时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 别人的成功不会很荒唐 《亨利四世》 | |
[01:09] | Not everything is a conspiracy. You’re shaking. | 不是一切都是阴谋 你在发抖 |
[01:12] | One at a time. boys. What’s going on? | 伙计们 怎么样了 |
[01:15] | – Frohike’s close. – Don’t use my name! | -弗洛基差不多搞掂了 -别叫我名字 |
[01:17] | What’s wrong with you? Now I’ll have to kill you! | 你怎么了 我要杀了你 |
[01:19] | Langley and I did three sweeps with the CPM-700. | 兰尼与我用CPM-700搜索了三次 |
[01:22] | The CPM-700 is a piece of crap! | CPM-700是垃圾 |
[01:24] | The acoustic correlator is reading passive sounds. | 声波关联器只能接收被动的声音 |
[01:27] | I’ve been here 20 minutes | 我来这20分钟了 |
[01:28] | and I still don’t know what the hell is wrong! | 还不知道有什么毛病 |
[01:30] | No one would kill you, Frohike. You’re a puppy dog. | 没人会杀你 弗洛弗 你像只小狗 |
[01:33] | I don’t utter another syllable… | 我不会出声 |
[01:34] | until the CSM-25 counter measure filter is activated. | 除非CSM-25过滤器被激活了 |
[01:43] | No electronic surveillance known can cut through the CSM-25. | 没有电子监视器可以截断CSM-25 |
[01:45] | OK, OK. Now tell us what you’re so close to. | 好了 好了 告诉我们你们到哪一步了 |
[01:51] | Not a what, a who. | 不是哪一步 是谁到了哪一步 |
[01:56] | not even secrets of the darkest of men are safe. | 如果你找对了开头 就会发现不可告人的秘密 |
[01:59] | Cancer Man?What did you find? | 癌人 你发现了什么 |
[02:01] | Possibly everything. | 所有一切 |
[02:06] | Maybe his background, who he is, and who he wants to be. | 他的背景 他是谁 他想成为谁 |
[03:04] | August 20th, 1940, Mexico City. | 1940年8月20日 墨西哥城 |
[03:07] | A Stalinist agent assassinated Leon Trotsky with an ice pick. | 斯大林的间谍用冰刀刺杀了托洛茨基 |
[03:10] | At that same moment, a thousand miles north, | 同时 在一千英里远的北部 |
[03:13] | in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, he appears. | 他在路易安娜州巴吞鲁日出现 |
[03:17] | The father was an ardent Communist activist. | 父亲是狂热共产主义者 |
[03:19] | During the Nazi-Soviet pact, he kept the NK VD informed… | 在苏德互不侵犯条约期间 他为苏联内务部 |
[03:23] | ..On American plans to enter World War II. | 提供大量关于美军参战消息的情报 |
[03:25] | He was executed under the Espionage Act of 1917,… | 根据1917年颁布的间谍法案 他被处死 |
[03:29] | ..Before his boy could walk. | 他儿子还不会走路 |
[03:32] | The mother, a cigarette smoker, died of lung cancer,… | 母亲是吸烟者 死于肺癌 |
[03:35] | before her son uttered his first word. | 她的儿子还不会讲话 |
[03:39] | With no family, he became a ward of the state,… | 因为没有无依无靠 州政府成为他的监护人 |
[03:42] | ..Sent to various orphanages in the Midwest. | 一直辗转于中西部的孤儿院 |
[03:45] | Didn’t make friends. | 没有朋友 |
[03:46] | Spent all his time reading – alone. | 大多数是一个人看书 |
[03:49] | And then… he appears to have vanished,… | 过后就杳无音讯了 |
[03:53] | ..Until a year and a half after the Bay of Pigs. | 直到猪湾登陆一年半后 |
[04:00] | Premier Khrushchev, we want you! | 赫鲁晓夫总理 我们需要你 |
[04:03] | Premier Khrushchev, we want you! | 赫鲁晓夫总理 我们需要你 |
[04:06] | We’re gonna kick your rang-a-dang-doo! | 我们要踢你的屁股 |
[04:08] | We’re gonna kick your rang-a-dang-doo! | 我们要踢你的屁股 |
[04:13] | Fidel Castro, we want you! | 卡斯特罗 我们需要你 |
[04:15] | Fidel Castro, we want you! | 卡斯特罗 我们需要你 |
[04:20] | We’re gonna kick your rang-a-dang-doo! | 我们要踢你的屁股 |
[04:22] | We’re gonna kick your rang-a-dang-doo! | 我们要踢你的屁股 |
[04:24] | Mother Russia… | 母亲俄罗斯 |
[04:29] | I wanna see that when you’re done with it. | 做完后给我看 |
[04:37] | Why don’t you go see the movie? | 为什么不看电影 |
[04:40] | I’d rather read the worst novel | 宁愿看最差的小说 |
[04:41] | ever written than sit through the best movie ever made. | 也不看最好的电影 |
[04:45] | Captain, sir! | 上尉 |
[04:47] | General Francis requests you report to his office ASAP, sir! | 弗朗西斯将军命令你立刻到他办公室报道 |
[04:53] | My one-year-old just said his first word. | 我一岁儿子会讲话了 |
[04:59] | – What was the word? – JFK. | -讲什么 -JFK(肯尼迪) |
[05:05] | Catch ya later, Mulder. | 稍后找你 穆德 |
[05:19] | He’s here, sir. | 他来了 长官 |
[05:23] | Send him in. | 让他进来 |
[05:30] | You wish to see me, sir? | 你想见我吗 |
[05:32] | Have a seat, Captain. | 坐下吧 上尉 |
[05:38] | Captain, have you ever seen these two men, | 上尉 你见过这两人 |
[05:41] | -met the general, or myself? -No, sir. | -还有将军和我吗 -没有 |
[05:44] | In January, 1961, did you aid Congo president Kasavuba… | 在1961年1月 你帮过刚果总统卡萨乌巴 |
[05:48] | ..In the arrest and assassination of Patrice Lumumba? | 去逮捕和刺杀帕特里斯·卢姆巴吗 |
[05:52] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[05:53] | Did you train Cuban nationals during Operation Zapata,… | 你是否在扎巴塔战役中 训练过古巴人 |
