时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Uh, hey. I, uh– | 嘿 我… |
[00:44] | Yeah, I was playing that. | 我正在玩那个 |
[00:49] | Yeah, I just went to go take a whiz, and now I’m back. | 我去了方便 现在回来了 |
[00:56] | even good guys blow it. Damn ! | -即使是厉害的家伙也会输 -见鬼 |
[01:02] | You got a problem ? | 你想找麻烦吗 |
[01:04] | Um-um– it’s my game. | 那是我玩的游戏 |
[01:07] | I was playing here. | 我在这儿玩 |
[01:09] | Were ya, pinhead ? | 是吗 笨蛋 |
[01:11] | Now you’re not. | 现在玩完了 |
[01:14] | No. | 不 |
[01:16] | Maybe you didn’t hear me right. | 也许你没听清楚 |
[01:18] | I, uh, I said it was my game. It’s his game. | 我说是我玩的 那是他的游戏 |
[01:22] | Man, I’d step aside if I were you. | 如果我是你 我会走开点 |
[01:27] | All right. You guys wanna play a game ? | 好 你们是想玩游戏吧 |
[01:32] | We’ll play a game. | 我们玩个游戏 |
[01:36] | I go first. | 我先 |
[01:44] | Oh, man. You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该这样做 |
[01:47] | Why ? | 为什么 |
[01:50] | What’s he gonna do ? | 他会干什么 |
[02:12] | So is it my turn now ? | 轮到我了吗 |
[02:16] | I’m not wasting my time. ?? Ring ?? | 我从不浪费时间 |
[03:50] | I feel a new record coming on, man. | 我要破纪录 |
[04:51] | Both eardrums are ruptured. | 两边的耳膜都破了 |
[04:54] | cataracts over both eyes. | 两边的眼睛呈现白内障 |
[04:57] | – probably heat-induced. – probably ? | -可能是热量感应 -可能 |
[05:00] | Looks like his heart was cooked right in his chest. | 看起来他心脏好像在胸膛里煮一样 |
[05:03] | I have to admit, I’ve never | 我还没看过 |
[05:04] | seen that kind of localized tissue damage. | 组织被破坏成这样 |
[05:06] | Well, there is extensive charring along the sternum… | 胸骨深度烧焦 |
[05:09] | With concomitant rib fractures, | 伴随肋骨粉碎 |
[05:12] | Consistent with electrocution or exposure… | 一定是受到连续的高压直流的电击 |
[05:14] | To high-voltage direct current, but I see no point of contact. | 但我看不到接触点 |
[05:18] | The best I can figure is the | 我想是闪电击中了车 致使这孩子死亡吧 |
[05:19] | lightning struck the car, killed the kid on contact. | 你在另外的五名受害者上 |
[05:23] | Did you find contact wounds on any of the five other victims ? | 有找到什么接触点吗 |
[05:25] | I’ll have to look at my notes. I mean, | 我要看一下纪录 那上面清楚地 |
[05:27] | it’s pretty clear to me what killed these kids. | 记载是什么杀了这些孩子 |
[05:30] | – lightning ? – well, yeah. | -闪电 -是的 |
[05:35] | Are you aware that something | 你知道吗 |
[05:36] | like 60 people die from lightning strikes… | 国家每年有60人 |
[05:38] | Across the country each year ? | 死于闪电袭击吗 |
[05:40] | And five of those happened right here in connerville. | 而我们这里就发生了5起 |
[05:42] | I know it’s statistically improbable, but– | 统计学上表说是不可能 但… |
[05:44] | There are only four deaths. | 只有4起死亡 |
[05:47] | It’s okay, stan. You don’t have to defend your work. | 没事 斯坦 你不必为你的工作辨护 |
[05:49] | Give us a minute, will you, please ? Yeah, sure. | -能给我们一点时间吗 -当然 |
[05:51] | I’ll be in my office. | 我回办公室去 |
[05:56] | My name’s teller. I’m with | 我叫泰勒 |
[05:57] | the johnston county sheriff’s department. | 是约翰逊郡的警长 |
[05:58] | I just got word there was an f.B.I. Investigation. | 我听说有FBI的调查事情 |
[06:01] | – yes. I’m agent scully. – I know who you are. | 是的 我是史卡利探员 我知道你是谁 |
[06:04] | I just wonder what the hell you’re doing here. | 我只是想知道你来这干什么 |
[06:11] | These deaths match other cases of multiple fatalities… | 这些死者和其他归因于闪电 |
[06:14] | Attributed to lightning, | 而死亡的人特征相符 |
[06:16] | with the same inconclusive forensic evidence. | 但并没有明显的证据 |
[06:18] | Do you, uh, know anything about lightning, agent scully ? | 史卡利探员 你了解闪电吗 |
[06:21] | Yes, I know a little. | 我知道一点 |
[06:23] | Did you know that lightning kills several people a year… | 你知道闪电杀死多少在 |
[06:25] | At home in the shower or on the phone ? | 冲凉或打电话的人吗 |
[06:28] | That people have seen it dancing on the ground like balls ? | 有人看见它在地上像球一样跳舞吗 |
[06:32] | The scientists will tell you, push come to shove, | 当需要解释时 科学家会告诉你 |
[06:34] | They really don’t know what makes lightning work at all. | 他们根本不知道 闪电是怎么起作用的 |
[06:36] | No, I didn’t know that. Well, I know that, | -不 我不知道 -我知道 |
[06:39] | Because I have breakfast with those | 因为我每天早上和那些科学家 |
[06:40] | scientists every morning down at the local diner. | 一起在当地餐厅吃早餐 |
[06:42] | – I don’t understand. – that’s as clear as glass. | -我不明白 -那很清楚 |
[06:45] | Do you know what we manufacture here in connerville ? | 你知道我们这儿生产什么吗 |
[06:47] | What one of our little local commodities is ? | 我们当地的特产之一是什么吗 |
[06:50] | We make lightning. | 我们制造闪电 |
[06:53] | Down at the astadourian lightning observatory out on route four. | 就在外面4号路上的 |
[06:56] | One hundred ionized rods pointing up into the sky, | 阿斯特德闪电观测站 |
[06:58] | designed to stimulate lightning. | 一百条离子棒直指天空就能激发闪电 |
[07:01] | – I didn’t know that either. – | 我不知道 |
[07:02] | that’s because you didn’t do your homework, did you ? | 那是因为你没做调查 |
