时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 爱达荷相互保险信托 爱达荷州费尔菲尔德 | |
[00:30] | Ok, ok. | 好的 好的 |
[00:36] | Ok. | 好的 |
[01:38] | – What the hell is that? – I don’t know. | -是什么鬼东西? -我不知道 |
[01:41] | Hey, get out of the way! | 离开那里 |
[01:44] | Hey, move! | 快离开 |
[01:50] | Ray’s hurt bad, man. | 雷伤得很厉害 |
[01:54] | Hurry up! Get an ambulance! | 快点 叫救护车 |
[01:57] | This is Wesley Brewer out on route seven. | 这是7号路线卫斯里布韦 |
[02:00] | Looks like about an eight o’clock ETA on that trailer pick-up. | 到拖车交汇处的 预计抵达时间约是8点 |
[02:03] | – This fog’s gonna slow me down. | -车速会受浓雾减缓 |
[02:06] | – 10-4, Wesley. See you when you get here. | -知道了 卫斯里 待会见 |
[02:09] | Mother of God! | 圣母玛莉亚! |
[02:43] | Mom, is it gonna die? | 妈 她会死吗? |
[02:53] | She was just lying there when we found her, Officer. | 我们发现时 她就躺在那里了 |
[04:24] | So you saw nothing when the window broke? | 窗户打破时你没看见什么? |
[04:27] | – No. – Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[04:28] | We heard a noise, like thunder. | 我们听到声响 像雷声 |
[04:32] | Then glass everywhere. | 然后满地碎玻璃 |
[04:34] | OK. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[04:37] | – What’d the janitors say? – They claim they didn’t see anything. | -守卫怎么说? -什么都没看到 |
[04:40] | The security monitors don’t have a recording of anything either. | 安全监视器 也没什么发现 |
[04:44] | Just a giant implosion | 只有一堆内爆玻璃 |
[04:45] | of glass like some kind of giant shock wave. | 像是某种巨大震波造成 |
[04:48] | What they described sounds more like a sonic boom. | 他们的描述 听起来更像是音爆 |
[04:50] | Well, no sonic boom did this. | 没有音爆会造成这样 |
[04:54] | The construction worker who was | 死亡的建筑工 |
[04:56] | killed had his spine crushed like a string of shells. | 整个脊椎碎裂 |
[04:59] | A circular abrasion on his | 他身上的圆形伤痕 |
[05:01] | torso in roughly the shape of an elephant’s foot. | 呈现模糊的象脚形状 |
[05:04] | Other workers said they felt the ground shake, | 其他工人说他们感觉地在动 |
[05:06] | then a faint whiff of animal odour. | 之后微微闻到动物气味 |
[05:09] | If you still think the elephant did this, it defies logic. | 若你仍认为是大象造成的 |
[05:12] | Somebody would have seen it. | 应该会有人看到 |
[05:14] | Well, if somebody would have seen it, | 若有人看到的话 史卡利 |
[05:15] | Scully, we wouldn’t be here. | 我们就不必来了 |
[05:17] | Another vehicle would have left evidence – | 另一辆车提供的证据- |
[05:20] | distress to the metal or paint. I can see signs of neither. | 整台车体都扭曲了 没看到任何迹象 |
[05:23] | I’d admit the possibility of a tornado, | 有可能是龙卷风 |
[05:25] | but it’s not really tornado season. | 但现在并非龙卷风季节 |
[05:27] | I’d even entertain the | 我甚至愿意接受 |
[05:29] | notion of a black hole passing over the area… | 黑洞经过的说法 |
[05:31] | ..Or some cosmic anomaly, | 或一些宇宙异常现象 |
[05:33] | but it’s not really black-hole season either. | 但这也不是黑洞季节 |
[05:36] | If I was a betting man, I’d say that it was, um… | 如果要打赌 我会说那是… |
[05:39] | An invisible elephant? | 一只隐形大象? |
[05:41] | I saw David Copperfield make the Statue of Liberty disappear. | 我看过大卫魔术师 令自由女神像消失 |
[05:45] | – Agent Mulder? – Yeah. | -穆德探员? -是我 |
[05:47] | Ed Meecham, Fairfield Zoo. Sorry for the hold-up. | 艾德米强 菲尔芙动物园 抱歉来迟了 |
[05:50] | We had trouble transporting Ganesha’s body. | 运送甘妮莎尸体时遇到麻烦 |
[05:53] | – This is Agent Scully. – Hi. | 这是史卡利探员 |
[05:55] | – Have they determined what he died of? | -查出他的死因了吗? |
[05:57] | – She. She was a 12-year-old Indian female. | -是”她”12岁的印度母象 |
[06:00] | I figure she ran herself into exhaustion. | 我想她是跑到精疲力尽 |
[06:02] | – How did she escape? – Well, now, there’s a puzzle. | -她怎样逃走的? -这是个谜 |
[06:05] | When I got the call, I expected to find her cage open, | 当我接到电话以后 我以为她的笼子打开了 |
[06:08] | but it was locked, just like I left it. | 但锁就像我离开时般锁着 |
[06:10] | – Any idea how she could have escaped? | -知道她怎么逃出来的吗? |
[06:12] | – No, sir. No signs of tampering either. | -不晓得笼子没有损毁的痕迹 |
[06:15] | I’ve read about something | 我看过 |
[06:17] | called “The elephant rebellion” In zoos. | 有关 “大象叛乱”的事 |
[06:19] | Elephants turning on their keepers, destroying their pens. | 她们攻击管理员 |
[06:22] | – Was Ganesha ever a problem like that? | -甘妮莎曾有类似行为吗? |
[06:25] | – Elephants are very big, very willful animals. | -大象是庞大又任性的动物 |
[06:28] | So you’re saying there were problems? | 有发生过问题? |
[06:30] | The person you wanna talk to about that is Willa Ambrose. | 你该和维娜安布斯谈谈 |
[06:33] | – Ambrose? – She’s a naturalist. | -安布斯? -她是个自然学家 |
[06:35] | She was hired by the board | 去年被监管委员会雇用 |
[06:37] | of supervisors last year to oversee things. | 来监管事务 她是现在的主管 |
[06:42] | In your opinion, the damage here, | 一只逃走的大象 |
[06:43] | could this have been caused by an escaped elephant? | 有没有可能造成这些破坏? |
