时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | 瓜纳卡斯特雨林 哥斯达黎加 | |
[00:44] | Get away! Shoo! | 走开! |
[00:48] | Get away. Shoo! | 走开! |
[02:01] | RBP to field base, come in. | 罗伯托伦斯呼叫基地 请回答 |
[02:06] | Field base, come in, please. | 基地 请回答 |
[02:10] | This is Dr Robert Torrence with the Biodiversity Project… | 我是生物差异学计划的 罗伯托伦斯博士 |
[02:16] | ..Requesting immediate evacuation from Sector Z15. | 请求从Z15区 即时撤退 |
[02:21] | This is a medical emergency. Please respond. | 有医学紧急状况 请回应 |
[02:28] | Repeat: Dr Robert Torrence, | 重覆 我是生物差异学计划的 |
[02:30] | Biodiversity Project. | 罗伯托伦斯博士 |
[02:34] | Immediate evacuation from Sector Z15. | 即时撤退Z15区 |
[04:14] | 弗吉尼亚州 丁维迪 甘巴兰州立管训所 | |
[04:43] | Hey, Bobby! You got some mail. | 嗨 罗伯 有你的信 |
[04:47] | Don’t waste my time, Winston. | 别浪费我时间 |
[04:49] | Both of us know I ain’t got nobody. | -我俩都知道没人会寄信给我 |
[04:51] | Could be those Baptists from Annandale. | 或许是教徒寄来的 |
[04:54] | I hear they’ve been sending fruitcake. | 听说他们会送水果蛋糕 |
[05:31] | Hey, Winston! You think this is funny? | 温斯顿 开什么玩笑? |
[05:34] | What kind of crap you tryin’ to pull here? | 你到底想搞什么鬼? |
[05:38] | Get this thing out of my crib! | 把东西拿出牢房 |
[05:40] | Winston! Winston! | 温斯顿! |
[05:45] | Winston! Winston! | 温斯顿! |
[06:13] | – When was he exposed? – 18 hours ago. | -几时出现这现象的? -18小时前 |
[06:19] | It incubated so quickly. | 这么快就孵出来了 |
[06:21] | Where’s the prison doc? I wanna see the prison doc. | 监狱医生在哪? 我要看医生 |
[06:26] | We’re specialists, Mr Torrence. | 托伦斯先生 我们是专家 |
[06:29] | What’s wrong with me? | 我到底怎么了? |
[06:35] | Five centimeters. They appear fairly uniform. | 5公分 看来相当一致 |
[06:38] | – Basal temperature? – 103.5. | -基础体温呢? -华氏103.5度 |
[06:41] | Oxygen saturation: 81 per cent. | 氧气饱和度81% |
[06:45] | – What’s wrong with me? | -我到底怎么了? |
[06:47] | – Try and relax, Mr Torrence. | -尝试放松 托伦斯先生 |
[06:49] | We’re here to help you. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[07:04] | Put the sheets in the cart. | 把床单放入车内 |
[07:06] | Make sure and get all them pillows, too. | 确定也带着所有枕头 |
[07:08] | I’ll be back in five minutes. | 我5分钟后回来 |
[07:12] | We’ll be here. | 我们会在这里 |
[07:17] | See that? Like he couldn’t clear out of here fast enough. | 看见吗?好像他无法 马上清理好离去 |
[07:21] | The whole cell block’s empty. | -整栋楼都是空的 |
[07:23] | McGuire says they’re full up at the infirmary. | -麦圭亚说他们都在医务室 |
[07:26] | – Bringing in more beds. – Yeah, well,… | -他们还在加床 -对呀 |
[07:29] | ..It’s probably something going around. | 可能出了什么事 |
[07:33] | – Maybe. – What? You know somethin’? | -也许 -什么 你知道有事吗? |
[07:38] | I know those sheets ain’t going to the laundry. | 这些床单不是 被送去洗衣房 |
[07:42] | McGuire says they’re going to some kind of incinerator. | 麦圭亚说是送去焚化炉 |
[07:47] | But the laundry pick-up’s still happening. | 但洗衣车逃亡还是会发生 |
[07:54] | According to my briefing, | 从简报来看 |
[07:55] | the prisoners escaped by hiding in a laundry cart. | 犯人会躲进洗衣车而逃走 |
[07:58] | The guards don’t watch enough prison movies. | 警卫一定没看 有关逃狱的电影 |
[08:00] | And they’re both serving life terms. | 都是被判无期徒刑的 |
[08:03] | – Murder convictions. – Everybody’s here. | -谋杀犯 -所有人都在这 |
[08:13] | I thought this was about escaped prisoners. | -应该是关于囚犯脱逃的事吧 |
[08:15] | It is. | -是的 |
[08:16] | Then who are the men in the funny suits? | 那些穿滑稽衣服的人是谁? |
[08:21] | I don’t know. It looks like some kind of decon situation. | 不知道 好像是在消毒 |
[08:26] | FBI running out of crooked politicians to sting? | 调查局找不到 贪污官员可以盯了吗? |
[08:29] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[08:32] | Mulder and, uh, Scully? | 是穆德与丹娜吗? |
[08:34] | That’s right. We have orders | 是的 我们接到命令 |
[08:35] | to work with the federal marshals on this manhunt. | 必须配合联邦警官捉这个逃犯 |
[08:38] | Either of you two ever run an escaped-convict operation? | 你们有追捕过逃犯吗? |
[08:41] | No. | 没有 |
[08:42] | Then you’d be a big help if you just try to stay out of the way. | 那你们若站在一旁 就是最大的帮助了 |
[08:46] | Well, we’d be happy to, as | 我们乐意如此 |
[08:47] | soon as we can talk to someone who’s in charge. | 只要找你们负责人谈就好 |
