时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | 纽约布鲁克林 本锡安公墓 | |
[00:38] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[00:45] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[00:54] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[01:22] | Get the tape. Get it. It’s in the back. | 拿录像带 去拿 在后面 |
[01:26] | Come on! | 快点 |
[01:36] | It’s all right. You don’t have to do this. | 没事了 你没有必要这样做 |
[01:39] | No, I want to. | 不 我要 |
[02:02] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么你要这么做 |
[02:14] | Come. | 来吧 |
[04:43] | His name was Isaac Luria. | 他叫艾萨克·卢里亚 |
[04:45] | He lived in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn. | 他住在布鲁克林威廉堡区 |
[04:48] | Home to a sect of Hasidic Jews | 哈西德派犹太人 |
[04:50] | since the late 19th century. | 从19世纪末期就一直住在那里 |
[04:53] | It’s an area also known for its historyof racial tension and hate crimes | 这个地方因种族紧张和仇恨犯罪的历史而闻名 |
[04:53] | – Yankel Rosenbaum, Tawana Brawley… | 杨基尔·罗森班 塔瓦纳·比维利 |
[04:56] | Now Isaac Luria | 现在是艾萨克·卢里亚 |
[04:57] | – He wasmurdered two days ago in the market that he owned. | 两天前他在自己的超市里被杀了 |
[05:00] | Severely beaten and shot five times at point-blank range. | 被严重殴打和近距离开了五枪 |
[05:05] | Police ruled out robbery cos the | 警方排除了抢劫 |
[05:07] | only thing that was missing was this videotape…From the surveillance camera. | 唯一丢失的是监视器 的录像带 |
[05:12] | Police found it early this morning. Where? | -警方今天早上找到了 -在哪找到的 |
[05:17] | In the VCR of a 16-year-old named Tony Oliver. | 在16岁的托尼·奥利维尔的录像机找到的 |
[05:23] | That’s him on the upper right. | 右上面的那个就是他 |
[05:26] | Has he been arrested? | 他被捕了吗 |
[05:28] | No. Because he’s dead. | 没有 因为他死了 |
[05:31] | He’d been watching this tape when he was strangled. | 很显然 他被掐死的时候一直在看这个带子 |
[05:34] | Very Old Testament. Yeah. But with a new twist. | – 非常像旧约 – 但是用的却是新花招 |
[05:38] | Brooklyn Homicide contacted the FBI’s civil rights branch… | 布鲁克林的刑警联系了调查局的民事权利部 |
[05:42] | ..With an interesting set of prints from the boy’s body. | 提供了从那孩子身上得到的指纹 |
[05:45] | – Interesting how? – They belonged to Isaac Luria. | -怎么有趣-有趣的是艾萨克·卢里亚的指纹 |
[05:50] | Risen from the grave to avenge his own death? | 从坟墓中爬起来 为他自己报仇 |
[05:53] | Some might assume that. | 有人会这么想 |
[05:54] | It’s probably what someone would like us to think. | 可能有人让我们这样想 |
[05:57] | – But you have your own idea. | – 但你有自己的想法 |
[05:58] | – I think that this is a crime of hatred… | -我想这是仇杀 |
[06:01] | ..Like the crime that spawned it. | 一报还一报 |
[06:03] | A hatred that goes back 4,000 years. | 仇杀可以追溯到4000年前 |
[06:05] | But masquerading as something else here. | 但是没有如此伪造现场的 |
[06:08] | A callow attempt at murderous retribution… | 把一个残忍的报复 |
[06:11] | ..Disguised as spectral justice. | 幼稚地粉饰成为鬼怪的审判 |
[06:14] | – A resurrection hoax? – And not a very good one. | -一个复活的骗局 -不是善意的 |
[06:17] | Yeah. Spectral figures are not | 是的 鬼怪不会经常留下指纹 |
[06:19] | often known to leave fingerprints. Casper never did. | 鬼马小精灵不会这样做的 |
[06:22] | Somehow the killer got a hold of Isaac Luria’s fingerprints. | 不知道凶手怎么弄到了艾萨克·卢里亚指纹的 |
[06:26] | And we have been asked to prove how. | 我们被派去寻找答案 |
[06:32] | Excuse me, sir. We’re with the FBI. | 对不起 先生 我们是调查局的 |
[06:33] | We’d like to speak with Ariel Luria. | 我们想找阿利尔·卢里亚 |
[06:39] | – Is she home? – I’m Ariel’s father. Jacob Weiss. | -她在家吗-我是阿利尔的父亲雅各·维依斯 |
[06:43] | Why are you bothering her again? | 为什么你们又要打扰她 |
[06:45] | She’s already spoken with the police. | 她已经和警察说了 |
[06:47] | It’s all right. Let them in. | 没事 让她们进来 |
[06:53] | Please. Come in. | 请进 |
[06:59] | We can talk in the study. | 我们可以在书房谈 |
[07:11] | This is why you are here? | 这就是你们来这里的原因吗 |
[07:13] | This is what you come to ask in this house of mourning? | 你们在哀悼日来这里就是为这个 |
[07:20] | What is this? | -这是什么 |
