时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | To the Navajo, the earth and its | 对纳瓦霍人来说 地球和所有生物 |
[00:04] | creatures have great influence over our existence. | 对族群的存在大有影响 |
[00:10] | The stories, passed from generation to generation,… | 故事代代相传 |
[00:13] | ..Help us to understand the | 帮助我们了解悲伤 |
[00:15] | reason for our tears of sadness and tears of joy. | 和喜悦的眼泪 |
[00:19] | Animals like the bear, the spider, and the coyote… | 像熊 蜘蛛 胡狼之类的动物 |
[00:23] | ..Are powerful symbols to our people. | 对我们而言都是强烈的象征 |
[00:29] | When the FBI man, Mulder, was cured by the Holy People,… | 当FBI探员穆德被圣人救活后 |
[00:32] | ..We were reminded of the story of the Gila monster… | 我们记起了吉拉神圣的故事 |
[00:36] | ..Who symbolises the healing powers of the medicine man. | 他拥有治疗的力量 |
[00:39] | In this myth, the Gila monster | 在这个神话里 |
[00:42] | restores a man by taking all his parts… | 他通过把那个人的肢体分解 |
[00:45] | ..And putting them back together. | 治疗之后再拼在一起而救活他 |
[00:47] | His blood is gathered by ants,… | 他的血液由蚂蚁带走 |
[00:49] | ..His eyes and ears by Sun,… | 耳朵和眼睛由太阳收集 |
[00:52] | ..His mind by Talking God and Pollen Boy. | 天神和花粉童子带走他的精神 |
[00:59] | Then lightning and thunder bring the man back to life. | 一场雷电之后这个人复活了 |
[01:09] | At the end of the ceremony, when the FBI man had been healed,… | 在仪式结束时 当这个FBI探员被治愈后 |
[01:14] | ..We heard the news from other Native Americans in the northern plains… | 我们听到了北部平原上的印第安人 |
[01:18] | ..That a great event had taken place. | 发生了重大的事情 |
[01:21] | Like the Navajo, | 像纳瓦霍人一样 |
[01:23] | these people have their own stories and myths. | 这些人有自己的故事和传说 |
[01:27] | One of these stories tells of the White Buffalo Woman | 其中的一个故事讲的是一个大白牛女人 |
[01:30] | who came down from the heavens… | 她从天堂下来教会印弟安人 |
[01:32] | ..And taught the Indians how to lead virtuous lives, | 如何行功立德 |
[01:35] | and how to pray to the Creator. | 怎样向上帝祷告 |
[01:38] | She told the people she would return one day. | 她告诉人们她有一天会回去 |
[01:41] | Then she turned into a white buffalo and ascended into the clouds,… | 然后她变成一头白水牛 升上天空 |
[01:46] | ..Never to be seen again. | 从此再也不会有人见到她了 |
[01:49] | But on this day, | 但今天 |
[01:51] | when the Holy People had given the FBI man a miracle,… | 当圣人赐予穆德一个奇迹时 |
[01:55] | ..A white buffalo was born. | 一头白水牛诞生了 |
[01:58] | And every Native American knew, | 每个印第安人都知道 |
[02:00] | whether he believed the story or not,… | 无论他相不相信这个故事 |
[02:03] | ..That this was a powerful omen. | 这是一个征兆 |
[02:06] | And that great changes were coming. | 大变革即将来临 |
[02:44] | I’ve got the digital tape. | 我拿了数据磁带 |
[02:47] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[02:48] | I’ve got it in my pocket. I took it out of Mulder’s desk. | 就在我口袋里 是从穆德的办公桌上找到的 |
[03:03] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[03:05] | Put it down, Scully! | 快放下 |
[03:07] | No way. | 不 |
[03:07] | I said put it down! | 我说放下 |
[03:09] | I said no! | 我说不 |
[03:11] | You’re setting me up! | 你在陷害我 |
[03:12] | I’m trying to help you! | 我在帮你 |
[03:13] | Then put your weapon down! | 那就把枪放下 |
[03:15] | Not a chance. | 休想 |
[03:16] | You’re not here to kill me? Prove it! | 你还说不是来杀我的 |
[03:18] | I’m not here to have a gun in my face! | 我可不想被人一枪打死 |
[03:20] | Damn it, Skinner! | 去你的 史基纳 |
[03:22] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[03:24] | Back off! | 退后 |
[03:25] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[03:27] | What the hell is this? | 你来这干什么 |
[03:29] | You OK, Scully? | 你没事吧 史卡利 |
[03:31] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[03:31] | Get his gun. | 去拿他的枪 |
[03:34] | Give her the gun! | 把枪给她 |
[03:37] | Give it to her! | 快给她 |
[03:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:43] | Now I want an explanation. | 现在我要你说清楚 |
[03:45] | I was warned that somebody would kill me. | 别人警告过我 说有人会杀我 |
[03:49] | Someone I trusted. | 是一个我信任的人 |
[03:54] | I’m gonna reach into my coat pocket and end this charade. All right? | 我把我口袋里的东西拿出来 好吗 |
[04:00] | I presume you both know what this is? Now I want an explanation. | 你们都知道这是什么 我要你们解释 |
[04:04] | Your cigarette-smoking friend | 你那个烟鬼的朋友为这磁带杀了我父亲 |
[04:06] | killed my father for that tape. | 接着又要杀我 |
[04:08] | Then he killed me. | 你在说什么 |
[04:09] | What are you talking about? – I was a dead man. Now I’m back. | 我是个死人 现在又活过来了 |
[04:12] | What is on this tape?! | 磁带里是什么 |
[04:14] | Defense Department files that reveal | 本来不该存在的国防部机密档案 |
[04:17] | the truth about our government’s involvement… | 是关于我们政府封锁 |
[04:18] | ..In the global conspiracy of silence about the existence of extraterrestrial life. | 外星人存在消息的阴谋 |
[04:23] | Give me that tape. | 把那磁带给我 |
