时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | “We’ve given your grievances | 我们可以舒缓 |
[00:09] | a lot of consideration.” | 你心中的郁闷 |
[00:11] | “No. Don’t think | 是的 但不 |
[00:12] | you’re not expendable.” | 别以为你不可替代 |
[00:15] | He never once said I was doing a good job. | 他从没说我干得好 |
[00:18] | All my hard work… | 我一直努力工作 |
[00:21] | Nobody ever stuck up for me. | 没人支持我 |
[00:24] | They were all treated special. | 他们认为自己很特别 |
[00:28] | Nobody moves! | 大家别动 |
[00:31] | Everybody stays! | 所有人站住 |
[00:33] | Shut up! I said shut up! | 闭嘴 我说闭嘴 |
[00:37] | Now, listen to me, everyone. Listen to me. | 听我说 所有人听我说 |
[00:40] | OK, the children can go. | 好 儿童可以走 |
[00:42] | Everybody else… Nobody moves. | 其他人不准动 |
[00:45] | We need the police, quick. | 帮我报警 快点 |
[00:47] | I said nobody else moves. | 听到没有 所有人不准动 |
[00:59] | Come on! | 快点 |
[01:01] | Please don’t harm anyone. | 请别伤任何人 |
[01:04] | Get away. I’ll shoot. | 走开 我要开枪了 |
[01:06] | You’re frightening these people. | 你吓着大家了 |
[01:08] | I’ll do it. | 我会开枪的 |
[01:09] | Hey! I will do it. | 嗨 我会开枪的 |
[01:11] | They’ve done nothing to you. | 他们没有对不起你 |
[01:14] | Oh, you don’t know. | 你不明白 |
[01:17] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[01:20] | I am not a loser. | 我不是一个屌丝 |
[01:22] | No, you’re not. | 当然不是 |
[01:25] | They made me do it. | 他们让我干的 |
[01:28] | They made me. | 他们逼我的 |
[01:31] | But you’re not going to do it. | 但你不想这样 |
[01:35] | [Woman]Can you belive this? | 真不敢相信 |
[01:37] | You’re gonna show them. | 快去告诉他们 |
[01:41] | You’re gonna show them. | 你要告诉他们 |
[01:53] | No! | 不 |
[02:13] | I’m gonna die. | 我要死了 |
[02:14] | Nobody’s going to die. | 没人会死 |
[03:22] | All right, folks, clear. | 大家闪开 |
[03:26] | Move back. Move back now. | 后退 现在后退 |
[03:28] | Sorry.Back.Back,Please | 对不起 请后退 |
[03:40] | Where are the wounded? | 伤者呢 |
[03:41] | -What? -I’m F.B.I | -什么 -我是联邦探员 |
[03:42] | Where are the people who were shot? | 受伤的人呢 |
[03:43] | Everybody’s inside. | 所有人在里面 |
[03:44] | But you aren’t gonna find any wounded. | 没人受伤 |
[03:48] | You the first medic on the scene? | 你是最先赶到的医护人员吗 |
[03:49] | Yes,Sir! | 是的 |
[03:50] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[03:51] | It doesn’t make sense. We got a | 我也不清楚 |
[03:52] | call that there’d been a shooting. | 我们接到电话 |
[03:54] | One man down. | 至少有一人受伤 |
[03:55] | But when we got here, | 但我们来到时 |
[03:57] | there wasn’t a damn thing to do. | 却一个伤者都没有 |
[04:01] | I’m Agent Scully. I wanna | 我是FBI的史卡利探员 |
[04:03] | talk to somebody who can tell me what happened. | 我想问一下到底怎么回事 |
[04:06] | I can say | 我可以告诉你 |
[04:07] | what I saw. | 我看到的 |
[04:08] | But I don’t think there’s | 但我想没人能告诉你 |
[04:09] | a man here who can tell you what happened. | 发生了什么 |
[04:11] | What did you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[04:12] | Maybe you should talk to this man. | 你和这个 |
[04:14] | He was one of the ones shot. | 中弹的人说吧 |
[04:17] | You were shot? | 你中弹了 |
[04:19] | Right here. Right in the stomach. | 打中这里 胃部 |
[04:23] | I felt the bullet enter me, | 我感觉到子弹穿进去 |
[04:24] | and the next thing I remember was being on the floor. | 接着我倒下了 |
[04:28] | My legs and arms were numb | 我的手脚麻木了 |
[04:29] | and I could taste blood in my throat. | 我能尝到喉咙里的血 |
[04:31] | Then I see the man’s face. | 接着我看到那个人的脸 |
[04:33] | What man? | 什么人 |
[04:34] | It was the same guy who tried | 那个叫枪手 |
[04:35] | to talk the gun guy out of hurting anyone. | 不要伤害任何人的人 |
[04:38] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[04:39] | He touched me. | 他触摸我 |
[04:41] | And he said I was gonna be OK. | 说我会没事的 |
[04:43] | And then, all of a sudden, | 忽然 |