[07:05] | You came here to do work that’s already been done. | 你来这要做的工作都已经结束了 |
[07:07] | With all due respect, sir, these autopsies don’t quite add up. | 恕我冒昧 尸检并没有彻底进行 长官 |
[07:10] | Based on what ? Based on my opinion as a medical doctor. | 依据什么 依据我作为医生的观点 |
[07:15] | Then based on your medical opinion, | 那依据你医学观点 |
[07:17] | If you had to give one, what do you think this boy died of ? | 这孩子死于什么 |
[07:25] | Well, since there is no other explanation, | 因为没有另外的解释 |
[07:27] | Right now I’d have to concur with the coroner– | 我们现在只能同意验尸官的说法 |
[07:30] | That lightning is the most probable cause of death. | 最大的可能是由于闪电引起的死亡 |
[07:33] | And I won’t have you or anyone else… | 我可不想你向这孩子的家庭说… |
[07:35] | Suggesting otherwise to this boy’s family. | 那是别原因造成的 |
[07:41] | Feel free to jump in anytime. | 感觉直跳脚 |
[07:43] | Why ? You were doing just fine. | 怎么了 你做得很好 |
[07:46] | do you have a theory on what’s going on here ? | 你有头绪吗 |
[07:50] | I just don’t think it’s lightning. | 我认为不是闪电 |
[07:57] | Mulder, wait. | 穆德 等一下 |
[07:59] | What are you expecting to find here ? I don’t know yet. | 你想在这儿找到什么 我也不知道 |
[08:01] | Could you stop for a second, please ? | 你能停一会吗 |
[08:04] | Look, after everything that we’ve just been through, | 看一下我们经历的事情 |
[08:07] | After all that we’ve just seen, | 该看我我们都看见了 |
[08:09] | I hope you’re not thinking this has anything to do… | 我希望你不会以 |
[08:11] | With government conspiracies or u.F.O.S. | 这和政府阴谋 或UFO之类有联系吧 |
[08:13] | None of the evidence so | 至今没有证据显示 |
[08:14] | far indicates either of those possibilities. | 这两种可能性 |
[08:16] | Well, what are you looking for ? | 那你在找什么 |
[08:18] | Just because a forensic profile isn’t cut and dry… | 法医的证据虽不像之前估计的 |
[08:20] | Doesn’t mean it’s not true. | 但并不意味它不是真实的 |
[08:21] | So teller’s explanation works for you ? | 泰勒的解释对你起作用了 |
[08:23] | The only possible scientific conclusion… | 只有这个科学结论了 |
[08:25] | Is that jack hammond was killed by lightning. | 杰克确是由闪电而死的 |
[08:27] | Then this local lightning | 当地的闪电 |
[08:28] | is a lot more predictable than teller realizes. | 比泰勒理解的更容易预测 |
[08:30] | It seems to have a definite | 它完全能 |
[08:31] | preference for the type of person is strikes. | 对受击的类型作出判断 |
[08:33] | What are you talking about ? Look at the files. | -你在说什么 |
[08:35] | Look at all the other victims. They’re all male, | -看一下那些档案 受害者都是 |
[08:37] | age 17 to 21, just like jack hammond. | 在17-21岁之间像杰克哈蒙德一样的男孩 |
[08:39] | At least let’s go see where jack hammond was killed. | 至少我们去看看杰克是在哪儿被杀的 |
[08:43] | Maybe we’ll find something we both can agree on. | 或许我们能找到我们都同意的观点 |
[08:51] | Police found hammond in his car at 17 minutes past midnight. | 警察在晚上12:17找到了杰克的车 |
[08:55] | The entire electrical system was shorted out. | 所有的电路系统都短路了 |
[08:58] | All the circuitry and wiring had melted. | 所有的线圈都熔化了 |
[09:01] | Looks like he was trying to get away in a big hurry. | 他好像匆忙地离去 |
[09:04] | Get away from what ? | 为什么 |
[09:06] | What time was jack hammond’s last pizza delivery ? | 杰克最后一次送比萨饼是什么时候 |
[09:11] | Sometime between 11:00 and 11:30. Why ? | 11:00-11:30之间 怎么了 |
[09:13] | All these stores would’ve been closed by 11:00. | 所有的商店都在11:00之间关门 |
[09:17] | Except maybe this one. | 除了这一间 |
[09:24] | excuse me. Oh. Uh– | 打扰一下 |
[09:32] | What’s your name ? Uh, zero. | -你叫什么 -泽尔路 |
[09:36] | Zero, do you mind if we talk for a minute ? What for ? | 泽尔路 能和你聊一会吗 聊什么 |
[09:42] | I’m with the f.B.I. | 我是FBI探员 |
[09:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:54] | Were you working here last night ? Sure. Every night. | 你昨晚在这儿工作吗 是的 每天晚上都在 |
[09:59] | Do you recognize this person ? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[10:04] | No, I’ve never seen him. Why don’t you take a closer look. | 不 我从没见到 你再靠近一点看 |
[10:07] | He was here between 11:00 and 11:30. | 他在11:00-11:30之间来到这 |
[10:10] | He was killed in the parking lot. That was his car. | 他在停车场的车上被杀 |
[10:15] | So if you were standing here at this counter, | 如果你站在这个角度 |
[10:18] | you must’ve seen it happen. | 你能够看到发生的事情 |
[10:22] | Oh, that washim. | 是他了 |
[10:35] | Last I saw, the dude fed a bunch of quarters into this one. | 我最后看到他 是他在玩这台游戏机 |
[10:39] | Then the ambulance shows up. | 接着救护车就来了 |
[10:41] | Before the ambulance showed up, | 救护车来之前 |
[10:43] | did you notice anything unusual outside ? | 你没留意到什么不平常的事吗 |
[10:45] | It’s hard to tell. I mean, the place gets pretty loud and all. | 不知道这地方很吵 |
[10:49] | Kinda hard to hear much of anything. | 很难听到其他声音 |
[10:51] | Did you notice anyone else around who might have seen something ? | 你注意周围有其他人吗 |
[10:54] | I can’t, uh– | -我记不起来了 |
