时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | i reviewed your case and your service record– | 我看你的记录… |
[00:11] | Combat duty in panama, grenada, | 在巴拿马 格林达服役 |
[00:13] | Distinguished service in the gulf, | 在海湾战争中有杰出表现 |
[00:16] | Great triumphs and great tragedies. | 伟大的胜利 伟大的悲剧 |
[00:20] | It’s clear to me, lieutenant colonel, | -这些自杀企图 |
[00:22] | That these suicide attempts of yours are simply just | 很简单 |
[00:24] | cries for help. | -只是在呼救而已 |
[00:25] | You’ve tried and failed to | 这几个星期 |
[00:27] | kill yourself three times in as many weeks. | 你有三次企图自杀 |
[00:29] | Frankly, if you wanted to– you don’t understand. | -坦白说 如果你… -你不明白 |
[00:33] | He won’t let me. He won’t let me die. | 他不会让我死的 他不让我死 |
[00:37] | Who ? Who won’t let you die ? | 谁 谁不让你死 |
[00:54] | Just relax a moment. | 放松 |
[00:55] | I’ll be back with something to help you sleep. | 我待会给你些安眠药 |
[01:55] | Stand down, lieutenant colonel. | 退下 中校 |
[02:01] | No ! Not this time ! | 不要 这次让我死 |
[02:05] | Aah ! Just let me go ! | 放我走 |
[02:09] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[02:19] | Where is he ? Down here. He’s in there. | -他在哪 -他在这里 |
[02:43] | I-I told you he won’t let me die. | 我说过他不会让我死 |
[03:44] | I don’t wanna talk about it anymore. | 我不想再谈了 |
[03:47] | I told them and I told them, but they won’t listen. | 我跟他们说 但他们不听 |
[03:50] | You mean they don’t believe you. No, sir. | -他们不相信你 -是的 |
[03:53] | You said in the report that at the time of the accident, | 你说在事故发生的时候 |
[03:56] | You believed somebody was in the room. | 你相信有人房里 |
[03:58] | It was no accident. Don’t you understand ? | 这不是事故 明白吗 |
[04:01] | But this person saved your life, is that right ? | 但这个人救了你 对吗 |
[04:03] | Look at me. Look ! | 看着我 |
[04:08] | I have no life. He took it all away. | 我生不如死 都被他毁了 |
[04:10] | Do you have any idea who it is ? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[04:14] | I never see him clearly, but he | 我没看清楚 |
[04:16] | looks like a soldier, always standin’ at attention. | 但他好像是一个立正的士兵 |
[04:20] | – g.I. ? – or one of saddam’s boys, | -步兵 -也好像是萨达姆的兵 |
[04:23] | Come back to hold me accountable. | 把我玩于股掌 |
[04:26] | Whoever it is, he knows my name. | 总之 他知道我的名字 |
[04:29] | He speaks to you ? | 他和你说话吗 |
[04:32] | “Your time has come,” He said. | 他说你的日子已经到头了 |
[04:36] | Then he started takin’ it all away. | 然后带走了一切 |
[04:39] | What did he start taking away ? | 他拿走了什么东西 |
[04:43] | Everything. | 一切东西 |
[04:45] | My wife, my children. | 我的妻子 我的孩子 |
[04:49] | And how did he do that ? How did– | -他怎么干的 -怎么干的 |
[04:53] | He burned them alive. | 把他们活活烧死 |
[04:55] | Now he makes me suffer… | 他让我痛苦 |
[04:58] | Because he won’t let me die. | 因为他不让我死 |
[05:04] | Agents mulder and scully, may I have a word with you ? | 穆德和史卡利探员 能和你们谈一下吗 |
[05:18] | I’ve been asked to have you | 我来叫你们 |
[05:19] | suspend whatever investigation you’ve begun here. | 暂停调查这起案件 |
[05:21] | Asked by whom, captain. | 谁要求的 上尉 |
[05:22] | General callahan, lieutenant colonel stans’ commanding officer. | 卡拉翰将军 中校以前的司令官 |
[05:26] | – is something wrong ? – protocol requires… | -出了什么错 -协议要求 |
[05:28] | All criminal investigation of military personnel… | 所有针对军人的刑事调查 |
[05:30] | To be conducted through | 必须得到军方 |
[05:31] | military channels and their superior officer. | 及上级的同意 |
[05:33] | What ? We didn’t sign in at the front desk ? | 我们不是被同意才来的吗 |
[05:35] | You’re in breach of code and procedure. | 你们违反了程序 |
[05:38] | Excuse me, but does general callahan have a superior officer ? | 对不起 卡拉翰将军还有上级吗 |
[05:41] | Ma’am ? Assuming that we wanted to investigate him, | -什么意思 -假设我们要调查他 |
[05:44] | – who would we talk to ? – investigate him for what ? | -我们要和谁谈 -调查他什么 |
[05:47] | – whatever. – general callahan is the senior officer here. | 打个比方 卡拉翰将军是最高长官 |
[05:51] | – well, then, we’d like to speak | 我们想和他谈 |
[05:52] | to him on our way out. – I don’t know he’s available. | 我不知道他有没有空 |
[05:54] | Ask him to make himself available. | 他会有空的 |
[05:56] | Tell him that it’s our protocol. | 这是我们的协议 |
[05:58] | In the meantime, we would | 还有 |
[05:59] | like to finish up with lieutenant colonel stans. | 我们要完成和中校的谈话 |