[07:21] | We’d like your permission to reopen Isaac’s grave. | -我们想征得你的同意打开艾萨克的棺木 |
[07:25] | No! The answer’s no! | 不 这是不可能的 |
[07:29] | Why does this have to be done? | 为什么要这样做 |
[07:31] | We’re looking for evidence in the murder of this young man. | 我们在找一起谋杀案的证据 |
[07:35] | His name is Tony Oliver. | 死者叫托尼·奥利维尔 |
[07:37] | He’s one of three suspects in your husband’s murder. | 他是杀死你丈夫的凶手嫌疑人之一 |
[07:40] | We believe it was an attack of retaliation | 我们相信这是一起报复 |
[07:43] | and that the other two suspects are targets. | 而另外的两个嫌疑人也是目标 |
[07:46] | – He’s just a boy. – He’s an animal. | -他只是个孩子 -他是野兽 |
[07:49] | A monster, like the others who killed Isaac. | 一个怪物 就像杀死艾萨克的另外两个 |
[07:52] | Whose grave you’re asking us to desecrate so you can protect them. | 你们要亵渎艾萨克的棺木来保护他们 |
[07:56] | Tate, please. | 爸爸 别说了 |
[07:57] | But where were you when Isaac needed your protection? | 当艾萨克需要你们的保护的时候 你们在哪里 |
[08:05] | When we called the police, they said that we were paranoid. | 当我们报警的时候 他们说我们多疑 |
[08:08] | That there was nothing to worry about. | 没有什么好担心的 |
[08:11] | They always say that when someone threatens the Jews. | 有人威胁犹太人时 他们都是怎么说 |
[08:14] | So there was a threat of violence? | 有特别的暴力行为吗 |
[08:17] | The threat is always there. | 威胁经常有的 |
[08:22] | Just this morning… | 今天早上 |
[08:25] | This is what I found under our door. | 在我们的家门口找到的 |
[08:28] | And now you’ve come here not to help us,… | 现在你们来这里不是帮我们的 |
[08:31] | ..But to ask our help so you can impose your justice… | 而是要我们协助你审判 |
[08:35] | ..On the only man who’s taken justice into his own hands. | 靠自己争取正义的人 |
[08:39] | We’d be happy not to disturb | 如果你们告诉这个人是谁的话 |
[08:40] | the grave if you could tell us who that man is. | 我们很高兴不需要打开棺木 |
[08:43] | Even if I knew, why would I tell you? | 即使是我知道的话 我为什么要告诉你们 |
[08:46] | Because this is a homicide | 因为这是起谋杀案调查 先生 |
[08:47] | investigation and you are required by law to assist us. | 从法律的角度上说你有义务协助我们 |
[08:51] | I know all about your laws. | 我对你们的法律非常清楚 |
[08:55] | I’m afraid that even without your consent, | 先生 恐怕不用征得你的同意 |
[08:59] | we can get a court order to exhume Isaac’s grave. | 我们可以通过法律手段打开艾萨克的坟墓 |
[09:05] | Do what you feel is necessary. | 你觉得有必要吗 |
[09:09] | But leave us alone. | 放过我们吧 |
[09:12] | Let us mourn in peace. | 让我们去静思吧 |
[09:34] | I have a feeling he knows who killed Tony Oliver. | 我觉得他知道是谁杀了托尼·奥利维尔的 |
[09:38] | He doesn’t want us disturbing the grave | 他不想让我们打开卢里亚的坟墓 |
[09:40] | because he knows what we’ll find. | 是因为他知道我们会找到什么 |
[09:42] | Maybe. But it’s hard to fault his attitude | 也许 如果你看到这个 |
[09:43] | when you see something like that. | 很难怪他态度恶劣 |
[09:47] | Anybody delivering justice to a people | 对一个深知迫害和仇恨 |
[09:49] | who’ve known that kind of hatred… | 的民族施加所谓的正义 |
[09:51] | – ..Who wouldn’t protect ’em? – Justice or revenge? | -为什么不保护他们呢 -正义还是复仇 |
[09:54] | I’m not saying those kids don’t | 我不是说那些孩子未经审判就可以处死 |
[09:55] | warrant prosecution, but the hate goes both ways. | 而是在双方之间制造仇恨 |
[09:58] | But the right to free expression doesn’t extend to murder. | 但是自由表达的权利不能发展成为谋杀 |
[10:02] | I bet whoever published that | 我敢说印这东西的人 |
[10:04] | knows the boys who killed Isaac Luria… | 认识杀了艾萨克·卢里亚的孩子们 |
[10:06] | ..And has a good idea who killed Tony Oliver too. | 也有可能知道是谁杀了托尼·奥利维尔的 |
[10:32] | Sure I knew him. He owned the store across the street. | 我认识那个人 他的店就在街对面 |
[10:34] | But I’d be lying if I said I was surprised it happened. | -但如果我说觉得意外的话 那是撒谎 |
[10:37] | Why’s that? | -为什么呢 |
[10:39] | Well, you know how they are. | 你知道他们是怎么样的人 |
[10:42] | Always trying to find ways to make money | 他们总是想方设法去赚 |
[10:44] | off of honest folk who work for a living. | 那些老实人的辛苦钱 |
[10:47] | Can you think of anyone who held a grudge? | 你知道谁有可能怀恨在心 |