[10:57] | I don’t really remember. Scully, take a look at this. | -史卡利 你看一下 |
[11:01] | What ? What were the names of the other victims ? | 什么 其他受害者的名字叫什么 |
[11:06] | Uh, corey hufferd, darin oswald, burke roberts and– | 科里海福德 大林奥斯瓦德 布克罗伯 还有 |
[11:09] | Darin oswald. What’s his middle name ? | 大林 他的是中间名字是什么 |
[11:13] | Darin peter. Why ? | 大林 彼特 怎么了 |
[11:15] | D.P.O. Darin peter oswald. | D P 0就是大林·彼特·奥斯瓦尔德 |
[11:17] | Of the five victims, wasn’t he the only one to survive ? | 五个受害者中 不就他一个活着吗 |
[11:21] | – yes. – well, he was here last night. | -是的 -他昨晚来过这 |
[11:57] | Hey, mrs. Kiveat. What ? God, darin, you scared me. | 卡维夫人 怎么了 天啊 大林 你吓我 |
[12:03] | Where’s frank ? Oh, he’s out on a tow. | -弗兰克在哪里 -他出去了 |
[12:08] | Is there anything I can help you with ? No. | 有什么事情要我帮忙吗 |
[12:10] | No, we’re supposed to go to dinner. | 没有 我们想一起去吃午饭 |
[12:12] | Are you hungry ? I can get | 你饿了吗 我可以拿点东西给你吃 |
[12:13] | you something to eat. You want something ? | 你想吃什么 |
[12:15] | I got jelly donuts. No, thank you. | -我有果冻甜甜圈 -不用 谢谢 |
[12:17] | Are you sure ? They’re from yesterday, but they’re still good. | 真的 它们是昨天买的 还没坏 |
[12:20] | I– I had one. | 我…我有一个 |
[12:26] | Mrs. Kiveat, uh– | 卡维夫人 |
[12:29] | Hey, about those things that I said yesterday, | 我昨天说的那些话 |
[12:32] | I, uh– | 我… |
[12:41] | sorry I’m late, hon. | 对不起 我来迟了宝贝 |
[12:44] | I, uh, had to tow that poor pizza delivery kid’s car. | 我去给孩子们送比萨去了 |
[12:48] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:52] | Hey, darin, I just got a call on the radio. | 大林 我刚才听到 |
[12:55] | Some people are comin’ to see ya. | 有些人会来看你 |
[12:58] | They say they’re with the f.B.I. | 是FBI的人 |
[13:04] | so this is the dude that died, huh ? | 这是那个死掉的人吗 |
[13:07] | It’s pretty harsh, man. | 真可惜 |
[13:11] | So how did it happen ? They said he was struck by lightning. | 他怎么死的 他们说他是被闪电击毙的 |
[13:15] | yeah, that happens. | 原来是那样死的 |
[13:18] | Right outside the video arcade. | 在游戏机室的外面 |
[13:20] | Not a cloud in the sky from what we can tell. | 当时外面并没有下雨 |
[13:23] | You were there last night, | 你昨天晚上在那儿 对吗 |
[13:24] | weren’t you ? Broke your own record too. | 并打破了你自己的纪录 |
[13:26] | Yeah, yeah. You must’ve seen something. | -对 -你一定看见了什么 |
[13:31] | Oh, no, man. You know, when I’m into my game, | 没有 我当时正在 |
[13:34] | man, I’m there, you know ? | 聚精会神打游戏 |
[13:35] | It’s like a– a nuclear explosion could go off, | 就是原子弹爆炸我也不知道 |
[13:38] | Right, and I wouldn’t even notice. | 根本没注意外面发生的事情 |
[13:40] | Can I ask you a personal question ? | 我能问你一个人问题吗 |
[13:44] | Yeah. Do you consider yourself a lucky person ? | 可以 你认为你自己是个很幸运的人吗 |
[13:47] | Me ? I don’t think so. Yeah. | 我 我不是 |
[13:51] | I’m just thinking about all the people that got hit by lightning, | 所有被闪电击的人中 |
[13:53] | You’re the only one to survive. | 你是唯一的生还者 |
[13:56] | Don’t you think you’re lucky ? | 你不认为你很幸运吗 |
[13:58] | Well, I guess if you look at it like that, you could be right. | 如果就这件事来说 你可能是对的 |
[14:00] | I could be considered lucky. Mulder. | -我比较幸运 -穆德 |
[14:02] | – yeah ? – what’s in your pocket ? | -什么 -你口袋里是什么 |
[14:07] | What happened ? I don’t know. | -发生什么事了 -我不知道 |
[14:11] | -it just got hot all of a sudden. – bummer. | -突然太热了 -真糟糕 |
[14:17] | I’m gonna go now. | 我要走了 |
[14:21] | Thanks for your help. Yeah. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[14:23] | I’ll see ya. | 再见 |
[14:34] | Teenagers have been into piercing and sadomasochism… | 青少年穿孔和施虐 |
[14:38] | And, um, rebellion extremism. | 和极端反叛 |
[14:41] | That’s something I think is skipped over. | 我想那是代沟造成的 |
[14:44] | quit foolin’ with the remote ! | 别动遥控器 |
[14:53] | And I used to sleep in a belt at night– | 我以前经常系着腰带睡觉… |
[14:56] | why do you wanna watch all that stuff anyway ? | 为什么你要看这些东西 |
[14:58] | They’re all a bunch of losers. At least they’re on tv. | 他们是一群失败者 只是在电视上 |
[15:02] | – I don’t see you on tv. – | 我没有看见你在电视上 |
[15:05] | Manners don’t cost, darin. They’re free. | 大林 礼貌不花钱 |
[15:08] | What girl’s gonna want a belchin’ fool like you ? | 哪个女孩会喜欢你 |
[15:13] | hey, darin ? Maybe you’d be surprised. | -大林 -可能你很惊讶 |
[15:16] | dude ? | 兄弟 |
[15:28] | You won’t believe it, man. You won’t believe who came by today. | 你相不相信今天谁来了 伙计 |
[15:31] | Let me guess. The f.B.I. ? How did you know ? | 让我猜一猜 FBI 你怎么知道 |
[15:33] | They came by the garage. They did ? How did they find you ? | 他们来了汽车厂 真的? 有没有发现什么 |
[15:36] | You tell me. You must have said something. | 你一定已经告诉了他们一些事情 |
[15:38] | No, man ! I didn’t say squat. | 别这样 |
[15:43] | Wait up ! Come on, man. | 等一等 |
[15:46] | You know I wouldn’t do that to you. | 你知道我不会出卖你的 |
[15:49] | Hey, you know, I think you want to be someplace else right now. | 我猜你想去某个地方 |