[08:51] | – I’m in charge. – Apparently not. | -我就是 -看起来不像 |
[08:53] | Or you’d know | 或者你应知道 |
[08:55] | why our involvement was requested. | 为何我们被要求参与 |
[08:56] | We don’t know why we’re here. | 我们不知为何要被派来 |
[08:58] | If we saw the warden… | 要是典狱长在的话… |
[08:59] | No one’s here. It’s been taken over by the National Guard. | 没人了 这里已被国家警卫接管 |
[09:02] | – They’ve closed off most of the facility. – Why? | -这地方几乎被封闭了 -为什么? |
[09:04] | I don’t know. A federal marshal’s business isn’t in here. | 不知道 联邦警官 不必管这里的事 |
[09:07] | It’s out there trying to catch those two convicts. | 该管外面的事 抓回那两名逃犯 |
[09:14] | – Where did this case originate, | -案子的源头在哪里 |
[09:16] | Scully? – It came out of Skinner’s office. | 丹娜? -史金纳那里 |
[09:18] | – Did he say why he gave it to us? | -有说为何要我们来办吗? |
[09:20] | – No. Why? | -没有 怎么了? |
[09:21] | Well, this isn’t the type | 这不是联邦调查局 |
[09:23] | of thing the FBI normally gets called in on. | 会接手的事情 |
[09:25] | I got a feeling we’re not being told the entire story. | 我觉得有些事 没有被告知 |
[09:28] | I’ve got the same feeling, Mulder. | 我有同感 |
[09:32] | You think you can find out what’s going on? | -查得出来是怎么回事吗? |
[09:34] | I can try. | -可以试试 |
[09:36] | – Where are you going? – To see if I can get in the way. | -你要去哪? -看看能不能找到线索 |
[09:52] | Hey, you girls go with Mom. | 女孩们跟着妈妈 |
[09:54] | I’ll see you in a minute. | 一会儿见 |
[10:23] | Robert? | 罗伯? |
[10:25] | Robert? | 罗伯? |
[10:28] | Robert! | 罗伯? |
[10:32] | Hey! Robert? | 嘿 罗伯? |
[10:40] | – I’m sorry. This is a restricted area. – Who are you? | -对不起 这里是禁区 -你是谁? |
[10:43] | – Dr Osborne. – Are you the prison doctor? | -奥斯本医生 -你是狱医吗? |
[10:46] | – No. – Who do you work for? | -不是 -你在哪工作? |
[10:49] | The CDC. | 美国疾病管控局 |
[10:51] | You work for the Centers for Disease Control. | 既然你在美国疾病管控局工作 |
[10:54] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[10:56] | Sir? I’m a medical doctor. | 我是医学博士 |
[10:58] | I wanna know what’s going on here. | 我要知道这里出了什么事! |
[11:01] | If you don’t let me in, a lot | 你若不让我进去 |
[11:03] | of people in Washington are gonna find out… | 首府里很多人会发现 |
[11:05] | ..That you’re conducting a secret quarantine in here. | 你在进行秘密检疫 |
[11:14] | – I’m under strict orders. – So am I. | -我是听命行事 -我也是 |
[11:18] | There is a flu-like illness spreading amongst the prisoners. | 有种类似流感病毒 在狱中传播 |
[11:21] | – How many people are infected? – 14 men so far. | -多少人被感染? -已经有14人 |
[11:24] | – Any deaths? – 10… of the 14. | -有人死吗? -其中10个 |
[11:29] | What are the chances the men who escaped are infected? | 逃走的人被感染 机率有多少? |
[11:44] | They just took off. Can you believe that? | 他们才刚逃走 你会相信这种事吗? |
[11:48] | – Mulder. – Mulder, it’s me. | -我是穆德 -穆德,是我 |
[11:51] | I’m starting to get a picture of what’s going on. | 我开始清楚 发生了什么事 |
[11:53] | – What did you find? – There’s a deadly contagion… | -查出了什么? -有致命感染源 |
[11:56] | – ..Sweeping the lockdown population. – Deadly? | -横扫整座监狱 -致命的? |
[12:00] | How deadly? | 怎样致命? |
[12:03] | Well, from what I’ve seen so far… | 从我所见 |
[12:06] | 36 hours after infection deadly. | 感染后36小时致命 |
[12:10] | Is there a chance any of the escaped men were infected? | 逃走的人 有可能已受感染吗? |
[12:13] | The exact nature of this thing is unclear. | 情况还不清楚 |
[12:15] | So is their exposure to it and any danger they might pose. | 主要是接触 及他们可能造成的危险 |
[12:20] | I’d say these guys are a danger in any event. | 无论如何 那些家伙都很危险 |
[12:22] | Let’s get him out. | 查出什么就告诉我 |
[12:27] | I don’t care who you are. I want you out of here right now. | 我不管你是谁 我要你马上离开这里 |
[12:30] | – Not until I get answers. | -没有答案我不走 |
[12:31] | – You’re in violation of federal statutes. | -你已触犯联邦法律 |
[12:34] | – I’m a federal agent, sir. | -先生 我是个联邦探员 |
[12:36] | – Who were you on the phone to? | -你跟谁在通电话? |
[12:37] | My partner. He needs to know if the escaped men are infected. | 我的伙伴 他想知道 逃犯是否已受感染 |
[12:40] | That information is unavailable. | 没有这方面资料 |
[12:42] | Then I wanna see charts and I want access to the infirmary. | 那我要看图表 还要进入医务室 |
