时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | This is it? I just… sign this and it’s done? | 就这样吗 我在这里签字就搞定了吗 |
[00:13] | As soon as I file it with the city clerk. | 只要我交给书记官就成了 |
[00:19] | This pen. She gave it to me. | 这支钢笔 她给我的 |
[00:23] | It was an anniversary present. | 是周年纪念礼物 |
[00:29] | I don’t remember which one. | -我不记得是哪一个纪念日 |
[00:30] | Walter, they are expecting the documents… | – 沃特 他们想在今天下班前得到 |
[00:34] | ..By the end of business – ten minutes ago. | 签好的文件 已经过了十分钟了 |
[00:37] | – I know what time it is. – Then you should sign. | 我知道是什么时候 你签了它吧 |
[00:44] | – What are you doing, Walter? | 你要干什么 沃特 |
[00:46] | – After 17 years, they can wait another day. | 等了十七年 他们还可以等多一天 |
[00:49] | Listen, no one knows better than I what an emotional experience this is. | 听着 没有人知道我过的感情生活 |
[00:53] | Don’t lawyer me, Jane. | 别摆出律师的腔调 简 |
[00:57] | – I’ll do it tomorrow. – Why go through another day of this? | 我明天再签 为什么还要遭多一天罪呢 |
[01:00] | I said tomorrow. | 我说了明天 |
[01:22] | Excuse me. Are you holding this for someone? | 对不起 这里有人吗 |
[01:26] | It’s the only open seat. | 这是唯一的空位 |
[01:30] | Go ahead. | 坐吧 |
[01:33] | Good evening. What can I get you? | 晚上好 我能为你服务吗 |
[01:36] | Tonic water with lime, please. | 奎宁水加柠檬 |
[01:38] | Sir, would you like another one? | 先生 还要来一杯吗 |
[01:42] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[01:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:48] | For what? Ordering another drink? | 为什么 要多一杯吗 |
[01:53] | There’s a man behind me wearing a red tie. | 在我后面有一个打红领带的男人 |
[01:59] | For some reason, he felt | 和我套磁 |
[02:00] | compelled to tell me half his life story. | 他非得跟我唠叨他的生活经历 |
[02:03] | I was afraid if you got up, | 我怕你走掉的话 |
[02:05] | he might try to get in the other half. | 我还得听完他余下的故事 |
[02:09] | I guess some people think that | 我想一些人认为你欠他们一些东西 |
[02:11] | you owe ’em something just cos you’re out alone. | 就因为你单独一个人在外面 |
[02:16] | Does that ever bother you? | -你有什么烦恼吗 |
[02:20] | What? | -什么 |
[02:22] | Being alone. | 自己一个人 |
[04:27] | Ok. | -好 |
[04:29] | Excuse me, sir. | -不好意思 长官 |
[04:31] | Excuse me. Thank you. | 对不起 谢谢你 |
[04:36] | – I’m looking for Detective Waltos. – Who’s asking? | 我找沃尔多斯探长 你是谁 |
[04:38] | I work with Assistant Director Skinner. | 我是穆德 是史基纳助理局长的同事 |
[04:41] | I’d like to speak with him. | 想和他聊聊 |
[04:42] | After he gives his statement. We’ll finish at the station house. | 我们要带他去派出所 让他交代他的供词 |
[04:45] | – Why don’t you just get a statement here? | 为什么不能在这说 |
[04:48] | – He’s suffering from a minor memory lapse. | 助理局长好像丧失了一些记忆 |
[04:56] | – Yeah. – I just got your message. | 谁 是我 我收到你的短信 |
[04:58] | – You said Skinner called in a homicide? | 你说史基纳涉及一桩谋杀案 |
[05:00] | – It’s a little more complicated than that. | 情况有点复杂 |
[05:02] | – It seems like he had a front-row seat. – I don’t understand. | 好像他知道怎么回事 -我听不懂 |
[05:06] | I don’t understand it either. | -我也不懂 |
[05:07] | They’re not letting me talk to him. Hold on. | 他们不让我跟他说话 等会 |
[05:10] | Excuse me, sir? | 对不起 长官 |
[05:13] | I appreciate your concern, | 感谢你的关心 穆德探员 |
[05:15] | but there’s no need for you to get involved in this. | 你不要卷入这件事 |
[05:20] | Detective. Detective. | 探长 |
[05:22] | Detective. Can you at least | 你能告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
[05:24] | tell me what happened? What does he say happened? | 他是怎么说的 |
[05:27] | He claims he met the victim in the bar. | 他说他在楼下的酒吧遇到的受害者 |
[05:29] | After a couple of drinks, they decided to get a room. | 喝了几杯之后 他们就开了一间房 |
[05:32] | All fine, except when he wakes up, | 一切都正常 他醒来时 |
[05:34] | he finds her lying next to him with a broken neck. | 他发现她脖子被扭断了 |
[05:37] | – That’s all he says he remembers. – You don’t believe him? | -他就记得那些 -你不相信他 |
[05:40] | He refused to take a polygraph test. | 他拒绝进行测谎 这对他不利 |
[05:42] | It’s not helping his credibility. | 受害者的情况呢 |
[05:44] | – Has the victim been identified? | 已经确认身份没有 |
[05:46] | – She had no purse, nothing with a name on. | 没有 她没有包 找不到能证明她名字的东西 |
[05:48] | There must be evidence of an intruder. | 一定能找到入侵者的证据 |
[05:50] | Agent Mulder, I’ve been on the job 18 years. | 穆德探员 我已经在这行干了十八年 |
[05:53] | – I know the drill. – You should be canvassing employees… | 我知道怎么做 你就应该询问酒店的工作人员 |
[05:58] | I appreciate that he’s your colleague, | 我很高兴他有你这样的同事 |
[06:00] | but I want you to understand somethin’. | 但你要明白一点 |
[06:02] | He’s also a suspect. | 他也是嫌疑犯 |
[06:05] | Detective, when you’re done questioning him,… | 探长 如果你问完他 |
[06:09] | ..I’d appreciate a call. | 请你给我个电话 |
[06:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:15] | – Did you get any of that? – Most of it. Mulder, I’m on my way. | 到哪了 差不多到了 穆德 我正赶着 |
[06:19] | No, I want you to take a look at that body. | 不 你去看一下死尸 去找法医 |
