时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | Ow! Dammit! | 该死的 |
[01:38] | A bee just stung me. | 我被蜂叮了 |
[01:48] | ..Don’t you all take the cake! Does your mom ever mix you up? | 你们都没拿了蛋糕吗 妈妈没分给你们吗 |
[03:49] | I’ve come to you at great risk. I mean you no harm. | 我冒险而来 我的意思你不会伤害我 |
[03:52] | – He knows about your sister. – How do I know you’re for real? | 他知道你妹妹的事情 我如何相信你 |
[03:55] | I can explain everything. | 我可以解释一切 |
[03:57] | First I want you to come somewhere with me. | 首先我要带你去个地方 |
[04:00] | I want you to come with me to see my mother. | 我去见我妈妈 |
[04:21] | Stay out of his way. He | 离他远点 他不会伤害你 |
[04:23] | doesn’t want to hurt you. You can’t use your gun! | 你开枪没用的 |
[04:26] | Stop right there, sir! | 别动 先生 |
[06:19] | Come on. | 快点 |
[06:47] | Mulder! | -穆德 |
[06:48] | Scully, get the car! | -史卡利 去开车 |
[06:52] | This way. | 这边 |
[07:17] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[07:22] | This way. | 这边 |
[09:10] | Hey! Jeremiah! | 嗨 杰里迈亚 |
[09:16] | Jeremiah, stop! | 杰里迈亚 停下来 |
[09:19] | – What are you doing? – There’ll be more right behind him. | 你干什么 他有很多同伴 |
[09:24] | – You can’t leave! – They’ll kill me! | -你不能离开 -他们会杀我 |
[09:26] | I need your help! | 我要你帮忙 |
[09:30] | My mother is dying! | 我妈妈快死了 |
[09:40] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[10:54] | Where are they going? | 他们去哪 |
[10:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:00] | I need to know. | 我要知道 |
[11:03] | Please. I don’t know. | 拜托 我真的不知道 |
[11:44] | They’ll know where to find us. They’ll be waiting for us. | 他们知道在哪里找到我们 正等着我们去呢 |
[11:48] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:48] | Your government men will be at the hospital with your mother. | 政府的人 他们正在你妈妈的医院等我们 |
[11:52] | What can they do? They can’t | 他们能怎么做 我们光明正大的 |
[11:54] | stop us without exposure, without consequence. | 他们不可能不考虑被曝光和后果 来阻止我们 |
[11:57] | You have to understand something. I must perish. | 你得明白些事情 无论哪种后果 |
[12:00] | The consequences to that end… | 我都会死 |
[12:02] | ..Are incalculable to the preservation of the larger plan. | 他们不计一切来保护他们的大计划 |
[12:07] | The larger plan? | 大计划 |
[12:11] | You mean colonization? | 外星殖民吗 |
[12:13] | Hegemony, Mr Mulder. A new origin of species. | 霸权 穆德先生 一种新物种 |
[12:17] | – I don’t understand. – I can show you. | -我不明白 -我带你去看 |
[12:19] | My mother is dying. I need to take you to see her right now. | 我母亲快死了 我需要你去看看她 |
[12:24] | And if they are waiting for us,… | 如果他们在等我们 |
[12:26] | ..If they’re willing to kill me and face the consequences,… | 如果他们要杀我 那就产生一切后果 |
[12:30] | ..To stand before your | 在你们 |
[12:31] | ineffectual justice system, I will be dead. | 这不公正法制下 我会死的 |
[12:33] | I won’t be able to save your mother. | 我就救不了你母亲 |
[12:36] | The work will go on. The plan will continue to be executed. | 那计划就会继续实施 |
[12:42] | – Or you can stop it. – How can I stop it? | -你可以阻止 -如何阻止 |
[12:46] | I can take you to a place, show you the work in progress where you can see | 我带你去个地方 给你看正在进行的计划 |