[04:45] | I could feel my legs and arms again. | 我有了知觉 |
[05:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:03] | My name is Fox Mulder. | 我叫穆德 |
[05:05] | I’m an FBI agent. | FBI探员 |
[05:07] | I understand you’ve been read your rights. | 我知道你已明白自己权利 |
[05:12] | Will you talk to me, Mr Muntz? | 和我聊聊吗 芒茨先生 |
[05:14] | Can you tell me what happened? | 能告诉我发生什么吗 |
[05:17] | God… spared my life today. | 上帝 今天救了我的命 |
[05:23] | He took pity on my soul | 他可怜我 |
[05:25] | and he washed away my sins. | 帮我洗刷罪恶 |
[05:28] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:30] | He reached down | 他蹲下来 |
[05:31] | and he healed me with his hand. | 他用手治愈了我 |
[05:34] | With the palm of his hand. | 用他的手掌治愈了我 |
[05:37] | – Who did? – A man. | 谁干的 一个男人 |
[05:41] | A holy man. | 圣人 |
[05:47] | All I can think is… | 我想到的是… |
[05:49] | it must have been the good Lord himself. | 他就是上帝 |
[06:00] | – Did you talk to him? – Who? | -你和他谈过吗 -谁 |
[06:02] | The shooter described a | 用手掌治愈 |
[06:03] | man who healed him with the palm of his hand. | 枪手的那个人 |
[06:07] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[06:07] | They let him leave the scene? | 他们让他离开现场 |
[06:09] | Well,Noboby let him leave | 没人让他走 |
[06:11] | He was in custody and they were | 他被抓了起来 |
[06:11] | talking to him and then, | 他们正在询问他 |
[06:13] | somehow, he just disappeared. | 不知怎么的就消失了 |
[06:15] | He just vanished? | 他就这么消失了 |
[06:16] | Without a trace. | 一点痕迹都没有 |
[07:15] | It struck me as I was sitting here. | 我坐在这儿就不愿离开 |
[07:18] | What? | 什么 |
[07:26] | Everything changes but the sea. | 除了海 什么都变了 |
[07:32] | – What do you want from me? | 你想从我这里得到什么 |
[07:33] | – I thought we might at least reminisce. | 我们一起追亿往事吧 |
[07:37] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我没什么跟你说的 |
[07:39] | Really? | 真的 |
[07:42] | We used to have so much to say to each other. | 我们过去很多话说的 |
[07:45] | So many good times … | 在穆德的避暑别墅 |
[07:46] | …at the Mulders’ summer place. | 一起度过了很多美好时光 |
[07:49] | Your kids, … | 你的孩子们 |
[07:50] | …young and energetic. | 又年轻又精力充沛 |
[07:55] | I remember water-skiing down there with Bill. | 我记得和比尔在那里滑水 |
[07:58] | He was a good water-skier, your husband. | 他很擅长滑水 你的丈夫 |
[08:01] | Not as good as I was, but then… | 虽然没我好 接着 |
[08:05] | ..That could be said about so many things. | 发生了太多事了 |
[08:11] | Couldn’t it? | 是吗 |
[08:15] | I’ve repressed it all. | 那些我都已忘记了 |
[08:17] | Well… | 呃 |
[08:20] | I find that hard to believe. | 真难相信 |
[08:23] | Particularly since I’ve come | 我今天来是 |
[08:25] | here today to ask you to remember something. | 要你回忆一些东西 |
[08:31] | Something I’m gonna have | 我问你的事情 |
[08:33] | to ask you to try very hard to recollect. | 你要努力地回忆一下 |
[08:54] | He gave his name | 他的名字叫 杰里迈 亚史密斯 |
[08:55] | as Jeremiah Smith of Suitland, Virginia. | 来自弗吉尼亚州的苏特兰 |
[08:57] | He gave a PO box that’s a phoney. | 他的邮箱是假的 |
[08:59] | And he had no driver’s licence. | 连驾驶热照都没有 |
[09:01] | All the cars have been accounted for? | 停车场的车都查了吗 |
[09:03] | Yeah. He must have walked from somewhere nearby. | 那说明他从附近过来的 |
[09:06] | We’ve got a canvass up. | 我们让人画了他的画像 |
[09:07] | You talked to him? | 你跟他谈过吗 |
[09:08] | Yeah. Damnedest thing. | 有的 糟糕的事情 |
[09:10] | And I swear this is how it happened. | 我发誓就这么发生了 |
[09:13] | I look down at my notebook to write something. | 我写着一些东西的时候 |
[09:16] | I look up. | 抬起头一看 |
[09:16] | The guy’s not standing there any more. | 那人不见了 |
[09:19] | It was like he just disappeared. | 好像消失了 |
[09:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:28] | Mulder. | 喂 |
[09:29] | This is Assistant.Director Skinner’s office. | 我是史基纳局长办公室的 |
