时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | It’s just a passport photo, not the cover of Vogue. | 拍个护照照 别弄得像拍《时尚》封面似的 |
[00:21] | There’s no reason I have to look like hell in it, is there? Settle down. | 没必要逢头垢面的 镇定点 |
[00:25] | We’re on a schedule here. | 我们按计划来 |
[00:27] | I know we’re on a schedule here. | 我知道我们的计划 |
[00:35] | Act natural. | 放自然点 |
[00:46] | I’ll be back in ten. | 我10分钟就回来 |
[00:48] | Make it five. I’ll be around back. | 5分钟吧 我再过来 |
[00:50] | Relax, Billy. | 别紧张 比利 |
[01:00] | Lower it just a bit. Yeah. That’s it. | 再放低些 就这样 |
[01:05] | Now, big smile. Yeah, hold it. | 笑一笑 就这样 |
[01:09] | Big trip you got planned? | 去哪里旅行 |
[01:11] | Oh, you know, nothin’ special. | 没什么特别的 |
[01:13] | Just good to have a passport. | 办个护照而已 |
[01:16] | It looks like it’s clearing up. Might be a nice day after all. | 这雨下得爽快 今天是个好天 |
[01:20] | It’s just gonna take a few minutes. | 等几分钟 |
[01:25] | That comes to $6.95. | 六点九五美元 |
[01:31] | Great. I left my money in the car. | 我把钱忘在车里了 |
[01:34] | I’ll be back. | 我很快回来 |
[01:35] | I’ll be here. | 我等着 |
[01:56] | 0w! Hey, you jerk! | 嗨 混蛋 |
[02:01] | What? | 什么 |
[02:10] | Billy? | 比利 |
[02:14] | Billy, someone did something to me. Billy? | 有人对我动手动脚 |
[03:01] | Shoot. | 妈的 |
[03:12] | My God! | 天啊 |
[04:07] | 密执根州北部 长湖路 早上5点10分 | |
[04:09] | What are your thoughts, Scully? | 你怎么看 史卡利 |
[04:11] | Have the local police been contacted by her abductor? | 绑匪联系当地警方没有 |
[04:15] | No demand for ransom? | 没有要求赎金 |
[04:17] | No, | 没有 |
[04:17] | unfortunately. It’s going on three days. | 已经3天了 |
[04:21] | Any additional leads? | 有其他线索吗 |
[04:22] | No. No hair and fiber evidence. | 没有 头发 纤维 |
[04:24] | The rain washed it all away. | 雨淋之后什么都没有了 |
[04:26] | The autopsy came back on the dead boyfriend. | 男朋友的尸检结果已出来了 |
[04:28] | A puncture wound through the eardrum and into the brain… | 左边耳膜遭到刺入性伤害 直到大脑 |
[04:32] | ..Possibly from a long needle or an awl. | 可能是钢针之类的东西 |
[04:34] | I’m still not sure how we ?gure into this investigation. | 我还不知道该不该介入呢 |
[04:37] | Did you see the photo? | 你看了照片吗 |
[04:39] | I assume that was taken by her abductor. | 我想是绑架他的人干的吧 |
[04:42] | It was taken by a 65-year-old druggist moments before she was abducted. | 这是65岁的药剂师被绑架之前拍的 |
[04:47] | That’s a passport photo from a local drugstore. | 这是在当地药店拍的护照相片 |
[04:49] | The druggist was the last known person to have seen Mary Lefante. | 那个药师是见到玛莉·拉芳特的最后一个人 |
[04:53] | He claims that wasn’t the photo he was taking. | 但他说那照片不是他拍的 |
[04:56] | He says the photo he was taking was normal. | 他说他拍照的过程都很正常 |
[04:58] | He only came to the police when he heard she was missing. | 当他听说那女的不见了 就到警局报了案 |
[05:01] | Well, whoever took this photo | 无论谁拍了这张照片都 |
[05:03] | was obviously privy to the woman’s abduction. | 与那绑架案有关 |
[05:06] | That is what you would think. | 这只是你的想法 |
[05:12] | It’s the damnedest thing. | 见鬼 |
[05:14] | Here it is, just like I left it. | 我就放在这里 |
[05:16] | It was under lock and key. | 锁起来的 |
[05:18] | Is that where you keep it? | 你就放在那里 |
[05:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:20] | Mind if I take a look? | 我能看看吗 |
[05:22] | Please, help yourself. | 看吧 |
[05:25] | At first I thought I did something wrong when I took the picture. | 开始我还以为取照片的时候做错了什么 |
[05:29] | There’s that piece of paper you have to pull off. | 因为你必须取出相纸才能成像 |
[05:32] | You have to do that just right. | 你必须按照正确的方法 |
[05:34] | I’m sure you did it just fine. | 我相信你的方法是对的 |
[05:37] | Your film’s out of date. | 你的胶卷过期了 |
[05:38] | Is that against the law? | 这不违法吧 |
[05:40] | No. I was just making an observation. | 不 这只是留意到而已 |
[05:42] | I don’t get much call for passport photos. | 没多少人来拍护照照片 |