[04:24] | It stays with me. | 不行 |
[04:25] | Give her the tape. | 把磁带给她 |
[04:26] | If what you say is true, if the | 如果你说的是真的 |
[04:28] | information on this tape is valuable enough to kill for,… | 如果这磁带的内容足以杀人 |
[04:31] | ..Then it’s the only leverage we’ve got to bring these men to justice. | 那我们就可以把这些人绳之以法 |
[04:35] | It’s not gonna do us any good if it falls back into their hands! | 如果它回到他们手里 对我们都没有好处 |
[04:42] | Then you’d better make sure it doesn’t. | 你最好确保不会有问题 |
[04:46] | Come on, Scully. Let’s go. | 走吧 史卡利 |
[04:48] | Where? | 去哪 |
[04:49] | There are truths out there that aren’t on that tape. | 还有一些磁带上没有的真相 |
[05:11] | Mulder, I… | 穆德 我 |
[05:12] | Whatever you’re… | 无论你要说什么 |
[05:13] | I went to your father’s funeral. | 我参加了你父亲的葬礼 |
[05:17] | I told your mother that you were gonna be OK. | 我告诉你妈妈你会没事的 |
[05:21] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:24] | I just knew. | 我就是知道 |
[05:41] | My daughter was brought here. | 我女儿被带到这来了 我要找她 |
[05:43] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[05:45] | Dana Scully. | 史卡利 黛娜·史卡利 |
[05:47] | Melissa Scully? | 梅丽莎·史卡利 |
[05:49] | No… That’s her sister. | 不 那是她姐姐 |
[05:51] | We just had a Melissa Scully in surgery | 我们只有一个叫梅丽莎的病人 |
[05:53] | with a cranial gunshot wound. | 是枪伤 |
[06:12] | Missy? It’s Mom. | 梅丽莎 是妈妈 |
[06:18] | We took drastic precautionary | 我们已对她头部的伤 |
[06:19] | measures due to the nature of the wound. | 进行了预防性处理 |
[06:22] | We’ve induced coma to try and relieve the trauma on the brain. | 我们注射吗啡以减缓头脑所受创伤 |
[06:28] | Is she gonna be OK? | 她会没事吧 |
[06:30] | We’ve done everything we can. | 我们正在努力 |
[06:32] | We’ll be monitoring her around the clock. | 我们会随时注意她的情况 |
[06:38] | Nurse, why don’t we get Mrs Scully a comfortable chair? | 护士 帮这位太太拿张椅子来 |
[06:44] | That’s my father on the left there. | 左边是我爸爸 |
[06:46] | This was taken when? | 几时照的 |
[06:48] | About 1973. | 大约1973年 |
[06:49] | Amazing. Langley, take a look. | 真奇怪 朗格利 你看一下 |
[06:52] | Do you recognise any of those men? | 认识这里面的人吗 |
[06:55] | Are you familiar with a post-World | 你熟悉二战后一个叫做 |
[06:57] | War II project known as Operation Paper Clip? | “回形针行动”的工程吗 |
[07:00] | The US government provided safe haven for Nazi war criminals… | 我们的政府为某些纳粹战犯提供保护 |
[07:04] | ..In exchange for their scientific knowledge. | 以换取他们先进的科学知识 |
[07:06] | I know who this man is. Victor Klemper. | 我认识这人叫做维特·克兰普 |
[07:10] | The man next to your father is one of those criminals,… | 站在你父亲的旁边的就是其中一个战犯 |
[07:13] | ..Though not the most famous of the bunch. | 不过他不怎么出名 |
[07:15] | Wernher von Braun, designer of the V-2 rockets,… | 维纳·冯·布朗是V2火箭的设计者 |
[07:18] | ..May be the most notorious, | 或许他非常出名 |
[07:20] | but Klemper takes the prize… | 但维特却是帮很多纳粹战犯 |
[07:22] | ..For the most evil Nazi to escape the Nuremberg trials. | 逃脱纽伦堡审判的主要人物 |
[07:25] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[07:27] | Experimented on the Jews. | 他用犹太人进行试验 |
[07:29] | Drowned them, put them in pressure chambers… | 他们把犹太人淹死或放进毒气室里 |
[07:31] | All in the name of science. | 这些都是以科学的名义进行的 |
[07:33] | Together with von Braun, | 和冯布朗一起 |
[07:34] | Klemper helped us win the space race. | 维特帮助我们赢得了太空竞赛 |
[07:36] | Using his scientific data we were | 通过利用他的太空飞行效果的数据资料 |
[07:38] | able to put astronauts on the moon before the Soviets. | 我们比苏联早一步把宇航员送上月球 |
[07:42] | One giant step for mankind! | 这是人类的一大步 |
[07:44] | What would he be doing in a photo with your father? | 为什么他和你爸爸一起照相 |
[07:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:49] | Do you recognise anybody else? | 你认识其他人吗 |
[07:51] | No. | 不认识 |
[07:52] | Operation Paper Clip was | “回形针行动” |
[07:53] | supposed to have been scrapped in the 1950s. | 在1950年就应该被取消了 |
[07:56] | But if this is 1973… | 但如果这是1973年 |
[07:57] | What happened to Klemper? | 克兰普后来怎么样了 |
[07:59] | He’s still here, living very | 他还住在这儿 |
[08:01] | well at the expense of the American taxpayer. | 靠美国纳税人的钱 他过得还不错 |
[08:07] | Unbelievable! We thought you were history! | 真难以置信 我们还以为你死了 |
[08:11] | You’ll have to | 弗罗克 |
[08:12] | wait for my video collection. | 看来你得多等一段时间才能看我的影碟了 |
[08:14] | Where were ya? We were looking all over. | 你去哪儿了 我们到处找你 |
[08:16] | Down at DC General, scanning the police frequency | 当我听到关枪杀的报告后 |
[08:18] | when I heard the report of a shooting. | 我就到警局去 |
[08:22] | Agent Scully… | 史卡利 |
[08:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:26] | Your sister’s in critical condition. | 你姐姐的情况很严重 |
[08:32] | Scully! | 史卡利 |
[08:36] | Scully, wait! Scully! | 等一下 史卡利 |
[08:40] | Scully, wait! Scully! | 等一下 史卡利 |
[08:42] | I have to go there, Mulder! That bullet was meant for me! | 我要去 他们本来是冲我来的 |