[09:31] | -Would you please hold for him. -Yeah! | -他有话和你说 -好的 |
[09:34] | Agent Mulder? I just received | 穆德探员 |
[09:36] | a call here that might cause you some alarm. | 我接到一个让你担心的电话 |
[09:39] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[09:40] | Your mother’s been admitted to a hospital, | 你妈妈被送到医院去了 |
[09:42] | in serious condition, | 情况很严重 |
[09:43] | in a town called Quono… | 在罗德岛上的一个海边小镇 叫 |
[09:46] | Quonochontaug? I’m on my way. | 科诺冲达 我就去 |
[10:14] | The nurse said she had a stroke. | 护士说她中风 |
[10:17] | They don’t yet know the nature or | 他们还不知道原因 |
[10:20] | severity of it, | 有多严重 |
[10:21] | but the doctor’s on his way down. | 医生正赶来呢 |
[10:23] | She’s cold. | 她有点冷 |
[10:27] | Mulder, I don’t wanna jump to conclusions. | 穆德 我不想轻易下结论 |
[10:29] | I don’t want you to think the worst. | 我不想你坏的方面想 |
[10:31] | People recover from these situations all of the time. | 这样的状况 复原的很多 |
[10:37] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[10:41] | She hasn’t been able to speak. | 她不能说话 |
[10:42] | She’s been in and out of consciousness. | 她没有知觉 |
[10:45] | How did she get here? | 她怎么到这的 |
[10:46] | A 911 call came in. | 有人打911 |
[10:48] | The paramedics from Shelter | 港口医疗所 |
[10:50] | Harbor found her on the floor of the house. | 发现她躺在别墅的地板上 |
[11:01] | Hi. It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[11:04] | Everything’s gonna be OK. | 一切都会好的 |
[11:08] | What is it? What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[11:10] | I think she wants something to write on. | 她要写东西 |
[11:41] | “Palm”? | 手掌 |
[12:15] | She’s had what’s called a subarachnoid haemorrhage. | 她蛛网膜下出血 |
[12:19] | But they’re very hopeful | 幸运的是 |
[12:20] | because the circulation was restored so quickly. | 血液循环很快就恢复了 |
[12:23] | She’s gonna be under constant | 她要在这里最好的医院里 |
[12:25] | supervision and the best care in the hospital. | 在密切的观察下进行治疗 |
[12:28] | It could be a lot worse. | 否则会更糟 |
[12:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:33] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[12:35] | Yeah. I’m, um… | 我 |
[12:41] | I can’t help thinking there’s a correlation. | 我想不到有什么联系 |
[12:44] | Correlation? | 联系 |
[12:45] | A connection to the shootings at the fast-food restaurant. | 与快餐店的枪击案枪的联系 |
[12:49] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:51] | My mother wrote the word “Palm”. | 我妈妈写了 手掌 |
[12:53] | That’s what the man who healed the victims, | 那人就是用手掌治愈伤者的 |
[12:55] | that’s what he used – the palm of his hand. | 就是他用手掌做的 |
[12:58] | You think it’s a leap? | 你觉得这是个启示吗 |
[13:00] | Mulder, there’s no deep mystery here. | 穆德 没这么神秘吧 |
[13:03] | Your mother is at the | 你妈妈这种年纪 |
[13:04] | right age for something like this to happen. | 发生这事很正常 |
[13:07] | But why the word “Palm”? | 但为什么写 手掌 |
[13:09] | There could be several reasons. | 很多原因吧 |
[13:11] | But, to be honest, | 但我也不知道 |
[13:12] | I don’t think it means anything. | 它代表什么 |
[13:14] | Her brain and her thought processes | 她的脑袋好像 |
[13:17] | have been radically changed by what’s happened. | 对发生的事一无所知 |
[13:21] | It could very well have | 那其实会影响 |
[13:22] | affected her center of speech, her language. | 她的说话功能 |
[13:25] | But you can’t explain it exactly. | 但你不能解释怎么回事 |
[13:27] | Nor can it be explained | 也不能解释 |
[13:28] | how the wounded were healed… | 伤者奇迹般的治愈了 |
[13:30] | ..Or how the man who healed | 还有那个人是 |
[13:31] | them just vanished into thin air, can it? | 怎么消失的 |
[13:33] | I’m sure it can. And will be. | 会有答案的 |
[13:37] | I’m gonna drive you to the nearest motel. | 穆德 我送你到最近的旅馆 |
[13:39] | It’s been a very long day. | -今天太多事情了 |
[13:41] | I wanna go back to DC. | -我要回华盛顿去 |
