时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | There is an ancient Indian saying… | 有个古老的印弟安传说 |
[00:08] | ..That something lives only | 有些东西随着人类的记忆而消失 |
[00:10] | as long as the last person who remembers it. | 我们人类相信对历史的记载 |
[00:13] | My people have come to trust memory over history. | 记忆就象火一样 |
[00:18] | 发射着光茫无可抗拒 | |
[00:23] | ..While history serves only those who seek to control it,… | 历史是为那些控制它的人而服务的 |
[00:27] | ..Those who would douse the flame of memory… | 他们为了真理的火焰扑灭 |
[00:30] | 会歪曲历史 | |
[00:34] | Beware these men, for they are dangerous themselves,… | 小心这些人… |
[00:38] | ..And unwise. | 他们这样并不明智 |
[00:41] | Their false history is written | 并使自己处于危险之中 |
[00:43] | in the blood of those who might remember,… | 他们歪曲历史的事实就记载在… |
[00:46] | ..And of those who seek the truth. | 那些寻找真理的人在血液中 |
[00:50] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 |
[00:51] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[00:54] | On your knees! Hands behind your head! | 跪下 把手放在头上 |
[00:58] | – I wanna know where Mulder is! – I don’t know. | 我想知道穆德在哪 我不知道 |
[01:01] | His car is parked outside! He was here! | 他们车就停在外面 他一定在这 |
[01:06] | I want Mulder and I want those files! | 我要穆德 还有那些档案 |
[01:09] | You will find nothing here. | 这里没有你要找的 |
[01:31] | What happened? | -发生什么事了 |
[01:33] | There were men. | -有人来过 |
[01:36] | They were looking for your partner. | 他们在找你的拍档 |
[01:40] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[02:06] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[03:01] | 新墨西哥州洛沙拉马西北部 纳瓦霍保留地 | |
[03:34] | Out of the car! | 下车 |
[03:36] | Come on! | 快点 |
[03:37] | Hands on top! Spread your legs! | 举起手 伸开腿 |
[03:42] | – Where’s Agent Mulder? – Turn and face away! | -穆德呢 -把脸转过去 |
[03:46] | Where are the files? | -档案在哪里 |
[03:48] | In the trunk. | -在车后箱 |
[04:03] | – We need the DAT copy. – I don’t have it. | 我们需要DAT的拷贝 谁拿了 我没拿 |
[04:06] | Who has it? | 谁拿了 |
[04:07] | Agent Mulder. | 穆德 |
[04:12] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[04:25] | 根据职业行为办公室的评价… | |
[04:29] | ..That Special Agent Dana | 史卡利探员… |
[04:31] | Scully be given a mandatory leave of absence… | 将被勒令休假… |
[04:31] | FBI总部 华盛顿特区 | |
[04:34] | ..Until the full detail of her misconduct can be calculated. | 直到对她的失误完全调查清楚 |
[04:39] | This summary action is | 这个决定 |
[04:40] | justified under the OPC articles of review… | 依据职业行为办公室的报告 |
[04:43] | ..And Agent Scully will complete her suspension of duty | 史卡利会被暂时停职 |
[04:47] | without pay or benefits… | 停发工资 |
[04:49] | ..Due to the nature of her insubordination… | 这是由于她不服从 |
[04:52] | ..And the direct disobedience of her superior agents. | 上级的性格导致的 |
[04:57] | We will have to ask that you check your weapon and your badge… | 你离开前 我们要求你交出 |
[05:01] | ..Before you leave the building, Agent Scully. | 你的配枪和徽章 史卡利 |
[05:12] | Make yourself available to answer | 我们还会就穆德的去处向你提出的问题 |
[05:14] | further questions on Agent Mulder’s whereabouts. | 希望你密切配合 |
[05:20] | I’ve told you everything I know. | 我知道的都说了 |
[05:23] | To the best of my knowledge, Agent Mulder is dead. | 据我所知 穆德已经死了 |
[05:28] | Don’t think this hasn’t been difficult for everyone. | 对于谁都不好受 |
[05:46] | Agent Scully! | 史卡利探员 |
[05:49] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[05:54] | They’re doing their job. | 这些人是公事公办 |
[05:55] | They’re putting an official stamp | 他们这样做只是在一个 |
[05:57] | on the perpetuation of a lie! | 不朽的谎言里帖上官方的邮票 |
[05:59] | They’re following protocol, which you and Agent Mulder did not! | 他们只是按章办事而已 而不是像你和穆德 |
[06:02] | And the people poisoning Mulder’s water? | 那给穆德喝的水里下毒的人呢 |
[06:04] | Whose protocol was that? | 那又是谁的主意 |
[06:06] | – The investigation… – Will be an exercise! | 这起调查… 调查只是一个形式 |
[06:09] | The men who killed Agent | 那个杀了穆德 |
[06:10] | Mulder and his father aren’t meant to be found. | 和他父亲的人… -他们是找不到的 |
[06:12] | We will find them. | -我们会找到的 |
[06:14] | With all due respect, I think you overestimate your position | 尊敬的长官 我想你高估了 |
[06:17] | in the chain of command. | 你的权力 |
[06:51] | Where were the safeguards against this? | 那些保安都干什么去了 |
[06:55] | These files were never to be seen. | 这些档案从来没人见过 |
[06:57] | Forty years of work. The damage could be incalculable. | 这是40年的心血 损失无法估计 |
