时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | All right, you bastard. | 好吧 混蛋 |
[00:38] | Evil,… ..rotten,… | 魔鬼 坏蛋 |
[00:43] | ..son of a… | 婊子养的 |
[00:57] | There you go. | 去死吧 |
[01:02] | Your killing days are over! | 你杀人的日子结束了 |
[01:29] | No! No! No! | 不 |
[01:45] | All right, sir. Put your hands in the air. | 好的 把手举起来 |
[01:49] | Keep ’em where I can see ’em. | 举到我能看到的地方 |
[01:57] | We got a call. You wanna tell us what you’re doin’ out here? | 我们接到报案 你在这里干什么 |
[02:07] | Sir? | 先生 |
[02:32] | Turn over! | 转身 把手给我 |
[02:36] | Damn amp-head! | 该死的大头 |
[02:40] | Oh, Lord. Jimmy, check this out. | 天啊 吉米 过来看看 |
[02:48] | Sarah? Sarah! | 莎拉 好的 |
[04:00] | Our blind date’s not off to a great start. | 第一次约会你就迟到可不是个好兆头啊 |
[04:02] | I’ve been waiting here nearly two hours. | 我在这里等了你两个钟头了 |
[04:04] | – I had to check you weren’t followed. | 我要确保没人跟踪你 |
[04:06] | – It’s just you, me and the drug dealers. | -就你和我和毒贩 |
[04:08] | This area’s always been known for its criminal element. | -这个地方 犯罪率很高 |
[04:12] | Especially when Congress is in session. | 特别是众议院召开会议期间 |
[04:17] | – What’s this? – Something you’ll wanna follow. | -这是什么 -你要跟进的案子 |
[04:23] | – Follow where? | 从哪里跟进 |
[04:24] | – That’s all I have for you. | 我只能给你这么多 |
[04:26] | What do you mean, that’s all you have? | 这句话什么意思 |
[04:28] | I get an anonymous e-mail to meet you here. | 我收到匿名电邮 让我到这里和你见面 |
[04:31] | I don’t know who you are or what you want. | 我不知道你是谁 也不知道你想要什么 |
[04:33] | I don’t have any obligation or desire to give you answers. | 我没义务也没有愿望回答你 |
[04:36] | – I’m not one of your sources. | 我不是你的线人 |
[04:38] | – Then you’re just a messenger boy? | 你只是送信而已 |
[04:41] | It’s late, Agent Mulder. Go home. Get some sleep. | 很晚了 穆德探员 回去睡觉吧 |
[04:44] | Who told you to contact me? | 谁叫你联系我 |
[04:46] | How do I know I’m not being played? | 谁知道是不是玩我 |
[04:49] | I guess you don’t. | 不会的 |
[04:52] | Well, you can go ahead and recycle that, then. | 好吧 你把这个带走 |
[04:55] | I’ve been asked to tell you: | 有人叫我告诉你的 |
[04:57] | you walk away from this, more people will die. | 你不管就有很多人死 |
[05:14] | 马里兰 布拉多克高地 弗雷德里克县精神病院 | |
[05:19] | Sorry I wasn’t here sooner, but the Beltway was a parking lot. | 对不起 我来迟了 环城高速成了停车场 |
[05:23] | – What’s going on? – Multiple homicide. | -什么案子 -多起谋杀案 很蹊跷 |
[05:26] | That’s Joseph Patnik. He murdered five people, | 他是约瑟夫·帕特尼克 杀了五个人 |
[05:29] | all of whom he insists was the same man. | 他说看到的都是同一个人 |
[05:31] | – What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:32] | – He claims he kept killing the same man. | 他说杀的是同一个人 |
[05:35] | – Does he have a history of mental illness? – Not that I know, | -他有精神病历史吗 -不知道 |
[05:38] | but I just got this case. | 我昨天才来接到这个案子 |
[05:40] | – What’s the X-File? | 那是X档案了 |
[05:41] | – In his neighbourhood, two weeks ago,… | 两星期前 在帕特尼克的社区… |
[05:43] | ..a baby-sitter attacked the two children she was minding. | 一个保姆攻击了她照看的两个儿童 |
[05:46] | She told police she thought they were wolves. | 她告诉警察 她以为他们是狼 |
[05:49] | – And police found no other motive? | 警察没有发现其他作案动机 |
[05:52] | – None so far, no. Agent Mulder? | -到目前为止 没有发现 -穆德探员 |
[05:54] | I’m Dr Stroman. | 我是斯特罗曼医生 |
[05:56] | – This is my partner, Special Agent Scully. | 这是我拍档史卡利探员 |
[05:58] | – You’re the physician in charge? | 这个病人受到指控了吗 |
[06:00] | They called me down from DC | 是的 他们把从华盛顿叫来 |
[06:01] | to develop a diagnosis for the court. | 做个清晰的诊断提交给法庭 |
[06:03] | – Have you? | 诊断了吗 |
[06:04] | – I wish I could say yes. | 我也想能诊断 |
[06:06] | – Has he been sedated? | 他服了镇静剂吗 |
[06:07] | – Heavy Thorazine,… ..but it only knocked him back a little. | 大量的氯丙嗪 但作用不大 |
[06:11] | He seems pretty manageable to me. | 我看他很好控制 |
[06:14] | It may be a form of organic delusional syndrome,… | 也许是器官幻想综合症 |
[06:17] | ..possibly due to methamphetamine abuse. | 可能是滥用慢性甲基苯丙胺的原因 |
[06:19] | But he is prone to outbursts. | 现在终于爆发了 |
[06:21] | – Who called you down on this case? | 谁叫你调查这起案子 |
[06:23] | – Dr Kahn, from Social Health Services. | 社会卫生服务部的凯恩医生 |
[06:25] | – Could we speak to him? | 我们能和他谈吗 |
[06:26] | – I don’t think he’s in today, but I can check. | 他今天不在 但我告诉他 |