[13:44] | To do what? | -去干什么 |
[13:44] | I wanna find out who this miracle man is. | -找到那个奇人 |
[13:47] | This is everything shot | 这是记者摄到的 |
[13:49] | by the first news crew on the scene. | 现场记录 |
[13:51] | Outtakes and unedited footage. | 还没编辑过 |
[13:53] | Did they get any tape of the man? | 他们摄下那个人了吗 |
[13:54] | Yeah. It’s supposed to be at about 8.22. | 有 在8点22分 |
[14:05] | There. That must be him. | 就是他 |
[14:12] | What happened there? | 怎么了 |
[14:14] | Yeah, he’s gone. Where did he go? | -他不见了 他去哪了 |
[14:23] | – You see that? – Yeah. | -看到了吗 -看到了 |
[14:26] | It’s like he’s gone, but there’s… | 他不见了 |
[14:29] | somebody else in his place, | 另一个穿着相同的衣服 |
[14:31] | wearing the same clothes. | 在同一个地方 |
[14:33] | Could that be another detective? | 那是另一个探长吗 |
[14:35] | Why don’t you find out? | -你能去查一下吗 |
[14:37] | Where are you going? | -你去哪里 |
[14:39] | If I told you, | 我说了 |
[14:40] | you’d never let me go. | 你不会让我去的 |
[14:42] | Mulder, you haven’t slept in almost 24 hours. | 穆德 你一天没睡了 |
[14:45] | Call me if you find anything. | 发现什么打电话给我 |
[15:21] | No,Not at this point | 不在这里 |
[15:38] | All right | 好的 |
[15:45] | Wait,wait | 等 等 |
[17:31] | He was here with her. | 他和她在一起 |
[17:34] | What? | 什么 |
[17:37] | The cancer man With your mother. | 那个肺痨鬼和你妈妈在一起 |
[17:39] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[17:41] | Maybe I can bring you up to speed, Agent Mulder. | 也许我能帮你的忙 穆德探员 |
[17:51] | Did you take these? | 你拍的吗 |
[17:52] | They had quite an argument. | 从快照里可以看出来 |
[17:53] | As you might gather from the snapshots. | 他们好像在吵架 |
[17:57] | You seem surprised. | 你好像很惊讶 |
[17:59] | Surely you were aware they knew each other? | 你意识到他们两个认识 |
[18:02] | Or what brought them here together? | 什么使他们在一起 |
[18:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:12] | Did he hurt her? | 他有伤她吗 |
[18:13] | No. No, she collapsed after he left. | 没有 他走后 她就倒了 |
[18:17] | I dare say if I hadn’t been here to make the call, | 我不打电话 |
[18:20] | she might not have survived. | 她可能活不了了 |
[18:23] | What did they argue about? | 他们在争什么 |
[18:25] | I don’t know. I kept a discreet distance. | 不知道 我不能太靠近 |
[18:28] | You had some idea, | 你一定有想法 |
[18:29] | or you wouldn’t have been here. | 否则不会跟他们到这 |
[18:31] | He wants something from her. | 你妈那有他需要的 |
[18:34] | Something she may have kept in this house. | 一些她可能留在屋里的东西 |
[18:37] | Unless you know another | 除非你知道其他 |
[18:39] | reason they would have chosen to meet here. | 他们因此见面的原因 |
[18:43] | The day my parents divorced, | 我父母离婚的那天 |
[18:45] | she vowed never to set foot in the summer house again. | 我妈妈发誓不再回这房子 |
[18:49] | I know my mother. | 我了解她 |
[18:50] | She kept her word. | 我妈妈很守诺言的 |
[18:52] | It could be something very old. | 那一定是旧的东西 |
[18:55] | Certainly something very important. | 一定是重要的东西 |
[19:27] | – Sir? Excuse me. – Yes? | 先生 对不起 我 什么事 |
[19:31] | – Are you Jeremiah Smith? – Yes. | 你是杰里迈亚 史密斯 是的 |
[19:32] | I’m afraid there’s been some mistake. | 可怕这里有点误会 |
[19:35] | I saw my photo on the news | 我看见了我上了新闻 |
[19:36] | saying I fled a crime scene. | 说我逃离现场 |
[19:38] | I’m here to turn myself in. | 现在我来自首 |
[19:41] | Would you come with me, sir? | 你能和我一起走吗 |
[19:50] | From the moment I stepped | 我从人群中走出 |
[19:51] | out and asked the man to put down his gun, | 并叫那人把枪放下 |
[19:54] | it seemed like… | 好像是 |
[19:56] | ..A dream. | 一场梦一样 |
[19:58] | As if I was out of my body. | 就像是灵魂出窃了 |
[20:02] | There were reports, | 这里有一些报道 |
[20:04] | somewhat fantastic reports, | 一些很奇怪的报道 |
[20:05] | about what happened next. | 关于接下来的事情 |
[20:07] | I know. I saw the news reports. | 我看了那新闻 |
[20:11] | I’ll have to say that I don’t remember any of it. | 我什么也记不起来 |