[12:49] | – No! There’s no time. – ..Where you can see your sister. | 不 没时间了 你可以见到你妹妹 |
[13:10] | – He isn’t coming. – I told you. | 他没来 我告诉过你了 |
[13:12] | – Then where is he? – I don’t know. | 他在哪 不知道 |
[13:15] | Certainly he anticipated we’d be here waiting. | 显然他知道我们在等他 |
[13:22] | Unless we had a security leak. | 除非我们的安全出现漏洞 |
[13:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:27] | I’ve come in receipt of some pictures… | 我收到一些照片 |
[13:30] | of your visit to Mrs Mulder’s summerhouse. | 你在穆德太太的避暑别墅的照片 |
[13:33] | Were you aware you were being photographed? | 你知道你被拍了吗 |
[13:36] | By whom? | 谁拍的 |
[13:44] | ..To see where that information flows. | 怎么走漏了消息 |
[13:47] | What information? | 什么消息 |
[13:50] | That Mrs Mulder’s life is in danger. | 穆德太太有危险 |
[13:53] | That, left unprotected, she may come to an unnatural end. | 没有保护 她就会非正常死亡 |
[14:14] | – Scully. – Scully, it’s me. | 史卡利 史卡利 是我 |
[14:16] | – Where are you? – Right where you left me. | 你在哪里 我在你离开我的地方 |
[14:19] | I’m sitting here in my car. | 呆在车里 |
[14:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:23] | Because you wouldn’t answer your phone. I didn’t know what to do. | 因为你没有回我电话 我不知道要做什么 |
[14:27] | – Are you OK, Scully? – Yes, I’m fine. | -你好吗 -我很好 |
[14:31] | There’ll be people looking for me. | 听着 有人会找我 |
[14:33] | They’ll think they can get to me through you. | 他们会通过你打听我的行踪 |
[14:36] | – Mulder… – Just listen for a second. | -穆德 -听我说 |
[14:39] | I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[14:40] | I stole a car from an airport in Alberta. | 我在阿尔伯塔偷了辆车 |
[14:43] | There’ll be a record of me going through Customs. | 就会有我入境加拿大的记录 |
[14:45] | I need you to cover my tracks. | 我需要你掩盖我的行踪 |
[14:47] | I also need you to know I’m OK. | 我也让你知道我一切都好 |
[14:50] | I’m fine. OK? | 我没事 |
[14:55] | – Mulder, he’s coming after you. – Who? | -穆德 他要去找你的 -谁 |
[14:58] | The man you left for dead. He’s alive. | 你杀死那个人又活过来了 |
[15:18] | That’s it for the gas. | 要加油了 |
[15:26] | – How much further from here? – About 20 miles. | 还有多远 20英里 |
[15:31] | Maybe half that on foot over those hills. | 如果爬山的话 路程减少一半 |
[15:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:53] | – Sir? – Agent Scully. | 长官 史卡利探员 |
[15:56] | I heard you were looking for me. | 你找我吗 |
[15:59] | There’s been concern about you and Agent Mulder. | 担心你和穆德探员 |
[16:01] | We’re fine, sir. We’ve | 我们没事 长官 |
[16:03] | been searching for this man, Jeremiah Smith. | 我们在找杰里迈亚·史密斯 |
[16:06] | – Did you find him? – No. | -找到了吗 -没有 |
[16:13] | I received a memo from you | 我收到你的便条 |
[16:15] | that there’s more confusion about this man. | 说这人疑点很多 |
[16:17] | Social Security Administration has | 在社会保障部的全国分部有五个 |
[16:19] | five men with this name working in branch offices… | 同名同姓的人 |
[16:22] | ..With identical photo ID’s. | 用的同样的身份 |
[16:25] | We ran a check on these men. | 我们查了这些人 |
[16:27] | All five have not reported to work in three days. | 这五个人这三天都没上班 |
[16:30] | Would you or Agent Mulder let me in on what your suspicions are? | 你和穆德探员需要我帮你们查出谁是嫌疑犯吗 |