[10:50] | – I can’t think of anyone who didn’t. – Did you? | -我想不出谁不恨 -你呢 |
[10:53] | Why? I’m not… under any kind of suspicion, am I? | 怎么 我成了嫌疑犯吗 |
[10:58] | No, not directly, but these young men are. | 不 不是首要的 是这些年轻人 |
[11:01] | We have reason to believe you know them. | 我们有理由相信你认识他们 |
[11:03] | Their names are Derek Banks and Clinton Macguire. | 他们叫德瑞克·班克斯和克林顿·马克盖尔 |
[11:06] | I’m sorry, I’m not familiar with them. | 对不起 我和他们不熟 |
[11:09] | Well, are you familiar with this? | 那你对这个熟悉吗 |
[11:12] | We think those kids are familiar with it. | 我们想那些孩子对这个很熟悉 |
[11:15] | Enough to incite them to murder Isaac Luria. | 足以激起他们是杀了艾萨克·卢里亚 |
[11:20] | – You work for them too. – Who? | -你也是他们一伙 -谁 |
[11:22] | You know who. You look like you might be one yourself. | 你知道是谁 你看起来好想成为他们 |
[11:26] | We work for the FBI, sir. | 我们是调查局的 先生 |
[11:29] | Who’s the FBI work for? That’s right. | 调查局为谁服务 这就对了 |
[11:33] | You call me paranoid, cos that’s exactly what they want you to do. | 你叫我疯子 这是因为他们让你做的 |
[11:37] | But there is one thing you | 但是请不要称呼我是 |
[11:39] | can’t call me and that is a Zionist collaborator. | 犹太复国主义的支持者 |
[11:42] | You take a long look at these photos. | 你好好看看这些照片 |
[11:45] | It may be your last chance to save their lives. | 这可能是你能救他们的最后一次机会 |
[11:51] | One of their accomplices… | 他们的一个同谋 |
[11:53] | .. Tony Oliver, was found murdered this morning. | 一个叫托尼·奥利维尔人 今天早上死了 |
[11:56] | – Why tell me this? | -为什么你们要告诉我这个 |
[11:59] | – You haven’t heard the rumours? | -你没听到谣言吗 |
[12:00] | – What rumours? – That Luria is back from the dead. | -什么谣言 -卢里亚死而复生 |
[12:02] | That he’s risen from his grave. | 他从坟墓里出来了 |
[12:06] | What kind of Jew trick is this? | 犹太人玩什么鬼把戏 |
[12:09] | A Jew pulled it off 2,000 years ago. | 有一个犹太人在2000年前复活过 |
[12:15] | We’re just relating the evidence, sir. You can draw your own conclusions. | 我们只是陈述证据 你可以得出自己的结论 |
[12:20] | But I know you wouldn’t want to be responsible for… | 但是我知道你不想 |
[12:23] | ..Endangering these young men’s lives. | 对这些年轻人的生死负有责任 |
[12:31] | Bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[12:45] | Derek? | 德瑞克 |
[13:01] | You sure about this? | 一定要这样做吗 |
[13:02] | I heard them, man. | 我听说的 |
[13:05] | I’m not waiting around to and out if it’s true. | 我很想知道这是不是事实 |
[13:37] | Damn! – What’s wrong? | -妈的 – 怎么啦 |
[13:39] | – It’s nailed shut. There’s some tools in the trunk. | -钉死了 -车厢有工具 |
[14:09] | I got it open, man! Get down here! | 我快要打开了 下来 |
[14:18] | Hey, Clinton. Check it out. | 克林顿 快来看 |
[14:25] | Clinton! | 克林顿 |
[14:27] | Hey, Clinton. Check it out. | 克林顿 快来看 |
[14:31] | Clinton? | 克林顿 |
[14:34] | You trying to mess with me? | 你想吓我啊 |
[14:44] | Oh, man. | 哦 伙计 |
[15:31] | The ligature marks on the victim’s neck | 死者脖子上的捆绑痕迹 |
[15:34] | are consistent with our vigilante’s MO. | 像我们的义警所为 |
[15:37] | Forensics come up with anything? | 法医组发现什么 |
[15:39] | A second set of footprints. But the mud was too soft to take a mould. | 有 两双脚印 但是泥土太柔软了取不到模 |
[15:43] | My guess is Clinton was here with Derek Banks. | -我想是克林顿和德瑞克·班克斯 |
[15:46] | Looking for what? | -他们找什么 |
[15:57] | Maybe they came to desecrate the corpseas retribution | 也许他们想亵渎死者的遗体 |
[16:01] | for Tony Oliver’s death. | 为托尼·奥利维尔报仇 |
[16:03] | That seems pretty redundant,doesn’t it ? | 这不是多此一举吗 |
[16:04] | Messing upsomebody you’ve already killed ? | 已经杀了他再何必扒他的坟 |
[16:06] | I think they came here because they were afraid. Afraid? | -我想是因为他们害怕 -害怕 |
[16:13] | Afraid that the man they hated enough to kill wasn’t really dead. | 害怕他们憎恨之极的人没有死 |
[16:18] | Look. | 看 |
[16:20] | There goes your theory of | 你关于卢里亚的指纹是 |
[16:21] | how Luria’s prints got onto the victim’s body. | 怎样出现在死者的身上的理论 |
[16:26] | What does that look like to you? | 现在你怎么看 |