[06:20] | Get down to the coroner’s. I’ll meet you there. | 到那里碰头 |
[06:34] | The conspicuous absence of any | 没有明显的挫伤和刮伤的痕迹 |
[06:36] | contusions or lacerations would strongly suggest… | 受害者死亡时并没有挣扎 |
[06:39] | ..That the victim’s injuries were sustained without a struggle. | 从我的观察 |
[06:43] | I would have to concur with the county coroner’s report… | 我同意法医的报告 |
[06:46] | ..That her murder was probably | 她在毫无防范的情况下 |
[06:48] | a sudden and violent act in a vulnerable moment. | 死于突然的暴力行为 |
[06:51] | Beyond this, I’ve found | 除了这个 在尸检中我没发现任何东西 |
[06:53] | nothing to recommend further investigation. | 能帮助调查的 |
[06:57] | – Beyond what? – Her spinal cord was crushed. | 还有呢 她的脊髓被敲碎了 穆德 |
[06:59] | The cervical vertebrae was | 颈椎粉碎显示 |
[07:01] | fractured in what appears to be manual trauma. | 凶手是用手犯案的 |
[07:03] | Were Skinner’s the only prints on the body? | 尸体上面只有史基纳的指纹吗 |
[07:06] | So far. They found no semen samples. | 是的 他们还没有发现精子样本 |
[07:09] | There was some irritation, | 做爱过程很激烈 |
[07:11] | probably an allergic reaction to latex. | 可能是乳胶过敏 |
[07:13] | At least they were having safe sex. | 至少他们戴了安全套 |
[07:16] | – Have they learned anything more? | 他们还知道什么 |
[07:18] | – Yeah. Her name was Carina Sayles. | 她名字叫卡里娜·塞尔斯 |
[07:20] | She was a legal secretary | 她是一个刑事律师事务所的 |
[07:22] | for a criminal defence firm here in town. | 法律秘书 |
[07:24] | – Have you talked to anybody there? – One of the partners. | 你和她的同事谈过话吗 其中一个拍档 |
[07:27] | She was fired a few weeks ago over an indiscretion. | 她因为行为失当几个星期前被炒了 |
[07:30] | – An indiscretion? | 行为失当 |
[07:32] | – She was doing some moonlighting. – A little work for one of the firm’s clients. | 是的 她在一个客户的公司兼职 |
[07:36] | – What kind of work? | 什么工作 |
[07:37] | This client operated an escort service. | 客户是经营三陪服务的 |
[07:42] | She was a prostitute. | 她是个妓女 |
[07:46] | – Gimme five minutes here. – I’ll get the car. | -给我五分钟 -我去开车 |
[08:24] | Addendum. Observed what | 附录 |
[08:25] | appears to be a residual phosphorescence… | 在死者嘴和鼻子周围 |
[08:29] | ..Around the victim’s mouth and nose. | 发现莹光物质 |
[08:32] | Note to have this analysed. | 要分析一下 |
[08:40] | – Yes? – Lorraine Kelleher? | -谁 – 罗林·凯勒住这吗 |
[08:43] | – She’s busy right now. Can I help you? | 她现在很忙 有什么我能帮你吗 |
[08:45] | – Busy or not, we need to speak with her. | 不管忙不忙 我们要和她谈一下 |
[08:47] | I’ll tell her you’re here. | 我告诉她你找她 |
[08:54] | Business must be booming. I think you mean banging. | 生意应该很好 你是说刺激 |
[08:58] | Whatever this is about, can we do it later? | 无所谓 我们迟点再谈 |
[09:01] | I’m running late for an appointment. | 我一个约会要迟到了 |
[09:03] | We’d like to ask you some | 我们要问一下关于你雇员 |
[09:05] | questions about an employee of yours: Carina Sayles. | 卡里娜·赛尔斯的事 |
[09:09] | She does work for you, doesn’t she? | 她为你工作 对吗 |
[09:12] | I’m ten minutes late for a meeting with her. | 我过十分钟要和她见面 |
[09:14] | I don’t think she’s gonna make that meeting. | 我想她不会来了 |
[09:17] | – Oh? Why not? – She’s dead. | 为什么 她死了 |
[09:21] | She was murdered last night. | 她昨晚被谋杀了 |
[09:24] | – How? – That’s what we’re still trying to determine. | 为什么 我们也想知道 |
[09:32] | – I don’t know what to say. | 我不知说什么好 |
[09:34] | – Tell us if she was working last night. | 她昨晚有没有上班 |
[09:36] | – If she was, who paid for her company? | 如果有 是谁付钱 |
[09:38] | – I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 我不能这样做 |
[09:40] | – I guess that would hurt future book sales. | 那你怕影响将来的生意 |
[09:43] | – You’d be surprised who some clients are. | 我的一些客户会让你吃惊 |
[09:46] | – I don’t think I would be. | 不 我认为不会 |
[09:47] | – I doubt they’d wanna get entangled In a homicide investigation. | 我还怀疑他们想阻止这起调查 |
[09:51] | – We just need one name from you. | 听着 我们只想知道一个名字 |
[09:53] | Who hired Carina Sayles? | 到底谁雇了卡里娜·赛尔斯 |
[09:55] | Let’s just say you both work for the government. And so do I. | 让我明说了吧 你们为政府打工 我也是 |
[09:59] | Cut the crap. Who hired her? | 别废话 到底谁雇了他 |
[10:03] | She called me last night. | 她昨晚给我电话 |
[10:06] | She said that she’d met someone | 她说在酒吧 碰见一个人 |
[10:08] | in a bar who was interested in a transaction. | 他想做个交易 |
[10:12] | – I took his credit card. – Then you have his name. | 我看他信用卡 那你知道他名字吧 |
[10:19] | Walter Skinner. | 沃特·史基纳 |
[10:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:27] | – What the hell was he thinkin’? – It just doesn’t seem like him. | 他到底怎么想的 一点也不像他 |
[10:31] | You’d think he’d be a little more discreet. | 你想他应该庄重点 |
[10:33] | The lack of discretion is the least of his sins. | 就是因为不庄重惹的祸 |
[10:36] | Still not enough to prove anything. | 还是一无所获啊 |
[10:39] | No, but that doesn’t mean that we can discount the evidence. | 是的 但我们不能忽略这个证据啊 |
[10:42] | – You really believe Skinner did this? | 你相信是史基纳做的 |