[06:47] | My honest opinion? Sure. | 说实话吗?当然有可能 |
[06:49] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[06:54] | – What you looking for, Mulder? – A local paper. | -你在找什么 穆德? -本地报纸 |
[06:58] | I wanna see if David Copperfield’s in town. | 看看大卫魔术师是否在这儿 |
[07:15] | Excuse me. We’re looking for Willa Ambrose. | 抱歉 请问维娜安布斯在吗? |
[07:18] | – There. – Thank you. | -在那 -谢谢 |
[07:26] | – Miss Ambrose? – Yes. | 安布斯小姐? |
[07:29] | I’m Agent Dana Scully. This is Agent Mulder. We’re with the FBI. | 我是探员史卡利 这是穆德 |
[07:32] | How can I help you? | -有什么可以效劳的吗? |
[07:34] | A federal employee has been fatally injured. | -一个公家雇员受到致命创伤 |
[07:37] | There is a case around the elephant that escaped from your zoo. | 与这里逃跑的大象有关 |
[07:40] | I understood that the eyewitnesses | 目击证人说 |
[07:42] | said they didn’t know how the man was killed. | 他们不知道那人是怎么死的 |
[07:46] | What we’re trying to determine is how Ganesha escaped. | 我们想要调查 甘妮莎是如何逃跑的 |
[07:49] | – What did Ed tell you? | -艾德怎么说? |
[07:50] | – He found the cage locked, as he’d left it. | -笼子如他离开时般锁着 |
[07:53] | – What more can I say? – A man was found trampled to death. | -我还能说什么? -有个人被踩死了 |
[07:57] | An animal from your zoo was found 43 miles away. | 这里有只动物 在43哩外被发现 |
[08:00] | No one’s looking to place any blame. | 我们只是想找出真相 |
[08:03] | We’re just trying to understand the facts. | 并非要怪罪给任何人 |
[08:06] | This is where Ganesha was held when she wasn’t in her habitat. | 这是甘妮莎在栖地以外 被安置的地方 |
[08:09] | – Who has keys to this lock? – Only myself and Mr Meecham. | -谁有钥匙? -我和米强先生 |
[08:13] | Otherwise, this is a restricted area. | 除此之外 这是个禁区 |
[08:16] | Elephants aren’t good jumpers, if that’s what you’re thinking. | 大象不是跳跃能手 不要以为他们会跳出去 |
[08:20] | No. I was wondering | 我只是奇怪那么大的动物 |
[08:22] | why such a small pen for such a large animal. | 待在这么小的笼子里 |
[08:24] | The zoo was built in the 1940s. | 此动物园建于1940年代 |
[08:26] | The pens and habitats are all too confining. | 围栏和栖地的大小都受限 |
[08:29] | I was brought on to expand and create more humane environments. | 我是被聘来扩建及创造 人道点儿的环境 |
[08:33] | Unfortunately, these things take time. | 不幸的是 这需要时间 |
[08:36] | Those, uh… chains on the ground there? | 地上那些锁链是干嘛的? |
[08:38] | Those are tie-downs. | 那是用来锁脚的 |
[08:40] | They restrict the animal’s movement. | 用来限制动物的行动 |
[08:42] | I disallowed their use when I came here. | 我禁止他们使用这些 |
[08:44] | – Disallowed their use by whom? – It was Ed Meecham’s practice. | -不准谁使用? -艾德米强先生 |
[08:48] | It reflected an old, non-progressive zoo policy. | 这反映出动物园 老旧又不先进的政策 |
[08:52] | How’s your relationship with Ed Meecham? | -你和艾德的关系如何? |
[08:54] | I’m his boss and a woman. Ed doesn’t like it. | -他不太喜欢上司是个女人 |
[08:57] | Would he be vindictive enough to let Ganesha go as sabotage? | 他会不会因怀恨 而故意放走甘妮莎? |
[09:01] | If he did, that would be foolish. | 如果他做了的话 那也太蠢了吧! |
[09:02] | The facility is running at a deficit and may lose its funding. | 单位营业亏损 而且可能会损失基金 |
[09:06] | – Have you discussed the incident with Ed? – No. | -和他讨论过这桩意外了吗? -还没 |
[09:09] | I think Ed’s got enough dealing with the WAC. | 我想WAO的事 就够他忙的了 |
[09:12] | – The WAO? – It’s the Wild Again Organisation. | -WAO? -就是野生回归组织 |
[09:15] | They believe any captive animal is a crime against nature. | 他们认为任何捕猎行为 都是违反自然的罪行 |
[09:19] | They’re gonna have a field day with this one. | 他们对这件事会很高兴 |
[09:22] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[09:25] | The WAO believes only tragedy | WAO认为捕猎动物 |
[09:26] | 建筑工地 24号高速公路 | |
[09:27] | results from keeping animals in captivity. | 只会带来悲剧下场 |
[09:30] | In the wild, an elephant | 在野外 大象的活动区域 |
[09:32] | would roam an area of 20 square miles minimum. | 至少需要20平方哩 |
[09:35] | Ganesha weighed over 5,000 pounds | 甘妮莎体重超过5千磅 |
[09:37] | and she was being held in a 50- by 50-foot cage. | 竟关在2500立方呎的笼子 |
[09:40] | – You consider that inhumane? | -你觉得那不人道? |
[09:42] | – It’s like you or I living in a pickle barrel. | -就好像你住在泡菜桶一样 |
[09:44] | FBI files state you’ve been | 调查局档案显示 |
[09:46] | arrested over a dozen times for the kidnapping… | 你曾多次因绑架而被逮 |
[09:49] | ..Of circus and zoo animals. | 绑架马戏团跟动物园的动物 |
[09:51] | The WAO sees it as liberation. | WAO认为这是解放 |
[09:57] | That would make me an accessory to murder, wouldn’t it? | 这会使我变成 谋杀案的共犯 不是吗? |
[10:01] | Endangering these animals is against everything we believe. | 使动物遭受危险 有违我们的信仰 |
[10:05] | These are incredibly spiritual creatures. | 他们是极有灵性的生物 |
[10:07] | Their rituals and behaviour | 他们的习惯和行为 |
[10:09] | are linked to a past no man ever witnessed. | 连结到人类未见的过去 |
[10:12] | Did you know they actually bury their dead? | 你知道他们会埋葬死者吗? |
