| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:09] | I remember me and him all the way back to kindergarten. | 我记得和他一起上幼儿园 | 
| [00:12] | He was, uh… | 他呢 | 
| [00:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [00:21] | He was like a brother or somethin’. | 他像一个哥哥 | 
| [00:25] | And we had some good times. | 我们玩得很好 | 
| [00:30] | Good times that I’ll never forget and… | 我永远不会忘记美好时光 | 
| [00:33] | ..Junk like that. | 和不快的事情 | 
| [00:37] | And like now, we all gotta stick together and protect each other,… | 我们应该团结起来保护自己 | 
| [00:40] | ..Cos that’s what Bruno would have wanted. | 因为这里是布鲁诺的愿望 | 
| [00:46] | Cos they say the cult is gonna come try and get more of us and… | 因为那些信徒会来抓更多的人 | 
| [00:50] | ..We can’t let that happen. | 我们不能让这种事情发生 | 
| [00:56] | So we gotta kick some butt. | 我们应该抗争 | 
| [01:01] | We gotta kick some butt… | 我们应该抗争 | 
| [01:04] | ..Like I’m sure Bruno’s doin’ in heaven right now. | 布鲁诺在天堂一定也是这样 | 
| [01:20] | Here he is. Boom? | 他在这里 布恩 | 
| [01:29] | Boom? | 布恩 | 
| [01:31] | – Are you OK? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 | 
| [01:36] | That was beautiful. | 说得真好 | 
| [01:39] | Yep. | 是的 | 
| [01:43] | So did you hear who the cult is supposed to be coming after next? | 你知道信徒下一个目标是谁吗 | 
| [01:47] | A blonde virgin. | 一个金发的处女 | 
| [01:57] | Come on. I’ll give you guys a ride home. | 我送你们回家 | 
| [02:05] | Your mom is always saying “Wait until you’re married.” | 你妈总是说 “结婚前必须是处女” | 
| [02:09] | Yeah. Then some cult member wants to kidnap you… | 有信徒想绑架你 | 
| [02:15] | …because you are a virgin. God! | 因为你是处女 | 
| [02:18] | I mean, how do they even know if you really are a virgin? | 他们怎么知道你是不是处女 | 
| [02:21] | I don’t know. I don’t even wanna think about it. | 我不知道 也不去想 | 
| [02:25] | You’re not a virgin, are you, Boom? | 你是不是处男 布恩 | 
| [02:27] | Uh… no. | 不是 | 
| [02:32] | You know, maybe if we weren’t virgins, we wouldn’t be so scared. | 要是我们不是处女 就不必害怕了 | 
| [03:09] | – Over here! – Hey, he found somethin’! | 在这里 他发现了 | 
| [03:18] | – Oh, God. Is he dead? – Yeah. It looks like he hung himself. | 天啊 -他死了吗 -是的 看起来像上吊的 | 
| [03:28] | – He loves me. – Loves me not. | -他爱我 -他不爱我 | 
| [03:33] | – He loves me. – He loves me not. | -他爱我 -他不爱我 | 
| [03:37] | He loves me. | 爱 | 
| [03:40] | He loves me not. | 不爱 | 
| [03:43] | He loves me. | 爱 | 
| [03:46] | He loves me not. | 不爱 | 
| [03:48] | He loves me. | 爱 | 
| [03:50] | Not! | 不爱 | 
| [04:44] | The map says to turn right at the intersection. | 地图上说有个交叉路口右转 | 
| [04:47] | The detective told me to turn left. | 联系我的探长叫我左转 | 
| [04:50] | – At the intersection? – At the stoplight. | -在交叉口 – 在交通灯处 | 
| [04:52] | – This isn’t a stoplight. It’s a stop sign. | 这不是交通灯 是个停车标志 | 
| [04:55] | – I’m sure she meant stop sign. | 她应该就是这意思 | 
| [04:57] | Turn right. | 右转 | 
| [05:16] | What more can I say about the loss of a young man like Jay De Boom… | 失去了杰德·布恩这样的小伙 我们很难过 | 
| [05:21] | ..That the sadness in each of our own hearts does not express more poignantly? | 我们的伤心难以表达 | 
| [05:26] | A few people have asked if they might share | 那些想上来的朋友 | 
| [05:29] | some of their personal remembrances of Jay. | 他们同样表达对杰个人深深的怀念 | 
| [05:32] | I’d like to invite them to come forward at this time and share some of those thoughts. | 我想邀请他们上来寄托这些哀思 | 
| [05:39] | His friends called him Boom. | 朋友们都叫他布恩 | 
| [05:41] | Team quarterback. Well-liked, a leader. | 橄榄球队的四分卫 他很受欢迎 像个领袖 | 
| [05:44] | He was looking forward to college untill… | 他正准备上大学 | 
| [05:45] | …he was found hanged in the woods two days ago | 不幸的是他两天前被吊死在树林里 | 
| [05:47] | That’s the third boy to die in as many months. | 这是几个月以来第三起高中生的死亡案件 | 
| [05:50] | Your fax mentioned strong suspicions of a satanic cult at work. | 传真中你非常怀疑一个撒旦教派干的 | 
| [05:53] | That’s the popular opinion around here. Wildly popular, actually. | 这是大家都这么认为 | 
| [05:57] | – Based on what evidence? | 有什么证据 | 
| [05:59] | – Eyewitness accounts of satanic rituals. | 很多人说亲眼看到撒旦信徒举行仪式 | 
| [06:02] | I remember me and Boom back to kindergarten. | 我记得我和布恩在幼儿园的时候 | 
| [06:06] | He was, I don’t know… like a brother or somethin’. | 他像一个哥哥一样 | 
| [06:10] | You have physical evidence of these rituals being conducted? | 你有他们举行仪式的证据吗 | 
| [06:14] | No. No, just the murder victims. | 没有 只有受害者 | 