[10:44] | – I feel the same way as you do But we were shown a dated | 穆德 对于史基纳的感觉我和你是一样的 |
[10:47] | record with his credit card number on it. | 但她给我们看了史基纳信用卡记录 |
[10:50] | – Credit card fraud happens every day. | 信用卡诈骗每天都发生 |
[10:52] | – He was with her at the time of her death. | 那个妓女就死在史基纳的床上 |
[10:54] | He’s offered us no explanation or alibi. | 但他却没向我们解释和提供不在场证据 |
[10:59] | Truth is, we don’t know very much about him. | 说实在的 我们并不是很了解他 |
[11:02] | What he does off duty, who he really is… | 不知道他下班后是怎么样的 |
[11:05] | We know that he’s put his ass on the line for us a number of times. | 我知道他无数次努力帮我们 |
[11:08] | We owe it to him to find out what happened. | 我们应该帮他查出真相 |
[11:10] | Even if it means proving his guilt? | 即使证明他是有罪的 |
[11:18] | Yeah. Mulder. | 我是穆德 |
[11:21] | – Thank you. – Who was that? | 谢谢 是谁 |
[11:23] | Detective Waltos. | 是瓦尔多斯探长 |
[11:24] | Skinner’s been released on his own recognizance. | 史基纳已经释放了 警察第二分局 |
[11:35] | – Sir. Sir. – This doesn’t concern either of you. | -长官 -这个不关你们的事 |
[11:39] | – Of course it concerns us. | 当然关 |
[11:40] | – Why won’t you tell us what happened, sir? | 为什么不告诉我们昨晚发生的事 长官 |
[11:43] | Read the police report if you’re really that curious. | 如果觉得好奇 你可以看警察的报告 |
[11:46] | Does it explain why you refused to take a polygraph test? | 你为什么拒绝测谎 |
[11:49] | Or why there’s a prostitute in | 为什么太平间的妓女身上 |
[11:51] | the morgue with your fingerprints all over her? | 全是你的指纹 |
[11:57] | You didn’t know she was a prostitute, did you? | 你不知道她是妓女 对吗 |
[12:13] | What are you doin’, you jerk? | 你做什么 小丑 |
[12:37] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[12:39] | I just heard what happened. I was coming to see you. | 我听说了发生的事 我是来看你的 |
[12:44] | Walter! | -沃特 |
[12:47] | Do you know him? | -你认识他 |
[12:50] | I used to think so. | 我过去是这样想 |
[12:53] | I’m Sharon Skinner. I’m his wife. | 我是沙龙·史基纳 他妻子 |
[13:04] | We were just a little caught off guard. | 我们毫无概念 |
[13:07] | Neither of us even knew that he was married. He never told us. | 没人知道他结了婚 |
[13:11] | One of the things Walter | 他从来没有聊起过 |
[13:12] | has always been good at is keeping secrets. | 他最善于保密了 |
[13:15] | We haven’t been together for almost eight months. | 事实上 我们有8个月没在一起了 |
[13:18] | Has he always been such a private person? | 他一直是很自我的人吗 |
[13:21] | It’s more than that. He lives | 这不止那样 |
[13:23] | under this misguided notion that silence is strength. | 他觉得沉默是金处事的准则 |
[13:27] | He’s built a wall to keep everyone out. | 他建了一道墙不允许别人进入 |
[13:29] | – Including you? – Especially me. | -包括你 -是的 特别是我 |
[13:33] | Is that why you were separated? | 所以你和他分居 |
[13:37] | Yeah, I just realised one day that we were no longer married. | 我终于发觉我们不像是夫妇 |
[13:41] | We’d become roommates instead. | 好像是室友 |
[13:43] | We were paying the bills, taking out the garbage… | 一起付帐 倒垃圾 |
[13:48] | And I couldn’t live like that any more. | 我再也不能这样生活下去了 |
[13:51] | ‘Scuse me. | 对不起 |
[13:55] | Scully. | 史卡利 |
[13:57] | You were one of the few people that Walter ever mentioned from work. | 你是史基纳提到的少数几个同事之一 |
[14:01] | Not that he said much. But, from the way he talked, | 虽然他没有说很多 但从他的语气中 |
[14:05] | I could tell he respected you. | 我觉得他很欣赏你 |
[14:07] | That’s probably why I feel that I can ask you. | 所以我想应该问问你 |
[14:11] | – Ask me what? – If Walter really killed that woman. | 问我什么 他真的杀了那女人吗 |
[14:16] | Sorry. Mulder, we’ve gotta go. | 对不起 穆德 我们要走了 |
[14:19] | You’ve got our numbers if you need to reach us. | 有事打我们电话 |
[14:22] | You still haven’t answered my question. | 你还没回答 |
[14:25] | No. I don’t think he did it. | 不 我认为不是他干的 |
[14:40] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[14:44] | – Agents Mulder and Scully? – That’s right. | -你们是穆德和史卡利探员 -是的 |
[14:46] | I’m Special Agent Bonnecaze. | 我是伯恩卡泽特别探员 |
[14:48] | I’ve been called up from the Norfolk field office to coordinate this inquiry. | 我是驻诺福克办公室的 来协助调查这件案子 |
[14:53] | I don’t know what you do in Norfolk | 我不知道你在诺福克干什么的 |
[14:54] | last time I checked,rifling through a man’s office Was considered an invasion of privacy. | 但我知道 闯入一个人的办公室是侵犯隐私的 |
[14:59] | We’re operating under guidelines | 我们都是按照办公室行为准则行事的 |
[15:01] | specified by the Office of Professional Conduct. | 行为准则 |
[15:04] | – A protocol you’ve opted to disregard. – What do you mean? | 我知道 你选择无视它 什么意思 |
[15:08] | I want you to make yourselves available tomorrow. | 你们明天下午有空吧 |
[15:11] | Available for what? | 什么事 |
[15:13] | A formal hearing regarding AD Skinner’s case. | 史基纳案的正式听证会 |
[15:16] | What case? He hasn’t even been charged yet. | 什么案子 他还没被指控呢 |
[15:19] | The hearing is to assess and | 关于他是否合适 |
[15:21] | determine his ability to continue as assistant director. | 继续担任助理局长的听证会 |
[15:24] | In the meantime we’re appointing | 同时 |
