时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Will the witness please rise and take the oath? | 请让证人起立宣誓 |
[00:11] | I, Dana Katherine Scully, | 我 黛娜·凯瑟琳·史卡利 |
[00:13] | swear to tell the truth, the whole truth | 我起誓所言全属事实 |
[00:16] | And nothing but the truth, so help me God. | 上帝保佑我 |
[00:21] | – I would like to read a prepared statement. – You may do so. | 我想宣读案前陈词 请读 |
[00:29] | “I left behind a career in medicine to become an FBI agent four years ago, | 我四年前从医生转为联邦探员 |
[00:33] | ..Because I believed in this country.” | 因为我相信这个国家 |
[00:36] | “I wanted to uphold its laws, | 我希望维护法律 惩罚罪恶 |
[00:38] | to punish the guilty and to protect the innocent.” | 以及保护无辜者 |
[00:41] | “I still believe in this country.” | 我现仍相信国家 |
[00:44] | “But I believe there are | 但有少许位高权重的人 |
[00:45] | powerful men in the government who do not.” | 不是这样 |
[00:47] | “Men who have no respect | 他们不尊重法律 |
[00:48] | for the law and who flout it with impunity.” | 而免于制裁 |
[00:51] | – Ms Scully. – “I have come to the conclusion… | -史卡利小姐 -我有一结论 |
[00:53] | – ..That it is no longer possible…” – Agent Scully. | -这将使 -史卡利探员 |
[00:56] | This is not a soapbox, Ms Scully. | 这不是演说台 史卡利小姐 |
[00:58] | Your statement will be entered into the record. | 你的陈词会被记入档案 |
[01:01] | With respect, I would like to finish. | 尊敬的主席先生 请你让我宣读完 |
[01:03] | This is not why we are here today. | 这不是今天我们在此的原因 |
[01:05] | Then, why are we here, sir? | 那我们为何在此 |
[01:08] | Agent Scully, do you or do | 史卡利探员 你是否知道 |
[01:09] | you not know the whereabouts of Agent Mulder? | 穆德探员身在何处 |
[01:13] | Are you or are you not aware of Agent Mulder’s present location? | 你知道穆德探员现在身在何处吗 |
[01:19] | I decline to answer that question, sir. | 恕我不敬 我拒绝回答这个问题 |
[01:22] | Ms Scully, you cannot refuse to answer. | 史卡利小姐 你不可以拒绝回答 |
[01:24] | Because I believe answering that question… | 因为我认为回答该问题 |
[01:25] | ..Could endanger Agent Mulder’s life. | 会危及穆德探员的性命 |
[01:27] | You don’t seem to understend. | 你看来并不明白 |
[01:28] | Your response is not optional. | 你必须回答 |
[01:31] | You’re an agent of the FBI. | 你是一个联邦探员 |
[01:33] | Then if I may finish my statement. | 那么请让我完成陈词 |
[01:35] | “..That it is no longer possible | 这将使我不能再继续 |
[01:37] | for me to carry out my duties as an FBI Agent.” | 我作为联邦探员的职责 |
[01:40] | Are you tendering your resignation? | 你在提出辞呈吗 史卡利探员 |
[01:42] | Is that what you’re trying to say? | 你就想说这些吗 |
[01:46] | No, sir. | 不是 先生 我所想说的 |
[01:49] | What I am saying is that there is a culture of lawlessness… | 这种无视法律的环境 |
[01:54] | ..That has prevented me from doing my job. | 阻碍了我的工作 |
[01:57] | That the real target of this committee’s investigation… | 而这次委员会调查的真正目标 |
[01:59] | ..Should be the men who are beyond prosecution and punishment. | 应是那些免于起诉和惩罚的人 |
[02:03] | The men whose secret policies are behind the crimes you are investigating. | 和这些罪行背后的阴谋诡计 |
[02:08] | Tell us what you know about Agent Mulder’s whereabouts,… | 要不告诉我们穆德探员在哪 |
[02:11] | ..Or you will be held in contempt of Congress. | 要不你会以藐视委员会被起诉 |
[02:18] | Agent Scully? | 史卡利探员 |
[02:56] | Everything’s in order. Have a nice day. | 办好了 祝你有愉快的一天 |
[03:02] | – There you go, sir. – Here, I’ll get that. | -这边请 先生 -我这就来 |
[03:08] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[03:25] | – Where are you coming from? – Japan. | -你从哪儿来 -日本 |
[03:28] | – Did you travel anywhere else? – The Republic of Georgia. | 你去过其他国家吗 格鲁吉亚 |
[03:31] | – The purpose of your trip? – Government business. | 你的旅行目的 政府事务 |
[03:35] | I’m going to ask you to see the customs official. | 麻烦你过那边接受海关官员的询问 |
[03:38] | What for? I’m traveling on a United States diplomatic visa. | 为什么 我是持美国外交签证的 |