[08:45] | If they’re trying to kill you, | 如果要杀你 |
[08:46] | that’s the first place they’ll look. | 他们一定会在那儿等你 |
[08:48] | Those bastards! | 那些狗杂种 |
[08:50] | I’ll call someone who can help. | 我会找人来帮忙 |
[08:52] | The only thing you can do for her right now is to try to crucify them. | 你唯一要做的是把他们绳之以法 |
[08:58] | 纽约46大街 早上7:09 | |
[09:03] | This is a serious mistake. | 这是一个严重的失误 |
[09:05] | An innocent woman’s been shot. | 一个无辜的女人被枪击 |
[09:07] | Can this be traced? | 这会留下痕迹吗 |
[09:09] | This is your man. | 这是你的人干的 |
[09:11] | There was a mistake. | 是个误会 |
[09:12] | It will be rectified. | 会被澄清的 |
[09:14] | By whom? | 由谁 |
[09:17] | By whom will this be rectified? | 谁来澄清 |
[09:20] | Your ridiculously ineffectual assassins? | 由你那些笨蛋助手吗 |
[09:24] | They’re professionals. | 这些人都是职业杀手 |
[09:26] | This is not a profession for men who make mistakes! | 职业杀手不会犯这种错误 |
[09:29] | My God, you presume to make us | 老天 你以为我们相信 |
[09:31] | believe you can simply fix it with enough bullets? | 你能简单地用子弹来解决问题吗 |
[09:36] | No. | 不 |
[09:38] | This woman… Scully. | 这个女人 |
[09:41] | I know she believes her partner is still alive. | 她相信她的搭档还活着 |
[09:45] | Mulder’s dead. I took care of it myself. | 穆德已经死了 是我亲自处理的 |
[09:48] | And the computer tape containing | 那个包含被盗文件的电脑磁带 |
[09:50] | the stolen files you tell us was recovered… | 你说已经找回了 |
[09:53] | You can show it to us? | 能给我们看一下吗 |
[09:58] | I wasn’t aware that my honesty was in question or doubt. | 没想到我的诚实会受到怀疑 |
[10:03] | Do you have the tape? | 你有那磁带吗 |
[10:07] | Of course I have it! | 当然有 |
[10:09] | I think I’d like to see it. | 我想看看 |
[10:11] | So would I. | 我也想看看 |
[10:13] | I have vouchsafed it for reasons of security. | 出于安全考虑 我把它藏起来了 |
[10:17] | I’ll have it here for you tomorrow. | 明天再给你们看 |
[10:21] | By which time this whole matter will be cleared up. | 到时整件事都会清楚了 |
[10:44] | Victor Klemper? | 你是维特·克兰普吗 |
[10:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:47] | My name is Fox Mulder. This is Dana Scully. | 我叫福克斯·穆德 这位是黛娜·史卡利 |
[10:50] | Your name is Mulder? | 你叫穆德 |
[10:52] | Yes. I think you knew my father. | 是的 我想你应该认识我父亲 |
[10:55] | What’s this about? | 有什么事吗 |
[10:57] | You did some work for our government. | 你来这个国家为我们政府做了一些工作 |
[11:00] | I’m old now. History bores me. | 我现在老了 我讨厌历史 |
[11:03] | Because it escaped you? Or because you escaped it? | 因为你逃脱历史 还是历史逃脱了你 |
[11:07] | Freud, Salk, Crick, Watson… | 弗洛伊德 索尔克 克里克 沃森 |
[11:10] | These will be the names | 这些名字都会在二十世纪末 |
[11:11] | they celebrate at the end of the millennium. | 受人敬重 |
[11:13] | Great scientists. | 他们是伟大的科学家 |
[11:15] | But Klemper? He will be remembered only as a butcher. | 那克兰普呢 他只会被当做一个屠夫 |
[11:20] | History may be the only justice you’ll know. | 只有历史才是最公正的 |
[11:23] | Do you know my work? | 你了解我的工作吗 |
[11:24] | Do you know what we accomplished? | 你知道我们的成就吗 |
[11:26] | As a Nazi? | 是作为一名纳粹分子 |
[11:27] | Or for the blood money we paid you? | 还是因为我们付血汗钱给你 |
[11:29] | We were young men caught in a fervor. | 我们年轻时头脑发热 |
[11:32] | But our experiments changed the world. | 但我们的实验改变了世界 |
[11:35] | For a lot of innocent Jews. | 是为了许多犹太人 |
[11:37] | Progress demands sacrifice, and I… | 进步总会需要牺牲 |
[11:40] | I have confronted my demons. | 我良心发现了 |
[11:42] | And soon I will die too. | 我就快死了 |
[11:44] | Like my father. | 像我爸爸一样 |
[11:45] | They killed him and I believe you know why. | 他们杀了他 我相信你知道原因 |
[11:49] | I believe they would kill | 如果为了工作的利益考虑 |
[11:50] | anyone if it is in the best interest of the work. | 他们会杀了任何人 |
[11:53] | What is this “Work” That my father was involved in? | 我爸爸做了什么工作 |
[11:55] | I have no answer for you. | 我不能说 |
[11:57] | You knew him! Was he a murderer too? | 你了解他 他也杀人吗 |
[12:01] | Some things you don’t have to know. | 有些事情你不该知道 |
[12:04] | No, I need to know! I need to know the truth! | 我需要知道 知道真相 |
[12:07] | Isn’t that what you want? | 那不是你想要的吗 |
[12:10] | For the truth to be known? | 让真相大白 |
[12:17] | Do you know the formula of Napier’s constant? | 你知道纳皮尔常数吗 |
[12:20] | Yes. Why? | 知道 怎么了 |
[12:21] | The photo was taken at the Strughold Mining Company in West Virginia. | 那照片是在西弗吉尼亚斯切矿物公司照的 |
[12:26] | That is all I will tell you. | 这就是我要告诉你的 |
[12:27] | The rest you can find out yourself. | 剩下的你自己去找 |
[12:30] | Let’s go, Scully. | 走吧 史卡利 |
[12:46] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:48] | Yes. One moment. | 请等一下 |
[12:54] | It’s for you, sir. | 找你的 |
[12:57] | Yes. | 喂 |
[12:58] | It’s Klemper. | 我是克兰普 |
[13:00] | Victor! | 维特 |
[13:02] | How are you, old friend? | 你好吗 老朋友 |
[13:04] | It’s been far too many years. | 已经过去很多年了 |
