时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | 华盛顿特区 乔治·华盛顿大学 再教育计划 | |
[01:41] | All right, everyone. We’ve run out of time. | 好的 各位 时间到 |
[01:46] | That’s all for tonight. If you haven’t finished, | 今晚到此为止 |
[01:49] | you’ll have more time next week. | 我们下星期继续 |
[02:04] | – Hey, man! – Excuse me. | – 嗨 – 对不起. |
[03:31] | – FBI! Stay where you are! – Get the light on him! | – 调查局 – 不许动 ! 照着他! |
[03:35] | John Mostow, we have a warrant for your arrest! | -约翰·莫斯托夫, 这是逮逋令 |
[03:38] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有保持沉默的权力 |
[03:40] | If you give up the right | 如果你放弃权利 |
[03:41] | Anything you say can and | 你说的话 |
[03:42] | will be used against you in a court of law. | 将会作为呈堂证供 |
[03:45] | -You have the right to | 你有权利 |
[03:46] | You hurt me! | – 你们伤着我了! |
[03:47] | have an attorney present during questioning. | 在讯问时请律师到场 |
[03:48] | Do you understand each of | 你明白 |
[03:49] | these rights that I have explained to you? | 这些权利吗 |
[03:51] | Do you wish to give up your right to remain silent? | 你会放弃沉默的权利吗 |
[03:54] | Argh! God! He bit me! – The son of a bitch bit me like a dog! | 该死 这混蛋咬我! 这狗娘养的咬了我 |
[03:59] | – Get him outta here! | – 把他带走 ! |
[04:00] | – Nemhauser, are you OK? – Yeah, yeah. | – 你没事吧 ?还好 |
[04:11] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[05:42] | John Mostow. Unemployed house painter. | 约翰·莫斯托夫 无业画家 |
[05:45] | Divorced. No children. | 离婚 没有孩子 |
[05:47] | He came to the US from Uzbekistan during perestroika. | 苏联改革期间他从乌兹别克斯坦来美国 |
[05:51] | Failed to mention on his INS application that | 他因为提到二十岁的时候 |
[05:53] | he spent his twenties in an insane asylum. | 在精神病院待过一段时间 所以他的移民申请被驳回 |
[05:56] | He was arrested last week for the murders of at least seven men. | 上周他被捕了 罪名是谋杀了七个人 |
[05:59] | You thought all they produced were great hockey players. | 你以为那只出冰球运动员么 |
[06:02] | The crimes took place in a three-year period. | 案子都发生在这三年 |
[06:05] | All the victims were male, aged 17 to 25. | 被害人都是在17-25岁之间男性 |
[06:07] | Was there a signature or a defining MO? | 死者有什么特征和犯案动机 |
[06:10] | According to the ME, there was no evidence of any sexual assault. | 验尸官的报告说没有发现性侵犯 |
[06:13] | Death was caused by massive blood loss due to facial mutilation. | 死因是毁容导致失血过量 |
[06:17] | He also reported that the wound | 作案方式都是一样的 |
[06:19] | pattern on all the victims was identical. It’s on page 3. | 都在第三页上 |
[06:25] | “Both eyes punctured. | 两只眼被刺穿 |
[06:26] | Signature gashes from the corners of the mouth to the ears.” | 裂痕从嘴角穿过耳朵 |
[06:33] | The level of violence and overkill | 这种程度暴力案件… |
[06:35] | suggests the work of a very angry individual. | 说明凶手是个暴躁的人 |
[06:38] | Or individuals. | 也可能是一伙 |
[06:39] | It you count the spirit Mostow | 莫斯托夫 |
[06:42] | says possessed him during the murders. | 声称是魔鬼让他杀人的 |
[06:44] | Possession is a common claim | 人格分裂 |
[06:45] | by criminals with dissociative disorders. | 是罪犯经常用的说辞 |
[06:48] | They distance themselves from their actions. | 他们就是靠这个逃脱法律惩罚 |
[06:50] | That was the operational opinion until last night… | 这本来是合理的解释 |
[06:54] | ..When a 19-year-old male was found dead six | 但昨天晚上有个19岁的小伙 被发现死 |
[06:56] | miles from here with identical facial wounds. | 在离这6英里的地方 同样的伤口 |
[07:00] | – A copycat? | 有人模仿作案? |
[07:00] | – According to Assistant Director Skinner,… | 根据史基纳助理局长的说法 |
[07:03] | ..The details of the mutilations were never released. | 并没有公布凶手犯罪的细节 |
[07:07] | Only the crime team had that information. | 所有只有罪犯自己知道 |
[07:09] | And Mostow’s been in custody for five days. | 莫斯托夫 已被关了5天了 |
[07:16] | 特区监狱 洛顿城 弗吉尼亚州 | |
[07:23] | Please! The light hurts my eyes! | 灯光真刺眼 |
[07:33] | Leave me alone. | 走开 |