[12:46] | You see what I let you see. | 我只让你看该看的 |
[13:39] | Hello? | 你好? |
[13:41] | I’m free, baby. | 我自由了 宝贝 |
[13:43] | – Paul? – Listen. I’m gonna… | -保罗? -听我说… |
[13:45] | – Where are you? – I’m coming home. | -你在哪? -我正要回家 |
[13:49] | – What are you talking about? – I’m coming to get ya. | -你在说什么? -我回来找你 |
[13:53] | What? What? | 什么? |
[14:07] | Yo! Anybody in here? | 有人在吗? |
[14:20] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[14:31] | Hey, man. Are you OK? | 嘿 你还好吗? |
[14:38] | You look messed up. | 你看起来好糟糕 |
[14:44] | Hey, man… | 嘿 伙计… |
[15:30] | You can’t be down here. | 你不能在这! |
[15:32] | I need to know what they’re dying from. | 我要知道这些人的死因 |
[15:35] | You said this was some kind of a flu-like illness. | 你说这类似流感病毒 |
[15:37] | – What are these? – The bodies should not be exposed. | -这些是什么? -尸体不可暴露在外 |
[15:40] | Do all of the victims have these boils? | 所有死者都有这些脓肿吗? |
[15:43] | You’re burning the bodies. Why? | 为何要火化尸体 |
[15:55] | Dr Osborne, wait! | 奥斯本医生 等等! |
[16:48] | Freeze! Hands in the air! Freeze! | 不准动!把手举高! |
[16:53] | Freeze! | 不准动 |
[16:54] | Clear! | 没有人 |
[16:57] | We got a man down! | 有人倒下了 |
[16:59] | He’s alive! | 还活着 |
[17:05] | Attendant is Angelo Garza. | 服务员名叫安哲卢嘉沙 |
[17:07] | He took a crack to the head, but he’s talking. | 头被打破 但可以讲话 |
[17:09] | Lucky they didn’t kill him. | 没杀他算他走运 |
[17:11] | Kid’s got a lot of hair. Probably absorbed the blow. | 他头发很多 可能帮他挡了些攻击 |
[17:14] | He found one of the men in pain | 他发现其中一人痛苦地倒在 |
[17:16] | on the bathroom floor with a boil on his face. | 厕所地上 脸上有大脓肿 |
[17:18] | There’s a contagion at the prison. These men could be infected. | 狱里有传染病 可能他们都被传染了 |
[17:22] | Get on the horn. See what anybody knows about that. | 通报出去 看看谁知道这事 |
[17:24] | They took the kid’s keys and got in the safe. | 他们抢了锁匙打开保险箱 |
[17:27] | They got money, a car,… | 拿了钱 抢了车子 |
[17:28] | ..Possibly a firearm, and they got a big head start. | 可能有枪 会有大行动 |
[17:30] | – Any idea where they’re headed? | -知道他们会去哪? |
[17:32] | – 23 possible roads and thoroughfares. | -有23条路和高速收费公路 |
[17:36] | – Either of them got a girlfriend? | -他们有女朋友吗? |
[17:38] | – Those records are locked up in the prison. | -那些记录被锁在监狱 |
[17:41] | For now, this is Smokey and the Bandit. | -要玩官兵捉强盗了 |
[17:43] | If they did, they probably tried to call them. | -要有的话 就会打电话给她们 |
[17:46] | Did you think of that? | 有没有想到? |
[17:57] | This is the operator. How may I help you? | 接线生 请问要接哪里? |
[18:00] | I’m a federal agent assisting in a manhunt for two prisoners. | 我是个联邦探员 正在追捕两名逃犯 |
[18:03] | My badge number is: JTT047101111. | 警章号码是JTT047101111 |
[18:09] | I need to know the last call made from this booth. | 查这电话亭最后拨出的号码 |
[18:12] | All right, sir. One moment, please. | 好的 请稍待 |
[18:14] | That number is 555-6936. | 号码是555-6936 |
[18:17] | – Can you repeat that, please? – 555-6936. | -请再说一遍 -555-6936 |
[18:21] | All right, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[18:37] | What’s going on here? Hey! What are you guys doing here? | 出了什么事? 你们做什么? |
[18:41] | Hey, what the hell’s going on here? Who authorised this? | 这在搞什么鬼? 是谁批准的? |
[18:45] | – Are you gonna do anything about this? | -你要处理这些事吗? |
[18:47] | – What’s going on? What’s going on?! | -怎么回事? |
[18:49] | Where are they taking me? | 要带我去哪理? |
[18:56] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[19:06] | – Hey, did you order this? – No. | -你下令的吗? -没有 |
[19:08] | – Then who the hell did? – I don’t know. There was a call made… | -那是谁做的? -不知道 两小时前 |
[19:11] | ..From that booth two hours ago. | 有个电话从这里打出 |
[19:13] | I got an address and number for Dinwiddie County. | 我查出是丁维迪县的地址 |
[19:26] | Wait here, sweetie. I’ll be right back. | 在这等我 我马上回来 甜心 |
[19:29] | – I thought you were BS-ing me. – I’m gone, sweet thing. | -我还以为你在骗我 -我出来了 亲爱的 |
[19:36] | – They ain’t never takin’ me back. – I ain’t gonna let them. | -我永远不回去了 -不让他们捉到你 |
[19:39] | – Mommy! Mommy! – I’m coming, sweetie. | -妈妈 -我来了 甜心 |
