时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | 佛罗里达州博卡拉通 哈罗康复之家 | |
[00:47] | Auntie Janet? | 安特·简妮特 |
[00:51] | It’s time, Auntie Janet. He’s waiting. | 时间到啦 安特 简妮特 他在等着 |
[01:06] | We should hurry. We have papers to sign. | 我们得快点 我们文件要签署 |
[01:14] | Just tell me when. | 告诉我何时开始 |
[01:18] | Don’t you cry for me, dear. | 别为我伤心 亲爱的 |
[01:20] | I’m tired of the pain. | 我对病痛已麻木了 |
[01:44] | You’re my angel of mercy. | 你对我真像个天使 |
[01:52] | Is she gone? | 她死了吗 |
[01:57] | Something’s wrong here. | 有点不对头 |
[03:04] | Vassily Peskow? | 你是瓦西里·佩斯科夫吗 |
[03:55] | Prisoner. Hey! | 犯人 嘿 |
[04:00] | Prisoner | 犯人 |
[04:19] | I thought maybe you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[04:26] | How long have I been lying here? | 我在这躺了多久 |
[04:29] | Hours. I don’t know. | 几小时吧 我不知道 |
[04:31] | The first time is bad. Very bad. | 第一次很难受 非常难受 |
[04:39] | They’ve done this to you? | 他们也对你这样吗 |
[04:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:42] | It becomes easier each time, until it kills you. | 越来越容易 直到它杀了你 |
[04:47] | What did they do to me? | 他们对我做了什么 |
[04:48] | You have been exposed to the black cancer. | 你被暴露在黑癌症病菌中 |
[04:53] | What cancer? | 什么癌症 |
[04:54] | The cancer that lives in the rock. | 一种从岩石感染的癌症 |
[05:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:02] | I was a geologist. | 一个生物学家 |
[05:06] | Quite well known in my field, actually, | 精通自己的研究领域 |
[05:09] | But now I am just a test subject. | 但我现在只是试验品 |
[05:13] | You helped them find the rock? | 你帮他们找到岩石 |
[05:15] | I was there when they brought up the first fragments. | 当他们找到第一个样品时 我就在那 |
[05:18] | This was before the mining. | 在挖掘岩石以前 |
[05:21] | Before we knew what lived in Tunguska rock. | 在我们了解通古斯岩石里面的东西以前 |
[05:28] | How many men have died here? | 有多少人死啦 |
[05:30] | Hundreds. Maybe more. | 几百 也许更多 |
[05:33] | The search for a cure goes slowly. | 治疗研究进展缓慢 |
[05:37] | Is that what they say the tests are for, to find a cure? | 他们说是什么实验 是找治疗方法吗 |
[05:40] | No, no. They tell us nothing. | 不 他们什么也没说 |
[05:43] | We are left to guess or imagine the reasons for our torture. | 我们现在只能猜测或想像我们的命运 |
[05:47] | But what else could it be? | 此外还能怎么样 |
[05:50] | What happened to the man who was in the cell with me – Krycek? | 那个人和我一起的人 克莱切克怎么样了 |
[05:53] | He is most likely dining with the men responsible for our torture. | 大概和决定我们命运的人把酒言欢呢 |
[05:59] | I heard laughter when they left your cell. | 他们离开牢房时开心大笑 |
[06:02] | I’m not gonna die. | 我不能死 |
[06:05] | No? Why not? | 为什么 |
[06:06] | I have to live long enough to kill that man Krycek. | 我要活下去 杀了克莱切克 |
[06:20] | Where’d you get this? | 在哪弄的 |
[06:22] | I made it… to kill myself. | 我做的 用来自杀 |
[06:25] | It took me nearly two weeks. | 花了我二星期 |
[06:27] | By then I had lost the desire. | 我那时丧失了希望 |
[06:31] | You’d rather suffer the torture? | 你宁愿忍受折磨 |
[06:34] | It is wonderful, the persistence of life. | 能坚持活下来 真好 |
[06:40] | That rock we found buried so deep in the earth, | 那些岩石埋得很深 |
[06:43] | That anything could survive down there against all reason. No. | 没有生物能在那儿生存 |
[06:50] | They will have to kill me themselves. | 他们得亲自动手杀我 |
[06:56] | We haven’t been able to give him anything but fluids for 48 hours. | 48小时啦 只吃流食 |
[07:00] | It doesn’t help that he’s in a restricted environment. | 对他在这种密封的环境中可没好处 |
[07:04] | Well, if he has been infected by some kind of organism, | 如果他被某些病菌感染 |