[06:29] | Orderly! | 安静 |
[06:34] | Calm down, calm down. You’re gonna be all right. | 冷静 冷静 你会没事的 |
[06:38] | Easy | 没事的 |
[06:39] | – Yes, Dr Stroman. | 斯特罗曼医生 |
[06:40] | – Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[06:41] | lladoslav miriskovic ,personally ordered, | 拉多斯拉夫·米利科维奇个人下令 |
[06:44] | the rape and murder of thousands of innocent civilians… | 强奸和屠杀了数千名无辜平民 |
[06:46] | ..in war-torn regions of the former Yugoslavia. | 在前南斯拉夫饱受战争蹂躏的地区 |
[06:58] | You got this case last night. Where from? | 你说你昨晚接手这件案子 从哪里接到的 |
[07:00] | – An outside source. – Who? | -外部人提供的 -谁 |
[07:04] | This outside source, what’s his interest in this case? | 这个外部人 他为什么对这案子有兴趣 |
[07:07] | What does he want us to uncover? – I don’t know. | -为什么要我们来调查 -我不知道 |
[07:10] | – You’re not suspicious we’re being used? | 你不怀疑我们被利用 |
[07:12] | We’ve got bodies and confessed murderers. | 已经有死尸和凶手了 |
[07:15] | If we’re being used, it’s to find the connection. | 如果我们被利用 我们要找出之间的联系 |
[07:18] | That’s what I’m interested in. | 这是我感兴趣的 |
[07:40] | Isn’t this a school day? | 今天不用上学 |
[07:43] | – We didn’t cut. | 我们没逃课 |
[07:44] | – We got a pass. | 我们刚考完试 |
[07:45] | You got a pass to come in here and eat these people’s food and watch their TV? | 谁叫你们过来这里吃东西看电视的 |
[07:49] | – No. – Are we in trouble now? | -没有 -我们有麻烦吗 |
[07:52] | – How’d you get in here? | 你们怎么进来的 |
[07:53] | – The window. They leave it open for the cat. | 从留给猫的窗口进来的 |
[07:56] | Maybe you should head back to school. | 你们应该回学校去 |
[07:59] | No, no. Use the front door. | 不 走前门 |
[08:28] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[08:32] | Look at this. There must be hundreds of videos here. | 这里有很多录像带 |
[08:35] | Anything good? | 有什么好料吗 |
[08:37] | All I see are recordings of cable news shows. | 上面全是有线电视新闻 |
[08:40] | They’re all dated and in chronological order. | 它们按日期排列 |
[08:43] | That’s what Patnik was watching at the hospital when he went all wiggy. | 帕特尼克在医院时就是看了新闻发疯的 |
[08:47] | What if there’s some connection? | 这之中有没有什么联系 |
[08:49] | Between what he recorded and what he did? | 他所看所录所做的之间的联系 |
[08:51] | You’re the one who’s interested. | 你说感兴趣的 |
[09:20] | I just watched 36 hours of | 我看了36个小时的 |
[09:21] | Bernard Shaw and Bobby Batista. | 伯纳德·肖和博比·巴迪斯特 |
[09:23] | I’m about ready to kill somebody, too. | 我也想杀人了 |
[09:26] | I’m gonna show you something. | 我给你看些东西 |
[09:29] | These tapes are dated | 这些带子的日期是 |
[09:30] | April 19th, April 21st and April 23rd. | 4月19日 4月21日 4月23日 |
[09:32] | Each corresponds to a night that Patnik committed a murder. | 每个都和帕特尼克谋杀时日期相同 |
[09:36] | – What’s on the tapes? – Among other things,… | -上面有什么 -主要是 |
[09:39] | ..a one-hour special report on the atrocities in Bosnia. | 一个小时的波黑战争暴行特别报道 |
[09:42] | A report that prominently features Lladoslav Miriskovic. | 尤其是针对拉多斯拉夫·米里斯科维奇的报道 |
[09:46] | The same guy that started Patnik screaming in the psych ward? | 那家伙让帕特尼克在病房里狂叫 |
[09:50] | My guess is that once I review the tapes for the night that Patnik killed his wife,… | 我想帕特尼克杀她妻子的时候 |
[09:54] | ..I’ll find that report there as well. | 也是看这个新闻报道 |
[09:56] | You think that because he saw a war criminal on TV | 帕特尼克看了这个战犯的报道 |
[10:00] | he was inspired to murder people? | 被驱使去杀人的 |
[10:02] | Studies have linked violence on television | 近来研究显示电视上的暴力 |
[10:04] | to violent behaviour. | 会造成犯罪行为 |
[10:06] | Those studies assume that Americans are just empty vessels,… | 但这些研究是假设美国人是空罐子 |
[10:09] | ..ready to be filled with any idea fed to them, | 给他们灌输想法和想象 |
[10:12] | like Pavlov dogs, and go out and act on it. | 让他们像巴浦洛夫的狗 表现出一样的行为 |
[10:15] | They believe that the causal connections are there. | 但他们相信这之中一定有联系 |
[10:17] | The studies have also linked cow flatulence and the depletion of the ozone layer. | 还有研究把牛放屁和臭氧层变薄有关 |
[10:22] | You’re talking pseudo-science used to make political book. | 你说这些都是为了达到政治目的的伪科学 |
[10:25] | All I’m saying is that it’s clear that the programmes that Patnik watched… | 很明显帕特尼克是看了这些节目 |
[10:29] | ..somehow triggered his violent behaviour. | 而造成了他的犯罪行为 |