[13:06] | What is it, Victor? | 什么事 维特 |
[13:08] | I was just paid a visit by the son of one of our old colleagues. | 我们的一个旧同事的儿子来看我 |
[13:13] | What did you tell him, Victor? | 你告诉他什么了 维特 |
[13:15] | I told him that you were the most venal man I’ve ever met. | 我告诉他你是天下最龌蹉的人 |
[13:20] | Beyond that, I told him nothing. | 其他的我没多说 |
[13:27] | Mulder is alive! | 穆德还活着 |
[13:30] | I think it’s time to call our friends,… | 看来要打电话给我们的朋友了 |
[13:33] | ..Who will handle this matter more satisfactorily. | 自称能圆满的处理这件事 |
[13:59] | Are you expecting visitors? | 你在等人吗 |
[14:01] | Is it Dana? Is Dana here? | 黛娜 她来了 |
[14:03] | No. It’s a man. He says he was asked to come here. | 不 是个男人 他说是有人叫他来的 |
[14:10] | My name is Albert Hosteen. | 我叫阿尔伯·霍斯丁 |
[14:12] | I was asked to come and help with your daughter. | 有人叫我来帮你女儿 |
[14:15] | There must be some mistake. | 一定是弄错了 |
[14:17] | Is your daughter the FBI woman? | 你的女儿是FBI探员吗 |
[14:19] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[14:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:21] | She’s very sorry she can’t come here to comfort you. | 她为不能亲自 来安慰你而抱歉 |
[14:23] | You know where she is? Is she OK? | 你知道她在哪儿 她还好吗 |
[14:26] | Yes. I believe so. | 还好 |
[14:44] | She is weak. | 她很虚弱 |
[14:45] | She’s getting better. | 她正在好转 |
[14:48] | She has the best doctors. They’re watching her around the clock. | 有最好的医生随时看护着她 |
[14:51] | If it’s all right, I would like to pray over her here. | 如果可以的话 我想在这里为她祈祷 |
[15:53] | What would your father have been doing here? | 你父亲曾在这里干过什么 |
[15:56] | I don’t know. He never came home wearing a miner’s cap. | 不知道 但他从没带过矿工帽回家 |
[16:08] | Mulder, take a look at this. | 穆德 看一下这边 |
[16:20] | What do you think? | 我们走哪里好 |
[16:21] | I’d like to try door number one, Monty. | 我想试一下一号门 |
[16:32] | I’m trying 27828. It’s not working. | 我试了27828 但没有用 |
[16:35] | Nor here. | 这里也没用 |
[16:36] | Are you sure it’s the right number? | 这是正确号码吗 |
[16:38] | Napier’s constant is the basis of all natural logarithms. | 是的 纳皮尔常数是所有自然对数的基数 |
[16:41] | With a crowbar and a small nuclear device, | 要是有个鉄撬或者小的核装置 |
[16:44] | I might be able to get through one of these. | 应该就能把门打开 |
[16:48] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[16:52] | No, wait. Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[16:54] | Whatever we find in here, | 无论我们在里面发现什么 |
[16:56] | you haven’t had time to process everything. | 我想你都没有时间处理你经历的事情 |
[16:58] | I’m OK. | 我没事 |
[16:59] | You couldn’t go to your father’s funeral,… | 你没去参加你父亲的葬礼 |
[17:01] | ..And if something in here | 如果这里面的事情 |
[17:02] | was to cast doubt on the kind of man he was… | 会导致你对他的为人产生疑问的话 |
[17:08] | I just know how it would affect me. | 我只知道这对我影响有多大 |
[17:20] | You called me. | 你找我 |
[17:23] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[17:26] | About? | 什么事 |
[17:28] | I may have located the digital tape you’re looking for. | 我可能知道你要找的数据磁带在哪儿 |
[17:32] | You may have located it? | 你找到了 |
[17:33] | Yes, although it may fall into the hands of people… | 是的 它或许落在了 |
[17:36] | ..Who might use it for purposes not your own. | 别有用心之人的手里 |
[17:39] | You wanna work a deal? | 你想做个交易吗 |
[17:41] | Is that what this is? | 是这样吗 |
[17:44] | Let me tell you somethin’. I don’t work deals. | 我告诉你 没有交易 |
[17:49] | I thought you should know of certain potentialities. | 我想你应该了解某种危险性 |
[17:52] | Do you have the tape? | 你有磁带吗 |
[17:53] | As I said, I may have located it. | 我只是说知道它在哪儿 |
[17:55] | Do you have the damn tape?! | 你有没有那磁带 |
[17:59] | I’ll know more when we next meet. | 下次见面我会知道更多的 |
[18:01] | I do not negotiate. | 我从不谈判 |
[18:03] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[18:04] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[18:05] | I don’t think you do. | 我想你一点儿 |
[18:07] | I don’t think you understand at all. | 都不明白 |
[18:11] | No, I’m quite aware of your policies in those regards. | 不 我很清楚你们的政策 |
[18:17] | Then I hope your next course of action will be more… | 那你下一步行动 |
[18:21] | ..Cautious… and informed. | 要小心点了 |
[18:41] | Mulder, look at this. | 穆德 看这个 |
[18:49] | It looks like they’re storing records. | 好像它们保存着记录 |
[18:53] | Of what? | 什么记录 |
[19:01] | Of medical files, by the look of it. | 好像是医疗档案 |
[19:04] | They’ve got names, alphabetised. | 上面有名字 是以字母顺序排列的 |
[19:26] | Lots of files. | 很多档案 |
[19:30] | Lots and lots of files. | 很多很多档案 |
[19:34] | What’s in these files? | 里面写的什么 |
[19:36] | Standard medical forms. | 标准的医疗表格 |
[19:38] | Birth certificate, smallpox vaccination certificate… | 这些是出生证明 还有疫苗注射证明 |
[19:42] | And then there’s this. | 还有这个 |