[16:38] | – Well, we have, Agent Scully. – Sir? | -呃 我们可以确定 史卡利探员 -什么 |
[16:41] | We downloaded the hard-drive data… | 我们下载了硬盘数据 |
[16:43] | ..From each of the five missing men’s workstations. | 都是关于那五个人的 |
[16:46] | We found an enormous amount | 每个人都有大量资料 |
[16:48] | of files and data that cannot be identified,… | 无法确认和相符 |
[16:51] | ..Do not correspond with any kind of document collection… | 没有进行任何账单或文件的归类 |
[16:54] | ..Done as normal departmental business. | 像正常的部门工作 |
[16:57] | The data was all locked in password files. | 这些数据都设有密码 |
[16:59] | – How much of it is there? | 有多少文件 |
[17:01] | – Enough to fill seven 1063 hard drives,… | 七个10G的硬盘 |
[17:03] | ..Roughly a billion entries. | 大约有十亿个条目 |
[17:05] | It appears to be some kind | 像是个人的 |
[17:07] | of personal record keeping or accounting. | 记录或账目 |
[17:09] | – Could it be some kind of cryptogram? | 会不会是某种密码 |
[17:12] | – If it is, I can’t crack it. | 如果是的话 我可破不了 |
[17:14] | I’d like to get a copy of a portion of this. | 我去拷贝一些 |
[17:17] | I might be able to figure it out. | -也许我能搞清楚 -是吗 |
[17:18] | – Seriously? – Maybe. There’s someone I want to run it by. | 也许 有人能干这件事 |
[17:22] | – Agent Mulder? – No. | -是穆德探员吗 -不是 |
[17:25] | I think, sir, this is more along my field of expertise. | 我想 长官 这是我的强项 |
[17:54] | What happened to this man? | 这人怎么了 |
[17:56] | I wouldn’t touch the body, Mr Mulder. | 别碰尸体 穆德先生 |
[18:14] | There’s a work order here. | 这里有工作表 |
[18:17] | It’s for yesterday. | 是昨天的 |
[18:22] | He’s only been here a little more than 24 hours. | 他在这里超过24小时了 |
[18:28] | You know what killed him, don’t you? | 你知道什么杀死他的 |
[18:33] | It’s not much further. | 不远了 |
[18:57] | You’re looking at the future, Mr Mulder. | 你看到的是未来 穆德先生 |
[19:04] | – What is it? – A flowering shrub. | 是什么 花丛 |
[19:09] | But its specific epithet | 但这种物种你没有办法分类命名 |
[19:10] | can’t be found on any of your taxonomic charts. | 为什么种呢 |
[19:15] | – Being grown for what? – Pollen. | 花粉 |
[19:27] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:31] | – What’s going on here? – What did I tell you? | -这里怎么了 -不知道怎么告诉你 |
[19:34] | That looks just like my sister. | 像我妹妹 |
[19:40] | But that’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[19:41] | She’s no older than the day she was taken. | 她还是和被绑架时一样大 |
[19:49] | Samantha? | 沙曼达 |
[20:08] | Samantha, it’s me. | 沙曼达 是我 |
[20:12] | It’s me, Fox, your brother. | 是我 福克斯 你哥哥 |
[20:20] | Do you remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[20:25] | – What’s wrong with her? – She has no language. | -她怎么了 -她不会说话 |
[20:29] | – What do you mean? – She’s a drone, Mr Mulder. A worker. | 什么意思 她麻木了 穆德先生 成了工人 |
[20:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:39] | There’s more you should see so that you might understand. | 你看多了就会明白的 |
[21:15] | How’d they get here? | 他们怎么到这的 |
[21:17] | They’re stationed here. They’re part of an agrarian workforce. | 他们驻守在这 算是个农业工人 |