[15:52] | ’cause I’m in the mood for a little barbecue. | 因为我想吃点烧烤 |
[15:54] | No, man. Not the cows again. | 别 别再搞牛了 |
[15:56] | Come on, don’t. Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[15:59] | Not now. | 别 |
[16:03] | All right, I’m listenin’. | 好 我在听 |
[16:06] | I’m ready ! I’m ready, so come on down ! Don’t do it, man ! | 我准备好了 来啊 别这样 |
[16:10] | I’m out of here ! | 我走了 |
[16:13] | Come on down ! Come and get me ! | 来啊!来抓我吧 |
[16:17] | – – I’m right here ! | 我在这! |
[16:19] | Come on, man ! I’m waitin’ ! | 来啊 我等着 |
[16:24] | Come on, man ! Talk to me ! | 跟我说啊 |
[16:26] | Come on ! | 快点 |
[16:49] | Dude. | 大林 |
[16:53] | Are you okay, man ? | 你没事吧 |
[17:04] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[17:13] | Have that faxed to my office. | 把它送到我办公室来 |
[17:16] | Right away, if you can. | 尽快 |
[17:18] | Thank you, dean. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[17:23] | What happened here, sheriff ? | 发生什么事了 |
[17:27] | Three dead cows. How do you think they died ? Lightning. | 三条奶牛死了 你知道是怎么死的吗 闪电 |
[17:31] | That’s right. I just got | 对 我刚和 |
[17:32] | off with dean greiner at the observatory, | 迪从观测台出来 |
[17:34] | Which, by the way, is just about a mile through those trees. | 离那些树只有一英里 |
[17:36] | Did they report lightning last night ? | 他们报道了昨天晚上有闪电吗 |
[17:38] | They can detect every flash of lightning on this planet. | 他们能检测到闪电的每一次亮光 |
[17:40] | Did you know that ? See, each | 你知道吗 每一次都以同样 |
[17:42] | one emits radio waves at the exact same frequency– | 的频率发射无线电波 |
[17:45] | The schuman resonance. Eight cycles per second. | 每秒钟共振8个循环 |
[17:47] | You can pick it up on any transistor radio. See that, sheriff ? | 你们能用任何无线电接收他 你明白吗 |
[17:50] | I did my homework. | 我做了我的功课 |
[17:52] | Not much question that lightning killed these cows last night, | 毫无疑问 昨晚闪电杀了这些牛 |
[17:55] | Just like it killed jack hammond the night before last. | 就像前晚杀死杰克·哈蒙德一样 |
[17:58] | Well, that’s certainly the way it looks. | 看起来当然是 |
[18:01] | Let me show you something else. It’s right over here. | 给你看另外一些东西 在那边 |
[18:04] | You see this ? You know what this is ? Huh ? | 看见了吗 你知道这是什么吗 |
[18:09] | It looks like a fulgarite. | 看起来像火花击出来的 |
[18:11] | That only happens with lightning– | 只能由闪电造成… |
[18:13] | When sandy soil fuses into glass from the heat of a discharge. | 由其发射的热量而使沙土烧焦 |
[18:16] | How much proof do you need ? | 你还需要多少证据 |
[18:18] | Hmm ? | 什么 |
[18:20] | I’d say your business here is finished. | 我说你们在这儿的任务已经结束了 |
[18:24] | Mulder, I’d have to say I think he’s right. | 穆德 我不得不承认他是正确的 |
[18:27] | that we’re wasting our time chasing lightning ? | 难道我们浪费时间去追查闪电 |
[18:29] | Look at the evidence. What else could it be ? | 看这些证明 还能有其他的吗 |
[18:32] | I don’t know yet. | 我不知道 |
[18:37] | This is the first lightning | 这是我第一次看见被闪电击中 |
[18:38] | strike I’ve ever seen that left behind a footprint. | 的东西上居然留有脚印 |
[18:47] | Here we go. | 你看 |
[18:49] | 法医实验室 约翰斯顿郡治安官办公室 | |
[18:51] | Well, considering it’s a partial imprint, | 有一个明显的印记 |
[18:53] | There’s a lot of information here. | 这儿有一些信息 |
[18:55] | That’s great. Now can you | 好 这下你总该 |
[18:56] | make me a little cherub that squirts water ? | 相信我了吧 |
[18:59] | The tread looks like a standard military boot. | 这脚印很像军用鞋子留下的 |
[19:02] | Men’s, size eight and a half. | 男人的尺寸 8寸半 |
[19:04] | Eight and a half ? That’s pretty impressive. | 8寸半 很好的尺寸 |
[19:07] | Well, it says it right here on the bottom. | 鞋底上印着呢 |
[19:10] | But I may have something even better. | 但我有一些更好的东西 |
[19:13] | When I was cleaning the imprint to take the mold, | 我清除小坑里印记时 |
[19:15] | I found trace amounts of a viscous | 发现很多粘性物质 |
[19:16] | substance actually embedded in the fulgarite. | 在坑里的痕迹 |
[19:19] | What is it ? | 那是什么 |
[19:20] | Well, I’d have to conduct a chemical analysis to be sure, | 我做了化学分折 |
[19:23] | But it looks like antifreeze. | 像是不会结冰的物质 |
[19:28] | – darin oswald. – but why ? And how ? | -大林 -为什么 他怎么做的 |
[19:31] | I don’t know, scully, but let’s go see if the shoe fits. | 我不知道 史卡利 我们去看看是不是他的鞋 |
[19:39] | – learn how to drive ! -you think you own the whole road ? | 你会不会开车 你以为整条路都是你的 |
[19:45] | Stupid jerk ! | 混蛋 |
[19:49] | Dude, what’s happening ? What’s going on ? | 大林 发生什么事了 |
[19:53] | I don’t know. Nothing. | 我不知道 没什么 |
[20:00] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 我正在想 |
[20:03] | First time for everything. | 总有第一次 |
[20:05] | – – oh, damn a.B.S. Brakes. | 紧急刹车 |
[20:09] | I’m thinking we should go somewhere. | 我想我们应该去某个地方 |
[20:12] | Get out of this hole, maybe check out las vegas. | 离开这地方 去拉斯维加丝 |
[20:15] | You could do some serious damage someplace like that. | 你可以像昨晚一样的表演 |