| [06:16] | So you have nothing concrete to connect these things to Satanists? | 那你没证据说明是撒旦信徒干的了 | 
| [06:21] | If you detect a hint of | 如果你听出史卡利探员 | 
| [06:22] | scepticism or incredulity in Agent Scully’s voice… | 话里有怀疑的意思 | 
| [06:26] | ..It’s because of the evidence gathered by the FBI… | 那是因为FBI有充分证据显示 | 
| [06:29] | ..Debunking virtually all claims of ritual abuse by satanic cults. | 那与撒旦信徒的宗教仪式无关 | 
| [06:33] | – Is that true? – Don’t ask me. | 真的 别问我 | 
| [06:38] | Our research has proven that | 调查显示 | 
| [06:40] | most of these accounts are false or imagined. | 很多说法都是凭空想象的 | 
| [06:43] | That the trauma or mental illness… | 这些悲剧或心理疾病 | 
| [06:45] | that is often linked to satanic cults. | 经常会和撒旦信徒联系起来 | 
| [06:47] | ..Is a result of denial, hysteria and misplaced blame. | 这是拒绝相信 癔病和不知道谴责谁而造成的 | 
| [06:51] | You’ll have a hard time convincing the locals. | 那你很难说服当地的人 | 
| [06:53] | Especially with the stories | 特别的是他们听了和 | 
| [06:55] | of the girls that were there when Boom died. | 布恩在一起的两个女孩的说法 | 
| [06:57] | – Who interviewed them? – I did. | – 谁询问她们的 – 我 | 
| [07:00] | – Together or separate? – Together. Why? | – 一起问还是分开问 – 一起 怎么了 | 
| [07:03] | Then you have no way of determining | 这样就不能证明 | 
| [07:05] | whether or not their stories are fabricated. | 她们是否捏造 | 
| [07:08] | No, these are good kids | 她们都是好女孩 | 
| [07:09] | we’re talking about. Outstanding students. | 她们是好学生 | 
| [07:11] | The details they gave – I doubt they could have made them up. | 她们给的细节 我不相信是她们伪造的 | 
| [07:14] | Let me guess. They told you | 我猜一下 | 
| [07:16] | about a wild beast entering in on a black mass,… | 她们是不是说有头野兽闯了进黑弥撒 | 
| [07:19] | ..The drinking of blood, the sacrifice of an infant… | 喝着血 祭祀婴儿 | 
| [07:23] | ..Or a blonde virgin. | 或者是一个金发处女 | 
| [07:26] | Yeah. That’s right. | 是的 是这样的 | 
| [07:28] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [07:31] | Let me in there! | 让我进去 | 
| [07:33] | – Where’s she going? – You don’t suppose she’s a virgin, do you? | 她去哪 你不会以为她是处女吧 | 
| [07:38] | I doubt she’s even a blonde. | 我怀疑她是不是金发 | 
| [07:42] | – Would you let me by? – No, sir. You can’t go in there! | – 能让一下吗 – 你不能进去 | 
| [07:45] | How long are we going to stand by and watch our children die… | 我们能看着自己孩子死去 | 
| [07:49] | ..While Satan’s soldiers run free in this city? | 而撒旦信徒却享受自由 | 
| [07:52] | – Bob, this is no time. – No time? | – 鲍伯 这不是时候 – 不是时候 | 
| [07:55] | Hey, hey! Hey, Bob. This is not the place for this! | 这里不允许这样 | 
| [07:58] | My wife can’t sleep at night! | 我老婆晚上睡不着 | 
| [08:00] | My kids say they can feel Satan’s presence! | 孩子们感到撒旦的存在 | 
| [08:04] | We got to wake up and take action, people! | 是该行动的时候了 | 
| [08:07] | We gotta cast the devil out of our community! | 我们要把恶魔赶走 | 
| [08:24] | All right, everybody! Stay calm. | 大家镇静 | 
| [08:33] | Maybe we’re just imagining that. | 想不到这出啊 | 
| [08:47] | My name is Terri Roberts. | 我叫特里·罗伯斯 | 
| [08:49] | I go to Grover Cleveland Alexander High School. | 在格罗弗·克利夫兰·亚历山大高中读书 | 
| [08:52] | I’m a senior with a 3.98 grade point average. | 读高三 平均学分点为3.98 | 
| [08:55] | My name is Margi Kleinjan. | 我叫马吉·克莱珍 | 
| [08:57] | I go to Grover Cleveland Alexander High School. | 在格罗弗·克利夫兰·亚历山大高中读书 | 
| [09:01] | I’m a senior with a 3.75 grade point average. | 读高三 平均学分点为3.75 | 
| [09:05] | I’m on the cheerleading yell squad with my best friend. Terri. | 特里是我拉拉队的好朋友 | 
| [09:08] | I’m on the cheerleading yell squad with my best friend, Margi. | 马吉是我拉拉队的好朋友 | 
| [09:11] | We plan to go to college together in the fall. | 我们打算在秋季一起上大学 | 
| [09:14] | Yeah. Could you tell me again what happened | 你能说一下杰德·布恩死那晚 | 
| [09:16] | the night of Jay De Boom’s death? | 发生什么吗 | 
| [09:20] | Boom… Jay was giving us a ride home in his truck. | 布恩 杰用车载我们回家 | 
| [09:24] | When all of a sudden he swerved off… | 忽然他开出了路边 | 
| [09:27] | ..The road. Like he had been possessed or something. | 好像他被什么控制了 | 
| [09:31] | And he made us get out of the car and walk to a clearing… | 他让我们下了车 他带我们到一个空地 | 
| [09:35] | ..Where people were wearing | 那儿的人披着黑披风 | 
| [09:37] | black robes and holding black candles. | 他们带着头罩 | 
| [09:40] | I couldn’t see their faces underneath their hoods, | 我看不清他们的脸 | 
| [09:43] | but I knew they were up to no good. | 但他们一定不是好人 | 
| [09:46] | How did you know they were “Up to no good”? | 你怎么知道他们不是好人 | 