[10:32] | – How? – The doctor suggested amphetamine abuse. | 怎么样 医生说是滥用了安非他明 |
[10:35] | Maybe that, coupled with the disturbing television images, | 也许他把幻象和真实弄混了 |
[10:40] | pushed him over the edge. | 让他走上了极端 |
[10:41] | Television does not make a previously sane man go out and kill five people… | 看电视不会使一个本来正常的人 |
[10:45] | ..thinking they’re the same guy. | 杀了五个人是因为他认为是同一个人 |
[10:47] | Not even must-see TV could do that. | 即使是《必看电视》也不能让你那样 |
[10:49] | – OK. Then how do you explain it? | 那你怎么解释 |
[10:51] | – I can’t. Not yet. | 解释不了 |
[10:53] | – Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[10:55] | – I’m gonna get some sleep. | 我要睡一个觉 |
[10:57] | Looks like you could use some, too. | 你也去休息吧 |
[10:59] | No. I’m gonna watch the rest of these tapes. | 我要继续看 |
[11:02] | – Just out of curiosity. | 只是好奇而已 |
[11:04] | – You have fun. | 那好 |
[11:47] | No, she doesn’t. | 她没有 |
[13:44] | Before we go any further, i’d like to introduce– | 在我们开始前 我想介绍 |
[14:23] | Washer/dryer ! tell ’em about it, johnny. | 这款洗衣机 介绍一下 约翰 |
[14:25] | This beautiful washer/dryer– | 多漂亮的洗衣机 |
[14:28] | Scully? | 史卡利 |
[14:31] | – Yeah. – I just got a call. There’s been another murder. | -什么事 -接到电话 又一起谋杀案 |
[14:35] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好 稍等 |
[15:07] | It was less than an hour ago. | 发生在一小时前 |
[15:08] | It matches our pattern. A housewife gone berserk. | 这和我们的猜测相符 一个家庭主妇失控 |
[15:11] | The car’s been moved. Did you go out last night? | 车动过 你昨晚出去了吗 |
[15:14] | No. | 没有 |
[15:15] | I went out and I got a paper this morning. Why? | 我今早去买了份报纸 怎么了 |
[15:20] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:21] | Let’s go see the crime scene. | 我们去看现场 |
[15:38] | – That’s all the information I have. – OK. Thanks, Detective. | -我就知道这么多 长官 -谢谢 探长 |
[15:41] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:43] | I talked to the detective in charge. | 刚和负责案子的探长聊过 |
[15:44] | The shooter’s name is Helene Riddock, age 42. | 凶手的名字叫海伦·瑞达克 42岁 |
[15:47] | – They took her to county lockup. | 已经把她关起来了 |
[15:49] | – What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:50] | She claims she looked out the window and saw her husband in the hammock… | 她声称从窗口看见她丈夫和 |
[15:54] | ..with a blonde. | 一个金发女郎在吊床上 |
[15:57] | – That blonde? | 那就是金发女朗 |
[15:58] | – He was only taking a nap with his dog. | 是的 他只是和狗在一起 |
[16:02] | Mrs Riddock swears she looked out… | 但瑞达克太太却看见 |
[16:04] | ..and saw her husband in the hammock with a blonde woman. | 丈夫和金发女郎在吊床上 |
[16:07] | She killed him because she thought he was cheating on her? | 她以为她丈夫出轨而杀了他 |
[16:10] | This isn’t her husband. | 这还不是她丈夫 |
[16:12] | Her husband’s a long-haul trucker. | 她丈夫是货车司机 |
[16:14] | He’s out of town. This is, uh… Mr John Gilnitz. | 他出城十天了 这是约翰·杰尼特斯先生 |
[16:17] | It’s her next-door neighbour. | 是她邻居 |
[16:19] | She didn’t even have the right back yard. | 她连自己的院子都没分清楚 |
[16:22] | Helene Riddock lives over here. | 海伦住在这里 |
[16:27] | – Scully? | 史卡利 |
[16:28] | – Yeah, let’s check it out. | 我们去检查一下 |
[16:31] | One of my favourites. He is so cute… | 这是我喜欢的 他很可爱 |
[16:35] | The Little Traveler is | “小旅行家” 你在百货大楼 |
[16:37] | normally 129.99… | 看到的价格是129.99美元 |
[16:40] | A thing of beauty is a joy for ever. | 漂亮东西可带来永远快乐 |
[16:42] | What do you think, Scully? | 你在想什么 史卡利 |
[16:44] | I think television plays a large part in both of these murderers’ lives. | 电视在这两桩谋杀起很大作用 |
[16:48] | As it does in almost every American home, | 每个家庭都看电视 |
[16:51] | but television does not equal violence. | 也没见都发生了暴力 |
[16:54] | Unless you consider | 不管别人怎么说 |
[16:55] | bad taste an act of violence. | 除非自己对暴力有特殊的爱好 |
[17:00] | More tapes. | 很多录像带 |
[17:11] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[17:30] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[17:39] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! | 嗨 |
[18:24] | – Mulder, what are you doing? | 穆德 你在干什么 |
[18:26] | – I’m coming down. | 我就下来 |
[18:27] | What is it ? | 那是什么 |
[18:28] | some kind of cable trapper scrambler… | 好像是电视干扰器 |
[18:30] | Running from the pole into the house. | 安在这个洞里 |
