时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | Here you are, Mr. Rebhun. Another scotch and soda. | 给你 里班先生 另外一杯威士忌加苏打 |
[00:52] | The only way to fly. | 这样才能坐飞机 |
[00:59] | I used to be just like you. Used to hate flying. | 我过去也像你一样 讨厌坐飞机 |
[01:04] | I mean, the moment I got on the plane, | 我的意思是说 我上飞机的那一霎那 |
[01:06] | I’d be gripping those armrests like my teeth were being drilled. | 我紧紧的握住扶手 牙齿好像在钻孔 |
[01:10] | Truth is, statistically, you could fly every day… | 事实是 数据上统计 就是每天坐飞机 |
[01:13] | forthenext26,000years before you’d have an accident. | 你要过了26万年才可能遇到飞机失事 |
[01:18] | Do you believe that? | 你信吗 |
[02:33] | – – Ooh, baby! Settle down. | 哦 宝贝 镇静 |
[02:37] | – – What the hell is this? | 这到底是什么 |
[04:16] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[04:21] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[04:25] | – Happy birthday, dear Dana – Agent Scully | 生日快乐,亲爱的迪娜 -史卡利 |
[04:31] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[04:37] | I didn’t know it was your birthday, Scully. | 我不知道是你的生日 史卡莉 |
[04:47] | Mulder, you have never remembered my birthday… | 穆德 我认识你4年 |
[04:50] | in the four years I’ve known you. | 你从来没有记起我的生日 |
[04:52] | That’s the way I like to celebrate ’em, is every four years. | 那是我庆祝的方式 每四年一次 |
[04:54] | – It’s like dog years that way. | -就像狗年一样 |
[04:56] | – Dog years? Thank you. | -狗年 谢谢 |
[04:58] | You’re welcome. Oh, I got something for you. | 不用客气 我有东西要给你 |
[05:03] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 哦 你又要耍我了 |
[05:06] | -It’s something that reminded me of you. | 这是让你想起我的东西 |
[05:08] | -What, an alien implant? | 什么 外星人的植入物 |
[05:10] | Two, actually. I made ’em into earrings. | 实际上是两只 我改成了耳环 |
[05:16] | Mmm. “Apollo 11.” | “阿波罗11号” |
[05:21] | Read the back. | 看看后面 |
[05:25] | “Commemorating Apollo 11 | “纪念阿波罗11号 |
[05:26] | and the mission to the moon. July, 1969.” | 以及登月行动 1969年7月” |
[05:31] | – I’m touched. – It’s, um– | -我真感动 -这是… |
[05:32] | Excuse me. Are you Scully and Mulder? | 对不起 你们是史卡莉和穆德吗 |
[05:35] | Oh, promise me this isn’t | 希望这不是 |
[05:36] | leading to something really embarrassing. | 让我难堪的礼物 |
[05:38] | My name is Sharon Grafia. I’m sorry to approach you like this, | 我叫莎朗·格拉夫亚 请原谅我的冒失 |
[05:41] | but I followed you. | 我是尾随你们来的的 |
[05:42] | – I was asked to find you if something happened. – Excuse me? | -有人叫我万一有事的话来找你们 -什么意思 |
[05:45] | You have no good reason to believe me, but my brother, | 你觉得荒谬 但是我的弟弟 |
[05:48] | who I believe you know, he said you’d understand what to do. | 我相信你认识 他说你知道该怎么做 |
[05:51] | – About what? – If he didn’t make it. | -做什么 -如果他没有成功的话 |
[05:53] | – Excuse me. Who are you talking about? – Max. Max Fennig. | -抱歉 你在说谁 -马克思 马克思·芬尼 |
[05:57] | He was on his way here to | 他正带着危及生命的东西 |
[05:59] | deliver something that made him fear for his life. | 在来这里的路上 |
[06:02] | Something he said the government would kill for. | 那东西是政府不惜一切代价要得到的 |
[06:05] | But his plane, it went down two hours ago. | 但是他的飞机两小时前失事了 |
[06:12] | What we know right now is | 我们现在确认 |
[06:13] | that the plane designated as flight 549… | 那架飞机标是549航班… |
[06:16] | Lost radio contact tonight at 1 900 hours EDT, | 在今晚东部时间19点无线电失去了联系 |
[06:21] | and subsequently crashed into a wooded area… | 后来坠毁在离纽约州奥尔巴尼… |
[06:24] | approximately 30 miles from Albany, New York. | 大约30英里的森林里 |
[06:26] | Local law enforcement and EMTs have been on the scene… | 当地的执法部门和急救人员已经在现场 |
[06:29] | for just under two hours, | 两个小时了 |
[06:32] | but initial reports are they’ve found no survivors yet… | 但是他们最初的报道是没有生还者 |
[06:37] | of the 1 34 passengers and crew listed on the manifest. | 134名乘客和机组人员都丧生了 |
[06:43] | I wish I could tell you that | 我希望我能够告诉你们 |
[06:44] | we had more information about the crash site, | 失事地点更多的消息 |
[06:46] | but darkness and the terrain | 由于天黑和 |
[06:47] | are gonna make it pretty slow going until morning. | 地形的原因只有等到早上 |
[06:50] | We have a tape of the last radio exchange… | 我们要播放一个带子 |
[06:54] | before 549 went down, which we’re gonna play. | 是549航班失事前最后一次无线电交谈 |
[06:57] | But I want to stress the need to keep everything… | 但是我想强调注意保密原则… |
[06:59] | you know or learn within the go team… | 和团队协作 |
[07:01] | so that all information to the press… | 由资讯中心统一向 |
[07:04] | comes from the I.I.C. | 媒体发表消息 |
[07:06] | – You cued up, John? – Ready. | -你准备好了吗 约翰 -好了 |
[07:09] | Copy, Tower. Please advise. Do you see a need to adjust? | 收到 塔楼 请指示 需要调整吗 |