[05:56] | ..Also known as The Bay Of Pigs? | 就是猪湾登陆 |
[05:59] | I’m sorry, I’m unaware of any such operation. | 对不起 长官 我不知道这个计划 |
[06:02] | On May 31st, 1961,… | 在1961年5月31日 |
[06:03] | ..Did you aid Dominican | 你是否帮助多米尼加人 |
[06:05] | locals in the assassination of Rafael Trujillo? | 刺杀拉斐尔·特鲁希略 |
[06:08] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[06:11] | Your father was a convicted spy for the Soviet Union. | 你父亲是苏联间谍 |
[06:15] | Executed in a Louisiana electric chair, was he not? | 在路易斯安娜被处死 对吗 |
[06:21] | My only regret, sir, | 我很遗憾 |
[06:22] | is I was too young to throw the switch myself. | 父母是没办法选择的 |
[06:25] | At ease, Captain. Your | 别在意 上尉 |
[06:27] | father’s actions were totally out of your control. | 你父亲的事不关你事 |
[06:30] | Each of us in this room understands | 我们都知道 |
[06:33] | a life eviscerated by the actions of another. | 人的出生是没办法选择的 |
[06:36] | Cigarette? | 抽烟吗 |
[06:37] | No, thank you, sir. I never touch ’em. | 谢谢 长官 我不抽烟 |
[06:40] | You see, most people seek to control | 上尉 你知道 每个人都想掌握生命的每一步 |
[06:43] | life’s events in order to secure a more positive,… | 为了获得更多的正能量 |
[06:47] | ..Productive and free existence. | 更多成就和不受约束 |
[06:50] | Often, however, the objectives | 而通常 |
[06:52] | of others conflict with our objectives. | 别人的目标与我们的冲突 |
[06:55] | Viva la libertad. | 自由万岁 |
[06:57] | Now, most people – common people, really – | 但普罗大众 |
[07:00] | ..Can barely manage to control | 几乎无法控制 |
[07:02] | their own self-centered,, myopic existence. | 都是自我和短视的 |
[07:08] | They command lawyers armed with paper weapons,… | 他们用律师作为武器 |
[07:11] | ..Attacking with spiteful, vengeful, cowardly litigation. | 进行恶意 报复和怯弱的诉讼 |
[07:16] | Others… | 另外一些人 |
[07:18] | ..Operate within elephantine bureaucracies. | 在庞大的官僚系统里面 |
[07:23] | And then, Captain,… | 上尉 |
[07:27] | ..There are extraordinary men. | 那里有些特别的人 |
[07:32] | Those who must identify, | 有强烈的认同感 |
[07:33] | comprehend and ultimately shoulder the responsibility… | 理解力和责任心 |
[07:38] | ..For not only their own existence,… | 不但是为了自己的生存 |
[07:40] | ..But their country’s, and the world’s as well. | 还为了国家和世界的命运 |
[07:45] | Your father, Captain, believed his country | 上尉 你的父亲 |
[07:49] | should look to another form of government… | 认为他的国家要更换制度 |
[07:51] | ..And he took control of that belief. | 他坚定自己的信念 |
[07:54] | So, in that respect,… | 从那个角度来说 |
[07:57] | ..We view him as an extraordinary man. | 我们视他为特殊的人 |
[08:01] | And we believe,… | 我们相信 |
[08:04] | ..We know, Captain, that it runs in the family. | 我们知道 上尉 会对家庭造成影响 |
[08:09] | Now, don’t misunderstand. | 别误会 |
[08:11] | Your father should have been executed. | 你父亲该被处死 |
[08:14] | Communism is the most heinous personification of evil… | 共产主义无疑是 |
[08:18] | ..Mankind has ever confronted. | 人类最邪恶的思想 |
[08:20] | And it is, in part, the reason that you are before us here today. | 这就是 今天你来的原因 |
[08:33] | You must understand everything | 你要知道 上尉 |
[08:35] | I’m about to say is classified “Compartmentalized.” | 我要说的事情都是保密的 |
[08:39] | So intensely that if you accept this assignment… | 如果你接受这个任务 |
[08:41] | ..And successfully execute it, | 并且成功完成任务 |
[08:43] | you will no longer be an officer of the US army,… | 你将不再是军队的人 |
[08:46] | ..Nor will any record exist of your service. | 你的服役记录将不存在 |
[08:52] | The assignment… | 这个任务 |
[08:54] | ..Is the assassination of an American civilian, aged 46,… | 是刺杀一个46岁的美国公民 |
[08:58] | ..Former naval PT boat commander. | 前海军鱼雷快艇的指挥官 |
[09:03] | Married, father of two. | 已婚 有两个孩子 |
[09:16] | Last week this country was | 上尉 上周 我们的国家 |
[09:18] | brought to the brink of nuclear annihilation. | 面临核大战的边缘 |
[09:21] | A situation which never would have | 这是前所未有的情况 |
[09:23] | arisen had the individual, as commander in chief,… | 这就有一个问题 作为指挥官 |
[09:27] | ..Provided an umbrella of air | 是否在猪湾事件上 |
[09:29] | support during the invasion at Bahia de Cochinos. | 提供空中支持 |
[09:34] | Is there a cover story? | 对外如何报道 |
[09:36] | Tell ’em it was done by men from outer space. | 告诉他们是外星人做的 |
[09:38] | We’ve found and are setting up a patsy. | 我们找了个替死鬼 |
[09:49] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[09:50] | 德克萨斯州 达拉斯 1963年11月22日 | |