| [09:48] | Well, they were all standing around this altar. | 他们围绕着祭坛 | 
| [09:51] | And one of them had a | 有一个拿着长刀 | 
| [09:52] | long knife with a snake’s head on the handle. | 柄上有一具蛇头 | 
| [09:57] | Ruby eyes. | 眼睛是红宝石的 | 
| [09:59] | I thought we were for sure dead… | 我以为我们死定了 | 
| [09:59] | …because we heard they were gonna sacrifice blond virgin | 因为我们听说他们要用金发处女祭祀 | 
| [10:04] | But instead they just brought out | 但他们却拿着一个小婴儿 | 
| [10:06] | this little crying baby and put it on the altar. | 放在祭坛上 | 
| [10:10] | The man with the knife started saying some kind of prayer. | 拿刀的人开始说咒语 | 
| [10:14] | He was chanting. He was saying | 他在念咒语 | 
| [10:16] | stuff about how they were gonna sacrifice the baby… | 说的好像是要怎么祭祀那婴儿 | 
| [10:20] | ..Because it hadn’t been christened yet,… | 因为他还不是基督教徒 | 
| [10:24] | ..And how they were gonna bury it in a mass grave on the outskirts of town… | 怎样把他埋在郊外的坟地里 | 
| [10:29] | ..With all the other babies that they’d killed. | 那里还葬着他们杀的其他婴儿 | 
| [10:33] | And… And… | 然后 | 
| [10:36] | The whole group was chanting and saying things. | 所有的人开始祈祷 | 
| [10:41] | The man with the knife raised the knife up over the baby… | 那男的举起刀 伸向婴儿 | 
| [10:47] | And that’s when Terri and I just ran for our lives. | 这时特里和我逃了出来 | 
| [10:51] | The two stories are virtually identical. One corroborates the other. | 一模一样的故事 互相证实了对方 | 
| [10:55] | Have there been any actual reports of stolen infants? | 好像没有婴儿失窃时报道 | 
| [10:58] | Or of mass graves being uncovered anywhere in town? | 也没在镇里发现大的坟地 | 
| [11:02] | Or that you found an altar or any other evidence of a black mass? | 你发现圣坛或者黑弥撒的证据吗 | 
| [11:06] | No, no. In fact, we haven’t. | 没有 没发现 | 
| [11:09] | The problem is that the details | 这些细节一定是她们 | 
| [11:11] | of these accounts could have been taken from any newspaper or magazine | 从报纸和杂志中看来的 | 
| [11:14] | As horrific as they sound, the story of the girls told are common… | 里面有很多像小姑娘讲的可怕故事 很普通 | 
| [11:18] | …even cliche | 也老套 | 
| [11:19] | If you detect any impatience in Agent Scully’s voice… | 如果你觉得史卡利话里带着不耐烦 | 
| [11:22] | ..That’s because the FBI found that in most cases, | 那是因为调查局碰到了很多这样的案子 | 
| [11:25] | like the McMartin Preschool trial,… | 像麦克马丁托儿所案 | 
| [11:27] | ..Witnesses were often | 证人的证词都是那些传言 | 
| [11:28] | prompted by stories that were being circulated… | 和流传的故事 | 
| [11:31] | ..And that there was in fact nothing to support them. | 并没有证据支持 | 
| [11:34] | How do you explain that burning coffin at the funeral? | 那你怎么解释棺材着火 | 
| [11:37] | Don’t ask me. | 别问我 | 
| [11:51] | There have been an incidence where the inbody fluid used to preserve the body… | 尸体一定是用了防腐剂 | 
| [11:54] | ..Has caused chemical reactions and produced burning. | 从而发生化学反应导致燃烧 | 
| [11:57] | I see nothing here that would suggest otherwise. | 我找不出别的原因 | 
| [12:01] | – What is that? – What’s what? | – 那是什么 – 什么 | 
| [12:04] | – That pattern there on his chest. – Yeah. I see it. | 他的胸部的图案 | 
| [12:07] | It looks like, uh… A goat. Some kind of horned beast. | 像只出羊或有角的野兽 | 
| [12:11] | – A horned beast? – Yeah, right here in a circle. | – 有角的野兽 – 是的 这一个圈 | 
| [12:15] | You guys are seeing something that isn’t there. | 这是你们自己牵强附会的 | 
| [12:18] | No. No. Right here. Look. You see, the horns are right there. | 不 你看角在那儿 | 
| [12:22] | No, I don’t see the horns right there. | 我没看到什么角 | 
| [12:27] | I assume you’ll call me if you need me for anything further. | 有事给我电话 | 
| [12:32] | If it’s no bother, maybe you can get me a few photographs… | 如果你有空 可以给那图案拍一些照 | 
| [12:36] | ..Of that thing which bears no resemblance to a horned beast. | 那当然不是什么有角野兽 | 
| [12:40] | Sure. Fine. Whatever. | 好吧 随便 | 
| [12:52] | – Oh, hi. – Uh… hi. What are you doing with my cat? | 嗨 你玩我猫干什么 | 
| [12:57] | He was scratching to get in. | 它想进屋 | 
| [12:59] | I thought it was the threat of Satanic animal sacrifice looming | 也许因为撒旦喜欢祭祀动物 | 
| [13:02] | ..Maybe you should keep him inside. | 你应该把它放回家里 | 
| [13:07] | I thought the FBI’s research would have debunked that theory. | 我以为联邦调查局不信这种理论 | 
| [13:11] | I’d like to apologise for my partner’s rude behaviour. | 首先 我替我拍档的无礼道歉 | 
| [13:14] | She tends to be rather rigid. | 她以往都很严谨 | 
| [13:16] | But rigid in a wonderful way – not like she was today. | 但都很讲道理 不像今天这样 | 