[20:14] | Nothing. | -全忘了 |
[20:15] | You gave me a wrong address, Sir. | -你给我们错误的地址 先生 |
[20:16] | You left the crime | 在询问后 |
[20:17] | scene during the interview. | 你离开了犯罪现场 |
[20:19] | I don’t remember that. I’m sorry. | 我记不起来了 对不起 |
[20:21] | What do you remember, Mr Smith? | 那你记得什么 史密斯先生 |
[20:25] | I remember showing up for work the next day, | 我记得第二天 |
[20:29] | being at my desk. | 在我办公室凳子上工作 |
[20:30] | That’s my first recollection. | 这是我记得的 |
[20:33] | At the Social Security Administration? | 在社会保障部 |
[20:37] | I’m not sure what I’ve done wrong. | 我不知道我做错了什么 |
[20:40] | You haven’t done anything wrong, sir. | 什么也没做错 |
[20:43] | May I go? | 我可以走吗 |
[20:46] | Yes. | 可以 |
[20:48] | But until this matter is resolved completely,… | 除非这件事彻底解决 |
[20:52] | ..I’d ask that you notify | 否则你出城要 |
[20:54] | us if you’ll be out of town for any reason. | 向我们报告 |
[21:06] | Agent Scully? | 史卡利探员 |
[25:18] | This becomes a responsibility. | 你要负责任 |
[25:22] | A thing I’m now called upon to put right and put down. | 我要澄清事实 |
[25:26] | Certainly you expected nothing less. | 你也应该想到了 |
[25:29] | I’m not ashamed of … | 我对自己的行为 |
[25:30] | …my actions. | 不感到可耻 |
[25:32] | Ashamed? You’re not allowed | 可耻 |
[25:34] | the luxury of human weakness and penitence,… | 你根本没有悔改的机会 |
[25:37] | ..Not allowed to put your | 不能让你的嗜好 |
[25:39] | indulgences ahead of the greater purpose. | 妨碍伟大的目标 |
[25:41] | I no longer believe in | 我不再相信什么 |
[25:43] | the greater purpose. | 伟大的目标 |
[25:45] | Then your fate is just. | 那你就要正义的审判 |
[25:50] | You may have reason. | 你有理由 |
[25:52] | You have no right. | 但没权利 |
[25:53] | You have no means, either. | 也没有办法 |
[25:56] | You presume to dictate duty to me? | 你对我发号施令吗 |
[26:00] | Have you any idea what the cost | 你知道你行动的 |
[26:01] | of your actions is? | 代价有多大吗 |
[26:03] | What their effect might be? | 影响多坏吗 |
[26:04] | Who are you to give them hope? | 你给了他们希望 |
[26:07] | What do you give them? | 你给了他们什么 |
[26:09] | We give them happiness. | 我们给他们快乐 |
[26:11] | And they give us authority. | 他们给我们权力 |
[26:13] | The authority to take away | 在民主的借口下 |
[26:14] | their freedom under the guise of democracy. | 偷走了自由的权力 |
[26:17] | Men can never be free because they’re weak,… | 人是不会自由的因为他们 |
[26:20] | ..Corrupt, worthless | 是无能 腐败 一钱不值 |
[26:22] | and restless. | 和不安分的 |
[26:26] | The people believe in authority. | 人们相信权威 |
[26:28] | They’ve grown tired of waiting for | 他们厌恶等待 |
[26:31] | miracle and mystery. | 奇迹的发生 |
[26:33] | Science is their religion. | 科学是他们的信仰 |
[26:37] | No greater explanation | 不可能有 |
[26:39] | exists for them. | 伟大的奇迹给他们 |
[26:41] | They must never believe … | 如果计划继续下去 |
[26:42] | …any differently … | 他们就不会再相信 |
[26:43] | …if the project is to go toward. | 任何不同了 |
[26:45] | At what cost to them? | 那对他们有什么价值 |
[26:48] | The question’s irrelevant, | 无所谓 |
[26:51] | and the outcome inevitable. | 结果是不可避免的 |
[26:54] | The date is set. | 日期已定好 |
[27:03] | At what cost to them… | 你的自私自利会导致 |
[27:04] | …for your own selfish benefit? | 他们怎么样 |
[27:08] | How many must die at your | 为了拯救你的计划 |
[27:10] | hand to preserve your stake in the project? | 有多少人会死在你手里 |
[27:25] | I’m not impressed by your miracles | 我对你的奇迹和花招 |
[27:28] | or moved by your trickery. | 不感兴趣 |
[27:30] | Your justice will be meted out. | 很快就要对你审判了 |
[27:33] | By whom this time? | 由谁审判 |
[27:35] | And by what tool? | 用什么工具 |
[27:44] | By those who possess the tool | 由那些有毁灭 |
[27:46] | of your destruction. | 你的工具的人 |
[27:58] | Hold his calls. | 别让电话进来 |
[28:00] | I want his name. | 我要他的名字 |
[28:01] | I wanna know everything about him. | 我要了解他的一切 |