[07:13] | Negative, 549. Steady air speed of two-niner-six knots. | 不用 549次航班 保持以每小时296节飞行 |
[07:16] | Maintain heading one-zero-zero at two-niner thousand feet. | 可以在29000英尺向100英尺滑行 |
[07:21] | Go ahead, 549. | 继续飞行 549次航班 |
[07:23] | – – What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:25] | 549, do you read? | 549航班 收到了吗 |
[07:27] | We’ve got something– some intercept. | 我们受到拦截 |
[07:31] | My God! My God! Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! | 天哪 呼救 呼救 |
[07:38] | And that’s all she wrote. | 就是这些 |
[07:40] | Controllers tried to raise 549 on all | 控制人员试着把549航班调到可用的频率 |
[07:42] | available frequencies, but the pilots did not respond. | 可是飞行员没有反应 |
[07:45] | Okay, we’ve got an FAA charter leaving in one hour. | 好的 根据航空管理章程我们还有一个小时 |
[07:48] | – Accommodations– – Excuse me, sir. | – 住宿…- 抱歉 先生 我是调查局的穆德探员 |
[07:49] | I’m Agent Mulder with the FBI. | 我是调查局的穆德探员 |
[07:51] | Is there any indication or | 迫使549次航班坠落 |
[07:53] | suspicion that flight 549 may have been forced down? | 有什么迹象和可疑的地方 |
[07:57] | – Forced down? | -迫使坠落 |
[07:58] | – You can hear the pilot say “Intercept” On the recording. | 你在录音里可以听到飞行员说“拦截” |
[08:01] | We have absolutely no data to support that. | 我们没有数据支持这种说法 |
[08:04] | No confirmation of other aircraft in the area. | 没有证实有其他的航行器在那个空域 |
[08:06] | – Unless you have something. – No. No. | -除非你有证据 -没有 |
[08:09] | But there was a passenger on that plane… | 但是飞机上的一个乘客… |
[08:11] | who was well-known to our government as an alien abductee. | 是我们政府很熟悉的被外星人绑架的人 |
[08:16] | – An alien abductee? – A man named Max Fennig. | -被外星人绑架的人- 叫马克思·芬尼 |
[08:20] | A multiple-abduction victim. What’s known as a repeater. | 多次被绑架 被称为重复者 |
[08:23] | – – Hold on a second. Please. Can I have some quiet. | 等等 安静一下 |
[08:27] | He predicted the accident. From the sound on the tape, | 他预知了这个意外事件 |
[08:29] | the plane may have been forced down. | 从带子里听到 飞机可能是迫使下坠的 |
[08:31] | – Forced down by who, or what? – I’m hesitant to speculate. | -是谁迫使的 为什么迫使 -我还在推测 |
[08:35] | – Mulder– Your name’s Mulder? – Yes, sir. | -穆德 你叫穆德吗 -是的 先生 |
[08:38] | Let me tell you something. I’ve been | 我告诉你 我做这一行 |
[08:40] | doing this for 18years. I thought I’d heard everything. | 已经18年了 我听过各种各样的事情 |
[08:42] | I’m looking through the manifest here, | 我看了空乘名单 |
[08:45] | and there was no one named Max Fannigon flight549. | 可是没有一个叫马克思·范尼的在549次航班上 |
[08:47] | Fennig. And there may be | 芬尼 也许有人 |
[08:49] | people who want to cover up this evidence. | 想掩盖这个证据 |
[08:51] | Agent Mulder, is this an official FBI position? | 穆德探员 这是调查局的官方立场吗 |
[08:56] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[08:58] | Because what you’re suggesting trivializes this tragedy… | 如果你认为这次失事 |
[09:01] | and casts these fine people and the work they have to do… | 归咎于机组人员和他们的工作 |
[09:05] | in a light that I think you’d be well-advised to avoid. | 我建议打消这样的想法 |
[09:07] | I think we all share the same goal here, sir, | 我想我们的目的都是一样的 先生 |
[09:10] | and that’s to find out what caused that plane to crash. | 就是要找出飞机失事的原因 |
[09:12] | And if any of the capable men and women in this room… | 在这间屋子 如果论能力的话 |
[09:15] | – find Dr. Spock’s phaser or any green alien goo, – | 能找到史巴克和小绿人的唾液 |
[09:18] | we’ll be sure to give you all the credit. | 我们都是一等一的 |
[09:21] | – – All right then. | 那好的 |
[09:33] | You sure know how to make a girl feel special on her birthday. | 你知道怎么在女孩生日给她一个惊喜 |
[09:57] | 549航班失事地点 早上5:52 | |
[10:45] | Have you ever seen anything like this? | 你见过这样的情景吗 |
[10:48] | Where’s the plane? | 飞机在哪 |
[10:55] | They think it hit the ground at | 他们认为飞机是以 |
[10:57] | over 300 miles an hour on an almost vertical descent. | 每小时300英里的速度几乎是垂直坠落 |
[11:01] | Meteorological data is being collected and analyzed, | 根据收集的气象数据分析 |
[11:04] | and so far they are attributing the crash to weather phenomena, | 他们把飞机的失事归结于天气因素 |
[11:09] | to a rapid depressurization caused by a lightning strike… | 是因为雷击造成迅速的减压 |
[11:12] | or by something called a wind rotor coming off the Adirondacks. | 或是阿迪朗达克山脉造成的风轮 |
[11:16] | But not to Max Fennig. | 马克思·芬尼说的可不一样 |
[11:18] | Even if he was on this flight, | 穆德 即使是他在那架飞机上 |
[11:20] | looking at this, he’d be in a hundred pieces. | 看看这个 他已经尸骨无存 |
[11:22] | They’re gonna be lucky if they can I.D. | 如果能确认一半死者的身份 |
[11:24] | Half the bodies they find here. | 那是好彩 |