[16:29] | The body wasn’t embalmed, as according to custom. | 尸体没有防腐剂 这和习俗有关 |
[16:32] | Maybe it’s postmortem Iividity or some kind of tattooing. | 也许这是尸斑或是纹身 |
[16:36] | It’s hard to tell at this stage of decomposition. | 这很难说是腐烂的阶段 |
[16:40] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[16:45] | A little bedtime reading? | 睡前读物 |
[17:16] | – You owe me for two weeks. – Where have you been? | – 你迟到了两个星期 -你去了哪里 |
[17:21] | Is it true? | 这是真的吗 |
[17:22] | You and your friends killed the Jew? | 你和你的朋友杀了那个犹太人 |
[17:25] | Just give me my money. | -给我钱 |
[17:27] | What the hell were you thinking? | -你到底在想什么 |
[17:32] | I never told you to kill anyone.I never said to do that. | 我从来没有叫你去杀人 我从来没有说那样做 |
[17:34] | No? What did you expect me to do? | 没有 那你想我怎么做 |
[17:40] | Hide back here like you, | 像你一样躲在这里 |
[17:41] | licking envelopes in the dark, calling them names? | 躲在这里舔信封 叫着他们的名字就了事了吗 |
[17:45] | We’re working to spread the truth. The truth? | – 我们在宣传事实 – 事实 |
[17:51] | You’re as pathetic as they are. | 你就像他们一样可怜 |
[17:55] | I am exposing their lies. | 什么 我揭露他们的谎言 |
[17:58] | Man, those are just words. | 那只是几句话 |
[18:02] | You think they killed my friends with words? | 你认为他们用几句话就杀了我的朋友吗 |
[18:08] | That’s right. Clinton’s dead too. | 对 克林顿也死了 |
[18:13] | Now I’d like my money. | 我现在要我的钱 |
[18:19] | It’s called the Safer Yezirah, the Book of Creation. | 叫创世之书 |
[18:22] | The earliest known Hebrew | 已知最早的关于 |
[18:24] | text on man’s mystical communion with the divine. | 人与神交流的希伯来文献 |
[18:27] | – Is it ever buried with the dead? – No. | – 是随葬品吗 – 不是 |
[18:30] | In observance with the Jewish belief, | 犹太人的宗教仪式和葬礼是一样的 |
[18:32] | the corpse is buried only in its shroud. | 埋葬时尸体只穿寿衣 |
[18:34] | No personal symbols of class or worldly position are allowed. | 不允许有等级和社会地位的标志 |
[18:39] | Has it ever been known to spontaneously combust? | 它有自燃过吗 |
[18:43] | Uh, no. No, it hasn’t. | 不 没有 |
[18:46] | It’s a book on mysticism, not mysticism itself. | 这是一本神秘的书 它本身不神秘 |
[18:49] | Is it printed on special paper or with special ink? | 它是用特别的纸张和特别的油墨印的吗 |
[18:52] | No, it’s just a book. Leather and paper. | 不 只是一本书 皮革和纸张 |
[18:55] | I suspect somebody’s playing a trick on you. | 我怀疑是有人捉弄你 |
[18:58] | Possibly moisture may have Ieeched into the coffin,… | 也有一种可能 水沁入了棺材 |
[19:02] | ..Into the binding and the pages of the book. | 沁入了书脊和书页 |
[19:04] | If the groundwater was contaminated, | 如果地下水被污染了 |
[19:07] | arsine gas could’ve created a combustible mixture. | 三氧化二砷气体变成了一种易燃的混合物 |
[19:13] | Is there anything that distinguishes this particular Safer Yezirah from other books? | 这本创世之书与其他书相比有什么特别的 |
[19:18] | Yes, but it’s barely legible because of the burning. | 有 但因为它烧过不容易看懂 |
[19:23] | It’s a name engraved in the leather, or stamped into the leather. | 有个名字刻在皮革上面 或者是在皮革里面 |
[19:28] | – A name? – Yes, a Hebrew name. Weiss. | -名字 -是 一个希伯来人的名字 维依斯 |
[19:32] | Jacob Weiss. | 雅各·维依斯 |
[19:37] | Jacob Weiss. | 雅各·维依斯 |
[19:40] | – Why do you want to see him? – There’s been another murder. | -为什么要见他 -另外一起谋杀案 |
[19:43] | Another suspect in your husband’s death was found dead last night. | 另外一个杀死你丈夫的嫌疑犯昨晚被杀了 |
[19:47] | – Where was this? – Next to your husband’s grave. | -在哪里 -在你丈夫坟墓附近 |
[19:51] | How does this concern my father? | 这和我父亲有什么关系 |
[19:54] | He expressed strong feelings towards this victim, | 昨天他对前一个死者表现出了强烈的愤慨 |
[19:57] | He was angry. They were angry words. | 他很生气 说了一些生气的话 |
[20:00] | And we found evidence placing him at the crime scene. | 我们发现牵涉到他的证据 |
[20:09] | This is escalating into something else, Ariel. | 事情变得恶劣 阿利尔 |
[20:12] | Something that has to stop. | 必须阻止它 |
[20:18] | My marriage to Isaac… | 我和艾萨克结婚 |
[20:21] | You have to understand how much it would have meant to my father. | 你必须知道这对我父亲来说意味着什么 |
