时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Miss Holland, I’m Nurse Waite. | 贺兰小姐 我是威特护士 |
[00:09] | I’ll be assisting in your procedure. | 我将在治疗中协助你 |
[00:12] | Will it hurt? | 会有副作用吗 |
[00:14] | 整形外科 格林沃德纪念医院 芝加哥 | |
[00:14] | You won’t feel a thing. There’s no blood. | 你会毫无感觉的 甚至一丁点血也没有 |
[00:16] | Dr Lloyd’s done over a thousand Iipo procedures. | 洛伊德医生已做过上千例的手术了 |
[00:20] | You’re in good hands. | 你会安然无恙的 |
[00:25] | OK, here we go. | 好的 我们去吧 |
[00:33] | I’m going to give you a tranquillizer now,… | 我会给你镇静剂 |
[00:35] | and then right before the operation… | 手术前 |
[00:37] | the doctor will give you injections of saline and anaesthetic. | 医生会给你注射 生理盐水和麻醉剂 |
[00:40] | All you have to worry about is buying a new wardrobe. | 你所担心的是以后要重新买衣橱 |
[00:50] | Your liposuction patient is prepped and in room five. | 你的抽脂病人已准备好了 在5号房间 |
[00:53] | Fine. What else am I scheduled for? | 好的 其它的手术安排呢 |
[00:56] | You’ve got a scalp reduction and a blepharoplasty. | 接着是拉皮和脸部整形手术 |
[00:59] | Are they prepped? | 都准备好了吗 |
[01:02] | – Um, no. Would you like…? – Get them ready, please. | 嗯 还没有 你… 请让他们做准备吧 |
[01:05] | I’d like to move right along today. | 我想在早上把3个手术全做完 |
[01:08] | Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[02:13] | How are you doing? | 手术如何 |
[02:15] | Is the doctor going to be much longer? | 手术时间延长了吗 |
[02:18] | I think my tranquillizer’s starting to wear off. | 我想镇静剂快要失效了 |
[02:21] | I’m sorry. I don’t know where… | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[02:57] | Dr Lloyd! | 洛伊德医生 |
[03:01] | I think this patient is finished. | 手术完成了 |
[03:54] | What else do you call it? | 不知道你们叫它什么 |
[03:56] | When you’re in your body and out of it at the same time,… | 人虽在这 但它已经离开了你的身体 |
[03:59] | ..Unable to control your actions,… | 而你却没有能力来控制它 |
[04:02] | ..To stop yourself from doing what I did to that poor man? | 停止对那可怜的人干的事 |
[04:08] | – What else do you call it? | 你们还叫它什么 |
[04:09] | – Spirit possession or demon possession? | 神灵附身或魔鬼附身 |
[04:13] | While these mental states have been well documented,… | 这些症状在文献上都有记载 |
[04:17] | ..They’ve been much maligned and | 人们对它毁誉参半 |
[04:19] | haven’t held up in court well as a criminal defence. | 但这不能作为法庭上的辩护理由啊 |
[04:23] | I have advised my client against speaking to you. | 我再次重申 当事人可以不用和你说话 |
[04:26] | I’d appreciate it if you | 我希望你能直接 |
[04:28] | would direct any legal discussion to counsel. | 和我作一些合法的讨论 |
[04:32] | Dr Lloyd, are you taking any kind of medication? | 洛伊德医生 你正接受某种治疗吗 |
[04:35] | The odd sleeping pill and a prescription antacid for my stomach. | 偶然吃些安眠药和抗胃酸药 |
[04:39] | Would you mind if I check the dosage and which ones? | 能让我看看那些药吗 |
[04:42] | No, I really… | 不 |
[04:43] | I would like to know why… | 请给我一个理由 |
[04:47] | You’ve got a clear picture of my client’s story… | 我想你们应该问完了 |
[04:50] | ..And his willingness to go along with your investigation. | 而他已经很合作了 |
[04:55] | Yes, I believe we have. | 是的 我们该走了 |
[04:58] | Dr Lloyd, you say that you’ve taken sleeping pills. | 洛伊德医生 你说自己吃安眠药 |
[05:02] | How much sleep did you get the night before? | 昨晚 你睡了多久 |
[05:09] | l, um… I can’t recall. | 我记不起来了 |
[05:22] | The sleeping pill he was taking was called Somanil. | -他吃的安眠药别名是索马尼 |
[05:25] | I’ve heard of it. | -我听说过 |
[05:26] | It works directly on the central | 它很有效 因为直接在中枢神经系统起作用 |
[05:28] | nervous system and it isn’t stored in body tissue. | 而且在作用期后不会残存在体内 |
[05:32] | But it’s controversial for its | 但副作用也很明显 |
[05:33] | addictiveness and its effect on long-term behaviour. | 它会影响人的长期行为 |
[05:37] | What was… What was the date of Dr Lloyd’s prescription? | 他服用多久了 |
[05:41] | He started taking it five years ago, and went through… | 从5年前直到现在 |
[05:45] | Oh, he took a lot of it: 19 100-tablet refills. | 噢 他吃得太多了 共服用了19100片 |
[05:50] | – Wow. – Yeah. | -哗 -是的 |
[05:58] | – That’s more than a pill a day. – An addiction, in other words. | 平均每天一片多 |
[06:02] | An addiction which very well | 换句话就是上瘾了 |