[07:07] | we can’t risk contamination. | 我们要避免传染 |
[07:09] | Are you seeing anything? | 你看到什么了 |
[07:11] | The blood in the carotid artery looks slightly thickened | 颈动脉中的血液有点粘稠 |
[07:15] | Possibly due to the decreased heart rate and blood pressure. | 可能是由于心跳和血压减少 |
[07:18] | Now what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[07:21] | What the hell is this? | 这究竟是什么 |
[07:24] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[07:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:26] | It looks like it’s concentrated around his pineal body. | 不知道 看上去它聚集在松果体 |
[07:31] | I think it’s alive! | 它还活着 |
[07:33] | It looks like a nest. | 就像鸟巢 |
[07:35] | Some kind of black vermiform organism attached to the pineal gland. | 一些黑色蠕状有机物附在松果腺周围 |
[07:51] | Apple? | 吃苹果吗 |
[07:51] | No. Thank you very much, though. | 不 谢谢 |
[08:37] | Oh, pardon me. | 噢 对不起 |
[08:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:41] | As a boy, my father had a farm, | 小时候我父亲也有个农场 |
[08:44] | But not horses like these. | 但没有这样的马 |
[08:51] | My name is Vassily Peskow. | 我叫瓦西里·普斯科夫 |
[08:54] | Mr Peskow | 普斯科夫先生 |
[08:57] | I’m sorry, but you don’t belong in here. | 很遗憾 你不能呆在这儿 |
[08:59] | I am sorry, very sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:02] | You are going to have to leave here. | 你必须离开这里 |
[09:04] | I’m going to call you a cab. | 我给你叫一辆的士 |
[09:06] | But I have come here to see you, Dr Charne-Sayre. | 我特地来看你 查恩·赛尔博士 |
[09:12] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[09:14] | No. I don’t know how you could. | 不 你不认识我 |
[09:33] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[09:34] | Sir, what…? | 长官 你来这 |
[09:35] | I’ve been trying to contact you for hours. | 我找你好久啦 |
[09:37] | The better part of a day! | 整整一天 |
[09:39] | My cell phone was turned off. | 对不起 我关了手机 |
[09:40] | You owe me some answers – answers | 你欠我一些答复 史卡利探员 |
[09:42] | I don’t have to the questions I’m being asked | 那个丢失的外交袋子的问题 |
[09:45] | About this missing diplomatic pouch. | 我还没有问 |
[09:47] | The pouch presumably carried by the man who was pushed off my balcony, | 那个袋子好像是从我阳台掉下去的人的 |
[09:51] | And whose connection to the known felon I harboured in my house | 而且和我窝藏的重案犯有联系 |
[09:55] | I’ll have to explain to avoid | 我要避免在明天的参议院 |
[09:56] | perjuring myself before a Senate subcommittee. | 小组委员会前面作伪证 |
[09:59] | Which is a serious crime in itself, is it not, Agent Scully? | 我要提醒你 这可是重罪啊 史卡利探员 |
[10:02] | Yes, sir. Sir, if I might explain. | 是的 长官 让我解释一下 |
[10:06] | The contents of that pouch | 袋子里的东西 |
[10:08] | it contained some kind of a biohazardous organism | 有一些生化有机体 |
[10:12] | That is in a contamination laboratory at NASA Goddard, | 它在国家航天局的无菌实验室里 |
[10:15] | Which is where I’ve been, trying to determine its exact nature. | 我在那里想弄清怎么一回事 |
[10:19] | That pouch, do you know what its intended destination was? | 你拦截的袋子 你知道是寄去哪里吗 |
[10:22] | No, sir, I don’t. | 不 长官 |
[10:23] | Well, I do, Agent Scully, | 我知道 |
[10:25] | Because I bent some rules this morning | 因为早上找不到你 我违反了一些规定 |
[10:27] | to find out who was to receive it. | 找到了收件人 |
[10:29] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[10:30] | Dr Bonita Charne-Sayre. | 是柏妮达·查恩·赛尔博士 |
[10:32] | Are you familiar with that name? | 这个名字你熟吗 |
[10:34] | Yes, sir. | 熟 长官 |