[21:22] | – Who takes care of ’em? – They take care of themselves. | -谁照顾他们 -他们自己照顾自己 |
[21:26] | Parenting is unnecessary, a needless division of energy. | 不需要父母管教 不需要浪费资源 |
[21:49] | – They’re clones. – Serial ovotypes. | 他们是克隆人 只食用乳制品 |
[21:53] | Have you seen enough? We can’t stay around here much longer. | 看够了吗 我们不能久留 |
[22:00] | I’ll go see if I can find some gas. | 看看能否找到汽油 |
[23:01] | Open the door, Agent Scully. | 开门 史卡利探员 |
[23:13] | I watched you enter the building. Where is he? | 我看见你进了这栋楼 他在哪 |
[23:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:17] | I have information that would concern him greatly. | 我有非常重要的消息告诉他 |
[23:21] | – Concern him how? – Concerning his mother. | -关于他吗 -关于他母亲 |
[23:24] | – Has something happened to her? – No. No, not yet. | -她出了什么事 -没有 |
[23:28] | – Is she in danger? – I | -还没有 -她有危险吗 |
[23:29] | prefer to speak with Agent Mulder directly. | 我想直接告诉穆德探员 |
[23:32] | Let me just say she is unprotected. | 我告诉你 她没人保护 |
[23:35] | From whom? | 谁会伤害她 |
[23:38] | From whom? | 谁会伤害她 |
[23:41] | If you want to involve yourself, | 如果你关心她的话 史卡利探员 |
[23:42] | you’d do well to give this information to your partner. | 最好把消息带给你的拍档 |
[23:46] | Not until you give me some information first. | 你先告诉我一些信息 |
[23:52] | These are data entries from Social Security records. | 这里有社会安全局数据 |
[23:55] | – You’re going in the wrong direction. | 你走错方向了 |
[23:57] | – All beginning with the letters S-E-P. | 都由”S E P”开始 |
[24:02] | You know what these are. Confirm or deny. | 你知道这些是什么 肯定或否认 |
[24:07] | Smallpox Eradication Program. | 天花根除计划 |
[24:11] | Smallpox. | 天花 |
[24:13] | Don’t unlock doors you’re not prepared to go through. | 别去开那些你不打算进去的门 |
[24:16] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – Leave it alone. | -什么意思 -别管它 |
[24:21] | Protect the mother. | 快去保护他母亲 |
[24:32] | What are you doing? | 干什么 |
[24:33] | – She’s coming with us. | -带她走 |
[24:34] | – You can’t do this. She’s not your sister. | -你不能带她走 -她不是你妹妹 |
[24:37] | Well, then who is she? | -那她是谁 |
[24:39] | You have a chance here to | 你有机会了解一些重大的事情 |
[24:41] | understand something so much greater, to expose it. | 领会它 曝光它 |
[24:45] | Then explain it to me. Explain it to me now! | 那解释给我听 现在就解释给我 |
[25:30] | – Bees. – It’s an apiary. | -蜜蜂 -这是个养蜂场 |
[25:32] | – Are bees what killed that man we found? – Yes. | 是蜜蜂杀了那人吗 是的 |
[25:36] | Not a good idea to hide in there. | 躲在这里不是个好主意 |
[25:38] | – No. You have no immunity to them. – But you do? | -你对它们不免疫 -你免疫吗 |
[25:59] | Somebody lead me. I can’t see anything. | 我看不见了 带我走 |
[26:27] | Is that the only way out? | 就这条出路吗 |
[26:36] | We’ve walked into our own trap. | 我们被困在这里了 |
[28:06] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[28:38] | – Busy, Agent Pendrell? – No, I was just… | -你忙吗 潘佐尔探员 -不忙 我在 |
[28:40] | Good. I think I’ve made some headway on this data. | 好 因为这数据有进展了 |
[28:44] | Can you call up the files? | 你能打开这些文件吗 |
[28:46] | Yeah. I’ve gotten nowhere. | 可以 我告诉你我突然间明白了 |
[28:48] | SEP. Smallpox Eradication Program. | “S E P”天花根除程序 |