[06:03] | could have altered his ability to do his job. | 上瘾会影响他工作的能力 |
[06:06] | How many of these procedures would you say he’s performed? | 他完成了多少例手术 |
[06:09] | Judging from his schedule the day of the accident,… | 从事故当天的日程安排看… |
[06:12] | ..Hundreds, and probably thousands. | 成百上千例了 |
[06:14] | And not one fatality. | 无一死亡 |
[06:16] | You’re missing my point, | 你误解我的意思了 穆德 |
[06:18] | Mulder. This place is a veritable factory. | 这里就像一个工厂 |
[06:21] | Cosmetic surgery is a boom industry. | 整形外科是医疗界的蓬勃产业 |
[06:24] | ASU wards like this are a gold mine. | 这是一个巨大的金矿 |
[06:27] | Everybody’s doing it, so I hear. | 所以人人都来整形 |
[06:30] | A brand-new, state-of-the-art | 技术一流的整形外科部 |
[06:32] | facility like this can support an entire hospital. | 可以支撑整间医院的开销了 |
[06:37] | – What do you suppose these are? – What? | -你认为这是什么 -什么 |
[06:40] | These five marks on your brand-new, state-of-the-art floor. | 这间”技术一流”工厂地板上的5个印迹 |
[06:43] | They look like they were made by the coasters from an OR table… | 看上去像是手术桌的印迹 |
[06:47] | ..Or some kind of equipment. | 或者是其它一些设备的压痕 |
[06:49] | They look to me like they were burned or scorched. | 我认为这是烧灼过的痕迹 |
[07:01] | It’s the shape of a pentagram. | 一个五角星 |
[07:08] | If you want to connect the dots here, | 穆德 你想把这些联系起来 |
[07:10] | you should look at the facts. | 你应该考虑一下实际情况 |
[07:12] | Iatrogenic deaths or deaths | 诊断失误或医疗事故造成的死亡 |
[07:14] | due to doctor error are upwards of 80,000 a year. | 每年将近有8000宗 |
[07:18] | Dr Lloyd was pushing his limits. | 洛伊德医生不断服用安眠药 |
[07:20] | He was an accident waiting to happen. | 这种事故迟早会发持 |
[07:23] | I’m not a doctor, but you’ve got to be pushing hard | 我不是医生 史卡利 但你不应该 |
[07:25] | to mistake a beer belly for a bald head,… | 简单地归为医疗事故 |
[07:28] | ..Not to mention door number three. | 这是3号房间吧 |
[07:38] | It’s amazing that no one saw him in time to stop him. | 很奇怪 没人能及时地阻止他 |
[07:41] | Maybe they were all possessed. | 也许他们都着魔了 |
[07:44] | I don’t think it’s a simple possession. | 我觉得这不是简单的着魔 史卡利 |
[07:46] | I think it’s more like | 我想这是巫术 |
[07:48] | sorcery or black magic or something like that. | 或类似的怪诞东西 |
[07:51] | Excuse me. What kind of procedure is that up there? | 打扰一下 那里进行的是什么手术 |
[07:54] | It’s a rhinoplasty. I’m sorry, who are you? | 鼻子整形手术 抱歉 你们是谁 |
[07:56] | We’re with the FBI. I’m Agent Scully and this is Agent Mulder. | 我们是联邦探员 我叫史卡利 他叫穆德 |
[08:00] | We’re investigating a patient’s death here. | 我们在调查一宗医疗事故 |
[08:02] | Oh, uh, yes. | 噢 是有这么回事 |
[08:05] | You’re Rebecca Waite. You were the attending nurse at the time? | 你是里贝卡威特 当时你在场 是吗 |
[08:09] | Yes. | -是的 |
[08:10] | Can you explain what happened, | -能讲讲当时的情况吗 |
[08:12] | how a mistake like this could happen? | 怎么会发生这种失误呢 |
[08:15] | No. No, I can’t really. | 不 不 我真的不知道 |
[08:18] | I wasn’t in the OR at the time and… | 当时我在手术室 |
[08:21] | it’s difficult for me in my position. | 我很难抽身回到自己的岗位上 |
[08:24] | Did you observe Dr Lloyd at all before the accident? | 事故之前 你一直看他做手术的吗 |
[08:28] | I helped prep the patient. I was supposed to assist. | 我帮病人做准备 我是应当协助他的 |
[08:32] | I did my job as a nurse. | 我做好护士的本份 |
[08:35] | Are you aware that Dr Lloyd | 你知道洛伊德医生 |
[08:36] | is claiming he was possessed during the incident? | 说自己在手术过程中不受控制吗 |
[08:43] | I guess it’s cheaper than malpractice insurance. | 我想保险可以赔得少点 |
[08:50] | Give him 500cc’s of | 在他完全苏醒前 |
[08:51] | Ringer’s wide open before he goes to Recovery. | 输500CC的林格乳酸 |
[08:54] | – I need you to keep up with me. – Right away, Dr Shannon. | -我需你在这里帮忙 -马上就办 莎琳医生 |
[08:57] | Dr Shannon, can we have a word, please? | 莎琳医生 能和你谈谈吗 |
[08:59] | I’ve got a patient who can’t wait. | 抱歉 我还有病人要治疗 |
[09:07] | There’s magic going on here, Mulder,… | 魔术从这里开始了 穆德 |
[09:11] | ..Only it’s being done with silicone, | 只是通过硅胺 |
[09:13] | collagen and a well-placed scalpel. | 胶原蛋白和恰到好处的手术刀的配合 |
[09:27] | What we have to do here is | 我们要冷静 |
[09:29] | keep calm and do nothing out of the ordinary. | 按常例办事 |
[09:33] | The appearance of any | 一些微小的不和谐和争执 |