[06:01] | You never know when he might try and kill himself again. | 谁知道他什么时候再自杀 |
[06:09] | Let’s finish this, mulder. | 穆德 让我们完成它 |
[06:30] | i keep having the same dream almost every night. | 我每晚都做同样一个梦 |
[06:34] | I know a lot of crips have the same dream: “The walk.” | 我知道很多瘸子都做过这样的梦 步行者 |
[06:38] | In my dream, I rise up out of my chair, I can stand. | 梦里我从轮椅上站起来 |
[06:42] | And I look down the hallway, | 我看着大厅 |
[06:44] | Only I’m not in the ward anymore, I’m at home. | 我感觉不在病房 像回家了一样 |
[06:46] | There’s my baby girl. | 有我的小女儿 |
[06:48] | Without even thinking about it, | 想都没想 |
[06:50] | I take a step towards her, and I take another step. | 我一步步向她走去 |
[06:55] | Then I pick her up and I carry her outside on my own two feet. | 我抱起她走到外面去 |
[07:00] | Outside is my little boy. | 外面是我的小儿子 |
[07:02] | We run together. | 我们一起跑 |
[07:04] | Running. Me ! My legs, like they were before. | 像以前一样跑 |
[07:10] | We play a little bit of football. I show him a few moves. | 我们玩橄榄球 我给他示范了几个动作 |
[07:13] | You know, like the old man used to do. | 就像亲子游戏 |
[07:16] | We just walk home. | 我们往家走 |
[07:18] | No crutches, no wheelchairs. | 不需要拐杖 不需要轮椅 |
[07:22] | I know I’ll never walk again, | 我知道我不能再走路了 |
[07:23] | but this dream seems so real. | 但梦好像是真的一样 |
[07:25] | I can’t help but think that maybe someday– | 我忍不住想 也许有一天… |
[07:28] | don’t hold your breath. | 别异想天开 |
[07:32] | I think we’d all be interested in your point of view, leonard. | 莱纳德 我们想听听你的 |
[07:35] | Oh, you really wanna know what I think ? | 你想知道我想什么 |
[07:38] | I pity all you guys. I really do. | 我可怜你们这些人 |
[07:40] | With your handicapped basketball and your wheelchair races. | 你们坐在轮椅上玩篮球和赛跑 |
[07:43] | you all act like we’re normal people. | 你们做的好像我们正常人一样 |
[07:46] | – we are normal people. – I don’t | 我们都是正常人 |
[07:48] | know if you had a look in the mirror, my friend, | 你照镜子了吗 |
[07:50] | But you are missing a leg. | 你的腿不见了 |
[07:56] | I-I don’t have any. Where– where’d my arms go ? | 我的手臂呢 |
[08:02] | – we all know how you feel. – no, you don’t. | 我们知道你的感受 你不知道 |
[08:05] | how the hell could you possibly know how I feel ? | 你怎么知道我的感受呢 |
[08:08] | There’s only one way you could ever know, | 就一种方法你能知道 |
[08:10] | And I can only pray to god that | 但愿有一天 |
[08:11] | he’ll come down and take your legs and arms away… | 你的腿和手都不见了 |
[08:14] | And give you a little taste of what it feels like ! | 让你知道这是什么感觉 |
[08:22] | Roach. | 罗切 |
[08:33] | I’m sorry, gentlemen. Let’s begin again. | 对不起 继续吧 |
[08:40] | What is it, roach ? What’s what ? | -怎么了 -什么怎么了 |
[08:43] | You got that “I’m freakin’ out” Look on your face. | 你觉得我是怪物 |
[08:46] | What’s the matter ? It’s nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[08:48] | Bull. I spent two years with your sorry ass in a gun turret. | 布尔 我和你这混蛋 枪炮中度过了两年 |
[08:51] | I think I know when you got something on your mind. | 我知道你的想法 |
[08:53] | Come on, private. Make your report. | 说吧 二等兵 有什么事 |
[08:55] | It’s the f.B.I., man. They’re downstairs. | 联邦调查局的人在楼下 |
[08:58] | They’re asking questions about the l.C. | 他们在向中校了解情况 |
[09:00] | The hell with the feds. | 联邦调查局想干什么 |
[09:01] | All right, roach ? Do you hear me ? | 好的 罗奇 你听见了吗 |
[09:03] | The hell with them. Just forget about them. | 去他们的 管他呢 |
[09:10] | general. | 将军 |
[09:12] | Sir ? | 长官 |
[09:15] | Agents mulder and scully to see you, sir. | 穆德和史卡利来见你了 |
[09:17] | Thank you, captain. I want you to know… general. | -谢谢 我要你们知道 -将军 |
[09:20] | I’ve had the captain contact the justice department… | 我已经让上尉报告了司法部 |
[09:23] | And let them know about the f.B.I.’s gross misconduct here. | 告诉他们调查局在这里的不当行为 |
[09:26] | I guess this isn’t a good time to thank you for seeing us. | 看来不用感谢你接见我们了 |
[09:29] | Let me assure you, this matter will not go unaddressed. | 这种事情是不能外泄的 |
[09:32] | I would hope not, | 不 |
[09:33] | considering the extremity of lieutenant colonel stans’ case. | 考虑到施坦斯中校的案子棘手 |
[09:36] | What case ? There’s no case. | 什么案子 这里没有案子 |
[09:38] | Stans is a very sick man. | 施坦斯是一个病人 |
[09:41] | Yes, so we gathered. But his file is missing… | 他的档案里有几个文件不见了 |