[07:35] | You have a nice, soft bunk, sir. Why aren’t you using it? | 你有个舒服的床为什么不用 |
[07:38] | Because he’s been working. | 因为他在忙呢 |
[07:41] | Haven’t you, John? | 是吗 |
[07:47] | What is it? What is this thing? | 这是什么? |
[07:53] | – It killed those men. – Does it have a name? | – 是它杀了那些人. – 它是谁 ? |
[07:56] | Does it have a name to go with that face? | – 这家伙叫什么 ? |
[07:59] | – All men know its name. | – 所有的人都知道它名字. |
[08:01] | – What do you call it? Satan? The Devil? | 他叫什么? 撒旦? 魔鬼? |
[08:04] | Or maybe it’s just the name of your accomplice. | 或者只是你的帮凶 |
[08:07] | – I had no accomplice! | 我没帮凶 |
[08:08] | – You killed all those young men yourself? | 你承认自己杀了那些人 |
[08:10] | It killed them! How many times do I have to tell you? | 是它杀的 我要说多少次你们才信 |
[08:13] | Its fingerprints weren’t on the murder weapon. Yours were. | 凶器上可没这家伙的指纹 只有你的. |
[08:17] | It won’t be tried for murder under the death penalty. | 而且它也不会因为7起谋杀案而被判死刑. |
[08:20] | Which is why it laughs at tools like you. | 没看到它在嘲笑你吗. |
[08:25] | And you. | 还有你 |
[08:27] | Fools who would pretend evil | 愚蠢 虚伪的人… |
[08:29] | can be brought to heel like a brindle bitch. | 恶魔会带你下地狱的… |
[08:33] | Or be held by your pathetic gulags. | 被吊死在牢笼里, |
[08:38] | While, with a snap of its finger,… | 用钉子钉他的手 |
[08:41] | ..It makes men lick the greasy floor of hell… | 让他舔着地狱中的热油 |
[08:45] | just to see its reflection. | 看它的反应 |
[08:48] | Is that what it did last night, John? | 它昨天就是这样子干的 |
[08:50] | Snapped its fingers and let another young man die? | 钉手指 然后杀了那个年轻人 |
[08:55] | It killed again? Yesterday? | 昨天 它又杀人了 |
[09:02] | It’s found somebody. Somebody new. Just like it found me. | 它又找到人了 就像找到我一样 |
[09:11] | Agent Mulder? Can I see you two outside? | 穆德探员,你们能来一下吗 |
[09:31] | So what is it, Mulder? Little green men? | 你觉得那是什么?小绿人 |
[09:33] | Evil spirits? Hounds of hell? | 恶魔 地狱猎犬 |
[09:35] | Scully, this is Bill Patterson. | 史卡利, 这是比尔 我以前的上司 |
[09:37] | He runs the Investigative Support Unit at Quantico. | 他是负责调查协调小组 |
[09:40] | Yes, I know. Behavioural science: | 我听说过你 你是位犯罪行为学砖家 |
[09:41] | you wrote the book. It’s an honour, sir. | 看过你的书 很荣幸认识你 |
[09:44] | Is that what you think, too? | 你认为呢? |
[09:47] | That the suspect is possessed by some dark spirit? | 疑犯可能有黑暗心理? |
[09:50] | – No, not at all, sir. | 不 不一定 |
[09:52] | – Strange company you keep, then. | 你的同伴真奇怪 |
[09:55] | That was always amazed me.Bill | 比尔 我觉得你才奇怪 |
[09:58] | how you never fit your own profile. | 你永远不符合你的侧写 |
[09:59] | No one would ever guess how really mean-spirited you are. | 没人能猜到你在想什么 |
[10:04] | The arrest of John Mostow was | 逮逋莫斯托夫 是 |
[10:06] | the result of three years of hard work by my unit. | 我们三年的努力 |
[10:09] | Three years. | 三年的时间. |
[10:12] | You can imagine how upset we were by this latest murder,… | 昨晚的谋杀和嫌疑人的多重人格理论 |
[10:15] | ..And by the suspect floating this possession theory. | 让我们很失望 |
[10:18] | You think he’s got an accomplice, then. | 你认为他有同犯 |
[10:21] | Even though your own profile of Mostow says he’s working alone. | 尽管莫斯托夫 一再声称凶案是一个人干的. |
[10:24] | My profile led to his arrest. No, he acted alone. | 我的侧写抓到了他 他是一个人作案 |
[10:29] | And that murder last night was done by a second killer, | 昨晚的是另一个杀手 |
[10:33] | and he acted alone, too. | 也是独自作案 |
[10:34] | What about these drawings of Mostow’s, these gargoyles? | 那这幅画呢 这些夜行神龙呢 |
[10:38] | – Know why he draws those? | 你知道他为什么画这些吗 |
[10:40] | Did you ask? – I didn’t get a chance to. | – 有问过他吗 – 还没机会. |
[10:43] | He says he draws them to keep this demon of his away. | 他说这样画是为了驱魔 |
[10:46] | That makes sense. Historically, | 有意思 历史上 |
[10:47] | gargoyles were used to ward off evil spirits. | 夜行神龙是用来驱魔的 |
[10:50] | – Like on the eaves of Notre Dame. | 像在巴黎圣母院的屋檐上 |
[10:52] | – Mulder, I don’t need a history lesson. | 得了 我不用你来教历史课 |
[10:54] | And I don’t need anyone indulging this guy’s story. | 也不需你说他的故事 |
[10:57] | I was asked to look into this case. | 我被派来调查这个案子 |
[11:00] | If you’ve got a problem with that, take it up with AD Skinner. | 有问题你可以找史基纳谈去 |
[11:15] | So you’re not gonna tell | 你不打算告诉我 |
[11:16] | me when your love affair with Patterson ended? | 你和帕特森的关系为什么这么糟 |
[11:18] | Patterson never liked me. | 帕特森不喜欢我 |
[11:18] | 华盛顿特区 南达科塔街1222号 | |
[11:20] | Weren’t you considered the fair-haired boy at the Bureau? | 我以为你加入调查局的时候 非常受宠 |
[11:23] | – Not by Patterson. – Why not? | 不是帕特森的原因 为什么 |
[11:26] | I didn’t wanna get my knees dirty. | 我可不相信权术 |
[11:28] | Couldn’t quite cast myself in the role of the dutiful student. | 我不是一个乖学生 |
[11:32] | – You mean you couldn’t worship him. – Something like that, yeah. | 你说你不崇拜他 是这么回事 |
[11:36] | From what I hear, there were a lot of men who did. | 听说有很多人这样 |
[11:39] | A lot of men joined the FBI because they wanted to be him. | 很多人加入FBI都想成为他那样 |
[11:42] | Yeah. Patterson had this saying about tracking a killer: | 帕特森有种追凶的说法 |
[11:46] | if you wanted to know an artist, you had to look at his art. | “如果你想了解一个艺术家 你就要看他的画” |
[11:50] | What he meant was: if you wanted to catch a monster, | 也就是你想抓住一个怪物 |
[11:53] | you had to become one yourself. | 你就要成为一个怪物 |
[12:05] | In this case I’d say it served him pretty well. | 这件案子很符合他的说法 |
[12:19] | This guy’s definitely some kind of monster. | 这家伙是个怪物 |
[12:28] | It’s just a cat. | 只是猫而已 |
[12:32] | I thought it was one of these pictures coming to life. | 我以为某张画活过来了 |
[12:38] | Our guys must have locked it in here. | 我们的同事一定把它锁在这儿了 |
[12:44] | No. He’s obviously got his own key to the place. | 不 它一定有这间房子的钥匙. |
[12:54] | There’s air coming through here. | 这里有风吹出来 |
[12:57] | There must be something on the other side of the wall. | 墙另一边有东西 |
[13:09] | It’s a door. | 是扇门 |
[13:17] | Why don’t you wait till we can get more light in here? | 你不能等有光了再进去吗 |
[13:21] | I’ve got some light. | 我有电筒 |
[13:34] | See anything? | 看见什么了吗 |
[13:37] | More gargoyles, Scully. Lots of ’em. | 史卡利 这有很多夜行神龙 |
[13:43] | – Sculpted in clay. | 用粘土制的 |
[13:45] | – Why would he keep ’em in a secret room? | 为什么要把它们留在密室里 |
[13:57] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[14:01] | Mulder, what is it? | 穆德, 那是什么 |
[14:03] | What do you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[14:10] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[14:15] | Will you tell me what’s going on in there? | 到底怎么了? |
[15:07] | Aaarghhhh! | 不 |
[15:22] | We’re monitoring him very closely, | 我们会好好照顾他的 尼姆霍思尔探员 |
[15:24] | but I’m not encouraged by what I’m seeing. | 但我看多了会发噩梦 |
[15:27] | – He’s lucky to be alive. | 很幸运他还活着 |
[15:29] | – Thank you, Doctor. Agent Scully. | 谢谢 医生 史卡利探员 |
[15:31] | We searched Mostow’s studio. There are no more bodies. | 我们查遍了莫斯托夫 的工作室 发现不少尸体 |
[15:34] | – How many were recovered? – Five, all dismembered. | 发现了多少 五个 他们都被肢解了 |
[15:37] | All young men whose faces were mutilated. | 很多人脸都是残缺的 |
[15:40] | – Just like the latest victim, so I hear. | 就像刚才那个受害者那样 |
[15:43] | – At least this one’s still alive. | 这个还活着 |
[15:45] | Same signature facial mutilation, right down | 受害部位一样 |
[15:47] | to the choice of weapon, by the look of it. | 看样子 是同一个凶器 |
[15:50] | – What does Patterson say? – I haven’t spoken with him yet. | 帕特森怎么说 我还没和他谈过 |
[15:53] | But I bet he’ll think it’s someone working directly with Mostow. | 我打赌他会认为莫斯托夫 有同谋 |
[15:57] | I’d have to agree with that theory. | 我也同意 |
[15:59] | What’s Agent Mulder think? | 穆德探员怎么想 |
[16:02] | He thinks our finding Mostow’s secret gallery | 他觉得帕特森肯定不同意 |
[16:04] | won’t do him any favours with Patterson. | 我们搜索莫斯托夫 的密室 |
[16:07] | Between us, I think Patterson secretly went | 我跟你说 我想其实是 |
[16:10] | to Skinner and requested Mulder on this case. | 帕特森要求让穆德调查这案子的 |
[16:12] | He requested him? | 他要求的 |
[16:14] | I’ve worked with Patterson for three years on this. | 我和帕特森一起调查了三年 |
[16:17] | This just about killed him | 把他给逼疯了 |
[16:18] | until we finally got a break and arrested Mostow. | 好在终于抓到了莫斯托夫 |
[16:21] | But then this first copycat murder… | 结果又来个模仿杀手 |
[16:23] | it really threw him for a loss. | 让他深感挫败 |
[16:26] | Mulder believes Patterson never thought too highly of him. | 穆德认为帕特森看不起他 |
[16:29] | That’s just Patterson. Late night, couple of beers in him,… | 帕特森就是这样的性格 昨晚 喝了2杯啤酒 |
[16:33] | ..He starts tellin’ me Mulder stories, | 他跟我讲了穆德的事 |
[16:35] | how he’s some kind of crack genius. | 其实他很欣赏穆德 |
[16:39] | – Stitches. What happened? | 这些伤口 怎么回事 |
[16:41] | – Mostow bit me during the arrest. | 莫斯托夫 被捕时咬了我一口 |
[16:43] | How’s our victim? | 受害者怎么样了 |
[16:46] | – Has he been able to ID his attacker? | 能指证凶手吗 |
[16:48] | – The doctors say it’s too early to even try. | 医生说他现在情况不稳定 不能说话 |
[16:51] | They’re not even sure if he’s gonna make it. | 甚至不能确定他能不能活过来 |
[16:54] | Where’s Mulder? | 穆德呢 |
[16:55] | Seeing what he can find out about those drawings of Mostow’s. | 他去看莫斯托夫画的画 |
[16:59] | What’s he lookin’ for? | 他要找什么 |
[17:00] | The same thing you are, sir. A second killer. | 跟你想的一样 第二个杀手 |
[17:06] | I think you should take this conversation outside. | 你们到外面谈吧 |
[17:15] | Stay with us. | 我们在这 |
[17:21] | The name is from the French, “Gargouille | 名字是从法语来的”gargouille” |
[17:25] | ..The name of a medieval dragon which prowled the River Seine,… | 这条中世纪的龙 曾是塞纳河的统治者 |
[17:28] | ..Whose horrible image became the symbol of | 后来它可怕的形象 |
[17:30] | the souls of the condemned turned to stone. | 刻在石头上成为诅咒的灵魂 |
[17:33] | Or of the devils and demons | 和侥幸逃过永恒的诅咒的 |
[17:35] | of the underworld spared eternal damnation. | 地狱里的恶魔的图腾 |
[17:38] | The embodiment of the lesser forces who inspired dread… | 这种宇宙力量的化身 |
[17:41] | ..And the threat of our own damnation. | 让我们害怕自己被诅咒 |
[17:44] | Ushers into hell or into the | 入地狱或者进入我们自己 |
[17:45] | realm of our own dark fears and imagination. | 黑暗恐惧的世界 |
[17:48] | For over 1200 years the | 1200年来 这种恐怖的形象. |
[17:50] | grotesque image has found its expression… | 被用石头 粘土 |
[17:52] | ..In stone, clay, wood, oil and charcoal. | 木头 油画 炭笔 |
[17:56] | Born again and again, as if | 让它一次一次的重生 |
[17:57] | resurrecting itself through tortured human expression,… | 似乎它通过被折磨的人的表达 按照自己的意愿复活 |
[18:01] | ..Almost as if it existed, haunting men inwardly… | 似乎它存在着 它存在于人心里 |
[18:04] | ..So that it might haunt mankind for eternity. | 不断的让人们恐惧着 |
[18:08] | As it must have haunted John Mostow. | 莫斯托夫 一定也被折磨着 |
[18:11] | But what impulses moved him to kill? | 什么驱使他去杀人呢 |
[18:13] | Could this be the same dark force at work – | 同样的黑暗力量 |
[18:16] | its ultimate expression the destruction of the flesh, | 用创造它的手 |
[18:20] | of the very hand that creates it? | 对肉体破坏的最终表达 |
[18:23] | Is this evil something born in each of us,… | 这种恶魔存在于我们心中 |
[18:25] | ..Crouching in the shadow of ever human soul, waiting to emerge? | 深藏在人类的心中,等待着 |
[18:29] | A monster that violates our | 被唤醒的一刻 然后会控制我们的身体 |
[18:31] | bodies and twists our will to do its bidding? | 做出我们本不想做的事? |
[18:34] | Is this the monster called madness? | 这种人就是所谓疯子吗? |
[18:42] | They’re closin’ up in a few minutes. | 图书馆要关门了 |
[18:47] | So, is this how you’re lookin’ for the second killer? | 这就是你寻找第二个杀手的方法? |
[18:50] | Tell me, Mulder. What do you really expect to find here? | 告诉我 穆德 你想在这找到点什么? |
[18:56] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不很确认 |
[18:57] | But you must have some idea. Some theory. | 但你一定有主意 |
[19:01] | I’ve got a few. I’m just tryin’ to stitch ’em together. | 我是有些想法 我现在把它们联系起来 |
[19:04] | – With your face stuck in a book. – You said it yourself, Bill: | 你在研究这些书籍 跟你学的 |
[19:08] | if you want to know the artist, look at the art. | “如果要了解艺术家 就去看他的画” |
[19:10] | I’m finally agreeing with you. | 我同意你的观点 |
[19:12] | I know where you’re going with this. | 我知道你在干什么 穆德 |
[19:14] | I’ve been there myself. You’re wasting your time. | 我也干过 所以我知道你是在浪费时间 |
[19:18] | Then maybe you can also tell me why this man was compelled | 也许你能告诉我 为什么这家伙… |
[19:20] | to draw and sculpt the same face again and again? | 一次又一次画相同的一张脸 |
[19:23] | – Why is he still doing it now? – Because he’s insane. | 为什么他现在还在做这些?因为他是个疯子 |
[19:26] | This is nothing but the scrawling of a madman. | 他只是在乱画而已. |
[19:28] | He said this wants to see its own reflection. | 他说这东西会思考 |
[19:31] | Mostow has said everything but | 他只是在胡说 |
[19:33] | what I need to hear: the name of his accomplice. | 我要的是他的同谋犯. |
[19:35] | – Unless he’s telling the truth. – About being possessed? | – 除非他说实话. – 关于他着魔的事? |
[19:43] | I am really disappointed in you. | 不得不说我对你真失望 |
[19:45] | I wouldn’t want to disappoint you by not disappointing you. | 我不会因为不让你失望去做事 |
[19:49] | After all this time I thought | 我一直以为 |
[19:50] | maybe you’d finally put your feet back on the ground. | 你会脚踏实地一点 |
[19:54] | Clearly I was mistaken. | 看来我错了 |
[20:28] | Mulder? Mulder, it’s me. | 穆德 是我 |
[20:40] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[23:52] | You weren’t at home, in your office… | 你不在家 也不在办公室 |
[23:54] | I was scared, Mulder. I didn’t know where you were. | 你在哪里 我很担心你. |
[23:57] | I kept trying your cellphone but you didn’t answer. | 我打你手机也没回话 |
[24:00] | It was turned off. | 关机了 |
[24:03] | You turned your phone off? Why do you even bother carrying it? | 关机 那你带手机干什么 |
[24:07] | You’re all set. See a doctor tomorrow, in case of infection. | 你明天最好去看下医生 以防伤口感染. |
[24:11] | – Thanks. – Sure. | – 谢谢. – 不用. |
[24:14] | Mulder, what were you doing in Mostow’s studio? | 穆德, 你还没说你的莫斯托夫画室干什么. |
[24:17] | – I was working. – At 3.30 in the morning? | – 我在工作 – 凌晨3点半? |
[24:20] | I haven’t seen or spoken to you in almost two days. | 穆德,我两天没见到你了. |
[24:22] | You didn’t return my calls. | 你也不回复我的电话. |
[24:24] | – This thing exists, Scully. It’s real. | 它是真的. |
[24:26] | – “It”? What are you talking about? | “它” ?你在胡说些什么? |
[24:28] | – Whatever keeps killing those young men. | 它杀了那些人 |
[24:30] | – Mostow killed them. | 是莫斯托夫 杀的 |
[24:31] | And out of some sick alliance, | 另一起是变态的同伙 |
[24:33] | someone is continuing where he left off. | 模仿他做的案 |
[24:35] | Whatever attacked me wasn’t a person. | 袭击我的不是人 |
[24:38] | Well, did you actually see it? | 你看到“它”了吗 |
[24:41] | Maybe you’ve just seen what you want to see. | 穆德, 或许你只是看到了你想要看的. |
[24:44] | What makes you think I would want to see that?! | 你为什么说是我想象的 |
[24:48] | I didn’t imagine it, Scully. | 这不是我的幻想 史卡利 |
[24:50] | Listen to yourself, Mulder. Listen to what you’re saying. | 听听你自己说的 穆德 听听你说的是什么 |
[24:54] | You’re starting to sound like… | 你有点像莫(莫斯托夫 ) |
[24:57] | Look, when I couldn’t reach you, I went to your apartment. | 我联系不到你的时候 我去过你的公寓. |
[25:01] | I saw your new wallpaper. | 我看到了你的墙上的那些画 |
[25:04] | Don’t you realise what is happening here? He is testing you. | 你还没明白这是怎么回事吗 穆德 他是在考验你 |
[25:08] | He is the reason you were | 是他要求让你 |
[25:10] | brought on this case in the first place. | 加入这个案子调查的. |
[25:12] | Patterson? | 帕特森 |
[25:15] | He requested your involvement | 是他要求你调查 |
[25:17] | through Skinner’s office. I checked. | 这个案子 我问过史基纳了 |
[25:19] | Mulder, where are you going? | 穆德,你去哪 |
[25:39] | So,how’s Mulder? | 穆德怎么样了 |
[25:41] | Sir,can I have a minute? | 长官 能和你谈一下吗? |
[25:43] | – Of course. – In private? | 当然 私下谈谈 |
[25:50] | – What’s this about? – Maybe you can tell me. | 什么事 你也许可以告诉我 |
[25:53] | I’m curious about what you’re doing concerning Agent Mulder. | 我很好奇你为什么这么关注穆德 |
[25:56] | – I don’t know what you’re referring to. – I think you do, sir. | 我不知道你说什么 你明白我在说什么 |
[26:00] | You knew exactly how he would | 你知道让穆德参与这件案子时 |
[26:02] | respond when you brought him on this case. | 穆德会怎么反应 |
[26:04] | You did request him, didn’t you? | 你要求他的调查的 对吗 |
[26:07] | If you’re concerned about Agent Mulder’s behaviour, | 如果你真关心穆德 |
[26:11] | you should take that up with him. | 或许应该去找他 |
[26:13] | – You know I already have. – Then what do you expect me to do? | 我找过了. 你要我干什么 |
[26:17] | Just be honest with me about what you’re trying to do. | 跟我实话实说 |
[26:19] | Is this payback for what happened | 这是对穆德的报复吗 |
[26:21] | eight years ago, because Mulder quit the ISU? | 因为8年前他离开了你的部门 |
[26:24] | – My motivations aren’t that petty. – Then why? | 我可不是那种人 那为什么 |
[26:30] | I asked for Mulder because… ..I wanna close the book | 我要穆德这么做是因为… |
[26:35] | on this godforsaken case once and for all. | 我想永远地解决这个案子 |
[26:38] | And you knew that he could help you solve it. | 你认为他能帮你破案 |
[26:42] | My advice to you, Scully… | 给你句忠告 史卡利 |
[26:46] | Let Mulder do what he has to do. | 放手让穆德干 |
[26:49] | Don’t get in his way. And don’t try to hold him back. | 别阻止他 别拉他后腿 |
[26:56] | Because you won’t be able to. | 因为你阻止不了 |
[28:35] | Why didn’t it kill me like it killed the others? | 为什么它不杀了我 |
[28:39] | Why did it let me live? | 为什么让我活着 |
[28:42] | Even if I could tell you why, you would not understand. | 我说了你也不懂 |
[28:49] | Help me to understand, John. | 那帮我弄明白 约翰 |
[28:52] | – Please, go away. – No. | – 走开 – 不 |
[28:55] | You have to help me go deeper. | 你要帮我了解它脑子里想什么 |
[28:58] | Help me get inside its head like it got inside yours | 就像它进入你脑子一样 |
[29:00] | so I can understand what it wants. | 我就能知道它想干什么 |
[29:02] | – It wants what it wants. | 它想要它要的 |
[29:04] | – To kill men by carving up their faces? | 杀死那些年轻人 就想得到他们的脸 |
[29:07] | You have felt its hunger. | 你能感觉到它的饥饿了 |
[29:11] | Felt your bones rattled by its frozen breath. | 它的死亡气息让你胆战心惊 |
[29:15] | So you know… nothing can be done. | 你无能为力的 |
[29:20] | Unless I find it. | 除非我找到它 |
[29:22] | Then what will you do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[29:24] | Just tell me how to find it, John. – No. | – 告诉我怎么找到它. – 不 |
[29:28] | – Just tell me how to find this thing. | 告诉我怎么找到它 |
[29:31] | You can’t find it. | 你找不到他 |
[29:37] | Only it can find you. | 只有它能找到你 |
[29:48] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[29:51] | ..It already has. | 它已经找到你了 |
[30:02] | First time up I struck out. All three pieces were clean. | 一开始 我什么都没找到 |
[30:06] | But on my second try, I got lucky. | 接下来 我就幸运多了 有发现 |
[30:10] | I dusted the blade with redwop. | -我用红色药粉泡这些刀片 |
[30:13] | – I’m sorry? – “Powder”, spelt backwards. | -什么 POWER反着拼 |
[30:16] | It’s what we call the fluorescent lycopodium. | 我们叫荧光松石粉 |
[30:22] | – Looks like a partial index. | 好像是一部分指纹 |
[30:24] | – And, on the handle, almost a full thumb. | 左边几乎是个完整的大指拇纹 |
[30:28] | It’s the placement of the prints that struck me. | 这指纹让我吃惊 |
[30:31] | Where someone would’ve gripped the knife. | 不知他怎么拿这把刀的 |
[30:33] | Which is why I thought I had your guy. | 好在我有你们 |
[30:36] | Except I wasn’t as lucky as I thought | 要不没这么好彩 |
[30:38] | when I ran the prints against the NClC database. | 我和指纹库对照了一下 |
[30:41] | – Your message said you identified them. – I did. | -你找到了 -是的 |
[30:44] | He’s one of our own people. – An FBI agent? | – 原来是我们的人 – 调查局的人 |
[30:47] | – Your partner. These are Mulder’s prints? | -是你的拍档 -这是穆德的指纹 |
[30:51] | Are you sure? I double-checked. Why? | – 你确定吗 – 是的我检查过2次了 怎么了 |
[30:56] | I assumed he must have been the | 他一定在犯罪现场 |
[30:58] | one that recovered the knife at the crime scene. | 碰到这把刀的 |
[31:02] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[31:13] | – Use that table up front? – It’s OK. Just put it on the floor. | 要我拿到前面桌子上吗 就放到地板上吧 |
[31:17] | I need to get that. | 我去接下电话 |
[31:24] | Evidence room | 这是证据室 |
[31:27] | Yes,she is. | 是的 她在 |
[31:35] | Excuse me, Agent Scully? | 史卡利探员 |
[31:37] | Assistant Director Skinner’s asked to see you right away. | 史基纳助理局长现在要见你 |
[31:51] | Come in. | 进来 |
[31:58] | – You wanted to see me, sir? – Yes. Sit down. | 你找我 长官 是的 坐下 |
[32:06] | I heard they found you in Evidence. | 听说你在找 |
[32:09] | Looking for the murder weapon in this Mostow case? | 莫斯托夫作案的凶器 |
[32:11] | Yes, sir. – Did you find it? | -是的 -找到了吗 |
[32:14] | – No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[32:16] | Is it your opinion the missing evidence is the | 你认为丢失的凶器 |
[32:19] | weapon you found at the crime scene today? | 和你今天在犯罪现场发现的是同一件 |
[32:22] | I’m not absolutely certain. | 我不敢肯定 |
[32:25] | But Agent Mulder’s prints were found on it. | 上面有穆德探员的指纹 |
[32:29] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[32:31] | Have you seen Agent Mulder or spoken to him about this? | – 你和他说过这事吗 |
[32:34] | No, sir. | – 没有 |
[32:37] | Do you have any insight into | 你对穆德探员 |
[32:39] | Agent Mulder’s current disposition or mental state? | 近来的状况有什么了解 |
[32:42] | I know Agent Mulder is working | 他按照你的要求 |
[32:44] | very hard on this case at your request, sir. | 正在很努力的破案 长官 |
[32:48] | Are you worried about him, Agent Scully? | 你担心他吗 史卡利探员 |
[32:51] | No, sir. | 不 |
[32:53] | Off the record. | 私底下呢 |
[33:00] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[34:09] | Aaarghh! | 啊! |
[36:17] | Yeah, this is Greg Nemhauser. | 我是格雷 |
[36:19] | Please call me right away at 555-0143. | 请立即给我电话 号码555-0143 |
[36:22] | I need to talk to you right away about a po… | 我想马上跟你谈谈 |
[36:59] | – Hello? – Mulder? | -喂 -穆德 |
[37:02] | – Scully? – Where are you? | 史卡利 你在哪里 |
[37:04] | In Mostow’s studio. | 我在莫斯托夫画室 |
[37:06] | – Are you with Nemhauser? – No. Should I be? | 你和格雷在一起吗 没有 怎么了 |
[37:11] | Well, that’s who I was calling. | 那是谁打的电话? |
[37:13] | He left this number on my answering machine. | 他把他电话号码留在我留言箱里 |
[37:14] | And he said he gotta talk to me. | 他说要和我谈谈 |
[37:16] | – Mulder? – Yeah. | -穆德 -什么事 |
[37:18] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[37:23] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[37:28] | Mulder, that knife that we recovered from the crime scene. | 我们从犯罪现场找到了那把刀… |
[37:32] | I think it’s the one Mostow used. | 和莫斯托夫用过的是同一把 |
[37:34] | What makes you say that? | 你怎么知道 |
[37:36] | Mostow’s was stolen from Evidence. | 因为莫斯托夫的那把被人从证据室里偷了 |
[37:38] | When? I was hoping maybe you could tell me. | – 什么时候 -也许你能告诉我 |
[37:42] | Your prints were all over it. | 上面有你指纹 |
[37:46] | Yeah, I examined Mostow’s knife yesterday in the Evidence Room. | 我昨天在证据室里检查莫斯托夫的刀 |
[37:50] | – Why? – Because I wanted to hold it. | -为什么 -我想拿一下 |
[37:54] | I wanted to see what it felt like in my hand. | 我想感受一下 |
[37:57] | – But why? – Look, Scully, I didn’t take it. | – 为什么 – 但我并没拿走它 |
[38:02] | OK, Mulder. Listen to me carefully. | 好的 穆德 听好了 |
[38:05] | I want you to stay exactly where you are. | 你在那呆着别动 |
[38:07] | I’m gonna be there in a few minutes… | 我马上过来找你 |
[38:09] | ..And we’re gonna work this thing out together. OK? | 我们一起解决 好吗 |
[38:16] | – Mulder? – Yeah. | – 穆德 – 好的 |
[38:55] | – Mulder. – What are you doin’ here? | -穆德 -你在这干什么 |
[39:00] | – What are you doing here? – It’s Nemhauser. | 你在这干什么 是格雷 |
[39:14] | – But you already knew that, didn’t you? – What is this? | 你早就知道了 对吗 什么 |
[39:17] | You killed him, Bill. | 是你杀了他 |
[39:20] | When he suspected it was you, you killed him. | 当他怀疑“它”就是你时 你就杀了他 |
[39:23] | – Are you outta your mind? – Not me. – Not now. | – 你疯了吗 – 我没有 -至少现在没 |
[39:29] | – Put that gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[39:29] | Not until you tell me what you’re doing here. | 除非你告诉我来这干什么 |
[39:32] | What I’m doing here?! | 我来这里… |
[39:38] | Look at your hands. | 看看你的手 |
[39:46] | Now ask yourself what you’re doing here. | 你问一下自己到底为什么来这 |
[39:52] | – I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[39:53] | – You’re here because John Mostow… | 你来这是因为莫斯托夫的案子 |
[39:55] | ..Stole three years of your life. | 花了你整整3年时间 |
[39:57] | Every day and night for three years… | 这3年来你每晚都作恶梦 |
[39:59] | ..You lived and dreamed the horror show that was in his head, | 你把自己想像成他 |
[40:02] | and I’m sorry,… ..Imagining everything he imagined,… | 你想像他想的所有一切东西 |
[40:06] | ..Sinking deeper and deeper into the ugliness, | 越来越沉迷其中 |
[40:08] | just like you taught us to do. | 就像你以前教我们的 |
[40:10] | But when you caught him, | 但当你抓到他后 |
[40:12] | it didn’t just go away, all that violence. | 你并没能做回到你自己 |
[40:14] | It stayed alive inside you, till it had to come out. | “它”仍在你心里活着 |
[40:17] | But you didn’t wanna do what you were doing. | 你做了自己不想做的事 |
[40:20] | You wanted to stop, but you couldn’t. | 你想阻止“它” 但你办不到 |
[40:22] | Not by yourself. That’s why you called on me, | 所以你第一时间想到了我 |
[40:24] | couldn’t kill me when you had the chance. | 所以你没杀我 |
[40:27] | – Mulder! What the hell are you doing?! | 穆德 你在干什么 |
[40:29] | – Scully, get that light off me! | 史卡利 别照我 |
[40:31] | – First put the gun down! – You don’t understand! | – 先把枪放下 – 你不明白 |
[40:34] | Why do you have a gun on Agent Patterson? | 告诉我为什么用枪指着帕特森 |
[40:42] | It’s him, Scully. | 凶手是他 |
[42:20] | Mulder?! | 穆德 |
[42:26] | You OK, Mulder? | 你没事吧 |
[42:48] | You should call an ambulance. His pulse is still strong. | 快叫救护车 他还活着 |
[42:56] | This is Agent Mulder with the FBI. | 我是穆德探员 |
[42:58] | I have a man down with a gunshot wound. | 有个人受了枪伤 |
[43:09] | Oh, God! | 老天! |
[43:15] | Are you listening to me? | 你听到了吗 |
[43:17] | For God’s sakes, isn’t someone listening to me?! | 没人听到吗 |
[43:22] | I didn’t do it! It wasn’t me! I didn’t kill them! | 不是我杀的!不是我!不是我杀的 |
[43:28] | Please! | 拜托 |
[43:31] | We work in the dark. | 我们在黑暗中工作 |
[43:33] | We do what we can to battle | 我们和能摧毁 |
[43:35] | the evil that would otherwise destroy us. | 我们的恶魔作战 |
[43:38] | But if a man’s character is his fate, | 如果人的性格决定他的命运 |
[43:39] | this fight not choise but calling | 那这场战斗不可避免 |
[43:42] | Yet sometimes this burden causes us to falter,… | 有时这种负担让我们害怕 |
[43:45] | ..Breaching the fragile fortress of our mind,… | 我们要尽力避免恶魔 |
[43:48] | ..Allowing the monsters without to turn within. | 控制我们的思想 |
[43:51] | And we are left alone, staring into the abyss,… | 我们不用看着地狱 |
[43:55] | ..Into the laughing face of madness. | 那张张的疯狂大笑的脸 |