[09:34] | impropriety will only deepen the FBI’s probe,… | 都会加深联邦探员的怀疑 |
[09:39] | ..On top of | 他们已经加紧对 |
[09:39] | Dr Lloyd’s insurance investigation. | 洛伊德医生的医疗事故的调查了 |
[09:41] | Dr Lloyd has made us a target. | 洛伊德医生让我们成为众斥之地 |
[09:44] | The last thing we need is to be caught up in an expose. | 最终 我们的事会败露的 |
[09:47] | Then they look at our books again. | 他们会把焦点放回到我们的订单上 |
[09:49] | It’s bad enough we have to | 我们必须解释 |
[09:50] | explain why buttock liposculptures cost 4,000 a pop. | 做一次屁股抽脂竟要4000美金 |
[09:53] | We look greedy, therefore we look guilty. | 我们很贪婪 所以有种罪恶感 |
[09:57] | We haven’t done anything wrong, Dr Illaqua. | 我们没做错 伊拉瓜医生 |
[10:00] | If we give any credence or credibility to Dr Lloyd’s story, | 如果我们给洛伊德医生背书了 |
[10:04] | they’ll burn us at the stake. | 我们一个也逃不掉 |
[10:06] | What about the other personnel? | 其他人怎么样了 |
[10:08] | They were talking to the nurse, Waite. | 他们和威特护士谈过话 |
[10:11] | She can’t tell them anything… | 她说不了什么的 |
[10:14] | ..Because she doesn’t know anything. | 因为她一无所知 |
[10:20] | I can’t feel my feet. | 我的脚毫无知觉 |
[10:24] | I’m having a skin peel,… | 我脱皮了 |
[10:27] | ..But I can’t feel my feet. | 脚没有知觉 |
[10:29] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没事的 没事的 |
[10:30] | Your feet are still there. They aren’t goin’ anywhere. | 脚还在 不会跑到哪里去的 |
[10:34] | It’s, it’s just… | 只是 只是… |
[10:37] | ..I’m afraid to be put to sleep. | 我害怕自己会睡着 |
[10:40] | What if I don’t wake up? | 万一一睡不起呢 |
[10:42] | Not to worry. Not to worry. | 别担心 没事的 |
[10:45] | I want you to relax… | 放松点 |
[10:48] | ..And think about your beautiful new face. | 想想你美丽的新面孔 |
[10:52] | You’re in good hands. | 你受到一流的护理 |
[11:01] | We’re going to protect you. | 我们会保护你 |
[11:14] | – You wanted to show me something? – Yeah, a videotape. | -你想给我看什么 -一盘录像带 |
[11:19] | This video shows that the five marks delineating the pentagram… | 这段手术片子说明了五角星是如何弄成的 |
[11:24] | ..Were in evidence prior to the patient’s death. | 是在受害者死前就有的 |
[11:27] | Stop it a second. | 停 |
[11:30] | My God, he basically stabbed the man to death in his sleep. | 天哪 受害者睡着的时候被他插死的 |
[11:33] | Which underscores the strangeness. | 诡异的是 |
[11:35] | A sane man acting under his | 神智清醒的人 |
[11:37] | own volition could never perform such an act. | 是不会这么疯狂的 |
[11:39] | Look. | 看那儿 |
[11:42] | There. | 假定这些东西起作用 |
[11:43] | Presuming that has anything to do with this, who put them there? | 是谁放在那的 |
[11:47] | I don’t know. A pentagram | 不知道 |
[11:48] | is meant to be a symbol of protection,… | 五角星象征正义的保护力量 |
[11:50] | ..Used to control the elemental forces. | 它可以驾驭原子能 |
[11:52] | – Then it doesn’t make sense. | 解释不通 |
[11:53] | – But it makes sense that witchcraft… | 但如果在这里 |
[11:55] | ..Would find a theater in a place like this, | 为这些贪慕虚荣的人 |
[11:58] | preying on the weak and vainglorious. | 施行一些巫术就说得通了 |
[12:00] | But there’s no other evidence of witchcraft taking place here. | 但没有证据表明在房间里曾用举行了巫术仪式 |
[12:04] | Maybe there is. What was | 也许有 |
[12:05] | that prescription that Dr Lloyd was taking? | 洛伊德医生的药是什么 |
[12:07] | – The sleeping pills? – No, the stomach antacid. | 安眠药 不 抗胃酸药 |
[12:10] | Read me what it’s made from. | 看看它的成分 |
[12:13] | “An antispasmodic – active | 一种以莨菪碱 |
[12:15] | ingredients include belladonna alkaloids…” | 为主要成分的镇痉剂 |
[12:17] | Belladonna – also known as witch’s berry. | 它也叫”巫师之果” |
[12:19] | That’s an herb used in hexing rituals. | 是一种在巫术仪式上用的植物 |
[12:22] | Do you know how many pharmaceuticals contain belladonna? | 穆德 你知道有多少种处方药含有莨菪碱吗 |
[12:25] | Yeah, just the one Dr Lloyd was taking. | 只有一种 就是这种胃药 |
[12:28] | If it’s that simple, why don’t | 这样简单了 |
[12:30] | you put out an APB for someone riding a broom? | 你可以通缉所有骑扫帚的人了(暗指巫师) |
[12:34] | You jest, but there’s a good | 你在说笑 史卡利 |
[12:36] | chance that this hex or ritual may not be finished. | 这个巫术仪式还没有结束 |
[12:45] | The FBI seems to have backed off, at least for the time being. | 联邦探员好像走了 至少现在是这样 |
[12:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:51] | – Are you finished for the day? – Yes. | 今天都忙完了 -是的 |