[10:34] | She’s a well-known physician. | 她是著名的内科医生 |
[10:36] | A virologist who’s looked in on presidents. | 病理学专家 专为总统看病 |
[10:39] | She’s also an authority on… on variola viruses. | 她还是天花病毒研究的权威 |
[10:44] | Variola? | 天花 |
[10:44] | Smallpox. She’s been a vocal proponent | 天花 她曾经支持 |
[10:47] | Of eliminating the last remaining stores of the smallpox virus, | 销毁最后的天花病毒 |
[10:52] | Destroying the only remaining vials here | 只保留一些样本 |
[10:54] | in Atlanta and in the former Soviet Union. | 在亚特兰大和前苏联的研究机构 |
[10:57] | Well, she was killed tonight. | 她今晚被杀了 |
[10:58] | Killed? | 被杀了 |
[10:59] | A horse stepped on her throat | 她在弗吉尼亚州骑马时 |
[11:01] | in a riding accident in Virginia. | 一匹马意外地踩到了她的喉咙 |
[11:12] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[12:08] | Prisoner… is that your friend? | 那是你朋友吗 |
[12:21] | You have but one chance. | 你只有一次机会 |
[15:14] | That’s a nasty habit. It’s bad for the health. | 这是个有害健康的习惯 |
[15:26] | Health is the least of my concerns at the moment. | 健康不是我现在最关心的问题 |
[15:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:34] | According to reports, | 根据报告 |
[15:35] | your..Personal physician suffered | 那位私人医生死在你的马场 |
[15:40] | a serious riding accident here on your property. | 死在你的马场 |
[15:43] | Dr Charne-Sayre was murdered. | 赛尔博士被杀了 |
[15:46] | By whom? | 谁干的 |
[15:48] | If I knew, do you think I’d be standing here talking to you? | 如果我知道 我还在这和你闲聊吗 |
[15:51] | So…You need me now. | 所以你需要我 |
[15:55] | A man of my capabilities, is that it? | 我能帮你忙 对吗 |
[15:59] | This was a professional hit. | 这是职业杀手所为 |
[16:01] | Really? And you out here all alone and so vulnerable. | 真的 那你还敢一个人在这里 |
[16:09] | Were you sleeping with her? | 你和她上过床吗 |
[16:14] | Surely you wouldn’t be so foolish as to put the project at risk | 你不会为了一个女人 |
[16:18] | For the sake of your personal pleasures. | 蠢到危及我们的计划吧 |
[16:21] | Find her killer. | 找出凶手来 |
[16:23] | Call off this Congressional investigation. | 展开国会调查吧 |
[16:26] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[16:27] | But Senator Sorenson is an honourable man. | 索伦生参议员是个高尚的人 |
[16:32] | They are all honourable,These honourable men. | 他们全是高尚的人 |
[16:44] | I heard Mulder was captured in Tunguska. | 我听说穆德在通古斯卡被抓了 |
[16:52] | I hear now he’s escaped. | 后来又逃跑了 |
[16:57] | Wake the Russian bear, and it may find we’ve stolen its honey. | 惊动北极熊 他们会发现我们偷了他们的宝贝 |
[19:11] | 华盛顿特区 参议院选举委员会 情报和恐怖主义小组 | |
[19:11] | l, Dana Katherine Scully, | 我 黛娜·凯瑟琳·史卡利 |
[19:13] | Swear to tell the truth, the whole truth | 我起誓所言全属事实 |
[19:16] | And nothing but the truth, so help me, God. | 上帝保佑我 |
[19:20] | I would like to read from a prepared statement. | 我想宣读案前陈词 |
[19:23] | You may do so. | 请读 |
[19:25] | “I left behind a career in medicine | 我四年前从医生 |
[19:28] | to become an FBI agent four years ago | 转为联邦探员 |
[19:30] | Because I believed in this country.” | 因为我相信这个国家 |
[19:33] | “I wanted to uphold its laws, | 我希望维护法律 |
[19:35] | to punish the guilty and to protect the innocent.” | 惩罚罪恶以及保护无辜者 |
[19:39] | “I still believe in this country.” | 我现仍相信国家 |
[19:41] | “But I believe there are powerful men in this government who do not.” | 但有少许位高权重的人不是这样 |
[19:45] | “Men who have no respect for the law and who flout it with impunity.” | 他们不尊重法律而免于制裁 |
[19:49] | Ms Scully | 史卡利小姐 |
[19:50] | “I have come to the conclusion that it is no longer possible” | 我有一结论 这将使 |