[07:01] | – The damage is done. – Gentlemen, we have control. | 这已经是事实了 我们已经控制了局势 |
[07:06] | The files have been recovered and | 档案已被修复 |
[07:08] | the men involved in the theft have been removed. | 那些贼已经一个不漏地被除掉 |
[07:11] | There is a matter of concern with the FBI. | 对FBI来说这是小事 |
[07:14] | We’ll handle that internally, as usual. | 我们会往常一样最终处理好 |
[07:17] | The media attention will amount to a few scattered obituaries. | 媒体一定不会注意到的 只会发布讣告 |
[07:22] | The Mulder problem. | 穆德是个问题 |
[07:27] | Special Agent Mulder is dead. | 穆德已经死了 |
[07:31] | His body will not be recovered. | 他的尸体不会被发现的 |
[07:33] | He’ll be listed as missing | 在事态平静后 |
[07:35] | until the matter can be resolved quietly. | 他会被列在官方的失踪名单里 |
[07:37] | And we’ve recovered the copy of the stolen computer files? | 我们已经找到了 被偷的电脑档案的拷贝吗 |
[07:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:43] | Then the pertinent parties should be informed | 那通知有关方面 |
[07:45] | and we can continue with our work. | 我们能够继续我们的工作了 |
[07:51] | – Dana! – Hi, Mom. | -史卡利 -妈妈 |
[07:53] | What are you doing with your shoes? | 你的鞋怎么了 |
[07:56] | They started to give me blisters, so… | 它们使我的脚起泡 |
[07:59] | You walked here at this time of night? | 这么晚你还走着过来的 |
[08:03] | Oh, Mom… | 妈妈 |
[08:06] | – What is it, Dana? – I’ve made a terrible mistake. | -怎么回事 -我犯了个大错 |
[08:13] | Dad would be so ashamed of me. | 爸爸会以我为耻的 |
[08:21] | The men who had come and | 那些威胁我们的人 |
[08:22] | threatened us did not return to our house again. | 没有再回来了 |
[08:26] | But the following day some of the boys from the reservation… | 但第二天 有人告诉我们 |
[08:30] | ..Came to tell us they had | 他们在采石场附近 |
[08:32] | seen buzzards flying out near the quarry… | 看见很多飞鸟到处乱飞 |
[08:35] | 那儿是埃立克最初遇见那些人的地方 | |
[08:41] | The buzzard is a large but cowardly bird. | 这飞鸟又大又懦弱 |
[08:45] | It does not work for its prey, letting others provide the kill. | 它们并不追杀猎物而是让别人替它把猎物杀了 |
[08:50] | When I see them circling in the desert,… | 我看见它们在水沙漠上盘旋 |
[08:53] | ..This can only mean that something has died | 这只能说明一定有东西死了 |
[08:56] | and they are going to pick its bones. | 它们正准备吃他们的肉 |
[08:59] | Or that death is close… | 死的东西一定在附近 |
[09:01] | ..And they are waiting for it to do its work for them. | 它们正等待机会下手 |
[09:05] | We did not see what they saw,… | 我们并没有见到它们所看见的 |
[09:08] | ..But I remembered something I had seen as a younger man. | 但我记起我年轻时见到的事情 |
[09:12] | Just as my grandson had done,… | 就像我孙子刚做过的一样 |
[09:15] | ..I too had found a body at the quarry,… | 我在采石场发现了一具尸体 |
[09:18] | ..In a hole, half buried under rocks. | 在一个洞里 半埋在石头下 |
[09:22] | But even the buzzards, who will eat anything,… | 虽然这种鸟什么都吃 |
[09:25] | .. would not touch it. | 但它们不会碰到它 |
[09:27] | This spot is where we found what the buzzards had come for. | 这里就是我们发现飞鸟的地方 |
[09:32] | 开始我们说不出是什么 | |
[09:36] | ..But I knew what the buzzards knew: | 但我知道飞鸟 |
[09:39] | that the smell of death was upon it. | 闻到了死亡的气息 |
[09:52] | The desert does not forgive man his weakness. | 沙漠并不会原谅这个人的弱点 |
[09:56] | Weak or strong, it takes no mercy, | 无论强者还是弱者 |
[09:58] | and can kill a man in less than a day. | 它都能在一天内杀死他 |
[10:05] | To survive, one must develop skin like leather,… | 为了生存 必须有像羽毛一样的皮肤 |
[10:10] | 并知道哪儿有水 到哪儿找防护 | |
[10:28] | The FBI man would have | 这个联邦探员如果没有兔子 |
[10:29] | surely died had he not stayed underground,… | 或狐狸那样找到防护 |
[10:33] | .. protected like the jack rabbit or the fox. | 他一定会死掉的 |
[10:37] | Even so, death was near. | 即便如此 死亡也快到来了 |
[10:41] | In accordance with our ancient traditions,… | 根据我们古老的传统 |
[10:44] | .. we put four oak twigs on the beams of the hogan… | 我们把四个橡树枝放到森梁上 |
[10:48] | ..To summon the Holy People | 召来圣人并告诉他们 |
[10:50] | and tell them that a ceremony will be held. | 即将举行一个仪式 |
[10:54] | It is called the Blessing Way chant. | 叫做”祝福的赞美诗” |
[10:57] | Only the holy people can save the FBI man’s lief now. | 只有圣人能够救这个FBI探员的命 |
[11:03] | He is in their hands. | 他的命掌握在他们手里 |
[11:53] | Frohike. | -弗罗亥克 |
[11:54] | I know it’s late, but I heard the news. | -我知道有点晚了 但我听到一个消息 |
[12:01] | Maybe I should go. Pardon my presumptuousness. | 也许我该走 请原谅我的假设 |
[12:05] | How much have you had to drink? | 你喝了多少酒 |
[12:09] | Do you recycle? | 你回收酒瓶吗 |
