时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | The Navy… wanted to hear my story. | 海军 想听我的故事 |
[00:13] | They said I owed it to the dead… to tell them the truth. | 说我应该为了死难同袍 告诉他们真相 |
[00:18] | 海军医院 珍珠港 夏威夷 1953年8月19日 | |
[00:21] | I told them where to stick the truth. | 我告诉了他们真相 |
[00:31] | I’m the last one who knows | 只剩下我知道 |
[00:34] | what killed the men aboard that submarine, | 是谁杀了潜艇上那些人 |
[00:38] | who knows it was a suicide mission. | 那是一个自杀式任务 |
[00:43] | But I’ll burn in hell | 但我不知道还能不能 |
[00:45] | before I tell the murderers who sent us there. | 活到说出谁是凶手 |
[00:49] | That’s why we’ve come here, all the way from Washington, sailor. | 所以我们从华盛顿赶来 水手 |
[00:53] | To hear your story. To make sure that justice is served. | 想听听你的故事 还你们一个公正 |
[00:59] | You said that after your outburst, | 你说在你开枪之后 |
[01:02] | the XO Johansen locked you up with your captain. | 约翰森把你们和船长锁在一起 |
[01:08] | Johansen did what he had to. | 他不得不那样做 |
[01:12] | That’s war. | 那是战争 |
[01:14] | Some are sacrificed so that others can live. | 一些人牺牲 一些人才能活 |
[01:17] | You’ve gotta get us out of here! | 你要带我们离开这里 |
[01:24] | Let go! | 放手 |
[01:28] | And when that door shut… | 当门锁起来时 |
[01:33] | I knew my life, all our lives, had just been sacrificed. | 我知道我们都要牺牲 |
[01:36] | Johansen! Open this door! | 约翰森 快开门 |
[01:40] | Open this door! Johansen! | 开门 约翰森 |
[01:43] | For the first time, we saw the enemy that was killing us. | 我们第一次看到了要杀我们的敌人 |
[01:48] | That thing… was causing the slow, painful death. | 那东西 让你痛苦无比 慢慢的死去 |
[02:30] | And I prayed one of the | 我宁愿 |
[02:31] | Japanese depth charges would finish the job. | 日本人的深水炸弹把我们炸死 |
[02:36] | You called this thing “The enemy”. | 你把这东西叫做”敌人” |
[02:40] | You’re saying it was an entity of some sort? | 你说它是某种实体 |
[02:43] | The Navy says we were sent to recover an A-bomb. | 海军要我们找一个原子弹 |
[02:46] | That why we got all these burns. | 所以我们被辐射了 |
[02:49] | Give me a freakin’ break! | 让我歇会 |
[02:52] | Whatever it was, we were sent to guard it. | 我们是被派去保卫它的 |
[02:57] | This was what exposed the crew to radiation? | 这东西让船员们受到了辐射 |
[03:01] | Before it slithered away… | 在它消失前 |
[03:04] | ..Back to where it came from… | 回到它来的地方 |
[03:07] | ..Back into the sea… | 回到了海洋 |
[03:09] | ..Back into who knows what. | 谁知道它回到什么鬼地方 |
[03:17] | That thing is still down there! | 那东西还在那里 |
[03:21] | The Navy’ll deny it, | 海军方面会否认的 |
[03:22] | but you’ve got to make sure the truth gets out. | 你一定要找出真相 |
[03:27] | I can trust you to do that, can’t I, Mr Mulder? | 我相信你 我能相信你吗 穆德先生 |
[03:49] | You can trust all of us. | 你可以信任我们 |
[04:28] | 乔治敦东北医疗中心 华盛顿特区 | |
[04:31] | Where’s Walter Skinner? He came in with a gunshot wound. | 我找沃特·史基纳 他受了枪伤 |
[04:35] | – Agent Scully. – Agent Fuller. | -史卡利探员 -弗勒探员 |
[04:40] | This is Agent Caleca. The DC police called us. | 这是克列科探员 我们接到了警局的电话 |
[04:43] | – How bad is he? – We don’t know. He’s in surgery. | -怎么样了 -不知道 在手术中 |
[04:46] | – What happened? – Some hothead drew a gun in a coffee shop. | -发生什么事 -一个头脑发热的人开枪 |
[04:48] | Skinner was in the way. | 史基纳正好在场 |
[04:50] | What do you have? | 有那枪手资料吗 |
[04:52] | A description from the waitress. | 服务员描述了他的特征 |
[04:53] | A handgun was found in the parking lot. Unregistered, no prints. | 在停车场发现一只没有注册的手枪 |
[04:57] | We got two partials off the cash register. | 我们的人正在提取收银机的两个指纹 |
[04:59] | Hair and fiber? | 有头发和皮肤纤维吗 |
[05:01] | This just happened a few hours ago. | 几小时前才发生的 |
[05:03] | The assistant director has been shot. | 被杀的可是助理局长 |
[05:05] | We have to make all resources available. | 我们一定会尽全力 |
[05:11] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[05:22] | – How is he? – He came out of the surgery OK… | -他怎么样了 -刚做完手术 |
[05:25] | …but he’s still in a lot of pain. | 但是还很疼 |
[05:48] | I’ve seen him before… | 我以前见过他 |
[05:53] | …the man who shot me. | 那开枪的人 |
[06:24] | Give me the key. | 把钥匙给我 |
[06:28] | When we get there. | 等到了那后 |
[06:30] | I wanna make sure we get there together. | 我要保证你不逃跑 |