[19:53] | This is not a soapbox, Ms Scully. | 史卡利探员 这不是演说台 史卡利小姐 |
[19:56] | Your statement will be entered into the record. | 你的陈词会被记入档案 |
[19:59] | With respect, I would like to finish. | 尊敬的主席先生 请你让我宣读完 |
[20:01] | This is not why we are here today. | 这不是今天我们在此的原因 |
[20:03] | Then why are we here, sir? | 那我们为何在此 |
[20:05] | Do you or do you not know the whereabouts of Agent Mulder? | 你知不知道穆德探员身在何处 |
[20:11] | Are you or are you not aware of Agent Mulder’s present location? | 你知不知道穆德探员现在身在何处吗 |
[20:16] | I respectfully refuse to answer that question, sir. | 恕我不敬 我拒绝回答这个问题 |
[20:19] | Agent Scully, you cannot refuse to answer that question. | 史卡利探员 你不可以拒绝回答 |
[20:22] | I believe answering that question could endanger Agent Mulder’s life. | 因为我认为回答该问题会危及穆德探员的性命 |
[20:25] | You don’t seem to understand. | 你看来并不明白 |
[20:27] | Your response is not optional. You are an agent of the FBI. | 你没有选择余地 你是联邦探员 |
[20:31] | Then if I may please finish my statement. | 那么请让我宣读完陈词 |
[20:33] | “That it is no longer possible | 这将使我不能再继续 |
[20:35] | for me to carry out my duties as an FBI agent.” | 我作为联邦探员的职责 |
[20:37] | Are you tendering your resignation, Agent Scully? | 你在提出辞呈吗 史卡利探员 |
[20:40] | Is that what you’re trying to say? | 你就想说这些吗 |
[20:43] | No, sir. | 不是 先生 |
[20:46] | What I am saying | 我所想说的 |
[20:48] | is that there is a culture of lawlessness | 这种无视法律的环境 |
[20:51] | That has prevented me from doing my job. | 阻碍了我的工作 |
[20:54] | That the real target of this investigation | 而这次委员会调查的真正目标 |
[20:57] | Should be the men who are beyond prosecution and punishment. | 应是那些免于起诉和惩罚的人 |
[21:00] | The men whose secret policies are behind the crimes that you are investigating. | 和这些罪行背后的阴谋诡计 |
[21:04] | You have a legal obligation to answer the questions posed to you. | 你有法律义务回答问题 |
[21:10] | Tell us what you know about Agent Mulder’s whereabouts, | 要不告诉我们穆德探员在哪 |
[21:13] | Or you’ll be held in contempt of Congress. | 要不你会以藐视委员会被起诉 |
[22:42] | No Russian. | 我不是俄国人 |
[22:43] | American? | 美国人吗 |
[22:46] | Tell your husband I’m sorry about his truck. | 代我向你丈夫道歉 我弄坏了他的车子 |
[22:50] | The test? | 你是试验品 |
[22:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:54] | They kill everybody for the test. | 他们把做实验的人都杀了 |
[22:56] | Why don’t they kill you? | 为什么没杀你 |
[22:57] | My husband makes deliveries. They spare our lives. | 我丈夫负责运输 所以他们放过我们 |
[23:01] | But now, no truck. He is afraid. | 但现在没车了 他很害怕 |
[23:07] | Well, I have to go now. | 我走了 |
[23:09] | No. They’ll come looking for me, and for you. No! | 不行 他们会来找我的 他们会来找你的 |
[23:13] | There are other ways. | 还有其他办法 |
[23:15] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你在说什么 |
[23:18] | Grisha! | 格里沙 |
[23:23] | No arm no test. | 没有胳膊 就不会被实验 |
[23:27] | You don’t understand. These tests, | 你不懂那些实验 |
[23:29] | this smallpox scar on your arm, | 这些天花疤 |
[23:31] | It’s some kind of identification. | 是种识别 |
[23:33] | You have to help me escape. I’ll help you escape. | 你们帮我逃跑 我也会帮你们 |
[23:36] | You have to help me get to St Petersburg. | 帮我去到圣彼得堡 |
[24:59] | You holding up? | 怎么样 |
[25:00] | I’ve got plenty to read. | 我读了许多书 |
[25:08] | I can understand you protecting Agent Mulder, but | 我知道你要保护穆德 |
[25:11] | It is not just Agent Mulder that I am protecting, sir. | 不只是穆德 长官 |
[25:14] | Then what are you doing? | 那你要做什么 |