[20:25] | “Would have meant”? | “意味着什么”是什么意思 |
[20:26] | We got our marriage license a few weeks ago, | 几个星期前我们领了证 |
[20:29] | but the wedding wasn’t until today. | 但婚礼一直没办 |
[20:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:39] | I’d like to show you something. | 我给你们看些东西 |
[20:42] | It was a communal wedding | 这是一个大众戒子 是在布拉格附近 |
[20:44] | ring made in Kolin, a village near Prague. | 一个叫克林的小村庄做的 |
[20:49] | My father was an apprentice to the man who designed it. | 我父亲是设计这个的人的徒弟 |
[20:53] | – It’s beautiful. – Mm-hmm. | -很漂亮 -是吗 |
[20:57] | Every woman who got married in the synagogue wore this ring as a symbol that… | 每个在犹太人教堂举行婚礼的女人都带这个 |
[21:02] | ..She was a queen,… | 象征着她是一个王后 |
[21:04] | ..Her husband a king,… | 而她丈夫是个国王 |
[21:06] | ..And the home they made a castle, | 他们所建立的家庭是个城堡 |
[21:09] | not only on their wedding day… | 不只是在他们的婚礼上 |
[21:10] | ..But for the rest of their lives together. | 而且也在他们以后的生活中 |
[21:13] | But most of those lives ended in one day in the spring of 1943. | 他们多数人的生命在1943年春天就结束了 |
[21:18] | 9.000 Jews were massacred after digging their own graves. | 9千个犹太人在挖好他们的坟墓之后被屠杀了 |
[21:22] | But your father survived. | 但是你父亲还活着 |
[21:25] | Because he was ten years old | 因为那时他只有10岁 |
[21:27] | and he was a jeweler’s apprentice. | 而且他是个珠宝商的学徒 |
[21:30] | He had small fingers to makebullets at a munitions factory. | 他的手小可以在军工厂造子弹 |
[21:34] | And through all this he hid the ring? | 他一直藏着这个戒指吗 |
[21:37] | Even after the war, he hid it. Even from my mother. | 战争结束后 他还藏着 甚至不让我母亲知道 |
[21:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:44] | Because to him it was a dead relic from a forgotten place. | 因为这对他来说是个从遗忘的地方得来的遗物 |
[21:51] | Until the day that I told him I was getting married. | 一直到我告诉他我要结婚的那一天 |
[21:55] | And for the first time in 50 years, he took out this ring. | 50年头一次 他拿出这个戒子 |
[21:58] | He said he felt his village was born again. | 他说他觉得他的村庄有复活了 |
[22:06] | He knew how much I loved Isaac. | 他知道我有多么的爱艾萨克 |
[22:10] | Ariel, tell us where your father is. | 阿利尔 告诉我你父亲在哪 |
[22:12] | I know my father. He would never kill anyone. | 我知道我父亲 他不会杀人的 |
[22:16] | What if you’re wrong? | 万一你错了呢 |
[23:02] | Do you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[23:14] | – I’m sorry. We don’t mean any disrespect. – Who are you? | -对不起 我们不是有意打扰 -你们是谁 |
[23:18] | We’re with the F.B.I.We’re looking for Jacob Weiss. | 我们是调查局的 在找雅各·维依斯 |
[23:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:08] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[24:57] | Don’t move! Federal agent! | 不许动 联邦探员 |
[25:08] | You OK, Mulder? Yeah. | -你没事吧 穆德 -没事 |
[25:13] | Put your hands in the air where I can see them. | 把你的手举在空中让我能看到 |
[25:16] | And turn around slowly. | 慢慢转身 |
[25:24] | I got him, Scully. | 我们抓到他了 史卡利 |
[25:28] | Mr Weiss, we’re placing you under arrest. | 维依斯先生 你被捕了 |
[25:41] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:11] | Where is he? Where’s my father? | 他在哪 我父亲在哪 |
[26:15] | We’ve arrested him, Ariel, under suspicion of murder. | 我们把他抓起来了 阿利尔 怀疑他杀了人 |
[26:19] | I don’t believe you. It can’t be him. | 我不相信 不可能是他 |
[26:23] | Did he… Did he tell you he killed this person? | 他告诉你他杀了这个人吗 |
[26:27] | I think that’s the direction it’s going. | 我想情况就是这样 |
[26:29] | Agent Mulder’s with him now. | 穆德探员现在和他在一起 |
[26:31] | I need to see him. – Ariel, I suggest you get him an attorney. | -我要见他-阿利尔 我建议你给他请个律师 |
[26:34] | He’s refusinglegal representation. | 他拒绝请律师 |
[26:36] | – I need to see him! | 我要见他 |
[26:42] | 0k. | 好吧 |
[26:43] | Ask Detective Bartley down the hall. | 你可以问楼下的巴特利警官 |
[26:46] | He’ll give you a place to wait until your fathers been processed. | 他会带你去一个地方 等你父亲被审问完 |