[09:43] | Several important facts which came out in our interview with him. | 里面有我们和他谈话的一些重要内容 |
[09:45] | I’m sure everything germane to stans’ situation is on file. | 他的所有情况都在档案里 |
[09:49] | Except for any mention of the death of his wife | 但没提到他妻子和两个孩子死于 |
[09:51] | and two children in a house fire three months ago. | 三个月前的一场大火 |
[09:55] | Well, it was a tragic accident. No doubt. | 那是个悲剧 毫无疑问 |
[09:58] | But there is no record of any criminal or arson investigation. | 但并没有进行犯罪和纵火调查的记录 |
[10:02] | Stans tried to save his family that night. | 施坦斯那晚想救他的家人 |
[10:05] | Well, according to him, he was prevented from doing so… | 据他所说 他好像被 |
[10:07] | By some kind of phantom soldier. | 某个幻影战士阻挡着 |
[10:09] | Look. I’ve known stans a long time, | 我已经认识施坦斯很久了 |
[10:11] | And there’s no doubt that he has suffered terribly. | 他的遭遇对他打击很大 |
[10:14] | Not unlike staff sergeant kevin aiklen. | 不像凯文·艾肯参谋军士 |
[10:17] | You know sergeant aiklen, isn’t that correct, sir ? | 你认识凯文军士吗 |
[10:20] | He served under me in the gulf, yes. | 他在海湾战争中做我属下 |
[10:22] | Six months ago, aiklen also lost his family to a house fire. | 六个月前 凯文的家也被火毁了 |
[10:26] | Afterwards, he received | 后来 他因为妄想行为 |
[10:27] | psychiatric treatment for delusional behavior, | 接受了精神治疗 |
[10:29] | Telling the doctors that he wanted to die, | 他告诉医生他想死 |
[10:31] | but that somebody wouldn’t let him. | 有人不让他死 |
[10:33] | Before throwing himself | 在他钻进医院草地的木材削片机前 |
[10:34] | into a wood chipper on the hospital grounds. | 有人阻止了他 |
[10:35] | Now, unless that’s procedure and protocol, | 除非有什么步骤或者协议 |
[10:38] | I’d say the coincidence of | 我觉得这些细节 |
[10:39] | detail has been rather strangely overlooked, sir. | 被忽视了 长官 |
[10:41] | Hold on. Just who’s under suspicion here ? | 这儿有谁是疑犯 |
[10:47] | Look. I make no excuses for the sadness of these men’s lives. | 听着 我为这些人感到难过 |
[10:50] | They are casualties of war. | 他们都在战争中受伤 |
[10:52] | Once brave men who we can do little | 他们曾经是勇敢的战士 |
[10:54] | but feel sorry for. | 对此我们只有表示遗憾了 |
[10:56] | If you think there’s more to it, | 如果你们想这里有什么阴谋 |
[10:58] | you are seriously mistaken. | 那是大错特错的 |
[10:59] | That’s your conclusion, general. | 那是你的结论 将军 |
[11:01] | But I’d hope you’d allow us the opportunity to come to our own. | 希望你给我们调查的机会 |
[11:19] | Do you really think the general’s got something to hide ? | 你觉得将军隐藏了一些事实 |
[11:22] | No. I think he’s got everything to hide. | 不 是所有事实 |
[11:25] | You don’t think he’s just closing ranks to protect his men ? | 你觉得他不只是为保护他的人 |
[11:28] | Mulder, I know it’s not what drew you to this case to begin with, | 穆德 这不是吸引你办这件案的原因 |
[11:31] | But I think it’s very clear what’s going on here. | 但现在再清楚不过了 |
[11:34] | What’s that ? | 那是什么 |
[11:36] | The general is protecting his men, | 将军保护他的手下 |
[11:37] | but what he’s protecting them from… | 但他为什么 |
[11:39] | Is prosecution for the murder of their families. | 不起诉杀害他们家庭的凶手 |
[11:41] | – why would he do that ? – I don’t know. | -他为什么要那样干 -我不知道 |
[11:43] | But I can think of several good reasons. | 但我认为有好几个原因 |
[11:45] | Because they were his | 因为他们是军人 |
[11:46] | soldiers and he feels somewhat responsible… | 所以他觉得自己负有责任 |
[11:48] | – for the tragedies that have played out ? | 因为这些悲剧吗 |
[11:50] | – that could be one. | 就是这样 |
[11:52] | Or maybe he knows the deeper secrets to their madness, | 或许他知道造成他们疯狂的秘密 |
[11:53] | The biological weapons they were exposed to during the war, | 他们在战争中使用了生化武器 |
[11:56] | The cause of the effect. | 导致这种结果 |
[11:58] | Considering the government’s | 政府否认了 |
[12:00] | absolute disavowal of gulf war syndrome, | 海湾综合症 |
[12:02] | I’d say it’s a pretty good reason to prevent our investigation. | 这就是阻止我们调查的很好原因 |
[12:07] | But you’re not buying it. | 但你不买帐 |
[12:09] | No. What I can’t figure out is | 是的 我不明白为什么一个处心积虑 |
[12:10] | why a man who so deliberately and methodically… | 想自杀的人 |
[12:12] | Set out to commit suicide would | 会在一个没有锁上门的房间 |
[12:14] | leave the one entrance to the room unsecured. | 留个入口 |
[12:17] | But then again, I obviously | 我感觉 |
[12:18] | have a feeble grasp of army protocol and procedure. | 他们拿军队的协议和步骤做托辞 |
[12:24] | come in. | 进来 |