[25:16] | We were called before this committee | 他们叫我来 |
[25:18] | to answer questions about a murder, | 是回答一件谋杀案 |
[25:20] | About an intercepted diplomatic pouch | 著名女医生被杀案 |
[25:23] | that was to be delivered to a prominent doctor,A woman who is now dead, | 被拦截的外交袋子是寄给她的 |
[25:27] | as is the man who was delivering the said pouch, | 袋子里的东西含有麻痹毒素 |
[25:30] | The contents of which have | 导致一个宇宙生物学家 |
[25:32] | infected an exobiologist with a paralyzing toxin. | 被感染 |
[25:36] | Yet what are we stuck on here? | 而我们在这里却纠缠于什么 |
[25:40] | The whereabouts of Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员的下落 |
[25:42] | You mean it’s the wrong question. | 你的意思是这是避重就轻 |
[25:44] | Several of the men on this committee are lawyers. | 委员会中有好几个律师 |
[25:47] | It is my experience that lawyers ask the wrong question | 我第一次见律师避重就轻 |
[25:50] | When they don’t want the right answer. | 因为他们不想知道正确答案 |
[25:52] | Unless Agent Mulder has found the answers they’re looking for. | 除非穆德探员找到他们想知道的答案 |
[25:55] | Or someone wants to make sure he doesn’t find them. | 或者有人不想让他找到 |
[25:58] | These are congressmen we’re talking about. | 这是议员谈论的问题 史卡利探员 |
[26:01] | I know that, sir, and it is my natural inclination to believe | 我明白 长官 我一直相信 |
[26:05] | That they are acting in the best interest of the truth, | 议员都追求真相 |
[26:10] | But I am not inclined to follow my own judgment in this case. | 但此案我不会倾向于自己的判断 |
[26:13] | So you’re gonna follow Agent Mulder’s. | 所以你要像穆德探员一样 |
[26:17] | Is that it? | 对吧 |
[27:39] | His name is Vassily Peskow. | 他叫瓦西里 普斯科夫 |
[27:41] | He was a KGB Line-X stringer working out of Moscow Center. | 是莫斯科的克格勃特工 |
[27:44] | But how could this be? | 怎么会这样 |
[27:46] | How could the Russians know we were working on our own inoculation? | 俄国人怎么会知道我们的行动 |
[27:50] | Six of us knew! | 只有六个人知道 |
[27:51] | Dr Charne-Sayre? | 查恩赛尔医生 |
[27:54] | She was trusted. Absolutely. | 她没问题 绝对没问题 |
[27:59] | Then I don’t know. | 那我就不知道了 |
[28:02] | Find this man! Find him! | 找出那个人 |
[28:05] | If my intelligence sources are right, | 如果我的消息可靠 |
[28:08] | I think there’s someone who might save us the trouble. | 有人在给我们添麻烦 |
[28:22] | Mr Chairman, may I? | 主席先生 可以开始吗 |
[28:23] | Carry on. | 可以 |
[28:26] | Miss Scully, you’ve had a good long time | 史卡利探员 你已经充分考虑 |
[28:30] | To think about the question that was asked in our last session. | 上次聆询的问题了 |
[28:33] | I want to give you the opportunity to answer that question here today | 我给你机会回答问题 |
[28:38] | So I can help our good chairman here | 我可以帮助主席 |
[28:41] | To get on with this proceeding. | 进行聆讯 |
[28:44] | I can’t answer that question, sir. | 我不回答 |
[28:47] | I’m going to ask you again. | 我再问一次 |
[28:49] | Where is Special Agent Mulder and why is he not here? | 穆德在哪里 为什么不在这里 |
[28:52] | I’ll answer your questions about the man carrying the pouch. | 我可以告诉你谁拿了外交袋子 |
[28:56] | Agent Scully! | 史卡利探员 |
[28:57] | About his murder | 他的死 |
[28:57] | And my opinion about its connection | 我认为和柏妮达·查恩·赛尔的死亡 |
[29:01] | to the death of Dr Bonita Charne-Sayre. | 有密切的联系 |
[29:02] | Miss Scully, you’ll get your chance | 史考丽小姐 这是最后机会 |
[29:04] | Or about the biotoxin within that pouch. | 或者关于生化病毒 |
[29:06] | Answer the question, Miss Scully! | 回答问题 |
[29:10] | What is the question? | 什么问题 |
[29:21] | All right, let’s come to order. | 安静 |
[29:24] | Agent Scully, do continue. | 史卡利探员 继续聆讯 |