[12:13] | He was a good friend. A redwood among mere sprouts. | 他是我的好朋友 人中才俊 |
[12:22] | I guess this means he’s passing you the torch. | 我想他把接力棒交给了你 |
[12:26] | I’m afraid not. I’m soon to be out of a job. | 没有 我得去找份工作 |
[12:31] | Those sons of bitches! | 那些狗杂种 |
[12:34] | They’re rigging the game. | 他们操纵这一切 |
[12:37] | And, like rats, they just scatter back into the woodpile. | 他们象老鼠一样躲在树丛里 |
[12:46] | – The rats that killed the cat. – What’s this? | -老鼠杀了那只猫 -这是什么 |
[12:49] | It’s a news item about Kenneth Soona, aka The Thinker. | 这是关于肯那思的一则消息 |
[12:53] | The man who hacked the MJ files. The ones he gave to Mulder. | 是他黑了那些档案 -他把档案给了穆德 |
[12:57] | “Kenneth J Soona was killed execution-style… | -肯纳斯像是被处死 |
[13:00] | ..In what appears to be a professional murder,… | 手法是职业杀手所为 |
[13:03] | ..His body found in the Trenton city landfill.” | 他的尸体在切顿城被找到 |
[13:06] | What’s the date on this? | 这是哪一天的报纸 |
[13:09] | This was the day before yesterday. | 这是前天的 |
[13:11] | This is after Mulder disappeared. | 是在穆德失踪后 |
[13:14] | Could they be so stupid? | 他们会这么愚蠢 |
[13:19] | This healing ritual called the Blessing Way… | 这种治疗仪式叫做”祝福” |
[13:22] | ..Has been passed down by our ancient Navajo ancestors. | 是由我们古老的纳瓦霍祖先传下来的 |
[13:27] | Its songs and prayers must be | 我们必须遵从几百年 |
[13:29] | followed just as they have been for centuries. | 传下来的咏唱和祈祷方式 |
[13:33] | Or the Holy People will not be summoned. | 否则圣人不会出现 |
[13:38] | I watched my father perform the chants as a young boy… | 我小时候看着我父亲举行这个仪式 |
[13:42] | ..And saw their healing magic. | 并看到他们神奇地被治愈了 |
[13:48] | But my fear for the FBI man | 但我担心那FBI探员 |
[13:51] | was that his spirit did not want to be healed. | 他的灵魂并不想被治愈 |
[13:55] | That it wished to join | 他想加入父亲的精神世界 |
[13:56] | the spirit of his own father who had died… | 他的父亲对尘世毫无眷恋 |
[13:59] | ..And did not want to return to the world of the living. | 他的身体变得疲惫 |
[14:06] | His body has become tired and weak, and it searches for rest. | 和虚弱需要休息 |
[14:27] | If the struggle to continue is too hard… | 如果过程非常困难 |
[14:30] | ..Or the wish to join his ancestors too strong,… | 或者他非常想见到祖先 |
[14:34] | ..The body will give up. | 那肉体就会被放弃 |
[14:37] | But if the desire to resume life burns brightly enough,… | 但如果恢复生命的意志足够强 |
[14:41] | ..The Holy People will be merciful. | 圣人就会对他仁慈 |
[14:45] | The days and nights now | 对于这个联邦探员来说 |
[14:47] | 这是个漫长和艰难的过程 | |
[14:50] | ..As the Holy People come and help him to choose. | 他要等待圣人来帮他作出选择 |
[14:56] | I was first struck by the absence of time,… | 在我弥留之际 |
[15:01] | ..Having depended on it so | 时间是检验我 |
[15:03] | completely as a measure of myself and my life. | 和我的生命的一切手段 |
[15:08] | Moving backwards into the perpetual night, | 回到无尽的夜里 |
[15:11] | it consumes purpose and deed,… | 我们能够享受所有的 |
[15:14] | ..All passion and will. | 感情和意志 |
[15:19] | I come to you, old friend, with the dull clarity of the dead,… | 我来了 老朋友 作为一个逝者 |
[15:23] | ..Not to beckon you,… | 我不想带走你而是感觉到 |
[15:26] | ..But to feel the fire and intensity… | 身上的那团火 |
[15:30] | ..That still live in you. | 和热情 |
[15:33] | And the heavy weight of your burdens, which I had once borne. | 自己身上肩负的重任 |
[15:37] | There is truth, you know, friend, if that’s all you seek. | 你要把真相找出来 老朋友 |
[15:41] | But there’s no justice or judgment, | 但是这里不需要 |
[15:44] | without which truth is a vast… | 公正和审判 |
[15:48] | ..Dead… | 这里只有死亡 |
[15:50] | ..Hollow. | 和空洞 |
[15:52] | Go back. Do not look into | 回去吧 别往地狱看去 |
[15:54] | the abyss or let the abyss look into you. | 也别让死神看上你 |
[15:57] | Awaken the sleep of reason, | 从沉睡中醒来 |
[16:00] | and fight the monsters within and without. | 和所有的恶魔作斗争 |
[16:35] | Hello, son. | 儿子 |
[16:37] | I did not dare hope to see you so soon. | 我不打算这么快见到你 |
[16:41] | Or ever again hope to broker fate… | 我不想再次断送 |
[16:46] | ..With a life to which I gave life. | 我曾给予的生命 |
[16:51] | The lies I told you… | 我对你说的谎言 |
[16:54] | ..Were a pox and poison to my soul. | 其实是对我心灵的一种毒害 |
[16:56] | And now you are here because of them. | 你来到这儿就是因为它们 |
[17:00] | Lies I thought might bury for ever a truth I could not live with. | 谎言或许能掩盖一个真理 我却无法心安理得 |
[17:06] | I stand here, ashamed of the choices I made so long ago… | 我为我以前的选择 感到羞耻 |
[17:12] | ..When you were just a boy. | 那时你还是个小孩 |