[10:15] | They can visit an elephant graveyard centuries old… | 他们可以探访 绵延数世纪的大象墓园 |
[10:18] | ..And know instinctively where their ancestors’ bones lie. | 并直觉地 知道祖先的尸骨在哪 |
[10:21] | What do you think Ganesha was running from? | 你觉得甘妮莎 在恐惧什么? |
[10:24] | You wanna see? I’ll show you. | 你想知道?我就让你看看 |
[10:27] | Get up! Halt. I got him. | 起来!停 行了 |
[10:31] | This is how Ed Meecham treats these majestic animals. | 这就是艾德 对待动物的方式 |
[10:34] | – This is still going on? – Meecham’s a barbarian. | -现在还是这样吗? -他是个野蛮人 |
[10:38] | He’s been torturing animals at the Fairfield Zoo for years. | 他在菲尔芙动物园 虐待动物好多年了 |
[10:41] | We figure he’s still at it. | 我们知道他仍是这样 |
[10:43] | Eventually we’re gonna get some proof. | 总有一天我们会抓到证据 |
[10:46] | We’re here to put pressure on the zoo. | 我们会对动物园施压 |
[10:48] | We’re keeping track of what goes on. | 并记录发生的事情 |
[10:50] | Willa Ambrose claims she’s | 维娜安布斯声称 |
[10:51] | put a stop to most of his old practices. | 她制止了多数的老旧习惯 |
[10:54] | Whatever her intentions, | 无论她的意图为何 |
[10:56] | she’s too preoccupied to know how Meecham operates. | 她太专注而忽略艾德的工作 |
[10:58] | Preoccupied with what? | 专注于什么? |
[11:01] | A lawsuit she’s fighting against | 她为了一只大猩猩苏菲 |
[11:03] | the Malawi government over a gorilla named Sophie. | 而控告马拉威政府 |
[11:06] | Willa rescued her from an African | 维娜10年前 |
[11:08] | customs house ten years ago. Raised her like a child. | 将她从非洲海关救出 像小孩般抚养她 |
[11:11] | – The Malawi government wants her back. – Will they win? | -马拉威政府想要回苏菲 -他们会赢吗? |
[11:16] | This is a perfect example | 这就是人类对动物王国 |
[11:17] | of man’s imperialism over the animal kingdom. | 实行帝制的例子 |
[11:20] | Some craven impulse to turn | 为了自身快乐而将动物 |
[11:21] | animals into objects for our own selfish pleasure. | 变成物品的懦夫行为 |
[11:24] | – I thought you said she rescued this gorilla? | -你说她救了这只猩猩? |
[11:27] | – So she could spend her life behind bars! | -所以猩猩要在牢里度过余生 |
[11:29] | Her obligation should | 她有责任 |
[11:30] | have been to return the gorilla to the wild. | 把猩猩放生 |
[11:32] | All animals should run free. | 动物应该自由自在 |
[11:34] | -Even that means trampling men to death? | -甚至把人踩死? |
[11:35] | Maybe he should go out the way. | -或许他该让开 |
[11:38] | I’m sure he would have if he’d seen it coming. | 如果他看见了 我想他会让路的 |
[11:43] | Thanks for your time, sir, and we’ll get back to you soon. | 谢谢你拨出时间 我们会再与你联络 |
[11:59] | – It’s all happening at the zoo, | -事情都发生在动物园 |
[12:00] | Scully. – Well, we found our suspects. | -我们有嫌犯了 |
[12:02] | – You think they busted out Ganesha? | -你认为他们放走甘妮莎? |
[12:04] | – You heard him. “Animals should run free.” | -“动物应该自由自在” |
[12:06] | What about the eyewitness accounts, the security tapes,… | 目击者的证词 和监视录影带怎么解释? |
[12:10] | ..The fact that no one saw an | 事实是直到她出现在数哩外以前 |
[12:12] | elephant until it was miles away from the zoo? | 没人看过那只大象? |
[12:15] | The lights at the construction | 建筑物前的灯光亮度 |
[12:16] | site were mercury-vapour, 10,000 candlepower. | 相当于1万烛光 |
[12:19] | They can restrict a man’s ability to adjust to the dark. | 可能限制了 我们适应黑暗的能力 |
[12:22] | And their security cameras are poor quality. | 那些监视摄影机的品质很差 |
[12:24] | A grey elephant may not have | 一头灰色大象 |
[12:26] | registered an image on tape in the dim light. | 可能无法被拍下来 |
[12:28] | I’m not buying it. I think these guys are all talk. | 我觉得他们能说的都说了 |
[12:31] | These guys are dedicated | 那些人就是不怕丢脸 |
[12:32] | to exactly this kind of activity, unabashedly. | 热衷此事 |
[12:35] | – Did you check out the night-vision camera? – No. | 查过夜光摄影机了吗? -没有 |
[12:38] | It wouldn’t surprise me | 如果他们想趁胜追击 |
[12:40] | if they tried to capitalise on their success. | 我可不会惊讶 |
[12:42] | – By doing what? – By liberating another animal. | -做什么? -解放另一只动物 |
[12:45] | Willa Ambrose said the zoo was in trouble financially. | 安布斯说过 动物园正面临财政危机 |
[12:48] | The loss of another big exhibit could shut them down entirely. | 再损失一件大型展览品 可使他们关门大吉 |
[12:53] | All right. You keep an eye on the WAO. | 好吧 你盯好WAO |
[12:56] | And where are you going? | 那你去哪? |
[12:58] | To talk to the animals. | 跟动物们谈谈 |
[13:02] | Beam me up, Scotty! | 照着我 史考堤 |
[13:05] | Did anybody ever tell you the camera loves you, Frohike? | 霍海克 有人说过你很上相吗? |
[13:07] | Yeah the arresting officer of “Free James Brown” rally | 那些抓”解放詹姆士布朗” 集会的警察说过 |
[13:11] | – What’s this costing the taxpayers,Mulder? | -这些花了纳税人多少钱? |
[13:13] | – Uh… about a 150 bucks an hour. | -约每小时150美元 |
[13:16] | Ouch! Almost as much as Bill Clinton ‘s haircuts. | 几乎跟柯林顿理发 的价钱一样贵 |
[13:19] | – Where’s Langly? – He has a philosophical issue… | -兰利在哪? -他有心理障碍 |
[13:22] | .. with having his image transmitted. | 不愿让自己影像经由卫星传送 |
[13:24] | What are you doing in Idaho? | -你在爱达荷做什么? |