[12:54] | I’ve got a laser peel. Then I’m outta here. | -我有个激光脱皮 去准备了 |
[12:58] | We’re gonna get through this, Eric. | 我们会度过难关的 艾力克 |
[13:00] | All we have to do is keep our heads on straight. | 现在我们要守口如瓶 |
[13:04] | The patient’s prepped. Is there anything I can do? | 病人准备好了 还有什么要做的 |
[13:08] | Yes, I’m gonna need a clean pair of scrubs from the laundry. | 两块干净的擦拭布 |
[13:10] | I forgot to pick some up. | 我忘记拿了 |
[13:11] | I’ll get them now. | 马上拿来 |
[13:13] | Is there anything you need, Dr Illaqua? | 伊拉瓜医生 你要什么 |
[13:16] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[13:39] | Am I prepped in another room? | 可以换间房子吗 |
[13:40] | No, your patient’s in OR two. | 不 你的病人在2号手术室准备好了 |
[13:43] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[13:47] | That’s Dr Illaqua. What the hell is he doing with my patient? | 伊拉瓜医生 他对我的病人干什么 |
[13:53] | Dr Illaqua! | 伊拉瓜医生 |
[13:55] | Open this door! | 开门 |
[13:57] | Eric, open this door immediately! | 艾力克 马上开门 |
[14:01] | Dr Illaqua, do you hear me? | 伊拉瓜医生 听见了吗 |
[14:04] | You’ve got to stop this now! | 必须马上停止 |
[14:06] | This is wrong! What are you doing? | 这是错误的 你在干什么 |
[14:11] | Eric! Open this door immediately! | 艾力克 马上开门 |
[14:14] | This is Dr Shannon! | 我是莎琳医生 |
[14:17] | I said stop this now! Stop! | 我说停止 停止 |
[14:25] | You don’t remember anything, Dr Illaqua? | 一切都不记得了 伊拉瓜医生 |
[14:28] | How you got in the room or what compelled you to do such a thing? | 你怎么进来 为什么这样做 |
[14:33] | No. I was on my way home. | 不 我正准备回家 |
[14:38] | Do you realise what you’ve done now? | 你现在知道做了什么吗 |
[14:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:49] | May I? | 可以看看吗 |
[14:59] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会回来 |
[15:28] | Did you examine the victim? | 你查了受害者了吗 |
[15:30] | No, just Dr Illaqua. Why? | 只有伊拉瓜医生 为什么 |
[15:33] | I found something else on the videotape. | 我在带子里发现其他东西 |
[15:48] | Right there. | 就在那 |
[15:52] | What are they, bruises? | 是淤伤吗 |
[15:53] | I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[15:54] | but the orientation of | 但五角符号 |
[15:56] | the points describes a pentagram again. See? | 又出现了 |
[16:00] | Well, I found something too. | 我也发现了些事 |
[16:04] | That’s the same prescription as Dr Lloyd. | 洛伊德医生也用这处方 |
[16:06] | You think it’s just a coincidence? | 这仅是巧合吗 |
[16:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:13] | Any change in scheduling or workload… | 改变工作日程 |
[16:15] | ..Is going to give the appearance of covering guilt. | 就会落下口实 |
[16:18] | We can’t compromise our position on this. | 我们不能妥协 |
[16:23] | Sorry to barge in, but this is a matter of urgency. | 对不起 打扰了 但情况紧急 |
[16:26] | No, please. I’m Dr Jack Franklin. May we ask you to sit down? | 没有 我是弗兰克林医生 可以坐下来吗 |
[16:30] | It appears we’ve interrupted a gathering. | 你们在开会 |
[16:33] | Gathering? | 开会 |
[16:35] | Sir, can you imagine this | 先生 你能想象 |
[16:37] | group’s concern about what’s happened,… | 我们讨论什么吗 |
[16:39] | ..And our urgency to resolve this… | 还有我们的紧急措施 |
[16:42] | ..And to finally bring the person responsible to justice? | 最终把元凶绳之以法 |
[16:46] | Finally? | 最终 |
[16:51] | I don’t know how much of this you know,… | 不知你们知多少 |
[16:54] | ..But ten years ago,… | 但十年前 |
[16:57] | ..There were several deaths at this hospital, here in the ASU,… | 医院里死了几个人 |
[17:01] | ..And, like the recent deaths,… | 就象最近的死亡 |
[17:04] | ..They were all ruled accidental. | 都被认为是事故 |
[17:06] | – Were any of you here at the time? – A few of us, yes, but… | 你们当时在吗 只有几个 |
[17:11] | ..More importantly… | 更重要的是 |
[17:13] | ..There’s a nurse, Rebecca Waite. | 有个护士叫里贝卡·威特 |
[17:16] | She was on the ward during those incidents. | 她那时在值班 |
[17:20] | Six weeks ago, she transferred back here to the ASU. | 6周前 她被调回整形外科 |
[17:24] | Do you have any other reasons to suspect her? | 你有什么理由怀疑她吗 |
[17:27] | She’s the only person who had some contact… | 呃 她是唯一在病房里 |
[17:30] | ..With each of the victims and the doctors involved. | 和受害者还有医生有接触的人 |