[09:55] | 德克萨斯 欧文 韦斯特布鲁克街 早上6:59 | |
[10:04] | You shouldn’t smoke those, Lee. | 李 你别吸那玩意 |
[10:07] | I’m reading studies that say they can kill you. | 我看过研究吸烟致癌 |
[10:10] | Well,… | 呃 |
[10:12] | ..Mr Hunt,… | 亨特先生 |
[10:15] | ..I’ve, uh, heard about those reports and… | 我听说这些报道 |
[10:18] | ..They are no doubt correct. | 他们说的没错 |
[10:20] | You’ll have a good view of the president today. | 你今天可以见到总统 |
[10:25] | I like the president’s family. They’re interesting people. | 我喜欢第一家庭 他们都是有趣的人 |
[10:28] | However, I have my own views on the president’s national policy. | 然而 我对总统的国家政策另有看法 |
[10:32] | I’ll probably just eat lunch. | 我想去吃午饭了 |
[10:34] | I’m going to the movies at the Texas Theater. | 我去德州戏院看电影 |
[10:37] | It’s only 90 cents. | 只要90美分 |
[10:40] | I love the movies. | 我喜欢电影 |
[10:44] | I brought the curtain rods, Lee. | 我带来了窗帘竿 李 |
[10:57] | I bought some just like this back in March. | 我在三月已邮购了窗帘杆 |
[11:01] | You did? | 是你 |
[11:03] | Or AJ Hidell? | 还是海德尔 |
[11:04] | Well, Mr Hunt, Fidel’s defenders have to be careful. | 亨特先生 要小心卡斯特罗的支持者 |
[11:08] | Yes, we do. | 我们会的 |
[11:11] | I’ve informed our fellow defender | 我会把消息透露给这些支持者 |
[11:12] | that you’ll hide the curtain rods on the 6th floor… | 你把窗帘杆藏在仓库 |
[11:15] | ..Of the book depository, | 六楼 |
[11:17] | behind the cartons against the back wall. | 靠在黑墙的纸箱里 |
[11:20] | The Cuban visa? | 古巴签证呢 |
[11:22] | Once I’ve been notified the | 我被告知窗帘杆 |
[11:23] | rods have been removed from the depository,… | 被安全带出仓库 |
[11:26] | ..The visa and the money for your trip will be in your room. | 签证和证件就会送到你房间 |
[11:30] | Take a bus. | 上车吧 |
[11:33] | I left all my money with my wife. | 我把钱留给妻子 |
[11:39] | That’s all I’ve got: 13 and change. | 我只有这么多 13元和零钱 |
[11:44] | You better get going, Lee. | 你要出发了 李 |
[11:46] | You wouldn’t want to miss your ride to work. | 你不想错过上班吧 |
[11:58] | 德州教科书仓库 早上8:00 | |
[12:30] | Oh! Good morning, Lee. Starting work right on time. | 早上好 李 上班挺准时 |
[12:34] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[13:12] | The president should be driving past any minute. | 总统车队随时会来 |
[13:14] | Everyone’s down on the 5th floor. | 我听5楼的人说的 |
[13:16] | Where’s Lee? Does he wanna come? | 李在哪 他会来吗 |
[13:18] | Better hurry up. | 最好快点 |
[13:49] | The president’s car is now turning onto Elm Street. | 总统车队转向榆林街 |
[13:59] | I was on the Stemmons freeway earlier,… | 我已早在斯坦门斯高速道上了 |
[14:01] | ..And it was jam-packed | 路上非常拥挤 |
[14:03] | with spectators waiting to see the president. | 人都等着看总统呢 |
[14:05] | People are really starting to crowd in. | 人越来越挤 |
[14:14] | The motorcade is heading down Elm Street now,… | 摩托车队出现在榆林街 |
[14:17] | .. passing the Texas School Book Depository. | 经过德州教科书仓库 |
[14:20] | I can’t quite see from here. | 这里看不清 |
[14:32] | Something has happened on the motorcade route. | 车队像出了事 |
[14:35] | Does anyone know what happened? Is there any information? | 有人知道出了什么事吗 |
[14:38] | Upstairs! | 上楼 |
[14:39] | – Do you know this man? – Yes, he works for me. | -你认识这人吗 -认识 他是我的员工 |
[14:42] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[14:49] | The president of the United States is dead. | 美国总统死了 |
[14:52] | It is official now. President Kennedy is dead. | 正式宣布 肯尼迪总统死了 |
[15:02] | No! No! No, sir! | 不 不 |
[15:04] | I won’t be a patsy. | 我不当替死鬼 |
[15:21] | ..Should be considered dangerous, and use caution approaching. | 这里列为危险区 小心经过 |
[15:25] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[15:33] | I wish to see some form of identification, sir. | 我想看一下你的证件 |
[15:35] | Now easy there, partner. | 别紧张 伙计 |
[15:37] | I just wanna talk a minute. | 只想谈一谈 |
[15:39] | If I don’t see valid credentials, | 如没有正规的证件 |
[15:41] | I’m gonna assume you’re with them. | 我会认为你与他们是一伙 |
[15:43] | Them? What do you mean, partner? | 他们 你什么意思 伙计 |
[15:52] | How about a cigarette? | 抽烟吗 |
[15:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:58] | You know, Keiffer knocked out a bunker. | 基弗攻下了一个碉堡 |
[16:02] | All by himself, too. | 一个人完成的 |
[16:04] | More guts than me. All I did was pick up the spoils. | 比我更大胆 我只是坐享其成 |
[16:07] | But he’s really gone. | 他真的抓到他们 |
[16:10] | After Connors and Thurston ran, | 在康纳斯和塞斯顿走后 |
[16:11] | he knocked out the bunker with one grenade. | 他用一个手榴弹炸下了碉堡 |