[05:45] | The copy shop over at the mall does ’em cheaper. | 超级市场的复印店比这里便宜多了 |
[05:49] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[05:52] | I sure hope you find that young woman safe and sound. | 希望你能安全地找到那姑娘 |
[06:02] | Which one of us gets to use the stun gun on Bruno Hauptmann back there? | 我们俩谁用枪电击布鲁诺·豪普特曼的后面 |
[06:06] | So he doesn’t exactly stand out as a suspect. | 他不是嫌疑犯 |
[06:09] | Mulder, take a look at this. You see this smeariness here? | 穆德 看看这里有油污吗 |
[06:13] | I’m thinking it’s heat damage. | 可能是受热所致 |
[06:15] | With the heater sitting under the film, the emulsion probably melted. | 胶卷下面有个加热器 使感光剂融化了 |
[06:20] | That would make it look like she posed screaming for a passport photo? | 难道那会使她的相片看起来像在尖叫 |
[06:24] | Plus, the film is two years out of date. | 这胶卷已经过期两年了 |
[06:26] | The photographic chemistry could’ve changed. | 胶卷的化学物质有可能改变了 |
[06:32] | All right. So what’s your theory? | 那你有什么想法 |
[06:34] | I’m not sure I have a theory. | 还没有 |
[06:39] | Excuse me. You the two FBI agents? | 你们是FBI探员吗 |
[06:41] | Agents Mulder and Scully. | 是的 史卡利和穆德探员 |
[06:42] | Sorry to have brought you all this way. | 对不起 让你跑这么远 |
[06:45] | I’m afraid we might have wasted your time. | 恐怕我浪费了你们的时间 |
[06:53] | Hey, Trott. | 嗨 特雷特 |
[06:56] | Make sure you bag all that right there. | 把那些东西整理好 |
[07:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:02] | Take that out to my car. | 拿到我车上 |
[07:05] | He’s in the kitchen. | 他在厨房 |
[07:06] | Inspector Puet’t, these are Agents Scully and Mulder. | 布得探员 这是史卡莉和穆德探员 |
[07:09] | Agents. | 你好 |
[07:10] | Inspector. | 检查员 |
[07:11] | US postal inspector. | 我是美国邮政署的检查员 |
[07:13] | My office is investigating a mail theft… | 我来调查一个邮件窃案 |
[07:15] | ..Which we’ve traced to your missing person, | 怀疑与失踪案有关 |
[07:17] | Ms Mary Louise Lefante. | 玛莉·路易斯·拉芳特 |
[07:18] | She was a postal employee. | 她是邮政职员 |
[07:20] | A sorter at the Kurland Hills branch. | 她在喀伦邮局做拣信员 |
[07:22] | A number of unsigned credit cards… ..In transit through that | 碰巧的是 有很多寄到邮局的 |
[07:26] | branch never made it to their respective owners. | 信用卡没送出去 |
[07:29] | She was intercepting them? | 玛莉把它们截留下来 |
[07:31] | And her boyfriend was signing them. | 都被她的男友给冒领了 |
[07:34] | We ran him. | 我们在追查他 |
[07:34] | He was into forgery, cheque fraud. | 他犯了伪造 信用卡欺骗等罪行 |
[07:36] | Mary Lefante’s passport photo. Do you know how soon she wanted to leave town? | 你知道她急着要离开镇子吗 |
[07:41] | Did she know about your investigation? | 她知道你在调查她吗 |
[07:43] | Probably. | 可能 |
[07:44] | Though we didn’t focus on her | 直到这个星期她失踪 |
[07:45] | specifically until after she came up missing. | 我们才注意到她 |
[07:48] | You think she faked her disappearance? | 你认为她的失踪是她自己捏造的 |
[07:50] | Looks that way to me. | 看起来像 |
[07:52] | Yeah, but why would she stab her boyfriend through the ear? | 那为什么她在车里把她男朋友刺死 |
[07:56] | The magic was gone? | 爱情魔法消失了 |
[07:59] | Did you ?nd a camera anywhere here? | 你在这儿找到相机吗 |
[08:11] | You think this woman planted that photo of herself in the drugstore? | 你觉得那女人把照片放到药店吗 |
[08:16] | What would be the point of that? | 你有什么见解 |
[08:18] | I… | 我 |
[08:21] | Here it is. | 这里 |
[08:26] | Stand back, Scully. It’s loaded. | 退后 史卡利 装了胶卷的 |
[08:30] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[08:31] | In the ’60s | 六十年代 |
[08:31] | a bellhop named Ted Serios… | 一个叫泰德·希尔欧斯的酒店侍者 |
[08:33] | ..Became famous for taking what he called “Thoughtographs”. | 因为拍了一些所谓的“沉思”的照片出了名 |
[08:37] | He claimed that by concentrating on an unexposed negative… | 据他说用没有曝光的底片 |
[08:40] | ..He could create a photographic representation of what he saw in his mind. | 可以创作出他脑子看到的照像再现 |
[08:45] | He did landscapes, cathedrals, the Queen of England… | 他拍过风景画 大教堂 英女王 |