[06:33] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[06:41] | Wh”at’s “Cl” Mean? | “CI”什么意思 |
[06:45] | When we get there. | 到那再说 |
[07:03] | How’s he doing? | 他怎样了 |
[07:04] | He’s on steady Demerol.He’s in and out. | 他打了杜冷丁 时好时坏 |
[07:09] | I asked for guards to be posted outside. | 外面应该有警卫 |
[07:11] | We put in a request with the DC police. | 我们已经向警局提出要求了 |
[07:13] | This wasn’t a random shooting. | 这不是件偶然事件 |
[07:14] | I want guards posted here. I want them here now. | 我要求立刻派警卫 立刻布置在这里 |
[07:17] | We’d have to pull men off something else. | 不就是安排几个人吗 |
[07:19] | I’ve heard the excuses. | 我已经听到搪塞了 |
[07:21] | I don’t care if you have to stand out in the hallway yourselves. | 我不管 要不你和克列科探员就站在走廊 |
[07:25] | This man has to be protected, OK? | 总之他要被保护 明白吗 |
[07:32] | 马里兰 512号县公路 | |
[07:54] | We’re being followed. | 有人跟踪我们 |
[07:57] | A dark sedan with its lights off. | 一部关了大灯的黑色轿车 |
[07:59] | It was parked on the shoulder about a half-mile back. | 它停在半英里的路肩上 |
[08:03] | Speed up. | 踩油门 |
[08:05] | Speed up. | 加速 |
[08:57] | Get out. | 出来 |
[09:03] | Where’s the digital tape? | 磁带在哪 |
[09:04] | I don’t have it. | 我没拿 |
[09:19] | Hey! Are you all right? | 嗨 你没事吧 |
[09:34] | Got your message. | 我收到你的信息 |
[09:35] | Good morning.We found something I knew you’d wanna see. | 早上好 我们找到你想看的东西 |
[09:39] | On the shooter? | 枪手的吗 |
[09:40] | Yeah. The partial prints came to nothing,… | 是的 收银机上的指纹没有什么帮助 |
[09:42] | ..But we found saliva on Skinner’s shirt that wasn’t his. | 但我们发现史基纳衬衫上的口水不是他的 |
[09:45] | This is an analysis of the secretors and other haemo factors. | 这是唾液和血液的分析报告 |
[09:51] | So we’re looking for a male in his forties, | 疑犯是个男性 四十多岁 |
[09:54] | blood type B-positive. | B型血 |
[09:55] | We already know that from the description. | 我们已经知道疑犯的外貌特征 |
[09:57] | There’s more. | 还有呢 |
[09:58] | We were able to chromosome-stain some of the hair fibers. | 我们检测了他头发的染色体 |
[10:02] | We still gotta find the guy to get a match. | 我们要找到相匹配的人 |
[10:04] | We can run his indicators against suspects | 我们按照这些特征 |
[10:06] | arrested in DC in the last two years. | 对照过去几年在华盛顿地区被逮捕的嫌疑犯 |
[10:09] | That takes too much time. | 那要花了很多时间 |
[10:13] | You know what? Run it anyway. | 继续吧 |
[10:15] | Can I borrow this for a while? | 我能借用一下吗 |
[10:17] | -Go ahead. -Thanks. | -没事 -谢谢 |
[10:23] | We picked him up last night. | 我们昨晚找到他的 |
[10:26] | The burns you’re looking at are somatic, | 伤是慢性的 |
[10:28] | caused by close-proximity radiation exposure. | 是由于近距离的辐射 |
[10:31] | Same as the French sailors aboard that salvage ship. Identical. | 和法国船员的一样 |
[10:35] | What’s the prognosis? | 预后情况怎么样 |
[10:36] | It’s just a matter of time. | 只是时间问题而已 |
[10:38] | This kind of absorption | 这种辐射吸收 |
[10:39] | will have a rapid effect on cellular activity, | 很快就影响细胞的活动 |
[10:42] | giving rise to the onset of massive and malignant cancers. | 会导致大规模的恶性肿瘤 |
[10:50] | Has anyone been in to see these men? | 有人来看他们吗 |
[10:52] | No. Your orders were to isolate them. | 没有 你命令隔离他们 |
[10:55] | I think we should get a specialist in here. | 不过我们应该派个专家来 |
[10:58] | Frankly,I’ve never seen anything like this before. | 坦白说 我以前从没见过这样 |
[11:01] | I have. | 我见过 |
[11:02] | You know what caused this? | 你知道什么引起的吗 |
[11:06] | Have the bodies destroyed. | 烧掉这些尸体 |
[11:10] | But… But, sir! | 但是 先生 |
[11:12] | These men aren’t dead yet. | 这些人还没死 |
[11:15] | Isn’t that the prognosis? | 不是快死了吗 |
[11:32] | Guess I’m not dead. | 我没死 |
[11:37] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[11:42] | Maybe you could tell me. | 也许你能告诉我 |
[11:43] | The state police found you unconscious. | 州警察发现了你的时候你毫无知觉 |
[11:46] | You were strapped in the passenger seat of a rental car | 你被困在一辆租来的车的副驾驶的位置上 |
[11:49] | that had been driven into a ditch. | 车掉进了水沟里 |
[11:51] | We were run off the road by two men. | 我们被两个人撞出公路 |
[11:54] | – Who’s “We”? – Krycek. | -“我们”是谁 -克莱切克 |
[11:58] | – Krycek! – He was in Hong Kong. | -克莱切克 -他在香港 |
[12:01] | He’s got the digital tape. He’s been selling information. | 磁带在他手上 他在卖信息 |