[18:32] | Maybe it’s a job for Special Agent Pendrall. | 也许这是科学犯罪实验室的潘佐尔探员的工作 |
[18:35] | – Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:36] | – Want it analysed? | 你想把它分析一下吗 |
[18:38] | Yeah, I’ll do it. | 我看一下 |
[18:43] | It makes more sense for you to interview Helene Riddock. | 你去审问海伦·瑞达克 |
[18:46] | Get her version of it. Maybe she knows what this thing is. | 看看她说的版本 也许她知道些东西 |
[18:52] | – Is there a problem with that? | 有什么问题吗 |
[18:54] | – No, that’s… that’s fine. | 好吗 |
[18:56] | Stay in touch. | 再见 |
[19:05] | It looks like a video trap for blocking premium cable channels. | 好像是阻止有线频道播放的 |
[19:09] | – What does it block? | 它要阻止什么 |
[19:10] | – It doesn’t seem to block anything. | 好像没有阻止什么 |
[19:12] | – What does it do? | 那它有什么用 |
[19:13] | – Glad you asked. | 很高兴你问到 |
[19:15] | I bet all you guys were officers in the audiovisual club in high school, huh? | 你们参加过高中的声影俱乐部吗 |
[19:23] | This is the straight feed off our bars-and-tone generator. | 这是从我们彩条和音调放大器反射出来的 |
[19:27] | And here they are as attenuated through the device. | 而这个装置把彩条和音调给减弱了 |
[19:30] | – Looks the same. | 好像一样 |
[19:31] | – That’s what you’d think. | 这是你的想法 |
[19:33] | We couldn’t discern any difference, | 我们识别不出有什么不同 |
[19:35] | not until we compared them on the oscilloscope. | 除非通过示波器 |
[19:40] | – It still looks the same. | 还是一样 |
[19:42] | – Hold onto your hat, dude. | 坐稳 兄弟 |
[19:50] | – We have touchdown. | 我们找到了 |
[19:52] | – So they’re different. | 有这个 |
[19:55] | – So? They’re different. | 这就是不同 |
[19:56] | – You know the way television works. | 你知道电视的原理 |
[19:59] | Yeah. You click it on, you have a picture. | 当然 按下开关就有图像 |
[20:01] | It’s a rapid series of still pictures fired against the tube. | 就是一系列图像通过显像管显示出来 |
[20:05] | There’s something nonstandard here. | 这就是不正常的地方 垂直消隐间隙 |
[20:07] | Information is being added into the spaces between the still pictures. | 上面可以加一些信息 |
[20:11] | – What kind of information? – We don’t know. | -什么信息 -我们不知道 |
[20:14] | This is all we do with this equipment. | 对这个设备我们就了解这些 |
[20:16] | Can’t you take it apart? | 能把它拆开吗 |
[20:18] | Not without destroying it. | 这样会毁了它的 |
[20:20] | That’s by design. An amazingly sophisticated design. | -经过设计的 -很复杂的设计 |
[20:23] | All we can say for sure is… | 我们只能说… |
[20:24] | This device is emitting a signal. | 这东西在发射信号 |
[20:42] | – Mulder. | 是我 |
[20:43] | – Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[20:45] | I was about to call you. I’m on my way back. | 正想打电话给你 我正往回赶 |
[20:48] | You may have been right. At least partly. | 你有一部分是对的 史卡利 |
[20:51] | I think a foreign signal is being introduced into these homes through the television set. | 这些人的电视被引入了别的信息 |
[20:57] | – Scully, are you there? – I’m here. | -你在那吗 -我在 |
[20:59] | I think they may be running some kind of test. | 他们在进行某些测试 |
[21:04] | – Scully, did you hear what I just said? | 史卡利 听到我说的吗 |
[21:06] | – So you had it analysed? | 那你把它分析了吗 |
[21:08] | Yeah. | 分析了 |
[21:11] | I just talked to Agent Pendrall. | 我和潘佐尔探员聊过 |
[21:13] | He said that you never showed up. | 他说你没出现 |
[21:15] | I didn’t take it over to Pendrall. | 我没有交给潘佐尔 |
[21:17] | Then where were you? | 那你给谁了 |
[21:19] | I’d rather talk about it when we get on a land line. | 稍后见面告诉你好吗 |
[21:22] | We’ve dealt with these kind of people before. | 我们对付过这种人 |
[21:24] | We know what they can do. | 我们知道他的能力 |
[21:26] | – What was that? | 那是什么 |
[21:27] | – What was what? | 什么 |
[21:28] | There. That noise. | 那噪音 |
[21:33] | – Scully, is there something wrong? | 史卡利 有什么不妥吗 |
[21:35] | – Mulder… | 穆德 |
[21:36] | Mulder, who’s listening…? | 穆德 谁在听… |
[21:39] | Scully, I’m gonna be right there. | 史卡利 听着 我就过去 |
[21:41] | Don’t go anywhere. Scully… | 你别走 |
[24:13] | Get back! Call the police! | 快报警 |
[24:18] | Scully! Scully! | 史卡利 |
[24:50] | – Hello? | 喂 |
[24:51] | – Mrs Scully, hi. It’s Fox Mulder. | 史卡利太太 我是福克斯·穆德 |
[24:54] | – What’s the matter? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[24:55] | – I was hoping that you’d heard from Dana. | 你有没听到你女儿的消息 |
[24:58] | – No. Has something happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[24:59] | – I’m not exactly sure. | 我也不知道 |