[15:26] | our own investigators to pursue any criminal case. | 指派人调查这起刑事案件 |
[15:29] | I must ask you to stop looking into this. | 你们不要再调查了 |
[15:31] | In case we turn up evidence that might support his innocence? | 如果我们证明他无辜呢 |
[15:34] | Any evidence you may have obtained, | 你有证据的话 |
[15:37] | you’ll be presenting tomorrow afternoon. At the hearing. | 明天可以呈交听证会 |
[15:54] | Skinner’s not answering his phone. | 史基纳没接电话 |
[15:58] | – He’s doing everything he shouldn’t be. | 他做了他不该做的事 |
[16:01] | – Why? He knows better than that. | 他知道更好 |
[16:03] | The evidence is still circumstantial at best. | 这些证据好在都是间接的 |
[16:06] | He’s behaving like a guilty man, Mulder. | 他表现得像个有罪的人 |
[16:09] | The man’s marriage is breaking up. He’s stressed out. | 他的婚姻使他压抑 |
[16:12] | It’s his irrational behaviour that concerns me. | 他的反常行为让我忧虑 |
[16:15] | It speaks to a state of mind. | 还有他的精神状态 |
[16:17] | If an otherwise stable man is compelled… | 一个有教养的人怎么可能出去叫鸡呢 |
[16:19] | ..To go out and hire a prostitute, what else is he capable of? | 他想干什么 |
[16:22] | Please. Give him the benefit of the doubt. | 别说了 要往好处想 |
[16:25] | I am, Mulder. Believe me. I’m not trying to convince myself. | 相信我 我也想说服我自己 |
[16:29] | When I mentioned that hooker to him, he didn’t even seem to know. | 我说起那个妓女时 也好像一点也不知道 |
[16:34] | – Maybe he doesn’t remember. | 也许他不记得了 |
[16:36] | – Either he remembers or he’s a liar. | 你是说他或者记得 或者骗人 |
[16:38] | Not necessarily. | 没那必要 |
[16:43] | This man’s running away from a train. | 这个人躲火车 |
[16:45] | He sees it coming straight at him. He hears its whistle. | 他听到它向他走开 |
[16:50] | Several times a month he ran away from that train. | 一个月躲几次火车 |
[16:54] | Until one night he broke | 直到有一晚他打断妻子的手 |
[16:55] | his wife’s arm when he threw her to the floor. | 把她摔在地板上 |
[16:58] | – Night terrors? – No. Night terrors and sleepwalking… | -午夜惊魂 -不 |
[17:02] | ..Occur during slow-wave non-dream sleep. | 慢波无梦的人不会午夜惊魂和梦游 |
[17:05] | The clinical term is REM sleep behaviour disorder. | 临床称这种为’睡眠行为错乱 |
[17:08] | Though rare, dozens of cases of sleep-related violence | 虽然不常见 |
[17:11] | have been attributed to it. | 但也发生了几起这样的暴力 |
[17:13] | But what does it have to do with Skinner? | 很有趣 这和史基纳有什么关系 |
[17:15] | This video came from the Bethesda Sleep Disorder Center,… | 这带子是贝塞斯达睡眠行为错乱中心的 |
[17:19] | ..Where Skinner has been receiving treatment for three months. | 史基纳在那接受了三个月的治疗 |
[17:22] | For running away from trains? | 躲火车 |
[17:24] | Same disorder, different dreams. | 相同的功能错乱 不同的梦 |
[17:28] | According to Skinner’s psychiatrist, | 据史基纳的精神医生说 |
[17:30] | he’s been experiencing a dream In which he’s confronted by an old woman. | 他在梦里一直遇到一个老女人 |
[17:34] | She speaks, but he doesn’t understand. | 她跟他说话 但他一点也不明白 |
[17:37] | Sometimes she straddles his chest, suffocating him. | 有时她会拍打他的胸 让他窒息 |
[17:41] | So you think Skinner may have killed the victim in his sleep. | 你认为史基纳在睡觉中杀了那妓女 |
[17:48] | A lot of patients have no recollection of their activities,… | 很多病人都记不起自己的行为 |
[17:51] | ..Which might explain Skinner’s amnesia. | 这与史基纳的行为相符 |
[17:54] | – It’s not such a strange story. – It isn’t? | -没那么奇怪吧 -没有 |
[17:57] | It’s ancient, actually. You may have heard it. | 也许你听过一些古老传说 |
[18:00] | Although not in such clinical terms. | 当然不能用医学术语 |
[18:03] | In the Middle Ages a visitation like Skinner’s… | 在中世纪 史基纳描述的那个拜访者 |
[18:06] | ..Would have been attributed to a succubus. | 这是一种女妖 |
[18:09] | It’s a spirit that visits men in the night, | 晚上会拜访男人 |
[18:12] | usually in the form of an old woman. | 通常以老女人的形式 |
[18:14] | – Visits them for sex? – Usually. But sometimes the succubus… | 为了性交 通常是这样 |
[18:17] | ..Becomes so attached to the man | 有时这种女妖爱上这个男的 |
[18:19] | that she’d kill any woman competing for his affection. | 会杀了他喜欢的女人 |
[18:28] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[18:29] | Luminous phenomena have been | 荧光现象的报告 |
[18:31] | associated with some succubus encounters,… | 这和遭遇女妖有关 |
[18:34] | – ..According to the mythology. | 至少神话是这么说的 |
[18:35] | Why? – I feel strange saying this,… | 怎么了 我觉得这很奇怪 |
[18:38] | ..But I found something | 在我尸检的时候 发现一些东西 |
[18:39] | during my postmortem exam I think you should see. | 你应该看看 |
[18:44] | There’s a circular patch around the mouth and nose, | 死者的嘴和鼻子周围有圆形贴片 |
[18:48] | approximately 11cm in diameter. | 直径大约11厘米 |
[18:51] | It retained light energy. It glowed in the dark. | 还保持光能 在黑夜能发光 |
[19:07] | I know what I saw, Mulder. It was here. | 我知道 穆德 在这里 |
[19:10] | This phosphorescence required no UV or infrared light? | 这种磷光不需要紫外线和红外线吗 |
[19:13] | No. It was definitely visible to the naked eye. | 不需要 肉眼都可以看见 |
[19:16] | – Did you get a sample? – Yeah. I sent one over to Chem Tox. | 你有样本吗 -我把它送去检测了 – |