[11:27] | He was on this flight, Scully. I’m sure of that. | 他在这架飞机上 史卡莉 我可以肯定的说 |
[11:28] | Well, say we do find him. What’s that gonna prove? | 好吧 就算我们找到了他 那又能证明什么呢? |
[11:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:36] | Maybe that one man’s life was worth sacrificing 1 33 others. | 为了杀死一个不惜带上133个人的生命 |
[13:17] | Is that a hand? | 那是手吗 |
[13:21] | – Is that a watch? – Yeah. | -那是手表吗 -是 |
[13:23] | What does it read? | 显示是多少点 |
[13:25] | 8:01 . – So does this one. | -8:01 -这个也是 |
[13:28] | What are they listing as the time of the crash? | 是飞机失事的时间吗 |
[13:31] | 7:52 p.M. | 晚上7点52 |
[13:36] | -Just nine minutes’ difference. – It’s gotta be a mistake. | -差了9分钟 -只是个误会 |
[13:39] | Nine minutes. Do you remember | 9分钟 史卡莉 你还记得 |
[13:40] | the last time you were missing nine minutes? | 上次你也丢了的9分钟吗 |
[13:43] | Mulder, no one even reported the plane on radar. | 穆德 没有人在雷达上发现这架飞机 |
[13:46] | These guys are just going off of | 在发现黑匣子前 |
[13:47] | estimates until they can recover the data recorder. | 他们只能估计 |
[13:50] | Yeah. Something just occurred to me. | 是的 我想到了一些事情 |
[13:52] | – What? – I don’t think we’re gonna find Max Fennig after all. | -什么 -我想我们找不到马克思·芬尼 |
[13:55] | Just a few minutes ago, | 只是在几分钟前 |
[13:56] | you were absolutely certain he was on this flight. | 你还很肯定他在飞机上 |
[13:58] | Yeah, but I’m beginning to doubt whether | 是的 但是我开始怀疑他是否和 |
[13:59] | he finished this flight with the rest of the passengers. | 其他乘客一样完成这趟飞行 |
[14:01] | Hey! Get me a medic over here! | 嘿 给我叫一个医生来这里 |
[14:04] | This man’s alive! This man’s alive! | 这个人还活着 这个人还活着 |
[14:07] | Get me a medic over here! Somebody! | 快点给我叫一个医生来这里 |
[14:09] | Right there! Let’s go, let’s go! | 那边 快过去 |
[14:11] | We need an airlift to a burn unit as soon as possible! | 我们需要空投一个烧伤设备过来 |
[14:14] | This man needs oxygen and a saline I.V.! | 这个人需要氧气和生理盐水 |
[14:18] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 你能听见我说话吗 |
[14:21] | Sir? | 先生 |
[14:24] | 富尔顿县机场 晚上7:12 | |
[14:49] | I’ve got what you asked for. | 我拿到了你要的东西 |
[14:55] | – All of those are from Max? | 那些都是马克思的吗 |
[14:56] | – Every letter he ever wrote me. | 他写给我的每一封信 |
[14:58] | You said to bring everything I had. I’m still not sure why. | 你叫我把我有的东西带来 到底什么原因 |
[15:01] | Sharon, we believe that | 莎朗 你还有事 |
[15:02] | there are things that you haven’t told us. | 瞒着我们 |
[15:03] | – We need to know everything that you know. – About what? | -我们要知道你知道的所有事情 -什么事 |
[15:06] | About Max. About where he’s been. About where he’s traveled. | 关于马克思的事 他是从哪里来的 又要到哪里去 |
[15:09] | About exactly what it was he was carrying on that flight. | 他带了什么东西上飞机 |
[15:12] | – Did you find Max? – No. But we found a passenger… | -你找到马克思了吗 -没有 但我们找到了一位乘客… |
[15:15] | with severe burns, severe cellular damage. | 他严重烧伤 细胞严重的被破坏 |
[15:18] | Burns that we wouldn’t see unless | 除非遇害者遭受强烈的辐射 |
[15:20] | the victim was exposed to a high level of radiation. | 才会有这样的烧伤 |
[15:23] | – Something Max was carrying? | -是马克思带的东西吗 |
[15:24] | – We need to know what that was, Sharon. | -我们需要知道是什么 莎朗 |
[15:26] | If you’re withholding any information, | 如果你隐瞒了任何信息 |
[15:28] | there could be severe consequences. | 会造成严重后果 |
[15:33] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[15:35] | Man’s name was Larold Rebhun. | 幸存者叫拉劳德·利伯汉 |
[15:38] | The manifest has him listed in seat 1 3-D, | 旅客名单上他的位置是13-D |
[15:40] | which is the aisle seat right here. | 靠通道的位置 |
[15:42] | My guess is that Max Fennig was in 1 3-F, window seat. | 我猜马克思·芬尼是13-F 靠近窗户的位置 |
[15:46] | But the manifest has a passenger in that seat as a– | 但是旅客名单上写是… |
[15:49] | Paul Gidney. It’s an alias Max | 保罗·吉德尼 这是马克思·芬尼 |
[15:50] | Fennig used in his letters when he went underground. | 通信的时候所用的化名 |
[15:53] | He had many aliases, in fact, | 他有很多化名 |
[15:55] | one of which he used to get a job… | 其中的一个名字是在科罗拉多州 |
[15:57] | at the Rocky Flats Environmental Energy Site in Colorado… | 洛奇菲拉特斯环境能源公司上班用的 |
[15:59] | where they handle and store | 公司里贮藏了 |
[16:00] | uranium 235 and weapons-grade plutonium. | 铀235和武器级钚 |
[16:03] | Do you think Max was carrying plutonium? | 你认为马克思带了钚吗 |
[16:06] | Mulder, the burns on that | 穆德 那位乘客的脸 |
[16:07] | passenger’s face were deep-tissue radiation burns. | 被深层组织的辐射烧伤 |
[16:10] | I don’t know how else he might have gotten them. | 我不知道他怎么被辐射的 |
[16:13] | – What would Max be doing with that? – I don’t know. | -关马克思什么事 -我不知道 |