[28:51] | Smallpox? How’d you figure that? | 天花 你怎么想到的 |
[28:53] | I got lucky. But the key is in this first string of letters. | 我走运 但关键是这首串字母 |
[28:57] | 20 letter strings, 30 variations. | 20字符串 30个不同版本 |
[28:59] | A 20-letter code to any scientist… | 科学家会认为20个字母串就像这个 |
[29:01] | ..Means protein-amino acid sequence code, which is what this is. | 是蛋白质氨基酸代码 |
[29:05] | – Protein sequence code for what? – Cowpox virus. | 什么的蛋白质代码 牛痘病毒 |
[29:08] | The virus used to inoculate humans against smallpox. | 用来对抗天花的病毒 |
[29:17] | I haven’t worked that out yet. | 我还没研究出来 |
[29:23] | Yeah. I checked. Each one is different. | 对 我查过了 每个都不同 |
[29:26] | An infinite number of variations. | 有无数的变化 |
[29:28] | – An inventory. – Of what? | -一份清单 -什么清单 |
[29:31] | Of us. | 我们的 |
[29:37] | With all due respect, Agent Scully, | 恕我直言 史卡利探员 |
[29:40] | it looks like something from the Hubble Telescope. | 像从哈勃望远镜拍到的 |
[29:48] | You’re looking at a 3-D picture of the location of a protein. | 像从三个角度看蛋白质 |
[29:52] | In this case, cowpox structural protein number six. | 这里是牛痘结构6号蛋白质 |
[29:55] | It’s one of the inoculants used in the smallpox vaccine. | 这个是牛痘疫苗的接种体 |
[29:59] | – Where’d it come from? – From me. | -它从哪来 -从我这里 |
[30:01] | I had a biopsy taken from | 我的上手臂 |
[30:03] | the smallpox vaccination scar on my upper arm. | 有种牛痘的疤痕 |
[30:07] | Through immuno histochemical staining… | 是通过免疫组织化学着色 |
[30:10] | ..And the addition of an antibody for the cowpox virus six,… | 加上牛痘病毒六的抗生素 |
[30:14] | ..I was able to get this picture of the location of a protein. | 我可以得到这幅蛋白质图 |
[30:18] | A single, nonrandom protein pattern. | 一个简单而不随意的蛋白质样式 |
[30:21] | I’m not a scientist, and I don’t know that many… | 我不是科学家 不知这里有多少人 |
[30:24] | What I’m saying is that I think this protein is a tag. | 我要说的 这蛋白质是标签 |
[30:28] | A genetic marker, applied to me | 对于我来说 有点象遗传标记 |
[30:31] | when I was inoculated against smallpox as a child. | 我小时种过牛痘 |
[30:34] | Why you? | 为什么 |
[30:36] | Not just me. All of us. | 不只我 我们都种过 |
[30:45] | Agent Scully, this sounds like | 史卡利探员 坦白的说 |
[30:48] | something we might have expected from Agent Mulder. | 听起来像穆德讲的 |
[30:52] | I had my doubts. And I’m still not certain. | 我怀疑 我还没完全确信 |
[30:57] | But I performed the same procedure on Agent Pendrell. | 但我与潘佐尔探员完成同一程序 |
[31:09] | ..But it’s slightly different. | 但有点不同 |
[31:11] | Which might correspond to the alphanumeric entries… | 和那个社会保障部的 |
[31:14] | ..Collected by the men at the Social Security Administration. | 收集的数据是一致的 |
[31:23] | – By who? – I don’t know. | -谁干的 -我不知道 |
[31:26] | It would have to be a government agency. | 应该是政府人员 |
[31:28] | – And to what purpose? – I don’t know that either. | -什么目的 -我也不知道 |
[31:31] | I think the only man who might be | 我想能告诉我们的 |
[31:33] | able to give us that information is Jeremiah Smith. | 只有杰里迈亚·史密斯 |
[31:42] | Agent Scully, can I see you outside for a moment? Alone. | 史卡利探员 我们到外面谈谈 |
[31:58] | Do you realise what you’re promoting? | 你知道你在做什么吗 |