[08:48] | Thoughtographs. | “沉思”的照片 |
[08:50] | Also known as sootographs. | 它们很称作“射线照片 ” |
[08:51] | Literature on thought photography dates back almost to Louis Daguerre. | 这种艺术要追溯到路易斯·达盖尔 |
[08:55] | So that makes it legitimate? | 这合法吗 |
[08:58] | Look at that. | 看 |
[09:01] | Oh, my God! | 上帝 |
[09:09] | I think he was here, Scully. | 他就在这里 |
[09:11] | Who was here? | 谁 |
[09:12] | Mary Lefante’s abductor. I think he stalked her. | 玛莉的绑架者 我想他跟踪了她 |
[09:18] | He could have come up right here. | 他刚经过这里 |
[09:20] | I think he came in here and looked at her through the window, this close. | 我想他就这么近的透过窗口看着她 |
[09:24] | Close enough to affect the camera film. | 结果拍成了这幅相片 |
[09:26] | Psychic photography? | 恐怖照片 |
[09:29] | Mulder, it’s obvious that somebody doctored these images… | 穆德 我想是有人故意修改这些相片 |
[09:32] | ..And planted them to be found here. | 放在这让人发现的 |
[09:34] | Maybe as some kind of a smoke screen. | 也许是施放烟雾 |
[09:37] | To conceal what? This isn’t about mail fraud. | 要掩饰什么 这不是邮件诈骗案 |
[09:39] | That’s just incidental. What if… | 那只是巧合 |
[09:42] | What if someone had this ability? | 如果有人有这种能力呢 |
[09:45] | An image like this would be a peek into that person’s mind. | 这种形象很可能进入人的大脑 |
[09:48] | Into their darkest fantasies? | 进入阴暗的狂想 |
[09:50] | The fantasy of a killer. | 一个谋杀犯的狂想 |
[10:32] | She’s completely non-responsive. | 她一点反应都没有 |
[10:34] | We did a tox screen | 我们给她做了初步的毒性检测 |
[10:35] | and found traces of morphine and scopolamine. | 我们发现她体内有吗啡和东莨菪碱 |
[10:38] | Twilite Sleep. | 半麻醉 |
[10:39] | The dental anaesthetic? | 外用麻醉剂 |
[10:40] | A painkiller cocktail. It’s also for women in labour. | 有点象麻醉鸡尾酒 女人分娩时也可用它 |
[10:43] | Would that account for her condition? | 那她的情况是什么 |
[10:44] | No, she wouldn’t. | 她不是那样 |
[10:46] | What would? | 那是什么 |
[10:48] | Give her a PET scan. | 给她作PET检查 |
[10:55] | All set. | 准备好了 |
[11:04] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[11:06] | What is it? | 什么 |
[11:09] | She’s been given a transorbital lobotomy. | 她的额叶被切除了 |
[11:12] | It used to be known as an ice-pick lobotomy. | 俗称“冰镐”切除术 |
[11:15] | It involves inserting a leucotome through the eye sockets. | 用额叶白质刀从眼眶切除 |
[11:19] | We’re looking for a doctor? | 那我们要找的是医生了 |
[11:21] | Someone with training? | 一个训练有素的人 |
[11:22] | Not judging by this. | 不能通过这判断 |
[11:24] | Whoever did this, Mulder, did it wrong. | 他的手法是错的 穆德 |
[11:34] | Unruhe. | 真烦 |
[11:37] | Unruhe. | 真烦 |
[11:40] | Mary. | 玛莉 |
[11:46] | You’d better go in there and get her. | 你们去看一看她 |
[11:56] | Unruhe. | 真烦 |
[12:00] | Unruhe. | 真烦 |
[12:04] | Unruhe. | 真烦 |
[12:07] | We just got the call. There’s been a second abduction. | 又有一起绑架案 |
[12:10] | Unruhe. | 真烦 |
[12:12] | Unruhe. | 真烦 |
[12:50] | You can roll. We’re set here. | 你可以走了 我们顶班 |
[12:52] | right | 好的 |
[12:54] | Get that area taped off. | 把那也封起来 |
[13:04] | Watch it. | 小心 |
[13:06] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 借过 |
[13:13] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[13:14] | Charles Selchik, certified public accountant. | 那是查尔斯·肖申克 公共事务会计 |
[13:18] | Dead from a stab wound through the ear. | 死于从耳朵刺入利器 |
[13:20] | Cleaning crew found the body. | 清洁工发现的尸体 |
[13:22] | What about the missing woman? | 失踪的女人是谁 |
[13:24] | His secretary, Alice Brandt, age 32. | 是他的秘书 叫爱莉丝·布兰德 32岁 |
[13:26] | The family says she was working late last night. | 家人说他昨晚工作很晚 |
[13:29] | What’s her connection to the first victim? | 她和第一个受害者有什么关系 |
[13:31] | Apparently none. But the MO is the same. | 没有 但手法相同 |
[13:34] | Yeah. The clock is running. | 时间越来越紧 |
[13:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:36] | I keep thinking about | 我一直在想玛莉在医院 |