[13:25] | I’m in Fairfield. What do you know about it? | -我在菲尔芙 你了解这里吗? |
[13:28] | They got a little 200 there. Lots of strange lore. | 那里有个小动物园 很多怪传言 |
[13:31] | Animals escaping, disappearing. | 像动物逃走 消失 |
[13:33] | – Any idea why? – You’re near the Mountain Home Air Base. | -知道原因吗? -你在家园山空军基地附近 |
[13:37] | Major UFO hotspot. | 幽浮出没的热门地点 |
[13:39] | Weird fact Mulder: no animal in Fairfield | 怪异的事情 |
[13:41] | has ever brought a pregnancy to term. | 在菲尔芙的动物 从来不曾怀孕 |
[13:43] | Not a cub or a chick. | 没有幼兽也没有小鸡 |
[13:45] | The woman in charge has a gorilla that knows sign language, | 动物园的女主管有只猩猩 |
[13:48] | supposedly a thousand words. | 大概懂得1000字的手语 |
[13:51] | If that’s the lovely Agent Scully,… | 如果是可爱的史探员 |
[13:54] | ..Let her know I’ve been working out. I’m buff. | 告诉她我猜对了 |
[13:59] | – Mulder. – Mulder, it’s me. | -我是穆德 -穆德 是我 |
[14:01] | I was right. | 我猜对了 |
[14:02] | I just followed the kid from the WAO to the zoo. | 我刚从WAO 跟踪那家伙到动物园 |
[14:06] | He’s just about to make it over the fence. | 他正试图穿越栏栅 |
[14:08] | All right. I’ll be right there, Scully. | 我马上来 私人土地 禁止进入 |
[15:08] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里搞什么鬼? |
[15:10] | There’s a member of the WAO on the premises. | 有个WAO的人 进了园里面 |
[15:13] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[16:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[16:40] | OK, Sophie. Calm down. | 没事的 苏菲 冷静 |
[17:39] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[17:41] | You have no idea what he was doing at the zoo? | 你不晓得 他在园里做了什么? |
[17:44] | If you’re asking if I had any idea of his intentions | 如果你是在问我 是否知道他的意图 |
[17:47] | ..The answer is simple: not the slightest. | 答案很简单 一点也不知道 |
[17:50] | I saw this camera sitting up there on the shelf yesterday. | 昨天我看到 这摄影机是在那架子上 |
[17:53] | Guess I never noticed it before. | 我从未注意 |
[17:55] | A tiger is missing and a member of your organisation is dead. | 有只老虎失踪 你的成员也死了 |
[17:59] | For such a principled man, | 对一个颇有原则的人来说 |
[18:01] | you show an amazing lack of emotion. | 你的冷漠真令人惊讶 |
[18:04] | If the tiger killed this person, then it was a natural act. | 如果是老虎杀了他 那只是自然行为 |
[18:09] | If I find evidence that he was | 如果我找到证据 |
[18:11] | releasing those animals under your orders,… | 是你命令他放走动物 |
[18:13] | ..You’ll spend the rest of your life behind bars. | 你会在铁窗内度过余生 |
[18:16] | Scully? | 丹娜? |
[18:27] | That guy really pisses me off. | 那家伙真令人火大 |
[18:29] | – Are you OK, Scully? – Yeah. | 你还好吗?丹娜 |
[18:31] | Have you calmed down? | 冷静下来了吗? |
[18:34] | – Have they found the tiger yet? | -找到老虎了吗? |
[18:36] | – No. But I took a look at the cassette. | -还没 但我看了一下影带 |
[18:38] | – He wasn’t killed by the tiger. – What? | -他不是老虎杀的 -什么? |
[18:41] | Unless it’s trick photography, | 除非这是假的影带 |
[18:42] | it was some kind of phantom attacker. | 不然就是幽灵攻击者 |
[18:45] | You saw his body! He was mauled to death. | 你看过尸体 他被抓伤致死 |
[18:47] | He had claw marks on his chest and back. | 他的胸背都有爪印 |
[18:49] | I can’t explain it, either. | 我也无法解释 |
[18:51] | But I know someone who might be able to. | 但我知道有人也许可以 |
[19:00] | Excuse me? Miss Ambrose? | 对不起 安布斯小姐 |
[19:03] | Can we have a word with you? | 我们能和你谈谈吗? |
[19:05] | I don’t know anything more | 除了已告诉警方的以外 |
[19:07] | than I’ve told the police. I have nothing to say. | 我什么也不知道 |
[19:09] | Is this where you keep Sophie? | 这是你安置苏菲的地方? |
[19:13] | – Sophie is ill. – Do you think we could meet her? | -苏菲病了 -我们可以见见她吗? |
[19:17] | We’re not here to try to take her away from you. | 我们不是 要来把她带走 |
[19:26] | Six weeks ago I had to take Sophie out of her public habitat. | 6星期以前 我把苏菲 从公共栖地移走 |
[19:29] | She’d become so withdrawn and depressed. | 她变得沉默而沮丧 |
[19:32] | She’d curl into a ball in the corner of her cage and just shiver. | 她卷曲在笼内角落 而且不断发抖 |
[19:36] | – Did you ask her why? – All the time. | -有问过她原因吗? -无时无刻 |
[19:39] | – What did she say? – Light afraid. | -她怎么说? -光 害怕 |
[19:42] | – Literally, she’s afraid of the light. – She speaks to you? | -逐字解释就是 她怕光 -她和你说话? |
[19:46] | Over 600 words using American Sign Language. | 她会用超过600字美式手语 |
[19:49] | She understands over a thousand. | 她懂得超过一千个字 |
[19:51] | I’ll show you her vocabulary list. | 我给你看她的词汇表 |
[19:53] | – Is this who you wanted to speak to? | -你想要谈的就是她? |
[19:55] | – It’s basic investigative procedure. | -这是基本的调查程序 |
[19:57] | Interview all the possible witnesses. | -访谈所有可能的证人 |
[20:00] | Gorillas are highly sensitive creatures and… | -猩猩是高度灵敏的动物 |
[20:03] | ..Sophie’s use of language skills makes her even more so. | 苏菲懂得使用语言 使得她更为灵敏 |
[20:06] | Why would she be afraid of the light? | -她为何会怕光? |