| [13:20] | Personally, I like to try to keep a more open mind. | 我个人想和你开诚布公地聊聊 | 
| [13:25] | So, what are you doing at my house? | 你来我这里想聊什么 | 
| [13:28] | I was hoping you could | 希望你能 | 
| [13:30] | help me solve the mystery of the horny beast. | 在有角野兽的方面给我指点迷津 | 
| [13:45] | Let me make sure I heard you right. | 我确定我没有听错吧 | 
| [13:48] | …You say you see horns. | 你说你看见有角的野兽了 | 
| [13:50] | You don’t see a, uh… goat here? Some kind of beast? | 你没见到这儿像只山羊 不像野兽吗 | 
| [13:55] | This is a trick. To try and entrap me? | 这是骗人的 对吗 是想忽悠我 | 
| [13:57] | – Nobody’s trying to entrap you. – Yeah, right | -没人想忽悠你 -是的 | 
| [14:00] | A lot of loonies in this town would like to think I’m a Satanist. | 镇上很多疯子都认为我是撒旦信徒 | 
| [14:04] | But the truth is I’m just a number cruncher, | 但其实不是 我是个摆弄数字的人 | 
| [14:07] | trying to make an honest living here. | 想生活好一点 | 
| [14:08] | What do you think is going on, if I may ask? | 你知道发生了什么吗 | 
| [14:11] | – I think the whole town’s lost its marbles. | 整个镇子失去了理智 | 
| [14:13] | I should have been the first to see it coming. | 我是第一次遇到这样的情况 | 
| [14:15] | But it’s hard being a small-business owner. I mean… | 导致小生意很难做 | 
| [14:17] | …you should see the paperwork. | -你自己看一些记录 | 
| [14:18] | What do you mean seen it coming? | “看到它来”是什么意思 | 
| [14:20] | Well, we’re heading into a rare planetary alignment… | 我们进入了少有的行星联珠时代 | 
| [14:23] | …where Mercury, Mars and Uranus exert extrem influences | 金星 水星对我们地球产生很大影响 | 
| [14:26] | On what? | 什么方面 | 
| [14:28] | Office hours are nine to five | 办公时间是9:00-17:00 | 
| [14:30] | All major credit accepted. | 接受主要信用卡 | 
| [14:45] | Shoot that ball and shoot. Shoot! | 投篮 快投 | 
| [14:53] | – Craig Wilmore. – Hate him, Roger. | -那是克莱格·威尔莫尔-我恨他 罗杰 | 
| [14:56] | Points, though, for improved dermatology. Gene. | 皮肤有改善 基恩 | 
| [15:04] | Can it be true that these people | 这些人就快成人了 | 
| [15:05] | will soon be adults bringing new life into this world? | 真能给世界带来新变化吗 | 
| [15:08] | I’m so depressed. | 我太难过了 | 
| [15:13] | Hi, Scott. | 你好 斯科特 | 
| [15:19] | Scott Simmons. | 斯科特·西蒙斯 | 
| [15:22] | Babe-alicious in overtime. Gene. | 看帅哥时间结束了 基恩 | 
| [15:26] | Minus the Brenda appendage. | 减掉布兰达的东东 | 
| [15:29] | – Hate her. – Hate her. Wouldn’t wanna date her. | -我恨她 -我恨她 不想和她约会 | 
| [15:44] | Oh, hey… Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [15:48] | – Hate him! – Hate him! Wouldn’t wanna date him! | -我恨他 -别和他约会 | 
| [15:59] | Get the ball! Come on! | 快点去拿球 | 
| [16:09] | Hey! Turn the lights on, will ya?! | -嗨 -把灯开了 | 
| [16:21] | I can’t get outta here! Someone help me! | 怎么了 我出不来了 快来救我 | 
| [16:31] | Call 911! | 叫急救 | 
| [16:41] | – What happened? – Another young man has died. | -发生什么了 -又一个年轻人死了 | 
| [16:45] | An electrical surge caused the power failure… | 电涌导致停电 | 
| [16:47] | ..But somehow activated the motor… | 不知什么原因马达启动了收紧了看台 | 
| [16:48] | …that retracted the bleachers that got him closed inside | 他卡在了里面 | 
| [16:52] | – Detective White, can I see you? – Excuse me. | 怀特探长 能聊一下吗 对不起 | 
| [17:00] | I could hear him screaming… | 我听到他的叫喊… | 
| [17:02] | You weren’t in your motel room. | 你不在旅馆 | 
| [17:04] | I went to follow up a lead with the detective. | 我和怀特去追踪线索了 | 
| [17:07] | – I see. – You see what? | 我明白 你明白什么 | 
| [17:10] | We’ve been working together for what, two years now? | 我们一起工作了两年 对吗 | 
| [17:13] | We have different opinions. | 虽然意见不同 | 
| [17:14] | But I didn’t expect you to ditch me. | 但我没想到你会扔下我 | 
| [17:17] | – I didn’t ditch you! – Fine. Whatever. | -我没有 -好 无所谓了 | 
| [17:23] | We got more trouble. | 有更多麻烦 | 
| [17:25] | A mob’s gathered on the south side of town. | 一伙人聚集在镇南边 | 
| [17:33] | – 0K! – Hey, Bob! We got company! | 鲍勃 有人来了 | 
| [17:43] | What’s goin’ on here, Bob? | 鲍伯 在干什么 | 
| [17:46] | George Hunsaker’s little boy got a phone call | 乔治·亨塞克的孩子接到一个电话 | 
| [17:48] | from someone who said they knew the location of the mass grave. | 电话上说他知道墓地在哪 | 
| [17:51] | You just intrude a private property, Bob | 这是私人的地方 | 
| [17:52] | You’re gonna have to stop digging. | 停止挖掘 | 
| [17:54] | Our childrean are dying | 我们的孩子都死了 | 
| [17:56] | That does not give you the right to tear up Harvey Molitch’s back yard. | 那你也没有权利 把哈维·默里奇的草地毁了 | 
| [17:59] | Maybe he’s got somethin’ to hide. | 也许哈维有东西隐瞒 | 