[19:43] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:44] | It’s an old tissue-collection cassette. | 这是旧式的组织收集卡匣 |
[19:46] | The new ones are plastic. | 新式的是塑料的 |
[19:48] | Do they all contain the same materials? | 这些档案都包含相同的材料吗 |
[19:51] | Yes, exactly. | 是的 |
[19:52] | What year was this person born? | 这人是几时生的 |
[19:54] | 1955. All these files are 1955. | 1955年 所有文件都是1955年的 |
[19:56] | What year were you born? | 你是哪年出生的 |
[19:58] | 1964. Why? | 1964年 怎么了 |
[20:00] | Let’s go find 1964. | 我们去找1964年的看看 |
[20:05] | You’re looking for a file on me? | 你找我的档案吗 |
[20:09] | Dana Katherine Scully. | 黛娜·史卡利 |
[20:12] | What? | 什么 |
[20:20] | It’s a recent tissue sample. | 这是近来的组织样本 |
[20:23] | What the hell is going on here, Mulder? | 到底怎么回事 穆德 |
[20:26] | I don’t know, Scully. | 我不知道 史卡利 |
[20:48] | That’s your sister’s file. | 那是你妹妹的档案 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:52] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[20:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:58] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[21:06] | This file was originally mine. | 这档案本来是我的 |
[21:08] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:16] | Wait here, Scully. | 在这里等 史卡利 |
[21:17] | Mulder, where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[21:40] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[21:48] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[23:57] | There! | 在那 |
[24:06] | Find the woman too! | 把那女人找到 |
[24:35] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[24:39] | Scully? | 史卡利 |
[24:44] | Mulder, I’m down here. | 穆德 来这里 |
[24:50] | You OK, Scully? | 你没事吧 史卡利 |
[24:51] | I heard gunshots. | 我听到枪声 |
[24:52] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[24:54] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[24:55] | We got a small army outside. I think they got us trapped. | 外面有军队 我们被包围了 |
[24:58] | I think there’s a way out down here. | 下面好像有条出路 |
[25:13] | 夏洛特餐厅 家常菜 | |
[25:18] | 马里兰州 葛来格 320A公路 | |
[25:47] | This place isn’t even on the map. | 这地方连地图上都没有 |
[25:50] | You’d be surprised what’s not on the map. | 你们怎么来这儿的 你一定奇怪 |
[25:52] | And what our government will do to keep it that way. | 政府为什么不标出这里 |
[25:55] | How’s that? | 怎么了 |
[25:56] | Last night we were chased by a hit squad. | 昨晚我们被人追杀 |
[25:58] | Driving what looked like CIA fleet sedans. | 从开的车来看 好像是中情局的人 |
[26:05] | I may be able to negotiate a deal that would guarantee your safety. | 我可以和他们谈判 保证你们的安全 |
[26:09] | What kind of deal? | 什么谈判 |
[26:11] | I’ll turn over the tape in return for your reinstatement. | 我交出数据磁带 以换回你们的公职 |
[26:13] | No, sir. I need that tape. I need those files. | 不 我需要那磁带 |
[26:16] | I’m talking about a way to save your lives. | 我说的是想办法救你们 |
[26:18] | And I’m talking about an elaborate conspiracy. | 而我说的是隐藏在公众背后的一个大阴谋 |
[26:21] | Do you know what we found last night? | 你知道我们昨晚发现了什么吗 |
[26:23] | What? | 什么 |
[26:25] | An elaborate filing system of medical records. | 一个完整的医疗档案记录系统 |
[26:27] | Locked inside a mountain vault. | 就藏在一座山里的保险柜 |
[26:30] | For the purpose of? | 有什么目的 |
[26:31] | I don’t know. But the answer’s on that tape. In those files. | 我不知道 但答案就在这磁带里 |
[26:36] | Is that answer worth your lives? | 这值得你付出生命吗 |
[26:38] | It’s obviously worth killing us for. | 杀了我们都值得 |
[26:40] | What do you hope to find, Agent Mulder? | 你想找到什么 穆德探员 |
[26:43] | Why they killed my father. | 为什么他们杀了我爸爸 |
[26:48] | And what happened to my sister. | 我妹妹又是怎么回事 |
[26:52] | And what they did to Agent Scully. | 他们又对史卡利做了什么 |
[26:57] | I think we should let him make the deal, Mulder. | 我想我们应该让他去谈判 |
[27:04] | Those answers mean nothing if we’re hunted down like animals. | 如果我们被杀 那档案就一点价值也没有了 |
[27:07] | We are operating so far outside of the law, | 我们游离于法律之外 |
[27:10] | we’ve given up on the very notion of justice. | 根本得不到任何正当的保障 |
[27:14] | We have turned ourselves into outsiders. | 我们已成了边缘人 |
[27:16] | We have lost our access and our protection. | 已经失去防护和所有资源 |
[27:18] | What makes you think there’s any such thing as justice? | 你真以为正义会得到伸张吗 |
[27:21] | Then what good are those answers to anybody but you? | 那些档案除了你之外对别人有什么用 |
[27:23] | What we found last night… | 我们昨晚发现的 |
[27:25] | Look, I want exactly what you want! | 我也跟你一样想知道答案 |
[27:29] | But I need to see my sister. | 我要我姐姐活着 |
[27:43] | I suppose you already tried to make a backup of the tape? | 我想你已经对磁带作了备份 |
[27:46] | Whoever downloaded those files put a copy protector on them. | 这些文件是设置了 防拷贝的 |
[27:49] | I couldn’t get a hard copy to print either. | 我也无法打印 |
[27:51] | What makes you think they’ll honour this deal? | 你怎么能保证谈判成功 |