[19:19] | – And? – My hunch was that it was fungal growth,… | 结果呢 我开始以为是霉菌滋生 |
[19:23] | ..But the only substance that | 但他们检测出的物质是唾液里的淀粉酶 |
[19:25] | they detected was amylase, which is found in saliva. | 然后我把它们送到基础分析中心 |
[19:29] | So I had them send over a sample to the elemental analysis unit. | 然后我把它们送到基础分析中心 |
[19:33] | The results should be back | 测试结果应该出来了 |
[19:35] | This is Agent Scully. | 我是黛娜·史卡利探员 |
[19:36] | I’m calling to find out the lab | 我想问一下今天早上拿去的组织样本 |
[19:39] | results on a tissue sample that I sent in this morning. | 检测出结果没有 |
[19:43] | – Thank you. – What did they say? | -谢谢 -他们说什么 |
[19:46] | That there was no analysable substance in the sample container. | 他们说在样本盒里没有可以检测的物质 |
[19:50] | – Are you sure you saw something? | 你真的看到什么东西了 |
[19:52] | – This isn’t exactly something I’d make up. | 穆德 绝对不是我捏造出来的 |
[19:58] | Maybe that’s it. | 也许就是她 |
[20:01] | Maybe that’s why Skinner’s running. | 所以史基纳逃跑 |
[20:04] | – He’s afraid. – That he did it? | 他怕了 那他干的 |
[20:07] | That he doesn’t know he didn’t do it. | 他不知道自己杀没杀 |
[20:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:41] | You didn’t answer your phone. | 你没有接我电话 电话一直在响 |
[20:44] | I unplugged it. I haven’t been sleeping too well lately. | 我拔掉电话了 我昨晚睡得不是很好 |
[20:49] | So, are you going to invite | 不打算邀我进去 |
[20:51] | me in or should I start building an ark? | 或者我开始建造方舟 |
[20:55] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[21:04] | You still haven’t gotten around to unpacking. | 你还没有整理东西 |
[21:08] | Yeah, well, you know… Work. | 是的 工作太忙 |
[21:15] | So what are you doing here, Sharon? | 你来干什么 沙龙 |
[21:18] | I’m not sure. After I saw you today, | 我不知道 我今天看见你后 |
[21:20] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 不知该怎么办 |
[21:23] | If you want to satisfy some morbid curiosity… | 你想知道发生什么事 好满足你病态的好奇心 |
[21:25] | That’s not why I came. I just… | 我没这么无聊 |
[21:27] | I just wanna make sure you’re OK. | 我只想知道你好不好 |
[21:30] | I’m OK. Except right now, | 我很好 |
[21:32] | company’s about the last thing that I need. | 我确实要一个同伴 |
[21:35] | – I’m not company. I’m your wife. | 我不是同伴 是你老婆 |
[21:37] | – Ex-wife. You asked for the divorce. | 是前妻 记得吗 是你要离婚的 |
[21:39] | Only because you didn’t have the guts to ask for one yourself, | 因为你没勇气提出来 |
[21:42] | so don’t put it on me. | 所以别把责任推到我的身上 |
[21:45] | Fair enough. | 说得对 |
[21:49] | So what else do you want me to say? | 你还想让我说什么 |
[21:53] | Nothing. | 不用说 |
[21:55] | I don’t want you to say anything. | 我不想你说什么 |
[22:01] | I just want you to let me in. Just this one time. | 我只要你让我进来 |
[22:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:06] | Because I know you. | 因为我了解你 |
[22:09] | I know that you’re scared and that you could use some comfort. | 我知道你很害怕 需要些安慰 |
[22:19] | I also know that you’ll never let me give it to you. | 我也知道你不会让我安慰你的 |
[22:31] | Just take care of yourself, OK? | 要照顾好自己 好吗 |
[23:48] | – What’s this about? – Wanna grab your coat and come with us? | 怎么回事 你穿上衣服和我们走 |
[23:51] | – We’d like to ask you a few questions. – What’s going on? | 我想问你几个问题 怎么回事 |
[23:54] | It’s your wife. She’s been in an accident. | -你老婆出了车祸了 |
[23:57] | – Is she all right? – Someone ran her off the road. | -她好吗 有人把她撞到在路边 |
[24:00] | You’re gonna have to come with us. | 跟我们走吧 |
[24:07] | We’ll also need to see the keys to your car, sir. | 我们要看一下你车的钥匙 长官 |
[24:32] | – How is she? – The CT scan shows a subdural haematoma. | 她怎么样了 CT扫描显示是硬脑膜下血肿 |
[24:35] | She’s in surgery right now to relieve pressure on her brain. | 她现在正在手术释放脑部的血压 |
[24:39] | – Scully’s trying to get more information. – I have to see her. | 史卡利在等消息 我要去见她 |
[24:42] | – You can’t do that, sir. – Why not? | 不行 为什么 |
[24:44] | They said I wasn’t being charged. | 他们没有指控我 |
[24:46] | Not yet – but they’re building a pretty convincing case. | 是的 但他们研究这件案子 |
[24:50] | – You think I did this to Sharon? | 你认为我杀了她 |
[24:51] | – I don’t, but I’m in the minority. | 不 但我是少数 |
[24:53] | What about Agent Scully? | 史卡利呢 |
[24:58] | Scully… | 史卡利 |
[25:01] | She doesn’t understand why you’re not trying to defend yourself. | 史卡利不明白你为什么不为自己辩解 |
[25:05] | Defend myself against what? | 辩解什么 |
[25:08] | Don’t you think if I knew what was happening to me that I would try to… | 你不认为如果我知道发生什么事 我会不说吗 |
[25:19] | I don’t know what to believe any more. | 我不知道要相信什么了 |
[25:26] | What about the old woman in your dream? | 谈谈你梦里那个老女人 |
[25:30] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[25:32] | It’s gonna come out. | 始终得解释 |
[25:36] | Look, if you don’t start trusting someone, | 如果你不相信别人 |
[25:39] | you don’t stand a chance. | 那你一点机会也没有 |
[25:46] | A few months ago I started… seeing her again. | 几个月前 我开始 又见到她 |