[12:30] | I want to apologize, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[12:32] | I didn’t mean to put you on the spot like that earlier. | 我不是故意让你这么早处于这样的境地 |
[12:34] | I know that, captain. This whole situation is unfortunate. | 我明白 上尉 整个情况很不幸 |
[12:38] | Is there anything more I can do ? | 我还有什么要做的吗 |
[12:40] | No. Go home and get some rest. | 你回去休息吧 |
[12:42] | We’ll deal with it in the morning. | 我们早上再处理 |
[12:44] | Relax, captain. That’s an order. | 解散 上尉 这是命令 |
[12:48] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[13:14] | your time has come, killer. | 你的阳寿到了 杀人犯 |
[16:06] | General callahan. | 卡拉翰将军 |
[16:08] | One of the detectives is | 有个探长说 |
[16:09] | saying captain draper’s death wasn’t accidental. | 德雷珀上尉的死不是意外 |
[16:12] | There are bruises around her neck and her shoulder, | 她的颈部和肩部有勒痕 |
[16:15] | Roughly the size of finger marks. | 像是手指的痕迹 |
[16:17] | And someone drowned her ? | 有人要淹死她 |
[16:20] | The bruises and surrounding edema are consistent with a struggle. | 勒痕和水肿说明了她进行了挣扎 |
[16:25] | Will you be contacting her family ? | 你要联系她家人吗 |
[16:28] | She had no family. | 她没有家人 |
[16:31] | The army was her family. | 军队就是她家 |
[16:33] | I’m sorry. Truly. | 对不起 |
[16:38] | i talked with security personnel. | 我和保安说过话了 |
[16:41] | Other than captain draper, they saw | 除了德雷柏上尉外 |
[16:42] | no one enter the pool last night and no one leave. | 他们没看见有人进去 |
[16:44] | But the officers are saying she was drowned. | 但官员说她是被淹死的 |
[16:47] | -general, do you have a famliy of your own -yes why? | 将军 你有家人吗 是的 怎么 |
[16:51] | If the pattern we’ve seen is at all consistent, | 如果这种情况持续下去 |
[16:53] | you and your family may be in danger. | 你和你家人都会很危险 |
[16:54] | Based on what, the death of my adjutant ? | 什么根据 我副官的死 |
[16:57] | Just keep an eye on them. | 你要小心 |
[16:58] | Watch out for anything out of the ordinary. | 注意那些不正常现象 |
[17:00] | Mulder, you’re serious ? | 穆德 你是说真的 |
[17:02] | This is a military base, scully. | 这里是军事基地 史卡利 |
[17:03] | They’ve got security everywhere. No one saw or heard a thing. | 到处是保安 但什么都没见到 |
[17:06] | It’s not so hard to believe. | 没什么奇怪的 |
[17:07] | Her screams would have been muffled underwater. | 她的呼救声没人听到 |
[17:09] | There would be no fingerprints. | 上面有手指印 |
[17:11] | It also fits the m.O. | 这和中校的幻影凶手 |
[17:12] | Of lieutenant colonel stans’ phantom killer. | 特征一致 |
[17:14] | Agent mulder, what did you mean by that ? | 你这是什么意思 穆德探员 |
[17:17] | It was just a word to the wise, sir. | 只是对你的忠告 长官 |
[17:20] | No, I mean “Anything out of the ordinary.” | 我是说”不正常现象” |
[17:23] | Any unusual or unexplained phenomena. | 不正常难于解释的现象 |
[17:29] | Last night, I saw someone in my office. | 昨晚我看见有人在我办公室 |
[17:33] | He said my name, but when I turned around, he was gone. | 他说出我名字 但转身他就不见了 |
[17:36] | Then, my phone machine went all snaky again. | 我的电话机又自动地响了 |
[17:39] | Again ? This happened before ? | 又 以前发生过 |
[17:42] | No, not what I saw. But the phone calls, yes. | 不 我没看见 但电话响了 |
[17:46] | Twice before at my home. | 在我家里有两次 |
[18:04] | Mom, mail’s here ! | 妈妈 邮件来了 |
[18:13] | Mom ! Mom ! | 妈 |
[18:16] | Mom ! Mom ! Mom ! | 妈 |
[18:20] | What is it ? What is it, honey ? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[18:22] | Mom, there was a man here. Who ? | -那有个人 -谁啊 |
[18:57] | Oh, thank god you’re home. I was trying to reach you. | 谢天谢地 你回来了 我一直联系你 |
[18:59] | Trevor saw someone in the house just a few minutes ago. | 特雷弗几分钟前看到有人进了房子 |
[19:02] | Is he all right ? Well, | -他没事吧 |
[19:03] | he’s upstairs in his room, but he’s terrified. | -他在房间 很害怕 |
[19:05] | I’m– I’m shaking myself. | -我也是 |
[19:07] | Frances, these people are with the f.B.I. | -这些人是联邦探员 |
[19:09] | Is it about the break-in ? | -是非法闯入吗 |
[19:10] | Why don’t you check on trevor ? I’ll be right up. | -为什么你去看一下特雷弗 |
[19:12] | Why ? What’s happening ? Frances, please. | -发生什么事了 -弗朗西斯 |
[19:16] | We’ll talk upstairs. | 我们到楼上谈 |
[19:22] | This way. | 这边 |
[19:29] | It just comes on. | 它直接进来 |
[19:32] | The phone doesn’t even ring. | 这电话都没响过 |
[19:35] | At first, I thought it was a prank. | 开始我还以为是开玩笑 |
[19:41] | Did you save the other ones ? | 你还保存了一些吗 |