[20:19] | I’m not going to las vegas. | 我不去拉斯维加斯 |
[20:21] | I’m not going anywhere, not without mrs. Kiveat. | 没有卡维夫人 我不去任何地方 |
[20:23] | What makes you think she’s gonna wanna go anywhere with you ? | 什么使你认为她会跟你去任何地方 |
[20:26] | She failed you, remember ? | 她拒绝了你 记得吗 |
[20:28] | She thinks you’re a retard. | 她认为你是多余的 |
[20:31] | Forget school, man. I’m talking about proving my love. | 伙计 忘了学校的事吧 我说的是表达我的爱 |
[20:34] | How are you gonna do that ? | 你想怎么做 |
[20:36] | By letting her know how I feel– | 让她知道我的感觉… |
[20:39] | How all I ever think about is being with her. | 我心里很想她 |
[20:41] | Wake up, dude. There’s another slight problem. | 醒醒吧 大林 还有一个问题 |
[20:45] | She’s married to your boss. | 她已经嫁给了你的老板 |
[20:48] | – maybe I could fry him. – dude, he’s your boss. | 也许我可以炒了他 兄弟 他是你老板啊 |
[20:51] | Not if he’s dead, he won’t be. | 如果他死了 就不是了 |
[20:53] | Are you high ? | 你疯了 |
[20:56] | With the f.B.I. Hanging around ? | 被FBI搞傻了 |
[20:58] | Just forget about it, okay ? | 忘了它 好吗 |
[21:01] | You can’t compete with frank. | 你竞争不过弗兰克的 |
[21:02] | He’s good-looking, he’s got his own shop. | 他又英俊又有自己的店铺 |
[21:04] | Plus, he fixes things instead of just smashing stuff up. | 而且 他是修好东西而不是破坏东西 |
[21:12] | A woman like that wants someone special. | 女人就喜欢那种特别的男人 |
[21:19] | – I’m special. – right. | -我很特别 -好 |
[21:22] | I’m gonna show her just how special I am. | 我要向她显示我有多特别 |
[21:43] | That was a good one. | 真好玩 |
[21:46] | Come on, man. Let’s go check it out. | 来吧 下去看看 |
[21:55] | Darin ain’t worth much. I’m the first one to say it. | 大林 虽然不太乖 |
[21:58] | But he wouldn’t hurt a soul. | 但他也不会伤害人命 |
[22:00] | What kind of trouble is he in anyway ? | 他有什么麻烦吗 |
[22:03] | Can we have a few minutes, mrs. Oswald ? | 我们能进去看一下吗 奥斯瓦尔德太太 |
[22:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:38] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[22:40] | – yeah ? – we’ve got a size match. | 什么 我找到一双一样尺寸的鞋 |
[22:43] | Eight and a half ? Yeah. | -8尺半 -是的 |
[22:45] | But it still doesn’t prove that he killed jack hammond. | 但这仍能不能证明他杀了杰克 |
[22:50] | I’m surprised you haven’t already read that issue. | 你不是已经读过这本杂志了吗 |
[22:52] | I have. April is the cruelest month. | 我读过去 四月小姐是最难看 |
[22:54] | But mine didn’t come with this. | 但我的并不是看这些 |
[22:56] | I found that between miss april and women of the ivy league. | 我是在四月小姐和常青藤小姐中找到的 |
[23:00] | Who is she ? I don’t know. | -她是谁 -我不知道 |
[23:02] | It looks like it’s from some kind of yearbook photo. See that ? | 好像是年鉴的照片 |
[23:07] | There’s a yearbook in darin’s closet. | 大林的厨柜里有一本年鉴 |
[23:25] | her name is sharon kiveat. Kiveat. | 她名字叫沙龙·卡维 |
[23:27] | The garage where darin works is called kiveat auto body. | 大林工作的修车行叫做卡维汽车中心 |
[23:43] | all right, let’s move it through here ! | 好 我们通过这里 |
[23:49] | What happened ? Some kid got center punched. | 发生什么事了 有个孩子的胸部被打穿了 |
[23:51] | Just got his license too. He’s pretty bad off. | 他刚考到驾驶执照 |
[23:53] | Man, that’s rough. | 太糟了 |
[24:00] | You guys ready for me to start clearing the road ? | 你们的人帮我清理好路了吗 |
[24:02] | I’m just directing traffic. You better check with the deputy. | 我在指挥交通 你去和副警长说吧 |
[24:05] | Hey, pal, you okay ? Yeah. | -朋友 你没事吧 -没事 |
[24:08] | You don’t look so good. | 你看来不太好 |
[24:17] | hey, somebody get the e.M.S. Guys ! | 快叫救护员 |
[24:24] | You’re gonna be okay. He just collapsed. What happened ? | 你会没事的 他刚才昏倒了 发生什么事 |
[24:29] | Pulse is thready. I’ll get the kit. | 准备起搏器 我去拿设备 |
[24:34] | It’s all right, buddy. Here we go. | 会没事的 |
[24:39] | Where you going ? What are you doing ? Let’s get outta here. | 你去哪里 你要做什么 我们走吧 |
[24:51] | I got one, two, three. All right, give me 300 joules. | 我说一 二 三 加300焦耳 |
[24:55] | – already charged. – no, it’s not. | -已经充电了 -没有 |
[24:57] | Something’s not working here. Get the backup. What ? Okay. | 不起作用 找后备电源 什么 好吧 |
[25:02] | hang in there, buddy. | 呆在那别动 |
[25:11] | don’t worry, mr. Kiveat. | 别担心 卡维先生 |
[25:14] | I’ve seen how they do it on tv. | 我在电视上看见他们是怎么做的 |
[25:27] | dispatch, this is 39. That’s a negative. | 调度 我是39号 那是错误的指令 |
[25:30] | Wait. We got a rhythm. | 正常跳动了 |
[25:33] | How the hell– | 怎么… |
[25:39] | Rescue 911. | 急救911 |
[25:41] | 俄亥俄马州费尔顿 费尔顿社区医院 | |
[25:58] | Let me give you a hand with that. | 我来帮你一下 |
[26:02] | Thank you. Mrs. Kiveat ? | 谢谢 你是卡维太太 |
[26:05] | My name is fox mulder. I’m with the f.B.I. | 我叫穆德 是FBI探员 |
[26:08] | I know this is a hard time for you, | 我知道你现在心情不好 |
[26:09] | but I’d like to ask you some questions. | 但我有问题问你 |
[26:11] | You were in my husband’s garage yesterday. | 你昨天到过我丈夫修车行 |
[26:13] | Yes, yeah. | 是的 |
[26:20] | I’m sorry, I can’t. I’d like to ask you about darin oswald. | 对不起 我不能 我想问你大林奥斯沃德的事 |