[20:08] | You’ve heard about the Malawi government. | -你已听过马拉威政府的事 |
[20:11] | Sophie could be taken | 苏菲可能会被带走 |
[20:13] | away from me and I think that she knows that. | 而我认为她知道此事 |
[20:15] | – Are these Sophie’s? – Yes. | -这些是苏菲画的吗? -是 |
[20:18] | What do you think they mean? | 这些是表达什么意思? |
[20:20] | Until recently, Sophie desperately wanted a baby. | 直到最近 苏菲很想要个小孩 |
[20:23] | The brown object in the centre is her expression of that. | 中间棕色的物体 是她对此事的表达 |
[20:27] | – Have you tried to mate her? – We were looking for a partner,… | -你曾帮她配对吗? -我们在帮她找个伴 |
[20:31] | ..But under these stressful conditions, | 但在这些紧张的状况下 |
[20:33] | I didn’t wanna put her through it. | 我不想让她这样 |
[20:36] | – Do you have a veterinary facility here? – Yeah. | -你这里有兽医设备吗? -有 |
[20:39] | This is a strange request, | 这是个奇怪的请求 |
[20:40] | but it might help to explain what’s been going on. | 但可能有助于解出事实 |
[20:43] | I’m gonna need your help on this, too, Scully. | 我也需要你的协助 丹娜 |
[20:47] | I hope you know what you’re getting us into. | -希望你知道你在叫我们干嘛 |
[20:50] | I’m pretty sure of what we’re gonna find. | -我相当确定我们要找的 |
[20:52] | This isn’t exactly in my job description. | 这不是我的工作内容 |
[20:54] | Next thing you know they’ll be doing it on MTV Sports. | 接下来他们会在MTV体育节目中依样画葫芦 |
[20:58] | OK, the elephant’s cavity is clear. | 好 大象内腔清干净了 |
[21:01] | I’m ready for you. | 我为你准备好了 |
[21:09] | – The knife’s right down there. – OK. | 刀子就在下面 |
[21:12] | I was told there’s never been | 有人告诉我说这里 |
[21:14] | a successful pregnancy at the Fairfield Zoo. | 从未有过成功的怀孕 |
[21:16] | – You’ve been talking to Kyle Lang. – Well, is it true? | -你跟凯尔朗谈过 -那是真的吗? |
[21:20] | Yes. But I don’t think for the reasons Kyle claims. | 是的 但我不认为 是凯尔说的理由 |
[21:24] | Not because Ed Meecham has done anything to the animals. | 不是因为艾德 对动物做过什么 |
[21:27] | – Why then? – Bringing a pregnancy to term… | -那是为什么? -因为要受孕的话 |
[21:30] | – ..In captivity is always difficult. | -在笼子里是很难成功的 |
[21:32] | – But a perfect failure rate? | -但是完全的失败率? |
[21:34] | I know. It’s one of the things | 这是我来这里时 |
[21:36] | I was determined to change when I came here. | 决定改变的其中一件事 |
[21:38] | Was an attempt ever made to mate Ganesha? | 有为甘妮莎配对吗? |
[21:41] | No. Mating an elephant out of the wild is rarely successful. | 没有 大象不在野外配对 是极少成功的 |
[21:44] | There have only been six | 过去10年 只有6只大象 |
[21:46] | elephants born in captivity over the last ten years. | 是在圈养中出生 |
[21:52] | Here’s the uterine tissue. | 这是子宫膜 |
[21:54] | But I’m still not clear on what you expect to find. | 但我仍不清楚你要找什么 |
[21:57] | You’re right, Mulder. The signs | 没错 穆德 |
[22:00] | in the uterus and the ovaries are unmistakable. | 子宫和卵巢有明显的迹象 |
[22:03] | So, what did you find? | 那么 你找到什么? |
[22:06] | This animal had been pregnant. | 她怀孕过 |
[22:09] | – What are you talking about? – There’s hypoplasia… | -你在说些什么? -这里有发育不全的器官 |
[22:12] | ..And the corpus luteum is ruptured. | 而且黄体也已破裂 |
[22:15] | – That’s not possible. – Neither is an invisible elephant. | -那不可能 -就算是隐形大象也是 |
[22:19] | – What is going on here? – Whatever it is, | -这里发生什么事? |
[22:22] | it’s been going on a while. | -不论如何 已发生一段时间 |
[22:24] | I think you’ll find evidence | 当你的老虎回来时 |
[22:25] | of the same thing when your tiger returns. | 你会发现同样的证据 |
[22:28] | I still can’t believe you bet on the Chargers! | 你下注在战马队 |
[22:30] | 黑塔建筑工地 博伊西市中心 | |
[22:33] | – You hear that? – Hear what? | -听到了吗? -听到什么? |
[22:56] | – Where’s the tiger? – Inside the site. Two men are trapped. | -老虎在哪里? -里面 有两个人被困 |
[22:59] | Put the gun away, Ed! | 把枪拿开 艾德 |
[23:03] | Do you wanna be responsible for another death? | 你想为另一桩 死亡事件负责吗? |
[23:05] | We can capture this cat without harming anyone. | 我们可以捕获这只大猫 而不伤害任何人 |
[23:08] | This is no time for wishful thinking. | 没时间打这如意算盘 |
[23:10] | I’m ordering you, Ed. | 这是命令 艾德 |
[23:13] | Yes, ma’am. Lead the way. | 是 夫人 请带路 |
[23:32] | How’d the tiger get across town without being spotted? | 这老虎是如何 穿过城镇而不被发现? |
[23:36] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[23:37] | but we’d better find her before Meecham does. | 但我们最好 在艾德来之前找到她 |
[24:17] | Hey! Shh, shh. | 嘿 安静 |
[24:20] | It was just here. | 老虎刚刚就在这里 |
[24:57] | It’s all right, Willa. | 没事了 维娜 |
[25:00] | They don’t all talk and draw pictures. | 她们并非都会说话跟画画 |
[25:15] | 直到进一步通知前 动物园不对外开放 | |
[25:19] | This last incident has left the | 最后的事件使董事局 |
[25:21] | board with no choice but to withdraw all funding. | 撒消所有基金 |
[25:23] | If that’s your decision, there’s nothing else I can say. | 如果那是你们的决定 我也无话可说 |
[25:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:30] | It really is a shame. It’s too bad. | 真是惭愧 太糟了 |