[26:51] | Ariel… | 阿利尔 |
[26:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:01] | Why’d you kill him, Jacob? | 为什么你要杀他 雅各 |
[27:05] | Our synagogue has been vandalized 13 times in the last year. | 去年我们的犹太教堂13次遭到了破坏 |
[27:10] | I heard a noise in the attic. | 我听到阁楼里有吵声 |
[27:12] | I went up to see what it was and he attacked me. | 我上去看看是什么 他就攻击我 |
[27:15] | It was self-defense. | 我是自卫 |
[27:17] | – Hanging a man in self-defense? | 把人吊起来叫自卫 |
[27:18] | – Is it worse than what they did to Isaac? | 难道比他们对艾萨克恶劣吗 |
[27:21] | Is it any better? | 难道好吗 |
[27:24] | They found your book, | 他们找到了你的书 |
[27:25] | your Sefer Yezirah in Isaac Luria’s grave. | 在艾萨克·卢里亚的坟墓里的创世之书 |
[27:32] | – So? – That puts you at a second crime scene. | -又怎样 -证明你出现在第二犯罪现场 |
[27:35] | I’m guilty. What more do you want? | -我有罪 你们还想要我怎么样 |
[27:37] | – The truth. – I have given you the truth! | -真相 我已经说了实话 |
[27:39] | There was someone else in that attic with you. Who was it? | 还有别的人和你一起在阁楼上 他是谁 |
[27:44] | There was no one else. Then you’re a liar. | – 没有别的人 – 你说谎了 |
[27:48] | And you know nothing about nothing. | 你什么也不知道 |
[27:50] | And I have no more to say about this. | 我没有什么好说的了 |
[27:57] | I would like to see my daughter. | 我要见我女儿 |
[28:14] | Wanna see the background check I ran on him? | 你想看看他的背景吗 |
[28:17] | He emigrated to Israel after World War Il and joined the Irgun | 二战后他移民到以色列 在那里加入了伊尔根 |
[28:20] | the Jewish military underground. | 犹太人的地下军事组织 |
[28:23] | He was arrested in 1959 by the | 他在1959年因为 一起爆炸 |
[28:25] | British for a bombing that killed seven civilians. | 杀了7个平民被英国人抓了 |
[28:28] | He was a terrorist, Mulder. A killer. | 他是个恐怖分子 穆德 一个杀手 |
[28:32] | Not our killer though. | 他不是我们要找的凶手 |
[28:34] | What do you mean ? He just confessed. | 你是什么意思 他刚才已经承认了 |
[28:35] | I stood here and listened. | 我在这里听得真真切切的 |
[28:36] | I think there was a second person in that attic. | 我想阁楼上有第二个人 史卡利 |
[28:39] | Weiss is protecting whoever it is. | 维依斯也知道这个 他在保护他 |
[28:41] | Who? His daughter? | 谁 他女儿 |
[28:43] | It was somebody strong enough to knock me down. | 有足够大的力气把我打倒的人 |
[28:46] | Well, who do you think it was? | 你认为是谁呢 |
[28:53] | Stick around. This could be interesting. | 你在这盯着 会有好戏看 |
[28:55] | – Where are you going? – To see a man about a burning book. | 你要去哪里 找人了解一些那本燃烧的书 |
[29:04] | They say you confessed. | 他们说你承认了 |
[29:08] | – Why are you doing this? – To protect you. | -为什么你要这么做 -为了保护你 |
[29:10] | – From what? – I think you know. | -保护我什么 -我想你知道的 |
[29:14] | They found my book in Isaac’s grave. | 他们在艾萨克的坟墓里找到了我的书 |
[29:20] | – It can’t be true. – No? | -这不是真的 -不是 |
[30:11] | 曼哈顿上东区 犹太档案馆 | |
[30:13] | There’s something you didn’t tell me… | 有些事情你没有告诉我 |
[30:19] | ..About the contents of this Sefer Yezirah. | 有关创世之书的内容 |
[30:23] | – What is it you want to know? – The myth of the golem. | -你想知道什么 -我想知道泥人的神话 |
[30:26] | I told you, Mr Mulder. This is a mystical text. | 我对你说了 穆德先生 这是个神话的文献 |
[30:31] | dybbuks and demons of all sizes and shapes. | 上面写满了恶灵 魔鬼的各种各样的形态 |
[30:34] | It’s the golem I’m interested in. | 我感兴趣的是泥人 |
[30:36] | I’m interested in why an FBI agent would be so interested in such a thing. | 我纳闷联邦探员对这样的事情为什么感兴趣 |
[30:39] | That’s what I was hoping you could tell me. | 这就是我希望你告诉我的 |
[30:44] | The early cabalists… | 早期的喀巴拉派 |
[30:48] | ..Believed a righteous man could actually create a living | 他们相信义人 |
[30:52] | being from the earth itself. Fashioned from mud or clay. | 可以用泥土 创造地球所有的生物 |
[30:56] | But this creature could only be brought to life by the power of the word. | 但这些生物只能通过文字的力量活过来 |
[31:01] | In practical terms,… | 也就是说 |
[31:04] | ..By a direct application of certain secret letter-combinations. | 某些文字的组合 |
[31:09] | Combinations found in that book? | 从那本书里的文字进行组合 |