[28:03] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[28:03] | I want the smoking man exposed to be | 我要杀了那个 |
[28:04] | the Murdering son of a bitch that he is | 抽烟的杂种 |
[28:07] | what’s your problem? | 你怎么了 |
[28:08] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[28:09] | At our summer house. | -他去了我们的避暑别墅 |
[28:10] | He was there with my mother | 和我妈妈在一起 |
[28:11] | He’s the reason for what happened to my mother. | 他让她病倒了 |
[28:13] | Where’d you get these? | 你从那时里弄的 |
[28:14] | It doesn’t matter where I got these | 这无关紧要 |
[28:15] | All that matters is that he’s called to answer. | 必须要他解释清楚 |
[28:18] | I want his name! | 我要那个人的名字 |
[28:19] | I don’t konw his name! | 我不知道他名字 |
[28:19] | You know how to get it! | 你知道怎么弄到 |
[28:21] | – These men don’t have names! | 这些人没有名字 |
[28:22] | Then you tell me how to find him. | 告诉我怎么找到他 |
[28:25] | There was a time when I might | 以前我可以能帮你 |
[28:27] | have been able to tell you, | 找到他 但现在 |
[28:29] | but that time has passed. | 我不知道怎么找到他 |
[28:32] | He knows about the man… | 他认识那个 |
[28:33] | from the restaurant shooting. | 消失的人 |
[28:35] | What are you talking about? | -你在说什么 |
[28:37] | He’s tryin’ to kill him. | 他要杀了他 |
[28:39] | He came in yesterday. | 他昨天刚来 |
[28:41] | – He turned himself in. – What? | 这里自首了 什么 |
[28:42] | He gave a statement. | 他来说明情况 |
[28:44] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[28:46] | He works for the Social Security Administration. | 他在社会保障部工作 |
[28:52] | We’re looking for Jeremiah Smith? | 我们找杰里迈亚·史密斯 |
[29:01] | – Mr Smith? – Hello. | 史密斯先生 你好 |
[29:03] | I’m with the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的 |
[29:04] | I’d like you to come with me. | 你和我一起去吗 |
[29:06] | For what? I told you everything I know. | 为什么 我已经说了一切情况了 |
[29:09] | I thought they said you’d call … | 我现在 |
[29:10] | …if there was anything. | 没什么好说的 |
[29:12] | I’m sure you don’t wanna cause a scene at work. | 你当然不想我在这抓你 |
[29:14] | No, of course not. I’ll come along. | 当然 我跟你走 |
[29:22] | Can you tell me where you’re taking me? | 你带我去哪里 |
[29:25] | We’ll have plenty of time to talk, sir. | 我们有很多时间谈 |
[29:26] | HEY! Watch it! | 嗨 小心 |
[29:27] | What’s his problem? | 他怎么了 |
[29:39] | You see him? | 你看见他吗 |
[29:40] | No, I lost him. | -没有 |
[30:09] | It’s only a matter of time now. | 只是时间问题而已 |
[30:12] | You put me in a cage within a cage. | 你把我重重关起来 |
[30:18] | Why are you so afraid of me? | 为什么这么怕我 |
[30:20] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[30:21] | Yes, you are. You live in fear. | -你有 你生活在恐惧中 |
[30:24] | That’s your whole life. | 这就是你的全部生活 |
[30:27] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你对我一点也不了解 |
[30:30] | I know everything about you. | 我了解你 |
[30:32] | You think the miracles … | 你认为我用的奇迹是 |
[30:34] | …I perform are the extent of my power. | 我能力的延伸 |
[30:37] | You think you’re God. | 你以为你是上帝 |
[30:40] | You’re a drone. | 你是个目录员 |
[30:43] | A cataloguer. | 一个混日子的人 |
[30:45] | Chattel. | 奴隶 |
[30:47] | What you’re afraid of is… | 你害怕的是 |
[30:49] | …they’ll believe I am God. | 他们会相信我是上帝 |
[30:52] | That doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[30:53] | Most of them have ceased to believe in God. | 很多人已不再相信上帝 |
[30:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:59] | God presents them with no | 因为上帝不能 |
[31:00] | miracles to earn their faith. | 给他们带来奇迹 |
[31:02] | You think when man ceases to | 不相信奇迹 |
[31:04] | believe in miracles, he rejects God? | 就相信上帝吗 |
[31:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:07] | You rule over them | 你以上帝的名义 |
[31:09] | in God’s name. | 统治他们 |