[12:05] | Is that what the men wanted? | 是那些人要的吗 |
[12:06] | They ordered him out of the car. | 他们命令他下车 |
[12:08] | I thought they were gonna kill him. | 我以为他们要杀了他 |
[12:09] | I thought they were gonna kill us both. | 我以为他要杀了我们 |
[12:14] | And then there was this bright flash. | 结果一阵闪光 |
[12:21] | That’s all I remember. | 我就记得这些 |
[12:24] | Well, it may not be the best time to tell you, | 这件事不应该现在告诉你 |
[12:27] | but… you’re not the only one in the hospital. | 但是 不只你一个人在医院里 |
[12:31] | Skinner’s been shot. | 史基纳中了枪伤 |
[12:33] | What’s his condition? | 他情况怎么样 |
[12:35] | A bullet perforated his small intestine. | 子弹打穿了他的肠子 |
[12:38] | The doctor seems to think he’ll be fine. | 医生说他会好的 |
[12:40] | Who shot him? | 谁开的枪 |
[12:42] | I’m not sure. But I have an idea. | 我不知道 但我有个想法 |
[12:47] | What are those? | 什么东西 |
[12:50] | PCR results. | DNA结果 |
[12:53] | This one belongs to the man who shot Skinner. | 是那个抢手的 |
[12:57] | And who’s this one belong to? | 这个又是谁的 |
[13:01] | The man who shot Melissa. | 杀马里莎的那个人 |
[13:14] | You may all be wondering | 你们一定奇怪 |
[13:15] | why I’ve called you here on such short notice. | 我这么紧急叫你们来 |
[13:18] | We’ve received disturbing reports from our intelligence sources. | 我们收到来自令人不安的线报 |
[13:22] | A French salvage vessel came into San Diego, | 一艘法国打捞船进入圣地亚哥 |
[13:25] | its crew all dying of radiation exposure. | 船员受到了强烈的致命辐射 |
[13:30] | Its last given position was the site where we recovered the UFO. | 那是我们发现UF0的最后确定的位置 |
[13:36] | How could they know about that location? | 他们怎么知道那地方的 |
[13:38] | We haven’t been able to determine that. | 我们还没查出 |
[13:41] | The French government denies any involvement. | 法国政府否认参与此事 |
[13:44] | They got those coordinates somehow. | 他们是从其他渠道得到那个位置的 |
[13:46] | It seems we have an information leak,gentlemen. | 我们泄露了信息 先生们 |
[13:50] | Has our associate in Washington looked into this? | 我们华盛顿的同伴调查了此事吗 |
[13:53] | Apparently he has responded to the situation. | 显然 他以我们 |
[13:56] | In a way that I don’t think any of us would have anticipated. | 没想到的方式调查 |
[14:00] | How do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[14:01] | I don’t have all the details. | 我还不了解全部情况 |
[14:03] | But I’ve asked him to come here and explain it himself. | 但我要他自己来解释 |
[14:14] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[14:16] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样了 |
[14:19] | Like someone’s been inside my stomach redecorating. | 像有人在我胃里翻江倒海 |
[14:25] | What have you turned up on the shooter? | 发现那杀手吗 |
[14:28] | We’ve determined that the man | 杀你的和杀我姐姐的 |
[14:30] | who shot you is the same man who shot my sister. | 是同一个人 |
[14:34] | I bet you had to work to get that,huh? | 你一定会尽力抓住他 |
[14:36] | Yes, I did. You don’t seem surprised. | 是的 我会 但你看起来不怎么惊讶 |
[14:40] | Three men came to see me a few days ago. | 几天前有三个人来看我 |
[14:43] | They warned me about | 他们警告我 |
[14:44] | pursuing your sister’s murder investigation. | 别调查你姐姐的事 |
[14:48] | Do you realise what you’re saying,sir? | 你说什么 长官 |
[14:50] | I’m not advancing a conspiracy theory,Scully. | 我这里可没有什么阴谋 史卡利 |
[14:53] | You’re saying… | 你说 |
[14:55] | they closed down my sister’s case, | 他们冻结我姐姐的案子 |
[14:56] | not because of lack of evidence, | 不是因为没有证据 |
[14:58] | But because they didn’t want us to catch the killer. | 而是因为他们不想抓住那凶手 |
[15:01] | Be very careful about the accusations you make. | 你做这样的指控可要小心 |
[15:04] | The man who shot you,you said that you’d seen him before. | 你说以前见过那个凶手 |
[15:10] | Several months ago, | 几个月前 |
[15:11] | He was one of the men who attacked me in the stairwell… | 他和克莱切克在楼梯 |
[15:14] | …With Krycek. | 一起袭击我 |
[15:16] | He was working with Krycek? | 他和克莱切克是一伙的 |
[15:19] | They stole the digital tape from me. | 他们从我那偷了磁带 |
[15:22] | Damn it! Krycek. Mulder had him. | 可恶 克莱切克 穆德曾抓住过他 |
[15:25] | Listen to me. Anger is a luxury that you cannot afford right now. | 听我说 现在对于你来说生气是奢侈的 |
[15:31] | If you’re angry, you’re gonna make a mistake. | 如果生气 你就会判断失误 |