[25:01] | There’s… there’s some confusion here. | 呃 这事有点迷糊 |
[25:06] | – She’s missing. | 她失踪了 |
[25:07] | – What do you mean, “missing”? | 你什么意思 她失踪了 |
[25:09] | Well, she ran off last night. Um… | 她昨晚不知跑去哪了 |
[25:13] | We… we’re looking for her as best we can, | 我们在尽力找他 |
[25:15] | but we are a little concerned. Oh, my God. | -但我们有点担心 -天啊 |
[25:19] | I hate to do this to you, but I gotta hang up on you right now. | 遗憾告诉你这些 我有事要挂了 |
[25:23] | – Would you please tell me what’s wrong? | 福克斯 能告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[25:25] | – I’ll call you as soon as I know something. | 我要挂电话了 一有消息就告诉你 |
[25:28] | Sir, can I have a word with you? | 长官 我能和你谈一下吗 |
[25:30] | This is being conducted as if we’re seeking an escaped convict. | 我们好像追捕逃犯一样的部署 |
[25:34] | I share your concern for Agent Scully. | 穆德 我也很着急史卡利 |
[25:36] | But she fired four rounds at you and an unarmed civilian. | 但她向你和那个市民开枪 |
[25:39] | I know, but these officers should be instructed not to confront her. | 应该告诉警察找到了她 别和她对抗 |
[25:43] | – What would you have them do? | 那你要他们怎么办 |
[25:44] | just to keep an eye on her until i can get there. | 看着她 等我过去 |
[25:45] | – I think I can get her to listen to me. | 我想她能听我的 |
[25:47] | – She didn’t listen to you last night. | 她昨晚就没有 |
[25:48] | That’s because she’s not responsible for her own actions. | 那是因为她不知道自己在干什么 |
[25:49] | – She’s suffering from a paranoid psychosis. | 她患了某种偏执性精神病 |
[25:53] | – Brought on by what? | 什么原因造成的 |
[25:54] | – I can’t explain the exact mechanism,… | 我也解释不清 |
[25:56] | ..but it’s linked to | 但它和我们从犯罪现场找到的 |
[25:57] | certain video tapes that we recovered from a crime scene. | 录像带有关 |
[26:00] | – Video tapes? – They contain an electronic signal… | -录像带 -录像带包含电子信号 |
[26:03] | ..that somehow induces violent behaviour. | 可以引起暴力行为 |
[26:06] | – Do you have any proof of this? | 你有证据吗 |
[26:09] | – I’m working on that. | 我正在找 |
[26:10] | Whatever the reason, the fact remains that she is armed and dangerous. | 无论怎样 史卡利现在身上有枪 很危险 |
[26:14] | I suggest you marshal whatever resources | 我建议你动用所有资源 |
[26:17] | you have to make sure you find her first. | 一定要确保先找到她 |
[26:50] | – Mulder. – We got something off that tape… ..you found in Scully’s room. | 我们从史卡利家里的录像带搜出点东西 |
[26:55] | – What is it? – Something interesting. | -是什么 -很有趣的东西 |
[26:57] | But we don’t wanna talk about it over the phone. Big Brother may be listening. | 但我们不想在电话上谈 有人窃听 |
[27:13] | Here’s the tape Scully was reviewing last night. | 这是史卡利昨晚看的带子 |
[27:16] | – We scanned samples of it onto disk. | 我对它进行扫描 |
[27:18] | – Digitised it. | 进行数字化处理 |
[27:19] | Using some interpolating freeware we pulled off the Net, | 用我们从网上下载的内插的免费软件 |
[27:21] | we blanked out visible frames. | 我们看到了看不见的帧 |
[27:25] | What am I looking at? | 这些是什么 |
[27:27] | This is the signal your cable-trap device was emitting. | 这是你的电视干扰器实际发送的信息 |
[27:30] | We slowed it down significantly. | 我们放慢速度 |
[27:32] | It’s designed to cycle at 15 flashes a second, | 它的设计是每秒内15次… |
[27:35] | to induce “the photic driving response”. | 产生叫做光驱动反应 |
[27:38] | – Bring it home, boys. | 讲简单点 伙计 |
[27:39] | – It stimulates electrical activity in the brain. | 这仪器能刺激脑电波的活动 |
[27:42] | Studies have shown a correlation between… | 科学研究已显示了潜意识的影响 |
[27:45] | ..heightened suggestibility and the manipulation of this response. | 是和对反应的暗示和操纵有联系的 |
[27:49] | – Mind control? – 57 channels of it. | -意识控制 -有57个频道可以操控它 |
[27:51] | Tachistoscopic images – like they used to sell popcorn at the movies. | 速示视觉 就像他们在电影院卖爆米花一样 |
[27:55] | Russian and American scientists | 美国和俄国科学家 |
[27:57] | work with them. | 都为此研究了几十年 |
[27:58] | – Not to mention Madison Avenue. | 别提麦迪逊大街的广告人 |
[27:59] | – The naked lady in the ice cube. | 冰块里的裸体女人 |
[28:02] | – One of my personal favourites. | 我最喜欢之一 |
[28:04] | – Why wasn’t I affected? | 为什么我不受影响 |
[28:06] | That’s the one thing we haven’t figured out yet. | 我们也不知道 |
[28:10] | This, uh… subliminal signal, could colour be a factor in it? | 这个潜意识信号会不会受颜色的影响 |