[26:23] | He was at the scene of the accident, wasn’t he ? | 他在事故现场 对吗 |
[26:26] | Please, I need to see my husband. | 我要去见我丈夫了 |
[26:39] | I just talked to one of the e.M.S. | 我刚和急救中心一个 |
[26:40] | Workers. He was pretty rattled. | 工作人员谈了话 他有点混乱 |
[26:42] | Why ? Frank kiveat’s electrocardiogram. | 怎么了 弗兰克·卡维的心电图 |
[26:44] | Take a look at this. See that spike there ? That indicates… | 看一下 看到那个峰值吗 那说明… |
[26:48] | That some kind of electrical intervention started his heart. | 有某种电起博了他的心脏 |
[26:50] | Except according to the e.M.S. | 而那工作人员说 |
[26:52] | Worker, the defibrillator wouldn’t charge. | 起博器并没充电 |
[26:54] | The paddles were dead. How did he explain this ? | 并不能起博 他是怎么解释的 |
[26:56] | He didn’t. All he saw was darin oswald touching kiveat’s chest. | 他没解释 他只是看到大林接触了卡维的胸 |
[27:02] | I’ve been going over oswald’s chart. | 我去看一下大林的心电图 |
[27:04] | There’s something I want you to take a look at. | 我有东西给你看一下 |
[27:09] | He was admitted to the e.R. Five months ago in cardiac arrest. | 由于心脏病 他5个月前过急救中心 |
[27:12] | Respiratory failure. Class three burns on his back and his scalp. | 呼吸失常 背部三级烧伤 |
[27:15] | Resuscitated after 21 minutes. | 21分钟后被救活 |
[27:19] | Hang on, this is odd. His blood test showed acute hypokalemia. | 真奇怪 他的血液测试里显示有严重的低血钾 |
[27:23] | Yeah. What is that ? It’s a severe chemical imbalance… | 怎么回事 这是种化学物质非常不平衡状态 |
[27:25] | Characterized by high sodium and low potassium levels. | 血液里高钠低钾 |
[27:28] | Electrolytes, right ? Yeah. | -电解质 对吗 -是的 |
[27:30] | And what do electrolytes do ? | 电解质有什么作用 |
[27:32] | Among other things, they | 和其他物质一起 |
[27:33] | generate the electrical impulses in our body. | 它们能产生电脉冲 |
[27:35] | It’s like every time our heart beats or a neuron fires– | 比如我们的心跳 或者… |
[27:38] | Okay, it’s a leap, scully, | 要是大林的电解质不平衡 |
[27:39] | but what if oswald’s electrolyte imbalance… | 这是他产生 |
[27:41] | Is somehow enabling him to generate | 比平常电压更高 |
[27:42] | electricity at levels much higher than normal ? | 的原因 |
[27:44] | Our body doesn’t work like that. | 我们的身体并不是那样工作 |
[27:46] | Unless his body is abnormally conductive. | 除非他的身体是非常导电的 |
[27:48] | Because if that heel print is oswald’s, | 因为如果那个脚印是大林的 |
[27:49] | That means he conducted | 那意味着 |
[27:50] | millions of volts of electricity into the ground… | 他能向他传送着几百万伏的电压 |
[27:53] | And just walked away. So you’re | 那你说 |
[27:54] | saying that he’s some kind of a lightning rod ? | 他像是某种电棒一样 |
[27:56] | No, I’m saying that heislightning, | 不 我说他就是闪电 |
[27:58] | And we’ve got to get to him before he strikes again. | 我们要在他发电之前抓住他 |
[28:21] | Darin ! | 大林 |
[28:25] | Darin. Don’t you touch me, man ! | 别碰我 |
[28:28] | Relax, darin. Don’t you touch me ! | -别紧张 -千万别碰我 |
[28:30] | We just wanna talk to you, that’s all. | 我们只是想 |
[28:32] | Just ask you a few more questions. | 问你多几个问题 |
[28:35] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[28:44] | How many times do I have to say it ? | 我还要说多少次 |
[28:46] | I don’t know how all those people died. | 我不知道他们为什么死 |
[28:49] | why did you run when you saw us ? | 你看见我们为什么跑 |
[28:52] | I was taking a walk. Now, that’s not against the law, is it ? | 我只是散步 这不犯法吧 |
[28:57] | Anyway, you guys should be giving me a medal. | 总之 你们应该给我一个勋章 |
[28:59] | I mean, I saved my boss’s life. We’re not so sure. | 我救了我老板的命 我们有点怀疑 |
[29:03] | Why ? Who told you that ? Who you been talking to ? | 为什么 谁告诉你的 你们跟谁说了 |
[29:06] | You been talking to zero ? He the one who told you that ? | 你和泽尔罗谈过 他告诉你什么了 |
[29:18] | What’d he say ? | 他说了什么 |
[29:20] | Not much, except that he’s a hero. | 除了说自己是英雄外 没说什么 |
[29:23] | How did he say he revived kiveat ? C.P.R. | -他是怎么说救了他老板的 -心肺复苏术 |
[29:28] | He claims he paid attention in health class. | 他说他上过健康课 |
[29:30] | I don’t think he just resuscitated frank kiveat. | 我认为他不只是让弗兰克苏醒了 |
[29:32] | I think he set the whole thing up. | 这一切都是他设计的 |
[29:34] | How ? By causing kiveat’s heart attack ? | 用什么手段 让卡维犯心脏病吗 |
[29:36] | See what he did to my phone ? | 你亲眼看到他毁了我的电话 |
[29:37] | So what ? Are we supposed to | 那又怎样 |
[29:38] | charge him with assaulting a cellular phone ? | 我们要指控他袭击我们的手机吗 |
[29:40] | I think we should run a full set of lab tests on this guy. | 我们应该对他进行整套实验的测试 |
[29:43] | Look where we are. We don’t have | 我们没有能力 |
[29:44] | the capability or the time to perform those tests. | 也没有时间去进行测试 |
[29:47] | And without a confession, | 如果他不承认 |
[29:48] | we can only keep him in custody for 72 hours. | 我们只能关押他72个小时 |
[29:51] | I can think of only one | 我想有个人 |
[29:52] | other person who might be able to help us. | 能帮我们 |
[29:56] | Mrs. Kiveat. | 卡维太太 |
[29:59] | Please, I can’t do this now. I’m just leaving for the hospital. | 对不起 现在不行 我刚离开医院 |