[19:43] | Daddy’s home. Come on. | 爸爸回来了 |
[19:46] | – I got somebody with me. – What? | -有人跟我一起 -什么? |
[19:54] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了? |
[19:57] | I don’t know. He’s out of it. | 我不知道 他神智不清了 |
[20:00] | – Oh, hell. He’s burning up. – We gotta get him in the house. | -他在发烧 -得扶他进屋里 |
[20:06] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[20:08] | Yes. I’m trying to trace the origin of a package | 我想查一个包裹 |
[20:11] | that was sent to Robert Torrence | 是寄给罗伯托伦斯的 |
[20:12] | at the Cumberland State Correctional Facility in Virginia. | 地址是维吉妮亚州立管训所 |
[20:16] | Do you have the package ID number? | -有包裹号码吗? |
[20:18] | Yeah, the package ID number is DDP112148. | -包裹号码是DDP112148 |
[20:24] | Sure, I’ll hold. | 好 我不挂电话 |
[20:27] | Are you there? It was sent from Wichita, Kansas. | 你还在吗? 包裹是从肯萨斯维纪达寄出的 |
[20:30] | The package was sent from Wichita, Kansas? | 肯萨斯的维纪达 |
[20:32] | Did you record the name of the sender? | 有寄件人名字吗? |
[20:35] | It says here it was sent from Pinck Pharmaceuticals. | 上面写着 品克医药 |
[20:39] | – Could you check that again, please? – Sure. | -能再确认一次吗? -好的 |
[20:42] | – Yes, ma’am. That’s what it says. – Thank you. | -是的 就是这样写的 -谢谢 |
[20:56] | Yeah? | 有 |
[20:57] | What do you know about Pinck Pharmaceuticals? | 听过 品克医药吗? |
[21:00] | It’s one of, if not the biggest, | 是美国最大的药厂 |
[21:02] | manufacturer of drugs in America. Why? | 为什么问? |
[21:05] | They sent a package to a prisoner | 他们寄一个包裹给囚犯 |
[21:07] | who may have been the first victim of the contagion. | 他是第一个受感染的 |
[21:10] | – Any idea what was in the package? | -知道包裹里是什么吗? |
[21:12] | – No. It’s empty. | -不知道 是空的 |
[21:16] | From the description, one prisoner had a large, | 据我们所知 犯人之一 |
[21:19] | purplish inflammation on his face. | 脸上有个大的略带紫色的伤 |
[21:21] | That sounds like what I’m finding on all the victims in here. | 与这里所有死者 身上所见一样 |
[21:26] | – Do you know what that means, | -知道那意义吗 |
[21:27] | Mulder? – It could spread. I need to know more. | 穆德? -那会扩散 得给我更多资讯 |
[21:30] | – How it’s transmitted. – I’m on it. | -是如何传播呢? -还在查 |
[22:08] | Gotta go. Gotta keep movin’. | 动作要快 |
[22:10] | Paul! Paul, he’s awake. | 保罗 他醒了 |
[22:14] | Paul, come here! | 保罗 过来 |
[22:16] | You gotta help me. | 快过来 |
[22:18] | I’m… I’m burning up here. | 我觉得好烫 |
[22:20] | Please. | 拜托 |
[22:25] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[22:40] | Paul! Paul! | 保罗… |
[22:42] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[22:53] | We got one prisoner dead in the bedroom. The other one’s gone. | 找到一个逃犯死在睡房 另一个失踪了 |
[23:01] | Charlie, why don’t you get the boy? | 查理 带走小孩吧 |
[23:26] | – Come with me. – Why? What’s going on? | -跟我来 -发生什么事? |
[23:29] | Just come with me. | 跟我来就是了 |
[23:36] | What the hell is going on? | 到底出什么事情? |
[23:41] | I’ve been infected. | 我被感染了 |
[23:45] | They’re not letting me out. The entire prison’s been quarantined. | 他们不让我出去 整个监狱已被隔离 |
[23:48] | – By who? The CDC? | -被谁 疾病管制局吗? |
[23:51] | – The CDC has nothing to do with this. | -疾病管制局不管这些 |
[23:54] | It’s the company. They’re behind everything. | 是个公司 事情背后就是他们 |
[23:58] | Pinck Pharmaceuticals. You work for Pinck Pharmaceuticals? | 品克医药 你在帮他们工作吗? |
[24:04] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么发生的? |
[24:08] | We finance exploration of new species from the rain forest… | 我们出资搜寻 雨林中的新品种 |
[24:11] | ..With potential drug applications. | 以作为医药用途 |
[24:14] | Three months ago, a field entomologist disappeared in Costa Rica. | 三个月前一个昆虫学家 在哥斯大黎加失踪 |
[24:18] | – Disappeared how? – We’re not sure. | -如何失踪? -不清楚 |
[24:21] | He just sent us some samples of an insect. | 他只把昆虫样本寄来 |
[24:24] | Like this? I found this buried in one of the dead prisoners. | 像这个? 我在一个死者体内发现 |
[24:29] | Faciphaga emasculata. | 叫做Faciphagaemasculata |
[24:33] | We were interested in it | 我们有兴趣 |
[24:35] | because of a dilating enzyme it secretes. | 是因为 它会分泌一种酵素 |
[24:37] | Is this what caused the outbreak? | 所以引发大传染? |