[27:53] | Because if they don’t… | 因为如果不行 |
[27:54] | ..I’ll go state’s evidence and testify. | 我会出来作证 |
[27:58] | Or they’ll have to kill me too. | 否则他们把我也杀了 |
[28:06] | It’s up to you, Scully. | 由你决定 史卡利 |
[28:38] | I told Skinner to make the deal. | 我叫史基纳去谈判 |
[28:40] | But not to hand over the tape until you agreed to it. | 但除非你同意 否则他不会交出磁带 |
[28:45] | I’m sorry about your sister, Scully. | 我为你姐姐的事感到难过 |
[28:47] | I just need to know she’s gonna be OK. | 我只想确保她没事 |
[29:05] | For two days I had prayed for the FBI woman’s sister. | 我为这个FBI女探员的姐姐做了两天祈祷 |
[29:11] | Her doctor said she was getting better,… | 医生说她好转了 |
[29:13] | ..And her mother, who would not leave her bedside, was able to sleep. | 她的妈妈也能安心入睡了 |
[29:20] | But word had come from my | 但我北部的兄弟传来 |
[29:22] | brothers in the north that did not give me hope. | 令人失望的消息 |
[29:26] | The white buffalo calf had survived,… | 那头小水牛活下来了 |
[29:29] | ..But after a day it would no longer drink its mother’s milk. | 但一天后 它不吃母牛的奶 |
[29:39] | On the third day, the mother | 第三天 母牛倒了下去 |
[29:41] | buffalo laid down in her stall and would not get up. | 永远不能再站起来了 |
[29:46] | They said the men could do nothing for her. | 没有人能帮它 |
[29:49] | That night she died. | 那晚 它死了 |
[29:53] | My father taught me when I was a boy that this is how life is. | 我小时候 我爸爸教过我 这就是生命 |
[29:58] | That, for something to live, | 当某个生命要活下来 |
[30:01] | another thing must often be sacrificed. | 另一些生命就必须被牺牲 |
[30:04] | This was my fear now for the young woman. | 这就是我担心这个女人的原因 |
[30:10] | I’m here to see Melissa Scully. | 我来看梅丽莎·史卡利 |
[30:14] | My name’s Walter Skinner. I’m an assistant director at the FBI. | 我叫史基纳 是联邦调查局副局长 |
[30:25] | I’m very sorry about your daughter. | 我为你女儿的事感到难过 |
[30:29] | Dana asked me to deliver a message. | 黛娜要我带个信息来 |
[30:32] | You’ve been in contact with her? | 你和她有联系 |
[30:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:35] | I wanna know where she is and if she’s OK. | 我要知道她在哪 她安全吗 |
[30:38] | She’s OK, | 她没事 |
[30:39] | but she’s in a very serious situation | 但有些事 |
[30:41] | which prevents her from being here. | 使她不能过来 |
[30:44] | What kind of situation? | 什么事 |
[30:46] | One that we hope to reverse so that Dana can come back to work. | 我们希望扭转事态 这样黛娜才能恢复工作 |
[30:53] | That man you just saw, he’s been very curious about this room. | 你刚才看见的那个人对这房子很感兴趣 |
[31:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[31:04] | My name is Albert Hosteen. I was asked to come here. | 我叫阿尔伯 有人叫我来这里 |
[31:07] | Albert, do not leave this room. Understand? | 阿尔伯 别离开这房间 明白吗 |
[31:10] | Yes. | 明白 |
[32:26] | I could use a beer. | 我要瓶啤酒 |
[32:29] | Do you want anything? | 你想要什么 |
[32:31] | No. | 不要 |
[32:33] | Are you sure? | 真的 |
[32:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:23] | Mr Klemper? | 克兰普先生 |
[33:30] | Mr Klemper? | 克兰普先生在吗 |
[33:43] | Hello again, young lady. | 又见面了 |
[33:46] | Where’s Victor Klemper? | 维特·克兰普在哪 |
[33:48] | Oh, poor Klemper. | 可怜的维特 |
[33:50] | They found him yesterday. | 昨天他们在花丛里发现了他 |
[33:52] | Apparently, his heart had given out. | 他的心脏已停止跳动 |
[33:55] | You killed him, didn’t you? | 你杀了他 对不对 |
[33:58] | You’re one of the men in this photo. | 你是照片中其中一个人 |
[34:00] | You knew my father. | 你认识我父亲 |
[34:02] | Yes, since we were young men. | 是的 我们年轻时就认识 |
[34:04] | You were involved in this project. | 你也参加了这个工程 |
[34:06] | You know why medical data was collected. | 你知道为什么要收集医疗记录吗 |
[34:08] | Yes, I do indeed. | 是的 我知道 |
[34:11] | In 1947 | 1947年 |
[34:13] | a spacecraft was reportedly recovered in New Mexico. | 在新墨西哥州发现了一艘飞船 |
[34:17] | No doubt you know of this, | 这你一定知道 |
[34:19] | and of the reported recovery of a body at the site. | 有报告说在现场发现了一具尸体 |
[34:22] | These incidents coincided with not only the end of World War II,… | 当时正好二战结束 |
[34:26] | ..But an ignominious project which brought Nazi scientists and war criminals… | 这个研究计划需要纳粹科学家和战犯 |
[34:31] | ..To this country to exploit their knowledge. | 利用他们的知识来进行研究 |
[34:33] | Operation Paper Clip. | “回形针行动” |
[34:35] | Yes, you know of it already. | 是的 你已经知道了 |
[34:36] | And you must also know the work of Dr Josef Mengele,… | 那你们一定也知道约瑟夫·门格勒医生的成果 |
[34:40] | ..The Nazi “Angel of Death”. | 他是纳粹的死亡天使 |
[34:42] | He thought he could produce | 门格勒认为他能通过 |
[34:43] | a super race through genetic engineering. | 基因工程制造超级人种 |
[34:46] | As did many of his colleagues at the Institute | 他在遗传及种族净化研究所的 |
[34:49] | of Hereditary Biology and Racial Hygiene. | 许多同事也这么认为 |
[34:51] | Like Victor Klemper? | 比如维特·克兰普 |
[34:53] | Poor Victor. | 可怜的维特 |
[34:54] | He loved his orchids. | 他喜欢他的兰花 |