[30:03] | Darin oswald’s in custody, mrs. Kiveat. | 大林被监禁了 |
[30:06] | We arrested him this afternoon, | 我们下午逮捕他的 |
[30:09] | But we can’t press criminal charges without your help. | 没有你的帮助 我们指控不了他 |
[30:13] | Is it okay if we come in ? | 我们能进来吗 |
[30:22] | I teach remedial reading at the high school. | 我在高中教矫正阅读 |
[30:25] | Darin was my student. | 大林是我的学生 |
[30:28] | How would you describe your relationship with him ? | 你和他之间有什么关系 |
[30:30] | Well, I’m not blind. I knew he had a crush on me, | 我知道他喜欢我 |
[30:35] | But I felt sorry for him. | 但我为他感到抱歉 |
[30:37] | I thought he was just– | 我以为他只是… |
[30:41] | It just seemed he had more than his share of bad luck. | 他的运气太糟了 |
[30:44] | Did you get him the job at your husband’s garage ? | 是你帮他在你丈夫车库里找到份工作吗 |
[30:49] | Yeah. Then about six months ago, | 是的 大约六个月前 |
[30:50] | I started getting these phone calls. | 我开始接到一些电话 |
[30:53] | Someone would call and then hang up. | 有人打电话然后又挂了 |
[30:56] | How did you know it was darin ? | 你怎么知道是大林的 |
[30:58] | The way he looked at me in the garage. | 他在车库看我的眼神 |
[31:03] | The phone calls made me feel the same way. | 电话让我感觉和那一样 |
[31:05] | I just knew. | 我就是知道 |
[31:07] | When did you first suspect that | 你几时怀疑 |
[31:08] | darin was involved in something more than prank calls ? | 大林卷入了其他事情 |
[31:12] | – he told me. – he actually confessed to killing those people ? | 他告诉我的 他实际上承认杀了这些人 |
[31:16] | No, but he, uh, he told me that he had powers. | 没有 但他告诉我他有力量 |
[31:21] | Dangerous powers. When was this ? | -危险的力量 -什么时候的事 |
[31:24] | Right after the last boy was killed. | 最后一个男孩被杀后 |
[31:27] | Jack hammond. | 杰克·哈蒙德 |
[31:30] | See, at first I didn’t believe him. | 开始我不相信 |
[31:32] | I thought he was just mouthing off. | 以为他说大话 |
[31:35] | But after what happened today– did you tell anyone ? | 但今天发生的事… 你告诉了别人吗 |
[31:38] | Who would’ve believed me ? | 谁会相信我 |
[31:42] | And I was afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[31:44] | I was afraid of what he might do to me… | 我害怕他会对我… |
[31:49] | And what he would… | 还有 |
[31:52] | Do to my husband. | 对我的丈夫… |
[31:56] | Well, you don’t have to be afraid anymore. | 你不用再害怕了 |
[31:59] | You and your husband are safe, | 你只要作证 |
[32:01] | as long as we can count on your testimony. | 你和你丈夫都会安全的 |
[32:17] | Where’s oswald ? I sent him home. | -大林呢 -我让他回家了 |
[32:19] | You released him ? When ? After I read your arrest report. | 你放了他 什么时候 在我读了你的逮捕报告后 |
[32:23] | I’m gonna go call sharon kiveat. | 我去给卡维太太打个电话 |
[32:26] | “Suspicion of homicide by emission of direct electric current.” | 怀疑通过放电谋杀 |
[32:29] | You don’t really believe this ? I believe darin oswald… | -我不相信这个 -我相信大林 |
[32:32] | Was involved somehow in the deaths of those four people, | 卷入了四起谋杀案 |
[32:35] | And I believe it was irresponsible for you to let him go. | 你放走他是不理智的 |
[32:38] | Let me get this straight now. | 照我的理解 |
[32:39] | You’re telling me this kid’s throwing lightning bolts ? | 你是说这个孩子会放闪电 |
[32:41] | In effect. In effect ? | -非常有效 -有效 |
[32:43] | There’s no scientific basis for that claim. | 这一点科学依据都没有 |
[32:45] | This is speculation based on nothing. | 这个推断毫无根据 你没有明显的证据 |
[32:47] | You have no hard evidence, no proof. | 你自己也说过 |
[32:49] | You said yourself, sheriff, | 科学是不能解释闪电 |
[32:50] | even science can’t explain how lightning works. | 怎么起作用 |
[32:52] | Mrs. Kiveat’s not home. | 卡维太太不在家 |
[32:55] | She’s on her way to the hospital. | 她去了医院 |
[33:26] | Fight two, ready ? Go ! Dude ? | 第二回 准备好了吗 开始 |
[33:46] | Come on, man ! Where are you ? | 大林 你在哪里 |
[33:56] | What are you doing, man ? | 你在干什么 |
[33:59] | I said I didn’t tell them ! | 我说过没告诉他们 |
[34:06] | Come on, man. What the– I didn’t say nothing, man ! | 我真的没说 |
[34:11] | I swear ! Why are you doing this, man ? | 我发誓!为什么你这么做 |
[34:15] | We’re buddies ! | 我们是朋友 |
[34:46] | Excuse me, miss. Call security. | 小姐 叫保安 |
[34:48] | Have them deny entry to the | 叫他们封锁进口 |
[34:50] | hospital to everyone except emergency personnel. | 除了急救 禁止任何人进入 |
[35:02] | Sharon ? | 卡维太太 |
[35:05] | What is it ? | 怎么回事 |
[35:08] | We need you to come with us right away. Why ? What’s wrong ? | 你快跟我们走 为什么 |
[35:12] | Darin oswald– he was released from custody. | 大林被释放了 |
[35:15] | But how ? How could that happen ? | 怎么会的 |
[35:19] | You said that we didn’t have to worry, that we were safe. | 你叫我们不用担心 我们很安全 |
[35:22] | Look, we don’t have much time. | 没时间了 |
[35:23] | Come with us. We’ll tell you everything. | 跟我们走吧 我们会告诉你的 |
[35:24] | The doctor said that my husband cannot leave this room. | 医生说我丈夫不能离开这房间 |
[35:26] | I’m not gonna leave him here. I’ll stay with him. | -我不能把他扔在这 -我陪他 |