[31:14] | Look, look. See ? See ? | 看 看 明白吗 明白吗 |
[31:15] | These pages. | 这几页 |
[31:17] | They’re basically instructions for animating the inanimate. | 这是基本指令 让死去的赋予生命 |
[31:23] | And this… | 你看 还有这个 |
[31:25] | Yeah, this passage here… | 是 还有这页 |
[31:27] | ..Talks about inscribing a single word on the golem itself. | 说的是在泥人身上刻上一个文字 |
[31:31] | – 0n the back of his hand? – I’m impressed. | -在他的手背吗 -你厉害 |
[31:34] | – What is the magic word? – Emet. | -这个魔法词是什么 -依米特 |
[31:39] | See, these three letters… | 这三个字母 |
[31:42] | ..Alef, mem, tav,…Creates the word “Emet”. | 组成了依米特 |
[31:47] | I don’t speak Hebrew.I don’t know what that means. | 我不会说希伯来语 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[31:49] | Truth. “Emet” Means “Truth”. | 事实 依米特意思是“事实” |
[31:54] | But you see,… | 但是你明白 |
[31:56] | ..Mr Mulder, therein lies the paradox. | 穆德先生 那是自相矛盾的论点 |
[32:00] | Because the danger of the truth is contained in the word “Golem” Itself,… | 因为“泥人”这个词就包含了事实的危险 |
[32:06] | ..Which means “Matter without form, body without soul”. | 意味着“事物没有形状 身体就没有灵魂” |
[32:08] | So the golem is an imperfect creation. | 所以泥人是不完美的生物 |
[32:11] | A kind of monster, really. Unable to speak or feel anything… | 是怪物 是那种不能说也没有感情的 |
[32:15] | ..But the most primitive emotions. | 只有最原始的情感 |
[32:17] | In the legends, it runs amok… | 在传说中 只有创造它的人 |
[32:19] | and has to be destroyed by its creator. | 能让它胡作非为和摧毁它 |
[32:22] | Destroyed how? | 怎么摧毁 |
[32:26] | By erasing the first letter | 通过抹掉第一个字母 |
[32:31] | “alef”.. “Emet” Becomes “Met”,… | “ALEF ”“依米特”变成了“会见” |
[32:35] | ..Which means “Dead”. | “死亡”的意思 |
[32:38] | Again, Mr Mulder,… ..The power of letters. | 再说 穆德先生 字母的力量 |
[32:43] | Not just to create, but to kill. | 不但是创造东西 还摧毁东西 |
[32:49] | – Yeah? – Mulder, there’s been another homicide. | 喂 穆德 是我 又有一个人被杀了 |
[32:53] | Who? Curt Brunjes. I’m on my way to the print shop. | -谁 -库尔特 我现在正赶往出事地点 |
[32:57] | I’ll be there in ten minutes. | 好 我10分钟到 |
[33:09] | A man on a mission. Look at | 他就是始作俑者 |
[33:11] | all the energy he spent spreading his hatred. | 看看他到处散布的仇恨 |
[33:13] | He wasn’t toiling in obscurity. | 看来他并非只是一个空谈者 |
[33:15] | This mailing list has hundreds of names, | 这份邮件名单有几百人的名字 |
[33:18] | including our three murder victims. | 包括三个受害人 |
[33:20] | At least we know Jacob Weiss didn’t kill them. | 至少我们知道达雅各·维依斯没有杀他们 |
[33:22] | Yeah, I’ll call the precinctand have him released. | 是的 我打电话叫人放了他 |
[33:24] | Agent Scully? | 史考莉探员 |
[33:30] | The image is fuzzy, but I think we’ve got a hit. | 图像有点模糊 但我想我们发现凶手了 |
[33:33] | – There. – Oh, my God. | -看 – 天啊 |
[33:37] | It’s Isaac Luria. He’s still alive. | 是艾萨克·卢里亚 他还活着 |
[33:42] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我想不是 |
[34:03] | No, thank you. That won’t be necessary. | 不用了 谢谢 不必了 |
[34:07] | The coroner matched Luria’s dental records. | 法医对照了卢里亚的牙齿 |
[34:09] | It was his corpse that was in that grave. | 十分肯定他在坟墓里躺着 |
[34:13] | You know, this videotape, it must have been altered somehow. | 穆德 录像带可能被篡改了 |
[34:17] | Planted by whoever is staging this hoax. | 有人制造这个假象 |
[34:19] | It’s not a hoax, Scully. It never was. | 这不是假象 史卡利 绝对不是 |
[34:22] | – But if Luria is dead… | 但是卢里亚死了 穆德 |
[34:24] | – This is not Luria. Not really. | 他不是卢里亚 不是真的 |
[34:27] | Who do you think it is? Some kind of ghost? | 那你认为他是什么 他是鬼吗 |
[34:30] | No, a ghost is spirit without form. | 不 鬼是没有身体的 |
[34:32] | But I believe what we’re looking for | 但我相信我们看到的 |
[34:33] | and what we’re seeing here is form without spirit. | 是一个没有灵魂的躯壳 |
[34:37] | – Something called a golem. – A golem? | -有生命的泥人 -泥人 |
[34:39] | Yeah, it’s a kind of a man made monster described in Jewish folklore. | 对 是犹太传说中的人造魔鬼 |