| [18:01] | We got two kids prepared to say he took them on a camping trip | 有两个孩子说他准备带他们去野营 | 
| [18:05] | .. and made them play naked movie star games | 让他们玩三级片的游戏 | 
| [18:11] | That man, is he always that hysterical? | 那个人总是这么神经质吗 | 
| [18:13] | No. Bob’s our high-school principal. | 不 鲍勃是中学校长 | 
| [18:15] | I’ve never heard him say a bad word about anyone. | 他从没说过一句粗口 | 
| [18:19] | This is called rumour panic. | 这叫做谣传恐慌症 | 
| [18:21] | It’s when an antecedent event links up with a popular Satanic cult myth…. | 当以前曾发生和撒旦信徒的神话有关的事件 | 
| [18:25] | ..And it increases tension in the community. | 就会导致社会的紧张 | 
| [18:28] | A villain or villains just singled that as the focus of the community’s confusion… | 别有用心的人就会利用社会对 | 
| [18:32] | …and angst about unexplained events, | 无法解释的事件的迷惑和恐惧 | 
| [18:33] | like the death of the high-school boys. | 例如高中生的死亡这件事 | 
| [18:36] | There have been at least 20 incidents since | 从1983开始 纽约到内华达的里诺 | 
| [18:38] | 1983 from upstate New York to Reno. Nevada. | 发生二十过起这样的事件 | 
| [18:41] | Not one of them has turned up a | 没有一例证明 | 
| [18:43] | shred of evidence to support the wild allegations. | 这种荒诞的传说 | 
| [18:46] | – I found bones! – She found bones! | -我找到骨头了-她找到骨头了 | 
| [18:52] | All right, everybody stay back! | 大家 后退 | 
| [19:00] | They’re in the bag. | 在包里 | 
| [19:08] | – Go ahead. – No, you go ahead. | 继续 -不 你来 | 
| [19:10] | No, no. Be my guest. I | 不 -不 别客气 | 
| [19:11] | know how much you like snapping on the latex. | 我知道你有多喜欢戴橡胶手套 | 
| [19:20] | They’re child’s bones! | 是孩子的骨头 | 
| [19:24] | What is that right there? Some kind of lettering? | 那是什么 -什么字母 | 
| [19:27] | -“R W G” ..Rwg'” | |
| [19:28] | Dick Godfrey. That bag belongs to Dr Godfrey. | 迪克·格佛里 是格佛里医生的包 | 
| [19:31] | He’s the baby killer! | 他是婴儿杀手 | 
| [19:34] | – Who’s Dr Godfrey? – He’s the town paediatrician. | 谁是格佛里大夫 他是镇里的医生 | 
| [19:43] | He’s a killer! | 他是杀手 | 
| [19:56] | Come on out, Godfrey! | 出来 格佛里 | 
| [20:02] | Come on out! We know you’re in there! | 出来 我们知道你在里面 | 
| [20:06] | Godfrey! | 格佛里 | 
| [20:09] | He’s home! He’s in there! | 他在家 | 
| [20:17] | Let me get this straight. You haven’t seen the | 根据你的说法 | 
| [20:19] | bag in a year and you sold it at a garage sale. | 你没看见这包一年了 早在宅前出售是卖掉了 | 
| [20:22] | To a young girl. One of the Roberts family. | 卖给隔壁罗伯特家的年轻女孩 | 
| [20:25] | They live a few doors down. | 她们住在隔壁 | 
| [20:27] | Why was it filled with bones and buried in a field? | 为什么里面装满骨头埋在地里 | 
| [20:30] | – I have no idea. – The people of this town think you do. | 我不知道 镇里的人认为是你做的 | 
| [20:35] | Would you be willing to take a lie detector test? | 你愿意进行测谎试验吗 | 
| [20:39] | You can go. Dr Godfrey. We won’t be needing | 你可以走了 格佛里医生 | 
| [20:42] | you any further. Your story checked out. | 我想我们不再需要你了 | 
| [20:44] | Thank God. | -你说的没错 -感谢上帝 | 
| [20:45] | The bones turned out to be the skeletal remains not of an infant… | 那儿骨头不是婴儿的 | 
| [20:49] | ..But of a beloved 14-year-old lhasa apso, | 是一个14岁的叫迪比先生的拉萨阿普索犬 | 
| [20:52] | formerly known as Mr Tippy. | 是迪比先生 | 
| [20:59] | This may not be any time to mention it, | 或许现在不应该说这个事情 | 
| [21:02] | but someone is wearing my favourite perfume. | 有人擦了我喜欢的香水 | 
| [21:04] | Can I have a word with you? | 我能和你聊一下吗 | 
| [21:15] | – This has gone on far enough. – What? | -案子越扯越远 -什么 | 
| [21:17] | I am not going to be humiliated by you, | 我不想再受你的气了 | 
| [21:19] | or by having to bring a teenage girl in,… | 非得把一个小女孩从她的生日派对上拉来 | 
| [21:21] | ..On her birthday, to identify the bones of her dead dog! | 确认她迪比狗的骨头 | 
| [21:25] | I see no reason to pursue this case any further | 我不想再办这案子 | 
| [21:27] | And not only that, I found your conduct and comport in this investigation… | 你对这件案子一点帮助也没有 | 
| [21:30] | ..Not just alarming, but highly objectionable. | 老是持反对意见 | 
| [21:33] | – What are you doing? – It must be Detective White. | 你干什么 一定是怀特探长的 | 
| [21:38] | If that’s the reason we’re sticking around, that’s your business. | 如果这是我们在这里的原因 那是你的事 | 
| [21:43] | – What? What are you talking about? – Detective White. | 你在说什么 怀特探长 | 
| [21:49] | We came down here because of three unexplained deaths. | 我们来这是因为三起不能解释的命案 | 
| [21:52] | Detective White’s just trying to solve them… | 怀特探长只是需要我们的帮助 | 
| [21:53] | …She could use our help. | 她好破案 | 