[13:37] | what Mary Lefante was repeating: “Unruhe.” | 一直重复“安鲁”这个词 |
[13:40] | The Michigan phone book has three different spellings, | 我查了密歇根州的电话本 有三种不同拼法 |
[13:43] | but none within 80 miles of here. | 八十里路没有一户这个姓 |
[13:45] | It might be significant as a word. | 一定是个重要的词 |
[13:47] | That’s what I’ve been thinking. | 我也这么想 |
[13:48] | In German it means “Trouble” Or “Strife.” | 德语叫麻烦 冲突的意思 |
[13:51] | Unrest. | 不安 |
[13:52] | You took German in high school, Scully? | 你高中上过德语 |
[13:54] | College. | 大学时 |
[13:56] | Unrest, huh? | 不安 |
[13:58] | I’m working on these crime-scene photos from the first abduction. | 我从绑架一开始就一直研究这现场相片 |
[14:01] | If we’re lucky, the abductor gets | 有可能发现一个回到 |
[14:03] | a thrill from returning to the scene of a crime. | 犯罪现场感到兴奋的家伙 |
[14:07] | He wasn’t there, Scully. | 他没有在那 史卡利 |
[14:08] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[14:09] | It would’ve affected the photos. | 会反应在这幅照片上 |
[14:11] | Trott, what did you find? | 特罗特 你找到什么 |
[14:13] | Nothing much. | 没有 |
[14:14] | There’s no cameras or film here whatsoever. | 没有相机或胶卷 |
[14:17] | It’s all just accountants’ offices, | 只是间会计的办公室 |
[14:19] | so I don’t know why there would be. | 不应该发生这种事 |
[14:22] | Is that what we’re looking for? | 这就是我们要找的吗 |
[14:23] | Evidence of psychic photography? | 还有什么恐怖照片 |
[14:25] | It may be the only evidence we get. | 那是唯一的证据 |
[14:27] | I’ve got a forensics team coming from Detroit. | 我在底特律有个法医组 |
[14:30] | What’s here for them to find? | 他们要找什么 |
[14:32] | This guy’s very good at what he does. | 这家伙对他所做的事很善长 |
[14:34] | He’s left no witnesses, no latent prints… | 没有目击者 没有隐形的手印 |
[14:36] | Only those photos, which makes | 留下的就是那些相片 |
[14:38] | me believe he doesn’t know he has that ability. | 让我认为他没有那种能力 |
[14:40] | We haven’t found any new psychic photos here either. | 我们还没找到任何新的恐怖照片 |
[14:55] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[15:03] | I wanna show you something. | 我带你看样东西 |
[15:16] | Right here. This. | 这儿 |
[15:20] | And look. | 看 |
[15:22] | It’s the same company. What if the | 同一个公司 |
[15:23] | kidnapper was working construction at both sites? | 绑架者在同一个工地做工 |
[15:26] | He would’ve been able to pick out the two women. | 从这一点看 他能绑架两个女人 |
[15:29] | You may be right. Check it out. | 你可能是对的 去查一下 |
[15:31] | Let me know what you find. | 找到什么告诉我 |
[15:31] | Where are you gonna be? | 你去哪 |
[15:33] | Back in DC. | 我要回华盛顿 |
[15:35] | I want Special Photo to run this. | 让图片中心的人来处理这些照片 |
[15:36] | I still think the answer’s in here. | 答案一定在这 |
[15:38] | What if it’s not? | 如果不呢 穆德 |
[15:39] | This woman’s time is running out. | 这女人没时间了 |
[15:41] | All the more reason to fully | 就是为了找到她 |
[15:42] | investigate the one hard piece of evidence we do have. | 我们要仔细地调查唯一的证据 |
[15:46] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会联系你的 |
[16:11] | Get away from me! Get away from me, you bastard! | 滚开 滚开 混蛋 |
[16:15] | Let me go… | 让我走 |
[16:17] | No, please, don’t ! | 求你了 别这样 |
[16:34] | Can you get rid of the blurriness here? | 你能除掉这些在她周围的模糊点吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah. I just need to mark a place where the blur comes to a point… | 可以 我只需标记一下污点 |
[16:41] | ..And let the computer do its business. | 剩下的就可让计算机完成了 |
[16:46] | Bingo. Lord, look at that! | 看那 |
[16:49] | This guy’s an artist. | 这家伙是个艺术家 |
[16:50] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[16:52] | However he did this,… | 无论他怎么做 |
[16:54] | ..However he put this together, it’s seamless. | 他都能把这些东西无缝的结合一起 |
[16:59] | What about this face? Can you bring that up? | 这脸是怎么回事 能把它放大吗 |
[17:02] | Wait a second. Let’s try. | 等一下 我试试看 |
[17:10] | I think I can sweeten it more. | 我想能够修好 |