[28:17] | – Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[28:17] | – I’m red-green colour-blind. | 我是红绿盲 |
[28:19] | His inability to perceive red could render him immune to the psychotropic effects. | 色盲让他不受精神暗示的影响 |
[28:23] | but why design a color-dependent signal ? | 为什么要设立一个颜色保护信号 |
[28:26] | Why not ? red-green colorblind– mulder. | -为什么不 红绿色盲 -穆德 |
[28:28] | That’s only a small percentage of the male population. | 在这男性中占很小比例 |
[28:30] | Which still leaves the vast majority vulnerable to its effects. | 很大一部分都受它的影响 |
[28:34] | – I’ll be right there. – What happened? | -我就来 -发生什么事 |
[28:38] | Maryland State Police. They think they’ve found Scully. | 马里兰州警察发现史卡利 |
[28:42] | Is she OK? | 她怎么样了 |
[28:44] | No. Um… | 不好… |
[28:47] | They think maybe I should come down and ID the body. | 他们要我去辨认尸体 |
[28:52] | 弗里德里克县太平间 下午6点21分 | |
[29:21] | – Get in. – I can’t talk to you right now. | 上车 我现在没有时间和你说谈 |
[29:23] | Get in before you get us both killed. | 他们在监视你 快上车 免得我们被杀 |
[29:25] | – Interesting term. My partner may be dead. | 还有我更关心的事情 我的拍档可能死了 |
[29:28] | – It’s not my concern. | 那不关我的事 |
[29:29] | The hell it isn’t! We’re here because of you. | 怎么不关 我们来这都是因为你 |
[29:32] | – Keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[29:33] | – Who do you work for? | 你是谁 为谁工作 |
[29:35] | We’re wasting time. | 别浪费时间 |
[29:36] | They’re destroying the evidence. | 在你找拍档的时候 他们在破坏证据 |
[29:39] | – Who? – Just follow the evidence. | -谁 -跟踪证据 |
[29:41] | If you don’t, by tomorrow the responsible parties will be out of your reach. | 要不 明天的局势不是你能控制的了 |
[30:03] | A state highway patrolman found the body off a rural highway | 州高速公路巡警发现的尸体 |
[30:07] | at approximately 2 p.m. | 大约是中午两点 |
[30:09] | Nude, shot in the forehead. | 裸体 前额中弹 |
[30:15] | – Are you ready? – Let me do that. | -准备好了吗 -我看一下 |
[30:37] | It’s not her. – Somebody has to call her mother. | 不是她 通知她的母亲 |
[30:41] | – We tried. We weren’t able to reach her. | 我们试过但联系不了她 |
[30:44] | She’s not answering her phone? | 也不接电话 |
[31:04] | – Mrs Scully, is she here? | 史卡利太太 她在吗 |
[31:06] | – Uh, no. | 不在 |
[31:08] | – You haven’t been answering your phone. | 你没接电话 |
[31:10] | – When I hear from her, I’ll call you. | 我一有她消息就给你电话 |
[31:13] | – I need to see her. | 我要见她 |
[31:14] | – Fox, please go away. Go away! | 福克斯 请快走吧 |
[31:22] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[31:24] | Dana, put down the gun! | 黛娜 把枪放下 |
[31:27] | – I’m here to help you, Scully. | 我是来帮你的 史卡利 |
[31:29] | – I told you, Mom. He’s here to kill me. | 我告诉你 妈 他是来杀我 |
[31:32] | I’m on your side. | 我是支持你的 你是知道的 |
[31:33] | Put it down, Dana. | 把枪放下 黛娜 |
[31:34] | Scully, listen to me carefully. You don’t know it, | 史卡利 你要小心听好 你不知道 |
[31:37] | but you’re sick,… ..with the same thing that drove those other people to murder. | 你患了和那些犯了谋杀案的人的病 |
[31:42] | – Whatever you think may be happening… | 无论你认为发生了什么 |
[31:44] | – Just step back. | 退后 |
[31:47] | Dana, you’re not yourself. He’s telling you the truth. | 黛娜 你变了个人 那是真话 |
[31:51] | It’s not the truth, Mom. | 不是真话 妈 |
[31:54] | He’s lied to me from the beginning. | 他一开始就骗我 |
[31:56] | He never trusted me. | 他从不信任我 |
[31:58] | Scully, you are the only one I trust. | 史卡利 你是我唯一信任的 |
[32:01] | You’re in on it. | 你参与了 |
[32:04] | You’re one of them. | 你是他们一员 |
[32:07] | You’re one of the people who abducted me. | 你参与绑架我 |
[32:10] | You put that thing in my neck! You killed my sister! | 你在我脖子装了东西 你杀了我姐姐 |
[32:17] | – That’s not true, Dana. – It is! | -不是那样的 -是那样的 |
[32:20] | – I want you to listen to me. – Mom, get out of the way! | -听我说 -妈 走开 |
[32:23] | You trust me, don’t you? | 你不相信我吗 |
[32:27] | You know that I would never hurt you. | 你知道我不会伤害你 |
[32:30] | That I would never let anybody hurt you. | 我不会让任何人伤害你 |
[32:34] | That’s why you came here, isn’t it? | 所以你才会来这里 对吗 |
[32:36] | You’re safe here. | 这儿很安全 |
[32:39] | Put the gun down, Dana. | 把枪放下 |
[32:51] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[33:06] | Dr. monsignor. | 蒙西医生 |
[33:07] | 乔治敦东北医疗中心 5月2日下午1点43分 | |
[33:25] | How are you feeling? | 怎么样了 |
[33:29] | Ashamed. | 丢脸 |