| [21:54] | Well, you two seem to have a certain simpatico. | 你们相处融洽 | 
| [21:58] | I’m going back to Washington in the morning. | 我明早回华盛顿 | 
| [22:37] | Go, girl! Get down! | 走 姑娘 下来 | 
| [22:42] | Go, Terri! | -来吧 特里 -呼 | 
| [22:52] | What are you gonna ask, Brenda? | 你要问什么 布林达 | 
| [22:54] | Who am I gonna marry? | 我会嫁给谁 | 
| [22:59] | “S” S. | |
| [23:00] | Scott! | 斯科特 | 
| [23:05] | “A” A. | |
| [23:08] | “T” T. | |
| [23:11] | “A” A. | |
| [23:13] | “N” N. | |
| [23:15] | Satan? | 撒旦 | 
| [23:23] | One Bloody Mary. Two Bloody Mary. | 一个血腥玛丽 两个血腥玛丽 三个血腥玛丽 | 
| [23:26] | Three Bloody Mary, four Bloody Mary… | 四个血腥玛丽 | 
| [23:28] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 | 
| [23:34] | You just close your eyes and | 闭上眼睛数到13 | 
| [23:36] | count to 13 and Bloody Mary appears in the mirror. | 血腥玛丽就会出现在镜子里 | 
| [23:40] | Come on in… Brenda. | -来吧 | 
| [23:43] | No. Thank you. | -不 谢谢 | 
| [23:48] | Five Bloody Mary, six Bloody Mary, seven Bloody Mary… | 五个血腥玛丽 六个血腥玛丽 七个血腥玛丽 | 
| [23:55] | Turn it off! Turn it off! What was that? | 关掉它 怎么了 | 
| [25:07] | “Detective White could use our help.” | “怀特探长需要我们的帮助” | 
| [25:13] | “She’s just trying to solve this case.” | 她好破案 | 
| [25:20] | “Detective White”! | 怀特探长 | 
| [25:40] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 | 
| [25:48] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [25:54] | I found that on my front doorstep. | 我在台阶发现的 | 
| [25:58] | If they’re not Satanists, who are they? | 如果不是撒旦信徒 那会是谁 | 
| [26:23] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | 你干什么 没什么 | 
| [26:26] | – You’ve been drinking. – Yes, I have… | 你喝了酒 | 
| [26:29] | ..Which is funny because I usually… | 是的 可笑的是 | 
| [26:32] | I normally never… I don’t drink. | 通常我不喝酒 | 
| [26:56] | You know. I don’t feel like going home. | 我不想回家 | 
| [26:59] | Do you mind if I slept here? | 我能在这睡吗 | 
| [27:09] | Actually, I’m sure I could, uh… get you another room. | 我可以开一间房给你 | 
| [27:22] | Maybe we can solve the mystery of the horny beast. | 也许我们能解决有角野兽的神话 | 
| [27:25] | Maybe we should just watch some television. | 我们看一下电视吧 | 
| [27:28] | There’s a movie on TV, actually. It’s the same movie on every channel. | 是部电影 每个频道都是这部电影 | 
| [27:32] | Weird. I like weird. | 奇怪 我喜欢奇怪 | 
| [27:36] | I feel weird. | 我感到奇怪 | 
| [27:41] | Mu… | 穆 | 
| [27:45] | There’s been another death. | 又有一个死了 | 
| [28:01] | Was it a murder? | 是谋杀 | 
| [28:03] | A girl was impaled by flying glass from a bathroom mirror. | 一个高中女生被碎玻璃刺死 | 
| [28:06] | – Let me drive. – I’m driving. | -让我开 -我来开 | 
| [28:08] | – It’s not what you think. – I didn’t see anything. | 不是你想的那样 我什么也没看到 | 
| [28:11] | – Will you let me drive? – Why do you always have to drive? | 能让我开吗 为什么老要你开 | 
| [28:14] | Because you’re the guy? Because you’re the big macho man? | 因为你是男的 因为你是肌肉男 | 
| [28:18] | No. I was just never sure your little feet could reach the pedals. | 不 我是怕你小脚踩不到刹车 | 
| [28:24] | Will you go with her, please? Thank you. | 你去和她坐一辆车 谢谢 | 
| [28:34] | “Big, macho man”! | “肌肉男” | 
| [28:59] | Hey. | 嗨 | 
| [29:02] | Loss of appetite? That’s not a good sign. | 没有味口可不好 | 
| [29:06] | I’d like to be alone. | 我想一个人呆会儿 | 
| [29:09] | Well, you got your wish. | 随你便 | 
| [29:13] | What happened to you guys? You used to be… | 你们怎么了 你们总会… | 
| [29:16] | Look, we’re not dressed like this for the funeral. | 斯科特 我们不能穿这个到葬礼 | 
| [29:19] | We’re here to make you feel better tonight. Carpe pm. | 我们是来安慰你的 把握现在 | 
| [29:32] | Hate him. | 我讨厌他 | 
| [29:38] | Hate him! | 讨厌他 | 
| [30:00] | – When we came before… – I’m waiting for an authorisation. | 我们来这前… -我在等授权 | 
| [30:04] | – I’m a federal agent! – Last I heard… | -我是联邦探员 | 
| [30:06] | ..The Federal Government couldn’t pay its bills. | 我听说联邦政府财政困难 | 
| [30:11] | OK. You’re good for up to 300 bucks. How can I help you? | 好吧 信用额300美元 有什么能帮你 | 
| [30:14] | You said you knew why people were behaving so strangely here. | 你说你知道这里的人们为什么这么奇怪 | 
| [30:18] | The same reason that my dog’s been trying to | 这和上两个月我的狗发情 | 
| [30:20] | mate with the gas barbecue for two months. | 想和烤肉交配一样 | 
| [30:22] | – You said it was planetary. – Once every 84 years…. | 你说是行星现象 每84年一年 | 
| [30:25] | ..Mercury, Mars and Uranus come into conjunction. | 木星 火星 天王星会同时合点 | 
| [30:28] | Only this year. Uranus is in the house of Aquarius. | 但今年天王星在水瓶座 | 