[16:15] | He wrote hundreds, maybe even | 他写了几百次甚至一千封信 |
[16:17] | a thousand letters describing his abductions, | 描述他的被绑架的经历 |
[16:19] | but beginning in January, | 但是在二月初 |
[16:21] | he started making vague references to a theft. | 他开始含糊不清的提到一个盗窃的事 |
[16:24] | Now, it seems to me from | 从信上得知 |
[16:25] | reading it that he started to get the idea… | 他开始了干一些 |
[16:27] | that he’d come on to something that was very dangerous. | 非常危险的事情 |
[16:30] | So what caused this crash? | 那是什么导致了飞机失事呢 |
[16:33] | If he was carrying fissile plutonium, Mulder, | 如果他携带了易爆的钚的话 穆德 |
[16:37] | and it became exposed in the cabin, | 可能在机舱内爆炸 |
[16:39] | it very conceivably could have caused the crash. | 这就自然而然地导致飞机的坠落 |
[16:42] | You want to know what I think, Scully? | 你想知道我是怎么想的吗 史卡莉 |
[16:46] | – I’m gonna tell you. – | 我告诉你 |
[16:49] | I think Max was abducted, | 我想马克思被绑架了 |
[16:51] | sucked right out of this door at 29,000 feet, | 在29000英尺高 从这扇门被吸走 |
[16:54] | and the burns we’re seeing are a result of that abduction. | 我们所看到的烧伤 正是绑架的结果 |
[16:56] | – Mulder– – And all the evidence will point to this conclusion, | -穆德 -所有证据将证明这一点 |
[16:59] | but it will be dismissed | 但因为它的可能性 |
[17:00] | because of its improbability, its unthinkability. | 和可信度而被忽略 |
[17:02] | – Mulder– – The crash of | -穆德 -无法找到 |
[17:03] | flight 549 will go unsolved unless we prove it. | 549航班的失事原因 除非我们能证明 |
[17:06] | When Max is returned, he’s going to | 就算找到马克思 |
[17:07] | tell us the same story unless someone gets to him first. | 他告诉我们的是一样的故事 除非有人比我们先找到他 |
[17:10] | Mulder, Max is returned. I found out a few minutes ago. | 穆德 马克思找到了 我是几分钟前知道的 |
[17:13] | They found his body a short way from the wreckage earlier today. | 他们今天早些时候找到他部分遗骸 |
[17:18] | You’re positive of this? | 你肯定是他吗 |
[17:20] | Traveling under the name Paul Gidney, seat 1 3-F, | 保罗·吉德尼的名字 座位是13-F |
[17:24] | with the same burns as his seat mate. | 和他的邻座是一样的烧伤 |
[17:30] | There’s still no explanation for this crash. | 还是不能解释这次失事的原因 |
[17:46] | 纽约州诺斯维尔 天堂汽车旅馆 晚上10:16 | |
[20:07] | But you guys are willing to make a determination as to whether | 你们的结论是在失事前 |
[20:10] | there was an explosion…. pre-impact or as we can see– | 飞机就在空中爆炸了 |
[20:16] | But the data only points to an explosion… | 但是数字显示是在 |
[20:20] | after the aircraft– | 飞机失事后爆炸的 |
[20:23] | Did you make a positive I.D. On Max Fennig? | 你确认马克思的身份了吗 |
[20:26] | Well, they’ve located the cockpit voice recorder… | 他们找到驾驶舱话音记录器 |
[20:29] | and the flight data recorder. | 和黑匣子 |
[20:31] | – And? – And the I.I.C. Is making a statement to the press… | -还有呢 -咨询中心向新闻界声称… |
[20:34] | saying that there was a | 说那完全是飞机 |
[20:35] | complete systems malfunction on the plane. | 故障造成的失事 |
[20:37] | In other words, there’s still | 换而言之 仍然 |
[20:38] | no explanation for what brought this plane down. | 解释不了飞机失事的原因 |
[20:40] | No, not yet, but they are | 不 还没有 但是他们 |
[20:41] | taking a careful look at the emergency exit door. | 仔细的检查了紧急出口 |
[20:43] | And while they cannot explain the radiation readings, | 他们不能解释辐射是怎么回事 |
[20:46] | they are not ready to attribute it as the direct cause. | 他们不准备把它归于失事的原因 |
[20:49] | They’re not able to, or they’re not willing to? | 他们是不能还是不愿意 |
[20:52] | – Why can’t you just accept the facts? | 穆德 为什么你不能接受这些事实 |
[20:54] | – Because there are no facts. | 因为它们不是事实 |
[20:55] | What they’re telling you, what | 他们告诉你的 |
[20:56] | they’re gonna report, they’re the opposite of facts. | 他们将要报道的 都和事实相反 |
[20:59] | A claim to ignorance of the facts. | 罔顾事实 |
[21:01] | Claimed steadfastly, | 郑重其事的 |
[21:02] | ignorance becomes as acceptable as the truth. | 宣布虚假消息 让谎言成真 |
[21:05] | What would you like them to report? | 那你想他们报道什么呢 |
[21:07] | That there is not one wristwatch on | 裹尸袋里的尸体 |
[21:09] | any of those bagged bodies. The watches have been stolen. | 手表全不见了 |
[21:11] | – Are you accusing these men of covering evidence? | -你是指责这些人掩盖事实吗 |
[21:14] | – These men? No. | -这些人吗 不是 |
[21:15] | These men are trained to | 这些人是识别活动零件 |
[21:16] | identify moving parts– hydraulics, electronics. | 液压 电力什么的 |
[21:19] | They’re trained to reconstruct | 进行零件 |
[21:20] | those parts in the past and arrive at the present. | 重组和再现 |
[21:23] | But they can’t do that | 但不是他们 |
[21:24] | because somebody has stolen the past from them. | 是另有其人 |
[21:26] | Nine minutes of it. Nine minutes that became a lifetime… | 9分钟 9分钟 毁了那些 |