[25:45] | I’m out of a job. | 我失业了 |
[25:49] | They’ve cut off all funding. | 他们删除了所有的经费 |
[25:51] | The animals are being shipped out to other zoos, starting Monday. | 动物们自周一起 |
[25:55] | I’m sorry. | 要被船运到别的动物园 |
[25:57] | It could not have happened at a worse time. | -很遗憾 -不该发生在这最糟的时刻 |
[26:01] | You mean for Sophie? | 你是说对苏菲? |
[26:03] | What I had going for me | 我之前拥有的是地位 |
[26:05] | was my position here. Having a place for her. | 有个地方给她 |
[26:09] | Have the results come in on the tiger? | 老虎的报告来了吗? |
[26:11] | Agent Scully did the test. The tiger had been pregnant, too. | 这只老虎也怀孕了 |
[26:15] | It’s impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[26:15] | There’s no chance those animals could get pregnant. | 那些动物 根本没有机会怀孕 |
[26:18] | What if they were artificially inseminated? | 人工授精呢? |
[26:21] | That’s a very fine and complex process. I would have known. | 那程序很复杂 我一定会知道 |
[26:24] | Unless it was done somewhere else. | 除非是在别地方做的 |
[26:26] | – Where? – What do you know about alien abduction? | -哪个地方? -知道关于外星人绑架吗? |
[26:32] | You’re… You’re kidding me? | 你在开我玩笑? |
[26:36] | You think that these animals were taken aboard some spaceship? | 你认为那些动物 被带到太空船? |
[26:40] | I don’t know, but there’s | 我不知道 但很显然 |
[26:41] | obviously some problem getting them back. | 送他们回来时出了问题 |
[26:44] | Due to what may be an astrological variation, | 可能是因为星际变化 |
[26:46] | a trouble with the time-space continuum. | 时空连续产生问题 |
[26:49] | These animals taken from cages are returned | 这些动物是被送回到 |
[26:52] | two miles west-southwest of this zoo. | 动物园西南西方两哩处 |
[26:54] | – Aliens impregnating zoo animals. | -外星人使动物园动物怀孕 |
[26:56] | – Yes, and harvesting the embryos. | -然后获取胚胎 |
[26:59] | – Why? – Maybe their own Noah’s Ark? | -为什么? -可能是他们的诺亚方舟? |
[27:01] | To preserve the DNA of these animals that we’re depleting. | 保存这些人类造成的 濒临绝种动物的基因 |
[27:04] | That’s probably why you’ve | 那可能就是为什么 |
[27:06] | never had a successful birth at this facility. | 园区内从来没有成功受孕 |
[27:09] | It’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最荒谬的事了 |
[27:11] | I understand that you might | 我知道你可能觉得荒谬 |
[27:13] | think it’s ridiculous. Maybe you should ask Sophie. | 也许你该问问苏菲 |
[27:17] | You think… this is what she’s so afraid of? | 你认为这就是她所怕的? |
[27:20] | I believe she’s pregnant. | 我相信她已怀孕 |
[27:21] | And she’s afraid of them coming for her baby. | 她怕 他们来抢走她的孩子 |
[27:27] | Sophie, come here. | 苏菲 过来 |
[27:31] | I wanna ask you a question. | 我要问你一个问题 |
[27:33] | It’s OK, Sophie. | 没有关系 苏菲 |
[27:37] | Come here. | 到这里来 |
[27:47] | – What’s she saying? – She says “Man, woman hurt.” | -她说什么? -她说”男人 女人受伤” |
[27:49] | She thinks you or your partner are going to hurt her or me. | 她认为你或你的伙伴 要伤害她或我 |
[27:53] | Sophie. Man woman are here to help you. | 苏菲 他们是来帮助你的 |
[27:59] | They want to know about Sophie’s baby. | 他们想了解苏菲的孩子 |
[28:07] | – Can I ask her a question? – Yeah. | -可以问她一个问题吗? -可以 |
[28:09] | Will you ask her if she wants to leave here? | 请你问她是否想离开这里? |
[28:13] | Sophie. | 苏菲 |
[28:15] | Do you want to leave here? | 你想离开这里吗? |
[28:22] | She says “Light afraid”. | 她说”光 害怕” |
[28:24] | Sophie, what are you afraid of? | 苏菲 你在怕什么? |
[28:27] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[28:31] | – What did she say? – She said “Baby go flying light”. | -她说什么? -她说”孩子飞向光” |
[28:39] | I just finished off in the infirmary. | 我刚在医务室做完 |
[28:43] | The sheriff’s deputy came looking to serve you papers. | 副警长 来送文件给你 |
[28:46] | I think it’s about Sophie. | 我想那是关于苏菲的 |
[28:51] | – What am I gonna do? – You can’t leave Sophie here… | -我该怎么办? -你不能把苏菲留在这里 |
[28:54] | ..If you want to protect her. | 如果你想保护她的话 |
[28:56] | I’ve nowhere else to take her. | 我没有地方可收容她 |
[28:57] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[29:01] | – Willa Ambrose? – Yes. | 维娜安布斯? |
[29:03] | I’m serving you with a court | 我带来法院命令 |
[29:05] | order to release Sophie into protective custody. | 你得释放苏菲去保护监管 |
[29:41] | – What are you doing here? | -你来这里干嘛? |
[29:43] | – I’ve come to ask for your help, Kyle. | -我来求你帮忙 凯尔 |
[29:46] | – Help with what? – Sophie. | -帮忙什么? -苏菲 |
[29:56] | They’re putting her in an iron cage as we speak, | 他们把她关在铁笼 |
[30:00] | without bars, without windows. | 没有栅栏 没有窗 |
[30:02] | It’ll kill her. | 那会害死她 |
[30:04] | Sophie’s been behind bars her entire life. | 苏菲一生都活在栅栏里 |
[30:07] | Let her go home, to the freedom she deserves. | 让她走 重获应享的自由 |
[30:10] | Freedom to what? Be killed by | 什么样的的自由? |
[30:12] | poachers and have her hands out off as souvenirs? | 被偷猎者杀死 把她双手割下做纪念品? |