| [30:32] | – That’s a bad thing? – Bad like an Irwin Allen movie. | 那不是坏事吗 像伊尔温·艾伦的电影一样糟 | 
| [30:35] | Things are gonna fall out of the sky. | 有陨石坠落 | 
| [30:37] | Disaster lies in wait, especially around here. | 灾难即将发生 特别在这 | 
| [30:40] | – Why here? – We’re in a geological vortex. | – 为什么在这 – 因为我们处于地质涡 | 
| [30:43] | A high-intensity meridian. | 一个强度子午线 | 
| [30:46] | A cosmic G spot. | 宇宙的”G”点… | 
| [30:48] | All culminating on January 12 | 在1月12号行星都到了子午线 | 
| [30:50] | when the planets come into perfect alignment… | 形成一条完美的直线 | 
| [30:53] | ..Which would be today. Hey! | 哪一天…今天 | 
| [30:56] | – But why is this affecting everyone? | 为什么会影响人们 | 
| [30:58] | – Some people more than others. | 对有些人影响更大 | 
| [31:00] | Relationships are gonna suck. | 感情会受影响 | 
| [31:01] | Significant dates can exaggerate the effects. | 一些重要的约会影响更大 | 
| [31:05] | – What if today was my birthday? – Then I’d say “Happy Birthday”. | 如果今天是我生日呢 | 
| [31:08] | Unless, of course, you were born in 1979, | 那我会说生日快乐 | 
| [31:11] | and then I’d call the police. | 如果你生于1979年 我会报警 | 
| [31:13] | You’d have a Jupiter-Uranus opposition, | 你在木星和天王星的对冲位置 | 
| [31:16] | forming what’s called a “Grand square”,… | 形成了一个四分相 | 
| [31:19] | ..Where all the planets align into a cross. | 所有行星排成一个十字 | 
| [31:22] | All the energy of the cosmos would be focused on you. | 宇宙的能量会集中在你身上 | 
| [31:43] | You don’t have to be alone tonight. | 今晚你没必要孤独 | 
| [31:51] | – What are you doin’? – The insensitivity to your pain… | 你要干什么 | 
| [31:54] | ..Was too much for me to bear. So I… | 我不能看着你痛苦 | 
| [31:57] | What?! So you what? | -所以… -所以什么 | 
| [32:00] | So you blew me off so you could snag some shoulder time with rude boy! | 你想扔下我和别人幽会 | 
| [32:12] | – Back off. Terri. – Happy birthday… bitch. | 滚蛋 特里 生日快乐 婊子 | 
| [32:24] | Right back at you. | 注意 背后 | 
| [32:42] | You’re bleeding. So are you. | -你流血了 -你也是 | 
| [33:06] | You killed him! | 你杀了他 | 
| [33:08] | What do you mean, I killed him? You killed him. | 我杀了他 是你杀了他 | 
| [33:12] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有 | 
| [33:16] | Terri! | 特里 | 
| [33:50] | Oh! | 天啊 | 
| [34:03] | I’ll let you fill in the amount. | 我让你填金额 | 
| [34:15] | Mulder. | 我是穆德 | 
| [34:18] | I know who the killer is. I know who did it all. | 我知道谁是凶手 我知道是谁干的了 | 
| [34:21] | Who is this? | -是谁 | 
| [34:24] | Margi Kleinjan. | -我是马吉·克莱珍 | 
| [34:26] | Where are you, Margi? | 你在哪 马吉 | 
| [34:29] | Just tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪 | 
| [34:38] | I don’t know what you’re doing, | 我不知道你想做什么 | 
| [34:39] | but I suggest you put that gun down,… | 我建议你把枪放下 | 
| [34:42] | ..Or I’m gonna have to arrest you. | 否则我会逮捕你 | 
| [34:44] | We’re not standing around waiting for answers. | 我们不能再等答案了 | 
| [34:47] | We’re taking it into our own hands. | 我们要自己处理 | 
| [34:49] | You can’t walk down the street | 你不能带着枪到处走 | 
| [34:51] | carrying a loaded weapon. It’s against the law. | -这违法 | 
| [34:53] | Not if I’m hunting, it’s not. Hunting Satanists. | -杀撒旦信徒不违法 | 
| [34:56] | – There are no Satanists here. | 这里没有撒旦信徒 | 
| [34:58] | – Who killed those kids? And all these birds? | 那谁杀了那些孩子和这些鸟 | 
| [35:01] | Somebody help me! | 救命! | 
| [35:06] | I know who the killer is. | 我知道谁是杀手 | 
| [35:10] | I know who did it all. All the murders. | 我知道谁做的 我知道是谁干的 | 
| [35:49] | – Come on, Margi. Let’s get you out of here. – She killed him. | 马吉 我们离开这里 -她杀了他 | 
| [35:54] | – Who? – Terri. She killed all of them. | -谁 特里 她杀了他们 | 
| [35:58] | – She killed all the high-school boys? | 她杀了那些高中男孩 | 
| [36:01] | – And Brenda Summerfield. | 还有布林达·萨默菲尔德 | 
| [36:04] | – How did she do it? – I think she’s possessed or something. | 她怎么杀的 她可能拥有某些能力 | 
| [36:08] | She killed Scott Simmons tonight with a garage-door spring. | 她今晚在车库门的弹簧杀了斯科特·西蒙斯 | 
| [36:13] | I don’t know how she does it. I think she’s… | 我不知道她怎么干的 | 
| [36:16] | I think she’s evil. | 她是恶魔 | 
| [36:18] | She tricked Boom into going | 她把布恩骗到悬崖边 | 
| [36:20] | up on that cliff and then she pushed him off,… | 她把他推下去 | 
| [36:23] | ..And laughed about it. Just | 还大笑 就像她 | 
| [36:24] | like she did Eric Bauer the other night in the gym. | 在体育馆对埃列克·鲍尔那样 | 
| [36:27] | When all the lights went out… | 当灯熄来灭的时候 | 
| [36:29] | and she knew that he was trapped under the bleachers… | 她知道他被夹在看台里 | 