[33:33] | I was so sure, Mulder. | 我太肯定了 穆德 |
[33:36] | I saw things and I heard things and… | 我看到了 听到了 |
[33:40] | It was just like the world was turned upside down. | 世界像翻转了一样 |
[33:44] | Everybody was out to get me. | 人人都要来杀我 |
[33:46] | Now you know how I feel most of the time. | 你知道我的感受了 |
[33:50] | – I thought you were gonna kill me. | 我以为你要来杀我 |
[33:52] | – I’m not surprised. | 我不吃惊 |
[33:55] | I did some checking. | 我查了一下 |
[33:57] | Joseph Patnik thought he was murdering a Bosnian war criminal,… | 约瑟夫·帕特尼克以为他杀的是波黑战犯 |
[34:00] | ..a man the media described as a modern-day Hitler. | 被媒体形容为现代希特勒 |
[34:03] | – Patnik’s parents were Holocaust survivors. | 原来 帕特尼克的父母是大屠杀的幸存者 |
[34:06] | – I’m not following. Helene Riddock was scared | -我不明白 -海伦·瑞达克害怕 |
[34:09] | her husband would be unfaithful. | 她丈夫背叛她 |
[34:11] | You see a pattern here? What if this video signal | 你看到规律了吗 这些视频信号 |
[34:14] | turned these people’s anxieties… ..into some kind of dementia? | 把人的焦虑变成失智的行为 |
[34:18] | A virtual reality of their own worst nightmares. | 这只是他们的恶梦而已 |
[34:21] | Like me thinking that you’d betray me. | 就像我怕你背叛我一样 |
[34:25] | I was so far gone, Mulder, I thought that you had gone to the other side. | 我迷失很深 穆德 你以为你不和我在一起了 |
[34:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:30] | The man who smokes all those cigarettes,… | 那个抽烟很多的肺痨鬼 |
[34:32] | ..I was sure that I saw the two of you sitting in your car in the motel parking lot. | 我确信看见你和他在停车场里 |
[34:37] | You were reporting to him. | 你正在和他说话 |
[34:39] | You handed him a video tape. | 并把磁带交给他 |
[34:43] | It was crazy. | 我疯了 |
[34:45] | – Uh, maybe not. – What do you mean? | -也许不 -什么意思 |
[34:48] | – Somebody’s behind this. | 有人在幕后操作 我们不知道是谁 |
[34:50] | – You think it could be him? – I don’t know. | -你认为是他 -我不知道 |
[34:55] | Why don’t you try to get some rest? | 你好好休息一下 |
[35:05] | Dr Lorenz. Agent Mulder. | -洛伦佐医生 -穆德探员 |
[35:07] | I was about to check in on your partner. | 我检查了你的拍档 |
[35:10] | What treatment have you outlined for Agent Scully? | 你打算怎么治疗史卡利探员 |
[35:13] | Nothing more than bed rest. | 在床上休息就行了 |
[35:14] | We still don’t know what brought this on. | 我们仍不知发生了什么 |
[35:17] | There’s nothing medically wrong with her. | 她身体没问题 |
[35:19] | – That didn’t seem to be the case last night. – No, it wasn’t. | -和昨晚的案子不一样 -是的 |
[35:23] | It’s got me puzzled. | 让我有点疑惑 |
[35:25] | Her MRI was negative, | 她的磁共振成阴性 |
[35:27] | but the spinal tap revealed high levels of seratonin in her brain. | 但脊椎抽液显示她的大脑血清素高 |
[35:30] | Would that account for her strange behaviour? | 这就是她行为异常的原因 |
[35:32] | High seratonin levels have been associated with mania. | 血清素高会导致狂躁 |
[35:36] | But the good news is, as of this afternoon, | 好消息是 今天下午 |
[35:39] | her levels are pretty much back to normal. | 她的血清素恢复正常水平 |
[35:44] | Dr Lorenz, uh… | 洛伦佐医生 |
[35:45] | would you have made a diagnosis of | 你能不能检测一下史卡利 |
[35:47] | amphetamine abuse… | 是否滥用安非他命 |
[35:48] | ..for someone in that condition? | 她的血清素高 |
[35:50] | Not given her seratonin levels. That wouldn’t make any sense. | 不 绝对不可能检测 |
[35:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:00] | Braddock Heights. | 布拉多克高地 |
[36:02] | I need the number for the Frederick County Psychiatric Hospital, please. | 我要弗雷德里克县精神病院的电话号码 |
[36:09] | – Ward three. | 3号病房 |
[36:10] | – This is Fox Mulder with the FBI. | 我是福克斯·穆德 联邦探员 |
[36:13] | I need to talk to Dr Stroman. | 我想和斯特罗曼医生谈谈 |
[36:15] | I’m sorry, he’s no longer here. | 对不起 斯特罗曼医生不在这里了 |
[36:18] | I believe he returned to Washington. | 他回华盛顿去了 |
[36:19] | – You know where I can reach him? – i’m not sure. | -怎么和他联系 -我不太清楚 |
[36:21] | – He left us a local number. It’s around here somewhere. | 他留了一个当地的电话号码给我们 |
[36:28] | Is it 555-0135? | 是555-0135吗 |
[36:30] | – That’s it. | 是的 |
[36:31] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:36] | You want me to go first this time? | 这次你想让我先进去吗 |
[36:38] | Damn straight. | 太对了 |
[36:48] | I haven’t had a chance to clean the room yet. | 我还没时间清理这里 |
[36:50] | He just checked out. | 他刚结账 |
[36:52] | But with all the excitement, | 结账这么爽快 |