[15:34] | These people will take advantage of that. | 那些人会利用这一点的 |
[15:36] | You’ve seen how they operate. | 你知道他们的套路 |
[15:41] | I’ll be OK. | 我会没事的 |
[15:44] | Scully! | 史卡利 |
[15:50] | If you can’t keep your head, | 如果你不能头脑冷静 |
[15:54] | It’s all right to step away. | 那就别调查了 |
[15:59] | That’s exactly what they want. | 这正是他们想要的 |
[16:04] | Addendum to case number 621517. | 第621517号案附录 |
[16:08] | In the absence of any official response… | 官方不回应 |
[16:11] | …to my request to have my sister’s case reopened, | 我对姐姐的案件解冻的要求 |
[16:14] | I am now petitioning to devote | 我请求动用 |
[16:16] | full Bureau resources to the search for Alex Kiycek. | 联邦调查局的所有资源抓捕艾利克斯克莱切克 |
[16:20] | Since Agent Mulder left the hospital, | 穆德探员已经出院 |
[16:22] | we have had no success locating Kiycek… | 我们找不到克莱切克和 |
[16:25] | ..Or the two men he described as his abductors. | 绑架他的那两个人 |
[16:28] | Personally, I believe Kiycek | 我个人相信克莱切克是 |
[16:30] | is the key to identifying the larger forces… | 我们揪出案件庞大的 |
[16:32] | ..Behind the crime we are investigating. | 幕后势力的关键 |
[16:35] | He alone can name the man who shot my sister… | 他认识杀我姐姐的人 |
[16:38] | ..And explain the strange | 知道导致 |
[16:40] | radiation deaths aboard the French salvage vessel. | 法国搜救船员致死的奇怪的辐射是什么东西 |
[16:51] | It looked great on me in the store. | 这东西真大 |
[16:53] | What’s this doing here? | 要它干什么 |
[16:55] | I had it flown in from San Diego as evidence. | 我当证据把它从圣地亚哥运回来 |
[16:58] | Evidence of what? | 什么证据 |
[16:59] | The suit was covered in a thin film of oil. | 这衣服覆盖着一层油 |
[17:01] | As was the French diver when | 和我发现在法国潜水员身上的一样 |
[17:02] | I found him delirious on his kitchen floor. | 当时他躺在厨房地板上发疯 |
[17:05] | – What kind of oil? – Reports say | -什么油 -我得到的报告 |
[17:06] | it’s the same substance | 失踪的法国潜水员的妻子 |
[17:08] | found on the diver’s wife when she was discovered | 前几天被发现死在香港机场的洗手间的地板上 |
[17:09] | in a Hong Kong airport bathroom a few days ago. | 她身上也有同样的东西 |
[17:14] | The analysis shows it’s 50-weight diesel oil,… | 经过分析 它是50号重柴油 史卡利 |
[17:17] | ..The same oil used on | 和二战期间 |
[17:19] | World War II submarines and on P-51 Mustangs. | 潜艇和P-51野马上用的燃料相同 |
[17:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:23] | This oil is not only 50 years old,Scully, | 这个油不但已经五十年了 史卡利 |
[17:25] | but its composition has been altered by exposure to radiation. | 而且它的成分受辐射改变了 |
[17:29] | I still don’t understand. | 我仍不明白 |
[17:30] | How did this get onto the diver, and then onto the diver’s wife? | 潜水员和他妻子怎么会有这东西 |
[17:33] | I don’t think this is just ordinary diesel oil,Scully | 这不是普通的柴油 史卡利 |
[17:35] | I think it’s, uh… | 我想是 |
[17:36] | I think it’s a medium. | 它是一种介质 |
[17:38] | A medium being used by | 外星人 |
[17:40] | some kind of alien creature that uses it to… | 能使用它进行 |
[17:43] | …Body-jump. | 身体转换 |
[17:47] | So you’re saying this stuff has intelligence? | 你说这东西有智慧 |
[17:50] | I think it came off | 我想这是随着 |
[17:51] | whatever they pulled up from the Pacific Ocean. | 他们从太平洋底下捞出来的东西来的 |
[17:53] | It’s been waiting down there for 50 years for another host. | 它已在那里等新寄主 等了50年了 |
[17:57] | Another body to bring it up to the surface. | 随着新寄主离开海面 |
[17:59] | Waiting to jump into the diver, then his wife. | 先寄生在潜水员 再跳到他老婆身上 |
[18:02] | – And then to Krycek. – Krycek? | -接着是克莱切克 -克莱切克 |
[18:04] | I think Mrs Gauthier went to Hong Kong, | 我想戈捷太太也是在这种东西 |
[18:06] | controlled by this, to find Krycek… | 控制下去香港寻找克莱切克的 |
[18:08] | I know. I know how it sounds. | 我知道听起来不可思议 |
[18:10] | Is anybody not looking for Krycek? | 没有人没找克莱切克吗 |
[18:13] | No, but I think the $64,000 | 没有 但这问题可值64万美元 |
[18:15] | question is what is this thing looking for? | “这东西在找什么” |
[18:18] | Now that it’s in Krycek, what does it want? | 现在它在克莱切克身上 它想干什么 |
[19:58] | – Nothin’ to it. – You should use our services more often. | -搞定了 -你应该经常找我们帮忙 |
[20:02] | We show talent for G-men activities. | 对这种事我们很在行 |
[20:04] | If I want somebody whacked with a lead pipe? | 你是说用水管敲膝盖吗 |
[20:06] | Only if you want the job done right. | 如果你想把事情办好 |