[19:43] | No, I erased them. | 没有 我删掉了 |
[19:55] | I even called the phone company, had them check the line. | 我叫过电话公司的人来检查线路 |
[20:00] | They checked the whole house. | 他们检查了整个房子 |
[20:01] | They couldn’t find anything wrong. | 也没找到哪里出错 |
[20:03] | have you noticed any other type of electronic interference, | 你发现有电磁干扰吗 |
[20:05] | Like the radio or the television ? | 比如说电话 电视之类 |
[20:08] | no. Not a thing. | 没有 |
[20:12] | There’s someone in the backyard. | 有人在后院 |
[20:15] | I saw someone out here. I’m sure of it. | 我看见有人从那儿出去 |
[20:21] | Look. | 看这 |
[20:27] | You’d better call the police, general. | 你最好报警 将军 |
[20:34] | You’re gonna feel a little stick here. | 你会觉得一点粘 |
[20:38] | that’s right. I can’t change the dosage. | 我不能换剂量 |
[20:44] | There. That’s fine. | 很好 |
[20:48] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 我很快回来 |
[20:59] | That was too close, man. I ain’t doing it anymore. | 太危险了 我不想再做了 |
[21:02] | – what ? – I said I ain’t doing it anymore. | 什么 我说不想再做了 |
[21:06] | You owe me, roach. | 你欠我的 罗奇 |
[21:08] | I wouldn’t be in this damn chair if it wasn’t for you. | 不是为了你 我才不会在轮椅上 |
[21:13] | Hey ! This isn’t about you and me, man. | 这不是为了你和我 |
[21:17] | This is about all the grunts and all the crips… | 而是为了我们所有步兵和瘸子 |
[21:19] | And all the boys who came home in a box. | 以及躺在棺材回家的兄弟们 |
[21:22] | The enemy must be defeated, and we’re gonna do it. | 敌人会被打败的 我们必须消灭他们 |
[21:25] | You’re gonna do your part, and I’m gonna do mine. | 我们做好各自的工作 |
[21:29] | Nurse ! | 护士 |
[21:34] | What do you do, man, when I rap on the tank ? | 我在坦克上 你是怎么做的 |
[21:36] | Get some, get some, fire at will. | 永不退缩 自由开火 |
[21:39] | Good. | 好的 |
[21:41] | You’re all right. | 你会没事的 |
[21:45] | Nurse, come on ! This is killin’ me here ! | 护士 快来 我快死在这里了 |
[21:55] | What a mess. You’ve got to learn to sit still. | 真糟糕 你就不能安静地坐着 |
[22:00] | How about you never do it right ? | 你总不照着做 |
[22:03] | There. That oughta hold it. | 应该行了 |
[22:21] | Find anything ? No. But I’m really beginning to like the tune. | -找到什么了吗 -没有 但我喜欢这旋律 |
[22:25] | Well, we’ve been a bit luckier. | 我们真幸运 |
[22:27] | Whoever’s targeted the general didn’t just leave footprints. | 那个人不但留下足印 |
[22:29] | They left fingerprints as well. | 还留下了手指印 |
[22:31] | Really. Where ? | 真的 在哪 |
[22:34] | Forensics just lifted two matching indexes and a thumb. | 法医刚刚获取了两个拇指印 |
[22:36] | One on the mailbox next to the front | 一个在邮箱上 |
[22:37] | door and one on the door leading to the backyard. | 一个在后院门上 |
[22:39] | We’d better go run ’em. | 我们去测试一下 |
[22:42] | They’re on their way to the n.C.I.C. As we speak. | 已经在测试了 |
[22:52] | f.B.I. Open the door ! | 联邦调查局 请开门 |
[22:57] | Hands up ! Hands over your head ! Don’t shoot ! | -举起手来 -别开枪 |
[23:00] | Turn around ! Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | -转身 -别开枪 |
[23:03] | Put your hands down behind your back. Cuff him. | 把手放到背后 铐住他 |
[23:07] | Quinton freely, you are under arrest for suspicion of murder. | 昆汀·费里里 你被捕了 |
[23:10] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[23:12] | Anything you say can and | 你所说的话 |
[23:12] | will be held against you in a court of law. | 将成为呈堂证供 |
[23:14] | If you want an attorney, | 你没有律师的话 |
[23:15] | we’ll give you one if you don’t have one… | 我们会指派一个给你 |
[23:47] | “Captain janet draper. | 珍妮特·德雷珀上尉 |
[23:49] | Staff sergeant kevin aiklen. Lieutenant colonel victor stans.” | 凯文·艾肯参谋军士 维克多·施坦斯中校 |
[23:52] | General and mrs. Thomas callahan. | 托马斯·卡拉翰将军和夫人 |
[23:55] | We’ve got him, mulder. | 我们抓到他了 穆德 |
[24:24] | Watch your left flank there. | 小心你左边 |
[24:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:58] | Trevor ? Hey, trevor ! | 特雷弗 嘿 特雷弗 |
[25:15] | We have enough evidence to place you at each of the crime scenes. | 我们有足够证据证明你在犯罪现场 |
[25:18] | In addition to accessory to murder, you’re looking at conspiracy, | 你将被控协助谋杀 |
[25:21] | Breaking and entering, | 非法闯入 |
[25:22] | commission of a felony on federal property– | 联邦物业的重罪 |
[25:23] | – can I get a cigarette ? – no. | -我能抽支烟吗 -不行 |
[25:26] | We know you weren’t acting alone, | 我们知道你不是单独作案 |
[25:27] | quinton. We know you had an accomplice. | 你一定有同犯 |
[25:29] | How did he do it, quinton ? | 他是怎么做的 昆汀 |
[25:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:33] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:35] | How did he get past the guard ? | 你怎么通过保安的 |
[25:37] | How did he kill him ? Trevor was only eight years old. | 他怎么杀他的 特雷弗才8岁 |
[25:39] | I don’t know. I didn’t kill anybody. | 我不知道 我没杀任何人 |
[25:42] | I’m just the mailman. | 我只是个收发员 |
[25:45] | what does that mean, “You’re just the mailman” ? | 什么意思 你只是个收发员 |
[25:48] | I’m rappo’s mailman. | 我是拉布的收发员 |
[25:54] | Leonard trimble, right ? | 是莱纳德·特里普吗 |
[25:56] | If that’s the man they call rappo. | 他们都叫他拉布 |
[25:58] | That’s him. What’s he done ? | 是他 他做了什么 |
[26:00] | He’s a suspect in two homicides. | 他涉嫌两起谋杀 |
[26:02] | Rappo ? You must be making some kind of mistake. | 拉布 你一定弄错了 |
[26:05] | How’s that ? | 怎么样 |
[26:07] | There. See for yourself. | 你自己看 |
[26:09] | He’s a quadruple amputee. | 他四肢都没了 |
[26:12] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[26:15] | He lied to us. | 他骗了我们 |
[26:17] | He said he was the mailman. What did he mean by that ? | 他说是收发员 这是什么意思 |
[26:19] | I don’t know. I’m adding it to the list. Are you coming ? | 我不知道 我把它记录下来 你走吗 |
[26:21] | No. I’ll catch up with you later. | 待会见 |
[27:00] | he knows this place. | 他知道这个地方 |
[27:03] | He can find me here. | 他能找到我 |
[27:06] | He knows this place ! | 他知道这个地方 |
[27:08] | He’s been here before ! I’m not safe here ! | 他以前来过 在这里不安全 |
[27:12] | hey, keep it down in there ! Let me outta here ! | -嘿 给我安静 -让我出去 |
[27:15] | He’s going to kill me ! I’m a dead man ! | 他会杀了我 我完蛋了 |
[27:19] | Let me out ! Let me out ! | 让我出去 |
[27:22] | I’m not gonna tell you again. | 我不想讲第二遍 |
[27:24] | He’s gonna kill me ! | 他会杀了我 |
[27:30] | He’s here ! He’s here ! | 他来了 |
[27:44] | You don’t wanna get him started again. | 你别让他再胡闹了 |
[27:46] | He was pretty worked up about an hour ago. | 他一个小时前刚安静下来 |
[27:49] | Not as worked up as I’m gonna be. | 我可没法静下心来 |
[27:55] | Visitor. On your feet ! | 有人来看你了 |
[28:00] | God almighty. | 天啊 |
[28:19] | How did it happen ? | 怎么发生的 |
[28:21] | Suffocation. The bedsheet was stuffed down his throat. | 窒息而死 他用床单塞进自己的喉咙 |
[28:24] | Nobody’d been in the cell with him ? He did all it by himself. | -有人和他关在一起吗 -他是自杀的 |
[28:27] | Not likely. Not likely ? | -不可能 -不可能 |
[28:29] | He had help, scully. | 他一定有帮手 史卡利 |
[28:30] | And he wasn’t lying because I think the man… | 他没有说谎 我想杀他的那个人 |
[28:31] | That killed him was leonard trimble. Rappo ? | 就莱纳德·特林布 拉布 |
[28:33] | Yeah. He can’t even walk, let alone kill somebody. | -是的 -他连走路都不行 怎么杀人 |
[28:36] | You see this ? This is a dental x-ray plate. | 你看一下 这是内X-射线板 |
[28:38] | I know, you’ve been walking around with this since we got here. | 我知道 我们刚到 你就拿这这个东西 |
[28:41] | No, actually, the ones I’ve been | 这是我在医院找到的 |
[28:42] | walking around with I had developed at the hospital. | 这是我第一次见到中校时拿的 |
[28:44] | See, this is the one I was carrying when we first me stans, | 这一张是在游泳池里 |
[28:47] | This one in the rehab room, in the pool, | 还有在将军办公室 |
[28:49] | In the general’s office and this one at the general’s house. | 和将军家里拿的 |
[28:51] | All of them exposed to some kind of radiation. From what ? | -都是由某种射线曝光 -什么东西的射线 |
[28:56] | From stans’ phantom soldier. | 施坦斯的幻影战士 |
[28:58] | I came down here wondering if it could be true, | 我来这只是想知道这是不是真的 |
[29:01] | If what lieutenant colonel stans | 施坦斯讲的 |
[29:02] | was describing was a case of astral projection. | 灵魂出窍 |
[29:04] | What you’re saying is this man, rappo, | 你说的是拉布 |
[29:06] | Is leaving his body and floating around town killing people ? | 他离开了肉体 并到处杀人 |
[29:09] | Practitioners claim that during a self-hypnotic trance, | 一些医学界的人士宣称 在自我催眠的过程中 |
[29:11] | The astral body can actually | 灵魂会离开尸体 |
[29:12] | detach itself and float virtually anywhere, | 可以飘游到任何地方 |
[29:14] | Sometimes invisible, but sometimes appearing as an apparition. | 有时看不见 有时像幻影 |
[29:18] | They even claim that the | 他们宣称灵魂 |
[29:18] | astral body has psychokinetic capabilities… | 有心灵致动的能力 |
[29:20] | Far greater than the corporeal body. | 比肉身还强 |
[29:22] | Mulder– then why would he need quinton freely ? | 穆德 为什么他需要昆汀·费里里 |
[29:27] | Well, maybe he needs a psychic | 也许他需要一样东西 |
[29:28] | connection to a place thing or object– a letter. | 例如一封信进行心理连接 |
[29:31] | That’s why quinton called himself the mailman. It’s insane. | -弗拉利把自己叫做收发员 -真荒唐 |
[29:34] | Sometimes the only sane response to an insane world is insanity. | 有时候 对待一个荒唐的世界就得不合逻辑 |
[29:37] | You know anything about backwards masking ? | 你知道后向掩蔽吗 |
[29:40] | You mean messages recorded backwards in songs ? | 你是说信息会倒录在歌曲 |
[29:43] | Yeah. Or on the general’s answering machine. Check this out. | 是的 或者在将军的答录机上 听听 |
[29:52] | Your time has come, killer. | 你的阳寿到了 凶手 |
[29:56] | Your time has come. | 你的阳寿到了 |
[30:12] | leonard trimble ? | 你是莱纳德·特林布 |
[30:14] | no, it’s fred astaire. | 不 我是弗雷德·阿斯泰 |
[30:16] | Mr. Trimble, we’d like to | 特林布先生 |
[30:17] | ask you a few questions about quinton freely. | 我们想问你几个关于昆汀·费里里的几个问题 |
[30:21] | Roach ? What’s he done now ? He’s dead. | -罗奇 他现在怎么样 -他死了 |
[30:27] | Oh. Well, serves him right. | 哦 他罪有应得 |
[30:31] | How’s that ? How’s that ? | -为什么这么说 -为什么 |
[30:33] | He’s only the guy who turned me | 他把我推上第二个战位 |
[30:34] | into second base by getting my arms and legs blown off. | 害得我的腿和手就被炸断了 |
[30:37] | Other than that, he was a real good guy. | 除此 他还不错 |
[30:39] | Then why’d you kill him ? | 那你为什么杀他 |
[30:41] | What’s wrong with this picture ? | 这是怎么回事 |
[30:44] | We read your medical records, leonard. | 我们看了你的医疗记录 莱纳德 |
[30:46] | We know that you’ve refused all efforts at rehabilitation. | 我们知道你拒绝任何康复治疗 |
[30:48] | You’ve even refused to be fitted with prosthetic limbs. | 甚至拒绝安装假肢 |
[30:51] | Big deal. Maybe I don’t want any of that crap. | 多大的事 也许我不想要些破玩意 |
[30:53] | Maybe because you don’t need it… | 也许你不需要它 |
[30:55] | Because you can leave your body any time you want. | 是因为你随时可以离开你的身体 |
[30:57] | Kill anybody you wanna kill. | 想杀谁就杀谁 |
[31:00] | If I could leave my body now, | 如果我能离开身体 |
[31:01] | I could think of something else I’d rather be doing. | 我会更想做其他事情 |
[31:04] | Like kill general callahan’s boy ? | 比如说杀将军的儿子 |
[31:06] | Lieutenant colonel stans’ family ? Sergeant aiklen ? | 施坦斯中校的家人 艾肯军士 |
[31:09] | You’re a real trip. Oh, I’m “A trip” ? | -你真能吹 -噢 我真能吹 |
[31:11] | Because I figured you out ? You’re a soldier. | 因为我明白了 你是战士 |
[31:13] | You knew what you were gettin’ into when you enlisted. | 你知道你当兵的义务 |
[31:15] | You want to blame everybody else. Why blame your c.O.S ? | 你什么人都抱怨 你为什么抱怨你的指挥官 |
[31:17] | I blame them for what happened to all of us. | 是他们害得我们这样的 |
[31:21] | You don’t know what it was like. | 你无法想象战争是什么样的 |
[31:23] | you– you sat at home and watched the war… | 你在电视里看到的战争 |
[31:25] | On cable tv like it was a damn video game. | 就像他妈的电子游戏 |
[31:29] | You had no idea about the guys that died, | 你根本不了解死去的人 |
[31:31] | About the blood in the sand, what it feels like when a hit comes. | 沙子里全是血 被炸弹击中时是什么感觉 |
[31:36] | The thing is, you just don’t care, do you ? | 这些事情你关心吗 |
[31:39] | You got your crude oil. | 你换了个加油站 |
[31:41] | Just change that station, right ? | 就得到了石油 |
[31:43] | Killer got his prime time. | 凶手得到了荣耀的时刻 |
[31:46] | L.C. Got his fancy little medals. | 中校得到了高级勋章 |
[31:48] | Now take a good look at me. What did I get ? | 看看我 我得到了什么 |
[31:53] | Nobody knows how I feel. | 没人知道我的感觉 |
[31:57] | They took my life away. | 他们拿走了我生命 |
[32:00] | Yeah, so you took theirs. | 所以 你拿走了他们的 |
[32:04] | If I only could. | 如果我能的话 |
[32:08] | Now, if you’re through questioning me, | 如果你没有问题了 |
[32:09] | I’d like to get a little shut-eye. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[32:13] | No sleepwalking. | 别梦游 |
[32:16] | That’s good. I haven’t heard that one yet. | 很好 我没听说过 |
[32:19] | Hardy-har-har. | 哈 哈 哈 |
[32:32] | What do you wanna do ? | 你要干什么 |
[32:34] | Call general callahan and warn him to stay out of his house. | 给卡拉翰将军打电话 叫他别呆在屋里 |
[32:56] | Frances ? | 弗朗西斯 |
[33:08] | Honey, leave that. | 亲爱的 别管它 |
[33:12] | No, I know how it upsets you when his… | 不 我知道他的玩具洒落一地 |
[33:14] | toys are spread all over the place. | 你会不开心 |
[33:20] | We can handle this, frances. | 我们一起面对吧 弗朗西斯 |
[33:24] | I don’t wanna handle this. | 我不想面对 |
[33:27] | I want my son back. | 我要回我的儿子 |
[34:35] | Frances ! | 弗朗西斯 |
[34:48] | Oh… my god. | 我的天 |
[35:16] | No one’s answering. The machine’s not picking up. | 没人接电话 电话没有应答 |
[35:39] | – general ? – lieutenant colonel. | -将军 -中校 |
[35:45] | – what are you doing ? – you were right, victor. | -你在这里做什么 -你是对的 维克多 |
[35:48] | – he won’t let you die. – sir ? | -他不让你死 -长官 |
[35:52] | He kills our wives and children, | 他杀了我们的妻子和孩子 |
[35:56] | But he won’t let us die. | 但他不让我们死 |
[36:05] | – – I know who he is, general. | 我知道是谁 将军 |
[36:11] | I know who he is. | 我知道是谁 |
[36:49] | General callahan, sir. I’ve been waitin’ for you. | 卡拉翰将军 我正在等你呢 |
[36:54] | Who are you ? | 你是谁 |
[36:56] | One of your boys, general. | 你的属下 将军 |
[36:59] | You killed my wife. | 你杀了我老婆 |
[37:01] | That’s right, sir, I did. And the boy too. | 是我做的 长官 还有你的儿子 |
[37:11] | Come on, killer. | 来吧 凶手 |
[37:15] | Come on, killer callahan. Get some ! Get some ! | 来吧 杀了我吧 永不退缩 |
[37:20] | Come on, killer ! Do it ! Fire at will ! | 快点 凶手 动手吧 自由开火 |
[37:25] | Come on, killer. Do it ! | 快点 凶手 动手吧 |
[37:36] | what was that ? | 怎么回事 |
[37:38] | Come on, killer. You can do better than that ! Come on ! | 来吧 凶手 你会干得很出色 来吧 |
[37:42] | You’re gonna suffer like the rest of us. | 你会象我们一样痛苦 |
[37:49] | Oh, you think I’m gonna let it end this way ? | 你以为我会这样结束吗 |
[37:51] | Do you ? Is that what you think ? | 你是这么想吗 |
[37:58] | General. | 将军 |
[38:00] | He wanted me to kill him. I stood down. | 他想我杀了他 但我没有 |
[38:10] | I’m done here. | 我走了 |
[38:14] | Scully ? | 史卡利 |
[38:22] | He’s having some kind of a seizure. | 他在发羊癫疯 |
[38:24] | No, I don’t think so. | 我想不是 |
[38:33] | Nurse ! | 护士 |
[38:36] | General callahan ! | 卡拉翰将军 |
[39:23] | killer ? | 来吧 |
[39:25] | Come on, killer. | 凶手 |
[39:54] | your time has come. | 你的阳寿到了 |
[40:29] | General callahan ! | 卡拉翰将军 |
[40:40] | General callahan ! | 卡拉翰将军 |
[41:12] | he’s nonresponsive. | 他没有反应 |
[41:15] | Come on. | 快点 |
[41:29] | Put him on the monitors and prep the crash cart. | 用监测器 准备急救 |
[41:31] | He’s going into cardiac arrest. Okay. | -他心跳停止了 -好 |
[41:33] | And make sure the– | 确保 |
[41:40] | Lieutenant colonel ! | 中校 |
[41:42] | Get the keys. We have to open the door. | 去找钥匙 我们得开门 |
[41:44] | Open the door ! Lieutenant colonel, open the door ! | 开门 中校 开门 |
[42:14] | General callahan, are you hurt ? | 卡拉翰将军 你受伤了吗 |
[42:17] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[42:49] | “No physical evidence was found linking leonard trimble… | 没有实物证据证明莱纳德·特林布 |
[42:52] | “To the deaths of general callahan’s wife and son. | 和卡拉翰将军的妻子 儿子的死有关 |
[42:55] | “Officially, the investigation | 严格来说 调查还没结束 |
[42:58] | remains open. The murders unsolved. | 还不能结案 |
[43:01] | “Leonard trimble’s family | 莱纳德·特林布的家人要求 |
[43:03] | requested his burial at arlington national cemetery. | 把他埋在阿灵顿国家公墓 |
[43:06] | “The army denied this request. | 军队拒绝了这项请求 |
[43:09] | “Trimble was cremated, his ashes interred… | 特林布被火化后被葬在 |
[43:11] | “At a civilian cemetery in tannersville, pennsylvania. | 宾夕法尼亚州塔纳斯威尔的平民公墓 |
[43:16] | “Leonard trimble’s mission was not to kill his enemies, | 莱纳德的任务不只是杀了他的敌人 |
[43:20] | “But to shatter their lives, to keep them alive, | 而是摧毁他们的人生 |
[43:23] | to suffer the pain he felt, | 让他们活受罪 |
[43:25] | “To see the view from his wheelchair. | 只能活在轮椅上 |
[43:31] | “Amputees sometimes feel the pain of phantom limbs, | 截肢者有时会有幻肢的痛苦 |
[43:35] | “Ghosts of hands still clenching, legs still aching. | 失去的手还紧握着 腿依然酸痛 |
[43:39] | “Is it not possible that trimble developed a phantom soul ? | 会不会特林布有个幻想的灵魂 |
[43:45] | “A malevolent psyche that took | 一个人的暴力心理让它 |
[43:46] | its violent revenge on those he held accountable. | 向那些担责的人报复 |
[44:04] | “It was war that destroyed leonard trimble’s body. | 战争摧毁了莱纳德·特林布的身体 |
[44:08] | “But his wounds went deeper than the loss of his limbs. | 但他的伤远远超过了失去了四肢 |
[44:12] | “What destroyed those parts of him that make us human beings, | 是什么让他丧失了作为人类的底线 |
[44:17] | “Those better angels of our nature ? | 那些我们本性好的一面 |
[44:22] | I cannot say.” | 说不清楚 |