | ..Including the identities of the identical men and women. | 包括那些 长相相同男女的身份 | 
| [24:24] | Agent Mulder’s claim of alien origins cannot be substantiated. | 穆德探员声称是 外星人的说法未能被证实 | 
| [24:29] | The suspect in their disappearances is still at large. | 涉及让他们消失 的疑犯仍然在逃 | 
| [24:32] | He has now been charged with | 现在被控杀害 | 
| [24:34] | the death of FBI Special Agent Barrett Weiss,… | FBI威斯探员 | 
| [24:36] | ..Whose body is quarantined at the | 目前探员尸体已被 | 
| [24:38] | Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases. | 美国传染疾病研究院所隔离 | 
| [24:42] | His cause of death involved a thickening of the blood. | 他的死因 起于血液过度浓稠 | 
| [24:45] | We now believe he was subjected to a virulent strain of virus… | 现在被证实 死于剧毒的病毒 | 
| [24:48] | ..Whose origin and behaviour are also unexplainable. | 但其来源与特性 也无法解释 | 
| [24:51] | It is my hope that further analysis of this contagion | 我认为深入分析此接触传染 | 
| [24:54] | will aid in the solution of this case. | 将会有助于破案 | 
| [24:57] | – This is a retrovirus? – Yes. | -是逆转录病毒吗 -对 | 
| [24:59] | But we’ve never seen anything like it. | 但从未见过这一种 | 
| [25:02] | Do you recognise it? | 你认得出来吗 | 
| [25:05] | Was the thickening of the | 血稠是因病毒 | 
| [25:06] | blood an immunological response to the virus? | 而起的免疫反应吗 | 
| [25:09] | Apparently. Exposure to it | 病毒侵入引发了 | 
| [25:11] | triggers a massive production of red blood cells. | 红血球大量产生 | 
| [25:14] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 | 
| [25:15] | We took a second culture and were able to control its growth. | 做了第2次培养 可以控制其生长 | 
| [25:19] | What did you do? | 怎么做的 | 
| [25:25] | – So the virus is inhibited by cold. – Knocked out by it! | 只是降了摄氏3度 -可以清除掉 | 
| [25:28] | For some reason this | 这病毒因某种原因 | 
| [25:30] | retrovirus goes dormant at cold temperatures. | 在低温下会进入休眠状态 | 
| [25:34] | We pulled a body from the river that was chilled near freezing. | 从接近冰点的河里 捞出的尸体 | 
| [25:38] | When it started to thaw, it began to corrode. | -退冰后就开始腐化 | 
| [25:40] | Corrode? | -腐化 | 
| [25:42] | If you find out anything else, | 再查出什么 | 
| [25:44] | you let me know as soon as possible. | 马上通知我 | 
| [25:50] | 华盛顿特区 肯尼迪中心 | |
| [26:02] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 | 
| [26:05] | – How was the opera? – I’ve never slept better. | -歌剧怎么样 -我睡的很香 | 
| [26:08] | I don’t like these hasty public meetings, Agent Mulder. | 这样匆忙公开会面 不太好 | 
| [26:11] | – I’m sorry. I need your help. | -我需要你的协助 | 
| [26:13] | – It’s over. The fat lady is singing. | -都完了 还要怎么样 | 
| [26:16] | I need to know what you know. | 我要知道你所知的 | 
| [26:18] | – OK. They’re all dead. – No! | -好 他们全死光了 -不 | 
| [26:21] | One of them is alive. | 有1个活着 | 
| [26:22] | The one who was sent to kill them. Where is he? | 那被派来的杀手 他在哪 | 
| [26:26] | A nuclear submarine located | 一艘核潜艇 | 
| [26:27] | his craft in the Beaufort Sea five days ago. | 在比弗海找到飞艇的位置 | 
| [26:30] | They were ordered to destroy it, but were disabled. | 他们受命去进行摧毁 但却被反制住 | 
| [26:33] | An attack fleet left Anchorage | 攻击舰队今早从安克拉治 | 
| [26:35] | this morning to make sure this man does not leave. | 出发去阻止那人离开 | 
| [26:39] | I gotta get up there. | 我得赶去那儿 | 
| [26:41] | You’ll only win the war | 挑对的战争 | 
| [26:42] | if you pick the right battles, Agent Mulder. | 你才会赢 穆德探员 | 