[36:54] | I don’t blame him. | 我不会怪他 |
[37:01] | Do you charge for local calls. of course. | 你对打出的电话作了记录吗 当然有 |
[37:03] | – then you’d have a record of all calls made from here ? | 那你记录了这里打出的电话吗 |
[37:04] | – I’ll get it for you. | 我去拿 |
[37:06] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:18] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[37:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:34] | Danny, it’s Mulder. | 嗨 丹尼 我是穆德 |
[37:35] | I need you to check a number. | 你帮我查一个电话号码 |
[39:05] | – That’s what he told me, Stroman. | 斯特罗曼 他就告诉我那些 |
[39:07] | – Then where is he? | 他在哪 |
[39:08] | He said he’d be here. | 他说会来这 |
[39:10] | – He’ll be here. | 他会来的 |
[39:11] | – It’s almost seven o’clock. | 快七点了 我等不了这么久 |
[39:20] | There’s no sign of him. | 没见到他 |
[39:59] | You’re too late, Agent Mulder. | 你太迟了 穆德探员 |
[40:03] | Now that you’ve destroyed all the evidence. | 你已经毁掉了所有证据 |
[40:05] | You were told this would happen. you made your choice. | 已经告诉你会发生这一切 你做了选择 |
[40:08] | – I just didn’t know I was working for you. | 我还不知道是为你工作 |
[40:10] | – I had no alternative. I was being watched. | 我别无选择 我被紧密监视 |
[40:13] | I couldn’t risk compromising myself. | 我不想拿自己的命去冒险 |
[40:15] | Why kill them if you wanted them exposed? | 那你想我曝光他们为什么杀了他们 |
[40:17] | Those were always my orders. | 那是我的命令 |
[40:20] | I was just hoping you’d get to them first. | 我原希望你先找到他们 |
[40:23] | And uncover what? Were they trying | 揭露什么 他们想做什么 |
[40:24] | to manipulate people’s behaviour? | 想控制人的行为 |
[40:26] | Influence their decisions? What to buy? Who to vote for? | 改变他们的决策过程 买什么 投票给谁 |
[40:29] | You think they’ll stop at commerce and politics? | 你以为他们就此罢手吗 |
[40:35] | Where will they stop? | 他们怎样才罢手 |
[40:38] | – That’s where you failed, Mulder. | 这是你的失误 穆德 |
[40:40] | – Don’t lay this off on me! You pulled me into this | 别把责任推到我身上 你让我陷入这样的境地 |
[40:42] | because you didn’t have the courage to reveal the truth yourself! | 因为你自己不敢去揭露真相 |
[40:46] | – Feel better now? – You’re a coward! | -感觉好点了吗 -你是个懦夫 |
[40:48] | You feed me scraps of information, | 你躲在阴暗处 你提供一些边枝末节 |
[40:51] | hoping that I can piece it together! | 希望我能把他们拼凑起来 |
[40:52] | You’ve made me risk my life, you’ve risked my partner’s life. | 你让我和我拍档冒险 |
[40:56] | You never risk your own! | 而自己却逍遥自在 |
[41:05] | You’re not walking away from this. | 你不能一走了之 |
[41:09] | You’re risking your life right now. | 你现在是在冒险 |
[41:17] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[41:19] | This is your success? Killing me? | 杀了我 你就成功了吗 |
[41:24] | The truth is… you need me, Agent Mulder. | 你需要我 穆德探员 |
[41:50] | – This is your final report, Agent Mulder? | 这就是你最后的报告 穆德探员 |
[41:53] | – Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[41:54] | I see more questions here than I do answers. | 里面的问题多过答案 |
[41:57] | You don’t know who manufactured it | 你不知道是谁制造那个设备的 |
[41:59] | or what its purpose was. | 也不知道目的是什么 |
[42:00] | No, sir. | 是的 |
[42:06] | – Agent Scully, welcome back. | 史卡利探员 欢迎回来 |
[42:07] | – i’m sorry i’m late. – I just got back from the document section. | 很抱歉 我迟到了 我刚从档案室来 |
[42:10] | What did you find out about the two dead men? | 有穆德发现那两名死者的情况吗 |
[42:13] | The cable company employee had no criminal record. | 那个有线公司职员 没有犯罪记录 |
[42:16] | In fact, there was nothing remarkable about him whatsoever. | 实际上 也没有什么很特别的 |
[42:19] | We found | 我们发现了 |
[42:20] | the medical licence under the name “Dr Henry Stroman” | 一个”斯特罗曼医生”的行医执照 |
[42:23] | in Falls Church, Virginia. | 在弗吉尼亚州 福斯教堂 |
[42:25] | He died in 1978. | 他死于1978年 |
[42:27] | What about the killer? | 凶手是谁 |
[42:30] | He remains an unknown subject. | 不知道他的身份 |
[43:04] | Have you completed your work? | 工作完成了吗 |
[43:06] | All the personnel and hardware have been removed, | 所有证据都被除去 |
[43:09] | but Mulder still has a device. | 还有一个设备在穆德手里 |
[43:11] | Well, it proves nothing. | 这没什么 |
[43:14] | What about, uh… Mulder’s source? | 告诉穆德消息的那个人呢 |
[43:17] | He’s been eliminated. | 他消失了 |
[43:20] | And his source? | 他的线人呢 |
[43:23] | Who’s he working with? | 他和谁一起工作 |
[43:26] | That person remains unknown. | 不知道 |