[03:41] | A random check. Please proceed through the doors. | 例行检查 请接受检查 |
[03:44] | – I’ve got a connecting flight. – Right through those doors, sir. | 我要赶飞机 请接受检查 |
[03:50] | Right over here, sir. | 这边 先生 |
[03:52] | What’s this about? I have diplomatic papers. | 我不知为何这样 我有外交签证 |
[03:55] | I can’t be treated like this. | 我不应遭受这样的待遇 |
[03:56] | Is that your only luggage, sir? | 这是你的行李吗 先生 |
[03:58] | – Yes. – Can you open it for me? | -是的 -你能打开它吗 |
[04:01] | No. | 不能 |
[04:04] | Sir, I’m not offering it as a choice. | 先生 这不是一个选择题 |
[04:06] | Open the briefcase, or we’ll open it for you. | 打开公文包 否则由我打开它 |
[04:09] | I don’t have the combination. | 我没有密码 |
[04:12] | Vince? | 维斯 |
[04:13] | I need a strip and full-body-cavity search of this man. | 我需要对此人作全身搜查 |
[04:20] | There’ll be hell to pay for this treatment. | 你会为此付出代价 |
[04:24] | Would you mind telling me | 先生 你能告诉我 |
[04:25] | exactly what kind of diplomatic work you do, sir? | 你从事何种工作吗 |
[04:28] | And what material you’re transporting in these? | 而这里面又是什么 |
[04:31] | That is… Those are filled with biohazardous materials. | 那是生化危险物品 |
[04:35] | Where’s the paperwork? Why aren’t the containers marked? | 那证明文件呢 容器并没有标记 |
[04:38] | Don’t open those. Whatever you do, | 不要打开它 |
[04:41] | that material cannot be exposed… | 无论如何 这些物品不能打开 |
[04:45] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[04:50] | Open this door! Somebody open this door! Somebody! | 快开门 有人在吗 |
[04:57] | Somebody open this door! Let me outta here! | 请让我出去 |
[05:00] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[05:02] | Somebody! | 有人吗 |
[05:06] | Oh, my God! The door! Please let me out of here! | 噢 我的天 快让我离开这儿 |
[05:15] | Oh, my God! Open the door! | 我的天 开门 |
[05:17] | Somebody let me out of here! Get me out now! | 让我走 让我出去 |
[05:20] | Get me out of here! Let me out! | 让我离开这里 让我出去 |
[06:03] | We can’t go in too soon. | 我们不能这么快进去 |
[06:05] | Be patient. It’ll happen. | 要耐心点 免得出意外 |
[06:07] | What makes you so sure? | 你为何如此肯定 |
[06:08] | I’ve received a series of receipts for detonation cord,… | 过去几周我陆续收到购买导火索 |
[06:12] | ..Diesel fuel, and 80 bags of ammonium nitrate… | 柴油和80袋硝酸铵的收据 |
[06:15] | ..Purchased in three different | 分别在三个州购买 |
[06:16] | states under three different signatures. | 及三个不同的签名 |
[06:18] | What makes you sure that it’s here, tonight? | 你怎么肯定是今晚 在这儿 |
[06:20] | Last night I got two new | 昨晚我又收到两张纸条 |
[06:22] | receipts: one for storage space at this address… | 一张是在这里租仓库的收据 |
[06:25] | ..And one to rent a two-ton truck, | 而另一张是租一辆2吨重卡车 |
[06:27] | both purchased with the same signature. | 两张的签名都是同一个人 |
[06:29] | We could be looking at the next Oklahoma City. | 搞不好又是一个奥克拉荷马市 |
[06:32] | Who’s leaking them? And why leak them to you? | 你认为这是谁泄漏的 为什么泄漏给你 |
[06:35] | We’ve got traffic. | 我们要出发了 |
[07:11] | They’re leaving. | 他们准备离开了 |
[07:13] | Hold. | 等等 |
[07:56] | – Go! – Back it up! – Get down! – Drop your weapons! | 退后 放下武器 |
[08:00] | Federal agents!We’re armed! | 联邦警探 我们有武器 |
[08:05] | Everybody down! Down on the ground! | 所有人趴在地上 |
[08:11] | Back it up! | 退后 |
[08:12] | Drop your weapons and get down on the ground! | 放下武器 趴在地上 |
[08:15] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[08:16] | Gas! | 毒气 |
[08:21] | Fire! | 开火 |
[08:22] | Get down! Everybody get down! | 所有人趴下 |
[08:26] | Open fire! | 开火 |
[08:41] | Mulder! Cover the driver’s side. | 过司机那边 |
[09:05] | Federal agent! I’m armed! Exit the vehicle now! | 联邦探员 我有武器 马上下车 |
[09:15] | The driver’s dead. | 司机死了 |
[09:16] | I counted two men. | 有两个人 |
[09:21] | Get out of the truck! | 下车 |
[09:30] | Get out of the truck! | 下车 |
[09:36] | Let me see your hands. | 让我们看到你的手 |