[29:27] | Yes, sir, if I may, I would like to finish making my point. | 好的 我愿意陈述我的观点 |
[29:31] | What is your point, Miss Scully? | 什么观点 史卡利小姐 |
[29:34] | That the death of Dr Charne-Sayre, | 查恩·赛尔博士的死 |
[29:36] | given her field of expertise | 基于她的专业领域 |
[29:38] | Suggests that she knew something about the toxin | 她知道这是什么毒素 |
[29:41] | about its origins | 知道它的来源 |
[29:42] | And that knowledge may be linked | 和死于助理局长史基纳家 |
[29:45] | To the murder of the man in Assistant Director Skinner’s apartment building. | 阳台的人要直接联系 |
[29:53] | Miss Scully? | 史卡利小姐 |
[29:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[29:57] | AD Skinner has informed me | 史基纳局长告诉我 |
[29:59] | that there has been an accident related | 有起意外 直接关系到 |
[30:02] | An accident? | 意外 |
[30:03] | A doctor infected with the toxin has died | 一名感染病毒的博士 |
[30:06] | under suspicious circumstances.Involving a theft of evidence. | 因外交袋子的证据被盗 |
[30:10] | Of the contents of the diplomatic pouch. | 而意外死亡 |
[30:13] | Well, we’ve gotten off to a real fine start here. | 呃 我们已经开了好头 |
[30:17] | I’m going to recess now until this new matter can be explained | 由于出现新的情况 我宣布休庭 |
[30:21] | So we might then begin moving in a forward direction. | 等到事情得到解释 我们再复庭 |
[30:27] | Mulder | 穆德 |
[30:30] | I get to put my arms around you. | 我要拥抱你 |
[30:32] | Both of ’em. | 我也拥抱你 |
[30:33] | When did you get back? | 你何时回来的 |
[30:34] | It’s been a long, strange trip. | 说来话长 |
[30:35] | Some other time. | 那以后再说吧 |
[30:37] | There’s been enough strangeness here. | 这儿的陌生人太多了 |
[30:39] | I’ve made several connections about what this toxin might be. | 穆德 我研究了那种病毒和它是什么 |
[30:43] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[30:44] | Sir, I need your permission | 长官 我需要你的允许 |
[30:46] | To book two airfares to Boca Raton, Florida. | 订两张票去佛罗里达的博卡拉通 |
[30:49] | It shouldn’t take more than 12, 15 hours. | 需要十几个小时 |
[30:51] | But if it does, I need you to stall the committee tomorrow | 这段时间里你要守在这里 |
[30:54] | for the purpose of | 原因是 |
[30:55] | If you explain it to me, Agent Scully, | 如果你向我解释 史卡利探员 |
[30:58] | I’m gonna have to explain it to them. | 我必须向他们坦白 |
[31:00] | I suggest you do everything in your power | 我建议你尽可能 |
[31:03] | to make it back for tomorrow’s session | 在明天聆询之前回来 |
[31:06] | Or I can’t help you. | 否则我无法帮你 |
[31:10] | Boca Raton? | 博卡拉通 |
[31:12] | Dr Bonita Charne-Sayre is a board member | 查恩赛尔医生是 |
[31:13] | And chief physician for a chain of | 一所全国连锁的老年康复医院 |
[31:16] | elder-care convalescent hospitals around the country. | 的董事会成员和主任医师 |
[31:19] | Guess what one of her patients died of in Boca Raton? | 猜猜在博卡纳通死去的患者是谁 |
[31:29] | 佛罗里达州 博科拉通 哈罗康复之家 晚上8:15 | |
[32:02] | Yes, what is it? | 什么事 |
[32:03] | Agents Mulder And Scully. | 我们是联邦探员 |
[32:04] | We need your permission to speak with you or any of your patients. | 有几个问题要问你和你的患者 |
[32:08] | What about? | 什么问题 |
[32:09] | May we come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[32:10] | Yes. | 可以 |
[32:14] | When were these patients last checked? | 最后一次检查病人是在什么时候 |
[32:16] | An hour ago, at bed check. | 一小时前 床上检查 |
[32:22] | This man’s dead. | 这人死了 |
[32:24] | What? | 什么 |
[32:37] | Scully! | 史卡利 |
[32:40] | These people are test subjects. | 这些人都是试验对象 |
[32:42] | I think they’ve been poisoned. | 他们被下毒了 |
[32:46] | Who gave these patients their meds tonight? | 今晚谁负责看护病人 |