| [26:45] | This is a battle you can’t win. | 这场战争你赢不了的 | 
| [26:55] | Mulder, it’s me. Are you there? | 穆德 是我 你在吗 | 
| [27:37] | Scully – when you get this | 史卡利 当你见到这留言 | 
| [27:39] | message I’ll be too far away for you to stop me,… | 我已远去 你无法阻止我了 | 
| [27:45] | I won ‘t let you jeopardise your | 但我要去的地方 是我不容你跟来的 | 
| [27:47] | life and your career for reasons | 我不愿因纯粹个人的事情 | 
| [27:49] | purely personal to me. | 而伤害你的生命与事业 | 
| [27:51] | You were right, Scully. | 你是对的 史卡利 | 
| [27:52] | You said a line has to be drawn somewhere. | 有些事情是得划清界线的 | 
| [27:55] | And I’m drawing it for you here. | 所以我得为你划出来 | 
| [27:58] | I’ll contact you when I can. | 可能的话我会联络你 | 
| [28:04] | Sir? | 长官 | 
| [28:09] | I’m sorry to come unannounced, | 抱歉未经知会进来 | 
| [28:11] | sir, but your assistant wasn’t at her desk. | 你的助理不在 | 
| [28:14] | What is it, Scully? | 有什么事 | 
| [28:15] | May we speak off the record, sir? | 内容可以不被纪录吗 长官 | 
| [28:20] | – About? – Agent Mulder. | -什么事 -是穆德探员 | 
| [28:30] | He’s gone. | 他走了 | 
| [28:33] | – Where? – I don’t know. I was hoping you’d tell me. | -去哪儿了 -我还希望你能告诉我 | 
| [28:38] | Agent Mulder told me he was going | 他说他想休假 | 
| [28:40] | to take some time off after what he’d been through. | 他要处里过去的一些事 | 
| [28:43] | He told me the same thing, but I | 他对我也这么说 | 
| [28:45] | don’t think this matter with his sister is settled. | 但我觉得他妹妹的事还未完 | 
| [28:49] | Sir, is there any way that | 长官 你有没有非官方渠道 | 
| [28:51] | you can reach him through unofficial channels? | 可以找到他 | 
| [29:02] | Agent Scully, you and I both have | 你与我对联邦调查局 | 
| [29:03] | a greater responsibility to consider – to the FBI. | 都有很大的责任 | 
| [29:06] | Mulder’s actions are in violation of his duties, | 穆德探员的行动 | 
| [29:09] | his oath of trust and Bureau protocol. | 违反了他的职务与规定 | 
| [29:11] | – He’s risked my position, | -危及我的职位及你的生命… | 
| [29:13] | your life… – Agent Mulder saved my life! | -穆德探员救了我 | 
| [29:17] | If he wanted or expected you to do the same, | 若他想要或期望你做同样的事 | 
| [29:19] | he would have told you where he was going. | 他会告诉你他要去哪儿 | 
| [29:28] | Please close the door on your way out, Agent Scully. | 出去时请关门 | 
| [31:02] | Where’s Mulder? | 穆德呢 | 
| [31:04] | Sorry. I must have the wrong apartment. | 对不起 我走错了房了 | 
| [31:10] | Where’s Mulder? | 穆德呢 | 
| [31:13] | – I need to know, dammit! – You’ve mistaken me for someone else. | -我要知道 -你认错人了 | 
| [31:17] | I’m losing time! | 我没时间了 | 
| [31:25] | I’m sorry. I can’t help you. | 对不起 帮不上忙 | 
| [31:40] | Excuse me. | 对不起 | 
| [31:42] | Did you tell her what she needed to know? | 你告诉她 该知道的事吗 | 
| [31:49] | How hard do you wanna make this? | 你还想怎么样 | 
| [31:52] | No harder than it has to be. | 有必要就是这样 | 
| [32:09] | I’ve killed men for far less. | 我已杀过好多人 | 
| [32:12] | You pull that trigger, you’ll be killing two men. | 你一开枪 又要死两个人 | 
| [32:15] | Now, I wanna know where Mulder is. | 我要知道 穆德的行踪 | 
| [32:26] | Agent Mulder flew to Tacoma, Washington. | 他坐飞机 到华盛顿塔科马 | 
| [32:28] | From there he caught a military plane to Deadhorse, Alaska. | 从那里要坐军机到 阿拉斯加戴豪斯 | 
| [32:35] | He used his FBI credentials to charter an all-terrain vehicle. | 他用FBI证件 租用越野车 | 
| [32:38] | It’s still a ten-mile hike across the ice. | 还要穿过冰地10哩 | 