[16:14] | Now that’s really somethin’, huh? | 真有意思 |
[16:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:25] | We won’t be long. | 不会很久 |
[16:39] | On your feet. Come on. | 站起来 |
[16:45] | It’s gonna be all over. | 一切该结束了 |
[16:49] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪! |
[16:54] | Take him down! | 制服他 |
[16:56] | I’m not resisting arrest! I’m not resisting arrest! | 我没有拒捕 我没有拒捕 |
[17:00] | Stop hitting me, you sons of bitches! | 别打我 狗娘养的 |
[17:02] | I’m not the one! I’m not the one! | 不是我干的 |
[17:06] | I’m not resisting arrest! | 不是我干的 |
[17:08] | Police brutality! This is police brutality! | 这是警察暴行 |
[17:11] | I’m not resisting arrest! | 我没有拒捕 |
[17:14] | Put him in the car! | 带他上车 |
[17:16] | Let me go! | 放我走 |
[17:56] | We must, with positive action, | 我们要积极行动起来 |
[17:58] | remove those conditions of poverty,… | 改变贫穷 |
[18:00] | ..Insecurity and injustice… | 不安全和不公平的状况 |
[18:02] | ..Which are the fertile soil | 这是共产主义的种子在这片肥沃的土地 |
[18:04] | in which the seed of Communism grows and develops. | 发芽成长 |
[18:08] | These are revolutionary times. | 现在是革命时代 |
[18:11] | All over the globe,… | 放眼全球 |
[18:13] | ..Men are revolting against | 人们在反抗 |
[18:15] | old systems of exploitation and oppression. | 剥削和压迫的旧制度 |
[18:18] | And out of the wombs of a frail world,… | 在这个脆弱的世界的子宫里 |
[18:21] | ..New systems of justice and equality are being born. | 孕育出新的公正和平等的新制度 |
[18:25] | The shirtless and barefoot people of the land… | 这片土地上衣衫褴褛的人民 |
[18:28] | ..Are rising up as never before. | 前所未有地站起来了 |
[18:31] | “I can kill you whenever I please.” | 我高兴随时可以杀了你 |
[18:33] | We in the West have seen a great light. | 我们在西方看见希望 |
[18:36] | We in the West must support these revolutions. | 要支持这些革命 |
[18:40] | “But not today.” | 但不是今天 |
[18:42] | ..Because of comfort, complacency,… | 这是个可悲的现实 |
[18:44] | ..A morbid fear of Communism | 因为贪图安逸 自我满足 |
[18:46] | and our proneness to adjust to injustice,… | 对共产主义病态的恐惧和我们屈服于不公 |
[18:50] | ..The Western nations that initiated… | 西方国家是现代世界 |
[18:52] | ..So much of the revolutionary spirit of the modern world… | 革命精神的发源地 |
[19:01] | ..Driven many to feel that | 现在成了反革命的主要力量 |
[19:03] | only Marxism has the revolutionary spirit. | 这使大家觉得马克思主义 才有革命性 |
[19:07] | Therefore, Communism is a judgment… | 所以 实现共产主义是判断 |
[19:09] | ..Against our failure to make democracy real… | 我们争取真民主 |
[19:13] | ..And follow through on the revolutions that we initiated. | 和我们发起革命成败的标准 |
[19:17] | No, no. Why’d you have to do that? | 为什么你那样做 |
[19:20] | To recapture the revolution… | 去重新革命 |
[19:29] | Why didn’t you know this was coming, Edgar? | 你为什么不知道会这样 埃得加 |
[19:34] | Last year the House was | 去年 |
[19:36] | not smiling on non eye-to-eye surveillance. | 议院的监管不够 |
[19:38] | So I stopped. | 所以我停手了 |
[19:39] | We called Ramsey Clark to get a | 我们叫克拉克 |
[19:41] | go-ahead on tapping King’s phone, but he refused. | 去窃听金的电话 他拒绝了 |
[19:45] | Our “Behind the fence” Operations on WILLI E… | 我们窃听了威廉… |
[19:47] | believes that King’s ally, Stoker Carmichael,… | 我们相信金的盟友斯托克利·卡迈克尔 |
[19:50] | ..Is recruitin’ a Negro army to wage war on white America. | 组织了一支黑人军队对白人进行战斗 |
[19:54] | Wouldn’t you, if you were them? | 如果你是他们 会这样做吗 |
[19:57] | If this were only a civil rights issue,… | 如果这只是人权问题 |
[19:59] | ..I’d vote for a King-Benjamin Spock presidential ticket. | 我会为金和本杰明·斯伯克投上一票 |
[20:02] | But, after last night, it’s not. | 但自从昨晚后就不会了 |
[20:04] | You actually sound sad about it. | 你好像挺伤心 |
[20:07] | I respect King. He’s an extraordinary man. | 我尊重金 他与众不同 |
[20:10] | But now he’s talking like a Maoist. | 他讲话像毛泽东主义者 |
[20:13] | And if he convinces Negroes not to fight in Vietnam, we’ll lose. | 如果他能说服黑人不到越南打仗 我们就输了 |
[20:18] | And the first domino will have fallen. | 多米诺骨牌就会倒了 |
[20:20] | We must step up our efforts to discredit him. | 我们要抹黑他 |
[20:23] | Like your ridiculous suicide project? | 像你那愚蠢的自杀计划 |
[20:26] | “There is but one way out for you”? | 你只有这条出路吗 |
[20:29] | That letter attempting to drive King into despair… | 那封信会令金绝望 |
[20:32] | ..Only alerted him to the level of our surveillance. | 会提醒他 我们在监视他 |
[20:36] | We could create a film of him with a woman other than his wife. | 我们可以做一张非他妻子的照片 |
[20:41] | Using existing footage, we | 用已有的材料 |
[20:42] | could insert him in a film we make of a woman – | 我们可以在胶片中制造一个 |
[20:46] | ..A white woman. | 白种女人 |
[20:47] | The solution is more intense… than just dirty tricks. | 这方法只是肮脏还会造成紧张局势 |
[20:55] | If you’ll excuse us, | 原谅我 先生 |
[20:56] | the director has a meeting at the White House. | 局长在白宫有个会 |
[20:59] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[21:01] | You’ve enough plausible | 你们打算 |
[21:02] | deniability to last the rest of your nine lives. | 下半辈子这样相互推诿下去吗 |
[21:09] | A SIG force can execute a wet-insert operation. | 暗杀小组可以采取行动 |
[21:13] | One day, he and his immediate circle are just found dead. | 有一天 他和他的手下会死掉 |
[21:18] | Too many questions. | 太多疑点了 |
[21:21] | Americans believe the South is still fighting the Civil War. | 美国人相信南方仍然在打内战 |
[21:26] | We find ourselves a cracker patsy, | 我们发现自己是替罪羊 |
[21:28] | and the motives become very black and white. | 成为黑人和白人冲突的导火索 |
[21:32] | Another patsy. | 又一个替罪羊 |
[21:35] | Should we advise the president? | 要给总统提建议吗 |
[21:37] | I work very hard to keep any president from knowing I even exist. | 我一直不让总统知道我的存在 |
[21:43] | Who will you order to do it? | 你让谁去干 |
[21:49] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己干 |
[21:52] | I have too much respect for the man. | 我太尊重那人了 |
[21:55] | 田纳西州孟菲斯 1968年4月晚上9:15 | |
[21:58] | The nation is sick. | 这个国家病了 |
[22:02] | Trouble is in the land, confusion all around. | 充满麻烦和疑问 |
[22:06] | That’s a strange statement. | 这是奇怪的说法 |
[22:09] | But I know, somehow,… | 但是我知道 |
[22:11] | ..That only when it is dark enough… | 只有天够黑 |
[22:14] | ..Can you see the stars. | 才能看见星星 |
[22:18] | And I see God working… | 我看见上帝 |
[22:20] | ..In this period of the twentieth century… | 在20世纪的作为 |
[22:26] | ..In a way… | 在这场运动中 |
[22:29] | ..That men, in some strange way, are responding. | 人们在奇怪地作出反应 |
[22:34] | Something is happening in our world. | 这个世界发生了一些事 |
[22:37] | The masses of people are rising up. | 广大人民觉醒了 |
[22:42] | And wherever they are assembled today,… | 不管他们在哪里聚集 |
[22:46] | .. whether they are in Johannesburg, South Africa;… | 不管是在南非约翰内斯堡 |
[22:50] | ..Nairobi, Kenya; Accra, Ghana;… | 内罗毕 肯尼亚 加纳 |
[22:52] | ..New York City; Atlanta, Georgia;… | 纽约 乔治亚的亚特兰大 |
[22:55] | ..Jackson, Mississippi or Memphis, Tennessee,… | 密西西比的杰克逊或田纳西的孟菲斯 |
[22:58] | ..The cry is always the same:”We want to be free!” | 我们的口号是一样的:我们要自由 |
[23:15] | Raul. | 劳尔 |
[23:17] | I got the binoculars you sent me out for. | 我还你望远镜 |
[23:20] | Just put ’em down by your clothes. | 放在你衣服里 |
[23:22] | I heard Dr King’s stayin’ | 我听说金住在 |
[23:23] | at the Lorraine Motel right behind here. | 后面的洛林旅馆 |
[23:26] | Our gun buyer’s coming by to look at the rifle. | 我们的买主要来看枪 |
[23:30] | Well, I gave it to you this mornin’. | 我今早给你了 |
[23:32] | I have it | 拿到了 |
[23:35] | Look, uh, three’s a crowd. | 听着 三个人太显眼了 |
[23:40] | Here’s a couple hundred. Go to | 这里有几百 |
[23:41] | a movie or something. Come back in a few hours. | 去看电影吧 两三小时后回来 |
[23:44] | Leave the Mustang. I’ll need it later. | 把车留下 待会我要用 |
[24:04] | Lord, I don’t know what will happen now. | 我不知将会发生什么 |
[24:07] | We’ve got some difficult days ahead. | 我们前面有困难 |
[24:08] | But it really doesn’t matter to me now. | 但对我而言那已经不重要了 |
[24:09] | Because I’ve been to the mountaintop. | 因为我曾经到过山顶 |
[24:17] | And I don’t mind. | 我不在乎了 |
[24:21] | Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. | 像所有人一样 我希望渡过漫长的一生 |
[24:26] | Longevity has its place. | 长寿还是有一定意义的 |
[24:30] | But I’m not concerned about that now. | 但我现在并不关心那个了 |
[24:34] | I just want to do God’s will. | 我只想按上帝的意志行事 |
[24:37] | And he’s allowed me to go up to the mountain. | 而且他允许我登上这座山 |
[24:41] | And I’ve looked over. | 我从山上眺望 |
[24:46] | And I’ve seen the promised land. | 看到了乐土之所在 |
[24:48] | I may not get there with you. | 或许我无法与你同行 |
[24:51] | But I want you to know tonight… | 但我今晚要告诉你们 |
[24:54] | ..That we, as a people, will get to the promised land! | 我们会达到那片应许之地 |
[25:03] | So I’m happy tonight. I’m not worried about anything! | 我今天很开心 我再也不担心任何事情 |
[25:06] | I’m not fearing any man! | 不再害怕任何人 |
[25:09] | Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord! | 我看到了上帝的荣光 |
[25:34] | ..has touched off declarations of states of emergency | 几个城市进入 |
[25:37] | in several cities. | 紧急状态 |
[25:38] | In Washington, DC,… | 在华盛顿… |
[25:45] | New York state senator | 纽约州参议员罗伯特·肯尼迪 |
[25:46] | Robert F Kennedy has made an appeal for calm. | 请大家不用惊慌 |
[25:49] | I can also feel, | 我想说我也能感觉得到 |
[25:50] | in my own heart, the same kind of feeling. | 在我心里 我们感同身受 |
[25:56] | I had a member of my family killed. | 我的家人被杀了 |
[25:59] | But he was killed by a white man. | 他被白人杀了 |
[26:03] | My favourite poet was Aeschylus. | 我喜欢埃斯库罗斯的诗 |
[26:06] | And he once wrote,… | 他写道 |
[26:11] | .. “Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget… | “即使在我们的睡梦中 疼痛依然不能忘记 |
[26:16] | ..Falls drop by drop upon the heart,… | 一滴一滴掉落在心头 |
[26:19] | ..Until in our own despair,… | 直到,在我们的绝望 |
[26:22] | ..Against our own will comes wisdom… | 有违我们的意愿 智慧却降临 |
[26:26] | ..Through the awful grace of God.” | 经由神的威严优雅” |
[26:51] | 华盛顿 1991年12月24日 | |
[26:54] | All right, gentlemen. | 好了 先生们 |
[26:55] | Let’s make this short so we can all go home for Christmas. | 长话短说 我们可以回家过圣诞 |
[26:59] | Domestic unrest operations? | 国内有骚乱吗 |
[27:01] | The Anita Hill thing has lost steam since October. | 阿尼塔·希尔自从十月就平息了 |
[27:04] | Well, let it go. We played it right. | 随它吧 我们没错 |
[27:07] | Unfounded allegations will be flying around in no time. LA? | 没有根据的传言经常出现 洛杉矶呢 |
[27:11] | The Rodney King trial’s | 罗德尼·金的审判 |
[27:12] | been moved to Simi Valley, as you instructed. | 被移到西米谷 和你建议一样 |
[27:17] | – Call back. – Internationally, Bosnia-Herzegovina… | -待会回电 -国际上 |
[27:20] | ..Is set for a February vote on independence from Yugoslavia. | 波黑二月举行脱离南斯拉夫的公决 |
[27:24] | America couldn’t care less. | 美国不介入 |
[27:27] | I’m working on next month’s Oscar nominations. | 我准备下月奥斯卡提名 |
[27:30] | – Any preference? – I couldn’t care less. | -要优先考虑吗 -我不关心 |
[27:33] | But I don’t want the Bills to win the Super Bowl. | 我不想见到水牛城赢得超级碗 |
[27:35] | As long as I’m alive, that doesn’t happen. | 只要我活着 |
[27:38] | Could be tough, sir. Buffalo wants it bad. | 有点难 水牛城想冠军想疯了 |
[27:41] | So did the Soviets in ’80. | 像80年代的苏联 |
[27:43] | You rigged the Olympic hockey game? | 你说奥林匹克冰球赛作弊吗 |
[27:45] | What’s the matter? Don’t you believe in miracles? | 怎么了 你不相信奇迹吗 |
[27:48] | The boss gave the Russian | 老板赛前 |
[27:50] | goaltender a little pre-game good-luck pat on the back. | 拍了俄罗斯的球员的肩膀 祝他们好远 |
[27:53] | Unseen Novocain needle on a bogus wedding ring. | 戒指上有看不见的麻醉针 |
[27:56] | Goalie’s a little slow on the stick side. | 球员们在球场上反应有点迟缓 |
[27:58] | Four-three, home team. | 4比3 主队赢 |
[28:01] | Payback’s a bitch, Ivan. | 以其人之道还治其人之身 伊万 |
[28:03] | Well, gentlemen, if that’ll be all… | 先生们 如果没有 |
[28:05] | One thing internally, sir. | 还有一件内务 |
[28:07] | That “Spooky” Kid who talked his | 那个神经兮兮的小子 |
[28:09] | way into opening the X-Files, he feels like trouble. | 想建立X档案 他是个麻烦 |
[28:14] | He’s mine to keep an eye on. | 我会留意的 |
[28:22] | Gorbachev has just resigned. | 戈尔巴乔夫辞职了 |
[28:27] | There’s no more enemies. | 没有敌人了 |
[28:39] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[28:44] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[28:53] | If you don’t have any plans, sir,… | 如果你没计划 |
[28:57] | ..We’re all getting together with our families out in Virginia. | 我们几家在维吉尼亚聚会 |
[29:00] | You’re more than welcome to… | 欢迎你来 |
[29:02] | Oh. Well. | 好 |
[29:07] | I have to, uh, see some, uh… | 我要去拜访 |
[29:11] | ..Some family. | 一些家庭 |
[31:16] | Yeah? | 谁 |
[31:17] | You’ll never believe what we just got for Christmas. | 你不相信我们圣诞节干什么 |
[31:31] | The craft matches the | 飞机对准了 |
[31:32] | dimensions of a vehicle spotted over Hanoi… | 河内的每一辆车辆 |
[31:35] | ..When I was in Vietnam with the company, | 我那时正在越南 |
[31:37] | that the Marines couldn’t shoot down. | 战舰打不到 |
[31:40] | – Occupant? – Critical. | -被占了吗 -非常危险 |
[31:42] | Timing couldn’t be worse. | 时间不差 |
[31:45] | The Roswell story we concocted was gathering momentum. | 我们编的罗斯威尔故事让人们趋之若鹜 |
[31:48] | Had them all looking in the wrong direction. | 他们好糊弄 |
[31:51] | – With luck we’ll get away with it. – No luck tonight. | -好彩糊弄过去了 -今晚真不幸 |
[31:54] | Our spy planes confirm the Russians tracked entry | 奥罗拉间谍飞机 |
[31:57] | and have pinpointed touchdown. | 被俄国人发现后击落 |
[31:59] | Haven’t you heard? There are no Russians anymore. | 你没听说吗 再没有俄罗斯人了 |
[32:03] | Even if they’re in the midst of ruin, | 我不管他们是否衰落 |
[32:05] | the KGB won’t ignore an event of this magnitude. | 克格勃不会坐视不理 |
[32:08] | Nor the Chinese, nor the Germans, nor the British,… | 中国也不会 德国也不会 英国也不会 |
[32:11] | ..Or anyone with the | 谁都不会 |
[32:13] | capability of discovering what happened here. | 都有能力知道今晚会发生什么 |
[32:16] | I’m certain each of them | 我肯定 |
[32:18] | has operatives advancing on us right now. | 他们已经比我们领先一步 |
[32:31] | How many historic events | 我们见证了 |
[32:33] | have only the two of us witnessed together? | 多少历史事件 罗纳德 |
[32:37] | How often did we make or change history? | 我们改变了多少历史 |
[32:43] | And our names can never… | 我们的名字 |
[32:45] | ..Grace any pages of record. | 不会留在功劳簿上 |
[32:48] | No monument will ever bear our image. | 没人给我们树纪念碑 |
[32:52] | And yet, once again, tonight,… | 今晚 历史又一次 |
[32:55] | ..The course of human history will be set by two unknown men,… | 被两个无名氏改变 |
[33:00] | ..Standing in the shadows. | 站在影子中的两个人 |
[33:15] | A living EBE… | 一个活着的外星人 |
[33:17] | could advance Bill Mulder’s project by decades. | 让比尔·穆德的计划前进了几十年 |
[33:19] | Security Council Resolution | 安理会决议1013号 |
[33:21] | 1013 states any country capturing such an entity… | 宣布任何国家抓到这个物体 |
[33:25] | ..Is responsible for its immediate extermination. | 有责任立即销毁它 |
[33:33] | I’m the liar. You’re the killer. | 我是骗子 你是杀手 |
[33:37] | Your lies have killed | 你的谎言每天杀的人 |
[33:38] | more men in a day than I have in a lifetime. | 比我一辈子的杀的都多 |
[33:41] | I’ve never killed anybody. | 我从未杀人 |
[33:43] | Maybe I’m not the liar. | 可能我不是骗子 |
[33:45] | I have a chance to go a | 我本有机会 |
[33:47] | lifetime without killing anybody or any thing. | 过着不用杀人的生活 |
[33:50] | With all of our work in the past 30 years, all of our victories, | 我们过去30年的成就 |
[33:53] | if the world were to see this,… | 如果世人看到这 |
[33:56] | ..It would destroy all we have gained in a few hours. | 它也会一下子毁掉我们的所有 |
[34:02] | Tonight, we have a new… | 今晚 我们有个 |
[34:06] | ..Enemy. | 新敌人 |
[34:21] | Heads. | 正面 |
[34:29] | Go ahead. | 继续吧 |
[34:31] | Make history. | 创造历史 |
[36:04] | At that point, your work | 你地下室的工作 |
[36:05] | was getting attention from the top floor. | 引起了上面的关注 |
[36:08] | That’s why you were brought in. | 所以你被牵涉进来 |
[36:14] | 华盛顿 1992年3月6日 | |
[36:21] | Agent Scully, thank you for coming on such short notice. | 史卡利探员 谢谢你这么快就到 |
[36:25] | Are you familiar with Agent Fox Mulder? | 你认识穆德探员吗 |
[36:28] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[36:31] | – How so? – By reputation. | -怎么认识的 -他的名气 |
[36:34] | Um, he’s an Oxford-educated psychologist… | 他是牛津大学毕业的心理学家 |
[36:37] | ..Who wrote a monograph on serial | 写了关于连环杀手和神秘现象的专著 |
[36:40] | killers that helped to catch Monty Propps in 1988. | 1988年帮助抓拿了蒙蒂·珀罗普斯 |
[36:43] | Generally thought of as the | 普遍认为他是个 |
[36:45] | best analyst in the violent crimes section. | 优秀的犯罪分析专家 |
[36:48] | He had a nickname at the Academy. | 他在学院有个外号 |
[36:52] | Spooky Mulder. | 怪人穆德 |
[36:55] | Agent Mulder has developed a consuming devotion… | 我告诉你穆德探员 还致力于一个 |
[36:59] | ..To a project outside the Bureau mainstream. | 游离于局里的主流不公开的计划 |
[37:02] | Are you familiar with the X-Files? | 你知道X-档案吗 |
[37:06] | Sorry. Nobody down here but the FBI’s most unwanted. | 对不起 这里只有调查局最不待见的人 |
[37:10] | Agent Mulder. I’m Dana Scully. | 穆德探员 我是史卡利 |
[37:12] | I’ve been assigned to work with you. | 我是派来协助你的 |
[37:13] | Oh, isn’t it nice to be suddenly so highly regarded? | 噢 真是受宠若惊 |
[37:18] | Who did you tick off to get stuck with this detail? | 谁派你来的 史卡利 |
[37:21] | I’m looking forward to working with you. | 我希望与你合作 |
[37:24] | – I’ve heard a lot about you. – Oh, really? | -久仰你的大名 -真的吗 |
[37:26] | I was under the impression that you were sent to spy on me. | 我感觉你是来监视我 |
[37:31] | Henry David Thoreau wrote,… | 梭罗曾经写道 |
[37:34] | .. “The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.” | 大多数的人过着平静而绝望的生活 |
[37:38] | His life has been anything but quiet. | 他的生活很平静 |
[37:40] | Yet, I believe, nothing but desperate. | 我也相信是绝望 |
[37:43] | He’s the most dangerous man alive. | 他是最危险的人 |
[37:45] | Not because he believes in his actions,… | 不是因为他相信自己的行为 |
[37:47] | ..But because he believes | 而是因为 |
[37:49] | these actions are all which life allows him. | 这些行为得到允许 |
[37:51] | And yet, the only person that can never escape him… | 他无法逃脱的人 |
[37:55] | ..Is himself. | 是他自己 |
[38:19] | – Pivotal Publishing. – Walden Roth, please. | -皮沃托出版社 -找瓦尔登·罗斯 |
[38:22] | – One moment. – Walden Roth. | -稍等 -我是瓦尔登·罗斯 |
[38:24] | Oh, Mr Roth, hello. Uh, this is Raul Bloodworth,… | 罗斯先生 我是劳尔·布拉德沃思 |
[38:28] | ..Author of Second Chance: A Jack Colquitt Adventure. | <第二次机会:杰克·科尔奎特冒险>的作者 |
[38:32] | Yes, of course, Mr Bloodworth. | 当然知道你 布拉德沃思先生 |
[38:34] | What an active imagination! Alien assassinations! | 你对外星刺客有很生动的想象 |
[38:37] | Is it too much? I mean, is my imagination too active? | 是太多了吗 我的意思是我的想象太生动了吗 |
[38:40] | No, no. I love it. Now, as I’ve expressed in the letter, | 不 我喜欢 就像我信里说的一样 |
[38:43] | ..I wish to serialize | 我希望 |
[38:44] | your novel in our publication, Roman A’ Clef. | 在我们的出版物《纪实小说》连载 |
[38:46] | Many outstanding authors receive | 许多杰出作家 |
[38:47] | their first printing in our publications. | 第一次都在这本杂志发表 |
[38:50] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[38:52] | Um, I had an idea about the artwork. | 我对小说有个想法 |
[38:54] | I thought it could have a kind of Tom Clancy-ish kind of look… | 我想它成为汤姆·克兰西风格的小说 |
[38:58] | Great! That’s why we work with young writers. | 很好 这就是我们喜欢和年轻作家合作的原因 |
[39:01] | But you’ll have to relinquish some control. | 但老实说 你得放弃点权利 |
[39:04] | Of course. Of course. | 当然 |
[39:07] | After all, it is our publication. | 毕竟是我们出版 |
[39:09] | And I can assure you, we’ll handle it with the utmost respect. | 我向你保证 我们会非常尊重你 |
[39:12] | No, no, no. I’m sure you will. I’m… I’m just excited. | 好 我相信你们会的 我太高兴了 |
[39:17] | Understandable. Do you have an agent or attorney? | 可以理解 你有代理人或者律师吗 |
[39:20] | – No. – That’s fine. | -没有 – 很好 |
[39:21] | It’s a minimum agreement of $2500, | 最少得到2500元 |
[39:23] | and you’ll save yourself ten percent. | 你有10%的版权 |
[39:25] | Well, that’s fine, that’s fine. Anything. | 好了 很好 |
[39:28] | When do you plan to publish the story? | 你何时出版 |
[39:30] | Roman A’Clef. | 《纪实小说》 |
[39:32] | It’ll be on the newsstands the morning of November 12th. | 会在11月12日早上出现在报亭 |
[40:22] | Hey, buddy, you can’t park there! | 嗨 朋友 你不能停在这里 |
[40:25] | Excuse me, sir. | 对不起 |
[40:26] | Have you got this week’s issue of Roman A’ Clef? | 有这个星期的《纪实小说》吗 |
[40:39] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -好 |
[40:55] | This isn’t the ending that I wrote. It’s all wrong. | 这不是我写的结局 全错了 |
[40:59] | If you’re gonna read it, I gotta ask you to buy it. | 你不买就别看了 |
[41:02] | Of course, I don’t know why | 我不知道脑子正常的人会买 |
[41:04] | anybody would wanna buy that sort of crap. | 这种烂杂志 |
[41:21] | That be it? | 就这样吗 |
[41:24] | Pack of Morleys. | 一包莫里烟 |
[41:54] | Life is like a box of chocolates. | 生活就像一盒巧克力 |
[41:59] | A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. | 那是无人过问的贱礼物 |
[42:03] | Unreturnable because all | 无法退还因为 |
[42:04] | you get back is another box of chocolates. | 你会得到另外一盒巧克力作为回礼 |
[42:06] | So you’re stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap… | 所以你就陷入这个无法定义的生薄荷垃圾 |
[42:10] | ..That you mindlessly wolf | 无东西可吃时 |
[42:12] | down when there’s nothing else left to eat. | 你就饥不择食 |
[42:14] | Sure, once in a while there’s a peanut-butter cup… | 当然会有花生酱杯 |
[42:17] | ..Or an English toffee,… | 还有英国太妃糖 |
[42:20] | ..But they’re gone too fast and the taste is fleeting. | 但它们容易消化 味道也去得快 |
[42:26] | So you end up with nothing but… | 最后你得到的是 |
[42:28] | ..Broken bits filled with hardened jelly… | 全是残渣的硬果冻 |
[42:31] | ..And teeth-shattering nuts. | 和咬碎牙齿的果仁 |
[42:33] | If you’re desperate enough to eat those, | 如果你吃光了这些 |
[42:35] | all you’ve got left is a… | 你只会得到了一个空盒 |
[42:37] | ..Is an empty box filled with useless brown-paper wrappers. | 和没用的棕色糖纸 |
[43:11] | This is based only on a story I read… | 这是来自我读过的故事 |
[43:14] | ..In one of my weekly subscriptions that rang a few bells. | 是其中一本我每周订阅的杂志 给我点灵感 |
[43:17] | I’ll check on a private hacker source… | 我要动用我的黑客资源 |
[43:18] | who’s been working on tracking a few leads… | 看看能不能跟进一些线索 |
[43:19] | that could produce definitive proof. | 能发现一些靠谱的证据 |
[43:23] | And then we’ll have him nailed. | 我们才可以抓住他 |
[43:31] | I can kill you whenever I please. | 我高兴随时可以杀了你 |
[43:49] | But not today. | 但不是今天 |