[24:40] | No. No, not precisely. | 不全然 |
[24:42] | F. Emasculata is a parasitoid – | F.emasculata有寄生虫 |
[24:45] | a bug that carries a parasite. | 那虫带着寄生虫 |
[24:47] | In this case, a deadly parasite that attacks the immune system. | 也就是说 致命的寄生虫 攻击免疫系统 |
[24:52] | The pustules are part of the natural reproductive cycle. | 脓包是自然再生 循环的一部份 |
[24:56] | They’re full of the larvae that you see there on the scope. | 从显微镜可以看到 上面充满幼虫 |
[25:02] | So the contagion only spreads when the pustules erupt. | 只有脓包爆裂时 才有传染性 |
[25:05] | And the larvae that are expelled burrow into the new host. | 释出的幼虫 寄住到新寄主身上 |
[25:10] | Agent Scully… you were there | 史卡利探员 你看到 |
[25:13] | when the pustule erupted on me. | 脓包爆裂时刚好我在那里 |
[25:16] | Which means you may also be infected. | 表示你可能也被感染 |
[25:31] | Come in. | 请进 |
[25:33] | – Thank you for seeing me at this late hour. – What is it? | -谢谢你这么晚接见我 -什么事? |
[25:36] | This case we’ve been assigned. | 指派给我们的案件 |
[25:38] | I believe we’ve been misled. Possibly deceived. | 我想我们被误导了 或是欺骗 |
[25:41] | – Deceived? By whom? – Whoever originated the case. | -被谁? -案子的起源 不知是谁 |
[25:45] | What is the accusation, Agent Mulder? | 你要指控什么呢?穆德 |
[25:54] | That we were sent on this manhunt without | 我们被派去追捕逃犯 |
[25:56] | knowledge of the existence of the contagion. | 却不知道有感染源 |
[25:59] | – What is the exact nature of the contagion? | -是什么性质的感染源? |
[26:02] | – It’s deadly. It kills within 36 hours. | -在36小时内会死 |
[26:05] | One escaped convict was infected – he’s dead now. | 1个逃犯被感染了 他现在死了 |
[26:08] | The other man may be infected and he’s on the loose. | 另一个可能也被感染 但仍在逃 |
[26:11] | Does anyone know whether it’s a virus or a bacteria? | 知道是病毒或是细菌? |
[26:15] | We know that over a dozen men have died from it. | 只知道十几个人受感染 |
[26:17] | It appears to be highly contagious. | 看来有高度的传染性 |
[26:19] | – Then you don’t know much. – Why weren’t we told the truth? | -所以知道的不多 -为何不告诉我们真相? |
[26:22] | We didn’t know the truth. | 我们不知道真相 |
[26:23] | What we knew would have slowed you down. | 我们所知的只会拖慢你 |
[26:25] | Innocent people could be infected. You could have prevented that. | 但无辜的人可能被感染! 本来可以避免的 |
[26:29] | How? In 1988 there was an | 怎么避免? 1988年 |
[26:31] | outbreak of haemorrhagic fever in Sacramento. | 加州萨克拉门托爆发登革热 |
[26:36] | The truth would have caused panic. Panic would have cost lives. | 真相会引起恐慌 恐慌会害死许多人 |
[26:40] | We controlled it by controlling information. | -控制消息从而控制疾病 |
[26:43] | You can’t protect the public by lying. | -对公众说谎不能保护他们 |
[26:45] | It’s done every day. | 每天都在发生 |
[26:47] | I won’t be a party to it. | 我不会参与 |
[26:52] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[26:55] | You’re a party to it already. | 你已在参与了 |
[26:59] | How many people are being | 当你站在这里不工作时 |
[27:00] | infected while you stand here not doing your job? | 多少人又被感染了? |
[27:03] | Ten? Twenty? What’s the truth, Agent Mulder? | 10个?20个? 什么是真相 穆德? |
[27:42] | – Mulder. – Mulder, they’re enforcing a full quarantine. | – 穆德 全面隔离已开始实施 |
[27:47] | What? | 什么? |
[27:48] | One of the epidemiologists who claimed to be with the CDC… | 有个据说是 疾病管制局的流行病学家 |
[27:51] | ..Told me that this was no accident. | 告诉我这不是意外 |
[27:53] | Pinck Pharmaceutical is here trying to clean it up quietly. | 品克医药公司 已开始试图悄悄地清理一切 |
[27:57] | – And the government would have to know. | -政府应该已经知道 |
[27:59] | – Do you have proof of that? | -你有证据吗? |
[28:01] | Why else would the National Guard be here? | 不然为何国家警卫要在? |
[28:03] | They’re protecting Pinck Pharmaceutical. | 他们在保护品克医药 |
[28:06] | I need to know how this happened. | 我要知道事情如何发生的 |
[28:08] | Document everything you can get your hands on. | 给我文件 有什么都给我 |
[28:10] | – People have to know about the cover-up. – The public? | -人们必须知道黑幕 -大众吗? |
[28:13] | It’s a public-health crisis. | -这是公众健康的危机 |
[28:15] | We can’t leak this. Not until we know more. | -知道更多之前不能泄漏 |
[28:18] | The fugitive you’re looking for might not even be infected. | 或许你要找的逃犯 根本没有被感染 |