[17:34] | – Have you spoken with her? – No, she left early,… | 你与她谈过吗 不 她很早离开医院 |
[17:38] | ..And no one’s been able to find her. | 没有人能找到她 |
[19:37] | Probable cause. | 有证据 |
[19:39] | Under suspicion of being a witch? | 怀疑是女巫干的吗 |
[20:10] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[20:21] | What could she have been doing in here? | 她在这干了什么 |
[20:23] | Probably not tax returns. | 不像是做纳税表 |
[20:31] | 伊利诺斯 温妮卡 花园街1953号 | |
[23:02] | You have reached the 911 emergency line. Please stay on the line. | 911热线 请别挂机 |
[23:26] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 不知你在干什么 |
[23:27] | Let me go! They don’t understand. | 走吧 他们不明白 |
[23:29] | – You have to tell them. – I want to speak to her. | 告诉他们 我要与她谈 |
[23:31] | – Tell them! – Mulder, don’t. | 告诉他们 穆德 不要 |
[23:34] | I tried to stop him, but it’s too powerful. | 我想拦住他 他太强了 |
[23:36] | Someone has to stop… | 必须有人制止… |
[23:48] | Get the paramedics over here. | 去喊急救 |
[23:51] | Get the paramedics over here now! | 快去叫急救 |
[24:06] | She swallowed straight pins and is bleeding internally. | 她吞下了钉 体内在出血 |
[24:09] | Get her into surgery immediately. | 要马上治疗 |
[24:11] | There you go. | 走 |
[24:16] | I’m going with her to the ER. | 我和她去急救 |
[24:38] | I would have done it myself,… | 我可以自己来 |
[24:42] | ..But I’m still a little shaky. | 但我有点发抖 |
[24:44] | Jack, you’re a lot cooler than I’d be if it’d been me. | 杰克 你比我更冷静 |
[24:50] | Well, the important thing is… | 重要的是 |
[24:53] | ..It’s over now. | 它结束了 |
[24:54] | Dr Franklin? | 弗兰克林医生 |
[24:59] | ..Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员 |
[25:00] | – I came to see if you were OK. – Yes, I’m fine. Thank you. | 来看你是否没事 我没事 谢谢 |
[25:05] | That woman broke in. She was in here waiting for him. | 那女人闯了进来等他 |
[25:09] | – Looks like she took a good shot at you. – Yes, apparently. | 她射中了你 对 很明显 |
[25:14] | Nothing that a little plastic surgery won’t fix up, though, huh? | 不是个小整形就可以修复的啊 |
[25:19] | Do you have any idea why she might have attacked you? | 知道她为何袭击你吗 |
[25:23] | I’m the one who voiced suspicion about her. | 只有我怀疑她 |
[25:26] | – She wouldn’t have known that. | 她不知 |
[25:28] | – It could’ve been any of us. She’s mad. | 可能是我们其中一个 她疯了 |
[25:30] | We have reason to believe she’s a practitioner of ritual magic. | 我们有理由相信她在练魔法 |
[25:33] | – Ritual magic? – A practicing witch. | 魔法 一个修炼巫术的女巫 |
[25:38] | She’s responsible for Dr Lloyd and Dr Illaqua? | 她要对洛伊德和伊拉瓜医生的行为负责吗 |
[25:41] | Witchcraft caused them to kill those patients? | 巫术使他们杀死病人吗 |
[25:45] | I think a lot remains to be proven. | 需要证实 |
[25:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:51] | This evening has been a bit much, | 今晚太… |
[25:53] | and I really need to get some rest. | 我要休息了 |
[25:55] | I think all of us would like to get some rest,… | 我们都要休息 |
[25:59] | ..Get back to work and… | 继续工作 |
[26:01] | ..Put this behind us. | 忘了这些 |
[27:06] | – Mulder, it’s me. – Come in. It’s open. | 穆德 是我 进来 没关门 |
[27:14] | – God, you look tired. – I do? | 你看上去挺累 是吗 |
[27:20] | I was at the hospital. Our suspect, | 我刚去医院 我们的嫌疑人 |
[27:21] | Rebecca Waite, was pronounced 20 minutes ago. | 里贝卡·威特 20分钟前死了 |
[27:24] | Cause of death? | 死因 |
[27:26] | Massive blood loss due to haemorrhaging… | 食道大出血 |
[27:29] | ..Caused by the expulsion of hundreds of straight pins. | 因为吞了上百颗钉 |
[27:33] | You ever see anything like that? | 你见过这种事吗 |
[27:35] | Well, in med school I saw some weird stuff. | 在医校里见过奇怪的症状 |
[27:40] | There’s a psychiatric disorder called pica,… | 有种精神混乱叫异食症 |
[27:43] | ..Which is characterized by the | 将泥土 石头 |
[27:45] | craving for non-food objects like clay, rocks, glue. | 和胶水当食物 |
[27:49] | – But if she swallowed… – She would have died long before that. | 如果她吞下 她在上车前就死了 |
[27:53] | Unless she didn’t ingest them, | 除非她没有全吞下 |
[27:55] | which would fit with a phenomenon called allotriophagy. | 这种现象叫异食癖 |
[28:00] | – Allotriophagy? – Spontaneous vomiting or disgorgement… | 异食癖 同时也会拉泻 |
[28:04] | ..Of foul or strange objects, | 排出人吞食的 奇怪的东西 |