[21:29] | for those passengers and now for their families. | 乘客和他们家人的一辈子 |
[21:32] | Someone has got to figure | 有人得解释 |
[21:33] | out what happened in those nine minutes. | 那9分钟发生了什么事 |
[21:35] | Somehow, we’ve got to get that back. | 我们要设法还原事实 |
[21:42] | 冯德赫利空军 备用设备仓库 早上9:37 | |
[22:05] | – Louis Frish? – Yes, sir. | -路易斯·佛莱希吗 -是的 先生 |
[22:08] | I just got the call from the C.O. | 我从指挥部那里接到了电话 |
[22:09] | Said you were coming out with some questions. | 说你们有问题要问 |
[22:11] | I’m Agent Mulder. This is Agent Scully. | 我是穆德探员 这位是史卡莉探员 |
[22:13] | If you’re here about the crash the other night, | 如果你们是问飞机失事的事情 |
[22:15] | I already told the NTSB guys what I know. | 我已经告诉运输委员会我所知道的了 |
[22:17] | – They were already out here? – Yes, ma’am. Night of the crash. | -他们来过了 -是的 失事那天晚上 |
[22:20] | Were you in the tower that night? | 那晚你在塔楼吗 |
[22:23] | Yes, sir. Me and Sergeant Armando Gonzales. | 在 长官 我和阿曼多·冈萨雷斯军士 |
[22:26] | – Did flight 549 show up on your radar? – Yes, sir, it did. | -549航班出现在你的雷达上了吗 -有 警官 |
[22:29] | – Did you establish radio contact with them? – No, sir. | -你和他们取得了无线电联系吗 -没有 警官 |
[22:32] | We would have no reason to contact a civilian airliner… | 我们没有理由联系一架民航班机 |
[22:35] | unless it crossed into military airspace. | 除非它闯进了军事领空 |
[22:37] | Would there be a record of549 on your log? | 你有549次航班的记录吗 |
[22:39] | Yes, sir. I know it by heart. | 有的 我很清楚 |
[22:43] | 19:52, flight 549 dropped from an altitude of29,000 feet. | 19:52 549次航班从海拔29000英尺坠落 |
[22:48] | About 45 seconds later, we got an altitude reading of triple-X. | 大约45秒钟后 我们收到了三X形的海拔记录 |
[22:52] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从来没有见过这样的事 |
[22:55] | Hope to never again. | 希望再也不要发生了 |
[22:57] | – Then what did you do? | 那你做了些什么 |
[22:59] | – We called 549 and got no response. | 我们呼叫了549次航班 但是没有回应 |
[23:02] | Then we called A.T.C. In Albany. | 然后我们给奥尔巴尼的空运司令部打了电话 |
[23:04] | – And what was their response? | -他们有什么反应 |
[23:05] | – We just gave them the information, | -我们只是告诉他们 |
[23:07] | Last we’d heard. | 最后我听到的信息 |
[23:10] | Is there something else you’re looking for? | 你还想知道什么 |
[23:14] | About nine minutes. | 9分钟发生了什么 |
[23:17] | We’ve been traveling a long way. | 我们开了很长一段路的车 |
[23:28] | Wasn’t the initial report that | 最初的不是说 |
[23:30] | there was no radar confirmation of the crash? | 没有雷达发现飞机失事吗 |
[23:32] | Yeah. That must have come after our briefing. | 是的 一定是后来上报的 |
[23:53] | What did you tell them? | 你对他们说了些什么 |
[23:55] | What I was supposed to say. | 说了该说的 |
[23:57] | Somebody’s gonna figure out what’s going on. | 会有人查出究竟发生了什么 |
[24:00] | I don’t ask. I don’t know. I don’t want to know. | 我没有问 我也不知道 我也不想知道 |
[24:04] | If they find out the truth, | 如果他们找到了真相 |
[24:05] | do you think anybody’s gonna take the heat for us? | 我们会承担责任吗 |
[24:08] | I’m not the only liar here. | 又不是我一个人说谎 |
[24:11] | If they come back here to talk to me, I’m tellin’ the truth. | 如果他们回来 我会说实话的 |
[24:14] | I’m not gonna have no blood on me. | 我不想身上沾有血 |
[24:17] | Then you make me the liar. | 那我就成了一个说谎者 |
[24:39] | Roger. | 收到 |
[24:41] | 纽约州诺斯维尔 下午2:32 | |
[24:46] | – I don’t want any trouble. Did they find her? – No, ma’am. | -我不想惹麻烦 他们找到了她吗 -没有 |
[24:49] | – We need some answers. The place is a mess. | 我们要知道发生了什么 那里一片狼藉 |
[24:51] | – We’ll do our best, ma’am. | 我们会尽最大的努力的 |
[24:53] | Hey, you’re gonna have to take care of this. | 嘿 你们要负责 |
[24:55] | – You’re gonna have to pay. – Excuse me? | -你们要赔钱 -为什么 |
[24:57] | The room you rented for the woman? | 这间房是你为那女人订的 |
[24:59] | Well, she trashed it and split. | 现在倒好 她毁了它 |
[25:01] | – Sharon Grafia? – It was under your name. | -莎朗·卡拉菲亚 -是你的名字订的 |
[25:04] | – Yeah. – Look at this! | -是 -看看 |
[25:06] | And I don’t know what kind of game she was playin’ in here. | 我不知道她在这里玩什么游戏 |
[25:09] | She blew the door right out of the jamb. | 门被她从门框打掉 |
[25:15] | I doubt insurance will cover it. | 我不相信保险公司会赔 |
[25:22] | Does your policy cover the acts of extraterrestrials? | 你的索赔范围包括外星人吗 |
[25:24] | – We’ll take care of it. – Great. | -我们会负责的 -好的 |
[25:28] | Okay, Scully, hit me with your best shot. | 好了 史卡莉 你最好给我一枪 |
[25:30] | – What do you think happened here? – I haven’t a clue. | -你认为这里发生了什么 -我一头雾水 |
[25:33] | It looks an awful lot to | 这地方像是从 |
[25:34] | me like this place fell from 29,000 feet. | 2万9千英里跌下来的 |
[25:36] | – You think Max’s sister– – Was abducted, | -你认为马克思的姐姐… -被绑架了 |
[25:38] | just like Max. Maybe it runs in the family. | 就像马克思一样 也许是家族传统 |
[25:43] | – What happened here? – You’re the experts. | -这儿发生了什么事 -你是专家 |
[25:45] | Why don’t you bring your team down here and work it out? | 你可以派你的人来收集一下证据 |
[25:47] | – They’ve got their hands full. – Yeah, | -他们没空 -是啊 |
[25:49] | coming up with all that inconclusive evidence. | 找到的全是不确定的证据 |
[25:51] | I’ve come to tell you we’ve found some evidence. | 我过来是告诉你我们已经找到了一些证据 |
[25:53] | Good evidence. | 好的证据 |
[25:54] | – About what caused the crash? – Possibly. | 关于飞机失事的原因吗 可能是吧 |
[25:56] | But I’m not ready to make an announcement. | 但是我不准备发表公告 |
[25:58] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[26:00] | I’m afraid I’d sound as crazy as you. | 我怕自己像你一样疯狂 |
[26:03] | Is there someplace I can show you these? | 找个地方给你看一下这些东西 |
[26:05] | Someplace with a door? | 有门的地方 |
[26:10] | These lines you see here running outward from center– | 你看到的这些从中心向外发射的线 |
[26:13] | Those are what we call fatigue cracks, | 我们称之为疲劳裂纹 |
[26:14] | caused by cyclic stress on the fuselage. | 机身的循环应力造成的 |
[26:16] | – From what? – Wear and tear. | -循环应力从哪里来的 -磨损 |
[26:19] | Most commercial planes have an average 20, | 大多数商业飞机的平均飞行时间 |
[26:21] | 30,000 hours’ flight time. | 是两万到三万个小时 |
[26:22] | Except 549 was a new plane. 549 had no wear and tear. | 可是549次航班是架新飞机 没有什么磨损 |
[26:26] | – Then what caused that? – I can’t tell you that. | -那是什么导致的呢 -我不能告诉你 |
[26:29] | But I can tell you this. | 但是我可以告诉你的是 |
[26:31] | The way all these cracks radiate from a central point… | 这些裂缝辐扩散来自一个中心点… |
[26:34] | Looks like the door’s been | 门被直接摇晃 |
[26:35] | shaken and blown outward, straight off its frame. | 飞出了门框 |
[26:38] | If it hadn’t been for you, | 如果不是你 |
[26:39] | we wouldn’t have known what to look for. | 我们不知道找的什么东西 |
[26:41] | Sounds like what you’re describing is physically impossible. | 听你描述是不符合自然规律 |
[26:44] | In normal operation, it could never happen. Not this way. | 在正常情况下 这是不可能发生的 |
[26:47] | But it did. | 但是发生了 |
[26:54] | 冯德赫利空军 备用设备仓库 | |
[27:00] | Hey, man, how ya doin’? Sorry about before. | 嘿 伙计 你怎么样了 之前的事情对不起 |
[27:06] | It’s, uh– I was way out of line. | 我有点过分 |
[27:09] | I just– | 我只是… |
[27:12] | I’ve just been letting this thing get to me, I guess. | 这件事情困扰了我 我想 |
[27:15] | Hey, Gonzales? | 嘿 冈萨雷斯 |
[27:55] | – Did you find him, Sergeant? – He’s not up there. | -你找了他吗 军士 -他不在那儿 |
[28:16] | Thirty five thousand feet. | 海拔35000英尺 |
[28:18] | It’s negligible. Nothing to be concerned about. | 可以忽视的 没什么可担心的 |
[28:21] | Copy, Tower. Please advise. Do you see a need to adjust? | 收到 塔楼 请给个建议 那么认为有必要调整吗 |
[28:25] | Negative, 549. Steady air speed at two-niner-six knots. | 不用 549 时速保持在296节 |
[28:29] | Maintain heading one-zero-zero at two-niner thousand feet. | 维持在29000英尺的海拔 |
[28:33] | Go ahead, 549. | 继续 549 |
[28:35] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[28:38] | 549, do you read? | 549 你听到了吗 |
[28:40] | We got something– some intercept. | 有东西拦截我们 |
[28:44] | My God! My God! Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! | 天哪 紧急呼叫… |
[28:51] | – Scully. – Scully, it’s me. I just realized something. | -史卡莉 -史卡莉 是我 我记起一些事 |
[28:54] | The voice of the air traffic controller– I’ve heard it before. | 航空调度员的声音… 我以前听过 |
[28:57] | – We’ve been up for 36 hours. | 我们已经工作了36个小时了 |
[28:58] | Can it wait till morning? | 不能等到明天吗 |
[28:59] | – No, I know, I know. | 是的 我明白 我明白 |
[29:00] | I just need you to come | 我要你过来 |
[29:01] | over here and listen to this right now, okay? | 听听这个 好吗 |
[29:03] | I’m on my way. | 我过去 |
[29:17] | – – Don’t scream. Just listen to me. | 别叫 听我说 |
[29:21] | Listen to me. I’m the man responsible. | 听我说 我是有担当的人 |
[29:25] | I’m the one that caused that plane crash. | 是我导致那架飞机坠毁的 |
[29:41] | Uh, give me a second. | 等等 |
[29:47] | You said you had someone who had some information? | 你们说有人知道内幕 |
[29:49] | This is Louis Frish. Sergeant Frish. | 这个是路易斯·佛莱希 佛莱希军士 |
[29:52] | He’s the air traffic controller you heard on the recording… | 他就是你那晚播放的 |
[29:56] | that you played for us the other night. | 录音带里的航空调度员 |
[29:59] | That was from Albany Control Center. | 那是奥尔巴尼控制中心的 |
[30:01] | – It was the voice of a civilian air traffic controller. | -那是民航调度员的声音 |
[30:05] | – No, sir. There seems to be more than a little discrepancy. | -不 先生 是矛盾的 |
[30:08] | What you’ve been told, what you’ve been led to believe… | 你被告诉的是让你相信 |
[30:10] | was built upon a lie that Sergeant Frish was asked to perpetuate. | 佛莱希军士被要求隐瞒的谎言 |
[30:14] | Along with Sergeant Gonzales, who is now dead. | 他的战友冈萨雷斯军士已经死了 |
[30:16] | I was asked to lie. I was | 有人叫我说谎 |
[30:17] | ordered to lie about what happened to flight549. | 我被命令谎报549次航班的情况 |
[30:20] | – By whom? – My C.O. | -谁的命令 -我的上级 |
[30:23] | Flight 549 appeared on my radar at 1 900 hours… | 549次航班19点出现在我的雷达时 |
[30:26] | when we were asked to | 我们被要求 |
[30:27] | give its coordinates at 1 5-second intervals. | 把它的坐标移到 大约 |
[30:30] | About two minutes past 30 degrees north, | 北纬30度2分15秒的位置 |
[30:33] | we saw a second aircraft | 我们看到了另外一架飞机 |
[30:34] | enter 549’s airspace in an intercept pattern. | 进入了549航班的空域拦截 |
[30:38] | It shadowed 549 for another ten minutes… | 遮盖了549航班十分钟 |
[30:41] | before we were asked to give a new set of coordinates. | 在我们被要求给出一个新坐标之前 |
[30:44] | A few seconds later, there was an explosion, | 几秒钟后就爆炸了 |
[30:46] | and 549 disappeared from my radar screen. | 549次航班在雷达屏幕上消失了 |
[30:53] | I don’t believe this man. | 我不相信这个人 |
[30:55] | There’s not one speck of forensic detail to support it. | 没有一件证据支持这样的说法 |
[30:58] | No sign of an explosion, no flashing, | 没有爆炸的迹象 没有闪光 |
[31:00] | no residues, no oxidation, nothing. | 没有残余物 没有氧化物 什么也没有 |
[31:02] | I’m telling you what I saw. | 我告诉你我所看到的 |
[31:04] | We shot down a civilian jet, knowingly and willingly. | 我们是有意的击落一架民航班机 |
[31:08] | I’m gonna tell you two something. | 我要告诉你们 |
[31:10] | – I have a responsibility to the truth here. – So do we. | -我要对真相负责 -我们也是 |
[31:14] | This man can’t testify to this story, not without evidence. | 这个人不能证明这个故事 他没有证据 |
[31:18] | – The military’s working to cover up that evidence. | 军方掩盖了证据 |
[31:20] | – The story makes no sense. | 那个故事毫无道理 |
[31:22] | Unless the aircraft that was | 除非爆炸的飞机从来没有 |
[31:23] | fired on never appeared on his radar screen– | 出现在他的雷达屏幕上… |
[31:25] | a third, unidentified aircraft then | 第三 军士从来没见过 |
[31:27] | engaged the civilian jet, which the sergeant never saw. | 一个未明飞行物拦截民航班机 |
[31:30] | A stealth aircraft? | 隐形飞机吗 |
[31:32] | Shot down by the intercept aircraft, | 549航班是被拦截飞机击落的 |
[31:34] | which in turn may have caused the crash of flight 549, | 那也就意味着 |
[31:37] | which means that the cause of this crash is not here… | 失事地点不是这里… |
[31:40] | but is out there somewhere at a second crash site. | 而是有第二个失事地点 |
[31:43] | – Somebody would’ve spotted it. | 有人会发现的 |
[31:44] | – No, they didn’t know about a second aircraft. | 不会 他们不知道有第二架飞机 |
[31:46] | Except the military. | 除了军方 那也就是说 |
[31:47] | Which means that this man’s life is in danger… | 这个人的生命很危险… |
[31:49] | because he can put the pieces together. | 因为他可以把这些联系起来 |
[31:51] | Then somebody has to get him someplace safe. | 待会要把他安置到安全的地方 |
[31:58] | If there’s a second crash site, | 如果有第二个失事地点的话 |
[32:02] | Let’s find it. | 把它找到 |
[32:31] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[32:35] | Hold on. | 坐好 |
[33:27] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[33:30] | – Louis, help me out. – Don’t take your foot off the gas. | -路易斯 帮我 -踩住油门 |
[33:33] | – Is he gonna see us? – No. We gotta get under him. | -它会看到我们吗 -不 我们在它下面 |
[33:40] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们完蛋了 |
[34:13] | 549航班失事地点 晚上10:14 | |
[35:52] | Somebody help me! Please! | 救我 救我 |
[35:56] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[36:03] | Oh, don’t– Don’t let them take me again! | 哦 别…别再让他们抓到我 |
[36:20] | 富尔顿县机场 晚上11:17 | |
[36:25] | Louis! Louis! I want to ask you something. | 路易斯 路易斯 我有事要问你 |
[36:33] | This is where flight 549 went down. | 这儿就是549次航班坠毁的地方 |
[36:35] | As far as you know, | 你不知道 |
[36:36] | there’s been no substantiation of a second crash site? | 第二个失事地点的位置 |
[36:40] | – Right. – What if that’s because there is no second crash site? | -对 -也许是因为没有第二个失事地点 |
[36:43] | Because that second aircraft never fell to the ground. | 因为第二架飞机没有坠毁 |
[36:47] | It came down somewhere around here. | 它降落在这里 |
[36:49] | – In Great Sacandaga Lake? – Yeah. | -在大桑肯达噶湖上吗 -是的 |
[36:52] | Traveling north to south, 1 5 degrees. | 从北向南 移了15度 |
[36:55] | It’s a shallow intercept. Yeah, that’s very possible. | 浅拦截 是的 很有可能 |
[36:58] | Possible? | 有可能 |
[37:00] | Are you okay taking Sergeant Frish back to D.C.? | 你能带佛莱希军士官回到华盛顿吗 |
[37:04] | – By myself? – Yeah. | -我自己 -是的 |