[17:12] | 0K, do that. | 试试看 |
[17:27] | What have you got? | 你找到什么了 |
[17:28] | From the construction company employees, | 我们去找建筑公司的职员 |
[17:30] | 18 workers overlapped on both job sites. | 十八个工人在两个工地工作 |
[17:32] | We’re checking, but so far nothing. | 我们检查了记录 但没什么发现 |
[17:34] | What about day labourers? | 白天的工人呢 |
[17:36] | Mr Iskendarian there doesn’t hire workers off the books. | 埃斯肯戴林先生说他们公司没有雇非法劳工 |
[17:39] | I don’t want IRS trouble. | 我不想和国税局有任何关系 |
[17:41] | But his foreman might hire | 但他的工头 |
[17:42] | cash-only day labour without his knowledge. | 可以不经他的同意请一些临时工 |
[17:45] | He’s got seven job sites going now, as many foremen. | 他现在有七个工地 就有七个工头 |
[17:48] | Gather of?cers to canvass. | 让工头都过来 |
[17:49] | Which foreman works the Midlothian Corporate Park? | 哪个工头指挥中洛锡安工地 |
[17:52] | That job’s ?nished. | 那里已经完工了 |
[17:53] | Find out where he is today. | 找到他 |
[17:55] | I’ll take that one. | 我去那里 |
[17:57] | Can I use your phone? | 能借借电话吗 |
[17:59] | 0K, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:01] | NCIC shows no match for that man. | 指纹没有与那人相符的指纹 |
[18:12] | What about this shape up here? What is that? | 这儿的阴影是什么 |
[18:19] | Can you take that and flip it so that that’s on the bottom? | 你能把它放到底部吗 |
[18:28] | Is that a shadow? | 那是阴影吗 |
[18:33] | Yeah. It is. | 是的 |
[18:36] | It’s somebody’s shadow. | 是某人的阴影 |
[18:41] | It’s the kidnapper’s shadow. | 是绑架者的阴影 |
[18:43] | It’s like he’s looming over her. | 好像是他上面的轮廓 |
[18:45] | It’s like he… he’s standing over her. | 站得比她高 |
[18:48] | He means to pass judgment on her, like a god. | 像上帝一样审判她 |
[19:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:19] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:35] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:50] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[20:00] | Hi. Can I help you? | 有什么事 |
[20:04] | Uh, I hope so. Are you the foreman? | 你是工头吗 |
[20:06] | Yes, ma’am. I’m Gerry Schnauz. | 是的 我叫杰里·肖纳斯 |
[20:09] | I’m Special Agent Dana Scully. | 我是史卡莉探员 |
[20:11] | I’d like to ask you some questions about the day labourers you hire. | 我要问你关于雇白天劳工的事 |
[20:15] | What, is this some IRS thing or… | 是国税局吗… |
[20:17] | No, sir, not at all. | 没什么 |
[20:19] | My crew’s at lunch if you want to talk to anybody, but… | 我的人吃午饭去了 |
[20:22] | ..Everybody I’ve got on today is on the books, as far as I know. | 我雇的人都在册上 |
[20:26] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:28] | Yeah, sure. | 请便 |
[20:30] | Scully. | 史卡莉 |
[20:31] | I may have something for you… ..On the kidnapper. It’s, uh,… | 我找到了绑架者的一些线索 |
[20:36] | ..Something about his legs. | 是他的腿 |
[20:38] | Yeah? | 怎么样 |
[20:38] | They’re unusually long. They’re out of proportion. | 很长 不合比例 |
[20:42] | I’m thinking he’s either very tall,or he’s not but wants to be. | 要么非常长 要么借助东西 |
[20:47] | Scully? | 史卡利 |
[20:50] | Scully, are you there? | 史卡莉 你在听吗 |
[21:02] | Stand where you are! | 站住 |
[21:16] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[21:20] | Stop or I’ll shoot! | 别动 否则我开枪了 |
[21:44] | Lace your fingers behind your head. | 手举到头上 |
[21:47] | Do it! | 快 |
[22:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:26] | Alice Brandt. | 爱莉丝·布兰特 |
[22:29] | The second woman that you abducted. | 你绑架的第二个女人 |
[22:32] | That’s her name, Gerry. | 那是她的名字 |
[22:35] | Where is Alice Brandt? | 在哪里 |
[22:38] | I don’t… | 不知道 |
[22:40] | I have no earthly idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说什么 |
[22:43] | Tell us where she is, Gerry. | 告诉我在哪 |
[22:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:47] | This is a case of mistaken identity or something. | 你一定认错人了 |