[30:15] | – They promised she’ll be in a preserve. | -他们承诺送她去保护区 |
[30:17] | – She’s mine, Kyle. I won’t let her go! | -她是我的 我不会让她走 |
[30:20] | Please, come on. We can find a place for her here. | 求你 我们可为她找个地方 |
[30:23] | – A private reserve. You know people. – No. No. | 一个私人保护区 你人面广 |
[30:26] | That’s against everything I stand for. | 那违反我倡导的一切 |
[30:29] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[30:31] | – What? – Sophie’s pregnant. | -什么? -苏菲怀孕了 |
[30:35] | I don’t believe you, Willa. | 我不相信你 维娜 |
[30:38] | – It’s true. – What if she was? | -是真的 -如果是会怎么样? |
[30:40] | Is the baby gonna live out its life behind bars, too? | 这孩子也将会 在栅栏里度过生命吗? |
[30:44] | Look, Willa, she doesn’t belong to you. She’s not your child. | 她不属于你的 她不是你的小孩 |
[30:49] | She belongs with other gorillas, not selling tickets for a zoo. | 她属于其他猩猩的 不是为动物园卖票的 |
[30:54] | You won’t help me? | 你不肯帮我? |
[30:56] | No. | 不肯 |
[31:29] | – Wanna see something interesting? – Where d’you get this? | -想看些有趣的吗? -你从哪儿得到的? |
[31:33] | I was looking for a pen to finish | 我在维娜的办公室找笔做我的报告 |
[31:35] | my report in Willa’s office and that was in her drawer. | 在她抽屉找到的 |
[31:38] | It’s a small world after all. | 世界还真小 |
[31:49] | It’s OK, Sophie. It’s OK, honey. | 没事的 苏菲 |
[31:52] | Sophie. Sophie. Sophie, don’t worry. | 苏菲 别担心 |
[31:57] | I’m with you. | 我就在你身边 |
[32:04] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[32:11] | 直到进一步通知前 动物园不对外开放 | |
[32:29] | Willa? | 维娜? |
[32:50] | Willa? Are you here? | 维娜 你在吗? |
[33:03] | Willa, where are you? | 维娜 你在哪里? |
[33:11] | Willa? | 维娜 |
[33:36] | I told you. It happened exactly the way it did with the tiger. | 我告诉过你 这和老虎事件是一样的 |
[33:40] | I heard the animals going crazy. | 我听到动物发疯 |
[33:42] | I got up to check on Sophie and she was gone. | 便起床查看苏菲 她已经不见了 |
[33:45] | That’s when I found Kyle. | 就是那时候发现凯尔的 |
[33:47] | – Any idea what he was doing at the zoo? – No. | -知道他来做什么吗? -不知道 |
[33:51] | A witness says that you | 目击者说你昨天找过凯尔 |
[33:53] | visited Kyle’s office yesterday. Is that true? | 是真的吗? |
[33:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:57] | – For what purpose? – Basically, to tell him that he’d won,… | -为什么找他? -告诉他说他赢了 |
[34:02] | ..The zoo was being shut down | 动物园要关闭了 |
[34:03] | and Sophie was being taken into protective custody. | 苏菲也要被送去保护监管 |
[34:06] | Did you ask him to help you take | 你有请他帮你 |
[34:08] | Sophie to prevent her from being taken from you? | 阻止苏菲被带走吗? |
[34:11] | No. That would be against everything Kyle believed in. | 没有 那有违 凯尔所有的信念 |
[34:15] | But he helped you to rescue her originally, isn’t that correct? | 但他最初曾帮你救她 对不对? |
[34:19] | He had a connection to you | 以前他跟你以及 |
[34:21] | and to this animal that went back several years. | 苏菲之间有关联 |
[34:23] | Whatever “Connection” He and I had… | 不管他跟我的”关联”是什么 |
[34:26] | was over long ago. | 那都是很久以前的事 |
[34:28] | But you asked him anyway… to help you? | 但你要他尽全力帮你? |
[34:33] | No. | 没有 |
[34:34] | Then what was he doing here | 那他昨晚在这里做什么 |
[34:36] | last night and why did he give you this note? | 又为何留这字条给你? |
[34:46] | I don’t know. I told you. | 告诉过你 我不知道 |
[34:50] | – Did he make a habit of visiting the zoo? | -他有造访动物园的习惯吗? |
[34:52] | – If he did, it was probably late at night… | -若有 可能也是很晚 |
[34:54] | ..After he’d jumped over the fence like a good WAO soldier. | 晚到像个优秀的 WAO战士跳过栅栏 |
[34:58] | Why don’t you ask Agent Mulder | 你何不问问穆探员 他对此事的看法? |
[35:00] | what he thinks happened? He has a novel theory. | 他可能有新奇的理论 |
[35:02] | Maybe it was alien abduction. | 也许是件外星人绑架案 |
[35:06] | Scully, can I talk to you for a second? | 丹娜 能跟你谈一下吗? |
[35:18] | – You think she’s telling the truth. – Why do you say that? | -你认为她没说谎 -为什么这么说? |
[35:21] | Kyle Lang’s death and the | 凯尔的死及动物的消失 |
[35:22] | disappearance of the animal match the previous incidents. | 跟先前的事件吻合 |
[35:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:27] | And you’ve been pushing this alien abduction angle. | 而且你一直从外星人 绑架的角度做推测 |
[35:30] | – I still am, but Willa’s | -我还是 但维娜的反应错误 |
[35:32] | reactions are wrong. – To losing Sophie? | -失去苏菲吗? |
[35:34] | I think she knows where Sophie | 我认为她知道苏菲在哪里 |
[35:36] | is and Lang died cos he knows what she’s capable of. | 而凯尔因知道她的做法而死 |
[35:39] | – You think she killed him? | -她杀了他? |
[35:40] | – I think she’d do anything to protect Sophie. | -她会不计一切保护苏菲 |
[35:43] | Even wait atop a stack of | 即使是在条板箱上面 |
[35:44] | crates for her former lover to walk underneath? | 等着她的旧情人从下面走过 |
[35:47] | An examination of the body will | 验尸将会带给我们 |
[35:48] | give us a picture of what happened last night. | 事情经过的图片 |