[28:21] | – What if he is? – If this gets out,… | -要是有呢? -要是消息走漏 |
[28:24] | ..The panic is gonna spread faster | 恐慌传播的速度会比 |
[28:26] | than the contagion. We can’t let this be known. | 传染病更快 不可以公开 |
[28:29] | What if someone dies because we withheld what we knew? | 如果有人 因我们隐瞒而死呢? |
[28:32] | What if someone dies because we didn’t? | 如果有人因为 我们发布而死呢? |
[28:35] | There’ll be a time for the truth, Mulder, but this isn’t it. | 会公开真相的 但不是现在 |
[28:43] | Are you OK in there, Scully? | 你在里面没事吧? |
[28:46] | Yeah. I’m OK. All I want | 是的 你只要 |
[28:48] | you to worry about is capturing that fugitive. | 赶快 捉到那逃犯就好 |
[28:52] | Take care of yourself, Mulder. | 自己小心 |
[29:17] | If you’re not infected, you should leave immediately. | 如果你没有被感染 就马上离开 |
[29:21] | And if I am? | 要是有呢? |
[29:27] | The parasite is undetectable in the bloodstream. | 抽血是 验不出寄生虫的 |
[29:30] | This is the only way to test whether or not you’ve been infected. | 这是唯一能测试 你是否被感染的方法 |
[29:35] | These uninfected insects act as incubators. | 把这些未受感染 的昆虫当作孵卵器 |
[29:42] | Now the insect’s bite won’t infect you. | 被虫咬是不会传染的 |
[29:45] | The contagion can only be | 唯一传染途径 |
[29:46] | contracted through exposure to the larvae. | 是接触到幼虫 |
[29:50] | How long will this take? | 要多少时间? |
[29:53] | Thirty minutes. Then another two hours… | 先30分钟 然后另外两小时 |
[29:57] | ..Before the parasite reproduces enough for us to see it. | 这样所繁殖出的 寄生虫才看得到 |
[30:16] | Elizabeth? My name is Fox Mulder. I’m with the FBI. | 伊利莎白?我叫穆德 我为联邦调查局工作 |
[30:22] | – Where did Paul go, Elizabeth? – I don’t know. | -保罗去了哪里? -我不知道 |
[30:29] | I think you do know. | 我认为你知道 |
[30:33] | And I think you know why you’re in here. | 你也知道你为何在这里 |
[30:37] | – How are you feeling? – I’m fine. | -你觉得怎样? -我很好 |
[30:42] | Steve felt fine too. It didn’t take long for that to change. | 史提夫也觉得很好 要是受感染很快就有现象 |
[30:47] | – You’re just tryin’ to scare me. – You should be scared. | -你在吓我 -你应该害怕的 |
[30:50] | – If I were you, I’d be scared. – You’re Iyin’! | -我是你的话 我会很怕 -你骗人 |
[30:53] | Paul is the one who was lying. | 是保罗在骗人 |
[30:54] | And if he’s infected, a lot of people are gonna die. | 要是他 已受感染 有很多人会死 |
[30:57] | If that’s true, how come it’s not on TV? | 真是如此 为何电视没有讲? |
[31:00] | How come they’re not tellin’ everybody? | 为何不告诉大家 |
[31:03] | – That’s not my decision. – Well, whose decision is it? | -那不是我的决定 -那么是谁的决定? |
[31:07] | You knew about it and you didn’t say anything. | 你知道的 那你什么都不说 |
[31:11] | Why should I tell the truth if you won’t? | 你不说真话为何我应该说? |
[31:14] | Elizabeth, Paul is out there somewhere. I have to find him. | 保罗在外逃亡 我必须找到他 |
[31:20] | Now you can help me… | 你可以帮助我… |
[31:23] | ..Or not. | 也可以不帮 |
[31:28] | Ten o’clock bus to Toronto. | 他坐10点开往多伦多的巴士 |
[31:30] | She was supposed to be with him. | 她本该一起去的 |
[31:31] | That bus depot’s over a half-hour from here. | 巴士停车处离这里半小时 |
[31:34] | Get on to the local PD. | -找本地警局 |
[31:36] | They don’t know what they’re dealing with. | -他们不知道要处理什么 |
[31:38] | If he’s infected, he could spread it. | 如果他被感染 就会扩散 |
[31:40] | What we need now is control. | 我们现在需要的是控制 |
[31:48] | Toronto, one way? | 多伦多 单程? |
[31:51] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:15] | Now… once we harvest the blood from the insect… | 当我们 抽到昆虫的血… |
[32:33] | The toxins… they’re moving | 毒素正侵入 |
[32:35] | into my brain just like it did on the prisoners. | 我的脑 如同那些囚犯所经历的 |
[32:39] | I don’t have much longer. | 我活不久了 |
[32:42] | I need you to help me. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[32:44] | What do you want me to do? | 要我做什么? |
[32:51] | Go on. | 继续做 |
[32:53] | You have to complete the test. | 你要完成试验 |
[32:57] | Why did you confide in me? | 你为何信任我? |
[33:01] | It’s not a secret I feel like taking to the grave. | 我觉得要进坟墓了 |
[33:05] | People have a right to know the danger we put them in. | 人们有权知道 我们造成他们危险 |
[33:10] | If your test comes back negative… you have to tell them. | 如果你测试结果是阴性 你要去告诉他们 |
[33:17] | How can I prove it? | 要如何证明? |