[22:51] | I honestly,… | 老实地讲 |
[22:53] | ..Honestly have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说什么 |
[22:59] | Explain this. | 解释这个 |
[23:03] | We’re running Sheetrock. I use that | 我们今天铺石膏板 |
[23:05] | to start the holes in it to keyhole in all the ?xtures. | 用它来打孔把石膏板固定起来 |
[23:08] | No. You used this to kill the two men. | 不 你用它杀了两个人 |
[23:11] | What two men? | 哪两个 |
[23:13] | You used this on Mary Lefante! | 你用它杀死玛莉·拉芳特 |
[23:15] | Who? W… wait. A minute ago it was Alice Brandt. | 开始你又说是爱莉丝·布兰特 |
[23:20] | I don’t believe this. I do not believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信是这样的 |
[23:24] | You want to tell us about the ?rst time you were arrested, Gerry? | 能告诉我你第一次被捕的原因吗 |
[23:28] | In 1980 you attacked your father with an axe handle. | 1980年你用斧头柄袭击你父亲 |
[23:34] | You beat him so severely that he spent the remainder of his life in a wheelchair. | 导致他下半辈子都坐在轮椅上 |
[23:39] | I was not jailed. I was institutionalized. | 没坐牢 只是管教而已 |
[23:42] | I had a kind of chemical imbalance. | 我有一种化学物质失衡的病 |
[23:48] | Yeah. “Gerald Schnauz, | 是啊 “杰拉德·托马斯·肖纳斯 |
[23:50] | treated for a paranoid schizophrenic disorder.” | 被确诊为偏执型精神分裂症 |
[23:53] | “Six years in Melvoyne Psychiatric Hospital. | 在梅尔沃恩精神病院里住了六年 |
[23:56] | Released 1986.” | 1986年出院” |
[23:59] | So what you been up to since 1986, Gerry? | 1986年后你做了什么 杰瑞 |
[24:03] | Taking care of my father. | 照顾我爸爸 |
[24:06] | Looking after him 24 hours a day. | 每天24小时照顾他 |
[24:11] | Making amends. | 作为补偿 |
[24:16] | He, uh, passed away in January. | 他在一月去世 |
[24:20] | How did you feel about that? | 你有什么感受 |
[24:24] | Sad. | 悲伤 |
[24:28] | It says here you have a sister. | 据说你有个妹妹 |
[24:32] | Where is your sister, Gerry? | 你妹妹呢 杰瑞 |
[24:35] | She passed. | 她去世了 |
[24:37] | Actually, it says here she committed suicide in 1980. | 上面说她1980年自杀 |
[24:42] | God, that was a bad year. | 那真是不幸的一年 |
[24:45] | What else happened in 1980, Gerry? | 1980年还发生了什么事 |
[24:48] | Well, John Lennon got shot. | 约翰·列侬被杀 |
[24:52] | Where are you going with this? | 你说这些有什么用 |
[24:53] | Are you Sigmund Freud? | 你是西格蒙德·弗洛伊德吗 |
[24:54] | Why don’t you cut the BS? | 不能简短一点吗 |
[24:56] | Why don’t we get back to Alice Brandt? | 那回到爱莉丝·布兰特的案子吧 |
[24:59] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[25:10] | You look troubled. | 你好像有麻烦 |
[25:17] | Hey, Gerry? | 杰瑞 |
[25:23] | This your father? | 这是你爸爸吗 |
[25:30] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪里弄来的 |
[25:31] | You left that for me. | 是你留下来的 |
[25:32] | Left it like a fingerprint. | 就像指纹 |
[25:40] | Is this what you see when you close your eyes, Gerry? | 这就是你闭上眼睛心中想的吗 |
[25:53] | Is that what you see? | 是吗 |
[25:59] | Gerry,… ..Tell me where Alice Brandt is. | 杰瑞 告诉我爱莉丝·布兰特在哪 |
[26:08] | She’s safe… | 她很安全 |
[26:11] | ..From the howlers. | 在咆哮者那里 |
[26:20] | She’s all right now. | 她现在很好 |
[26:24] | Gerry, tell me how I Can find her. | 怎么才能找到她 |
[26:53] | Over here! | 在那里 |
[27:45] | You know, Scully, that word unruhe, unrest – it’s bothering me. | 史卡利 “安鲁”这个词困挠着我 |
[27:49] | Maybe he thought he was curing them. | 也许他认为是在救她们 |
[27:51] | Saving them from damnation. | 把她们从诅咒中救出来 |
[27:53] | From those things in the pictures. | 从照片上的恐怖情景中救出来 |
[27:55] | He called them “The howlers.” | 从咆哮者手里 |
[27:57] | It’s over, Mulder. | 结束了 穆德 |
[27:58] | Then that photo wouldn’t be his fantasy. | 那照片不是他的幻想 |
[28:00] | It would be his nightmare. | 应该是他的噩梦 |
[28:01] | What the hell does it matter? | 这有什么关系 |
[28:05] | Because I wanna know. | 因为我想知道 |
[28:06] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[28:19] | OK, Gerry. | 好了 杰瑞 |
[28:22] | Put it all in here. Wallet, jewelery, everything. | 把钱包和项链放在这里 |