[34:56] | Did you know he was able | 你知道他能创造出 |
[34:58] | to create some of the most beautiful hybrids? | 一些美丽的杂交花吗 |
[35:01] | Klemper was trying to create an alien-human hybrid. | 克兰普想创造出外星人和人类的结晶 |
[35:05] | That’s what I saw in the boxcar. | 那就是我在车箱看到的 |
[35:06] | He was using human subjects. | 他在进行人类试验 |
[35:08] | Mulder, wait! | 等一下穆德 |
[35:09] | My father was involved in this? | 我爸爸也参与其中吗 |
[35:11] | The technology wasn’t there! DNA | 1944年DNA还没被人确认 |
[35:13] | wasn’t even identified until 1944! | 那时没这种技术 |
[35:15] | This is all a lie! | 这全是谎言 |
[35:16] | When your father realised what the medical data was being used for,… | 当你父亲发现这些医学数据的用途后 |
[35:20] | ..He objected strenuously. | 他坚决反对 |
[35:22] | He collected those files?! | 是他收集那些档案的 |
[35:24] | With the threat of nuclear holocaust, | 随着1950年的导弹危机 |
[35:26] | the government instructed men like your father… | 政府要求你爸爸等人收集基因数据 |
[35:29] | ..To gather genetic data on the general populace… | 以便在灾难后 |
[35:33] | ..For the purposes of post-apocalyptic identification. | 确定出身份 |
[35:38] | The vaccination records. | 那些种痘记录 |
[35:41] | They took tissue from everyone who had a smallpox inoculation. | 他们从每个注射天花疫苗的人身上取下组织 |
[35:44] | Hundreds of millions of Americans. | 上千万的美国人 |
[35:46] | So Klemper had access to a DNA database | 维特能接触几乎每个 |
[35:49] | of nearly everyone who was born since 1950. | 1950年后出生的人的DNA数据 |
[35:52] | This man is telling you everything you want to hear. | 穆德 他所说的一切都只是要讲给你听的 |
[35:55] | But it’s a fabrication. It is pure science fiction. | 但这是个谎言 是纯粹的科幻小说 |
[35:58] | There were no experiments with aliens. | 并没有对外星人进行过试验 |
[36:00] | Why would I lie to you? | 我为什么要骗你 |
[36:02] | Like you said before, to protect yourself. | 就像你以前说过的 要保护你自己 |
[36:04] | And the continuation of the Nazi agenda. Human tests. | 并继续你的纳粹的人体试验 |
[36:08] | Why was your file there, Scully? | 为什么你的档案会在那 史卡利 |
[36:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:12] | There were current records! | 档案上有近期的记录 |
[36:14] | Yes, but records of what, Mulder? | 是的 但是什么记录 穆德 |
[36:15] | Of abductions! | 为了劫持 |
[36:16] | Of abductees! | 被劫持者的记录 |
[36:27] | They took my sister. | 他们带走了我妹妹 |
[36:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:32] | They took her as insurance because | 他们把她当人质 |
[36:34] | your father threatened to expose the project. | 因为你父亲威胁要曝光计划内容 |
[36:38] | Why her? Why not me? | 为什么是她而不是我 |
[36:41] | It’s not for me to say. | 这我也不知道 |
[36:43] | But your life is in danger now too. | 但现在你也有危险 |
[36:46] | You also threaten to expose the project. | 你也威胁要曝光这个计划 |
[36:49] | You have become your father. | 你和你父亲一样 |
[36:51] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么要告诉我 |
[36:53] | It’s what you want to know. Isn’t it? | 这是你要知道的 对吗 |
[37:00] | Is there more? | 还有吗 |
[37:04] | More than you’ll ever know. | 还多着呢 |
[37:15] | Yes. | 喂 |
[37:17] | Yes, he’s just arrived. One moment, please. | 他到了 等一下 |
[37:19] | You have a call, sir. | 你的电话 长官 |
[37:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:26] | Hello ? | 喂 |
[37:28] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[37:31] | Ain’t that a surprise! | 惊讶吧 |
[37:32] | Yes! Good! Good, good. Where are you? | 很好 你在哪 |
[37:36] | Somewhere you’ll never find me, you double-crossing son of a bitch! | 在你找不到我的地方 混蛋 |
[37:39] | Are you sure? | 真的 |
[37:41] | I’m sure of this. | 当然 |
[37:44] | If I so much as feel your presence,… | 如果我感到你的威胁 |
[37:48] | ..I’m gonna make you a very, very famous man. | 我会让你变得非常非常出名的 |
[37:52] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[37:55] | Yes, thank you. I’ll report that to the group. | 谢谢 我会向组织报告的 |
[38:03] | I’ve just received confirmation | 我刚收到消息 |
[38:04] | that the digital tape containing the stolen files… | 那个数据磁带已在 |
[38:07] | ..Was destroyed in a car bomb explosion… | 一场汽车爆炸中炸毁 |
[38:10] | ..Which killed Agent Scully’s would-be assassin. | 暗杀史卡利的杀手也死了 |
[38:13] | What about Mulder and Scully? | 那穆德和史卡利呢 |
[38:17] | I’ve a meeting with the FBI. They wanna make a deal. | 我和FBI还有个会 他们要做个交易 |
[38:20] | For what? | 什么交易 |
[38:22] | For nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:24] | There’ll be no deal. | 不会有什么交易的 |
[38:27] | There’s no deal to make. | 根本没有交易可做 |
[38:38] | Fox? | 福克斯 |
[38:39] | Yes | 怎么了 |
[38:39] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[38:40] | It’s after two. | 两点多了 |
[38:42] | Did you drive up here? Why didn’t you call? | 你开车来的 怎么不打个电话 |
[38:44] | I needed to see you in person. | 我要单独见你 |
[38:46] | I need to ask you something. | 我要问你些事 |
[38:48] | Something that happened a long time ago. | 我要问你很久以前发生的事 |