[17:15] | You are the memory, Fox. | 你就是这段记忆 福克斯 |
[17:18] | It lives in you. | 植根在你心里 |
[17:22] | If you were to die now,… | 如果你现在打算死去 |
[17:25] | ..The truth will die. | 真相也会消失 |
[17:28] | And only the lies survive us. | 那我们只能活在一个谎言的世界里 |
[17:32] | My sister… | 我的妹妹 |
[17:35] | Is she here? | 在这里吗 |
[17:37] | No. | 没有 |
[17:39] | The thing that would destroy me,… | 你即将发现的真相一定会毁了我 |
[17:42] | ..The truth I felt you must never learn,… | 我永远不让你知道的真相 |
[17:45] | ..Is the truth you will find… | 你会找到 |
[17:49] | ..If you are to go forward. | 只要你继续向前 |
[18:13] | 华盛顿特区 联邦调查局总部 | |
[18:15] | OK, step through the metal detector and we’ll begin the tour. | 我要大家通过安全检查 然后开始我们的旅程 |
[18:19] | This facility is the J Edgar Hoover Building. | 你们进入的地方叫做胡佛大厦 |
[18:22] | It was finished in 1974 and | 它是1974年完工 |
[18:23] | built on the site of the original FBI headquarters. | 就建在FBI原来的地址 |
[18:27] | There’s a display on the “Ten Most Wanted”. | 我们会播放一张关于… “十大通缉犯”的碟 |
[18:29] | You might see a few of your relatives there! | 你们也许会看到一些亲戚 |
[18:36] | Makin’ you come in the front door these days, Agent Scully? | 现在让你走前门吗 史卡利探员 |
[18:40] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[18:44] | – Are you carrying your weapon? – No. | -你带武器了 -没有 |
[18:48] | – Sorry to have to run you through this. – That’s OK. | 对不起 我要检查一下 |
[18:54] | That was weird. | 没事 |
[18:55] | I’ve had a stray pin left in a shirt | -真奇怪 -曾经一个圆柱销让机器失灵了 |
[18:57] | collar set this machine off. But you can go on through. | 不过你可以进去了 |
[19:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:06] | Scully, come in, please. | 进来 史卡利 |
[19:16] | You said you needed to see me concerning the investigation? | 你说你想跟我谈关于调查的事 |
[19:19] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[19:21] | I came across a news article. A | 有份新闻报道说 |
[19:23] | man’s body was found and I have reason to believe… | 在新泽西找到一具男尸 |
[19:26] | ..He was killed by the same man responsible for Agent Mulder. | 我相信他也是被杀害穆德的凶手所杀 |
[19:29] | Can I see it? | 我能看一下吗 |
[19:33] | The date of death postdates Agent Mulder’s disappearance. | 他是穆德失踪的第二天死亡的 |
[19:36] | Now you already have the | 你有关于 |
[19:38] | ballistics data from Agent Mulder’s father on file. | 穆德父亲的弹道报告 |
[19:41] | I’d like you to run it | 我想你检测一下 |
[19:42] | against the ballistics from this man’s case. | 这个死者的弹道 |
[19:44] | To try and prove what? | 你想证明什么 |
[19:46] | Well, if both men were killed by the same weapon, | 如果两个人都是被相同的武器所杀 |
[19:48] | Mulder didn’t kill his father. | 我们就能证明穆德并没有杀他的父亲 |
[19:50] | And it could help us find the men who did. | 并且能帮助我们找到凶手 |
[19:53] | You’ve been relieved of your investigative function. | 你现在已经没权力进行调查了 |
[19:56] | Yes, I know that, sir. I just thought this might be helpful. | 我知道 但我认为这或许有帮助 |
[20:01] | I’m afraid not. | 我想没有吧 |
[20:04] | This case would have been | 这个案子已经交由 |
[20:06] | handled by the Trenton PD. | 切恩顿警局处理了 |
[20:07] | They’re on our database. | 他们拿走了我们的药检 弹道数据 |
[20:09] | If there was a match on the two slugs, we’d know by now. | 如果这两种子弹相符的话 他们一定会发觉的 |
[20:12] | You don’t wanna check? | 你不会检查一下 |
[20:15] | Miss Scully, I think you underestimate | 史卡利小姐 我想你低估了… |
[20:17] | the duties and responsibilities of my position… | 我作为助理局长的责任和义务了 |
[20:20] | ..As Assistant Director. | 我只是想协助你调查而已 |
[20:25] | I was trying to cooperate with your investigation. | 你是不是想借此 |
[20:28] | And enhance your chances of reinstatement. | 恢复你现在的职位 |
[20:31] | – No! I just want answers. – And so do I! | 不 -我只是想找到答案 -我也是 |
[20:36] | I wanna know why I was asked | 我也想知道为什么 |
[20:38] | to execute a search warrant on your apartment… | 要我去搜查你的公寓 |
[20:40] | ..To look for a digital cassette. | 为的是找那数据磁带 |
[20:43] | I don’t have it. | 我没拿 |
[20:44] | Is this tape what Agent Mulder died for? | 穆德是不是为它而死 |
[20:47] | I believe so. | 我想是吧 |
[20:49] | You wanna bring me a smoking gun, Scully, you bring me this tape. | 你如果想帮我找到证据的话 你就把磁带给我 |
[20:54] | Otherwise I would ask you to go home, | 要不 你就给我回家 |
[20:56] | sit tight, and let us do our job. | 让我们来做 |
[21:02] | Is that all, sir? | 就这样吗 |
[21:07] | Yes, that’s all. | 是的 |
[21:25] | Did you ask her about the tape? | 你问了她关于磁带的事吗 |