[28:39] | Eyes straight ahead. | 往前看 |
[28:46] | Let’s step over to the table. | 到桌子那里 |
[29:03] | What the…? | 天啊 |
[29:26] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[29:31] | This wound’s in the wrong place. He was shot in the throat. | 伤口不是这个地方 是在喉咙 |
[29:34] | He wasn’t trying to save this victim. | 他没想过救这受害者 |
[29:36] | We just got a report of a robbery | 有一起武装抢劫 |
[29:38] | at the drugstore where the ?rst victim disappeared. | 就在第一个受害者消失处的药店 |
[29:51] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[30:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:14] | It was Gerry. | 是杰瑞 |
[30:16] | He took the passport camera and all the ?lm. | 他拿走了相机和所有的胶卷 |
[30:18] | And morphine, | 也拿走了吗啡 |
[30:19] | scopolamine hydrobromide and insulin syringes. | 氢溴酸东莨菪碱和胰岛素注射器 |
[30:22] | He’s making more Twilite Sleep. | 他要做半麻醉 |
[30:24] | He wants to continue his work. | 他想继续他的工作 |
[30:28] | You know that job site that I arrested him at, Mulder? | 你知道我抓他的工地吗 穆德 |
[30:32] | What if he’s picked out his next victim? | 万一他已经锁定了下一个受害者呢 |
[30:34] | There were apartment buildings on all sides. | 各个工地旁都有公寓 |
[30:37] | You think you interrupted his stalking? | 你想破坏他的计划 |
[30:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:41] | Hold on a second. Bring the car around. | 等等 你去拿车 |
[30:43] | I just wanna wait for this. | 我在等这东西 |
[30:45] | I’ll be right there. | 我很快就到 |
[30:56] | Corning. | 科宁 |
[30:57] | Corning. Send units to Belmont Avenue. | 派人到比蒙大街300号 |
[31:00] | Check all the apartments near that job site. | 检查所有工地旁边的公寓 |
[31:03] | I think he’s heading back there. | 我想他又回去了 |
[31:05] | Got it. | 明白 |
[31:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:02] | Scully! | 史卡利 |
[32:05] | Scully! | 史卡利 |
[32:12] | Scully! | 史卡利 |
[32:43] | Sir, Agent Scully’s Explorer just turned | 史卡莉的车找到了 |
[32:47] | up at a park | 被扔在一个公园里 |
[32:48] | and ride about 20 miles up the US 81. | 在81号公路20英里的地方 |
[32:50] | Any sightings? | 有证人吗 |
[32:51] | A report of an Audi stolen from the same lot. | 被盗奥迪车主报的案 |
[32:54] | He’s switching cars. He’s gonna do that two or three times. | 他换了车 他已经干了两三回了 |
[33:00] | He’s got six ?ngers here. | 他有六个手指 |
[33:04] | Sir? | 先生 |
[33:05] | He’s got six fingers. | 他有六根手指 |
[33:07] | What about his apartment? | 他的公寓呢 |
[33:09] | We got a unit there. But he ain’t comin’ back. | 我们一个小组在那里等着他 他没有回去 |
[33:11] | What about friends, coworkers? | 朋友 亲戚 同事之类的呢 |
[33:13] | Does he have a summerhouse? | 他有度假屋吗 |
[33:15] | He doesn’t have much of anything. | 好像没有 |
[33:17] | We’re running some phone numbers from his wallet… | 我们打了他号码薄上的很多电话 |
[33:20] | Let me see his wallet. | 让我看下钱包 |
[33:28] | It’s his father’s obituary. | 这是他爸爸的仆告 |
[33:33] | “Recipient of the Bronze Star Medal during the Korean War.” | 在韩战中获颁铜星勋章 |
[33:37] | “Gerald Schnauz Sr, DDS.” | 老杰拉德·肖纳斯牙科博士 |
[33:41] | He was a retired dentist. | 他是退休的外科医生 |
[34:12] | What’s there ? | 那是什么 |
[34:24] | He was here. | 他就在这 |
[34:27] | Why would he take the chair? | 他拿凳子干什么 |
[35:25] | Let me go. | 放我走 |
[35:36] | It’s over, Gerry. Let me go right now. | 一切都结束了 马上放我走 |
[36:00] | Yes, you do. | 要的 |
[36:01] | Everybody does. But especially you. | 所有人都要 特别是你 |
[36:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:07] | Why me, Gerry? | 为什么是我 杰瑞 |
[36:09] | Do I remind you of your sister? | 我让你想起了我的妹妹吗 |
[36:13] | Why did your sister kill herself, | 为什么你妹妹要自杀 |
[36:16] | Gerry? What did your father do to her? | 你爸爸对她干什么 |
[36:19] | He didn’t do anything. It was the howlers. | 他没做什么 大喊大叫的 |
[36:21] | 0K. Then let’s talk about the howlers. | 那就说一下那个咆哮者吧 |
[36:30] | They live inside your head. | 他活在你头脑 |
[36:31] | They make you do things and say things | 他让做你不愿意做的事 |