| [36:33] | ..She could hear him screaming, but she wouldn’t make it stop. | 他在喊叫 但她并没有停止 | 
| [36:36] | Why didn’t you stop her, Terri? | 为什么你不阻止她 特里 | 
| [36:38] | Why didn’t you tell anybody? | 为什么你不告诉别人 | 
| [36:40] | Because… Because I was afraid of her. | 因为我怕她 | 
| [36:45] | Because she was my best friend. | 她是我的好朋友 | 
| [36:48] | Best friends are supposed to stick together, right? | 好朋友应该团结 对吗 | 
| [36:55] | – Scully. – Scully, it’s me. | 史卡利 史卡利 是我 | 
| [37:03] | – Where are you? – At a crime scene, a new one. | 你在哪 在犯罪现场 新的犯罪现场 | 
| [37:06] | I think I have a solid lead on the death. | 我有了确实的证据 | 
| [37:07] | I’m way ahead of you, Mulder. | 我比你快 穆德 | 
| [37:09] | I’ve got a suspect I wanna bring in. | 我们要去抓一个嫌疑犯 | 
| [37:11] | – Who’s that? – Margi Kleinjan. | -是谁 -马吉·克莱珍 | 
| [37:18] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 | 
| [37:22] | Margi Kleinjan? | -马吉·克莱珍 -对 | 
| [37:24] | That’s right. Her friend gave us a statement. | 她的朋友刚向我们坦白 | 
| [37:26] | Actually, I’m way ahead of you. I’m with Margi Kleinjan. | 我比你快一步 马吉在我身边 | 
| [37:30] | She gave me a statement implicating her friend. | 她向我告发她的朋友 | 
| [37:33] | – Who? – Terri. | -谁 -特里 | 
| [37:36] | Actually, I’m way ahead of you, because I’m with Terri. | 我比你快一步 特里在我旁边 | 
| [37:39] | – What? – I’ve got your suspect and you’ve got mine. | 什么 我有你的疑犯 而你有我的疑犯 | 
| [37:42] | – Why does that make sense to me at this point? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [37:44] | – I don’t think this is linked to any cult. | 这跟信徒一点都没关系 | 
| [37:46] | I wanna get ’em both in and get | 我想让她们提供正式的供词 | 
| [37:48] | a formal statement and clear this thing up. OK? | 一起澄清事实 好吗 | 
| [37:52] | – Scully? – Sure. Fine. Whatever. | -史卡利 -好的 随便了 | 
| [38:17] | Wait right here. | 在这等一下 | 
| [38:25] | Detective White’s cat? | 还有怀特探长的猫 | 
| [38:43] | Steve, what was that? | 怎么回事 斯蒂文 | 
| [39:06] | – Hey, girlfriend. – Hey. | -嗨 闺蜜 -嗨 | 
| [39:19] | Get her outta here. | 把她带走 | 
| [40:24] | Out of my way. | 走开 | 
| [40:34] | – What the hell’s going on here? – Something cosmic. | -怎么回事 -宇宙力量 | 
| [40:57] | – Put that gun down! – Where is she? | -她们在那 -把枪放下 -她在哪 | 
| [41:00] | – Who? – The girl! The guilty one! | -谁 那个犯罪的姑娘 | 
| [41:03] | – They’re both in there. | 她们都在里面 | 
| [41:04] | – I think we’d like to see for ourselves. | 我们自己看一下 | 
| [41:09] | I think we’re all tired of | 我们等不及法院的审判 | 
| [41:10] | waiting for law enforcement to bring about justice. | 还给我们一个公义 | 
| [41:13] | Yeah! | 是的 | 
| [41:16] | – Open the door. – You don’t wanna go in there. | 开门 你不会想进去 | 
| [41:22] | – Excuse me. – Gladly. | 对不起 很高兴 | 
| [41:42] | We are but visitors on this rock… | 我们只是地球的匆匆来客 | 
| [41:45] | ..Hurtling through time and space at 66. 000 miles an hour,… | 每一个小时66000英里穿梭在时间和空间 | 
| [41:49] | ..Tethered to a burning sphere by an in visible | 在高深莫测的宇宙里 一个看不见的力量 | 
| [41:51] | force in an unfathomable universe. | 用一个燃烧的球体把我们拴在一起 | 
| [41:54] | This most of us take for granted, | 很多人不以为然 | 
| [41:56] | while refusing to believe these forces affect us… | 当我们不相信这些力量会对我们影响时 | 
| [41:59] | …like butterflies beating its wings halfway around the world. | 就像蜻蜓能挥舞着侧翼飞了大半个地球 | 
| [42:03] | Or that two girls, born on the same date. At the same time and place… | 那两个同年同月同日同地生的女孩 | 
| [42:07] | unfortunate focus of similar unseen forces… | 她们把无形的力量用错了地方 | 
| [42:12] | ..Converging like the planets themselves into burning pinpoints of cosmic energy… | 就像所有星球进入宇宙力量燃烧的靶心 | 
| [42:17] | ..Whose absolute gravity would threaten to swallow and consume everything in its path. | 它的引力会把在它轨道上的东西吞噬 | 
| [42:23] | Or maybe the answer lies even further from our grasp. | 也许答案就在我们不远的地方 | 
| [42:28] | I think it was Satan. | 我想是撒旦 | 
| [42:34] | Yes, sir. Satan it was. | 是的 | 
| [43:09] | – Are you ready? – You’re the driver. | 准备好了吗 你是司机 | 
| [43:15] | Uh, Scully, if I’m not mistaken, we’re gonna be taking a left up here. | 史卡利 如果没弄错 我们应该向左转 | 
| [43:20] | There’s an intersection up here. You’re gonna wanna… | 这儿有个交叉路口 你要… | 
| [43:23] | Scully, you’re gonna wanna… | 史卡利 你准备 | 
| [43:26] | – You just ran a stop sign back there, Scully. | – 你过了那个停车标志 史卡利 | 
| [43:29] | – Shut up, Mulder. | – 闭嘴 穆德 | 
| [43:31] | Sure. Fine. Whatever. | 好吧 |