[28:06] | usually associated with someone possessed. | 通常跟着魔的人有关 |
[28:08] | I won’t refute that this woman was practicing the occult,… | 我不反对这女人在玩神秘 |
[28:12] | ..But what comes out must first go in. | 但首先要有结果 |
[28:15] | According to this book, people have coughed up things… | 据这本书讲 历史上有人 |
[28:18] | ..From cue balls to knives | 可以吞下台球和匕首 |
[28:19] | with no explanation of how they got there. | 没有合理解释 |
[28:22] | – Where’d you get this from? – Rebecca Waite’s house. | 你从哪得到它的 丽贝卡·威特的家 |
[28:24] | It’s the same place I got this. | 我也得到了这个 |
[28:29] | This calendar was open at April. | 这日历翻到了四月 |
[28:31] | The 30th is marked by a familiar symbol. | 30号打上了你熟悉的记号 |
[28:33] | What’s the significance of the 30th? | 30号代表什么 |
[28:35] | It’s one of the four greater witches’ sabbaths. They’re seasonal high holy days. | 是四大女巫之一的安息日有四个季节性的圣日 |
[28:38] | According to that book there,It’s also known as Roodmas. | 根据那本书讲 也叫鲁得马斯日 |
[28:40] | It’s also the birth date of the first victim. | 也是第一个受害者的生日 |
[28:44] | Now, July 31st… | 7月31日 |
[28:48] | ..Is also marked with a pentagram. | 也被打上了五星 |
[28:51] | This coincides with Lammas, another witches’ sabbath. | 这符合拉马斯日 另一个 另一个女巫安息日 |
[28:54] | It’s the birth date of the second victim. | 也是第二个受害人的生日 |
[28:56] | She was choosing victims based on their birthdays? | 她根据生日选目标吗 |
[28:59] | No, no. Remember, I said the pentagram is a protective symbol. | 不 记住 我讲过五星保护符号 |
[29:02] | I think Rebecca Waite was trying to save them. | 里贝卡想挽救这些病人 |
[29:04] | I think she knew they were in danger. | 她知道他们有危险 |
[29:06] | – Which made her attack Dr Franklin. | 所以她攻击弗兰克林医生 |
[29:08] | – She knew something about him,… | 她知道他的事 |
[29:10] | ..And we should find out | 我们要在他上班前弄清楚 |
[29:11] | what that is before he goes back to work. | 刚收到一个鲁莽的电话 |
[29:17] | – I just got a disturbing call. – From whom? | 谁打来的 |
[29:20] | The FBI. They were asking about patients’ birth dates. | FBI 他们问病人的生日 |
[29:25] | They’re on their way over. | 他们马上要来了 |
[29:26] | – I thought this was over. – Apparently not. | 我以为结束了 当然不是 |
[29:30] | You have a good thing going, | 你有好东西 |
[29:31] | you can bet somebody will try and take it away. | 有人要把它拿走 |
[29:34] | I’m beginning to understand why a man becomes a conservative. | 我开始知道为什么有人变得保守 |
[29:37] | He’s got something to conserve. | 他有保守的东西 |
[29:43] | – Are you all right, Jack? – I didn’t get much sleep last night. | 你没事吗 杰克 我昨晚睡不着 |
[29:47] | – Of course you didn’t. – I’ll be fine. | 你当然睡不着 我会没事的 |
[29:56] | Gail, push my osteoplasty back half an hour. | 盖尔 将换骨手术提前半小时 |
[29:59] | Yes, doctor. | 是 医生 |
[30:00] | I’m taking your chem peel. You’re going home. | 我来接手你工作 你回家吗 |
[30:03] | – I said I’ll be fine. – Take a look at yourself. | 我说我没事 照顾自己 |
[30:08] | You look like hell, Jack. | 你脸色可怕 杰克 |
[30:10] | Look, I appreciate the offer. | 我感谢关心 |
[30:13] | Don’t get me wrong. I am not being magnanimous here. | 别误会 我并不是心底无私 |
[30:18] | We just can’t afford to make any more mistakes right now. | 我们不能再犯错了 |
[30:28] | Yes, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:30] | Dr Franklin’s left, but his office confirms… | 弗兰克林医生离开了 |
[30:32] | ..One of his patient’s | 但职员说 |
[30:33] | birthdays corresponds with one of the sabbaths. | 有个病人生日也符合安息日 |
[30:35] | – When is that patient scheduled? – She’s already in pre-op… | 那病人何时开刀 早上 她已在做准备 |
[30:39] | ..And one of the other doctors is filling in. | 另外一个医生接手 |
[30:45] | ls Dr Franklin OK? | 弗兰克林医生没事吧 |
[30:48] | – He’s just not feeling very well. – Oh. | 他感觉不好 |
[30:52] | I suppose this is one of those procedures… | 我想这个手术 |
[30:55] | – ..That all doctors here can do, isn’t it? – Yes. | 所有医生都能做 对吗 |
[31:02] | Yes, Dr Franklin said… | 对 弗兰克林医生讲 |
[31:04] | ..That a chemical skin peel is safe,… | 他说脱皮手术 |
[31:08] | ..Almost… risk-free. | 几乎没有危险 |
[31:24] | We’re looking for Dr Shannon. | 我们找莎琳医生 |
[31:52] | Our practice has been affiliated with Greenwood for 13 years. | 我们与格林伍德医生合作13年 |