[32:48] | I did. | 我 |
[32:50] | OK, call 911. | 打电话给911 |
[32:51] | Tell them you’ve got a quarantine of a biohazardous material. | 说你需要生化危机隔离 |
[32:55] | Show us all of the entrances of the hospital. | 告诉我医院的所有入口 |
[32:58] | We’ve got to seal this building immediately. | 马上封锁医院 |
[33:20] | 纽约市 联邦监狱 | |
[33:21] | I don’t understand what you hope to learn here. | 真不知道你来这干什么 |
[33:23] | Everything that’s happened, every death | 每样事情 每个死人 |
[33:25] | we’ve seen can be traced back to one man. | 都和一个人有关 |
[33:28] | But according to you, that man is in Russia or possibly even dead. | 但那个人在俄国 可能死了 |
[33:31] | Well, he isn’t working alone. | 他不是单打独斗 |
[33:38] | Terry Edward Mayhew? Can we talk with you? | 梅耶 能和你谈一下吗 |
[33:42] | Have a little off-the-record chat? | 能私下聊吗 |
[33:45] | About? | 关于什么 |
[33:46] | Alex Krycek. | 亚力克斯·克莱切克 |
[33:49] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:49] | The man who set you up. | 出卖你的人 |
[33:51] | You and the members of your militia. | 出卖你们民兵的人 |
[33:54] | Name wasn’t Krycek. | 他不叫克莱切克 |
[33:59] | It was Arntzen or somethin’ like that. | 好像叫安德森 |
[34:02] | You met him in North Dakota, | 你和他在北达科州 |
[34:04] | salvaging material from a missile silo. | 的导弹竖井联系上了 |
[34:06] | I never been in no missile silo. | 我从没去过那种地方 |
[34:08] | I don’t know nothin’ about that. | 我什么都不知道 |
[34:10] | This man Krycek, or “Arntzen,” As you call him, | 克莱切克 你叫安德森的人 |
[34:13] | how did he come into contact with you? | 怎么样和你联系 |
[34:15] | Off the record. | 我们不记录这句话 |
[34:18] | He came to us | 他联系我们 |
[34:19] | with some building materials and some big ideas. | 他每次来都带来一些建筑材料和新想法 |
[34:22] | What was he looking to build? | 他要建什么 |
[34:24] | Two Devices. | 两种设备 |
[34:28] | Did he ever mention black cancer? | 他提起过黑癌症吗 |
[34:30] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[34:33] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[34:34] | Developed by the Soviets. | 从苏联运来 |
[34:36] | Saddam used it in the Gulf. | 萨达姆在海湾战争用过 |
[34:38] | You mean used as biowarfare? | 作为生化武器 |
[34:41] | That’s why they made those servicemen take all them pills. | 就是他们为什么让他们的军工服了那些药 |
[34:45] | US government knew about the black cancer. | 美国政府也知道黑癌症 |
[34:48] | They lied. Didn’t have no cure, no inoculation. | 他们撒谎 那是无药可救的 |
[34:56] | I think we’ll quit right there. | 我想就此打住 |
[34:58] | I got nothin’ more to say. | 我无法可说 |
[35:02] | Let’s go, Mulder. | 走吧 穆德 |
[35:04] | You said there were two devices. | 你说他要两种设备 |
[35:06] | What happened to the other bomb? | 另外一个呢 |
[35:10] | I ate it. | 我吃了 |
[35:12] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[35:12] | You wanna know about anarchy? | 你想知道什么叫无政府状态吗 |
[35:14] | You don’t tell me where that other bomb is, | 你不告诉我炸弹在哪 |
[35:16] | I’ll make sure you spend your prison time | 我保证让你和一帮 |
[35:19] | Putting a big smile on some convict’s face. | 重刑犯关一辈子 |
[35:21] | Son of a bitch stole it, truck and all. | 那个混蛋偷了 运走了 |
[35:24] | Some storage garage. | 在一个仓库里 |
[35:25] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[35:26] | Terma, North Dakota. | 北达科他州 特马 |
[35:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:31] | Get the license numbers for | 史卡利 打电话弄北达科他州 |
[35:33] | any two-ton trucks stolen in North Dakota recently. | 六个月来被偷2吨重的卡车的行车证信息 |
[35:37] | Have Canadian authorities | 然后和加拿大边境当局联系 |