[31:11] | They don’t believe in him, | 他们不相信上帝 |
[31:14] | but they still fear him. | 但害怕他 |
[31:16] | They’re afraid not to, | 他们不敢反抗 |
[31:17] | because they’re afraid of freedom. | 因为他们害怕自由 |
[31:19] | And you give them happiness. | 你给了他们幸福 |
[31:22] | We appease their conscience. | 我们满足了他们的意望 |
[31:25] | Anyone who can appease a man’s conscience | 任何人满足一个人的愿望后 |
[31:27] | can take his freedom away from him. | 他就能拿走这个人的自由 |
[31:33] | And if you can’t appease their conscience, | 如果不能满足他们的愿望 |
[31:37] | you kill them. | 你就会杀了他们 |
[31:38] | But you can’t kill them all. | 但不能把他们都杀了 |
[31:41] | You can’t kill their love, | 你剥夺不了他们的爱 |
[31:43] | which is what makes them who they are. | 他们因爱而存在 |
[31:46] | Makes them better than us. | 爱 让他们比我们更好 |
[31:48] | Better than you. | 比你更好 |
[31:50] | You talk! I’m not one of you. | 看你说的 我不是你们 |
[31:54] | No. | 不是 |
[31:56] | All you want is to be a part of it,… | 你就想成为一份子 |
[31:59] | ..Is to be one of the commandants … | 计划开始的时候 |
[32:01] | …when the process begins. | 成为指挥官 |
[32:07] | But you are wrong. | 但你错了 |
[32:10] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[32:12] | Am I? – Yes. | 是的 |
[32:16] | You are dying of lung cancer. | 你会死于肺癌 |
[32:22] | It’s a lie. | 你骗人 |
[32:23] | You think it’s a lie? | 你以为那是谎言 |
[32:27] | You wanna save your life. | 你想救自己的命 |
[32:31] | And you? | 你呢 |
[33:47] | 华盛顿 社会保障部 | |
[33:50] | We had been hopeful, but there | 有希望的 |
[33:52] | was substantial blood loss during the stroke,… | 但中风时失去了很多血 |
[33:55] | ..Which has put a lot of pressure on the brain. | 这使脑部压力增大 |
[33:58] | Will she regain consciousness? | 她会恢复知觉吗 |
[34:00] | I know this is hard, … | 很难说 |
[34:02] | …but she may not. | 或许会的 |
[34:06] | I can be paged if you need me. | 需要我的话呼我 |
[34:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:21] | Are you gonna smoke that … | 想不想抽 |
[35:23] | …or do you wanna smoke on this? | 这个 |
[35:24] | Are you giving me a choice? | 我有得选择吗 |
[35:28] | I should shoot you here, … | 我应该在这里杀了你 |
[35:29] | …but they’d probably save you. | 但他们也许会救你 |
[35:31] | Do it. Do it, Agent Mulder. | 动手吧 穆德探员 |
[35:33] | Or maybe put a bullet through | 我可以送颗子弹进你大脑 |
[35:35] | your brain so you’ll be bedridden like my mother! | 像我母亲一样中风 |
[35:38] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[35:39] | What do you care? | -你想干什么 |
[35:41] | I’ve known your mother since before you were born, Fox. | 你出生时我就认识你妈妈 |
[35:45] | I don’t care. | 无所谓 |
[35:48] | – I’d gone to see her recently. -Yeah! | 我最近去看过她 -是的 |
[35:50] | And I know what you were looking for. | 我知道你在找什么 |
[35:53] | I wasn’t looking for anything. | 我没找什么 |
[35:55] | It’s what she was looking for, actually. … | 实际上 是她在找 |
[35:57] | …She contacted me. | -她联系的我 |
[35:59] | Liar! | -你这个骗子 |
[35:59] | I had information, possibly. | 可能我知道你妹妹 |
[36:03] | On the whereabouts of your sister. | 去了哪里 |
[36:10] | Where is she? | 她去了哪里 |
[36:20] | Where is she? | 她去了哪里 |
[36:22] | It seems the man who had … | 知道那消息的人 |
[36:24] | …the information has disappeared. | 已经消失了 |
[36:26] | I have what you want. | 我有你想要的 |
[36:28] | There’s nothing I want, Agent Mulder. | 没什么我想要的 穆德探员 |
[36:31] | Except to see how your mother’s doing. | 我只想看一下你妈妈 |
[36:41] | How is Mrs Mulder? | 穆德太太怎么样了 |
[36:55] | 华盛顿 FBI总部 | |
[37:46] | Do you have it? | 你找到了吗 |
[37:51] | – Do you have it? – Yes. | 你找到了吗 找到了 |
[37:53] | Give it to me. | -给我 |
[37:54] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[37:56] | It’s of no value to you. | -对你没有用的 |
[37:57] | And to you? | -那你呢 |
[37:58] | When the time comes, when the | 到最终水落石出的时候 |
[38:00] | truth is finally determined, its value will soar. | 它会很有价值的 |