[09:39] | Hands in the air! | 手放在上空 |
[09:46] | You son of a bitch. | 你这杂种 |
[09:54] | – Mulder! – I handed you this bust! | 穆德 是我把情报透露给你 |
[09:57] | – Come on, Krycek! – Who do you think sent you those receipts? | 算了 克莱切克 谁寄给你这些收据 |
[10:27] | Most of the detonation cord | 大部分导火索 |
[10:29] | was stolen from a construction site and… | 从一建筑工地偷的 |
[10:32] | ..Some of the explosives were taken from the military base. | 一些爆炸品从军事基地偷的 |
[10:36] | Security’s just so lax. It’s a joke. | 保安非常松懈 开玩笑了 |
[10:42] | Most everything else was over the counter. | 剩下的东西都是买的 |
[10:47] | Two thousand kilos of boom-boom. | 两千公斤炸药 |
[10:50] | How’d you get involved with these men? | 你是如何加入他们的 |
[10:55] | They found me in North Dakota. | 他们在北达科他找到我 |
[10:59] | They liberated me on a salvage hunt. | 他们在一次狩猎中救了我 |
[11:04] | When you go underground, | 当你潜伏地下 |
[11:05] | you gotta learn to live with the rats. | 你需学会和老鼠生活 |
[11:10] | I’m sure you had no trouble adapting. | 我可肯定你很适应 |
[11:14] | These men are pathetic revolutionaries… | 这些人是可怜的革命者 |
[11:17] | ..Who’ll kill innocent Americans in the name of bonehead ideologies. | 为了愚蠢的理论屠杀无辜的美国人 |
[11:20] | You’re full of crap, Krycek. | 你在胡说 克莱切克 |
[11:22] | You’re a scumsucker whose moral dipstick’s two drops short of dry. | 你是个没有道德底线的人 |
[11:27] | I love this country. | 我热爱这个国家 |
[11:32] | – What do you want, Krycek? – Same thing you do. | 你想怎样 克莱切克 与你所做的一样 |
[11:37] | To find the man who tried to kill me. | 找出想杀我的人 |
[11:41] | The same man who’s responsible for your father’s death. | 那个需对你父亲的死负责的人 |
[11:47] | Your sister’s. | 以及你姐姐 |
[11:49] | You want this man brought to justice? | 你想将他绳之于法 |
[11:52] | You can’t bring these men to justice. | 你无法将他绳之于法 |
[11:58] | The laws of this country protect | 他们受到保护 国家法律 |
[12:00] | these men under the name of national security. | 以国家安全名义保护他们 |
[12:06] | They know no law. | 他们无视法纪 |
[12:07] | Then why don’t you put a bullet | 那你为什么不直接在他脑袋开一枪 |
[12:08] | in his head like you did that man out there? | 就像你刚才一样 |
[12:11] | These men, they fear one thing: exposure. | 他们就怕一件事 |
[12:15] | You expose… him,… | 被曝光 |
[12:18] | ..Expose his crimes,… | 你来揭露他们 |
[12:21] | ..You destroy the destroyer’s ability to destroy. | 他的罪行 |
[12:24] | The only thing that will destroy this man is the truth. | 你来铲除他们的罪行 |
[12:27] | The truth. The truth… | 唯一能毁灭他们的是真相 |
[12:29] | There’s no truth! | 真相 没有真相 |
[12:31] | These men make it up as they go along. | 他们捏造一切 |
[12:34] | They’re the engineers of the future. | 他们设计着未来 |
[12:37] | They… They are the real revolutionaries. | 他们是真正的改革者 |
[12:42] | I can get them for you too. | 我能帮你找出他们 |
[12:47] | We can’t help you, Krycek. | 我们不能帮你 克莱切克 |
[12:50] | Mulder,… | 穆德 |
[12:54] | ..This is just one bomb I’m sitting on here. | 我所坐的地方之前有颗炸弹 |
[12:58] | You didn’t ask me how many more I know about. | 你不想问我知道多少吗 |
[13:06] | 弗吉尼亚州 赫恩顿 杜勒斯国际机场 | |
[13:06] | Your attention, please. | 请注意 |
[13:08] | Due to adverse weather conditions… | 因为恶劣的天气 |
[13:10] | .. Trans Con flight 78 from Buenos Aires has been delayed. | 78号航班误点了 |
[13:15] | Please check the on-screen | 请注意机场的屏幕提示 |
[13:16] | monitors in the terminal for a new arrival time. | 以获知新的到达时间 |
[13:23] | What flight is he on? | 他坐多少次航班 |
[13:24] | An international charter that originated in Russia. | 国际宪章起草于俄罗斯 |
[13:27] | – A Turkish airline. – There it is, Air Lacayo. | 是土耳其的航班 是它 拉卡约飞机 |
[13:31] | Got in at 6:45. | 六点四十五分到达 |
[13:32] | That’s 15 minutes ago. Come on, let’s go. | 那是十五分钟前 我们走 |
[13:35] | – He still has to go through customs. – No. | 他要过海关 不 |
[13:38] | He’ll be carrying a diplomatic pouch. | 他有外交包裹 |
[13:55] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[14:04] | Sir? Federal agents. | 先生 联邦警探 |
[14:06] | Don’t be alarmed. We just need to speak with you. | 不要惊慌 我们只想和你谈谈 |
[14:09] | Stop right there! Sir! | 站在那 先生 |
[14:12] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[15:00] | Mulder, look. | 穆德 看那儿 |
[15:16] | – Is this some kind of joke? – What? | 这是玩笑吗 什么 |
[15:18] | Show him. | 让他看 |
[15:22] | – What is it? – Expose it for him, Scully. | 那是什么 打开它 史卡利 |
[15:31] | What did you get for Halloween, Charlie Brown? | 你的万圣节礼物呢 查理·布朗 |
[15:44] | 弗吉尼亚州 水晶城 晚上11:02 | |
[15:52] | – Who is it? – I need to speak with you, sir. | 是谁 我想和你谈一谈 先生 |
[16:00] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[16:01] | Your authorization to provide a safe house. | 我需要你提供一个安全屋 |
[16:04] | A safe house for whom? | 保护谁 |
[16:07] | This man has information | 这个人提供了极右民兵组织的消息 |
[16:08] | that could save the lives of innocent Americans. | 挽救无辜的美国人的性命 |
[16:14] | He’ll be safe here. | 他在这儿很安全 |
[16:24] | Relatively safe. | 非常安全 |
[16:26] | We’re not even yet, boy. That’s a start. | 我们没完 这只是开始 |
[16:29] | Give me the keys. | 给我钥匙 |
[16:44] | You can’t leave me out here! I’m gonna freeze to death! | 你不能把我锁在这 我会冻死的 |
[16:50] | Just think warm thoughts. | 那就想想温馨的事 |
[17:02] | 马里兰 绿带 国家航天署戈达德空间研究所 | |
[17:11] | I know I asked you earlier. | 我知道已问过你 |
[17:13] | You have absolutely no idea where this came from? | 你不知道这从哪儿来 |
[17:16] | Not its origin, no. | 完全不知道 |
[17:18] | But you have an idea, don’t you? | 你有点头绪 是吗 |
[17:21] | This rock contains polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons… | 这石头是多环碳氢化合物 |
[17:25] | ..Fitting the description of those in fragments of meteorite… | 更确切地说陨石碎片 |
[17:28] | ..Found recently in the ice fields of Antarctica. | 最近在南极洲冰地上找到 |
[17:33] | Are you saying… | 你是说 |
[17:34] | That what you’re looking at is quite possibly from Mars. | 它可来自火星 |
[17:38] | Over four billion years old. | 大约是四十亿年前 |
[17:43] | Is it valuable? | 它有利用价值吗 |
[17:45] | Beyond adding evidence to the | 如果没有数据显示 |
[17:47] | debate over fossilized remains of alien bacteria,… | 它含有外星细胞的化石成分 |
[17:50] | ..It’s relatively worthless. | 它毫无价值 |
[17:52] | Does this rock contain those fossilized remains,Dr.Sacks? | 它有化石成份吗 萨卡教授 |
[17:55] | Well, I won’t know that until I’m able to take a core sample. | 我必须提取一个核心样本才可确定 |
[17:59] | Which I very much hope you’ll allow me to do. | 我希望得到你们的允许 |
[18:01] | I think we’d all like to know what’s in that rock. | 我们都想知道其中有什么 |
[18:07] | See you next week.Thanks. | 下周见 多谢 |
[18:30] | I didn’t realise you lived here. | 我不知道你住在附近 |
[18:32] | I just moved in. | 我刚搬进来 |
[18:34] | – I’d guess you live in an upper floor? | 我想你住在上层 |
[18:36] | – What do you want from me? | 我想从我身上知道什么 |
[18:40] | Mulder and Scully intercepted | 穆德和史卡利昨晚在华盛顿 |
[18:42] | a diplomatic pouch here in Washington last night. | 截获一外交包裹 |
[18:45] | I’m afraid it’s created a problem in foreign-policy circles. | 我怕会引起外交纠纷 |
[18:49] | Quite a problem, actually. | 这个问题不容小视 |
[18:51] | I don’t know anything about any diplomatic pouch. | 我对此事一无所知 |
[18:55] | No? | 是吗 |
[18:57] | – Nothing about the matter? – No, I don’t. | 一点也不知道吗 不知道 |
[19:01] | Well, I find that hard to believe, | 这真令人难以置信 |
[19:04] | as their supervisory agent. | 你作为一高级警探 |
[19:08] | As a friend, I should advise you,Mr.Skinner. | 作为朋友 我建议你 史基纳先生 |
[19:10] | ..That withholding information on matters of national security… | 在国家安全问题上隐瞒事实 |
[19:12] | ..Is punishable under laws of treason and sedition. | 全被判叛国罪 |
[19:15] | Thank you. I’ll consider myself advised, as a friend. | 多谢 我会考虑你这个朋友的建议 |
[19:20] | I need that pouch, Mr Skinner. | 我要那袋子 史基纳先生 |
[19:23] | And I need to know who gave them the order to intercept it. | 我要知道谁给他们权力那样做 |
[19:28] | I’ll get back to you. | 我会把它还你 |
[19:30] | Wars have broken out over far less, Mr Skinner. | 战争迟早会发生的 史基纳先生 |
[19:33] | Far, far less. | 难免的 |
[20:35] | 联邦调查局总部 早上11:17 | |
[20:37] | Uh-huh. Thank you. | 多谢 |
[20:39] | – Got something? – Big dead end at the State Department. | 有什么吗 到州政府就查不到了 |
[20:43] | Customs officials detained another | 美国海关人员拘留了另外一名携带者 |
[20:45] | courier on a similar visa in Honolulu two nights ago. | 他携有相同的签证 |
[20:48] | He was coming from Russian Georgia, | 他来自格鲁吉亚 |
[20:50] | carrying a toxic soil sample. | 身上携有某种有毒油类样本 |
[20:51] | – Toxic? – Which leads me to believe… | 有毒的 是的 |
[20:53] | ..That what’s in this rock are | 我相信 我们截获的石头不但能证明 |
[20:55] | answers beyond the existence of extraterrestrial life. | 外星生物的存在 |
[20:58] | Even beyond the conspiracy to cover up that existence. | 还证明了掩盖真相的阴谋 |
[21:00] | Mulder, that rock contains | 穆德 那个石头相信有 |
[21:01] | fossils of what is believed to be alien bacteria,… | 外星细胞的化石成分 |
[21:04] | ..And even that is under intense debate. | 这样都会引起很大的争议 |
[21:07] | Why all this effort to get it onto US soil? | 为什么要带入美国 |
[21:09] | I think what Krycek has | 克莱切克给我们提供了 |
[21:10] | given us is a pivotal piece to a larger plot. | 关键的线索 |
[21:13] | What he’s given us, Mulder, is a rock. | 他给我们的是一石头 |
[21:15] | Alex Krycek is a liar and a murderer. | 他是一个骗子和凶手 |
[21:18] | Who wants to expose the same | 他要曝光的人正是我们 |
[21:19] | men we do and will go to any lengths to succeed. | 千方百计要抓的人 |
[21:24] | What I’m worried about is you, Mulder. | 我很担心你 穆德 |
[21:27] | How far you’ll go. | 你要走多远 |
[21:28] | And how far I can follow you. | 我能跟你走多远 |
[22:24] | – Yeah? – Mulder, where are you? | 穆德 你在哪 |
[22:26] | I’m with Scully, | 我与史卡利在一起 |
[22:27] | on our way out to NASA Goddard. | 我们准备去NASA的戈达德空间研究所 |
[22:29] | I suggest you head home. I | 我建议你回家 |
[22:30] | don’t know how to explain myself to the police. | 我不知道怎么向警方解释 |
[22:33] | Explain yourself about what? | 解释什么 |
[22:36] | The police are at my place with a dead body. | 我住所那儿有人死 |
[22:38] | They wanna talk to everyone in the building. | 他们询问大厦所有人 |
[22:42] | – Pull over here. – What are you doing? | 靠边 你做什么 |
[22:44] | I’m gonna take a cab. | 我坐计程车 |
[22:46] | I want you to find out about that rock. | 你去看石头的结果 |
[22:48] | Call me as soon as you do. | 尽快通知我 |
[22:55] | Shouldn’t be too much longer. | 不会太久了 |
[23:04] | – No, I wasn’t home. – And you live on what floor? | 我不在家 你住在那一层 |
[23:06] | Seventeenth. Walter Skinner. | 十七层 沃特·史基纳 |
[23:08] | I’m an assistant director with the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局副局长 |
[23:11] | Oh. My apologies. | 噢 真对不起 |
[23:13] | I got some bad information | 我从上尉处得到坏消息 |
[23:15] | that there’s a man hanging from your balcony. | 有个男人在你家阳台吊着 |
[23:33] | We’ll walk out of here like nothing happened. | 我们要若无其事地离开这 |
[23:35] | If anybody speaks to us,… ..You say nothing. | 如果有人问我们 你别出声 |
[23:41] | I got no problem. | 我没有问题 |
[23:43] | You put me up here. | 你把我放在这里 |
[23:43] | I’m looking forward to see how you get me out. | 看你怎么把我弄出去 |
[23:46] | – Stupid-ass haircut! – I got news for you, Mulder. | 发型真蠢 我有话对你说 穆德 |
[23:50] | When they find out who’s dead down there,… | 当他们知道死的是谁时 |
[23:53] | ..There’s gonna be no | 他从哪层楼摔下 |
[23:54] | question whose apartment he was pulled out of. | 已不是问题 |
[23:57] | – Who was he? – Same guy with the pouch. | 他是谁 拿着那袋子的人 |
[24:01] | – Let’s go. – I say follow the pouch. | 走 我说了袋子是线索 |
[24:10] | – Yeah. – Mulder, it’s me. Listen to me. | 是 穆德 是我 听我说 |
[24:14] | Whatever’s in that rock, it appears to be lethal. | 在石头里的东西是致命的 |
[24:17] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[24:18] | Dr Sacks, he’s… | 萨卡斯博士 他是 |
[24:21] | I don’t know, Mulder. | 我不知道 穆德 |
[24:22] | I’ve never seen this before. | 我以前从未见过这样 |
[24:24] | I don’t know if he’s dead or alive. | 我不知道他是活着还是死了 |
[24:28] | I want you to get me an address in New York. | 你尽快查出原因 还有我要一个纽约的地址 |
[24:30] | Go through the Bureau to get it. | 你回局里要 |
[24:34] | 纽约市上西区 凌晨12:36 | |
[24:44] | – Who is it? – Fox Mulder. | 谁 福克斯·穆德 |
[24:50] | – What are you doing here? – I need your help. | 你来这干什么 我需要你帮忙 |
[24:52] | – How did you know where I live? – FBI database. | 你怎么知道我住在这 联邦数据库查到的 |
[24:55] | I’m sorry. It’s a matter of extreme urgency. | 对不起 事出紧急 |
[24:59] | A diplomatic pouch left Russia | 一个俄国的外交袋子 |
[25:00] | and arrived here in the US. | 到了美国 |
[25:02] | Two men are dead. | 两个人死了 |
[25:03] | I need to know why. | 我想知道原因 |
[25:24] | Do you have its destination? | 你知道目的地是哪里吗 |
[25:28] | And its routing entries? | 它是走什么渠道的 |
[25:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:48] | Agent Mulder? | 穆德探员 |
[25:54] | The diplomatic pouch traveled | 那外交袋子走的是高级路线 |
[25:56] | an APEX route to the Russian province, Krasnoyarsk. | 到了俄国的克拉斯诺雅斯克省 |
[26:00] | Krasnoyarsk? | 克拉斯诺雅斯克 |
[26:02] | Port of entry was the city of Norilsk. | 它的港口城市是诺里尔斯克市 |
[26:04] | That’s just north of Tunguska. | 那正是通古斯加河北部 |
[26:06] | – Tunguska? – Yeah. | -通古斯加河 -是的 |
[26:12] | – What are you looking for? – My cell phone. | 你找什么 我的手机 |
[26:14] | I’m gonna book myself on a flight to Krasnoyarsk, Russia. | 我要坐飞机去 克拉斯诺雅斯克 |
[26:17] | – I can help you, Agent Mulder. – Find my cell phone? | 我能帮你 穆德探员 帮我找手机吗 |
[26:21] | No. | 不是 |
[26:23] | With cover credentials. A diplomatic passport and visa. | 我可以提供外交护照和签证 保护身份 |
[26:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:30] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么帮我 |
[26:32] | Because I can. | 因为我能帮你 |
[26:35] | Because there are those of us who believe in you. | 因为我们中的人相信你 |
[26:39] | Believe in your search for the truth. | 相信你是找寻事实 |
[26:42] | – How long will it take? – How long do you have? | 要多长时间 你要等多久 |
[27:12] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[27:15] | Making travel arrangements. | 安排旅行事宜 |
[27:18] | – To go where? – Follow the pouch. | 去哪儿 跟踪那袋子 |
[27:23] | You’re gonna keep me in the dark? | 你一定要我云遮雾罩的 |
[27:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:37] | These are level-four suits. | 他穿的是 |
[27:40] | Exactly what he’s wearing. | 四层防护 |
[27:41] | Contamination is impossible | 污染无法产生 |
[27:43] | unless there’s a tear or a loss of pressurization. | 除非有裂口 或者丢失压力 |
[27:46] | Whatever happened to him, it’s unlikely it penetrated the suit. | 应该是它浸入了防护服 |
[27:50] | What do you think happened? | 你认为这如何发生的 |
[27:53] | We won’t know until we get in there and take a closer look. | 我们只有走近看才知道 |
[28:22] | Look. There’s a film over everything. | 看 这儿有层薄膜 |
[28:25] | It looks like spray kicked off | 这像他切开石块时 |
[28:27] | the saw blade when he was cutting into the rock. | 喷出来的东西 |
[28:45] | Oh, my God! This man’s alive. | 我的天 他还活着 |
[28:49] | He can’t be. I mean, he’s not breathing. | 不可能 他没有呼吸了 |
[28:52] | No, I think he is. I think he’s in some kind of a coma state | 我认为他有 |
[28:56] | or some kind of somatic rigour. | 我想他是处在某种昏迷状态 |
[28:57] | From what? | 为什么 |
[28:58] | I don’t know, but we have to get him outta here. | 我不知道 但我们得把他弄出去 |
[29:06] | 纽约市 肯尼迪国际机场 | |
[29:17] | – You’re not… – I’ll leave the window down. | 穆德 你别 我把摇下车窗 |
[29:19] | If I’m not back in a week, | 如果我一周没回来 |
[29:20] | I’ll call Scully to bring you a bowl of water. | 我会叫史卡利给你一碗水 |
[29:22] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[29:25] | Mulder, you’re not gonna leave me here! | 你不能把我扔在这里 |
[29:37] | Son of a bitch, get back here! | 混蛋 回来 |
[29:48] | – What’d you say to me? – What? | 你说什么 什么 |
[29:49] | You called me a bad name. | 你骂我 |
[29:59] | You speak Russian, Krycek? | 你会说俄语 克莱切克 |
[30:01] | My parents were Cold War immigrants. What’s it to you? | 我父母是冷战移民 关你什么事 |
[30:37] | You’ve been putting on the miles. | 找你真辛苦 |
[30:39] | It would help if you had a phone. | 你应该安一部电话 |
[30:41] | I come out here because there are no phones. | 我来这就因为这儿清净 |
[30:47] | – Yes, I heard. Pushed out of a window. | 我听说了 被人从窗外推下 |
[30:50] | – Can this expose us? – No, of course not. | -我们暴露了吗 -当然没有 |
[30:53] | Our necessary and plausible denial is intact. | 我们毫发无损 |
[30:59] | Then what is your concern? | 那你担心什么 |
[31:07] | using UN credentials appear on their computers… | 有人用联合国的特许 |
[31:11] | ..Booked on a flight for Krasnoyarsk, Russia. | -订了一张克拉斯诺雅斯克的机票 |
[31:14] | Who was it? | -他是谁 |
[31:18] | We haven’t determined that with any certainty as yet, but… | 我们还不能确定是谁 |
[31:21] | ..It appears to be a man fitting the description of… | 但描述上看他像是 |
[31:25] | ..Fox Mulder. | 福克斯·穆德 |
[31:31] | This must be corrected. It must be handled. | 这必须马上处理 |
[31:33] | Well, of course it can be. You know my capabilities in a crisis. | 当然要处理 但你知道我的权力受到了威胁 |
[31:38] | I don’t think you realise what’s at stake here,… | 我想你不知道其中的危险 |
[31:42] | ..What level this must be carried to. | 其中的伤害程度 |
[31:45] | This will take more than just a good aim! | 我们全都完蛋 |
[31:53] | Senator Sorenson wants to see us? | 桑文森想见我们 |
[31:55] | That’s usually what a letter of summons means. | 相当于是传票 |
[31:58] | – But a summons for what? – I can only guess. | 为什么要传唤我们 我只能猜 |
[32:01] | But the fact I’m named with you and Agent Mulder… | 事实我 你以及穆德都受到了邀请 |
[32:04] | ..Leads me to believe I’ve been | 我们卷入了 |
[32:06] | implicated in something more serious than I know. | 比想像中严重的事件中 |
[32:10] | How much more serious, Scully? | 有多严重 史卡利 |
[32:13] | It’s hard to say. | 难以说清 |
[32:14] | More serious than harbouring a known felon? | 比窝藏罪犯还严重吗 |
[32:19] | What about Agent Mulder? What does he know? | 穆德呢 他知道什么 |
[32:22] | Agent Mulder is endeavouring to get his own answers, sir. | 穆德探员正在寻找自己的答案 长官 |
[32:26] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[32:31] | 俄罗斯 西伯利亚森林 通古斯卡 | |
[32:53] | – It’s five kilometers through those woods. – Let’s go. | 他说大概是五公里穿过那片树林 我们走 |
[33:18] | You’re really going to keep me in the dark, aren’t you? | 你打算继续让我云里雾里 是不是 |
[33:24] | What are we doing here, Mulder? | 我们在这干什么 穆德 |
[33:30] | June 30, 1908. | 1908年六月三十日 |
[33:32] | Tunguska tribesmen look into the | 这儿的部落与俄国毛皮商人 |
[33:35] | Siberian sky and see a fireball | 看到了西佰利亚南部的天空 |
[33:37] | streaking to Earth. | 有个火球直撞到地球 |
[33:39] | When it hit the atmosphere, it created cataclysmic explosions,… | 当它撞向大气层时 产生了灾难性的爆炸 |
[33:42] | ..Considered to be the largest | 这被视为文明历史以来 |
[33:43] | single cosmic event in the history of civilization – | 最大一次彗星撞地球事件 |
[33:46] | 2,000 times the force of the bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima. | 它是广岛原子弹爆炸的两千倍 |
[33:50] | What was it? | 它是什么 |
[33:52] | It’s been speculated that | 人们猜测是 |
[33:54] | it was a piece of a comet or an asteroid… | 慧星碎片 |
[33:57] | ..Or a piece of antimatter. | 或是小行星甚至反物质的东西 |
[33:58] | The power of the blast leveled | 爆炸威及 |
[34:00] | trees in a radial pattern for 2,000 kilometers. | 附近二千公里 |
[34:03] | No real evidence has ever | 但找不到确切的证据 |
[34:15] | I think somebody found that evidence,… | 我想有人找到了证据 |
[34:17] | ..And the explanation is something that nobody ever dreamed of. | 不是人们想到的答案 |
[34:45] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[34:57] | Looks like some kind of mining camp. | 看起来像采矿场 |
[35:12] | I don’t think they’re miners. | 我想他们不是矿工 |
[35:19] | Run! | 跑 |
[37:01] | I don’t speak Russian. | 我不会俄语 |
[37:05] | Then no one has told you. | 那没有人会告诉你 |
[37:19] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[37:20] | That you were brought here to die,… | 你被带到这等死 |
[37:23] | – ..To wish you were dead. – I wasn’t brought here. | 我不是被带到这的 |
[37:27] | I came here looking for something. | 我来这儿找点东西 |
[37:29] | The only thing you will find here is death and suffering. | 在这你只能找到死亡和折磨 |
[37:37] | – What is this place? – This place? | 这儿是哪儿 这儿 |
[37:40] | A gulag. | 古拉格 |
[37:42] | A place where the guilty rule the innocent. | 这儿有罪的人统治无辜的人 |
[37:58] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们一定要离开这 |
[38:00] | They’re gonna torture us. | 他们准备折磨我们 |
[38:04] | How do you know? | 你怎会知道 |
[38:07] | They were questioning me,… | 他们审问我 |
[38:10] | ..Trying to get me to confess. | 想我招供 |
[38:16] | What’d you tell them? | 你告诉他们什么 |
[38:17] | That we were stupid Americans lost in the woods. | 我们是迷路的愚蠢的美国人 |
[38:24] | Mulder, you’re gonna need me in here. | 穆德 你在这儿需要我 |
[38:33] | Don’t touch me again. | 别再碰我 |
[38:54] | Ah, Agent Scully, Mr Skinner. Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们能前来 |
[38:58] | It’s difficult to decline | 参议院的邀请令人难以拒绝 |
[38:59] | an invitation from a member of Congress. | 参议员先生 |
[39:02] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[39:09] | Are you familiar with the penalties for obstruction of justice? | 你对妨碍司法公正的处罚 熟悉吗 |
[39:15] | Is that a rhetorical question, sir? | 这是非正式的审问吗 先生 |
[39:19] | You know why you’ve been called here today? | 你们知道为何来这里 |
[39:23] | We have an idea. | 大致知道 |
[39:24] | We’ve been looking into the | 我们寻找你公寓外 |
[39:25] | death of this man outside your apartment,… | 死亡的男人死因 |
[39:27] | ..Mr Skinner, and it’s raised some troubling questions. | 史基纳先生 这里有些百思不解的问题 |
[39:30] | Such as? | 例如 |
[39:31] | Such as what this man was doing | 例如这人死前在你阳台里干什么 |
[39:33] | on your balcony before he fell to his death. | 那是你的阳台 史基纳先生 |
[39:38] | It was your balcony, wasn’t it, Mr Skinner? | 特别对一个联邦探员而言 |
[39:44] | Perjury is a very serious offence, particularly for an FBI agent. | 伪证罪是严重的罪行 |
[39:48] | We intend to file a report on this matter… | 我们已准备为此提交报告 |
[39:51] | ..Once we fully understand what it is that we’re investigating. | 等我们弄清我们调查什么时 |
[40:03] | Can you explain why he declined my invitation to be here today? | 你能解释为什么他今天没来吗 |
[40:07] | Agent Mulder is in the field, sir, | 他正在外地执勤 |
[40:09] | seeking answers to the questions you are asking. | 调查你问的问题 |
[40:13] | And where is he seeking these answers? | 他在哪儿寻找答案 |
[40:19] | Agent Scully? | 史卡利探员 |
[41:12] | – What did you say? – That I want to see his supervisor. | 你说什么 我说要见他们的上级 |
[41:31] | Do svidaniya. | 再见 |
[41:38] | That man is not your friend. | 那人不是你的朋友 |
[41:41] | He speaks differently to the guards. | 他不是那样对士兵说 |
[41:45] | Formal language, as if to an equal. | 语气像是要求平等待遇 |
[41:49] | You are deceived. | 你被骗了 |
[41:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:52] | A prisoner, like you. | 像你一样的囚犯 |
[41:55] | – But I have committed no crime. – Then why are you here? | -但我被定了没有犯罪 -那你为何在此 |
[41:58] | To do the work, like the others. | 像别人一样干活 |
[42:01] | Like them, I will die in an experiment… | 像他们一样 |
[42:06] | ..When there is no longer any use for me. | 当我再无用处时 我会在试验中死去 |
[42:08] | What kind of experiment? | 什么实验 |
[42:25] | No! What are you…? | 不 你干什么 |