[21:28] | She says she doesn’t have it. | 她说没拿 |
[21:31] | Is that what she says? | 她是那么说的吗 |
[21:34] | Yes, that’s what she says. | 是的 |
[21:38] | Well, that’s unfortunate for everyone. | 那可真不幸 |
[21:56] | Back again? | 又回来了 |
[21:57] | I’m curious about something. Can I go through here again? | 我只是对一些事情感到好奇 |
[22:01] | Come on through. | -我能再进去吗 -进去吧 |
[22:09] | This thing is more sensitive than a toothache. | 这东西比牙痛还敏感 |
[22:12] | Would you mind running the wand over me one more time? | 你能再用探测棒对我检查一次吗 |
[22:16] | Sure. | 可以 |
[22:24] | – Are you wearing a necklace or somethin’? – No. Not today. | -你带了项链吗 -今天没有 |
[22:28] | Then what the hell is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[22:42] | – What do you think it could be? | 你想那是什么 |
[22:44] | – I don’t know. It’s embedded in soft tissue. | 不知道 它嵌在你的软组织里 |
[22:47] | Looks like maybe a piece of buckshot. | 可能是一小块弹片或其他东西 |
[22:50] | I don’t know how it could’ve gotten there. | 我不知道它怎么会在这里面 |
[22:55] | I can feel it just under the skin. | 它好像就在皮肤下 |
[22:58] | And now that I’m looking at it closely, | 现在我靠近看一下 |
[23:00] | there’s a tiny scar over it. | 有块小疤痕在上面 |
[23:02] | If you want, I could do a local and pull it out of there. | 你愿意的话我能帮你取出来 |
[23:06] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[23:12] | Thanks for coming down here so late. | 谢谢你这么晚还麻烦你 |
[23:15] | No problem. You were probably | 没关系 你可能是 |
[23:17] | wounded in the line of duty and didn’t even know it. | 执行任务时受了伤 自己却不知道 |
[23:29] | For three days the Blessing Way chant was performed. | “祝福”已经进行了三天 |
[23:34] | The FBI man suffered great fevers… | 这个探员发着高烧 |
[23:37] | 身体像着火一样 | |
[23:40] | There was doubt that he would recover. | 怀疑他是否能挺得过来 |
[23:43] | But the spirits were in attendance. | 但他的意志很坚强 |
[23:46] | Because, on the night of the third day, | 因为在第三天晚上 |
[23:49] | he opened his eyes and asked for water. | 他睁开了眼睛找水喝 |
[23:56] | The ritual bath must be given outside the hogan before sunrise. | 洗澡仪式必须在日出前进行 |
[24:02] | The FBI man was weak from his journey and did not wish to speak. | 这个联邦探员身体很弱而且不愿说话 |
[24:07] | But, like a rising sun, I sensed in him a rebirth. | 但正如初升的太阳那样 我感觉到他获得新生 |
[24:13] | Still, it will take time to regain his strength. | 他仍需要时间来恢复元气 |
[24:25] | ..It’s definitely not buckshot. | 这绝对不是弹片 |
[24:28] | I, uh… I know what it looks like to me, but, uh… | 我知道它是什么了 |
[24:32] | ..I couldn’t tell you how it got there. Take a look. | 但我说不出它是怎么在你皮肤里的 看一下 |
[24:43] | It looks like a computer chip. | 好像是块电脑晶片 |
[24:47] | That’s what it looks like. | 是的 |
[24:51] | I don’t even know how long it’s been in there. | 我不知道它在里面多久了 |
[24:54] | I have absolutely no recollection of it being put there. | 我一点也记不起它什么时候被放进去的 |
[24:58] | God, it’s frightening! | 真令人害怕 |
[25:01] | Dana, this is very serious. You gotta find out what this is. | 这事很严重 你要找出这是什么 |
[25:05] | I don’t have access to the FBI labs. | 我没办法去FBI实验室 |
[25:08] | I’m talking about access to your own memory. | 我是要你努力想一下 |
[25:11] | You’ve buried this so deeply, | 很明显 你把它埋藏在记忆深处 |
[25:13] | you can’t consciously recall it. | 你不愿意想起它 |
[25:14] | – Melissa… – I know someone… | -玛丽莎 -我知道有人能帮你 |
[25:16] | No! | -不用 |
[25:22] | What are you so afraid of, Dana? | 你怕什么 |
[25:24] | That you might learn something about yourself? | 你从自己哪里学到了点东西么 |
[25:27] | You’re so shut off to the | 你除了严谨的科学态度看世界外 |
[25:29] | possibility there could be any other explanation… | 你对其他一切可能性 |
[25:32] | ..Except for your rigid, scientific view of the world. | 都不理不睬 |
[25:35] | It’s like you’ve lost all touch with your own intuition. | 你好像失去了自己的直觉一样 |
[25:39] | You carry so much grief and fear | 你很痛苦 很害怕 |
[25:42] | that you’ve built up walls around your true feelings… | 这使你对发生的事的记忆 |
[25:46] | ..And the memory of what really happened. | 被重重地包裹起来 |
[25:50] | Just do this for me, as your sister. | 就算是帮姐姐一个忙 |
[25:56] | 马克波梅兰茨医生 心理治疗 轮回催眠 能量场 | |
[26:05] | I’ll induce a non-ordinary state,… | 我要做的是引出一个非正常状态 |
[26:07] | ..A modified form of | 这是改进后的加入呼吸训练的 |
[26:09] | hypnosis which involves Holotropic Breathwork. | 催眠方式 |
[26:12] | This will quiet your interpretive | 这能平静你的精神世界 |
[26:14] | mind so we can cut through the interference… | 我们能够切断影响你记忆 |