[35:38] | stop any vehicle fitting that description. | 拦截任何这样的卡车 |
[35:40] | Tell them they’re looking for a bomb. | 告诉他们找是颗炸弹 |
[35:42] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:43] | This has been a big setup from the beginning. | 这个完美的计划快要完成了 |
[35:46] | Someone used Krycek, then Krycek used us. | 有人利用克莱切克 克莱切克利用了我们 |
[35:48] | Someone who didn’t want that rock in US hands. | 有人不想那种岩石落入美国人之手 |
[35:50] | But what’s in Canada? | 和加拿大有什么关系 |
[35:52] | Where would you put this rock if you didn’t want it to be found? | 你不想岩石被找到 你会藏在哪里 |
[35:56] | Back in the ground. | 放回地下 |
[35:59] | Fertilizer Fertilizer for my hothouse tomatoes. | 肥料 西红柿肥料 |
[35:59] | 加拿大 阿尔伯塔 边境路口 | |
[36:03] | Beautiful tomatoes all year, eh? | 种出全年上好的西红柿 |
[36:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:46] | Go back to the refinery. | 快回炼油厂 |
[36:48] | See if you can find anybody that knows about that truck. | 看看有没有人发现那辆车 |
[39:10] | I would just as soon kill you, but please don’t make me. | 我杀你易如反掌 别逼我开枪 |
[39:14] | My work is done. | 我的活干完了 |
[39:44] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[39:58] | I’d like to get started here. | 现在开始聆讯 |
[40:01] | Miss Scully? | 史卡利小姐 |
[40:03] | Yes, I’m ready here, sir. | 我准备好了 |
[40:05] | You have evidence to present. This is what I’ve been told. | 你有证据提交 对吗 |
[40:09] | Yes, sir. Uh… | 是的 先生 |
[40:12] | Evidence linking a number of deaths, a great number | 关于一系列死亡的证据 |
[40:16] | To a biotoxin that was transported to US soil | 有生化病毒被带进美国 |
[40:20] | By a courier who was also killed. | 携带者已经死亡 |
[40:23] | This was the man who was pushed from the assistant director’s apartment? | 就是从史基纳的阳台掉下去的人 |
[40:28] | Yes. He has not been ID’d. | 是的 我们还没有确认他的身份 |
[40:31] | Do we have the name of the individual who pushed him? | 是谁推他下去 |
[40:34] | Yes, sir. Alex Krycek, | 先生 是艾利克 斯克莱切克 |
[40:38] | who is missing and possibly deceased. | 他失踪了 可能死亡了 |
[40:40] | And are you then in possession of the pouch or its contents? | 那个袋子里的东西在你那里吗 |
[40:45] | No, sir. | 不在 先生 |
[40:51] | What evidence are you then presenting us with today? | 你有什么关于这个生化病毒的证据 |
[40:55] | Documents and interviews | 这种病毒 |
[40:57] | In support of a wide-ranging | 实际上是外星物质 |
[40:59] | conspiracy to control a lethal biotoxin | 为了获得它出现大规模的阴谋活动 |
[41:02] | That is, in fact, extraterrestrial. | 有文件和取证可以证明 |
[41:06] | What, are we talking about little green men here? | 我们现在在讨论什么 小绿人吗 |
[41:10] | No, sir. Not at all. | 没有 先生 |
[41:12] | Why is this so hard to believe? | 为什么发现外星生命的新闻 |
[41:14] | When the accepted discovery of life off this planet | 出现在头版头条上 |
[41:17] | is in every newspaper worldwide? | 就被认为是天方夜谭 |
[41:20] | When even conservative scientists | 即使是保守的科学家和科学杂志 |
[41:23] | are calling for the exploration of Mars and Jupiter? | 也开始讨论火星与木星的爆炸 |
[41:25] | With every reason to believe that | 有充分理由相信 |
[41:27] | life is thriving outside our own terrestrial sphere? | 生命在我们的地球以外也能繁殖 |
[41:31] | If you cannot get past this | 如果不信请想一想 |
[41:34] | Then I suggest this whole committee be held in contempt | 那你们这个委员会的成员 |
[41:38] | For ignoring evidence that cannot be refuted. | 就会接受这些铁一般的事实 |
[41:45] | This is not why we are here today. | 我们不是为此而来 |
[41:47] | Then why are we here today? | 那为什么来这 |
[41:53] | I will suggest that we recess here | 我建议休庭 |
[41:55] | until the evidence can be properly evaluated. | 直到证据被确认 |