[38:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:03] | I think you know why, Agent Mulder. | 你应该知道 穆德探员 |
[38:11] | It’s a weapon, isn’t it? | 是武器 对吗 |
[38:13] | Used to pierce the back of the neck. | 用来刺到脖子后面 |
[38:16] | It’s the only way we can kill them. | 这样我们才能杀了他们 |
[38:19] | A simple gunshot won’t do. | 开枪是没用的 |
[38:21] | Why do you want it? | 为什么你想要 |
[38:24] | They will kill you for it, Agent Mulder. | 他们会为了它而杀你 穆德探员 |
[38:26] | That’s a fact,They’ll stop at | 没有东西能阻止 |
[38:28] | nothing for it, nothing. | 他们得到它 |
[38:30] | Even if they have to martyr | 即使让你成为勇士 |
[38:31] | you and risk turning your work into a crusade. | 他们也要杀了你 |
[38:34] | Let me get clear on something here. | 说明白点 |
[38:37] | What we’re talking about is colonisation. | 我们说的是外星殖民 |
[38:41] | The date is set, isn’t it? | 日期已定好 对吗 |
[38:43] | Give me the weapon, Agent Mulder. | 给武器我 穆德探员 |
[38:46] | No. | 不 |
[39:39] | You shoot me and | 你杀了我 |
[39:40] | you’ll never find it. | 你永远找不到它 |
[39:42] | I oughta shoot you anyway. | 我要杀了你 |
[39:45] | After everything I’ve given you. | 在我给了你所有东西后 |
[39:49] | I’m walking… away. | 我走了 |
[39:59] | You’re a dead man, Agent Mulder. | 你死定了 穆德探员 |
[40:03] | One way or the other. | 不管怎样 |
[40:37] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[40:39] | Jeremiah Smith. | 杰里迈·亚史密斯 |
[40:43] | Please let me in. | 让我进来 |
[41:00] | I want you to put your hands up | 把手放在 |
[41:03] | where I can see them. | 我看得见的地方 |
[41:12] | OK. I want you to keep your hands up. | 保持这样 |
[41:14] | I’m gonna unlock the door. | 我要开门了 |
[41:16] | I want you to count to five, come in, | 你数到五声后进来 |
[41:18] | close the door and lock it behind you. | 然后关门 |
[41:33] | Keep your hands up, please. | 举起手 |
[41:36] | I have important information for you, | 我有重要的事告诉你 |
[41:38] | something your partner … | 那是你拍档 |
[41:39] | …has been seeking. | 一直在找的 |
[41:40] | It concerns an … | 关于一个天衣 |
[41:42] | …elaborate plan, | 无缝的计划 |
[41:43] | a project, and his sister. | 还有他的妹妹 |
[41:45] | Why didn’t you tell me before? | 为什么以前不说 |
[41:46] | I’ve never spoken to you before. | 我以前没和你说过话 |
[41:48] | The man you spoke to was an impostor. | 和你说话的人是 |
[41:50] | He was sent here to kill me. | 派来杀我的冒充者 |
[41:52] | Who are you? | 你是 |
[41:53] | I’ll explain everything. | 我会详细解释的 |
[42:05] | – Yeah. – Scully, it’s me. | 是我 史卡利 |
[42:07] | Where are you? | -穆德 你在哪 |
[42:08] | I’ve been up with my mother. Listen… | 我和妈妈在一起 听我说 |
[42:10] | Mulder, listen to me. | 穆德 听我说 |
[42:11] | There’s somebody here you need to talk to. | 这里有你要找的人 |
[42:14] | – Who? – Jeremiah Smith. | -谁 -杰里迈亚·史密斯 |
[42:16] | Get out of your apartment. | 快离开公寓 |
[42:18] | They’re looking for him. | 他们在找他 |
[42:19] | I want you to meet me. | 你到我这来 |
[42:20] | Where? | -在哪 |
[42:21] | Off the I-95. Bond Mill Road. | -邦德米尔公路 1-95号 |
[42:43] | Scully! | 史卡利 |
[42:55] | Scully, move away from him. | 史卡利 离开他 |
[42:57] | Come stand behind me. | 站在我后面 |
[43:00] | I’ve come to you… | 我是冒很大危险 |
[43:02] | …at great risk. | 来找你的 |
[43:03] | I mean you no harm. | 我知道你 不会伤害我 |
[43:04] | I have a complicated … | 我有很多长篇复杂的 |
[43:06] | …story to tell you. | 故事告诉你 |
[43:07] | He knows about your sister. | 他知道你妹妹的事 |
[43:08] | How do I know you’re for real? | 我怎么知道你说的是真的 |
[43:10] | I was at that restaurant. | 就是我治愈 |
[43:12] | I healed people. | 饭店里的那些人 |
[43:13] | Yes, but how? | 怎么治愈 |
[43:14] | I can explain everything to you. | 我可以向你解释 |
[43:16] | First I want you to come somewhere. | 首先 你跟我去个地方 |
[43:18] | I want you to come with me to see my mother. | 去看我妈妈 |
[43:40] | He’s here to kill me. | 他是来杀我的 |