[32:00] | You’re rounding these people up to imply that there’s… | 你利用大家的上班时间来做这些东西 |
[32:03] | I am a scientist, sir. What I’m promoting is reductive evidence. | 我是科学家 我在还原证据 |
[32:07] | It’s the reason I was assigned to the X-Files, is it not? | 这不就是我被派到X档案的原因吗 |
[32:11] | To put Agent Mulder’s work to the test of science? | 帮助穆德进行科学研究 |
[32:16] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[32:19] | Scully. | 史卡利 |
[32:20] | Where are you right now? | 你在哪里 |
[32:23] | In Skinner’s office. Where are you? | 我在史基纳办公室 你在哪里 |
[32:25] | In Canada, but I’m catching a plane soon. | 还在加拿大 我准备坐飞机回去了 |
[32:27] | Meet me on the other end. | -我到了之后要见你 |
[32:29] | Just tell me where. | -在什么地方 |
[32:30] | – At the hospital where my mother is. – Mulder, I don’t… | -在我母亲住的医院 -穆德 我 |
[32:33] | Her life depends on me and my party getting there. | 她的生命取决于我和同伴是否安全达到那里 |
[32:36] | Who? | -谁 |
[32:37] | Jeremiah Smith. And someone else. | -杰里迈亚·史密斯和另外一个人 |
[32:42] | I’m gonna need some protection. | 我需要些保护 |
[32:44] | – Believe me, you’ll have it. – What do you mean? | -相信我 你会得到保护的 -你什么意思 |
[32:47] | There’s a lot of people who wanna talk to Jeremiah Smith. | 有许多人在找杰里迈亚·史密斯 |
[32:51] | They’ll get their chance. | 他们会有机会的 |
[32:52] | We’ll be there. | 我们会去那里 |
[33:09] | Please. You can’t kill him. He can’t die. | 你不能杀他 他不能死 |
[33:12] | – He must. – That girl is my sister. | 他必须死 那是我妹妹 |
[33:15] | He shows you pieces, but tells | 他只看了一些零碎的东西 没有告诉你全部 |
[33:17] | you nothing of the whole. He’s inconsequential,… | 因为他是无名小卒 |
[33:20] | ..A traitor to the project. | 他出卖了计划 |
[33:22] | Kill me. Let them go. | 杀了我 让他们走 |
[33:24] | – You’d trade your life for his? – For my mother’s. | -你换他的命 -为了我母亲 |
[33:33] | Everything dies. | 谁都得死 |
[33:58] | He’s in touch with the perimeter. | 他在周围 |
[34:00] | I’m sorry, sir, for security reasons… | 对不起 长官 出于安全理由 |
[34:05] | Five hours we’re here swinging in the wind. | 我们站在风里已经五个小时了 史卡利探员 |
[34:08] | Something’s wrong. Something happened. | 不太对劲 有事发生了 |
[34:10] | You have no way to get hold of him? | 你没有办法联系他吗 |
[34:12] | This is beginning to seriously | 是开始考验 |
[34:14] | compromise our ability to treat patients. | 我们治疗患者的能力吗 |
[34:21] | Oh, my God! Mulder? | 天啊 穆德 |
[34:27] | I can’t. There’s nothing… | 我没用 什么也没有 |
[34:31] | Mulder, you’re fr… No. You’re freezing. | 穆德 你冻僵了 |
[34:35] | – He’s in shock. You’re in shock, Mulder. – What happened? | 他受惊吓了 你受到惊吓了 怎么了 |
[34:54] | She’ll never know. | 她不会知道 |
[35:03] | She’ll never know. | 她不会知道 |
[37:02] | I could have saved her, Scully. | 我们可以救她 史卡利 |
[37:06] | As long as she’s lying here, you can’t give up on her. | 只要她在 你就不能放弃 |
[37:10] | I don’t care what the doctors say. | 我不在乎医生说什么 |
[37:16] | I had one chance… and I let it slip away. | 我放过了一个机会 |
[37:22] | You don’t know that, Mulder. | 你不知情 |
[37:24] | You can’t blame yourself for what you could only hope. | 你不能因为一个希望而指责你自己 |
[37:29] | He took me to a place with green fields… | 他带我去了一个绿地 |