[33:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:22] | But if you don’t, it’ll just happen again. | 你若不做 事情只会再发生 |
[33:29] | Don’t believe for a second that this is an isolated incident. | 别以为 这只是偶发事件 |
[34:44] | Your attention, please. Bus number 953… | 旅客请注意 953号公共汽车… |
[34:49] | – Wait a second. – I don’t wanna miss the bus. | -等一下 -我不要错过车子 |
[34:55] | You see that? They’re still loading the luggage. | 看到吗 现在还在装载行李 |
[34:58] | You’re not missing anything. | 你来得及的 |
[35:00] | You have enough time to give your mother a kiss goodbye. | 还有足够时间 跟你妈妈吻别 |
[35:08] | Ticket. | 票 |
[35:12] | Be careful. Say hi to Uncle Jay. | 保重 向杰叔叔问好 |
[35:23] | What’s the time? | 几点了? |
[35:28] | Twenty to ten. | 差20分就10点 |
[35:50] | – What are you doing? – This material will be destroyed… | -你在做什么? -这些东西已被没收了 |
[35:54] | ..According to standard CDC procedure. | 是疾病管制局规定的 |
[35:57] | You don’t work for the CDC. | 你又不是他们的人 |
[36:00] | Where’s Dr Osborne? | 奥斯本医生在哪? |
[36:14] | – He told me what happened here. | -他告诉我这里发生的事 |
[36:15] | – What happened here was unavoidable. | -这里发生的事无可避免 |
[36:17] | – We’ll leave that up to others to decide. – Dr Osborne is dead. | -留给别人去决定 -奥斯本医生死了 |
[36:22] | No one in this room will corroborate your story. | 这里没人会帮你 证明你的故事 |
[36:26] | Just be glad this thing is under control. | 还好事态已受控制 |
[37:24] | – He’s here. He bought a ticket to Toronto. – Son of a bitch. | -他在这里 买了去多伦多车票 -该死的 |
[37:28] | And he’s infected. | 而且他被感染了 |
[37:34] | – Mulder. – Mulder,… | -我是穆德 -穆德 |
[37:36] | ..I think everything here is under control. | 我想这里一切都在控制之下 |
[37:39] | – You OK, Scully? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 丹娜? -还好 |
[37:42] | – Have you found the second prisoner? | -找到第二个逃犯了吗? |
[37:44] | – Yeah. He’s headed to Toronto. | -他正要去多伦多 |
[37:46] | He’s alive? Mulder, listen to me. | 他还活着?你听我说 |
[37:49] | Everything here has been destroyed. | 这里一切都被摧毁了 |
[37:51] | Any evidence whatsoever of a cover-up has been incinerated. | 任何证明黑幕的 东西都被烧成灰了 |
[37:55] | That prisoner is the last man | 那个逃犯是最后一个 |
[37:57] | who could possibly connect the conspirators. | 可能牵连到此阴谋的人 |
[37:59] | – He’s infected. He’s gonna die. | -但他已被感染 快死了 |
[38:00] | – If you want the truth,… | -如果你想得到真相 |
[38:02] | ..He’s gonna have to make a statement. | 他必须出面声明 |
[38:36] | Hold your men back. I’m getting on the bus. | -叫你的部下退后 我要上车 |
[38:39] | We’ve got the situation controlled. | -这里已经受管制 |
[38:40] | That bus isn’t going anywhere. | -这巴士不会开走 |
[38:42] | The prisoner sees a uniform, he could panic. | -逃犯看到警察会恐慌 |
[38:45] | He panics, and innocent people die. | 他一急 无辜的人遭殃 |
[38:48] | – What you do wanna do? – I take the seat behind the prisoner. | -你想怎样做? -我上车坐在逃犯的后座 |
[38:51] | I put my gun to his head. | 我用枪指着他的头 |
[38:53] | I make an announcement to clear the bus. | 叫大家都下车 |
[39:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:10] | Can you take your seat, sir? | 请你坐下吧 先生 |
[39:13] | – There’s supposed to be a man on the bus. | -车上不是有个男的 |
[39:15] | – I’ve got a schedule to keep. | -我还得赶时间 |
[39:17] | Now please, take your seat, | 拜托 请坐下 |
[39:18] | or I’m gonna have to ask you to get off. | 不然得请你下车 |
[39:23] | Take the key out of the ignition and turn around slowly. | 拿下锁匙 慢慢转身 |
[39:28] | – What is this? – I’m with the FBI. | -什么? -我是联邦探员 |
[39:31] | I need to know if this man has boarded the bus. | 我要知道这人是否上了车 |
[39:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:43] | That’s him, right back there. | 是他 就在后面 |
[39:50] | Federal agent! Drop your weapon! | 联邦探员!放下武器! |
[40:00] | Plan A has gone to hell. Get ready. | A计划不行 快准备 |
[40:02] | – Let the boy go! – Move the damn bus! | -放开那男孩 -开车! |
[40:04] | You got over two dozen US marshals out there, | 外面起码有两打警官 |
[40:07] | Paul. How far are you gonna get? | 保罗 你还能跑多远? |
[40:21] | I’m dying, ain’t I? | 我要死了 是吗? |
[40:23] | The question is, how many people are you gonna take with you? | 问题是 你还要带走多少人? |