[31:57] | Now the ASU accounts for over 50% of this hospital’s revenue. | 现在 整形外科占医院五成收入 |
[32:03] | Do you understand what that means? | 知道什么意思吗 |
[32:06] | That doctors in other fields have seen their earnings fall… | 所有医生的 收入降低 |
[32:09] | ..Because of managed health care, and you’ve all become wealthy. | 你倒富起来了 |
[32:12] | We fill a need. We didn’t create it. | 只是满足需要 我们并不是逐利 |
[32:19] | Everyone wants to be beautiful. | 每个人都漂亮 |
[32:23] | But our success made us arrogant. | 但成功让我们懈怠了 |
[32:26] | I’m willing to accept | 我愿意为错误负责 |
[32:27] | responsibility for certain of our… mistakes. | “错误” |
[32:30] | Mistakes? Like those patient deaths ten years ago? | 像十年前病人的死亡那样吗 |
[32:37] | That any of us could be capable | 我们每个人都可能有疏忽 |
[32:39] | of such gross negligence was inconceivable. | 不容置疑的 |
[32:42] | So you covered it up. | 所以你掩盖了 |
[32:44] | If we did, it was with the hospital’s blessing. | 如果我们做了 有医院庇护 |
[32:49] | They conducted the investigation. | 他们自己调查 |
[32:54] | We had become too valuable an asset,… | 我们成了摇钱树 |
[32:57] | ..Something they had to protect, even at the cost of five lives. | 他们为了维护 不惜失去5条人命 |
[33:02] | – There were five deaths? – Yes, four patients. | 5条人命 4个病人 |
[33:07] | The fifth was a colleague of ours who, | 1个是同事 |
[33:09] | for all intents and purposes,… | 总而言之 工作过度 |
[33:12] | ..Worked himself to death. He died of a drug overdose. | 服毒品过多而死 |
[33:15] | – What was his name? – Dr Cox. Clifford Cox. | 他叫什么 科克斯医生 克里弗·科克斯 |
[33:20] | – Do you have a file on him? – In the computer. | 有他资料吗 也许在电脑里 |
[33:22] | I’ll need that and the files on the deaths ten years ago. | 我们要十年前的资料 |
[33:25] | Why? What are you thinking? | 为什么 穆德 你想什么 |
[33:30] | Dr Clifford Cox. | 克里弗·科克斯医生 |
[33:31] | Birthday: July 7, 1939. | 生日是1939年 7月7日 |
[33:33] | Can you take that photo and run | 你可把照片 |
[33:35] | it through the cosmetic-surgery program I saw? | 装到整形程序中吗 |
[33:37] | It will take me a few seconds to load up the software. | 要花时间装软件 |
[33:43] | I’m still not sure where you’re going with this. | 穆德 不知道你为什么这样 |
[33:46] | Ten years ago, four patients died. | 十年前 4个病人死了 |
[33:48] | Like recent victims, | 像最近的受害者 |
[33:49] | their birth dates matched the witches’ sabbaths, | 他们生日符合女巫安息日 |
[33:52] | except Dr Cox. | 除了科克斯医生 |
[33:53] | But Cox was a doctor. Nothing | 科克斯是医生 |
[33:55] | about his death matches up except its coincidence. | 他的死不可能吻合 |
[33:58] | Maybe, maybe not. | 可能是 可能不是 |
[34:00] | I’m online here. | 我上线了 好 |
[34:10] | This software gives patients | 这软件用来告诉病人 |
[34:12] | an idea of their projected result, right? | 整形的效果 对吗 |
[34:14] | Within the limits of what the patient comes in with, | 按照顾客的自身条件 |
[34:17] | we approach that aesthetic ideal. | 我们尽量达到审美的标准 |
[34:19] | The program is based upon a matrix of relative proportions. | 电脑根据一定比例计算 |
[34:23] | Vanity. | 虚荣心 |
[34:26] | Vanity, all is vanity. | 虚荣心 全是虚荣心 |
[34:30] | Here it is. | 在这了 |
[34:33] | Can you move the eyes further apart and strengthen the forehead? | 你可以把眼分开 强调额头吗 |
[34:37] | – That’s beyond our surgical capabilities. – I know. | 那超出我们的能力 我知道 |
[34:47] | I don’t understand. | 不明白 |
[34:51] | It looks like Jack Franklin. | 它象杰克·弗兰克林 |
[35:41] | – Where else could he be? – I don’t know. | 他会去哪里了 不知道 |
[35:44] | I’ll check the OR. Maybe he’s there. | 我去手术室看看 可能在那 |
[35:47] | – He’s not answering his pages. – Did you try his home? | 他不回呼 试过打他家吗 |
[35:50] | Answering machine. | 只有语音留言 |
[35:52] | What are you thinking, Mulder? Are you thinking Dr Cox murdered | 你想什么 穆德 科克斯十年前杀了这些病人 |
[35:54] | these patients and then became Dr Franklin? | 现在变成了弗兰克林医生 |
[35:57] | I think he murdered those | 不 他杀人才能变成 |
[35:58] | patients so he could become Dr Franklin. | 弗兰克林医生 |
[36:01] | This transformation is medically impossible. | 这样的变化 医学上是不可能的 |
[36:03] | It’s not medicine, Scully. It’s blood sacrifice. | 不是用药 史卡利 是献血 |
[36:06] | – Blood sacrifice? – The most potent offering in black magic. | 献血 黑色魔法最强一部分 |