[26:16] | ..With your memories and perceptions. | 和观察的烦恼 |
[26:19] | Now, what I want you to do is to maintain a focus on your breath. | 你把精神集中在呼吸上 |
[26:24] | Relax your breathing. | 放松 |
[26:27] | Now I want you to close your eyes,… | 闭上眼睛 |
[26:29] | ..And think of a place where you’ve always felt comfortable… | 努力想你觉得安全 |
[26:34] | ..And safe. | 和舒服的某个地方 |
[26:36] | You told me of your | 你说过 |
[26:37] | experience of being taken away and losing time. | 你有被绑架和迷失时间的经历 |
[26:41] | Do you remember how you felt just before this happened? | 你记得这发生以前 你有什么感觉吗 |
[26:44] | I was afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[26:47] | Do you remember what you were afraid of? | 你记得你怕什么吗 |
[26:54] | That I would die. | -我会死 |
[26:56] | But you didn’t die. | -但你没死 |
[26:58] | Someone must have cared for you. | 一定有人照顾你 |
[27:01] | Do you remember who that someone was? | 你记得那个人是谁吗 |
[27:03] | There were men. | 有很多男人… |
[27:07] | A man took me. | 一个男人带走了 |
[27:11] | There was a light and… | 有一束灯光…吵闹的声音 |
[27:16] | ..Loud sounds. My, um… | 我耳朵嗡嗡响 |
[27:20] | – My ears were pounding. – They performed a procedure on you. | 他们在对你施加什么手术 |
[27:25] | – Do you remember any pain during this? – I’m trying… | 你记得感到哪里痛吗 我在想… |
[27:31] | The sound is all screwed up. | 声音听不清楚 |
[27:36] | There was an alarm. | 有个警报 |
[27:40] | I remember, um… | 我记得… |
[27:44] | They wanted to know if I was all right. | 他们想知道我有没有事 |
[27:47] | Maybe you trusted them not to hurt you. Could this be possible? | 也许你相信他们不会杀害你 对吗 |
[27:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:56] | At the FBI you work with people you must entrust with your life. | 会不会是在联邦调查局你信任的 |
[28:01] | Could it have been one of these people? | 其中一个人 |
[28:04] | I had to trust them… | 我要相信他们 |
[28:09] | I was powerless. | 我一点力气也没有 |
[28:15] | I couldn’t… | 我不能… |
[28:20] | I could not resist them. | 我阻止不了他们 |
[28:22] | If this is too painful, I want you | 如果你感到很痛苦 |
[28:25] | to go back to that comfortable place where we began… | 我要你回到你感到舒服的地方 |
[28:28] | – ..And try again. – Uh! No! | -再试一次 -不 |
[28:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:35] | I’m trying, I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[28:39] | I don’t think this is working. | 我想这没有用 |
[28:43] | I don’t think we’re getting anywhere. | 我一点也想不起来 |
[29:32] | You must be careful now to end the ceremony properly. | 你要小心地结束这个仪式 |
[29:36] | If you leave, you must not do any work, | 如果你离开 你不能做任何工作 |
[29:40] | change clothes, or bathe for four days. | 四天内不准换衣服或洗澡 |
[29:43] | That’s gonna cut into my social life. | 这和我的社会生活一点也不相同 |
[29:48] | The boys have a gift for you. | 孩子们有礼物给你 |
[30:08] | You asked for them during your worst fevers. | 你发高烧的时候要的 |
[30:15] | During my fever, I… I left here and traveled to a place. | 我发烧时离开了这里 到了一个地方 |
[30:20] | This place. You carry it with you. It is inside of you. | 这个地方 你带上它 它就在你心里 |
[30:25] | It is the origin place. | 这是它原来的地方 |
[30:27] | It wasn’t a dream? | 这不是一个梦 |
[30:29] | Yes. | 不是 |
[30:49] | We are done now. | 我们的事已做完了 |
[31:12] | Skinner. | 我是史基纳 |
[31:13] | You came to see me today. | 你今天过来看我了 |
[31:16] | Excuse me? | -什么 |
[31:18] | You came to my apartment. I assume you wanted to see me. | -你今天到我公寓来了 我想你是有事来找我 |
[31:22] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:24] | – I saw you come out of my building. | 我看见你离开我这幢楼 |
[31:27] | You’ve obviously made a mistake. I’m sorry. | 你搞错了 |
[31:37] | I need some air. Excuse me. | 我要到外面走走 |
[31:52] | ..The link between all souls | 我到了跨越阴阳两界的奈何桥 |
[31:54] | by which we cross into our own true nature. | 它连接着我们的灵魂 |
[31:58] | You were here today, looking for a truth that was taken from you. | 你到这里是为了寻找被绑架的真相 |
[32:02] | A truth which was never to | 一个从没说过的真相 |
[32:03] | be spoken but which now binds us together… | 让我们陷入 |
[32:05] | ..In dangerous purpose. | 危险中 |
[32:08] | I have returned from the dead to continue with you. | 我起死回生来和你联系 |
[32:11] | But I fear that this danger | 但我害怕危险已经近在眼前 |
[32:13] | is now close at hand. That I may be too late. | 我可能来得太迟了 |
[32:30] | So we are here to mourn the passing of William Mulder. | 我们来这里是为了悼念威廉·穆德 |
[32:32] | 马萨诸塞州波士顿 沉思花园 帕克维公墓 | |
[32:33] | To join in our grief for our loss. | 我们为他的死感到悲痛 |