[38:51] | Oh, Fox, I don’t remember anything. I told you before. | 福克斯 我跟你说过我什么也不记得了 |
[38:56] | Mom, listen to me. When Samantha… | 妈妈 听我说 |
[38:59] | Before she was gone, did Dad ever ask you if you had a favourite? | 妹妹消失前 爸爸问过你比较喜欢谁吗 |
[39:05] | Did he ever ask you that? | 问过吗 |
[39:07] | Fox, please! | 福克斯 别这样 |
[39:08] | Mom, did he ever ask you to make a choice? | 他要你作出过什么选择吗 |
[39:10] | Don’t do this! | 别 |
[39:11] | Mom, listen to me! I need to know! | 听我说 我需要知道 |
[39:14] | Did he make you make a choice? | 他让你作出选择吗 |
[39:16] | No. I couldn’t choose. | 没有 我别无选择 |
[39:21] | It was your father’s choice! | 那是你爸爸决定的 |
[39:24] | And I hated him for it. | 为此我恨他 |
[39:26] | Even in his grave, I hate him still. | 即使他死了 我还是恨他 |
[39:50] | Now, You wanted to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[39:58] | I have the tape you’ve been looking for. | 我有你要找的磁带 |
[40:02] | Really? | 真的 |
[40:04] | I’m prepared to hand it over, or destroy it, | 我打算交出去了或者毁掉 |
[40:06] | in exchange for Mulder and Scully’s safety. | 或者为了穆德和史卡利的安全 |
[40:08] | And for their reinstatement. | 和他们的复职 |
[40:10] | What did I tell you, Mr Skinner? | 史基纳先生 我不是跟你说过的吗 |
[40:12] | I don’t negotiate. | 我不谈判 |
[40:14] | Especially with punks like you who think they can bluff me. | 特别像跟你这种想吓唬我的人 |
[40:18] | Bluff you? | 吓唬你 |
[40:19] | You haven’t got any tape. | 你根本没有磁带 |
[40:21] | You haven’t got any deal. | 没什么需要谈判的 |
[40:23] | You can’t play poker if you’re not holding any cards, Mr Skinner. | 没有扑克怎么玩牌 史基纳先生 |
[40:28] | You ever wondered what it would be like to, uh,… | 你一定想知道 |
[40:31] | ..Die in a plane crash? | 死于飞机失事是什么感觉 |
[40:34] | Of botulism? | 或者食物中毒 |
[40:35] | Even a heart attack’s not uncommon for a man your age. | 还是在你这个年纪死于一次突然的心脏病 |
[40:39] | You think I’m bluffing? | 你觉得我是唬你吗 |
[40:44] | I’m not finished yet. | 我还没说完呢 |
[40:56] | Albert. | 阿尔伯 |
[41:06] | What is this? | 干什么 |
[41:09] | This is where you pucker up and kiss my ass! | 这次轮到你乖乖地摇尾乞怜了 |
[41:11] | Listen… | 听着 |
[41:12] | Listen to me, you son of a bitch! | 你听着 混蛋 |
[41:14] | This man’s name is Albert Hosteen. Remember that. | 他叫阿尔伯 你应该好好记住他 |
[41:16] | If Mulder and Scully come down with so much as flu,… | 如果穆德和史卡利有什么三长两短 |
[41:19] | ..Albert will recite chapter and verse, | 阿尔伯会把磁带上所有东西 |
[41:21] | file for file, everything on your precious tape. | 都背诵出来 |
[41:24] | It’s a nice try, Skinner. | 好想法 史基纳 |
[41:26] | You’re thinking Albert is an old man,… | 你一定以为阿尔伯只不过是个老人 |
[41:28] | ..And there are plenty of ways you might kill him too. | 你有很多方法干掉他 |
[41:32] | Which is why, in the ancient oral tradition,… | 在他的部族里 |
[41:34] | ..He’s told 20 other men the information on those files. | 他已告诉了其他的二十个人 |
[41:38] | So, unless you kill every Navajo living in four states,… | 关于那档案的内容 |
[41:43] | ..That information is available | 除非你把分散四个州的所有纳瓦霍人杀光 |
[41:46] | with a simple phone call. | 否则我们只需要一个电话就能搞定 |
[41:48] | Welcome to the wonderful world of high technology. | 这就是高科技的好处 |
[41:51] | You’re bluffing. | 你吓唬人 |
[41:54] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[42:21] | It happened three hours ago. | 是3小时前发生的事 |
[42:24] | She went into surgery. The | 她进了手术室 |
[42:25] | damage to her brain was worse than they had hoped. | 大脑受的伤比想像的还严重 |
[42:29] | Her blood pressure started to rise and… | 血压突然升高 然后 |
[42:34] | ..She slipped away. | 她就这样走了 |
[42:39] | She died for me. | 她是为我而死的 |
[42:42] | I tried to tell her I was sorry, | 我想跟她说声对不起 |
[42:43] | but I don’t think she’ll ever really know. | 但她永远也听不到了 |
[42:46] | She knows. | 她会知道的 |
[42:50] | Melissa knows. | 梅丽莎知道的 |
[42:54] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[42:57] | There is no justice. | 没有什么正义存在 |
[43:00] | I don’t think this is about justice, Scully. | 这与正义无关 史卡利 |
[43:02] | Then what is it about? | 那与什么有关 |
[43:04] | I think it’s about something we have no personal choice in. | 那是个人无法改变的事 |
[43:08] | I think it’s about fate. | 我想是命运吧 |
[43:19] | Skinner told me that he talked to you. | 史基纳说他和你谈过 |
[43:22] | That you were insistent about coming back to work. | 你坚持要回来工作 |
[43:27] | If Melissa’s death is… | 如果梅丽莎的死 |
[43:28] | I need something to put my back up against. | 我得让自己能支持下去 |
[43:32] | I feel the same way. We’ve both lost so much. | 我也是 我们都失去了很多 |
[43:40] | But I believe that what we’re looking for… | 但我坚信我们要找的答案 |
[43:42] | is in the X-Files. | 就在X档案里 |
[43:43] | I’m more certain than ever that the truth is in there. | 所有真相一定都在那儿 |
[43:47] | I’ve heard the truth, Mulder. | 我已听到过真相了 穆德 |
[43:51] | Now what I want are the answers. | 我现在想要的是答案 |