| [32:41] | These are the coordinates of his final destination. | 这些是他目的地的座标 | 
| [32:50] | – How did you get this? – Unofficial channels. | -怎么会有这个 -非军方管道 | 
| [34:55] | Hey! | 你好 | 
| [35:01] | Stop! | 停下 | 
| [35:46] | – Who are you? – Lieutenant Terry Wilmer. | -你是谁 -威默上尉 | 
| [35:49] | Step outta there! | 站出来 | 
| [35:53] | Come out! | 出来! | 
| [36:02] | What happened to you? | 这里出什么事了 | 
| [36:05] | I don’t know. We, uh… | 我不知道 我们… | 
| [36:09] | We just lost power. | 失去了动力 | 
| [36:13] | We… we drifted under the ice for days. | 在冰下飘流了几天 | 
| [36:17] | Then, um… then we hit a, uh… | 后来撞到一个 | 
| [36:20] | Don’t look at me! Face forward! | 别看我 转向前 | 
| [36:23] | We hit a shallow patch and punched through, OK? | 我们撞到薄冰 然后穿了出来 | 
| [36:26] | That’s what happened. | 事情就是这样 | 
| [36:29] | So why did you run? | 那你为何要跑 | 
| [36:33] | A man came. He, um… | 有个男人来过 | 
| [36:38] | He sealed most of the men below decks without any air and, uh… | 他把大多数人关在 没有空气的甲板底下 | 
| [36:42] | And then he started to execute the rest of us. | 然后他开始 杀剩下的我们 | 
| [36:47] | Every… They’re all dead. | 大家都死了 | 
| [36:49] | I, uh… I thought you were him. I didn’t know if you were him. | 我以为你是他 我不知道你是否是他 | 
| [36:53] | How is it you managed to survive? | 你怎么没死 | 
| [36:58] | I hid under the body of the chief petty officer. | 我藏在士官的尸体下 | 
| [37:02] | OK? I, um… | 什么 我.. | 
| [37:04] | I played dead. | 装死 | 
| [37:11] | What’s this for? | 这是做什么 | 
| [37:14] | – What, are you crazy? – No. I’m just tired. | -你疯了吗 -不 我只是累了 | 
| [37:18] | You’re not getting back to your ship until I get the truth. | 不老实说 我不让你上船去 | 
| [37:21] | Tell me where my sister is. | 我妹妹在哪里 | 
| [37:23] | – I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. – Base of the neck! | -我不知道你在说什么 -后脑底部 | 
| [37:27] | Tell me how I can find her and I’ll | 告诉我要怎样找到她 | 
| [37:29] | let you get back to your ship before it’s destroyed! | 我会在你的船被毁前放你回去 | 
| [37:32] | Please… Please, you’re making a really big mistake. | 你大错特错了 | 
| [37:48] | If I wanted to, I could have killed you many times before. | 要是我想 早就杀了你好几次 | 
| [37:52] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 | 
| [37:56] | Is the answer to your | 为了这答案 值得一死吗 | 
| [37:57] | question worth dying for? Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的 | 
| [38:00] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 | 
| [38:10] | Just tell me where she is! | 只要告诉我她在哪里 | 
| [38:16] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 | 
| [38:20] | Can you die now? | 现在你可以死了吗 | 
| [38:31] | Agh! | 啊 | 
| [40:14] | No change in BP or pulse. | 血压和脉搏没有变化 | 
| [40:19] | I’m Dana Scully, his partner. What are his vitals? | 我是史卡利 他的伙伴 生命迹象如何 | 
| [40:22] | – He’s suffering from extreme hypothermia. | -他极度冻伤 | 
| [40:24] | – No! Get him out of the tub. | -不行 让他出来 | 
| [40:26] | – He’s lost all his body heat. | -他已经失温了 | 
| [40:27] | – If you keep him in there, you’ll kill him. | -留在里面他会死的 | 
| [40:30] | The cold is all that’s keeping him alive. | 冰冻才会让他活着 | 
| [40:32] | His heart stopped! | 心跳停了 | 
| [40:34] | – Give me one amp of epinephrine! | -给我1安培肾上腺 | 
| [40:36] | – You don’t know what you’re dealing with! | -你们根本搞不清楚 | 
| [40:38] | He has been exposed to a | 他得到逆转录病毒 | 