[25:51] | Again? | 又 |
[26:01] | I told you once what… what happened to me in Vietnam. | 我告诉过你 我在越南发生的事 |
[26:06] | – That I was caught in an ambush. | 我们被伏击了 |
[26:08] | – Yeah, you were the sole survivor. | 你是唯一有活的 |
[26:10] | You also described what sounded like a near-death experience. | 你还描绘了临死的经历 |
[26:14] | There was nothing near about it, Agent Mulder. | 没有什么临死的经历 穆德探员 我已经死了 |
[26:18] | – I was a dead man. – That’s when you first saw her? | 那时你第一次见过她 |
[26:22] | I saw lots of things over there. | 我看见很多东西 |
[26:25] | – I didn’t give much credence to any of ’em. – Why not? | 我无法证明那些东西 为什么 |
[26:32] | I got through that experience like most 18-year-olds. | 我的经历和18岁小伙的经历没有什么不一样 |
[26:37] | By numbing myself with whatever was around. | 对周围的事情都麻木了 |
[26:41] | I was no choirboy. I… | 我不再是唱诗班的男孩 |
[26:43] | I inhaled. | 我吸过毒 |
[26:45] | So you just dismissed her as another hallucination? | 所以你把她当成另一个幻觉 摆脱她 |
[26:49] | – I tried. – But you couldn’t? | -我试过 -但你不能 |
[26:53] | She was there with me. | 她就在我身边 |
[26:56] | Watching me… | 看着我 |
[26:58] | ..As I was watching myself dying, | 我看着自己死去 |
[27:00] | my blood spilling from a hundred different places. | 看着自己的血到处流 |
[27:05] | Until she lifted me up and carried me back. | 直到她抬起我 把我送回来 |
[27:10] | – Away from the light. – Well, | 远离灯光 |
[27:12] | maybe she was trying to protect you. | 也许她在保护你 |
[27:15] | Maybe she’s trying to protect you now. | 这次也是 |
[27:19] | Protect me from what? | 保护我什么 |
[27:25] | That’s a question only you can answer. | 那只有你能回答 |
[27:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:34] | I don’t have a clue. | 我一点头绪也没有 |
[27:44] | – Number five. – This is Skinner’s car? | -五号 -这是史基纳的车吗 |
[27:47] | According to Waltos, the hood was still warm | 瓦尔多斯说 他们到史基纳的住处时 |
[27:49] | when they got to Skinner’s apartment. | 即使下雨 车盖仍是暖的 |
[27:53] | Look at the left front panel. | 看看保险杠 |
[27:55] | They match the paint in the dent of Sharon Skinner’s car. | 那和沙龙·史基纳车的油漆相符 |
[27:59] | Waltos’s people finished going over the interior? | 瓦尔多斯的人检查内部了吗 |
[28:02] | The only prints they found were Skinner’s. | 方向盘上只有史基纳的指纹 |
[28:05] | – Can I borrow your flashlight? – Sure. Why? | -借下你手电筒 -好的 怎么了 |
[28:13] | I don’t know what you’re expecting to find, | 我不知道你要干什么 穆德 |
[28:16] | but Skinner’s hearing is in half an hour. | 史基纳的听证会半小时后就要开始 |
[28:20] | – I’ll meet you there. – What are you doing? | -我们在那见 -你在干什么 |
[28:24] | Collecting evidence. | 收集证据 |
[28:28] | – Know how an air bag works? | 你知道安全气囊有什么作用 |
[28:29] | – You hit something, a bag fills with air,… | 撞车时它会充满空气 让你逃生 |
[28:31] | – ..You don’t die. – Not air. Nitrogen. | 不是空气 是氮气 |
[28:34] | The latent image, the one we’re interested in, | 我们感兴趣的那个看不见的东西 |
[28:36] | is found in the by-product of that explosion In the finely dispersed sodium | 在爆炸后的残余中能够找到 |
[28:41] | metal that coats the interior of the air bag. | 安全气囊内部覆盖着一层金属钠 |
[28:43] | This pattern | 看下这里 |
[28:45] | was created by whoever was behind the wheel when the air bag deployed. | 这是安全气囊膨胀时驾驶员留下的印记 |
[28:48] | – It doesn’t look like a face. | -它像张脸 -是的 |
[28:50] | – Not yet. First I’m scanning the pattern. | 我先扫描下来 |
[28:53] | Then I run it through software which translates its densities… | 然后用软件 能检测密度的变化 |
[28:56] | ..Into a dimensionalised likeness. | 利用这些变化成像 |
[28:59] | After that, it’s a matter of fine-tuning. | 现在只需电脑运行就行了 |
[29:02] | – How long does that fine-tuning take? | 要多久 |
[29:04] | – You need this in a hurry, it sounds like. | 听起来你很急 |
[29:07] | I’m not the only one who needs it. | 不只我一个需要它 |
[29:14] | We’re still waiting for Agent Mulder? | 我们还等穆德探员吗 |
[29:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[29:18] | We’re finished waiting. We’re going to begin without him. | 我们不等了 没有他 我也可以开始 |
[29:22] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[29:32] | Let’s go over the physical evidence again. | 我们回顾一下实物证据 |
[29:35] | You say you found nothing damning? | 你说你什么也没找到 |
[29:38] | No, sir. None of the physical evidence we recovered… | 是的 长官 我们没有直接找到实物证据 |
[29:41] | ..Directly connects the assistant director to her death. | 助理局长和她的死有关 |
[29:45] | You re-examined the victim’s body. Did you find anything of note? | 你重新检查了死者的尸体 发现了什么线索吗 |
[29:50] | I took a sample of an extraneous substance that turned out to be unidentifiable. | 我取出难以辨别的物质检测 |
[29:55] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[29:57] | A naturally occurring enzyme around her mouth and nose. | 她嘴上和鼻子周围有天然酶 |
[30:00] | And do you have any idea why it was there? | 为什么有那些东西 |
[30:03] | No. | 不知道 |
[30:04] | If you are withholding something… | 如果你有什么对委员会隐藏的 |
[30:07] | Sir, I feel reluctant to say, or to speak for Agent Mulder. | 长官 我不太想说穆德探员的看法 |