[37:06] | – You just let me know what’s going on, Mulder. | 发现什么告诉我 穆德 |
[37:08] | – As soon as I know. | 我会的 |
[37:52] | – I saw the sign. Are you Bearfeld? – Yeah. | -我看到了标识了 你是比尔菲尔德吗 -是的 |
[37:56] | I stopped by your place. Nobody was home. | 我在你这里停一下 没有人在家吗 |
[37:59] | – Who are you? – Fox Mulder. I’m with the FBI. | -你是谁 -调查局的福克斯·穆德 |
[38:02] | You got anything to do with what’s going on out there? | 你知道那儿发生了什么吗 |
[38:06] | What’s going on out there? | 那里发生什么事了 |
[38:08] | Some kind of search-and-rescue operation… | 像是搜救行动 |
[38:10] | or some damn thing. | 之类的事情 |
[38:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:14] | – Where? – Out over at Democrat Point. | -哪里 -在迪蒙卡特那里 |
[38:18] | Some kind of hovering lights, just there and then gone. | 一些盘旋的灯 在那里然后走了 |
[38:25] | Can you show me? | 你可以指给我看看吗 |
[38:27] | No, no, no. I need you to take me there. | 不 我要你带我去那里 |
[38:33] | – I’m just gonna get some things. – Where then? | -我要办点事 -然后呢 |
[38:36] | I’m gonna ask for some kind of protective arrangement. | 我要请求保护安排 |
[38:41] | I need to talk to my agent | 我要跟负责的探员 |
[38:43] | in charge to get a feel for how to go on this, | 谈谈怎样处理这些事 |
[38:45] | but I think it’s pretty clear | 但 我很清楚 |
[38:47] | you’re gonna want to talk to the right people. | 你想跟合适的人谈 |
[38:49] | – Do you think I’ll be prosecuted? – For what? | -你觉得我会被起诉吗 -为什么 |
[38:52] | I gave the coordinates. | 是我给了错误的坐标 |
[38:55] | You didn’t bring that plane down, Louis. | 路易斯 你没有让飞机坠毁 |
[38:59] | I lied. I misled a federal investigator. | 我撒谎了 我误导了联邦调查员 |
[39:02] | I misled you. | 我误导了你 |
[39:04] | A hundred and thirty-four people, | 134个人 |
[39:06] | Sergeant Gonzales– they’re all dead. | 冈萨雷斯军士 他们都死了 |
[39:09] | – It wasn’t your fault. – But I’m gonna have to live with it. | -这不是你的错 -但我一辈子都负罪 |
[39:15] | I watched that plane fall out of the sky. | 我看到那飞机从天上掉下来 |
[39:18] | It was just a dot on the screen, just a set of numbers. | 只是屏幕上的一点 一串数字 |
[39:21] | But that wreckage– I can’t get that out of my mind. | 但残骸…我永远都记得 |
[39:26] | How those people died. | 这些人怎样死的 |
[39:29] | How easy it is to lie. | 谎言这么容易捏造 |
[39:31] | Just to say it was a dot on the screen. | 看到的只是屏幕上的一个点 |
[39:35] | Until you see it. | 直到你看到残骸 |
[39:41] | Look, I can’t tell you how to feel, Louis. | 我不知道怎么说 路易斯 |
[39:44] | But I can tell you that I will do everything I can… | 但我可以告诉你我会尽全力… |
[39:47] | to make sure you tell your | 让你告诉 |
[39:48] | story to somebody who will do the right thing. | 能做出正确决定的人听 |
[39:52] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[39:57] | Do you think it’s safe to make a phone call? | 你觉得打个电话安全吗 |
[40:00] | I’d like to tell my girlfriend that I’m… whatever. | 我想告诉我的女朋友…. |
[40:03] | Yeah. Um, just tell her you’re okay. | 好的 告诉她你没事 |
[40:13] | 大桑肯达噶湖 凌晨1:02 | |
[40:15] | Over there. | 那里 |
[40:27] | – How deep is it here? – Fifty. Sixty, maybe. | -这里有多深 -可能有50、60尺吧 |
[40:33] | Have you worked at this depth before? | 你以前潜过这么深的地方吗 |
[40:35] | Not exactly. | 没有 |
[40:38] | What exactly is your experience? | 那你有什么经验 |
[40:40] | Once l, uh, I got a quarter off of the deep end at the “Y” Pool. | 曾经在游泳池潜过四分之一深 |
[40:52] | Last call, folks. Cocktail? | 准备打烊了 朋友 要鸡尾酒吗 |
[40:55] | – No. – No, thanks. | -不 -谢谢 |
[41:00] | We’re being met here by a federal marshal. | 我们在这里和一个联邦警察见面 |
[41:02] | You’re probably gonna end up sleepin’ in somebody’s office. | 你可能要在某人的办公室里过夜了 |
[41:05] | You want a drink? You need a drink. Yes. | 你要喝的吗 你得喝一杯 好的 |
[41:09] | – There you are. – Yeah. Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢你 |
[41:13] | – Hey! Birthday girl! – Agent Pendrill. How are you doing? | -嘿 生日女孩 -潘佐尔探员 你好吗 |
[41:18] | I have something for you. Where have you been? | 我有些东西给你 你去哪里了 |
[41:20] | – I’ve been, uh, gone. – Oh. Uh, can I buy you a drink? | -我出去了 -我能请你喝一杯吗 |
[41:24] | No, you know, it’s okay. I’ve, uh– I’m with somebody. | 不 是这样 我跟别人来的 |
[41:27] | Oh. Let me buy him a drink too. | 我也请他喝酒 |
[41:33] | – No. You know what? It’s okay. – No, no. I insist. | -不用了 -不 我坚持 |
[41:36] | – Bartender? Bartender? – Yeah? | -酒保 -什么 |
[41:38] | Set me up with a couple of birthday girl drinks here. | 给我的生日女孩来两杯酒 |
[41:42] | Can I have a couple of your finest– | 可以给你们来最好的… |
[42:08] | Get down! | 爬下 |
[42:26] | – – You’ve gotta keep breathing, Pendrill. | 你要继续呼吸 潘佐尔 |
[42:30] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |