时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Come on, let’s go! Move, move! | 快 快走 |
[00:41] | Let’s go! Outside! | 快 到外面去 |
[00:45] | Move it! Move it! | 走 走 快 |
[00:48] | – Come on, come on! – Let’s go, let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[00:51] | – Come on, come on! – Move it! | -你 快点 我们走了 -快 快 |
[00:54] | Outside! Everyone outside! | 所有人到外面去 |
[00:57] | Go, go, go! | 走 |
[01:00] | Hurry! Hurry! | 赶紧 |
[01:02] | Let’s go! Pick it up! | 我们走 把它捡起来 |
[01:16] | – Come on! Get in! – Hurry up! | -快点 进来 -赶紧 我们走 |
[01:19] | – You heard him! – Get up there!- Keep it moving! | -你听到了吗 起来 -跟上 |
[01:22] | Back, back, back. Come on. | 后面 快点 |
[01:25] | All the way to the back! | 到后面去 |
[01:31] | Time’s up | 到时间了 |
[01:34] | Delta Company clear! | 收到 清楚 |
[01:36] | – Go !- Move it ! | 快走 |
[01:38] | Next truck, bring it up ! | 下一部车 跟上 |
[01:51] | – All out! Let’s get everyone out.- Let’s go. Come on. | -大家下车 -我们走 快点 |
[01:57] | Hurry up! Let’s move ! | 快点 走 |
[02:04] | Turn around and face the other way! Now! | 转身 面向另一边 |
[02:16] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[03:21] | Mulder? Answer me! | 穆德回话 |
[03:27] | Dammit! | 见鬼 |
[03:58] | – I wanna know what’s on that train. – It doesn’t matter now. | 我想知道火车上有什么 现在无关紧要了 |
[04:01] | Our government operates a secret railroad. | 政府建了一条秘密公路 |
[04:04] | They put something living on that train in West Virginia. | 他们在西弗吉尼亚那里装上一些活的东西 |
[04:07] | – What more is there to know? | 你还知道什么 |
[04:09] | – What the Japanese have to do with it. | 日本人在那里做什么 |
[04:11] | – How a man named Ishimaru was involved. – That I don’t know. | 一个叫石丸的人参与其中 我不知道 |
[04:15] | Don’t tell me you don’t know, you smug son of a… | 别跟我说不知道 你这… |
[04:21] | There are limits… to my knowledge. | 我只知道一些 |
[04:24] | – I don’t have time for convenient ignorance. | 我没时间和你胡扯 |
[04:27] | – What were you gonna do? Shoot me? | 你打算怎么做 打算杀了我 |
[04:30] | Just like the men that shot your sister? | 像杀了你姐姐的那些人一样 |
[04:33] | – You know them too? – You wanna know what’s on that train,… | 你也认识他们 你想知道谁在车上 |
[04:37] | ..Who killed your sister? | 谁杀了你姐姐 |
[04:39] | You find out what they put in your neck. | 你去弄清楚他们在你脖子上放了什么 |
[04:44] | – The implant. – It holds more than I could ever tell you. | 是植入 我知道很多事的 |
[04:48] | Maybe everything you need to know. | 也许你都想知道 |
[05:54] | Excuse me, sir. I need your assistance. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[05:57] | – I’m a federal agent. My name is Mulder. | 我是FBI 叫穆德 |
[06:00] | – You need my assistance? | 你需要我的帮忙 |
[06:01] | I need access to that | 我要到在 |
[06:02] | quarantine car you picked up in West Virginia. | 西弗吉尼亚加挂的车厢去 |
[06:05] | Sorry, can’t help you. | 对不起 帮不了你 |
[06:06] | I’m a federal agent, sir. I need you to open it. | 我是联邦探员 快打开车厢 |
[06:09] | I would if I could, but I don’t have access myself. | 我自己都进不去 我怎么打开 |
[06:11] | We pick them up from time to time. | 他们装什么东西 |
[06:13] | What they carry, they never say. | 我们一点都不知道 |
[06:15] | Somebody’s gotta be able to get in that car. | 一定有人进去过 |
[06:17] | We’ve got a doctor on board. Came on back at Queensgate. | 一个医生进去过 在昆士盖德上的车 |
[06:20] | He might have somethin’ to do with it. He checked the door. | 他也许和这有关 我看见他检查了门 |
[06:23] | – What’s his name? – Japanese fella. | -他叫什么名字 -日本人 |
[06:26] | Dr Shiro Zama. | 伊东泽马医生 |
[06:29] | “Traveling with another party”, but I thought he was alone. | 他和别的人一起旅行 但我觉得他是一个人 |
[06:32] | – Can you take me to his compartment? – Certainly. This way. | 你能带我到他房间吗 可以 这边走 |
[06:40] | Stay here. | 站在这 |
[06:45] | Knock on the door, but stay away from it. | 敲门 然后走开 |
[06:49] | Dr Zama? | 泽马医生 |
[06:53] | Knock again. | 再敲 |
[06:55] | It’s the conductor, Dr Zama. | 我是列车员 泽马医生 |
[06:58] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[07:01] | Just unlock it, then step away. | 打开 然后走开 |
[07:40] | Why did I study French in high school? | 我高中怎么不学点法文 |
[07:45] | Have you got a safe place to put this? | 你得有个安全的地方安放这个 |
[07:47] | Yes. What am I supposed to tell the doctor? | 好吧 但医生问起我怎么跟他说 |
[07:51] | If he finds you before I find him, | 除非他在我找到他之前先找你 |
[07:53] | I want you to make him lie on the ground until I get back. | 我要你让他趴在地上等我回来 |
[07:56] | OK? You understand? | 明白了? |
[07:58] | – Have you ever used a gun before? – No. | -你用过枪吗 -没有 |
[08:01] | I just want you to point it at him. | 你指向他就行了 |
[08:04] | Don’t pull the trigger. That’ll kinda give away the game. | 别扣板机就行了 要不就没得玩 |
[08:09] | – What if he runs? – Just make sure he runs my way. | 如果他逃跑呢 让他朝我的方向逃 |
[08:20] | I’m feeding the chip impulses. | 我在试验这个芯片的脉冲 |
[08:24] | The graph is recording its output. | 图表记录它的输出 |
[08:26] | When I remove the current, it changes slightly,… | 我撒掉电流 变化会变少 |
[08:28] | ..But continues. This means | 但仍继续 这说明 |
[08:30] | the neural network is storing information. | 它能记录信息 |
[08:33] | – Biological information? – That was my first guess. | -生物信息 -开始我是这么想的 |
[08:35] | You told me the chip was | 这芯片被放在 |
[08:37] | placed subcutaneous to the back of the neck. | 颈后 对吗 |
[08:39] | So it makes sense that it records impulses | 他能记录中枢神经系统 |
[08:42] | sent to and from the central nervous system. | 收到和发出的脉冲信息 |
[08:45] | – But what? – But look at the graph. | -但是什么 -看一下图表 |
[08:48] | Those are reverberatory loops. | 这个叫做”震荡圈” |
[08:50] | They show the presence | 它们能说明 |
[08:51] | of circular-neuronal activity in the brain. | 圆形的神经元在脑里的活动 |
[08:54] | – Memory formation. – The chip seems to mimic that process,… | 记忆的形成 它能重复人类在 |
[08:59] | – ..Replicating memories in the brain. | 大脑的记忆功能 |
[09:01] | – Like a computer hard drive. | 像硬盘一样 |
[09:03] | Yeah, but no hard drive we’ve ever seen. | 是的 一种从没见过的硬盘 |
[09:06] | This neural network could be collecting information… | 这种东西不仅能收集信息 |
[09:09] | ..And artificially replicating a person’s mental processes. | 并能复制人类的神经运动过程 |
[09:14] | – You could know a person’s every thought. – Frightening. | -可以知道人的想法 -太可怕了 |
[09:21] | Anyway, I showed the chip to some of my tech-heads. | 总之 我把这芯片给技术人员看 |
[09:25] | They weren’t as blown away as I thought they’d be. | 他们并不像我想的那么吃惊 |
[09:27] | – They’ve seen this before? – They’ve seen neural nets,… | 他们以前见过这种技术? 他们见过神经网络 |
[09:30] | ..But never one so complex. Nor are they likely to any time soon. | 但没这么复杂 不是近期可以达到的水平 |
[09:34] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:35] | The chip’s so delicate that | 芯片很精致 |
[09:37] | I destroyed it when I began working on it. | 我开始研究时就把它分拆了 |
[09:39] | But I found something in the | 但我在硅片上找到了一些东西 |
[09:40] | silicon matrix – the name of the manufacturer. | 我相信是制造商的名字 |
[09:43] | It’s Japanese, isn’t it? | -是日本人 对吗 |
[09:45] | – How’d you know? – It was just a guess. | -你怎么知道 只是猜而已 |
[09:48] | Well, I checked for you. I assumed you’d want me to. | 是的 我想你想知道 我就查了一下 |
[09:51] | But there’s no record or information | 但对制造商没有任何记录 |
[09:53] | on the manufacturer, either here or in Japan. | 无论在这或者在日本 |
[09:56] | Except for this. | 除了这个 |
[09:57] | We had FedEx, | 但我们有联邦快递 |
[09:58] | UPS, the postal service, | U.P.S 的邮政服务 |
[09:59] | every commercial courier… | 所有商业急件 |
[10:01] | ..Go through their records. They found one shipment,… | 都会通过他们的电脑记录 他们把东西 |
[10:04] | ..Sent to a Dr Shiro Zama at a | 发给伊东泽马医生 |
[10:06] | research facility out in Perkey, West Virginia. | 在西弗吉亚的帕克地区一个研究机构 |
[10:09] | Well done, Agent Pendrell. Keep up the good work. | 干得好 潘佐尔 继续努力 |
[10:13] | Right, thanks. Keep it up yourself. | 谢谢 你也继续努力 |
[10:22] | “Keep it up yourself’? | 继续努力? |
[10:24] | What a doof! | 真蠢 |
[11:08] | Please… | 求你了 |
[13:16] | Stop! Please, don’t… | 别开枪 |
[13:17] | Don’t hurt us. Please. | 别杀我们 |
[13:21] | Don’t… | 别 |
[13:42] | Excuse me? | 请原谅 |
[13:52] | – God, he’s dead! – No, shh. He’s just got motion sickness. | 天啊 他死了 他只是晕车了 |
[13:56] | I’m gonna go find a doctor. | 我要去找医生 |
[13:58] | Why don’t you just find another bathroom? | 你和你儿子去别的洗手间 |
[14:12] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[14:16] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna hurt you. I’m an FBI agent. | 别担心 我不会伤害你们 我是联邦探员 |
[14:21] | We live here. | 我们住在这儿 |
[14:24] | We’ve lived here at the facility most of our lives. | 我们大部分时间住在这个地方 |
[14:28] | What kind of facility? | 这是什么地方 |
[14:30] | The Hansen’s Disease Research Facility. | 海森疾病研究中心 |
[14:33] | Come on, Timmy.Let’s just go. | 快点 迪米 我们走 |
[14:35] | Hansen’s dis…? | 海森… |
[14:37] | – Do you mean this is a leper colony? – No more. | 这儿是麻疯病收容所吗 |
[14:40] | The… facility’s closed now. | 不是了 中心已关了 |
[14:48] | Look, I came here looking for a Dr Shiro Zama. | 我来这里找伊东泽马医生 |
[14:53] | Dr Zama isn’t here any more. | 泽马医生不在这里了 |
[14:56] | None of the medical staff is. | 医疗组也不在了 |
[15:00] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[15:03] | Well, they all left. | 他们在死亡队伍 |
[15:05] | Right before the death squads started coming. | 来之前离开了 |
[15:09] | What death squads? | 什么死亡队伍 |
[15:12] | That’s who we’ve been hiding from. | 那是我们躲的人 |
[15:16] | We thought you’d come to kill us. | 我们以为你是来杀我们的 |
[15:18] | Like they killed all the others. | 就像他们杀了其他的人 |
[15:24] | – How many have been killed? – Hundreds. All but us. | 多少人被杀了 除了我们 几百人吧 |
[15:29] | I don’t understand how there were hundreds of people here… | 我不明白 这里怎么有几百人 |
[15:33] | ..When leprosy is meant to be a treatable disease. | 麻风病早就可以治愈了 |
[15:35] | Well, it is. Me and the other | 是这样的 我们就藏在隐蔽的地方 |
[15:38] | people back at the hiding place, we’re the last. | 就我们活下来 |
[15:43] | Our disfigurement forced us | 我们这种形象使我们不得不 |
[15:45] | into the camps before there was a treatment. | 藏在营地里 直到有治疗的方法 |
[15:48] | – Who were the others? – We never knew. | -其他人是谁 -我们不知道 |
[15:51] | They began arriving several years ago, | 他们几年前来 |
[15:54] | but they were kept apart from us. | 但和我们分开 |
[15:56] | – And they had Hansen’s disease? | 他们有麻疯病吗 |
[15:58] | – No. They had the Hansen’s deformities. | 不 是麻疯病变种 |
[16:01] | Dr Zama would round them up in groups for treatment. | 泽马医生把他们分开治疗 |
[16:08] | And then the ones that returned always came back worse,… | 治疗回来更糟糕 |
[16:13] | ..With terrible burns all over their bodies. | 全身到处烧伤 |
[16:19] | It’s over there. | 在那里 |
[16:36] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[16:41] | There are more of these pits. | 还有更多的坑 |
[16:45] | They just dump the bodies on top of each other. | 他们就把这些尸体互相堆积在一起 |
[16:53] | Like they were garbage. | 像垃圾一样 |
[17:00] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[17:02] | Wait! Hey! | 等一下 |
[17:07] | No! | 不 |
[17:42] | Move and you’re dead. | 再动就打死你 |
[18:01] | I found Zama four cars up, strangled, in the bathroom. | 我发现泽马死在前面第四节车厢的洗手间 |
[18:05] | Get up there and seal off that bathroom. | 你到那里锁好洗手间 |
[18:07] | Get word to the engineer | 叫司机 |
[18:09] | not to stop this train until I tell him, OK? | 继续开除非我要他停车 |
[18:11] | Until I find the killer. | 直到我找到凶手为止 |
[19:37] | I’m a law enforcement officer. | 我是个执法官 |
[19:39] | – Stay back. – Just put that gun down. | -退后 -把枪放下 |
[19:44] | I’m gonna show you my identification. | 我给你看我的身份证明 |
[19:48] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[19:58] | You idiot! | 蠢货 |
[20:03] | Put your hands in the air and turn around! | 把手举起 转过身 |
[20:07] | Put your hands in the air! | 把手举过头顶 |
[20:15] | You have no idea what you’re dealing with here. | 你不知道你和谁打交道 |
[20:18] | Maybe you should have filled me | 也许你应该在杀我 |
[20:20] | in before you tried to kill me. Now who are you? | 之前告诉我 -你是谁 |
[20:22] | – No. Who are you? – Answer me! | – 不 你是谁 回答我 |
[20:27] | I work for the National Security Agency. | 我为国家安全局工作 |
[20:31] | The NSA? | 国家安全局? |
[20:35] | Since when did they start issuing you piano wire instead of guns? | 他们什么时候开始不发枪 而配备钢琴丝的 |
[20:44] | Since we learned there’s a bomb on this train. | 从我们知道 车上有炸弹 |
[20:51] | There’s something on this train, | 车上有东西 |
[20:53] | but it’s not a bomb. Throw that here. | 但不是炸弹 扔过来 |
[20:59] | This car is wired to an explosive device. | 车上已设爆炸装置 |
[21:03] | It armed automatically when I entered the car. | 我一进到这个车厢它就自动启动 |
[21:07] | – Why? – Because of what’s in that room. | -为什么 -因为里面的东西 |
[21:11] | Because if the man responsible | 因为它的主人 |
[21:12] | for it couldn’t get it out of the country,… | 不能把它运出国 |
[21:15] | ..He would rather kill it than let it live. | 因此把他杀了更好 |
[21:18] | – So you killed him? – The only humane alternative. | 你杀他? |
[21:22] | Given the circumstances. | 在这种情形下 |
[21:29] | The smallest concussion could set it off. | 这是最好的选择 |
[21:33] | If you use that weapon, you take your chances. | 你想用武器就试下看 你就试 |
[21:38] | I’ll take my chances. | 我会试的 |
[21:54] | I’d like to speak with Miss Scully alone. | 我想和史卡利小姐单独谈谈 |
[21:56] | Put your hands in the air. | 举起手 |
[21:57] | This bomb could be wired to anything in the car. | 炸弹能被车上任何东西引爆 |
[21:59] | Smallest concussioncould set it off. | 小小的震荡也会使它爆炸 |
[22:05] | How did you know my name? | 你怎么知道我名字 |
[22:08] | I know most everything about you, Dana. | 我知道你很多事情 黛娜 |
[22:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:15] | I think you know. | 我想你知道 |
[22:17] | Who are you? What is this place? | 你是谁 这是什么地方 |
[22:22] | This was one of the most frightening places on the earth. | 这里是地球上最恐怖的地方 |
[22:26] | A place where society sent | 这是个安置见不得人 |
[22:28] | its monsters to live in shame and isolation. | 而独居的怪物的地方 |
[22:32] | Now their disease is all but conquered. | 现在他们的疾病被治愈了 |
[22:35] | Science has eliminated thousands of years of misery. | 科学消除了数千年的疾苦 |
[22:39] | I’ve seen your methods of elimination. | 我知道你消除的办法 |
[22:42] | What happened to the man with me in the forest? | 和我在树林的人怎么样了 |
[22:44] | What about the people who were in this room? | 这房间的人怎么样了 |
[22:47] | – They had been exposed. – Exposed to what? | -被感染了 -感染什么 |
[22:50] | The same thing all these people have been exposed to. | 这些人一直被感染的同样的东西 |
[22:53] | Victims of an inhuman project run by a man named Zama. | 他们是泽马的非人道计划的牺牲品 |
[22:58] | You mean Ishimaru. You hid him here after the war. | 你说是石丸 战后 你把他藏在这里 |
[23:03] | He stayed here and he continued his experiments. | 他在这里继续实验 |
[23:06] | The ruler of the world isn’t | 这个世界不再崇尚 |
[23:07] | the country with the greatest soldiers,… | 勇敢战士了 |
[23:09] | ..But the greatest scientists. | 而是伟大的科学家 |
[23:12] | Unfortunately Ishimaru began to conduct his work in secret,… | 不幸的是 石丸秘密地从事工作 |
[23:17] | ..Not sharing with those | 并没有和那些 |
[23:18] | who’d risked much in giving him his asylum. | 为他提供保护的人分享成果 |
[23:20] | – What was he exposing these people to? – Terrible things. | 他让这些人感染了什么 可怕的东西 |
[23:24] | What kinds of things? | 什么东西 |
[23:28] | – Have I been exposed? – I don’t know. | -我被感染过吗 -我不知道 |
[23:30] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[23:34] | Please, I’d like to show | 求你了 我想知道 |
[23:36] | you something that will give you your answers. | 我给你看点东西 这能给你答案 |
[23:59] | Agent Mulder! Do you want us to try prying this door open? | 穆德探员 你要我帮你敲开这个门吗 |
[24:04] | I wouldn’t recommend that. | 建议不要这么做 |
[24:09] | No. | 不 |
[24:14] | Where’s the key card? | 钥匙卡在哪里 |
[24:16] | It’s in my pocket. | 在我口袋里 |
[24:18] | Take it out. Slowly. | 慢慢拿出来 |
[24:24] | Put it on the table. | 放在桌子上 |
[24:34] | It’s not gonna work. | 没有用的 |
[24:37] | No? How did you get in here? | 那你怎么进得来 |
[24:41] | There’s a code, right? | 有密码 对吗 |
[24:43] | Zama gave you a code just before you killed him. What is it? | 泽马在你杀了他前给了你密码 是什么 |
[24:48] | Four ones, a four, a seven and a one. | 是111471 |
[24:55] | I assume Zama would be smarter | 泽马一定不会笨到 |
[24:57] | than to give me the entrance and the exit code. | 给我进门和出门两个密码 |
[25:01] | – What? – He knew he was gonna die. | 什么 他知道他会死 |
[25:04] | When I used the code to enter the car, it activated the bomb. | 我一进这车厢炸弹就会激活 |
[25:09] | If you use it again, it will almost certainly set it off. | 如果你再用 那它就会爆炸了 |
[25:17] | – If there’s a bomb on this train, | 有炸弹在车上 |
[25:19] | where is it? – I don’t know. It could be anywhere. | 在哪里 我不知道 -哪儿都可能 |
[25:22] | No, it couldn’t. If you activated it coming in, | -不可能 如果你进来才激活 |
[25:24] | it’s gotta be on this car. | 那一定在车厢里 |
[25:26] | – You’re probably right. – Where do you think it is? | 你可能是对的 你想会在哪 |
[25:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:33] | You know what I think? I think you’re a liar. | 你知道我想什么吗 我想你骗人 |
[25:36] | I don’t think you work for the NSA, | 你不是为国家安全局工作 |
[25:38] | and there’s no bomb on this train. | 这里也没有炸弹 |
[25:39] | – You’re choosing a hell of a way to find out. – Shut up! | -你选了糟糕的方法 -闭嘴 |
[26:00] | That’s you. | 是你的 |
[26:04] | Answer it. | 接电话 |
[26:12] | Yes. | 喂 |
[26:19] | Just a moment. | 等一下 |
[26:22] | It’s for you. | 你的 |
[26:26] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[26:37] | – Yeah? – Mr Mulder. | 穆德先生 |
[26:40] | I have someone here who’d like to speak with you. | 这里有个人想和你说一下话 |
[26:45] | – Mulder, it’s me. – Scully, where are you? | -穆德 是我 -史卡利 你在哪里 |
[26:48] | – I’m in West Virginia. – Who dialed this number? | 我在西弗吉尼亚 谁打的电话 |
[26:52] | Mulder, we’re involved in something, but it’s not what you think. | 我们卷入了一起麻烦事 但不像你想的那样 |
[26:55] | – What are you talking about? | -你在说什么 |
[26:57] | – Whatever is on that train is not alien. | -车上的不是外星人 |
[27:01] | – You’re wrong, Scully. – Mulder, Ishimaru Zama… | 你错了 史卡利 穆德 石丸 泽马 |
[27:05] | He was experimenting on innocent human subjects. | 他在无辜的人身上做实验 |
[27:07] | He’s been doing it for years, operating out of a leper colony. | 他在一个麻风病中心做了好几年了 |
[27:11] | Whatever his name was, he’s dead. | 无论怎样 史卡利 他已经死了 |
[27:13] | I don’t think this has anything to do with lepers. | 我想这和麻疯病没关系 |
[27:16] | The colony was a front. The tests weren’t just on lepers. | 他们不只利用麻疯人 |
[27:20] | They were on the homeless, on the insane. | 他们还利用流浪汉和精神病人 |
[27:23] | They were brought here and | 他们把那些人带到这 |
[27:24] | subjected to diseases and radiation tests. | 并进行疾病和辐射试验 |
[27:31] | – Who told you this? – The man who handed me the phone. | -谁告诉你的 -给我手机的人 |
[27:34] | – Why do you believe him? | 为什么你相信他 |
[27:36] | – Because of what he’s shown me. | 因为我看到了他给我看的东西 |
[27:39] | What? | 什么 |
[27:43] | – What’s he shown you? – Mulder, I’m standing in a train car… | 他给你看了什么 我正在列车箱上 |
[27:47] | ..Just like the one on your alien autopsy video. | 就像影碟里出现的那样 |
[27:50] | Only I realise I’ve been here before. | 我记得以前来过 |
[27:52] | – What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:54] | – This is where they brought me, Mulder. | 他们带我来到这 |
[27:56] | This is where they put the | 他们在这车箱里 |
[27:58] | implant in my neck, in one of these cars. | 为我植入芯片 -史卡利 |
[28:00] | It all makes sense, Mulder. | -真是这样 穆德 |
[28:02] | Ishimaru Zama was using the secret railroad… | 泽马利用秘密铁路 |
[28:05] | ..To conduct his tests across the country. | 在全国进行他的实验 |
[28:07] | The women in Allentown, they all remember these cars… | 阿伦敦的女人都记得这些车厢 |
[28:13] | Scully? Scully? | 史卡利? |
[28:15] | – Can you hear me? – Yeah. So what are you saying? | -听到吗 -听得到 你的意思是 |
[28:18] | That Zama abducted these women? | 泽马绑架了这些女人? |
[28:20] | What I’m saying, Mulder, | 我的意思是 |
[28:22] | is that there is no such thing as alien abduction. | 其实并没有外星人绑架案 |
[28:25] | It is just a smoke screen, | 那只是政府的烟雾弹 |
[28:27] | created by our government to cover up the biggest lie of all. | 以掩盖住巨大的谎言 |
[28:30] | What about the UFO I saw them working on? | 那我看到他们研究的飞碟呢 |
[28:32] | That wasn’t a UFO. | 那不是飞碟 |
[28:34] | It was a piece of a Russian | 那是俄罗斯的一条核潜艇 |
[28:36] | nuclear sub that was raised. More lies. | -都是谎言 |
[28:38] | – How can you be so sure? | -你怎么这么确信 |
[28:39] | – Because I have what I told you I needed. | 因为我有证据 穆德 |
[28:42] | Proof. Two weeks ago the president made a public apology… | 两个星期前 总统向公众道歉 |
[28:46] | ..For secret radiation tests | 因为他们对无辜的 |
[28:47] | that had been conducted on innocent citizens | 市民进行秘密核试验 |
[28:50] | up until 1974. | 直到1974年 |
[28:52] | – Only guess what. – Those tests never ended. | 你猜怎样 那些试验并没有结束 |
[28:56] | Mulder, listen to me. You have got to stay out of that train car. | 穆德 听我说 快下火车 |
[29:02] | – Why? – Because there is a bomb on board. | 为什么 因为车上有炸弹 |
[29:06] | If that bomb detonates, | 如果炸弹引爆 |
[29:07] | thousands of people are gonna die from haemorrhagic fever. | 很多人会死于出血热 |
[29:10] | That’s what the test subject inside has been exposed to. | 那些试验者就是长期被感染的 |
[29:14] | Well, Scully, you’re a little late. | 史卡利 太迟了 |
[29:16] | I’m locked inside that train car. | 我被锁在车厢里 |
[29:19] | Then we’ve got to get you out of there, | 我们把你弄出去 |
[29:21] | because that device is on a timer. | 那是个定时炸弹 |
[29:23] | – Where is it? – There’s a ventilation grid on the ceiling. | -在哪 -在开化板上 |
[29:26] | It’s hidden up inside. | 藏在里面 |
[29:31] | Step back. | 向后 |
[29:40] | Open that. | 打开 |
[30:05] | – Did you hear that? Mulder? – Scully? Scully? | -你听到了吗 穆德 -史卡利 |
[30:23] | – Did you find it, Mulder?- Hold on. | -你找到了吗 -等一下 |
[30:24] | Oh, yeah. I’ve found it. | 我找到了 |
[30:32] | – How much time do you have? – Little over an hour and a half. | 还有多久 一个半小时多点 |
[30:36] | Mulder, you’ve got to get them | 你快让火车停下 |
[30:38] | to stop that train, so we can get you off of it. | 这样我们才能救你 |
[30:41] | They want you to tell the engineer to stop at the next station. | 你告诉司机到下一个站停 |
[30:49] | – ..And evacuate the train. | 然后疏散人群 |
[30:50] | – You’re breaking up. I can’t hear you. | 史卡利 断线了 我听不到你的声音了 |
[30:58] | What’s the next stop? | -下一个站是什么 |
[31:00] | It’s not on the map. | -不在地图上 |
[31:07] | Step aside. | 走开 |
[31:13] | Conductor! | 列车员 |
[31:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:17] | – Where are we? – Iowa. | -我们在哪 -爱荷华 |
[31:18] | So we can geta bomb squad out there… | 这样我们才能派拆弹小组到那里 |
[31:19] | We passed Murray station about 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前我们刚过莫里车站 |
[31:22] | All right, listen. I want you to | 好的 听着 我要你 |
[31:23] | get word to the engineer there’s a bomb on this car. | 告诉司机车上有炸弹 |
[31:26] | – Bomb? – That’s right. | -炸弹 -是的 |
[31:28] | I want you to tell him not | 告诉他不要在下一个站停车 |
[31:30] | to make his next scheduled stop and to reroute. | 变更车道 |
[31:33] | – You understand? – I think so. | 明白吗 好的 |
[31:35] | Tell him to choose a place | 告诉他选个 |
[31:37] | as far from a populated area as possible… | 远离人烟的地方 |
[31:39] | ..And unhook this car. | 把这节车厢解开 |
[31:43] | – What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[31:45] | – Let’s move into the corner over there, now. | 我们到那边角落去 |
[31:50] | You’re gonna get us both killed. | 你会让我们死的 |
[31:54] | I want you to kneel down and put your hands behind your back. | 跪下 把手放到背后 |
[32:00] | They’ll never be able to find us in time. | 他们不能及时发现我们了 |
[32:03] | If what’s here is as important as I think it is, they will. | 如果这火车很重要 我想他们会找到的 |
[33:01] | You’re gonna die. You know that? | 你快死了 明白吗 |
[33:05] | What do you care? You were tryin’ to kill me anyway. | 你担心什么 你刚才还想杀了我 |
[33:45] | Scully. | 史卡利 |
[33:46] | You haven’t seen America | 史卡利 如果你不坐火车 |
[33:47] | till you’ve seen it from a train. | 你根本没看到真正的美国 |
[33:49] | – Dammit, Mulder, what happened? | 该死的 穆德 怎么了 |
[33:51] | – We’re not gonna make that station. | 我没到车站 史卡利 |
[33:53] | I figured that. Do you have any idea where you are? | 我猜到了 你知道你在哪里吗 |
[33:56] | No, but I’m sure they’ll find us. | 不知道 但他们会找到我们的 |
[33:58] | We probably lit up every spy satellite in this hemisphere. | 我们最好用间谍卫星看一下 |
[34:02] | It’s the only thing to do, if you’re | 这是唯一的办法 史卡利 |
[34:04] | right about what’s on this car, | 如果你说的是真的 |
[34:06] | to reduce the risks. | 我这样做是为了减低人群中爆炸的危险 |
[34:08] | Mulder, if I’m right, they’re not gonna wanna find you. | 如果我是对的 他们一定不打算找你 |
[34:11] | – But you don’t think I’m right, do you? – We’ll wait and see. | 你认为我是错的 对吗 等着瞧 |
[34:15] | We’re not waiting for anything, | 没得等 |
[34:17] | Mulder. We gotta get you outta there. | 我们要把你救出来 |
[34:19] | I’m fielding all offers and suggestions. | 我会听从一切建议和命令 |
[34:32] | – They’re not gonna come, are they? | 他们不会来了 对吗 |
[34:35] | – I said you were making a mistake. | 我早就说你做了错误的决定 |
[34:39] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[34:42] | You got on this train to kill Dr Zama. | 你上这车是为了杀泽马医生 |
[34:44] | Then what? What were your orders then? | 然后呢 谁给你下的命令 |
[34:47] | Who were you protecting? | 你要保护谁 |
[34:50] | Unless that bomb is as phoney as you, | 我们还有半小时的命活 |
[34:52] | we’ve got half an hour to live. | 除非炸弹和你一样是假的 |
[34:53] | Is that part of the plan? | 这是计划的一部分吗 |
[34:56] | They don’t make provisions for saving my life. | 他们并没有答应救我的命 |
[34:58] | What about that thing back there? | 关在后面的那个东西呢 |
[35:00] | What provisions were made for saving its life? | 没有要救他的命吗 |
[35:03] | I don’t know. I wasn’t expected to fail. | 不知道 我没想到会失败 |
[35:08] | You know what it is, don’t you? | 你知道那是什么 对吗 |
[35:11] | You’re gonna die for that thing. | 你因为那东西而死 |
[35:13] | Is it important enough to die for? | 那东西值得你为它死? |
[35:15] | What is it? A plague carrier? A leper? | 那是什么? 瘟疫携带者? 麻风病人? |
[35:21] | We’re both gonna die in here. | 我们都快死了 |
[35:23] | The difference is, I’m gonna die quickly. | 不同的是你会先死 |
[35:25] | As an employee of the NSA, you should know… | 作为国家安全局的雇员 你应该知道 |
[35:28] | ..That a gunshot wound to the | 肚子的枪伤 |
[35:30] | stomach is the most painful and the slowest way to die. | 是最痛的 并且慢慢死去 |
[35:33] | But I’m not a very good shot. | 我不是个好枪手 |
[35:36] | And when I miss, I tend to miss low. | 我可能会射低一点 |
[35:44] | It’s a weapon. | -是一种武器 |
[35:46] | A weapon? What kind of a weapon? | -一种武器? 什么武器 |
[35:49] | Ask yourself, my friend, | 你想一下 |
[35:51] | what could be more valuable than Star Wars? | 什么比星球大战更有价值 |
[35:54] | More valuable than the atomic bomb, | 比生物武器或 |
[35:56] | or the most advanced biological weapons? | 原子弹都强 |
[35:59] | A standing army, immune to the effects of those weapons. | 能对那些武器免疫的军队 |
[36:03] | That’s what Dr Zama did, didn’t he? | 泽马医生就是研制这个 对吗 |
[36:05] | He came up with an immunity to those weapons. | 他找到了对这些武器免疫的东西 |
[36:07] | He tried to smuggle that thing back to his own country,… | 他想偷运回自己的祖国 对吗 |
[36:10] | ..Only our government isn’t in the mood to share, right? | 但我们的国家不愿意共享 |
[36:14] | They’ve been doing experiments | 他们在二战 |
[36:15] | since World War II on innocent civilians. | 就一直在无辜的人做实验 |
[36:18] | But Zama succeeded where the others had failed. | 但泽马成功了 |
[36:22] | And that thing in there… | 而那个东西 |
[36:24] | That’s no innocent civilian. | 不是无辜的市民 |
[36:27] | It’s not a leper, either. | 也不是麻疯病人 |
[36:30] | It’s an alien-human hybrid, isn’t it? | 是个外星人和人类的混血物种 |
[36:34] | Then again, if that were true,… | 如果是真的… |
[36:39] | ..You’d have expected someone | 你还指望有人 |
[36:41] | would have been here by now to save it, wouldn’t you? | 来这里救它吗 |
[37:17] | Yes, hello. My name is Dana Scully | 我叫史卡利 |
[37:19] | and I’m trying to reach Senator Matheson at home. | 我要接麦森参议员的家 |
[37:22] | I’ve already tried him at his office. | 我打过他办公室了 |
[37:24] | Please, this is an emergency. Can you reach him? | 这是紧急情况 你能找到他吗 |
[37:27] | Yes, I’m at 555-0199. | 是的 我电话是5550199 |
[37:31] | Thanks. This area code. | 谢谢 这是区号 |
[38:35] | – Yeah. – Mulder? I think I’ve got something here. | 什么事 穆德 我有些东西 |
[38:38] | – What is it? – I think I may have a code for you. | 是什么 也许可以给你个密码 |
[38:41] | I’m watching Zama punch | 我在看泽马 |
[38:42] | it into a keypad in one of the train cars. | 在车厢上按密码 |
[38:44] | – What are you watching? – Your alien autopsy video. | -你在看什么 -你的影碟 |
[38:48] | You mean I might get my 29.95’s worth after all? | 你是说29.95美元划得来 |
[38:52] | – I’ve got six minutes left.Is that what you have? | 只有6分钟了 你就想扯这些吗 |
[38:53] | – Let’s hope not. What’s the code? | -密码是什么 |
[38:56] | Ok… | -好的 |
[39:02] | One. | 一 |
[39:07] | One, zero. | 一 零 |
[39:16] | – Wait. Are you there? – Yeah, yeah. | 你在吗 嗯 |
[39:20] | One, zero… one. | 一 零 一 |
[39:25] | And a three. | 三 |
[39:28] | – Then a three. | 然后又三 |
[39:34] | I can’t see the last number clearly. His hand gets in the way. | 我看不清最后一个号码 他手挡住了 |
[39:38] | – Tick tick, Scully. – No, I’m sorry. Um… | -仔细看清楚 史卡利 -对不起 |
[39:44] | – I think it’s a one. – You think it’s a one? Are you sure? | -我想是一 – 一?你确定吗 |
[39:47] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m pretty sure. | 是的 我肯定 |
[39:52] | And a one. | 然后是一 |
[39:57] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[40:00] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[41:57] | OK, call me if you learn anything. | 知道什么请给我电话 |
[42:00] | Nothing, Scully. The rail operators, the forestry department… | 铁路的不知道 森林局也不知道 |
[42:03] | Nobody knows what happened to that train car. | 没人知道那节车厢发生什么 |
[42:06] | Are there any satellite photos? | 你手头上有什么卫星照片吗 |
[42:08] | Senator Matheson hasn’t returned my calls. | 麦森参议员不再接我的手机了 |
[42:11] | His aides say he’s out of the country. | 他的助手说他离开了这个国家 |
[42:15] | The administrator at the hospital said someone had called… | 医院的负责人说 有人打电话 |
[42:18] | ..And alerted them to your location. | 告诉他们你的位置 |
[42:20] | I went through the phone records. | 我查了电话记录 |
[42:22] | The call was placed from a phone booth in Blue Earth, Iowa. | 是从爱荷华蓝色地球的一个电话亭打的 |
[42:27] | Did you locate the briefcase Zama left on the train? | 你找到泽马留在火车的皮箱了吗 |
[42:30] | Yeah. I got it right here. | 在这里 |
[42:39] | It doesn’t look like the same briefcase. | 好像不是同一个皮箱 |
[42:42] | It’s the one they gave me, | 他们给我的 说是 |
[42:44] | the one they said you gave to the conductor. | 你给那列车员的那一只 |
[42:48] | These aren’t the same journals. | -不是同一本笔记本 |
[42:50] | – They’ve been rewritten. – Mulder… | 笔迹不一样 -穆德 |
[42:52] | – They’re gettin’ away with it. – They’ve gotten away with it. | 他们拿走了 他们拿走了 |
[42:56] | The bodies at the leper colony are gone. | 麻疯病中心的尸体也被清除掉了 |
[42:58] | I know what I saw. It wasn’t a leper and it wasn’t human. | 我看见的那个东西并不是麻疯病人 不是人类 |
[43:01] | And I know what I saw at the research facility. | 我知道在研究中心看到的东西 |
[43:03] | It was barely recognisable as human. | 很难认出他们是人类 |
[43:06] | Don’t you see? You’re doing their work for them, | 你明白吗 你帮了他们一个大忙 |
[43:08] | chasing aliens that aren’t there,… | 你在追逐并不存在的外星人 |
[43:10] | ..Helping to create a story to cover the truth. | 帮他们创造一个故事掩盖真相 |
[43:13] | What they can’t cover, they apologise for. | 他们不掩盖不了 就道歉 |
[43:16] | – Apology has become policy. | 道歉已成为一个策略 |
[43:18] | – I don’t need an apology for the lies. | 我不需要为谎言道歉 |
[43:20] | I don’t care about the | 我才不管 |
[43:21] | fictions they create to cover their crimes. | 他们制造出什么假象来掩盖他们的罪行 |
[43:24] | I want them held accountable for what did happen. | 我要他们对发生的事情负责 |
[43:27] | I want an apology for the truth. | 我要的是对真相道歉 |