[30:11] | To say what? | 看法 |
[30:16] | Agent Mulder had a theory that the substance | 穆德认为这种物质 |
[30:19] | could have come from a visitation. | 来自一个访客 |
[30:22] | But you have another explanation. | 你有另外的解释 |
[30:25] | No. I’m sorry, I don’t. | 对不起 没有 |
[30:27] | Do you believe in paranormal phenomena, Agent Scully? | 你相信超自然现象吗 史卡利探员 |
[30:31] | Whatever extreme cases I have encountered, | 无论我碰到多么极端的案子 |
[30:34] | I have viewed through the lens of science. | 我都会以科学态度去观察它 |
[30:36] | I believe that is why I was | 我相信这就是安排 |
[30:38] | assigned to the X-Files and to Agent Mulder. | 我和穆德探员一起办理X档案的原因 |
[30:41] | And has AD Skinner always been as discriminating as you? | 史基纳助理局长像你这样清醒吗 |
[30:46] | – Excuse me, sir? I don’t understand. | 什么 长官 我不明白这个问题 |
[30:48] | – Would you say that, like yourself,… | 正像你说的 |
[30:50] | ..Your direct superior has been | 你的上级是不是像你一样 |
[30:52] | affected by or enchanted by Agent Mulder’s notions? | 没有受穆德观点的影响 |
[30:56] | No, sir. Not at all. | 一定没有 长官 |
[30:58] | And yet he continues to sign off on whatever extreme cases… | 无论什么极端的案子 |
[31:03] | ..You and Agent Mulder elect to investigate. | 他都继续让你 |
[31:06] | I believe the assistant director | 和穆德去调查 |
[31:08] | has protected us out of a respect for the work. | 那是助理局长出于对工作的尊敬而保护我们 |
[31:11] | Just as you might protect him… | 所以你要通过表明… |
[31:13] | ..By trumping up unidentifiable evidence? | 没有足够证据来保护他 |
[31:17] | No. That is not true. | 不是的 |
[31:20] | – Thank you. That will be all. – Sir, if I may… | 谢谢你 史卡利探员 到此结束 长官 如果 |
[31:23] | – That will be all. – I’m not finished. | -行了 -我还没说完 |
[31:25] | Yes, you are, Agent Scully. | 你说完了 史卡利探员 |
[31:50] | – Hello? – Mulder. | 你好 -穆德 |
[31:52] | Hello. | -嗨 |
[31:54] | You missed it. Not that it would have made a difference. | 你错过了 你说什么都没用了 |
[31:57] | – What happened? Where’s Skinner? – Out of a job. | -发生什么事了 史基纳在哪 -丢了工作 |
[32:00] | – They dismissed him? – He didn’t have a chance. | 他们解雇他了 他还有机会进行抗争 |
[32:04] | They used us. They used the X-Files. | 他利用我们做这些 对吗 他们利用X档案 |
[32:06] | – How’d you know? – Skinner’s been outmanoeuvred. | 你怎么知道 因为史基纳比他们技高一筹 |
[32:09] | They found a weakness and are exploiting it. | 他们发现一个弱点 就利用它 |
[32:11] | – Why? – To put us in check. | 为什么 让我们去调查 |
[32:13] | You remove Skinner and you weaken us. | 除去史基纳就削弱了我们 |
[32:15] | – What am I looking at? – The man that stole Skinner’s car… | 这是什么 这人昨晚偷了史肯那的车 |
[32:18] | ..And tried to kill his wife. | 还想杀他老婆 |
[32:21] | I don’t understand. Why | 但我不明白 |
[32:23] | orchestrate such an elaborate scheme to set him up? | 为什么精心编排这么一个骗局陷害他 |
[32:25] | – Why not kill him? – They tried that. | 为什么不直接杀了他 他们试过了 |
[32:28] | A second attempt would be too obvious, even for these thugs. | 即使是这些暴徒 第二步也太明显了 |
[32:32] | Skinner’s probably worth more | 让史基纳羞愧的活着比死 |
[32:34] | to them alive and disgraced than dead and buried. | 对他们更有利 |
[32:37] | – Who is this guy? – Danny couldn’t find anything on him. | 这人是谁 不知道 丹尼还找不到线索 |
[32:41] | – So how do we find him? – This guy is a pawn. | 我们怎么找到他 这人是个爪牙 |
[32:44] | – Pawns always make the first move. | 爪牙总会先行动的 |
[32:46] | – So he must have hired the prostitute. | 他一定收买了那个妓女 |
[32:56] | – What happened here? – Jumper. Happens whenever it rains. | 怎么回事 跳楼 在连续下两天雨的时候 |
[33:13] | He got to her first. | 他早我们一步 |
[33:18] | Mulder, look. | 穆德 你看 |
[33:25] | Usually there’d be something set up in the room. | 通常房里有些东西 |
[33:28] | To get pictures, tape, whatever. | 照片 磁带等等 |
[33:33] | Judy, we need you to identify somebody. | 茱迪 我们要你认一下一个人 |
[33:37] | Is this the man who hired Carina? | 是这人雇了卡里娜吗 |
[33:43] | – He said that nobody would get hurt. – He lied. | -他说没人会受伤害 -他骗人的 |
[33:46] | Skinner’s not the only person he set up. | 他不只要陷害史基纳一个人 |
[33:49] | – Are you saying he killed Carina? | 是他杀了卡里娜吗 |
[33:51] | – And Lorraine. He’s cleaning house. | 还有罗林 他正在清理证据 |
[33:54] | We need you to arrange a meeting. | 我们要你安排一次会面 |
[33:56] | I can’t. Lorraine’s the only one who ever really talked to him. | 不行 只有罗琳和他说过话 |
[34:00] | Unfortunately Lorraine can’t get to the phone right now. | 可惜 罗林打不了电话了 |
[34:04] | – Please don’t make me do this. | 请别让我干这事 |
[34:06] | – Look what he did to your friends. | 看他对你朋友都做了什么 |
[34:08] | We’re your only chance of coming out of this OK. | 这是我们是你唯一摆脱噩梦的机会 |
[34:11] | Mulder’s right. I’ll stay with you, | 你知道穆德是对的 如果你需要 |
[34:13] | if you want, until we take him into custody. | 我会一直和你呆在一起 直到抓到他 |
[34:17] | I want you to call him. | 我要你去打电话 |
[34:19] | Tell him you’re scared because we questioned you. | 告诉他你很害怕 因为我们来调查你 |
[34:22] | Tell him you want money to get out of town. | 告诉他你需要钱离开这里 |
[34:25] | You’ll meet him at the Ambassador Hotel bar. | 叫他来大使酒吧 |