[37:34] | ..And I saw my sister. | 我看见了我妹妹 |
[37:39] | She was just a little girl. | 她是个小女孩 |
[37:46] | I’ve seen too many things not to believe. | 有许多事无法相信 |
[37:50] | I’ve seen things, too. | 我也看到很多事情 |
[37:54] | But there are answers to be found now. | 还有许多未解之谜 |
[37:57] | We have hope that there’s a place to start. | 我相信我们可以从头开始 |
[38:02] | You put such faith in your science, Scully, but… | 史卡利 你只相信科学 但是… |
[38:07] | ..The things I’ve seen, science provides no place to start. | 我见到的东西 科学是无法解释的 |
[38:11] | Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, | 任何事情的发生都无法违背自然的 |
[38:14] | only in contradiction to what we know of it. | 只会和我们所知的相矛盾 |
[38:18] | And that’s a place to start. | 可以重新开始 |
[38:21] | That’s where the hope is. | 会有希望 |
[38:32] | I feel I came so close. | 我感觉如此的接近答案 |
[38:36] | I feel it, too. | 我也是 |
[38:40] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[38:41] | – How? – I was warned. | -怎么知道 -我被我们都认识 |
[38:46] | By a man we both know. | 的人警告过 |
[38:49] | Who I believe knows the truth. | 他应该知道真相 |
[38:53] | Who can lead us to a place to start. | 他可以让我们开始调查 |
[39:49] | Mr Mulder? | 穆德先生 |
[39:52] | My name is Marita Covarrubias. | 我叫马里塔·科瓦比亚斯 |
[39:54] | I’m assistant to the Special Representative. | 我是特别代表的助手 |
[39:57] | Was he able to review the material I sent him? | 他看了我送来的材料吗 |
[39:59] | – Yes. – And will he see me? | -看了 -他能见我吗 |
[40:02] | I’m afraid he’s been called into something important. | 恐怕他要务缠身 |
[40:06] | – Can I ask who sent you here, Mr Mulder? – A friend. | -谁让你来这的 -一个朋友 |
[40:10] | I’ve been asking Special | 我已经询问所有特别代表一个月 |
[40:12] | Representatives all month about the farmland in Canada. | 关于加拿大一个农场的事情 |
[40:18] | I can tell you that farm has been abandoned. | 我告诉你那农场被遗弃了 |
[40:21] | The crops you described were left to die. | 你说的农作物都死了 |
[40:24] | But they have been identified as ginseng. | 但已经被确认为西洋参 |
[40:27] | No evidence of beehives or bee husbandry was found. | 没有证据说明有蜂场的存在 |
[40:32] | I know it’s not the answer you wanted. | 我知道这不是你想要的答案 |
[40:35] | No. I, uh… | 不是 我 |
[40:39] | Can I ask why this is so important to you? | 为什么这件事对你这么重要吗 |
[40:44] | I’ve suffered… I’ve suffered | 我最近 |
[40:46] | some very personal losses recently and… | 失去了许多 |
[40:54] | ..I was… I was hoping… | 我希望 |
[40:59] | ..That, um… | 呃 |
[41:17] | Not everything dies, Mr Mulder. | 不是一切都死了 穆德先生 |
[41:49] | I need to know the reasons why this should be. | 我要知道怎么回事 |
[41:53] | So that the work may continue. | 工作会继续 |
[41:57] | So that the project may proceed | 计划不会被放弃 |
[42:00] | unabated by removing an unnecessary obstacle. | 但要排除障碍 |
[42:03] | – What obstacle? – Agent Mulder, actually. | 什么障碍 穆德探员是个麻烦 |
[42:10] | If his mother were to die, he would… | 如果他妈死了 他会… |
[42:13] | He what? | 什么 |
[42:15] | You see, the fiercest enemy | 你知道吗 |
[42:18] | is the man who has nothing left to lose. | 最危险的人是失去一切的人 |
[42:23] | And you know how important Agent Mulder is to the equation. | 你知道什么是穆德探员最重要的 |