[35:51] | You do that and I’ll check out the warehouse. | 你去验尸 我去检查仓库 |
[37:29] | – Looks like you’re in a hurry. | -看来你在赶时间 |
[37:32] | – Well, there isn’t much to hang around for. | -这里不需要久留 |
[37:35] | I’m afraid there is. | 我想未必 |
[37:38] | I found evidence that Kyle died a wrongful death. | 我发现凯尔 不当死因的证据 |
[37:42] | He was hit with a cattle prod. | 他是被赶牛刺棒打死的 |
[37:44] | There’s gonna be an investigation, | 这将会展开调查 |
[37:46] | so I have to read you your rights. | 所以我得宣读你的权利 |
[37:51] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[37:54] | Kyle surprised Ed. | 凯尔吓到艾德 |
[37:57] | – He wasn’t supposed to be there. – Ed Meecham took Sophie? | -他不该在那里出现 -艾德带走苏菲? |
[38:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:05] | There was no one else to turn to. | 没有人可以求助了 |
[38:09] | Where is she, Willa? | 她在哪里?维娜 |
[38:12] | Ed has her. | 艾德带着她 |
[38:14] | She’s in some building… on the road to Boise. | 她在往布斯的路上 某栋建筑里面 |
[38:28] | Put it down, Ed. | 枪放下 艾德 |
[38:30] | There’s been enough violence, don’t you think? | 已经太多暴力了 不是吗? |
[38:34] | – I didn’t kill Kyle Lang. | -我没有杀凯尔 |
[38:35] | – Put down the gun and we’ll talk about it. | -把枪放下我们再谈 |
[38:38] | I was only doing what she paid me to do. | 我只是收钱办事而已 |
[38:42] | – Where’s the animal, Ed? – Down the hall. | -动物在哪里 艾德? -大堂下面 |
[38:46] | You show me where. We’re gonna go there together. Come on. | 指给我看在哪里 我们一起过去 |
[38:57] | – What’s she doing? – Throwing herself against the door. | -她在干什么? -自己在撞门 |
[39:00] | She’s gone crazy. | 她疯了 |
[39:16] | – She’s scared. – Yeah? Well, she’s gonna kill herself. | -她受到惊吓 -她会害死自己 |
[39:23] | OK, Ed. Well, you’re gonna have to save her. | 那么 你必须救她 |
[39:27] | Take your tranquilliser gun. I’ll be right behind you. | 用你的麻醉枪 我会在你后面看着 |
[39:43] | I’ve only got one dart in this thing, | 枪里面只有一只镖 |
[39:45] | so you gotta get her out in the light. | 所以要把她照出来 |
[39:47] | – Can you see her? – I | -看得到她吗? |
[39:48] | think she’s over in that corner over there. | -我想她在那个角落 |
[39:59] | Hey, Meecham! | 嘿 艾德! |
[40:05] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[40:57] | Mulder! | 穆德! |
[41:01] | Mulder! | 穆德! |
[41:08] | – Ow! – Sorry. Lie still. | 抱歉 躺着别动 |
[41:11] | – Where’s Sophie? – Can we get a paramedic in here? | -苏菲在哪里? -能找个医护员来吗? |
[41:14] | – Meecham? – He’s been arrested. | -艾德? -他被捕了 |
[41:16] | We picked him up on the way to Boise. | 我们在往布斯的途中抓到他 |
[41:18] | That’s how we found you here. | 所以我们才找到你 |
[41:20] | – They took Sophie. – Who did? | -他们抓走了苏菲 -谁干的? |
[41:22] | Where’s Willa? | -维娜呢? |
[41:24] | She’s making a statement about Kyle Lang. | -她在作关于凯尔的笔录 |
[41:26] | I gotta talk to her. | 我得跟她谈谈 |
[41:34] | – Where is she? – She’s gone. | -她在哪里? -她不见了 |
[41:36] | What did he do to her? | -他对她做了什么? |
[41:37] | It wasn’t Ed. She tried to tell me something. | -不是艾德 她想跟我说些什么 |
[41:44] | – What is that? – That doesn’t make any sense. | -这代表什么? -这完全没有道理 |
[41:46] | – What does it mean? – Man save man. | -这是什么意思? -人救人 |
[41:49] | We’ve just received a report | 我们刚接到报告说 |
[41:52] | of a large animal spotted on the interstate… | 一只大动物被弃在州内 |
[41:55] | – That’s her. – She’s heading back towards the zoo. | -是她 -她正往动物园回去 |
[42:17] | – Where is she? – Over there. | -她在哪里? -在那里 |
[42:20] | – What happened? – Animal got hit by a car. | -发生什么事? -动物被车撞了 |
[42:23] | Ran off into the field. | 跑进田里去了 |
[42:37] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不… |
[42:43] | Sophie? | 苏菲 |
[42:46] | Sophie? | 苏菲 |
[42:53] | No, no. | 不… |
[43:03] | Ambrose and Meecham have been charged | 安布斯和艾德 |
[43:05] | with manslaughter for Lang’s death. | 被控杀害凯尔 |
[43:08] | The courts will rule on this | 法庭将会裁决此事 |
[43:10] | matter and justice will no doubt be served,… | 正义无疑会被伸张 |
[43:12] | ..But the pall of a greater tragedy remains. | 但悲剧之幕仍在 |
[43:15] | The motives of the silent visitors | 造成这些事件的沉默访者 |
[43:17] | who set these events in motion remain unclear. | 其动机仍然不明 |
[43:20] | Is it a judgment on a global rate of extinction… | 这是对全球性的动物灭绝率 |
[43:23] | ..That has risen to one | 在本世纪超出自然率 |
[43:24] | thousand times its natural rate in this century? | 1千倍的审判吗? |
[43:27] | An act of alien conservation | 外星人保护动物的行动 |
[43:29] | of animals we are driving hard toward oblivion? | 代表我们很难获得赦免吗? |
[43:32] | And if so, might it follow that our own fate and existence | 果真如此 继之 我们的命运和存在 |
[43:36] | ..Could finally be dependent on | 终将可能依赖 |
[43:38] | the conservatorship of an extraterrestrial race? | 外星人族群的保护 |
[43:42] | Or,in the simple words of a creature | 或如 无法自救的动物所表达的 |
[43:45] | whose own future is uncertain: will man save man? | 简单语言中 人会救人吗? |