[34:28] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[34:44] | This is Judy Fairly. You may not remember me, | 我是茱迪·费尔利 你也许不记得我了 |
[34:47] | but I work for Lorraine. | 我为罗林工作 |
[34:50] | One moment, please. | 等一下 |
[34:55] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[34:58] | Some FBI agents came to see me about what happened to Lorraine. | FBI的人来问我关于罗林的事 |
[35:02] | – What did you tell them? – Nothing. | -你说了什么 -没有说 |
[35:07] | I didn’t say anything. | 什么也没说 |
[35:11] | But they scared the hell out of me. | 但我很害怕 |
[35:15] | Look… I need some money. | 我需要钱 |
[35:19] | – That can be arranged. – Can you meet me? | 可以 能和我会面吗 |
[35:23] | – Where would you like to meet? – The Ambassador Hotel at… | 你想在哪见面 大使酒吧 |
[35:31] | – In an hour? – I’m close. I’ll see you in an hour. | 一小时后 我挂电话了 一小时后见 |
[36:02] | I had to tell you, Sharon, before anything else happens. | 我得告诉你 沙龙 在发生任何事情之前 |
[36:07] | I’m not signing those papers. | 我没会签那些文件 |
[36:11] | For a lot of reasons, most of them I’m just… | 很多原因 这些原因 |
[36:16] | ..Realising myself for the first time. | 让我第一次了解我自己 |
[36:27] | Some of the things I’ve seen. | 一些我见到的东西 |
[36:32] | The violence and the lies that I’ve witnessed men inflict on one another – | 我见到了一个又一个人被暴力和谎言折磨 |
[36:36] | I could never tell you that. | 我不能和你说 |
[36:42] | Not that I ever stopped believing in the work. | 我没有不相信这份事业 |
[36:45] | But there were contradictions that I couldn’t reconcile,… | 但有很多矛盾我不能解决 |
[36:49] | ..Which meant shutting down part of myself just to do my job. | 让我封闭部分自己 醉心于工作 |
[37:01] | I never told you what I should have told you. | 有些事我本该跟你说 |
[37:09] | That what really got me through each day was… | 让我每天都过得快活 |
[37:12] | ..Knowing that I’d be sleeping next to you that night. | 是因为你睡在我旁边 |
[37:16] | Knowing that I had a reason to wake up in the morning. | 你是我每天做事的活力 |
[37:32] | I’m not sure if you can even hear me now,… | 我不知道你有没有听到 |
[37:38] | ..Or if it even makes a difference to you any more. | 也不知道那对你有没有用 |
[37:46] | But I at least wanted you to know that. | 但至少我要让你知道 |
[38:00] | Sharon? | 沙龙… |
[38:09] | Somebody! | 有人吗 |
[38:43] | Listen to me. | 听我说… |
[39:22] | – Did you get him? – No. He hasn’t shown up yet. | 找到他了吗 他还没出现 |
[39:27] | – He should have been here 15 minutes ago. – What’s goin’ on? | -他十五分钟前就该到 -什么情况 |
[39:30] | Nothing. | 没有情况 |
[39:32] | Great. | -太好了 |
[39:34] | – Maybe it’s the rain. – | -也许是下雨吧 |
[39:36] | He isn’t about to let a little rain stop him. | 雨是不会阻止他的 |
[39:41] | Mulder, hang on a second. | 穆德 等一下 |
[39:43] | – Judy? – Scully, what’s going on? | -茱迪 -史卡利 怎么回事 |
[39:46] | Mulder, get up here right now. | 穆德 快上来 |
[39:49] | He’s upstairs. | 他在楼上 |
[39:56] | Judy? | 茱迪吗 |
[40:19] | – What the hell are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[40:20] | – I’m sorry. I called, but you didn’t answer. | 对不起 我叫你 你没有回答 |
[40:25] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[41:04] | – You OK? – Mm. | 你没事吧 |
[41:27] | – Sir? – Come in. | -长官 -进来 |
[41:31] | This is our report. You’ll see, | 这是我们的报告 |
[41:33] | though, that several questions remain unanswered. | 还有几个问题没有答案 |
[41:36] | The identity of the man I shot? | 不知道被我击中的人的身份 |
[41:39] | We ran his face and fingerprints | 他的外貌和指纹 |
[41:40] | through every database. There’s still no matches. | 在资料库里找不到 |
[41:43] | And we’re doing a dental-record search, | 我们也找了口腔的记录 |
[41:46] | but that’ll probably be a dead end too. | 还是一无所获 |
[41:49] | Regarding the other man, the telephone number we had for him… | 而另外一个人 |
[41:53] | ..Has been disconnected and there’s no record of an account. | 他的电话已经是空号 也没有银行账户 |
[41:56] | Don’t waste your time, Agent Scully. You won’t find him. | 别浪费时间了史卡利探员 你们找不到他的 |
[42:00] | Just get whatever forensic | 把所有 |
[42:02] | evidence you need off the body you have and bury it. | 从尸体得来的证据都销毁吧 |
[42:10] | – Is there a problem, Agent Mulder? | -还有问题吗 穆德探员 -是的 |
[42:12] | – There’s something else you’ll find missing. | 你还有点东西没回答 |
[42:16] | An explanation for how you knew to be at the hotel last night. | 你昨晚怎么会在那旅馆的 |
[42:21] | I was hoping you could fill in that item yourself. | 希望你自己把那内容填了 |
[42:26] | – I’m afraid I can’t. Not at this point in time. – Why not? | 不行 至少现在不行 为什么 |
[42:32] | Because whatever I believe may have happened,… | 因为我相信会发生的 |
[42:36] | – ..It has no place on an official report. | 是不可能把那写进报告里 |
[42:39] | – Well, then why don’t you just tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[42:42] | Off the record. | 私底下 |
[42:54] | If you’ll excuse me, I have some catching up to do. | 对不起 我还有些事要做 |
[42:57] | The OPC did a number on my office. | 职业行为的人把我这里弄得很乱 |
[43:02] | But I wanna thank you for the quick turnaround on this. | 我还是要感谢你扭转了事态 |