[36:09] | What if, having reached the limits of medical miracles,… | 这人已突破医学极限 |
[36:12] | ..He decided to stage a miracle of his own? | 决定创造自己的奇迹 |
[36:14] | So he committed these murders in order to make himself beautiful? | 所以这人作案是为了自己更美 |
[36:18] | Everybody wants to be beautiful, Scully. | 每个人都想美 史卡利 |
[37:07] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[37:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:14] | I’m so glad that you’re here. | 你来这太好了 |
[37:19] | Jack, stay right where you are. | 杰克 呆在那 |
[37:35] | I hope those instruments were properly sterilized. | 希望这些工具已消毒了 |
[37:51] | Dr Franklin? | 弗兰克林医生 |
[38:17] | Scully, come over here. | 史卡利 过来 |
[38:26] | Stop right there. Look what you’re standing on. | 停住 看你所站的位置 |
[38:33] | This one’s different. | 这一个不同 |
[38:36] | It’s been inverted. | 被颠倒了 |
[38:39] | See these two upright points here? | 看见这两条直线吗 |
[38:42] | They represent the goat of lust, attacking heaven with its horns. | 代表山羊用角攻击天堂 |
[38:46] | He’s inscribed all the names of the patients who were killed. | 看 他列出了死亡病人名单 |
[38:53] | Including Dr Shannon. | 包括莎琳医生 |
[38:58] | Clear the way! Moving through! | 让开 |
[39:01] | What did you swallow? | 你吞了什么 |
[39:04] | – What did you swallow? – She didn’t say. | 吞了什么 她没讲 |
[39:07] | I’m going in to do an exploratory laparotomy. | 我要开腹检查 |
[39:11] | Please… don’t. | 不要 |
[39:14] | Give her two units blood, stat. | 给她两袋血 |
[39:16] | Someone get a 16-gauge IV in and open it wide. | 找人去拿16单位的消毒水 并打开它 |
[39:18] | I’ll get the IV, doctor. | 我去找消毒水 医生 |
[39:22] | No. Please, no. | 不要 |
[39:26] | No. No, please, don’t. | 不 不要 |
[39:48] | Where’s Dr Shannon? | 莎琳医生在哪 |
[39:50] | They said she was brought here in an emergency. Dr. Shannon? | 她被带来急救 莎琳医生 |
[39:59] | Mulder, here. | 穆德 这里 |
[40:04] | Don’t let them operate. Hold them off until you hear from me. | 别让他们做手术 制止他们等我消息 |
[40:08] | – Where are you going? – To find Dr Franklin. | 你去哪 找弗兰克林医生 |
[40:36] | – More snaps. – Here you go. | -钳子 -给你 |
[40:38] | Sponge it. | 抹掉 |
[40:39] | – Suction. – Suction. | 吸血 吸血 |
[40:44] | – Flush. – Saline. | -冲洗 -盐水 |
[40:46] | – More sponge. – Lap. | -多点海棉 -吸 |
[40:49] | – You have to stop this procedure! | 马上停手 |
[40:50] | – Whoever that person is, get her out now! | 不管是谁 带她出去 |
[40:52] | I’m Special Agent Dana Scully, FBI. | 我是史卡利探员 FBI探员 |
[40:55] | – Get out of here now! – Listen to me! I’m a doctor! | 出去 听我讲 我是医生 |
[40:59] | – What the hell’s going on? – I’m a federal agent. | 怎么回事 我是联邦探员 |
[41:02] | I don’t care who you are. You can’t interrupt a surgery. | 管你是谁 不能干扰手术 |
[41:05] | – This woman could die. – That’s what I’m trying to prevent. | 那女人会死的 我才会制止 |
[41:52] | – What happened? – They saved her life. | 怎么了 他们救她的命 |
[41:56] | They just pulled a whole rack of | 他们从她肠道 |
[41:58] | surgical instruments out of her intestinal tract. | 拿出医疗工具 |
[42:01] | God knows how they got there. | 只有天知道它们怎么在那里的 |
[42:05] | Then it failed. | 手术失败了 |
[42:06] | Code blue team to the ER, stat. | 蓝组来急救中心 |
[42:19] | I tried to stop him! He just went crazy! | 我想制止他 他疯了 |
[42:22] | We’re losing her! Fast! | 我们要失去她了 快点 |
[42:24] | What is this patient’s birth date? | -这病人的生日是何时 -准备 |
[42:31] | October 31 st. | 10月31日 |
[42:34] | – Halloween. – And Samhain, the fourth witches’ sabbath. | 万圣节 是第四个女巫沙米安的安息日 |
[42:55] | I can’t tell you how happy we are… | 我们有多开心 |
[42:57] | ..That you’ve decided to join us, Dr Hartman. | 你决定加入我们了 哈特曼医生 |
[43:00] | Well, I like what I’ve seen so far. | 我喜欢自己看到的 |
[43:04] | The truth is, I’ve always been drawn to Los Angeles. | 实际上 我被洛杉矶吸引 |
[43:07] | With your credentials, I’m sure you had plenty of options. | 看过你的证书 你一定有许多选择 |
[43:12] | I’ve been reviewing your patient portfolio. | 我看过你的病人手记 |
[43:16] | Your work is among the most impressive I’ve ever seen. | 你的工作能力让我侧目 |
[43:20] | I like to say whoever God | 上帝如果没有把 |
[43:21] | didn’t get around to creating in his own image,… | 一个人形象设计好 |
[43:25] | ..It’s our job to recreate in ours. | 我们就有责任为他改变 |