[34:43] | It’s fashioned from mud and then animated through mystical incantation. | 由泥做成然后通过咒语使他成活 |
[34:48] | Mud? | 泥 |
[34:51] | Mulder, what are you talking about? | 穆德 你在说什么 |
[34:53] | And for what purpose? Exacting revenge? | 为了什么目的 复仇吗 |
[34:55] | I don’t think it was hate that | 我不认为是因为 |
[34:57] | created this golem, Scully. I think it was love. | 恨创造了这假人 我想是因为爱 |
[35:05] | Ariel, it’s Agent Mulder. Open the door. | 阿利尔 我是穆德探员 开门 |
[35:13] | It’s not locked. | 门没锁 |
[35:19] | Ariel? | 阿利尔 |
[35:23] | She’s not here, Scully. How do you know? | -她不在这 史考莉 -你怎知道 |
[35:29] | Because it’s her wedding day. | 因为今天是她的婚礼 |
[36:41] | Ariel? | 阿利尔 |
[36:46] | I know you’re here. I know you can hear me. | 我知道你在这 我知道你能听见我 |
[36:53] | Ariel? | 阿利尔 |
[36:56] | Leave us alone, Tate. You don’t belong here. | 别管我们 爸爸 你不属于这 |
[36:59] | – I’m your father. – Please go. | -我是你爸爸 -请走 |
[37:02] | Not without you. I’m not leaving without you. | 没有你我不走 没有你我不会走 |
[37:06] | – I want to see him. – He’s dead. | -我想见他 -他死了 |
[37:09] | Isaac is dead. No! | -艾萨克死了-没有 |
[37:12] | The boys that killed him, their hate took him from you,… | 那些孩子杀了他 他们把他从你身边带走 |
[37:18] | ..And you tried bringing him back with your love. | 你想用爱带他回来 |
[37:23] | But what you brought back,… | 但是你带回来的 |
[37:26] | ..You have to understand, Ariel,… | 你得明白 阿利尔 |
[37:30] | ..It isn’t him. | 这不是他 |
[37:32] | It’s an abomination. | 是恶魔 |
[37:36] | It has no place among the living. | 不属于人世间 |
[37:41] | He said he’d call me back, Tate. | 他说过会打电话我 爸爸 |
[37:44] | We were talking on the phone… | 我们在电话上 |
[37:46] | ..About the wedding. | 聊了婚礼的事 |
[37:48] | Isaac said he had to go. | 艾萨克说他得离开 |
[37:51] | That a customer needed him, and that he would call me back. | 一位客人需要他 他会打电话给我 |
[37:57] | But when I heard the phone ring later, | 但我后来听到电话时 |
[37:59] | something told me not to pick it up. | 直觉告诉我不要接 |
[38:04] | A woman’s voice was on the line. | 电话里是一位女人的声音 |
[38:07] | I didn’t hear what she was saying. | 我没听到她说什么 |
[38:11] | I didn’t have to. | 没必要听 |
[38:13] | I knew Isaac wasn’t calling me back. | 我知道艾萨克没有打电话给我 |
[38:20] | I was just wanted to say good-bye, Tate. | 我只想说再见 爸爸 |
[38:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:39] | I didn’t think. | 我不想会这样 |
[38:44] | It was just a wish. | 只是个愿望 |
[38:52] | They were just… ..Words. | 它们就是一些字 |
[38:59] | – Stay here. – I want to go with you. | -别动 -我想跟你走 |
[39:01] | – No. – Tate! No! | -不不 -爸爸 -不 |
[39:41] | Wait, I got a knife. | 等等 我有刀 |
[40:10] | – His pulse is thready. – Will he be all OK? | -他的脉搏很弱 -他会没事吗 |
[40:12] | – If we get him to a hospital. – Call the paramedics. | -如果我们送他去医院 -叫救护车 |
[40:15] | – Where are you going? – To find Ariel. | -你去哪 -找阿利尔 |
[40:42] | Ariel? | 阿利尔 |
[40:50] | We found your father. He’s alive. He’s gonna be OK. | 我们找到你爸爸 他还活着 他会没事的 |
[40:55] | I know about Isaac. | 我知道艾萨克的事 |
[41:00] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[41:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:05] | OK. We’ve gotta get out of here. No. | -好 我们得离开这里 -不 |
[41:09] | – Come on, Ariel. Let’s go. – No. | -快走 阿利尔 -不 |
[41:11] | We have to go. – No. | – 我们得走了 – 不 |
[41:12] | -Come on, Ariel. Come on. | 快 阿利尔 快 |
[41:18] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[41:20] | – Stop or I’ll fire !- No ! No ! | -站住 否则我开枪了 -不 不 |
[41:24] | Stop ! No. | 住手 不 |
[41:38] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[42:14] | lam to my beloved… ..As my beloved is to me. | 我爱爱我的人 |
[42:55] | I loved you. | 我爱你 |
[43:17] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[43:20] | Are you OK? – I think so. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[43:21] | I heard shots fired. | 我听到枪声 |
[43:26] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |