时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Name, please? | 名字 |
[00:05] | – Uh, Amy Jacobs. | 艾米·雅克布 |
[00:06] | OK, Amy. Fill out your address card. | -艾米 把卡片填好 |
[00:08] | And may I have the next one in line? | 下一个 |
[00:11] | 华盛顿州西雅图 瓦利伍兹高中 | |
[00:18] | Carl, I need a reload. | 卡尔 我要胶卷 |
[00:21] | Hey, Carl. Hey! I need more film. | 卡尔 我需要胶卷 |
[00:25] | I haven’t loaded it yet. | 我还没装好呢 |
[00:28] | Why do you even bother coming in if you’re not gonna do your job? | 你没做好 进来干什么 |
[02:43] | Nobody’s gonna spoil us. | 没人能破坏我们 |
[02:48] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[02:50] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[02:52] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[02:58] | Hurry up with those drinks, Lucy. We’re backin’ up. | 露西 那些饮料快点 我们被催了 |
[03:06] | What are you doing? These are regular. They all ordered large. | 你怎么搞得 这是中杯 他们要的是大杯 |
[03:15] | What… What happened? | 怎么了 |
[03:30] | Nobody’s… gonna spoil us. | 没人能破坏我们 |
[03:34] | Nobody’s… gonna spoil us. | 没有人能破坏我们 |
[03:37] | Nobody’s gonna spoil… us. | 没有人能破坏我们 |
[03:40] | Nobody… Nobody’s gonna… Nobody’s gonna spoil us. | 没有人能破坏 |
[03:45] | Nobody’s gonna spoil… | 没有人能破坏 |
[03:48] | Nobody’s gonna spoil… | 没有人能破坏我们 |
[03:50] | Nobody’s… gonna spoil us. | 没有人能破坏我们 |
[03:53] | Bushes, please.Flowers.Everything. | 拜托 树丛 花丛 所有东西 |
[03:54] | – Names.Okay? – I’m looking for the agent in charge. | 叫什么 我想找负责的探员 |
[05:13] | – And you are? – Special Agent Mulder. | 你是谁 穆德特别探员 |
[05:15] | I’ll let him know you’re here. | 我告诉他你来了 |
[05:25] | Can we get some shots right here a long these draperies? | 拍一下这里的窗帘 |
[05:49] | Mrs Jacobs? | 雅克布太太 |
[05:52] | I’m Fox Mulder. I’m with the FBI. | 我是福克斯·穆德 联邦探员 |
[05:55] | I’m sorry about your daughter. | 对你女儿的事很抱歉 |
[05:57] | It’s her birthday on Tuesday. | 她的生日是星期二 |
[06:00] | – We’ll do everything we can to find her. | 我们会尽力找到她的 |
[06:03] | – Who could do such a thing? | 谁会干这种事 |
[06:05] | Who could take somebody who wasn’t theirs? | 谁会绑架别人的孩子 |
[06:09] | – I know you must be feeling – I’m sorry | -我知道你的感受 -对不起 |
[06:13] | But how could you really know how I feel? | 你怎么会知道我的真实感觉 |
[06:41] | It’s blood. Amy had a nosebleed. | 艾米流的鼻血 |
[06:45] | Her little sister said it happened | 她妹妹说绑架时 |
[06:47] | when the kidnapper put his hand over her mouth. | 绑匪用手捂住她的嘴时弄的 |
[06:50] | We’re running it anyway. | 我们正在处理 |
[06:52] | – Walt Eubanks, special agent in charge. | 我是沃特·尤班克斯 负责这件案子 |
[06:54] | – Fox Mulder. Any leads on the suspect? | 福克斯·穆德 有什么线索吗 |
[06:56] | A vague description from the sister, | 她妹妹模糊的描述 |
[06:58] | hair and fiber bits,… ..But he didn’t leave any | 发现头发及纤维 但没有留下指纹 |
[07:01] | prints here or in the flowerbeds out front. | 这儿或在前面的花丛中 |
[07:03] | – What about the neighbours? | 邻居怎么说 |
[07:05] | – Nobody saw anything. Not a car, nothing. | 什么也没看见 没有车 什么都没有 |
[07:07] | It was someone who knew her. That much we can figure. | 我们能确定是认识她的人干的 |
[07:10] | He knew where he was going. | 他知道从哪走 |
[07:12] | I’d bet he didn’t know her well or he wouldn’t have been so bold. | 他一定不太认识她 否则不会这么大胆 |
[07:15] | Either way, we’re chasing our | 我们正派人手前往追查 |
[07:17] | tails until something or someone turns on this. | 直到有所转机 |
[07:20] | And this woman at the restaurant? | 那个快餐店的女人呢 |
[07:22] | – You heard about that? – That’s why I came. | 你听说了吗 那就是我来的原因 |
[07:24] | – Seems like a pretty thin lead. – Mind if I talk to her? | 你行动真快啊 我能和她谈吗 |
[07:27] | Hey, save me the time. | 去吧 我就不用劳神了 |
[07:29] | Great. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:35] | 西雅图大学医疗中心 上午10:31 | |
[07:36] | – Mulder. – I thought you missed your flight. | 穆德 我还以为你错过飞机了 |
[07:39] | We were delayed in DC. I tried your cellphone. | 机场遇到点麻烦 我打了你手机 |
[07:41] | I forgot it. I left in a hurry. | 太急 我忘带来了 |
[07:44] | – Your message said a kidnapping? | 你留言上说是关于绑架的 |
[07:45] | – A 15-year-old girl, Amy Jacobs,… | 一个15岁的叫艾米的女孩 |
[07:47] | ..Was taken from her bed last night at ten. | 昨晚从床上绑走了 -十点 |
[07:50] | – Is she here? – They haven’t found her. | -她在这儿吗 他们没找到她 |
[07:52] | – Then why are we here? | 我们来这干什么 |
[07:53] | – A 30-year-old, Lucy Householder,… | 一个叫露西·豪斯霍尔德的30岁女人… |
[07:55] | ..Was admitted here shortly after ten. | 在十点后不久进了医院 |
[07:57] | She collapsed at work suffering from a seizure | 她突然从工作中倒下 像发了羊癫疯 |
[08:00] | and what her doctors call glossolalia. | 医生说她胡言乱语 |
[08:02] | – Incoherent speech. – Technically, but whether she knew it or not. | 语无伦次 差不多 但她知不知道 |
[08:04] | But she was repeating the exact words spoken by Amy’s abductor… | 她重复的是绑架艾米的人说的话 |
[08:08] | ..At the exact same time 20 miles across town. | 在相同的时间 在离小镇20英里的地方 |
[08:11] | – That’s spooky. – That’s my name, isn’t it? | -太奇怪了 -这不就是我办案的类型吗 |
[08:14] | Lucy Householder knows something about kidnapping herself. | 露西·豪斯霍尔德小时也被绑架过 |
[08:17] | When she was eight, she was | 她八岁时 |
[08:19] | taken from her bed while her parents were asleep. | 在父母睡觉时被带走 |
[08:22] | She was missing for five years | 直到5年后逃脱 |
[08:23] | until she escaped and was found by the side of a road. | 有人在路边发现他 |
[08:26] | Apparently her abductor kept her locked in a basement the entire time. | 绑架者把她关在地下室里五年 |
[08:30] | They never caught him. | 他们没有抓到他 |
[08:50] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[08:55] | I’m Fox Mulder. This is Dana Scully. We’re with the FBI. | 我是穆德 这是史卡利 FBI探员 |
[08:59] | We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我们要问你一些问题 |
[09:02] | I’d like a cigarette. They won’t let me smoke in here. | 我想抽根烟 他们不让我在这抽 |
[09:05] | – Are you feeling any better? | 你感觉好点吗 |
[09:07] | – Yeah, I’m fine. I’d just like a cigarette. | 我很好 只想抽口烟 |
[09:10] | A young girl was kidnapped last night. | 听说昨晚有个女孩被绑架了 |
[09:12] | Have you heard anything about that? | 你听说这件事了吗 |
[09:14] | What are you asking me for? | 你要问我什么 |
[09:16] | Do you remember what you said last night when you collapsed? | 记得你昨晚在工作时 晕倒说的话吗 |
[09:19] | – What? – You said “Nobody’s gonna spoil us.” | 什么 你说”没有人能破坏我们” |
[09:27] | – Does that mean anything to you? – No. | -这是什么意思 -不知道 |
[09:30] | Can you think of any reason why you might have said it? | 你能想到为什么你会说这些话吗 |
[09:34] | What did I just say? | 我说了什么 |
[09:35] | You see, those were the exact words spoken by the kidnapper | 你说了和绑架 |
[09:38] | to the girl he took last night. | 小姑娘的人绑架时说的话 |
[09:42] | So you can see that it might seem strange that you… | 所以在这样的情形下就有点奇怪了 |
[09:46] | So what’s your point? | 你什么意思 |
[09:49] | All of us kidnap victims gotta stick together? | 所有被绑架的受害者会心灵相通 |
[09:52] | No. We just wanna find the little girl any way we can, | 不 我们只想找到小女孩 |
[09:57] | and if you know anything… | 如果你知道什么 |
[10:02] | Look, what I’ve been through | 听着 我不想 |
[10:04] | all my life I wouldn’t wanna wish on anybody. | 别人经历我的遭遇 |
[10:06] | Doesn’t mean I can make it any better for me or anyone else. | 但是并不表示我能让自己或者别人好过些 |
[10:13] | – Well, thanks for talking to us, Lucy. | 谢谢你的谈话 露西 |
[10:23] | – When do I get outta here? | 我什么时候离开 |
[10:25] | – As soon as your doctors feel you can go. | 医生觉得你没事就行了 |
[10:28] | No, they say it’s up to you. | 他们说你们决定 |
[10:30] | No. We can’t hold you here. You’re free to go. | 我们并没打算把你留在这里 你可以随时走 |
[10:39] | I guess she’s not too big on confined spaces. | 我想她不习惯封闭的空间 |
[11:25] | – Are you the one that called for a tow? – No, not me. | 是你叫拖车的吗 不是我 |
[11:30] | – Gary Mosier? – No. Wrong guy. | 你是加里·马塞尔吗 不是 |
[11:33] | – I might as well give you a hand. | 既然我在这里 或许我能帮到你什么 |
[11:35] | – That’s OK. We’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[11:38] | Looks like you’re in a world of hurt. | 好像你的车坏了 |
[11:41] | Blown sidewall. You’ll need a new tyre. | 侧壁轮胎坏了 你需要新车胎 |
[11:43] | – Yeah, it looks that way. | 是的 看起来是那么回事 |
[11:44] | – Got a spare in the trunk? – Yeah. – 40 bucks cash. | 有备用胎吗 有 二十美元帮你修 |
[11:48] | My boss don’t gotta know. Take five minutes. | 别让我老板找到 你在路边等五分钟 |
[11:51] | – I can’t pay you. – Make it ten. | 我没钱给你 那十美元吧 |
[11:55] | Take me five minutes max. | 打开你的尾箱 五分钟搞掂 |
[11:56] | Leave me alone! – Hey, man, what the hell’s your problem? | -你走吧 -你是怎么回事 |
[12:01] | – Leave me alone! Get outta here! | 快滚 离开这里 |
[12:03] | Lunatic! | 疯子 |
[12:12] | Freak! | 怪物 |
[12:29] | 华盛顿州西雅图FBI分部 下午1:53 | |
[12:30] | – Agent Mulder. – Lucy Householder. | 穆德探员 露西·豪斯霍尔德 |
[12:34] | Get anywhere on that? – I’m workin’ on it. | 她那里怎么样 我正处理 |
[12:35] | Got one of my guys on the line.Says she’s got a criminal record. | 我的人说她有犯罪记录 |
[12:37] | Prostitution, narcotics convictions. She’s done some time. | 卖淫 吸毒 经常犯些事 |
[12:39] | – Doesn’t surprise me, given her history. | 根据她的经历 我并不感到惊奇 |
[12:41] | She’s also got a boyfriend | 她男朋友是个危险人物 |
[12:42] | doying time for assault and endangerment. | 有过侵犯儿童的记录 |
[12:44] | Used to live with him up in the hills. Pretty sketchy characters. | 过去他们住在山上 两个真是天生一对啊 |
[12:47] | – I don’t think she’s involved. | 我想不是她干的 |
[12:49] | – Closest thing I got to a lead. | 这是得到的最接近的线索 |
[12:50] | I can tell him to shift some men. | 我敢说他一定绑架过一些人 |
[12:52] | No, let me follow up on that. OK? Thanks. | 不 让我跟进好吗 谢谢 |
[12:55] | Mulder! | -穆德 |
[12:57] | – I’ve got something. Something weird. – What? | 有些奇怪的事 -什么 |
[13:00] | I was going over Lucy’s medical workup and something hit me. | 我看了露西的就医记录 有些东西然我吃惊 |
[13:03] | Her blood type is 0 positive. Yeah? | -她的血型是O型 -是吗 |
[13:07] | Forensics lifted two blood types | 但她的工作衣服上留下两种血型 |
[13:09] | off of her work clothes: 0 positive and B positive. | O型 和B型 |
[13:12] | Guess what Amy’s blood type is. | 另外一个可能是艾米的血 |
[13:14] | How could it be Amy’s blood? Lucy was across town. | 怎么是艾米的血 露西离小镇远着呢 |
[13:17] | I don’t know, Mulder, but it begs the question. | 我不知道 但就让人产生疑问 |
[13:19] | Because it matches the victim’s blood type? | 就因为和受害者血型相符 |
[13:21] | How many people have B-positive blood, Scully? | B型的人多着呢 史卡利 |
[13:23] | One in five? That’d be | 五个人正就有一个 |
[13:25] | hundreds of thousands of local people alone. | 本地数百上千的人是这个血型 |
[13:27] | We’re not talking about the local population. | 我说的不是当地人 |
[13:28] | We’re talking about a woman who’s tied to this case… | 而是说和这个案子有关的那个女人 |
[13:30] | ..Who had somebody else’s blood on her uniform. | 她认识多少个是B型血的 |
[13:33] | Lucy is a victim, just like Amy Jacobs. | 露西也是受害人 史卡利 和艾米一样 |
[13:36] | If she’s got any connection to this case, | 如果她和此案有关 |
[13:38] | that’s the extent of it. | 那也是同一个绑匪 |
[13:40] | – Well, we’ll know soon enough. – What are you talkin’ about? | 我们很快就会知道了 你什么意思 |
[13:43] | I’m running a PCR on her blood to see if there’s a DNA match. | 我在做聚合酶链式反应 看看DNA是否相符 |
[13:46] | – Do me a favour. Keep that under your hat. – Why? | -你能暂时不公布吗 -为什么 |
[13:49] | Cos I don’t want Lucy treated like a suspect… | 因为我不想露西被当成嫌疑犯 |
[13:51] | ..Until it’s absolutely certain that she is one. OK? | 除非确定她真的是 |
[13:59] | 白天使休息站 晚上7:19分 | |
[14:22] | – Lucy? – I’m cold. | -露西 -我很冷 |
[14:23] | I brought you another blanket. | 再给你一床毯子 |
[14:26] | – We should call the doctor. – No! | -我们应该叫医生 -不 |
[14:29] | Let me see your face. | 让我看看你的脸 |
[14:31] | – What did you do to yourself? | 你对自己做了什么 |
[14:34] | – It’s dark. Why is it dark? | 这么黑 为什么这么黑 |
[14:36] | – I can’t see. – You hold on now. | -我看不见 -冷静 |
[14:38] | I can’t see! | 我看不见 |
[15:16] | 白天使休息站 晚上8:30 | |
[15:17] | Give your E.T.A.,please. | 告诉我你们的达到时间 |
[15:21] | Base,this is 17. | 总部 这里是17号 |
[15:24] | Our E.T.A. is five minutes.Over. | 我们大概五分钟达到 完毕 |
[15:43] | – How’s she doin’? – Fine. | 她怎么样 很好 |
[15:45] | Blood pressure’s back to normal. Temperature’s back up. | 血压恢复了正常 体温也恢复了 |
[15:48] | She must’ve gone down the rabbit hole for a while. | 她一定是掉进了兔子洞 |
[15:51] | You should get something to eat soon. | 你应该马上吃点东西 |
[15:53] | Get your blood sugar back up. | 以恢复你的血糖量 |
[15:58] | What do you say, Lucy? Can I take you to dinner? | 露西 我有带你去吃晚餐吗 |
[16:11] | – Are you feelin’ better? – Better than what? | 感觉好点了吗 比什么好点 |
[16:16] | Better than Amy Jacobs. | 比艾米好点 |
[16:18] | Wouldn’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:21] | If anybody knows, I say you do. | 任何人问起 我都会这么说 |
[16:24] | I got my own set of problems now, thank you. | 我自己会处理自己的问题 谢谢你 |
[16:27] | – How’d you scratch your face? | 你怎么搞伤了你的脸 |
[16:29] | – Must’ve done it in my sleep. | 一定是睡觉的时候搞到的 |
[16:34] | Are you using again, Lucy? | 你又吸毒了 |
[16:36] | I’m clean. Passed my test last week. | 我没吸 我上星期通过了测试 |
[16:40] | Ask Henry. With flyin’ colours. | 你问亨利 高分通过 |
[16:49] | Ever experienced temporary blindness before? | 你曾经暂时的眼盲过吗 |
[16:52] | I’ve probably experienced just about everything once or twice. | 我每件事都经历过一次或两次 |
[16:57] | It’s all been pretty temporary. | 好在是暂时的 |
[17:00] | That girl’s in trouble, Lucy. | 露西 那个女孩现在有麻烦 |
[17:04] | And there’s not a damn thing I can do about it. | 我也帮不上什么忙 |
[17:07] | You understand? I can’t help you. | 你明白吗 我帮不了你 |
[17:18] | I think you can, Lucy. | 我想你能帮我 露西 |
[17:21] | – How? – That’s something you have to tell me. | 怎样帮 你必须告诉我一些事情 |
[17:25] | – What can I possibly do? – Lead us to her. | -我能做什么 -带我们找到她 |
[17:29] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪 |
[17:32] | I don’t care. I’m not interested. | 我不关心 我也没兴趣 |
[17:38] | That’s too bad, Lucy, | 太糟了 露西 |
[17:40] | because right now I think you’re her best hope. | 我原以为你是她最大的希望 |
[17:45] | If I’m her best hope, then that little | 如果我是她”最大的希望 那个小女孩 |
[17:48] | girl is in a hell of a lot more trouble than you think. | 可能就比你想像中的更糟 |
[18:51] | Who are you?! | 你干什么… |
[18:54] | What do you want?! | 你想干什么 |
[18:58] | Why are you doing this?! | 你为什么要这样做 |
[19:02] | I wanna go home! | 我想回家 |
[19:14] | – Mulder, I’ve got.. – Scully, take a look at this. | 穆德 我已经得到… 史卡利 看看这个 |
[19:18] | Stop! | 停下 |
[19:19] | How about you just slip under the cover? | 你滑到怎么办 |
[19:23] | – Is that Lucy? – Yeah. | 那是露西吗 是的 |
[19:25] | It was taken in 1978, the week she was found. | 那是1978年的事 她在那星期被找到 |
[19:31] | She’d been held in the dark so long, | 她被关在黑暗里这么久 |
[19:33] | her eyes were hypersensitive to the light. | 眼睛对光很敏感 |
[19:38] | Whoever held her captive wasn’t very big on conversation. | 抓她的那个人一定不善于言辞 |
[19:42] | She’s 13 years old here and can barely string two words together. | 她这时13岁 能说的事情很少 |
[19:47] | – It’s amazing she’s gotten anywhere in life. | 她的生活中有不少不可思议的现象 |
[19:50] | – By most yardsticks, she hasn’t, Mulder. | 按大多数标准看 没什么不可思议的 穆德 |
[19:55] | – Look, I think we’ve got a break in the case. | 我们的案件有突破了 |
[19:58] | A big one. – What is it? | -很大的突破口 -是什么 |
[19:59] | School pictures were mailed out | 除了艾米她们班上的 |
[20:01] | this week to everyone in Amy’s class except Amy. | 都收到了照片 |
[20:05] | One of Eubanks’ men discovered it. | 尤班克斯的手下发现的 |
[20:06] | – Who’s the photographer? – Larken Scholastic. | 谁是摄影师 是个叫兰金·斯科拉史迪奇的 |
[20:08] | The photographer checked out, | 摄影师没问题 |
[20:09] | The photographer’s assistant was fired the day after the shoot. | 但他的助手在拍照的第二天被解雇 |
[20:11] | A man named Carl Wade. | 这人叫卡尔·韦德 |
[20:13] | – What have you got on him? – DMV’s an old address. | 知道他什么情况 驾照上是他的旧地址 |
[20:16] | But he spent much of the past | 但过去15年里 |
[20:18] | 15 years institutionalised for a bipolar condition. | 多次因为极端行为被收容 |
[20:21] | The only thing current we have is this photo, | 关于他最近的消息就是这照片 |
[20:24] | taken by his employer trying out a camera. | 这是他老板使用的一种新相机 |
[20:27] | – Have you shown this to Amy’s sister? | 你有把照片给艾米的小妹看了吗 |
[20:29] | – They’re doing it now. | 他们正拿去给她看 |
[20:30] | I’m gonna take it and show it to Lucy. | 我要拿给露西看 |
[21:47] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[21:50] | – Lucy, wait. – No. I’m done with you. | -等一下 -我不会帮你了 |
[21:52] | I just wanna ask you a question. | 我只是要问你几个问题 |
[21:55] | – Lucy, wait a second. – Don’t… touch me. | 等一下 露西 别碰我 |
[22:01] | I don’t like to be touched. | 我不喜欢被碰 |
[22:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:18] | I was doin’ OK until this. You know? | 之前我还好好的 |
[22:23] | Figures. | 明白吗 |
[22:25] | I just wanna show you a photograph, OK? | 我要给你看些照片 |
[22:36] | You recognise him, don’t you? | 你认得他吗 |
[22:41] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[23:34] | Hey! No! | 喂 站住 |
[24:26] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[24:36] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[24:53] | He’s probably changed a lot over the last 17 years. | 他在17年来可能变化很多 |
[24:57] | Did you even know his name? | 你知道他的名字吗 |
[25:03] | Carl Wade. | 卡尔·韦德 |
[25:07] | He worked as a photographer’s assistant. | 他是个摄影师助理 |
[25:10] | School pictures, mostly. That’s where he saw Amy Jacobs. | 在学校照相时看见了艾米 |
[25:19] | – So what do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[25:20] | – Tell me what you’re goin’ through. | 告诉我你发生的事 |
[25:25] | It might feel good to tell somebody. | 说出来会好受一点 |
[25:31] | I feel like it’s happening all over again. | 我感到好像又再经历了一次 |
[25:34] | You can actually feel what she’s going through, can’t you? | 你能感觉到她经历的事吗 |
[25:44] | – I don’t wanna go through this again. | 我不想再经历一次 |
[25:46] | – Lucy, she needs your help. | -她需要人的帮助 |
[25:48] | – There’s nothing I can do. | -我无能为力 |
[26:05] | Wait here a second, OK? | 在这等一下 |
[26:19] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事 |
[26:21] | – We’re arresting Lucy Householder. | 我们是来逮捕露西的 |
[26:23] | – Why? I think you know why, Agent Mulder. | -为什么 -你应该知道 |
[26:27] | – What the hell is happening? – Mulder… | 发生什么事了 |
[26:30] | The blood on Lucy’s uniform was an exact DNA match. | 露西身上的血做了DNA检测 完全匹配 |
[26:33] | – Lucy was covered in Amy Jacobs’ blood. | 她身上有艾米的血 |
[26:35] | – She didn’t do it. | 她没有做 史卡利 |
[26:36] | It’s incontrovertible evidence. | 穆德 这是很有力的证据 |
[26:39] | Agent Mulder! | 穆德 |
[26:45] | – Where is she? – She was just here. | -她去哪了 -她刚才还在 |
[26:49] | Well, she’s gone now. | 她走了 |
[26:56] | Please! | 求求你 |
[26:59] | I’m… I’m thirsty. | 我口渴了 |
[27:01] | You shouldn’t have run. | 你不该逃跑 |
[27:07] | I was taking care of you. I thought you understood that. | 我很关心你 你应该知道 |
[27:12] | – Why did you run away? – Please, mister! I need some water! | -为什么要逃跑 -求你了 我要喝水 |
[27:19] | You shouldn’t have run! | 你不该逃跑 |
[27:24] | Please… | 求求你 |
[27:27] | I’m so thirsty. | 我真的很口渴 |
[27:56] | I want my mom. | 我想妈妈 |
[28:06] | I don’t wanna die here. | 我不想死在这 |
[28:09] | Please… | 求求你 |
[28:11] | Please, mister. | 求求你 |
[28:14] | Don’t let me die! | 别让我死 |
[28:24] | You’re gonna drive her away with this. | 发通缉令 她会逃的 |
[28:26] | – She was driven away, Agent Mulder. I’m tryin’ to find her. | 她已经逃了 穆德 |
[28:29] | A half-dozen witnesses placed her across tiwb | 很多证人看见她在绑架发生时 |
[28:30] | at the exact time of the kidnapping. | 在小镇的另一端 |
[28:33] | – I’m well aware of the facts. | 我知道 |
[28:34] | – Trust me. She’s not workin’ with Wade. | 相信我 她不是韦德一伙的 |
[28:36] | How’d she get the blood on her? | 那她身上的血迹怎么解释 |
[28:41] | She may have bled it. | 是她流的 |
[28:43] | She bled Amy Jacobs’ blood? | 她流的是艾米的血 |
[28:45] | It may explain why there was | 是 这就是为什么它和艾米卧室的 |
[28:47] | so little of it in Amy’s bedroom. | 地毯上的血是一致的 |
[28:49] | Agent Eubanks. Line three. | 尤班克斯探员 三号线 |
[28:52] | I don’t have time for this nonsense.Agent Mulder. | 我没时间听这些废话 穆德探员 |
[28:54] | We’ve got a young girl’s life at stake. | 一个小女孩的命正处于危险中的 |
[28:58] | I hate to say this, Mulder, | 我不想说这些 穆德 |
[29:00] | but I think you just ran out of credibility. | 他们不信你说的 |
[29:02] | – He’s wrong, Scully. | 他错了 史卡利 |
[29:04] | – You are protecting her beyond reason. | 你毫无理由地保护她 |
[29:07] | I think she’s connected to Amy Jacobs, | 我保护她是因为她和艾米有联系 |
[29:09] | just not the way everybody else thinks she is. | 别人可能不会这么想 |
[29:11] | Did you consider she may be connected to Carl Wade? | 你有想过和她有联系的人 |
[29:14] | Carl Wade? | 是卡尔·韦德吗 |
[29:17] | Why would she be connected with him? | 为什么她要和有卡尔·韦德联系 |
[29:18] | For the same twisted reason that | 一个扭曲的原因 |
[29:20] | abused children crave their parents’ love. | 被虐待的儿童缺少父母的爱 |
[29:21] | and hostages develop sympathy for their captors. | 或者人质逐渐同情了绑架他们的人 |
[29:23] | Maybe Lucy developed an emotional dependency. | 也许露西对他产生了依赖的心理 |
[29:26] | After five years in a dark pit, | 被关进地下室里五年 |
[29:28] | I’m sure they had a connection. | 我相信她和沃德产生了某种联系 |
[29:30] | Just not what you suggest. | 但也不是你说的这种依赖 |
[29:32] | It makes more sense than the notion | 她身上有艾米的血 |
[29:34] | that she’s bleeding Amy’s blood. | 更能说明问题 |
[29:35] | I don’t know hot to explain it, | 我不知道怎么解释 |
[29:36] | but I think that Wade’s abduction of Amy | 但卡尔对艾米的绑架… |
[29:38] | triggered some kind of physical response in Lucy. | 引发了露西的身体感应 |
[29:41] | Some kind of empathic transference. – Mulder, you can’t… | 是一种感情转移 穆德 你不能 |
[29:43] | That’s how I account for what Lucy’s going through. | 那就是我为什么明白露西发生的事 |
[29:46] | And for the identical words that corresponded to Amy,… | 明白她什么会说和艾米类似的话 |
[29:50] | ..And the spontaneous wounds and blood. | 莫名其妙的受伤和流血 |
[29:52] | – Then why did she run, if she’s innocent? | 如果是无辜 她为什么要逃跑 |
[29:55] | – Because she’s afraid. | 因为她害怕 |
[29:57] | You don’t see what you’re doing, do you? | 你知道自己在干什么吗 穆德 |
[30:00] | You are so close to this, you just don’t see it. | 你太投入了 让你看不到真相 |
[30:02] | What don’t I see? | 看不到什么 |
[30:03] | The extreme rationalisation that’s going on. | 极端合理化 |
[30:06] | Your personal identification with the victim. | 你对这个案子里的受害者 或嫌疑人 |
[30:08] | Or, in this case, the suspect. | 的个人判断能力受到影响 |
[30:10] | You’re becoming an empath yourself. | 某种程度你是同情你自己 穆德 |
[30:12] | You are so sympathetic to Lucy as a victim, like your sister,… | 你把露西当成了你的妹妹 |
[30:16] | ..That you can’t see her as capable of committing this crime. | 以至于你不认为她有能力犯罪 |
[30:19] | You don’t think I’ve thought of that? I have. | 你以为我不这样想过吗 我有 |
[30:21] | Not everything I do and say and think | 不是每件事 每句话 每个想法 |
[30:23] | or feel goes back to my sister. | 或者感受都会和我妹妹有联系 |
[30:24] | You, of all people, should realise that sometimes motivations for behavior | 你们所有的人应该意识到 |
[30:28] | can be more complex and mysterious | 比起追溯他们个人的童年经历 |
[30:29] | than tracing them back to one single childhod experience. | 行为的动机有时是很复杂的和神秘的 |
[30:32] | Agent Mulder! | 穆德探员 |
[30:35] | We’ve got a man on the way in who spotted Wade. | 有个人在路上见到了韦德 |
[30:44] | Yeah, that’s the guy. I offered to fix his flat. | 就是这个人 我想帮他换轮胎 |
[30:48] | I tried to do the guy a favour and he went wacko on me. | 我想帮他修车 他却对我发疯 |
[30:51] | – He freaked the minute I got outta my truck. | 用奇怪的眼神看着我 直到我上了车 |
[30:54] | – What about the girl? Was she with him? | 那个女孩呢 和他在一起吗 |
[30:56] | I didn’t see anyone else. Guess she could’ve been in the trunk. | 没见到其他人 她可能在车后箱 |
[31:00] | – Can you give us an exact spot? – Yeah. | 能告诉我们准确地点吗 可以 |
[31:11] | Right in the middle of nowhere. | 就在这里的中部 |
[31:13] | – Which way was the car headed? – West. | -车往哪开 -西边 |
[31:17] | Interstate 12… County 15 North… 903… | 12号州际 15号郡公路 北部 |
[31:22] | Look at this. Right off the 903. | 903公路 看这里 正好下了903公路 |
[31:28] | – Easton? – That’s where Lucy was found 17 years ago. | 依斯顿 那儿是露西17年被发现的地方 |
[31:56] | It’s a small town. | 是个小镇 史卡利 |
[31:57] | Somebody’s bound to know Wade’s face, know where he lives. | 应该有人认识韦德 知道他住在哪 |
[32:01] | But we already stick out like a sore thumb. | 穆德 我们太扎眼了 |
[32:03] | If we canvass, someone’ll phone him. | 如果我们在大街上问 会有人通风报信的 |
[32:06] | He’s a photographer, right? | 他是个摄影师 对吗 |
[32:11] | – Yeah. – He should have an account here. | 是的 他在这里一定有账户 |
[32:40] | Go. | 走 |
[33:43] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[33:49] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[33:51] | – Yeah. – What’s happening? Did you find her? | 怎么了 找到她了吗 |
[34:27] | Where are they, Lucy? | 他们在哪里 露西 |
[34:32] | Tell us where Wade took Amy. | 告诉我们韦德把艾米关着哪里 |
[34:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:37] | Anything happens to that girl, | 如果艾米发生了什么事 |
[34:39] | Lucy, and you’ll be tried as an accomplice. | 你会以同谋罪被审判的 |
[34:44] | – Were they here when you arrived? – No. | -你来时 他们在吗 -没有 |
[34:47] | – You haven’t seen or spoken with ’em? – I said no. | -你没见到他了吗 和他说过话吗 -没有 |
[34:49] | Then why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[34:52] | – I don’t know. – Just showed up for no reason? | 我不知道 毫无理由的出现在这里 |
[34:55] | That’s what you ask us to believe? | 你叫我们怎么相信你 |
[34:58] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前来过 |
[35:01] | A long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[35:04] | It was where he kept me. | 这是他关我的地方 |
[35:07] | So why are you here now? | 你现在为什么来这里 |
[35:12] | Take her outside and place her in custody. | 把她出去 看住她 |
[35:16] | No. I’ll take her. | 不 我带她走 |
[35:19] | – Come on, Lucy. – Agent… | 走吧 露西 穆德探员 |
[35:21] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[35:47] | He hasn’t touched her. Not yet. | 他还没有碰她 |
[35:52] | He wants to, but he can’t. | 他想碰 但他不能 |
[35:54] | That’s why he takes the pictures. | 所以他为什么拍这些照片 |
[35:56] | What else, Lucy? Tell me what else. | 还有别的吗 露西 告诉我 |
[36:03] | If he can’t have her all to himself, | 如果他不能占有她 |
[36:05] | that’s when he’s dangerous. | 他就会变得很危险 |
[36:09] | That’s when he’ll start hurting her. | 他会开始伤害她 |
[36:11] | – You came to help her. – No. | -露西 你是来这里是帮她的 -不 |
[36:13] | Why else would you come back here if not for Amy? | 如果不是为了艾米 那你为什么来这里 |
[36:16] | You’re sharing her pain. | 你感受到她的痛苦 |
[36:17] | – I can’t! | 我不能说 |
[36:18] | – You’re the survivor. You’re the strong one. | 你是幸存者 你很坚强 |
[36:22] | Now Amy needs some of your strength. | 现在艾米需要你的勇气 |
[36:26] | – She’s not gonna make it. | -她活不下来 |
[36:28] | – She has to. And you have to help her. | -她必须活下来 你要帮她 |
[36:33] | She’s cold. | 她很冷 |
[36:36] | She’s cold… and wet. | 她又冷又湿 |
[36:40] | Lucy, sit down. Sit down. | 坐下来 露西 |
[36:51] | Mulder! They found Wade’s car north of here. | 穆德 他们在北边发现卡尔的车 |
[37:00] | – They’re in the water. – What? | -她们在水里 -什么 |
[37:02] | – There’s a river nearby. I think they’re there. | 这附近有条河 我想他们掉进了河里 |
[37:05] | – But it’s east. The car was north. | 但河在东边 他们是在北边一英里发现他的车 |
[37:07] | Wade lives here. He knows these woods. | 这是卡尔的地盘 他知道这里的一草一木 |
[37:09] | He could be doubling back. | 他会制造假象 |
[37:13] | – Did she tell you that? | 她和你说的 |
[37:15] | – No, but I think she’s trying to. | 不 不过她想告诉我 |
[37:17] | Mulder, wait! | 等一下 穆德 |
[37:20] | Stay with her. And get word to Eubanks | 看着她 告诉尤班克斯 |
[37:23] | that Wade may be heading towards the river. | 韦德可能往河边去了 |
[37:37] | Please! Stop! I can’t! | 求求你 住手 我走不了 |
[37:42] | Come on! They’re comin’! | 快点 他们来了 |
[37:44] | I can’t! Please! | 我不能 求求你 |
[37:47] | Nobody… | 没人… |
[37:52] | Nobody’s gonna spoil us. | 没人能破坏我们 |
[37:55] | No! | 不 |
[38:07] | Can you sit up? Can you breathe? Are you able to breathe? | 你可以坐起来吗 你能呼吸吗 |
[38:15] | This is Agent Kreski. | 我是克拉斯基探员 |
[38:16] | I’ve got an emergency medical situation. | 我看情况很紧急 |
[38:19] | Requesting EMS. Over. | 快叫救护车过来 |
[38:36] | Wade! | 韦德 |
[38:38] | Federal officer! Hold it right there! | 联邦探员 站着别动 |
[39:11] | She’s not breathing. | 没呼吸了 |
[39:13] | No pulse either. | 也没了心跳 |
[39:22] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[39:25] | Come on, Amy, breathe! | 快点 艾米 呼气 |
[39:29] | ..Two, three, four, five… | 二 三 四 五 |
[39:37] | There’s nothing. | 没反应 |
[39:40] | Mulder, it’s no good. I’m sorry. | 穆德 情况不妙 |
[39:43] | Damn it, Amy, come on! | -对不起 -见鬼 艾米 醒过来 |
[39:46] | Stop! You can’t help her. | 放弃吧 你帮不了她 |
[39:50] | Mulder, it’s no use. | 穆德 没用的 |
[39:53] | Mulder, stop it. | 穆德 停下来 |
[39:55] | Stop it. | 停下来 |
[39:57] | Mulder, stop! | 穆德 停下来 |
[40:25] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[40:36] | – She’s breathing. – Have you got her? Is that her? | 你醒过来了 -你们找到她了吗 |
[40:40] | Yeah, we got her! | -找到了 |
[40:44] | We need an EMS unit here right away with heat and oxygen. | 快叫救护车来 这里需要一些保暖和氧气设备 |
[40:48] | They’re close. They’re up at | 他们很近 他们在韦德的家 |
[40:49] | Wade’s place right now, workin’ on Lucy Householder. | 他们正在抢救露西 |
[40:57] | I’m cold. I wanna go home. | 我很冷 我要回家 |
[41:00] | It’s gettin’ dark. We have to get her off the river. | 天黑了 我们带她离开河边 |
[41:20] | Rescue 22, clear frequencies. | 22号急救中心 清楚吗 |
[41:21] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[41:22] | She just started coughing. Then she couldn’t breathe. | 她开始是咳 然后又不能呼吸了 |
[41:26] | By the time the EMS guys got here, she was already gone. | 急救人员到的时候 她就死了 |
[41:29] | This is unit 11. Copy that. | 我是11号分队 收到 |
[42:43] | – How’s Amy? – She’s exhausted. | 艾米怎么样了 她非常疲惫 |
[42:46] | But it looks like she’ll be fine. | 但她会好起 |
[42:48] | The doctors will keep her for a day or two just to be sure. | 医生要观察也一两天 |
[42:51] | – How serious were her injuries? | 她的伤有多重 |
[42:53] | There were no injuries.Wade must have left her alone. | 没什么伤 韦德一定是没有伤害她 |
[42:58] | He dragged her through the woods for at least a mile. | 他拖着她穿过树林将近一英里 |
[43:01] | I know, Mulder. I can’t explain it. | 我知道很难解释 |
[43:03] | She didn’t have a cut on her. | 她并没有受到刀伤 |
[43:06] | Nobody wants to talk about that right now. | 现在没人想谈起这件事 |
[43:09] | They’re just relieved to have her back safe. | 只希望她能恢复过来 |
[43:12] | Did they finish up on Lucy? | 露西怎样了 |
[43:14] | Yes. They, uh… they brought in a state pathologist last night. | 昨晚法医检查了她 |
[43:20] | So I stopped by to get the autopsy reports on my way. | 我自己也对她进行了解剖 |
[43:23] | She drowned, didn’t she? | 她淹死的 对不对 |
[43:26] | They found five liters of water in her lungs. | 他们在她肺里发现了五升水 |
[43:33] | She saved Amy’s life. | 她救了艾米的命 |
[43:36] | Mulder… | 穆德 |
[43:41] | Whatever there was between them, | 无论她们这间有什么关系 |
[43:43] | you were part of that connection. | 是你让她们有了联系 |
[43:45] | Did you think about that? | 你有想过吗 |
[43:48] | Lucy may have died for Amy,… | 露西为艾米而死 |
[43:51] | ..But without you they never would have found her. | 但没有你 他们会找不到她的 |
[43:54] | I think she died for more than Amy. | 她不只是为艾米而死 |
[43:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[44:04] | I think finally it was… | 我想… |
[44:07] | ..The only way she could escape. | 这是她唯一摆脱的办法 |
[44:11] | The only way she could forget what happened 17 years ago. | 唯一能忘记17年前发生的事的办法 |
[44:16] | Finally the only way she could outrun Carl Wade. | 唯一能摆脱卡尔·韦德的办法 |