[32:36] | To share also the memories | 我们一起来怀念 |
[32:38] | of a man whose life was rich and full,… | 他美丽的丰富的人生 |
[32:41] | ..And who made his family’s | 他让他的家族 |
[32:43] | and his friends’ lives richer and fuller as well. | 和朋友们 精神上变得更加富有 |
[33:04] | – Mrs Mulder? – Yes. | -穆德太太 -什么事 |
[33:07] | I’m Dana Scully. I work with your son. | 我是史卡利 和你儿子一起工作 |
[33:12] | I know what you may have heard from the FBI,… | 我想你从FBI那里听说了一些事情 |
[33:15] | ..But I have a strong feeling your son is going to be found. | 但我强烈感觉你儿子一定会找到 |
[33:18] | Oh, my goodness gracious! | -感谢上帝 |
[33:20] | – I think he’s still alive. – How do you know? | -我想他还活着 你怎么知道 |
[33:25] | I just have a very strong feeling. | 我只是有很强烈的感觉 |
[33:44] | – I’ll let you know as soon as I do. | 如果我知道了 我会尽快通知你的 |
[33:46] | – Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[33:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:01] | I see you’re a friend of the family. | 我知道你是这个家族的朋友 |
[34:04] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[34:06] | Do you think we might speak? | 我们能谈一下吗 |
[34:08] | – About? – A very serious matter. | 谈什么 非常严重的问题 |
[34:12] | Please, can we find someplace away from the others? | 我们能找个没人的地方谈吗 |
[34:20] | I couldn’t help overhearing your conversation. | 我忍不住听了你们的谈话 |
[34:23] | – You think the son is still alive? – Who are you? | 你想那儿子还活着 你是谁 |
[34:27] | I’m a member of a kind of consortium. | 我是一个联盟的成员 |
[34:30] | We represent certain global interests. | 我们代表着全世界的利益 |
[34:32] | What kind of interests? | 什么利益 |
[34:34] | Interests that would be threatened | 利益会受到丢失 |
[34:36] | by the tape you are no longer in possession of. | 属于自己的磁带的威胁 |
[34:39] | – Threatened enough to murder? – Oh my, yes! | -威胁会大到杀人吗 -啊 是的 |
[34:43] | – What do you know about Mulder? – That he is dead. Cui bono. | 你知道穆德的什么事情 他已经死了 |
[34:48] | – You’re lying. – I’m not here to tell you lies. | 你撒谎 我不是来向你撒谎的 |
[34:50] | – What are you here for? | 那你来干什么 |
[34:52] | – To tell you your life is in danger too. | 是来告诉你的生命有危险 |
[34:56] | – Leave me alone. – They’ll kill you one of two ways. | -给我走开 -他们有两种办法杀你 |
[35:01] | They’ll send someone, possibly two men. | 他们会派两个人来 |
[35:04] | They’ll kill you at home with an unregistered weapon, | 把你杀死在屋里或车库里 |
[35:08] | which will be left at the scene. | 用的是没有注册的武器 |
[35:09] | Using false documents, supplied by associates of mine,… | 并把它留在现场 用我的助手提供的假证明 |
[35:12] | ..They’ll be out of the country in less than two hours. | 他们不到两个小时就离开这个国家 |
[35:17] | – You said there were two ways. – Yes. | -你说过有两种方法 -是的 |
[35:19] | He, or she, will be someone close to you. Someone you trust. | 你信任的并且关系密切的他或她 |
[35:25] | They’ll arrange a meeting or come to your house unexpectedly. | 他们会安排一次会面 或者突然来到你家里 |
[35:28] | Do you have someplace else you might stay? | 你有安全的地方吗 |
[35:32] | – Why? Why kill me? – You want something they don’t. | 为什么要杀我 因为你想他们不想要的东西 |
[35:36] | Justice. | 公正 |
[35:37] | And because they are now certain you | 而且他们确信你并没有 |
[35:40] | don’t have the copy of the files they’re looking for. | 他们要寻找的拷贝 |
[35:43] | Why are you protecting me? | -为什么你要保护我 |
[35:46] | I feel my colleagues are acting impulsively. | -我感到… 我的同事做得太冲动了 |
[35:51] | Your death will draw unnecessary attention to our group. | 你的死会引起对我们不必要的注意 |
[35:56] | You’re protecting yourself. | 你不是要保护我 而是要保护你自己 |
[35:58] | Why should that surprise you? | 为什么这么惊讶 |
[36:00] | Motives are rarely unselfish. | 动机很少不是自私的 |
[36:03] | – What kind of business are you in? – We predict the future. | 你们到底在干什么 我们在假设未来 |
[36:08] | The best way to predict the future… | 假设未来的最好方法 |
[36:10] | ..Is to invent it. | 就是发明它 |
[36:14] | Good day, young lady. | 再见 小姐 |
[36:20] | 马萨诸塞州 西第斯布里 马塔葡萄园 | |
[36:42] | Mom… | -妈妈 |
[36:45] | My God! | -天啊 |
[36:48] | Fox! | 福克斯 |
[36:51] | I can’t believe it. I’d expected the worst. | 真不敢相信 我已经做好最坏的准备 |
[36:54] | I need your help, Mom. I don’t have much time. | 我需要你的帮助 妈妈 我没有太多时间 |
[36:57] | They said something terrible had happened. | 他们说你发生了很多可怕的事情 |
[37:00] | I’m OK. | 我没事 |
[37:01] | But I need your help. I need you to remember. | 我需要你的帮助 我需要你回忆一下 |
[37:06] | I need to know more about Dad. | 我需要了解更多爸爸的事 |
[37:10] | Who these people are. | 这些人是谁 |