| [40:40] | retrovirus resulting in hyperviscosity syndrome. | 会造成高度凝血现象 | 
| [40:43] | – I want you out of my ER right now. Nurse! – Yes. Ma’am… | 请你马上离开急诊室 | 
| [40:46] | His blood has thickened. That’s why his heart is failing. | 他的血变稠了 所以心跳快停了 | 
| [40:49] | His heart is failing because he’s lost all his body heat. | 心跳快停了 是因为身体失温 | 
| [40:52] | No, the only thing saving him right now | 不 唯一救她的方法就是 | 
| [40:54] | is the hypometabolic state induced by the cold. | 透过低温让他维持减缓代谢 | 
| [40:57] | Now, if you don’t do what I’m saying, you are going to kill him! | 不照我的话做 他会死的 | 
| [41:03] | Let’s get him out of that tub now. | 快让他出来 | 
| [41:06] | Charged and ready. | 充电待命中 | 
| [41:07] | – Clear. – Clear. | 充电 | 
| [41:10] | – No rhythm. – No. | -没反应 -没有 | 
| [41:12] | – Clear. – Clear. | 充电 | 
| [41:17] | – I’m picking up a faint pulse. – Yes! | -有一点反应 -好的 | 
| [41:19] | I want a digoxin 0.1mg IV. | 给我0.1毫克强心剂 | 
| [41:22] | Hang a heparin drip of 1,000 units per hour | 点滴每小时一千单位抗凝血剂 | 
| [41:24] | and get two units of fresh frozen plasma now. | 拿两单位冷冻血浆 | 
| [41:27] | – This patient’s not even… – He’s going to make it. | -病患根本没有 -他会活下来的 | 
| [41:38] | Transfusions and an aggressive treatment with antiviral agents… | 经过输血及 透过抗病毒激烈疗法 | 
| [41:42] | ..Have resulted in a steady but | 穆德探员的情况 逐渐稳定 | 
| [41:44] | gradual improvement in Agent Mulder’s condition. | 验血结果证实 他被感染不明的逆转录病毒 | 
| [41:52] | ..Whose origin remains a mystery. | 其来源仍是个谜 | 
| [41:56] | The search team that found | 找到穆德的搜索队 | 
| [41:57] | Agent Mulder located neither the submarine… | 无法找到潜艇 | 
| [42:00] | ..Nor the man he was looking for. | 及那个杀手 | 
| [42:03] | Several aspects of this case remain unexplained… | 此案的许多疑点 仍无法解释 | 
| [42:06] | ..Suggesting the possibility of paranormal phenomena. | 意味着 超自然现象的可能性 | 
| [42:10] | But I am convinced that to accept such conclusions… | 但我相信 接受这样的结论 | 
| [42:14] | ..Is to abandon all hope of | 就等同放弃 | 
| [42:22] | and my belief in an ordered universe. | 了解其背后科学理论之希望 | 
| [42:25] | But this uncertainty has only strengthened my need to know,… | 但这些不确定性 使我更要知道 | 
| [42:29] | ..To understand, to apply | 了解与解释那些 | 
| [42:31] | reason to those things which seem to defy it. | 看来无法解释的事 | 
| [42:35] | It was science that isolated | 因为科学找出了 | 
| [42:37] | the retrovirus Agent Mulder was exposed to. | 穆德探员感染的逆转录病毒 | 
| [42:41] | And science that allowed us to understand its behaviour. | 并且帮助我们 了解其特性 | 
| [42:46] | And ultimately… it was science that saved Agent Mulder’s life. | 最终 还是科学救了穆德的性命 | 
| [43:14] | Hey! | 嗨 | 
| [43:19] | How you feelin’? | 觉得怎样 | 
| [43:28] | Like I got a bad case of freezer burn. | 好像冻伤得很厉害 | 
| [43:36] | How did I get here? | 我怎么会到这里 | 
| [43:39] | A naval reconnaissance squad found you. | 海军侦察队发现你的 | 
| [43:42] | They choppered you to Eisenhower Field. | 用直升机把你送到医院 | 
| [43:47] | – Thanks for ditching me. – I am sorry. | -谢谢你丢下了我 -对不起 | 
| [43:53] | I couldn’t let you risk your life on this. | 我不能让你 为此冒生命危险 | 
| [44:03] | Did you find what you were looking for? | 找到你要找的吗 | 
| [44:09] | No… | 没有 | 
| [44:12] | No. | 没有 | 
| [44:15] | But I found something I thought I’d lost. | 但我找到 我以为失去了的 | 
| [44:25] | Faith to keep looking. | 就是持续寻找的信念 | 
| [45:09] | I made this! | 我做了这个 |