[35:30] | – you go with agent scully. – no. | -你和史卡利一起走 -不 |
[35:32] | Sharon, please. | 卡维太太 求你了 |
[35:36] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[36:05] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[36:09] | How many other access points to this floor ? | 有多少个入口能到这层楼 |
[36:12] | Other than the elevator, just the stairway. | 除了电梯就是楼梯 |
[36:14] | Stay with them. I’m going after oswald. Mulder. | -你留下 我去追大林 -穆德 |
[36:59] | Mrs. Kiveat ? Darin. | -卡维太太 -大林 |
[37:01] | – don’t move. – where is she ? | -别动 -她在哪 |
[37:03] | I said, don’t move. | 我说别动 |
[37:08] | Darin. | 大林 |
[37:14] | – mrs. Kiveat. – stop ! I’m warning you. | 卡维太太 停下 我警告你 |
[37:19] | All right, come with me, please, mrs. Kiveat. | 过来 卡维太太 |
[37:21] | ’cause there’s some things– stuff that I need to tell you. | 有些东西我要告诉你 |
[37:27] | I want you to step back inside that room. | 我警告你回到房里去 |
[37:29] | Are you coming with me, mrs. Kiveat? | 你和我一起吗 卡维太太 |
[37:31] | -she’s not going anywhere with you, darin. – I can hurt you ! | 她不会和你走的 我能伤害你 |
[37:34] | I can hurt you too. I’m gonna give you three seconds. One– | 我也能伤害你 我给你三秒钟 |
[37:37] | – now, I’m done fooling around now ! – stop it ! | -我要生气了 -停下 |
[37:44] | I’ll go with you. Okay ? | 我和你一起走 好吗 |
[37:47] | If that’s what you want, I’ll go. Just… stop it. | 如果你想这样 那我走 只是… 别再这样了 |
[37:55] | Sharon, we can work this all out right here. | 卡维太太 我们能够解决 |
[37:58] | No, we can’t. | 不能的 |
[38:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:06] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[38:24] | You were the only person that was ever nice to me. | 你是对我最好的人 |
[38:26] | You know that ? | 你知道吗 |
[38:30] | I mean– | 我是说… |
[38:32] | Hey, you remember that first day in class… | 你记得第一次在班上… |
[38:35] | When you wore that green dress with the yellow flowers on it ? | 你穿着绿色的衣服 上面戴着黄花 |
[38:38] | How when you stood in front of the window, | 当你站在窗口的时候 |
[38:41] | You could almost see through it ? | 能通过窗子的玻璃看到它 |
[38:45] | Where are– where are we going ? | 我们去哪 |
[38:49] | Where are you taking me ? I don’t know. | -你要带我去哪 -我不知道 |
[38:51] | Anywhere you wanna go. | 你想去哪就去哪 |
[38:54] | I got money from a cash machine, you know ? | 我从提款机弄到钱 |
[38:58] | Plus, you know, we can take any car you want. | 你想要什么车 我们就开什么车 |
[39:02] | You know, you just take your pick. | 你可以自己选 |
[39:04] | We can take an accord or a maxima, you know. | 我们可以开雅阁或者千里马 |
[39:09] | Do you like any of those ? | 你喜欢吗 |
[39:12] | You know, if you don’t wanna go japanese, you know, | 如果你不喜欢日本车 |
[39:16] | How about a taurus ? | 金牛座怎么样 |
[39:21] | No, you’re right, you know. All these cars suck. | 你是对的 这些车全都差劲 |
[39:26] | We’ll just boost one of them for right now and then… | 我们暂时先偷一辆 |
[39:30] | We’ll trade it later. | 迟些再把它卖掉 |
[39:41] | Just take it easy, mrs. Kiveat, all right ? | 别担心 卡维太太 |
[39:48] | Mrs. Kiveat ? Hey ! Come over here. Come on over here ! | -卡维太太 -到这里来 |
[40:13] | Mrs. Kiveat ? | 卡维太太 |
[40:16] | Mrs. Kiveat, where are you ? | 你在哪 |
[40:24] | Oh, come on, now ! I said I’d take care of you. | 快出来 我会照顾你的 |
[40:28] | What else did you want ? | 你还想要什么 |
[40:31] | I’d have given you anything ! | 我会给你所有东西的 |
[40:34] | Anything you wanted ! | 所有你想要的东西 |
[40:37] | Mrs. Kiveat ! Okay, son, turn around. Let’s go. | -卡维太太! -转过身来 我们走 |
[40:42] | Look, I don’t know what kind | 我不知道你惹了什么麻烦 |
[40:43] | of trouble you’re up to, but I want some answers. | 但我要一些答案 |
[40:46] | No ! I want some answers ! | 不 我才要答案 |
[40:50] | Where is she ? | 她在哪 |
[40:53] | Come on, now ! You’re pissing me off ! | 快出来 你惹怒我了 |
[41:01] | Teller, get out of there ! | 泰勒 快离开 |
[41:03] | Tell me where she is ! | 告诉我她在哪 |
[41:59] | i just got off the phone with the coroner. | 我刚和法医谈过 |
[42:02] | He’s ruling teller’s death accidental. | 他把泰勒的死归于意外 |
[42:05] | Lightning ? | 闪电 |
[42:07] | What about the scientists at the observatory ? | 观测站的科学家有什么说法 |
[42:09] | What do they have to say ? | 他们昨晚见到了闪电 |
[42:10] | They also reported lightning last night. | 我跟地区检察官说了 |
[42:13] | I talked to the d.A. He has no idea how to begin building a case. | 但他不知道怎么立这个案 |
[42:17] | What about the tests I asked for ? | 我要求的测验怎么样了 |
[42:19] | The results came in five minutes ago. And ? | -5分钟前出了结果 -结果呢 |
[42:22] | Nothing unusual was detected, mulder. | 没有什么不正常的 |
[42:25] | The electrolytes, the blood gas levels, brain wave activity. | 电解质 血压 脑电波都正常 |
[42:29] | Based on the science of all the data that’s been gathered– | 根据科学数据的收集… |
[42:32] | Darin oswald is a perfectly normal, perfectly healthy kid. | 大林是个非常正常 非常健康的孩子 |
[42:38] | you believe that, scully ? | 你相信吗 |
[42:41] | Neither do I. | 我也不信 |