[20:11] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[20:43] | – Where is it? – I’ve been expecting you. | -在哪 -我正在等你 |
[20:48] | Put that down! | 放下枪 |
[20:58] | I have what you want. | 我有你想要的东西 |
[21:25] | You’ve made us wait. | 你让我们久等了 |
[21:27] | There was a delay on the shuttle from Washington. | 天气的原因使我在华盛顿延误了 |
[21:30] | You had business there? | 你到那儿有事吗 |
[21:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:36] | You, uh… may have already heard. | 你或许听说了 |
[21:40] | We’ve heard you acted on your own, | 听说你擅自 |
[21:43] | and moved the salvaged UFO to another location. | 把打捞到的UF0转移到别处 |
[21:47] | These new attempts to recover | 这次的打捞说明 |
[21:49] | it have increased our need for security. | 我们需要增加安全措施 |
[21:51] | Who else is looking for it? | 还有谁在找它 |
[21:54] | In the event, I moved it as a safeguard. | 那只是预防措施 |
[21:56] | Somebody better damn well find | 一定要找出 |
[21:58] | out how the French even knew where to look for it. | 谁让法国人知道的 |
[22:01] | I can assure you it’ll be inaccessible now. | 我保证这次绝对安全 |
[22:04] | Why not bring it to Nevada, like the others? | 为什么不像其他一样送到内华达去 |
[22:07] | Leaks in security | 安全的泄露和公众意识的提升 |
[22:09] | have made the base in Nevada unviable. | 让内华达已经不安全了 |
[22:10] | Is this why I was called here? | 这就是要我来的原因吗 |
[22:12] | No. We’d like an explanation about this business | 不是 我们要你解释一下 |
[22:16] | with the assistant director of the Bureau – Skinner. | 为什么暗杀助理局长史基纳 |
[22:21] | Random shooting, for all I know. | 据我所知 这是个偶然事件 |
[22:22] | A waitress gave a description of the shooter. | 服务员描述了凶手的模样 |
[22:26] | They released a composite of his face to the press! | 并在报纸上刊登了他的画像 |
[22:34] | One of yours, isn’t he? | 你的人 对吗 |
[22:39] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 不知道怎么说好 |
[22:43] | If he did, he acted on his own. | 如果是他干的 也是他单独行动 |
[22:45] | Good Lord! | 我的上帝 |
[22:46] | This is a very serious exposure for us. | 我们会彻底暴露的 |
[22:48] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会应付的 |
[22:50] | My advice to you, sir, is to understand the priorities here. | 我给你一个劝告 要明白首要的事情是什么 |
[22:55] | Get this shooter out of the country as quickly as possible. | 就是尽快把那杀手送出国 |
[22:58] | If Skinner IDs him, | 如果史基纳辨认出他来 |
[23:00] | our well-placed operatives won’t be able to prevent an arrest, | 周全的运作也不能让我们免于牢狱之灾 |
[23:04] | compromising beyond repair the secrecy of our work | 妥协比你傲慢声称的 |
[23:08] | and the security, as you | 工作的秘密和安全 |
[23:09] | so arrogantly assert, of our project’s future. | 计划的未来还重要 |
[23:15] | It’ll be handled. | 我会搞定的 |
[23:21] | I’ve got something here. Writing. | 这儿有东西 笔迹 |
[23:24] | Somebody wrote on top of the package. It left an impression. | 有人在包裹上写东西留下了笔迹 |
[23:27] | – Let me see that. – Your guys at the FBI… | -我看一下 -你们调查局的人 |
[23:30] | …Turned a serial murderer with a pen impression. | 能凭着残缺的笔迹抓到连环杀人犯 |
[23:33] | It looks like something. | 这像个什么东西 |
[23:34] | Your guys at the Bureau have a laser there, | 你们实验室有镭射 |
[23:36] | that can measure change in a surface | 可以检测表面的任何变化 |
[23:38] | to a few nanometers. | 可以达到纳米层次的 |
[23:39] | Actually, they can lift an | 他们用碳粉和一张薄膜 |
[23:41] | impression using toner and a sheet of Mylar. | 就得到了清晰的笔迹 |
[23:43] | An electrostatic device is applied to the specimen | 静电设备应用到样本 |
[23:46] | and renders the information | 和渲染信息 |
[23:48] | by drawing the toner from the indentations to the Mylar surface. | 用碳粉拓印出薄膜突出的笔迹 |
[23:51] | – Actually… – Actually, it’s a New York phone number. | -实际上 -是个电话号码 在纽约地区 |
[23:55] | 555-1012 555-1012. | |
[23:58] | Don’t drop that. That’s finely calibrated investigative equipment | 别丢了 这是很好的调查工具 |
[24:02] | – I gotta make a phone call. – I’ll be damned. | -我要打个电话 -丢脸 |
[24:15] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[24:18] | No, this is a private line. You must have misdialed. | 不 这是私人电话你打错了 |
[24:22] | No, there’s no one here to take your call. | 没有你要找的人 |
[24:25] | I’m sorry, I can’t help you. | 对不起 帮不了你 |
[24:28] | Please hold on. | 等一下 |
[24:31] | – Who is this? – Who is this? | -是谁 -你是谁 |
[24:35] | Who gave you this number? | 谁给你这号码的 |
[24:38] | You probably know him. A man named Krycek. | 你一定认识克莱切克 |
[24:41] | – Alex Krycek? – Yeah. Nice guy. Killed my father. | -克莱切克 -是的 他杀了我父亲 |
[24:44] | You wouldn’t happen to know where he is, do you? | 你不会碰巧知道他在哪吧 |
[24:48] | It’s Mr Mulder, isn’t it? | 你是穆德 是吗 |
[24:51] | So nice of you to remember. | 很高兴你还记得 |
[24:54] | Mr Mulder, can we meet somewhere? | 穆德先生 我们能见一下面吗 |
[24:56] | Oh, I would love to. | 好的 |
[24:59] | Give your phone number to my assistant. | 把电话告诉我助手 |
[25:01] | He’ll call you back in five minutes. | 他5分钟后给你回电话 |
[25:06] | Tell him I’ll meet him in three hours in Central Park,… | 告诉他三小时后中央公园见 |
[25:09] | ..Near the lighted walkway off 79th, near the reservoir. | 从79号下来的灯光步行道 靠近蓄水池 |
[25:14] | When you hang up, have this number disconnected. | 打完电话 立刻销号 |
[25:23] | Well, we got a name to go with the face. | 这人的名字找到了 |
[25:27] | Beautiful. | 干得不错 |
[25:28] | His name is Luis Cardinal. | 他叫做路易斯 卡迪纳尔 |
[25:31] | A native of Nicaragua. | 尼加拉瓜籍 |
[25:32] | School of the Americas alumni. Career mercenary. | 美洲学校的校友 职业雇佣兵 |
[25:36] | Impressed many people with | 在伊朗门事件期间 |
[25:37] | his marksmanship during the Iran-Contra deal. | 他的枪法让许多人侧目 |
[25:40] | – I’ll bet. – That’s actually the good news. | -我猜得出 -那是好消息 |
[25:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:44] | He entered the States with no visa or papers. | 他进入美国没有签证 |
[25:48] | We can’t find anything on him. | 我们什么也找不到 |
[25:49] | Address, phone number, financials, nothing. | 地址 电话号码 账户 |
[25:51] | Does he have an alias? | 他有化名吗 |
[25:53] | Several. None checked out either. | 有几个 但也没找到 |
[25:55] | In all likelihood, this guy’s already out of the country. | 十有八九 他很已经离开美国了 |
[25:58] | Damn it! They think they can just get away with it. | 见鬼 他们认为自己能逃脱干系 |
[26:02] | I wish I could tell you otherwise. | 我希望能告诉你别的 |
[26:06] | Keep looking for him. | 继续找他 |
[26:08] | We’ve pretty much exhausted our avenues. | 我们已经用尽我们的渠道 |
[26:11] | What’s it gonna take? | 会怎么样呢 |
[26:13] | At this point? Other than a sign from God? | 这回看来要上帝有什么指示了 |
[26:16] | I’ve seen stranger things, believe me. | 我见过更奇怪的事情 相信我 |
[26:24] | I believe she has. | 我相信她 |
[26:54] | I trust we’re alone. | 我们是单独会面吧 |
[26:57] | We’re all alone in New York City, sir. | 在纽约我们都是孤身一人 先生 |
[27:00] | You’re looking for Alex Krycek, | 你找艾利克斯 克莱切克 |
[27:03] | to kill him, in revenge. | 是为了报仇 |
[27:08] | What makes you think we haven’t done that already? | 你怎么知道我们没有下手 |
[27:11] | What for? | 为了什么 |
[27:12] | Tell me what you know and | 把你知道告诉我 |
[27:14] | I’ll consider giving you Krycek. | 我会考虑把克莱切克交给你 |
[27:16] | No. Answer a few questions for me first. | 不 你先回答我几个问题 |
[27:18] | Like what was pulled up from the Pacific Ocean? | 太平洋底打捞出来的是什么东西 |
[27:21] | It was a UFO. A so-called Foo Fighter,… | 一个UF0 叫火焰战斗机 |
[27:25] | ..Downed by American fighter pilots in the Second World War. | 在二战时被美国飞行员投下 |
[27:29] | – Left there until now? – There were salvage attempts. | -把它留到现在 -曾试过打捞 |
[27:32] | A US sub was sent in 50 years ago, but there were complications. | 50年前派了潜艇去 但没搞定 |
[27:38] | – Almost the entire crew died. – Yes. | -几乎所有船员死了 -是的 |
[27:41] | – It’s still a mystery. – A mystery to whom? | -仍很神秘 -对谁神秘 |
[27:44] | The cover story said it was the third A-bomb bound for Japan. | 对外说那是要轰炸日本的第三颗原子弹 |
[27:50] | But the truth is, no one knows what killed that crew. | 但谁也不知什么杀了那些船员 |
[27:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:58] | Do you,now? | 是吗 |
[27:58] | You give me Krycek and I’ll tell you. | 你给我克莱切克 我就告诉你 穆德先生 |
[28:01] | Mr Mulder, I’ve given you so much this evening. | 我今天晚上告诉了你很多事情 |
[28:06] | You’ve offered me next to nothing. | 你却什么也不告诉我 |
[28:08] | You haven’t told me anything I didn’t already know. | 你并没说我不知道的东西 |
[28:13] | I’m curious. | 我很奇怪 |
[28:15] | If you’ve encountered Krycek, why didn’t you kill him then? | 你碰到克莱切克时 为什么没杀他 |
[28:22] | Cos he has the tape. | 因为他有那磁带 |
[28:25] | Ah, yes. The tape. | 是的 磁带 |
[28:28] | The tape he’s been selling those secrets off. | 磁带能解密很多事情 |
[28:34] | You don’t know where he is either,do you? | 你也不知道他在哪吧 |
[28:37] | You’re looking for him, too. | 你也在找他 |
[28:40] | Mr Mulder,anyone can be gotten to. | 穆德先生 谁都会上当 |
[28:45] | Certainly you’ve no doubt of that. | 当然 你并没有起疑 |
[28:56] | Mr Mulder! | 穆德先生 |
[28:58] | – Scully. – Scully, it’s me. | -我是史卡利 -史卡利 是我 |
[29:01] | The guards outside Skinner’s room, are they still there? | 守卫史基纳的保安还在哪吗 |
[29:04] | They should be. Why? | 应该在吧 为什么这么问 |
[29:05] | Get down there and double-check. | 我要你到那帮我再检查一下 |
[29:08] | – I got it covered, Mulder. – Just get down there and check, OK? | -包在我身上 穆德 -立刻下去看看 |
[29:19] | Nurse! What happened to the guards who were here? | 护士 病房外的保安去哪 |
[29:22] | – They’ve left. – Where did they go? | -他们离开了 -去哪了 |
[29:25] | What happened to the man who was here? | 房里的人呢 |
[29:27] | He’s no longer our patient. | 史基纳先生不再是这里的病人了 |
[29:28] | Where is he? | 他去了哪 |
[29:29] | The orderlies came and took him away. | 命令刚下了不久 他们把他带走了 |
[29:33] | Where did they take him? | 带去哪里 |
[29:34] | To another hospital. They must’ve just left. | 另一间医院 救护车应该刚走 |
[29:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:50] | I’m with the FBI. Are you transporting a Walter Skinner? | 我是联邦探员 是你转送沃特 史基纳吗 |
[29:55] | Yeah. Is there something wrong? | 是的 怎么了 |
[29:57] | No. I’ll ride with you the rest of the way. | 没什么 我只是想搭你的车 |
[30:17] | Agent Scully, what are you doing here? | 史卡利探员 你在这里干什么 |
[30:20] | I just wanted to make sure you got where you were going safely. | 我要确保你去的地方安全 |
[30:49] | What is it, Scully? | 怎么了 史卡利 |
[30:52] | Just lie still. | 躺好 |
[31:29] | Federal agent! Stop right there! | 联邦探员 站住 |
[31:36] | Are you Luis Cardinal?! | 你是路易斯 卡迪纳尔吗 |
[31:39] | – Are you Luis Cardinal?! – Please. | -你是路易斯 卡迪纳尔吗 -求求你 |
[31:41] | – Are you the man that shot my sister?! – Please, don’t kill me. | -是你杀了我姐姐吗 -请别杀我 |
[31:44] | You shot my sister! | 你杀了我姐姐 |
[31:45] | Please, I can tell you. | 求求你 我可以告诉你 |
[31:46] | -Tell me! -I can tell you. | -告诉我 -我可以告诉你 |
[31:48] | – Tell me! – I can tell you what you want! | -告诉我 -我可以告诉你想要的 |
[31:50] | You want Krycek. I can tell you where he is. | 克莱切克 我可以告诉你他在哪里 |
[31:55] | Please. Please don’t shoot me. | 求求你 别杀我 |
[32:09] | Drop the gun! Put the gun down! | 放下枪 放下枪 |
[32:13] | Put it down now! | 快放下枪 |
[32:17] | Fbi. | 联邦调查局 |
[32:20] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[32:54] | – Yeah. Mulder. – Mulder, it’s me. Where are you? | -我是穆德 -穆德 是我 你在哪里 |
[32:57] | – At the airport in New York. – What are you doing? | -我在纽约机场 -你要干什么 |
[32:59] | Looking for my rental-car agreement. | 我在找我的租车协议 |
[33:02] | – What are you doing in New York? – I’ll tell you when I see you. | -你在纽约干什么 -见面后再说 |
[33:06] | Mulder, your instincts were right about Skinner. | 穆德 你的直觉救了史基纳 |
[33:09] | We just arrested a man for what looks like attempted murder. | 我们逮捕了一个嫌疑犯 |
[33:14] | – Who? – It’s him. The man who shot my sister. | -谁 -就是杀我姐姐的人 |
[33:17] | Uh, Scully… | 哦 史卡利 |
[33:18] | Mulder, he says he knows where Krycek is. | 穆德 他说他知道克莱切克在哪 |
[33:21] | I don’t know if this makes sense to you, | 不知道这对你有没有用 |
[33:23] | but he says he’s headed towards | 他说他正在去 |
[33:24] | an abandoned missile site in North Dakota. | 北达科特一个废弃的导弹基地 |
[33:27] | Meet me at the DC airport in an hour. | 一个小时候内在华盛顿机场见 |
[33:30] | Get two tickets on the first flight to North Dakota. | 你买两张飞往北达科特的机票 |
[33:33] | What’s in North Dakota? | 北达科他有什么 |
[33:35] | The salvaged UFO. | 打捞起来的UF0在那 |
[33:55] | There must be 200 silos out here. | 这里一定有200个筒仓 |
[33:58] | If I’m correct, they were all filled with concrete… | 我没猜错的话 都是由混凝土封起来的 |
[34:01] | ..In accord with the disarmament | 在基地被废弃时 |
[34:03] | treaty when the base was decommissioned. | 根据销毁武器协议的规定封的 |
[34:06] | I didn’t sign any disarmament treaty. | 我可没签什么销毁武器协议 |
[34:28] | – My ears are still popping. – We’re eight storeys down. | 我的耳朵有点痛 我们在底下第八层 |
[35:04] | Where’s the concrete? | 混凝土在哪 |
[35:06] | Apparently, nobody else signed that treaty either. | 看来 没人签那协议 |
[35:10] | One down, 199 silos to go. | 一层 有199个仓库呢 |
[35:26] | These tunnels must go on for miles. | 这条隧道一定有几公里远 |
[35:45] | He’s here. | 他在这儿 |
[35:53] | Hold it right there! Halt! | 站着别动 |
[36:17] | Hands in the air! | 把手举起来 |
[36:42] | He’s here. You led him here, didn’t you? | 他在这儿 你带他来这 对吗 |
[36:44] | Nothing here but holes in the ground. | 这里除了洞什么也没有 |
[36:47] | Why are you here? Why all these men ? | 你为什么来这 这些人是干什么的 |
[36:48] | I don’t owe you any answers. | 我用不着回答你 |
[36:49] | The UFO’s here. That’s what Krycek’s after, isn’t it? | UF0在这里 那是克莱切克要找的对吧 |
[36:52] | Krycek? Alex Krycek disappeared five months ago. | 艾利克斯 克莱切克5个月前就失踪了 |
[36:56] | We saw bodies in there. Men with radiation burns! | 我们看到了有人在那里 受辐射烧伤的人 |
[36:59] | – You saw nothing! – You won’t get away with this! | -你什么都没看见 -你逃脱不了干系 |
[37:03] | You can’t bury the truth! | 你不能隐藏真相 |
[37:19] | Take these away. | 弄走 |
[39:10] | Yeah. | 谁 |
[39:13] | – Agent Mulder. – Sir. | -穆德探员 -长官 |
[39:16] | I didn’t expect you back to work yet. | 没想到你几个星期就回来工作了 |
[39:19] | I was looking for Agent Scully. | 我在找史卡利探员 |
[39:21] | There’s something I wanted to talk to her about. | 有些事想告诉她 |
[39:24] | Actually, I wanted to talk to you, | 我也想和你谈谈 |
[39:26] | to thank you for everything you did. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[39:28] | You mean getting shot in the gut? | 你是说被开枪一事 |
[39:30] | You got shot because you stood up to these people. | 你被枪击是因为你反对这些人 |
[39:34] | You’re proceeding from a mistaken impression. | 我想你理解错误 |
[39:36] | What I did I did because it’s my job. | 我所做的一切都是我的职责范围内的 |
[39:38] | From what I understand, | 照我理解 |
[39:39] | you put your job and your life on the line for Scully. | 你为了史卡利尽心尽责 |
[39:42] | This isn’t my crusade, Agent Mulder. | 我不是什么骑士 穆德探员 |
[39:45] | A woman was murdered. | 一个女人被谋杀 |
[39:46] | I mistakenly thought | 我错误地以为 |
[39:47] | we could bring the man who committed that crime to justice. | 能把罪犯绳之以法 |
[39:49] | What to do you mean, “Mistakenly”? | “错误地”你说的是什么意思 |
[39:51] | That’s what I need to talk to Scully about. | 这正是我要和史卡利所说的 |
[41:03] | I was just thinking about something that a man said to me. | 我在想一个人对我说的话 |
[41:11] | That the… | 那个 |
[41:13] | That the dead speak to us from beyond the grave. | 死去的人会和我们说话 |
[41:18] | That that’s what conscience is. | 大概是良心的安慰吧 |
[41:23] | That’s interesting. I never thought of it that way. | 真有趣 我从没这样想过 |
[41:28] | You know, I thought, | 我以为 |
[41:31] | when we found him, this man that killed Melissa, that… | 我们抓到杀死玛丽莎的凶手时 |
[41:37] | …that when we brought him to justice, | 我们把他绳子以法 |
[41:40] | I would feel some kind of closure. | 我感觉总算了结了 |
[41:46] | But the truth is, no court, | 但事实是 任何法庭 |
[41:52] | no punishment is ever enough. | 任何惩罚 都于事无补 |
[41:57] | I came here to tell you something, Scully. | 我有事要告诉你 史卡利 |
[42:02] | There may be some justice. | 或许正义是存在的 |
[42:03] | Just not the kind you want. | 或许这样的正义不是你想要的 |
[42:05] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[42:07] | They found this man, Luis Cardinal, dead in his cell. | 他们发现路易斯死在监狱里 |
[42:12] | – How? – They made it look like a suicide. | -怎么会 -他们把他弄成自杀的样子 |
[42:14] | The men he worked for couldn’t | 他们不能让他 |
[42:16] | take the chance that he’d point his finger at them. | 有机会指证他们 |
[42:20] | What about Krycek? | 克莱切克呢 |
[42:22] | Oh, he was there. I know that. | 我知道他在那里 我知道 |
[42:26] | You think they got to him, too? | 你认为他们会处理他 |
[42:28] | I don’t know. But if they haven’t, they will. | 不知道 但他们一定会处理的 |
[42:32] | I doubt it’ll weigh on their consciences, though. | 我不相信他们良心未泯 |
[42:35] | I think the dead are speaking to us, Mulder. | 我想死者正在和我们讲话 穆德 |
[42:39] | Demanding justice. | 要求公正 |
[42:43] | Maybe that man was right. | 也许那个人说的对 |
[42:47] | Maybe we bury the dead alive. | 也许我们埋葬的人活过来了 |
[42:56] | Help!Help! | 救命 救命 |
[43:06] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[43:14] | Help! | 救命 |