[36:33] | that you don’t mean. | 说你不原因说的话 |
[36:35] | And all your good thoughts can’t wish them away. | 你不可能把他从心里赶走 |
[36:39] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[36:41] | You’ve got them… | 你想着他们 |
[36:43] | ..Right there. | 在那 |
[36:46] | Don’t you feel them? | 感觉到了吗 |
[36:47] | I don’t have them, Gerry. | 我没有 |
[36:50] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[36:50] | They made you say that just | 是他们让你那样说的 |
[36:52] | now because they know I’m going to kill them. | 因为他们知道我要杀了他们 |
[36:56] | What if you’re wrong, Gerry? | 你要是错了呢 |
[36:58] | What if there are no such things as howlers? | 要是没咆哮者这种事呢 |
[37:01] | What if you made them up inside your head… | 那只是你幻想出来的 |
[37:03] | ..To explain the things your sister said your father did? | 用来解释你父亲对你妹妹所做的事 |
[37:08] | Great. Now they got you talking like Sigmund Freud. | 很好 他们让你像弗洛伊德一样说话 |
[37:13] | lam on to you! | 我来帮你了 |
[37:15] | I know your tricks! | 我知道你的把戏 |
[37:18] | Besides, I’ve seen them… | 我看到他们了 |
[37:21] | ..In that picture that your partner showed me. | 在你拍档给的照片中看到的 |
[37:25] | Pictures don’t lie. | 照片不会骗人 |
[37:27] | You saw them too. | 你也看到了 |
[37:30] | If there are such things as howlers, Gerry,… | 如果有咆哮者这样的事 杰瑞 |
[37:35] | ..They live only inside your head. | 那只存在你的头脑中 |
[38:35] | Six ?ngers, right? | 六个手指 |
[38:36] | We’ve got the state police… | 我们得要叫警察找… |
[38:37] | Why are there six? | 为什么有六个 |
[38:41] | What? We’ve got the state police looking as far south as Grand Rapids. | 州警察一直找到了南到大激流 |
[38:44] | Still no sign of her. | 仍没她的消息 |
[38:50] | Agent Mulder, what do we do? | 穆德探员 怎么办 |
[38:52] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[39:01] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[39:03] | There’s five headstones. | 有五个石碑 |
[39:12] | And the father makes six. Come on! | 他爸爸是第六个 快点 |
[39:14] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 走 在那里 |
[39:35] | Fan out! Check the tree line! | 伞形分开 查第三排 |
[40:06] | What does… What does this mean? | 这怎么解释 |
[40:10] | It means you need help, Gerry. | 说明你需要帮助 |
[40:24] | No, I think what it means is that I don’t have much time left. | 说明我没有多少时间了 |
[40:36] | No, Gerry, stop! | 杰瑞 住手 |
[41:14] | Scully! | 史卡莉 |
[41:18] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[41:22] | Mulder, help! Mulder! | 穆德 救我 |
[41:27] | Scully! | 史卡莉 |
[41:40] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[41:42] | No. | 没有 |
[41:45] | Get an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[42:37] | Addendum to case report. | 案情附录 |
[42:41] | After his death,… | 他死后 |
[42:43] | ..A diary was found among Gerald Schnauz’s belongings… | 在杰拉德·肖纳斯的物品中找到一本日记 |
[42:48] | ..Written in the second person and | 以第二人称写的 |
[42:51] | apparently intended as an open letter to his father. | 明显是写给他父亲的信 |
[42:55] | It includes the names of his victims. | 上面包括受害者的名字 |
[42:58] | The women he desired to save. | 那些他想救的女人 |
[43:02] | My name is contained in the last entry. | 我的名字也在结尾 |
[43:11] | I have no further explanation for the existence of the photographs… | 我不明白照片存在的原因 |
[43:15] | ..Nor am I confident one is forthcoming. | 我也不知将来会发生的事 |
[43:22] | My captivity forced me to understand… | 在我被劫持期间 |
[43:24] | ..And even empathize with Gerry Schnauz. | 迫使我理解和甚至有点同情杰瑞·肖纳斯 |
[43:28] | My survival depended on it. | 这样我才能活下来 |
[43:35] | I see now the value of such insight. | 我现在明白洞察力的价值 |
[43:40] | For truly to pursue monsters, we must understand them,,,, | 既然追逐怪兽 我们要理解他们 |
[43:46] | ..We must venture into their minds. | 我们冒险进入他们的内心 |
[43:53] | Only, in doing so,… | 但是这样的话 |
[43:56] | ..Do we risk letting them venture into ours? | 他们进入我们的内心怎么办 |