[40:27] | – What is this thing? – You were infected in prison. | -这是什么东西? -你在监狱被感染的 |
[40:34] | – It’s what Bobby Torrence had. – And your girlfriend, Elizabeth. | -是罗伯托伦斯 -还有你女友 伊利莎白 |
[40:38] | And possibly your son. | 可能你儿子也是 |
[40:41] | How many more people do you want to expose? | 你还想传给多少人? |
[40:45] | It came from that package in Bobby’s cell, didn’t it? | 是寄给罗伯的 那个包裹 对不对? |
[40:49] | You saw a package? | 见过那包裹吗? |
[40:53] | What the hell was it? | 到底那是什么? |
[41:03] | All right, everybody off the bus. | 好了 所有人都下车 |
[41:07] | Just keep going. Just go. Just go. | 走 走 继续走 |
[41:12] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[41:15] | All right, come on out. It’s OK. | 出来吧 没事了 |
[41:19] | Come on, just slide out. I’m here for you. | 出来 我让你过去 |
[41:22] | That’s it. Come on. | 就是这样 |
[41:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:34] | All right, Paul. What was in that package? | 好了 保罗 保罗 包裹里有什么东西? |
[41:37] | What was in that package? | 有什么东西? |
[41:41] | A pharmaceutical company was using you as a guinea pig. | 品克医药拿你当猪做实验 |
[41:44] | If you tell me what was in that package, | 告诉我包裹里是什么 |
[41:46] | I’ll make sure they don’t get away with it. | 我叫他们跑不掉 |
[41:48] | Come on, Paul. You remember. Tell me! | 保罗 你记得的 说吧 |
[41:56] | Get him off the bus. Get him outta there. | 带他下车 |
[42:03] | You have to get off. Let’s go. | 你得下车了 走吧 |
[42:05] | Get off. | 下车 |
[42:16] | Robert Torrence was patient | 罗伯托伦斯是第一个病人 |
[42:18] | zero – the first prisoner to contract the disease. | 他是最先感染病毒的囚犯 |
[42:20] | Before going to the infirmary, | 他进医务室之前 |
[42:22] | he received a package from Pinck Pharmaceuticals. | 收到品克医药寄来的包裹 |
[42:25] | They orchestrated this | 他们故意这么做 |
[42:26] | to circumvent years of FDA trials,… | 来避开药品管制局临床的规定 |
[42:28] | – ..To get their drug on the market. | -好让药品上市 |
[42:30] | – Why are you telling me this? | -你为什么告诉我这些? |
[42:31] | I wanted you to hear from me before you read it in the papers. | 我要在你 看到报纸前就告诉你 |
[42:35] | I’d seriously reconsider bringing this to the media. | 我会考虑 向媒体公布 |
[42:38] | The public should know, so it doesn’t happen again. | 公众有权利知道 事情才不会再发生 |
[42:41] | You’re gonna prove this | 用个空包裹和死虫 |
[42:42] | conspiracy with an empty package and a dead insect? | 就能证明这阴谋? |
[42:45] | Leave it alone. The epidemic was contained. | -算了吧 传染病已受控制了 |
[42:48] | 18 people are dead. | -死了18个人 |
[42:49] | And if you’re helping them cover the truth, | 你若帮他们掩盖真相 |
[42:51] | you’re just as guilty as they are. | 你就和他们一样有罪 |
[42:55] | You really have no idea who you’re dealing with, do you? | 你真搞不清楚 你是在跟谁讲话 |
[42:58] | I thought I was dealing with you. | 就是对你呀 |
[43:06] | – We can’t prove a thing. They’ve made sure. | -他们已经毁灭所有证据 |
[43:08] | – What are you talking about? | -你在说什么? |
[43:10] | The Costa Rican government | 哥斯大黎加政府 |
[43:11] | faxed me the report on the missing scientist. | 刚传真给我 有关于失踪科学家的报告 |
[43:14] | His name was Robert Torrence, the same as our prisoner. | 他名叫罗伯托伦斯 与我们囚犯的名字一样 |
[43:17] | It was their fail-safe in case it came to this. | 那是他们的后备计划 |
[43:19] | They could blame it on a simple postal error. | 万一出事可以怪给邮局 |
[43:22] | A mistake. | 弄错人 |
[43:28] | That’s why we were given this assignment, | 所以你才要我们调查 |
[43:31] | right? They knew all along. | 对吧? 他们早就知道了 |
[43:34] | So that even if we succeeded in finding the truth, | 就算我们真的发现真相 |
[43:37] | we’d be discredited as part of it. | 也会被诬赖成共犯 |
[43:40] | Am I right? | 对不对? |
[43:44] | – Am I right?! – You never had a chance, Agent Mulder. | -我说的对吧 -没有机会的 穆德探员 |
[43:48] | For every step you take, they’re three ahead. | -你走一步 他们比你早三步 |
[43:51] | Where do you stand? | -你站在哪一边呢? |
[43:52] | I stand right on the line that you keep crossing. | 我站在可以 让你通过的线上 |
[43:57] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[44:02] | Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员 |
[44:08] | I’m saying this as a friend. | 我以朋友身份告诉你… |
[44:11] | Watch your back. | 注意你的背后 |
[44:14] | This is just the beginning. | 事情才刚开始 |