[37:15] | It was all so long ago. | 都过了这么久了 |
[37:17] | I need you to try to remember, Mom. | 你努力想一下 |
[37:19] | These pictures were taken in 1972. Where? | 这是1972年照的 在哪照的 |
[37:24] | I don’t know. | -我不知道 |
[37:26] | Dad worked for the State Department. He’d go on the road. Where? | 爸爸当时为政府工作 他每天出去 他是去哪 |
[37:30] | – I don’t remember, Fox. Please! – Look at the pictures, Mom! | 我真的不记得了 你能看一下这张照片吗 |
[37:34] | – Don’t do this to me! – Look at them! | 别这样 看一下他们 |
[37:36] | He must have talked about | 他一定在谈过他的工作 |
[37:37] | the men he worked with. Were they ever here? | 和他的同事 他们现在在吗 |
[37:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:44] | But I don’t remember their names any more. | 但我记不起他们名字了 |
[37:47] | What does this have to do with, Fox? | 这和你有什么关系 |
[37:54] | I think it has to do with Samantha. | 我想这和沙曼塔有关 |
[37:58] | I think it has to do with what happened to my sister. | 我想它和我妹妹有关 |
[38:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:14] | Dana, it’s your sister. Where have you been? | 黛娜 我是姐姐 -嘿 -你去哪里了 |
[38:18] | I had to go to Boston, for a funeral. | 我到波士顿去参加一个葬礼 |
[38:23] | – I was worried about you. – Why? | -我很担心你 -为什么 |
[38:26] | I haven’t heard from you | 因为自从你见了波梅兰茨医生后 |
[38:28] | since you saw Dr Pomerantz. | 就再也没有你的消息了 |
[38:30] | Missy, something strange happened to me today. I’m… | 梅丽莎 今天我碰到了很奇怪的诗 |
[38:33] | I’m a bit freaked out by it. | 想想有点后怕 |
[38:36] | I’ll come over. Are you gonna be there for a while? | 好吧 我要过去和你谈一下 |
[38:39] | Yeah, I will. | -你会在那里等我吗 -会的 |
[38:40] | OK. I’ll see you in a bit. | -待会见 -再见 |
[39:15] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快点 |
[39:25] | Hi. This is Melissa. | 你好 我是梅丽莎 |
[39:26] | Sorry to have missed your call. | 请留言 |
[39:28] | Leave a message and I’ll call you back. | 稍后我再回电话 |
[39:30] | Have a really nice day. | 祝开心 |
[39:33] | Missy, it’s me. Please pick up. | 梅丽莎 是我 |
[39:39] | Missy, pick up… | 快拿起电话 |
[39:41] | I’m coming over to your place instead. | 让我到你那里去吧 |
[39:44] | I’ll look for you on the way. Bye. | 我会在路上遇到你的 |
[40:19] | Scully, get in the car. | 史卡利 上车 |
[40:22] | – I need to talk to you. It’s very important. | 我要和你谈一下 很重要 |
[40:25] | – I was going to my sister’s. | 我要到我姐姐那 |
[40:27] | I’ll drop you there. I need you to come with me. | 到那我会放你下来 你快跟我走 |
[40:30] | – Where are we going? – To a place we can talk in private. | 我们去哪 一个我们能谈话的地方 |
[40:53] | After you. | 你先进去 |
[41:01] | Eyes forward. | 向前看 |
[41:03] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 把手举起来 |
[41:05] | Don’t turn around or I’ll blow your head off. | 别转身 否则我开枪 |
[41:11] | – Don’t think I won’t do it, you son of a bitch. | 你以为我不敢吗 |
[41:14] | – I believe you. Just stay cool. I’m with you. | 冷静 我是来帮你的 |
[41:17] | Take two steps forward. | 向前走两步 |
[41:27] | Now move slowly towards the couch. | 慢慢向沙发走去 |
[41:44] | Turn around and sit down on your hands. | 转过身 把手放到屁股下 |
[42:00] | Are you gonna let me tell you why I’m here? | 你能让我告诉你为什么我在这吗 |
[42:02] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么在这 |
[42:04] | I wanna know who sent you. Whose errand boy you are. | 我要知道是 谁派你来的 |
[42:08] | No one sent me. | 没人派我来 |
[42:16] | You’ve got the rest of your life to give me answers. | 你现在还有时间回答我问题 |
[42:48] | Oh no! | 天啊 |
[42:52] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[42:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[42:58] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们快走 |
[43:06] | How high does it go, Skinner? Who’s pulling the strings? | 牵涉到多高的职位 谁是幕后指使 |
[43:10] | You can kill me but you’ll be doing their work for ’em. | 你可以杀了我 但这样只是帮了他们而已 |
[43:13] | Forget about your job and family. | 忘记你的工作和家庭 |
[43:17] | You’ll spend the rest of your life behind bars. | 这样你就要在监狱里度过余生 |
[43:18] | There isn’t a judge they couldn’t persuade. | 他们没有哪一个法官不能说服的 |
[43:21] | What’s the alternative? Let you kill me now? | 和你来杀我有什么区别吗 |
[43:23] | I didn’t come here to kill you. | 我不是来杀你 |
[43:25] | I came here to give you something. | 而是来给你点东西 |
[43:30] | I’ve got the digital tape. | 我弄到了数据磁带 |
[43:34] | You’re lying. | -你撒谎 |
[43:36] | I’ve got it in my pocket. I took it out of Mulder’s desk. | -就在我口袋里 我从穆德的桌子上拿来的 |